[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/blaz/ BlazBlue General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 757
Thread images: 189

File: Rachel110.png (636KB, 1326x680px) Image search: [Google]
Rachel110.png
636KB, 1326x680px
Previous thread: >>151059575
Console Lobby password is always vidya
PC Lobby Naming Convention: /Blaz/ (Region) (East/West)

> NEWS
- Central Fiction out in Japanese arcades with Nine and Izanami playable.
- Console release will be in autumn in Japan and in winter in the US with Es playable.
- XBlaze Code Embryo and CPEX out on Steam:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/421610
http://store.steampowered.com/app/388750
- XBlaze Lost Memories will be released on Steam on the 11th of August:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/438940
- Blazblue Variable Heart, a new manga starring Mai, has started being published.

> USEFUL LINKS
- Match Videos
http://pastebin.com/g3XuzXVj (embed)
- News, Guides, Combo Listings
http://www.dustloop.com/forums/
http://www.dustloop.com/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page
- Story Stuff
http://blazblue.wikia.com/wiki/BlazBlue_Wiki
- Player List
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PaARR543UOJHThsb4ly4Sr--0wj24yj1hoHpkEPmCjc/edit?pli=1#gid=0
- Steam/Skype Group
https://steamcommunity.com/groups/BlazBuru
- Other Media (Remix Heart, Bururaji, etc)
http://pastebin.com/EupJUZnx (embed)
- Blazblue Music
https://mega.nz/#!ERZFAZwJ!Os0KzK4EDU0kXl_f74sdkKO1gRlANjeHs5uGStIH0vg
https://mega.nz/#F!PQAmiDpY!yOAWI8ZfzJX99bLOR4r5XA
-DS3 Installation Information
https://github.com/nefarius/ScpToolkit/blob/master/README.md#installation-how-to

/blaz/ CMV: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6vRn_Kz8t
>>
File: img067.jpg (449KB, 1386x1374px) Image search: [Google]
img067.jpg
449KB, 1386x1374px
xth for Taokaka
>>
File: 1451114780816.jpg (810KB, 817x1122px) Image search: [Google]
1451114780816.jpg
810KB, 817x1122px
Confirmed playable.
>>
File: 2200501.jpg (99KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
2200501.jpg
99KB, 640x800px
saori will be on the next raji but as kaede takagaki from idolmaster cinderella girls
>>
File: bang_b.jpg (135KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
bang_b.jpg
135KB, 720x405px
Bang!
>>
Ragna's hips are surprisingly wide. Not child-birthing wide, but a little wider than you'd expect.

Maybe it's because his waist is so thin.
>>
File: Izanami11.png (17KB, 259x224px) Image search: [Google]
Izanami11.png
17KB, 259x224px
6th For Izzy!
>>
>>151352365
The hell is a raji and why should I give a damn? Whose Saori?
>>
>>151352782
Bururaji is a show where Ragna, Noel, and Tsubaki's VA promote material for ASW and talk to various guests and such. This time around, the VA for Mai is going to be in the show.
>>
Fuck. I know it's inevitable, but the moment Mai's confirmed, the maifags are gonna be insufferable. And then it's gonna turn into a shitfest when the maihaters retaliate by shitting on her even more.
>>
>>151353056
I wish I could see into the future so i can know if she's in or not. I want to brace myself
>>
>>151353737
Let's really think about it logically. There's no point to Variable Heart unless they were planning on adding her in. Mori even dictated certain details about her character design as well.

I don't like it, but all signs point to her being in. Maybe I'll avoid these threads for a while when it happens. I'll come back when the shitstorm dies down.
>>
File: Literal Goddess.jpg (46KB, 557x700px) Image search: [Google]
Literal Goddess.jpg
46KB, 557x700px
>>
File: Naoto_Kurogane_(Emblem,_Crest).png (31KB, 240x296px) Image search: [Google]
Naoto_Kurogane_(Emblem,_Crest).png
31KB, 240x296px
My theory is that Naoto's some kinda incomplete or failed Ragna. It'd explain why his crest is an incomplete/distorted version of Ragna's crest.

And Ragna's crest actually combines with Nu's crest to become the crest of the Azure/Black Beast.
>>
>>151353904
>Let's really think about it logically
I know I've already accepted it
>>
>>151354016
More like lewd goddess.
>>
>>151354157
Makes you wonder what Touya's crest looked like.

The XBlaze's crest wasn't necessarily Touya's.
>>
>>151354157
It's probably because they're both Bloodedges. Naoto's got his own faux-Murakumo Unit too.
>>
File: BlackBeastEmblem.png (318KB, 1812x1000px) Image search: [Google]
BlackBeastEmblem.png
318KB, 1812x1000px
>>151355579
Nah, that doesn't explain it. Nu, Mu and Lambda all have fairly distinct emblems. Naoto's emblem is clearly an incomplete, distorted version of Ragna's.

Also, being a Murakumo Unit isn't enough. The BlazBlue's emblem is explicitly a fusion of Ragna and Nu's emblems. Kiiro isn't even a Murakumo Unit. She was cobbled together from trashed Es-N units.
>>
File: RagnaEmblem.png (301KB, 1290x1377px) Image search: [Google]
RagnaEmblem.png
301KB, 1290x1377px
>>151355818
Ragna's emblem.
>>
File: Nu-13_(Emblem,_Crest).png (306KB, 1290x1278px) Image search: [Google]
Nu-13_(Emblem,_Crest).png
306KB, 1290x1278px
>>151355969
Nu's emblem.
>>
>>151352434
Well he can barely feed himself in the wild thanks to seithr mutating everything.
>>
>>151354157
It's because Bloodedge didn't come from him

It came from a sword that somehow fused with him
>>
>>151354157
I don't really see it.
To me it look's like Naoto's Hunter's Eye with some similar elements of Ragna's crest.
>>
>>151356682
Notices how bits of Ragna's crest appear to be attempting to "grow" out of it. It looks like it's deformed somehow. Like it's forcibly being turned into something it's not supposed to be.
>>
Naoto going to literally become Blood Scythe for the final battle to perform Eternal Onslaught of Black Bloodedge to finally defeat Terumi-possessed Sankishin fused tri-murakumo fusion Izanami.
It's so obvious.
>>
So why's Naoto so pissed at Ragna for anyway? Is it because everyone keeps giving him a hard time due to his resemblance to him?
>>
Celica is cute! Cute!
>>
>>151338840
Seifer did have records on his computer regarding Mai as well as his research. Mei-Fang might have found those.

>>151339142
This is set around 2 years before the game. Maybe Izanami needed it for something that got solved in some other way. Kokonoe for example wanted the Crimson Grimoire because she wanted to use it as a power source for Tager. However since she failed to get it, she had to develop Artificial Causality Phenomenon Weapons. Maybe something similar was the case with Izanami.
>>
>>151359845
She probably doesn't know jack-shit about Izanami. She probably thinks it'd be useful for her.

What would Izanami need a mere Grimoire for? And if it was actually important, she'd have sent Hazama instead.
>>
File: 01.jpg (675KB, 1120x1600px) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
675KB, 1120x1600px
>>151340136
I'm sure they'll go in greater detail regarding Mai's abilities in subsequent manga chapters.

>which one is decendant from the Mei we know?

What do you mean? Tenjo and Homura are descended from the Xblaze Mei. The fact he used an outfit that looks like hers makes it apparent.
>>
File: 1.jpg (24KB, 1290x1169px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
24KB, 1290x1169px
Cute girl!
>>
File: 1.jpg (162KB, 826x1653px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
162KB, 826x1653px
>>151360312
Dunno what went wrong.
>>
>>151360143
What do you base that on? As the head of Zero Squardon, Mei-Fang is really high-ranking in the NOL. It would make sense to have met her, and when she thinks of Izanami an image of the latter is shown, indicating that she has seen it.

And we don't know what she might need the grimoire for at the moment, but that doesn't mean she wouldn't have a usage for it. And why should Hazama do everything?Since they control the entire NOL, it makes sense to delegate things instead of having one guy do everything. It's not as if Mai is especially powerful from what they know, and Mei-Fang is pretty strong since she was able to disable Kagura.
>>
File: _1.png (1MB, 726x1079px) Image search: [Google]
_1.png
1MB, 726x1079px
best girl
>>
File: 1465001050765.jpg (34KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
1465001050765.jpg
34KB, 680x510px
>>151360751
>A murder hobo with close to no character
>Best girl
>>
>>151360751
>>151360836
>watching rwby
>>
>>151352365
I can't believe people believe what they read on /blaz/ with no evidence. I would love for Hayami to be the next guest and for Mai to be playable, but the bururaji site clearly states that Naoto's VA is the next guest:
http://www.blazblue.jp/buluraji/

>>151360143
Also, Grimoires can be pretty damn powerful and with a variety of powers. Nox Nyctores are a type of grimoire and Izanami is certainly happy to use Take-Mikazuchi in CP.
>>
>>151356607
what's the context for that anyway?
>>
>>151360484
She disabled Kagura by being a pretty girl. The so-called Black Gale is soft for attractive women, you see.

Don't say something so misleading. Despite being a shit character, Kagura's ludicrously strong. Strong enough to go toe-to-toe with even the likes of Jin, Ragna and the Six Heroes. Mei-Fang would need to show a little more skill than what she's shown so far if she wants to get into that power class.

At any rate, Hazama's been doing pretty much all the important dirty work so far. Anything that's actually important enough to warrant immediate action, such as dealing with Ragna, smelting Noel, dealing with Takamagahara, etc., etc. are under his jurisdiction. Even shit that wouldn't necessarily require his combat strength. I could see Relius being interested in the Nameless Grimoire, but not Izanami. It seems way too small for her plans. Her goals are to bring down the Master Unit, create an Embryo and use it to create the true BlazBlue and transform the world into a world of death. Even the Azure Grimoire, which is currently the most powerful Grimoire in the series, fits into her plans beyond being a battery for jump-starting the Takamagahara System. And hell, even then, she ended up destroying it once she was done with it.

That's why I say that a "mere" Grimoire would probably be useless to her. And she's not one to go into such minor details anyway, so I sure as hell can't see her directly ordering the head of the Zero Squadron to retrieve it for her. Izanami's a "big picture" type. Relius and Hazama/Terumi are the ones who deal with all the minor details. That includes issuing commands to the rest of the NOL.
>>
>>151361248
So the next playable character is gonna be super saiyan Naoto?
>>
>>151361493
Not him but I saw it on the wiki for bloodedge experience
>>
>>151361248
All she really needed out of Take-Mikazuchi was its core to create the Embryo with. She didn't really need Take-Mikazuchi as a whole. Using it to fight Ragna and the others was little more than a minor distraction for her. The Nox Nyctores are not even remotely on her list of priorities. Neither are the second-rate Azure Grimoires which Ragna and Terumi wield, which, as stated already, are the most powerful Grimoires in the world right now, capable of actually accessing and drawing power from the Azure.
>>
File: 51200602_p3.png (868KB, 770x1753px) Image search: [Google]
51200602_p3.png
868KB, 770x1753px
I wanna smell this cute girl's socks!
>>
>"lol who cares about stories in fighting game lol"
>87 page dissertation in response

So who are the next three characters and did that new Mai manga come out yet?
>>
>>151361506
Mei-Fang did have the ability to do what look like telekinetic attacks that Kajun has said might not be Ars Magus. We still don't know her abilities, but Mei-Fang doesn't look like she's just a run of the mill mook.

And you're the one selling Kagura short. He is willing to fight women and Mei-Fang was clearly a serious threat. You make it sound as if she smiled and he just surrendered.

>>151361612
Mei-Fang thinks she's serving Izanami when trying to capture Mai. That presumably means that Mai is of use to Izanami. What will likely happen is that Mei-Fang's efforts will be thwarted and the bad guys might end up finding a workaround, but revealing that Mei-Fang was simply delusional and that nothing she ever did mattered would be pretty dumb from a narrative point of view since it would rob the thunder from the story and greatly reduce its significance. It's trivial for Mori to come up with a reason for Izanami to need Mai's body. Maybe for example she needed it to stabilize her vessel.
>>
>>151362258
this all sounds stupid, If they actually are going to make Mai playable and they're trying to use the manga to hype her up, why couldn't they write a better story for her? Make me care dammit!!
>>
>>151362258
He's willing to fight women, but he has a hard time going all out against them. Hell, they outright attribute his loss to Mei-Fang being a pretty girl in the manga so you have no ground to stand on here.

And don't be delusional. Did you not play Chronophantasma? Did you not see the story mode? It's practically Izanami's hobby to reveal to everyone that their efforts were meaningless.

Izanami does not give a shit about anyone except maybe Ragna. She does not care who wastes their time on what. Furthermore, she does not directly command anyone other than Hazama and Relius, so it's doubtful that Mei-Fang ever received the command from her. Izanami gives commands to Hazama, Hazama then interprets those commands and mobilizes them in the most efficient manner he can think of, whether it's doing it himself or relaying it to whomever he thinks might be most suitable for the task. Whether or not Izanami's the one who ordered Mai's capture, it's very unlikely that Mei-Fang heard those words directly from Izanami. She barely deigns to even meet the Duodecim as it is. Most of her "rule" over the NOL was just as a figurehead anyway. Hazama's the one who's been running everything from behind the scenes.

You think Mori wouldn't trivialize Variable Heart's story? He trivialized pretty much all of Chronophantasma's story, so what's to stop him from doing the same thing here? All that endless dialogue about starting a coup and reclaiming the NOL, overthrowing Izanami, blah blah blah. All of that was completely meaningless. A coup was never necessary. Izanami never gave two shits about the NOL to begin with.

And as for stabilizing her vessel, well, Izanami's barely even aware of what she herself is. She certainly doesn't know anything about maintaining her vessel, as shown in her conversations with Relius in Centralfiction. Taking care of it is Relius' job.
>>
I haven't read and don't really give a shit about Remix Heart, but unless crazy chick refers to the Imperator as something specific about Izanami, she could be wanting Mai's body for the old Imperator, Tenjo. Remain with the NOL like Kagura did after the ruler is usurped, secretly find a way to save your boss, be thwarted, realize his soul is out there but needs a host you can't access. Some dumb shit like that.

E-rank character anyway, like much of this manga.
>>
Here's what's really gonna happen. This whole farce was more or less meaningless. Izanami's gonna reveal that none of it really mattered all that much, and Mei-Fang's gonna die realizing that she never accomplished anything. Whatever use the Nameless Grimoire had was little more than a small superfluous gear that could easily be tossed aside.

