[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/dng/ - Dueling Network General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 757
Thread images: 166

File: PotofGreed-DPKB-EN-UtR-UE.png (2MB, 676x1002px) Image search: [Google]
PotofGreed-DPKB-EN-UtR-UE.png
2MB, 676x1002px
Yu-Gi-Oh! General #2240
Draw 2 ;) Edition
Last thread: >>148499082
YGOPro (Windows): https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6B7GsCVf45zclhuTktCVWNNdWc
YGOPro (Mac): https://mega.nz/#!fREAVBwZ!cOQG_5oHFKgjfwz4dVUtAW88w9gqRrvWyeFZ7zI_bVM

● DN was a browser-based, manual simulator.
● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
● There exist other automated simulators such as Devpro and Salvation which have different features but tend to be buggy.

Useful Links:
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page (Wiki with a wealth of information for players, new and old)
http://yugiohprices.com/ (Comprehensive Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market)
http://ygodr.blog.jp/ (OCG decklists)
http://yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists (TCG decklists)
https://ygorganization.com/ - http://blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/ (TCG/OCG news sites)
http://yugioh.party/ (Hypergeometric/Probability calculator)

The Official /dng/ ruling test can be found here:
https://testmoz.com/466984

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: 20th Rival Collection (July 21st)
●OCG: Booster SP: Destiny Soldiers (August 6th)
●OCG: Extra Pack 2016 (September 10, 2016)
●OCG: Structure Deck R: Machine Dragon Re-Volt (September 24, 2016)

●TCG: Dark Side of Dimensions Movie Pack (July 22nd)
●TCG: The Dark Illusion (August 5th)
●TCG: Dragons of Legend: Unleashed (August 19th)
●TCG: Structure Decks Yugi Muto and Seto Kaiba (October 21st)

BEFORE asking to be spoonfed, try the following:
● Read the cards.
● Lurk and read the archives.
● Read the cards please.
● Google your Deck before you post it here. If your deck is/was competitive it will probably have topped an event.
● Most games have single rounds or a best of three match; matches are encouraged as they teach you to make use of your side deck for tournament play.
● Remember to playtest and try suggestions before you trash them, even if someone recommends a weird tech choice. You don't know everything.
● READ. THE. CARDS.
>>
File: DT09-JP040-VylonEpsilon.png (590KB, 544x544px) Image search: [Google]
DT09-JP040-VylonEpsilon.png
590KB, 544x544px
first for Vylons
>>
File: best_card.jpg (137KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
best_card.jpg
137KB, 800x800px
Waifu.
>>
Post your
>Age
>Current deck
>How much you spend on ygo per month
>>
File: Shaddoll HERO.png (831KB, 887x682px) Image search: [Google]
Shaddoll HERO.png
831KB, 887x682px
Shamelessly bumping with petdecks.
>>
File: warriors.png (597KB, 539x504px) Image search: [Google]
warriors.png
597KB, 539x504px
spamming this cause I posted at the end of the last thread sorry.
>>
File: 50760862_p24.png (341KB, 563x800px) Image search: [Google]
50760862_p24.png
341KB, 563x800px
YU
YA
>>
>>148580747
>1 (ONE) Dark Law
>No Mask Change I/II
>>
>>148580747
>Only one Dark Law
>Escuirado ever
>Less than 3 Winda
>Vanilla Mirror force

Please adjust this
>>
File: 1357267191439.jpg (17KB, 329x280px) Image search: [Google]
1357267191439.jpg
17KB, 329x280px
>>148580634
Cute waifu.
>>
File: 1465644322234.jpg (3KB, 125x119px) Image search: [Google]
1465644322234.jpg
3KB, 125x119px
>>148580438

pot and jar of greed really bothered me when I played.

what exactly is the point of jar of greed? why not just put another, more useful card in your deck instead of it? why not just use pot of greed if you want to draw?
>>
>>148580725
Scraps, but I'm getting Cubics ASAP
$0 in a normal month, I usually only buy cards when I get a new deck, and I very rarely buy packs. I did just preorder a DSOD box, which will be my first time doing that.
>>
>>148581023
Jar IS pretty useless, but pot is banned, and has been for a long time.
>>
>>148581105

yea I know. but I don't think pot being banned would ever justify putting in jar in its place at all.

like seriously, what purpose does jar serve at all?
>>
>>148581023
pot is banned. Jar is usually used when either
A)you need to have a low hand count at some point (Unicore Control, Dark Worlds)
B)You need high chain links. (accumulated fortune, Chain Summoning)
>>
>>148581279
Very slow deck thinning.
>>
>>148581279
It can be pretty decent with Burgers, and with Upstart limited it's probably an okay meme tech.
>>
>>148581023
>>148581279
imagine that you're playing exodia
you wish you could have a deck with just the 5 pieces, but you can't
if you draw this card, you use it draw 1 card, so it's like playing with a 39 card deck

now this is less extreme, your deck might have 20 cards that you use for combos or something instead of just 5, but getting to those cards is better than the other cards you could add to the deck.
but like others said, its slow since you can't use it right away and have to wait a turn, so it's not good
>>
>>148581701
Defense draw is better.
>>
>>148581023
Jar of Greed is a free Chain Link for cards such as Accumulated Fortune and Chain Strike. Also it triggers Burgesstoma effects without losing advantage.

Outside of those decks it's kind of useless, though I guess you could make the argument that running 3 Jars of Greed technically makes your deck "37 cards" so you draw your combo pieces faster. But you might as well play Reckless Greed at that point.
>>
Thinking of getting back into this after not playing since the beginning of the year. What should I buy/play now?

I'm assuming Blue-Eyes once that movie pack comes out.
>>
22nd for marrying Puddingcess.
>>
>>148581774
You can't chain Defense Draw to MST/TT.
>>
>>148582002
Cloudians
>>
PERCYYYYYYYY
And I was starting to think triple Bubbleman was the way to go
>>
>>148582002
>once that movie pack comes out.
I mean, sure, if you want the secondary market to bust your ass for those Sages and Spirits like the fucking jews they are.
>>
How come TCG Infernoid decks don't run the void variant as much?
>>
>>148582593
Bubbleman is never more than a 2 of.
>>
>>148582593
That's a truer random that what you're used to irl.
>>
>>148582593
>traps
Your own fault. And yeah. Are you actually running triple Bubbleman?
In addition to Mask Charge? At the very least cut the traps if you want to run such cards.
>>
Alright, I've come back so we can continue where we left off

>And my entire point was that it's great when you use it on your own accords
This is the same argument you can make with just about any card that has ever existed. Of course the inherent "downside" might negatively affect you if you play FK Kozmos like a complete idiot (again, who in the fuck is setting up boards like Dark Lady, Tincan etc with FKI STILL on the board?) but the advantages you can gain from it heavily outweigh any of the negatives. Honestly, if your best argument against a card is "the opponent might disrupt it" then you need to try again
>If it wasn't apparent I was referring to deck restrictions, not actual builds.
You weren't apparent in the slightest but whatever
>My point is ultimately that it's a much more restrictive card. And these restrictions are why you don't have everyone just maxing it and playing it at 3 to begin with.
Uh no, it's not played at 3 simply because it isn't necessary to play FKI at 3. You only need 1 copy of FKI and 1 copy of any Fire King monster (mostly Babby Garunix since its the one that enables the most combos) to actually go off. This is not an argument
>Metalfoes got numbers on Island
I find it odd that you're making this a point of favor for Metalfoes when I think we can both agree that Kozmos already have a hard enough time dealing with brick hands. So how is it any better for the Kozmo player that he can run MORE cards, thereby increasing his chances of bricking even more? That's a silly point to make
>and they aren't plagued with hard OPT
Again, this is not an argument because the "hard OPT" on FKI is completely irrelevant because the card itself is run at 1 with 1 monster to search for, and it only needs to do its job ONCE in order to set up a strong board
>>
>>148582832
>When interrupted outside of your own terms
Literally WHAT does this even mean? If you're getting interrupted it is 100% outside of your own terms. You don't plan your deck around getting interrupted unless you're on Aizen level keikaku
>there is very little risk and they can easily come right back as if nothing even happened which is entirely different from Island and the Fire Kings.
See now this is a point that I can't really argue since I don't know that much about the deck your hyping up, I only know what Metalfoes actually do, however I will say that its still ridiculous that you're bringing up the Pendulum mechanic function when Kozmos don't actually benefit from it at all. I mean if we're so sure that using the Pendulum summon is so good then why didn't any Kozmo deck tech Magicians or Performapal/mage cards back when they were actually popular?
>I have never argued anything in regards to the deck not being able to do combos at all
Right you ONLY said >>148570503
>And the Fire King cards aside from Island are figurative garbage in the deck and you're really only relying on Island. They're fucking shit for Xyz plays.
But whatever

>What are you even referring to? Players retardedly pendulum summoning their entire hands or what?
I find it interesting that you kind of blow off this comment when the other guy was talking about Solemn, but then in the same post make a big case about the opponent interrupting you and how that is in an of itself a downside for FKI. However, how can you not make the same case that Kozmofoes have the same or equal downside when it comes to disruption because the main combos that can even get the ships on the board revolve almost ENTIRELY around the normal summon?
>>
>>148580634
Ugly waifu.
>>
>>148582741
>>148582805
http://yugiohtopdecks.com/deck/5039
I just netdecked the latest topping build to see how it fares. It usually doesn't brick like that.
>>
speaking of Kozmo Fire King

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm29250639
>>
File: 44897644_p0.jpg (427KB, 1080x1345px) Image search: [Google]
44897644_p0.jpg
427KB, 1080x1345px
Setdek petdek, Metalmemes and I've gone to sleep four days in a row now thinking we'd know the Darklord stuff next morning now
>>
>>148580438
What does Pot of Greed do?
>>
File: 1468359876653.jpg (43KB, 511x507px) Image search: [Google]
1468359876653.jpg
43KB, 511x507px
>>148582805
>not running traps in Masked HEROs
OH
BOY
>>
>>148582949

>You're really overestimating the ability to destroy from the hand.
I don't think I'm overestimating anything. That is an extreme advantage that FKI has over any Metalfoes when it comes to destroying anything that isn't Kozmotown. In order to blow up a ship you NEED to have a pilot/a way to get a pilot AND ship AND in hand along with a Metalfoe monster. With the FK build all you would need is a ship in hand and FKI or a way to get to FKI. How is one build not needing its normal summon and only another Ship not advantageous over another build that needs its normal summon or E-Tele and a ship in hand in order to actually advance plays?
>Metalfoes can pendulum summon.
A mechanic that doesn't actually help Kozmos at all, something which I've already covered
>Fire Kings are far less consistent
You're saying it wrong but this IS a point that I will definitely give to you. What you mean is that there is an inherent risk to the FK build because bricking with Babby Garunix is AIDS. That's a perfectly valid point. However, on the flipside, isn't it just as bad to open with multiple Metalfoes monsters and now way to make any Kozmo plays OR open with Metalfoes monsters, a ship, and no way to actually put that ship on the board? You brought up the Pendulum summoning mechanic, which might (might) help in that situation but you'd also need to consider that there's the factors where you brick with either too many high/low scales and no way to grab another scale or your only other shit being Dark Destroyer which you can't PS with scales 1-8. Again you bring up a great point with the FK Kozmo builds bricking in the opening draw, but MetalKozmos have the same flaw, and you'd be dishonest to deny that
>Despite the searches you've got really poor access to Island
3x Terraforming and 2x Allure compared to running a bunch of Metalfoes, and possibly Summoner's Art or Painful Decision (Painful Decision is ALSO a hard OPT card by the way)
>>
Im making a Venom deck, should I run 3 Venomminons and 1 Venomnaga or should I run 3 and 3?
>>
How do you build a Summoned Exodia deck?
>>
if kozmos are so good then why havent they topped in japan yet?? rly makes u think
>>
>>148583649
I was mostly just joking. But it's true that whenever I brick I typically blame the traps. Slow pieces of shit.
>>
>>148584361
you don't
exodia beatdown was always destined to fail

although if you have to try, /dng/ memed about milling all the pieces with ARA for chaos max and also summoning rainbow dark dragon for a while, and I tried it with prediction princess shaddolls
>>
>>148584864
Fucking retard
It's because Japan accidentally banned Kozmo Tincan and Kozmotown and their honor prevents them from fixing their mistake
Don't you even read the org?
>>
>>148584864
Fianlly someone who agrees
>>
>>148580760
What's your gameplan here, what are you trying to achieve?
>>
>>148582637
Slower and less explosive than Reasoning/Lightsworn stuff. Although with Reasoning and Monster Gate at 1 here, people might start to put more of it in.

I for one ran the Void variant since CROS.
>>
>Go with Treatoad.dek against Monarchs

>get turn 1, thanks to Graydle Slime Jr setup a field with 2 Treatoad + Emptiness + Warning set

>standby phase, have a Barrier Statue of the TOrrents in hand, ss Swap Frog + Dupe

>negate Grudge

>negate Pantheism, then chain Emptiness and set Pantheism to my side of the field

I'M SO FUCKING ERECT RIGHT NOW
>>
File: 1462536147836.gif (74KB, 312x390px) Image search: [Google]
1462536147836.gif
74KB, 312x390px
Dead thread. Let's get some discussions going.
So what are the safe investments for the future?
I don't trust Metalfoes that much since we lack Stein and Super Poly and Kozmos laugh at Kirin.
Blue-eyes has mixed opinions about it and it's been underperforming as of late so I don't feel safe with that.
Subterrors look pretty mediocre and we don't know a thing about SPYRAL
D/D is D/D/Delayed until powecreep makes it useless.
Tiramids and Dark Magician are DOA.
So I'm guessing that we hold on to Monarchs and Burning Abyss for now right?
Frogs and ABC should be a thing later in the future so I guess it's safe to get those now at least.
>>
>>148587573

get all the copies of Frog the Jam you can, those are going to be the ones rising the most as normie targets because memes
>>
File: 84afc2f3.jpg (138KB, 495x503px) Image search: [Google]
84afc2f3.jpg
138KB, 495x503px
>>148587573
>thinking Stein and Super Poly are the only things that make Metalfoes good

For fucks sake just go look at ANY Metalfoe decklist and simply REPLACE the copies of Stein and some of the Fusions with other cards you fucks

Ariadne, Fossil Dyna, Vortex Trooper, Jowgen, Qliphort Scout and Monolith, Anteatereatingant(the GOAT tech) fucking Speedroids, Amorphage Sloth, Apex Avian like seriously there's loads of tech you can splash together with Metalfoes take your fucking pick
>>
post cards you've fallen in love with recently
pic related, spider family is legit af
>>
File: Yaranaika, Scooby-kun.jpg (16KB, 242x207px) Image search: [Google]
Yaranaika, Scooby-kun.jpg
16KB, 242x207px
>>148587573
>So I'm guessing that we hold on to Monarchs and Burning Abyss for now right?
Monarchs won NA Nats, they're dead come next banlist. BA too, seeing as they've been T1 for most of the last 2 years.

Not like there's much to lose since both of those decks are dirt cheap.

>>148587852
Jowgen will probably become standard if Kozmo escapes the banlist.

