[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/tesog/ - The Elder Scrolls Online General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 772
Thread images: 105

File: GETTINGTHEPOINTACROSS.png (16KB, 1063x553px) Image search: [Google]
GETTINGTHEPOINTACROSS.png
16KB, 1063x553px
Getting the point across edition Edition.

Elder Thread: >>147451712

>Official news

Dark Brotherhood DLC is out!
http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/dlc/darkbrotherhood
https://youtu.be/xrIdDh7_TBw [Embed]

One Tamriel announced (Q4 2016):
http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/2016/06/12/matt-firors-message-from-be3

First DLC dungeon pack coming soon™:
http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/news/post/2016/06/28/update-11-featuring-shadows-of-the-hist-launch-details

>Latest patch notes
http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/patch-notes

>Sales and deals
http://www.dlgamer.us/download-the_elder_scrolls_online-pc_games-p-19435.html (authorized reseller)
http://www.kinguin.net/es/catalogsearch/result/index/?q=elder+scrolls+online (some anons have been using it without issues so far)

>Online lore portal and map
http://www.imperial-library.info/
http://uesp.net/wiki/Online:Online
http://esomap.uesp.net/

>UI addons for PC
http://esoui.com/addons.php

>Assorted links
http://teso-rp.com/
http://esoacademy.com/
http://www.the-elder-scrolls-by-mysticals.com/
http://eso-fashion.com/

>/tesog/ Guilds
[PC NA] message (not whisper) @clv or @the_kyrox for invite
[PC EU] message (not whisper) @the_kyrox for invite
[PS4 NA and EU] message PSN: kibukj. There is also an ESOG PSN community.

>We have a Discord open for every platform:
https://discord.gg/0zy535yopcQNGH6I

>Platform poll:
http://www.strawpoll.me/10281492

>Can I play X class doing Y role with an Z race?
Yes
>>
File: Screenshot_20160707_225616.png (3MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160707_225616.png
3MB, 1680x1050px
>>
/v/ culture will never die
>>
>>147787483
Are you somehow implying it's not already dead? :p
>>
So... how are those tabards coming along
>>
File: Psychicguard.jpg (68KB, 407x378px) Image search: [Google]
Psychicguard.jpg
68KB, 407x378px
>blade of woe kill someone to get unobstructed access to a lockbox
>someone with their back turned toward the crime halfway across a large room currently beating up a sparring dummy witnesses the crime and reports it for a 700g bounty.

You'd think the distance and fact that she's distracted and has her back toward me would prevent her from witnessing...
>>
I need someone to bite me, there any werewolves here willing to lend me a hand?
>>
>Can I play X class doing Y role with an Z race?

Can I REALLY? Like, at what point does this actually stop being a thing
>>
>>147792350
probably never will, casual retards everywhere
>>
>>147792206
Platform/server/alliance?
>>
>>147792350
So far it's only in one dungeon and we don't know if it can't be done, it's just that all guilds running the veteran Maw of Lorkhaj do it competetively and as such min-max, meaning you'll be getting a DK tank and Templar healer.
>>
>>147793915
Correct that, it's a 12-man raid. But yea the same shit applies.
>>
>>147793818
pc/shouldn'tmatter/Delicious Flat Chest
>>
>>147794395
How do you think the server doesn't matter? not everyone here is either trumparican nor eurofag.
>>
>>147794395
If you're going to be that obtuse why bother answering?

Go ask a guild you're a member of they should bite you for free.
>>
>>147794548
Ah my bad, I thought they had a system setup where there was one big server and it transferred you between gateways as needed, but if they have them set up regionally that makes sense.

Murica.
>>
>>147794754
Haha yeah... guilds ;-;
>>
>get the exact same crime spree quest 4x in a row

Boy this gets boring. But without putting points into pickpocketing it's just not worth it to deal with the RNG bounties
>>
>>147795774
Just bloody join the TESOG ones. So far the faggotry is low to non-existing. And I've yet to see someone spouting meme's.
>>
> Streak gets a nerf
> Streak gets nefed once again
> Streak now gets you banned
Thank you Zenimax
>>
>>147796428
you're clearly not online when the squad is
>>
>>147796040
Abandon the quest if you don't like it.
>>
>>147798316

Need to raise my thief guild rank. Crime spree is the only one that doesn't involve pickpocketing. I was just hoping to get different locations but it's been giving me the same locations every time.
>>
>>147798375
Abandon the one you got and take another one.
>>
File: ffs.jpg (32KB, 252x307px) Image search: [Google]
ffs.jpg
32KB, 252x307px
>it's a the writ uses rubedo leather episode
>>
>>147798504

I have been. and I keep getting the same one. Greenshade->Malabal Tor->Reaper's March

I hardly ever get any for DC or EP areas.
>>
>>147798595

why even do T10 writs? I thought only T9 writs gave craglorn surveys for crux.
>>
>>147798768
Because I wanted that guy to make gear. Still makes money even if there's an expensive mat tho
>>
Volatile armor or hardened armor tesog?
>>
>>147799017

... if you're already on tier 10 aren't you done leveling up the craft?
>>
>>147799173

Hardened. The shield is actually really good for pulls, prevents your healer from taking aggro before you can taunt.
>>
>>147799415
Yes.
>>
>>147799601

so.. clarify for me why you're doing writs? I mean T9 I'd understand for crux, maybe glass motifs. But do T10's even give crux and glass motifs?
>>
>>147799747
Doing them for gold and the gold tempers. No to crux on the surveys, yes to the other stuff. The reason why this guy isn't doing the craglorn level writs is because I still make stuff with him.
>>
>no option to hunt down players who are degenerate vampires/werewolves
>>
so question...

Initially I had leveled up an Argonian Tank DK, and this was a character from launch so at the time, for dps DK's were all magicka, fire damage, there was no poison damage and stam was shit. So basically I leveled all in heavy armor, sword and board, with an inferno staff for solo questing. Yes it was slow and miserable. I only started using 1 piece of medium and 1 piece of light when undaunted passives hit when I was already VR12 and had done all the Silver/Gold content, so leveling those armor types has been slow. Now I have done all the content except the last little bit of the DB questline, so quests are all dried up almost, just dailies I can do left, so switching to stam DK not really an option.

With the race changes coming Argonian becomes shit for tank so I'm going to need to buy a race (and name, because I gave my argonian an argonian name..) change. Should I:

1. Make it a Dark Elf Magicka DPS (since I have all the magicka morphs and Destruction staff maxed anyway). I started borrowing my sorcerer's gear so my light armor is at 44 now.
2. Change it to Imperial or Nord and keep it tank, even though I don't have friends to tank for anymore and haven't actually tanked anything since VR14..
3. Just leave it to rot and level up my level 4 Dunmer DK that I was going to play for a dps dk at some point
4. Leave the Argonian to Rot, Delete the Dunmer (really only loss is some gold in expanding inventory space and mount speed), and make a Redguard Stamina DK? I know Khajiit is going to be better in the change but after having played an animal character for so long I don't want to make a furry.
>>
>>147803053
There really should be a lot more, or any at all, PvP in PvE environments. The justice system is a joke. Hopeful they'll revisit it once "One Tamriel" rolls out since everyone will be scaled anyway.

> Duels, proper tournaments where people get invited to a mansion where people can watch or compete, completely controlled and fixed by the mansion owner
> Proper justice system; If you get a bounty, other people should be able to claim it if they beforehand have flagged themselves as bounty hunters; to engage in PvP someone have to have a bounty, and the bounty-hunter can choose to attack or not. If the bounty-hunter doesn't attack nothing happens.

Just imagine gangs of criminals roaming around and trying to taunt and trick fresh bounty-hunters into attacking them, or entire guilds taking up the mantle to stop the criminal scum.
>>
>>147803252
I think you should keep the argonian tank and git gud
>>
>>147803704

there is no reason to keep a tank DK as an argonian once the changes go through.

At launch, Argonian DK tank made sense. Nord's damage reduction didn't factor in because you were softcapped on armor (it was just an armor bonus) anyway, and Imperial health modifiers were also moot because of softcaps to health. So incoming healing was pretty good for tanks, the only thing that was arguably better was red diamond on Imperial because of a bug with caltrops (Imp tanks could heal constantly just by laying caltrops on top of the boss)

But things have changed. Now argonian is going to be no better than like.. Altmer for tank.
>>
>>147803587
Justice system was to be PVP but they dropped it because of carebears
>>
>>147787338
Woah wait.... can you actually play a skeleman in this game?
>>
>>147804640
DLC race
>>
>>147804640
Do not listen to this man >>147804759
You get it from doing a quest in the base game.
>>
>>147786373
>[Embed] [Embed]
Anyway, good to see there's someone else out there!
>>
>>147787483
It literally died with the cucking, you're just feasting on its rotting corpse, like anyone who browses /v/
>>
>>147803587

as long as dueling is not open but quarantined within instanced areas like an arena or mansion as you said. I just don't want the outside of Ironforge in this game.
>>
File: dark souls waifu(male).jpg (289KB, 964x1020px) Image search: [Google]
dark souls waifu(male).jpg
289KB, 964x1020px
Is this game worth playing?
>>
>>147805174
yes
>>
>>147804996
Yea, for all I care it could be forced to either be outside the cities (like the NPC duels) or placed at designated Arenas in each zone. I just want more stuff placed into the hands of the players. The housing is a good step, I just hope they don't fuck it up and actually allows us to have a lot of options to do whatever we want in them.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160706_183017.jpg (732KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160706_183017.jpg
732KB, 1920x1080px
>>147805479

I've seen some NPC's duel in Anvil. I mean I've seen the mage duels in the wild too but there was actually a pair of fist fighting NPC's outside of a tavern in Anvil. They were calling each other ugly and shit to piss each other off too. I think it was an Imperial male and he beat a Nord female.

Then they walked into the Tavern and got drinks together.
>>
File: eso64 2016-07-08 08-18-41-32.jpg (376KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
eso64 2016-07-08 08-18-41-32.jpg
376KB, 1920x1080px
>>147805704
>Upgrading gear from level 16
>Was crafted for me with the Argonian style
>Decide to try Nord
Ehh, not really my style, but it's not bad. I'll live with it until I get to level 40 then I'll just craft a new set again.
>>
>>147795774
The general's guild is actually pretty good. Memeing is at a minimum, and the people are pretty chill.

>>147805174
Most fun MMO I've played in a long time. I'd actually rather play this than get back into WoW or FFXIV even though my friends are playing those. I thought the game was gonna be crap, but it's far surpassed my expectations so far. If you like PvP, then the Imperial City DLC will make you cry tears of joy.
>>
>>147805704
That's sexist!
>>
>>147805913

Equal rights equal fights, I mean he certainly didn't see her as a "weaker sex" and it was a close fist fight and she was taller and bigger than him.