The most significant thing that would happen is that Mai realizes that there's something seriously fucked up going on with the NOL and goes on a journey to figure out what it is. Mind you, given what's happened in the games, this is probably gonna turn out to be fairly pointless. I mean, the world's already a mess and it's pretty much reached the worst possible scenario. Even if she did show up, there's not really much Mai could do about it other than wait for Ragna and Noel to fix everything same as everyone else.

Don't feel bad, though. Being pointless is the default state for the majority of the cast. You think Tager's presence matters at all? Or hell, even Azrael's?
>>
File: 35.jpg (644KB, 1120x1600px) Image search: [Google]
35.jpg
644KB, 1120x1600px
>>151363685
Except that they literally show Izanami when Mei-Fang is talking about her. You think that Terumi would allow the head of the secret police to be a dedicated follower of the guy the NOL was fighting a war against?
>>
>>151363978
Why the hell is there so much furigana? Isn't this seinen? Are there really Japanese seventeen-year-olds who can't read 「全て」 or 「大丈夫」?
>>
>>151364147
Protip: Blazblue as a whole is aimed at teenagers, not adults.
>>
>>151364220
Anon, those are characters you learn in elementary school.
>>
>>151362776
I wasn't claiming that Mei-Fang is stronger than Kagura; my point was simply that she is capable enough to be assigned a task of importance. She does at the very least demonstrate unusual powers. And fair enough, we aren't shown who gave her this assignment and it may have been Hazama, but the way she idolizes Izanami and the fact we are shown Izanami's image when she does so does make me think that she has at the very least met her.

>>151363818
Personally I doubt that this will happen, but I suppose we'll have to wait until the manga is concluded.
>>
>>151364695
It happened in Chronophantasma. Well, no one died there though.
>>
>>
>>151366226
Why the hell do you keep posting this?
>>
>>151366371
thread bumps how didn't you notice this?
>>
>>151366371
Well this>>151366609
And I'll post it until it's fucking true
>>
File: dkpf0c.png (3MB, 1562x2432px) Image search: [Google]
dkpf0c.png
3MB, 1562x2432px
>>151366226
>>151366725
That's not it anyway
>>
Are we posting images with that mark now?
>>
File: 1454457203094.png (2MB, 1509x1886px) Image search: [Google]
1454457203094.png
2MB, 1509x1886px
>>151368762
ok
>>
>>151361493
The sword was a relic passed down the Terumi line for generations signifying who will be the head.
There's implications that it's The real Touya's corpse after he overused his own Bloodedge back when he was a kid.

Naoto hated his family so he ran away with it and went to hiding with his Mother's sister.

Some time went by and he meets Raquel, shenanigans happen and he got his arm cut off.
They use the sword to stop him from dying.
>>
>>151358551
He's jealous that Ragna has so many cats that love him and he doesn't have any.

Cats hate him for some reason.
>>
File: untitled.png (1MB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
1MB, 1280x800px
>>151368921
So they have their share of differences as well, eh?
>>
>>151368848
And it was really just a sword that let you use your own blood as a weapon?
>>
>>151364147
It's in a shonen magazine not seinen.
>>
>>151368848
Huh, what is this? Where does the whole sword thing come from? I didn't read that when I read the LNs.
The thing signifying who will be the head is the Hunter's Eye, not a sword or something.
And he didn't run away from his family, most(all?) of his family was killed by Saya(although it's kind of faintly hinted that it could have been Naoto himself that killed his mother with Bloodedge).
>>
>>151369372
Yeah, I've heard this stuff about a sword before too, but I had no idea where people are getting this from. What stopped Naoto from dying was getting bitten by Raquel, not a sword.
>>
File: 1449091747058.png (483KB, 1000x1075px) Image search: [Google]
1449091747058.png
483KB, 1000x1075px
/blaz/ sings Black Onslaught II and Susanooh.
The songs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1OlXHEL8Io
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wriuJZN2T5M
Lyrics: http://blazblue.wikia.com/wiki/Black_Onslaught
http://blazblue.wikia.com/wiki/SUSANOOH
Please send the files to this mail until and including 08/20: [email protected]
Can also be send in parts because some of you probably don't want to lose your voice.
Please give it your all.
>>
>>151369742
It didn't really stop Naoto from dying, he's dead and thus his value is at 0.
Every time he takes damage and "dies" Raquel's value decreases.
The only reason he can be up and running at all is because Raquel is sharing her life with him, not some special item, sword or anything.
>>
>>151370040
Dead, alive, as long as he's up and about, he's alive in my book. Rachel has a life force value of 0 too but she's alive as far as I'm concerned.
>>
>>151369127
Yes.

>>151369372
The Bloodedge being a corpse was from Lost Memories

I think I was mixed up that thing with Hunter's Eye and Bloodedge.
But why would an ability be the one to choose who the head will be and not a physical object?
That makes no sense.
SayaT. was definetly the one who killed their family. She used Soul Eater on them.

>>151369742
>>151370040
It was the sword the 4th time he died.
I think the 1st was Raquel 2nd was Clavis
3rd time was Relius
Something happened after that made Naoto fuse Bloodedge to him by the time he was sent to Central Fiction otherwise he'd still have the sword
>>
Has the third chapter of Variable Heart been released yet, and if so, can someone fill me in on it please?
>>
>>151374392
Outseal is a fake

Mai is now Shirou
>>
>>151374809
>Mai is now Shirou
what
>>
>>151374392
Mai and Kajun sneaks on to a monorail that is heading towards Kagutsuchi.
Mai's weapon is incomplete and needs to have some final tuning in a "little" special place(boundary?).
Inside the monorail, it seems like a coffin that is being heavily guarded is calling out to Mai so Mai unconsciously goes to it.
The coffin seems to have something to do with Prime fields (TBIPFD, The boundary Interface Prime Field Device, Embryo Storage, Test Model, 2095).
NOL guards finds Mai and Kajun near the coffin and thinks they are after it.
Jubei suddenly appears, to be continued in next chapter.
>>
File: Eight.png (1MB, 567x1267px) Image search: [Google]
Eight.png
1MB, 567x1267px
>>
>>151352038
nice nipples
>>
>>151375102
Her new abilities allow her to copy/trace anything

>>151375704
Coffin also has Ragna's tattoo

Why the hell does everyone have that symbol anyway? Even Tenjo had it
Actually all the Amanohosakas have it for some reason
>>
>>151377381
>Her new abilities allow her to copy/trace anything
That's not what not what it is at all though
You have to insert codes into it for it to actually gain an attribute of something, she can't just look at something and put it in her
>>
>>151369786
How many have actually begun singing or already sung?
>>
>>151377368
A guy's nipples.
>>
>>151377381
You're just pulling shit out of your ass.
>>
>>151377535
Indeed. And we don't know how versatile Mai's power is or what the requirements are for it to receive a code. Saying that Mai is Shirou isn't just misleading, it's outright wrong.
>>
EU games?
>>
>>151381290
Yes please
>>
>>151381354
Lobby is up, search for "vidya".
>>
>>151369786
First sumbmission get
>>
>>151378967
>>151382018
>>
please tell me you were just warming up or something i have no business having an easier time with a character i haven't played in a fucking year
>>
I'm actually teching throws.
What is going on?
>>
>>151382604
I'm probably just so used to your Celica by now that I was thrown off by a different playstyle.
>>
>>151382638
You've figured out that i'm a fraud that uses the exact same tick throw setups every time i'm glad, maybe i can level up a bit from this
>>
I hate people who are better at blazblue than me (=everyone who doesn't play on Stylish+mash)
>>
>>151383325
Me too.
>>
>think pressure's getting to predictable
>try to mix it up and fuck everything up and get hit
>remember i have another overhead
oh
>>
6C, save me!
>>
I blocked it!
>>
Is 6D completely immune to lows from frame 1? Even w5A seems completely ineffective.
>>
>>151386515
I don't know how I'd go about getting accurate frame data for it, but it definitely isn't frame 1.
I'm surprised it's working too t b h, i'm not even making reads i'm just mashing that shit because wolf pressure leaves me with almost zero options other than to try and block
>>
https://twitter.com/blazblue_radio/status/763661763611009024/photo/1

Blue Radio D episode 2 will have Es VA back as a guest.

Is this the first time we've had the same guest in a row? It also confirms a thing for me that Es really is the final character for the game until next year when they'll start releasing the 3 DLC characters like Continuum Shift. Mai might show up only when Variable Heart ends near the end of next year once it has enough content for 2 volumes
>>
>>151369786
You'll get mine on monday so I can be completely alone for this autism
>>
File: CltiORvUsAA9M-o.png (1MB, 1000x1002px) Image search: [Google]
CltiORvUsAA9M-o.png
1MB, 1000x1002px
ggs
>>
GGs, good matches.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I feel like I've improved quite a bit with Valk, though I still need a lot of practice with Wolf Brake and such.
Words cannot describe how much I hate Celica's j.C.
>>
File: CpkSAaLUkAAsKAI.jpg (63KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
CpkSAaLUkAAsKAI.jpg
63KB, 640x360px
>>151387457
Why are they so degenerate?
>>
>>151387457
No it won't. Es appears in the episode preview because the last guest always does that. Naoto's VA is next.
>>
File: 20160504134056_1.jpg (354KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160504134056_1.jpg
354KB, 1920x1080px
>>151387772
You've started winning a lot more so I think you've gotten better. I think you're lacking the crazy neutral that the best valks seem to have, and I think your instant overheads are a little on the slow side?
I hate Celica's j.C too. Pic related.
>>
>>151387934
The hurtbox extends that far out? Nice, good to know.
Yeah, that's what I meant, I still can't Wolf Brake reliably in a match. I landed it two or three times, but I didn't convert it into a full combo.
>>
>>151387806
Noel x Azrael confirmed endgame

makes sense, only a homosexual would end up with Noel
>>
>>151369786
/blaz/ sings tsuki no shiai when
>>
>>151390243
but i unironically think it's a good song
>>
>>151387917
Eww, I hate Naoto. Episode is definitely not worth watching.
>>
I seriously wish they'd stop tacking new abilities onto Mai all the time. A little consistency wouldn't hurt. No one else in the series constantly changes skillets the way she does.
>>
>>151387457
While Es is not the guest for next episode, Blue Radio have had the same guest in a row before.
It was Takeshi Kusao(Ky's voice actor).
I'm not counting Ishiwatari Daisuke even though he was also a guest twice.
>>
>>151387806
Why is Es so fucking cute
also why is her outfit so good
>>
About how many hours would I need to put into Xblaze? Thinking about playing it via the PS Now free trial.
>>
>>151391451
>Es
>cute
Have you seen a picture of Es?
>>
>>151377381
>Why the hell does everyone have that symbol anyway? Even Tenjo had it
>Actually all the Amanohosakas have it for some reason

Isn't it more accurate to say everything important has that symbol? Maybe its a reference to the Embryonic Storage (ES). All the Murakumo are trying to mimic the ES, and all the failed Murakumo are put into coffins. Just a guess, but maybe Ragna, Jin and Saya were already corpses that were being experimented by Relius?
>>
>>151392631
Each route, assuming you mean Embryo, takes about 4-5 hours or so.
Unless you want to skip text, you're looking at about 20 hours for "full" playthrough.
Don't bother, it's mediocre at best.
>>
>>151390827
To be fair, Mai only had a major change between Remix Heart and Variable Heart. She did temporarily become the Intermediary Grimoire during Remix Heart, but that was linked to her super-taste ability.
>>
>>151393256
The Prime Fields are different from Es Units. They were created for different purposes.
>>
You can't spell BEST without ES!
>>
>>151393256
>Maybe its a reference to the Embryonic Storage (ES)
I can't really tell because of the low res, but here's that symbol as well as what might say Embryo Storage above it, so you might be right.
>>
>>151393812
You can't spell shit without an es either.
>>
>>151394173
yes you can
>>
>>151393812
She's pointlESs.
>>
>>151394253
>he doesn't get it
>>
Guys, Celica just told me that I am the only man she will ever love and that she doesn't want anyone else.
>>
File: 45044568_p16.jpg (287KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
45044568_p16.jpg
287KB, 700x700px
I want to propose to Celica. I want to see Celica walk down the aisle towards me. I want to carry Celica into bed on our wedding night.
>>
From my recollection, the strange symbol can be found on:
>Ragna's chest
>Naoto's chest
>Some equipment involved in Nu's creation
>Some equipment that Minerva was placed in
>various articles of clothing
>the Master Unit itself
>the new chassis of the Vow Crystal Seal Blade: Murakumo

The Master Unit is actually the most interesting part, as that implies that the symbol does not originate from the current age. It may have ties to the Age of Origin. The reason it's on so many clothes and scientific equipment implies that the symbol has great importance to various people. The Amanohokosaka may have seen it as a symbol of reverence, and even Relius and Kokonoe apparently find it significant.

