[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/twg/ - Total War General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 776
Thread images: 175

File: 1468277757783.jpg (267KB, 561x876px) Image search: [Google]
1468277757783.jpg
267KB, 561x876px
Necromancy edition

>Patch notes
http://wiki.totalwar.com/w/Total_War_WARHAMMER_Update_1

>FAQs & General Info
http://pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed)

>Steam Groups
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/totalwargeneral
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/twgmp

>Total War Warhammer
Mods -- http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

>OVERCASTING SPELLS
Double click a spell (it needs to be a boostable spell and you need to have enough magic in the magic pool) to overcast the spell
There's a 50% chance that the caster damages itself though!

>QUEST BATTLE TELEPORT
Select your lord (make sure he isn't garrisoned or in a stance)
Select the quest battle (on the map or through quest log)
There's a button in the bottom right of the quest battle window that you can use to teleport for 5k gold (when the battle's finished you're automatically teleported back to your original position)

>GROUP ATTACK
Group units with ctrl + g
Select your group and right click the enemy
All your units move and automatically direct themselves to and engage enemies they get close to while maintaining formation

old thread: >>148098318
>>
First for DAWI
>>
NO

SLEEP

TILL BEASTMEN
>>
>>148181628
>I just ended up quitting because at turn 80 even with 100,000 in bank, I couldn't afford to have a second army of basic chaos warriors alongside my high tier army
are you stupid? You can afford 5 armies with that. This is chaos my man, not a civilization. who cares if you lose money every turn. with 100k in the bank you can afford it and just sack cities to keep your money up.
I'm loosing 3k every turn and I've destroyed kislev and united Norsca under me with 3 Chaos hordes and working on a 4th now.

>Holy shit does chaos need an ambush stance
agreed. but idk if lore wise Chaos would be patient enough to ambush.
also use chaos sorcerers to block enemy armies so you can catch them

>I do not think Chaos should start off at war with the Empire
eeeh hm maybee shouldn't start at war but I think as soon as you invade Kislev the Empire should get involved. That's what they do in the lore cuz if Kislev falls, the Empire is next
>>
Genevieve Dieudonné legendary hero when?
>>
File: 20160711143947_1.jpg (58KB, 273x341px) Image search: [Google]
20160711143947_1.jpg
58KB, 273x341px
CHANGE
>>
>>148183912
go to sleep birder
>>
VAMPIRE CHAN VAMPIRE CHAN
I WANT TO KISS VAMPIRE CHAN!
>>
File: 20160711203654_1.jpg (729KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160711203654_1.jpg
729KB, 1920x1080px
Whats my best move here? I'm trying to lift a siege in hochland so I need my army somewhat in tact when I get there. How do I deal with these spam cannons without losing too many guys?
>>
>>148182207
You can sleep now
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CnFtmegWYAALFfd.jpg:large
>>
>>148184814
autoresolve
>>
>>148185176
Nigga thats gay.

Auto-resolving is only ever for undefended tier 1 settlements and follow-up attacks on rekd skaeling/varg raiding parties.
>>
When are CA going to fix the Chaos campaign? This is the most frustrating thing I have ever encountered, turns and turns of cat and mouse, the AI constantly resettling territory you've claimed, agent spam, etc. I just ended up quitting because at turn 80 even with 100,000 in bank, I couldn't afford to have a second army of basic chaos warriors alongside my high tier army.

The most retarded thing was when I would attack a Kislev army, they would retreat, and I couldn't reengage them, for three turns before I just gave up. Holy shit does chaos need an ambush stance. AND FUCK me the AI would just abuse ambush even with shitty forces of like ten guys against my hordes. I could never attack them.

I do not think Chaos should start off at war with the Empire. It should be Kislev and Norsca, and then "realm divide" around when the Everwatcher shows up should be when the Empire and whomever unanimously declare war on you. Allowing you to actually push out and do whatever.

And why the fuck does the game constantly give me garbage when it gives me free agents? I end up immediately disbanding them.
>>
>>148185445
Git gud. It completely baffling how many people here have no idea how to play chaos.
>>
File: le smiling cuman.jpg (5KB, 133x200px) Image search: [Google]
le smiling cuman.jpg
5KB, 133x200px
>try out EB2
>hoplites have massive pike length spears and all wear muscle cuirass'
>all the building do shit like +5% happiness or some nothing bullshit

Have I been memed? Is there actually historical precedent for the hoplites? Is city building always shit and boring?
>>
>>148185445
Is this some sort of pasta?
>>
File: Screenshot_3.png (7KB, 323x440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_3.png
7KB, 323x440px
what is this shit, why is radious doing this
>>
>>148185445
if you aren't sacking a settlement every three turns or so you aren't playing chaos right. Also don't have a super high tier army until mid-late campaign. Marauders are more than enough until then. You need to upgrade your lords and get those upkeep reductions.
>>
File: 1467029052329.gif (2MB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
1467029052329.gif
2MB, 360x240px
>>148185609
>>
>>148185757
Ok this is silly but nothing that weird, Sylvania does have living auxiliary troops.
>>
>>148185757
Lore wise sylvania used to use state troop analogues.
>>
File: khorne lord2.jpg (765KB, 1920x1440px) Image search: [Google]
khorne lord2.jpg
765KB, 1920x1440px
>>148185445
Sounds like Chaos isn't for you.
>>
>>148185714
>Hoplites pike length spears

Well, they should be about 8' long, you aren't by chance confusing Phalangites for Hoplites are you?

>muscle cuirass

Yeah it was still in use

What faction are you playing?

>buildings

There's a whole bunch of problems there, I'd read through the forum if you are confused. Some problems include building bonuses not showing up in the building viewer, certain colony buildings only show up in the viewer when you have the colony points to build them and disappear when you use up all the colony points

What specifically is your building issue? Temples?
>>
>>148185757
That's the most acceptable radious unit so far

I-is Radious going sane? What could dispel such corruption?
>>
>>148186290
Just wait until he makes the Sylvanian Reikguard(pistolers)
>>
File: ATrueReiksmarshal.jpg (25KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
ATrueReiksmarshal.jpg
25KB, 229x220px
>Ally with Talabecland near the beginning of my Empire campaign
>He remains loyal and faithful throughout
>He never calls me into any bullshit wars
>When the time comes, we defeat Chaos together
>Even during the Age of Peace, he remains a stalwart and resolute ally, helping me crush a rebellion by the treacherous Ostermarkians
>By this point he controls the eastern half of the Empire
>Know that this will end in war
>It doesn't
>He peacefully confederates

Why is Helmut Feuerbach such a bro /twg/?
>>
>>148184814
Just lost half my army finishing off those stupid cannons. Is there no strategy to beat them if you don't have flying units?
>>
>>148185035
I really hope so anon. I'm immune to caffeine these days with the 3 pots of black french roast
>>
>>148186473

>Allying with Taalabecland

It's like you're asking to be dragged into meaningless wars. Taalabecland is for exploiting for money early game.

Wissenland is the true ally. Shame their Countess is a nutter, but the guy who actually does all the work is pretty cool.
>>
What the fug does Karl say to the Vampire Counts if he's friendly to them?
>>
Why the fuck do characters becomes retarded with their pathfinding once you stick them on a flying mount.

Trying to get Karl to kill anyone once he's on Deathclaw is a pain. Almost every fight with an enemy lord goes as follows:

>fly around for a bit
>miss the charge so run around on the ground for a bit
>fly back into the air
>hit the enemy general
>send them flying for tens of metres, but do no damage
>charge at them and run into them for a good hundred metres
>finally realise they're in attack range and do a single attack
>whether it hits or misses, take into the air and repeat from scratch

This shit is getting old.
>>
>>148187253

>You are not welcome in my court, yet here you stand. Friend or Foe, we shall see.
>>
What can I turn down to make my game run better?
>>
>>148187648
Anti-aliasing, it is the biggest system hog out of everything.
>>
>>148186659
Artillery in modern TW games is more accurate than current day laser guided missiles

Take one unit of cav out in their range, run in one direction. When they shoot, immediately run in the opposite direction. A bit more difficult with more cannons, but still possible. You can literally run in a square, turning 90 degrees every time a salvo is fired.

Repeat until they are out of ammo.
>>
>>148184814

Just ignore their entire army and use your demis to rush their hellcannons.

You really need artillery of your own to force them to attack you.

You could also autoresolve.

I normally have a flying general for the late game to deal with artillery before it becomes an issue.
>>
>>148187589
Kinda boring but reasonable. I like Mannfred's friendly voicelines to the human factions, they're all very conniving.
>>
>>148187773
Well hellcannon is literally guided
>>
>>148188242

If I recall, Karl's a little friendlier to the generic Vampire Counts. Probably because they aren't quite as chronic with their backstabbing as Mannfred is.
>>
I'm looking at the Napoleon Order Of War mod for NTW. What are the pros and cons compared to Darthmod? I didn't see any info for it in the FAQ, and LME crashes when I launch it.
>>
>>148185445
see>>148182636
>>
I could watch this all day. Skeletons are the fucking coolest and I'm glad CA gave them different animations that all the human or even zombie units.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7PSSvNGn5o
>>
What sort of relations will Beastmen and Warriors of Chaos have?
>>
If a Vargheist get shot by a warpstone bullet, would it get stronger?
>>
>>148191285
the kind where tips touch
not balls though so it's ok
>>
Just got the age of peace at turn 135 on my first ever campaign. Is that early? I only fought one battle against chaos in my entire campaign. I'm allies with like 10 other factions and once the chaos invasion happened stacks on stacks of dwarfs and brets were rolling into the waste to fight them. I was also allied with every other Empire faction so ostland, nordland, and hochland were a big help. All in all though it didn't feel like the "end times" I kinda feel gypped.
>>
>>148191509
Do they go [TOO LEWD] holding hand-in-hand?
>>
File: image.jpg (236KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
236KB, 1440x900px
G O B L I N S
>>
File: norsca.jpg (36KB, 273x342px) Image search: [Google]
norsca.jpg
36KB, 273x342px
>>148191928
CEASE
>>
>>148192480
Felman Ingersson a cute
>>
File: taurox.jpg (178KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
taurox.jpg
178KB, 1024x683px
>>148191285
They serve the same gods and do cooperate in order to do so. They have the same enemies and the same goal. The kicker is that the human worshipers get much more attention from the gods compared to the Beastmen.

This is due to the Dark Gods do not have to do much in order to keep the beastmen in line. On a scale from chaos spawn to Tzeentch sorcerer, Beastmen are pretty easily controlled due to their innate being (a direct product of chaos influence). Human servants do need the carrot presented to keep the gears moving.

Extraordinary beastmen do receive gifts in return for their deeds and there are beastmen who do devote to one god (common among doombulls, like our buddy pic related).
>>
Why are there a bunch of different magic lore sorcerers for WoC but I can't get a necromancer with lore of death in VC?
>>
>>148193126
I meant, in game, will Chaos and Beastmen be able to confederate? Will Chaos Corruption raise Beastmen armies? Will Archaon's invasion raise Beastmen armies from the Chaos Wastes?

Khazrak and Archaon were friendly, so it's a given that Beastmen should have to aid Archaon bring the End Times in their campaign objectives, so it'd be weird if you cannot join their armies.

Plus mixing up Beastmen and Warrios means we could mix Daemons up too when they are added, and thus recreate Hordes of Chaos.
>>
File: Letter.jpg (230KB, 884x884px) Image search: [Google]
Letter.jpg
230KB, 884x884px
What does this mean? Beastmen? Skaven? Elves? A small underwhelming DLC?
>>
>>148194005
If it isn't beastmen dlc it must be a new Huntsmarshal hero for the empire
>>
You guys think CA will maek Norsca playable?

I think they will a long time from now.after the other factions are done
>>
>>148195139
Insta-DLC, effortless shekels?
>>
>>148195263
yeah I mean they have the voices.
they have experience with merchant tier viking DLC from Attila
they have the legendary lords already in the game (at least I think so)
all they need is some more units, GW might even let them make some up for Norsca.

I'd buy it proabably. would be great to raid around with norscan tribes all over the world and maybe comlete mini quest to unlock mutations for your heroes or gain chaos demonic units from the gods
>>
would TW: Warhammer be better if they added a Pontus faction to it?
>>
File: 1468088525651.jpg (313KB, 819x566px) Image search: [Google]
1468088525651.jpg
313KB, 819x566px
>>148195493
But I don't wanna play as Pontus...

Of course it'll much better.
>>
>>148195493
everything's better with Pontus
>>
what fucking battle difficulty do you fags play at in these games? obviously campaign difficulty is a matter of personal choice. but there seem to be not good options for battle difficulty. Normal mode is too easy, but losing a battle on hard mode or very hard more just feels hollow because you know the AI won by cheating.

am I supposed to suck it up and play on hard mode, knowing full well that the AI doesn't deserve its victories? or am I supposed to make intentionally bad decisions on normal mode? how do I challenge myself?
>>
>>148196365
just limit yourself
give the enemy way more troops and play on normal if you can't git gud
>>
>>148196365
for comfy games I usually play VH campaign Hard battle

For DEI Rome 2 I play VH campaign Normal

my most common campaigns are VH/VH however
>>
File: PontusIsTheBest.png (1MB, 801x742px) Image search: [Google]
PontusIsTheBest.png
1MB, 801x742px
>>148195493
How would Pontus fare against TWW factions?
>>
>>148193358
>Will Chaos Corruption raise Beastmen armies?

God, I hope so.
16% corruption in a province = 16% (per turn) chance of getting a stack of bestmen in your face ...
6 provinces like that = 100% chance of 1 bestmen stack per turn = *fun* for everybody!
>>
>>148198909
That isn't how probabilities work.
>>
>>148193358
>confederate
no

>Corruption based armies
no, hordes are hordes, population surplus and favor

>Beastmen armies in the Archaon storm
maybe, there are a lot of beastmen up there, could easily slip an allied faction of them for the invasion

>Beastmen/WoC cooperation
The game probably won't force you to help WoC but you damn well should be able to, but as allies, its like 2 nations with similar cultures hhelping each other out

>Hordes of Chaos
They split those factions a long time ago. While there are chaos units in Beastmen (giants, warhounds, spawn, etc.) they are still the beastmen, the human WoC are themselves

>Daemons
They already have daemon leaders for WoC instead of being their own faction. Wouldn't mind seeing daemons supplement Beasties or WoC rather than be on their own. Hostile daemon hordes spawning in high corruption areas would be cool by themselves to fuck up everyone's shit at random.
>>
>>148199661

Of course it is.
Now, if it were the case of IF one doesn't THEN the other might - I'd say you're right.

But this is a straight-up 6-roll (so to speak) - so you can get anywhere from 0 - to up to 6 (continuing the example) bestmen stacks.