So pretty fair fight.
>>
>>147806020
B-but she lost, so he literally raped her!
I know, I know
>>
>>147806168

Nah the rape came later after they went into the tavern for drinks together.
>>
File: 1442169989723.jpg (104KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1442169989723.jpg
104KB, 500x333px
>>147805704
>>147806020
>>147806369
>>
>watching an ESO stream and some guy is manning 3 trebuchets all by himself
Why have I not thought of this.
>>
Is there any reason to do alchemist writs? What's the best things you can get from them?
>>
>>147807086

>get less xp than just crafting a potion
>no gold temper items or anything like that
>get 3 reagent water and a few mats maybe a survey to some mats

Not really. some people argued it was good for leveling with but it's better to just crank out potions.
>>
>>147807086
Very quick to finish, and the 666 gold + few regs/water make it easily worth it.
>>
>>147807935
>>147807086
I should add, all the writs are worth doing for quick gold in your daily routine. Get lazy writ creator and the potion maker addons and you can knock them out and get your 4k gold in short order. Keep the skill at the second highest level to hand in at craglorn for the chance at nirncrux with the surveys unless you plan to make stuff you want to use. I have two characters I do the writs with - the gold reward is related to character level: 666 gold for max lvl, some lower amount for low level character, doesn't matter if you're handing in the writs to the starter zone, gold can still be 666, but higher level writs do seem to have better chance at the good tempers.
>>
>>147808369
I do all writs except alchemist, but if the only thing alch gets is a chance at nirncrux, I'm not sure it's worth doing.

Actually it probably is. Well other than the detour to Belkarth. My other alts are at max because I find getting void mats too hard.
>>
>>147808616
Time spent for the gold and items you get is probably still better than any other quest or activity other than trading and other writs.
>>
>>147809147
On that note I can't wait for One Tamriel so I can use Rawl'Kha as my crating place, so the boards, stations, bank and wayshrine are close to each other.
>>
Does legitimate pve exist in this game? I really like the class system and build variety and shit, but the only draw for me in MMOs is endgame pve shit.
>>
>>147809649
There's trials and vet dungeons to do as far as pve goes. I'd apply for a decent PvE guild for consistent groups/raids.
>>
>>147809313
Rawl'kha is going to be so packed when that patch/exp comes out. I wonder how hard it will be to join one of the trading guilds there.
>>
>>147809774
cool, good to know.
>>
>>147809802
Aren't the main trading guilds at Craglorn atm?
They'll probably start migrating to Rawl'kha, so just join them now.
>>
>>147809802
>tfw my trade guild got kicked out of rawl'kha by another
>tfw I join the trade guild that kicked us out

feelsgoodman
>>
>>147809903
Rawl'kha is the go-to trade hub, along with deshaan, stormhaven.
>>
>>147809903
na pc craglorn is ded
>>
>>147809903
Only nirncrux-related businesses are done there afaik.
>>
Why the fuck did they make T10 crafting cost so much material? Back when T9 (voidstone/shadowhide) was the top tier material it didn't cost that much and you actually got a decent amount of material when you deconstructed shit. Having to grab 700+ in a material to craft a full suit is just frustrating more than anything else.
>>
potential noob here. Did basic research, know basic games systems. is a magica nb vampire lifesteal style tank build viable for pve content? resto staff/fire staff, dunmer.

Refreshing path, swallow soul, invigorating drain (spam spell), inner fire, mutagen, and devouring swarm?

Shadow Barrier passive on refreshing path+Mutagen to handle burst damage. Endless self healing to handle sustained damage or burst periods.
>>
>>147810560
>tank build
>resto staff/fire staff

I know you can figure this out, anon
>>
>>147810646
i know. I'm just wondering how much of a raw requirement a shield is and if i can remove the requirement through superior lifesteal.
>>
>>147810319
The costs aren't so drastic that you can't craft a set or two with the gold you'll have when you hit 160. I guess they wanted the top tier material to sit above the vendor price - keep some value.
>>
>>147810691
>how much of a raw requirement a shield is

pretty raw, seeing as s&b is the only weapon tree with taunt
>>
>>147810691
i tank/heal/dps in runs if we're desperate

i have 17k health
i don't die
i pull 20k+
the group doesn't die because funnel health
i run destro/destro and inner fire
nbs are fun that way
>>
>>147811229
except inner fire is a taunt
>>
>>147798595
>using a reaction pic from dream high
ayy
>>
>>147810560
>is a magica nb vampire lifesteal style tank build viable for pve content?
>I'm just wondering how much of a raw requirement a shield is and if i can remove the requirement through superior lifesteal.

SB is an absolute requirement for proper tanking. There is no way around it, you NEED the block mitigation, and it is the most efficient means for hitting the armour cap. Contrary to what this anon says >>147811229 however, you don't need the taunt. Unless you are a DK (and consequentially have chains), you NEED the ranged undaunted taunt. There is no substitute in spread out fights, you can't afford to be running around taunting things, you need to be able to bring enemies to you.

On the subject of NB tanks, NB tanks are extremely strong (IMO on par with DK, saying that as a magNB tank that has run all trials except vMoL), but they are pretty complex. Their buff rotation is a lot more hectic than a DK's, as their major ward/resolve buff is only 11 seconds duration, and they need to keep 5 different buffs up constantly to be most effective (Refreshing Path, Siphoning Attacks, Mirage, Structured Entropy and Swallow Soul) on top of keeping the taunts up.

If you are new, you want to focus on having decent gear, as this is vital for NB tanks more than most, as your sustain is based on your damage rather than percentages like DK. You want to level your crafting, especially blacksmithing, and get researching traits, as the best armour is high trait stuff (my preferred magNB tank set being Kagrenac's Hope, which is 8 trait). You will also want to save money for Willpower jewelry, which is pretty important, as well as spell damage enchantments to put on them. Beyond armour, it's also super important to have enchanting leveled, or else you will get jewed on your glyphs, as well as provisioning and alchemy, as access to proper food is fantastic from the start, and vital at endgame, as is access to proper potions (don't waste mats on potions under CP160 though).
>>
>Keep getting randomly kicked back to login screen randomly every so often
>No error message
>Not disconnected from the internet
>Only been happening over the last week or so

Anyone else experiencing this? Getting really fucking frustrating. I'm on the EU server.
>>
>>147814465
happens to me too sporadically

started happening a week or two ago as well. na pc
>>
>>147814465
That and 1000ms ping out of nowhere.
>>
Are stampler viable in lategame? Friends and I started playing the game again and everyone made a new char. Because I already have a NB and had some fun with a templar healer (leveled him from lvl1 to V5 some time ago) I created a Templar and wanted to make a Jack of all trades kinda dude and now I wanted to ask you if you think that that kinda thing is even viable.
>>
>>147814465
It may not be the only reason, but for me that happened because the game can't tolerate more than two seconds or so of the connection being broken. Also, it may not look like the internet goes down, because it only has to stop briefly anywhere between you and the game, other bits of the internet can be fine.
>>
>>147815461
Stamplars are very good late/endgame. You'd be best going for only one role, reason being for maximum effectiveness. Don't get me wrong, you can be a tanky DPS with decent self heals, but it would be detrimental to spread your role across the whole board as a jack of all trades, Pve or PvP scenario included.
>>
>>147810691
The only class I know off that can tank without a shield are sorcerers who stack barriers but that is NOT something I recommend for beginners.

Such a tank relies on Overload to restore magicka that he later transform into stamina and health trough Dark deal. Such a tank generally don't need a healer but he's fucked once he runs out of juice.
>>
>>147817183
Not sure what it's like for Stamplar but being slightly more jack-of-all-trades is a pretty good route for a Magplar in PvP. In fact, most classes in PvP require you to sacrifice something to increase your survivability (the minimum for a stam builds focused on damage is obviously running Vigor).
>>
File: Bazrag.jpg (239KB, 750x350px) Image search: [Google]
Bazrag.jpg
239KB, 750x350px
Is Orsinium still part of the Daggerfall Covenant after the crowning of Bazrag?
>>
File: PressF.jpg (309KB, 750x350px) Image search: [Google]
PressF.jpg
309KB, 750x350px
>>147818052

F
>>
>>147818264
>Press F to pay respects
That's a tusking /v/ tier.
Leave.
>>
>>147818052
Yes, as there's still a war to win! However, as part of the war-treaty no armies of the covenant, Whether breton or redguard are allowed in orsinium. Due to both previous races numerous sackings and destruction of previous orsiniums.
>>
>>147819082
>MUH /V/

Fuck off cuck.
>>
File: disgust.png (409KB, 600x895px) Image search: [Google]
disgust.png
409KB, 600x895px
>>147819346
>Fuck off cuck.
You're a disgrace to /tesog/.
>>
>>147819585
>disgust.png

Don't get too triggered there fag.
>>
Does anyone have a good video of elder scrolls online of what it's about now in 2016, Every video I find isn't really good, and I'm kinda interested.
>>
>>147819346
>anyone still browsing /v/ calling someone else cuck
>>>/gawker/
>>
>>147821345
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjP5S5hip6s
>>
File: 3252.jpg (236KB, 960x658px) Image search: [Google]
3252.jpg
236KB, 960x658px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UNjMTuQuB8
Aged male is the best.
ZOS should record beast race bards too.
>>
>>147821345
DLC DLC DLC LSD LCD DLC DLC LCD DLC DLC DLC DLC
>>
If I wanna use a 2H sword is there a class that's best at it?
>>
>>147823878
Literally anything that uses stamina
>>
>>147824149
You know what I'm asking, What's the difference between a Dragon knight a Templar a sorcerer and a nightblade using a 2H
>>
>>147824272
no difference
>>
>>147824272
No difference really. Just the way the class is played is different.
>>
>>147824443
Then type out the difference, are they all viable in min/maxing.
>>
>>147824492
are you retarded? there is no difference. if you want to use a 2h on a stamina nightblade, go ahead, it will work great. you want to use a 2h on a stamina dragonknight? go ahead, it will work great. you want to use a 2h on a stamina sorcerer? go ahead, it will work great. stamina templar? yes 2h works great. what don't you get? there is no difference.
>>
>>147824492
Yes but it would take too long to explain.

