[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon Go General /pgg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 807
Thread images: 124

File: image.gif (116KB, 277x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
116KB, 277x400px
>his main is less than 800CP Edition

About the game
http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-video-games/pokemon-go/

>What is it?
Pokemon Go can be described simply as the Geocaching of Pokemon. Grab your smartphone, get some exercise, catch some mons, battle some people - the usual Pokemon gig.

>Some questions answered
http://pastebin.com/YP458esi
Feel free to add more to the pastebin, keep it in the OP though.

Basic info:
As you traverse the real world, as represented on the in-game map, you'll occasionally run into tufts of rustling grass. Approaching these will end with a Pokémon appearing on the map, and clicking on it will initiate a battle.

Battles aren't between two Pokémon, though. They're between a Pokémon and your ability to swipe a Poké Ball in their direction. When you engage a Poké Ball, a colored ring will appear around the opponent. These change in size after each capture attempt. Throwing a Ball during a smaller window seems to be more effective, based on our time with the game, but that's a part we're still trying to figure out.
Going near water will attract water Pokémon. Playing at night brings out more nocturnal creatures, like Clefairy and Gastly.
Hatching Eggs: Each Egg displays the number of kilometers you must walk for the Egg to hatch. In general, the more kilometers required, the rarer the Pokémon that will hatch. A notification will appear when the Egg has hatched.
Make sure you have the Pokémon GO app open while you walk. Kilometers walked when the Pokémon GO app is closed won’t count toward hatching your Eggs.
Gyms: Fight at your team's gym to train and increase it's reputation. Fight at other team's to decrease their reputation. Tap your opponent to hit them, swipe left or right to dodge attacks, once one or more blue bars are filled, tap and hold to power up your secondary attack, release when the smaller blue bar fills up. Take over other teams' gyms and put your mons in to defend them.
>>
First for should I use my incense at home or outside?
>>
What does the XS mean next to weight? What does it effect?

Should I waste stardust on base pokemon or save it for when theyre fully evolved?

WHat's the best spoofing app for Android/Iphone? Where should I spoof too?
>>
>>148045395
in your home
1 pokemon every 5 mins
>>
File: moshi moshi.png (9KB, 235x236px) Image search: [Google]
moshi moshi.png
9KB, 235x236px
I had the issue of not being able to use a lure.

I was sitting on the bench that was the god-damned pokestop, and it still told me I wasn't in the right place for the lure. It was greyed out.
>>
Why the best pokemon only show up at 3 am and move places 5 times before you catch them?
>>
File: instinct.jpg (34KB, 550x309px) Image search: [Google]
instinct.jpg
34KB, 550x309px
post epic pictures of your team
>>
Who's playing on hard mode here?
>>
File: SteelWing&Hurricane.png (49KB, 952x369px) Image search: [Google]
SteelWing&Hurricane.png
49KB, 952x369px
Are these good for Pidgeot?
>>
Is eevee evolution random? And how should I process my 2 raticates and shitton of rattatas? Power up better raticates, evolve rattatas and save the best for later or something else?
>>
>>148045472
Can some anon confirm that evolving them at max cp greatly increases their evolved forms potentional max cp?
>>
>>148045570
Yes, I saw your post in the previous thread. What's its CP?
>>
>>148045521
im team instinct and even I think thats fuckin gay.
>>
level 16 and wondering how hte fuck people dont run out of balls compared to early on when the pool of items gets so high they never drop
>>
>>148045570

Top tier moveset

Steel is super effective against ice and rock which its weak too
>>
>>148045489
OK, should I just use them all? Not planning to buy shit so I want to be sure, I don't wanna waste them
>>
>>148045521
Pure cancer.
>>
>>148045579
>Evolving more than one of anything
>Evolveing pokemon at >maxcp
>Believing there is anything else
>>
Just downloaded and WOW!!! What a GREAT GAME!!!! Its so POLISHED and !FUN!

I want to CATCH THEM ALL!!!

What are you up to BROS? Take any AWESOME GYMS lately?
>>
tfw can't go out during the day because its over 100 degrees outside.
>>
How far is 2 tracks, is jynx rare?
>>
>>148045657

It does, but it isn't linear scaling. The higher your trainer level, the higher CP pokemon you catch, and the higher CP forms they evolve into.

But by that logic, if you hold off on evolution because the next level's pokemons are stronger, you won't be evolving shit, ever, as you'll constantly be catching better and better base tier pokemon
>>
>>148045838
stahp
>>
>>148045579
Eevee's evo is random yea.
I started out with a flareon that I love but recent I had enough to do another and got vaporeon at a high cp. Good shit.
>>
>>148045579
I read something about thi.but not sure of course.

If Eevee has dig -> Flareon
Swift -> Vaporeon
Body Slam -> Jolteon
>>
>>148045743
yeh, just use them
>>
File: Pidgeot.jpg (98KB, 982x636px) Image search: [Google]
Pidgeot.jpg
98KB, 982x636px
>>148045658
249, I'm level 6
>>
Where do I download a good apk for pkmn go? I'm having serious issues with my phone so it takes me about 30 minutes to get one apk on there. If the next apk would work then that'd be great.
>>
>>148045905
you have to keep catching pokemon and evolving them so you can keep leveling up.
Evolving pokemon and hatching eggs is the best way to gain exp.
>>
>>148045340

No one is gonna look at you weird. Everyone we saw at the park was playing pokemon GO. Whenever someone used a lure on a pokestop, they'd yell it out and maybe 10 people would gather and use it and socialize. It was great

Even saw a couple of neckbeards
>>
>>148045853
Not far and yeah Jynx is rare, go get it
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-10-10-27-53.png (307KB, 768x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-10-10-27-53.png
307KB, 768x1280px
Is this a high enough CP to start roiding it up, or should I wait and catch another?
>>
>>148045853
Don't be a pussy, Anon. Just get some water and a hat.
>>
>>148046015

Evolve the shit out of that thing and then boost it. Those are great attacks and an good cp for your level.
>>
Do you guys go to pokestops during the night or day? Does anyone ever farm late at night?

I have a nature trail near me I just left that's usually empty packed with around 20 cars. I just want to be able to grind in peace
>>
>>148045951
capped, when I find out it's wrong I'll fucking ring your neck prick
>>
>>148045570
>steel wing in pogo
>good
enjoy doing no damage slowly
>>
>>148046084
meant for >>148045867
>>
>>148046105
Water? More like I need some pussy.
>>
File: 1418945098531.jpg (37KB, 752x375px) Image search: [Google]
1418945098531.jpg
37KB, 752x375px
>tfw got GPS spoofing working
>>
What matters more when dropping a pokemon off at a gym, cp or the actual health it has?
I have a jigglypuff that has a kinda low cp but it's health is higher than all the other pokemon I have.
>>
>>148046092
>tangela

why tho, it's genwun only atm
>>
>>148046267
>being enough of a fat shit hikki that you need to hack
ebic
>>
>gyms still bugged

Niantic is a trash company
>>
>>148046267
>tfw it keeps teleporting me between my original and spoofed location
>>
>>148046267
>tfw spent 12 hours geting it working
>used it twice, realised it was boring as fuck, stopped

have fun for 2 mins lad
>>
>>148046270
CP makes it do more damage. The point of dropping off your mon at a gym is to wreck any faggot that thinks he can step up and take it on. He's gonna have 6 pokemon to fight with so you need to kill em before he gets a chance to move on to your gym's next pokemon
>>
File: lol-fat-guy-laughing-ew-o.gif (4MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
lol-fat-guy-laughing-ew-o.gif
4MB, 320x180px
>>148046267
pic related it's you
>>
Reminder not to go out Pokemon hunting alone
http://www.cnet.com/au/news/police-suspect-pokemon-go-players-targeted-in-series-of-armed-robberies/
Fucking America.
>>
>>148046331
It's the highest cp poke I have atm, plus it has a good move set. I'm level 6 right now and idk if I should wait for a higher level or just roid it up now
>>
>>148046150
I only really have time to do shit after work at practically midnight. Fortunately I've got about 9 pokestops and 3 gyms on the way home I can hit. As far as actual catching goes, you want to do that in daylight. You look like slightly less of a creeper, and your phone's light won't blind you and make you fall in a ditch and fuck your ankle up.

You might also consider using incense and taking a few K walk around your area while doing some egg hatching work
>>
>>148046534
>cnet
>reliable news
kek
>>
Pokemon Go rekindled my love for Jesus, at least indirectly, every church in town is a pokestop. I stopped by the church I used to go to, and Father Bartosz saw me. I haven't gone to church in 2 years, but I spent lengthy periods of time talking to father. He helped me through tough times in my live. I decided to go back to mass today after talking to father.
>>
>>148046150
Aren't most public parks closed at sundown? I would hate to have to encounter the police and make excuses for trespassing to play pokemon
>>
>>148046163
the reddit thread it came from already said its wrong, but that there might be a correlation based on the odds of OPs data
>>
>>148046534
>youth walking around with their phones out in their hands
>implying niggers won't rob you

This is nothing to do with PoGo, just that people have valuables on display and blacks are about
>>
Powering up a pokemon will increase their CP right?

The local gym is only defended by a 124cp. I have a couple 100cp. Will it be possible to take it? Never done the combat before
>>
I'm conflicted guys

>Going through opiate withdrawal, almost done with stage 2 I think
>Feel great while playing pogo, feel like shit when I get back home and try to sleep
>Wake up and feel like shit for 3-5 hours
>Alternatively, I can just not go outside and feel slightly worse all day but it'll be more consistent and less painful at the end/beginning of a day

Help
>>
>having an general on an app game
this board has gone downhill. Hope this shit dies fast like all app based games
>>
>>148046427
im hella paranoid of banstick cause of this
>>
>>148046749
What does having the phone out have to do with anything? It's not like these fucks see someone and think "gee, I wonder if he has one of those mobile phone things I've been hearing so much about".
>>
>>148046757
Yes
>>
>>148046792
Maybe opiates will make you feel better
>>
>>148046757
If that's ALL they have? Yeah. Just walk up and challenge. Taptaptaptaptap then when a blue bubble up top is full tap and hold to use your pokemon's special move.
>>
>>148046910
Tell that to Fate/Grand Order.
>>
>>148046792
Pop incense? I'm really sorry to hear that though, I hope you power through it anon!
>>
>>148046910
Why aren't you complaining about all the mobage generals then?
>>
>>148046938
>What does having the phone out have to do with anything?

>be thief
>have choice
>try to steal things out of peoples pockets (which is hard)
>grab peoples phones out of their hands (which is easy)

gee I wonder
>>
>>148046938
No, they see your phone out and think 'I want that' then they rob it.
>>
>>148045238
Kill yourself anime fucking retard. I missed a snorlax yesterday I am mad
>>
>>148046910
>stop liking what I dont like

4chan was shit after 2009 anyway
>>
>>148046910
M8 there are like ~5 maybe more generals about mobile games up right now
>>
whats the highest amount of cp obtainable and the trainer level cap? or are they both technically infinite?
>>
All you spoofers not talking about living somewhere without pokestops seem to miss that this game is shallow as fuck and only the need to walk a lot to play keeps you from getting bored.
>>
>>148047059
>>148047079
They have to be smart enough to know that I can remotely brick my phone after its stolen though, right?

Anyway, Pastebinanon here, took my break at work while the new thread got created, missed the OP, lemme know if there's anything else I need to add to the sticky.
>>
>same little faggot yellow taking over our red gyms and leaving his same faggy hypno behind(drowzees are abundant in my neighborhood)
I can see this getting really irritating in the future.
>>
>>148047190
Pokemon have CP limits, I assume trainers levels do too
>>
>>148046938
a thief rarely WANTS a confrontation, the point is to make money, not be a 'bad guy'

they want to not have to potentially fight (without a weapon they might lose, with they have to hurt someone over a fucking phone)
>>
What does battery saver ingame exactly do to your phone? Reduce brightness?
>>
Only bike I have is neon pink. Ride it or drive ?
>>
>>148047269
yeah but I've seen pictures of mons with CP in the thousands so is there a limit to how high you can get it?
>>
How does pokeball spinning work and what is its benefits?
>>
File: charizard.gif (1MB, 400x200px) Image search: [Google]
charizard.gif
1MB, 400x200px
>>148047261
Just take them back for free exp.