As I said - *fun*!
>>
>>148200121
We've had confirmation that CA intend for all sixteen army books to be implemented eventually, so that means Daemons of Chaos will be their own faction, as will Chaos Dwarfs.
>>
>>148200339
>sixteen army books

Empire, Brettonia, Dwarfs, Orcs & Goblins, Warriors of Chaos, Daemons of Chaos, Beastmen, Vampire Counts, Tomb Kings, Skaven, Lizardmen, Ogre Kingdoms, High Elves, Dark Elves, and Wood Elves are the core fifteen GW army books. The sixteen figure most likely includes Chaos Dwarfs, as they had a Forgeworld supplement a few years back.
>>
The map is pretty claustrophobic in my opinion at the moment. It feels so much smaller compared to other TW titles, as if it is a third of the size it should be, especially given half the settlements are uninhabitable for a given race.
>>
>>148200339
>>148200532
I understand that, but daemons by themselves just isn't as appealing to me as having them supplement chaos forces (like they do in WoC anyway...)
>>
File: DSCF0383.jpg~original.jpg (57KB, 486x331px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF0383.jpg~original.jpg
57KB, 486x331px
where muh female dorfs at
>>
>>148201151
So? That doesn't matter. On the tabletop they're a distinct faction with their own rules and army book, so CA will do the same thing in-game. Probably with some kind of summoning mechanic to travel around the map at will to areas of high chaos corruption.

I think it'll be neat. Beastmen taint the Old World, slowly increasing the levels of corruption. Warriors of Chaos ebb and flow like the tide, pushing south and then receding back to the north at random. And Chaos Daemons appear whenever either faction is particularly successful to really turn up the hurt.
>>
File: 1467277410071.png (12KB, 246x200px) Image search: [Google]
1467277410071.png
12KB, 246x200px
>>148201267
nice joke
>>
>>148201056
Agreed, when places like Kislev have seven settlements and places like Stirland have one and the moot you know the scale is all messed up.

Hoping they do a more detailed old world map in a campaign dlc.
>>
>>148201560
Fair enough. When beastmen are added it should open up quite a dynamic in the campaigns for most factions.

Every single human faction will now have Beastmen prodding and poking around fucking things up. As a horde they may even have a respawn event.

For chaos its a potential bro that isn't incompetent Norscans or almost dead Greenskins trying to save themselves in an alliance with you.

Orcs might every once in a while have a raiding army get ambushed but along with dwarfs probably they won't feel their impact as much.
>>
>>148201056
There's nothing wrong with that. Why would a humab live underground in a dwarf hold and visa versa? You could always get a mod to satisfy your retarded map painting craving.
>>
>>148206026

You're right, there isn't.

I didn't intend to imply I had anything against the un-settlable provinces. I think it's fine.

I just mean to say that given there are such provinces, the map feels smaller.
>>
>>148206306
Wait for the expansions.
>>
>>148206026

>Trying to defend a decision that was made purely for game balance reasons with in-world logic

Just stop

Regional occupation restrictions were a good idea and make the game more fun, but it does not and never will make sense within the logic of the setting.
>>
>>148207386
>i don't know what I'm talking about
>>
File: Beastmen.jpg (79KB, 873x627px) Image search: [Google]
Beastmen.jpg
79KB, 873x627px
>Khazrak One-Eye vs Boris Todbringer mini campaign
ARE YOU GUYS READY FOR THURSDAY? it's going to be the announcement and a release date I guess
>>
>>148197901
they would slaughter fantasy fucking shits, noone in TWW even has pikes
>>
>>148208038
The real question is if the entire WHFB universe plus all the armies of the classical age combined went up against a platoon of abrams, who would come up on top?
>>
File: 1397479797139.jpg (17KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1397479797139.jpg
17KB, 200x200px
>>148208038
http://warhammerfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Leopold's_Leopard_Company
>>
>>148207618

The Badlands were literally a giant human empire before the orcs moved in you mongoloid, there is zero in-world reason they couldn't live there.
>>
>>148208223
Warhammer side because Purple Fun Exists
>>
>>148208403
The abrams has NBC protection.
>>
>>148208223

Magic wins 'cus magic
>>
>>148208223
>Abrams Platoon reigns supreme on the battlefield
>Honeywell Turbine guzzles gas like no end
> Gas runs dry, Abrams turned into glorified pillboxes
> No tanker to refuel
> No ammo depot

Lawd, this is /twg/ yet nobody thinks of logistics.
>>
Are there any good mods out for TWW yet? I haven't played the game since the 2nd, because frankly. Well, there's not much replayability for me right now aside from making webms.
>>
>>148208370
I said TWW, as in TOTAL WAR warhammer, so far there are no pikes in it

>>148208223
Khorne
>>
>>148209287

If you haven't played with Molay's Spells and Artifacts then you should, the game becomes a lot more fun when magic is actually usable.
>>
File: 14372358.png (657KB, 670x690px) Image search: [Google]
14372358.png
657KB, 670x690px
>>148186803
Ah, Wissenland, the glorified outskirts of a city full of fops, and ever Reikland's lapdog.
>>
File: Beastmen_Gors.png (864KB, 512x640px) Image search: [Google]
Beastmen_Gors.png
864KB, 512x640px
>ONLY TWO DAYS LEFT UNTIL BEASTMEN ANNOUNCEMENT
>>
>>148207863
I REALLY HOPE SO

In before it's just a hero for the empire

Or worse Its nothing
>>
File: Removedruchii.jpg (669KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Removedruchii.jpg
669KB, 1920x1080px
So the initial invasion went well, took 2 cities + capital but I only brought one and a half stacks and the infantry of the Druchii is stronger than you would expect, not sure if I can hold this hellhole.
>>
>>148209228
Name one total war game that has logistics involved.
>>
>>148209228
To be fair it's hardly like these games support thinking about logistics.

I wish they would though, could solve some problems.
>>
>>148209287
Try Radious.
>>
>>148210313
How would you suggest they do that?
>>
File: Beastmen_Leadership.png (1MB, 574x804px) Image search: [Google]
Beastmen_Leadership.png
1MB, 574x804px
>>148210120
>Its nothing
Since there's the teaser I'm 99,9% sure it will be something, although it being only a empire hero would be disappointing.

I NEED MY SLAUGHTER, RAPE AND DEFECATION FIX
>>
>>148210562
You can play greenskins. You'd still be missing the rape but there are other games for that.
>>
>>148210884
Don't you understand? We have to have them all together, at the same time.
>>
File: KingLoser.jpg (585KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
KingLoser.jpg
585KB, 1920x1080px
What is it with the Bret king and Norsca? Every game I've played he runs up there whenever he starts to run low on settlements. I just don't understand.
>>
>>148211437
Deus Vult, that's what.
>>
>>148210415
I wouldn't have a clue I'm not a game designer.

Would just be cool if you had to worry about supply lines. and keeping your boarders secure
>>
>>148210884
>tfw no proper game where you are a big ugly green monster with a huge dick that kills and defecate all over men while raping their wives
>>
>>148210884
But Beastmen are BEAST and MEN.
Greenskins are just GREEN and have SKINS.

I NEED POO AND PEE
>>
>>148211575
It wouldn't be hard to keep a brigade of less than 2000 men supplied off the land.
>>
>>148210562
Well less "Nothing" and more "Nothing that's actual content to the game"

But yeah, I really do hope it's Beastmen. Would be interesting to see how campaigns roll with them up everyones backdoor.
>>
File: Medieval feels.jpg (128KB, 596x641px) Image search: [Google]
Medieval feels.jpg
128KB, 596x641px
>>148209287
>you could've stayed home and baked and ignored the call of duty fuck the elector cunts
>>
File: 1390392829607.gif (2MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1390392829607.gif
2MB, 480x360px
New to total war here

Do Lords that die in battle not respawn eventually in my Lord pool? I just lost a level 30 chaos dude.
>>
>>148212784
I think there is a chance for those guys to survive but normally they are gone forever.
>>
>>148210562

It's 100% going to be an empire hero as freelc, but there's a chance of having a separate paid dlc like with the blood knights/blood pack. Although I honestly doubt we're getting another whole faction this early.
>>
>>148212784
Sorry man hes going to be gone unless you reload a save.

It's only the legendary lords that will keep coming back.
>>
>>148213214
>>148212918

fug

Rip in piss Bubonicus ;_;7
>>
>>148212784

They can be wounded and bought back in a few turns instead of outright killed, I have no idea what makes the game decide which happens though.
>>
>>148213193
I'm sure too that it's going to be an Empire hero but maybe in combination with Beastmen and the next patch in 2 or 3 weeks.
>>
>>148213269
at least you're not a savescummer. props
>>
>>148213770
I thought he would come back, it's too late to re roll my save now, fuck
>>
Do people actually think there's going to be DLC that expands the map and adds in all these factions?

Its totally going to be Age of Charlemagne/Last Roman shit where they take a piece of the map and add a few factions to it with maybe some existing units to the one faction thats from the base game.

Which is a fucking shame because Warhammer Total War gets fucking dull super quickly when there's only one siege map per faction, and all the units are pretty much the same.
>>
>>148214398

They already said that there will be expansions to the main map as well as scenarios.
>>
So I was playing as Dwarves against an Ork army. The Orks, led by Azhag, had 16 Rock Throwers, and 3 miscellaneous Ork units. I had an army of mixed Longbeards, Warriors, Miners, Quarrelers, and 4 Gyrocopters.

I basically got my shit pushed in because all my infantry got shelled to oblivion charging the Ork lines. Aside from having my Gyrocopters slowly work their way through the Ork siege, is there another strategy that would've worked better against this army? Like, could I make my Infantry formations 1-unit thick and minimize losses from rocks while they charge?
>>
>VC, manage to somehow pull the Red Eye and Bloody Spears into alliances
>help them wipe out Karak Kadrin, and Zhufbar so they thrive
>Grimgor confederating like a mad cunt, but they never join him
>wipe out a fairly large part of his turf, mainly the coast and Death Pass
>Army of Savage Orcs spawn, ally them too
>Chaos shows up
>My Mannfred/Kemmler doomstacks face off against Archaon, Sigvald, Kholek, and the Everwatcher
>supported by a Bloody Spears and Savage Orc stack
>Age of Peace

Orcs are the best allies.
>>
>>148214608

Your morale should drag you through the catapult fire, but yeah, make your lines as long as possible and space out your units, may be worth sending your Gyrocpoters in first and have them weave a bit in the hopes they get the aggro and avoid like 90% of the rocks.
>>
>>148214608
>The Orks, led by Azhag, had 16 Rock Throwers
Azhag is a tactical genius, stunties btfo

couldn't you just send the gyros in to rout his artillery
>>
>>148214646

I think all those tribes you listed have the vampire influence trait as well, pretty cool tbqh.
>>
>>148214608
>16 Rock Throwers
Just spaghetti this shit up
>>
>>148214692
>>148214694
I did at first, and they broke a couple of units, but I had to give the computer back to my brother so I had to rush and fight the battle. He bought TWH, not me.

But Azhag had already attacked one city and the garrison was basically wiped out by his artillery while they were fighting him and his Big 'Uns. So I wanted to see if there was a counter for that if I hadn't had Gyros. Because my Dwarf economy has been suffering and I didn't get Gyros until just two turns before this battle took place.
>>
>>148214916
Spaghetti?
>>
File: best mummyfu.jpg (294KB, 762x1085px) Image search: [Google]
best mummyfu.jpg
294KB, 762x1085px
>>148184442
Better do it while you still can then
>>
>>148214398
Look at the fucking map in-game, there's still so much space south, east and west
>>
File: who is weak now faggot.jpg (79KB, 800x463px) Image search: [Google]
who is weak now faggot.jpg
79KB, 800x463px
>>148214694
>Azhag
>Tactical genius

Your lore-fu is weak, anon.
>>
>>148214997
Spaghetti lines
Basically make the line as long as possible, ranged units always aim for the center so they'll cause less damage since they'll be hitting a couple of units at best
>>
>>148214469
CA says a lot of shit.
>>
>>148215248
What space

You mean the space that every Total War map has?
>China and North America confirmed for Attila!
>>
>>148215279
Ah, gotcha. Yeah, I figured that might be the only way to do it after I thought about it. But doesn't that leave you vulnerable to the non-artillery later on?
>>
>>148215593

Not when there's so little of it
>>
File: 1394607191975.jpg (227KB, 1600x1120px) Image search: [Google]
1394607191975.jpg
227KB, 1600x1120px
>>148215106
SIGMAR FORBIDS THIS
>>
File: so_much_hidden_land.png (4MB, 2044x1408px) Image search: [Google]
so_much_hidden_land.png
4MB, 2044x1408px
>>148215540
>what is the in-game map
Are you retarded on purpose?
>>
>>148215540
>Ignoring Tomb Kings to the South
>Ignoring Elves to the West
>Ignoring Bretonnia
>Ignoring the Ogre Kingdoms
>>
File: image.jpg (328KB, 548x1340px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
328KB, 548x1340px
>>148215106
Good taste
>>
>>148215883
where are the ogre kingdoms?
>>
>>148216148

They're to the east, past the dwarf mountains
>>
File: Tomb Kings still not announced.gif (355KB, 250x183px) Image search: [Google]
Tomb Kings still not announced.gif
355KB, 250x183px
> Tomb Kings still not announced
>>
>>148216182
thanks

i've read that there's some ogres on albion aswell, is that a thing?
>>
>>148216182
And past the CHAOS DWARF mountains.
>>
File: 1422381240487.jpg (59KB, 732x628px) Image search: [Google]
1422381240487.jpg
59KB, 732x628px
>>148216274
>>
>>148216275
Giants maybe.
>>
File: 1467297199652.png (290KB, 600x615px) Image search: [Google]
1467297199652.png
290KB, 600x615px
>>148216274
>>
File: queen_khalida.jpg (135KB, 705x1132px) Image search: [Google]
queen_khalida.jpg
135KB, 705x1132px
>>148215106
best vampire slaying waifu
>>
>>148215861
How are they going to squeeze in both Ulthuan and Naggaroth/Lustria on the left?

>img size
Why nigger?
>>
>>148217646

I imagine they would just expand the map itself.
>>
>>148216635
BY SIGMAR - NO
>>
File: 1460460265666.jpg (205KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1460460265666.jpg
205KB, 720x960px
>>148217646
>>148217727
are you fucking retarded? there are a leaked expansion map already
>>
File: map.png (398KB, 604x494px) Image search: [Google]
map.png
398KB, 604x494px
>>148217646
I guess like the datamined map we know for 3 weeks or so?
>>
>>148217646

In empire if you were at Europe and scrolled to the right you would get past Persia and reach India, this was seamless like attila Although the map changed at somepoint. You had to choose the americas map manualy since the mini-map "ended" a bit left of europe and you had to place your ships to a gate of sorts.Same with the trade points. What makes me wonder is that the 2 next full games are supposed to be playable on their own, I wonder how they're going to make them feel complete and since all the theoretical maps I've seen seem rather awkward to use alone
>>
>>148217646
>img size
Are you actually having problems opening a 3,5 MB pic?

>>148217943
I think the whole map will be available even in the expansions but you can only play the expansion races (and dlc races)
>>
>>148217943
I'm really curious on the compatibility issue.
I'm interested in a more robust multiplayer and if the game is segmented 3 ways + DLC i wonder how that will all tie together.
>>
what if the first expansion adds naggaroth lustria AND the dark lands, while the second expansion focuses on chaos and the chaos wastes?
>>
>>148218156
I'd have no problem with that but don't think that's going to happen (even though the russian datamine indicates that your idea could be true)
>>
>>148218321

I mean, I'm just thinking of how they could justify selling people a "L" shaped expansion, considering they said its supposed to be stand-alone as well
>>
>>148194005
My guess is, we are getting Markus Wulfhart as a new LL + beastemen race DLC pack. I know it's pretty generous, but hear me out.