Actually currently the top stam dps builds all run the same skills except for one or two class specific ones so it doesn't really matter.
>>
>>147824492
It's difficult since every build/playstyle varies. DK/templar i would reckon mirror eachother and differ in minor roles, that stamplar is a little better with self healing while being tanky.
Stam sorc i have yet to play, gotta watch Fengrush for that, he's a good SS. Stamblade would revolve around high-burst, stealthing if they can't kill the target. These are all PvP-centric scenarios, PvE wouldn't differ too much, maybe a different lineup of abilities. Attack weaving/animation cancelling should remain the same.
>>
>>147824694
>>147824718
>>147824815
Thank you, sorry just a newfag trying to get my head around it.
>>147824815
I do like a paladin, are there any "cool" abilities that Dragon knights have?
>>
>>147825471
I'd go for a templar if you wanna be more like a paladin. DK's can breathe fire, strike with a claw of fire, do a dragon leap, flex scales, and have a neat fire whip. There's many more.
>>
>>147825841
And do Templar get cool abilities like that?
>>
>>147826073
You can chuck spears of light, stab with a javelin, and charge with a spear. Ultimate is calling down this blob of sunlight or a sweep of spears i think.
>>
>>147824718
>except for one or two class specific ones so it doesn't really matter.

Class passives also factor into things but I'd say they're generally a lot closer now than they have been for a while. I'm still pretty jealous of NB passives though, the main thing they're missing is access to a form of Mending.
>>
>>147826256
Thanks mate!, Makes it hard to choose between them
>>
>>147826407

I'd argue that Stam DKs are stronger than Stamplars overall if you're interested in mix-maxing.
>>
>>147826512
I'm not really I just thought if I mentioned it people will give more in depth answers than anything can do anything.
>>
>>147826512
What's so good about stam DKs? Their ults look better, but their abilities don't look great.
>>
Sell or use Argonian Crafting Motif?
>>
>>147830081
If you're crafting equipment, use it. If not, sell it.
>>
>>147830081
use all the blue motifs, they're common as fuck
>>
So if I buy a new horse, will all my stats from my imperial mount move over to that one, or will it be a fresh horse?
>>
>>147830081
Since all the basic motifs are worth 100g, learn them and sell the rest. Or give it away.
>>
>>147830691
stats are tied to your character rather than the mount, so yeah they'll move over.
>>
>>147830691
Stats apply to the rider, not the mount so new mounts will perform as well as the old one.
>>
File: baffled frog.jpg (54KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
baffled frog.jpg
54KB, 499x499px
>men playing female chars
>>
>>147831167
>transexuals exist Kappa
>>
What mundus stone should I use while leveling a stamina dk or nb?
>>
>>147831167
>not wanting to be a girl
heh w-what are you, gay?
>>
Is there some addon which everyone must use?
>>
>>147830207
>>147830249
>>147830728
similar question, I'm assuming all of these blue provisioning recipes I'm finding aren't worth anything either right?
>>
>>147831167
Idk man I'd rather stare at a curvy, good looking, big ass\titted woman than some man.

Looks like you're the gay here, champ. Good job shooting yourself in the foot there.
>>
>>147832005
>teso
>good looking woman
>>
>>147831920
check minion's most downloaded ones, most are self explanatory
>>
>>147832005
So you dress as a woman as well irl? you know, to see some feminine clothes and all that.
>>
>>147832005
>massively multiplayer online ROLE-PLAYING-GAME
It's fine if you want to be a woman. Just admit it to yourself.
>>
>>147832285
why wouldn't you want to dress like a hot chick? what are you gay?
>>
>>147831167
I'd rather play barbie with a cute scaley girl than a guy.

That said, I try to keep a fairly even spread.
Humans are male, non-Humans are female, sorted!
>>
>>147832831
>I want to take a dick up my arse. T-thats not gay. YOU ARE GAY.
>>
>>147832005
You should probably start HRT and you should also have a plastic surgery. When you take a look in the mirror, you'd rather stare at a curvy, good looking, big ass\titted woman than some ugly man.
>>
>>147833084
Even having a dick to look at is gay! only lesbians are not gay!
>>
>>147832285
Would you rather watch two near naked men fight and run around or two near naked women do the same?

Fucking faggot I bet you're a fag in denial.
>>
>>147833202
>watching a female do stuff is more gay than watching a man do stuff in a vidya game

It's almost like you want people to know you're retarded
>>
>>147833446
looking in the mirror is gay af tbqh
>>
File: 140694797908.jpg (70KB, 810x780px) Image search: [Google]
140694797908.jpg
70KB, 810x780px
>>147833084
It's not gay if balls aren't touching.
>>
>>147831167
word
it's only okay when the canon character is female
like the sorc in d3 and the high elf in eso
>>
>>147831973
Blue provisioning recipes are worth a few hundred gold (PC EU). Green recipes are sold for less than 50g. You should learn them yourself before selling. Provisioning is easy to level and you want to make your own food. You can find all levels of green recipes for really cheap and ingredients are cheap too and not hard to gather either.
>>
File: images.jpg (4KB, 128x120px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4KB, 128x120px
>>147822423
> Spamming wrecking blow
> Nightblade
> Don't know any mechanics
> Shittalking nerds
It's a perfect representation of pug groups, I love it
>>
>>147834005
>> Don't know any mechanics
You are not supposed to know 'em for the first time.
>>
>>147833945
>Blue provisioning recipes are worth a few hundred gold (PC EU
Really??
>>
>>147834396
Why is that surprising?
>>
>>147834568
Because I've found so many of them I thought they were worthless
>>
>>147834568
I just figured no one would give two shits about food buffs at level 20
>>
>>147831167

>not having a mix of both male and female characters in an RPG

You're roleplaying a character, not self inserting.
>>
>>147835146

Oh, dude, I made hundreds of thousands of gold off selling tier 2 and 3 provisioning recipes back in the day. They were selling for 3k (blue) and 1500-2k (green). This was before the justice system even so it was really easy to farm. You just needed characters at the right levels.
>>
>>147835251
I know, I just kinda don't want to roleplay a woman.
>>
>>147831167
I was gonna have some stupid green text response about wanting to be a grill, but >>147831490 beat me to it.
>>
>>147836224

I like having different things. It'd be boring if I made all my characters imperial males that look like me.
>>
File: 558632.gif (2MB, 350x266px) Image search: [Google]
558632.gif
2MB, 350x266px
>>147834162
Oh I wasn't shitting on him or on pugs, just pointing out that it's fairly common to encounter someone who haven't done whatever veteran dungeon you're doing and in this case it's fairly obvious why no one knew the mechanics.
>>
>>147831167
My main is male, but I also got 3 other characters.

Orc male sorcerer because I ain't no Warchiefs bitch, high elf female templar because it's a known fact that all male altmer are gay and dark elf female dragonknight because they are the BDSM race. Every time my DK cracks that molten whip my dick twitches just a little

There are countless forum threads across all MMOs where someone asks why would a male play a female character, and every one of those threads is exactly the same.

The best answer that I think applies to this is >>147835251

My reasoning for picking character genders is actually a lot more complex than what I wrote above and I put way more thought into it than I should, because autism, but essentially it all comes down to what animations the game has for each gender, what armors, what class it will be, what race is it. Basically, aesthetics.

But if you feel insecure playing with a female character, I might have some bad news for you it's ok tho, transsexuals are becoming more and more accepted
>>
>>147836530
Yeah I actually don't try to make my chars look like me (even though I like my looks lol), I prefer them to be sort of independent entities guided by my will.

Guys, how to get back on track with crafting levels? Leveling CP has been super fast after hitting level 50 due to enlightenment and now the gear I can craft is going to be 2 whole tiers below what at-level mobs can drop in a moment.
>>
>>147836994
>[Deleted]
We do not forget, we do not f.. something something, archives.

Steal shit and launder it, then deconstruct for tailor, blacksmith, woodworking. Alchemy and cooking are super easy, and enchanting is hard, GL.
>>
>>147837973
I actually only don't have problems with enchanting since I have a shitload of banked runes to make glyphs from. I also bought lots of jejotas from guild stores since they're cheap and always level it making green glyphs, it's faster
>>
>Check the ESO site
>Notice the Breton Hero costume is coming out
>Only ever bought 2 costumes with my Crowns
>Tempted to buy the Hero costume
>Remember how many Crown shekels the other ones cost

Tempted to be a huge goy and buy it still. I want to make my Magicka NB look as edgey as possible.
>>
>>147821345
Here's some promotional stuff
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hU8CPK2pGW0
>>
>>147834787
There's collectors who want every recipe so any recipe will sell eventually if your selling price is right. Though I wouldn't bother with greens since they sell for so little.
>>
Anything worthwhile I can do with the 500 crowns you start with?
>>
>>147844631
no
>>
>>147844631
there's nothing at all on the store for 500 crowns that would be worth getting. most worthwhile thing you can do is save them
>>
File: 1467754115367.png (814KB, 781x630px) Image search: [Google]
1467754115367.png
814KB, 781x630px
ESO LIVE UP IN 5 MINS
GET READY FOR NEW CROWN STORE BULLSHIT AND "WE'RE WORKING ON THE PVP" LIPSERVICE

www DOT twitch DOT tv SLASH zenimaxonlinestudios
>>
>>147844631
I've recently asked the hairdresser to recommend some hair products to turn my jewfro into normal human hair, so take anything I say with a grain of salt, but with the eso+ crowns from next month you could get a horse. With the eso+ crowns from subsequent months, some of the DLCs would be a good bet - wrothgar first, then IC, then maybe save up for a big pvp DLC if it happens, or another story DLC. There's not a lot you truly need. You can knock over the other DLCs easily in an eso+ month on your main and your magicka sorc crafting alt, so you prob don't need to buy them, and the little critter pets are only there if you're into cutesy shit. Some of the expensive vanity mounts can be worth it tho if you are entertained by triggering people that get mad about that shit. Like that blue glowing cat mount. 10/10, would trigger rawlkha again.
>>
>>147831312
Anyone?
>>
>>147847609
tower
>>
do items that were previously available in the crown store rotate? like, will they be available again at some point?
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (130KB, 1271x650px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
130KB, 1271x650px
as if we needed more proof that ZOS are turbojews
>>
>>147848282

Gina's actually pretty cool for a community mod.
>>
>>147848081
Sometimes, but there's no guarantees.
>>
Which is more fun, stam NB or stam DK?
>>
I keep reading people saying that it's definitely possible to regret your race decision later on, but is it really that bad if you fuck up? These bonuses are literally like 5% boosts, it can't be that bad unless you are some top level pvp autist or something right?
>>
>>147849886
Actually those bonuses help/hurt more in pve, since if you're good you can just out play them.