I wish I had a Hypno, Drowzees are rare here.
>>
>>148046963
Nah I'm done, tossed all the pills in the toilet last week and I've never stuck a needle in my arm so no risk of that. No idea how people keep doing or even start heroin. whyyyyyy would you do that

>>148047002
That actually might be a good idea if I decide to sit around for a day or two, forgot pokes still pop if you use one and sit around even if you're not on a lure. And thanks anon! Once I beat this stage, stage 3 is cake in comparison since I don't really have cravings except after I've worn myself out.
>>
Been behind playing since work and other family stuff. Just got to level 7. Chose team red because Yellow seems like a bunch of sperges and Blue a bunch of fedora tipping faggots. Red seems like the most likely IV/EV Trainer, so I guess thats my own brand of faggotry at least.Is it normal to find so many fucking Pidgeys and Rattatas? Does the game improve spawns of other pokemon as you level? Thats something I thought I noticed but maybe im crazy.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160710-145410.png (838KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160710-145410.png
838KB, 1440x2560px
>not naming your squad

Faggots
>>
>>148047312
>You'll notice that there is a 'Battery Saver' option in the settings. This setting works by turning your phones screen black when you point the top of your phone towards the ground. It will allow the game to keep running and give you a vibration when a Pokémon is nearby.

I would recommend not using this setting until all of the bugs are fixed. On multiple occasions users report bringing their phones back up and the screen activating, but not responding to touch input. This results in you needing to force-quit the game and relaunch it, and during delicate server times, relaunching the game could result in you not getting back in the game at all.
>>
>>148047243
>They have to be smart enough to know that I can remotely brick my phone after its stolen though, right?

Firstly, no they aren't.

Secondly, they can still sell it.

Thirdly, most people don't have that stuff it's generally only the tech savy that can do that.

>>148047382
Yes, dont know what it is though. I'm basing my views off of 4chan posts, don't trust me 100%
>>
What's the point of thisgame? Just walk around and catch virtual pokemon? Is there other options like battles or trade?
>>
>>148047312
When you hold your phone down to your side (i.e. when walking) so it's upside down, it'll turn the screen off and not act on any input until you look at the phone again

I keep my thumb on the screen moving every now and then so my phone doesn't lock still though
>>
File: raticate.jpg (42KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
raticate.jpg
42KB, 540x960px
>>148045238

Worth investing anything in this Raticate?
>>
Posted in old thread without realizing it's dead

What is the range of lures? There's a stop 5 mins down the street but I don't want to hang out by it, it's fucking hot outside.

Also I don't live in a rural area, my city is fairly large, but there's only like 6 stops in the entire fucking city, what gives?
>>
>servers always down
>everything in the game bugged
>nintendo actually trusted Niantic with this

How long until ded gaem
>>
>>148047484
>beeyourself

Yes, YES!

I'm stealing this, I love bee puns.
>>
>>148047484
>giving your pokemon meme names
>>
File: 1465723552729.jpg (9KB, 342x342px) Image search: [Google]
1465723552729.jpg
9KB, 342x342px
>>148047528
>hyper beam
jesus christ
>>
>>148047528

Absolutely not.
>>
Okay, where I live, there is no Pokéstops and Gyms. Closest one is 1.5 km away from my home.

I know it is kinda cheating but can you use Fake GPS on this game without rooting your android phone?

I want to check city center to see if there is gym or pokestop. I believe there are tons of gyms in there.
>>
>>148047484
>Giving my pokeslaves names
LMAO
>>
>>148047528
No. You'll catch rattatas with 250 CP when you reach lvl 8-9, which get to 350-400 CP when you evovle them to Raticate. Send him to the farm to get turned into candy so you can feed it to the stronger pokemon
>>
>>148047524
yeah
>>
Are the Moves you gain by Evolving random? Or does a specific move on specific Pokemon evolve into a specific move?

Like does Zubat's Bite always become Wing Attack upon Golbat evolution?
>>
>>148047595
THe range it takes for you to activate the Stop is the range of the lure. So like 20-30 feet I think? Never use lures unless you're with friends so you can take turns boosting the lure OR boost stops that are close to each other so the lure effect stacks
>>
>>148047746
But that hyper beam though.
>>
>>148047528
anything weak to flying is not worth ur time since everyone has 16 pidgeottos
>>
>>148047889
lures are fucking shit

2 nerds bought lures and stacks them like you said

i got 0 pokemon lmao
>>
>be neet black guy
>heading to a lured spot
>cops are there playing with everyone
>everyone there is white
>approach
>get stares
>feel really uncomfortable and walk past them
why
>>
>>148047889
I would if my city had 2 stops next to each other literally anywhere
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-10-23-48-21.png (562KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-10-23-48-21.png
562KB, 1080x1920px
R8
>>
Once you put a pokemon in a gym, when it gets defeated do you get it back or do you lose it forever?
>>
I got the 1 hp bug at a gym
After restarting, now I can't fight the gym, it says "GO" and then I'm kicked out
>>
how does the professor turn pokemon into candy?
>>
>>148048067
You lose it forever anon.
What the hell do you think this is, Yu-Gi-Oh Battle City?
>>
>>148048029
Just go in there dumbass.
>>
>>148048029
lmao dont worry

im sure the cops are scared of you after dallas
>>
for pokemon go, would you rather have live in a big dense city or live in a smaller town but have a pokestop in your house?
>>
>>148047823
The second thing. Like abilities do in the main series.
>>
>>148048109
A blender and a Mr. Mime to keep 'em inside.
>>
>>148048089
Keep trying. It might let you or it may not.

>>148048067
It'll be back in your Pokepouch with 1hp.
>>
>>148048067
It will return, like the message implies when you deposit it.
>>
>>148047952
did you have a pokemon selected on the nearby screen thing? when you do that, it makes the other pokemon that would normally show up when you have none selected NOT show up (i think)

>>148048038
I'm sorry senpai. I live in the town that Yale Uinversity is in. THere's like 50 stops within walking distance of my home and theyre always lured

>>148048067
You get it back with 1HP
>>
>>148047701
>>148047746

Not even for that Hyper Beam?
>>
Are revives completely useless? I have used 0. I have thrown away about 40 just for extra bag space
>>
>>148048029
Sorry buddy, just like with the mexicans and middle easterners you can't be trusted, especially after Dallas.
>>
File: image.png (404KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
404KB, 640x1136px
>tfw finally caught something good
Time to grind Growliths.
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 750x1334px
CUBONE

HYPE
>>
Does anyone know if someone set up a telegram channel yet? I went ahead and created one if anyone is interested.
>>
>>148048318
It's common enough, you'll get another with higher CP.

I personally preffer Hyper Fang due to the spammability.
>>
>>148048318
Let it go anon, you'll find others
>>
How long roughly does a gym battle take? I don't want to be standing around like a weirdo.
>>
>>148048289

I don't think I selected one but all 9 pokemon were at 3 steps (far away) and they never got closer

>>148048342
shiettt my best catch was a 330 eevee

what level are you?
>>
>>148048196
thats what makes it even scarier

>>148048127
No fucking way, especially with the stares. Police like to fuck with me enough as is. I wouldn't be able to take my hands off my phone without worrying about getting shot or taken down.

>>148048341
Police are the ones who cant be trusted famy
>>
should I power up a base and then evolve or evolve before powering up?
>>
>>148048394
Fucking autistic ass shit.

People frequently stand around fiddling with their phone.
>>
>>148048423
Lv 12. This is the first time I caught something over 200 ugh.
>>
Dumb question, looked it up and it was still unclear:

Why should I power up my units instead of just saving candies to evolve them? Can I evolve them outright when I have enough candies or do I need to max some level first?

>>148048289
I live down the road in Shelton, nothing going on here. If I had a job to pay for parking I'd consider going into New Haven for a bit
>>
>>148048394
If you're at a gym there will be more than enough weirdos standing around for you to blend in.
>>
>>148048394

They're quick, but the problem is that you usually have to do a few if you want to lower the gym prestige enough to take it over for your team.
>>
File: 1461888259453.png (228KB, 463x293px) Image search: [Google]
1461888259453.png
228KB, 463x293px
>tfw finally catch a new pikachu
>395 cp
Pikachus are rare, right? Or is it just my area.
>>
What is revive used for if defeated pokemons return with 1hp?
>>
>>148048394
30 sec per pokemon maybe?

usually its 2-3 pokemon
>>
>taking over a gym
>roided up guy walks my way
>start sweating profusely
>he just says hi
oh
>>
>>148046267
rooted on android?
>>
>>148048380
>>148048387

Alright.

Second day of playing, and I'm pretty happy with my progress.

I'm pretty pissed, though, since I encountered an Eevee that got away and spent ages looking for a Geodude that never showed.
>>
>>148048543
To Revive pokemon that fainted while you were taking over a gym.
>>
Can anyone confirm if STAB is a thing in this game?
>>
>tfw this is the first game ive actually been tempted to spend money on
help me
>>
>>148048518
>Why should I power up my units instead of just saving candies to evolve them?
Who's the dumbass that told you to do this? Evolve them. Or better yet, don't evolve anything, stockpile candies for super common pokemon, use a lucky egg, and evolve all of them at once for 1k per egg.
>>
i really hope the servers are stable by the time this is out
>>
>>148048518
free parking in new haven during the weekend bro
>>
>>148048510
Haha that's beast

My 330 Eevee ended up 1002 after evolution

Just realized I have a 472 Ponyta sitting there but I can't find any more to evolve
>>
File: pokes.jpg (48KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
pokes.jpg
48KB, 540x960px
>>148048595

forget pic
>>
>>148048649

Can confirm

As are type immunities
>>
>>148048774
Yes and yes. Obviously.
>>
>>148048531
They're fucking rare where I am, and they're always on some private property or fenced off area that I can't access.
>>
>>148048696
it is out, the servers are trash
>>
>game barely runs on my shitphone
>turn on battery saving mode
>nope.jpg
>locks up and have to hard restart phone

At least it somewhat works and there's plenty of stops on my dog walking route, gotta spend some time converting these valorshit gyms (i.e all but one in my area) into Instinct.
>>
>>148048754
Jelly. I'm swimming in rats, birds and bees.
>>
Should I stock up on incest for my 4hr 30min bus ride to NYC?
>>
>>148048661

Waste of money

Lures and incense = shit

Just buy bag space if anything

>>148048531

Yeah rare and a good catch, good luck finding more for evolving though
>>
>>148048878

I would think that's between you and your relative, anon.
>>
>>148048878
No, since the bus will be in motion you'll miss a lot of the pokemon you'd attract anyway.
>>
>>148048456
Evolve to see moves
>>
>>148048878
yes. Save incense and lures for when you're in a city or at a park with a bunch of pokestops.
>>
File: image.jpg (9KB, 309x107px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9KB, 309x107px
Post dex progress
>>
>>148048878
>incest
welp auto correct does it again

incense*
>>
>>148048878
Sure, bring your siblings and parents along.
>>
File: 1449710908489.png (151KB, 449x442px) Image search: [Google]
1449710908489.png
151KB, 449x442px
>finally get my first >1000k Pokemon with an evolved Eevee

>it's a fucking Vaporeon
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>148049001
I've seen that error so many times I assumed it was just a meme.
>>
File: 61DpIiEJwmL._SL1330_.jpg (103KB, 1330x1326px) Image search: [Google]
61DpIiEJwmL._SL1330_.jpg
103KB, 1330x1326px
>>148048696
>>148048812
forgot pic
>>
File: 1464188283928.png (1MB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1464188283928.png
1MB, 1080x1080px
Ive read somewhere that if you register by Pokémon Trainer Club account, instead of the Google one, you will be getting mails, which can sometimes contain code for rare pokemons. Is it true? That would make me start again
>>
>>148049043
>it's a fucking vaporeon
Nice, enjoy your fuck ton of HP
>>
File: hypno.jpg (48KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
hypno.jpg
48KB, 540x960px
Did I do good, /vg/? Is this worth using?
>>
>>148049043
Vaporeon is the second best eeveelution after Jolteon. What's the big deal?
>>
>>148049179
>>148049220
Literally everything around me is water, flying, or grass type. Jolteon would've been so much better, and fire would've actually been tolerable considering the local metagame.
>>
>>148048842
Being a player in Suburbia is suffering.
>>
>>148049079
I know I'm not the only one whos had auto correct do that, I try to catch it but forget sometimes. I think we all use the same swype app, since some people don't get it. It happens on FB every day but people finally started to ignore it.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160710-121725.png (510KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160710-121725.png
510KB, 1080x1920px
Should invest on this Pokemon (moves are wing attack and air cutter) or a pidgey with 100 cp
>>
Sitting in 2 lure modules and no pokemon lol

Don't waste your money fags
>>
Anyone here even have an evolved Starter yet? I hate how rare they are and how they still only give you 3 candies whenever you catch a repeat
>>
File: Screenshot_20160708-152918.png (645KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160708-152918.png
645KB, 1080x1920px
>>148048842
Fug
>>
>>148049427
the pidgey, easily
>>
>>148049427
>CP14
>>
>>148049476

I found a Charmeleon at a stop with a lure on.
>>
>>148049427
The higher CP one good god anon 14 CP on a Pidgeotto is atrocious
>>
>>148049427
lmao @ 14

i throw away 400 cp pidgeottos and you're considering keeping a 14
>>
>>148049476
The White House had a Blastoise day 1 guarding its gym.
>>
File: 1442461600773.jpg (97KB, 872x685px) Image search: [Google]
1442461600773.jpg
97KB, 872x685px
>>148049456
>buying any items aside from the bag increase and pokeballs
>>
How effective is incense?
>>
>>148049562
>>148049580
Couldn't I just increase the cp?
It takes 12 candy to level up a pidgey
>>
Spent an hour outside only catching 40cp pokemon. Got home and walked in my basement and there's just a 200cp pidgeotto sitting there. I just hit level five so this is a bit nuts for me
>>
By the way the pastebin in OP is wrong

I caught a venusaur, leveled it all the way and it's still shit

Best way is to catch a high CP base pokemon (bulba, dratini, etc) and evolve them yourselves
>>
Honest question, why is this game enjoyable? I haven't played it but the combat has been so simplified it seems from watching a friend play. They only have 2 moves and it seems like it always boils down to type advantage / CP determines who wins. I don't see why they needed to make the combat so casual it really makes me sad.