It's clear that letter tells us about beastmen raid, but i don't think they would've mentioned Huntsmarshall if they don't plan on adding him eventually.

If they add Markus, it would be a perfect time to add Empire huntsmen as a regular unit to the Empire roster, with Wulfhart's Hunters being upgraded version of them (they talked about regiments of renown in their DLC blog, how they will be just upgraded versions of existing units with recrutement limit).

If Markus is indeed a LL and not a Hero unit, he would need quest battles. It would feel wrong if those battles won't be against beastmen, he is a Huntsmarshall after all, he hunts beasts.

I know it sounds like wishful thinking, but i think we are getting both Markus and Beastmen, or at least Beastmen alone, beacuse having Markus without some raping goats would feel wrong. Beastmen need their own Lore of magic, so it coincides with Future Content blog, with Empire Hero being next in line (And it would be Amber Wizard with lore of Beasts).
>>
File: xMSnkcG.jpg (41KB, 479x720px) Image search: [Google]
xMSnkcG.jpg
41KB, 479x720px
>>148217851
>>
>>148219339
You look like you're fucking retarded
>>
File: vlcsnap-2015-06-05-20h06m17s162.png (165KB, 500x499px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2015-06-05-20h06m17s162.png
165KB, 500x499px
>>148219481
>implying
>>
>>148219572
yes
>>
File: 1460507429166.jpg (200KB, 900x1353px) Image search: [Google]
1460507429166.jpg
200KB, 900x1353px
>best elves still not announced
>>
File: IMAGE_199.png (3MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMAGE_199.png
3MB, 1600x1200px
>>148219742
looks like you got the wrong images by accident, here's the correct one
>>
File: 1396727915519.jpg (842KB, 827x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1396727915519.jpg
842KB, 827x1200px
>>148219742
looks like you got the wrong images by accident, here's the correct one
>>
>>148219849
only you can burn down the elf forest
>>
File: average_beastman.jpg (80KB, 426x321px) Image search: [Google]
average_beastman.jpg
80KB, 426x321px
>>148219938
>RAPING QT WOOD ELF BITCHES AND TURNING ATHEL LOREN INTO A HIVE OF CHAOS INFESTATION WHEN?
>>
File: 1437238863115.png (118KB, 764x718px) Image search: [Google]
1437238863115.png
118KB, 764x718px
>>148219849
>>148219849
>>148219936

>tfw being an elf player in End Times
>>
File: bretonnia.png (351KB, 529x337px) Image search: [Google]
bretonnia.png
351KB, 529x337px
>>148219938
Don't touch ze Lady's sacred forest you filthy peasant
>>
File: bretonnia-you-gonna-get-crusaded.jpg (603KB, 1200x764px) Image search: [Google]
bretonnia-you-gonna-get-crusaded.jpg
603KB, 1200x764px
>>148220003
>possibly 2 days until slaughtering Beastmen
Will be the best day of my life
>>
>>148220259
>2 days
what?
>>148220173
kys wood elf cuck
>>
File: BRETONNIANS HATE HIM.jpg (72KB, 330x494px) Image search: [Google]
BRETONNIANS HATE HIM.jpg
72KB, 330x494px
>>148220259

>Bretonnia
>Slaughtering anyone

Only thing they slaughter are cows and their peasantry.
>>
When do we get Knights of the White Wolf/Bull/Blazing Sun Inncer circle Knights etc?
This is ridicolous.
>>
File: Total_Shitposting_General.jpg (781KB, 1100x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Total_Shitposting_General.jpg
781KB, 1100x1500px
total shitposting general when?
>>
>>148220317
look >>148194005
>three days hence
that was yesterday and thursday is always dlc and patch day
>>
Brexit was a mistake and anyone who voted for it was bamboozled by Nigel Farage into thinking they could stop muh brown people.
>>148220445
Now
>>
>>148220345
Madmen say nothing of worth, and dead men say nothing at all.

So shut your face Leitdorf.
>>
>>148220518
Yeah, that's true. And now, they're all leaving all the mess to someone else to clean, and all the enterprises are leaving the UK.
>>
File: laughing_elf_whores.jpg (101KB, 300x269px) Image search: [Google]
laughing_elf_whores.jpg
101KB, 300x269px
>>148220173
>>148220259
>Bretonnia
>being relevant
t. wood elf cucks
>>
Alright bros, after getting to turn 100 with the vamps, i'm taking a break. The chaos has started to invade and I just got my new high tier troops.

Since i'm drunk, I've decided to not fuck that campaign up and to go for something more laid back.
I chose a dwarf campaign for the first time. I have no idea what most of the mid/high tier shit does. For right now, i'm just using basic warriors for a meat shield with a shitload of crossbows and grudgethrowers to fuck them up from far away. It's working pretty well.

Are cannons better than grudgethrowers? What should my army comp look like for mid/late game? Like I said, i've never played the dwarfs or fought against them, so I dont know which units are good and which ones are bad. I heard gyrocopters suck, any truth to that?
>>
>>148220663
I like to mix cannons and grudge throwers, something like 2-3 or 1-2
>>
>>148220624

Still more relevant than the Tomb Keks
>>
>>148220716
Are the organ guns good? Should I use irondrakes when I get the chance?
>>
>>148220601
But atleast they got their independence* and muh better trade deals tho right?
>>
File: God-save-the-Queen.jpg (21KB, 324x324px) Image search: [Google]
God-save-the-Queen.jpg
21KB, 324x324px
>>148220601
>all the enterprises are leaving the UK
Thanks britcucks for boosting EU's economy :^)
>>
>>148220663
>I heard gyrocopters suck, any truth to that?

Yes. Irondrakes and the organ gun are pretty great though.
>>
>>148220809
I though the EU made it clear that UK would no longer get any special treatment?
Then again, everyone is getting sick of the EU, even the pro-europe want to quit the current Union and make a new one where people aren't just doing as they want.
>>
>>148185445
>>148185780
Playing Chaos with Sigwald was the easiest campaign i've ever played. I sacked/razed only 14 settlements in under 100 turns and won. I could've just continued to sack the rest 26 for Long Campaign Victory but why do.
>>
File: Dumb_Animorphs.jpg (58KB, 1022x415px) Image search: [Google]
Dumb_Animorphs.jpg
58KB, 1022x415px
>>148220729
Everyone is more relevant than Dumb Kangz, even Chaos Dwarfs
>>
>>148220663

Cannons are for killing large monsters or quickly knocking holes in walls.

Grudgethrower is better for killing infantry. Organ Guns are really good, basically will decimate any unit within a few rounds of firing if you can get the elevation angle right and not splay your own troops.
>>
>>148221031
Shit, so I need to be on a hill or something for organ guns to be effective? Could be a problem.
>>
>>148221096
You need to be on a hill with pretty much all direct fire weapons.
>>
>>148220601
>And now, they're all leaving
false

>all the enterprises are leaving the UK.
also false
>>
>>148221273

Or you could just stick your shit on the flanks.
>>
>>148221342
>the denial is strong with this one
>>
File: manowar.jpg (159KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
manowar.jpg
159KB, 1024x768px
Would Naval Battles in TW:W even work without having to dedicated Battlefellt Gothic: Armada levels of dev-time and resources into?
>>
>>148221401
got any facts to back up your claims?
>>
>>148220518
>>>/pol/
>>>/int/
>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>148221369
Against hoards of filthy greenskins, it would be a waste. They'd just swarm the flanks and take them out, right?
>>
>>148221440
This
>>
>>148221096
No, they will shoot over your front line fine no matter the terrain. same with all artillery in TWW.
>>
>>148221427
I'd get to play pirate vampires... that'd be fucking dope.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVbH1BVXywY
Who's the objectively best from the historical perspective?
I'm happy they're using historical characters for once
>>
Is this game any good? Does it have the factions from the original games?
>>
>>148221427
naval battles are shit, I hope they don't waste resources on them.
>>
>>148221583
What if they make them Empire-tier though
>>
>>148221545
>the pro eu cuck is a child

oh dear
>>
>>148221549
If you are talking about Warhammer its pretty good the races seem true to the tabletop and lore but we still need more factions
>>
>>148221459
just put them behind your infantry, even if your soldiers backs are touching the mouths of the cannons the projectiles will still go over their heads causing no harm.
>>
>>148221604
Well given how the fleets for each faction seem to be i could range from Rome 2 style boardfests to FOTS style long range artillery duels and stuff. Also someone had datamined unit portraits for ships (3 for each faction I think).I dont know how a Norscan boarding longship would fare agains a dorf dreadnought though. I believe they will definetely add some way to do battles at sea even if auto resolve only, since high and dark elves are supposedly pretty big neaval powers.
>>
>>148221631
Nice, will they be releasing the Night Elves or Lordaeron at some point too?
>>
File: 1465369377135.jpg (23KB, 480x273px) Image search: [Google]
1465369377135.jpg
23KB, 480x273px
>>148221545
>alexander
>dark hair
>>
>>148221620
>can't even reply to the right comment
not even surprised
>>
File: 1460804622299.png (38KB, 302x234px) Image search: [Google]
1460804622299.png
38KB, 302x234px
>>148221816
>Night Elves
>Lordaeron

Please be considerate of other peoples autism before baiting anon
>>
Should I get Chaos DLC? Is it worth the money? Any chances for discount on DLC's?
>>
File: image.jpg (113KB, 736x528px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113KB, 736x528px
POO POO
PEE PEE
TWO DAYS TILL THE RAPING SPREE
>>
>>148221963
if you like chaos yes, if you're going to play them for the sake of it, no.
>>
>>148222020
Announcement or another teaser anyway. It's far too early for another DLC
>>
>>148222020
>eat captives
>rape captives
>shit on captives

Ty anon who said this before.
>>
What the fuck is your obsession with shitting? Whats the link between Beastmen and shitting everywhere?
>>
>>148222349

Beastmen like to poo on everything. Not even joking, the closet thing to art they have are idols made of dung.
>>
How did they train soldiers in line formation not to break or freak out when their friends next to them got shot?

What did NCOs do in line formations?
>>
What the fuck should my Spanish army comprise of?
Something to stop me from spamming Jinetes please
>>
File: Beastmen_bloodgrounds.png (982KB, 951x529px) Image search: [Google]
Beastmen_bloodgrounds.png
982KB, 951x529px
NOT ENOUGH POO POSTING
>>
File: Malagor_the_Crowfather.jpg (169KB, 744x694px) Image search: [Google]
Malagor_the_Crowfather.jpg
169KB, 744x694px
>>148194005
>FATHER OF CROWS
>FATHER OF CROWS
>FATHER OF CROWS
>>
>>148222773
Don't you mean
poosting?
>>
>>148222683
>What did NCOs do in line formations?
Keep soldiers from breaking or freaking out when their friends next to them got shot.
>>
File: Malagor_the_Dark_Omen.png (418KB, 439x631px) Image search: [Google]
Malagor_the_Dark_Omen.png
418KB, 439x631px
>>148222982
Second LL next to Khazrak One Eye confirmed?
Will there be a third one?
>>
>>148222683
PTSD is a modern phenomenon.
>>
>>148223084
maybe Taurox the Brass bull
>>
>>148194005
Masters of the Drakwald Lord pack.

Adding new Legendary Lords to both the Empire and Chaos.

Malagor the Dark Omen Legendary Lord with his Bestigors regiment of renown.

Markus Wulfhard Legendary Lord with his Hunters regiment of renown.

Calling it.
>>
File: AS221D_BM-Vignette.jpg (3MB, 1742x3000px) Image search: [Google]
AS221D_BM-Vignette.jpg
3MB, 1742x3000px
KILL RAPE SHIT
>>
>>148223101
Aren't there journals of monks or priests treating knights after battles that had PTSD-like symptoms?
>>
>>148223180
>Beastmen units and lord
>before Beastmen faction itself

You serious, aniki?
>>
>>148223180
>Malagor the Dark Omen Legendary Lord with his Bestigors regiment of renown.
>For Warriors of Chaos
That's bullshit and you know it
>>
>>148223101
Are you serious mang
>>
>>148223281
>>148223332
You expect CA to fully implement the Beastmen Race when the Empire are already facing so much shit? They know it's completely unbalanced so they're not going to do it.

They'll give you one LL and one unit, then dump out a quick blog post telling you to eat it up with bullshit reasons.
>>
>>148223497
They're either going full Beastmen or not at all.
A Beastmen LL for Warriors of Chaos won't happen if I'm wrong I'm gonna apologize to you
>>
>>148223497
They will buff empire with new lords dedicated to killing beastmen other beasties
>>
>>148223410
History is one of the few subjects easily accessible yet incredibly difficult to understand.

It creates a bunch of armchair historians who are braindead retarded, have no idea what they're talking about and think that if they didn't read about something, it didn't happen.
>>
>>148223101
No, you dumb fuck. It was just labelled as cowardice back then.
>>
>>148223497
>when the Empire are already facing so much shit?

git gud, Empire is litteraly the easiest faction

Once you own Marienburg, you just steamroll everybody

Having beastmen lords before the actual army is retaded and not going to happen
>>
>>148223780
I never play Empire, so I'm thinking exclusively about the AI.

Having the AI Empire get steamrolled within the first 30 turns by Beastmen, Vampires and Marauders even before Archaon turns up is retarded.
>>
>>148223952
That doesn't happen either though
>>
>>148224141
How do you know? You don't own the Beastmen DLC.
>>
>>148223952
>Having the AI Empire get steamrolled within the first 30 turns
Never happened to me tbqh, either the Empire alone or combined with Marienburg normally owns nearly half the map in all my games, even after Chaos is destroyed they still have half the empire provinces left.
VC's and Bretonnia never have more than 3 or 4 regions though.
>>
>>148224304
Says who? :^)
But seriously, Empire AI doesn't get fucked that eartly, or doesn't get fucked at all
>>
>>148222997
I see through your web of deceit carlos
>>
>>148224407
They will though, I haven't seen a single game where the Empire doesn't get pushed back to Altdorf before they're saved by Tilestalia or Bretonnia/Marienburg.