>pop Destroyer
>Jowgen prevents them from floating
>>
File: ee7c617b.jpg (138KB, 494x505px) Image search: [Google]
ee7c617b.jpg
138KB, 494x505px
>>148587852
Actually doesn't Crystal Wing completely shit on Kozmos by itself? Just have Metalfoes stick with Gofu tech and the deck is fine
>>
>>148587852
>Ariadne
Fair
>Fossil Dyna
Anything can run over that.
>Vortex Trooper
Is this supposed to be draw power?
>Jowgen
See above, if you try to drop it on BA, hope you like Farfa ;) or Fog Blade ;^). Kozmos might get a hit from it but Monarchs will laugh at you.
>Scout and Monolith
Only good for CDI and that's not even that good these days.
>Anteatereatingant
Fucking stupid shit.
What do you do with this? Gofu or something?
Just Instant fuse Adamante and be done
>Speedroids
Fair
>Sloth
You think Kozmos and Monarchs give a shit?
>inb4 muh ED Monarchs
That build was confirmed inferior and win more with Domain Monarchs winning Nats.
Anybody with sense is switching to Domain Monarchs now.
>Apex Avian
Fair.
Most of this shit is just memes which work because OCG is crap like that.
Stein is what gives the deck the control with Exterio/Last Warrior and Super Poly is their removal.
Tzol'kin is good and all but Kaijus laugh hard at everything it shits out.
>>
>>148588740
>yfw Metalfoes gets a tuner
>>
>>148588740
>Crystal Wing completely shit on Kozmos by itself
Kozmojo?
>>
>>148588994

>anything can run over Fossil Dyna

not Blue-Eyes or Monarch

>is this supposed to be draw power

of fucking course, shit is a +1

>see above

Fair, Jowgen has lower stats than Fossil Dyna

>only good for cdi and that's not even good these days

CDI is fucking nuts specially a 1-card CDI

>you think Kozmo and Monarchs give a shit

considering they'll be murdered by the banlist...

>>148589286

>muh unsearchable outs outside of Farmgirl that is always going for the OTK anyways
>>
>>148588740
Arma as in Armageddon Knight?
>>
>>148588994
>Instant Fuse

HOLY FUCK another fucking poster who has no fucking clue how to use ygodr. What the fuck is wrong with /dng/ these days?
>>
>>148585889
this was from the last thread. The point is it doesn't have a gameplan anymore.

It was primarily a deck I made to be a pain for pendulum decks. I saw they were dumping power cards like raigeki in order to turbo their decks so I thought I'd make this to punish it. The goal is to go first and end with Nat beast/Defence Position G.B./Rafflesia and hopefully backrow or kaiser. then mid game pushing with heroic xyz's and they synchros. and pushing for game with miracle synchro fusion and Mr. 5 materials. I've had so many clutch call of the hauntings making wavering turn into a -2. Now the G.B. will need to be scraped but I'm trying to keep the playstyle.
>>
Just had a match with some pendulum faggot that had triple Pot of Greed and Card Destruction, plus a Harpy's Feather Duster (it was tcg format.)

Didn't matter in the end because Game 1 I went first with Treatoad, MST Burg, and Banish Burg so I just cockblocked his scales. Game 2 the faggot let me go first even though he knew I was playing Trap deck, and I opened with the Anti-Spell Fragrance I sided in. Needless to say, faggot wasn't able to do anything even though I was retarded enough to forget to xyz with the frogs I summoned.
>>
>>148588994
Anteatereatingant triggers Combination you stupid nigger
>>
>>148589286
Kaijus my man.
>>148589418
Blue-eyes ain't doing shit and Monarchs stormforth that shit away.
>CDI
>nuts when it targets
>seriously thinking we're getting a banlist to kill Kozmos and Monarchs anytime soon.
Keep holding your breath until November.
>>
>>148589510
>these days
So you've been here like 5 days, right? /dng/ has always been braindead.
>>
>>148589770

>le targets so it means it's bad XD

are you forgetting the negation part fuckboy?
>>
>>148589836
>3 mat CDI
>not easy to punch over
because 2700 atk is so threatening right?
We Kaiju that shit here unlike those Japanese people you people keep worshiping for no reason.
>>
>>148589670
I remember once I went against a Spellbook player playing triple Judgment and that anime Spellbook that made both players draw 3. I was playing Raidraptors.

I won because just a few hours before I decided to throw in Eradicator in the main for shits and giggles
>>
>>148587573
Someone post the treatoad version of this.
>>
>>148590046

>muh unsearchable out vs the searchable one card floodgate monster

that's the reason you burgertards never win worlds
>>
File: 44454113_p0_master1200.jpg (342KB, 500x698px) Image search: [Google]
44454113_p0_master1200.jpg
342KB, 500x698px
>>148580781
CUTEYA!~
>>
>>148590221
>CDI
>floodgate
OCG dickriders everybody.
>>
>>148590046
>I've literally never played Metalfoes or any Pendulum deck in my entire life" The Post

Do you not fucking realize that the entire point of those plays is that they're USUALLY backed up by something else? Try talking shit when you've got a board of CDI, Dyna, Ultimaya, Crystal Wing, and a set Solemn Warning staring you down ya dumb bitch
>>
>>148590317
>"I open perfect every game" The Post
Shut the fuck up, moron.
>>
>>148590317
>Try talking shit when you've got a board of CDI, Dyna, Ultimaya, Crystal Wing, and a set Solemn Warning staring you down ya dumb bitch
That won't ever happen since I always go first and set up Erebus, Domain and March with Stormforth set and Ether ready to drop ;)
>>
>>148590306

>WE BURGERS ARE THE BEST YGO PLAYERS EVEN THOUGH WE HAVEN'T WON WORLDS NEVER :^)
>>
>>148590545
>worlds
>mattering
>>
File: 45954362_p0.jpg (165KB, 573x809px) Image search: [Google]
45954362_p0.jpg
165KB, 573x809px
>>148590284
do that pendulum thing yuya
>>
Junk Overlord
LV12 ATK 4000 DEF 4000 DARK Warrior
"Junk Synchron"+2 or more non-Tuner monsters
Must be Synchro Summoned and not special summoned by other ways. When Synchro summoned, up to the ammount of non-Tuners used as material to make this card, Special Summon that many monsters that lists a "Synchron" as material from the Extra Deck or Graveyard. Once per turn, during either player's turn, when an opponent activates a card or monster effect, you can negate and destroy it, then special summon one "Synchron" monster from your deck or Extra Deck. When this card leaves the field, Special Summon one Synchro monster that requires a "Synchron" monster from the Extra Deck or Graveyard. It cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects.
My shot at actually giving Synchrons their own boss monster, how'd I do?
>>
>>148590545
>imaginary format 16 man locals
lmao who cares?
>>
>>148589191
Well, they are Psychic. Maybe a Fusion monster that can be summoned with Miracle Synchro Fusion.
>>
>>148590868
Learn PSCT you fucking faggot.
>>
>>148590701
>>148590904

>"worlds don't matter XD" meme
>"results don't matter XD" meme
>>
>>148590975
Neither of those are memes, though.
>>
>>148590975
Results matter. Worlds doesn't.
>>
>>148591042

>"worlds don't matter" isn't a meme

how many days have you been here fuccboi?
>>
>>148591285
3 years. But I left a few months ago because I got bored. How about you?
>>
what is kanomi told jewart to make braindead floatshit or the tcg since they figured tcg players were a bunch of retarded monkeys who can never win worlds
>>
>>148591562
braindead floatshit for the tcg
>>
The dangerous C
insect/tuner lvl 1
During your opponent turn you can discard this card and apply this effect each time a card leaves the field this turn, inflict 500 of damage to your opponent.
>>
>>148591562
We get Kozmos.
>>
>>148591665
so the opponent can't do anything at all? So a handtrap Metal Flare Dragon? So discard 3 of these and you win?
>>
>>148590868
I never got why Stardust couldn't become a full fledged Archetype and why Synchrons couldn't have their own boss monster
>>
>>148592046
ok, forgot restriction of once per turn
>>
>>148590284
That's dangerously lewd anon
>>
>>148587852
>Anteatereatingant
But why?
>>
File: ec8ce23a.jpg (137KB, 495x499px) Image search: [Google]
ec8ce23a.jpg
137KB, 495x499px
>>148592338
Hot Rank 5 tech
>>
I wonder if we're finally getting Academia's Gears in Fusion Enforcers.
>>
>>148588994
hail kaijus e.e
>>
>>148592574
i wonder if we are going to see ojama and crystal beast support
>>
>>148592574
>fusion enforcers
What do you think Chaos Giant is? What else would they have in it, Fluffals?
>>
>>148592309
So are you, anon~
>>
>>148592865
geez, here we go again...
>>
>>148592574
Barret's deck, the dogcopters, maybe a Panther Warrior reprint
>>
>>148593024
>not liking Yuya circlejerks
what are you, a faggot?
>>
>>148593278
Are you?
>>
File: 1443197175106.jpg (77KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1443197175106.jpg
77KB, 1280x720px
>>148593150
>Barret's deck
>there is a chance we will get those traps.
dear god...
>>
File: level_0.png (99KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
level_0.png
99KB, 500x281px
>>
Who wins the duel?
Anon about to use WINGS OF MISDIRECTION or anon about to use Performapal: Hot Monkey Dik
>>
File: 7497dfadd063b4d3bd0afc438e34104d.jpg (922KB, 873x1200px) Image search: [Google]
7497dfadd063b4d3bd0afc438e34104d.jpg
922KB, 873x1200px
>look up doujins and fanfics centering on the characters depicted on the cards
>DMG is the only one with any representation
>the rest is Kaiba and the pharaoh fucking Yugi in the ass

Y-you too...
>>
File: 1464641689811.jpg (1MB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1464641689811.jpg
1MB, 2000x1500px
>>148593024
>current year
>straight
>>
File: tasty traptrixes.png (966KB, 622x622px) Image search: [Google]
tasty traptrixes.png
966KB, 622x622px
>>148594626
>yugioh lolidom never
>>
>>148594626
At least there's a single cute half of a doujin about Silent Magician.

>>148594883
Don't remind me.
>>
File: 3132293_p0.jpg (67KB, 588x612px) Image search: [Google]
3132293_p0.jpg
67KB, 588x612px
>>148580781
>>148590284
>>148590857
>>148592865
Oh boy here we fucking go again. I NEGATE.
>>
>look up doujins and fanfics
>fanfics
not only do you have to shovel through acres of shit to find ones worth reading. you're looking for a genre which has never produced one worth reading.

since this is a good segway, someone showed me this, rate this on the autism scale.

https://www.reddit.com/r/BanListNarratives/comments/44y8w6/alight_in_the_darkness_part_1_holding_back/
>>
File: gays not welcome.jpg (44KB, 329x399px) Image search: [Google]
gays not welcome.jpg
44KB, 329x399px
>>
Running Instant Fusion on Metalfoes worth it? Makes getting Tzolking out even easier at least.
>>
Besides Norden, what's a good Instant Fusion target?
>>
File: 732.png (1016KB, 680x286px) Image search: [Google]
732.png
1016KB, 680x286px
>>148595059
>doujins and fanfics
>reddit
>>
>>148595416
Panzer Dragon
Rare Fish
>>
>>148595416
Panzer's the only other excuseable one
>>
File: 3946142_p0.jpg (97KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
3946142_p0.jpg
97KB, 800x800px
>>148594769
One gay club shooting wasn't enough, was it?
>>
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm29254266
>>
>>148595416
None unless you need specific types/attributes.

The level 4 earth warrior, mavelus, and other shit.

Also thousand eyes can be decent in synchro decks but you have to use an extra deck slot.
>>
it's a gay vs straight episode
>>
>>148595416
Panzer Dragon. I'm shit at this game so that's all I got.
>>
>>148595416
Kamionwizard
>>
File: 57820010_p9.jpg (393KB, 856x1200px) Image search: [Google]
57820010_p9.jpg
393KB, 856x1200px
>>148595662
>current year
>not bisexual like all of 4chan
your old-fashioned ways will bring you to your demise
>>
>>148595416
Thousand-Eyes Restrict :^)
>>
>>148596339
He can get rid of Dark Destroyer and live another turn, so there's that.
>>
File: 1456131735098.jpg (45KB, 344x253px) Image search: [Google]
1456131735098.jpg
45KB, 344x253px
>>148596530
You forgot your Shun.
>>
File: 56279484_p0.png (1MB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
56279484_p0.png
1MB, 1200x1600px
>>148596220
You know it bro.

>>148596310
>Becoming a wizard or having a dick in my ass
>Pick your poison
Hmmm... Going to Hogwarts seems to be the lesser evil.

But hey, at least I'm not a literal faggot.
>>
>>148596628
virgin lol
>>
File: unvirgin.jpg (69KB, 490x424px) Image search: [Google]
unvirgin.jpg
69KB, 490x424px
>>148596767
>>
File: YadoKaru-MRD-EN-C-UE.png (997KB, 533x784px) Image search: [Google]
YadoKaru-MRD-EN-C-UE.png
997KB, 533x784px
What is the most terrible DM era monster ever made?
Hard Mode: No memes like Shapesnatch
>>
File: LeoWizard-B2-JP-C.jpg (175KB, 530x774px) Image search: [Google]
LeoWizard-B2-JP-C.jpg
175KB, 530x774px
>>148597553
>>
File: DarkArtist-LVAL-EN-C-1E.png (621KB, 411x600px) Image search: [Google]
DarkArtist-LVAL-EN-C-1E.png
621KB, 411x600px
>>148597553
Does this count?
>>
>>148597792
What the fuck
It's like that ally of justice card that kills itself when a light monster is on the field
>>
>>148597553
>>
>>148597553
Secret E-heroes tech, so you can empty your hand for bubbleman.
>>
>>148595416
Thousand-Eyes for dat Goyo Infernoid combo, Panzer Dragon for CDI/Pleiades, any other Type/Attribute you need for a specific deck. I run a Fusionist in my Madolche deck since getting 2 Level 3s is annoying if you don't open Mewfeuille
>>
>>148595416
fusionist
>>
>>148597553
This guy's pretty bad.
>>
File: ExodiaNecross-MC2-EN-ScR-LE.png (300KB, 300x438px) Image search: [Google]
ExodiaNecross-MC2-EN-ScR-LE.png
300KB, 300x438px
>pic related
>Gate Guardian
>Metalzoa
>Red-eyes Black Metal Dragon
>Dark Sage
>Thousand Eyes Idol
>Petit Moth and all its evolutions
>Blue-eyes Ultimate Dragon and Blue-eyes Shining Dragon
>Dark Flare Knight and Mirage Knight
Did I miss anything?
>>
>>148598541
>played around with that fucking garbage '/dng/ suggests random cards' deck that was made some days ago
>kept drawing into this first hand every duel

It was awful, jesus.
>>
>>148598209
>you will never EVER summon this fucking faggot
>>
File: SpiritofthePharaoh-DR2-EN-UR-UE.png (651KB, 400x580px) Image search: [Google]
SpiritofthePharaoh-DR2-EN-UR-UE.png
651KB, 400x580px
>>148598640
From last thread
>>
File: tumblr_no39ru5x8s1rem1amo1_400.jpg (103KB, 400x580px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_no39ru5x8s1rem1amo1_400.jpg
103KB, 400x580px
>>148598640
Spirit of the Pharoh
What as it made for, Skull Servant beatdown?
>>
>>148598929
Hooray. A way to get Plaguespreader out of the box.
>>
>>148598876
A Wild Monster Appears ;)
>>
>>148599028
Reread the card
>>
>>148598929
It's even outclassed in that.