I want to give the game a chance but this just seems like it would ruin the game for me.
>>
>>148049647
Of course this means Squirtles are everywhere near it and the 3+ pokestops nearby. Seriously I've caught like 80 of the little shits.
>>
>>148049427
This is like having the baby from Eraserhead and NOT committing suicide from the get go
>>
File: image.png (67KB, 265x239px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
67KB, 265x239px
>>148049721
Sorry friend. This game is about sending Pokemon to the grinder.
>>
File: 1468123649474.png (279KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1468123649474.png
279KB, 640x1136px
>>148045521
>>
>>148049721
Using 12 candy on your 100 CP pidgey will yield a much stronger Pokemon than wasting 12 candies and all that powder on your current Pidgeotto trust me
>>
>>148049796

FUCK
>>
>>148049762
combat does suck, they tailored it for normies instead of actual fans

im assuming they plan on adding PVP with actual turn based battles
>>
Anyone ever get that Gyarados?
>>
>>148049427

Up the Cp100 Pidgey
>>
>>148049762
Two words:

Social grinding.
>>
>>148049762
Right now it's just the novelty of progression. Hopefully they'll be adding greater functionality in the future once the novelty wears off.

I can deal with such a simple combat system, but I hope you'll be able to battle outside of Gyms and do other ill shit.
>>
File: 1466378215680.jpg (45KB, 599x443px) Image search: [Google]
1466378215680.jpg
45KB, 599x443px
>>148049796
replied pls dont die mami
>>
>>148049796
Replied!
>>
File: grinding pokemons.png (1MB, 1187x658px) Image search: [Google]
grinding pokemons.png
1MB, 1187x658px
>>148049789

This.
>>
>>148049796
Goodnight pupper.

>>148049762
i like going outside and catching the pokemon in the early morning, i havent even tried capturing a gym. Going to wait until i have all my pokemon evolved to do so
>>
>>148049498

If that's what's available in your area, just get some high CP electric/fire pokemans, and cap nearby gyms. EZ mode!
>>
>>148049915
Trailer showed battles and trading

Just wait

I hope you can have ante battles
>>
>>148049915
>Hopefully they'll be adding greater functionality in the future once the novelty wears of

You know as well as I do deep down inside they will never do this.
>>
There's nothing fun to do in this godforsaken game. I've been wasting my weekend.
>>
>>148049886
im close

im scared to use all my candy and have a shit one though

im waiting until i get at least a 90 magikarp
>>
>>148049886

Working on it but my phone died i'm at like only 130 candies though shit takes forever even with incense in a magickarp heavy area.
>>
>>148049652
>buying Pokeballs
it's like you don't even play fagit
>>
>meet friends at park
>they all have their phones to play GO
>i have my galaxy 10 inch tablet
>we all laugh about it
>everyone at the park is playing
>everyone that passes by comments on the tablet
>QTs join our group walking around the pokestops
>have an enjoyable time at a park i haven't had a reason to go to even though ive lived close to it for 2 decades
>QTs meet us at the bar later at night
>have fun, get one of their numbers

I-is this the power of normie mobile games? Why have I been wasting my time playing PC games and dealing with faggot shit like competitive Overwatch and early access blunders, or trying to keep up with the unfun pokemon meta that is EV boosting?
>>
So are there any guides for areas and pokemons yet?
>>
>>148049652
I never said I bought the lure modules

I'm leeching off nerds and they clearly wasted their money
>>
>>148049730
>By the way the pastebin in OP is wrong

I have changed that one with my own here: http://pastebin.com/spEFYmPw

Just waiting for a new thread to put it in the OP
>>
>>148049796
shoo shoo evil jew
>>
File: 1377068890486tmjnr.gif (2MB, 312x180px) Image search: [Google]
1377068890486tmjnr.gif
2MB, 312x180px
is my math fucked up or do you really have to catch like 100 Magikarp to get a Gyarados?
>>
I've been trying to start the game but it always crashes on the Gyrados loading screen when I press "ok"
My phone is pretty shit, it has less than 1GB RAM, could that be a problem? I also get the GPS signal not found error during the Gyrados loading screen
Am I fucked?
>>
File: 1467112109892.jpg (39KB, 599x555px) Image search: [Google]
1467112109892.jpg
39KB, 599x555px
>GPS works inside
>try to go out to places
>can't find GPS
>"servers are experiencing issues"
>happens every time I am out now

What the fuck
>>
>>148050610
What's so surprising? This is literally what magikarp is about.
>>
>>148050513

>CP min/max is the same for all the Pokémon within the species

that's the part that's wrong... it's still there
>>
>>148050610
Your math is not wrong.
>>
>>148050610

You'd need 101 so you'd have one left to evolve.
>>
>>148050327
Well yes. It's a social game. So of course it'd lead to socialization. Normies are social creatures, and love being able to be completely social about everything.
Most anons on 4chan don't like/can't into being social. If you can, more power to you.
>>
> le tricky gym 1 hp bug heh heh
This game is losing me fast
>>
>>148050610
hatch a magikarp and get like 30 candies
>>
>>148050815

move away from the gym range and it will give you the victory screen
>>
>tfw hangin out at colleges till 2am
>tfw dropped out because I hated college life but here I am again sitting and spinning for those lured up pokestops
>>
>>148050610
You'd need 76.
>>
Is there anyway to get rid of these trash 2k eggs
>>
EU release when?
>>
File: Scared_Ash.jpg (35KB, 513x288px) Image search: [Google]
Scared_Ash.jpg
35KB, 513x288px
>be Europe
>live in a small >city of 10k~ people
>only know two other guys who play this and they live in a small town near my city
>gone through everywhere and only found 12 Pokestops and one Gym
>the Gym is at local high-school
>second run of the day
>finally lvl 5
>go try my luck at the gym
>someone named BiggeNigga has it under his control w/ a lvl 50 Bellsprout
>beat the meme SUCCmon
>be scared that BiggeNigga is actually a big nigga who will kick my ass if he finds me
>mfw
>>
>>148050862
wtf??? i've fought 100 times more than I had to
>>
>1 HP gym bug
>game servers fucking up
>game doesn't register Curve balls
>pokemon start escaping the balls as you get higher level so you waste pokeballs and have to buy more
>pokemon start doing that "swat ball away" shit more often so you waste balls
>it takes so many candies for each last stage evolution you'll have to either grind stops as much as you grind pokemon for the balls or spend money on balls

I really wanna enjoy the game but the pokeball shit is annoying. I'd rather spend 20 bucks for a deluxe edition with endless pokeballs. Like, that's all it is. 20 bucks for a version of the game whree the only difference is endless pokeballs. Maybe put em on a timer to balance it out too. Like you get 50 balls per day that regenerate, and you can still get other balls from stops and leveling up too
>>
>>148050773
It's not wrong, but it depends on your trainer level.
>>
>>148050827
i hatched a magikarp and it only gave me 6 candies
I think the candies are based on the level of the egg
I hatched a level 10 egg dratini and it gave me 24 candies
>>
Do pokemon revive and heal on their own?
>>
>>148050917
The servers are looking better, so maybe this week.
>>
>>148051098
This is correct. I hatched a 5km and it gave me 17 candies for my magikarp
>>
>>148051108
Yes. Just wait. It will happen eventually.
>>
I'm going to be flying from the UK to the US soon.

Do you think it'll be a good opportunity to hatch hella eggs?
>>
>>148051042
m8 like I said before

I caught a venusaur and bulbasaur both at trainer lvl 13

the venusaur is almost max CP and it's 500 CP

the bulbasaur is 330 CP and half way

it's not true
>>
PIDGEOT >>>>>>> FEAROW
WEEDLE >>>>>>> CATERPIE
BULBASAUR>>>>CHARMANDER/SQUIRTLE
ZAPDOS >>>>>>> MOLTRES/ARTICUNO
SANSHREW>>>>>CUBONE
VULPIX>>>>>>>GROWLITHE

these are the facts of gen 1
search your heart, you know this to be true
>>
>out of pokeballs
>pokeshops arent giving me enough pokeballs
>>
>>148051320
>VULPIX>>>>>>>GROWLITHE

fite me
>>
>>148051320

If team dictates which legendary you get, I'll kill myself

I chose valor but want Zapdos so bad
>>
>>148051320
Can confirm
too bad I like team mystic's motto and color more or I'd be instinct
>>
>>148051295
Eggs only gain steps if you are going less than 15? mph.
If your plane is going that slow, hell yeah, hatch some eggs before you die in a horrible crash
>>
Team Instinct >Team Mystic > Team Reddit
>>
>>148045238
>767 CP main
y-you too
>>
>>148049796
I love my mom
>>
>>148050652
Anyone? Please help, I'm desperate
>>
>>148049796
slp tght ppr
>>
File: help plz.png (155KB, 412x723px) Image search: [Google]
help plz.png
155KB, 412x723px
Uhh, 9/250 but only 7 dudes? Help?
>>
File: instinct.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
instinct.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>148051485

trufe
>>
Can Niantic ban certain devices that have logged into spoofing accounts? Or can they only ban the account?
>>
>>148051535
Your phone is bad anon. If you have a tablet, it can work there too. Or you can run an android emulator on your PC for the time being til you get a better mobile device
>>
>>148049796
Thank mr skeltal
>>
>>148051587
team instinct here

stop posting those shitty GoT crap, you're making us look bad
>>
>>148051587
>Pisstinct
Gross
>>
>>148051552
2 eggs.
>>
>>148051485
Judging by the sample size of people I've met, as a yellowfag I found most blues to be bros and reds to be autist tryhards.
>>
>>148051664

go sit on a dick
>>
>>148051587
>Going on instinct rather than knowledge and wisdom

Trash
>>
>>148051642
Fuck
I'll try to emulate it or whatever
It's not the same, though
And this IS my better mobile device, I'm poor
>>
>>148051441
Not him but is there a way to rig the speed meter?
I biked for about 10km today and only hatched one 2km egg.
>>
>>148045785
>not evolving multiple pidgeys and ratatas with lucky eggs on to get that sweet xp

>>148051485
>>148051587
>both teams that post GoT garbage pretending they're not reddit
Red is for normalfags.
>>
>>148051552
the eggs count as pokemon

>>148051587
also team instinct. but pls, stop making us look like fags with these things
>>
>>148051339
this is happening to me too.

The higher level you get, the higher level the pokemon are, which is good and bad. The good is obvious, but the bad is that suddenly Pokeballs have a lot less chance to actually catch things because their difficulty is higher. So when you want to catch everything just for the sake of getting exp, stardust, and candies, and not even use the Pokemon, you can end up using several balls on Pokemon that used to take one. This is coming from a level 17 who is finding mons in the upper hundreds now on the regular. Great balls aren't much better either. And because stops give you more than just balls, you're not getting nearly enough to justify the amount you're using. Ultra balls won't be much help. And the fact that you can't even buy the better balls sucks too.