Now imagine an entire beastmen race thrown into the mix, balanced by CA so that they reach the endgame.
>>
File: Luthor_huss.jpg (89KB, 771x469px) Image search: [Google]
Luthor_huss.jpg
89KB, 771x469px
Outta my way beastmen fucking shits
>>
>>148224515
Maybe they will replace those orc hordes that exist in reikland/north-ish? they dont make any sense lorewise besides giving you some experience against orcs and being a general thorn in your side. In my first game as empire i though I killed them when they run away into brettonia with like 5 orcs left and came back later to fuck my shit up waaaaayy stronger than they should be. Dumb Brets are too shit to even kill a few bloodied orcs
>>
>>148224813
>Kill the Orc stacks early
>Random event spawns a full savage Orc stack a few turns later while I'm busy with Marienburg
>>
>>148224813
>they dont make any sense lorewise
fuck ton of greenskins in those forests familia.
>>
Beastmen this week? I want to believe
>>
>>148224801
How do you behead someone with a hammer?
>>
>>148225072
dear god no
>>
>>148225120

With his faith in Sigmar.
>>
>>148225165
>deer god YES
>>
>>148224813

The forests of the Empire have tons of Forest Goblin tribes in them.
>>
>>148225120
You hit very hard.
You can behead things with weird things if you hit very hard.
>>
>>148225072
It's probably just another teaser, or the new lore plus empire hero.
>>
>>148225250

Did you know that a soccer ball thrown at more than 400 kph can decapitate people?
>>
File: Boris_Todbringer.png (584KB, 287x825px) Image search: [Google]
Boris_Todbringer.png
584KB, 287x825px
>>148225224

REMOVE BEASTMEN FROM THE PREMISES
>>
>>148225298
Well now i do!
Did you know that sometimes people get decapitated from hanging? Happent to Saddam Hussein
>>
>>148225224
They're coming soon, they'll be good.
Soon will take a lot longer than one more week.
>>
>>148225250
You might decapitate hin but also pulverise the head in the process.
>>
>>148225250
Wouldn't that shatter the head rather than cut it?
>>
>>148225462
>>148225491
Maybe Beastmen skulls are extra tuff!
Like with goats.
Or maybe you hit him just under the jaw, so it cuts the spine off the skull.
>>
File: 20160712141119_1.jpg (483KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
20160712141119_1.jpg
483KB, 1680x1050px
anyone fancy rating my campaign comp

not sure if I should swap out the crossbowmen for outriders or pistoliers
>>
>>148225250
>>148225462
Hard for a human to reach high enough to smack his head off anyway. Probably got beaten up and then smacked in the back or the back of the head. Then the squire would cut off the head for a trophy.
>>
>>148225548
Even so, aiming for the neck with a warhammer is risky. It's not like a blade where 90% of the thing hurts, you have to be really accurate.

That bald guy probably wanted to show off.
>>
>>148225648
Would replace most of the halberdiers with greatswords and the luminark with a steam tank
>>
>>148225761
A blade is not a light saber. If anything you can afford to be less accurate with a hammer because getting hit anywhere with it would hurt.
>>
>>148225929
>not liking polearms
Pleb.
>>
>>148226301
I dunno, a blade has a small handle compared to the hurt part.
Meanwhile war hammers and axes have a longer handle. My autism keeps yelling at me that they're way harder to use in combat.
>>
>>148226393
??? How would having a shorter hilt make a weapon easier to handle?
>>
>>148225648

5/10

Lose the halberds replace with greatswords, get rid of 1 handgunner, replace with an additional Greatswords unit, replace Reiksguard with non-halbard gryphs replace Luminark with Steam Tank, keep crossbows. Maybe replace 1 mortar with Great Cannon or additional Steam Tank.
>>
>>148226312
Not him, polearms are great but they're clearly the worse option here. Warhammer has shit spear/pike/whatever mechanics as well.
>>
File: 20160712051256_1.jpg (668KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160712051256_1.jpg
668KB, 1920x1080px
>enemy units keep breaking and running away at like full hp and turning around and coming back, basically dragging the battle out for like 15 minutes because my zombies have to chase them

is this a vampire counts thing
why
>>
File: 1458162616388.jpg (17KB, 316x239px) Image search: [Google]
1458162616388.jpg
17KB, 316x239px
>>148226527
>replace reiksguard with anything
>replace reiksguard with MORE memegrpyhs
Reiksguard is the best looking and most fun unit in the Empire army.
>>
>>148226628
It's functionally identical to demigryphs except inferior in evey aspect.
>>
>>148226586
> not having any doggos

Honestly this is completely your fault and I hope you learn a lesson here.
>>
File: Here.jpg (545KB, 1894x1286px) Image search: [Google]
Here.jpg
545KB, 1894x1286px
>>148226503
Since I can't explain it with words, I made a picture.
>>
>>148226628

>Early fight with Bastonne fucking shits
>Charge starting Reiksguard unit straight at unit of mounted yeomen
>Yeomen counter charge
>Smash together
>30 Yeomen die instantly, zero Reiksguard die
>>
>>148226817
This is bait right?
>>
>>148226393
Have you ever used an axe or a hammer with a long handle? It's not hard at all to hit exactly where you intend to.
>>
>>148225929
>>148226527
what's wrong with the luminark, it one shots the majority of units?
>>
>>148226746
If we're going maximum function then just use nothing but steam tanks.
Reiksguard are better to use than gryphs because they look much better and a normal cavalry unit is more satisfying to charge with.

>>148226817
Hahah holy shit
>>
>>148226817

That's not how weapons work.
>>
>>148226886
No, I never. I used an axe once, but it was a one-handed one.

And I still managed to miss the log I was trying to open, so I sincerely don't get how people can use axes and hammers in combat, beyond the "they're good" part.
>>
File: 1454679702691.png (551KB, 560x411px) Image search: [Google]
1454679702691.png
551KB, 560x411px
>>148226817
>doesn't hurt

????????
>>
>>148226890

Too fucking slow firing rate

Too rarely truly useful.
>>
>>148226787

i've never used them
are they good?
>>
>>148226959
What the fuck? You know you're supposed to lightly embed the ax in the log and then simply tap to split it right? Even a child knows this.
>>
>>148227005
>got himself stabbed in the foot like a retard
>>
>>148226959
You must have awful coordination. You get better with practice of course, but it should be impossible to miss with a one handed one. Hell, when I was chopping small wood pieces I would use a short handled two hander (26", suitable for kids) with one hand because it was faster. Never missed once.
>>
>>148226959
With normal human depth perception.

>>148227098
Depends entirely on the size and type of the wood as well as the size of the axe and the strength of the wielder.
>>
>>148227145
Bad coordination, and deadly scared of missing and chopping my foot off.
>>
>>148227181
If we're talking about splitting logs for firewood then even a little girl could do it, and quick too.
>>
>>148226959

Are you special needs?

Nothing you say makes sense
>>
>>148227005
This youtuber meme needs to stop
>>
>>148227005
how did that idiot expect to win with his own sword behind his back?
>>
>>148227225
What's wrong with you? Were you coddled as a child? Ever shot a firearm in your life? Do you walk about wearing a helmet?
>>
>>148227248
>>148227339
Not even that guy, but if you're going to play armchair experts, at least try to sound like one, instead of resorting to childish name calling.
>>
>>148227413
I've seen fucking 7 year old girls split logs with ease, there's no excuse.
>>
>>148227242
Still depends on all those variables. I've only chopped eucalyptus, and as a child I only usually got halfway through, the structure still solid enough that I'd have to lift up the log with the axe and drop it down a second time.
>>
>>148227339
>using firearms
>impressive

There's a reason that women are considered more and more for combat roles these days.
>>
File: Good luck.jpg (164KB, 600x275px) Image search: [Google]
Good luck.jpg
164KB, 600x275px
>>148227472
I'd like to see a 7 years old girl trying to split a log like that with just a small axe.
I'll be over there drinking a beer while waiting for the magic to happen.
>>
>>148227629
>women
>combat roles
Weak bait.
>>
>>148227650

That's not a log you giant fucking retard.
>>
>>148227629
You're right, there's nothing impressive about shooting a firearm, which was my entire point you illiterate moron.
>>
>>148227650
That's a stump, not a log. Nobody will split that, because stumps don't generally split.
>>
>>148227728
It's wood, so it's log.
>>
>>148227650
That's a fucking stump, what the fuck is wrong with you? Did you actually miss a fucking stump?
>>
>>148227770
I thought a stump was a cut limb or something like that?
>>
File: 1464288661328.jpg (115KB, 792x792px) Image search: [Google]
1464288661328.jpg
115KB, 792x792px
>>148227843
I'm ded
>>
>>148227863
Is this bait?
>>
>>148227778

You cannot possibly be for real
>>
>>148227778
Holy shit you are retarded, or at the very least have never set foot out of the inner city
>>
>>148227843
Long story short, I had a foot on the log to keep it from moving around, so I was very afraid of getting the axe in on my foot.
Also, some autists are saying it's a stump, which is wrong.
>>
File: wtf are you doing.jpg (11KB, 220x229px) Image search: [Google]
wtf are you doing.jpg
11KB, 220x229px
>>148228095
>I had a foot on the log to keep it from moving around
>>
>/twg/ - I wasn't here but I know better
>>
>>148227934
to properly top of this shitposting we only need that smug poster anon post his daily
>going to gsg
pasta
>>
File: original.gif (2MB, 640x278px) Image search: [Google]
original.gif
2MB, 640x278px
In the normal world, people get triggered over racism.

Meanwhile, TWG get triggered over people unable to make firewood.
>>
>>148228279
I'm glad we could actually have some proper shitposting. What we had yesterday was just sad.
>>
Do you split your wood like you split your ENEMIES' SKULLS, /twg/?
>>
>>148228620
I don't know. I have yet to split the skulls of any enemies. I bore no ill will towards the mice I've hit with a car.
>>
File: 1456812314374.jpg (128KB, 624x576px) Image search: [Google]
1456812314374.jpg
128KB, 624x576px
>>148228095
>i had my foot on the log

Who gave you that ax? Why are you allowed to wield it?
>>
>>148221427
I think they could. There's not a whole lot of verity with the fleets and you wouldn't have to worry as much about all the little details as Armada.

Like all they're really need to do is have proper collisions and damage sectors for the models. everything else has already been done before in the engine so shouldn't take as much as having to do it from scratch..
>>
>>148228912
I like to spray Ax all over me.
>>
File: 1467239068563.jpg (686KB, 1262x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1467239068563.jpg
686KB, 1262x1100px
How many turns does a warrior of chaos playthrough usually take?
>>
>>148221427
could any schiff in the TWWH universe make a dent on a nimitz class carrier?
>>
>>148229487
Oh it's you. Fuck off soldat.
>>
>>148229252
Depends on a lot of factors. Long or short victory, if you muck about or rush objectives, how well the factions you have to wipe out does against their enemies, whether you wipe out factions for fun etc.
>>
who /MattEaston/ here?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnkVlK3BFLw
>>
>>148229851
I'm a lindy "i talk shit out of my ass" biege fan myself
>>
>>148229947

He's all right on some topics but when he gets into firearms or specific things about melee fighting it gets ugly.

He recently talked a buncha shit about the German Mg42, saying the british Brengun was better. Having operated the modern day version of the MG42 (MG3) myself i got quite triggered about his false claims.
>>
>>148229851
We all know that die deutsche schwert made out of stalwart krupp steel is superior to any other untermensch blade.
>>
>>148230110
>AAAAHHH GUNS ARE SO LOUD PEOPLE COULDN'T POSSIBLY HEAR ANYONE OVER THE SOUNDS OF GUNFIRE IT IS THE SOUND OF 6 MILLION JEWS BEING INCINERATED AT ONCE, TIMES 6 MILLION IT IS SO LOUD EVEY TIME A GUN IS FIRED A UNIVERSE IS CREATED TRUST ME I'M A BONG THEREFORE I KNOW MY GUNS
>>
File: 1468284489910.gif (386KB, 200x157px) Image search: [Google]
1468284489910.gif
386KB, 200x157px
What is your opinion on Building Chains?
>>
>>148230110
I know it's you soldat, fuck off
>>
File: 20160711235136_1.jpg (624KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160711235136_1.jpg
624KB, 1920x1080px
I love you vargheists.
Altdorf has been taken.
>>
File: 1468317310627.png (804KB, 1600x854px) Image search: [Google]
1468317310627.png
804KB, 1600x854px
>>148229252

>no Tomb Kings in picture

Triggered
>>
>>148230382
what building chains tww has like 1
>>
>>148230431

wut?

>>148230171

funny thing is that the krauts had pretty mediocre planes and tanks compared to their Allied counterparts, they just knew how to use em better at first
>>
File: gulfstream.jpg (30KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
gulfstream.jpg
30KB, 300x300px
about to dip my toe into modded M2 i think ill go Bellum Crucis. can i bung it onto my steam shit or go hunting for a rip of M2?
pic unrelated
>>
>>148230691
i played bellum crucis on steam, crashes roughly once every hour though, not sure if its related to that
>>
>>148229252
I won with Sigwald in under 5hours. Give 1 more hour and would've been Long Campaign Victory.
You need 1 big army and lots of heroes.
>>
>>148230684
Only the soviets had better tanks. Amerikanisch tanks were trash. Nothing can beat krupp steel and porsche engines with an Aryan Übermensch at the helm!
>>
>>148230852
I love that meme considering 90% of engines were maybach
>>
>>148230382
I don't get why I need to build a farm to recruit certain military units in Atilla
>>
File: kiddo.jpg (41KB, 479x414px) Image search: [Google]
kiddo.jpg
41KB, 479x414px
>>148230540

I want that image to be true so badly.
>>
>I have around 800 hours in TW
>Ive never finished a campaign
Thoughts?
>>
>>148231052
Because everyone knows elite soldiers eat meat.
>>
>>148230684
You got that a bit backwards. German tanks generally were better than their allied counterparts, they were just so fucking overdesigned they got too expensive to mass produce and repair. Compare that to the simple soviet tanks, that, while not really great in any way, did their job just fine and were piss easy and fast to produce. German tanks just weren't efficient.
>>
>>148230852
this german speech meme is shit, go to /int/ if you want to be a germaboo
>>
>>148230540
>Pissed Pedro
>>
>>148230852

I'd argue that a tank that you can make 3 of (Sherman) for every one the enemy can and still be combat effective is the "better" tank. The Panther was pretty good though, concept copied from the Soviets but whatever.

German design of war engines was also a pretty comical affair of Hitler demanding retarded stuff to be built and talented german engineers trying their best to fulfill them.

In WTW it would be something akin to Franz screaming at the College of Engineers "I WANT A STEAM TANK TWICE AS LARGE... WITH FOUR GUNS REEEEEEEE!"
>>
>>148230852
Reminder that German tanks were so shit that they have to compare their heavy tanks to medium American ones.
>>
>>148231052
because they are barbars, they dont have dedicated military infrastructure, but they still need to have pastures to have horses to have cavalry
>>
>>148231218
Reminder to ignore Abrams posters.
>>
>>148231124

>they were just so fucking overdesigned they got too expensive to mass produce and repair

well then clearly, they weren't better tanks at the end of the day
>>
>>148231173
>I, with hindsight is more clever than der Führer

wow
>>
>>148230540
>>148231151
>made more money eating chicken nuggets on cam I earn in a week
he was absolutely garbage at Chaos too
>>
>>148230382
Atilla building chains are the one reason why i can't get invested in the game.
>>
File: z5YrYlV.jpg (29KB, 365x609px) Image search: [Google]
z5YrYlV.jpg
29KB, 365x609px
>>148231173
>>
>>148231236
But what is it about pastures that lets you recruit crossbows?
>>
>>148231281

Hitler being an incompetent war leader is not disputed by any legitimate historian.
>>
>>148231272
Look at this way, theoretically a chaos chosen beats anything not called Iron Breaker in a 1v1, but is way too expensive to actually be used in the first place. That's essentially most german tanks in WW2 in a nutshell.
>>
>>148231426
Name one mistake der Führer made that was obvious without hindsight.
>>
>>148230852
>german speech
this is the worst meme
p.s. prussia is a meme and dead
>>
>>148231487
Fighting a war on 2 sides would be the most obvious one.
>>
>>148228095
>I had a foot on the log to keep it from moving around
You must be the kind of a person who push stuff into woodchippers with their legs
>>
File: pleb.jpg (3MB, 1833x2500px) Image search: [Google]
pleb.jpg
3MB, 1833x2500px
>>148231315
>use two hands to eat while playing
>probably get his mouse and keyboard dirty in five minutes
>probably doesn't know how to repair or clean stuff

>>148231394
>he doesn't know crossbows grows on tree
>>
>>148231394
no idea, what faction is it anyway?
>>
>>148231369

say what you want, Hitler had a niece set of hair on him, probably a big dick too, the source of his great confidence while adressing crowds

I bet Churchill had a tiny microdick, which is why he drank so much to numb the pain
>>
>>148231549
t. bavarian
>>
>>148231487
I'm pretty sure his whole life was just one big mistake.
>>
>>148231440
Can you stop memeing? The most produced tank of the wehrmacht was the StuG 3, which was reliable and cheap to produce and also far superior to Shermans. It's only downside is that it has no turret but it makes up by having a lower profile and axis turning speed.
>>
>>148231653
Franks, I believe.

