[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/5N@F/ General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 770
Thread images: 174

The Fazziest Place On Earth Edition

>Previous Thread
>>150573947
>>>/vg/freddy

>Links to purchasables
FNAF 1 - 4: http://store.steampowered.com/sub/80443
FNAF Sister Location: http://store.steampowered.com/app/506610
FNAF BOOK: http://amzn.com/B019HC4EQ2
FNAF WORLD: http://gamejolt.com/games/fnaf-world/124921

>Links
Official Site: http://scottgames.com
Asset Rips: http://s.rtag.me/freddy
IRC: #FNAF on Rizon
Fan Booru: http://5naf.booru.org
Writing Archive: http://pastebin.com/fryFnrQ9
Voice Archive: http://pastebin.com/8mN8gJYP
List of Content Creators: http://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jwWC_R0jUW1c5k0BUTyStxd3bdP7XULeticRyDCYz2Q/edit?usp=sharing
>NO NEW THREAD UNTIL WE HIT 750 POSTS OR 250 IMAGES
>STOP IN FOR A BITE!
>>
>>150847192
Why is everyone a Gmod model except for that one guy?
>>
>>150847997
Because most of the gmod purple men that are not literal sprites are pretty bad
>>
>>150848093
I like how Purple's canon appearance is, according to FNAF World, a literal sprite.
>>
File: careless_friends_part_35.png (51KB, 663x653px) Image search: [Google]
careless_friends_part_35.png
51KB, 663x653px
Part 35 in the ongoing adventures of Mike Schmidt and his newererest roommates.

Roommates - Chapter 35 (The Careless Friends): http://pastebin.com/fULmc4iS
>>
>>150848312
Considering every human in the FNAF games except Mike is a sprite, nothing weird about that.

But then, Purple IS a normal (albeit rotted and mutilated) human in FNAF 3.
>>
>>150848847
At first I was wondering whether if the picture is just a redraw of the previous chapter with the same name. Till I saw that it was a new chap.

[Spoiler]Thanks bru. You're doing gods work[/spoiler]
>>
Tryhardninja just released a new song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRc8QLYpUQY
>>
>>150848872
Remember when we thought Mike actually had plot significance?
>>
>>150849552
>releasing a song about the game before it even comes out
This really bothers me, and these Youtubefags always do it. They don't actually know what the game's plot is so they just sing about random ominous phrases with stock footage of the trailers playing over it. Talk about phoning it in.
>>
>>150849580
We thought that about all the guards, which is silly because they're all faceless phantoms that represent the player.
>>
>>150849819
Your mistake was thinking any Youtube musician had any chance of being anything except shit.
>>
File: I want to whip his cream.png (254KB, 1064x1200px) Image search: [Google]
I want to whip his cream.png
254KB, 1064x1200px
>>
>>150851181
>[DEVO Intensifies]
>>
>>150851181
Man, you really fucked up is chin there.
>>
>>150850447
Not all of them are.
>>
>>150851181
What a cute bunny boy.

Requesting your muscle Chcia with the body style of Stefania Ferrario.
>>
>thred alredy ded
kids never stood a chance
>>
File: 1427391462052.jpg (1MB, 900x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1427391462052.jpg
1MB, 900x1100px
>>150852881
Readin' roommates and doing other things
Have a party bird to tide you over
>>
>>150851181
Nice double chin you fucking piece of shit.
>>
File: chinfish.png (4KB, 520x256px) Image search: [Google]
chinfish.png
4KB, 520x256px
>>150853280
You... YOU DOUBLE-CHIN!
>>
File: CinnaLips.png (110KB, 946x346px) Image search: [Google]
CinnaLips.png
110KB, 946x346px
>>150851393
>>150853280
But he's always been drawn like that?
>>
>>150848847
>The Misfits
>The Wreck
>The Standard
>The Careless Friends

I gotta say, before actually reading the thing, the titles have really jumped the shark.
Before the Friends, each apartment had a stylish, single-word name that perfectly defined them.
Then, suddenly, "Careless Friends". What the fuck happened?

Keep in mind this doesn't affect the story's quality. But still.
>>
>>150854414
Are you for real anon?
Those names predate the story, they've been known forever. What a fucking petty thing to complain about.
>>
File: LnDJVNL.png (324KB, 1366x1716px) Image search: [Google]
LnDJVNL.png
324KB, 1366x1716px
>>150854414
Have you ever tried following the link in the little blurb I put at the top of each story, anon?

>Inspired by Weaver's FNAF Apartment AU: http://i.imgur.com/LnDJVNL.png

Those were the names for the apartments as Weaver came up with them before I started writing the story.
>>
>>150854512
This your first day in /5N@F/?
>>
>>150854512
>What a fucking petty thing to complain about.
Well, there isn't anything to really complain about.
But you've gotta agree that "The Careless Friends" really doesn't pack as much style and significance as "The Wreck", for instance.

>>150854681
Well, you improved literally everything about Weaver's original concept, you coulda had improved the title, too.
>>
>>150854817
*poops on u*
>>
>>150855002
Finish your comic.
>>
what's the news on the game/movie, autistmen
>>
>>150854817
I think Careless Friends suits them just fine. It defines Bonbon and her roommates perfectly -- a group of friends who shacked up together and they're completely careless in every sense of the word. They're friendly slobs.

I'd be fascinated to see what you think would be an improvement on the title, though.
>>
>>150855061
It's predicted to come out next June.
>>
>>150855092
>I'd be fascinated to see what you think would be an improvement on the title, though.
Do I look like a writefag to you? If I had a valid alternative, I'd probably have said it, amidst the complaining.
Alas, I don't have an ounce of creative juices in me.

>>150854681
You know, I just realized how much of the plot was foreshadowed (or just announced) in the original posts.
Damn.
>>
>>150848847
>he's deeply empathetic and a borderline obsessive "fixer". Bob Legendmann's simply not happy until he's rescued every poor unfortunate from their circumstances, even if it comes at great personal cost to himself
Mike CONFIRMED for Bob Legendmann
>>
>>150855605
More like what Mike imagines himself to be.
>>
>>150848847
>Goose is blind
Oh man, wasn't expecting that
>>
File: 1446353723565.jpg (104KB, 780x846px) Image search: [Google]
1446353723565.jpg
104KB, 780x846px
>>150848847
>mfw Goose
>>
>>150848847
>not eating your fries with barbecue sauce
You disgust me, Pokemaniacal. "The Careless Friends", huh? More like "The Plebeians"!
>>
>>150857194
This shit really is turning into furry Katawa Shoujo.
>>
>>150857409
Ironically, I'm from the south so I actually do eat my fries in BBQ sauce. There's a great BBQ place not too far from where I used to live and their sauce is fantastic. Mike's totally a pleb square, though, with his normie ketchup.

>>150857795
Toy Chica is missing her beak and her eyes. Chiclet's missing her beak. It felt like a logical extension of the concept.
Besides that, I also dropped hints about it a while back when Mike was at the restaurant with Beanie.
>>
>>150857795
>Turning into
>>
>>150855092
As much as it gets thrown around as a buzzword, and rightfully so, "The Degenerates" would fit pretty well, I think. It really only works if you apply it beyond the usual moral degeneracy, though,
>>
>>150848847
Good chapter, but there's somewhat of a tonal disparity that I'm sensing. The chapters from the Restaurant to The Real Thing seemed to be building to a crescendo, raising many questions and presenting dire new conflicts- and then it all just cut out without any resolution, and went right back to the status quo. I realize that it will probably be revisited later but it just doesn't sit right with me. Still excellent as always, just an issue I've noticed.
>>
>>150848847
A new chapter less than a week later?
You spoil us.

>Mango adds, slicing away at her fish with her knife and fork while filling her glass with juice.
Mango confirmed for hindu god or owner of a tail that is clearly not meant to be.
>>
>>150858357
I think the conflict with Goldie was sort of the climax of all that, Mike's last explosion before burning out. The return to normalcy seems to be a breather for him but somehow I doubt he's learned his lesson for long.
>>
>>150858128
>I also dropped hints about it a while back when Mike was at the restaurant with Beanie.
Time to re-read that chapter, I only recall that I think was Mango's eye in the jar.

Also good point on having Toy Chica's missing bits spread out between Chiclet and Goose.
>>
>>150858128
>Besides that, I also dropped hints about it a while back when Mike was at the restaurant with Beanie.
...wait. WAIT. Does that mean Rackham...?
>>
>>150858128
>I'm from the south
That explains how you write Bonworth's dialogue so well.
>>
>>150858797
Rackham what?
>>
>>150858945
I just remembered Rackham's accident.
>>
>>150858945
He has robo-AIDS. Pokemaniacal is actually CCA and has been dropping hints the entire time.
>>
>>150858656
I get that, but the problem is that it didn't actually, you know, conclude. There's still tons of questions and crazy shit happening that should logically prevent things from returning to normalcy. Who is Goldie? How did he die? Why do all of the other characters act so bizarre when he is mentioned? What about Jeremy Human's? Are the robots there haunted? Who is the equivalent of Purple Guy? And what of Security Schmidt? How did Mike arrive in this universe? There are these gigantic elephants in the room that the story seems intent on ignoring or sidestepping around. It seems strange that Mike here isn't acknowledging just how fucked this whole situation is.
>>
>>150859165
>the problem is that it didn't actually, you know, conclude
Well the story isn't over yet so maybe the conclusion of that arc is being saved for the conclusion of the story?
>>
>>150859165
I think Mike's taken the blue pill for now. He's trying to deny the terrible reality and pretend everything is fine.
>>
>>150859165
I agree that those things are still important questions, and I'm sure we'll get more on them eventually. the big point here is:
> It seems strange that Mike here isn't acknowledging just how fucked this whole situation is.
I think he's just trying to not have another fucking psychotic episode at this point. He's recuperating.
>>
>>150859391
I think it would be kind of funny if all of the characters are actually regular humans, but Mike has gone so insane from his job that he sees everyone and everything as variants of the animatronics and pizzeria.
>>
File: roboaids.gif (2MB, 634x819px) Image search: [Google]
roboaids.gif
2MB, 634x819px
>>150859131
What a tweest.
>>
>>150858357
>>150859165
Glad you liked the chapter! Very good catch; and yes, the tone shift is very much intentional. Mike just needs a while to regroup and take a breather.

>I get that, but the problem is that it didn't actually, you know, conclude.
That's true, but the story's not over either. Think about it like this: the Misfits or the Wreck didn't "conclude" when Mike left their apartments. They didn't cease to exist just because he's not there at the moment. Out of focus doesn't mean forgotten forever. You'll be seeing more of all of these characters.

Yes, even Balloon Boy.

>>150858613
Thanks, anon. I hope to be getting back to more frequent updates.
>>
>>150860018
TELL ME ABOUT GOLDIE
WHY DOES HE WEAR THE SUIT
>>
While we're laying out parts of the story we dislike, I'm unhappy with some of Mike's characterization lately. It's not any of the major stuff, but some tertiary details about his personality.

At the start of the story, Mike gave off the impression of being a bit of a neat freak, but only in little ways like rearranging movies so there would be a system in place. It was small stuff that could just have easily been caused by boredom as anything else. Now, other than a break of a few hours in between Mike getting back from lunch and dinner starting up that was spent watching furryverse anime, he spent all day from morning to midnight cleaning, even while injured. It's turned from minor character quirk to compulsive obsession.

Meanwhile, in the beginning of the story Mike had severe issues with his personal space. There were also some major issues with how he was having trouble dealing with the unfamiliarity of the world around him, but that's a lot more understandable. Hell, the entire early story conflict between Mike and Mangle was based on Mike's personal space issues. It was his first major character flaw, and his biggest until Mike's need to help people even when they don't need it was shown. Now, though, it's nigh nonexistent. This chapter vaguely lampshaded it by mentioning that Mike would normally be rather nervous in a new apartment, but then it immediately rolled on past it with a dismissive "you can't help but feel comfortable".

These two character flaws were always present, but they've completely flipped as to how prevalent they were. Whereas Mike's need for cleanliness went from minor trait to one of his few defining ones, his need for space and preference for familiar surroundings has faded to the point of obscurity. The closest the story has come to even acknowledging it recently has involved Mike missing The Misfits, but that's an understandable and "human" thing.

tl;dr: Two of Mike's character traits have switched places in regards to prevalence.
>>
File: jeremy human's animatronics.png (308KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
jeremy human's animatronics.png
308KB, 800x1200px
>>150859165
I don't understand. A lot of your questions have already been answered in the story if you pay attention.
>Who is Goldie?
Fred Fazbear's brother, obviously. Fred's mentioned him a number of times, he's on the corkboard of photos in Fred's office
>How did he die?
I don't think it's obvious yet but he could have been springtrapped like Faz or something else to do with the company's neglect for their employees
>Why do all of the other characters act so bizarre when he is mentioned?
Gee, could it be because he's dead, anon? We know Bonnie's hallucinating the ghost of a dead person. Mike seeing him too when he never knew who Goldie was in life means that there's something supernatural going on.
>What about Jeremy Human's?
What ABOUT Jeremy Human's?
>Are the robots there haunted?
Who fucking cares? Are the robots haunted in Weaver's normal comics? What difference does it make whether they're haunted or not?
>Who is the equivalent of Purple Guy?
He's probably the restaurant's Golden Freddy (pic related), some suit/animatronic that got discontinued. Then again in pic related Fritzine is a guy, and he was changed into a girl for the story, so take that with a grain of salt
>How did Mike arrive in this universe?
That's kind of the point of the whole story, isn't it? Do you really want that question answered when he's just starting his fourth apartment?
>It seems strange that Mike here isn't acknowledging just how fucked this whole situation is.
I don't see this at all. I think >>150859249 >>150859304 >>150859391 are all right: Mike's trying to cope. He's just gone through some seriously fucky shit and he needs time to not be on the fucking edge. There are moments in this chapter where Mike is still leaning towards his "episodes" like when he goes to confront Goose. The detective shenanigans can wait until he's not on the verge of another fucking meltdown.
>>
>>150861315
It's not high school, dingus.
>>
>>150861001
>It's turned from minor character quirk to compulsive obsession.
I know right? How weird is it that a character who just had a nervous breakdown is behaving abnormally?

>Meanwhile, in the beginning of the story Mike had severe issues with his personal space
You're missing out on something here though: Mangle violated his personal space in the shower and in his bedroom massaging him while he was asleep. That was an intimate encounter bordering on molesting him. Sitting on the couch with friends and chilling isn't the same thing.

He doesn't seem to mind proximity towards people (he hugged Chiclet at the bank after his condom freakout in, what, chapter 5?), he just doesn't like being stripped and groped. Who'd have thought.