>tfw have super high mons but cant take gyms because lol1hpbug
>want the coins to buy pokeballs so I dont need to spend real money
>cant because all the gyms are bugged
I just want off the ride.
>>
Fixed my spoof
I can stay in one spot constantly, but if i try and spoof to a new location off that other spoof, it goes back to my original

so i have my spoof out 2 pokeshops
>>
>>148051778
>>148051795

go sit on two dicks
>>
Some blue fuck has taken a gym near me with a 158CP Psyduck, can I realistically take it with a 114CP Pidgeotto and 118CP Raticate, along with some lesser ones?
>>
So, does walking towards the grass actually work?
>>
>>148045951
i had a body slam eevee evolve into vaporeon
>>
>>148051931

Sometimes.
>>
>>148051694
>>148051795
Thanks, and empty pokestops are just server issues right?
>>
>>148051920
Probably, you'll just need to make sure you use special attacks during the fight. You might want to level the pidgeotto once or twice though
>>
>>148051920
Yes, just remember that the way to beat the 1HP bug is to walk out of range of the gym as soon as you beat the pokemon

>>148051931
yes but it doesnt make the pokemon spawn directly on the grass. The indicator around your avatar has to have the grass inside it and the pokemon will spawn somewhere near you that you can see it
>>
>>148045570
No one can answer this. It depends on your area and what mons are popularly seen in Gyms. Steel wing is shit in my city because lots of gyms have water and fire types
>>
>>148052097
>>148052104
Okay thanks, I think I'll go once I've finished my drink.

What does /pgg/ drink, alcohol wise? I'm partial to strong cider myself.
>>
if you live out in the suburbs, or a rural area, you're shit out of luck without a car
>>
>>148052271
gin.

with ice if it's hot out
>>
File: image.png (722KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
722KB, 750x1334px
tfw utter garbage nearby

Where are my hitmonlees?
>>
>>148045951
False. My Dig Evee evolved into a Jolteon.
>>
>>148051996
are you sure? Someone did an analysis with 20 eevees to get that result. Small sample size, sure, but it's also worked for my Vaporeon and my Flareon
>>
>>148052347
Poliwag is cool.
>>
>>148052097
How do you use special attacks?
>>
(posted in wrong thread)
>Drive around villages stealing gym for yellow
>Arrive at some church to steal another guarded by a shitter
>There's a BMW parked there with lights on and blacked out windows
>They literally just took the gym with a 500+ mon
>garyoak.jpg
>User name is "LittleMissKat"
>Go back home
>This grill just took my local gym

FUCK THIS BITCH, she better be hot.
>>
>>148051552
at least you have a variety of pokemon
i want some fucking water pokemon

the only ones i have gotten are the ones i hatch

i want a poliwag desu
>>
>>148045951
this is wrong, my swift eevee evolved into flareon
>>
Eggs not making progress on Bluestacks, how fix?
>>
>>148052439
During a fight there will be these blue bars that fill up below your pokemons health. When a bar is full, press and hold the screen.
>>
I JUST WANT A FUCKING ELECTRIC POKEMON
>>
That feel when you just walked into a enclosed housing estate to fight a gym (it was an old clock tower) and destroy their 5k influence solo and capture it.

These kids gon be mad.
>>
ONCE YOU CHOOSE A TEAM CAN YOU CHANGE IT OR ARE YOU STUCK FOR LIFE?
>>
File: aOvmjVM_460s.jpg (56KB, 460x819px) Image search: [Google]
aOvmjVM_460s.jpg
56KB, 460x819px
>>148049150
Bump this question
>>
>>148050969
I legitimately don't understand how you guys are constantly running out of Pokeballs. are you just really bad at aiming? I have 97 regular balls and 67 great balls in my items right now and it only takes me about 2-3 balls to catch a monster on each encounter. I legitimately don't think they are trying to jew us into buying balls because they are so easy to get
>>
>>148052923
Stuck for life, enjoy your band of cucks, Valorfag.
>>
>>148052923
stuck 4 lyf

choose wisely
>>
File: 5hroi0D[1].jpg_1.jpg (508KB, 2758x2180px) Image search: [Google]
5hroi0D[1].jpg_1.jpg
508KB, 2758x2180px
These three guys show up and conquer your local gym with 3 500+ CP Dugtrios. What do you do /PGG/?
>>
File: IMG_3096.png (441KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3096.png
441KB, 640x1136px
>>148049796
DENIED
>>
>>148053136

I'm a Valorfag so it's okay, they're clearly on my team.
>>
>>148052952
>See a 600+ CP wild pokemon
>throw berries and greatballs at it
>circle is still red and takes around 30 balls to catch

Once shit becomes tough to catch, you'll run low on pokeballs.
>>
>my 202 eevee has dig
so ill get a flareon? great

so do i boost him or evolve right away
>>
File: IMG_3095.png (178KB, 1310x1265px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3095.png
178KB, 1310x1265px
>MFW new pokemon around
>>
File: image.png (520KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
520KB, 750x1334px
Two days in, rate my shit

I'm in the middle of nowhere so to get even this far has been a ballache
>>
>>148045238
Things this game needs to actually resemble a proper Pokemon experience and survive past launch

*Live Player vs Player Battles
*Pokemon Trading
*AR Selfies with your Pokemon
*fixing the resolution on AR Cameras
*special events with rare pokemon

feel free to add to this list
>>
>>148051587
It's HAIL Instinct.
posters with motivational quotes are gay
>>
What does transferring pokemon do? At what point should I start transferring dupes?
>>
Does this bullshit for nearby pokemon actually work? Like 2 steps, 3 steps? It looks really bugged.
>>
>>148051996
yea i'm sure. my eevee was really leveled though.
>>
>>148045951
Just did this and dig did give me a Flareon.
>>
>>148053547

Well you're also gay, but it doesn't mean I don't like you.
>>
>>148046267
how did you do that?
>>
File: 1437349960662.gif (969KB, 190x200px) Image search: [Google]
1437349960662.gif
969KB, 190x200px
>>148053484
i'm fucking jealous
>>
>>148053542
hopefully removing the retarded battle system they have right now
>>
>>148053595
Transfer all your weaker ones and keep the strongest one. You get candy for the species for transferring it and giving it up. There is literally no reason not to transfer all the weak ones.
>>
>>148048754
Where did you find electabuzz?
I really want that Dr. Seuss-looking bitch, but I have no idea where he might spawn near me.
>>
>>148053618
It's really bugged right now. I usually just ignore 3 step pokes. 2 steps are possible, 1 step is worth looking around.
>>
File: mark.jpg (82KB, 600x491px) Image search: [Google]
mark.jpg
82KB, 600x491px
>>148052487
should have carried yellow spray paint and left your mark
Warriors style
>>
>take over a gym
>cash in reward
>Take over another gym
>try to cash in reward
>Need to wait 23 hours
What? this is fucking stupid

>Gym gets taken
and the reward is lost

why not have a collect button for the gyms individually ?
>>
>>148053618
I have no idea what each step is supposed to represent in distance, or what direction to walk in. It seems extremely arbitrary
>>
>>148053595
you get candies for transfering, used for leveling up and evolving pokemon.
>>
>>148053618
1 step is on top of you, just walk around
2 steps are trackable, it's close
3 steps are a fucking nightmare. i tried tracking a magnemite with GPS spoofer last night but because the pokemon move as well it's a fucking nightmare to actually track 3 paw prints.
I did end up catching it but i don't think i would've ever found it without gps spoofer.
>>
>>148053484
>Jigglypuff

Jelly.
>>
>>148053727

I think it was outside a train station.
>>
>>148053618
I think it works but 3 steps is very vague because it remembers the 'closest" pokemon so if you live on the edge of a rural area or near one 3 footprints can conceivably be anywhere. 2 and 1 paws seem to work as you'd expect though.
>>
>>148053542
>actual training instead of just wasting pokeballs on catching the same shit over and over

I would actually be outside more often if I was fighting wild pokemon.
>>
>>148049193
That's way better than most of what I'm seeing in the gyms near me. It's almost all pinsirs, pigeots, and raticates in the 250-450 range
>>
>>148053727
Not that guy but I got a Electabuzz from a 5 or 10km egg, can't remember exactly which one.
>>
>>148053747
Some anon on /vp/'s general was planning on leaving old TCG energy cards at conquered gyms.
>>
Gastly in broad daylight in the middle of the road xD, igbore my friend he was calling me autistic for playing pgo instead of watching the euro 2016 final.
>>
>>148053727
10km eggs or being really lucky
>>
File: image.gif (194KB, 200x202px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
194KB, 200x202px
Why does anyone think this game is a good idea? Any child molester could just download this, look for pokestops, and wait for delivery.
>>
>>148054071
It's mostly adults playing this game.
>>
File: 1464389226751.png (107KB, 841x797px) Image search: [Google]
1464389226751.png
107KB, 841x797px
>>148049150
Can somebody answer this ?
>>
File: 1466119545332.gif (938KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1466119545332.gif
938KB, 500x281px
>>148054071
Shhhh, don't tell them.
>>
>>148054071
>H-hey kiddo, I saw a rare pokemon up ahead, wanna go c-check it out? I can drive!
>>
>>148053875
I'll keep an eye out. Thanks anon
>>
>>148054071
on the flip side it's getting lots of fat asses out of their basements and helping them get some exercise and social interaction
>>
is it better to boost strenght then evolve, or evolve then boost strength? I have a 175 cp drowsee and enough candy to evolve but should I boost it first or evolve it first then boost
>>
File: 1467321336640.jpg (49KB, 800x596px) Image search: [Google]
1467321336640.jpg
49KB, 800x596px
>>148049796
>>
>>148054071
Same reason they think letting the mentally ill into a little girls bathroom is a good idea. It's progressive
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-10-15-00-05.png (612KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-10-15-00-05.png
612KB, 720x1280px
>>148054063
Forgot picture
>>
>>148054067
>really lucky
>Caught 2 in the same spot already

>>148054071
Sure if that child molester wanted to lure fucking 20 year old man children
>>
File: 1438805683639.jpg (23KB, 396x446px) Image search: [Google]
1438805683639.jpg
23KB, 396x446px
>it's a "servers fuck up right as I use an incense and it gets completely wasted" episode

just fuck my pokemon up senpai. fucking frustrating
>>
File: 1445982288810.gif (360KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1445982288810.gif
360KB, 480x480px
are you supposed to throw the pokeball when the circle is big or when it is small?
>>
>>148054071

>Be a child molester
>Have Pikachus spawn in your backyard
>???
>Profit
>>
>>148054313
Google it.
>>
>>148054313
put the pokeball through the circle
>>
>>148054313
small
>>
Are CP caps on a pokemon species based on trainer level or are they the same for everyone ?

I am trainer level 9 and my pidgey is 160 CP and looks like he has one power up left in him.
>>
>>148050862
i dont believe this for a second you just don't want me to take your gym
>>
File: 13324821.png (471KB, 863x457px) Image search: [Google]
13324821.png
471KB, 863x457px
>>148049796
>>
>>148054313
When the colored circle is still touching the white one, aka just after it's shrunk to the smallest point and starts from the outer one again.
>>
>>148054429
It's based on trainer level but I think it also varies from species to species. My lickitung won't go over CP 390 or so while my Scyther is allowed to be 538, yet at the same time the Lickitung has more HP still.
>>
>>148054071
I really like Pokemon Go.
I can ask for CP and not be frowned upon just like the good old days on the internet.
>>
Is there a tutorial for GPS spoof?
>>
>>148054429
trainer level
really don't bother increasing unless it's a 1chain eveloution a la tauros, magmar, lapras etc.
>>
File: 1460099937179.gif (11KB, 306x265px) Image search: [Google]
1460099937179.gif
11KB, 306x265px
>>148049796
>>
Is Abra any good?
>>
>>148054634
Why don't you google it and find out?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-10-16-20-29.png (306KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-10-16-20-29.png
306KB, 720x1280px
The pidgeotto on the left is the one ive been training but holy fuck the pidgeotto I just caught is strong as fuck, is it worth switching my focus? I'm still kinda confused on the min maxing
>>
I just don't understand why I can't find any of the cool pokemon. It's literally endless rattata, weedle and pidgey
>>
Is it me or should the make poke heal stations? and they have a 24 hour cool down.
>>
File: CZ-nbtSUsAEqk8y.jpg (53KB, 528x542px) Image search: [Google]
CZ-nbtSUsAEqk8y.jpg
53KB, 528x542px
Do people who spoof actually have fun playing this game?
>>
>>148054887
Play more.
Almost have 100/150 of the dex completed, or however many are in the game right now.
>>
>>148049150
Somebody please
>>
>>148054226
It doesn't matter. The only thing is you get a CP bonus from evolving so you can actually exceed your current CP cap with the evolution bonus but thats it.
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 480x480px
>>148053595
>tfw transferring my starter because he's such a weak shit
>>
>>148054883
sorry, I meant that pidgey, I just caught that cp 79 pidgey, isnt that ridiculously high for a pidgey that was just caught?
>>
>>148054883
You don't want to actually waste resource with any of those shitters. You will get fat CP pidgeys once you get a good trainer LV.
>>
>>148054838
I actually tried but most of them are not working. Serious amount of them are just lies. People on this thread told it's working. I wonder if I can get anything useful.