>>148231597
But why would they need to have a pasture then?
>>
>>148231667
Numb the pain of all his crippling illnesses
>>
File: 1407670833129.png (323KB, 776x602px) Image search: [Google]
1407670833129.png
323KB, 776x602px
>/his/fags at it again
Now all we need is the communism posters and we have the full cancer
>>
>>148231667
Trump has the same hair.

>>148231594
I tried once just to joke. My teacher saw it, became pale, and yelled at me for fifteen minutes.
I'm not allowed near woodchippers, chainsaw and anything bigger than a hedge trimmer. The scissor one. Not the mini-chainsaw one.

I also was in sandals when I tried to cute that log/stump/whatever.
>>
>>148231575
Allied estimates of bolshelvik capitulation was at a month at best. Everybody thought the soviet union was a rotting structure. So hindsight in work again.
>>
>>148231440

Yeah I get what you're saying and I agree in that context but as for an effective fighting machine, there's more than just what happens in a theoretical duel on the battlefield.

The "better" tank in my opinion is the one that wins the war, not the battle.
>>
File: 1380983124099.jpg (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1380983124099.jpg
1MB, 1920x1200px
>>148230754
is it tolerable though im a complete virgin at modding and you would presume the steam route would be easier for me ?
>>
>>148231771
[sweating intensifies]
Because the future crossbowmen need to be raised outddoors, unlike frontline soldiers who can be raised in barns.

>>148231882
Didn't the war with Germany completely saved the soviets by unifying them?
>>
>>148231850
.. How old are you?
>>
>>148231930
>The "better" tank in my opinion is the one that wins the war, not the battle.

Obviously. I was just speaking theoretically, of course.

>>148231882
Knowing that starting a war on 2 fronts is a bad idea is not "hindsight" you fucking imbecile.
>>
>>148232024
I'm 35 now.

I was 13 when that happened.
>>
>>148231882

>denying Guderian the chance to break through to the 6th army starving to death at Stalingrad

There was not one competent general in the Wehrmacht who didn't disagree with Hitler on this. Even Guderian contemplated directly disobeying orders to the contrary.

They were 5 miles away from potentially rescuing almost 100.000 soldiers from certain death. (about 5k of them eventually got hom)
>>
>>148232036
Would you rather have allowed the bolshelviks to fully mobilise and then attacked while busy elsewhere? The inselaffen were trapped on their smelly island, they were hardly a threat. The Führer wanted to reconcile with the apes and offered peace but they always refused, is not his fault!
>>
>>148231745
>stug
>superior to sherman
the sherman can just just drive around it lmoa
nice tactical genius hans maybe try winning any war and then you can talk haha
>>
File: what.jpg (47KB, 437x292px) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
47KB, 437x292px
>>148231996
>Because the future crossbowmen need to be raised outddoors, unlike frontline soldiers who can be raised in barns.
>>
>>148231850
Not surprising honestly, when I was 6-8 I spent my time in swamps catching water moccasins, snapping turtles and frogs.

I miss it honestly, I used to dive chest deep to catch those things. People are stupid.
>>
File: 1467308840686.png (38KB, 499x338px) Image search: [Google]
1467308840686.png
38KB, 499x338px
>>148232340
I need more of these
>>
>>148231745
>stug
>tank
herewegoagain.jpg
>superior to sherman
They're not comparable at all.
>>
File: 1428914659014.jpg (48KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1428914659014.jpg
48KB, 500x375px
>>148232284
>implying the sherman can penetrate or even hit the StuG's 88mm frontal armor with its 75mm gun mostly issued with HE

LMAO
>>
>>148231667
You'd think someone with a big dick wouldn't need to sexually abuse his niece into suicide.
>>
>>148232505
>88mm front armor
Citation needed
>>
>>148232383
>diving
Never did that. I'm too afraid of water to try it.
And given how much I endangered myself, it's probably a good thing.

So basically, I find extremely amazing how people are able to use weapons in the middle of a melee while I can barely hit a stump and even the lines at the cantinas are enough to make me lose all sense of direction.
>>
File: 0_20160703115309_1.png (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
0_20160703115309_1.png
2MB, 1600x900px
>>
>>148232592
It was typo, 80mm but 75mm he certainly couldn't penetrate before the StuG is well in range.
>>
>>148232273

>brits were hardly a threat
>luftwaffe couldn't do shit
>brits were doing strat bombing of german factories all day every day
dump prussianposter.
>>
>>148232813
75mm AP would though :) also it was 50-70mm thickness
>>
>>148232974
the stug had sloped armor though.

It was also the qtiest tank
>>
>>148233053
Not really most of it was flat
You are no doubt thinking of the jagdpanther or jagdpanzer 4
>>
>>148232273

>largest surface fleet navy in supreme control of the atlantic
>producing 3 fighter planes to every one you can
>being sold enourmous amounts of supplies and equipment from untouched US of A across the pond
>not a threat

Is this what young naziboos actually think these days?
>>
>>148232270
>guderian

You mean Manstein? The 6th army doesn't have enough fuel to complete the breakout and would suffer such heavy casualties it wouldn't be worth it. The 6th army was holding many bolshelvik truppen, if they surrendered or escaped with such massive casualties zhukov could then turn all his forces on Manstein which would mean an end to army grup north. By the way your brilliant general guderian (he was) had massive boner for fighting bolshelviks, he wanted the war on the ostfront!
>>
>>148233163
stug G's had sloped armor though because of the way the superstructure was designed.
>>
File: 20160710142234_1.jpg (830KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160710142234_1.jpg
830KB, 1920x1080px
I have come here to kills Japaneses and kick nazis asses.

And I'm all out of Japanese.
They do have the best-looking bows. Mongols and English don't have shit.
>>
>>148233413
Yeah but the sloped parts are thinly protected at 50mm at most
The thicker parts are the driver port and lower hull which are flat
>>
>>148232505
>wait until stug breaks down (one of the 30 times a day like all kraut vehicles lmao)
>drive around it and shoot it anyway
wow got me again hans look out for that legendary german steel keep it up u might lose another world war at this rate lmao
p.s. the 1st-3rd reich are memes and charlemagne is french NOT german
>>
>tfw I have /wotg/, /wtg/ and /twg/ open right now and it's getting fucking hard to tell the difference
>>
>>148233436
>Chosokabe
>no acc boost on bows
>>
>>148233527
it was still pretty effective against the t-34 76s and m4 shermans at combat ranges due to having better optics and AT guns.
>>148233603
m8, the panzer 3s and 4s had excellent reliability and top tier crew compartments and comfort.
>>
File: Wpg9yZ5.jpg (39KB, 728x673px) Image search: [Google]
Wpg9yZ5.jpg
39KB, 728x673px
>>148233663
Tell me about it.
>>
>>148233663
Wotg is the dead thread
And even I try and keep it alive by shitposting :(
>>
>>148233436
The bows in shogun 2 don't bend.
>>
>>148233436
>bows aren't even made of steel
step it up
>>
>>148233663
>/wotg/
>/wtg/
Why would you go to those shitholes?!
>>
>>148233732
>game just started
>foxused my research on economy rather than camps
>recruiting from everywhere rather than from one town
>>
could an abrams even beat a tiger?
keep in mind the tiger is essentially unkillable.
>>
>kill archaon
>he drops a pigeon plucker pendant
what a gigantic cockmongling faggot.
>>
>>148233983
What part of undeadable is it you don't understand?
>>
>>148233983
It would be an even match.
>>
>>148233839
Neither do the bows in Shogun 1. Your point?

>>148233871
>wasting metal on a bow when wood can do the same
>>
>>148233983
>abrams runs out of fuel
>>
>>148234129
That they look like shit.
>>
>>148233891

I like tonks and plons

Incidentally you get better discussions about them on /twg/ than you do there.
>>
Say what you will about german tanks, the panzer 4 H, Panther and tigers looked sexy as fuck.
>>
>>148234129
There aren't any tree in the world that provides the same strength and suppleness as a rod of krupp steel.
>>
File: 1465865020055.jpg (15KB, 540x332px) Image search: [Google]
1465865020055.jpg
15KB, 540x332px
>>148234010
>Ruby Ring of Ruin is a common item
>I have one after 160 turns in a VC campaign
>>
>>148234216
>your opinion
>in the trash bin it goes
>>
File: NoWoodElfs.gif (964KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
NoWoodElfs.gif
964KB, 500x281px
>Not even teased
>>
>>148234259

Tiger 1 is Hugo Boss SS uniform-tier in aesthetics.
>>
>>148234327
But trees are easier to find than steel.
Hell, trees are easier to find than iron.
>>
File: 0_20160702160046_1.png (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
0_20160702160046_1.png
2MB, 1600x900px
>>148233983
the abrams have hobcham armor,a nice rheinmetal 55l main assault gun and 127mm M2 browning mg gun
while the tiger have 100mm of sloped homogeneous layered slanted armor,and the 8.8 cm gun pak 36 was an aa gun which can shoot allied bombers from 30000 kilometres
ill put my money on whoever spot first
>>
File: centurion-mk1.jpg (51KB, 893x478px) Image search: [Google]
centurion-mk1.jpg
51KB, 893x478px
>>148234259
the centurion is the best looking tank of ww2.
>>
>>148234224
I like tonks and plons too. I was even among the first to call them that. I stopped playing WoT though, because it's shit, and /wtg/ became infested with shitters, so I left with a parting gift last year.
>>
>>148234513
Are you retarded? You can't make a good bow out of any old wood. You can't make a good bow out of metal either.
>>
>>148234526
100mm of krupp steel is virtually invulnerable to 120mm apfsds.
>>
>>148234689
Oh, another armchair expert.
Come back once you have some REAL experience with a bow.
>>
>>148234584

I don't play wot anymore for that reason but I do occasionally fire up my Fw190-D12 to dive on unsuspecting fools for funsies.

tfw I got to german late-tier, realising it was all for nothing
>>
We can all agree that anything german is automatically a meme country right /twg/?
examples: prussia, the "holy" """"roman"""" """"""empire""""", the turd reich and cold war germany.
>>
File: tiger1_uhenning2.jpg (195KB, 760x461px) Image search: [Google]
tiger1_uhenning2.jpg
195KB, 760x461px
>>148234559

nah breh, this is perfection

this is the tank equivalent of having a thousand dollar suit and a 15 inch boner
>>
>>148235063
I got to jets for 3 nations, and t5 tanks for two.
Then they fucked up jet gameplay even further, and ruined tanks which ironically were at their best during the beta.
>>
>>148234559
>centurion
nice postwar tank
At least post the comet.
cromwells were cute.
>>
>>148235329

Oh shit nigga you went deep. I got to mid-tier brits as well but then they fucked up the daily xp multiplier and replaced it with that retarded lottery thing. Me and my pal kinda lost all motivation to play then as usually we'd get in a few games every day to get that good bonus.

over 250 hours played and I'm still a total shitter that can't dogfight for shit and have to dive on people for maximum advantage to win
>>
>>148235595
hey, playing to your advantages is an important part of a dogfight. Although the spitfire is an excellent turn fighter.
I was grinding americans and got all the way until the mustang before I gave up.
>>148235190
CW germany is just sad. Prussians under von moltke were GOAT though.
>>
Entschuldigung, bitte. Mein namen ist herr ken. I am a 27 year old american wehraboo (wehrmacht fan for you untermenschen) I spend my days perfecting my art and assembling models of superior German panzers. My favorite panzer is the Tiger (P) this weapon, made out krupp steel and porsche engines is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth.

I speal German fluently, including thr bavarian and swabian dialects and I know everything about German history and their nazi code, which I follow 100%.

I own serveral sets of lederhosen, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Germany, so I can fit in easier. I yell at jews and salute my elders, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Germany!
>>
File: tigerIIfrontdelest.jpg (358KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
tigerIIfrontdelest.jpg
358KB, 1920x1080px
>>148235205
>tfw the Tiger 1 was literally perfect
>tfw the Tiger II looked even sexier
>>
>>148235837
>I assemble models of panzers
>I wear lederhosen
pick one and only 1
>>
>>148235725
It's all about that energy and making the enemy use more than he can afford while keeping enough yourself to survive and possibly get the kill. Know you own plane's strengths and weaknesses and the enemy's, as well as your respective energy levels and p/w ratio and you can win.
>>
Friendly reminder that the new teaser is about a lord pack and not beastmen. Don't get you hopes up.
>>
>>148236114

My friend always dives right into it, getting at least as many kills as deaths in the dogfight, even with the POS turnrate of the Fw190's. Meanwhile I just cruise around picking off targets of opportunity so I feel bad.

He's fucking dead ass broke from having to replace planes all the time while I have more silver eagles than I know what I'm supposed to do with.
>>
>>148236705
FW190s aren't turn fighters. You are supposed to dive in with the fuckers, pick off your targets and climb back up. Brits had some problems with the FW 190 in this aspect, IIRC only the jug could catch it in a downward dive.
>>
>>148236114
>>148236705
Nobody care, get a room and stop spamming about unrelated crap.
>>
>>148236705
While they're good at boom and zoom, they can dogfight as well. It's just more about the roll rate then the turn rate, and up and down motions instead of horizontal ones. Rolling scissors is among the things they do well.
>>
File: 1467045367294.png (723KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1467045367294.png
723KB, 1280x720px
>>148235190
>We can all agree that anything german is automatically a meme country right /twg/?
>>
>>148236947

No.

>>148236920
>>148237141

Yeah, feels pretty good when you light a guy up and he turns to retaliate but youre just already a kilometre above him again.