You can definitely get shit on dps wise if you aren't optimal race end game. The racial bonuses in this game are pretty relevant compared to most mmos.
>>
dueling confirmed
>>
>>147848867
I'd say the german one is the most based. He's the most forward one of them.
>>
>>147849886
They matter.
I wish every single day that I had made every character I have a breton instead.
>>
Duelling and Battlegrounds confirmed as "competetive" pvp.
>>
>>147848282
I have always thought that Gina and Matt look jewish but are they really?
>>
>>147852084
>>147851686
>>147846826
>>147848282

everyone got real pissed about one of the answers, but I missed it. what were they talking about?
>>
>>147852348
Duelling and Arenas not coming until next year. People are retarded for not understanding we get 4 dlc + updates per year. So there's only one left after Shadow of the Hist, the One Tamriel one.
>>
Hey OP, http://www.the-elder-scrolls-by-mysticals.com/ is kill, please remove next thread.
>>
>>147852598

>people actually want a cluster of 50 niggers dueling inside the bank in Elden Root and Daggerfall
>>
>>147847763
Is extra stamina that important while lvling?
>>
> "That's a fair point. Can't argue with that"
> Leaves it at that
Goddamit
>>
>>147853905
>I didn't think of it, oh well, who gives a shit
>>
>>147853905
>>147853992
For anyone wondering it was why Bretons got the AP bonus instead of Imperials, that actual fight in their own homeland.
>>
I heard that Redguards are getting fucked with again, new racials when?
>>
>>147853554
>inside the bank

what kind of retard would want to duel in such a closed space
>>
>>147854656
aoe spamming cucks
>>
Someone please help me with Error 210 Patch manifest error.

I want to play, but dont know how.
>>
>tfw helped Lamias in that Coldharbour quest because that friendly snek was cute and wood elves are cucks anyway
>>
How do you guys decide on a name? Are you an autistic role player, hilarious funny meme lord, or do you just use your general online nickname (which can still be either of the former)?
>>
>>147854884
http:// bfy .tw /6esz
>>
File: Capture.png (806KB, 959x571px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
806KB, 959x571px
After ditching the Steam version and downloading it from the official site I got this error. I repair and nothing happens. Thanks a lot /tesog/, Steam version was fine.

Do not fall for the meme like I did.
>>
>>147855007
Following lore regulations and make something fun out of it. An Imperial named "Rebellium Gallus", meaning "Uprising cock". A Khajiit named Ja'mal. Argonian names pretty much write themselves.
>>
>>147855965
chances are you did a piss poor job of "ditching the Steam version" and left a bunch of files and temp files on your disk which have cluttered and confused the proper patching system because you are an idiot that buys things on Steam

You didn't get memed on, you memed yourself.
>>
File: mfw Im Marvin The Martian.jpg (385KB, 846x1023px) Image search: [Google]
mfw Im Marvin The Martian.jpg
385KB, 846x1023px
>running my Templar through Ebonheart stuff
>going to (back) to Skyrim (from a player standpoint)
>It's fucking Windhelm and Riften
>Not glorious Solitude or Markarth
>Expectations low
>Arrive and Windhelm honestly looks fucking beautiful compared to in Skyrim proper
>Also feels bigger and more like a legit city
>mfw

Why the hell did a single player game fail at making one of the capitals of Skyrim feel like a city while an MMO succeeded?
>>
>>147856840
because the developers put their focus into Windhelm as a capital city, one of essentially two; whereas Bethesda was busy trying to spread content between 9 holds
>>
>>147855007
I can usually think of a lore friendly name pretty easily, but if I'm stuck I just look at the list of names on the UESP and make my own from there.
>>
Buying.

Selling.

Trading.

Right here!
>>
>>147857095
Makes me wonder how mournhold in TESO compares to Mournhold in the Morrowind DLC?
>>
>>147857553
Your face could curdle milk. Keep walking.
>>
which class has the best buffs for team support?
>>
File: 1458271151189.jpg (17KB, 316x239px) Image search: [Google]
1458271151189.jpg
17KB, 316x239px
>no hand to hand skill tree
>>
>>147858539
all_out_of_shouldercookies.jpg
>>
>>147858935
they matter more than argonian lives
>>
>>147856840
The guild trades adds a lot, they make the cities feel more alive. Once housing arrives I'm expecting guilds to hold parties in the houses that spreads to the streets.
>>
damn that Ayleid king fuck is so badass
he's fucking perfect :3
tfw no Ayleid armour
>>
>>147859219
You think they are going to have housing be in the physical world? Do you think it will limit who can have housing or just accept people has having different instances of the same house?

>holding parties in houses
I was so fucking annoyed I couldn't do this in Skyrim with my homes.

I'm a thane of nine holds, Harbinger of the Companions, Headmaster of Winterhold College, The fucking Dragonborn...

And I couldn't invite my friends over for a party to my new homestead in Falkreath.

>>147858935
Do you mean "Black" like Redguard or "black" like actually black like Dunmer?

>>147858539
>not even special 'knuckles/cestus' skins for dual wielding

I know that feel, bro.

>>147855007
I usually try sticking with lore, possibly squeeze in a funny reference somewhere like my Redguard DK is "Rassid Alhazred", his surname being a reference to the proported author of the Necronomicon and a punny pseudonym Lovecraft used.
>>
>>147859462
Why don't Ayleid have mer in their name
>>
Is one hand + sheild just pointless? I feel like I don't even see tanks using it over two handers or something.
>>
File: tes3 mournhold.jpg (620KB, 1317x1558px) Image search: [Google]
tes3 mournhold.jpg
620KB, 1317x1558px
>>147857787

the cities look nothing alike. TESO's dev team never played Morrowind and it shows.

They made Skyrim areas and Cyrodiil fairly faithful to the single player games as far as town layouts go, but Mournhold looks nothing like what it was in TES3. People can excuse it as "well this takes place 1000 years before Skyrim!" okay so 750 years before Morrowind.. so why are wooden buildings in Skyrim the same 1000 years ago and villages in Cyrodiil are the same in Oblivion despite being in a war, but stone buildings in Mournhold are completely rearranged?
>>
>>147859462

There is, Ancient Elf motif
>>
>>147860814
it looks just like it wtf are yo on about
>>
>>147848867
>pretty cool for a community mod.
That's not exactly high praise, Anon.
>>
File: Mournhold_Map.png (1MB, 752x754px) Image search: [Google]
Mournhold_Map.png
1MB, 752x754px
>>147861072

oh yeah, sure does.

The temple isn't on top of a hill in TES3, and where's the palace, the walls, Godsreach, the fountain with Amalexia fighting Mehrunes Dagon?
>>
>>147860426
ayleids had different names for all elves. high elves were not called "altmer" in their language, dark elves weren't called "dunmer", etc., but something else, don't remember what exactly. point is, it's all about their language
>>
>>147861271
Worst part probably is the lack of proper walls.
>>
>>147860814
>>147861271
fucking hell, that is pretty damn drastic. I hope they do just a bit better with Vvardenfell.

Though, at least with ESO, the one thing I can say is that compared to the TES3 Mournhold, the ESO one just looks 'incomplete', like the city is still growing.

Though that doesn't make much more sense since Mournhold's been around since the first era. Still, it does at least look like ESO Mournhold can and will one day grow into the circular city.
>>
File: ready up.jpg (81KB, 487x672px) Image search: [Google]
ready up.jpg
81KB, 487x672px
>>147861165

I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt. I hate most community mods. LotRO's especially.

Despite fucking up their game, I always did like Arenanet as devs though, say what you want about GW2 but it's kind of cool that they log in visibly and play with other players, you'll randomly fight against them in PVP matches or in a WvW zerg with them or doing map meta events sometimes you'll pug a dungeon and there's an anet dev who just randomly joins the group.

I ran a jumping puzzle with one of their environmental artists and showed her a hole in the world. We went through the hole and found ourselves under the map and ran around confusing the fuck out of people because they could see our /says and occasionally we could do damage to the mobs from under the floor, but they didn't know where we were.

pic related the dev I exploited the game with.
>>
>>147860426
because they're special snowflakes. They were descended from the Aldmer, so maybe they referred to themselves as such.
>>
>>147856840
Budget.
Everything in TESO makes Skyrim look like it was banged out in a few months. I hope future games in the single player series get better budgets than Skyrim did.
>>
>>147860814
If the cities looked alike it would be lore breaking

"In 2E 582, Mournhold was infiltrated by the Maulborn, a secretive Daedric cult posing as a charity organization. Because of this, the city was on high alert and no one could enter without being registered. Part of the Maulborn force managed to enter the Tribunal Temple through the sewers and opened portals to Oblivion inside. They were eventually defeated by the Vestige, who worked with Almalexia to eradicate the Maulborn threat. However, the cult was able to steal the artifact The Judgment of Saint Veloth from the temple. During the Alliance War, it served as the capital of the Ebonheart Pact.

During the Tiber Wars, the city was sacked by the Imperial legions, and was subsequently placed under military rule for a dozen years. Following its conquest by Tiber Septim and General Symmachus, it was gradually returned to civilian government and Queen Barenziah later ruled the Imperial Province of Morrowind from here. Over this time, due to the rise of Septim's empire, Almalexia commissioned an expansion effort and Mournhold was rebuilt. As a whole, the city then became known as Almalexia in her honor."

source:http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Mournhold
>>
>>147862073

It's not budget, Skyrim was coming off of the backs of 2 GotY's that sold millions of copies. Skyrim had BGS's largest budget ever at the time I'm sure, they marketed it more than any of their past games, and it did extremely well financially because of that. It's made over a billion dollars easy.

The limitation was not budget, it was the Console hardware, particularly the Xbox 360.

A major issue was space. The 360 could only use regular DVD's, and for an open world game it'd be bad to swap discs, so they were required to make the entire game fit onto less than 7GB.

They did it but they took a lot of shortcuts to do it, especially using smaller textures, particularly for shadows, fewer NPC's, skipped animations on some things, and cut some content from the Civil War storyline.
>>
>>147855965
Did you find a solution, friend?
>>
>>147862640
>xbox
:(
>>
>>147862073
>>147862640
11.11.11 get happened
>>
>>147863042
imagine if they had waited another year and one month to release skyrim.

both more time for development, and it would have meant it was released in the year of the dragon.

>12.12.12
>>
>>147863230
More money today, kid,
>>
>>147863230
like they give a shit. standard bethesda practice is release a broken game and then release a tool for players to fix it

they get all the money with half the development
>>
File: eso anvil map.jpg (245KB, 807x806px) Image search: [Google]
eso anvil map.jpg
245KB, 807x806px
>>147862534

This is Anvil in ESO.
>>
File: Oblivion Anvil map.jpg (410KB, 1446x1205px) Image search: [Google]
Oblivion Anvil map.jpg
410KB, 1446x1205px
>>147863726

this is Anvil, 800 years later. Okay, so there's some growth, and erosion/water levels rising has made the peninsula the lighthouse was on into an island.