Naoto having the symbol on his chest is especially strange, since he didn't have it before. So that also begs the question: Was Ragna's collar tattoo something he always had as an artificial human, or did he obtain it by some other means? These are also the only two characters who have the symbol on their physical bodies and not just on their clothes or some piece of man made equipment.
>>
>>151395228
Too bad, none of it will happen because >>151394802

Just leave my girlfriend alone OK? Don't make this awkward, I own a katana.
>>
Can't we just make a waifu general or something?
This is really obnoxious.
>>
>>151396586
boy if every general here split up into games and waifus this place would have no video games.
>>
>>151396586
The thread without waifuposting would be as dead as every attempt at /ggg/
>>
What if this is all the figment of Relius' imagination and the end of CF is him waking up with a passed out drunk Terumi on the couch in his living room?
>>
I miss Bulletsperg.
>>
>>151396652
It gets annoying seeing "I love X" for the millionth time tho
>>
>>151397505
Go to /fgg/ and you'll find posting of equal quality to his.
>>
I love X
>>
>>151397747
I love Y!
>>
I miss Z-poster
>>
My OTP tier:
Ragna x Rachel

Canon tier:
Ragna x Lonely
Ragna x Suffering
Ragna x Psycho bitches

Great tier:
Ragna x Happiness
Ragna x Rebellion
Ragna x Destruction of NOL

Good tier:
Ragna x Food

OK tier:
Ragna x Being a hermit

Tolerable tier:
Ragna x Bullet

Shit tier:
Ragna x Noel
Ragna x any murakumo units

Shittier tier:
Ragna x Jin
Ragna x Kagura
Ragna x Kokonoe

Literally nothing but porn tier:
Ragna x Nine
Ragna x Platinum
Ragna x Makoto

Literal fucking cuck tier:
Ragna x Saya
Ragna x Tsubaka

Legit kill yourself tier:
Ragna x anything else.
>>
>>151397587
Just be thankful everytime you see a ''I love Character'' post it's not a ''Blazblue fucking sucks Guilty Gear is better'' post.
>>
File: Rachel & Ragna 2.jpg (174KB, 500x714px) Image search: [Google]
Rachel & Ragna 2.jpg
174KB, 500x714px
>>151398325
Soon
>>
my blazblue OTP is myself x celica
>>
>>151397505

At least he was funny sometimes, unlike this braindead autistic non-stop Celicashitposting.
>>
File: 482945643896.jpg (193KB, 850x632px) Image search: [Google]
482945643896.jpg
193KB, 850x632px
>mad
>at celica
>>
>>151398325
So if murakumo has it's own tier, what or who belongs in Psycho bitches? Izzy and who else?
>>
>>151399193
I could never be mad at that cute face. I just wanna pinch that nose of her's and tell her I love her.
>>
>>151399193
I just wanna blow her face off with a shotgun like that guy in Scanners got his face blown off.
>>
File: 48943653489.jpg (225KB, 850x1190px) Image search: [Google]
48943653489.jpg
225KB, 850x1190px
>>151399515
rude
>>
>>151399261
That's technically in the canon tier since canonically Ragna is always surrounded by crazy bitches. Including Rachel who is obviously turned on by psychologically torturing him. :(
But that still makes it shit tier.
>>
File: 02.png (200KB, 640x901px) Image search: [Google]
02.png
200KB, 640x901px
>>151399548
cute
>>
Whoa Celica is literally giving me a blowie in Callum's bedroom while he's shitposting on 4chan.
>>
File: 35003880_p2.jpg (210KB, 400x607px) Image search: [Google]
35003880_p2.jpg
210KB, 400x607px
Celica is literally the most beautiful woman I've ever seen.
>>
>>
File: 1441748830454.jpg (59KB, 565x737px) Image search: [Google]
1441748830454.jpg
59KB, 565x737px
Waifu posting is in overdrive I see.
>>
>>151400987
>Does it quell the roaring emptiness inside of you?
Love does that, yes.
>>
File: Assrail 9k.webm (2MB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
Assrail 9k.webm
2MB, 1000x562px
What the hell happened while I was asleep
>>
Time to filter the word Celica I guess
>>
>>151363978
Oh well, it was a nice idea.
>You think that Terumi would allow the head of the secret police to be a dedicated follower of the guy the NOL was fighting a war against?
Yes? Look at Kagura, the head of the army, who even managed to hide Homura for years despite the Wings of Justice breathing down his neck. It's not so much allow as doesn't care about. If she causes trouble for him, get rid of her.
>>
File: 1464643825362.jpg (105KB, 800x399px) Image search: [Google]
1464643825362.jpg
105KB, 800x399px
5 Minutes of full unlimited Izzy matches here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0mvRrAgI8M
Man I am going to have a blast with her.

>Permanent ribcage so the only way you can damage her is to drain her barrier gauge to empty or use grabs/command grabs
>When launched, bits act like boss yukari's arrows from p4u2
>Tengai no hi is at lvl 3 from button press, no need to charge it up
>Spooky Houtenjin crosses up
>She can feint her palm thrusts moves to either cross up or command grab
>Literally has a *teleports behind you* "pssh.. nuthin personal kid" counter move
>Her command grabs are now tracking

How about you fucking fags talk about something like this instead of this retarded level amount of waifu posting going on.
>>151401181
I want to know as well. Went to bed and woke up to see this shit.
>>151401209
That's what I'm thinking as well. At the very least the maifag talks about more than literally nothing unlike the celicaposter.
>>
>>151401181
Is the side swap on bhs a buff he got or is it some weird interaction with bullet's hitboxes?
>>
>>151400824
>>151399714
KEKED

Callum "Cuck" Mason!
>>
File: image_57.jpg (102KB, 800x573px) Image search: [Google]
image_57.jpg
102KB, 800x573px
I love Ruby!
>>
Any new players here?
>>
File: Izanami17.jpg (53KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Izanami17.jpg
53KB, 640x360px
>>151401804
>unlimited Izzy
This sounds so fun. All that bullshit is comparable to Unlimited Mu, probably even better.
>>
>>151401804
>Tager just memes through her bullshit with magnets
kek
>>
>>151402153
ruby is a shit programming language
>>
>>151402153
Is this the new blazblue character?
>>
>>151401274
Kagura is a member of the nobility, not an appointed civil servant. They can't exactly fire him without strong evidence and Kagura was able to keep them from finding any. Despite that, they did have the Wings of Justice monitoring him in order to make sure that he didn't betray them and that did seriously limit Kagura's actions even if he did pull a fast one with Homura.
>>
File: Izanami teleports behind you.webm (953KB, 630x336px) Image search: [Google]
Izanami teleports behind you.webm
953KB, 630x336px
>>151401804
Can't wait
>>
File: Izanami17.png (493KB, 850x475px) Image search: [Google]
Izanami17.png
493KB, 850x475px
>>151402319
Do not lewd!
>>
File: 1469217873988 (1).jpg (114KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1469217873988 (1).jpg
114KB, 600x800px
Wasn't there supposed to be some announcement this month
>>
>>151398325
What about Tao?
>>
>>151403086
Taokaka is a fucking meme character for secondaries that have never even played BlazBlue, only seen art of her on deviantart of furaffinity or whatever.
You can bet whoever drew that picture has never played a fighting game in their fucking life (because super smash bros. isn't a fighting game)
>>
File: 1469662981985.gif (107KB, 300x263px) Image search: [Google]
1469662981985.gif
107KB, 300x263px
>>151404123
>>
>>151403086
Likely going to be an announcement.
Middle of august is when the second half of the sofmap's bonus is going to be shown.
So I would expect to hear something new about BBCF from famitsu on the 16th of August.
>>
File: 1401390145710.png (317KB, 490x597px) Image search: [Google]
1401390145710.png
317KB, 490x597px
As of BBCF there are 3 people who can use Houtenjin.

>Hazama/Terumi who was the original creator of the move

>Hakumen who ripped off the move from him for his unlimited form and renamed Jayoku Houtenjin to Hotarou Houtenjin (Firefly's Infernal rapture instead of Snake's)

and now Izanami with Spooky Houtenjin.

A houtenjin is a High kick with invul that sends a person flying up. It's funny because even the Japanese players call her move houtenjin. Special mention though to Nine who has some kind of reverse houtenjin since it's more of a standing axe kick with invul that doesn't send people flying because of her part two of the move with the crucifixion.
>>
>>151404625
>A houtenjin is a High kick with invul
I guess Hazama lost his then.
>>
File: No really you should chill.png (103KB, 500x433px) Image search: [Google]
No really you should chill.png
103KB, 500x433px
>>151404123
You okay there anon?
>>
>>151404625
>Spooky Houtenjin
Fuck I laughed to hard at the thought of Hazama saying this
>>
File: 1407868865325.jpg (17KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1407868865325.jpg
17KB, 512x384px
>>151404797
and it's a goddamn bloody shame. Just by that alone he's a shadow of what he used to be. He had a lot of other bullshit going about with him but out of all the things they had to take away his houtenjin? It wasn't even really a problem to people who knew what they were doing because it was his only reversal and he had to spend meter to do it. Once a Haz has 50 meter then you'd be more careful so that you can bait it and punish. It only really was just a scrub killer and that's it.
>>
File: Co3o6O9UMAAUJNv.jpg-large.jpg (675KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Co3o6O9UMAAUJNv.jpg-large.jpg
675KB, 2048x2048px
Why is everyone fighting here for when you could be fighting in Blazblue?
>>
>>151405380
Because I don't play baby (((fighting))) games.
>>
>>151405380
>playing blazblue
>>
>>151405380
Because I dropped this shit series after CPE because they brought back a trash meme character that literally nobody wanted and everybody preferred being dead.
>>
>>151405380
waiting for null so team shitters can reform
>>
File: CiGQ1BEVEAUKXVQ.jpg large.jpg (59KB, 600x442px) Image search: [Google]
CiGQ1BEVEAUKXVQ.jpg large.jpg
59KB, 600x442px
>>151405380
It's not time for me to be practicing yet

>>151405807
>a team with only two people
>>
>>151405379
Except you could houtenjin during a gap in a blockstring, instead of using a reversal on wakeup like an idiot.
Not that it's a nerf I would've given him though, I think no stock on block does enough.
>>
File: 1452012508110.jpg (83KB, 860x516px) Image search: [Google]
1452012508110.jpg
83KB, 860x516px
>>151405380
Waiting for CF
>>
>>151405943
i might consider icolash if he makes it to pink
>>
>>151405380
because when i ask for eu games i rarely get a response, and when i host a lobby in-game it takes literal hours for a person to join.
>>
>>151406304
say it's a NA lobby then
>>
>>151406304
>EU
Gee I wonder why
>>
>>151405380
I only play during night
>>
>>151406234
>Ico
>Joining team shitter
>ever
>>
Why are there no black skinned characters? Is Mori racist?

Arakune doesn't count, he's a white dude.
>>
>>151397208
It would be the greatest game ever made.
>>
File: Disgusting v39.png (98KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Disgusting v39.png
98KB, 600x600px
>>151407815
>>
>>151407815
Good luck trying to learn her if you decide to really go for it, anon.
>>
File: CjEfBWhVEAAl0_Z.jpg (115KB, 895x1193px) Image search: [Google]
CjEfBWhVEAAl0_Z.jpg
115KB, 895x1193px
I want to play Celica!

But I can't find any matches!
>>
File: 1448832044149.jpg (526KB, 850x1197px) Image search: [Google]
1448832044149.jpg
526KB, 850x1197px
Cute, cute, CUTE ! ! !
>>
>>151405380
I've already played like 30 matches with Stripy today.

>>151406304
When do you usually ask? In the week or so I've been here, I haven't seen many posts asking for EU games besides my own, and I usually find someone on here willing to play after just a few minutes.
>>
>>151405380
because you guys always play at times when im not around, fuck you
>>
>>151408459
I don't ask very often anymore because most of the eu players seemed to have stopped coming here.
I asked last thread or maybe thread before but didn't get a response so maybe I should just go back to ruining the west coast lobbies with lag so nobody gets to have fun.
>>
>>151405380
im pupwa.
i can't play
>>
File: 1469669884134.png (167KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1469669884134.png
167KB, 750x750px
>>151408883
You're not Pupwa, I'm Pupwa!
>>
>>151388915
>only a homosexual would end up with Noel
Do you spam this meme literally every topic?
>>
>>151408883
>>151409140

Ah Pupwa posting is back! I like this thread now.
>>
>>151408883
>Implying Pupwa types like that
Pupwaposter please.
>>
File: 1470111339160.jpg (511KB, 1152x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1470111339160.jpg
511KB, 1152x2048px
hello its me your friend pupwa
>>
>>151410163
Why is he a ghost?
>>
>>151406034
But honestly man, how many people are smart enough to look for gaps in blockstrings to do that? not much
>>
>>151398325
Why would Ragna x Saya be literal cuck tier?
>>
File: 5464256948.jpg (147KB, 850x590px) Image search: [Google]
5464256948.jpg
147KB, 850x590px
At the end of the day, are we not all Pupwa? There's a little Pupwa inside of our hearts. After all, we all want to fuck Ysubaki
>>
>>151410947
>instant block almost anything
>create at least a 1 frame gap you can use to reversal
>>
>>151410947
Just mash, dude.
They'll never see it coming.
>>
>>151407558
But he got Blacked
>>
so no Demo then?
>>
>>151411165
That's a big butt
>>
>>151414158
No dub either
>>
>>151414158
Nothing has been announced yet, the EU release date isn't even certain since it wasn't reaffirmed
>>
File: 1470471508827.png (2MB, 1328x750px) Image search: [Google]
1470471508827.png
2MB, 1328x750px
>>151414669
No new characters either. Es is the final one and any remainders will probably be released around summer time 2017
>>
Why the fuck aren't they giving us a god damn demo? Jesus Christ, I swear I'm going to personally go to Mori's house and nuke that entire sordid country. God I fucking hate the Japanese.
>>
>>151414963
>Carl
Even after his transformation into best son?
>>
File: Relius Head Shot.png (47KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Relius Head Shot.png
47KB, 200x200px
>>151414963
>That smug Papa Rel smile
Why is Best Dad so best?
>>
>>151415494
The same reason why Mu and Noel's connections don't have Ragna on them at all. Mu's is Noel,Lambda and Nu and Noel's is Makoto, Tsubaki and Nu.
>>
File: Bangastral.png (141KB, 800x479px) Image search: [Google]
Bangastral.png
141KB, 800x479px
FU-RIN-KA-ZAN
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFNCD22jkJk
>>
File: 1406401664414.jpg (610KB, 900x1233px) Image search: [Google]
1406401664414.jpg
610KB, 900x1233px
>my waifu
>>
>be me
>read through this thread after a long day at work
>" Hazama lost his (houtenjin) "
>sorry what?
>go to youtube
>see CF videos with Houtenjin being used
>Confusion abounds

I don't get it, did they just remove the invuln?
>>
>>151420476
Invul on Hazama's 236236B has been removed, so it's mostly a combo tool and occasional fatal counter starter(?). OD version has invul, for what it's worth.
>>
File: 48648561568.jpg (190KB, 850x601px) Image search: [Google]
48648561568.jpg
190KB, 850x601px
guys please say something nice about my waifu
>>
File: HypeDog.png (32KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
HypeDog.png
32KB, 160x160px
>>151420646
Oh that's not terrible. I mean... it's still not a great reversal... but...