>>150861315
>wahhhh stop liking things I don't like
Fuck off, hateanon.
>>
>>150861315
It's honestly pretty well-written and it's got Weaverâ„¢ involved.
>>
>>150861514
I noticed this shift starting before his breakdown, as early as 20 chapters ago.
>>
>>150861581
Pretty much. Getting a drawfag connected to your story is a guaranteed golden ticket for writefags.
>>
>>150861315
Everyone's just waiting for substitute teacher Golden Freddy to give in and nail the exchange student Chica already. I mean, there's been so much bonding between the two, not to mention that thing on the bleachers; we all know it's gonna happen.
Outside of that I doubt there's much interest though. The prom subplot ended five chapters ago and nobody actually cares about the upcoming graduation ceremony, even whit all that foreshadowing the that Foxy will finally get his comeuppance for bullying Fritz and Toy Bonnie all those times.
>>
>>150861315
Because it's one of the few ongoing stories that gets frequently updated.
>>
>>150860108
http://picosong.com/tTUr
>>
>>150859060
What about it?
I don't really remember what it was.
>>
>>150862210
>unironically shilling this hard for both Fritz and Toy Bonnie, the AV club nerds
I knew your taste was horrible, anon, but come on. Foxy's perfect.
>>
File: 52919856.jpg (3KB, 249x165px) Image search: [Google]
52919856.jpg
3KB, 249x165px
>>150863192
It's time to stop forever.
>>
>>150863482
He was at a rainbow party when all the other guys in attendance decided they wanted to give him a facial. By some queer twist of fate, every rope of ejaculate hit him in the eye, which is why he has an eyepatch.
>>
>>150862210
Sounds like the plot to SSSP2
>>
File: 1379623591975.gif (543KB, 156x168px) Image search: [Google]
1379623591975.gif
543KB, 156x168px
>>150863928
>>
>>150863192
>Getting these doors stuck, with no survivors
>>
>>150843920
Sorry, I was asleep when you posted that.

Honestly he, by a stroke of luck, had it right in the first game where things were teased and not fully explained, because realistically they really couldn't. The best plausible explanation in the first game was that someone died via bite at Freddy's and that's what caused the whole mess. After the second game well that explanation just went right out the fucking window, and especially so after 3. He said way too much and focused more on making a scary game rather than a horror game. And having too many headcanons fucks the community up. You want the game to have one or two really plausible explanations that are decently obvious, but not fully outright told. That's why the lore went to shit.
>>
>>150854314
You didn't draw any separation between neck and head. Thus it looks like a double chin instead of a lower lip.

Try actually looking to see if something's wrong next time, faggot.
>>
>>
>>150848312
The Purpleguy in FNAF World is just the sprite that represents him, not the person himself.
>>
File: 67SEPLE[1].png (335KB, 847x694px) Image search: [Google]
67SEPLE[1].png
335KB, 847x694px
>>150865541
It sure is.
>>
>>150866320
There's something uncanny about that mouth opening.
>>
File: Ti7K7j5[1].png (510KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Ti7K7j5[1].png
510KB, 1024x768px
>>150866467
This better?
The way he drew that mouth interior does things to me.
>>
even Eric Andre knows bonnie is shit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zhjs5OewAvA
>>
File: chub jj.png (295KB, 704x768px) Image search: [Google]
chub jj.png
295KB, 704x768px
>>
>>150866628
I think the first one posted was just because of the snout. Makes the opening seem kinda unhinged or unnatural when the whole mouth should be opened.
>>
>>150867005
Settle down there, Mitch.
>>
File: boppo-stoppo.jpg (118KB, 311x259px) Image search: [Google]
boppo-stoppo.jpg
118KB, 311x259px
>>150867005
>>
>>150866320
it seems more like she's just sticking out her tongue
>>
>tons of ideas for lewd stories running through my head
>don't want to just be known as 'that guy that writes lewds'
>>
>>150867221
Just do it. You're anonymous, you don't have a name to be known by.
>>
>>150867221
So? Nothing wrong with having a healthy sex drive.
>>
>>150867382
Mods!
We've got a lost child in our midst.
>>
File: I'm in love with a chicken.png (574KB, 853x1200px) Image search: [Google]
I'm in love with a chicken.png
574KB, 853x1200px
>>
>>150867313
But anon, you'll never guess who
>>
>>150867821
Likewise.
>>
>>150867592
She looks creepier than usual. Also I feel like by the end of this thread's lifespan every single artist is going to have those bolted up crotch plates on their bots.
>>
>>150867973
For real though, how are you not banned yet?

>>150868138
Don't you start.
>>
What are some underrated /5N@F/ characters?
>>
>>150868805
Rackham, of course. Is there even any porn of him?
>>
>>150868805
The Phantoms. Interior like fish eggs
No love for the ghosty bots. Not even any good lewds. And we make lewds of everything.
>>
>>150869140
I'm pretty sure Crisis is the only one with a watermelon fetish
>>
>>150868805
The guards. They're tenacious or insane enough to do their job for the week and get paid minimum wage.
>>
File: Sif in his younger days.jpg (174KB, 960x731px) Image search: [Google]
Sif in his younger days.jpg
174KB, 960x731px
>>150869253
I think you're thinking of Nightmare Chica.
Ghost on the otherhand seems to be one of the very few drawfags to regularly draw them.
>>
>>150868805
>Snax's Honey Bunny
>Ghost's Indy
>Rugrats' Foxy
>Almost every Mizu character who isn't Femtrap

Feel free to add more.
>>
>>150870197
>Snax's Honey Bunny
She got a bunch of art recently.
>Ghost's Indy
>Rugrats' Foxy
Part of an ensemble cast that itself is popular.
>Almost every Mizu character who isn't Femtrap
What's the point of drawing something if you can't live vicariously through it?
>>
>>150870725
>What's the point of drawing something if you can't live vicariously through it?
>What is 'fun'?
>>
>>150870725
>not being able to be other people
Spotted the bad actor
>>
>>150870831
>"fun"
>implying mizu didn't drop all pretenses of content quality to go play fursona with her buddies
Say what you want about Ghost, at least he still gives half a shit about what he puts out after he found a fuckbuddy.
>>
>>150871157
>criticizing our benefactors
fuck off hateanon
>>
File: tearingmeapartlisa.jpg (24KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
tearingmeapartlisa.jpg
24KB, 500x333px
>>150871021
Fuck you, I'm a great actor! The best ever! You're tearing me apart, Anon!
>>
File: 1411524017060.jpg (66KB, 350x310px) Image search: [Google]
1411524017060.jpg
66KB, 350x310px
>>150848847
>Goose living in that minefield of an apartment
>>
Hello anon, how goes the day shift?
>>
File: great old sport.png (2MB, 1600x600px) Image search: [Google]
great old sport.png
2MB, 1600x600px
>>150871591
It's great, old sport! Now come here.
>>
>>150868805
>>150870197
>Vawfag's Tammy, Randy, and Beamz
>Snax's partybots
>4ball's Chica
>Almost every Sy character who isn't Golden Freddy or Bonnie
>Lucifer's punk Toy Chica
>Pretty much every Panels character
>Kitten's Purple Guy
>Almost every Starchy character who isn't Puppet
>>
>>150871363
I wish I lived in the universe where Johnny was a vampire with a flying Mercedes.

I also hope Tommy gets around to that Vampire from Alcatraz movie.
>>
>>150868805
I'm not even joking when I say this. Hoxton. Kid's a trooper.
>>
File: apru6oK[1].jpg (97KB, 1234x451px) Image search: [Google]
apru6oK[1].jpg
97KB, 1234x451px
>>150871591
It goes. Reading Nextwave on /co/. It's pretty kay.

>>150872123
Timmy is the superior robot.
>>
>>150872123
>>
>>150872451
I miss when the mere mention of Benis wasn't a taboo.
>>
>>150872656
He should've finished the comic.
>>
>>150872656
It's not a taboo, anon.
Don't let *poop*Anon get you down.
>>
>>150872656
It's not Benis you dense git, it's the pedothirst that annoys people.
>>
>>150871963
I miss Starchy and Kitten's comics. I really hope that "starting a comic and never finishing it" doesn't become a trend around here.
>>
>>150872936
>triggered by weird fetishes
Maybe you shouldn't be on 4chan.
>>
>>150872979
Starting things and never finishing is a common trend for people in general.
>>
>>150873020
What a stock response.
>>
>>150872979
>I really hope that "starting a comic and never finishing it" doesn't become a trend around here.
You're about two years late.
>>
>>150873083
Stock response for stock people, faggot.
>>
>>150873020
>Accept me and my fetishes, shitlord!
Tumblr's that way, friend.
>>
>>150873667
Noting wrong with letting other people have their weird fetishes. I mean, look at the freaky crap we're into. What right do we have to judge?
Besides, at least it's not scat.
>>
>>150873963
I'd take scat fetishes over pedophiles desu senpai
>>
File: America.gif (3MB, 400x244px) Image search: [Google]
America.gif
3MB, 400x244px
>>150873963
>What right do we have to judge?
The first amendment.
>>
File: 1470014689811.png (19KB, 650x800px) Image search: [Google]
1470014689811.png
19KB, 650x800px
>>150874105
>pic related

>>150874203
Isn't America's whole thing that we're all allowed to be into whatever fucked up stuff we want as long as it's not illegal?
>>
File: sexual standards on 4chan.png (32KB, 1050x788px) Image search: [Google]
sexual standards on 4chan.png
32KB, 1050x788px
>>150873963
People judge subconsciously.

Pic related is still true, but the issue isn't even related to what people are into so much as what is popularly shitposted. Hoxton is a meme, so don't act dumb about it.
>>
>>150873963
Scat is less worse than size.
>>
File: America.jpg (38KB, 466x443px) Image search: [Google]
America.jpg
38KB, 466x443px
>>150874345
>whatever fucked up stuff we want as long as it's not illegal?
Like pedophilia? I'm joking here, but you left yourself wide open there. I'm just memeing with the whole 'MURRICA thing.
>>
>>150874941
Depends on the scale of size. Macro/micro stuff is just ridiculous in proportion and often result in bizarre shit like fucking cars or trains.
>>
>>150874941
What about tiny robots?
>>
>>150875534
I wish IgnoredDrawer didn't vanish off the face of the earth.
>>
File: 1469152787868.gif (740KB, 300x242px) Image search: [Google]
1469152787868.gif
740KB, 300x242px
>>150874941
Absolutely not, lol.
>>
>>150875534
>the era of cupcake fucking will never return
>>
>>150875647
He went wherever Fortnightsfag, Motherfag, Servo, and Paintanon went.
>>
>>150875534
Is that Woole?
>>
>>150875647
>tfw there are OCfags who have most likely died between 2014 and 2016
>>
>>150875953
Dunno. He simplified the sprite later on and it looked a lot better as a result.

>>150876051
There used to be a rumor that Pastiche died, but nobody ever backed it up. I wonder how may people even remember that guy now?
>>
>>150876551
That was the whole thing with "lovecraft drove him to suicide" right? I remember those shitposts. Par the course for this general to spread silly rumors.
>>
>>150876709
That was Prog, I think.
And that guy had a whole other mess of problems.
>>
>>150876551
>>150876709
You're thinking of either Proggles or EQA, one of those unstable depressive types.
>>
>>150876967
>>150877284
Ah right, got confused since they started with P. Wasn't Pastiche the one that did the fighting game menus with OCfag characters? Those were neat.
>>
>>
>>150875839
Motherfag still swings by sometimes. Same with Servo.
>>
>>150877284
Nah, Pastiche was way before those guys. I'm talking 2014 old.

>>150877447
Yee.
>>
>>150877710
I know who Pastiche is how could I forget?, I was referring to the "Lovecraft killed him" thing.
>>
>>150877830
Oh, the Lovecraft things was with Prog.
EQA was pretty fucked too, but I'd never heard anything about him killing himself.
>>
File: Lolly.png (280KB, 658x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Lolly.png
280KB, 658x1200px
>>
>>150878784
Lolbit is cute!
>>
>>150878784
Question Crisis, who's your favorite animatronic?
>>
>>150877710
It's hard as hell to unlock the Guards, you gotta beat the game with each character on hard mode, and at least three sessions have to be a perfect game.
>>
>>150878784
Look at this sweetie
>>
>>150871470
Oh fuck, I never even thought of that.

Wait, is her condition also also why she wears sequins underwear? She just doesn't know?
>>
>>150879698
>play ranged character
Easy.
>>
>>150879317
The cutest!
>>150879691
Which ever one I happen to be drawing at that exact moment! I honestly can't answer that, the obvious answer would be to say Foxy but I've gone off him for the longest time because I felt he's just become a parody of himself. Though now that I think about it - it might just be Lolbit. With Toy Chica (despite baring so little resemblance to the actual one) being close second.
Unless of course you didn't mean one of my own interpretations and which of the actual base on-models is my favourite in which case - same answer!

>>150879952
Sweet as a filename.
>>
>>150881618
I want Lolbit to fix my broken heart
>>
>>150882258
Alas, Anon, that's the one part no one can ever repair.
>>
>>150861001
>Hell, the entire early story conflict between Mike and Mangle was based on Mike's personal space issues. It was his first major character flaw
Go to bed, Mangle.
>>
>>150881618
Her eyes are kinda creepy.
>>
>>150881618
I wonder if there's a eye-iris-fucking fetish?
>>
>>150884661
I actually think the eyes make her look cuter.
Then again, I'm one of those people who thinks TC looks better sans eyes and beak
>>
>>150885013
>I wonder if there's a ____ fetish

The answer is always yes no matter what you fill the blank with and you're naive and stupid for not already knowing that.
>>
>>150861001
> Hell, the entire early story conflict between Mike and Mangle was based on Mike's personal space issues. It was his first major character flaw, and his biggest

It's like 2 am in Sweden right now Protom.

Goto bed.
>>
>>150885013
There is, and God help me, I've seen a lot of it in my time.
>>
>>150883641
>>
>>150885563
Pics or didn't happen
>>
>>150861001
Mike's always been a neat freak. It was established back when he was at the Wreck, nothing's changed. He got into an argument with Bonsworth over his refrigerator being full of leftover shit and junk food. He spent an hour rearranging DVDs and movies and shit and flipped out when Foxy knocked them over.

Mangle rubbing him down in the bed is a violation of his privacy. I don't think personal space is something he's bothered by, he's probably got like intimacy issues or something like when he was at the store with the condoms. He didn't seem to mind being cooped up in a hot office with Beanie for hours. He didn't mind Chiclet hugging him. He didn't mind Bonnibelle kissing him. He didn't mind hanging out with Cheeky on her waterbed. He didn't mind sleeping next to Foxy, or sharing a room with FrenchFred. Why would he mind sitting on a couch with people he knows? BonBon's the first or second person he met outside of the misfits, and she's constantly dropping in on him whatever apartment he's in.
>>
>>150885013
I think Crisis made a picture with iris fucking in it before.
>>
>>150886006
That's the point that I was trying to make, that the prevalence of certain characters traits changed soon after Poke started working with Weaver and turning Roommates into an actual story.
>>
>>150886024
>>150885013
>>
>>150885816
Google it, or if you want 2D shit just go to any booru and use the "eye_penetration" tag.
>>
>>150882258
Only if you fix hers.

>>150884661
Only kinda? That's the point.

>>150886024
That's eye-socket fucking. Wouldn't iris-fucking being actually penetrating the eyeball itself? I won't draw that.
>>
>>150887175
You've said you wouldn't draw a lot of stuff. I give you until the end of September at the latest.
>>
>>150887175
>I won't draw that.