>>148599028
>normal monsters
>>
>>148599028
NORMAL Zombie Type monsters
The only good Normal Zombie is Skull Servant, and that's only because of Wights.
>>
>>148598898
>>148598929
>DR2
Isn't this from GX, not DM?
>>
File: Heraldions.png (1MB, 1019x641px) Image search: [Google]
Heraldions.png
1MB, 1019x641px
>>148598929
It came to me in a dream~
but really, any tips for this shitty petdeck?
Thinking of taking out the aberconways for Tin Goldfishes but by that point it might be pointless to have Heraldics at all.
Thoughts?
>>
>>148599150

even then fucking Tri-Wight outclasses it
>>
>>148599120
>>148599086
Well

Well.

Hm. Fuck me. Wights I suppose--wait, no. Fuck.

>>148599150
Damn. What were they thinking?
>>
File: bone zone.png (450KB, 400x585px) Image search: [Google]
bone zone.png
450KB, 400x585px
>>148599120
This was supposed to be attached.
>>
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm29252704
>>
File: 1468576221092.jpg (539KB, 832x624px) Image search: [Google]
1468576221092.jpg
539KB, 832x624px
>>148597553
What is the best DM era waifu?
>>
metalphos are so much fun, why isn't everyone hopping on this?
I've been testing pic related and the gofu build. the latter is a lot more fun and skilly. maybe my ratios are wrong, I don't play kozmos.
>>
>>148599342
I want to knock her up.
>>
File: 53115017_p0.jpg (2MB, 1800x1812px) Image search: [Google]
53115017_p0.jpg
2MB, 1800x1812px
>>148599342
She's still one of the mascots to this day.
>>
>>148599342
grandpa
>>
File: neospacians.jpg (16KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
neospacians.jpg
16KB, 225x225px
What is the worst GX archetype?
>>
>>148599342
You just posted the two in one. Nothing beats Tea save for actual Duel Monster cards. And even then Tea would be top 3 in someone's list. It's something of a shame, really. In DM you could have a limited discussion over general waifu Power Rankings. In GX Alexis is pretty much the default and it's like she was designed around that. Then we get a few waifus in 5DS and then absolutely nothing beyond that.
>>
>>148599582
Why didn't they make the rest of the NEX Neo-Spacians?
>>
>>148598929
GX anime card, was used on the show to prove how bad its player was
>>
>>148599582
That one, despite how amazing contact fusion seemed to my teenage self.
>>
>>148599650
Kaz got lazy
>>
>>148599650
they saw that no one was playing them because they're trash so they cut the support
>>
>>148599582
Roids.
Closely followed by Ancient Gears, Crystal Beasts, Arcanas and Evil HERO
>>
>>148599761
>Crystal Beasts
Crystal Beasts are leagues above the rest of those other archetypes. They work extremely well with Metalphose.
>>
>>148599761
I use Ancient Gears, but I will agree to them being bad. But they are playable, unlike goddamn Roids.
>>
>>148599761
Dark Gaia was meta at one point, and Crystal Beasts were a potent Xyz engine in the mechanic's early days.
>>
>>148599761

Evil HERO isn't an archetype and Dark Gaia is amazing
>>
File: MokeyMokey-TU04-EN-C-UE.jpg (79KB, 415x599px) Image search: [Google]
MokeyMokey-TU04-EN-C-UE.jpg
79KB, 415x599px
>>148599761
Uhhh...
>>
File: 42573180_p0.jpg (125KB, 804x930px) Image search: [Google]
42573180_p0.jpg
125KB, 804x930px
>>148599460
Jesus Christ.

>>148599481
DMG + THICC = Not as good as you think
Have a skinny one. DMG a cute.
>>
>>148599948
But

Are they good? I never saw the point beyond lol Rainbow Dragon.
>>
>>148599965
>Roids are unplayable

>>148600102
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9liCy_hWYk
>>
File: 02a.png (920KB, 680x383px) Image search: [Google]
02a.png
920KB, 680x383px
>Ancient Gear
>VWXYZ
>Ojamas
>Armed Dragons
>Roids
>Koalas
>Geddons
>Amazons
>Vampires
>Cyberdarks
>Sacred Beasts
>Arcanas
>Red-eyes
>Venom
>Cloudians
>Crystal Beasts
>Clear
>>
>>148600137
Dark Magician Girl is a pleasure whether she's thin or curvy. Pale or brown. Blonde or brunette. It just works.
>>
>>148600102
Not gx
>>
>>148600254
A rank 4 engine.
>>
>>148600262
Not those roids. I'm talking about Syrus's shitty roids
>>
File: 8088fbd0cd3875d5bb057686fe96728b.jpg (824KB, 1000x1125px) Image search: [Google]
8088fbd0cd3875d5bb057686fe96728b.jpg
824KB, 1000x1125px
>>148600357
Post some Mana. I'm running low on her.
>>
>>148600428
You got me there.

>>148600506
Fuck Syrus.
>>
>>148600636
>shining and blush everywhere

God I hate this. Look at that pink hue around her tits, hips and thighs. She looks like she's been bruised. Why do mangaka do this?
>>
>>148598852
Did anyone ever take the two decks and fight them?
>>
File: 54674176_p0_master1200.jpg (447KB, 1102x1125px) Image search: [Google]
54674176_p0_master1200.jpg
447KB, 1102x1125px
>When some asian virgin draws himself and the drawing is still fat.
Ayylemo

>>148600636
Get me her name in japanese characters and I'll post Mana.
>>
>>148600872
I (the anon you're responding to) did it with a friend who took the other one, but I have no idea if the guy who originally came up with the idea ever did it and/or recorded it.
>>
>>148601007
マナ
>>
Odd-Eyes Gravity Dragon in egao.dek?
>>
>>148601019
Ah, thanks for clarifying. Did you and your friend record it? Remember any fun details of how it went?
>>
File: 1459273239409.png (605KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1459273239409.png
605KB, 1280x720px
>>148601103
>マナ
Did you literally just type "Mana" on google translate...?

That's too vague to find fanart. Maybe she was called something else in japanese.
>>
File: 1457409710313.jpg (132KB, 708x407px) Image search: [Google]
1457409710313.jpg
132KB, 708x407px
>>148600262
>YGO4RealMen will never make videos again
>>
>>148601296
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Mana
you dont need to try that hard to search for art of a nigra girl anyway
>>
>>148599407
when it comes ot the pendulum effects of them, can you grab up the monsters to set for the spell/trap card or only the actual spell/trap cards?
>>
>>148601296
It's from the Wikia.
I noticed the same thing with Kisara's name like searching her on Pixiv will give you other girls like the one from Black Bullet.
>>
File: 36213058_p1.jpg (191KB, 438x819px) Image search: [Google]
36213058_p1.jpg
191KB, 438x819px
Idiot Anon, it's not like I think you're good at card games or anything.
>>
File: synchrons.png (3MB, 1915x1040px) Image search: [Google]
synchrons.png
3MB, 1915x1040px
Suggestions?
>>
>>148599761
>he wasnt there for crystal hamon meta
>>
>>148601532
Cloudians
>>
File: 1461017808243.jpg (12KB, 171x146px) Image search: [Google]
1461017808243.jpg
12KB, 171x146px
>>148601294
>card is unaffected by card effects
>this card effect will work on it
POST YOUR RAREST SHUNS RIGHT NOW
>>
anyone got a decent buster blader deck? cant figure out how to build something consistent. tried blue-eyes and dragunity.
would be glad if someone would share his golden ratios
>>
>>148601227
I didn't record it because I expected the original anon to do it, unfortunately. Maybe I'll grab the friend and do some more runs with them with recordings for posterity.

As for details, I vividly remember that I ended up using the single Cupidity in the deck 8 times over the course of 5 duels because I somehow kept drawing into at least two out of it, Left Arm Offering, and Magical Stone Excavation every fucking duel.

My friend was having Joey-tier luck with Gambler of Legend and Roulette Spider (the latter of which he used succesfully THREE TIMES).

And lastly we won a tag duel against a pair of BR shitters that I can't really remember the details of other than that we did it.
>>
File: smile world ;).gif (1MB, 540x403px) Image search: [Google]
smile world ;).gif
1MB, 540x403px
I have two different field spells that don't mess with each other. I need one of them more than the other, so I have 2 copies of the first one and 1 copy of the second one along with 3 Terraformings. Is it better to drop 1 Terraforming to put the one I need more to 3 or is what I have currently the better strategy?
>>
>>148601865
Yeah, I wonder what happened to that anon who started it. I was waiting for it to start but I thought I had missed it. You didn't save any in-game YGOPro replays like the tag match to convert? That would have been a sight to see.
>>
>>148602167
I really would've saved the tag match replay if not for them disconnecting instead of scooping normally and subsequently not letting us save it.
>>
>>148601973
Honestly it depends on how much the first field helps you. If it is a cornerstone of your deck, drop the other field spell instead. if not I think a 5:3 ratio of field spells to terraformings, basically divide by 2 round up so 3 field spells would be 2 terraformings.
>>
>>148601482
I want to ____ Kisara
>>
>>148602286
Fucking BRs ruin everything as usual. If you guys play again definitely share it since who knows what happened to the anon that started it.
>>
File: 52012230_p1_master1200.jpg (361KB, 1047x590px) Image search: [Google]
52012230_p1_master1200.jpg
361KB, 1047x590px
>>148602603
Kill her so I can have Kaiba-kun to myself
>>
>>148602559
The more important field spell is a cornerstone but I still need at least one copy of the second field spell so I can't just drop it completely. I have the 3 spots to have Terraforming or another copy of a field spell, I just didn't know if it matters to have more of the field spell itself in this case or the searcher for it so it helps the less important one too.
>>
>>148602837
Are you playing ghostricks? Because that is the only archetype I can think of that needs more than one field spell.
>>
>>148601532
Anyone?
>>
File: TheSynonymOfTrash.png (2KB, 502x85px) Image search: [Google]
TheSynonymOfTrash.png
2KB, 502x85px
>>148601532
>>
>>148603218
Buster Pendulum. Mausoleum and Sky Iris
>>
File: pixiv search.jpg (918KB, 1906x698px) Image search: [Google]
pixiv search.jpg
918KB, 1906x698px
>>148601296
>>148601482
It's not that hard to add another search keyword to make things more specific you know. Something like
マナ 遊戯王 (Mana Yu-gi-Oh)
キサラ 遊戯王 (Kisara Yu-Gi-Oh)
This is pretty much basic knowledge when searching the internet.

Also by default, pixiv searches through partial match to the search keyword. If you want exact match you need to change the search option.

Left image is exact match, right is partial match
Look at the difference in the amount searched. Left has fewer results because it only searches for the 遊戯王 tag, while right also searches for things like 遊戯王OCG, 遊戯王ARC-V and so on.
>>
File: Garbage_Like_You.gif (2MB, 580x433px) Image search: [Google]
Garbage_Like_You.gif
2MB, 580x433px
>>148603693
>>148601532

>>148603752
That's the wrong picture.
>>
>>148595528
Rare Fish to TCG when?
>>
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm29254228
>>
>>148604079
That said you will still miss some stuff because there are illustrators who are too lazy to properly tag their own works. Like there are some DMG images that only use the "BMG" tag so you cannot find it with the 遊戯王tag, or the opposite where people only tag the series and not the characters, for example a Kisara image with a 遊戯王 tag but no キサラ tag.
>>
Solemn Strike is too expensive, what do I replace it with
>>
>>148604537
Cloudians
>>
>>148604537
solemn warning, if you want to negate summons along with Chaos trap hole but that only does one monster, if you want to negate monster effects, LOL but on a serious note, debunk hits things in hand & grave, Divine wrath if you also want to lose advantage. The truth is Solemn strike is too versatile.
>>
>>148604537
Depends. If you want to stop pendulum fucking shits there aren't a ton of options, but if you actually use it against effects then just use Veiler. Either way, I'd be willing to bet that Strike is up for a reprint in either the mega tins or the next gold series.
>>
File: AmazonessEmpress-JP-Anime-AV-NC.png (2MB, 2000x1114px) Image search: [Google]
AmazonessEmpress-JP-Anime-AV-NC.png
2MB, 2000x1114px
Amazoness could be in Fusion Enforcers. Which would suck.
>>
>>148604313
Grand Horn or Divine Wrath, depending on what you want to stop
>>
>>148604537
scolding
>>
>>148604947
Whoops, meant for
>>148604537
>>
>not running Scrap Iron Scarecrow in Ultimaya.dek
>>
Who's hype for some shitty spoilers in a few hours?
>>
File: 1453592977155.png (580KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1453592977155.png
580KB, 1280x720px
>playing Brilliant fusion Tzolkin monarchs
Wow so this is the power of bricking
>switch out the 2 lapis and 2 brilliant fusion for 2 tuning and trade-in
HOLY SHIT WE GOING LIGHT SPEED BOYS
>>
>>148605918
Why were you running Lapis instead of Garnet?
>>
>>148605749
What set will the spoilers be from this time?
>>
Noid support when? The deck need a searcher.
>>
>>148606045
>Suggesting Garnet over Crystal
>>
>>148605918
>Lapis
You're meant to run Lazuli and Dark Witch/Jack's Knight you silly anon. Also you're meant to run 3 Brilliant Fusion to increase the chances of opening it.

Don't knock the engine if you're not even playing it right.
>>
>>148605918
>play Tuning to search Quickdraw
>mill another Quickdraw
IT FUCKING KEEPS HAPPENING
WHY DOES IT KEEP HAPPENING
MAKE IT STOP HAPPENING
>>
>>148606052
Rest of the D-Hero pack

Ancient Gear deck

Extra pack

That's pretty much it. Some promos for VJump and Value book but nothing else really big.
>>
>>148606534
I'm going to sleep.
If you're lying I will kill your mother tomorrow night.
>>
>>148604826
I really wish Amazoness would have a resurgence for their archetype. They need more love.
>>
>>148605918

you're playing this shit wrong retard

holy shit, are you one of those retards that say that Domain Monarchs are better?
>>
File: m'dolche.png (853KB, 882x684px) Image search: [Google]
m'dolche.png
853KB, 882x684px
Am I doing it right?
>>
>>148606890
Looks good.
>>
>>148606886
>are you one of those retards that say that Domain Monarchs are better?
I'm sorry, what deck won Nats again?
Shut up, moron.
>>
File: familiar version when.jpg (49KB, 544x544px) Image search: [Google]
familiar version when.jpg
49KB, 544x544px
>next set named Raging Tempest
>high chance of it being a WIND pack complete with a WIND pendulum archetype and WIND WyrmRuler
IS IT TIME KONAMI?
>>
>>148607093
>Nats
>Mattering
>>
>>148607093

>I don't know how the fuck to even play Brilliant Monarchs

>let me spout my uninformed opinion based on my shitty deckbuild skills
>>
>time runs out making your sick nasty combo

fuck me in the ass why don't you
>>
>>148606534
Ragining Tempest spoilers when?
I want Wyrm Rulers and the second set of BLS support.
>>
>>148607167
Unlike Worlds, which is a meme format, Nats actually matters friendo.
>>
>>148607238
Next month or if we're lucky next week
>>
>>148607169
>gets called on wrong opinion.
>HURR YOUR A BAD DECKBUILDER DURR
Domain Monarchs are clearly the better deck since they won Nationals.
Brilliant Monarchs is the weaker deck OCG had to make to compensate for April banlist and Hoban made it popular over here.
>>
>>148607145
>implying it would be a familiar retrain
>implying Petit Dragon won't be the WIND Wyrm Ruler
There's a reason they're taking a long ass time making a new card for it.
>>
>>148607356
Given the shitty TCG banlist Nats may as well be a meme. BA almost won twice in a row. Doesn't get more memey than that.
>>
>>148607619
You can't discount winning THE highest tourney in the TCG just because of the format, that's just changing the goalposts a little too far.
>>
Leaks when
>>
>>148607570