>>151420926
She has bueno art that makes my dangus hard
>>
File: 48934568.jpg (568KB, 733x1035px) Image search: [Google]
48934568.jpg
568KB, 733x1035px
>>151421261
nice not lewd pls
>>
>>151421381
she cat
>>
>>151421381
The things I would do to those toes...
>>
I just realized something, if the master unit or Noel does a reset every time an Entitled dies then defeating Izanami will be impossible as shown in Ragna's Act 2. But what if the master unit was sent back through the Azure gate?
>>
>>151423258
Ragna becomes Imperator.
>>
>>151407815
What do you want to know? Honestly shes pretty shit requires too much work for little damage.
>>
>>151423743
I am serious, since the master unit prevents Izanami and any of the Entitled from dying via resets, the only solution is to send it back through the Azure gate.
P.S. I am looking forward to the conclusion of the Azure saga.
>>
>>151416582
Worst nerf was removing this song.
>>
File: Ragna_the_Bloodedge_(Chibi).png (11KB, 205x223px) Image search: [Google]
Ragna_the_Bloodedge_(Chibi).png
11KB, 205x223px
Temee, baka ka?
>>
>>151415494
They're arbitrary as fuck. Celica's connections are all people she likes. Ragna's connections are all people he has major conflicts with (albeit two of them are his brother and sister). Platinum has Ragna as one of hers, just because she's passed at him for being Jubei's favorite.
>>
File: 1465921982167.gif (18KB, 230x250px) Image search: [Google]
1465921982167.gif
18KB, 230x250px
Baka ja nai desu!
>>
>>151426673
>>151427337
Get a fucking room.
>>
File: 1470211827570.png (56KB, 177x220px) Image search: [Google]
1470211827570.png
56KB, 177x220px
Ching chong ping pong, desu!
>>
>Celica convinces Noel into a threes one with Ragna
>Noel, in her confusion, ends up going along with it
>Ragna feels a chill go up his spine

It's perfect.
>>
File: tc1.png (274KB, 575x253px) Image search: [Google]
tc1.png
274KB, 575x253px
>>
File: tc2.png (256KB, 575x253px) Image search: [Google]
tc2.png
256KB, 575x253px
>>
File: 55128620_p0.jpg (705KB, 1062x1500px) Image search: [Google]
55128620_p0.jpg
705KB, 1062x1500px
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (39KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
39KB, 1280x720px
>>151407815
>>
>>151433247
>dead post

what did I miss
>>
>>151433369
it was a plat pic
>>
>>151433369
Plats too lewd
>>
File: SAMPLE.png (156KB, 312x442px) Image search: [Google]
SAMPLE.png
156KB, 312x442px
>>151414963
>No new characters either
Is there any legitimate confirmation on this? I do not mean inferences based on VAs arbitrarily appearing on the radio show. When they do appear, that more or less confirms the character will be a thing most of the time as far as I'm aware. But making that assessment based on a lack of VA sounds extremely groundless. Especially when the current character select is incongruent as it as, the obvious 3 spaces in your linked image, and pic related. Not everything needs to be that formulaic.

Don't get me wrong, I am not saying there will be new characters for certain either. But the reasons arguing against possible inclusions seem incredibly superficial if we are basing it on just that one thing.
>>
>>151433741
>Is there any legitimate confirmation on this?
Hell no, we're in the dark on everything
>>
>>151433619
Literally nothing wrong with this. If your going to delete safe shit like this then go ahead and get rid of any other pic with tits hanging out.
>>
>>151433823
Thought so. Just checking in case I overlooked something.
>>
File: 2 mad.png (254KB, 401x455px) Image search: [Google]
2 mad.png
254KB, 401x455px
>Deleting non-nude Platinum pics
I fucking hate Platinum, but come on, that's idiotic.
>>
TRIGGERED
>>
>>151434605
DELET THIS
>>
File: 1444703152130.png (245KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
1444703152130.png
245KB, 500x376px
>>151434394
I think its the poster deleting them
>>
>>151434902
I did the second time, first time mods removed it
>>
File: Unknown Es Connection.jpg (253KB, 939x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Unknown Es Connection.jpg
253KB, 939x1280px
>>151433741
Can't forget this too. Suspicious as fuck, seeing as though every character "connected" to another is playable. So Es' "?" is a bit eyebrow raising.
>>
>>151434974
Can you report mods for breaking the rules like that?
>>
>>151435094
>Inb4 it's Touya
>>
>>151435523
I just asked Hiro and he said no
>>
>>151437043
Hiro?
>>
>>151437805
japanese moot
>>
File: GREENZAMA.png (1MB, 1653x2730px) Image search: [Google]
GREENZAMA.png
1MB, 1653x2730px
steam lobby up for US East
>>
>>151438613
>steam
All the cool kids play on Playstation
>>
>>151408881
We're in the main EU FGC discord that's why. But even then, no one really wants to play.
>>
>>151437805
How do you not know who Hiro is?
>>
>>151439834
I mean... I could... but, my computer offers more shit to do in between matches... so...
>>
What's all the chatter about CF not getting an English dub?
>>
>>151440791
long version: CF is probably not gonna have a dub (almost confirmed at this point)

short version: dubfags btfo___
>>
>>151427415
What were they even saying?

>>151428104
Stop that,anon.
>>
>>151440340
>playing fighting games on pc
fucking why? at least you're not as retarded as that X1 and Vita idiot
>>
>>151441045
Arc Systems Works said they are considering an english dub due to the demand of the fans, meaning that the localization will be delayed.
>>
>>151441928
[citation needed]
>>
File: 452645638496.jpg (176KB, 641x496px) Image search: [Google]
452645638496.jpg
176KB, 641x496px
>>151441910
I'm right here. shitposting on /blaz/ is literally the only way i can interact with blazblue players
>>
>>151442086
http://microversejimmy.tumblr.com/post/148292544830/just-a-heads-up.
This says our voices have been heard, meaning the the localization may have to be delayed by two or three months. It is a relieve that they got the message.
>>
>>151442371
sub fags btfo
>>
>>151442306
Honestly, what were you expecting when you bought an Xbone? Did Sunset Overdrive just look too good to pass up on or something?
>>
fuck blazblue, kofxiv broke street date in some areas and some people say it has good netcode
>>
>>151442483
I really liked my 360. CT and CS also had a healthy playerbase. Not as big or competitive as PS3, but decent.

Plus, my friends all got X1s and I never expected that ASW would drop Xbox as hard as they did. I've just been putting off getting PS4 since I just don't have as much time to play games as I wanted to. It's not all bad though, I still can talk about the waifus.
>>
>>151443270
Only mexicans care about KOF
>>
File: 1466068925349.jpg (32KB, 240x340px) Image search: [Google]
1466068925349.jpg
32KB, 240x340px
Whose on the poster?
>>
>>151446324
noel
>>
>>151447728
Whose she looking at? Who come she has a tramp stamp now when she didn't in Remix Heart?
>>
>>151447846
me
>>
>>151435094
It's Nine.
>>
>>151448593
There is no reason to render Nine as "?" if that were true. Her relationship with "Watashi" is not exactly a spoiler worth hiding. Definitely not Nine.
>>
This may be because I'm a little drunk by I think the mystery character on Es profile might be Mai due to how the coffin in the recent chapter was calling her and how she has a legacy weapon like Es.
>>
>>151448802
The game was deliberately vague about Watashi's true identity and never actually gave rise her name once. It's like how Bururaji continues to skirt around the fact that Jin's VA also voices Hakumen to this day.
>>
>>151448937
No. Es has zero connection to Mai. A Legacy Weapon means nothing. That's like saying everyone with a Nox Nyctores is connected.
>>
>>151448937
It's probably Touya man come on lay off the alcohol
>>
>>151449027
I get what you are trying to say, but that is literally nothing worth being ambiguous about. It does not make much sense to put "?" there as opposed to Nine no matter how you slice it as far as I'm concerned.
>>
File: Suika thankies.jpg (408KB, 992x851px) Image search: [Google]
Suika thankies.jpg
408KB, 992x851px
>>151448937
What if it's Taro
>>
>>151449582
I guess you're right. almost got in an accident yesterday because it,too. I think I might have a drinking problem or at least starting to get one.
>>
File: Doubt.png (82KB, 492x280px) Image search: [Google]
Doubt.png
82KB, 492x280px
>>151449702
>>
>>151449702
lol
>>
File: wukld1.jpg (31KB, 487x461px) Image search: [Google]
wukld1.jpg
31KB, 487x461px
>>151449702
I'll take him over Mai
>>
If you could remove any 10 characters from the roster who would you pick?

Platinum, Terumi,Izayoi, Bullet, Celica, Lambda, Es,Naoto,Hibiki and Kokonoe. I hate fighting them and I really hate their fanbases.
>>
>>151450382
>Es,Naoto,Hibiki
>I hate fighting them
The game isn't even out yet faggot, and what fucking fanbase do they have?
>>
>>151450382
Platinum
Celica
Nine
Kokonoe
Nu
Carl
Arakune

and nobody else I think
>>
>>151450382
None im not a child
>>
>>151451380
And just what's that suppose to mean?
>>
>>151451628
fuck you
>>
>>151451628
You know exactly what it means. I have characters i dont like either but if i had the power to remove them i still wouldnt.
>>
where is Lambdafag/Practicefag? I miss Lambdafag/Practicefag.
>>
>>151451380
Enjoy S tier arakune faglord
>>151450779
He probably lives in Socal
>>
>>151451960
Null? He went MIA
>>
>>151451767
well that's not very nice.

>>151451908
fuck you.
>>
>>151452357
fuck you
>>
>>151451960
pupwa consumed his meme magic to become a meme and izanamifags took the corpse.
>>
File: Shit Squirrel.gif (761KB, 400x205px) Image search: [Google]
Shit Squirrel.gif
761KB, 400x205px
If you fags don't start practicing in the next 5 minutes the squirrel gets it
>>
>>151452785
oh no not the squirrel
>>
>>151449584
It's for those who haven't played Lost Memories. This sort of thing is common in Japanese multimedia series.
>>
>>151452785
>beastkin
>>
>>151452852
>>151453046
Tell me what you learned right now or she gets it
>>
>>151452871
I suppose that is not "entirely" impossible, I just find it implausible to the point I wouldn't consider it a true feasibility. You can and that's fine, but I don't buy it. "?" screams an unannounced character to me.
>>
>>151452257
>>151452681

LAMBDAFAG NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
Reminder that if you spend months of your life practicing one character and not getting anywhere, you should just pick an easier character and stop practicing. You're wasting your life.
>>
>>151453651
What I find unfeasible is anyone else from XBlaze making it in. That's why I think it's Nine. They're probably gonna make a big deal of their reunion in the story mode. I doubt Nine's aware that she's there yet.
>>
>>151453391
Terumi's 100 meter distortion is unblockable in overdrive!
>>
File: 1445735527260.jpg (83KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1445735527260.jpg
83KB, 1280x720px
>>151454749
Next time don't take so long or it'll be worse
>>
>>151454339
I think that's where our thought processes differ. I am actually not considering anyone from Xblaze. Including Nine. Es has literally no known association with Naoto, nor has she ever had any interaction with Ragna outside of what she has learned about him via the Azure. It could be literally anyone. As >>151426797
pointed out, these connections are extremely arbitrary.
>>
File: 1438910647462.png (234KB, 580x329px) Image search: [Google]
1438910647462.png
234KB, 580x329px
>>151454185
>tfw over 1000 matches and not improving
I think this is my peak

>>151455005
I'll find you
>>
>>151455492
As long as you keep practicing everything will be fine she'll be fine anon
>>
>>151455462
Es' role directly affects Ragna, and she also interfered in Naoto's story as well. I'm putting all my bets on Nine. I'm absolutely confident it's her.
>>
>>151455492
nonsense. Just gotta change your mindset.
Not attitude, mindset.
>>
>>151452785
OH MY GOD PRACTICEFAG LIVES
>>
>>151456164
>Es' role directly affects Ragna, and she also interfered in Naoto's story as well.
That isn't what I meant. I am saying these "connections' were literally introduced in this game. And in the case of Naoto, outside of her apparently rejecting him when he made contact with the Azure in Act II, they literally have zero connection whatsoever as far as we know.

She can just as easily be connected to yet another character in this game we have yet to learn about.
>>
>>151456776
It seems to me like you just don't want to believe it's Nine.
>>
>>151456970
It is less that "I don't want to believe" and more along the lines of "I see no reason to believe."
>>
>>151457417
Beyond the fact that she's the most likely candidate and the only character in the cast with a prior history with her? It's perfectly logical to believe it's her.

Their reunion is probably gonna be the climax of Es' role in the story. Especially since Es' character bio specifically mentions her strong sentimentality towards those who are dear to her, despite her fragmented memories.
>>
>>151457969
And you can continue believing it's her. I'm not here to tell you that you are wrong. I see where you reasoning stems from, I just don't subscribe to it. "?" in the context of the characters that are already linked to her, can literally mean anyone.
>>
post lewds
>>
To be honest, Saya Terumi doesn't look much like any of the main Sayas. I don't think Kuroichigo ever bothered to make an effort to make her look significantly like Ragna's Saya.
>>
File: Saya..._Terumi.png (1MB, 897x509px) Image search: [Google]
Saya..._Terumi.png
1MB, 897x509px
>>151463029
But she does look like Izanami and this exists
>>
>>151464021
Nah man. Look at her face. Now, I dunno if it's just because of Kuroichigo's artstyle, but I really can't see any resemblance.

Also, Saya Terumi's hair is black while Izanami's hair is bright purple.
>>
>>151464240
Not him. But her resemblance to Izanami was immediately the first thing I noticed. Hell, every Blazblue outlet I read online who discussed Saya Terumi remarked on it.

Naoto, the character's brother, will not the shut the fuck up about how much Izanami resembles his sister in both his Act II and Izanami's Act III.

Their resemblance is canon. And you might need glasses.
>>
>>151464763
He says Noel looks like his sister too, but there's zero fucking resemblance.

Let's be real. Kuroichigo doesn't know how to draw Sayafaces.
>>
>>151464918
I'm not getting into the "Saya face" thing with Kuroichigo's artstyle. I'll give you Saya Terumi does not look much like Noel (then again, neither does Izanami) but the resemblance between Saya Terumi and Izanami is as clear as day.
>>
this game needs fusions like that one dragon ball game

so i can get a sayajin
>>
>>151465223
I thought Naoto confronted Izanami and Izanami denied the resemblence.
>>
>>151465526
Izanami apparently knows something about Naoto, to the point where she's completely shocked to learn his identity.

But they still seem to be two different people.
>>
>>151465669
The strange thing about Izanami is that she didn't recognize Naoto at all upon seeing him. But when she learned that Naoto also had a little sister named 'Saya', she got all quiet and her voice actually wavered a bit.