Thank god
>>
>>150887175
Didn't she learn from the last time she tried to "fix" someone?
>>
>two days until FNAF is two years old
So how to you plan on celebrating the relentless march of time and your life passing you by, /5N@F/?
>>
>>150889028
I'd drink but I've had a hangover all day so i think I'll just have a play through of the first game
>>
>>150889028
I've never played any of the games, so I'd like to stream a blind run of all of them. Unfortunately, my internet is garbage so that'll never happen.
>>
>>150889028
Continue on that relentless march of time.
And finish drawing things without giving a fuck about how bad I think that first sketch is.

Also finish FNAF 4 and hopefully World
>>
File: fysquf.png (149KB, 300x296px) Image search: [Google]
fysquf.png
149KB, 300x296px
>Goose is blind
>>
>>150889028
Ritualistic suicide.
>>
>>150889028
Reminisce on that beautiful time when lore discussion was actually possible.
>>
>>150890098
I fail to understand why this is such a big deal. Every character in Roommates has some sort of crippling ailment.

>>150890164
Remember when we actually thought there was only ONE bite? Ha!
>>
>>150890296
I still don't understand how people think there was more than one
>>
>>150890296
Was the Bite in FNAF 4 the Bite of 87? The correct answer is "who gives a shit?"
>>
>>150890491
Timelines don't add up. We know there was a bite in 1987 and we know that the bite in 4 wasn't it
>>
>>150890642
But how can you be certain of that? Because of what phone guy tells us about the victim? Or that cartoon that depicts 1983 that everyone suddenly agreed to be that game's year?
>>
File: before and after meth.jpg (156KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
before and after meth.jpg
156KB, 700x700px
>>150890098
The question is, how? Assuming that her blindness is somehow related to her being "eternally partied-out", I would think that it was the result of some accident. But was it an accident from a party, or is it somehow related to Jeremy's?

Could it have something to do with drugs? "She promises she's only taking prescription drugs now." We've already seen some serious stuff with drug use with Bonnibel's hallucinations of Mike.

Quotes taken from the original posts >>150854681
>>
>>150890098
>she can't feed herself unassisted
>because of her out-of-whack sleep cycle and her roommates' irresponsibility she has difficulty getting help
>she hadn't eaten in two days
>>
>>150890923
Either Scott made some retcons, he lost track of his own lore, or it's another bite. At this point all of them are equally possible. If we assume that Scott isn't incompetent for once then we're left with the circumstances, setting, timeline, and animatronics present all clashing with the possibility of 4 being about the bite of 87.
>>
>>150890296
>I fail to understand why this is such a big deal. Every character in Roommates has some sort of crippling ailment.

Not every character. ChiChi, Peanut, and Marion all seem fine, and I don't think there's anything wrong with original Freddy. Even Mike doesn't have any crippling physical ailments, though whether he's mentally all there or not remains to be seen.
>>
>>150891682
ChiChi has an eating disorder, Peanut and Marion are autistic.
>>
File: 1454904526983.jpg (55KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1454904526983.jpg
55KB, 1280x720px
>>150891367
>>
>>150891791
>eating disorder
That's not a crippling ailment. She eats a lot, but she clearly burns it off. She's a normal size and isn't obese. If you said Cheeky, I'd agree with you because she's a landwhale.

>Peanut and Marion are autistic
forty keks

>>150891367
Being Goose is suffering. At least she has nice sequins.
>>
>>150891989
>>150892038
How the fuck did y'all not get that. It was almost literally spelled out. You might as well express shock at Goldie being a ghost or something.
>>
>>150892247
>GOLDIE IS A GHOST

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOD
>>
>>150892038
>>150891989
"You'd think a house full of crazy people'd be fun. Actually, it's really depressing." - Bart Simpson
>>
>>150891367
I think Mike's gonna get along with her just fine as he helps her out.

Then he's gonna yell at the others until they straighten up and do their duty to help Goose
>>
>>150892247
>You might as well express shock at Goldie being a ghost or something.
Too soon.
>>
>>150892247
Goldie's a ghost?!

>>150890098
>>150891367
That might be why she's only been mentioned and not seen for so long. She's housebound.

>>150892412
>Mike becomes Fred and finally, finally is able to relate to him
I want to see this now.
>>
>>150892574
I'm really excited to see what happens with Mike and Fred at lunch.

This story kills me inside, the wait drives me nuts, but I'm so happy it's being done at all.

Also BonBon best girl
>>
>>150894086
>BonBon best girl
>not Beanie
I respect your opinion.
>>
>tfw you'll never get caught be femtrap and subsequently be choked to death
>>
>>150894086
>not Chiclet
BonBon's still great though, I wouldn't mind hanging with her
>>
File: Belle wins the Mikeb Owl.png (80KB, 557x605px) Image search: [Google]
Belle wins the Mikeb Owl.png
80KB, 557x605px
>>150894614
>not the officially chosen Best Bunny
Your opinion is subjective
>>
>>150894615
If giggles of children lure Springtrap around, what would lure Femtrap?
Favorite song and then watch her dance a little jig as she approaches the source of the music?
>>
>STOP IN FOR A BITE!
No, my friends, it is you who will be biting on me.

That's a bait joke, in case you don't realize.
>>
File: april_fools_2016_4chan.png (4KB, 90x23px) Image search: [Google]
april_fools_2016_4chan.png
4KB, 90x23px
>>150896001
0/10
>>
File: delicious pizza.png (108KB, 791x455px) Image search: [Google]
delicious pizza.png
108KB, 791x455px
>>150894614
>BonBon best girl
>not Beanie
I wholeheartedly agree with your opinion
>>
File: 1463108237549.png (560KB, 831x788px) Image search: [Google]
1463108237549.png
560KB, 831x788px
>>
>>150896519
I have absolutely no idea who the fuck BonBon or Beanie are. Are they these thread's pet names for the different Bonnie's from the games?
>>
File: So much to give.png (205KB, 417x1200px) Image search: [Google]
So much to give.png
205KB, 417x1200px
>>150888698
How can she ever improve if she gives up after the first failure?
>>
>>150898125
My heart
>>
>>150898059
Weaver's names for his versions and alternate versions of the animatronics from the games.
>>
>>150898125
This can only end horribly for the both of them.
>>
So

Is Bonnibel going to win the Mikebowl or what
>>
>>150898515
>Lolbit and anon fall in love
>anon ages but Lolbit doesn't
>eventually anon's failing organs are replaced
>in the end anon is completely robotic
>Lolbit becomes depressed because she isn't sure if it's even the same anon anymore
>>
>>150899957
>Anon's failing brain is the last piece of him
>She spends days, weeks, even months trying to fix it, trying to make the same anon she remembered
>Failure after failure after failure she realizes you can't build a soul
>Her friends eventually find her sobbing tearlessly over the destroyed remnants of her once true love
>>
>>150900548
I don't want to feel anymore
>>
>>150876709
>>150877830
>>150878157
I'm still confused how that spread.
>>
>>150870725
>part of an ensemble cast that's popular
>Ghost's nightmares
I don't know if a two chapter story with only three defined characters (one being shameless fetishbait for Ghost at that with Foxy) really qualifies as popular. Le Cauchemar is kind of in the middle, more people seemed more excited about it when it was just forty pages of Ghost jacking off to Nightmare Foxy in literature form in the original attempt.
>>
>>150901415
I want to read Ghost's stories since I like Ghostquest but I'm still waiting for one that doesn't have robo-fucking in it and is pure spooks.
>>
>>150900548
>>150900908
>not uploading your consciousness into the cloud
It's like you don't want to ascend or something
>>
>>150902092
Inside My Shoes is avoiding sex so far. Dust Bunny is hinting at dark shit around the corner with Fredbear's being mentioned a lot and Oracle going psychotic.
>>
>>150890098
>Goose is blind
Guess that pretty much scratches her off the list on being the secret humie now
>>
>>150861001
I totally agree with what you're saying but I don't find that a problem with the story. I think Mike gradually getting over his problems with personal space by way of necessity has been well illustrated, and even ignoring that the current apartment would make anyone want to bust out a vacuum cleaner, I thought it was pretty apparent that his cleaning obsession was being used as a way of keeping busy, a crutch for him to lean on. Since his breakdown he's made a very, very obvious attempt to keep occupied at all times, and when he ran out of chores, he went back to the old apartment. He's doing everything he can to avoid having a quiet moment of introspection because he doesn't want to dip back into madness and revisit the horrors he's seen.

Even ignoring the "Mike's not himself right now"/"Mike have a nervous breakdown" aspect, his traits eventually switching prevalence makes total sense given the environment he's been steeped in for weeks.
>>
Remember when that one anon was complaining about how writefags were the ignored bunch of ocfags, whilst everyone right now is talking nonstop about characters from a written work?
>>
File: apartmentcast listing.png (412KB, 745x1274px) Image search: [Google]
apartmentcast listing.png
412KB, 745x1274px
>>150898348
here you go anon, have the updated version
>>
>>150902482
>implying that's really you
>>
File: duck.png (57KB, 682x270px) Image search: [Google]
duck.png
57KB, 682x270px
>>150904643
>>
File: golden freddy.png (915KB, 634x819px) Image search: [Google]
golden freddy.png
915KB, 634x819px
>>150904181
Roommates has the promotion and blessing of Weaver. It's an outlier, anon.

Pokemaniac was given some scissors and cut a hole in his potato sack and Usain Bolted for the finish line.

Granted, there's nothing wrong with that since it's in a metaphorical race where most of the racers are sackless, with a handful (the writefags) in sacks and he's just evening his odds.

But don't say that Poke managed to beat out sackless racers in a potato sack, because that's not true.
>>
File: lame_preview.png (14KB, 258x71px) Image search: [Google]
lame_preview.png
14KB, 258x71px
>>150872979
Kitten here, sorry for the super late reply. Both of us are still working on our comics. I can't speak for him, but IRL stuff just gets in the way. No matter how long it's been since my latest comic, you can ALWAYS assume I'm still working on it

I've actually had a comic finished but unposted since June, but since I feel like it doesn't "contribute" enough by itself, I want to wait until I finish another one and then I'll post them together
>>
File: 1461779477869.gif (3MB, 294x238px) Image search: [Google]
1461779477869.gif
3MB, 294x238px
>>150904880
You cheeky fuck.
>>
>>150905337
>cheeky fuck
UNF
>>
>>150905304
neat
>>
>>150903067
My bet is on Rackham
>>
>>150903067
>>150905043
>>150906097
>Secret human
Wait, is this a thing? Sorry, new to Roommates; just got caught up.
>>
>>150906256
Just a little thing people brought up a while back over the real owner of the SSSP2 tape in >>150903067
>>
So why is she blind anyway?
>>
>>150906387
Oh, ok. Thanks.
>>
File: Roommates Mangle.png (28KB, 327x476px) Image search: [Google]
Roommates Mangle.png
28KB, 327x476px
>>150906097
Let's be real. There's only one possibility.
>>
File: meeting mango.png (54KB, 663x552px) Image search: [Google]
meeting mango.png
54KB, 663x552px
>>150906557
So who was at fault at the trade show?
>>
>>150907404
Mike. It's always Mike's fault.
>>
>>150907404
Foxglove for thinking Periwinkle was an acceptable color for the sash addition to a dress
>>
>>150907404
>who was at fault at the trade show?
Did you even read the fucking chapter?

>"Oooh boy," you grimace. "Who, uh, who was at fault?"
>"Foxglove," Mango replies automatically, dragging her knife across her plate with a loud screech. "Absolutely Foxglove."
They flat-out tell you it was Foxglove's fault.
>>
File: DELET.jpg (11KB, 320x238px) Image search: [Google]
DELET.jpg
11KB, 320x238px
>>150907609
>>
>>150907891
>You grin, knowing full well what the answer would be if you were to ask Mangle the same question.
Go to bed, Mango.
>>
File: 1468703623561.png (22KB, 587x596px) Image search: [Google]
1468703623561.png
22KB, 587x596px
>>150887175
>>150885139
>>150884661
They look like they're shifting from a quarter moon to a half moon.

I wonder what they'd look like in a full moon.
>>
File: nwxi6at6ru1s18jubo1_1280.png (1MB, 614x1920px) Image search: [Google]
nwxi6at6ru1s18jubo1_1280.png
1MB, 614x1920px
>>
>>150910224
This makes the games' stories sound so much more interesting then they actually are.
>>
>>150910224
So, what was in the box?
>>
>>150910502
Scott.
>>
>>150910502
Scott Cawthon's hopes and dreams

what a baby
>>
>>150910224
This is cool
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>>150910674
I see that reference
>>
Would you be happy if Scott had gone through with offing himself after making FNAF 1 so that we'd never get any sequels, fan art, fan fiction, fan songs, and Youtube videos?
>>
Remember when Pokemaniacal kept getting shit on for using a second person perspective in a story centered around a protagonist with a well-defined personality, mannerisms, and flaws?
Good times.
>>
>>150910983
I wouldn't be happy if anyone killed themselves
>>
File: 1457064250551.png (810KB, 840x809px) Image search: [Google]
1457064250551.png
810KB, 840x809px
>>
>>150910983
No, I like the sequels. That said, I really could do without everything else you mentioned, especially the Youtube videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n48oz49unLg

It was hard for me to still consider myself a fan of FNaF after seeing this.
>>
>>150911519
But anon,

no Markiplier
no Pewdiepie
no Kayla
no CDF
no Rebornica
no The Living Tombstone
no Tryhardninja
no DAGames
no Natewantstobattle
no nothing of any of that

If the death of one person stops all of that, would you be happy?
>>
>>150911974
Mark was famous before FNAF
Pewds was famous before FNAF
Kayla was famous before FNAF
TLT was famous before FNAF
Natewantstobattle was famous before FNAF

Not sure what you're talking about friendo.
>>
>>150911974
I don't have a problem with any of those people, and even if I did, still no
>>
>>150912056
It was FNAF that rocketed them all to where they are now. Without FNAF they'd have all remained middle-tier bumpkins and more importantly they wouldn't be thorns in our side making us angry at the mere mention of them.

Come on, you know that sometimes sacrifices must be made for the good of the masses.
>>
>>150910983
>if Scott had gone through with offing
What do you mean "gone through"? Was he seriously considering that?
>>
>>150912293
I get that you're shitposting, but still, you're too edgy for me, anon. Have a nice night anyway.
>>
>>150912351
He said in a past interview that he was in a pretty bad place mentally before he made FNAF 1.

FNAF 1 was pretty much a hail mary.
>>
>>150912351
He was, until he learned his doctor had contacted his insurance company about his suicidal thoughts and was removed from their insurance policy, meaning neither his life nor his death would be worth anything.