Otherwise. Essentially the same.
>>
>>147860426
Because they come from outside of Nirn

N=D
>>
So I'm going stam DK.

I can either go khajit for the crit, or redguard for stam gen, which makes my life a lot easier in general.

Which story is better, AD, or DC?
>>
>>147864272
AD
>>
>>147864272
DC
>>
>>147864272

DC. Be one of the brothas.
>>
File: oblivion_anvil.jpg (205KB, 930x673px) Image search: [Google]
oblivion_anvil.jpg
205KB, 930x673px
>>147864215
Mmm, anon have you ever played Oblivion? That's from better cities mod, this is the real one.
>>
>>147863726
>>147864215
interesting. Sort of what I'm saying with Mounhold, the differences are pretty stark but you could see that, in theory, the city will one day grow into what we see later and it's not so glarely offensive as "the tribunal temple is placed in the south"

Even with bodies of water, the water can erode places or, in some cases, just be built over with cities. (See: Mexico City. The original one.)
>>
>>147864862
>>147864819
!!! for the sake of Sheogorath
>>
>>147864272
DC by far. AD is caves and forests. DC has more variation and some bomb ass looking zones.

I feel like DC honestly has the best story, maybe EP, don't know only played a portion of it.

AD has a cool cat. That is literally it.
>>
>>147864819
looks like they did some dock renovations in those 800 years
>>
>>147864215
>Almalexia commissioned an expansion effort and Mournhold was rebuilt.
>>
>>147865031
>>147864819
>>
File: TES2 Illiac Bay map.jpg (150KB, 768x457px) Image search: [Google]
TES2 Illiac Bay map.jpg
150KB, 768x457px
>>147864819

Oh so it's even closer to the same.

That proves my point even more.

the ZOS developers basically only researched into Oblivion and Skyrim when designing the game, they considered Morrowind and before Irrelevant.
>>
>>147864819
Was anvil ever actually sacked or destroyed though?
>>
File: Screenshot_20160708_173247.jpg (413KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160708_173247.jpg
413KB, 1920x1080px
>>147865442

Note Daggerfall City isn't even in the same spot on the map.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160709_023442.jpg (752KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160709_023442.jpg
752KB, 1920x1080px
I don't know what happened..
>>
>>147865442
>>147865860
double holy shit. This is especially jarring since I remember someone mentioning it could take WEEKS to travel from a dungeon to a city.
>>
>>147865442

Also, Alcaire castle apparently moved southeast in 750 years, it used to be north of Koeglin Village, not east.
>>
>>147865993
the keyword being "could" because it was all randomly generated, so you'd be trusting in your computer to put 2 and 2 together and let you actually get where you want to go within an actual day (which never happens)

that's why people would take weeks inside dungeons
>>
File: Screenshot_20160708_173533.jpg (419KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160708_173533.jpg
419KB, 1920x1080px
>>147866123

forgot picture.
>>
>>147865860
Warp in the West
>>
File: Screenshot_20160708_174402.jpg (407KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160708_174402.jpg
407KB, 1920x1080px
>>147865993

The scaling in TES2 was 1:1 basically, the landscape was basically the actual size of the Island of Great Britain. Scaling in TES3 and Beyond is a lot smaller, so city to city travel is only a few minutes even on foot.

Speaking of scaling.. this is Daggerfall city TESO
>>
File: Screenshot_20160708_184640.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160708_184640.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
I just started a new character and noticed that Abnur Tharn is just chilling in the Mages guild prior to meeting him for the main story

Can't talk to him for some reason but I thought this was pretty cool
>>
>>147865172
Mournhold and Anvil are different cities.
>>
File: daggerfall_city_map.jpg (163KB, 892x823px) Image search: [Google]
daggerfall_city_map.jpg
163KB, 892x823px
>>147866950

Now here it is 750 years later, not only physically moving across a peninsula, but completely rearranging itself, and growing substantially, meanwhile Anvil and Kvatch and Riften and Windhelm have either shrunk, or stayed about the same for hundreds of years, and 1000 years in the Skyrim city's cases.

So yeah, quit making excuses about how it's appropriate in Lore, I like TESO, but they had some lazy devs who never touched a TES game prior to Oblivion in it.

Expect the Vvardenfell DLC to piss you off if you want the maps to be faithful to what you remember.
>>
>>147867182
>>147866925
>>
>>147866925
retroactively changed everything, just like Talos ruined Cyrodil
>>
File: Screenshot_20160708_175227.jpg (662KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160708_175227.jpg
662KB, 1920x1080px
... I didn't know DB takes you to Black Marsh
>>
>>147867517
Such is the nature of the lore in Elder Scrolls.
>>
>>147864272
Go Redguard, my man. I'm wishing I had more stam regen right now. You'll get plenty of crit from build, but you can never have too much stam regen.
>>
>>147852598
good goy
>>
>>147862640
Thanks yet again, consoles! And console players, for enabling so many anticonsumer practices!
Die already, fucking retards.
>>
>>147867182
That was a fucking retarded argument.
>>
>>147867853
REDGUARD GETTING ADRENALINE RUSH COOLDOWN INCREASE
RACE WAR NOW
>>
>>147868792
REDGUARD PASSIVES MATTER
>>
>>147868784

How so? It's fucking true.

The reason the Cities from TES IV and V are the same in both the single player and MMO, and the cities from TES II and III are so different isn't because of some lore explanation handwaving it's because the Devs did not look into those games for their research when building the world in TESO. Any Lore handwaving done after the fact was to cover that up.
>>
>>147869909
If Daggerfall were made today by Todd's team the city would be like >>147866950
>>
>>147869909
I wholeheartedly agreed on the Morrowind part and the situation of cities in DF, but the part where you compare Daggerfall's city layouts with ESO's is embarrassing, the scope, technology, intention... you looked like a complete moron, sorry.
>>
Why is the Gold Coast so comfy just to ride around in

Best region
>>
>>147870310
It's not in the base game.
>>
>you will never have kinky sex with bosmer girls
>>
>>147870558
>poorfags
>>
>>147870052

Todd Howard was a designer for all the Elder Scroll games, his first being Arena.
>>
>>147870603
>you will never have sex
>>
>>147870629
I was just stating the reason.
>>
Newfag here. Is this thing good? I've never found a purple item before

Should I steal it?
>>
>Standing around watching people pvp
>watch a stam NB fucking shrek 5 people by himself

Are night blades really that good?
>>
File: image.jpg (821KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
821KB, 3264x2448px
>>147871313

See related
>>
>>147870629
It's not about the money, it's a matter of principles.
>>
>>147871449
>>147871313
Are you mentally challenged? And you're not new here.
>>
>>147871449
nah its worthless
>>
>>147871702

Is that a yes? A no? I'm level 16 I don't know about this motif stuff desu
>>
>>147871432
Good NB players, magicka or stam are fucking frightening in pvp, and can infinitely 1vx bad players.

Also after the DB update, they are pushing the same dps as stam dks, and even more on certain fights.

So yeah, stam blades are amazing right now.
>>
>>147871924
So is magicka just total shit right now? Seems like stam on everything is better than magicka.
>>
>>147872768
Nah, magicka is viable depending on the class. But its much harder to make work, for lesser results. So viable, but not optimal.

Magicka sorcs and magicka NBs can be really deadly in pvp as well. But sorcs just aren't in the greatest spot currently. So mostly just NB.

Pve wise, its just not really worth it. Stam dps builds are absolute machines right now.
>>
>>147871838
Use a proper screensjot if your console brain and the Sony overlord allow you.
>>
>>147869909
The lore handwaving was done before TES3, dumbass. You don't even know what the fuck you're talking about.
>>
>>147873091
what about magicka templars? aren't all of the heals magicka based?
>>
>>147873091

I've constantly switched between magicka and stam sorc since release and right now the biggest problem for me as a mag sorc is that the boost to stamina means that everyone stack shuffle meaning nothing but velocious curse can be used to cause damage. Overload is useless since everyone and their mother can see it, same with crystal fragment.

The only ace up my sleeve is to make people spent a lot of stamina to break free from restraining prison, cast meteor, cast rune cage and then just bombard them with dots. But that works pretty much never because as soon as there's someone else around they'll pop and cage and give said person cc immunity, even if I start the fight as 1 vs 1.
>>
>>147873091
>>147876473
>stam sorc
how does that even work?
>>
>>147875923
Not sure, if you're heals than its fine, groups need a dedicated templar healer. But I've heard absolutely nothing about them dps wise.

>>147876473
Yeah I actually feel bad about sorcs. Those mines are fucking annoying though.

>>147876837
Get stamina, attack.
>>
>>147876837
Lots of spells can be morphed to be stam based, and then you use stam weapons too. Simple.
>>
>>147877004
>Yeah I actually feel bad about sorcs.

Same. Personally I think they should undo the Streak nerf or at least reduce it a bit. Either get rid of the cost debuff or reduce the cost debuff and get rid of the 'delay' it has. If Zeni don't want Sorcs running round with shields up all the time then fair enough, but at least make it a super mobile class when playing Magicka.
>>
Can you level the pvp skill lines by killing mobs like in the sewers? Or can you only level it by killing other players?
>>
>>147879943
Anything on your bar when you get xp gets leveled.
>>
>>147880653
I'm talking about the actual skill line, not the individual abilities
>>
>>147879943
PvP skill line requires Alliance Points rather than experience points. Your best bet is to defend some keeps/resources and kill some enemy players.
>>
>>147869909
Mournhold is literally the only city from III in ESO though. And it was kind of obvious it'd see a redesign - Mournhold in Tribunal was designed in such a way as to imply a much larger city while locking you into a small space that they could flesh out with NPCs and quests. But that doesn't really work so well in an MMO because you need players to be able to wander in and out of the city, and preferably flow through the city in a pretty free manner instead of running to the one hole in the wall(s) between quarters.

I can't really think of any city that is so restrictively structured as Mournhold, aside from the IC, which I imagine retained it's shape because it's not an actual city but a combat zone so restricting the flow of movement isn't inconvenient and annoying (like it would be in a capital) but strategic.

tl;dr, the redesign could easily be a logistical one, rather than assuming the devs didn't just look up a map of Mournhold (which is literally the second google images result for "Mournhold")
>>
>>147881247
Addenum: I forgot to mention TES: II, but it should be obvious. They're different because Daggerfall was actually to-scale. But nothing is to-scale these days because game environments are much more high-fidelity instead of miles of randomly generated trees and grass or cloned houses.