I dunno if she actually recognizes Naoto or what, but something about him spooked her. And then she immediately tried to kill him.
>>
>>151465526
She never denied a resemblance. She denied being Saya Terumi. Additionally, she commented that her soul "yearned" for Naoto, but was unclear as of to the reason why in her Act III. After their fight, Naoto was even more convinced she was connected to Saya T and was going to subdue her, but Relius intervened.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sibi-ZWscrY

Here's a fun one I came up with like an hour ago. Tried a few different things before I settled on this.
>>
My theory is that Saya's influence suddenly caused Izanami's hostility to ramp up towards Naoto. Naoto has the same "existence" as Ragna and his very existence threatens to overwrite Ragna's. Upon realizing what was going on, Saya's soul probably rebelled. To her, Ragna is everything. The very idea of someone replacing him, replacing her precious memories of him, would be unforgivable. Her soul completely rejected the "yearning" it felt for Naoto. She would never allow anything to replace Ragna. That's why Izanami wanted to kill Naoto. Because Saya could not allow the existence of anything that threatened Ragna so wholly and utterly.

That's my theory, anyway.
>>
>>151406147
Why Relius is so Jojo?
>>
File: iza.png (331KB, 540x550px) Image search: [Google]
iza.png
331KB, 540x550px
I think I'm in love with Izanami bros, she's so hot. How did they come up with such a GOAT design?
>>
>>151468687
honestly i don't think the red-white dress thing fits her design at all
>>
File: izanami3.png (389KB, 669x1008px) Image search: [Google]
izanami3.png
389KB, 669x1008px
>>151469878
She should have fought in her comfy clothes.
>>
Why is Blaz Blue so hard to play?

It's getting to the point where the game isn't even fun it's just frustrating
>>
>>151450779
Me, I love Hibiki
>>
>>151470261
Pick up an easier character and mash your way to victory.
>>
>>151470627
I do but that's not fun either Anon.

Also how does Azrael beat Tager?

Do you just have to get lucky and be good at RPS?
>>
>>151470764
Yeah Tager is just a guessing game.
>>
>>151470953
>get electrified
>Tager mashing 5C across the screen
>too scared to get within range of 5C(last time I tried I got command grabbed)
>forced to watch him 5C until his meter goes up and try to guess when hes gonna shoot spark bolt
this is a fun game
>>
>>151471473
Well Tager was designed to suck out all the fun so if hes all your playing against i can see why your not having fun.
>>
Let's say nice things about people's mains.

Ragna has a strong leg.
>>
>>151472125
Ragna has a nice butt.
>>
It's late but anyone want to play on console? PSN, USA
>>
>>151472125
Hakumen has a long sword.
>>
File: 20160811_222147[1].jpg (137KB, 729x673px) Image search: [Google]
20160811_222147[1].jpg
137KB, 729x673px
I've come to the conclusion that the ultimate difference between Sayas is how wide each of them open their eyes. Noel opens her eyes fully. Lambda slightly less. Nu even less, and she has dark circles beneath them. Izanami's are half-closed. That's the conclusion I've come through after looking at every piece of official art of them I can find.

So basically, it's all about the eyes.
>>
>>151472125
Noel is a cute boy!
>>
File: 1399325762263.jpg (294KB, 900x1273px) Image search: [Google]
1399325762263.jpg
294KB, 900x1273px
>>151472306
stop
>>
File: 1492455_p0.jpg (137KB, 706x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1492455_p0.jpg
137KB, 706x1000px
>>151446324

Maybe her?
>>
>>151472223
nah i get too frustrated with my errors lately and i need to relax

besides kofxiv breaking street date is keeping me occupied with news
>>
>>151472269
Izanami opens her eyes when she's feeling excited or crazy, but that's it.
>>
>>151473378
NII-SAMAAAAAA
>>
File: CaRW-YCWIAAr3Qn.png (821KB, 925x704px) Image search: [Google]
CaRW-YCWIAAr3Qn.png
821KB, 925x704px
>>
>>151476157
Brown Izanami is gross.
>>
>>151449164
Mori could establish a connection between Mai and Es in Variable Heart. Just because one isn't there now, doesn't mean that such a thing is impossible.
>>
>>151476895
Es doesn't even exist in this timeline.
>>
>>151477010
Mori just needs to wave his hands and say "Boundary magic" to explain a connection between two timelines.
>>
>>151477560
There's no reason to create a link between them. Nor do I understand why you'd even want that in the first place. Having links to Ragna and Nine are more than enough to make Es highly relevant Centralfiction. Nor do I see any benefit in having an XBlaze cameo in Variable Heart of all things.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaNBb5HS3LU
Website for BBCF have been updated again.
>>
>>151477715
I don't think such a thing is likely either, but with Blazblue one can never be certain.
>>
>>151477902
What
>>
>>151477715
After all, if you asked whether Es and Naoto would appear in the main games before CF came out, I doubt there'd be more than a handful of people who would say yes.
>>
>>151477909
It sounds far-fetched and entirely pointless.

I could see a cameo from Amane or Bullet. Hell, I can definitely see Amane being very interested in Mai's situation, or at least express disappointment in it. But Es?

This entire theory started because someone thinks the coffin might be related to Es, but that obviously can't be the case. The idea that they could be related through their Legacy Weapons is also silly. A) Mai's Legacy Weapon is a replica and B) Legacy Weapons are literally just excavated relics from the Age of Origin. They don't necessarily have to have been made by the same hands or part of a set. There's no reason to believe that Outseal would have anything to do with Murakumo. Legacy Weapons aren't like Nox Nyctores, which were all created by a single person for related purposes.

The very idea that started this argument was flawed to begin with, so there's really not much reason to entertain it.

>>151478205
The games and Variable Heart are two separate things. The games are the central piece that ties everything together. There's no point in there being spin-off if it weren't gonna be relevant to the games. Just because something can happen in the games doesn't mean it'd happen in a spin-off. BlazBlue is more important than Remix Heart, so most of the crazy shit's gonna happen there.
>>
File: Lobby.png (1MB, 1324x635px) Image search: [Google]
Lobby.png
1MB, 1324x635px
First time BBCF's lobby being shown?
I haven't kept up with it, so I don't know if it might be old.
>>
>>151478635
New to me, it almost reminds me of Persona's lobby

>That Naoto
Does everyone just smile or is that an emot or something?
>>
File: 1469068929840.jpg (46KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1469068929840.jpg
46KB, 640x360px
>>151466970
>>151467931
It's probably the same reaction Nu had when she first saw Naoto.

Once Saya's soul realizes it's not Ragna it would be pretty fucking pissed.
>>
>>151479846
Izanami was already pissed and shocked when she first met Naoto in his Act 2. In her Act 3 though she doesn't know why she is pulled to him.
>>
God fucking damn it I hope Izanami doesn't turn out to really be Saya Terumi, or that Saya is actually Saya Terumi's clone. I mean, shit, all that would do is cheapen the relationship they've had with Ragna until now. The story wouldn't actually benefit from the revelation that "Haha, sorry, she was actually this other guy's imouto the whole time!"
>>
>>151480075
It's just a vessel anyway, and if what I read was right Saya Terumi get kidnapped by Relius so even if it is Saya Terumi it won't be a surprise
>>
>>151369786
Daily reminder.
>>
>>151480371
That was over 100 years ago that Saya Terumi was kidnapped though. I doubt she should still be alive.
>>
>>151480495
Boundary magic man, just look at Relius
>>
>>151480371
That's not the point. Look at all the pain that Ragna's going through. His conflict with Izanami, the pain he feels about having to fight his sister, and Izanami's own toying with those feelings. If either of them turned out to actually be Saya Terumi, it'd cheapen everything that Ragna's experienced.

Anyway, that's irrelevant. Bloodedge Experience is an alternate universe. In the BlazBlue universe, Naoto was killed off by Clavis and there was never a "Hazama" during that time.
>>
>>151480371
We don't know if BB's Saya T. got kidnapped by Relius
>>
>>151478635
Oh man that lobby looks awesome. Also day one for me using that Izanami avatar.
>>
>>151480557
>>151480617
What's even the point of having an alternate universe BE? There's no reason for it
>>
>>151480557
Also, more than anything, no one gives a fuck about Saya Terumi. No one. Fact is she has only a couple pages' worth of appearances and is honestly such a non-entity that the most anyone can really say if Izanami actually turned out to be her is "Oh. Okay." I mean, even combined, the two volumes of Bloodedge Experience amount to, what, seven hundred pages? And Saya Terumi's only in a fraction of those. So the idea of Izanami or Saya being Saya Terumi is honestly kind of anticlimactic at best and outright disappointing at worst. That's why I say that such a revelation would have no meaning.

>>151480872
It's to show that the events of BlazBlue aren't limited to a single universe. EVERY universe is being affected. Every world, every possibility, has currently been dried up. The only thing that exists at the moment is the Embryo. That's how huge what's currently going on is.
>>
>>151480872
It's too milk the IP without having any large contradictions in the main world games. It also allows them to try out any new ideas they have that may not fit with the main games and to bring people from other medium that don't know about the main games into them through those mediums.
>>
File: kk.jpg (14KB, 263x303px) Image search: [Google]
kk.jpg
14KB, 263x303px
>>151420926
>>
File: bbcf Azrael EA.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bbcf Azrael EA.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
Will these get nerfed on console release? Kinda hope so
>>
>>151482497
He was in Active Flow. Being in Active Flow and Overdrive at the same time tends to be rare, mainly because you don't always have that kind of luxury.

Exceed Accel does the same damage and has largely identical properties for every character so there's not much reason to nerf it. Plus it's not really that strong a lot of the time.
>>
File: bbcf Arakune EA.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bbcf Arakune EA.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>151482646
But aren't EA's completely safe?
>>
>>151482646
>Exceed Accel does the same damage and has largely identical properties for every character
Except they have completely different hitboxes leaving some of them almost useless and some of them able to be used from half the screen away.
>>
>>151482782
Eh. If you use it and it's blocked or whiffed, you end up wasting your Overdrive. Normal EAs only do around 2000 damage, so they're not really worth using since generally, it's more effective to end an Overdrive with a Distortion Drive at the end of a combo, which would do more damage anyway.
>>
Is Kazuma allergic to cats like Hazama?
>>
>>151482872
And not to mention them all doing around the same damage is complete bullshit. Characters have high or low damage for the sake of balance, someone with low damage like Valk shouldn't be given a reversal with the same damage as someone like Kagura.
Then of course there's the characters that don't even need to get a hit with it, Carl can turn a blocked EA into pressure with Nirvana, and I'd assume Relius can do the same.
>>
>>151483207
It's only 2000 damage. Sure it's meterless, but it's not as useful as you seem to think it is. Without Active Flow, it's practically useless in a combo since if you use it at the end of one, the damage is reduced to almost nothing.
>>
>>151483375
I don't see the issue as being used in combos, I see it as being a universal reversal that's completely safe on block and can do way more damage than a lot of characters having any business being able to do, and that it arbitrarily favors certain characters such as Carl.
>>
>>151483124
Don't think so, or at least Terumi doesn't bitch about being around Jubei. It's probably something unique to the Hazama body. Allergies can develop spontaneously.
>>
>>151483375
>Without Active Flow, it's practically useless in a combo since if you use it at the end
Well I couldn't say it's useless since it puts you in Active Flow when you're done
>>
>>151483483
It wastes Overdrive so I wouldn't say it's that great. You can try using it at the tail end of the Overdrive, but most players would rather use a Distortion Drive since they're generally more reliable. Also, trying to use an Exceed Accel as a reversal has come to be one of the more expected maneuvers. I've rarely seen anyone ever make it work since it tends to be really obvious. A small handful of times at best.

The thing is, unless you're really in a bad state and you have no other cards left to play (as in, you're out of Heat and you desperately need some way to turn things around), it's not really something you'd bother to do.
>>
>>151483563
*wouldn't
>>
>>151483687
>You can try using it at the tail end of the Overdrive, but most players would rather use a Distortion Drive since they're generally more reliable
Except ending a combo with an EA gives you active flow and is thus an incredibly strong combo tool even if it doesn't do much damage.
>trying to use an Exceed Accel as a reversal has come to be one of the more expected maneuvers.
It's expected because it's so strong, but there's no free way to avoid it or even punish it for most characters, so for every character that isn't super reliant on strong setplay (That's all of the ones not in S tier) you have to make a guess as to whether you should stop your pressure when your opponents enters overdrive, which if they didn't choose to EA means you're now in their pressure while they also have overdrive.
>>
File: bbcf Kokonoe EA.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bbcf Kokonoe EA.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
Long for no good reason
>>
>>151484497
and I've made a mistake
>>
>>151484629
Is it too late to fix?
>>
File: GmTuL29.webm (1MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
GmTuL29.webm
1MB, 720x404px
Cute for a cute girl
>>
File: bbcf Kokonoe EA.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bbcf Kokonoe EA.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>151484716
Nah, a simple file rename can fix it
>>
>Everyone else performs these big, flashy moves with their Exceed Accels
>Ragna just swings his sword once and that's it.