So he made FNAF and the rest is history.
>>
>>150912351
Literally the only reason he didn't was because his insurance company somehow got word that he was suicidal, which rendered any kind of life insurance payout moot. There's an interview where he laments that not only did his life not have value, but his death wouldn't either. Making Five Nights at Freddy's was option 2, and if it failed he was planning on leaving the game business entirely.
>>
>>150912676
>neither his life nor his death would be worth anything
>So he made FNAF
Truly an inspiration for us all.
>>
>>
>>150912293
Pewds was already by far the most popular youtube channel before FNaF came out.
>>
>>150912846
And look where it has us now. Still happy that he didn't go through with it?
>>
>>150912937
Are you not having fun anonymous?
>>
>>150912937
I am happy that he brought us all together.
>>
>>150912937
You mean rich enough to be able to put his kids through college and fund a round trip to the International Space station?
>>
>>150913058
Me too anon
Wanna cuddle
>>
>>150913058
Dangit anon, I was planning on posting it again this thread
>>
>>150913210
>>
>>150913051
Don't get me wrong, it's wonderful calling him a hack, an idiot, a shit game developer, a clod unable to write anything, a one-trick pony rehashing a game series into the ground, and a complete inept moron who wouldn't know spooky if it kicked him in the balls. But would our lives necessarily be any worse without FNAF?
>>
>>150913280
Yeah it does
So when can we expect to see you in it?
>>
>>150913271
Sorry, comfiest pic I had on hand. I can delete the file for you.
>>
>>150913145
Don't know if he has full costudy
>>
>>150912937
I don't know, Fag-Master High Lord of the Riff-Raff and Keeper of the Skype Ghost, the Smart and Insidious, hasn't told me what my opinion should be yet.
>>
>>150913331
>But would our lives necessarily be any worse without FNAF?

I'm not good with hypotheticals
>>
>>150913420
Nah, I'll just get it next thread
>>
File: reflection.png (345KB, 657x679px) Image search: [Google]
reflection.png
345KB, 657x679px
Maybe this is old news, but is that the puppet in the reflection?
>>
>>150913861
We'd all be a lot less angry and hate a lot fewer people, that's for sure. We'd also be much less raging furries.
>>
File: sugar.png (13KB, 498x440px) Image search: [Google]
sugar.png
13KB, 498x440px
>>150913331
>But would our lives necessarily be any worse without FNAF?
Yes, because I wouldn't have met any of you guys.
>>
>>150913957
Holy fuck, it IS Phantom Puppet.
>>
>>150914137
How?
>>
>>150914215
The magic of delusion.
>>
File: catpanic.gif (570KB, 360x246px) Image search: [Google]
catpanic.gif
570KB, 360x246px
>>150913957
>>150914137
God dammit, now I can't unsee it.
>>
>>150914256
>>150914215
Look at the top of the head curve, which is itself a lot like Phantom Puppet's head. Dark and light stripes like Phantom Puppet.

The two white spots are the Phantom eyes.

Completely black below because we never saw the lower half of Phantom Puppet's face.

Can someone make a close-up webm or gif of Funtime Foxy's sequence?
>>
>>150913957
Shit nigger, you're right.

Trailer 2, perhaps?
>>
>>150911974
>>150912293

Are you new here? You should go back to theleddit.

Literally all of those people were around before FNAF. Kayla Na and CDF were still money and attention sluts before FNAF. Pewdiepie and his ilk were popular enough to ruin Slender Man. People were still making meme music before FNAF.

All it seems is that you want to stir up shit, and you decided not to post with an "image.jpg" this time.
>>
>>150913957
>>150914137
>>150914263
>>150914730
>>150915105
It's clearly just Funtime Freddy. Fucking morons.
>>
File: 1455916642386.png (498KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1455916642386.png
498KB, 1200x1200px
Why is toy bonnie such a ____
>>
>>150916245
Thinking isn't your strong suit. Without FNAF they wouldn't have gathered under a single banner and completely destroyed the reputation for the game. They wouldn't be our constant reminder of how awful the FNAF fanbase outside of the general is.
>>
>>150916546
Funtime Freddy is burnt and has black eyes with glowing white pupils? Also no ears?
>>
File: smug anime face.jpg (119KB, 777x656px) Image search: [Google]
smug anime face.jpg
119KB, 777x656px
>>150916653
Good thing we've got you to remind us of how awful the FNAF fanbase is inside of the general, then.
>>
>>150916803
You're not looking at it right. And who knows?
;)
>>
>>150916805
How about you go back to your ASSFAGGOTS containment general, and take your shitposting with you.
>>
>>150916602
cute innocent cinnamon roll that was too pure for this world and literally did nothing wrong? I think it had to do with all the love packed into his circuits.
>>
>>150916653
When the other boards bring up FNAF in cringe threads, they link to literal 15-year-old autistic children frothing at the mouth about how heavy and dark the lore is. Not some furfags and a merman.
>>
>>150916653
>Without FNAF they wouldn't have gathered under a single banner and completely destroyed the reputation for the game

Well, no shit, it wouldn't exist. FNAF would have never happened. These people are parasites and jump around from host to host looking for the next thing to leech off of. If not FNAF, then something else.

In the words of Jean-Luc Piccard- Tis better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all.
>>
>>150917141
Agreed
>>
Remember, guys. No matter how shit things may get, FNAF will never be in the same boat as Slender Man.
>>
>>150917291
>
>>
>>150917187
tbf, most of those children wouldn't even know about the games if they weren't big on youtube. I did some tutoring at a local elementary school last year, and a ton of the kids there were saying that FNAF and Minecraft were their favorite games, even though they had never played them. They were basing their opinions solely on the fact that their favorite e-celebs played them.
>>
>>150917291
We're literally in the same boat as Slenderman. Deep and dark lore that doesn't make any sense and tries too hard to be spooky, a flood of fan games, inundated with a mostly underage audience that loves to roleplay in youtube comments. All of which was born from over-reacting facecam-wielding youtubers screaming and pissing their pants at the slightest thing.

Hell, most people don't even know that Slenderman was a thing before any videogames were made of him.
>>
>>150917639
Yeah but at least FNAF has more room for creativity.
>>
>>150917639
Slender Man had some actually pretty good projects going on that all dried up and died when the paradigm shift with Slender happened.
>>
Okay gentleman

Cheeky or Goose
>>
>>150918670
Goose.
>>
>>150918670
Chiclet.
>>
>>150918769
Correct answer.
>>
>>150918670
Goose is a Mad Max character and maybe villain so I'll go with him
>>
>>150918670
Cheeky.
>>
File: tom-top.jpg (170KB, 1500x815px) Image search: [Google]
tom-top.jpg
170KB, 1500x815px
>>150918670
Maverick
>>
File: thegrosislos.jpg (25KB, 462x464px) Image search: [Google]
thegrosislos.jpg
25KB, 462x464px
>>150918670
Groose
>>
>>
>>150918725
>>150918769
>>150918859
>>150919161
>>150919292
>>150919349

alright lads now lets get spicy

which rabbit
>>
>>150920110
Darky.
>>
File: grouchy rabbit.png (56KB, 494x792px) Image search: [Google]
grouchy rabbit.png
56KB, 494x792px
>>150920110
Beanie.
>>
File: beans1.jpg (62KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
beans1.jpg
62KB, 650x650px
>>150920110
>>
>>150920263
>"Beanie"
>wears a hoodie

BRAVO POKE
>>
>>150920110
Bonworth.
I'll beat you to the next question and say Rackham.
>>
>>150920681
You may be a faggot, but at least you've got good taste.
>>
>>
File: MOMS GONNA FREAK.jpg (402KB, 1913x1913px) Image search: [Google]
MOMS GONNA FREAK.jpg
402KB, 1913x1913px
>>150921089
I honestly think Frankenstein's Army is one of the best horror films of the 21st Century.
>>
>>150921386
Fuck off Lucifer we're only 16 years into the 21st Century. Go to bed.
>>
>>150880280
I'm just wondering, if she's blind, than how the hell is she still a party girl?

And I can kind of buy that most everyone in 87-A is too... scattered to mention that their final roommate is blind, but Chicklet too? The one that is/was friends with Goose and was worried about Mike getting stressed out being around Mango & Bonbon, but somehow forgot to mention the blind person that needs help to even find food?

I at least hope that the next update explains some things, but that might be two weeks away...
>>
>>150922246
>how the hell is she still a party girl
I don't think she is, anymore.
>>
>>150921728
I'm not Lucifer, anon.

I do like his art, though.
>>
>>150922346
Could have sworn that Chiclet mentioning that she can't keep up with Goose anymore was an indication that she was still part of the party posse.

So unless Goose was blinded in the same accident that Rackham lost his eye & hand in and was thus very recent, I have no idea why else Chiclet wouldn't give Mike a heads up.
>>
>>150923027
Maybe Chiclet assumed that someone else in that apartment would fill Mike in. That may seem like she is expecting a lot from the "careless friends", and indeed she does seems aware that they are not very responsible, but she is clearly unaware of just how bad things are, or else she would be over there herself spoonfeeding Goose and kicking everyone's ass individually for not helping Goose.
>>
>>150923246
I can buy the theory that Goose's blindness is fairly recent, because Chiclet is so absorbed in her own household that she didn't even know that Mike & Beanie nearly died at Jeremy's until she and the rest had to dope Mike up after the FNAF-mare and Goldie blowup.

Not to mention that Rackham was injured trying to help "another friend of ours" when a bot battery blew up in their faces.

Otherwise, I find it hard to believe that Chiclet wouldn't have told Mike that he'd have to deal with the stress of three "zany" slobs AND a blind person, if not refusing to let him go outright to have him avoid more stress literally the day after he for all intents and purposes had a psychotic break.
>>
>>150923632
>another friend of ours
I'd bet that's Goldie, though.
>>
>>150923632
Mike was understandable. It had just happened the day before and no one had thought to tell her. Unless she was blinded very recently and that's where the whole "hasn't eaten in 2 days" thing started, it stretches my suspension of belief that Chiclet wouldn't know or say anything.
>>
>>150923841
>Goldie

I doubt it, even if the one Rakham tried to help isn't Goose. I seem to remember Beanie saying that the friend that Foxy tried to help LIVED and could have died if not for the intervention.
>>
>>150924012
It might be Mangle. She's got a glass eye and wears a ton of makeup that could possibly be hiding scars.
>>
>>
>>150924640
Yeah, when that chapter came out, I thought the jar that the eye was in was labeled MANGIFERA, and that the implication was that Mike would find out that Mango's got a false eye and possible PTSD from Jeremy's.

Hell, the robot Mangle's even missing an eye, so I thought that was a given.

So whatever caused Goose's blindness, it probably wasn't "ripped off by rampaging robot". I'm still thinking it was "burned off by bot battery acid", tho "I fucked up my eyes by doing too much drugs" could be possible too.
>>
>>150925129
It's likely drugs. She's known to have used stuff before and she's not described in the story or drawn by Weaver as having damaged eyes.
>>
>>150926096
Oh, come on. That would be pretty strange, considering how everyone in the apartment complex has some sort of relationship with Jeremy's.
Every disabled resident has been crippled because of Jeremy's in one way or another. I don't see why it would be different with her.
>>
>>
>>150926898
Cake's bots were such assholes.
>>
>>150923027
>So unless Goose was blinded in the same accident that Rackham lost his eye & hand in and was thus very recent
Wait, didn't they say that he was in the accident at all because he was trying to save someone else?
>>
>>150927759
That's what I recall, yes.
>>
>>150923027
>>150923632
>>150927759
>"Yeah, it was here, if that's what you're asking. I was off shift for the day. There was a, er, I guess it was an electrical malfunction. Remember the thing about the batteries in the robots? One of them overloaded. The thing exploded, and he got shocked and sprayed in the face with battery acid."

>Yet another victim of the Jeremy Human regime. Why are you not surprised anymore? "God," you choke. "That's brutal. He's lucky he can even still see."

>"Yeah, 'lucky.' He lost use of one of his eyes and burnt his hand to a crisp. It was so badly damaged that they ended up writing it off. He and another friend of ours both got caught up in it, actually. If Foxy hadn't been there to save her, she'd have bit it for sure."

>her
>Rackham risked his life to save Goose
>She still went blind from fucking battery acid spraying in her eyes
>Rackham is probably the reason she's even alive right now
>He lost his hand and eye saving her
>>
File: Urgh.png (434KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Urgh.png
434KB, 1200x1200px
>>
>>150927990
She doesn't seem happy to be awake, hopefully it will get better for her.
>>
>>150927990
Don't worry, one day you'll be dead and none of this will matter.
>>
File: IMG_20160807_065156.jpg (149KB, 978x622px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160807_065156.jpg
149KB, 978x622px
Wip
>>
>>150928836
>eye visible through hair
Get this anime shit outa here.
>>
>>150929272
>>
>>150929272
>not having plastic wrap for hair
>>
File: OH BOY.png (175KB, 1375x1372px) Image search: [Google]
OH BOY.png
175KB, 1375x1372px
>>150928486
>>
>>150929497
This is honestly one of the best pictures I've seen all week.
Thank you, anon.
>>
ded thred
ded kids
>>
>>150931465
ded roberts
>>
>>150922246
>>150923027
>>150923246
>>150923632

>"Ahhh. Well, Goose and I are old friends from college. We used to joke that she could detect any party within a five mile radius," Chiclet laughs, running a wing through her headfeathers. "It's like she had some kind of -- euphoria radar."

>"You haven't talked much about her, though."

>Shrugging, Chiclet refills her coffee cup from the carafe. "We're still close, but our days of hitting up warehouse raves and sorority socials are behind us. Gotta grow up sometime, right?"

Maybe the reason Chiclet didn't tell Mike outright is because it's something she's still struggling with herself. Goose's blindness had to put a damper on their partygoing relationship. Maybe it's one of those "I want to remember her as she was, not how she is now" kind of things. Chiclet herself seems thrust into responsibility, not someone naturally given to it.
>>
Reposting these two for the day crowd.

http://5naf.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=36307

http://5naf.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=36312

http://5naf.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=36168

Hope you guys have a good day. Take it easy
>>
>>150927914
THE PLOT THICKENS
>>
File: dread-pirate-roberts.png (341KB, 638x352px) Image search: [Google]
dread-pirate-roberts.png
341KB, 638x352px
>>150931898
>>
File: Sunlight.png (317KB, 779x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Sunlight.png
317KB, 779x1200px
>>
>>150929564
sister?
>>
https://steamcommunity.com/app/506610/discussions/0/353916184348771083/
>>
>you will never fuck spring bonnie
>>
>>150937549
to hell with the sun.
>>
>>150938232
Be able to ascribe a number to the amount of retards in this fandom is not a comforting notion.
>>
>>150938472
But still though, 19,000 is a scary amount of people who like fnaf as well as idiots
>>
>>150938950
A scary truth.
>>
>>150938305
Yeah!
>>
>>150940635
Wouldn't beaming the sun theoretically just increase its mass or some science bull?
>>
File: camping old man.jpg (127KB, 1300x951px) Image search: [Google]
camping old man.jpg
127KB, 1300x951px
Take a seat by the burnt remains of what was our cozy campfire last night, next to the plastic fold-up table still harboring the remains of a ripped open package of graham crackers, and a few stale marshmallows partially melted into the table. Smell the morning dew, pop your back, and let's review and discuss a piece of writefaggotry picked at random.

http://pastebin.com/PpySmCig

Today the focus is on 'Beanie is uncomfortably in to this' written by Shadowbon. A lewd oneshot given the title, probably written on impulse so I'll ignore the typo in the title. On the first few chapters it appears to take place partially into Roommates, roughly after chapter 30 I think?