Feels kinda dirty though. But in a good way.
>>
File: 1467422466478.jpg (293KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1467422466478.jpg
293KB, 1080x1920px
Nice TW discussion you dumbfucks
Roll or get out
>>
>>148237616
>balthasar gelt
>supposely has a golden mask
>looks like shit corroded copper
>>
File: edelweiss.png (708KB, 950x760px) Image search: [Google]
edelweiss.png
708KB, 950x760px
Superior gallian steel coming through.
>>
>>148235837
Bavarians aren't real germans
>>
>>148225072
>Three days hence
Please CA. I need a pick me up after my exam
>>
>>148237751
Isn't copper naturally green?
I forget
>>
>>148237859
t. saupreiß
>>
>>148237616
Rolling for something not vc or empire
>>
>>148237983
No, it becomes green when it's corroded by oxygen. It then becomes toxic.
I think Bronze can turn green without problem tho. I would have to dig out my old school notes.
>>
>>148238070
They are don't even identify as German
>>
>>148237751

I bet it's jiust polished brass.

Gelt is a cheap whore.

t. Slaanesh
>>
>>148237831
Me on the left.
>>
>>148230274

Jesus, control yourself
>>
>>148237486
The funniest thing is, american planes are similar to the german ones, but they have weaksauce cannons.
>>148238378
>implying slaaneshifags would know the difference
all they care about is if it has a hole to put their dick in.
>>
>>148238462
Jew detected.
>>
>>148238546
There's literally nothing wrong with being a jew.
>>
>>148238624
The nose and the dick say otherwise.
>>
File: 4dawatch.jpg (57KB, 645x512px) Image search: [Google]
4dawatch.jpg
57KB, 645x512px
>>148238624
this.
>>
>2016
>Still only 5 starting locations
>>
>>148238696
americans also cut their peepees at the head.
>>
File: 1444226839430.jpg (5KB, 199x250px) Image search: [Google]
1444226839430.jpg
5KB, 199x250px
>>148238994
>>
>>148238624
Just replying to make it look like your comment started a shitstorm.
>>
>>148239004
Americans don't do it just to get girls, they do it for hygienic reasons.
>>
So that letter CA posted.

Beastmen faction or hero unit for Empire?
>>
>>148239683
Loving this meme.
>>
File: 1422988000005.jpg (25KB, 400x462px) Image search: [Google]
1422988000005.jpg
25KB, 400x462px
>>148239683
>>
>>148239683
>Amerikanisch literally too lazy to take 5 seconds to wash their pee pee
>>
>>148239827
>>148239834
What? It's true. Female jew would never get their hands on anything that isn't 10% off.
>>
>>148239683
>hygienic reasons
If Mother Nature wanted me to not have a foreskin - she'd make me without one.
>>
>>148239683
Americans mutilate their males because they are all crypto-Jews.
>>
>>148240061
Mother Nature doesn't give you fur, yet you wear clothes. Mother Natures makes you a faggot despite faggots being unable to reproduce.

Mother Nature isn't perfect.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8ymgFyzbDo
Time to get comfy and Dawi it up
>>
File: 7.jpg (360KB, 1180x817px) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
360KB, 1180x817px
>reading letter
>see burning villages and references to bows of amber
>"Three days hence"
>posted on Monday.

Thursday is DLC day. DLC on Thursday confirmed.
>>
>>148240275
Where's the Skaven's town? Blightown or whatever its name was?
>>
>>148240247
This is one of the only good things that came out of the Hobbit movies.
>>
>>148240339
between tiela and Estalia.

You can even see it on the map if you look.
>>
File: 1447705877938.gif (2MB, 192x144px) Image search: [Google]
1447705877938.gif
2MB, 192x144px
>>148240247
DAWI LADS!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytWz0qVvBZ0
>mfw this is how I feel when building the Brightstone Mine in my campaign and getting the huge income bonus and trade bonus.
>>
>>148240247
>tfw no warhammer movie

I guess it would be pretty hard to make it interesting for a wider audience. They could do some game of thrones shit with the Empire. Though I think that would be TOO fantasy for those kind of viewers.
>>
>>148240563
Ha, to the south of Carcassone?
>>
File: 1457556242647.png (6KB, 214x236px) Image search: [Google]
1457556242647.png
6KB, 214x236px
>Cosmetic full plate for all state troops mod
yeeeeeeee fuck your prissy puffy pants, unfortunately it doesn't make as much sense this time around since only the greatswords had high armor. But I only want steel soldiers that aren't 3 feet tall, no fancy pants allowed.
Are there any human factions in fantasy that canonically do full plate for a large part of their forces? Then I could leave the Empire alone with their puffs.
>>
>>148240720
The Gondor does.
>>
>>148240656
Can you imagine how much lore rape and stupid shit would happen with both GW and clueless producers involved? We should be thankful it will never happen.
>>
>>148232270
What the fuck are you talking about? Who taught you anything about history?
>>
>>148240720
Maybe Bretonnia, shit-taste-kun
>>
File: composite.png (2MB, 1000x819px) Image search: [Google]
composite.png
2MB, 1000x819px
>>148240275
Thursday is news day, not DLC day.
>>
>>148240949
Haaa, I finally see where Ravendill's quest takes place.
>>
>>148240684
yes, I think so.

There is a bit of land west of Tilea that you cant go threw ever.
I that swamp there are some ruins which are probably Skavenblight
>>
>>148240885
Lorerape wouldn't matter that much nowadays sadly. They could just put the story into a obscure "historical" event or something. Gotrek and Felix movie might be our best bet.
>>
>>148240864
I didn't know games workshop had lord of the rings tabletop stuff, but I meant fantasy warhammer. Preferably a faction that has a chance to be added into the game at some point.
>>
>>148240645
Hmm, I had always assumed everything related to Yogscast was shit, but this is bearable
>>
>>148241221
As long as it's not Skavens or Chaos...

>>148241267
Ha, my bad. I thought you said fantasy in general.
>>
>>148240720
Chaos
>>
>>148240720
If the knights could unmount they would...
But theres some Dogs of War Mercenaries that do have. They're pretty sweet and unique and i hope they get into the game later.
>>
File: Solomon Kane the Witch Hunter.jpg (603KB, 1069x1700px) Image search: [Google]
Solomon Kane the Witch Hunter.jpg
603KB, 1069x1700px
>>148240656
Watch Solomon Kane its a Warhammer Witch Hunter movie

>Chaos Cults
>Witch Hunter
>Slavers
>Witches
>Demons
>Cursed objects
>Vampires
>Central European towns with some North African scenery similar to Empire and Araby.
>Early Modern period(same era Empire is based on)
>Religious factions.

Trailer here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIBwQsOwEeM

A short article pointing out how much like Warhammer it is:
https://troubledscribe.wordpress.com/2013/08/27/solomon-kane-a-warhammer-cross-over/
>>
>>148241524
Jesus that looks cringeworthy.
>>
File: 5425.jpg (37KB, 197x190px) Image search: [Google]
5425.jpg
37KB, 197x190px
>>148240645
>Mfw listened to this on repeat when playing Terraria with my friends at a lan party for the first time
>>
File: 1410804607025.jpg (19KB, 201x272px) Image search: [Google]
1410804607025.jpg
19KB, 201x272px
>>148241524
>>
>>148241524
>tfw no Warhammer witch hunter/monster slayer game.

A Warhammer game similar to the witcher would be pretty neat. They could just let the map be Stirland, Wissenland and Averland and it would be diverse enough.
>>
>>148241524
>article
>wordpress blog
>>
File: 1465538438938.gif (3MB, 404x404px) Image search: [Google]
1465538438938.gif
3MB, 404x404px
>>148241418
>""C h a o s""

So disgusted I need to type down here. Archaon is probably one of my favorite lords though, a caster that doesn't suck dick, plus spamming fireballs from the very first battle is pretty neat, he can actually rack up a ton of kills from those alone. The plate isn't very glorious but it's still some heavy ass plate on those chosen.
>>
Holy shit I just saw that I have the original Rome on Steam, didn't even realise.
How is it compared to Medieval 2?
>>
>>148242348
Dated city managing, but still pretty good
>>
>>148242348
Less ebin grafix but everything more or less works as intended
>>
>>148242348
Shit.
Instead of having manly men, you have a bunch of faggots in skirts.
>>
File: 505873.jpg (17KB, 299x351px) Image search: [Google]
505873.jpg
17KB, 299x351px
>Capture and resettle my tribe in one of the eastern cities on the coast of Black sea
>City had rather large stonewalls and towers when i took it
>Mfw a few years later it has all been transformed into a fucking walled hillfort with wooden walls and towers

#Justbarbarthings
>>
>>148242348
Plays better and looks worse.
>>
File: 20160712192704_1.jpg (233KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160712192704_1.jpg
233KB, 1920x1080px
>Crossbow bolts takes the head clean off the orc
Gore mods fuck yes
>>
>>148240645
kek. I have that song bookmarked.

Where I grew up(Kiruna,Sweden) we had stories of stunted men digging in the nearby mountains with huge hidden carved doorways who in medieval times would regularly leave and trade with locals but haven't left the mountains since the early 1700's but occasionally are witnessed to this day in the forests marking out resources with carvings. They were said to be small humans with large flat noses,big ears and strange slit eyes.
I've never seen the alleged "mountain folk" myself but growing up and living with my grandparents during the summer in the forest itself about 60 miles west of the town in the shadow of the mountains. I could swear I could hear hammering from the glacial passes into the range. My grandfather swore he spoke to one once as a little boy in 1931. The area has a huge Iron mine and its expanding rapidly till 2033 leaving the entire town having to be forcibly moved eastwards due to the ground becoming weaker from the tunnels. I joked maybe there's a war beneath our feet for control of the Iron supplies and the expansion is just a cover story.

It was a lot of fun listening to the stories though. Whether it's real or not, we have some great folklore.
>>
>>148242994
>crossbows
I need that game. I love me some crossbows.
>>
>>148241524
Holy shit there's even some dark elf architecture.

Awesome.
>>
>>148233328

The 6th army was trapped in Stalingrad. Im talking about Mansteins Panzer army who had the chance to make a breakthrough.
>>
File: 20160712193101_1.jpg (519KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160712193101_1.jpg
519KB, 1920x1080px
>>148242994
>Half the badlands have already entered the war against me
>An eternity ago that's a relative thing, since it's only turn 13, I confederated with Barak Varr after they lost Varenka Hills
>Now these dudes, who I haven't interacted with at all, declare war
Genocide every dwarf
>>
>>148240895

"you don't know shit"

>adds nothing of value

ok buddy
>>
>>148243462
>strenght rank :1
>strenght rank : 24
This is going to be a massacre.
>>
>>148241801
>A Warhammer game similar to the witcher would be pretty neat.
Too bad none wants to touch such piece of shit as Warhammer and GW will never give rights for Warhammer Fantasy game anymore.
>>
File: 20160712193718_1.jpg (654KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160712193718_1.jpg
654KB, 1920x1080px
>>148243462
Please make my decisions for me

Should I march on Black Crag, to punch Grimgor hard in the dick, or oppose his stack in Dok Karaz? I have only 15 units in my own (The one in Iron Rock) but that includes 3 grudge throwers. I don't know what Grimgor has other than these gobbos. I know he has another stack somewhere around Varenka, but it's succumbing to low fightiness last I saw it, so I hope the border shits didn't fuck things up
>>
>>148233328
>bolshelvik
Why are you using a term you cant even spell right?
>>
>>148241801
I'd rather have a Mount and Blade game where you're just trying to make money by using wars, plagues and general shortages to make even more money.
>>
>>148243186
>joked maybe there's a war beneath our feet for control of the Iron supplies and the expansion is just a cover story.
That's just asking for a screenplay like that movie Troll Hunter about Trolls in Norway in existence to this day and the Norwegian Government has a department to deal with them.
>>
>people calling Adolf Hitler a bad strategist when he was really GROFAZ
>>
File: 1393525200124.jpg (46KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1393525200124.jpg
46KB, 500x500px
>tfw one of your units holds of several enemy units while being cut off, and prevails in the end.
>>
What are your favorite mods for Rome 1?
Radious?
>>
>>148244905
The uninstall mod.
>>
File: 20160710193414_1.jpg (586KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
20160710193414_1.jpg
586KB, 1920x1200px
>>148244795
I have a boner for elite units cutting their way through hundreds of enemy chaff, especially when they're outnumbered
>>
>>148238205
Well you don't identify as gay either.
>>
How's Europa Barbarorum 2 looking?
Better than the original?
>>
File: 20160712200042_1.jpg (495KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160712200042_1.jpg
495KB, 1920x1080px
>Turn 22
>Second confederation
How are you supposed to keep up with that?
>>
>>148246175
You don't, its part of the challenge and helps to ensure that late game the bigger nations remaining are the main factions
>>
>>148244905
EB, RS2, TR.
>>
>>148243990
Im playing on hard, i did go to Black Crag and take it really early. In your situation i would settle with that province tho. Go and take it, you have the capital already, and Iron Rock is alot easier to defend when you have that providence on yours.
Also try to make Border Princes your allies ASAP. They cover your ass from west and keep Vampires at north.
>>
File: 20160710153310_1.jpg (257KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160710153310_1.jpg
257KB, 1920x1080px
holy fucking shit ded thred

what would happen if Ferdinand Porsche was enlisted in the College of Engineers in Nuln, what could he have achieved?
>>
>finish vampires
>finish dwarves
>hyped as fuck about finally playing Gelt
>metal magic is complete trash

Holy shit, why are all those AoE spells so shit? They should all do like 4x more damage.
>>
>>148247482
Steam Tank Destroyers
>>
>>148242751
I once did a Saxon migration campaign in which I moved to the Caucasus, conquering the fertile crescent and turning large rich cities into mudhut filled vilages was almost sad
>>
>>148240656
>I guess it would be pretty hard to make it interesting for a wider audience

LoTR movies were crazy popular.

Hobbit movies made a ton of money despite being complete trash.
>>
File: 99120105051_Baneblade01.jpg (30KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
99120105051_Baneblade01.jpg
30KB, 600x620px
>>148247482
We'd get picrelated.
>>
>>148247482
Steam tanks that explode when you turn the engine on.
>>
>>148248126
I'd like to see the scale of that
It's probably bigger than a Lemann Russ and predator but is it bigger than a land raider?
>>
>>148248597
It's a Baneblade.
It makes the Land Raider look like an unarmed troop transport
>>
File: image.png (563KB, 569x802px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
563KB, 569x802px
>>148248126
BANEblade?
>>
File: mods_kislev_sich_mod_eng.png (495KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
mods_kislev_sich_mod_eng.png
495KB, 512x512px
Brah, look at this dude
>>
>>148248778
BANEBLADE?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpBngmCpUrU
>>
>>148249074
Hou hou, wait 'till you see the...houhouhouuuu
>>
>>148248778
Yeah I meant size difference senpai
>>
>>148249317
no no no no, houhouuuhouuu
>>
>>148248232

what do you mean by this?
>>
>>148249558
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHA

OH LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

HHHHAAHAHAHA
>>
>>148249317
>>148249558
I know jack shit about Kislev, so I have no idea if this is good or bad

But are those custom textures/models?
>>
File: laughing vikings.jpg (64KB, 538x482px) Image search: [Google]
laughing vikings.jpg
64KB, 538x482px
>>148249785

What the fuck.
>>
>>148249785
Is... is that supposed to be bear cavalry?
>>
>>148249785
Looks like demis after an acid trip
>>
File: alf-768.jpg (298KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
alf-768.jpg
298KB, 768x1024px
>>148249785
ALF cavalry
>>
>>148249785

What the fucking shit is going on?
>>
>>148249970
>>148250238
>>148250249
>>148250389
>>148250390

LOOK AT HIS LIPS

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAHAHAHA
>>
File: 20160712204941_1.jpg (769KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160712204941_1.jpg
769KB, 1920x1080px
Well, that's certainly a garrison
>>
>>148249785
I laughed for a solid 30 seconds after seeing this.