I also like to be the buzzkiller but helping is caring. <3
>>
>>148054890
This would be a great idea, driving to town to heal my pokemon by alternating between poke stops is obscenely annoying.
>>
>>148055030
>isnt that ridiculously high for a pidgey
get past level 5 and no
>>
>>148053019
>Valorfag
Why would any non-chad-wannabe pick pick valor

So does that mean you cannot 100% a pokedex no matter what
>>
>>148054901
Probably more than suburban people who just catch pidgeys all day.
>>
>>148054890
Pokestops have a really short cooldown, its really easy to farm ones clustered together non stop.
>>
>>148054901
I'm having more fun than when not-spoofing. So... yes?
I don't like moving to play game.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-10-16-21-25.png (911KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-10-16-21-25.png
911KB, 1440x2560px
>>148054887
Here's my high levels. It angers me.
>>
>>148054901
I would spoof when I'm too lazy to leave my home. So far in my yard and home (it's big 1 acre!) I've caught 2 pokemon - there aren't that many. But if I go into the city there's tons.

Makes no sense either. I live out in the field there should be way more mon in the fields than in the city
>>
I know this place that has 4 pokestops right next to each other. If I went there and used an incense, lure, and lucky egg, I'd be getting a fuck ton of exp right? Has anyone done anything like this yet?
>>
If this game is so annoying why don't you just you know, play a regular fucking Pokemon game. Then you don't have to drive downtown just to buy an incense or whatever
>>
>>148055030
I catch 300 CP pidgeys all the time at level 14.
>>
>>148055183
Nice Plume
Evolved or wild catch?
>>
>>148055035
So I don't even want to bother with pidgeys and shit, I should just catch pokemon until I get a high level, then start going for gyms? I just got to trainer lvl 5
>>
>hatch a bunch of shit
>+12000 exp

yeh boiii
>>
>>148049796
dark
>>
>>148049796
what even is this shit.
>>
>>148055189
just turn off and on your game every 30 mins or so, new pokemon will spawn. been catching them like this from bedroom easily.
>>
>>148049796

i need more dratinis
>>
>>148054901

I live outside of the town and there are no Gyms, Stops or Pokemon (sometimes I see some Pidgeys) where I live.

On day, I move, run and catch Pokémon. But after 17:00 I come home and I can't play.

So, basically,if I could use GPS spoof, I'd gladly use it. Still searching how to do it.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-10-16-26-58.png (360KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-10-16-26-58.png
360KB, 1080x1920px
Should I stop here and name it a twitch plays meme? I didn't follow the stream but I imagine it's a solid chance to reference it
>>
>>148049796
Replied
>>
>>148055304
Wild. Started at about 900 and bumped him up a few. But it's still just common shitters. I want the cool Pokémon and we all know which ones I'm talking about. I'm 51/151 with over 700 caught.
>>
File: 1418930308612.gif (663KB, 500x446px) Image search: [Google]
1418930308612.gif
663KB, 500x446px
I don't feel tired, my legs feel fine, but my feet hurt and are swelling. What should I do /pgg/? I don't want to stop getting 10 km a day.
>>
What team shoud I pick for optimal xp gains?
Blue seems to be winning over red during the day, but most gyms mostly stay red during the night. Some yellow here and there but doesnt stay alive long.
>>
>>148054024
Oh shit I need to do this.
Too bad I gave all my cards away years ago tho.
>>
>>148055310
Keep catching everything. Transfer all lower CP dupes of the same pokes.
Once you get many candies of shitters like rattata and pidgeys pop lucky egg and evolve 10+ on rattatas and pidgeys for mad trainer exp level
>>
who /grindan like a motherfucker/ here

>hit level 5 on friday
>level 14, almost 15 today
>>
>>148055471
Rest and get better shoes/socks
Although /fit/ is retarded, they talk about rest days for a reason
>>
File: 1463844928250.jpg (116KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1463844928250.jpg
116KB, 1280x720px
When's the best time to activate incest?
>>
File: 1405823946713.png (495KB, 1080x960px) Image search: [Google]
1405823946713.png
495KB, 1080x960px
>>148055641
I thought rest days were only for gains. I didnt' think I would need them if i'm just walking.
>>
>>148055672
When your parents aren't home.
>>
>>148055028
>tfw the park beside your house has bulbasaur that spawn so your starter was obsolete within minutes
>>
>>148050562 → #
>mfw I drove past a cop today sitting outside a gym (a run down roller rink) with his phone up and one guy tried to pull in and the cop pulled him over and told him to go somewhere else
Fucking pigs
>>
servers ded?
>>
>>148055395
doesn't happen for me
>>
File: 1467254732627.gif (1MB, 463x261px) Image search: [Google]
1467254732627.gif
1MB, 463x261px
>>148055672
When your sibling is young, so they'll learn how to like your cock from a young age.
>>
Does anyone's game occasionally freeze when it zooms in on the pokeball when catching pokemon? Everytime it happens I have to sign up again when I restart, but luckily I dont lose anything.
>>
File: image.png (344KB, 1080x1477px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
344KB, 1080x1477px
>lots of girls play this game
>girls like chads
>chads pick valor
Why would anyone pick anything else?
>>
>>148055714
If your feet are the problem, consider taking frequent breaks throughout the day or riding a bike.

Humans evolved to always be on their feet at some point every day, just not 24/7
>>
>>148053797
I make this very same mistake.
>Cash in first gym
>Later too over 5 gyms
>need to wait 18 hours to do this
>2 gyms already re-capped

Just fuck my shit up
>>
>>148049796
t
>>
File: SPONGEBOB NO.jpg (19KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
SPONGEBOB NO.jpg
19KB, 320x240px
ANYONE ELSE HAVE THE PROBLEM WHERE THE GAME CRASHES AFTER MAKING A CHARACTER?
I NEED SOME HELP
SOMEONE SAVE ME
>>
>>148055890
That looks like a chick to me.
>>
>>148055726
Should've parked up somewhere so he couldn't see you get out of the car and then walked over to see if he did it to you, then taken his badge number.
>>
Why are there pokemon go generals on both /vg/ and /vp/?
>>
>>148055890
Because Zapdos is easily the coolest of the 3 birds
>>
>>148055802
Install a game called Ingress and look at the map (pokemon go uses the same exact map). If there is no activity near your house your not gonna get anything.
>>
>>148056035

the coolest one is obviously articuno
>>
>>148055914
Do you think my feet will become used to how much I walk over time? I wasn't that out of shape when I started, I would do walk like 2km-3km a day before this
>>
>>148056017
Related to both boards.
>>
>>148055432
that would be funny, but you must realize that when you leave your mon on a gym, the custom name doesn't show up to the other players who view it
>>
Can someone explain the green shrinking circle to me? Is big or small better?
>>
does catching higher level cp pokemon depend on your level?
>>
>>148056153
Then why is every other pokemon related general on /vp/?
>>
>>148056203
>>148054402
>>
>>148056091
So could I make activity on Ingress and cause Pokemon to spawn where I live?
>>
So should I evolve first then power up or the other way around?
>>
File: 1347297544593738.jpg (16KB, 146x199px) Image search: [Google]
1347297544593738.jpg
16KB, 146x199px
>>148056197
>the custom name doesn't show up to the other players who view it
>>
>>148056214
because /vp/ is the pokemon board
>>
File: 1466404846968.jpg (324KB, 2362x2362px) Image search: [Google]
1466404846968.jpg
324KB, 2362x2362px
>it's a ball doesnt move after capturing and you need to restart the game not sure if you caught the pokemon episode
>>
Is it normal for pokemon (even zubats) to escape after the first pokeball is thrown?
Just got off a plane and apparently the game let me get items from pokestops and everything i try to catch just gets out of the pokeball and runs after the first throw.
>>
>>148056214
Because the fitness aspect of pokemon go leads to less autistic people populating the /vg/ general.
plz don't make me go there.
>>
>>148056214
Because it's the pokemon board.

We really shouldn't try to legislate this, either can be posted anywhere until that time a global rule is made preventing it.
>>
>>148056272

thanks anon
>>
File: stops.jpg (65KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
stops.jpg
65KB, 540x960px
>mfw my university campus
>>
>>148056293
power up first.
>>
>>148055478
>What team shoud I pick for optimal xp gains?
you gain XP from taking gyms from other teams, so if you want to have the most chances to get XP, you should choose the least popular team in your area, which from multiple reports seems to be resoundingly yellow
>>
File: traveling.jpg (112KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
traveling.jpg
112KB, 1280x720px
>>148055471
You know exactly what to do baby
>>
>>148056273
Nope. The game is already developed.
>>
>>148056374
Bullshit.

I read both and it's exactly the same kind of people in both.

Gonna tell them to merge these.
>>
>>148056408
So, basically heaven.
>>
would it be weird if i set up a lure at my nearest pokestop?
it's in the middle of a park and next to a children's play ground
i just want some mons
>>
>>148056408
That's pretty no gyms/10.
>>
>>148047261

Sweden?
>>
>>148056343
>>148056343
>Just got off a plane

You dun fucked up Niantic is banning everyone who travels countries by making every flee because they think they're spoofing. Make a new account.
>>
>live in a small village
>the next two stops are 5km away, same for the next gym

Why even live..
>>
>>148056293
Evolve first
>>
So let me get this straight. A Pidgey I catch at trainer level 3 will have the same max CP if I caught it at TL 8 because the cap goes up on its own.

And powering it up doesn't matter, just evolves sooner because I'd have the candies to do so? Because if it's 50% Pidgey it'll be 50% Pidgeotto?

But does powering up an evolved (or caught) Pidgeot cost more candy/dust?
>>
So what constitutes the Nice, Great, and Excellent that pops up when you hit a pokemon with a ball? I know the curve ball bonus doesn't register when you intentionally try it, but what triggers the nice/great/excellent?
>>
To hatch eggs, do I need to have the app open to log distance or can I loxk it to save power?
>>
>>148056408
This is what my campus looks like.
Your's looks prettier but I think mine is more efficient. and only 3 blocks away from my house.
>>
>live in dorms on campus
>pokestop literally right next to me
>been popping lures since pkgo release with a few other dudes who all live in my building
>5 AM
>can't sleep so I decide to pop a lure and catch some shit
>4 dudes show up outside, probably also couldnt sleep, don't think much about it
>suddenly 3 of the dudes gang up on the third and drag him to a waiting van

I think I just facilitated a kidnapping /vg/
>>
>>148056408
>no gyms
Sorry m8. You go to a shit uni.
>>
>>148056295
Too much mean stuff could be shared, it's game meant for 10 year olds after all.
>>
>>148056608
No one fucking knows really.
Sometimes I get a great when hitting the big circle, sometimes I get it when hitting the small circle. It's a fucking gamble.
>>
>>148055890
im gay so i picked yellow
>>
>>148056672
not bad, I bet those gyms will get ridiculous soon, imagine a year from now.
>>
File: file.png (414KB, 625x423px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
414KB, 625x423px
>live in a fairly dangerous town
>training at the park
>pack of wild nignogs appear
>ayy yo cracka ass pokemon ha ha ha ha ha
>reach for my concealed sig p229
>they walk off while laughing and making gorilla noises
>walk to my car and leave

thanks Obama.
>>
>>148055471

Buy some decent shoes. I had that problem at work i work retail and I literally collapsed on myself after my first 8 hour shift when I got out of bed. I bought some nice Nikes and I've never had a problem since.
>>
>>148056673
You mean the fourth?
>>
>>148056510
so if i ever travel out of the country the game will think im spoofing and just make everything escape?
>>
>Bought jew gold
>Shop now doesn't load