The buildup is solid, Beanie reflecting, trying to readjust to normal life but feeling off, it sets a mood of discomfort that is ideal for leading into the sort of awkward sexual encounter/realization I assume the story is leading to. It bothers me that she had a bowl of applesauce and assumed it would fill her. Applesauce doesn't make for a good meal, I understand she doesn't eat meat most likely, being a rabbit, but rabbits should have some degree of sense. Also mixing carrots and apples is weird.

I like that she's aware enough at the time to feel herself up, implying that she's not just in dreamland, but the fantasy is also partially of her own will, or she'd end it then and there. The shoutout to Darky's catchphrase is always a plus.

The sex itself is written well. Perhaps a bit too snipped however, the imagery is fine enough, but lacks the sort of lusty imagery I'd prefer in smut. This is personal preference however. But I want to hear more detail on Jeremy ramming his robotic penis into Beanie's mouth than just "the taste of iron overtook her". The rules of brevity being best doesn't apply to lewd, you want the reader to get off, that takes time, so don't be afraid of meat in your words. The contrast between the bed and the dream is just right in gaps of time.
>>
File: happy grampa.jpg (154KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
happy grampa.jpg
154KB, 600x600px
>>150941816
As we continue this journey into a rabbit's sexual fantasies about robotic humans, around lines 79-85 was a favorite, an all out American gang-bang. While still a bit snipped in length, the descriptions are a bit more vivid, and the description of vibration in reverse cowgirl was rather nice, though it does lead to questions as to how Darky was able to have anal with her while she was bouncing up and down on Safety's cock. Darky must be built on a gyroscope set in tune with Safety is the conclusion I reached.

The term orgasm is used too often towards the end, it took me right out of the story. To lewd writers, it's very rarely okay to reuse the same word over and over in a lewd unless it applies to one character is specific. 'Climax', 'Orgasm', 'Finished', and a few other terms would have been a bit less distracting, especially at such a pivotal moment in her imaginary gang-bang.

It's a shame that right before Fritzine could have her time with Beanie and give a fair amount of lesbian interaction to finish off the 3 male to 1 lady ratio to complete the palate, that the dream cut off right there. However, the implication was solid enough, and then it segued very well into the events of the next chapter of Roommates. As a compliment to an already existing story, I'd say this one did a damn fine job. Events tied together properly, and it incorporated plenty of elements of both Weaver's drawings and the story Pokemaniacal wrote.

As a complimentary fic to an existing fic, it's up there, I'd give it a solid recommendation to read if you enjoy Roommates.
>>
File: summin ain't right.png (33KB, 309x163px) Image search: [Google]
summin ain't right.png
33KB, 309x163px
>>150941816
>inspired by Pokemaniacal’s FNAF Apartment AU story
>Pokemaniacal’s
>>
>>150927914
I dislike him less, now.
>>
>>150941816
>>150942370
Thanks Grampa.
>>
File: 1446792970071.png (251KB, 508x318px) Image search: [Google]
1446792970071.png
251KB, 508x318px
>>150941816
>>150942370
That's more entertaining than the actual fic you're reviewing, bravo
>>
>>150941816
>>150942370
Hey Gramps! Are you gonna do any other fic reviews?
>>
So who wants to bet on Scott releasing FNAF: Sister Location at the end of this month already?
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 225x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 225x300px
>>150945471
Grampa needs some rest before he's ready to whip out his reading glasses again. Maybe in a couple days, there's an old story I've been meaning to read for a while in an old tab where Toy Chica tortures and vivisects Phillip Harper way back in the GhostQuest days I'll review next. Followed by a random story by this Sy fella after. Take care now, and make sure to call your mama every once in a while, she worries about you.
>>
File: Hes-Gary-Oak.png (168KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Hes-Gary-Oak.png
168KB, 500x375px
>>150946478
Alright then!
Smell ya later!
>>
i like springtrap
emphasis on trap
>>
File: 1470522579806[1].png (76KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1470522579806[1].png
76KB, 1500x1500px
Saw this on /co/. Looks kinda fun.
Fill in the blanks and make it fnaf related.
>>
File: 1470546309590[1].png (105KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1470546309590[1].png
105KB, 1500x1500px
>>150949305
for example
>>
>>150949139
I wish there was more porn of Fansmut's trap Spring Bonnie. She's quite lovely.
>>
>>150949982
That's not a trap, it's just a girl with a penis.
Get your terminology right, dingus.
>>
>>150950071
Well, "she" hasn't been shown to have any breasts, so anything's possible. There's switchable parts though so I guess that renders the whole thing moot.
>>
>>150950168
Yeah.
This shit gets really confusing when they can just swap bits out like that.
>>
>>150950297
I think Fansmut said that after she becomes Springtrap she gets permanently stuck with the dick.
>>
>>150950496
I like the juxtaposition between the two characters, but it kinda bothers me that Springtrap doesn't even look all that much like Spring Bonnie. Pic related isn't at all what he's usually depicted as.
>>
>>150950843
A lot of artists here go wildly off-model but Fansmut does it the most. They're still cute designs though, so I don't mind too much.

Ghost and Nameless are the only artists that come to mind who keep almost all of their designs strictly on-model.
>>
>>150949463
Oh shit son! That's good!
>>
File: toybonnie.png (178KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
toybonnie.png
178KB, 1500x1500px
>>150949305
I tried
>>
>>150950843
Springtrap is one of the few characters I've seen who doesn't actually have a consistent or common interpretation, at least around here. I've seen characterizations ranging from perverted lunatic to quiet, polite servant.
>>
>>150951265
That's terrifying for all the wrong reasons.
>>
>>150951174
No, not like that. I love how off model this is while still looking like an actual children's entertainer. Frankly, I think this is one of the best reinterpretations the thread's had.
What I mean is that it's not the way she normal depicts her Springtrap. The proportions are all different and it's far more feminine than the creepy little douchebag that she usually draws.

>>150951265
Nice. I like it.
>>
>>150951569
Oh, well in that case, I think it's supposed to be a different character entirely, perhaps some alternate model or something.
>>
File: why am I doing this.png (118KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
why am I doing this.png
118KB, 1500x1500px
>>150949305
How many can you recognize!
>>
>>150951832
I see Goldie, Bonnie, Foxy, Mangle, Freddy, Toy Chica, and Toy Bonnie.
>>
>>150951174
This is all personal opinion, so grain of salt and all that, but I think it's better that on-model artists are fairly niche. That way the artists here get a chance to actually expand their styles, and it makes the few people that do/have stayed on model (Nameless, Ghost, BBGM, etc) keep their own niche. the best part of the thread for me bar none is the sheer variety. While yes, lewd does tend to be more popular than most, if I want spook, I can spend five seconds in the writefag pastebins and find it. If I want comedy, I can find it. If I want Slice of Life, I can find it. Same with art styles. Do I want realistic? I can find it. Do I want chibi and cartoon and cutesy? I can find it. Do I want gritty or smooth? I can find it.

A lot of our OCfags range from lower-medium in talent to a few being genuinely way up there (Fansmut, BBGM, Twerp, and Crisis when he tries hard) but for the most part we have average-ish artists all around that spectrum, but they have such drastically different styles and approaches to this series that the amount of fun I can have just booru digging is endless. Even stranger styles like Starchy's, Kittens, and Desh are able to find niches, and I like that about this thread.

I'm also an overly sentimental faggot who gets way too attached to stuff like this, so take this for what it is.
>>
>>150952090
>Goldie
No Goldie
>Bonnie
Nailed it
>Foxy
Nailed it
>Freddy
Nailed it
>Toy Bonnie
Not Toy Bonnie but that IS a character
>Mangle
Yes, with endo head

You are missing three characters.
>>
>>150952270
I agree, well said. Variety is the spice of life, as they say, and this thread has no shortage of it. I'd say almost every artist has a distinctive and unique style, and it really does make this place worth sticking around, for me.
>>
>>150951832
There's the Rainbow in the bottom right and the puppet near the top right.
>>
>>150952771
There are two puppets, one in top-right and one in the center. You found the Rainbow!
>>
File: caesar.jpg (60KB, 464x545px) Image search: [Google]
caesar.jpg
60KB, 464x545px
>>150949139
I dig the body horror quite a bit. The lips being stabbed through is rather gruesome. I feel the Nightmares might've had more weight to them if they were all springtrapped versions of the bullies.
>>
>>150954859
That sounds like it might be a bit too intense for Scott, but fuck it would scare the shit out of me.

>Nightmare Fredbear opens his mouth
>The kid sees his own mutilated face inside
>>
>>150954859
>>150955098
Now that would have been terrifying.
>>
>>150955189
>>150955098
Yeah, Scott unfortunately plays most of these things small because he "wants to show them to his kids" one day.
>>
>>150954859
Springtrap was pretty scary to me. The thought of a mascot costume concealing a rotting corpse is pretty disturbing. His jumpscare a were a bit lackluster but I felt like it fit with how the murderer acted in life, always calm, slow, and methodical.
>>
>>150955494
He already has them play the games, he mentioned his sons playtesting FNAF 2.
>>
>>150955494
>Scott will never be your dad
>>
>>150955494
>Scott shows his kids and wife a new game after deciding to go full horror one day with plenty of help from skilled persons familiar with horror.
>One kid becomes a horror movie junkie and director of movies the become cult classics
>The other becomes a famous horror artist with works that would be the inspiration for award wining movies and books

Small chance, but it would be amusing to see the name Cawthon again in the horror genre years down the line.
>>
>>150955924
I think it would end up more like George and Jeb
>>
>>150955924
I actually feel that way with a few of the content creators here. Recognizing their style of art or writing in something more famous someday.
>>
>>150956134
>Mister Cawthon goes to Washington
I'd watch it.
>>
>>150956134
So one of them will do 9/11?
>>
>>150956272
I feel like Ghost might be able to become a professional writer or game dev once he actually learns to finish things and keeps his bizarre fetishes on the down-low.
>>
>>150956638
>keeps his bizarre fetishes on the down-low.
But stuffing in fetishes is half the fun!
>>
>>150956638
>not wanting to read a horror story that has the monster fuck the protag three quarters of the way through
>>
>>150956638
So never?
I know Root talked about self publishing in the past, but he hardly has the time to write tiny little fanfics, let alone a full on novel.
>>
>>150943916
You're not wrong
>>
>>150955189
We had some shades of this with the Nightmare animatronic having a brain inside it, but that was it.

The Nightmares were somewhat generic and could really stand to be spiced up some more.
>>
>>150956907
Wasn't that the plot of Wolf Creek?
>>
>>150956907
The fact that Ghost tried to make a serious existential story about a guy in a coma fucking Nightmare Foxy into sissification still baffles me. New chapter when?
>>
File: The one most in need of love.png (169KB, 1500x1200px) Image search: [Google]
The one most in need of love.png
169KB, 1500x1200px
>>150956638
While flattering (and I genuinely mean it, that made my day that much better to read, so thank you) I don't think I'd want to do that. It's a thing of passion for me. I only love writing and making universes because I have full creative control and can talk about them with you guys in a relatively laid back environment. I think if I had licenses and whatnot to deal with it'd suck the joy out of it, especially if my livelihood rested on it. Also if the many setbacks in FNOSO and Burning Hours don't show it, I'm a TERRIBLE game dev and team manager. As for writing, I'm not great at that either, I'd argue good, but remember you guys only see what I post here. For every story I look at and go 'Yes, this is general worthy', there are two or three utter failures that get scrapped. If anyone here were to have potential to go pro in my opinion it'd be Crisis for his incredible resolve and ability to draw even when he doesn't want to, and Weaver (I didn't realize it till I read Nanquest and realized the foreshadowing and use of parallels between characters was on the same level as actual professionals in that genre, not to mention being very culturally versed helps as well, Bombay also has this going for him).

Anyways, blogposting, but expect something big either tonight or tomorrow. And possibly bad news as well. Lot of stuff is going on all FNAF related.
>>
>>150955579
>always calm, slow, and methodical.
You're seeing things that aren't there. The only things we definitively know about Purple Guy are that he killed some kids, he asked to be switched to the day shift in FNAF2 because of the Toy Bots, and he freaked the fuck out when he saw the ghosts.
>>
>>150957752
Fair enough I guess, I just think you have the talent to at least do it. Something you're very good at in my opinion is worldbuilding- how all the stories connect to eachother and small details that make it feel like less of a few unconnected stories and more like a coherent universe. I admit I'm not into a lot of the fetish stuff, but when you go purely character and plot-based it feels really strong.
>>
>>150958126
I'd say that the constant unwavering smile and slow pace that is ever-present during the minigame depictions of his crimes are a possible hint to his personality or at least his killing methods. The only time he ever seems to lose his composure is when the ghosts of the kids he killed are literally staring him in the face, and even then he goes right back to being a smug asshole when he hides in the suit before he gets BTFO.
>>
>>150959005
I think it's likely that William Afton is most likely the closest thing to a canon Purple.
>>
Even if he is, the circumstances he faces in the book are extremely different from canon. A bunch of crazy and stupid shit happened to him there including surviving a springlock failure (which I still don't understand.) He would probably be a lot more levelheaded in the game canon.
>>
File: help me.png (120KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
help me.png
120KB, 1500x1500px
>>150949305
>>150901121
>>
>>150959645
Are you alright, anon?
>>
>>150959795
Looks like he was fixing a typo.
>>
>>150959645
No, no, see anon, he didn't survive. His soul bonded with the suit, much like how Jason's bonded with his mask or Freddy's bonded with the belief in him. He's still, for all intents and purposes, dead.
>>
>>150960239
I think he meant how he survived a springlock failure in the book.
>>
>>150960239
No, in the book he survives a past springlock failure which gives him weird scars all over his body

Then Miss Teenage McBlandProtagonist punches him in the face or something and makes the springlocks go off and kill him this time for some reason even though it didn't last time

It's exactly as stupid and awful as it sounds
>>
>>150960239
Anon means that he survived a Springlock failure because he was fat. Imagine that one classic-/5N@F/ Era Crisis drawing with Mike, and you've got a visual.

Besides, if anything he's a cyborg.
>>
>>150960610
He was really fat the first time around, which meant he survived. He had lost that weight by the time the events of the book came around, so there was no protective blubber to defend him.

I think. I haven't actually read the book.
>>
>>150960680
>cyborg
Purple's dead dude. He's a ghost haunting a suit just like the kids.
>>
>>150961094
>tfw realized Foxy is a robotic pirate ghost
>Captain Qwark's arcade minigame came true in our meme game
What a world.
>>
>>150960610
Is the book really as terrible as everyone says? I have bothered to read it myself but people around here talk about it like it's Phantom Menace.
>>
>>150961561
It's a 500 page collaborative fanfic with no relation to the established game universe.
>>
>>150961561
It's sort of like they told a writer what the general premise of FNAF was without actually explaining what makes it good, then expected that person to fill 500 pages. I wouldn't even say it's horrible enough to be enjoyable like Phantom Menace or The Room. It's just on that cusp of terribleness that makes it completely unenjoyable to read. Our writefags put out better shit, and they don't charge 10 bucks for it.
>>
>>150961561
Scott wrote the parts that happen in the pizzeria, so they're a little bit better than the rest of the book which was written by the woman whose name I don't remember. There are a few spooks and good sequences but for the most part it's pretty bland.