>le I play Brilliant Monarchs with 2 Lapis and 2 Brilliant XD

>le domain monarchs are better because they're braindead as fuck and I don't have to think when building them
>>
>>148607619
>the result of the largest tcg tournament doesn't matter

The Banlist has nothing to do with Extra Deck vs Domain Monarchs kiddo
>>
>>148607619
>TCG banlist
>shit
Go live in Japan and get cucked by Stein.
There is nothing wrong with the TCG list. It's miles ahead OCG.
>>
>>148607169
>>148607762
Please stay on /r/yugioh, newfag.
>>
>>148607619
Tell me how the OCG is so great if they're still afraid of Goyo and Raigeki.
>>
>>148607858
>miles ahead

This delusion. Go suck Tewart's dick somewhere else.
>>
>>148607858

>ba have been meta for 2 years

nothing wrong with the TCG list

>>148607942

>back to r/yugioh xd meem
>>
>>148607989
There are some questionable things on the OCG list for sure but the TCG is 10x worse. They ban all the wrong things and they keep more useless things on the list than OCG.
>>
File: 1455832323029.png (878KB, 1250x1156px) Image search: [Google]
1455832323029.png
878KB, 1250x1156px
>>148607942
>say and do stupid shit
>get BTFO
>g-go back to /r/yugioh
>>
which is a better idea, brilliant monarchs or offering to side out cards in return for letting the other player go first
>>
>>148608163
Get over it.
Chicken Game and Upstart needed to go for being generic draw power.
RB needed Cannahawk limited so they couldn't waste everybody's time with loops.
Towers was banned because Euros don't have Lightning
Qlis deserved all there hits
HEROES need to stay dead
Reborn is sacky
HFD leads to blind OTKs
Stein is BS
Super Poly is degenerate removal.
I could go on but Tewart is handling the banlist right and that's all what matters.
>>
I'm relatively new to the meta, how does Brilliant Fusion work in non Gem-Knight decks?
>>
>>148607989
Tell me how the TCG is so great if they're still afraid of Compulsory and Book of Moon when they have an exclusive archetype that makes targeting cards shit.
>>
>>148608517
make enough bricks to build a house, win if the opponent bricks harder
>>
>>148608478

>handling the banlist right

>literally 0 hits to Tellars

>the hits to dante don't matter because the deck is topping after 2 fucking years

>killing shaddolls
>>
>>148608478
Yeah, but then there's dumb stuff like dancing around hitting Burning Abyss for TWO YEARS
>>
>>148608604
>literally 0 hits to Tellars
Tellars suck to be begin with. Why should they have been hit?
>>
>>148608684

tellars only suck because they were powercreeped

they deserved to be hit
>>
/dng/ - generic hits are better than archetype hits
>>
>>148608737
>Tellars only suck because they couldn't keep up
>but they should be hit anyway
Where did Triverr touch you?
>>
Unload Jiaotus now or hold onto them?
>>
>>148608573
this i dont know why people say to go brilliant when you draw into your brilliant targets with no way of putting them back into the deck

is it faster or more consistant cause i seriously dont know.

I feel that the instant fusion is alot faster and cant brick you as hard
>>
>>148608737
That's like saying Synchrons should be hit because they were kinda meta a few years ago.
>>
>>148608765
Not that different from Konami "hit the engine, not the problem card".
>>
>>148608815

what the fucking hell don't you get about this shit, retard?

>>148608881

synchrons were hit with librarian and the hits to debris and dandylion
>>
>>148608942
I don't get why you think a deck that was barely rogue after NECH deserved to be hit. Did you get shittered by Deneb set 5 ;) too many times?
>>
>>148609118

>barely rogue

>wins worlds

Oh, yeah, I forgot this is /dng/, aka "shitterhole where people think that worlds don't matter but nationals do only because they're hosted in USA XD"
>>
>>148609118
He's just a another scrub
>>
>>148608478
>Reborn is sacky

oh right, and Raigeki isn't
>>
File: 1431130107420.png (12KB, 439x374px) Image search: [Google]
1431130107420.png
12KB, 439x374px
>>148609212
>worlds
>>
>>148608478
t. tewart
>>
>>148607989
Goyo is dumb but Raigeki is forcing people to play floatshit or get OTK'd

There's exciton, rabbit, TER, and Card Trooper for generic petdeck help shit that still isn't unbanned unless you think these are all well deserved hits for some reason
>>
>>148609212
Tellars won Worlds because every other deck was garbage thanks to the banlist which made them die to the sheer force of the raw, concentrated helmet Tellars had.
Without Denko, you were forced to push through everything which would end up in wasting your resources while they bounced everything with Trivver to recycle their resources.
>>
>"metalphosis", an amalgamation of "metal" and "metamorphosis". shows how the main deck monsters transform into the fusion monsters
>"metalfoes", because they're bad guys and they're made of metal lol get it?? xD
why did konami of america feel the need to change it?
>>
>>148610175
>they're bad guys
But they aren't. Vanisher is the bad guy.
>>
>>148610175
i thought they were good guys on mater peace's side
>>
>>148610280
>>148610296
then their tcg name makes even less sense
>>
>>148610175
Because the phosis reminds me of phimosis.
It's obviously because the Wyrm Rulers are the true heroes of the story.
>>
File: ZoneEater-MDP2-EN-C-LE.jpg (37KB, 394x580px) Image search: [Google]
ZoneEater-MDP2-EN-C-LE.jpg
37KB, 394x580px
>>148597553
>>
>>148610175
Maybe its a reference to how badly pronouncing Core Chimail works.

(メタルフォーゼ Metarufōze
>>
>>148600254
they're a damn good rank 4 engine and their new support is legit good.
geddeons>roids>ancient gear>arcana force
>>
>>148610721
Why Roids over Gears?
>>
>>148611691
gears have the capability to get rolling and do things if you give them a couple turns.

do the same for roids, and....they still die and lose horribly.
>>
File: PenguinKnight-DB1-EN-C-UE.jpg (71KB, 400x580px) Image search: [Google]
PenguinKnight-DB1-EN-C-UE.jpg
71KB, 400x580px
>>148597553
Not even sure how you were supposed to do this at the time of its release.
>>
>>148612805

old ass counter against mill decks
>>
>>148612910
Have mill decks ever existed?
>>
>>148613619

how fucking new are you?

mill decks were the reason the jars were banned
>>
>>148613619
needlebug
>>
>>148613845
>how fucking new are you?

>cites cards that have been banned for eons
>>
>>148613947

you need to have started playing after 2012 in order to not understand why the jars are banned, and even more new considering he didn't think about why they were banned before
>>
File: no I'm done.gif (851KB, 250x185px) Image search: [Google]
no I'm done.gif
851KB, 250x185px
>>148613619
no, they just banned the jars for the hell of it.
and exchange of the spirit.
>>
>secret club posts photos
>one of them reminds me of Yuya
;____;
>>
>>148613845

Oh do I have to?
Alright

Cyber Jar was banned because it was the most explosive card ever printed, besides Card Destruction and CED. In theory, it was supposed to be balanced, since it was a mutual effect. In reality, you'd set it behind protection of some sort and flip it on your turn. Or flip Ring/Torrential if they had a big guy. You shouldn't be able to destroy the field and refill your hand. It would have to come back errata'd because the amount of crazy bullshit it enables is unreal. Imagine if your opponent was playing Kozmo or R4 bullshit and just shoved this garbage in here.

Fiber Jar was banned because you could easily go to time with it.

Morphing Jar and MJ#2 are banned because of an FTK involving Jackpot 7.

No other jar is relevant.
>>
>>148615563

Morphing Jar was literally banned years before Morphing Jar 2
>>
>>148615563
>the morphing jars were banned because of jackpot 7
no, that was just morphing jar #2

morphing jar was banned to kill empty jar OTK.
>>
>>148615846
>FTK with jackpot 7 with morphing jar #2
How? I thought Jackpot 7 win-con only proc if it's sent to grave by opponent card's effect.
>>
>>148616001
creature swap it to their field, then forcefully flip it up with cards like book of taiyou
>>
>>148615692
Wasn't it actually at 1 for a long time? They were both banned at the same time.
>>
File: 1465845777601.png (782KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1465845777601.png
782KB, 1280x1280px
>>148614669
Post them faggot
>>
Anyone tried Kozmos with DOG Fighter + Tuners?
>>
>>148616074
>creature swap
>FTK
Maybe you mean Shien's Spy.
It doesn't seems very consistent though. 3-card combo that seems hard to do. Doesn't really warrant a ban.
>>
>>148616281
it's really not hard.
>run very few, if any other monsters
>give them morphing jar 2
>flip it
>mill your deck, get the jackpot 7
>gg.
>>
>>148615692

Morphing Jar was banned same time as MJ2 was, April 2014. Jackpot 7 was released one month later in PRIO

>>148616151
MJ1 was one of those cards that was either banned, limited, semi'd or unlimited. It kept changing.
>>
>>148616336
Yeah, 3-card combo. You also can't draw any of your obligatory 3 jackpot 7.
That Koala + MJ#2 + All-out attack OTK seems more consistent. And it's inconsistent as fuck.
Maybe that's why OCG still have it at 3.
>>
>>148616654
>You also can't draw any of your obligatory 3 jackpot 7.
unless you also have morphing jar.

also cards like magical mallet and reload exist.
>>
File: 14598403596872.jpg (482KB, 1000x865px) Image search: [Google]
14598403596872.jpg
482KB, 1000x865px
YU
GO
>>
File: Yugo_berserk.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Yugo_berserk.png
2MB, 1366x768px
>>148616770
yugo ja ne
yuugo da!
>>
>>148616701
>morphing jar
Like, giving your MJ to opponent? man, that's so much card needed and almost no draw power to exploit.

>magical mallet
>reload
Giving yourself -1? That's seems stupid.
And Jackpot 7 shuffle itself to deck when activated. Forgive my retardation before, but it's still a 3-card combo and Shien's Spy can only give a face-up monster, so you need something to put it facedown again.
4-card combo with almost no exploitable draw power. Seems not ban-worthy enough.
>>
>>148616910
>Giving yourself -1? That's seems stupid.
>-1
>when giving your opp a card that will let you draw 5
u fucking wot?

creature swap and mystic box can give your opp facedown cards, and it's incredibly easy to get a facedown monster onto the field.

book of eclipse is at 3, book of moon still exists, the shallow grave will bring it out facedown.
>>
>>148616654

It was a dumb pre-emptive ban. I think konami was also afraid of set s/t, Pendulum Summon then flip MJ (Or masturbate on normal summon, flip MJ and pen summon for further masturbation) for a hand refill. It's dumb, but that's KoA for you.

MJ#2 was a rulings snarl for the longest time, until it finally got retconed. I guess judges were tired of explaining how it worked. It was also super spicy tech against noble niggers and eventually kozmos, which is probably why it got axed too.
>>
>>148616996
Creature swap and Mystic Box needs an opponent monster. Not FTK enough to ban if it's involving them.

Let's see the combo for Jackpot 7.
>Get MJ#2 on field (Normal summon)
>Shien's Spy
>Book of Moon/Eclipse
>Book of Taiyou
4-card combo.

Other combo:
>Shallow Grave to get something in opponent's field
>Creature Swap
>Book of Taiyou
Shallow Grave needs a monster in your opponent's graveyard. You also need to have MJ#2 in grave. Both needs, like another card to do that, like and Destruction or Card Destruction.
Overall, a 4-card combo.

Seems shitty. If you're going -1, by using Reload/Magical Mallet, that's mean all other cards in your hands need to be above card combo.
Seems like MJ is the problem, not MJ#2.
>>
File: Treapepe.png (154KB, 513x720px) Image search: [Google]
Treapepe.png
154KB, 513x720px
/dng/ I'm on a losing streak and I'm getting really fucking tired of my opponents always setting Bottomless and Sol Warnings.

I'm going to fall for the meme. Give me one of those frog decks. The best you can find.
>>
File: 1466859243163.jpg (125KB, 500x625px) Image search: [Google]
1466859243163.jpg
125KB, 500x625px
>tfw no bf
>>
>>148618028
>>
>>148618028
ygodr.blog.jp
>>
>>148618028
>>
File: ygopro_vs_2016-07-16_03-46-21.png (1MB, 866x1263px) Image search: [Google]
ygopro_vs_2016-07-16_03-46-21.png
1MB, 866x1263px
>>148618028
>>148618082
Woops. Try either of these.
>>
File: 394221 - Kisara Yu-Gi-Oh! copy.jpg (223KB, 905x641px) Image search: [Google]
394221 - Kisara Yu-Gi-Oh! copy.jpg
223KB, 905x641px
>>148618272
Thanks mate. Have some nurse Kisara.
>>
File: 1OWxdea.gif (225KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1OWxdea.gif
225KB, 640x360px
>>148618394
Are you the guy always arguing about the Yuyaposters?
>>
File: 53155888_p0.jpg (516KB, 1000x717px) Image search: [Google]
53155888_p0.jpg
516KB, 1000x717px
>>148618458
No.
...Yes?
Believe it or not I do play the game when I'm not waifuposting.
>>
File: 1446653595409.jpg (45KB, 739x741px) Image search: [Google]
1446653595409.jpg
45KB, 739x741px
>>148618272
>spoonfeeding retards
>bahamut turbo
>>
File: 1459275026705.jpg (443KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1459275026705.jpg
443KB, 1024x768px
>>148618041
>tfw no cute bf to rest your head on
>>
What's worse? This thing or Dark Law?
>>
>>148618532
I mean, I like Kisara, but I get annoyed with people complain about Yuyaposting, when waifuposting can be just as bad in this thread.
>>148618715
I will shill my build until it sticks so I can masturbate to the pure joy of being a fucking genius.
>>
File: 47176489_p3.png (216KB, 550x657px) Image search: [Google]
47176489_p3.png
216KB, 550x657px
>>148618834
He just can't stand it when people post things he doesn't like. You should stop giving him attention, or else he's going to become another avatarfag.
>>
File: 1468570940895.jpg (169KB, 703x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1468570940895.jpg
169KB, 703x1000px
>>148618834
>so I can masturbate to the pure joy of being a fucking genius
Giggled.

>waifuposting can be just as bad as yuyaposting
Get it now? Understand why I do it?
Not only do I dislike homos, it's the fact that "Waifus make /dng/ shitty, yuyaposting is okay because Yuya is CUTE!!!!"
>>
>>148618834
>>148618904
Oh, by the way. Hello, Marzepan.
>>
File: retard.png (637KB, 671x542px) Image search: [Google]
retard.png
637KB, 671x542px
So, skill drain existed before my rank-upped falcon, but that shouldn't matter, should it?
>>
>>148619058
>I have never played Towers Turbo: the post
>>
>>148619058
it does you idiot
>>
>>148619084
>>148619094
But why?
>>
File: kill yourself.jpg (88KB, 638x850px) Image search: [Google]
kill yourself.jpg
88KB, 638x850px
JOIN THEM
>>
>>148618812
you realize dark law is easy to remove from the field right?
>>
>>148619058
When it comes to that, who was face up first wins

>>148619140
Think abut what happens if you summon Jinzo with Drain out
>>
>>148619140
Because its effect applies before UF can apply its effect.
If you summon Jinzo with Skill Drain on the field, which one has its effect negated? See? Works the same.
>>
>>148619173
You realize that Chaos Max is hard to summon, right?
>>
File: 1443586454282.jpg (1MB, 2200x2400px) Image search: [Google]
1443586454282.jpg
1MB, 2200x2400px
>>148619001
>he doesn't recognize why I am by my YGOPro background
Sasuga
>>148618993
But still, if you're gonna post qt cardfus, at least diversify.
>>
>>148619058
if you activate royal decree while there is a face-up royal decree on the field, which one is negated?
>>
>>148619195
>>148619228
Oh, now I see!
>>
>>148619245
You wot, summoning MAX is fucking baby tier.
>>
>>148619274
I actually didn't read your previous posts and assumed you were Marzepan because you used his token reaction pic.
>>
File: 1442227940672.jpg (606KB, 1000x707px) Image search: [Google]
1442227940672.jpg
606KB, 1000x707px
>>148619369
Oh I forgot he used that.
>>
File: 33998574_p0.jpg (788KB, 1300x1500px) Image search: [Google]
33998574_p0.jpg
788KB, 1300x1500px
>>148619274
I would diversify my folder if other people posted decent waifus.