Fug
>>
Anyone else getting bored of this game? This is what I feared, looked so enticing at first, but gets really repetitive.
>>
>>148049796
wow
>>
>>148056863
Are you locking your knees when you're standing around? Because that fucks up blood flow more than your feet hurting you.
>>
>>148056881
Yes it's retarded but that's how they've set up their anti-cheat measure right now.
>>
>>148056896
Post top CP
>>
>>148056896
no because fuck the other teams around my area, i need full fucking control of the gyms

MY TURF
>>
>>148056896
You are getting bored because you had high expectations of it.
>>
>>148056896
I think it would be better if every once in a while they told you specifically where a cool pokemon was, so then I would go out of my way to get it.
>>
>>148056604
yes i just evolved a max CP pidget and it became a pidgeotto with max CP (which is much higher).
>>
>mfw chicks see my valor charizard and cum buckets
>>
Would recommend walking alone. Walked this nature trail a mile from my house and got to talk to a bunch of qt's. Only left cause phone died
>>
>>148057019
>Get a knock on my door
>It's my landlord
>Dude theres a charmander on my rader
>Check mine and there is one as well
>We walk together to the charmander
Life is weird now.
>>
>>148057012
this is one of the reasons why i picked instinct
i want to fuck up some valor and mystic when the time comes
>>
>>148056408
Who thinks nintendo will start moderating the map and reducing stops in areas like this? One round around this campus a day and they would never sell any microtransactions to the people in this area.
>>
>>148057041
You are giving that anon bad information.
>>
>>148057008
Gee I wonder why replies this post will get
>>
>>148057019
Nigga how do you think they are giving away the legendaries??
>>
>>148047675
Is hyper beam good or bad?
>>
>>148057190
By the time they give out anything, the game would have lost is luster and died.
>>
>>148057135
But then you won't get any gold because they would immediately be taken back.
>>
>Capture a Lake gym for Yellow
>Hold it all day at level 2
>Just checked it and it's taken by another Yellow player
>Gym now level 1

Am I missing something here? I thought his efforts would raise the level?
>>
>>148057263
i feel like is bad, it takes too long to charge the shot
>>
>>148057159
It's not. Your current white bar % is maintained when you evolve. Your pokemon gets the CP level of the evolution at the same %.
>>
>>148057347
Someone else took it and he took it back
>>
>my 426 pidgeotto has steel cutter (25) as his secondary move

do i evolve him?
>shit moves but hes my second highest pokemon
>>
>>148057263
Bad. You have to wait a turn afterwards before you can attack again.
>>
>>148057347
Another team took it from you, then that other yellow player took it back from him.
>>
>>148057443
Moves get rerolled on evolution
>>
>>148056673
/r/ThatHappened
>>
>>148057332
>implying they won't update the game with more mons to keep people hooked.
>>
>>148057019
This. They need to release gen 2 and those 'raids' like the Mewtwo one shown in the cinematic trailer pretty quick.
>>
>>148057443
He gets new moves when he evolves, so it doesn't matter
>>
I keep getting a bug now where I try to take a gym, win the battles, then the game freezes and i have to restart and all my pokemon are dead and the gyms uneffected. Happens even on the lowest level pokemon of gyms. I'm assuming its just the shitty servers. Really fucking gay.
>>
Anybody else marked their screen with marker to indicate the optimal throwing range to get Excellent and Greats? Shit's working wonders.
>>
>>148057443
your pokemon stats and moves are randomized when you evolve.
>>
>>148056985
thats really stupid, is it a temporary ban or is there no other way to keep on playing aside from starting on a new account?
>>
>>148057418
Fuckin hell, I was checking on it every 10mins. It's not a trail you casually walk by either :/
>>
>metapod
>26 CP
>Yellow ring
What?
>>
>>148057041
But if I just evolve to Pidgeotto without powerup from 50%, would it cost more dust/candies?
>>
>>148057554
nah higher cp corresponds with higher cp post-evolution
>>
What CP gyms can I tackle relative to my own pokemon level? Say for instance my highest CP is 200. Can I take on a 250? 300? or higher?
>>
when do you think theyll release an update that has shiny pokemon?
>>
File: image.png (578KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
578KB, 750x1334px
Was really excited when this doggo popped up until I saw his CP. wtf lol
>>
>>148057646
You were being stalked.
>>
>>148056650
The app HAS to be open. You can use the ingame battery saver mode to conserve a little.
>>
>>148057610
Not sure but if your Pokemon are still running away even though you've restarted the game and are not moving far away when you encounter them you should just make a new account.
>>
>>148057506
The moment they release Gen 2 they lose most of the casual market. Casual players know pokemon mostly through the anime.
>>
>>148057715
>wtf lol
off to reddit / /v/
>>
>>148055471
Get proper running shoes / trainers
>>
>>148057693
Your moves still go through RNG
>>
>>148057693
I meant height and weight. XS - NORMAL - XL
>>
>want to claim my coins
>fucking shop just stays blank

anyone else has this problem?
>>
File: Logo-Last.jpg (391KB, 1400x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Logo-Last.jpg
391KB, 1400x1400px
>>148045238
So what podcasts does Pogo listen too?
>>
>>148056510
>>148056881
>>148056985
>>148057610
Nah, when that happens it's just the servers shitting themselves. Happened with me while spoofing but it fixed itself eventually.
Force close the game and retart some other time. It worked here.
>>
>>148057898

None because i'm not a retard that gets off on listening to people's conversations.
>>
>>148056318
That's happened to me a couple of times, but every time I restart the app the Pokémon is captured
>>
>>148057695
If you get the timing down you can dodge pretty much everything and your pokemon will be attacking faster than the AI. Your pokemon types actually matter a lot as well and you can take advantage of them, and you get 6 as opposed to the gym's max of 3.

You can take any gym if you throw enough trash pokes at it basically but it likely won't be worth it to heal all those pokemon up so try to remain within like 200 CP.
>>
>>148057145
the microtransactions are really overpriced, they need to edit the prices completely
>>
>>148057898
podcasts are cancer
>>
>>148057898
i liked the series about aum shinrikyo
>>
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/pokemon-rainbow-to-be-announced-tomorrow-report/1100-6402087/

Hehe le xD insider
>>
>>148057686
Can't confirm but I am pretty sure powerups are percentage and not static values so it should be the same.
>>
>>148057991

I had one time with a ~150 vulpix where it froze, i restarted the app, and the vulpix was still trotting around outside. Ended up getting it anyway but it ate the pokeball it froze on.
>>
>>148057917
>>148057734
I looked up a bit an apparently its a soft ban for a few hours. so im just going to leave it and try in a hour or tomorrow and see if it solves itself.
>>
>>148057996
>as opposed to the gym's max of 3.
What, there's level 8 gyms and 8 pokes in it. When you train you're only allowed one.
>>
>>148057263
he has a cp135 Raticate
it has 29 HP
it's special attack does 70 damage
it could destroy another 29HP monster twice over with one special

you tell me if it's good or bad.
>>
>>148057996
>gym has a max of 3
Stoppostinganytime
>>
Any way to heal besides potions?
>>
>>148058248
The time it takes you could just mash the screen for regular attack and do the same or more damage
>>
>>148058328
Catch the same pokemon :^)
>>
>>148057998
They are not going to edit shit since people have already paid.
>>
>>148058368
fair enough
>>
>want to go outside
>been sitting waiting for pokemon go to connect to the servers for the past 20 minutes
p-p-please....i just want to eat food before it's normie hours..
>>
>>148058368
I don't have enough experience battling but I would not be surprised if attacks are all equally balanced and the only thing you have to worry about is the damage type.
>>
http://ktla.com/2016/07/10/pokemon-go-used-by-robbers-to-target-victims-in-st-louis-area-police/

>A group of suspected robbers allegedly used the smartphone game Pokemon Go to lure victims in the St. Louis area recently, prompting police to issue a warning about the wildly popular new app.

>Authorities located four people suspected of committing multiple armed robberies in St. Louis and St. Charles counties after the latest armed robbery was reported about 2 a.m. Sunday, according to a Facebook post from the O’Fallon Police Department in Missouri

hue
>>
File: file.png (737KB, 718x1205px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
737KB, 718x1205px
Level 15, still shit tier pokes
>>
>>148058595
You don't have enough experience battling
>>
>>148058747
>700 cp
>shit
nigga
>>
>>148045951
>>148052412
It's completely random. I had an Eevee with dig that turned into Jolteon. I imagine you could still get different attacks for your evolved forms though.
>>
>>148058680
>St. Louis and St. Charles
shocking
>>
>>148058765
What attacks have you used that are of the same type against the same enemy to prove otherwise ?
>>
>Wild Golduck
>760CP
>Sweatyhands.jpg
>Throw a berry
>Select and trhow a Greatball
>GREAT
>He breaks free anyway
>And then flees
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>its a pokeshop doesnt let you spin the wheel episode
>>
>>148058680
Fake
>>
If you're at a Pokestop with a lure, do the pokemon that pop up also show on your nearby list ?
>>
>>148058680
>going out past midnight for pokemon
they asked for it
>>
File: image.gif (580KB, 300x150px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
580KB, 300x150px
>still have not managed to catch any dark types
Shit game, senpai
>>
WHERE THE FUCK DID MY 5K EGG GO

I had one 5k egg.

I should have finished the 5k after my walk but when I checked there was a 0/2k egg instead. Did the server just cuck me?
>>
.I have a pokestop I can access from my house

is this really good?
>>
>>148059215
>reddit memes
>>
>>148059314
its the dream
>>
im not playing this but have there been any pokemurders yet lads?
>>
>>148059075
Hyper beam does a lot more damage than quick attack on my raticate
>>
So what team is everyone here?
>>
>>148059314
yes, the cooldown on pokestops is ver low, like 5 mins or something
>>
>>148059314

Enjoy free shit and never having to use the store. Also this.
>>148059379
>>
File: 1465678893169.jpg (81KB, 664x589px) Image search: [Google]
1465678893169.jpg
81KB, 664x589px
>Try again later.
>>
All the gyms near me are going between red and blue, with red having the advantage, and I'm a yellow with at level 8 with only one 500 CP level Pokemon.

>tfw on the way home from lunch caught a CP 490 Poliwrath
>its moves are Bubble and Hydro Pump

Y-yay...?
>>
>>148059394
Red is best
>>
did they break the game?
yesterday it worked fine but today my gps isn't working properly, my character is always facing north
>>
>>148059381
watch the news tonight
>>
File: IMG_1250[1].png (651KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1250[1].png
651KB, 750x1334px
Holy shit, do Jigglypuffs usually have this much health?
>tfw it has 14 more health than my level 500 Pigeot
>>
>>148059621
STAY STRONG YELLOWFRIEND OUR DAY WILL COME
>>
For anyone waiting for PvP battles, its not coming.

Coming updates:
-Pokestop and Gym features
-Global Leaderboard
-AR improvements
-Trading pokemon between players

http://www.techinsider.io/pokmon-go-will-get-pokmon-trading-2016-7
>>
>out of pokeballs
>resorted to using great bvalls on cp10 caterpies
>>
>>148059418
>>148059421
>>148059379
i still gotta catch pokemans to level up tho
>>
>>148049796
Nigger
>>
>>148059751
Not yet
>>
>>148049796
thanks mr skletal
>>
Post your uncommons/favorites. I wish water types weren't so hard to find in the city...
>>
>pokemon trading coming soon
>tfw spoofers of /vg/ will give us country fags high level pokes so we can dominate our local gyms
>>
File: 13641636.png (67KB, 249x249px) Image search: [Google]
13641636.png
67KB, 249x249px
I havent played this but I have some q's:

What happens if you have a rare pokemon in your house? Will people try and break in/look inside your window? Are pokeburglars real?

Will pokestops create gatherings of nerds outside your house?
>>
>>148059751
PvP isn't necessary.
Instead they need a way for lower levels to have fun.
Something separate from gyms.
>>
>>148049796
gg this team
>>
For pokestops that have lures on them, as long as you're in range to "loot" the pokestop, you benefit from the lure, right?
>>
EDER
>>
File: Screenshot_20160710-141723.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160710-141723.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
Porygon spotted
>>
>>148059969
The pokemans are located in different places for people and have a ~20 foot radius to interact.
The pokestores are only landmarks. Your local park, churches, etc.
>>
>Use incense at home
>Attracts only the same route 1 shit that I Get around here

Fucking bullshit.