Why is Ragna so lazy?
>>
File: bbcf Nine EA.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bbcf Nine EA.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>151485061
At least isn't worse than this
>>
Can someone post Noel's one please?
>>
>>151485207
It's pretty much just Aigis' instant kill.
>>
File: bbcf Noel EA.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
bbcf Noel EA.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>151485207
>>
Is it too early for a yuropoor lobby?
>>
And with this done, I now have everyone's EAs
>>
>>151485972
post the rest
>>
Gee Es, why does Mori let you have Overdrive AND a powerup Distortion Drive?
>>
File: bbcf Amane EA.webm (804KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bbcf Amane EA.webm
804KB, 1280x720px
>>151486131
Alright
>>
>>151486187
Hakumen, Azrael, Tsubaki, Izayoi and Platinum also do, it's not really anything special.
>>
File: bbcf Bang EA.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bbcf Bang EA.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
I remember this looking cooler
>>
>>151486353
I guess Es is another "adequate in all areas" type like Jin. She seems to do some things better than Jin too.
>>
File: bbcf Bullet movie.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
bbcf Bullet movie.webm
2MB, 640x360px
I forgot to do this one
>>
File: bbcf Carl EA.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bbcf Carl EA.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>
I like pupwa, to be quite honest with you
>>
File: bbcf Celica EA.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bbcf Celica EA.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
Posing
>>
File: 44901840_p0.png (748KB, 900x700px) Image search: [Google]
44901840_p0.png
748KB, 900x700px
>>151486740
thank you, her chunni poses are adorable
>>
File: bbcf Hakumen EA.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bbcf Hakumen EA.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>
File: bbcf Hazama movie 2.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bbcf Hazama movie 2.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
One of the best
>>
So assuming Ragna gets an alt playable form once he receives the true BlazBlue, what kind of playstyle do you think he'd have? I mean, all signs point to him getting rid of his Azure Grimoire since, as he stated in Chronophantasma, he really doesn't like the thing to begin with.
>>
File: bbcf Hibiki EA.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bbcf Hibiki EA.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
Another alright one
>>
>>151485061
>All these flashy, multi-hit EAs
>Ragna merely needs to casually wave his sword to achieve the same effect

Ragna's just too strong.
>>
File: bbcf Izanami EA.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bbcf Izanami EA.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>151487114
He'll still be rushdown but have a better movelist
>>
>>151487294
Ragna's not a rushdown character. He's more about footsies.
>>
File: bbcf Izayoi EA.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bbcf Izayoi EA.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>151487338
>Ragna's not a rushdown character
Oh fuck
>>
File: bbcf Jin EA.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bbcf Jin EA.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
File: bbcf Kagura movie.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
bbcf Kagura movie.webm
2MB, 640x360px
I'll have to do this one later
>>
To be honest, I think Ragna's kind of weird for giving such simple moves such extravagant-ish sounding names.
>Hell's Fang is literally just a dashing one-two punch
>Gauntlet Hades is just an aerial punch then kick
>Inferno Divider is just jumping with his sword out
>Carnage Scissor is just a dashing two-hit sword strike
>Seed of Tartarus is literally just him swinging his sword once

Now, granted, most of these moves ARE powered by Soul Eater, so I guess that's what makes them special. But C Inferno Divider is literally just him jumping and pulling out his sword. He doesn't even swing it, he just pulls it out. No Soul Eater or anything.
>>
File: bbcf Litchi EA.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bbcf Litchi EA.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>
File: bbcf Makoto EA.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bbcf Makoto EA.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
I wonder if she can do these with kicks
>>
File: bbcf Mu movie.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bbcf Mu movie.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
I'll do the other 11 later if anyone really wants them. It's almost 6m I'm going to sleep
>>
>>151487881

It's because the words don't mean anything to the Japanese players; they just use whatever sounds cool.
>>
>>151488405
good anon
>>
File: bbcf Naoto EA.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bbcf Naoto EA.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>151488476
Actually I might as well finish since i'm close
>>
File: bbcf Nu EA.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bbcf Nu EA.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>
>>151488842
The range on that is disgusting.
>>
File: bbcf Platinum EA.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bbcf Platinum EA.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
File: bbcf Rachel EA.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bbcf Rachel EA.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>151488948
Not a lot of effort went into that one
>>
File: bbcf Ragna EA.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bbcf Ragna EA.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>
>>151488742
Thanks for this
>>
File: bbcf Relius EA.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bbcf Relius EA.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
5 more
>>
>>151485409
I'm 90 minutes late, but I'm game.
>>
>>151489775
cool pass is vidya
>>
>>151489810
Alright, be there in a few.
>>
Does Celica have a move that's plus on block? I've noticed that you can beat my 2A with your own when I try to get out of pressure sometimes.
>>
>>151491519
Her only plus move is 2C. It's plus 1.
You're respecting 6C a lot, but it's -2.
>>
Anyone up for a few games of BlahBlue CPE on PC?

NA East if you were wondering.

Don't worry, the last time I played Blahblub was months ago.
>>
>>151491691
Gotcha.
And that's because you used to do 6C 214B RC shenanigans on me. Guess I'm still looking out for those a bit too much.
>>
>>151492034
her only options afer 6C are specials
214B is -9 and you'd have no reason to block low after 6C, 214C is -4, fireball is -5, 236C is -18(?) so it's incredibly high risk for me to try to frametrap after 6C without meter
>>
What just happened to the connection? There's suddenly a lot of lag.
>>
Yeah, I think I'll call it quits for today here. Dunno how or why that happened.
GGs.
>>
ggs
>>
Valk's 5B-jc-j.C instant overhead doesn't work on Celica.
Good to know.
>>
>>151494127
And Celica's 6D definitely isn't immune to lows from frame 1, I just suck at timing it.
>>
>>151478635
>Still not using BuruRaji chibis
I'm slightly mad.
>>
File: 1465971357511.png (138KB, 342x329px) Image search: [Google]
1465971357511.png
138KB, 342x329px
>>151495340
It doesn't help that the magical beat sprites look awful. the inconsistent pixel size and lack of any real color palette just look bad.
meanwhile xrd gets a lobby that doesn't look like shit
>>
>>151495546
The lobby doesn't look like shit, but at least people use it.
>>
>>151469878
Of course it doesn't. But Mori wanted her to be delectable.
>>
>>151485061
Because Active Flow Exceed Accels exist
>>
>>151487114
He doesn't like his own corpse?
>>
>>151478635
>not just using revelator lobbies
>>
>>151500749
The 2D lobbies are cuter
>>
>Look up gameplay videos to learn combos for a character
>They get double perfected so I don't learn shit

I hate this game.
>>
Es is beautiful.
>>
>>151501771
Look up a different video then
>>
>>151501771
>Look up matches to learn what to do in neutral and during pressure
>Only find Vanilla CP matches, and the character changed drastically in Extend
>>
>>151502234
What character?
>>
File: bb beach.png (62KB, 157x151px) Image search: [Google]
bb beach.png
62KB, 157x151px
>Look up matches of my character that only 2 people play
>Find them easily
>>
>look up matches of pupwa
>only find /blaz/ CMV
>>
>>151502746
Valkenhayn.

Most notably, 2C-6C doesn't work any more, and neither does j.wC-j.wB, I don't think.
Still got some ideas though.
>>
>>151503173
http://www.dustloop.com/forums/index.php?/forums/topic/9584-cpex-valkenhayn-video-thread-updated-51115/
Have you tried just using this?
>>
>>151501771
Do whatever they're not doing. Done.
>>
File: Rachel67.jpg (537KB, 595x900px) Image search: [Google]
Rachel67.jpg
537KB, 595x900px
Rachel
>>
>>151503784
Haven't been on Dustloop in a long time and it seemed pretty dead when I checked last.
I'll give it a whirl, though.
>>
>>151505996
It's pretty dead, but the thread is still full of videos for CPEX that you can watch.
>>
pupwa may be a meme
but can he beat reddit?
>>
File: blaz_skill_level.png (8KB, 495x705px) Image search: [Google]
blaz_skill_level.png
8KB, 495x705px
>>151507107
this chart isn't just a meme you know
>>
>>151505465
Whore
>>
>>151507837
>PC players
>good
This is a joke right?
>>
>>151508703
Europe is better than USA in literally every game. If we had more tournaments it'd show that Europe > USA in Blazblue too at the top levels.
>>
>>151509602
>Europe is better than USA in literally every game.

Bet you're a dotard trying to bait other dotards into putting you down.
>1 EU team in Top 8 (7-8th place), all other EU teams in Bottom 8
>Evil Geniouses guaranteed Top 3, DC guaranteed Top 4 (two NA teams in Top 4, zero EU teams in Top 4)
>>
File: image.jpg (171KB, 1038x506px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
171KB, 1038x506px
>>
Post a song that meme-ly represents your blazblue

pupwa has to guess what blazblue it is.
>>
>>151511990

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLzLwSghfNQ

impossible to get for Burgers
>>
>>151512218
>unironically being dutch
kys friend

Rachel?
>>
>>151507837
This chart is wrong since I'm an EU PC player and I'm around about guttertrash at this game
>>
>>151515360
Close...
>>
File: Rachel354.jpg (132KB, 542x800px) Image search: [Google]
Rachel354.jpg
132KB, 542x800px
Rachel
>>
>>151518076
[x] Rape
>>
File: bbcf Tager EA.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bbcf Tager EA.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>
>finally got a wired connection
Who wants to play?
PSN east
>>
>>151520189
if you dont mind eu_
>>
>>151520382
I don't mind at all
>>
>>151520189
If you're cool with EU, I'm good for a few games.
>>
File: 1416677254594.jpg (649KB, 1024x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1416677254594.jpg
649KB, 1024x1280px
>>151518076
>>
File: 1405277443145.png (490KB, 640x713px) Image search: [Google]
1405277443145.png
490KB, 640x713px
>>151521397
DELETE
>>
File: Rachel & Ragna 5.jpg (123KB, 709x584px) Image search: [Google]
Rachel & Ragna 5.jpg
123KB, 709x584px
>>151521397
Soon
>>
>Ragna's not a rushdown character

How bad can you be, /blaz/?
>>
File: Rachel155.jpg (300KB, 650x931px) Image search: [Google]
Rachel155.jpg
300KB, 650x931px
Rachel
>>
When it comes to yelling out attacks does your main do it well?
>>
>>151527034
the best
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0IbYM2DXoWR
>>
>>151527034
yeah they do
>>
>>151487184
>the legs on this guy
>am i gay?
>>
>>151518963
Just a few more.
>>
File: bbcf Taokaka EA.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bbcf Taokaka EA.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>151530447
Alright
>>
File: bbcf Terumi EA.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bbcf Terumi EA.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>
File: bbcf Tsubaki EA.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bbcf Tsubaki EA.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>
>>151531420
why is tsubaki so best
>>
File: bbcf Valkenhayn EA.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bbcf Valkenhayn EA.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
And the last one
>>
>>151531420
How come Terumi gets to have a Dead Spike but Ragna doesn't get a Houtenjin?
>>
File: bbcf Kagura EA.webm (993KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
bbcf Kagura EA.webm
993KB, 640x360px
and here's Kagura redone
>>
File: Imouto1_(Concept_Artwork).png (69KB, 221x668px) Image search: [Google]
Imouto1_(Concept_Artwork).png
69KB, 221x668px
>10
>>
>>151532239
What a cool move. Serious question, is there a cooler main character in fighting games than Kagura?
>>
File: CVMhZxLXAAAgl2k.png (607KB, 691x727px) Image search: [Google]
CVMhZxLXAAAgl2k.png
607KB, 691x727px
>>
>>151534776
Jin Kisaragi.
>>
>>151532239
Look how hard he has to work to do that.

Ragna can do the same thing just by swinging his scythe once.
>>
>>151535932
like any good main character kagura knows you gotta have style sometimes. kagura could do that in one hit but kagura knows to style on people. what a cool main character
>>
>>151536849
A good main character should also know that being slow a shit is a bad thing.

Guess that's why Kagura's not the main character.
>>
>>151537351
>Kagura's not the main character.
Nice try, kiddo. I go out for drinks with Mori every other week and he personally told me that Kagura is going to be the main character. He's also getting an anime.

Sorry that you're not cool like Kagura.
>>
>>151537919
im working on that kagura anime
he's gonna be killed in the first episode and we'll switch out the protag with pupwa
>>
>>151531745
>Tetsuzanko
>5B
>5C
>Nacht Rozen
>Smackdown
Nice.
>>
GAUNTLETO
>>
File: 1439569472521.jpg (184KB, 1000x849px) Image search: [Google]
1439569472521.jpg
184KB, 1000x849px
>>151539673
HOUTENJIN
>>
>>151539890
What kind of pantsu does Hazama wear?
>>
File: Nine lewd.png (697KB, 484x700px) Image search: [Google]
Nine lewd.png
697KB, 484x700px
>>151539989
Same as Nine.
>>
Coming back after not having touched anything for 4 months is painful, send help
>>
>>151541106
>black panties
fucking dropped. disgusting whore.
>>
>>151541106
Literally every fucking time after I bust a nut I see a picture like this on /blaz/.
>>
File: Nine really lewd.jpg (743KB, 810x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Nine really lewd.jpg
743KB, 810x1080px
>>151541434
wow rude

>>151541682
That's rough, man.
>>
>>151509837
>He doesn't know DLZ beat Dogura at Stunfest
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ge5q1OvHL8w

This combo went through quite a bit of evolution before it became this complete little guy.
>>
>>151542023
Is there a video of it? Would like to watch that.
>>
File: 1452054111885.jpg (97KB, 682x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1452054111885.jpg
97KB, 682x1024px
>>151539989
something very slutty and very cute
>>
What color panties do the blazblue girls wear?
>>
File: 1432607824728.jpg (217KB, 939x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1432607824728.jpg
217KB, 939x1000px
Makoto is a gross tart so we know what color hers are.
>>
>>151542476
Take that back faggot
>>
File: 1468158866286.gif (2MB, 350x255px) Image search: [Google]
1468158866286.gif
2MB, 350x255px
>>151542313
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4fXerAZiSg

There you go senpai. DLZ is by far my favourite player to watch next to Dora and SKD's Ezyaoi.
>>
File: makoto greeting.jpg (1MB, 1202x1604px) Image search: [Google]
makoto greeting.jpg
1MB, 1202x1604px
>>151542476
She is not gross!
>>
>>151542313
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4fXerAZiSg
Based Bang
>>
File: i2-003d.jpg (199KB, 670x785px) Image search: [Google]
i2-003d.jpg
199KB, 670x785px
>>151542371
Mai had worn red panties at least at one occasion.
>>
File: 1469622730775.jpg (4KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1469622730775.jpg
4KB, 125x125px
>go for Ragna's 22C
>j.C
>>
File: 39010568_p141.png (58KB, 496x700px) Image search: [Google]
39010568_p141.png
58KB, 496x700px
>>151542371
Celica wears cute white panties that were probably bought really cheap.
So cute.
I want to sniff Celica's undies.
>>
>>151542740
Oh wow, nice.
I was a guest commentator for a netplay tournament this guy was in.
He's good, real good. Great with Tager too.
>>
So which Blazs like it rough and which ones like it gentle?
>>
File: 52435007_p0.jpg (69KB, 495x700px) Image search: [Google]
52435007_p0.jpg
69KB, 495x700px
>>151543071
Celica likes gentle headpats, and that's good because I wouldn't want to mess up her hair.
>>
File: CARNAGE.webm (3MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
CARNAGE.webm
3MB, 854x480px
>>
>>151543291
>>151543040
Stripy please go
>>
Who is the most likely to wear shimapan?
>>
>>151543291
>Celica likes gentle headpats
WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH THIS MEME? Seriously, I see it all the fucking time on /a/ whenever a Ragna pops up a headpat? who cares? I played these stories a week ago and nowhere in the game did I see any headpatting by Ragna whatsoever.
>>
File: pat.png (113KB, 263x360px) Image search: [Google]
pat.png
113KB, 263x360px
>>151543468
But I'm talking about myself giving Celica headpats, not Ragna.
I just want to headpat the woman I love.
>>
I wish I could get headpats from Ragna.
>>
>>151543731
Nice photoshop,faggot.
>>
>>151543326
I remember when Carnage Scissor had like no invuln.
I used Wulf Stürm on a rookie Ragna player and he blocked it. Right before the final hit, the big kick, he used Carnage Scissor...
... and promptly got hit for 2.5k from that last hit.
I felt kinda bad for the guy.
>>
>>151487114
I doubt it'll happen, but I'd like it if they made him a sort of stance character that uses bloodscythe's scythe form during stance and no soul eater stuff on his moves. It would really reflect on how far hes come and show that he no longer needs the azure at all to become strong. The only sad thing would be no more deadspike.
>>
>>151544469
>Stance
Anon, he's still Ragna. The idea of Ragna using stances is even less likely than Sol doing the same. And he'll probably receive the true BlazBlue in exchange anyway.
>>
>>151543902
But carnage scissors always had the startup i-frames....
>>
>>151544693
Yeah I know its almost impossible but it would be really cool to see it happen. He doesn't use his scythe much and I've always wanted it to get more action. I don't want Ragna to use the true blazlbue either. I feel like it would be out of character for him. He gave that whole act 3 speech about how no one should be allowed to rely on the blazblue to just magically redo what they want and then said that everyone needs to stick with the choices they've made. He's more likely to get rid of it or die trying.
>>
>>151545739
He didn't say that at all. The True BlazBlue isn't the Azure. It's not a wish-granting object.