BRAVO
>>
>>148249785
Oh dear god, I can't stop laughing!
>>
>>148249317
>>148249558
These don't actually look too bad.
But that bear cav...
>>
is there any guide to install call of warhammer on steam?
help pls i'm really stupid
>>
>>148250538

dude stop.... I'm scared
>>
>>148249074
10/10 bickering bunch approved
>>
>>148249785
wait. Wait hold on. That's supposed to be a bear. A BEAR? WOW. Dude fuck it took me like 2 minutes to figure that one out. Just wow.
>>
File: 20160712093727_1.jpg (606KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160712093727_1.jpg
606KB, 1920x1080px
>tfw i ally templehof, schwarzoften, and mousillon together instead of destroying them
>tfw slowly taking over the world with zombies
>>
File: 20160712211158_1.jpg (420KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160712211158_1.jpg
420KB, 1920x1080px
>Send out a quickly assembled army to deal with azhag and hi waagh
>Azhag and his army storms mine
>His waagh just sits back
???

Also, holy shit, playing dwarfs is the most unfun faction in total war history? Battles are fucking terrible because it's practically impossible to chase down enemy ranged units
>>
>>148247921
The books are really mainstream though.
>>
>>148240645
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1gF0uhHsqk
>>
>>148253259
In that case you'd be supposed to surround them before they break rather than chase them after.
>>
File: let us hunt some orc.png (275KB, 500x251px) Image search: [Google]
let us hunt some orc.png
275KB, 500x251px
>>148240247

https://youtu.be/O9hJhXsIBZU
>>
File: naked bear.jpg (40KB, 550x400px) Image search: [Google]
naked bear.jpg
40KB, 550x400px
>>148252992
They should have just made them shaved bears for some reason. It would make them resemble the real thing a bit more.
>>
>>148253518
Surround them how? They're always in skirmish mode and move faster than my units
>>
>>148253259
>enemy ranged units

Those shouldn't be a problem at all when playing as the dwarfs.
>>
>>148253259
Quarrelers outtrade every non gunpower ranged unit in the game, so I find it's not so bad. Goblins aren't going to do jack shit to dwarves with 60+ armour on all of their units.
>>
>>148253750
If it's like R2, skirmishers don't start retreating if you just move towards of them instead of giving the charge order. Don't know if they ever fixed it in Attila/WH
>>
File: kraka_tsun.png (223KB, 800x758px) Image search: [Google]
kraka_tsun.png
223KB, 800x758px
>>148253259
>playing dwarfs is the most unfun faction in total war history
I'd have to agree; they feel unfinished the way they're implemented now
gyrocopters need a serious buff, and their campaign needs a huge amount of work balance and mechanics wise (agents are mostly useless outside of battles, leading to those wonderful assasination grudges)
to stay interesting for more than 40 turns

I can imagine a Dwarf campaign will get a lot more interesting once we get Skaven/Chaos-Dwarfs/Ogres in five years ;___;
>>
File: 1468251064131.jpg (94KB, 576x768px) Image search: [Google]
1468251064131.jpg
94KB, 576x768px
Will I enjoy this series if I enjoy Europa Universalis?
>>
>>148254440
Maybe
>>
>>148254440
Depends on what you like about it.
>>
Hello /twg/,

I have never played a TW game, but I wanna change that. Which one is in your opinion "the best" game in the series? Now I know this question is highly subjective, but I'm not talking about personal preference here (e.g. time period), but more about gameplay, performance, no bugs, good mods and the like. I've heard Rome 2 is trash and ME2 is pretty much considered to be the gem of the series?

Thanks in advance.
>>
>>148255087
Shogun 2 and Fall of the Samurai.
>>
>>148254440
If you like blobbing, probably.
>>
>>148254440
Totally different game. EU is good campaign/country management and shit battles, total war is good battles and shit campaign/country management.
>>
>>148255087
Shogun 2, Attila or Warhammer. ME2 is bug ridden crap only redeemed by its setting and mods.
>>
>>148255087
R2 is good now and tehre are enough mods, not suggesting Attila since you mentioned you want good performance, but gameplay-wise it's one of the best. For S2, not much in the way of mods but there's a few around, and Napoleon is really polished too.

M2 has some flaws that never were fixed and has aged quite badly in gameplay, but it's still nice to look at and has the greatest number of mods, if you're gonna play it do it first, it might be hard to go back to it if you try newer titles before it.
>>
>>148255087
Warhammer is le gem of le series.

Med 2 battles dont hold up anymore since newer games have way batter charge physics and stuff.
>>
>>148255087
>I've heard Rome 2 is trash
Good job falling for the dankest /twg/ meme.

R2 is fine, but Attila is better.
>>
>>148249074
>>148249317
THEY IMPORTED MODELS!??!?!?
>>
>play Shogun 2
>be Chosokabe
>want to use OP archers
>rush tech to OP monk archers
>need meatshield, look up "tankiest unit in shogun 2"
>recruit 11 naginata samurai
>recruit 9 monk archers
>time to fuck shit up
>encounter enemy
>mixed army, literally a bit of everything, a couple ashigaru, a bit of cavalry
>position myself on top of hill
>place meatwall of naginatas in front row, archers behind
>get absolutely slaughtered and utterly rekt, decisive defeat

Why do I suck so hard at battles? I am a master of EU4 and Vicy2, but the most basic battle tactics in TW are too much for me.
Life is suffering.
>>
>>148255781
No, they imported textures. Those are just vanilla models, hence the demigryph bear cavalry.
>>
>>148255781
>>148255620
>>148255572
>>148255486
>>148255381
>>148255217
Alright, so either Shogun 2 or Attila. Funny, those were the ones I had in mind too. What are the biggest differences apart from setting?
>>
https://youtu.be/Qr7twAvZy-s

best turn two for vampires
>>
>>148255805
Because in S2 you really need a bit of everything. Naginata sam are tanky for their armor so they soak up arrows, but yari ashigaru are more effective in holding the line. Cavalry can be tricky to use since there's lots of spears around, but you can use katana sam to grind through almost every unit or no dachi to flank and charge.
>>
>>148255805
Should have just went with cheap Yari Ashigarus in spear wall and more archers/a bit of cav. They do just fine as a meatshield. Also you're supposed to build archers in a province with +acc building(s).
>>
>>148255924
Fuck.

Good job either way (except for the "bears"), could have fooled me.
>>
File: 40keks.jpg (196KB, 780x780px) Image search: [Google]
40keks.jpg
196KB, 780x780px
>>148255327
>EU is good campaign/country management
>>
>>148255969
Attila
+vastly superior faction and unit variety
+unique campaign playstyles for some factions
+more competent battle AI
+/-more in depth campaign mechanics that some people find overly cumbersome
+best sieges in series

Shogun 2
+naval battles that are actually good
+gunpowder units
+avatar conquest multiplayer
+/-lightning fast battles
>>
>>148255969
S2 is all about starting up small and gearing up to take kyoto and it all goes to shit in the endgame. In Attila there are bigger starting empires around and then the Huns come and fuck shit up for eveyone.
>>
>>148255969
S2 is more simple mechanics-wise.
>>
>>148247735

Metalshifting and transmutation of lead are both good. Golden hounds can be useful for clearing a path through defenders at a gate. Otherwise it's all garbage.
>>
Alright thank you guys!

>>148256812
>+/-lightning fast battles
Care to elaborate?

>>148256882
Sounds like both go to shit in the endgame. I'm guessing in shogun its because once you are shogun everyone else will declare war?
>>
Concepts of Warhammer Fantasy: Karaks (Dwarfen Military)

In this new documentary, the famous and acclaimed Warhammer loremaster ArchWarhammer and I team up to dive into the history, anatomy, and famous examples of these mighty strongholds. If people enjoy this type of content we will definitely try to do more!

- Oakley.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFcH9FxpS6A
>>
File: 1461502294210.jpg (38KB, 370x268px) Image search: [Google]
1461502294210.jpg
38KB, 370x268px
>>148257354
>Warhammer loremaster ArchWarhammer
>>
>>148256889

>more simple

you mean simpler?
>>
File: 1454789215951.gif (1MB, 245x280px) Image search: [Google]
1454789215951.gif
1MB, 245x280px
>>148257354
i cant listen to that nerd arch and his fake accent
>>
>>148257248
The battles are over seconds after units make contact. Just look at this tournament video. 3 full stack battles fit into 13 minutes including loading screens and pre/post commentary.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmQqoWzwuuM
>>
>>148257354
>"""""Documentary""""
>""""""""""Loremaster"""""""""
>>
>>148257551
Both are correct.
>>
>>148257248
>I'm guessing in shogun its because once you are shogun everyone else will declare war?

Yes
>>
>>148250760

Faction Capital Garrisons are insane once they upgrade the capital a bit

Black crag in particular is something of a nightmare, since they get a shitload of units which are great for sieges.
>>
>>148257687
Those Spaghetti lines make me want to kill myself. I wish CA would balance it so that doing that shit fucking destroys their morale and charge defence.
>>
>>148257354
>loremaster
this reminds me of that colonel sanders guy that was responsible for TESO lore
>>
>>148257354
>Warhammer loremaster
>Has never mentioned Drachenfels once in his videos
>>
File: Minotaur.png (633KB, 375x730px) Image search: [Google]
Minotaur.png
633KB, 375x730px
>>148257354
Ya the video is pretty well done in terms of content but fuck man Arch has the most punchable voice imaginable. The entire video I just wanted to find the mouth that voice comes from and turn his seemingly smug ass smile into a game of solitaire.

God dammit oakley
>>
File: spook circle.gif (1MB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
spook circle.gif
1MB, 350x263px
are spooky spearmen ever worth it?
>>
File: 1092832190378.png (448KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1092832190378.png
448KB, 900x900px
>>148257354
>Teaming up with Archshithammer.
>Not Greyhunter.
>>
>>148257687
Okay, I think I'll go with Attila then. I prefer slower battles. Also I just saw that there is a campaign during the age of charlemagne included which is one of my favourite periods. Thanks again for the info!
>>
>>148258286
They are your only anti-cav for the early game.
>>
>>148258312
The last video of greyhunter is almost half a year old m80.
>>
File: 1434022457275.jpg (7KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
1434022457275.jpg
7KB, 250x242px
>>148259031
Really? fuck.

He's dead isn't he?
>>
So it's pretty obvious we're getting a Legendary Lord pack since the teaser image bothers to even mention the Huntsmarshal. The real question is, what will the 2nd LL be in the pack.

Legendary Lord (x2)
>Markus Wulfhart
>Jubal Falk?
>Kurt Helborg?
>Volkmar?

New Unique Unit
>Wulfhart's Hunters
>Nuln Ironsides

Unit(s) of Renown
>?

If they do pull a fast one and it is Beastmen I'll be fucking floored though. I'm just not going to hype myself like some of you idiots did with the blood pack teaser. Even though a LL pack is pretty hype on it's own.
>>
File: image.jpg (44KB, 500x654px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 500x654px
>>148257354
>Arch is in the video
>His fans will be in the comments
I hate that smug whiney cunt so fucking much.
>>
>>148259249
The image also mentions Malagor and describes a beastmen attack.
>>
I just found out I have Rome Total War's soundtrack from some humble bundle.
Nice.
>>
>>148259249
>>148259832
Worst case scenario it's Markus/Malagor Lord pack.

Best case scenario it's Beastmen Race pack with Markus as the FLC Legendary Hero.
>>
>>148258286
They're pretty much better than skelly swords. Like a mini upgrade before Grave Guard.

More defense means they're better for tarpitting, you won't miss the attack value you lose.
>>
>defensive alliance with Talebacland
>Ostland declares war, they take Talabheim
>Confederate Taal just for Kemperbad, retake Talabheim and about to take Wolfenburg
>want peace because Nordland declared war on me
>can confederate Ostland as a condition of peace
>income doubled as a result of claiming Ostland (was at like 3200+, now making 6500+)

That was some Marienburg levels of income. I'll try to take Ostland in all my campaigns from now on. Nice defensible spots to fight Chaos from, lotsa dosh. Now to either confederate or liberate Middenland, then crush the VC before Chaos.
>>
For like 16 years i've wonder, what does the vampire count?
>>
>>148262927
The amount of things on the screen.
>>
>>148262927
Yes.
>>
File: Kemmler_Art.jpg (86KB, 811x1097px) Image search: [Google]
Kemmler_Art.jpg
86KB, 811x1097px
>Playing VCs
>Gradually genociding the Karak Norn Shits
> Mannfred's army ambushes their last army in the vaults
>Deploy my necromancer directly in front of their marching path
>Fire an overcasted winds of death right down their column
>270 kills instantly
>>
>>148264083
I thought Heinrich Kemmbler was a necromancer instead of a vampire?
>>
>>148264083
is winds of death one of the spells that actually work? I never bothered leveling necromancy and just went full death magic on manny
>>
>>148264601
It does good damage and always moves in a straight line away from the caster. You can use this to great effect to hit the entire enemy infantry line once the lines have met in melee.
>>
>>148264601
It works. It's predictable, and it doesn't toss it's targets out of the way of the damage.
>>
>>148264285
He is.
I just love the guy. His VA is great fun in this game.

>>148264601
Molay's magic mod combined with the patch makes aoe spells fucking amazing. Winds of death was good before, but I'd argue it's now almost broken with its damage potential. You don't have to worry about the spell veering off randomly like the vortex spells, but it still travels far. Get proper positioning and you can murder entire armies with one cast.
I can win pretty much any ambush battle, as long as I Have lore of vampires.