Also, how do gym fights work? Do I fight one of the enemies or all of them inside the gym?
>>
File: Screenshot_20160710-171321.png (282KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160710-171321.png
282KB, 720x1280px
>>148059952
Forgot pic.
>>
>>148060115
You have to kill all the pokemon inside the gym to take it
>>
>>148059969
If your house is a stop people will probably gather in front of it.
You don't actually need to go inside to get the GPS to spawn pokes, it has a good range.
>>
>>148059953
Yes this needs to happen
>>
They fucked up BAD when they let higher levels find higher cp Pokemon.

It would have been balanced if they had to train their Pokemon. The way it is now, lower levels are irrelevant because a higher level can catch shit above what you can train.

Instead it should have been that lower levels can still contribute with one good trained Pokemon while higher levels have stronger/more Pokemon.
>>
>>148060087
You can't steal him Tyrone
>>
>>148060042
Think you have to be inside the circle of flower petals
>>
>>148060214
They need to sell Lucky Eggs, anon
>>
>>148055432
>CP 420 Scyther
My brain says I should power it up, but my heart wants to ride the meme a little longer.
>>
>>148060214
Agreed

They botched it at a fundamental level with their leveling system

They should have implemented a badge system to catch higher pokemon and had static points with set levels to get those badges
>>
>>148060214
Gyms are just one section of the game. And considering most of them are plagued with server errors been having fun without them.
>>
>>148060389
They could still sell lucky eggs and stardust.
Leveling would still be important because it increases the maximum cp you can train to.
>>
>>148060087
He is a gym leader tyrone-kun, you can't have it.
>>
>>148060426
>Gyms are just one section of the game
And fueling the entire f2p part of it.
>>
>>148056197
I named my Raticate Ted Cruz and it's held a gym for 2 days

you mean no one is seeing this?
>>
File: 1464752437418.png (115KB, 502x410px) Image search: [Google]
1464752437418.png
115KB, 502x410px
WHAT IF:

the pokeman creators created a monetized trading system of rare pokemons and limited the radius to which you could catch mons at to >1m

Wouldn't this create a wave of burglaries?
>>
File: 1467816964341.jpg (351KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1467816964341.jpg
351KB, 900x1200px
>post yfw trading requires you to be face to face
>>
>>148060426
Gyms are the only goal of the game.
There is no other way to compete until leaderboards.
>>
File: 1465840384192.png (125KB, 503x516px) Image search: [Google]
1465840384192.png
125KB, 503x516px
>this shitty mobile game made me forget about the euro 2016 finals

FUCK
>>
>11PM
>Some fucker stole my gym and filled it with his trash 200CP pidgeott.
>Go there on my bike and take it back
>There's a lure somewhere in the center of town
>Go there and meet up with 5+ people
>Sharing stories of rare catches
>Nothing spawning from the lure though, just a fuckton of pidgey's and rattata's
>Take a look at my gym
>It's red again
>3 pokemon inside it
>Lure activated just outside it
>Go there
>lights are out so it's pitch fucking black in the area
>See 3 phones lit up near it
Jokes on you fuckers, i'm coming back at 5 AM and recapping it.
>>
>>148060621
....yeah its not like the tag line to entire franchise is gotta catch em all or anything.
>>
Can someone explain how Pokemon catching works? What does the green circle mean?
>>
File: 1373568416457.jpg (37KB, 476x323px) Image search: [Google]
1373568416457.jpg
37KB, 476x323px
How do I reroll my team? How to delete account?
I may have made a mistake.
>>
>>148060693
You know god damn well that's not what this game is about
>>
where can i get electric pokemons?
>>
>>148060756
You cannot

you can go to their site and request that your gmail account be banned, but that's it
>>
Can I replace my crap pokemon inside my grm for my stronger ones>?
>>
>>148060574
nope, no one sees it ;...;
it just reads "Raticate" on their screens
>>
>>148060693
See
>>148060505
>>
>>148060804
I have met well over 100 people playing the game over the past few days. No one is going autismo over gyms.
>>
>he doesn't use a gps spoofer
>>
>>148060756
What did you do?
>>
File: 148675748.jpg (90KB, 560x746px) Image search: [Google]
148675748.jpg
90KB, 560x746px
>both the general in /vp/ and /vg/ are filled with retarded questions already explained in the pastebin
>people unironically having/giving misinformation
>newfags everywhere
>a lot of them think people that are high level are cheating
>mfw
>>
>>148060652
>not beating them up, stealing their phones and sending away all their pokeymens
>>
>>148060087
Fucking darkies
>>
>>148061084
>3v1
No thanks, going by their gym names i'm pretty sure 2 of them are morrocan, i don't feel like getting shanked.
>>
>>148060921
You've met casuals who will stop playing by next week. These people enjoy the gameplay in the short term because of the media buzz, old school cred, and hanging out with friends.

They already understand that the game is meaningless so thats why they don't mind gyms sucking. If they actually wanted deep gameplay they'd be bitching.
>>
File: scrot.png (188KB, 491x873px) Image search: [Google]
scrot.png
188KB, 491x873px
Anybody else name all their Pokémon? I usually just slam my palm on the keyboard and pick the best autocorrect option, which works pretty well.
>>
>>148060087
Who the fuck would pick a black character?
>>
>>148059952
>he doesn't live in a coastal city
>>
File: Screenshot_20160710-163127.png (808KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160710-163127.png
808KB, 1440x2560px
Should I save all my stardust since i can just keep catching higher cp pokemon until i hit the level cap?
>>
>>148061252
>Coleslaw
That one cracked me up for some reason
>>
>>148061036
This is probably the worse general i've been in
Cant wait for the novelty to wear off so faggots will go back to eddit and /v/
>>
>>148060214
No shit. But you didn't actually expect a free game to be good did you?
>>
>>148061252
Can't be arsed naming all those drowzees, spearows, caterpies and other shits I keep catching a few dozen of per trip.
>>
>>148061436
Yeah, pretty much.

>Spend some dust on a 200CP electabuzz i caught
>Currently finding pidgey's and rattata's with higher CP
>>
Wel... So what's up, normies?

>Love how you talk about cp, /b/ comes to mind instantly
>>
File: 3ft1s4u80lo1_500.gif (973KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
3ft1s4u80lo1_500.gif
973KB, 500x375px
>tfw pokemon go does not work on my phone
>'allow mock location' disabled
>location mode on high accuracy
>google location history activated
>phone has never been jailbroken
>game sends me back to droid home screen before pulling up the 'terms of service' page every time without fail

someone send help i just want to play pokeymons ;_;
>>
>>148045238
Can this be added to the OP? It answers a lot of basic questions.

https://support.pokemongo.nianticlabs.com/hc/en-us
>>
>>148060603
I thought that's what people wanted. A GTS would make the game too easy.
>>
>>148061036
/vp/ doesn't even have a pastebin. That's why I migrated here.
>>
File: 7LDXcTO.jpg (223KB, 1052x1200px) Image search: [Google]
7LDXcTO.jpg
223KB, 1052x1200px
>>148061252
>Not naming your Pokemon exclusively using memes
>2016
>Who am I quoting
>Why didn't I post a screenshot of my Pokemon???
>>
>>148061036
>waaah waaah give me attention
(You)
>>
>>148049796
>>
>>148061702
because you're a fag and should kill yourself
>>
>>148061647
It would also encourage people to start spoofing
>>
>>148061436
>LEVEL CAP
WHY IS THIS THE FIRST I'VE HEARD OF THIS

>>148061535
>Free
Our location data is the price anon.
Also cash shop has already made them millions.
>>
planning on catching a bunch of low level mons and naming them offensive stuff to put in gyms give me suggestions
>>
>>148061914
level 20 is the cap
>>
>>148061817
>defending shit
No he's completely right, fuck off
>>
>>148061914
50, I believe
>>
>>148061939
You can't see poke names on gyms you tard
>>
>>148061981
Nice misinformation, faglord. Off yourself.
>>
>>148061939
Iam12YearsOld
>>
>>148061914
43 is the confirmed level cap atm, don't know if they'll ever change it
>>
File: IMG_1253[2].png (457KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1253[2].png
457KB, 750x1334px
>feelscooldude
>>
>>148061982
>Waaah waaah give me more attention
(You)
>>
>>148061981
>>148062036
>>148062139
kek
>>
>>148062206
FUCKING LEAVE
>>
>sitting @ home
>Pikachu pops up on radar
should I get off my ass?
>>
>>148062287
I CAN KEEP THE (You) COMING IF YOU WANT
>>
File: 1462999130910.png (17KB, 882x758px) Image search: [Google]
1462999130910.png
17KB, 882x758px
>tfw a gym ruled by a CP69 near my house but don't have time to go back over there before work

FUCK
>>
>>148061702
whoa who's this qt3.14? I think I'm in love
>>
File: 1467655265286.jpg (32KB, 575x325px) Image search: [Google]
1467655265286.jpg
32KB, 575x325px
>>148062323
Yeah man.
Pikachu rare as fuck.
>>
>427 eevee just ran away

FUCKING NO HE WAS HIGHER LEVEL THAN MY VAPOREON
>>
>>148062365
FUCKING LEAVE
>>
>>148049796
ad
>>
>>148062376
itll just be 1hp bugged anyway why bother
>>
>>148046910
Puzzle and Dragons is the highest grossing game of all time. That includes console and PC games. Puzzle and Dragons is a spin-off of Bejeweled - a phone game.
>>
>>148062323
Spoofwalk to it
>>
Are revives important and used often?

my inventory is getting full and I threw away like 20
>>
>>148062505
how
>>
>>148062505
How to spoofwalk? I've just been teleporting slowly between gyms.
>>
>>148062323
>>148062407
I hatched my 2km egg and he pika pika'd me like we were old pals.
>>
>>148062505
>>148062407
gettin my skateboard n runnin shoes
>>
>>148062442
Can (You) do something about it?
>>
How jelly r u faggots.
>>
>>148062407
I see TONS of pikachus were I live>>148062407
>>
>>148062574
Revives are used from fighting gyms. If you're repeatedly attacking a gym they're essential to have.
>>
>>148062574
Not really, you can always use things you're going to release anyway to battle and just release them when they faint.
>>
>>148062494
>Puzzle and Dragons is a spin-off of Bejeweled - a phone game.
lmao no it's not.

>>148062574
I'm throwing them away like trash cans. I need more pokeballs not this garbage.

>>148062594
Google.

>>148062667
>CP393
Into the trash
>>
>>148062667
>Saw a 564 one
>Servers did "The Thing" when I threw the ball
>Didn't catch it
I went home after that
>>
When is the best time to use a lucky egg?
30 minutes seems like nothing
>>
File: image.jpg (17KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 251x242px
>/vg/
>fucken game sucks, unfinished, horrible designs, cynicism in general

>reddit
>this game is bringing people together, got rid of depression, lots of positivity
>>
>>148062380
Bella Thorne, literally just image searched it..
>>
>>148062836
Save up like 45-50 things you can evolve.
Pop egg
Evolve everything.
>>
>people think you cant p2w this game

eggs, and a 3 pokeshop lure spot = you win the game
>>
>>148062836
Mass evolve your low CP pokeshitters like Ratattas and Pidgeys for crazy EXP
>>
File: jqPIbwY.jpg (253KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
jqPIbwY.jpg
253KB, 1440x2560px
>>148056408
>>148057145
>moderating stops like this
lmao look at this park near my house. like 20 pokestops and two gyms all hittable with 10 minutes of walking
>>
>>148062836

>have 3 5km eggs needing another 0.1 km left to hatch
>at least 3 pokemon ready to evolve
>an incense and lure to use after the eggs hatch
>>
>>148062836
>>148062967
I fucked up last night when I evolved THREE fuckers
>>
>>148062836
save up a stack of pidgey, weedle, rattata evos. etc. then pop the egg. each evo will earn you 1k. after you've exhausted that pop a lure or incense
>>
TSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>148062984
People think that? Really? I don't think so.
>>
>>148062792
but I use potions and that's enough

I only needed a revive like once

do your pokomans faint every single time you use multiple ones for fighting?
>>
>>148063124
hi fellow /sp/artan
>>
File: 132141254125.png (19KB, 300x309px) Image search: [Google]
132141254125.png
19KB, 300x309px
>>148063024

>mfw the parks nearby my hours only have like 1-3 pokestops at most

Just look at all that disturbed grass.
>>
>>148049796
Fug
>>
>>148049796
please no
>>
>>148061702
This bitch is just 18 and she already looks like she's in her 30s.