Saved
>>
>>148619324
>unsearchable ritual spell
>need both ritual monster and ritual spell in hand
Ritual Sanctuary and Manju a shit.

Meanwhile, Shadow Mist has like, 10 card to search it, and you just need Shadow Mist to summon Dark Law.
Dark Law is better since she's an ED monster.
>>
>>148619675
>unsearchable ritual spell
R E T A R D
>>
>>148619675
Mist might be a chick but Law is a dude.
>>
>>148619705
>not reading
>>
File: 1466174200593.jpg (394KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1466174200593.jpg
394KB, 1280x720px
>>148619245
>You realize that Chaos Max is hard to summon, right?

>Activate ARA
>Summon MAX
wow that was hard
>>
>>148619732
There is L I T E R A L L Y no such thing as an unsearchable ritual spell.
>>148619730
>Dark Law
>he
>>
File: trollface.gif (44KB, 600x867px) Image search: [Google]
trollface.gif
44KB, 600x867px
>148619742
HAHAHAHA
NICE JOKE AS ALWAYS
>>
>>148619742
>both hard-to-search
>need BE in deck
Woah. Don't forget, Ritual Sanctuary and Manju is shit, shiiit.
>>
>>148619798
>STILL not reading
>>
File: 3.jpg (44KB, 307x511px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
44KB, 307x511px
Can we stop discussing ARC-V boys and discuss Zexal cuties instead?
>>
wheres my pai swampman
>>
>>148619805
>MAX
>hard to search
>>
>>148619803
wow that really brings me back
>>148619805
melody makes max easy to search
also gale dogra, dump herald, search anything.
>>
>>148619798
Law is a fucking dude until proven otherwise.
>>
File: 1431232116635.gif (168KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1431232116635.gif
168KB, 400x400px
>148620327
>3000(THREE THOUSAND) LP
HEY MOM LOOK I POSTED IT AGAIN
>>
File: masked hero dark law.jpg (57KB, 308x450px) Image search: [Google]
masked hero dark law.jpg
57KB, 308x450px
>>148620361
Dark Law is actually Scarm.
>>
>>148620327
Melody only 3 card. And the Ritual Spell still practically unsearchable.
Face it, man. There's like 10 card for shadow mist, and by extension Dark Law, while Max only have like 6.

>>148620480
And Scarm is genderless unless proven otherwise.
>>
File: birdman.jpg (234KB, 500x741px) Image search: [Google]
birdman.jpg
234KB, 500x741px
So when is my favorite tuner Birdy getting semi'd or unlimited?
you like my edit?
>>
>>148620535
He's a male. He wouldn't have knocked up Tour Guide otherwise.
>>
>>148620535
what 10 cards?
>>
File: e9c156e6.jpg (294KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
e9c156e6.jpg
294KB, 1080x1920px
Grinds my gears
>>
File: 1452928120821.jpg (93KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1452928120821.jpg
93KB, 600x600px
>>148620718
oh shit ancient gear support
my body is ready
>>
File: c52.jpg (29KB, 606x404px) Image search: [Google]
c52.jpg
29KB, 606x404px
>>148620718
>>
File: a006fd0a.jpg (319KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
a006fd0a.jpg
319KB, 1080x1920px
>>
File: 986dd0de.jpg (138KB, 496x499px) Image search: [Google]
986dd0de.jpg
138KB, 496x499px
>>148620639
I don't know, I can't count and can't be arsed to count. How many card that can search it in here, again?
>>
>>148620806
>>148620812
Never get excited for things before you know what they do.
>>
>>148620718
>>148620857
>It’s the end of another year! We launched August 1st, but today is our actual birthday!
What did they mean by this?
>>
File: 1372589833472.png (308KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1372589833472.png
308KB, 512x512px
>>148620857
o shit
>>
File: 87b38534.jpg (348KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
87b38534.jpg
348KB, 1080x1920px
>>
>>148620863
Stratos, Monk, RotA, 3 E-Calls and 3 A Hero pays 4k. So 10.
>>
>>148620863
>Stratos
wew got me there with the hot ocg memes
>>
>>148620857
Oh great, a:
>Ancient Gear Box
>Machine Duplication
>R4
target.

What's it do?
>>
>>148620857
>500 atk
finally something maybe worth running box for
>>
>>148620982
>1 (ONE) Shadow Mist
>1 (ONE) Summoner Monk
Where can I see TCG tops, again?
>>
>>148621060
>Hero
>Topping in TCG
thanks for the laugh
>>
>>148621094
>MAX
>Topping anything
>>
>>148621136
It already did m8
>>
>>148621136
But MAX topped already, multiple times.
>>
>>148620718
>>148620857
>>148620928
Hopefully Konami releases the Hounds and the rest of Academia's AG support to synergize with this deck.
They might as well print Ancient Gear Statue from 5Ds while they're at it.
>>
IT HAS BEGUN

>https://ygorganization.com/v-jump-september-2016-booster-pack-news/

堕天使の追放 Datenshi no Tsuihou (Casting out the Darklords)
Normal Spell Card
“Casting out the Darklords” can only be activated once per turn.
(1) Add 1 “Darklord” or “Fallen One” card from your Deck to your hand, except “Casting out the Darklords”

背徳の堕天使 Haitoku no Datenshi (Darklords Falling from Grace)
Normal Trap Card
You can only activate “Darklords Falling from Grace” once per turn.
(1) Send 1 “Darklord” or “Fallen One” monster from your hand or face-up on your side of the field to the Graveyard; destroy 1 card on the field.
>>
>>148621136
it's topped already, have you gone to nip website lately?
>>
>>148621221
>>148621257
I guess this is where I'm either moving the goalpost, post d-d-doesn't count, or get blown the fuck out. I'll choose the last.
Doesn't really change the fact that MAX is hard to search though.

Also, can't be arsed to post it properly.
http://yugiohtopdecks.com/deck/5039
>>
>>148621462
l8
>>
File: 8eb584f1.jpg (244KB, 1282x1920px) Image search: [Google]
8eb584f1.jpg
244KB, 1282x1920px
TRANSLATE IT WEEBS
>>
>>148621804
IT'S SHIT
>>
>>148621804
She's KOZMO-Dorothy while the level 4 chick is Dark Rose.
>>
>>148621804
Kozmo Faamugaaru
Lv 3, LIGHT-Attribute
Psychic/Effect
During either player's turn: You can banish this card; Special Summon 1 Level 4 or higher "Kozmo" monster from your hand. You can only use this effect of "Kozmo Farmgirl" once per turn. When this card inflicts battle damage to your opponent: You can pay 500 LP; add 1 "Kozmo" card from your Deck to your hand.
>>
>>148621902
Its shit
>>
The game original abyss script is
Target a number of cards on the field up to the number of Abyss Actors you control and destroy them, if you control a level 7 or higher AA they can't chain to it
If this set card is destroyed you can add up to two Abyss Actor or Abyss Script cards with different names from your deck to your hand
>>
File: 0f584f63-194x300.jpg (23KB, 194x300px) Image search: [Google]
0f584f63-194x300.jpg
23KB, 194x300px
>>148621462
Is that the solemn guy?
>>
File: 44326d05.jpg (327KB, 932x1458px) Image search: [Google]
44326d05.jpg
327KB, 932x1458px
manga volume promo
Performapal Odd-Eyes Metal Crow
>>
>>148621935
Oh, and the second effect requires being destroyed by the opponent, and you need to have an Abyss Actor face up in your Extra Deck
>>
File: 1430136569860.png (97KB, 232x287px) Image search: [Google]
1430136569860.png
97KB, 232x287px
>Trade of my Kirins since I didn't think I would ever use them again
>See the sample Abyss Actor decklist on Ygorg
>2x Kirin

And it was such an obvious tech choice. I don't think I deserve to play this game anymore.
>>
>>148622010
classic Konami
>>
>>148621902
>When this card inflicts battle damage to your opponent
>1500 atk
Petdeck shit. Why can't Konami print anything worth my money?
>>
>>148622010
Fantasy Magic has the same effect from the anime (target an Abyss Actor, anything it battles this turn and doesn't destroy is bounced to the hand)
If it's destroyed by the opponent while set you can target one of their cards and return it to the top of the deck
>>
>>148621975
It's Metal CLAW
>>
>>148621956
No, I think it's Athena.
>>
>>148621956
lucifer being banished by god (solemn guy)
>>
>>148621975
>Draw a Beast
>Call it a Crow
>Dragon-type
???????
>>
>>148583761
>A mechanic that doesn't actually help Kozmos at all
Not to just jump in. But why do you think Kozmos can't benefit from pendulum summoning? That doesn't really make sense. Why wouldn't they benefit from it?
>>
Antique Gear Reactor Dragon /Ancient Gear Reactor Dragon
Level 9 EARTH Machine-Type Effect Monster
ATK 3000
DEF 3000
(1) If this Tribute Summoned Card, that was Tributed Summoned by Tributing an “Ancient Gear” monster, attacks a Defense Position monster, inflict piercing battle damage.
(2) If this Tribute Summoned Card, that was Tribute Summoned by Tributing a “Gadget” monster, this card can attack twice during each Battle Phase.
(3) If this card declares an attack, until the end of the damage step, your opponent cannot activate the effects of Monster Cards or activate Spell/Trap Cards.
(4) At the end of a damage step when this card attacked: You can target 1 Spell/Trap Card on the field; destroy it.

Junk
But maybe there'll be fodder for a nice new rank 4 machine deck
>>
File: Picture1.png (2MB, 1000x752px) Image search: [Google]
Picture1.png
2MB, 1000x752px
>>148622131
It doesn't have some sort of armor and helmet, so I think it's the solemn guy.
>>
>>148622294
the level 4 ancient gear is godlike with this
if geartown is up and you tribute the new level4, he gets all 4 effs
>>
>>148622294
Ancient Gear Gadget
Level 4 EARTH Machine-Type Effect Monster
ATK 500
DEF 2000
(1) If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can declare a card type (Monster, Spell or Trap); when your monsters attack this this turn, until the end of the damage step, your opponent cannot activate cards or effects of the declared type.
(2) Once per turn: You can declare the name of a “Gadget” monster; until the end of this turn, this card’s name becomes the same as the declared monster.

Ancient Gear Catapult
Normal Spell Card
You can only use either effect of “Ancient Gear Catapult” once per turn.
(1) If you control no monsters: You can target 1 face-up card you control; destroy that card, and if you do, Special Summon an “Ancient Gear” monster from your Deck, ignoring the summoning conditions.
(2) Banish this card from your Graveyard, then target a face up card you control; destroy that card and special summon an “Ancient Gear Token” (Machine-Type/EARTH/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0).

What's with this gimmicky trash, jesus

They did so well with the monarch SD, why are they giving us this crap now?
>>
>>148622352

Why the fuck did Nordics get god for one of their cards?
>>
>ancient gears can special from the deck ignoring conditions
Jesus fuck finally
>>
File: 09bb2536.jpg (445KB, 1230x1920px) Image search: [Google]
09bb2536.jpg
445KB, 1230x1920px
Magnets
>>
>>148622418
they were DIVINE attribute in the anime, maybe that?
>>
File: 1467151310782.png (115KB, 415x292px) Image search: [Google]
1467151310782.png
115KB, 415x292px
>>148622432

I thought they were done
>>
>>148622294
It's shit. Also
>(3) If this card declares an attack, until the end of the damage step, your opponent cannot activate the effects of Monster Cards or activate Spell/Trap Cards.
>or activate S/T
Even Dark Sanctuary can cockblock it.

>>148622357
It's essentially just piercing Armades that can attack twice.
It also needs 2 tributes.
It's shit.
>>
>>148618775
cute :3
>>
>>148622432
Why does V-Jump get a Yugioh promo every single month now? We used to get them every 2 months, sometimes less.
>>
>>148622410
You're a idiot for expecting competitive shit from a Ancient Gear SD in the first place.
>>
>>148622540
>It's essentially just piercing Armades that can attack twice.
>It also needs 2 tributes.
>It's shit.
yup, but with geartown it's only 1 tribute to get all 4 effs, gimmicky as hell i'll give you that.
>>
>>148622540
Geartown, you lug.
>>
>>148622574
Well sorry for getting my hopes up, we've had a severe drought of good cards lately.
>>
Towers time
>>
>>148622574
>>148622410
It's clear we're only getting this because we're getting the Ancient Gear Hounds and they didn't want to have a bunch of AG reprints in the Booster Special.
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 750x482px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 750x482px
>literally only 1 good card revealed
>>
>>148622294
So it's better than Gadjiltron in every way.
>>
>>148622791
Try none.
>>
File: 1468550887456.jpg (401KB, 690x690px) Image search: [Google]
1468550887456.jpg
401KB, 690x690px
y-yuya!
>>
>>148622791
Casting out the Darklords?
>>
>>148621975
Entermate Odd-Eyes Metal Claw / Performapal Odd-Eyes Metal Claw
Level 8 DARK Dragon-Type Fusion Effect Monster
ATK 3000
DEF 2000
1 “Odd-Eyes” monster + 1 “Performapal” monster
(1) If this card was Fusion Summoned using “Polymerization”, it is unaffected by the effects of other cards.
(2) When this card declares an attack: All monsters you control gain (500?) ATK until the end of the Battle Phase.
>>
>>148622828
I can search my waifu.
>>
>>148622828
Casting out the Darklords is good. Simple, boring as hell, no gimmicks attached plain RotA. Konami needs to print more cards like that.
Everything else is shit. Nobody wants gimmicky "interesting" cards.
>>
File: i got a bone to pick with you.png (34KB, 1152x648px) Image search: [Google]
i got a bone to pick with you.png
34KB, 1152x648px
>>148622905
you're waifu a shit.
>>
>>148622613
>>148622642
Is it even worth the normal summon and -1 you're getting?
No one even run battle traps, and Kozmo can just tag out before getting attacked. Might be good to stop floating, but it's meh tier.