It being in a different location is pretty fucking unforgivable though, I'll give you that.
>>
>>147881068
fugg, this is gonna take a while
>>
File: a99 (2).png (98KB, 288x277px) Image search: [Google]
a99 (2).png
98KB, 288x277px
>6 slots away from death
>>
File: Scrolls - sweet akatosh.jpg (14KB, 212x200px) Image search: [Google]
Scrolls - sweet akatosh.jpg
14KB, 212x200px
Holy shit the black sacrament daily is so autistic
>Assassin I have challenges for you
Ok.
>Kill the target's pet, Lucky.
Oh.. an animal? Can I use the blade of woe on it?
>No, and you'll get a huge bounty if anyone sees you, leading to my next challenge, don't be seen!
That kinda goes without saying...
>Also, kill the target with poison.
Oh, cool, so do I like poison his mead or something?
>No, you just make sure to have your poison equipped when you use the blade of woe
Well that's not really a challenge... but ok.
>Finally, kill the target before the overseer returns.
When will that be?
>About one minute from when you kill the target.
....ok.... I guess I'll be going now...
aaaand I forgot my poison...
>>
File: 1467538539355.jpg (69KB, 540x628px) Image search: [Google]
1467538539355.jpg
69KB, 540x628px
>>147877004
> Yeah I actually feel bad about sorcs.
Well what I can do is put cc that don't trigger cc immunity and streak after people trying to escape from battles so that no one ever gets away from a big fight. Then there's always the suppression field. And the mines. And then the wards upon wards (that no other classes can do as well, just not as efficient as we do).

I feel shoehorned into a troll class and I'm not sure if this is a good or bad thing since best case scenarios is serving other people on silver plates hoping someone else are around to finish the job.
>>
File: 12315412.png (410KB, 598x460px) Image search: [Google]
12315412.png
410KB, 598x460px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LLC-3ZVclc

Holy shit the combat in this game is absolutely putrid. How do you people tolerate it?

Looks like nothing changed from when I played the beta. Same shit combat.
>>
>>147891428
> Bitch about the combat without explaining what makes it bad
ok
>>
>>147891428
lol
>>
File: zUwqrhM.png (513KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
zUwqrhM.png
513KB, 1280x720px
>>147891428
>>
>>147891917

no weight to the combat, animations are terrible, archer barely needs to aim whatsoever

boring play with no threat of dying ever in the video, there's no strategy to it, it's just dumbed down WoW combat

what more is there to say?
>>
Is stamina templar viable endgame?
>>
>>147892267
tell us more because we care so much lol

>>147893817
plenty viable. not quite on par with the other 3 classes in terms of stam dps, but you can definitely be pulling 30k+ unbuffed.
>>
With the changes announced recently is this game worth getting into or is it kind of a slowly dying holdover thing for people? Is the greater community shitty? Will it take months of dedicated time to catch up? Can I play a good amount of it solo? I see the general guild is apparently alright but I'm a total fuck newbie to TESO.

All these questions are super fucking dumb but there is only so much lurking can tell me. I'm itching for some multiplayer but I can't bother picking up WOW or FF14 again.
>>
File: 1467616774012.jpg (259KB, 460x1781px) Image search: [Google]
1467616774012.jpg
259KB, 460x1781px
>>147894973
>With the changes announced recently is this game worth getting into or is it kind of a slowly dying holdover thing for people?
The population seems to be rising due to the influx of people who don't know anything that Dark Brotherhood introduced. A lot of older player returned due to the removal of the veteran ranks.
>Is the greater community shitty?
PvE is chill while everyone is constantly butthurt about something when it comes to PvP
>Will it take months of dedicated time to catch up?
Yep
Can I play a good amount of it solo?
>Yep
I see the general guild is apparently alright but I'm a total fuck newbie to TESO.
The TESOG guilds are decent enough, if you join you can always ask in the chat and people will help you out.
>>
>>147892267
> What more is there to say?
That it's strange to bitch about people not dying in a video of people dying. I don't think I have a smug enough reaction image for that.
>>
>>147895357
Thanks anon. I see Gold Edition is coming out in September and since the website price is still full priced (Like fuck) and doesn't include the DLC am I right in assuming it's better to just wait the two months?
>>
>>147892267
it's still a step up from Skyrim and... Pretty much every TES game.
>>
I keep getting matching set pieces that are obviously tank-centric.
Heavy armor, sword and shield stuff, so many health buff procs
But, I'm a stamina nightblade
>>
>>147902602
Set pieces are no different from regular trash gear if it's not cp160. If you're leveling it makes no difference and it'll all be obsolete anyway.

If you are cp160, pick your role and what you want to do with it at go have a look here:

http://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Sets
>>
>>147902884
so is there a recommended way to go while leveling, especially if I'm going to be doing sub-50 PVP with friends
>>
Werewolf is godly, that is all. Just turn it on and destroy everything.
>>
>>147905957
thx abyssal
i may try though. never been a ww/vamp on any of my toons, might make my upcoming stamdk one.
>>
File: Werewolf of Coldharbour.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Werewolf of Coldharbour.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>147905957
I haven't been in PvP yet but I'll warn you now that apparently you'll get shrekt due to the increased poison damage and being a werewolf very obviously calling for everyone to break out their fighters' guild skills and dawnbreak your ass.

Fuck if it isn't awesome for soloing in PvE though. Pretty fun in a group too if you have some more werewolves with you.

I'm still sad that none of my skills (especially the HOWLS) buff my group though, even with morphs. The heal morph that gives +10% weapon damage should really apply to your group, or at least to other werewolves in range.
>>
>>147903039
Just use whatever you find, it doesn't really matter.
>>
File: malubeth_theplayerraidbossmaker.jpg (262KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
malubeth_theplayerraidbossmaker.jpg
262KB, 1280x720px
Looks like it's a PVP weekend. One of those strong sets is the reward
>>
>>147908771
I'm torn because I don't know which weight of armor I want Malubeth's in, light med or heavy.

Also is it possible to drop impenetrable Malubeth's from wayrest anymore?
>>
new player question time

1h and shield nightblades - are they any good in pvp? I was told by some people in game that yes, if you're a "sap tank" whatever that is, but I'd rather trust people who don't put "xD" after literally every sentence
>>
whomever designed vma's round 5 should be fucking lynched. not only is the spawn pattern completely different from the other arenas, it's also the only round that fucks you for good dps with troll spawns and the final boss' ice break. from a flawless conqueror, fuck round 5 to death.
>>
File: whynotboth.jpg (34KB, 500x436px) Image search: [Google]
whynotboth.jpg
34KB, 500x436px
>>147910195
I'll be getting it in both light and med. Maybe heavy too if I can get enough points by the end of the weekend.
I don't know for sure, but recall it being changed to no in the last patch?
>>
>>147910624
I don't mind the spawn pattern but fuck the lock-on ice breaths and the boss with hotboxes as big as an african village.
>>
>>147912151
bump
>>
so litany of blood can only be completed by a character that's done cadwell's bullshit?
>>
>>147915141
I wouldn't say completed, but atleast ran through the zones. OR if you have a good friend, have them go to the wayshrines of the locations of the targets.
>>
>>147908771
There a fucking vendor that sells undaunted sets, fuck.
>>
>>147917173
Yeah but it only sells one piece each week, randomly selected to ensure that 50% of the time it is Maw of the Infernal head.
>>
>>147917294
Where do you find the vendor?
>>
>>147917362
It's in Cyrodiil, in one of the homebase areas.

>>147917294
lel
>>
I heard stealing and robbing was a part of the game. Is it common to join a guild, steal everything from the guild bank and then leave?
>>
>>147918592
>Is it common to join a guild, steal everything from the guild bank and then leave?

common in every MMO with a guild bank

not that you'll be able to pull that kind of shit with any guilds that have anything worth stealing in their bank, unless you're prepared to invest a lot of time to climb up the ranks and get access to make withdrawals
>>
>>147918592
The stealing you've most likely heard about being part of the game is stealing from the world / NPCs. EVE corp style grand heists aren't really a thing in ESO as far as I know.
>>
>>147918841
I've pulled it off in every MMO I've played with a guild bank. Get promoted to an appropriate rank and walk away with everything.
>>
>>147920512
I hope you get terminal cancer
>>
>>147920604
ok
>>
>>147920512
I bet you are an actual nigger
>>
>>147920604
harsh, man
>>
>>147862640
>xbox
lmao senpai, both the consoles suck ass not just the xbox;
have you ever played gta 5 on an xbox 360? you can install data to the hard drive to get around dvd storage.
You don't know what you are talking about bethesda is just lazy. thats why that stuff is missing
>>
File: yay.png (175KB, 700x96px) Image search: [Google]
yay.png
175KB, 700x96px
wew
>>
is this game worth buying if you live in australia
>>
>>147921472
Congrats dude. What class/build did you use?

>>147921970
Yeah, lots of us play. The only problem I can think of for us is being god like in pvp
>>
>>147922478
magnb, destro/destro
>>
>>147922849
is dat u clv
>>
>>147922927
fk
>>
>>147921472
Nice
>>
>>147922970
lel
>>
huh
>>
>>147925279
wha
>>
>>147918592
I'm taking it you've never played an Elder Scrolls game before
>>
>>147918592

the stealing and robbing is referring to PVE elements actually. you can pick up most things you see on the ground, like you know how in RPG's you can see shields and swords hanging on the walls decoratively but you can't take them? In ESO you can take them, but if you're witnessed doing it it incurs a bounty ecause it's a crime (if the item says "Steal" instead of "Take" when you mouseover it). You can also pickpocket most random NPC's (not shopkeepers, bankers, or quest givers), and you can rob certain merchants on the road outside of town with [Intimidate] prompts.

It's an elder scrolls game, which means, there's a lot more interacting with the environment than you might be used to in other MMO's.
>>
stam or magicka to level as a templar? Doesn't really seem like they have that good of morphs for stamina in the class lines.

Then again the weapon lines are just way better than the class dps lines for basically everyone anyways.
>>
>>147929974
Depends on what race you pick.