Some highlights:

-opening part is good because it's in the pizzeria with the animatornics hunting the cast and throwing arcade machines around and being creepy
-William Afton was the co-creator of Fredbear's and Fazbear's with Charlotte's father, who was the one who built the animatornics
-William decided life was boring and owed him kicks, so he killed some kids including Charlotte's little brother, which kicked off a downward spiral of the pizzerias closing, Charlotte's mother leaving, and her father committing suicide with a specially-built springsuit
-Charlotte and her Scooby Gang decide to go back to Fazbear's and look for things, the place was sealed inside a mall that was built around it because no one wanted to touch it even to tear it down
-William is a guard at the mall, kidnaps one of the Scooby Gang and takes him into the pizzeria, others follow but become trapped
-William locks hostage inside a springsuit, taunts him and strips naked to show off his scars, then puts on Spring Bonnie to go hunt the others, meanwhile the animatronics become active
-Freddy does a scare then gets showed over and can't get back up
-Chica does a scare, they try to shove her over but fail, but she's electrocuted and taken down
-Bonnie does jack squat
-Foxy impales someone through the leg, is the most persistent of the four, and pretty much steals the show
-Charlotte discovers her little bro is Golden Freddy
-Charlotte manages to save her spring-suited friend, open up the pizzeria and find a mall cop, but William murders the cop and kidnaps her
-after being taunted and threatened by William for a bit, Charlotte jabs her thumbs into Spring Bonnie's eye sockets and sets off the spring locks, killing William
>>
>>150961561
Basically, it's a Goosebumps book that drags on way too long
>>
>>150963224
If there was one aspect of the book that I admittedly enjoyed, it was Purple being so creepily possessive of the Springtrap suit and acting differently depending on if he wore it or not. In a book so devoid of character it stood out.
>>
>>150941816
>>150942370
Well this is a pleasant surprise to wake up to
>>
>>150963542
I've always enjoyed that aspect of a character, when done well, and it was done pretty well with William. Too bad the rest of the characters weren't so lucky.

Another thing was the lack of a body count. The whole book we only get one kill from William, and the animatronics barely manage to hurt anyone. When you have a Scooby Gang in something like this, their purpose is to be picked off until only one or a couple are left.
>>
>>150964068
I found it odd that Purple was made the main antagonist while the animatronics were sort of in the background. It always struck me as the other way around in the games. Some dude in a rabbit costume got more kills than four homicidal terminator bots. That's whack. They should've killed one or two of the less important guys at least.
>>
>>150963224
So basically women ruin everything?
>>
>>150964398
I think that, because Purple is the true villain of the series and the animatronics are murdered kids, Scott and the other writer wanted him to be the focus of the antagonism, and also to be like FNAF 3. Unfortunately it did come at a cost to the animatornics' scariness. Someone being stuffed would have helped tremendously.
>>
File: screaming skeleton for ants.png (44KB, 129x133px) Image search: [Google]
screaming skeleton for ants.png
44KB, 129x133px
>>150954859
> I feel the Nightmares might've had more weight to them if they were all springtrapped versions of the bullies.
That would have been so much fucking better than just extraneous teeth and red eyes.
>>
>>150965058
Where the fuck did you get that conclusion from?
>>
>>150965262
Yeah, like through the course of the book, we really only have Charlie Chaplin, Carlton Banks, and Jessica Simpson really doing anything, the rest of the planeteers don't do shit, I really don't even remember their names. There was enough of them for each bot to get a kill, really.
>>
>>150965883
And all in macabre but hilarious ways.

>Bonnie's victim impaled with his guitar
>Chica's victim has the cupcake shoved so far down their thrat it ruptured and broke their neck/ripped open their throat
>Foxy's victim hanging from a hook of the Pirate Cove curtain
>Freddy's victim stuffed into an empty suit with the eyes and teeth popping out
>>
>>150966967
It would be like Freddy to stick to the basics instead of trying something new.
>>
>>150967212
Last time he tried swirlie-ing them to death but got their head stuck in the toilet. Really hard to explain that one away to both the maintenance people and the police.
>>
>>150965883
>>150966967
Wait, are we talking about the book or the movie?
>>
>>150967529
But come on. Beat them to death with your mike, crush them under an arcade cabinet, drag them into the kitchen Texas Chainsaw Massacre style, do something man.
>>
>>150965262
The animatronics were bad, but they weren't AWFUL until that one fucking scene where Freddy, in the most tense part of the fucking book, was sweeping the Party Room, throwing tables like paperweights, Charlie and whats-his-face caught underneath. Then... Male-teenage-love-interest stops him by PUSHING HIM. He pushed Freddy over, and Freddy couldn't get back up. I had to put the book down to laugh, and from that point on they could have done anything, nothing would have made it anything but a comedy in my eyes. I mean, at least with Chica they used frayed wires and a puddle to fry her, that sort of makes sense I guess, but THE Freddy Fazbear was defeated by a kid shoving him down.

The ONLY threat aside from William was Foxy. And even then, despite stabbing two people Foxy didn't even cut one, and the others wound was so weak she could walk fine the very next day. And William wasn't a threat either because he was only actually dangerous when he was in the springsuit and had that motivation boost he got from killing inside of Bonnie. Killing inside of Bonnie in a suit where if anyone so much as TOUCHES him he dies instantly.

No wonder none of the gang died, the villains of Silver Eyes were so incompetent, they literally couldn't kill a single person.
>>
>>150967863
The book, the movie isn't out yet.
>>
>>150966967
I'd prefer the idea of Chica just forcefeeding her victim with whatever was lying around in the kitchen at the time, probably shit past its sell-by date, appearing like a malfunctioning animatronic rather than just something trying to kill you.
Like this one fanfic I remember reading here, can't remember who wrote it though.
>>
>>150968389
It's been so long since I read it, but did Bonnie or Golden Freddy even do anything?

>Killing inside of Bonnie in a suit where if anyone so much as TOUCHES him he dies instantly.

To be fair, he knew how to move and use it so that it wouldn't unlock, plus he killed a cop and kidnapped Charlotte while wearing it. It took Charlotte actively jammping her thumb inside the suit to cause the liocks to go off.
>>
>>150968680
Well, she likely would think her cupcake is edible, being based on a food.

>they find a guy's body in the kitchen with his jaw dislocated and broken, teeth smashed and fallen out, and throat perforated
>next to him is the cupcake, crushed and mangled from the guy biting and trying to force it out of his mouth and throat while Chica was forcing him to eat it
>>
>>150955712
That's probably why none of them past the first one have actually been scary. That and Scott releasing them ASAP rather than take the time to get them right.

Hoping SL bucks the trend.
>>
>>
>>150968776
Bonnie and Goldie do literally nothing.

Also, didn't Charlie like grow up with these animatronics or something? Wouldn't she know that the locks were faulty? She could've just kicked ol' Billy Kiddiestabber in the nuts from the get-go and have the suit collapse on him.
>>
>>150969449
I can never not see Mudkip.
>>
>>150968680
It was a sequence where she tried to fatten up Michelle after her hardware went screwy... well, more screwy.
It had a fic too but I don't think they ever wrote it past part 1.
>>
>>150968680
Think the fic was by Clockworth and had his moth persona doing the killing instead of say Chica.
>>
>>150969595
There were like four parts to that. It was never finished though, and nobody knows who wrote it.
It's all in the archive though.
>>
>>150967529
I think giving a swirly works great for Freddy because of the laugh.
>>
>>150969576
That's a sexy mudkip
>>
>>
>>150971243
Legs, hips, and ass
>>
>>150971243
Nothing. You just have typical furry taste.
Pleb.
>>
>>150971243
I prefer snakes, myself.
>>
>>150971243
>sexier than the chicken
>>
>Now hiring: Late night technician

Jeoff confirmed canon.
>>
>runescape is RUNE SCAPE
>not RUN ESCAPE

:s
>>
>>150971931
What?
>>
>>150971931
nice thread dingo
>>
>>150971719
What are your thoughts on Snake Mike?
>>
>>150971831
For whatever reason, furries don't like birds.
>>
>>150971931
>tfw I'm shit-tier and stuck trying to get money f2p for bonds
>>
>>150972161
Funny and weird
>>
>>150971864
Technician=/=Repairman
There's overlap but they aren't the same job
>>
>>150971243
Well, they look naturally like playboy bunnies, which is a plus. Also, a lot of artists here draw them with small breasts, wide hips, and thick thighs, which hits me right in the fetish.
>>
>>150972161
it seems like he would have a natural resistance against being suited
>>
>>150972546
Wouldn't you need both skills for working on animatronics?
>>
>>150972759
That would be ideal, but Jeoff only ever seemed to do mechanical work when something went wrong and fuck them.
>>
>>150972759
Yeah, but they're still different job sets. One's there to keep things in working order and the other is a specialist for when things break down.
>>
>>150972960
Which one gets to fuck the robots though?
>>
>>150973865
None, because the robots in the actual games are ugly, clanking piles of homicidal junk.
>>
>>150971864
>comment about fucking robot bunnies got deleted
>this didn't
lol
>>
>>150972384
>not being maxed
>2016

pffft
>>
>>150973998
In the first four, yeah, but now we have a hot ballerina woman and a cute-as-Cupcake-Girl harlequin jester girl. Much better prospects for humping.
>>
>>150974369
Ballora is ugly as sin.
>>
>>150974369
I fail to see how a hideous, uncanny, dead-eyed facsimile of a human differs from a hideous, uncanny, dead-eyed facsimile of an animal.
>>
>>150974369
Are you implying Toy Chica Toy Bonnie and Mangle aren't 10/10 as is?
>>
>>150974613
>human
>animal

Well, there's a big difference right there. Also makes Ballora a lot creepier than Freddy or Chica, since fake humans are always more unsettling than fake animals.
>>
>>150974843
The Sister Location bots are indeed quite creepy. The shot of Funtime Freddy in the darkness on the Steam page really reminds me of the old FNAF 1 atmosphere.
>>
>>150974794
Which versions of them are we talking about? Also Mangle is a head, hand, and feet attached to a mess of rods and wires, that's creepy no matter how you slice it or doll it up.
>>
>>150974327
I spent most of my early RS experience in a roleplaying clan on world 31. It's only recently that I've given enough of a shit to really train.
>>
>>150974794
Toy Bonnie kind of creeps me out.
>>
>>150975052
I can only hope that SL Foxy gets the same spooky treatment.
>>150975184
On-model are sexy as fuck senpai. Ballora got hit with the ugly stick in comparison
>>
>>150975184
>Also Mangle is a head, hand, and feet attached to a mess of rods and wires, that's creepy no matter how you slice it or doll it up.
But she wants to be hip with the kids...
>>
>>150975436
Here's a (you) for trying.
>>
>>150975052
For me, it's a mix of FNAF 1 and FNAF 2, and it works really well.

There's Freddy Fazbear, the real one and not Toy Freddy, all shiny and new and ready to entertain. And he's in a dark room that looks dilapidated and messy, how FNAF 1 was. Plus he's out stalking the resident human like the Toy Bots were but with the same menace the Withered Bots had.

Honestly, if 2's aesthetics had been like SL's, it would have redeemed it a bit at least in terms of atmosphere and juxtaposition of new and old, fixed and broken.
>>
>>150975436
Yeah, fuck all of these random unnamed people who are clearly the cause of all life's problems.
If it wasn't for all these new things, than everything would be like it was before them. That's how it works.
>>
>>150975224
>roleplaying
>>
>>150972227
>tfw the only actual featherfag around here
>>
>>150975675
>falling for the bait
>>
>>150974327
>xp-waste shitter
Go back to whatever shithole you came from.
>>
>>150975674
Apparently even Scott is scared by Baby, so that's a good sign I guess.
>>
>>150975972
>implying you need to be a xp-waste shitter to be maxed today

try again
>>
>>150975806
I wouldn't really call myself that, but I do have a bit of a predisposition for Chica and birds in general.
>>
>>150975749
I mean, it was some comfy light roleplay with regular battles at Clan Wars. Sure, it was autistic, but it was fun
>>
>>150976256
Bluescreened, Snax, Mizu, and Sy's rabbots get me going like you would not believe.
>>
>>150975674
I think I'm most impressed that SLFreddy is still able to look intimidating with a smile and a handpuppet. He's an artist I tell ya.
>>150975806
Feathers are nice. I think it'd be serial killer creepy in-universe, but I'd love to sleep on a pillow made from Cheeky's or Chiclet's feathers.
>>
>>150975972
Reminder that A Friend was able to max an account in only 3 days
>>
>>150976347
to be honest wth you anon, it sounds kinda f*n
>>
>>150976541
After spending literally thousands of dollars.

>>150976117
True, but I never found maxing stats to be enjoyable. If I wanted to grind I'd play fucking Maplestory.
>>
>>150976383
I like a lot of the interpretations people made for Sy Bonnie, but I've never actually seen one I find attractive looking.
That lewd was still pretty sick though.
>>
>>150976383
>Sy's
Impressive when you've only got text and voice to go on. Me too.
>>
>>150976256
I agree with you anon
>>
>>150976852
I miss it, it was much more enjoyable to hang around there than it was the friend chat
>>
>>150976383
>Sy's rabbots
Nice taste friend.
>>
File: IT'S ME.png (806KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
IT'S ME.png
806KB, 1280x738px
>>150975979
I think you'd be hard-pressed to find someone who ISN'T at the least unnerved by her.
>>
Has Sy written lewds yet
>>
File: groovy.gif (269KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
groovy.gif
269KB, 200x200px
>>150975674
This is why i'm way more hyped for this game than I was for 4, it's actually creepy without relying on the whole"withered = spooky" designs that 4 had.
>>
File: 1463996195759.png (16KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1463996195759.png
16KB, 800x800px
>>150977446
From what we've seen of baby so far, I only think she's cute
>>
>>150977642
Yes, Bonnie wears Goldie as a suit and he tentacle-fucks her.
>>
File: babooo.png (122KB, 483x269px) Image search: [Google]
babooo.png
122KB, 483x269px
>>150977728
>>
>>150977446
I think it's the opening face that spoops me the most
>>
>>150977938
Look how endearing she is!
>>
>>150977768
>her
Anon, Bonnie's a robot. Nothing but ports and offshoots for Goldie's tentacles to explore.
>>
>>150977341
There's tons of clans like that you could join nowadays if that's what you're lookin for
>>
I don't know what the hell is up with Springroll's AU anymore. I'm pretty sure it takes place in the 20's now or something.
Not that I'm complaining, I just feel like some clarification is in order.
>>
File: wakemeup.gif (312KB, 371x209px) Image search: [Google]
wakemeup.gif
312KB, 371x209px
>>150978150
>>
>>150978526
I don't know but I like this view
>>
>>150978385
It's a girl to him, anon.
>>
>>150977642
Yes, a couple.
First one has Topaz Bonnie (A post Springtrap Spring Bonnie) rape Repairanon via forcing him to wear her and then masturbating and giving him a handjob at the same time. Then she SCIENCEs him and wears him as a meatsuit.