>>148622861
Can be fused using only 1 Unicorn. :^)
>>
>>148622861
>(1) If this card was Fusion Summoned using “Polymerization”, it is unaffected by the effects of other cards.
Well
Huh
Fuck me
Probably not worth running poly for though
>>
>>148622938
You can re-use it using Ixtab though. In the same turn, no less, since you activated Ixtab's effect, not Casting out the darklord's effect.
>>
>>148623001
>No one even run battle traps
ah shit you're right
nvm then
>>
>>148623001
>No one even run battle traps
What the fuck is a stun deck?
>>
>>148623192
they'll just solemn it
>>
File: 1452987509217.jpg (20KB, 287x290px) Image search: [Google]
1452987509217.jpg
20KB, 287x290px
>Mfw managed to cheese a win against Domain Monarchs with Lunalights
>>
>>148620857
FUCK Valkyrus the card. Almsot makes me wish Nekroz weren't already dead, so that they could have their shit pushed in by Ancient Gears of all things.
>>
>>148621975
>>148622861
>(1) If this card was Fusion Summoned using “Polymerization”
So you can summon it using Odd-Eyes fusion, but then it won't get the better effect? That's a shame.
I also expected it to a Beast type monster for huge Beast-Eyes burns.
>>
>>148621462
>Normal Spell Card
>“Casting out the Darklords” can only be activated once per turn.
>(1) Add 1 “Darklord” or “Fallen One” card from your Deck to your hand, except “Casting out the Darklords”
Now this is good.
>>148621462
>Normal Trap Card
>You can only activate “Darklords Falling from Grace” once per turn.
>(1) Send 1 “Darklord” or “Fallen One” monster from your hand or face-up on your side of the field to the Graveyard; destroy 1 card on the field.
But why would you ever play this card? Am I missing something or is it just as shit as it looks?
I guess you can use it to drop Superbia to the graveyard or something but it still sounds like one of the worst ways of doing that.
>>
>>148624023
You can use Ixtab effect on it to make it just destroy 1 card on the field without cost.
>>
>>148624023
doesn't target
>>
>>148624023
>But why would you ever play this card?
It doesn't target, and if you play it with the Darklords' grave recycle effect you don't have to pay the cost.
>>
>>148622410
>Once per turn: You can declare the name of a “Gadget” monster; until the end of this turn, this card’s name becomes the same as the declared monster.
For what purpose? It's already a Gadget monster. Does it have a purpose?
>>
>>148624321
The old Gadjiltrons have effects depending on which Gadget is used for their tribute summon.
>>
>>148624321
and Stronghold the Moving Fortress :^)
>>
>>148624216
>>148624249
Diamond Dude
> During the Main Phase of your next turn, you can activate the effect of that Spell Card in your Graveyard (even if you no longer control this face-up card).
Ixtab
>You can pay 1000 LP, then target 1 "Darklord" Spell/Trap Card in your Graveyard; this effect becomes that target's effect when that card is activated, then shuffle that target into the Deck.
Different wording from Diamond Dude though. The "when that card is activated," part on Ixtab makes me think you still have to pay the cost.
>>
>>148624216
>>148624247
>>148624249
It's still just removal. You don't play removal in the main deck because it's not an engine card. You want cards that further your game plan, not cards that take away from your opponent.
>>
>>148624506
Having to pay a cost during the resolution of an effect would be all kinds of screwy, man.
>>
>>148624529
Brilliant Fusion + Krystya? :^)
>>
>>148624506
>this effect becomes that target's effect when that card is activated
>that card is activated
Is it actually Diamond Dude, or is it some gimmicky and shitty effect since it's only becomes that target's effect if you activate that target AFTER you activate this effect to copy it?

>>148624529
It might be a fuel for the engine. It might be good in that case.
>>
>>148624720
You know, now I'm wondering myself if it's Diamond Dude, or if it literally replaces that effect with the S/T's effect, and then you have to activate it separately.
>>
>>148624529
No one mains Kozmojo is what you're saying?
>>
>>148624720
Yeah, I guess it could be a good target for Ixtab since she sends "Darklord" CARD, not just monsters, giving you a ready to use removal card in case you need it.
>>
>>148624905
The only reason why anyone mains Kozmojo is Card of Demise.
>>
File: 2a908051.jpg (307KB, 1313x1920px) Image search: [Google]
2a908051.jpg
307KB, 1313x1920px
Who is this horse supposed to be?
>>
>>148625094
me
>>
>>148621462
>>148621956
Why do they translate "堕天使"/"Datenshi" as Darklord instead of almost quite literally "Fallen Angel"?
Censorship? There are tons of other cards with Angel in their names.
Even from the perspective of censorship though I don't really get it. While I am not certain I am pretty sure calling Lucifer a "lord" would be considered more upsetting than calling Lucifer "fallen". That's what I'd assume at the very least.
But then again perhaps they will rename all the new cards completely anyway to the point where he won't be called Lucifer at all.
>>
>>148625094
youre mom
>>
>>148625207
Darklord was early translation. It probably to match with Archlord (aka Archangel in OCG).
>>
>>148625253
To add, translation was more censored back then.

Also, there is another archetype named Fallen Angel now. (called Demon Angel in OCG)
>>
Help me build a fun deck with Dark Magi Girl please. I feel her news supports are pretty useless...
>>
>>148625346
Cloudians
>>
File: MarietheFallenOne-LON-EN-R-UE.jpg (40KB, 350x509px) Image search: [Google]
MarietheFallenOne-LON-EN-R-UE.jpg
40KB, 350x509px
>>148625253
>It probably to match with Archlord (aka Archangel in OCG).
I can understand that.
First translation for 堕天使 was "Fallen One" though.
>>
Post more Kisara
>>
>>148625329
So they named the plants that are literally neither angels nor fallen, "fallen angels", and then they named the literally fallen angels, something other than "fallen angels"?
How even? Why even?
>>
>>148625253
Not would be silly. I mean not all the 堕天使 are lord status. Cards like >>148625467 are just fallen isn't she?
>>
>>148624506
>>148624720
It works like Traptrix Rafflesia.

>Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card and send 1 "Hole" Normal Trap Card that meets its activation conditions from your Deck to the Graveyard; this effect becomes that Trap Card's effect when that card is activated.
>>
>>148625523
Why is it always Kisara? There's plenty more waifus to post.
>>
>>148625736
Because she's cute
>>
>When this card is Normal or Special Summoned, your opponent cannot activate Spell/Trap Cards or their effects.
>But the summon can still be Solemn:d ;^)
T-thanks Konami!
Who even make these shit effects?
>>
>>148625787
So is Aki and Asuka but noone posts them. Is there a meme I'm missing somewhere?
>>
>>148625736
It's probably the white hair
>>
File: 1426305191945.jpg (396KB, 493x600px) Image search: [Google]
1426305191945.jpg
396KB, 493x600px
>>148625736
Because~
>>
>>148625851
>Aki
Titty monster

>Asuka
Female Kaiba
>>
>>148625701
None of the Trap Hole cards have a cost though which is the thing in question; whether you have to pay the cost of the card copied by Ixtab or not.
>>
>>148625958
Paying a cost during the resolution of an effect would be wack as hell.
So no, you don't.
>>
>>148625950
Seems good to me tbqh.
>>
>>148625990
That means there's 1 good card, and 1 decent card revealed.

Darklord's future seems bright.
>>
>>148625990
It could be that you have to activate the effect.
Like Starve Venom or whatever. That guy has to activate the effects it copies.
>>
>>148626108
It's worded the same as Rafflesia. Starve Venom is explicitly written as "replace this effect with that monster's original effects".
>>
>>148626008
Nothing wrong with that, but they're not cute
>>
>>148626194
And the new cards state "when that card is activated" whatever that means.
>>
>>148626312
So does Rafflesia.
>>
>>148626362
And as mentioned, those cards don't have costs. These do.
>>
>ancient gears can special from the deck ignoring conditions
Jesus fuck finally
>>
Abyss Actor - Wild Hope

P:
Once per turn, if you have an "Abyss Actor" card in your other Pendulum Zone, you can make this card's Pendulum Scale become 9 until the end of the turn. You cannot Special Summon non Abyss Actor monsters for the rest of this turn.

M:
1: Once per turn, gain 100 ATK for each "Abyss Actor" monster on your field until end of turn
2. Hard OPT. When this card is destroyed by battle or card effect, add an Abyss Actor from your Deck to your hand except Wild Hope
>>
>>148626287
Fair, I guess they're more beautiful than cute. Asuka looks really femme-fatale in Arc-V.
>>
>>148626502
>this card's Pendulum Scale become 9
Sweet.
Evil Heel is actually quite the dangerous beatstick.
Then again this would be better if Wild Hope's original scale was 8 and not 2. Because if you pair Wild Hope with an actual scale 8 and want to use Wild Hope's pendulum effect, you would be stuck with a scale of 8-9 and be unable to pendulum summon altogether.

On the upside however. I guess this means that you can make a complete scale with nothing but two Wild Hopes.

>M:
>1: Once per turn, gain 100 ATK for each "Abyss Actor" monster on your field until end of turn
>2. Hard OPT. When this card is destroyed by battle or card effect, add an Abyss Actor from your Deck to your hand except Wild Hope
Neat.
>>
Youre not going to pay a second cost after paying the first cost already, cards dont work like that. Darklords work exactly like diamond dude.

Effects =/= costs
>>
Come on hotshot, Exciton my field! Summon that Black Rose!
I dare you!
>>
>>148626812
>Exciton my field!
If only
>>
>>148626796
I thought costs were tied to the activation. The way the Darklords are worded you pay the cost of 1000 LP to activate the effect that activate the effect of selected card.
>>
>>148626872
Unlimited in the OCG.
>>
So is Abyss Actors better than Yosenjus so far?
>>
>>148626965
Too bad I'm not a jap
>>
>>148627041
Yes.
>>
>>148626884
Again, costs arent effects. If you copy the effect the costs arent added on, theyre separate.
>>
>>148626584
Yeah she looks a lot better in Arc-V
>>
Digital Bugs is without a doubt the worst deck I've ever played. They have no synergy and lacks cards that would give them a consistent ganeplan and the stupid restrictions on the XYZ monsters makes it impossible to splash them with generic cards like Crane Crane. I had some luck memeing with Scaradiator and negating my opponents shit and stealing his monsters, but in the end it was pretty easy to disrupt my plays. I hope Konami releases somethng to make them work a bit better like they did with most CORE-era archetypes in INOV.
>>
>>148627258
But if you "activate" the effect you copied, you should pay the cost.
>>
Euros is on, where the hell is the discussion?
>>
>>148627402
Females in general have looked a lot better since 5D's. DM and GX had a more angular artstyle that didn't make any female characters justice.
>>
>>148627481
>TCG
No thanks
>>
>>148627481
Not that interested. I'll just glance over the final results after the fact.
>>
So why is Dorothy called Farmgirl in the TCG?
Copyrights?
>>
How is Treatoad doing in the ocg? Did we already get some results?

Oh wait, we can expect results/decklists after this weekend, right?
>>
>>148627874
I don't think they want to directly reference the wizard of oz--I don't think it's that popular in japan.

though why they made a archetype based on 2 american titles is beyond me. what next, a reference to DC comics?
>>
bahumat turbo is fucking terrible and will never top in japan
kys
>>
>>148628125
Yep. It's Metalfoes Yang Zing and Felgrand Irritum all over again.
>>
>>148628005
They already topped a couple times anons have already posted them before go on the link in the OP post
>>
>>148628395
>team tournament
D-Doesn't count.
>>
>>148627429
You didn't activate the effect you copied. The effect you activated became the effect of that card.
In that sense, no additional cost is needed.
>>
>>148629257
>The effect you activated became the effect of that card
>when that card is activated
>is activated
>>
>>148601865
Your deck was pretty fucking Marik in comparison.
>>
>>148629464
The cost isnt the effect. End of discussion.
>>
>>148629464
>The effect you activated became the effect of that card when that card is activated.
>A became B
A is the effect you activated.
B is the effect of that card when that card is activated.
A becomes B.
There's not even a mention of cost in this equation.
>>
>>148629725
>when that card is activated
leaving you paying the cost of B before A becomes B.
It's not like Diamond Dude.

To be frank though if they were to rule it I would bet on them ruling it like Diamond Dude because the cards are trash otherwise. But the text is not the same. Like that Igknight fiasco.
>>
>>148629949
You can't pay the cost for the effect when the effect hasn't become that other effect yet, dude.
The effect needs to fucking resolve first, and they can't make you pay the cost in the middle of resolution.
>>
>>148629949
>effect of that card when that card is activated
You didn't activate it, so no cost.
Cost is paid to activate the card, in other words, the cost is paid BEFORE that card is activated.
effect of that card WHEN that card is activated is AFTER you paid the cost. So no cost is paid, since the card is already activated.
>>
>>148630120
>You can't pay the cost for the effect when the effect hasn't become that other effect yet, dude.
But you should be able to pay it when that card is activated. Before the effect has become that effect.
It's two effects. Two activations. Two resolutions. Two costs.
>>
>>148630232
>You didn't activate it, so no cost.
Then who activated it?
>Cost is paid to activate the card
Exactly. So when it's activated you're forced to pay the cost.
>>
File: 130254.jpg (39KB, 309x450px) Image search: [Google]
130254.jpg
39KB, 309x450px
>now all you need to make a towers is 1 poly and 2 non-generic fusion materials
what has this game become baka
>>
>>148630341
As I said, cost is paid before the activation. When a card is activated, no cost is paid.

Let's say this:
You have that Darklord Trap in GY, referred as card A.
You have Ixtab in field, referred as card B.
Card B wants to activate it's effect, you pay cost B, then effect B activated.
Effect B resolves, changed to effect A.

You didn't activates effect A. You activates effect B, which becomes effect A. You didn't pay cost A, since you didn't activates effect A.
>>
>>148630529
Towers' main strength was the difficulty in dispatching it though. Sitting on Towers and slowly destroying their resources while searching shit up with its effect is what made it so great. Nothing under 3500 ATK could beat over it, and in an already trap-heavy build it made it really hard to do that. This new Odd-Eyes has the blanket protection but no disruption, in a meta where most decks can easily bring out a 3k beater in a deck that isn't stun-heavy unless you can bring it out with Kirin or Vortex Dragon. In addition, Qlis were optimized for tribute summoning Towers, whereas Dracopals are generally weakened by running any number of Polymerizations.
>>
>>148630529
He doesn't need 3.5k attack to run over though.
He also didn't kill 1 monster every single turn with no cost.
>>
>>148628361
don't forget galaxy soldier in fucking blue-eyes lmao
>>
if wind-ups were to return with nothing limited or banned:

how good would they be?
>>
>>148631129
if you mean with shockmaster off the list they would be tier 1
>>
>>148631129
windup loop / 10
>>
>>148631190
FREE MY NIGGA SHOCKMASTER
>>
What are the odds that Ancient Gears get some kind of additional normal summon card?
>>
I wish Clownblade could've been a thing..
>>
Say, if I activates pic related with monster that immune to destruction on field, like Majespecters, do I get the summon effect, or is it fizzles?
What about monster that have substitute destruction like a monster equipped with Union, or Dragon with Gospel in grave?
>>
Post D-heroes
>>
>>148628086
>a reference to DC comics?
Like hero archetype or something? Don't be stupid.
>>
>>148596310
What the actual hell is going on in that picture? I like it.
>>
>>148631492
nah, more obscure than that.

maybe...I dunno, a reference to ARGUS? or CHECKMATE?
>>
>>148631428
You still get to summon
It would only fizzle if it said "and if you do"
>>
It's funny that the original Gadjiltron Dragon is actually better than the retrain just because Gadjiltron is level 8.
Also
>Ancient Gears are from fusion dimension
>turned into rank 4 and rank 8 deck
Every time.
>>
File: 95c76f87-s.jpg (131KB, 480x487px) Image search: [Google]
95c76f87-s.jpg
131KB, 480x487px
http://ygodr.blog.jp/archives/1059356097.html
http://ygodr.blog.jp/archives/1059357145.html
No Yang Zings or Frogs this time but ABC is basically dominating right now.
>Dimension Barrier is being used
>PK RUM with Dark Requiem and Azzatoth is Burning Abyss
>Starve Venom is being used
INOV was decent. Nuff said
>>
>>148631639
>Starve Venom is being used
Super Poly doesn't count
When the card is only being used for its summoning requirements rather than any of its effects it's still shit
>>
>>148631547
You mean SPYRAL?
>>
>>148631763
please, there's no WAY konami would base an archetype off SPYRAL.
>>
File: 1457658045968.jpg (37KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1457658045968.jpg
37KB, 512x384px
>>148631601
>retrain is worse the than the original.
Enough is enough Konami.
We've had this with BLS and BLS - SS and Twilight BLS, Buster Blader and Buster Blader, the destruction swordmaster and BEUD and NBEUD.
Retrains are meant to completely replace the original in terms of use, not be a fucking equivalent of an alternate artwork when compared to the original.
>>
>>148628086
Oz is hella popular in Japan, actually.