Magtemp is waaaaaaaay easier though.
>>
File: 14678911821900.jpg (63KB, 604x387px) Image search: [Google]
14678911821900.jpg
63KB, 604x387px
/tesog/ EU guild event starting in 1h 34min~
Basic meeting with duels and group picture.
>>
File: 1467508178469.png (11KB, 402x383px) Image search: [Google]
1467508178469.png
11KB, 402x383px
>tfw just go dunmer on everything so I don't ever have to worry about being totally fucked if I attribute change
feels good
>>
>>147931458
>2 people show up
>>
>>147932291
:(
>>
>>147932291
>Guild event has been in MotD since monday
>5/25 people online
>>
>>147932612
its your own goddamn fault for deciding on a whim to make an event, even though the average player count online is like 4
>>
Liiittle question. Do I really need 150 ancestor Silk for cp160 light armors or is it a bug?(oooh I'm scared)
>>
>>147933142
he didn't make that event
>>147933343
>Do I really need 150 ancestor Silk for cp160 light armor
yes
>>
>>147933575
Uhm, can I just send my friend to hell for requesting that armor than without providing the mats or the money?
>>
>>147933814
Of course!
>>
>>147933575
>he didn't make that event
the point still stands
>>
>>147932612
>:(
fuck off
>>
>>147934746
I remeber the screencap from the other day and knew someone would be triggered :)
>>
>>147935401
nice one bro xD you showed them :DD
>>
>>147932612
>>147935401
consider ending your life
>>
>>147935812
kys :3
>>
>>147936295
you first you colossal faggot
>>
>>147935812
rude :(
>>
>>147936771
just a suggestion I think might be beneficial to you.
>>
>>147932612
>>147935401
>>147936295
>>147936771
reddit, are you lost?
>>
>>147937293
n
>>
Started playing again since beta. Are DKtanks useless in PVP?
>>
File: meme.png (875KB, 529x944px) Image search: [Google]
meme.png
875KB, 529x944px
Projected tabard, memes!
>>
>>147939109
disgusting
>>
>>147939248
I know
>>
File: Screenshot_20160708_154726.png (3MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160708_154726.png
3MB, 1600x900px
Really enjoying this game so far. Had the itch for an MMO, so I was playing Neverwinter before buying this. This is way better.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160709_211153.png (2MB, 810x809px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160709_211153.png
2MB, 810x809px
Guild meeting EU
>>
>>147786373
I don't get the picture, what's wrong with buying it on Steam? I was planning to do it after I'm done with my current MMO.
>>
Alright guys I'm gonna try this game and you're gonna recommend me a class/build that isn't hot garbage. Please don't come to me with those "all classes are equally good/fun" nonsense, this has never been true in any MMO ever.
>>
File: werarehere.png (2MB, 814x818px) Image search: [Google]
werarehere.png
2MB, 814x818px
>>
>>147940809
I mean, you're right about there being best builds, but when you're leveling it's not a big deal. Might as just do what's fun and worry about being a proper class later. Respecs are cheap enough and leveling skills from scratch at higher levels is easy because you get a lot more xp.
>>
>>147940809
>Please don't come to me with those "all classes are equally good/fun"

Each class has a meme build that's pretty good and fun, so it's more true in ESO than any other MMO. But of course, depends on what you want to do. For a new player, I'd always recommend stamina dragonknight. They are the easiest to do well with.
>>
>>147940809
>>147941065
The one thing worth keeping in mind is that the next update changes racial passives, so you might want to look at what those are gonna be and figure out what you'll want to focus on end-game to decide your race.
>>
>>147941065
How easy? Like 1-2 hours casual solo play easy or 2 weeks poopsocking with 5 friends "easy"?
>>
>>147940138
Anyone..?
Should I get this game off-steam then? I'm used to use Steam for pretty much everything.
>>
>>147941293
aka pick khajiit
>>
>>147941293
So what do I pick for some dank wizardry?
>>
>>147941426
>"Get it on Steam at your own risk"

some people have problems, some don't, but there's been plenty of bitching on this thread about steam version not working to validate that warning
>>
>>147941785
I see.. Well, I'll not risk it then; buying it through the ESO website.
>>
>>147941409
So turning in quests gives xp to every skill you have equipped (on the bar for the weapon set you currently have active) to level the skills as well as the skill tree that those are a part of. It also gives xp to your weapons/armor classes equipped. Any source of xp does this actually (though there are some exceptions to skill lines, like fighters guild).

When I was ~level 30 I switched from Sword and Board tank in heavy armor to 2h and Bow dps in medium armor without much trouble even though I had 0 levels in medium armor, 2h, and bow. You can pretty much just keep questing as normal if you switch since you can have two weapon sets equipped. Just kill things with one set then switch to the other to turn in quests. It'll make more sense after you've played for a bit.

>>147941647
No idea. I never play wizards. Closest I get is healers, but I haven't played them in this either. Sorcerer is the obvious choice, but I know magicka DK builds are good too. Dunno about templar or NB since I haven't played them yet.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160709_213914.png (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160709_213914.png
4MB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>147942769
lmao
>>
File: Screenshot_20160709_214149.png (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160709_214149.png
4MB, 1920x1080px
>>147942769
>>
>>147942769
>>147943047
neat
>>
>>147941647
I wouldn't recommend sorcerers, due to all the nerf the skill sealing for being able to do something proper with them have been heightened and there's a lot of cases where you're simply not useful.

I'd say go templar, you'll be shitting aedric magic left and right.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160709_214256.png (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160709_214256.png
4MB, 1920x1080px
>>147943047
3 (no more pictures)
>>
>>147803252
This game has no hardcore end game pve men and for good reason. You can tank trials with any setup, why would you go trough all that trouble just to get a minimal % of improvement?
>>
>>147943186
If I can't go full on fire and lightning wizard then I want to play a bigass barbarian that bumrushes people, can I do this effectively or is this another one of those PvP games where ranged classes have a huge advantage?
>>
>>147943510
You can do that with a sorcerer, you may just have a hard time against other classes in endgame PvP. Literary all classes can bumrush people and be good at it, and do it good.
>>
>>147943510
>a bigass barbarian that bumrushes people
That's pretty good right now, infact sorcs can do that while also running around at sanic speeds
>>
File: my-happy-face.jpg (22KB, 555x519px) Image search: [Google]
my-happy-face.jpg
22KB, 555x519px
>>147942769
>>147943047
>>147943365
Nice
>>
>>147943716
Is there a build that plays kinda like an offensive cleric (not to be confused with gay ass paladins)? Smiting my foes with hammer and light, stuff like that?
>>
Just bought the game.. The launcher is laggy as fuck it freezes randomly I can't click anything and after sitting for like 10mins I got this message.

Anyone know what is happening?
>>
>>147943917
Front-line healer in heavy amour that kills people with divine might? Literary templars. While, once again, all classes be front-line healers in heavy armour, templars is probably the one that's best at it.
>>
File: 5646746878.png (820KB, 995x645px) Image search: [Google]
5646746878.png
820KB, 995x645px
>>147944024
forgot pic.
>>
>>147943917
>Smiting my foes with hammer and light
That's Templars' speciality.
>>
>>147944191
Less healing, more smiting.
>>
>>147944024
>>147944221

Run it as administrator.
>>
File: 1467261094665.jpg (76KB, 640x638px) Image search: [Google]
1467261094665.jpg
76KB, 640x638px
>>147944291
Still templars. You've access to 10 skillslots where you can place whatever you want, just adjust them until you've enough smiting.
>>
>>147944520
Nice, any race recommendations?
>>
>>147818052
Sort of? It still have to be renegotiated. And there's still separate strongholds loyal to the Daggerfall Covenant no matter what happens in Orsinium.
>>
>>147944708
Khajiits due to their passive bonus to weapon critical. Orcs and Redguards are also decent.
>>
Is it even worth it to reasearch things like decisive and prosperous before you get more major things? Seems like it would shitty to end up with a month wait time on a divine or precise research.
>>
>>147929910
I was referring to stealing (taking?) from other players and guilds. I know you can loot from stuff you kill and collect materials. I'm not too familiar with ESO, but I've played other Bethesda games, only other mmo I've played was Ragnarok Online years ago.

Also is the weekend the worst time to keep the zone chat open? I saw some guy cry about being bullied because people didn't like his STALKER reference
>>
>>147945924
as long as you're not leaving your research slots empty, prioritise however you want
>>
>>147946482

aside from guild banks, which, if you steal for those I'd hope you get blacklisted from every guild, you can't steal from other players.
>>
>>147944221
Run as admin, I had the same issue.
>>
Should i buy this game if i want to roleplay as a holy knight?
>>
>>147946482
>stealing (taking?) from other players
not possible, unless you convince some 10 year old that you're a GM and you'll give him godmode if he gives you all his shit or something

>and guilds
possible, of course, but you're the scum of the earth and I hope you never find happiness in life
>>
File: 5565665333.jpg (6KB, 162x312px) Image search: [Google]
5565665333.jpg
6KB, 162x312px
>>147786373
Been playing for over a year using the Steam version without any problems at all, why does everyone say to not use it?
>>
>>147946964
no one is going to fall for this bait
>>
>>147944339
>>147946873
Fixed it, thanks anons !
32Go download let's goooo..
>>
>>147946894
Yeah theres a dedicated holy knight class
>>
>>147946894
ye
>>
>>147946894
>roleplay as a holy knight
definitely

>roleplay as a lawful-good holy knight
could be problematic, if you don't want to skip Thieves Guild and Dark Brotherhood questlines on that character.
>>
File: breton heavy.png (778KB, 383x899px) Image search: [Google]
breton heavy.png
778KB, 383x899px
>>147946894
>>
File: Screenshot_20160709_225355.jpg (796KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160709_225355.jpg
796KB, 1920x1080px
so... any advice on how the fuck do I kill this guy without the entire camps seeing me?
>>
>>147945501
Uh, do I really have to play as a furry or a fucking nigger? Orcs are decent in my book but pretty retarded in TES.
>>
>>147949194
you don't have to do anything
>>
>>147949194
No you don't, those where just recommendation. Nords are also decent.
>>
>>147948396
Yeah, wanna roleplay as a holy knight that slays magic do-ers to preserve humanity
>>
What's more fun, Stam or Magicka DK? I like to dps and don't really enjoy healing or tanking as a primary role, and already have a Stam NB.
>>
>>147954387
imo mag dk is more fun
>>
>>147952342
Don't forget the mohawk.
Have fun sundering cabals and dashing magic.
>>
>>147941448
There's going to be so fucking many khajiit stamthings next patch. And a good number of redguards.
>>
>>147955165
They're top tier already, I don't understand why they're getting buffed/
>>
>>147954387
hybrid
>>
>>147952342
Templars have the whole holy knight angle but sorcerers are the anti-magicians. They've a skill-line that's lore-wise made to hunt down and eliminate rouge mages, and their ultimate prevents anyone from casting any magick within a certain area.