The reason he hates the Azure Grimoire is because, to him, it's nothing more than a tool for "stealing". He doesn't want to steal anything anymore. He wants to protect. And then in response, Rachel says that in order to achieve that wish, he'll have to obtain the true BlazBlue.
>>
i am the true blazblue
>>
>>151544708
Nowhere near as much as it does now, that much I'm sure of.
>>
/Blaz/ US East is up on Steam
>>
Ragna basically fights with the equivalent of a sheathed sword.
>>
Starting to learn a fighting game is hard
>>
>>151546263
Well he only got like 6 more frames invul from CS to CPE. Its a difference sure, but I wouldn't say its massive.
>>
Saya was eight when or at least around that benchmark when she was kidnapped right? Those lyrics in stardust memory are from her right? What the hell is wrong with this girl?
>>
I want Kagura to take Ragna out and teach him the merits of style and fashion. And Ragna doesn't really give a shit because he has about as much interest in dating and sex as a rock.

I think the reason Kagura exists is in order to make up for the sheer lack of libido in the male cast.
>>
What is your BB main and your GG main?
>>
>>151550638
Ragna is a dead man walking
>>
>>151550601
>Atop the hill that you so loved
>Enveloped by a gentle light, I prayed
>for these tender days I spent with with you to last forever

>"Hey, it's almost morning,"
>you called to me in a soft voice
>That alone was enough
>to let me feel your kindness

>No matter how uneasy I felt,
>you were always right by my side
>I took for granted how much I relied on you
>I simply admired your broad back

>I walked alongside you underneath that azure sky
>I tightly grasped your hand intertwined with mine
>Thank you,
>to you, who always watched over me by my side

>"Hey, we can see the stars now.
>That's the Milky Way," you explained while smiling gently
>I loved that profile of yours

>The trees swayed in the wind,
>enveloped by the moonlight
>As you slept defenselessly,
>I secretly touched your warm back

>Always smiling,
>you carried everything on your back
>I felt as though your overwhelming kindness had enveloped me completely

>Atop that hill where the stars fell,
>within a memory which I musn't ever forget,
>was the star I looked upon alongside you, hand in hand.
>>
>>151550785
BB: Relius
GG: Venom
Can't say I'm good at either though.
>>
>>151550785
Ragna
Ky
>>
>>151550601
What's wrong with them?
>>
>>151550820
>>No matter how uneasy I felt,
>>you were always right by my side
>>I took for granted how much I relied on you
>>I simply admired your broad back

Wait, doesn't this apply to Noel now,too? She said she feels calm talking to Ragna and how she admired his strength in Chronophantama. Oh, shit. It's real. It's really real. I always thought you incesty fucks were bull messing me.
>>
>>151550785
>BlazBlue
Valkenhayn
>Guilty Gear
Leo Whitefang
>>
>>151551142
>The night is the color of fate's invitation
>The stars dance carrying memories on their backs
>And draping your sparkling, radiant heart are these Stardust days

>Warmth remained on my cheeks, like a small sunlit spot
>shine... I dozed off in the open
>With simply a content smile

>When you projected your worry-filled eyes towards me
>flash...It was clear to me
>I believed that eternity was right here

>A downpour of light in my chest
>Those days had become so precious me
>I looked up at the empty, boundless sky in these
>Stardust days

>You were always, always so gentle and kind
>dear... Beneath that sky, you gently stroked my head without saying a word

>When searching for tomorrow,
>At times when you're unable to conceal your tears,
>Breathe and remember my image from that day

>Let us follow the full moon and merrily unite
>The golden memories swaying in the water
>Will never wash away our connecting footsteps in these Stardust days

>The night is the color of fate's invitation
>The stars flow about carrying memories on their backs
>Soon, the path you and I walk will be illuminated by these Stadust days...
>>
>>151550785
Hazama and Leo Whitefang
>>
>>151551263
This reads like a bad poem. Stop it,anon.
>>
>>151551609
Well it's sung from the perspective of Noel. Place of Promise (the first Stardust Memory) is Saya's Song. Eternal Days (the second Stardust Memory) is Noel's.

Would you rather I post Celica's song?
>>
>>151551609
NOEL
POEM
>>
File: 1418283088750.jpg (397KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1418283088750.jpg
397KB, 1080x1080px
>>151550785
Hakumen and May
>>
>>151552810
I wanna fuck her so bad
>>
File: 1467688345030.jpg (68KB, 566x800px) Image search: [Google]
1467688345030.jpg
68KB, 566x800px
>>151550785
Makoto and Chip
>>
File: 1469337255805.png (465KB, 1047x561px) Image search: [Google]
1469337255805.png
465KB, 1047x561px
>>151550785
The Big J.

I also play Celica.
>>
>>151551896
>Would you rather I post Celica's song?
SHE HAS ONE TOO? Jesus fuck, why the hell does Ragna have such an effect on these girls? God dammit. This is making me angrier then it should.
>>
>>151553434
It's the OP to Chronophantasma Extend. It was written based on Celica.

>Beneath the enveloping darkness, what trembles and falls are the shadows of tears
>Before this love that fills my void, just what could I possibly do?
>The truth is already observing you, regardless of the prayer that reveals eternity
>The desire guided by time is spun by our absolute bond, ahh...

>Searching, seeking endlessly for that forgotten THEORY
>Even so, if it's with you, I'll embrace even that overturned world!

>Fate is a priceless love, striking this VENGEANCE dedicated to you!
>Ah, no matter how many pieces my body's cut into
>Continuing to pray, a prayer stronger than all others,
>I want to reach that azure, raining horizon!
>>
>>151550785
Mu-12
Jam
>>
>>151553576
Fuck, does this mean True Blue is a song about Rachel,then? Why is it always Ragna?
>>
File: makoto sweater.png (336KB, 500x666px) Image search: [Google]
makoto sweater.png
336KB, 500x666px
>>151553234
Best girl.
>>
>>151550785
Bang
Zappa
>>
>>151554043
True Blue seems to be sung from Ragna's perspective.

>Something mixed in with the black wind hitting their eyelids...
>People are born facing towards the end

>Standing against the hatred, we acertain our existence
>Justice and order are merely reflections in cruelty's mirror

>Can these hands save you from this neverending desire (dream)?
>Within this utterly distorted world <in this interval (hazama)>
>Where must I go in order to see? All I can do now is move forward,
>On this road of countless truths,
>In search of the end of the Azure...

>The nightmare you see before your eyes... or is it reality?
>The edge of the blade tampers with the contents of my memory

>By embracing compassion and kindness, we complement our existence
>In this spacetime manufactured by imperfect humans within the void

>Can we walk this path soaked in hope and names?
>As we draw closer to destruction beneath this sky <as desired>
>If you begin lament at the meaninglessness, just ask yourself
>The meaning of the memories soaked in your eyes
>The meaning of crossing paths and meeting one another

>If we keep destroying and hurting one another, the pain will only become our shackles
>Even this world should move onto the next
>In this ever-repeating darkness, something's awareness will start to build
>- There isn't just one answer -

>Can these eyes choose from the desires (dreams) lost within countless hundred millions of colors?
>Within the interval where everything blends together <as we pray>
>Even should this body disappear, the world will continue on
>Within the seemingly eternal light,
>Embracing the Blue Blaze (Azure)
>>
>>151547420
>The one time someone on /blaz/ hosts a lobby on steam and I am not there

Damn.
>>
>>151550785
Tsubaki/Relius
Millia/Sol
>>
>>151557272
But Tsubaki and Sol both already have other people they love!
>>
Ragna means the whole world to several powerful individuals does he really think any of them have the strength to move forward without him? Rachel kept herself sane through countless loops hoping one day Ragna would succeed, Celica wasted her whole life waiting for him to come back and when he did she was 100 years older and he was a little kid and then there's Lambda, Noel,Nu and Saya. Noel has grown increasingly attached to him as of last game and he's the only reason Nu and Lambda go on or why Saya puts up a feeble resistance at all to Izanami. If Es is any indication, somebody with god powers losing someone they care about tend to not take it very well.
>>
If Ragna dies, Rachel will kill herself. Lambda and Nu will just shut down and decompose. Noel might live on, but she'll always have this sad air about her and will never truly smile again.
>>
>>151558126
Rachel is gonna die anyway.
>>
>>151542738
this squirrel is doing something to my nuts
>>
File: 2016-03-02_00041.jpg (175KB, 1280x768px) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-02_00041.jpg
175KB, 1280x768px
>>151559648
>>
>>151558126
If Ragna dies, he's going to be dying while holding Rachel in his arms and kissing her as they both fade away.
>>
>>151559938
>Ragna
>Kissing anyone

Ragna doesn't understand love that isn't familial or platonic.
>>
>>151550785
Bang and Chipp.

I really like ninjas man.
>>
>>151560031
They're going to kiss and tell eachother they love one and other. Ragna and Rachel are meant to be.
>>
>>151560053
Good taste
>>
File: 50582795_p3.jpg (464KB, 1022x1045px) Image search: [Google]
50582795_p3.jpg
464KB, 1022x1045px
>>151560178
>>
>>151560416
That's a headless dressed as Ragna, not canon
>>
>>151550785
Ragna? Jin? Kagura?
Ky
>>
File: 1466546406141.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1466546406141.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>151560369
>>
File: 42229540_p34.jpg (85KB, 500x681px) Image search: [Google]
42229540_p34.jpg
85KB, 500x681px
>>151560474
>>
Anyone want to play on console? US, PSN
>>
>>151561056
>unironically playing blazblue
wew lad Did the lobby really die that quickly?
>>
Which characters aren't virgins?
>>
>>151561843
I guess so, I didn't find one when I searched

Also a console lobby is up now
>>
>>151562802
In canon? Relius, Nine, and Jubei for certain; then Kagura, Litchi, possibly Kokonoe, Makoto even though Makotofags won't admit it, Terumi probably rapes people, ditto on Azrael, and if traumatizing shit that happened with Ragna and Nu counts as rape, then them too.
>>
>>151563560
>Terumi probably rapes people
He's a fucking ghost who's been quite busy trying to end the world whenever he has full control over a physical body. I doubt it unless ghost blowjobs.
>>
>>151563560
Noel pleasures old men for money. The NOL doesn't pay well.
>>
>>151563560
>Makoto even though Makotofags won't admit it
I won't admit it until she does
>>
>>151563560
I forgot, Amane's also definitely not a virgin. Neither is Valkenhayn, most likely.

Most of the girls are more or less implied to be virgins because of purityfags, case in point with Makotofags here in /blaz/
>>
>>151563560
Kokonoe's probably like Ragna: too busy focusing on revenge to get laid.

This Makoto meme has gotten really stupid.

To be honest, I can't really see Terumi raping anyone. I mean, he typically left most of the day-to-day activities to Hazama and only came out occasionally. Can he even GET sexually aroused?

Azrael doesn't rape. Azrael tends to lose interest if the opponent can't fight back. If he could dominate the opponent so badly that they can't even fight back as he forcibly has his way with him, his dick would go completely limp.
>>
>>151564242
>Amane

I don't see it. As creepy as he is with Carl, he doesn't seem like the type to touch people like that.
>>
The thing with Makoto is that it'd be pretty out of character for her to let Kagura fuck her. That's why it's hard to believe. Personally, I blame the dub. It makes her seem way more promiscuous than the Japanese script does.
>>
>>151564242
Good thing my girl is a huge slut that screws guys for money.
>>
>>151563812
He's implied to be at least as old as Relius, possibly older. If he ever had a corporeal body originally, he's definitely been around. And if all else fails, he at least definitely qualifies as a rapist in spirit.
>>
Who's more disgusting; Arakune or Es?
>>
>>151564807
es
>>
File: CgoXrhBUoAEwDYq.jpg orig.jpg (58KB, 500x706px) Image search: [Google]
CgoXrhBUoAEwDYq.jpg orig.jpg
58KB, 500x706px
>>151564852
Is that from a drawfag on /v/? Looks like it
>>
>>151564390
Amane is literally ageless and has likely been around forever. I don't imagine him being a virgin for that long, given that he is a creep for pretty boys. And Valkenhayn, if his winquote is to be taken seriously.
>>
>>151565693
Oh, Valkenhayn definitely isn't a virgin. If Bloodedge Experience is anything to go by, he was pretty wild back in his day.
>>
>>151564251
>azrael

i always figured thats what he meant when he says he "consumes" people though...

is az really a cannibal?
>>
File: 1465837802439.png (1MB, 1548x1459px) Image search: [Google]
1465837802439.png
1MB, 1548x1459px
>tfw you will never be Taro and have access to Mai, Kajun and some cute boys like Noel

Fuck this gay planet, why, why did it turn out like this?
>>
>>151566296
No. He thinks of fights as "meals". He wanted to "eat" Minerva as well, having no interest in Celica.
>>
>>151566008
I meant Amane shows interest in Valkenhayn. His win quote against him was something like, "I think I'm developing a crush on you!" at the end.
>>
>>151566296
Consume = Beat the everloving crap out of
His intro versus Kokonoe has him remarking that her laser attacks "tastes good".
>>
Kokopuffs literally made Tager to be a giant sex toy
>>
i want a /blaz/ tourney
>>
>>151566518
Eh. More like he compliments Valkenhayn's aesthetics. Everything's about aesthetics to Amane. He doesn't like Tager, he thinks Bang is intolerably scruff. He thinks Carl is ideal for his troupe. He really thinks Valkenhayn's middle-aged aesthetic is really nice. He thinks Rachel is as beautiful as a doll. Basically, as long as you're aesthetically pleasing to his senses, he'll take a liking to you. Incidentally, he absolutely hates Arakune.
>>
>>151567745
Who even likes Arakune?
>>
>>151567182
We'd have 8 players tops and we already know our relative strengths compared to one-another.
>>
File: 3uSkeqVZ_400x400.png (72KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
3uSkeqVZ_400x400.png
72KB, 240x240px
>>151567745
Cruel
>>
>>151567979
and with pupwa, he doesn't have any
>>
>>151566565
>"I look forward to consuming your flesh,Kokonoe,"
>exchange of blows ensue with climax being golden tager's laser vs Azrael's growler field
>"Didn't taste half bad."
>"Azrael..You!"