>>148627406
They need to scrap the entire archetype and start over. The light/insect restrictions make the deck completely unplayable.
>>
>>148631883
>oz is hella popular in japan
this honestly doesn't surprise me, considering how apparently popular fucking anne of green gables is.
>>
>>148631601
What's stopping you from just playing both? One as trade in/rank 8 fodder, and the other for a double-attacking piercing Armades?
>>
>>148631691
Eh a use is still a use.
It's basically just a Kaiju for Dark types in OCG.
>>
>>148628361
>there are people who think fucking fishes are faster than swap frog graydle slime jr r2 spam
loving all the laughs
>>
>>148631531
Serena and Yuya swapped pajamas.
>>
File: 31ab840a-s.jpg (132KB, 480x486px) Image search: [Google]
31ab840a-s.jpg
132KB, 480x486px
>>148628361
At least Felgrand Irritum saw use during the Dracopals format in OCG.
Metalfoe Yang Zing never topped
Galaxy Blue-eyes never topped
Resonator ABC never topped.
The most we got was Galaxy Soldier in ABC but that's dying in favor of pure stunshit ABC now.
>>
>an ancient gear card that ignores summoning conditions
About damn time. Hurry up and give us Chaos Giant and the hounds.
>>
Should I run Dodger Dragon instead of Denko as Cyber Dragon side techs?
Non-counter traps aren't a bother since Rampage can pop them, and Dodger dodges Warning
>>
>there are only 2 new cards for AGs left in the SD
Will any of them be able to actually make the deck work?
>>
>>148632281
But y tho?
>>
>>148632441
Will Rank 4 ever not dominate a format?
>>
>>148632591
Technically it's not dominating this format.
>>
File: 53720948_p4.jpg (369KB, 857x1200px) Image search: [Google]
53720948_p4.jpg
369KB, 857x1200px
>>148632512
I don't know. He probably lost a bet.
Literally everyone wants to see him in girl clothing anyway.
>>
File: SpellGear-LODT-EN-C-1E.png (289KB, 300x435px) Image search: [Google]
SpellGear-LODT-EN-C-1E.png
289KB, 300x435px
>>148632447
We've had those for a while m8.
Ultimate Ancient Gear Golem and Spell Gear also do that but only for AGG
>>
>>148632693
Sauce?
>>
>>148632705
I was looking at some of the anime spells and traps, and they look pretty good. But I'm still confused by one thing.
WHERE THE FUCK IS ANCIENT GEAR STATUE
>>
>>148632668
But ABC is the best deck, and they're rank 4.
>>
>>148632770
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=53720948
Here.
Sorry to disappoint you if you were expecting something NSFW.
>>
>>148632871
They also aren't in this format yet.
>>
File: Transmodify-MP14-EN-ScR-1E.png (357KB, 309x450px) Image search: [Google]
Transmodify-MP14-EN-ScR-1E.png
357KB, 309x450px
Another question.
Can I transmodify a Prime Monarch on field?
How about Trap Monster like Quantum Cat?
What about the Burgess?
What did I get to summon using them?
>>
>>148632918
Oh no, please don't tell me that you're actually going to use the "OCG doesn't matter" meme.
>>
>>148632447
We're probably getting those in the Booster Special because synergy.
Some of the support spells or traps they use in the anime are pretty cool as well

>>148632832
Wouldn't surprise me if they relased it in the Structure Deck (just like Ceruli from GX being in the DW deck) or in the Booster Special (some of Jack's 5Ds cards and Edo's GX cards were in their Booster Specials). Either that or in the next Dragons of Legend.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mm1hbhfx8J1qz4rgp.jpg (23KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mm1hbhfx8J1qz4rgp.jpg
23KB, 500x281px
>>148633003
is prime monarch a monster in the graveyard?
>>
>>148633020
I'm not, but the ocg isn't this format.
>>
>>148633003
>as that monster in the Graveyard

>Can I transmodify a Prime Monarch on field?
no
>How about Trap Monster like Quantum Cat?
no
>What about the Burgess?
no
>What did I get to summon using them?
nothing
>>
ANTIQUE GIA
KAOS GIANTO
>>
>>148633096
The guy you're conversing with is clearly talking about the OCG format, you dumbass. Stop trying to act smart.
>>
>>148633070
>>148633108
So, sent to grave for no effect, or I just plain can't activate it (if I don't have other monster)?
What about transmodify a Quillbolt/Plaguespreader summoned using it's effect?
>>
>>148632832
Change it to
>Special Summon 1 "Ancient Gear" monster from your hand, ignoring the Summoning
conditions
and I might play it
>>
File: 1468676262934.png (4MB, 1193x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1468676262934.png
4MB, 1193x1920px
So which rival has the best promo card?
We can all agree Krystal Dragon is shit.
>>
>>148633196
The words "this format" always refer to the tcg.
>>
>>148633278
No, they don't. Fuck off.
>>
>>148633215
It's a -1 that eats your normal summon. Seems shit.
>>
>>148633313
Are you Japanese? Does your locals play the ocg? Do you go to a card store and see hundreds of ocg exclusives?
>>
>>148633313
Yes they do
>>
>>148633204
you can't activate it
>>
>>148633337
I said might for a reason.
>>
"Ancient Gear Hunting Hound""Double Ancient Gear Hunting Hound""Triple Ancient Gear Hunting Hound""Ultimate Ancient Gear Hunting Hound"

Cannot be targeted by, and is unaffected by, your opponent's Spell/Trap effects. This card can attack all monsters your opponent controls, once each. If this card attacks, negate the effects of all face-up monsters your opponent controls until the end of the Damage Step.

How do we fix this? Step 1 is to throw on "Monster effects cannot be activated until the end of the damage step" on the attacking, and maybe give it some monster effect protection too.

But what the fuck are they going to do with that summoning condition? 10 Ancient Gear monsters, with double counting as 2 ancient gear monsters, Triple counting for 3 and so on?

4 Ancient Gear Monsters?

Or are they just not going to release anything?
>>
>>148633359
>saying "the format" when discussing OCG exclusives isn't referring to the OCG
You're retarded. Die.
>>
>>148633261
Kaito of course.
>>
>>148633518
>Will Rank 4 ever not dominate a format?
You're retarded. Die.
>>
>>148633518
I didn't say "the format" I said "this format" referring to the format that we are in. We are not in the ocg format, since we are not Japanese/chinese/korean.

The discussion was that rank 4 decks always dominate, and I simply pointed out that they aren't dominating the current format.
>>
>>148633485
Do that and change the material to "4 Ancient Gear" monsters. I don't care how flashy the summon was in the anime, just make it a good card.
>>
>>148633591
>Rank 4 CLEARLY refers to ABC in that case
>Idiot misunderstands and spergs out when called on his mistake
>>
>>148633485
They're definetly going to change the summoning conditions.
Either that, or let Ancient Gear Chaos Fusion or some other card let it ignore the summoning conditions.
>>
>>148633661
>Will Rank 4 ever not dominate a format?
>a format
Are you literally braindead
>>
File: 1461105539384.jpg (15KB, 323x297px) Image search: [Google]
1461105539384.jpg
15KB, 323x297px
>>148633485
>requires a monster, a fusion of those 2 monsters, a fusion of that monster + its fusion materials and a fusion of that monster + its fusion material.
>DIES TO CASTEL AFTER ALL THAT SHIT
Fusion Dimension confirmed infected with GX AIDS and Cancer.
>>
>>148633785
Kaz is just retarded. This is the same guy who though Divine Neos was a good idea.
>>
File: OjamaTrio-DP2-EN-C-1E.jpg (91KB, 400x580px) Image search: [Google]
OjamaTrio-DP2-EN-C-1E.jpg
91KB, 400x580px
Sorry, another question.
Token summoned using Ojama Token is a normal monster, right?
So, their can't be tributed effect must come from the trap itself, right?
What if I use Forbidden Lance on it? Can I tribute it?
What about if I have only 1 Hippo Token summoned by Hippo Carnival on field, then I Forbidden Lance it? Can I summon from ED?
>>
>>148633785
The Xyz Dimension had access to Castel, yet still got BTFO

>>148633873
You mean Hikokubo, right?
>>
>>148633873
The person writing the cards and duels is Hikokubo, not Kaz.
>>
>>148633885
>What if I use Forbidden Lance on it? Can I tribute it?
lingering effects can't be negated, so you can't
>What about if I have only 1 Hippo Token summoned by Hippo Carnival on field, then I Forbidden Lance it? Can I summon from ED?
nope, same as above
>>
>>148633885
No, it's a condition not an effect
>>
>>148580725
>25
>Degenerate Floodgate Yang Zing
>$0-20
>>
>>148633885
No, it is a condition of the token not a continuously applied trap effect.

This is the same reason you can't special summon during the turn Pot of Duality was negated.
>>
>>148580725
Pendulum magicians
£0-£100 per month I guess
>>
>>148634143
>>148634186
>condition
No, it's not a condition. It's a lingering effect.
Conditions usually refer to central game mechanics, such as "win the duel".
>>
>>148634328
No it's a condition
>>
>>148622294
>level 9
god damn. why do konami print gears when they obviously hate gear players?
>>
File: qsdqdqdsss.png (398KB, 860x562px) Image search: [Google]
qsdqdqdsss.png
398KB, 860x562px
>>148634365
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Condition
Conditions are a monster-only thing.
>>
>>148633873
I'd correct you but you're still right that Kaz has done a lot of stupid ideas for cards.
>Perfectly Ultimate Great Moth
>Gate Guardian
>Blue-eyes Ultimate Dragon/Neo Blue-eyes Ultimate Dragon
>Krystal Dragon
>Pandemic Dragon
>Deep-eyes White Dragon
>Cubics
>Magician Girls
>Silents
>Gandora
and the list goes on.
>>
File: ForbiddenLance-STOR-EN-SR-UE.png (332KB, 307x450px) Image search: [Google]
ForbiddenLance-STOR-EN-SR-UE.png
332KB, 307x450px
>>148634031
>>148634328
>it's a lingering effect
>lingering effects can't be negated, so you can't
It doesn't negates it, though. It makes it unaffected.
Just like RB Ulti-Apelio didn't get attack increase from RB Apelio when attacking.
>>
>>148580725
>20
>Dinomist, UA, Felgrand, Pure BA, Raidraptors
>Way to much
>>
File: SoulCard-TDIL-JP-NR.png (485KB, 386x564px) Image search: [Google]
SoulCard-TDIL-JP-NR.png
485KB, 386x564px
>>148634493
>Pandemic Dragon
>not combo it with Card of Soul to search ANY monster from deck
Heh.
>>
>>148634531
It's not treated as the effect of a S/T anymore. Lingering effects work like conditions, and once they go off you simply cannot do anything about them unless your monster is unaffected by all card effects.
>>
>>148634731
Enjoy going -2 on that pendulum summon or Foolish Burial + Gospel and then nuking your entire damn hand for LAO
>>
>>148634807
So, If I use number 81 on it, I can tributes it? Based Dora.
>>
>>148633261
>edo is on the rival poster and not manjoume
goddamn what a fucking joke
>>
>>148635123
>No Manjoume
>No Ryo
>No Johan
>No Shark
>No Reiji
Rival Pack is a joke desu.
>>
>>148635339
Reiji is a joke.
>>
>>148635069
Tested it on Pro, looks like you can't, even with Dora. It probably works like A Wild Monster Appears.
>>
>>148635514
Well, it might be a bug. Pro doesn't always have the right answer all the time. Remember Igknight?

A Wild Monster Appears makes the target to must be affected by it's effect though. In case of summoning Zushin, I think it works like Skill Drain in field and summoning Ulti-Falcon. It applied first, before Zushin becomes unaffected by other's effect, so it's affected by A Wild Monster's effect.
>>
>>148635890
Yes, that's a lingering effect. They don't work like continuous effects.
Since the effect was applied to the Ojamas before they hit the field, Dora can't make them unaffected since it's not continuous.
>>
>>148636162
I don't know. AWM have different case, since the lingering effect makes it unaffected by other effect, so you it's unaffected by other's effect that'll make it unaffected by it's effect.
Lingering effect can be negated though. Like Apelio on Ulti-Apelio case.
>>
>tfw you box of friends into two labyrinth walls
>>
>>148636407
According to the wikia, Apelio's effect isn't a lingering effect but a Quick effect. Stat changes don't really count as lingering effects, I guess.

What I'm saying is that the "can't be tributed" effect is instantly applied to the Ojamas before they hit the field and it can't be reversed.
>>
>>148634328
It's a condition. The 300 damage thing is a lingering effect.
>>
>>148634461
Look at the entry for Scapegoat, which is the same situation minus the burn effect. They just didn't list condition on that entry.
>>
I'm heading to America soon. I need ruling help.
If I COTH a Kidmodo dragon as CL2 to an MST, do I still get the dragon summon in America?
>>
Anyone got the Zexal guide?
>>
>>148631639
>4 cards from an 80 card set being used
>decent

INOV underperformed. Shitty set.
>>
>>148637035
INOV is a good set if you play every fucking archetype that got support, otherwise you likely only want a couple of cards from the set. This make it pretty good for sellers though.
>>
>>148633873
>Kaz
>in charge of making cards past DM manga
>>
>>148637028
>>>/a/144254113
>>
>>148636965
Yes.
>>
>>148637172
No one cares about pet decks. Only meta allowed here.
>>
>>148637341
Yeah, I guess it is shit if you only care about meta; tons of great support for various petdecks.
>>
>>148634493
A lot of the new stuff isn't that bad honestly if you take it in context of the original series. These cards would have been better if they released this movie during the GX era like they were originally going to. The problem is the power creep in this game is so bad and it's constantly occurring and Kaz could care less about the meta.
>>
File: 1450136141052.jpg (53KB, 505x490px) Image search: [Google]
1450136141052.jpg
53KB, 505x490px
>>148637172
>implying anybody plays Aliens
>implying anybody plays Aromages
>implying anybody plays Tellars
>implying anybody plays Red-eyes
>implying anybody plays Qlis
>implying anybody plays PSY-Frames
>implying anybody plays Cyber Angels
>implying anybody plays Ciphers
>implying anybody plays Cardians
>implying anybody plays Yang Zings
>implying anybody plays Crystons
>implying anybody plays Chemical Beasts
>implying anybody plays Greydles
This set was only good for Metalfoes, ABC and Frogs.
Everything else goes into the trash.
>>
>>148637648
Qlis are pretty good in the OCG
As are Yang Zings
>>
>>148637648
Right on schedule >>148637341
>>
>>148637810
Both rouge decks at best. They're not consistent enough to be considered meta.
>>
>>148636583
Apelio is a Quick Effect that leaves a lingering effect after activating. Since it says for the rest of this turn.