Second one has Bonnie wear Goldie to see what happens and it effectively results in her stuck in a tentacle maiden. Plus slime colloquial referred to as "black stuff".
>>
>>150978526
I thought it was meant to be Snax's Burlesque story fanart.
As for his main comic, I think Toy Bonnie wanting the destruction of the human race is kind of out there. I thought the point was Toy Bonnie was on a mission of revenge for the dead kids against Purple and Toy Chica.
>>
>>150978392
I find most of them cringeworthy nowadays. It's just not the same.
>>
>>150964398
>They should've killed one or two of the less important guys at least.

Say it with me now-

DEY
>>
Hello 5N@F, how's everyone's day going?

Mines was swell, though my cat nearly knocked me down the stairs
>>
>>150979908
Snax's Spring Bonnie has downturned ears, I think.
>>
>>150980498
Hers doesn't have a hat or an outfit either, not one like that anyway.
That's his own character.
>>
File: 1459996630690.jpg (102KB, 387x468px) Image search: [Google]
1459996630690.jpg
102KB, 387x468px
>tfw 1 more day before we possibly get Trailer 2
>>
>>150980037
Poor anon, it'll be okay it won't
>>
>>150980498
>tfw Honey Bunny will never beat you within an inch of your life
>>
>>150956272

There are a few of the writers here in general that I feel this could be said of, maybe Root in particular.

My problem is that their stuff often seems very half-assed/done by the seat of their pants, with very little planning or outline. High concept. And despite that it's STILL quite good, so I can't help but get a little frustrated when I read something that I know they probably spent a solid 10 minutes on and just want to scream in their face TRY YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!!!

They had a couple series that will likely never be continued, and I'm probably one of the only people that really liked Betwixt, but they had so much potential and he just dropped them and went silent.

TL;DR: I love some of our OC peeps but it's really frustrating when they don't live up to their potential. And yes, I realized how entitled this sounds. I wish they understood at least a little how hard other people have to work at crafting what they do so effortlessly. Maybe I'm projecting a little, too.
>>
>>150980719
I want her to step on my dick and shove me in a suit
>>
>>150980719
I find Honey to be the hottest of Snax's characters. It's unfortunate that she's a bloodthirsty anti-human lunatic.
>>
>>150978789
I'd like to see the second one, because I'm not all that interested in Repairanon and its enablers
>>
>>150981314
I'd probably not have a very high view of humans either if some creepy old dude who called himself Daddy without an ounce of irony made me for the specific purpose of stripping in front of equally creepy dudes.
Fuck love or the betterment of all mankind or whatever, you were put on this earth to show us your tits! Now stop crying and get up there!
>>
>>150981353
Part 1
http://pastebin.com/4XaaQZrS
Part 2
http://pastebin.com/fR0B3ZKX
Part 3 (the lewd chapter)
http://pastebin.com/1TPfUshq
>>
>>150981378
She's an anti-villian at best. She still basically wants to wipe out humanity because of a few bad eggs, which I'd argue is not a morally good thing. Snax will never finish Burlesque though so I guess we'll never see exactly how well-intentioned or evil she is.
>>
>>150978608
Birdies
>>
>>150981836
Whoops, didn't mean to link.
>>
>>150981836
>>
>>150981129
It's understandable. I'm pretty sure that a few of the writefags hold onto stories for a while before they post them, though.
>>
>>150982919
You'll never guess who and all, but everything I've ever written has been done in a single sitting and then immediately posted to the thread.
>>
>>150981378
>>150981672
>starts talking with a human one day out of some morbid curiosity
>finds they actually have a lot in common and she maintains a social relationship while telling herself it means nothing
>the two start to grow close and she realizes that she has strong feelings for him despite it conflicting with her biases
>eventually he helps work her through some of her issues against humans as the two bond emotionally
>he admits his love for her and she renounces her anti human rhetoric and embraces the good in man
>finally things get physical between them and in a moment of absent minded indulgence she asks if there's anything he'd like to try
>slightly flustered, he asks if he can watch her strip before they make love
>his body was never seen again

>>150983119
Goose or Lovecraft.
>>
>>150983225
>>150981129
I feel like Goose and Lovecraft are really the only ones who don't leave their stories in the oven. The rest of the writefags seem to take the craft more seriously and post big, long stories every few weeks while they seem more comfortable with churning out passages every few days. That's not a bad thing, because Goose's humor lends itself to the short n sweet format well. Just an observation.
>>
>>150983225
I bet she's secretly really into humans, like some repressed guilty pleasure.
>>
>>150983225
Not this time.

>>150983458
I only write high quality FNAF fics.
>>
>>150983225
Wrong on both accounts
>>
>>150983461
>she masturbates furiously to the thought of some filthy, perverted fleshbag ravishing her
>she has a secret stash of dirty human magazines
>>
>>150983225
>>150983119
Bad_Ideas, if it isn't Gooseman.
>>
>people keep assuming honey bunny is a tsundere with a human fetish
>she viciously murders them every time they say it
>>
>>150984062
I'm not quite sure why people are so intent on fucking her when there are plenty of other Springbons who won't dismember you for looking at them funny. I suppose they like a challenge.
>>
>>150984240
I assume it's got something to do with the look. I think Fansmut's is way cuter though.
Of course, there's always those people out there that think they can be the one to "change them", so maybe it's an ego thing.
>>
>>150984240
I'm pretty sure she's the only Spring Bonnie who is single and fuckable.
>>
>>150984593
I'm pretty sure that's not true, but I'm not feeling autistic enough to check.
>>
File: 6S2FShO[1].jpg (351KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
6S2FShO[1].jpg
351KB, 900x1200px
>>
>>150984240
Because people want what they can't have.
>>
>>150985506
>>150984527
Gentlemen, the lines between fiction reality are being blurred as we speak.
>>
>>150984240
>implying I don't to be dismembered
>>
>>150984747
Well Fansmut's and Mizu's are taken, Ghost's is barren and uninterested in sex, and Crisis's has gross lips.
>>
>>150986745
>Crisis's has gross lips.

I had a chuckle
>>
>>150986745
What about April?
>>
>>150986745
I liked Fatz'. Only problem is she would absolutely kill you. Still single and fuckable tho
>>
File: Im glad Scott is being safe.png (14KB, 370x125px) Image search: [Google]
Im glad Scott is being safe.png
14KB, 370x125px
>>150981129
But then you risk becoming a Ghost and getting so hung up on making a perfect story you get wet feet then never write anything. Also the long stuff with the most thought put into it is usually the stuff most people don't read. Roommates' chapters are usually 4-7 pages long, Burlesque Saloon and New Management had really short chapters as well. Readers reward writers that try to not reach their full potential or put the most work in, the system in itself is strange. And it's not just here, even with actual authors those that write simple stories with page counts of 200-300 (speaking modern, obviously) tend to see way more love and success than those that write 800-1000 page stories with in depth lore because it's more of an investment. Writing in general and readers as well are very self-contradicting. It can be frustrating and rewarding at the same time trying to figure it out.

The point is, all our writefags would be way more active and FNAF would be saved if Ace would write another fucking chapter of Home Invasion.
>>
>>150987910
not a robot
>>
>>150988432
Shit, I forgot about that.
>>
>>150988754
Nice blog, faggot.
>>
>>150986745
I still want that Springuhouse Rovu fic. It'd be like Roommates but better.
>>
>>150988824
Thanks, I wanted to keep my followers updated. Don't forget to share or reblog or whatever the fuck it is people do on tumblr.
>>
>>150986745
Fansmut's is implied to crush on Fredbear but isn't taken, unless you take all her smut as canon. Which is unnecessary.

Mizu's is maybe taken? Angularbon at first, now hints of being with Simplebon? I don't want to overthink that one.

Ghost's is complicated, he's posted a lot about it in Skype since Bombay and he share character and story info every couple weeks in essay sized chunks. Ghost's Spring Bonnie enjoys feeling good but is barren and only has pleasure buds in her fingers. She prioritizes making humans feel good because she believes robots are meant to serve humans. It boils down to if you are human, get her alone, and say that it would feel good to have sex with her, she'd probably do it and enjoy it because she made a human feel good, and therefore is a good robot. If you asked her to make a vagina for herself, she'd do it as well. That said, it'd be because she cares for you and your desires more than wanting any pleasure for herself. For a cute character, Dusty's philosophy on everything is extremely depressing and borderline self-loathing.
>>
>>150986745
What about Punchy?
She's even down with butt pats.
>>
>>150989271
>likes humans
>down to fuck
>pretty
>sociable, optimistic and energetic
>encourages a healthy lifestyle
Objectively the best Spring Bonnie.
>>
>>150989713
Unfortunately for all parties involved, Punchy is flat as a washboard.
>>
>>150983458
Actually I feel like I should elaborate on this instead of just memeing.

I do "put things in the oven" to an extent. I do plan the skeleton out, then write it out. However I write in a very motivation-based manner. I sometimes leave my ideas in a .docx file or notepad's .txt for later use or further planning.
I just don't plan very far ahead because I run out of things to fill the void or lose the motivation to do it altogether. Most of my ideas don't make it out of the .docx file because I can't find a way to execute it or make it good. Like that desolate hope thing I tried to start up or the island adventure thing I was going for. Had that all lined up but the more I looked at it the more I didn't like it, so I never finished it. It's why I only briefly look over my pastes once because half the time I just delete/close them if I do any more. I can't stand looking at my own stuff even right after finishing them. Not really sure how to fix that.
>>
>>150989861
Who needs boobs with hips like hers?
>>
>>150989861
What if I have a fetish for flat chests? What if my fetish is so strong I like inverted chests? Like a hole where their boobs should be? A chest so flat I can fit my head in there and yodel.
>>
File: 1453526915626.gif (11KB, 227x224px) Image search: [Google]
1453526915626.gif
11KB, 227x224px
>>150989861
>Unfortunately
>>
>>150989713
Yes
>>
>>150989861
Small breasts can be very lovely on the right gal.
>>
>>150989202
It's not that complicated. Mizu's is a thread persona much like SimpleBon is for Ace which is why they're together. Whatever lore she had planned beforehand got thrown out quick once she hooked up with a real live fighter pilot.
>>
>>150990294
Which is a goddamn shame.
>>
Oh look, Scott donated 5000 dollars on a Markiplier charity stream

Scott you rollin in greens
>>
>>150990759
Any message to go with it?
>>
>>150990759
>Scott condoning and supporting cancerous e-celebs
I know it's for charity, but come on Scott, you're better than this.
>>
File: guffawing iguanas.png (1MB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
guffawing iguanas.png
1MB, 1920x1090px
FNAF is crossing over with the most recent movie you watched. How is it?

>Fazbear's management finally has a location that lasts ten years without a hitch
>hires a new animatronic builder
>builds a brand-new robot that's a mishmash of several others as the newest and greatest attraction
>new animatronic goes on a biting and stuffing rampage
>security guards activate old animatronics to stop it
>climac is the the original animatronics 4-v-1 against the monstrous new animatronic
>>
>>150990914
Scott Cawthon's the reason Markiplier died his hair, though. Mark joked that he'd do it on a dare in one of his streams if he reached $30,000 or something for St. Jude's and Scott donated the full amount in one go.
>>
>>150990879
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6m5T2l-LNU&feature=youtu.be&t=1h2m37s

Kinda weird how they responded
>>
>>150991028
I'll admit, that's actually pretty funny.
>>
>>150990914
Get the fuck over it, you bitchy little tit, it's for charity.
>>
>>150988972

I feel like Ghost would be the only person capable of writing something like that and he already has way too much projects.
>>
>>150990914
You think he thinks like us? No, now fuck off
>>
File: punch me.png (24KB, 1028x708px) Image search: [Google]
punch me.png
24KB, 1028x708px
>>150989713
I still love the idea that's come and gone of Punchy being extremely outgoing in competitions but completely and utterly incompetent and insecure in romance. Like a true hotblooded Shonen protaganist should be.
>>
>>150991197
>getting this butthurt over a single snide comment
Are you literally 14?

>>150991361
I doubt he is aware of our existence.
>>
>>150991363
>"Kissing is like gentle lip sparring, r-right?"
>>
>>150991363
>on the mouth
Fucking slut really thinks I'd betray Freddy's love?
>>
>>150991363
>trembling and blushing like a tomato as she undresses, trying to act confident and sexy but stuttering and sweating intensely
>cums the second her partner's finger touches her pussy
>by the time foreplay is over the sheets are soaked from her constant orgasms
>she outright overheats and passes out the moment she sees a dick
>>
>>150991030
>$5k donation
>literally the most flaccid and lackluster response possible
>>
>>150991860
You were fine at first but then you lost me
>>
>>150991363
>Going straight for a kiss on the mouth
H-how forward
>>
>>150991860
>female premature orgasm
The cutest and most underloved fetish male premature orgasm is top tier as well, characters so flustered and caught up in the moment they lose all control is just too adorable Reminds me of those cum-on-penetration Funtime Foxy thirstposts.
>>
>>150991363
>you are now imagining how every spring would act during sex
I want Honey to kick me in the dick
>>
>>150992216
>Not imagining which combination of Springs would make the perfect threesome instead
>>
>>150992216
>FansmutSpring will never cockslap you
>>
>>150992619
>Dusty will never slam a car door on your dick
>>
>>150992712
>>
>>150990294
I'd say it's less that and more that porn is more feasible for OCfags to get consistent feedback on.
>>
>>150992175
I agree with what you've said.
>>
>>150992712
hang a threadbare pillowcase on some coathangers and use that to push the door shut, it makes for a decent emulation
>>
>>150992712
This is really funny to me because she'd do it if you insisted it would make you happy. I'm just imagining a masochistic anon awkwardly struggling to insist to her that slamming a car door on his penis would be a very sweet and good thing to do.
>>
>>
>>150994328
L I P S
>>
>>150994328
It's funny that in your setting Springtrap is kind and dulcet while it's Purple man who's the raving lunatic while in the book it's the opposite.
>>
>>150994328
His lips look like an asshole.
>>
File: lllips.gif (38KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
lllips.gif
38KB, 600x500px
>>150994452
>>
>>150994592
>>150994328
I'd tongue it
>>
>>150994272
This raises disturbing implications. What if some lunatic were to tell her that killing someone would make them happy? Kidnapping? Theft? Arson? Vandalism? In the wrong hands Dusty could be a fucking monster.
>>
>>150994546
In the book (and the canon, I suppose), Springtrap is just a suit. Purple is all there is.
>>
>>150994654
That may explain why the character Cole views her with such distrust and apprehension in the story.
>>
There's a song in your heart, anon. He's sure of it.