>>151567745
He doesn't seem to like Tsubaki or Izayoi much, he calls them scary. He also rejects Makoto and Noel/Mu

How is it that his VA is the only one who has yet to show up on Blue Radio acting weird. Even Hibiki's has been on and everyone knows the story with his VA
>>
>>151567979
Who the fuck are you? I bet I could beat you.
>>
>>151568120
>Even Hibiki's has been on and everyone knows the story with his VA
Well I don't
Bring me up to speed
>>
>>151568264
I'm the Valk player that's been asking for advice here lately.
1v1 me FT5 10 hours from now.
>>
>>151568264
frishswish
>>
>>151568120
He gives Tsubaki and Izayoi some sound advice in BBCP. He doesn't quite reject Makoto and Noel. It's just that only men are allowed in his troupe. In his BBCP win quote against Makoto, he states that he doesn't dislike Makoto's "sexy" aesthetic. Hell, even though he has nothing but compliments for Rachel, he'd never ask her to join his troupe. A mascot, maybe, but not a full-fledged member.

Amane's VA is Ishida Akira, who's notorious for never participating in these kinds of things. Valkenhayn's VA's never shown up either.
>>
What's the /blaz/ player rankings list?
>>
>>151568687
>God Tier
Me
>Shit tier
You
>>
So I just realized that Ragna apparently has no neutral or normal anti-air...unless i'm retarded.
>>
>>151568320
A japanese game show fucked him so badly he actually left a live broadcast with "I'll never forgive you". Some spectate that because Suigata is a firmed of his that's why Hibiki ended up being a playable character. I can see it, Suigata has alot of clout with Arc System Works he could totally get his buddy a job there not only as an NPC but as a playable character so they'd have an excuse to keep using said NPC. After all, Amane exists because of Suigata in the first place.

Wanna know something funny? Hibiki's english VA did hentai.
>>
>>151568687
>not a meme tier
Anyone not listed
>former meme tier
FrishSwish
Null_breaker
>meme tier
Team shitters
Icolash
>pupwa tier
Pupwa
>>
>>151569115
You're retarded
>>
>>151569115
6A
>>
>>151569304
Let me guess it's neutral D isn't it?

>>151569339
The range on it is really short but I guess.
>>
>>151569297
>meme tier
>Team shitters
>Icolash
>seperate
stop bullying
>>
>>151569297
how come pupwa is listed 3 times
>>
>>151568393
Werent you from EU? I know from US we have that many players and then some so combine the two i guess.
>>
>>151569390
Neutral D isn't an anti-air.
Yes, the range is short, but you can just use 623C if they're too high up or too far away.

>>151569570
Yup, that's me.
And I'm just going by what I've seen of activity in these threads.
>>
File: 1468728881728.jpg (110KB, 497x640px) Image search: [Google]
1468728881728.jpg
110KB, 497x640px
>>151569461
>>
the /blaz/ CMV happened
/blaz/ sings black onslaught II is happening
and now the /blaz/ tourney might happen
before you know it, we'll be having the /blaz/ vs reddit BB discord matches.
>>
>>151569939
I havent been playing myself kinda burnt out on BB at the moment. Wait until CF comes out and im sure it will get much more active.
>>
>>151569139
Steve Staley did a hentai?
>>
>>151570568
yeah, but good luck finding it, it's not as easy as figuring out Mike Pollock and Dan Green's voices.
>>
File: waifufags.jpg (51KB, 350x233px) Image search: [Google]
waifufags.jpg
51KB, 350x233px
These men must be stopped.
>>
>>151570776
I always thought Mori was pretty fat, but he's actually a bit thinner than I thought he was.
>>
>>151571470
He has a chubby face.
>>
>>151570776
I would suck moris dick for my character buffs.
>>
>>151570776
He's got a head the size of Hoss Cartwright
>>
>>151570776
Why are these two so chuuni?
>>
File: 1382954647262.jpg (807KB, 1200x1510px) Image search: [Google]
1382954647262.jpg
807KB, 1200x1510px
Nu!
>>
>>151571470
>>151571586
>>151571859
Alcoholism. I'm not joking, and I'm not judging. I frequent the bar he visits. He's not a heavy drinker, but he's there all of the time. He orders something whiskey based, maybe a Manhattan (I assume).

I'll post a pic on Tuesday/Wednesday. He usually comes in around 7 our time.
>>
>>151572889
Ask him to buff Noel for me please. Give him a blowie if you have to.
>>
>>151572889
7?
That would be right after work right?
Does he come with friends or what. Im starting to get worried.
>>
Reminder that if there's ever a BlazBlue VS Guilty Gear, it won't have clash intros or unique victory animations.

We won't get to see Sol and Ragna trade blows and then call each other an old man/brat.
>>
>>151572428
Nu more like no
>>
>>151573220
Why not
>>
>>151572428
Deserves hugs.
>>
>>151573323
Because Xrd doesn't have clash intros or unique victory animations, and BBxGG would probably use that engine. Probably too much work or whatever.
>>
File: Ragna vs Mu and Jin.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Ragna vs Mu and Jin.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>151573220
Then it's shit
>>
>>151573456
Then they would just have to add them.
>>
>>151572889
hes not in japan?
>>
>>151573727
But it's too haaaarrrrddd.
>>
File: 1_zps3z3g0ewy.jpg (133KB, 677x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1_zps3z3g0ewy.jpg
133KB, 677x1024px
>>
>>151573456
First the dub, now the intros.
>>
>Sol and Ragna dash in and clash their Grand Viper/Hell's Fang, 5K/5B, Volcanic Viper/Inferno Divider and Kudakero/Nightmare Edge, respectively.
>Sol: (thumbs down) "Hmph. Not bad for a greenhorn brat."
>Ragna: (adjusts his collar) "Don't blame me if you get hurt, old man."

It'll never happen.
>>
>>151574703
Cringed.
>>
>>151574976
So you cringe at all of Ragna and Sol's intros as well?
>>
Is it gay if I can't stop masturbating to the thought of Kagura pounding me into the bed?
>>
Honestly, I just wanna see how badly Jin hates Ky. That's all I want. Seeing Jin seconds away from frothing at the mouth in pure hatred is bliss.
>>
>>151575110
Sounds straight as fuck actually
>>
>>151575110
yes hibiki it is
>>
File: Rachel164.gif (14KB, 700x600px) Image search: [Google]
Rachel164.gif
14KB, 700x600px
Rachel
>>
>>151578368
Post bloomers.
>>
File: 1383879348230.jpg (509KB, 1000x1261px) Image search: [Google]
1383879348230.jpg
509KB, 1000x1261px
>>
>>151578368
Quite.
>>
File: Rachel butt.jpg (143KB, 1200x860px) Image search: [Google]
Rachel butt.jpg
143KB, 1200x860px
>>151578771
>>
>>151566401
There should be a dating sim set at the academy with all the NOL girls as heroines.
>>
>>151579271
How could Ragna resist that rabbit butt.
>>
>>151579330
And leave out everyone else? Just have a dating sim with all that has an academy area in it.
>>
>>151579638
Nah, it's simple.
>Litchi's the school nurse
>Izanami's the principal
>Rachel's the chairman
>Celica and Bullet are transfer students
>Lambda and Nu are hidden heroines who can only be found by exploring the deepest depths of the school
>>
File: 2016-03-02_00196.jpg (268KB, 1280x768px) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-02_00196.jpg
268KB, 1280x768px
>>151579638
5-6 heroines is a good number and the academy provides a good context for a dating sim since all the girls have a reason to hang around the MC. Having all the BB girls in would be pretty tough.
>>
>>151579951
I see this is good just needs to have all characters in it.
>>
File: Izanami22.gif (357KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Izanami22.gif
357KB, 960x540px
Hey look! Its the top 8!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RKr3bmz3eA
>>
>>151580206
That took a really long time.
>>
>>151579493
Well, he's given her piggyback rides and stuff. Plenty of opportunities to cop a feel.
>>
>>151572428
Nu is underrated
>>
>>151580206
I think this was the first time I've ever seen a grappler win anything.
>>
>Ragna: 3rd year, protagonist
>Jin: 2nd year, student council president, protagonist's annoying brother
>Noel: 1st year, main heroine
>Rachel: School chairman, heroine
>Tao: Mysterious life form, heroine
>Tager: Composition teacher, lab experiment
>Litchi: School nurse
>Arakune: Class pet
>Bang: Gym teacher, excessively scruffy
>Carl: 1st year child genius who skipped grades.
>Hakumen: Calligraphy teacher, overseer of the tea ceremony club
>Nu: Secret heroine, pervert
>Tsubaki:1st year, student council vice president, pain in the ass
>Hazama: What does he even do here?
>Makoto: 1st year, giant tail, heroine
>Valkenhayn: Butler, home ec teacher
>Platinum: Intruder who keeps harassing everyone
>Relius: Biology teacher, Carl's dad, pervert
>Amane: History teacher, oversees the cultural dance club
>Bullet: 2nd year transfer student, heroine, her uniform alterations are against the rules
>Azrael: Cafeteria lunch lady
>Kagura: Vice principle, pervert
>Kokonoe: Science teacher, heroine, overseer of the science club, blows up parts of the school regularly
>Terumi: 3rd year, delinquent, protagonist's rival, loud, annoying, has no friends, please just die already, voted least likely to be missed upon his death
>Celica: 1st year, heroine, impossibly high housewife level, gets lost in straight hallways
>Lambda: Another secret heroine
>Hibiki: 2nd year, head of the disciplinary committee, pain in (Kagura's) ass, doesn't really stand out
>Naoto: 2nd year, has a feud with Ragna, voted most likely to be the incarnation of a faceless visual novel protagonist, Class SS "Normalcy" Level
>Nine: Chemistry teacher, hates everyone except her family, tends to blow things up when mad
>Izanami: School principle, heroine, really scary
>>
File: Megasmile.jpg (9KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
Megasmile.jpg
9KB, 184x184px
>>151581656
>Azrael: Cafeteria lunch lady
>>
>>151581656
hazama should be the principal and izanami the superintendent desu senpai
>>
>>151582012
The superintendent wouldn't appear at school much.
>>
File: 1466376134395.jpg (19KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1466376134395.jpg
19KB, 480x480px
>>151581992
>Azreal is secretly the school standards inspecter.
>At the end of the year he suprises everyone by revealing the school failed.
>>
>>151581656
Just send this to Mori. Can make it a gag reel.
>>
>>151581656
Why doesn't this exist already? Although Celica should be Ragna's mom like in the gag reel.
>>
>>151582083
and pre-cp Izanami didn't appear much either
just make some bullshit reason to make her more involved
>>
>>151582667
Hazama as the principal wouldn't be all that interesting. It'd be more fun if Rachel was the chairman and Izanami was the principal and they were constantly at odds. Hazama's too passive.
>>
>>151582807
Brit here, Yes I should be asleep
Explain yer american school hierarchy to me so I can understand
>>
>>151583031
Private schools in Japan tend to have a chairman that deals with the business end of running a school. They also have some say in how a school should be run. It's a somewhat common joke in Japanese media to have the principal and chairman at odds concerning how a school should be run.
>>
>>151581656
>Terumi: 3rd year, delinquent, protagonist's rival, loud, annoying, has no friends, please just die already, voted least likely to be missed upon his death
If he's the only rival he'd end up loved as the 'bro' character assuming he gets any depth by the end. You have to at least make him friends with faceless delinquent bullies or the yakuza so he seems like a legit oppressive japanese high school bully to the VN reader.
I'd be totally cool with a Terumi route, no homo
>>
>>151583603
Sure, that.
>>
>>151583662
No fuck you make him friendless and appear almost too clingy in his self-imposed rivalry with Ragna so that the readers pity him and come to love him for how pathetic he is despite being antagonistic. Which comes to people picking the joke choices for encounters with him, where he's utterly defeated when you're being nice to him and trying his hardest not to look crushed by disappointment when you simply don't care or skip out his events.
Do it you fucker. Poorly written school bully+rival characters are the worst.
>>
>>151583958
Sure, that.
>>
>>151583995
You're one cheeky piece a shit ain'tcha.
How about Es? Quiet lonesome transfer student who spends every lunch eating pudding on the rooftop, trying to remember her childhood friend and seeing him in the protagonist?
>>
>>151584382
Sounds good, actually.

Anyway, I figured Terumi would basically just be Team Rocket. But I wouldn't mind him, Izanami and Relius pulling off some stupid huge, pointless evil plan on the school like Majikoi or something.
>>
>>151584467
>But I wouldn't mind him, Izanami and Relius pulling off some stupid huge, pointless evil plan on the school like Majikoi or something.
Okay that actually sounds like fun given the latter two's roles.
When is /blaz/ making a VN?
>>
>>151564852
>>151578832
fans are for the weak who can't handle the heat
>>
/blaz/ makes CMV
/blaz/ sings black onslaught II
/blaz/ hosts tourney
/blaz/ fights reddit
/blaz/ writes VN
/blaz/ can do anything but git gud
>>
>>151584968
Tru dat
>>
>>151584968
/blaz/ is all talk
>>
MAKE A NEW THREAD FAGGOTS
>>
new bread when
>>
Fine, I'll do it.
>>
File: [White Void Noises].webm (2MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
[White Void Noises].webm
2MB, 854x480px
Finally it's my time to shine!
>>
>>151586627
>>151586627
>>151586627
Thread posts: 757
Thread images: 189

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.