>yfw women age like shit
>>
>tfw i just throw my potions and revives into the trash because nobody in my town can beat me
>>
>mfw gym in park 100ft from my bed
Do you think i could hit the gym without getting up? Just downloaded the app this morning and haven't explored anything yet
>>
>>148063384
Probably not, but it's already a shorter walk than most.
>>
File: 1465544078303.png (91KB, 336x523px) Image search: [Google]
1465544078303.png
91KB, 336x523px
>Try again later.
>>
Can you only get lucky eggs from the shop?
>>
File: 1461616773733.png (132KB, 249x315px) Image search: [Google]
1461616773733.png
132KB, 249x315px
>yfw you're at a pokestop and you see someone trying to be inconspicuous about being on PoGo

I saw you, girl.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160710-165832.png (887KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160710-165832.png
887KB, 1440x2560px
Validate me /vg/
>>
>>148063575
the way they gently put their phone in their back pockets upside down to save battery/so it doesn't lock always gives it away.
>>
File: IMG_7753.png (922KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7753.png
922KB, 640x1136px
London looking pretty loaded.
>>
>>148049796
bastard
>>
>>148062964
oh, I thought she was amanda cerny. no wonder nothing came up. t-t-thanks anon

>>148063329
well makeup does make a girl look more mature for her age
>>
>tfw sandslash is broken
>555 sandslash able to bum rush through a gym with 500-800 pokemon, even when doing not very effective damage
This thing attacks so fucking fast it doesn't even matter, dear god.
>>
>>148049796
lol
>>
File: 1296376178830.jpg (12KB, 241x230px) Image search: [Google]
1296376178830.jpg
12KB, 241x230px
>Lure in the city somewhere
>bike towards it
>only a ton of pidgey's and rattata's
>catch some and ride away
>Girl ride up to the lure as i bike away
>We see each others phones
>Ask her if she's playing go as well
>"Yeah, you too huh?"
>She says something but i don't hear her because someone was yelling close by
>Ask her what she said
>"Nevermind, cya"
>She rides off
Holy shit, that was the most interaction i've had with a girl in years, this game is fucking amazing.
>>
File: 7559049[1].jpg (63KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
7559049[1].jpg
63KB, 633x758px
>>148049796
stop
>>
File: 1467575133244.png (48KB, 400x250px) Image search: [Google]
1467575133244.png
48KB, 400x250px
Am I the only person who don't bother to spin the ball?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJG4aEtKeUw
>>
File: laughing normals.jpg (22KB, 160x143px) Image search: [Google]
laughing normals.jpg
22KB, 160x143px
>>148064095
>>Ask her what she said
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVfIaAsD1pQ
>>
File: Kate, I....gif (2MB, 359x414px) Image search: [Google]
Kate, I....gif
2MB, 359x414px
>>148064262
I can barely even get the ball on target tbqh. What I get for not practicing on mobile games before this.
>>
>>148064075
>tfw you hatched a 32 CP sandshrew just as you read this
Fug
>>
>>148049796
fuck
>>
>live between two stops
>minimise app on iOS
>bring it back up once Location stops
>open app again
>location fluctuates my position allowing me to grab loads of shit

Pro skills
>>
>>148064262
No.
Also circle size doesn't matter. What matters is how close from the center of the circle your ball lands.
>>
>>148059751
>-Trading pokemon between players
Ebay is gonna love this.
>>
File: blank.png (181KB, 291x268px) Image search: [Google]
blank.png
181KB, 291x268px
>tfw reasonably recognizable celebrity
> can't grind pokemon outside
>>
>>148049796
no chances famila
>>
anybody made it work with some android emulator and gps spoofer? I have tried bluestacks, genymotion, droid4x and others and all of them broke at some point, genymotion doesn't start anymore after installing xposed, I want the nice route Gps emulation better than clicking around the map
>>
File: dva.png (174KB, 276x519px) Image search: [Google]
dva.png
174KB, 276x519px
>>148064734
Who are you, anon-kun? Give us a clue~
>>
>>148064779
There was an youtube video of it working on bluestacks
>>
>>148063024
peep this university near my house I don't even go to. Was literally there 5 hours with all 5 stops constantly lured. I really need a spare battery pack or something.

going back again tonight
>>
>>148063575
Hi. Did your autism proc when you saw me in the store again? Why'd you stash the baked goods you were going to buy on the wrong shelf and run out?
>>
>>148064734
Just wear a coat and a fedora and glasses like all the other faggot illuminati celebrities wear.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-09-19-45-44.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-09-19-45-44.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
>>148064879
oops forgot image
>>
>>148064095
>>Ask her what she said
I'm literally pissing my pants friend
>>
>>148063575
Why didn't you fuck her and make her breed some Pokemon's for you?
>>
>>148064959
I'll stash my baked goods in you if I see you in my territory one more time
>>
>>148063742
>see a girl do this
>go up to her and ask "You playing Pokemon go too?"
>"No."
>"O-oh o-okay."
>>
>>148064262
I find it easier to land good throws spinning the pokeball when trying to catch flying mons
>>
>>148065274
Same. It's the only way to hit zubats for some reason.
>>
>>148065227
Come at me bruh, just mind you don't slip on the spaghetti leaking from those nasty ass pants.
>>
>>148064734
>not going outside and becoming THAT celebrity that plays pokemon go just to increase your popularity
Confirmed for being a literal nobody.
>>
>>148064734
Obama?
>>
>>148064389
>>148065149
I don't get it. What is wrong with saying that?
>>
>>148065553
It's a meemes
>>
>terrible cell phone reception inside
>Hatch 5km egg while sleeping
Now to get rid of 2km shitters

also Just got a tangela with 483 CP out of an egg.... is it any good or just a trophy poketmonster?
>>
>leave town for the weekend
>half my gyms are taken while I'm gone
>they're all scrub tier pokemon in them
>can't take them back because 1hp glitch

Im going to break something, I don't want to waste my gold claim without it being at 10.
>>
>>148065553
eh what did you say?
>>
File: image.png (767KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
767KB, 640x1136px
what a great gaem
>>
>>148065353
Zubats are literally the worst pokemon in the game to try and catch and I hate them.
>>
>>148065770
thats exactly where my game gets stuck at every time!

how do i make it work :(
>>
>>148049796
dsa
>>
File: 1465856472420.jpg (319KB, 978x874px) Image search: [Google]
1465856472420.jpg
319KB, 978x874px
Just reached level 5. What's the best team overall? Seems like it's tied between Valor and Mystic.
>>
>322 CP Evee challenges me
So what is the CP of it's evolved forms?
>>
>>148065976
Probably somewhere around double that
>>
File: 1465850734361.jpg (39KB, 690x388px) Image search: [Google]
1465850734361.jpg
39KB, 690x388px
THE GAME HAS A

>The Pokemon broke free!

MESSAGE NOW
>>
anyone know if XL means shit yet?
>>
>>148065975
Valorous Victory obviously
>>
>>148066093
Extra Large
>>
>>148066062
>STILL CAN'T MASS TRANSFER SHITTERS
FIX
THIS
SHIT
NIANSHIT
>>
File: QuickMemo+_2016-07-10-18-26-14.png (1MB, 1080x1776px) Image search: [Google]
QuickMemo+_2016-07-10-18-26-14.png
1MB, 1080x1776px
>>148065770
Yeah, it's pretty fun.
>>
>>148055971
get an iPhone... you are saved
>>
>>148065975
I'd go mystic. Everyone I met in valor have been "bros" and I don't mean the good kind.
>>
>>148066250
>happened to me twice today

re
>>
>>148064564
>PokeStop on a basketball court in a small field
>Gorilla mating season
>Park outside the fied
>Open app
>Location is out of range but fluctuates on update and my avatar walks into the field
>Grab the free shit and go
>>
>>148065975
Mystic is master race
Instinct is bro-tier but lacks manpower
Valor is autism and normie central.
>>
>>148066062
What the hell? The game updated?
>>
>>148062667
Time to give the kiddies a seizure
>>
My workplace has two other companies in it. One of them is a gym, the other is a pokestop.

My office is right on both constantly.
>>
>>148066502
>I came here from reddit to post this
>>
>>148064389
Who did he end up with in the end anyway?
>>
>>148066645
>/red/it
Spotted the buthurt Valorfag
>>
How does moving grass work? I'm within a few feet of it but still no aggro? I cannot get closer else I will be in my neighbor's garden
>>
>>148065975
>just reached lvl 5
You're already too late, kouhai.
>>
>>148066589
My workplace has two stops and a pokegym behind 24/7 armed guard protection, and another at the entrance that can only be reached on weekdays since they close an entry gate at night and on weekends. It's good shit.
>>
>>148066725
lmao valor bullies redditors on mystic all day lad

instinct is a bunch of autistic hipsters who wanted to rebel, enjoy your nogyms
>>
>>148066724
Not sure. Is the LN even over?
>>
How can I turn off AR mode?
I couldn't seem to find the option in the 'options' menu
>>
>>148066984
Top-right the screen when you are in an AR screen of the game
>>
File: wakemeup.jpg (68KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
wakemeup.jpg
68KB, 600x600px
>tfw caterpie and pidgies keep breaking out of their balls and running away
>>
>>148049796
OH SHIT
>>
File: 1467286287250.gif (3MB, 359x202px) Image search: [Google]
1467286287250.gif
3MB, 359x202px
>this game isnt available in your country
>>
>>148049796
Oh fuck lol
>>
>>148067272
Time to merge with /pgg/
Oh wait we already did
>>
File: 2016-07-10 22.38.00.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
2016-07-10 22.38.00.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
>>148066793
Please help, am I doomed to not get this crabby?
>>
>>148065068
publicist literally called me and told me not to
>>
File: trainer.jpg (53KB, 237x605px) Image search: [Google]
trainer.jpg
53KB, 237x605px
>>148049796
>>
>>148067487
Take a couple steps in any direction you dingus, he walked away from that spot.
>>
>>148067487
Hello Cloud-kun
>>
>>148064734
There's 'first world problems', and then there's this.
>>
>>148067551
this was meant for
>>148065418
>>
File: K (26).jpg (10KB, 193x245px) Image search: [Google]
K (26).jpg
10KB, 193x245px
>>148067095
>burning trough pokeballs to catch evolve fodder
>>
What are some good moves for a pinsir?
>>
>>148067095
Sometimes you just need to let the Pidgeys go my man
>>
>>148067551
Give me money and I'll strap a gopro to my head and you can live vicariously through me
>>
>>148067551
Tell them to fuck off and do it for photogenic magazine covers talking about you playing Pokemon.
>>
>>148045238
New thread?
>>
File: Screenshot_20160710-184722.png (469KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160710-184722.png
469KB, 1080x1920px
>>148067738
No desu
>>
>>148067831
N-no I need to hoard all of them.

>>148067738
I can access a pokestop in my apartment so I have plenty of pokeballs.
>>
>>148068037

Merge with this one, it's only at 200 posts

>>148052715
>>148052715
>>148052715
>>
File: Teardrop.jpg (25KB, 616x474px) Image search: [Google]
Teardrop.jpg
25KB, 616x474px
>>148068161
Sometimes you need to let them go.
Deep inside you know it's the right thing to do.
>>
File: sponge_why.jpg (27KB, 480x259px) Image search: [Google]
sponge_why.jpg
27KB, 480x259px
>tfw Ingress is available in your country but Pokemon GO isn't

I even went and downloaded the apk from some 3rd party site and I can confirm they pokestop and gym locations are identical to Ingress locations
>>
>>148053136
Stack on because only Instinct has such Aryan types of trainers.
>>
>>148067196
What shithole do you live in?
>>
>>148049796
fuck off
>>
File: 1460640601283.gif (3MB, 424x233px) Image search: [Google]
1460640601283.gif
3MB, 424x233px
>>148067551
>letting other people decide what to do with your life

Holy shit you faggots may be famous but god damn are you slaves to your own job.
>>
>>148067551
Just put a cellphone attachment on a bicycle and bike around town, no one will know you're playing pokemon go.

Unless you're not allowed to ride your bike either, in which case being famous sounds like being a prisoner in your own house.
>>
>>148057670
>HARDEN
>>
>Found a gym being held by two Valor qts
>>
>>148057830
My feet don't hurt but my inner thigh feels like it's on fire
Thread posts: 807
Thread images: 124

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.