B-Side:

http://pastebin.com/qug9bS30
>>
>>150994654
She's a spring bonnie suit, without a human guiding her she's not too threatening. Can restrain an adult man but a basic bludgeoning tool or axe could easily break her or paralyze her. Beyond that she has rules programmed into her, and do no harm to humans is number one. If anon REALLY wanted her to slam a car door on his penis for instance, first she'd insist over and over to please reconsider and to not do so. If he was certain this was his Ninja Way, then she'd have to go to Kai or Oracle to have them change her restrictions to allow her to be able to slam the car door on the penis.

Beyond that, she's aware some humans are monsters. That said, a monstrous human still has more capacity for change to do good than a robot (in her opinion) so she'd be willing to die/be killed to spare a maniac provided he's not actively hurting other people immediately. While declining any human a request they really want breaks her oily robotic heart, she would decline requests that hurt others as well. Now tricking her into stealing shit? That could potentially happen.

The biggest thing to fear is that Oracle, should she ever snap, DOES know how to alter Dusty's restrictions.
>>
>>150995417
Something I've noticed not just in your stories but many OCfag stories is that these sentient robots always fucking cause trouble. I really hope we don't invent AI.
>>
>>150995417
>the one to fuck up everything in the ghostverse is Oracle
>not Them
>not Blonnie
>not Fritz or Matthew
>not the kid ghosts
>but the one fucking character we were certain was our ally
Pottery.
>>
>>150995926
Backpack waifu would never do something like that
>>
>>150996273
Backpack waifu is gone, anon. She is angry vent bitch now.
>>
>>150994975
Legitimately good stuff, Root.

I really do like that you deviate from the established "arrr I'm a pirate storyteller bloo bloo" shtick with Foxy and make him into more of a thespian. Alternate character interpretation is my ham, and that's solid deviation from the norm.

I wouldn't mind reading more from you in the future. Clever work with the sheet music, by the by.
>>
While we're on the subject, how would each Spring Bonnie slam anon's cock in a car door, asking for a friend haha
>>
>>150996409
Angry vent bitch made valid points though. Most humans would agree with her. Robots > Humans every time. Dusty is a retarded baby. Literally.
>>
File: 58287413_p5.jpg (435KB, 2048x1354px) Image search: [Google]
58287413_p5.jpg
435KB, 2048x1354px
Another place, another time.
>>
>>150996939
>>>/vp/
>>
>>150996939
>>150996998
I'm pretty sure I saw Ghost in a thread on /vp/ the other day. The posting mannerisms were spot-on
>>
>>150996704
>Ghost
Reluctantly

>Snax
Aggressively

>Fansmut
Softly

>Crisis
Sexually

>Twerp
Musically

>Mizu
Confidently

>Springroll
Fashionably

>Everything's Golden
Incoherently

>Beverage
Digitally

>Sy
Bloodily

>Weaver
Discretely
>>
>>150996939
who the fuck
>>
>>150997385
>>150996704
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHyVXJhCIvE
>>
>>150997420
It's Philip from GhostQuest.
>>
>>150997608
why does he look a weebtoon character and not a 40-year-old chainsmoker
>>
>>150997420

Probably Purp given the overall seedy look and a Pokemon known to steal children.
>>
>>150997198
I did draw some delicious Spinda there because Spinda is the rarest and most powerful Pokemon but I didn't draw >>150996939, is cute though.
>>
>>150997760
/vp/ is a scary place.
>>
>>150994546
Springy just wants to be cute but immortal psychopath inside him won't let him.

>>150994650
That's the spirit!
>>
>>150998207
Why has there been no love shown to other on-model bots? Why only Chica?
>>
>>150998315
Crisis is a man of refined tastes
>>
>>150998387
Good one.
>>
>>150998387
>a man of shit taste
Fix'd, he needs to do something about that puppet. Too many yiffbots these days.
>>
File: 1410551185295.png (54KB, 699x636px) Image search: [Google]
1410551185295.png
54KB, 699x636px
>>150998387
>refined taste
>>
>>150998465
>>150998495
>>150998526
I couldn't even hold a straight face typing that out
>>
>>150988754
What do you mean "a herd...by hand"? Was she walking up to each one individually? Did the deer form a line?
>>
>>150990979
That's pretty close to the third game, isn't it?

>>150991030
At which point in the 11-hour video is it?
>>
>>150999563
It says it on the link itself

1h2m37
>>
>>150991030
Now that I rewatched it, they were probably tired, or Mark just didn't have the determination to really muster up a proper response
>>
>>151000195
Oh, sorry.
>>
>>150990979
The kids were actually aliens that had infiltrated Earth. Purple was the only one who could see them for what they really were. He was also trying to shut down Freddy's through his actions over the years because of it's subliminal brainwashing, being owned by aliens.
>>
>>151001607

I'm now imagining a version of They Live where he puts on the shades and everyone looks like an animatronic.
>>
>>151001707
>Purple Guy having a brawl with Phone Guy trying to put the shades on him
>>
http://store.steampowered.com/app/489360/

Has anyone played this yet? Is it any good?
>>
>>151002109
>you're a police officer trying to escape from MechaGodzilla

Sounds interesting. Where's MOGUERA, Jet Jaguar, and Mechani-Kong?
>>
>>151002408
Fighting Truckasaurous in space. Mecha-Godzilla got caught speeding on the way to the set and you know how it is when you don't speak English and you run into the cops.
>>
File: Freddys_Angels.png (371KB, 754x962px) Image search: [Google]
Freddys_Angels.png
371KB, 754x962px
>>
>>151003859
http://picosong.com/Vbmj/
>>
>>151003859
Is that Toy Bonnie a guy or a girl? I can never be certain for myself anymore.
>>
File: 1427932799351.png (67KB, 858x808px) Image search: [Google]
1427932799351.png
67KB, 858x808px
>>151004242
>>
>>151002408
Moguera is my nigga
>>
>>151004979
Niguera
>>
>>151003859
>>151004806
I'll never understand what was so "funny" about making Toy Chica a crackwhore.
>>
>>151005181
It was a much different, much less cynical time.
>>
>FNAF IS TWO YEARS OLD
>>
File: fnaf2ndanniversary.jpg (109KB, 836x604px) Image search: [Google]
fnaf2ndanniversary.jpg
109KB, 836x604px
hap birfday
>>
File: purple guy's fun day.png (119KB, 365x480px) Image search: [Google]
purple guy's fun day.png
119KB, 365x480px
>>151005352
Shut up. Please.
>>
>>151005352
I still want to fuck the rabbot.
>>
>>151005181
Was it meant to be funny? I thought people were into the idea of a slutty chicken who'd do suck a dick to earn the establishment some cash.
>>151005234
Cynicism saved the general.
>>
>>151005352
I shall draw cake for this occasion. When I wake up, and finish work
>>
>>151005352
>>151005564
aaaaa!
>>
>>151005782
With a series like this, cynicism was an inevitability.
>>
And now to lose an entire night's worth of sleep refreshing Scott's youtube
>>
>>151006178
SPRINGTRAP IN SL SCOTT PLEASE
>>
File: 1443628692932.jpg (52KB, 508x592px) Image search: [Google]
1443628692932.jpg
52KB, 508x592px
>>151006178
>tfw Trailer 2 could come out any minute tomorrow
>>
>>151006338
Or Scott could be a fucking camper and post the trailer just 2 minutes away from it being the 9th
>>
>>151006338
>Security guards make your teeth go grey!
>>
>>151006178
If he releases a second trailer that would mean he's gonna release it in fucking September.
>>
>>151006338
It'll come out at 8:27 p.m. in Scott's time zone, cap this.
>>
I feel like the magic is coming back. I don't know why, but I feel it.
>>
File: 1411175427296.jpg (40KB, 789x960px) Image search: [Google]
1411175427296.jpg
40KB, 789x960px
>>151006338
>tfw he releases the game instead
>>
>>151007714
I wouldn't use the word "magic" to describe anything about these games, actually. It seems too lighthearted and enjoyable to be applied to a series where men, women, and children are forced into iron maidens by zombie goasts.
>>
File: I GUESS.jpg (17KB, 236x262px) Image search: [Google]
I GUESS.jpg
17KB, 236x262px
>>151007760
>tfw he releases the game instead
>tfw it's actually the best one in the series by a lot but it still came out well before he said it would
>>
>>151007714
Does this magic mean the possibility of spook art?
>>
>>151008016
>>151007760
>SL's been done for months now
>He keeps obsessing over it, terrified of criticism
>He works sleeplessly on his beast, wanting it to be his magnum opus
>He tears segments of the game out then rebuilds them exactly the same, absolutely sure he'll get it right this time.
>He's been locked in his computer room, the FNAF merchandise piling up around him as his wife and kids enjoy his money
>Freddy and the crew stare into him, their lifeless eyes penetrating him every hour of every day
>Never perfect
>Never clean
>The fans want answers
>I don't know these answers
>I don't know these questions
>More answers, more questions, more games, more money, more work, more More MORE
Of course, that's just how I'm guessing the development is going.
>>
>>151008965
>THE PAST NEVER HAPPENED
>I'M IN CONTROL OF MY LIFE
>>
>>151009529
That cupcake looks toasted
>>
>>151009795
You could say it's baked
>>
>>151009529
Something about that background looks really familiar.
>>
>>151009939
>>
File: THIS THREAD.png (515KB, 617x480px) Image search: [Google]
THIS THREAD.png
515KB, 617x480px
happy bday 5n@f
>>
>>151012039
>>
File: dendy.gif (4MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
dendy.gif
4MB, 320x240px
>>151012039
Funny you post that. I checked Scott's leddit and stumbled upon some really weird stuff.

Those kids ain't right.
>>
>>151012167
Spin us a tail, Anon.
>>
>>151012775
Tale, sorry.
>>
File: DwkYnNh.png (267KB, 756x486px) Image search: [Google]
DwkYnNh.png
267KB, 756x486px
>>151012775
>>151012865
https://www.reddit.com/user/animdude here's a link if you wanna check it out
>>
>>151012865
What are you thinkin about anon?
>>
>>151012775
>>151012865
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tKHlukQTik
>>
>>151013042
Instead of *unbolts* as the animatronic version of *unzips*, maybe the crotch plate first must be loosened by unscrewing the tail a little.
>>
File: FreddyTime.png (42KB, 390x390px) Image search: [Google]
FreddyTime.png
42KB, 390x390px
In honor of Five Nights at Freddy's managing to go two full years without a game where every single character in the game is Balloon Boy, I feel like celebrating by taking a writefagging request.
>>
File: these kids must be stopped.jpg (121KB, 500x354px) Image search: [Google]
these kids must be stopped.jpg
121KB, 500x354px
>>151013528
A pizzeria where every animatronic is Balloon Boy, please.
>>
>>151013528
The Withered being given a chance to entertain for a kid's party.
>>
>>151013528
Chiclet in speech therapy.
>>
>>151013528
Chica trying to figure out who the unlabeled tupperware lunch belongs to
>>
>>151013810
This is a silly question. The correct answer is herself.
>>
>>151013746
It's not a contest but I wonder who suffered most from their JH injury in the heat of the moment.
>>
>>151015012
Do we have a full list of their injuries? I know some of them are still up in the air (we don't know what happened to Bonnibel, Chichi, etc.) and some are still untouched (Peanut and Fred haven't had their accident "yet") but at least half the cast seems to have gone through the wringer so far.
>>
>>151015281
I do know that Poke said that not all the denizens of the appartments have had career-ending injuries.

I'm guessing Frederick is one of them and they just tossed him in the appartment because of his unrelated illness.
>>
>>
File: fox.gif (1019KB, 182x319px) Image search: [Google]
fox.gif
1019KB, 182x319px
>>150994975
I liked it, it gave me this sense of morbidity as Foxy likened killing people to playing an instrument for an audience. Good stuff as usual, m8.
>>
File: Roommates Photograph.png (34KB, 478x434px) Image search: [Google]
Roommates Photograph.png
34KB, 478x434px
>>151015556
Faz: Springtrapped alive, survived.
Bonworth: Arms and legs crushed under a falling safe.
Beanpole: Bound and tortured in Fritzine's Bot Bay.
Chiclet: Beak violently removed, method unknown.
Cheeky: Cancer induced by hazardous materials.
Goose: Blinded by splash of battery acid.
Mango: Eye removed by bots, method unknown.
Rackham: Hand destroyed by splash of battery acid, temporary(?) blindness in one eye.

Untouched or not explained:
Fred, Frederick, Peanut, Bonnibel, Bonbon, Chichi, Foxglove, Haddock, April, Marion.
>>
>>151016606
Haddock was the victim of The Bite though, wasn't he?
>>
>>151016606
>Frederick

What if Fred is an inter-dimensional traveler like Mike? What if no one can understand French, not because they are all uncultured swine, but because no France or France equivalent exists in their world?

Or could some accident at Jeremy Human's somehow have made him French?
>>
>>150984593
>>150986745
Well, there's still Sy's, but she might kill you.
>>
>>151016853
>What if no one can understand French, not because they are all uncultured swine, but because no France or France equivalent exists in their world?
Given that none of them even know what french toast is, or can recognize the Eiffel Tower, it seems plausible he's totally stranded.
>>
File: bad side.png (105KB, 937x635px) Image search: [Google]
bad side.png
105KB, 937x635px
>>151016968
>Every other word out of Fred's mouth is valuable insight coming from a long-time veteran on how to handle traveling between alternate universes, explaining the formula behind the apartments and naming schemes and warning Mike about Jeremy Human's, ghosts, nightmares of being back in his old job, and more
>Mike just thanks him for making breakfast
>>
>>150983225
It isn't me. Every half a year I spend a few nights on a single story.
>>
File: Anniversary.jpg (409KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
Anniversary.jpg
409KB, 1200x600px
oshit, Scott put this on the site
>>
>>151017643
That's actually pretty cute. Like it's in a scrapbook somewhere.
>>
>>151017643
Imagine how he'd look in the HD remakes Scott's making for consoles.
>>
>>151017643
Interesting.
>>
File: hedoesntinterviewwell.png (414KB, 700x2040px) Image search: [Google]
hedoesntinterviewwell.png
414KB, 700x2040px
Reposting two comics from forever ago cuz I finally updated it.
>>
>>151018594
I really fucking missed this Bonnie.
>>
File: wowthisisgoingHORRIBLY.png (474KB, 700x2032px) Image search: [Google]
wowthisisgoingHORRIBLY.png
474KB, 700x2032px
>>151018594
Just noticed the thread is overlimit. I'll repost/post the new one when there's a new thread.
>>
>>151018594
hype
>>
>bump limit
>page 10
Get on it guys.
>>
>>151018968
>inb4 /fn2f/ genral
>>
Sweet release
>>
>>151019541
of death
>>
>>151019595
I was talking about jerking off, but aight
>>
man i hate being a lazy cunt
>>
>>151019907
hate is a strong word anon
>>
Fine I'll do it.
>>151020732
Get in kids.
>>
>>151020750
Thanks
>>
>>151020793
>>151020793
>>151020793
Thread posts: 770
Thread images: 174

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.