Invocation of Nehek is also op in multiplayer, because it makes blobbed up vampire armies almost impossible to kill
>>
>>148265074
>Invocation of Nehek is also op in multiplayer, because it makes blobbed up vampire armies almost impossible to kill
oh yeah, I use invocation of nehek even in SP since its pretty good on monsters and cav
>>
>>148199661

It's not a 100% certainty but you would average one beastman stack a turn.
>>
>>148265437
Cairn wraiths blobbed with crypt horrors become nigh impenetrable
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jP9xjER8cZU
>>
>Play as the Empire when all the factions are finally released
>Other Empire provinces trying to compete with you for territory
>Beastmen taking a shit in your towns
>Greenskins taking a shit on the towns on the other side from where the beastmen are
>some angry midgets got pissed that you are within 50 miles of a person whose grandfather shortchanged them of two pennies and are now taking an axe to everything that isn't their height or less
>Mannfred is being a cunt as usual and is trying to pay other factions to go to war with you whilst having two dozen agents sitting on Altdorf
>Bretonnia have decided that your citizens not being shat on every moment of their waking lives by the nobility sets a bad precedent and is now crusading in your lands
>Wood elves have gotten pissy that you have an actual civilisation and are burning down every town that dares to use wood as a construction material (all of them)
>Dark elves are raiding your shorelines looking for more people to share their unique and interesting fetishes with
>High elves are constantly sending you messages telling you how amazing they are at absolutely everything, along with sealed bottles of their own farts for you to "enjoy"
>The Skaven snorted about twenty tons of warp-cocaine and keep trying to summon super fucking rat satan underneath Altdorf whilst screeching "YOU DIDN'T SEE SEE ANYTHING MANTHING" at passers by
>The Ogre Kingdoms also wandered in because all the burning smelt like cooking
>Daemons and Warriors of chaos are starting their merry way through your lands and are only pausing to wonder why the Empire seems so much more cosmopolitan than usual
>Lizardmen misintepret a commandment from the old ones as "slay the Empire holy shit", instead of "stay away from the Empire holy shit"
>Tomb Kings launch a full scale invasion out of a desperate attempt to stay relevant
>>
>>148265642
That's not the same thing. Also 6 times 16 isn't 100, so you it you would average a bit less than one stack per turn.
>>
>>148265746

I wonder how effective doubling up on light wizards would be for this. A single cast of banishment can nearly gib wraiths, net and two banishes should annihilate.
>>
>>148265794

>Chaos Dwarfs never ever.
>>
File: 1445953604.jpg (28KB, 529x298px) Image search: [Google]
1445953604.jpg
28KB, 529x298px
>Browse Steam Workshop
>Grail Demigryph Knights!
>Empire Paladins (Hammer Infantry) (Weak Against Armour)!
>>
File: 20160712233026_1.jpg (654KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160712233026_1.jpg
654KB, 1920x1080px
They had no real armies left and two cities in the north

Fuck me
>>
File: 20160712233220_1.jpg (741KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160712233220_1.jpg
741KB, 1920x1080px
>>148266272
And it gets better
>>
>>148266492
>dwaves going with greenskins
Woah.
>>
>>148266010
that and aoe lore of fire on the blob to wrek both the crypt horrors and wraiths
>>
>>148266727
Highly unlikely to do more damage than the healing will.
>>
>>148266272

Better snatch gunbad before karak kadrin does unless you can Confederate.
>>
>>148265794
Just bunker down in Reikland and watch the world burn.
>>
>>148266954
You cast during the cooldown. The problem is that your men can't do enough damage to the cairn wraiths (because they're ethereal) and crypt horrors (because of passive regen) to have them die before nehek is used again. Fire spells do magic damage, stop regen and do bonus damage against regen units.
>>
>>148267009
Already had Thorgrim sitting on it

That goldmine is gonna be a goldmine
>>
>>148266727

Fire's vortexes are pretty awful. The power is much better spent on their buffs.
>>
>>148267319
Nehek costs 6 mana, both of the fire vortexes are quite a bit more expensive than that. You have to also hope that the vortex sticks around inside the blob to do anything.
>>
File: WHAT THE FUCK YO.jpg (165KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
WHAT THE FUCK YO.jpg
165KB, 960x960px
>mfw reading the Cursus Honorum thing in my first Europa Barbarorum 2 playthrough

This shit is more autistic than recreating Germany's historical OOB in HoI3

What the fuck
>>
>>148267763
Overcast nehek, which is what they will be using, costs more.
>>
File: AI_USSR_OOB.jpg (401KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
AI_USSR_OOB.jpg
401KB, 1024x640px
>>148268036
>Germany's historical OOB
>not the Soviet one
>>
any good pike and shot formation for TW:WH?
I am using destark's formation mod.
>>148268036
>playing EB/2
>not immersing yourself in the autism.
shiggy.
>>
File: WHOLE HOG'.png (408KB, 499x600px) Image search: [Google]
WHOLE HOG'.png
408KB, 499x600px
>>148268330
God I fucking LOVE that game.
>>
>>148268080
Woops, I forgot about that.
But still, I would be surprised if firestorm or the skull would necessarily win battles against nehek spam.
>>
>>148267319

If the goal is simply to negate regen then buff your line with the fire damage spell. Otherwise, light magic is going to hit way harder against undead.
>>
any mod that allow priests to heal units in the battle?
>>
>>148268464
It's so fucking much to take in at once though.
Like they say it will only pop up once. What happened to learning by doing, I'm not memorizing all that shit at once.
>>
>>148268751
use the print screen button and read it at your leisure.
>>
>>148264601

ITS SATISFYING
>>
>>148268908
Jesus it's like Bloodborne.
>>
>>148268558
The thing is that nehek spam generally only wins by a fraction. Look up heirofcarthage's recent vampire videos and you'll see how they pan out. It is possible to out dps the blob, but more often than not, you get super close to killing something and then nehek is used. Fire spells don't need to do it single handedly, they just need to push the dps over the tipping point.
>>
File: 20160712154434_1.jpg (760KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160712154434_1.jpg
760KB, 1920x1080px
krel lord when
>>
>>148268908
>Guts flying everywhere

Watch them all get back up.
>>
File: FIGHT.webm (3MB, 960x404px) Image search: [Google]
FIGHT.webm
3MB, 960x404px
>>148269053
>Look up heirofcarthage
Yeah, no.
>>
>>148268464
A simple checkered formation works, and you can go from that to a kill box at any point on your line if you wish. Destark has a square formation too right? That should make it more effective, at least it did with modded in squares in S2.
>>
>>148269360
>not naming it 4chan.webm
>>
>>148269360
Why do people get so antsy over total war channels here? The guy does perfectly fine battle videos, even with his goofy voice.
>>
>>148269539
I used to have names like that, but since I don't have thumbnails, it was hard to remember what the webms were about.
>>
>>148183192
SOON.
>>
So what's the ETA on the next expansion pack, so that Arch becomes relevant again?
>>
>>148269368
tell me more.
how exactly do I do this checkerboard?
>>
>>148269757
I usually post webms based on name, hoping I was reasonably clever, and it usually works. Sometimes I'm even pleasantly surprised by the content.
>>
>>148266272
How the hell were the bloody spearz still alive in turn 24?
>>
>>148268464
how do you do pike&shot in MTW2?
>>
>>148270167
my first campaign had them alive all the way past turn 100 when I confederated with them.
>>
>>148270287
I don't.
>>
File: PEEKABOO.webm (267KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
PEEKABOO.webm
267KB, 480x360px
>>148270136
I tried to watch them. But then I noticed all my webms have different names in the folder and in the software I use to read them.
So I have no clue which one that one is. I assume that one is the one where Hitler comes out of a cupboard to scare a bunch of Jews.
>>
File: pike and shot.png (38KB, 3067x820px) Image search: [Google]
pike and shot.png
38KB, 3067x820px
>>148270091
Like my 9000 hours in paint indicates approximately, moving gunners as needed. It can be used as a starting point for tactics like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubTvOsTI88s if moving forward and backward isn't sufficient. You can modify as needed, but you get the basic idea.
>>
>>148269261
I don't get this meme. I've never seen gored soldiers getting back up.

Maybe the ones caught at the edge and didn't explode, but the ones on the inside are always dead.
>>
>>148269639
>what the craps going on
alt+f4 desu
>>
>>148269239
what mod?
>>
>>148271395
thanks
>>
>>148270303

Right, because when you play greenskins Dwarfs turn their attention south. As a dwarf player though the sooner you take gunbad the better things are going to be for you.
>>
>>148214920

charlie gtfo my general
>>
File: Shalltear01.png (469KB, 672x815px) Image search: [Google]
Shalltear01.png
469KB, 672x815px
Why are vamps the best at literally everything?
>>
>>148275937
Because once they put 500 years of sucking experience to work on you in bed you'll never want anything else.
>>
Who excited for DLC Thursday?

How much can we be expecting to pay for Beastmen, and is the FLC likely a new Empire LL?
>>
How are Dorfs to play?
Wrapping up my Empire campaign rn
>>
File: vv.png (1MB, 1097x568px) Image search: [Google]
vv.png
1MB, 1097x568px
>>148276271

Just give me Isabella. Or female vampire lord model.
>>
File: 1465079057472.jpg (92KB, 500x735px) Image search: [Google]
1465079057472.jpg
92KB, 500x735px
>>148275937
mortal boys can't even compete
>>
>>148276723

Boring. You easily conquer the corner of the map and it becomes super boring.

Same with orks.
>>
>>148276271
>Who excited for DLC Thursday?

I am. I have made a promise to myself that I would be opening wide and buy every single warhammer DLC day one.
>>
>>148276221

Why even fight the empire when most mortals would line themselves for vampire cuties?

Baka Mannfred is giving them bad advert.
>>
File: coven-2.jpg (106KB, 1083x720px) Image search: [Google]
coven-2.jpg
106KB, 1083x720px
>>148276271

I really hope we'll be getting this soon.
>>
File: doctor smug.jpg (236KB, 724x1024px) Image search: [Google]
doctor smug.jpg
236KB, 724x1024px
Anon, I'm worried about you. I know 3 years without any new DLC has left you numb, confused, and easily manipulated. Yes, I can see the confusion on your face; "it's only been about a month or two since launch, right?" Poor fool. This is what happens when you play games where time is pruned - you start to lose sense of it yourself.

Pruning sanitation also hasn't left you in a very clean state, but we can worry about that later. Now stick out your tongue and say "Aahh~~", let me get a good look in there. I'll analyze the results when I get back to /gsg/ once we're done laughing at you.

Cheer up, there may be hope for you yet!
>>
>>148265794

The perfect scenario is them adding events that make every campaign as interesting as Empire. Vampires are also good but they basically steamroll everything. I made the vamps campaign more interesting by ignoring Empire and conquering Kislev to fight the entire Chaos myself. Without that it would be pretty boring.

Orcs and midgets are just boring.
>>
>>148277786
Anon, I think you're going insane. These posts make less and less sense every day.
>>
>>148277463
Are coven thrones and mortis engines the same thing, but one is vamps and the other is necromancers?
>>
Archaon just spawned.
How fucked am I?
>>
>>148237616
Roll
>>
File: handmaidens.png (3MB, 1150x1592px) Image search: [Google]
handmaidens.png
3MB, 1150x1592px
>>148278803
Mortis Engines are units.

Coven Thrones are mounts.
>>
>>148278840
Depends on how prepared you are. It can range from lube up to no worries.
>>
>>148278840

Not much. I fucked him up so many times he became warhammer Team Rocket.
>>
So how exactly are those hero packs going to work?

You get new LL's that completely replace guys you already have? Because I doubt it's +2 LL's for the campaign. After few DLC each nation would have like 6 of them.
>>
Optimal Empire army composition?
Currently running something like

4 Artillery pieces, some anti armor, some anti light infantry
4 demis, 2 halberds, 2 lancers
4 crossbows
3 halberds
3 greatswords
1 outrider
1 lord

thoughts?
>>
File: 1462858142274.gif (175KB, 249x219px) Image search: [Google]
1462858142274.gif
175KB, 249x219px
>about to have a big showdown against chaos
>4 armys, 2 on each side
>they are both coming in from the flanks of the opposing force
WHY
HASNT
THIS
BEEN
FIXED
FUCK
This bug has been around forever but these worthless cunts still cant fix it
Fuck all of CA
Fuck them
>>
>>148280374
>mixing halberds and lancers
Huh? Aren't halberds improved spears?
>>
>>148280374
>No steam tanks
>>
>>148280431
Learn to use it to your advantage until it's fixed. What kind of shitty general can't adapt to a changing environment?
>>
>>148280431

That's why you just play vampires and blob.

Fuck hammer and anvil.
>>
>>148280374
19 steam tanks
1 lord
>>
>>148280821
Its not about it being hard to use or fucking up plans.

It makes already piss easy battles easier since the reinforcing AI just lets itself be fucked in the corner, aswell as giving you a whole army to flank with.
>>
>>148281015
>having more steam tanks than what exists in the lore
You might as well install Radious at the same time.
>>
>>148257354
Arch should be banned from all Creative Assembly events and presentations. He should be forgotten and die alone.
>>
>>148281235
>You might as well install Radious at the same time

way ahead of you anon
>>
>>148281274
Pretty sure he already is given that he's repeatedly insulted them
>>
>>148281015

Makes me wonder how an army of v.lord + 19 vampires would work.
>>
What army composition should I use as Avars?
>>
>>148269239
WHAT MOD IS THIS
>>
What're the chances of CA inter-mingling the different chaos factions? Do you think after beastmen drop, we'll be able to recruit them as WoC?

Also, considering that Dragon-Ogres were actually in the beastmen army book, I hope we have the option of using them as well
>>
wait a second, who the hell is driving this thing?
>>
>>148281349
And he's already talking shit about Dawn of War 3. I have issues with what I've seen too but Arch acts as if he knows more about the lore then even Games Workshop. Most self-important piece of shit I've seen in the Warhammer community.
>>
>>148281783
think its "where is krell" on the workshop mate
>>
>>148243508
Firstly Guderian was relieved of command in late 1941, and only given back command AFTER the defeat at Stalingrad and the commander of the 6th army von Paulaus considered a breakout to be foolish and impossible and refused the suggestion.
>>
>>148280873
but that is what im doing.

Well, a mix of vampire blob and hammer and anvil.
>>
File: 20160706215551_1.jpg (574KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160706215551_1.jpg
574KB, 1920x1080px
>>148281927
fugg
>>
is there a mod that adds more flamey effects to the actual chaos units?

for being chaos-empowered super-men, they seem pretty bland
>>
File: 1363786804587.png (126KB, 352x390px) Image search: [Google]
1363786804587.png
126KB, 352x390px
>>148281937
GW regularly forget or rape their own lore.
>mfw Black Templars are numbered at around 1300 instead of LOL WE DONT EVEN KNOW BRO now
>>
>>148281937
I have high hopes about Dawn of War 3.
Dawn of War's base building and morale + DoW2's fighting, yes.
>>
File: Shalltear_001.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Shalltear_001.png
2MB, 1366x768px
Diplomatic meetings with vampires must be pretty damn awkward.
>>
New thread when?
>>
All that talk about vampires remind me of Castlevania.
What a shit game it was.
>>
>>148283012
Just own your boner. It's only awkward if you make it awkward.
>>
>>148282412
Fuck that. I still consider the BTs to number around 5,000. GW's writers have no concept of numbers, and one of their lore pieces isn't going to mess it up to me. GW has always said that you can choose whatever bits of the lore you want to believe.
>>
>>148283220

It's sort of like if cows came to humans to negotiate the terms of not getting turned into steak.
>>
File: 1433643399055.png (228KB, 858x725px) Image search: [Google]
1433643399055.png
228KB, 858x725px
>defeat chaos
>age of peace time
>allies start declaring war on each other
>broken alliances everywhere
>karl is on the silver road, removing greenskin, moving back into dwarf territory to recover
>dwarfs cancel military alliance
>karl's depleted army now trapped between four stacks of greenskins including azag or take a long mountain pass through dwarf territory which will cause trespassing and mad attrition

I purge a whole territory of greenshits for you and this is how you repay me? Never trust a fucking stunty.
>>
>>148283601
Just pay them a bit for military access, then slap their shit for the insolence later.
>>
New Thread

>>148283953
>>148283953
>>148283953
>>
New thread!

>>148284113
>>148284113
>>148284113
>>
>>148284110
>>148284239

Bravo.
>>
>>148284110
>>148284239
Fuck...
Thread posts: 776
Thread images: 175

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.