>>148636620
>>148636727
So it's a condition, huh, too bad. I thought I can somehow cheat the Hippo Carnival can't summon from ED somehow.
So the condition is applied to the Token by a S/T?
Is there some way to negate condition?
>>
File: ABC top post INOV.-min.png (2MB, 2457x2351px) Image search: [Google]
ABC top post INOV.-min.png
2MB, 2457x2351px
More ABC tops, more ABC compilations. Pot of Avidity in the side Edition. Blue-Eyes post-TDIL and post-INOV coming soon, please understand this shit is killing me. Metalfoe tops coming right after that one, oh god send help
>>
Every set should only have good cards for already meta decks desu
>>
>ancient gears finally get new support
>not on pro yet
PERCY
>>
File: 1467862005530.png (150KB, 265x275px) Image search: [Google]
1467862005530.png
150KB, 265x275px
>>148637632
>These cards would have been better if they released this movie during the GX era like they were originally going to.
1. DSoD was planned in 2014, It was that vs GX movie which they planned but it got cancelled since Kaz wanted to keep Atem dead.
2. These cards would have still been shit considering all that was good during GX was Perfect Circle, Airblade Turbo and Cydra OTK and Cubics brick like shit, Magi Girls are easy to play around and Gadgets don't have r4 to go into.
Blue-eyes may have been decent if this support was released back then at least but that's about it.
>>
>>148637648
>Tellars and Qlis
Lots more being played due to Card of Demise
>Psy-Frames
There's ALWAYS Psy-Frame players
>Yang Zing
Again, lots more now, especially with LONGDONG and Nine Branches making MetalZing better.
>>148637852
Demise Qlis/Tellars are a meta threat you need to plan for. And I honestly expect MetalZings to top in Nipland soon.
>>
File: Dark Synchro tops.png (3MB, 2461x1494px) Image search: [Google]
Dark Synchro tops.png
3MB, 2461x1494px
>>148637968
I forgot to mention but
>only ONE (1) Torque Tune Gear top in an ABC deck since INOV dropped
>the ONE (1) deck that does run it doesn't even run Trishula
Jesus Christ these Japs are sure deadset on this deck being Rank 4 spam feat. ABC Durgon Cannon

Update to low key meta Dark Synchros
>>
>>148638369
>Jesus Christ these Japs are sure deadset on this deck being Rank 4 spam feat. ABC Durgon Cannon
Good. They know that gimmicks don't win.
>>
>>148638090
>And I honestly expect MetalZings to top in Nipland soon
Yeah and you can keep waiting because they aren't going to top for shit. Metalfoes are better off just running jank instead of actual junk cards
>>
Where's the link to HD cards?
>>
>>148638369
Because r4 and ABC Dragon Cannon + stunshit is all which is needed.
Winmore shit needs to get out .
>>
>>148638369
>cupidity in synchrons
It's a good card and all, but with Synchrons?
>>
>>148638517
This. Streamline a deck down to the absolute bare minimum it needs to do to win, then make that consistent.
>>
File: 1443405722474.jpg (31KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
1443405722474.jpg
31KB, 316x202px
>>148638090
Will you people stop with MetalZings already?
You've been going on with this shit since March and it never happened.
You're better off running Pure Yang Zings or Pure Metalfoes since that janky combo shit dies to handtraps worse than D/D and it dies if it goes second since it'll get stunned to death.
>>
>>148638491
>deck can spit out T1 field of triple negation off of a lot of hands
>not going to top a 16-man fisherman locals at least
>>148638834
I'm new to the hype train. I'm not expecting meta dominance, just a top or two.
>>
Shitty VJump spoilers as expected. Only thing to look forward to is Raging Tempest. Man all the hype is gone since April.
>>
>>148638983
What makes you think Raging Tempest is going to be any better than INOV? At least INOV had the chance of good support for current meta decks.
2016 has been the anti-hype year so far. There's always one year of broken shit, then one year of boring shit.
>>
>>148639076
2016 gave us Blue-eyes and ABC so it's far from not being hype for me
>>
File: 2a908051-205x300.jpg (21KB, 205x300px) Image search: [Google]
2a908051-205x300.jpg
21KB, 205x300px
>>148638983
OK look I get that people are disappointed with the Ancient Gear cards, but how the fuck are any of the new Darklord cards shit? Especially when you remember what at least two of the new maindeck Darklord monsters can actually do:
>You can pay 1000 LP, then target 1 "Darklord" Spell/Trap Card in your Graveyard; this effect becomes that target's effect when that card is activated, then shuffle that target into the Deck.

How is any of that not good?
>>
>>148638517
>>148638824
What's even a good R4?
Nips using Exciton, DDW, Rhapsody, Azathoth, Castel, Tsukuyomi, Abyss Dweller, Geargia, Emeral, and obligatory THE LIGHTNING.
The stunshit they're using is 4-5 Solemn, ASF, and maybe vanity + CED.
It seems like a waste. R4 they're using using mostly just control based, or OTK enabler.
Seems like most of the game just goes like ABC disrupt, maybe some R4 according to situation at hands, then goes for attack. Doesn't help that ABC is 3k beater that float and easy as fuck to summon.
>>
>Papiloperative
what the fuck yuros
>>
>>148639076
Raging Tempest should be better since OCG knows they got to prep for Kozmos and Kaijus so they're bound to give more non-targeting removal like that new Darklord card destruction card.
If they want to give Legacy support, they at least know how to make it better and we're due for Nekroz/Infernoid/Shaddll support if Tellars got support.
>>
File: 17d181c4.jpg (139KB, 495x500px) Image search: [Google]
17d181c4.jpg
139KB, 495x500px
Oh shit why the fuck is no one talking about the HERO deck that topped with Bahamut and Pepetoad?
>>
>>148637648
>muh meta wankery
I'll never go to a proper tourney anyways and on the locals level I can bring fucking aliens and beat people because people don't read.
>>
When will Roids and Arcana Force get new support? I feel like Arcana Force could actually be a decent rogue deck if they folded out the tarot and added in a field spell that let's you choose which coin effect happened.
>>
>>148639384
>Top 14
>>
>>148639238
>giving darklord pay 1k for either RotA or non-target destruction
Decent, I guess. But not hype-worthy.
Try again when they give some easy in-archetype way to summon those Darklord.
>>
>>148639238
>but how the fuck are any of the new Darklord cards shit
They're all LV9 or higher.
You either open Valhalla/Hecatricee or start building those houses.
>>
why are crystrons so shit?
>>
>>148639076
My petdeck shit got new stuff to fuck around with and that's all I care about.
>>
>>148639238
Catapult looks like a great card. You can destroy Geartown to Summon a Gadjitrillion and use catapult to bring out Golem.
>>
>>148638983
>>148639238
Also Ancient Gear Catapult is a fucking insane card what the fuck did none of you mongs actually read it?
>You can only use 1 “Ancient Gear Catapult” effect per turn, and only once that turn.
>(1) If you control no monsters: You can target 1 face-up card you control; destroy that card, and if you do, Special Summon an “Ancient Gear” monster from your Deck, ignoring the summoning conditions.
>(2) Banish this card from your Graveyard, then target a face up card you control; destroy that card and special summon an “Ancient Gear Token” (Machine-Type/EARTH/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0).

Combos with Geartown on its own and summons two bigass monsters, how the fuck is this NOT good?
>>
>>148639238
They're high level monsters that don't special summon themselves.
Darklords are already shit.
>>
People say Worlds is a meme format because of the combined banlist but isn't it more legit than any other competitive event?

>Both TCG and OCG operate under one list making card selection standardized
>If one side has exclusive cards the other doesn't than neither side can use those cards
>Both sides are forced to pick from the same pool of cards and utilize their own deck building skills and piloting skills to win

It's the ultimate test of skill and more fair than any other form of competitive play. Just face the fact that the US fucking sucks at a children's trading card game by never having won worlds and everyone in this thread is a shitty duelist.
>>
File: Crystron.webm (3MB, 704x614px) Image search: [Google]
Crystron.webm
3MB, 704x614px
>>148639694
Come on now, they aren't that bad.
>>
>>148639756
>Ancient Gear
>only combos with one specific cards
Literally who the fuck gives a shit
>>
>>148639694
Because tuners that do nothing and their current boss synchro being a glorified feather duster. If you want to synchro meme you're better off using gofu nonsense, ching chongs long dongs or fucking blackwings.
>>
>>148639660
>You either open Valhalla/Hecatricee or start building those houses.
Not even that can help them.
They need something like a Trade-in to help with dumping them or they're just shitter Felgrand.dek
>>
>>148639886
>combos with only one specific, easily searchable as fuck card hurr spoonfeed me more please

t./dng/ retard
>>
>>148639947
>like a Trade-in
So, Ixtab?
>>
>Reactor is Lv9
>getting 2 on the field is a 2 card combo
WHERE ARE MY R9s KOMONEY
I CAN'T JUST GO ENTERBLATHNIR OVER AND OVER AGAIN
>>
>>148639756
It can also target itself you know.
>>
So is the Magical Hats strategy for Gears now replaced by catapult?
>>
>>148639694
Their S/T support aren't Continuous Spell Cards.
>>
>>148640073
>cards targeting themselves

Sup Sonicsol haven't seen you in a while
>>
>>148640179
Have you even used Pendulum Sorcerer?
>>
>>148639838
Worlds is a meme format because its so vastly different than any other format, it changes drastically every time it happens, and you can't prepare for it at all. You have such a small window to test decks and no meta to predict what everyone else will be playing. You just pick the deck you think will be best and run it. No meta calls. No secret techs. And then its over.
>>
>>148639863
Why the hell didn't he go into Anki and why did he set shit during MP1 and not MP2?
>>
>>148640276
>this one card means that every other card can target themselves
Have you never even used MST?
>>
We should get an Angel Baton that restricts ED SSing to Synchro Only
Draw 2, discard one, can only synchro summon until the next turn.
Perfectly balanced.
>>
>>148639384
>not my speshul build
;_;
>>
>>148640027
Hard OPT, not really as fast

>>148640179
To my knowledge, Contract with the Witch and Timesword can target themselves
>>
>>148640345
>Says cards can't target themselves
>Is given an example of that very thing
>"N-NAME ME TEN MORE"

lol
>>
>>148640296
That's what makes it the ultimate test of skill and it's fair because everyone has to go through that too.
>>
>>148640478
Literally where did I say fior you to give me examples retard?
>>
File: Yusei is pleased.webm (3MB, 564x386px) Image search: [Google]
Yusei is pleased.webm
3MB, 564x386px
>>148640353
*YUSEI INTENSIFIES*
>>
>>148640317
I think his plan was to just dark law set 5 don't think he knew that Phoenixion was a card.
>>
>>148640040
Enterblathnir is a really good card though, if there was a deck that could spam and recycle it every turn I'd play it all day. No, the fucking Infernity deckout combo that takes over a 100 days to finish doesn't count.
>>
>>148640296
So you literally have to git gud or die. I see no problem with that.
>>
what does a ddd deck even look like today?

I've been playing it mostly fusion-based, with siegfried plays when possible.
>>
>>148640694
It is a good card, but at best you only get to use it 3 times per turn, and on turn 1 that still leaves your opponent with a chance to recover.

And I don't like that.
>>
>>148640317
His helmet was on too tight.
>>148640804
Siegfried+Crystal Wing turbo.
>>
File: 7c62918e-s.jpg (129KB, 480x482px) Image search: [Google]
7c62918e-s.jpg
129KB, 480x482px
>>148640804
>go first
Seigfried + Crystal Wing
>go second
Beowulf OTK
>>
>>148640917
that's kinda boring
>>
>>148640040
>Reactor
>>
>>148640040
there's dyson sphere =)
>>
>>148641053
see
>>148620718
>>
>>148641310
Oh
Thanks
>>
>>148638369
Which one is the font you use for these images?
>>
>>148640870
You're not beating a triple Enterblathnir hand rape with 3 cards unless you're running rulers.
>>
File: pepe format.png (67KB, 728x667px) Image search: [Google]
pepe format.png
67KB, 728x667px
>>148641494
This one.
>>
>>148641025
Good decks are boring and streamlined, that's just how it is.
>>
File: 0f584f63.jpg (366KB, 1242x1920px) Image search: [Google]
0f584f63.jpg
366KB, 1242x1920px
>>148621956
[happening]
>>
>>148631428
You still get the summon even if nothing is destroyed; but there must be at least 1 monster on the field that CAN die to it in order to activate it
>>
>>148641683
>It's actually the Solemn Guy
What if they get a counter trap that negates Solemn cards?
>>
>>148641683
Is that a Lightsworm, and Solemn God?
>>
>>148621975
That looks exactly like a gladiator beast.
>>
>>148641795
so....an archetype locked, worse counter counter?
>>
>>148641683
I assume that's Lucifer before he became a Darklord, considering they're meant to be fallen angels.

Archlord Lucifer in next Structure R or Raging Tempest?
>>
File: SolemnStrike-BOSH-EN-ScR-1E.png (332KB, 300x447px) Image search: [Google]
SolemnStrike-BOSH-EN-ScR-1E.png
332KB, 300x447px
>>148641795
>implying darklords even stand a chance against God.
They'll just get knocked back down again.
>yfw we get a new Solemn card which negates S/T.
>>
File: image.jpg (141KB, 656x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
141KB, 656x1024px
No one hype for my nigga Delta the Magnet Warrior?
>>
>>148642317
I learned my lesson after Silent Paladin.
V-Jump promos are garbage not worth getting hyped over
>>
>>148641795
>>148641893
>Frivolous Judgment
>When a monster would be Summoned, OR a Spell/Trap Card is activated while you control a "Fallen Angel" or "Darklord" monster: Negate the Summon or activation, and if you do, destroy that card. If the negated card was a "Solemn" card, set all "Solemn" Counter Trap Cards from your opponent's Hand, Deck, Field and Graveyard to your side of the field, ignoring the maximum amount of Spell & Trap Card Zones. Cards set by this effect can be activated this turn.
>>
>>148642317
Not till we know his effect
>Yugi will still fail to top, and ABCs will continue to top
>>
>>148642317
>Hyper for Magnets
No? They're shit.
>>
>>148642317
What kind of card can salvage EM warrior anyway. They're trash rock stun.
>>
File: image.png (405KB, 433x421px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
405KB, 433x421px
SPYRAL artwork
>>
SPYRAL ARTWORK HAS BEEN SHOWN
http://imgur.com/a/dLdFS
>>
>>148642552
>>148642552
Don't let this new bread spoil, pls
>>
>>148642480
CaC shit. Not even Tewart would design card this shit.

>>148642601
Is it time to hype or is it U.A tier?
>>
>>148641893
shitty darklord counter counter
Counter Trap
Negate the activation of a counter trap activated in response to the summon of a Darklord or Fallen one, or the activation of a Darklord or Fallen one monster effect and destroy it, then your opponent sends counter traps from their deck to the graveyard up to the number of cards they control, then your opponent loses LP equal to the difference between cards they control and counter traps sent X 1000. If you're opponent controls a light monster, you can activate this card from your hand.
>>
>>148642601
Fuckboi confirmed

Cool artwork tho
>>
>>148642317
Magnets need a lot of help, they can't even GGuardian turbo without issues.
>>
>>148641683
translate it weebs!
>>
>>148642317
>level 4
Already shit unless it works as a non-attribute locked Block Golem for Magnet Warriors
>>
I havent played in 8 months, what have I missed?
game still shit?
>>
>>148644304
Read the thread, retard.
>>
What are the Abyss Actor sekrit teks?
I'm using Stygian Security at the moment.
Thread posts: 757
Thread images: 166

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.