One of these days I'm going to make a proper anti-mage deus vult sorcerer build.
>>
>>147955264
It's kind of a microbuff for them, nothing crazy. I'd guess they tried to get with the theme of stam properly, and flick the misplaced HP regen. Didn't some other races lose the HP regen for something useful, too?
>>
I won my first 1v1 in Cyrodiil today. I got the jump, but engaged with my travel backbar like a dumbass. He seemed to be able to heal forever, but must have eventually ran out. Feels good, man.
>>
ded
>>
File: Murkmire_Map.png (2MB, 1129x988px) Image search: [Google]
Murkmire_Map.png
2MB, 1129x988px
Why ZOS doesn't make any Wrothgar/vanilla sized zones? Those kind of zones would sell better. I really hope Vvardenfell is bigger than Wrothgar (data mined stuff implies so). Also, where is Murkmire? It was announced almost 2 years ago.
>>
>>147960636
They're working slowly. All we've heard is that "hey we're going to tell you more next year". I wish we had more "the year ahead" stuff. I want to know what's being planned next year outside of duels and arenas.
>>
File: 14674748410830.jpg (272KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
14674748410830.jpg
272KB, 1680x1050px
>>147961058
One the reasons I came up with is that first Murkmire was supposed to be adventure zone and after that it was supposed to be Dark Brotherhood zone but ZOS scrapped both ideas. Shadow of the Hist dungeons seem to use assets from Murkmire(RoM) and Spiral Skein(CoS)
>>
>>147941426
Here's what you do, get it off whatever site you want (that isn't Steam) then go to your Steam Library after it's installed. Click the wee + Add A Game bit under your games list. Click Add A Non-Steam Game. Find TESO and add it to yoru Steam Library so you can play it through Steam without having to buy it through Steam and risk the BS.
>>
>that Azura's PC EU campaign
Fuck EP, kill yourself you blob-mode faggots. Fuck all your gayass PvP guilds with them fucking names like they were made by 14-year old CSGO kids. Also fuck DC pug groups, fuck yourself 3/4 aren't even level 50 while 20+ ep full monster set mother fucking 501 lagball storms around.
>>
>>147961541
They mentioned Murkmire in the first ESO live about Shadow of the Hist so it's apparently still in the works. I wouldn't be surprised if they're working on it but couldn't finish it in time, so they took two of the dungeons and released it as a DLC, and will make new ones for whenever Murkmire sees the light.

My predictions for next year, after One Tamriel, is the following; Housing update followed by Arena update followed by E3 where they'll show off Vvardenfell and Murkmire.
>>
>>147963478
>14-year old COD kids has completely shifted to 14-year old CSGO kids
what went so wrong?
>>
>>147963478
Git gud faggot. But I agree that blobbing is shit if the teams aren't even.

>>147963910
Goes in circles. Before COD it was Halo. And before halo it was CS.
>>
>>147963478
It's always the PvP fags who get super salty.
>>
>>147963478
>>
>>147963758
Are they going to release any DLC with One Tamriel? Well QuakeCon is after 3 weeks.
>>
>>147964028
of course, what's there to be salty about in pve?
>>
File: MaelstromArenaLocation[1].png (1MB, 809x810px) Image search: [Google]
MaelstromArenaLocation[1].png
1MB, 809x810px
>>147964221
Do you really have to ask?
>>
>>147964625
so PvE players get super salty too, huh
>>
File: sensible_chortle.jpg (5KB, 244x122px) Image search: [Google]
sensible_chortle.jpg
5KB, 244x122px
>>147963478
HOW
FUCKING
MAD
THO
>>
File: muffledlel.jpg (188KB, 660x440px) Image search: [Google]
muffledlel.jpg
188KB, 660x440px
>>147964625
>MA is black not white
>>
How many players there are in the NA guild?
26 players here in EU.
>>
>>147964691

I'm salty as fuck when it comes to Veteran Maelstorm Arena. Let me tell you about Veteran Maelstorm Arena and why it's the most insanely evil thing I've ever came across.

Some people bitch at Dark Souls, that it's hard. Even if it is, that's the meat of the game. The hard part *is* the game. Here you're locked out from the best gear in a MMORPG if you don't do the solo content. Ponder that for a second. The best gear in the game are given to you exclusively trough a single-player trial.

And the droprates, oh the fucking droprates. Elder Scrolls Online isn't a game with very much grind. In fact, you will play it for 700 without having to do any grind at all. But this fucking dungeon. It's not only that you want a weapon. You want a very specific weapon. A bow won't do you any good if you're a spellcaster, and all the items are bound so you can't sell them (Once again the ”fuck interaction with other people in an MMO” that surrounds this dungeon). So you have a 1/12 chance to get the weapon you want, IF you get a weapon at all. The drop-rate of weapons are so low that a lot of people will do it 20 times before a weapon drops.

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE. Each weapon also have a trait. A lot of them are simply useless. ”Training” makes you gain XP faster but if you're doing vMA you don't give a flying fuck about XP anymore. In the current meta (that changes so fast that you won't know what the fuck is going on if you leave for a few months) there's one trait called ”Sharpened” that raises your chance to get a critical strike. Everyone wants because it doesn't only raises the critical chance on your weapon but also your abilities. So you have a 1/8 chance to get the right trait. See where I'm getting at? Even if you manage to win after you've spent days, week or months trying to deal with this FUCKING BULLSHIT the chances are next to nothing you're gonna get what you want.

And my blood boils just thinking about the bosses.
>>
File: 1468030061477 (1).png (1MB, 935x670px) Image search: [Google]
1468030061477 (1).png
1MB, 935x670px
>>147965609

The first boss will kick you in the nuts because you're probably played this mmorpg as if it's an mmorpg. Finding a role and decided to specialize in it. Well fuck you because here you won't have a healer and you won't have a tank. You will constantly take damage and you better make sure you've skills slotted that ensures you're constantly healing yourself.

> That's strange but as long as I have a lot of heals I should be able to just chip away damage even if it takes a lot of time, right?

No, because said boss will split itself up every few minute, turning it into a DPS race, because every copy of the boss you don't kill quick enough turns into walking middle fingers restoring a huge chunk of HP if not killed. So right out by the first boss you're expected to play the role of a healer, a tank and a damagedealer all at once. And you'll be expected to do the same in the rest of the rounds.

And that's one of the easier bosses. I won't spoil the rest of Veteran Maelstorm Arena since it's the kind of anal fisting that separate the wheat from the tares. I've done it once and I will never *ever* endure the same fucking shit again. Even if it's easier now I've a psyche that's been permanently scarred by Zenimax Online. I wouldn't be surprised if the Argonian Behemoth in the Shadow of the Hist DLC is there just to trigger PTSD.
>>
I'm assuming executioner was changed to have a bonus damage increase instead of a slotted boost to all two hand abilities? Not sure if it's just the tooltips being totally wrong.
>>
>>147965609
>>147965962
It's okay, anon. Yellow upgraded crafted weapons are almost as good, and easily available to players who aren't cut out to finish the hardest content for the best rewards. The rewards for the 1% shouldn't be available to the 50% anyway, so it's only fair.
>>
>>147965609
>>147965962
This is the best VMA rant I've seen and I'm saving it
>>
Is DK the best choice if I want to mix melee with magic? Redguard DK any good?
>>
>>147967795
>melee with magic
not sure why, but if for some reason you absolutely have to, then I think magicka NB would be a better choice for that
>>
>>147965609
>Each weapon also have a trait. A lot of them are simply useless.
That just basic bitch RNG, come back when you've played the The Division
>>
>>147967968
I'm not sure, I meant more in a stylish way than actual ingame numbers.
>>
>>147968171
well you can combine both numbers and style if you go dual wield swords. that shit will actually boost your damage, as a magicka user. problem is, melee attacks don't restore magicka, unless you're a nightblade and have siphoning attacks slotted

so.. nightblade
>>
>>147967448
Same here.
>>
>>147967795
>melee with magic
That's pretty much what a DK is.
Dunmer make good DKs because of their racial bonus to fire damage.
>>
File: 1457280201036.gif (1MB, 217x217px) Image search: [Google]
1457280201036.gif
1MB, 217x217px
>>147965962
>I won't spoil the rest of Veteran Maelstorm Arena since it's the kind of anal fisting that separate the wheat from the tares
>>
Why is it so hard to find any tested, up to date builds out there? As a noob I have no idea what to aim for in the long run.
>>
>>147969087
>what to aim for in the long run

you don't have to aim for anything, since you will max out all abilities anyway. worry about builds when you reach cp160
>>
>>147965962

>only doing vma once

so.. how would you get the VMA weapons then, they apparently have a shit droprate
>>
>>147967795
stamsorcs as well
>>
>>147965962
>tfw flawless

i agree completely
>>
>>147969294
by doing vMA forever
>>
>>147969294
>>147969705
i've counted my runs since starting, i've done 54 runs now

i have no fire staff, no daggers or axes.
>>
Does my guild get notified when I take things out of the guild bank?
>>
>>147970368
no
>>
Is Old Orsinium a good place to grind exp if you are below cp150 or are there better places ?
>>
>>147969187
Huh?

>play NB
>find out way later that there's a Templar build that fits more your playstyle

Isn't there a problem?
>>
>>147969187
>play redguard templar
>find out later that a magicka build more suits my needs

I do need some initial guidance in MMOs so I don't get fucked in the long run. Yeah I realize race isn't THAT huge a thing but still.
>>
>>147970368
Not notified, but there's a history they can see of withdrawals/deposits
>>
Is base horse walk speed faster than walking sprint speed?
>>
Magicka or Stamina Templar for (solo) DD and PvP?
>>
>>147971697
Not without the riding speed upgrades, no.
>>
>>147969294
By keep doing it. It's a plane of Oblivion where good players gets banished to.
>>
>>147973615

I know that, I'm saying the guy wsaying he's only going to do it once is preventing himself from getting the best weapon
>>
File: 1467754333216.jpg (85KB, 454x453px) Image search: [Google]
1467754333216.jpg
85KB, 454x453px
>>147974383
I've made the decision that I value my mental health more than a Maelstorm Arena weapon. I'll just continue being a shitter and wait until the next update when I'll be running 5 Twiceborn Star/5 Cyrodiil Vendor and a monster set.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160709_205920.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160709_205920.png
1MB, 1366x768px
>tfw no tsundere dunmerfu
>>
>>147972176
seconding this
>>
Is it OK to discuss Elder Scrolls Legends here? There's no use even trying on /tesg/
>>
>>147978541
I personally wouldn't mind, but it's really off-topic here and others might. You might see if there's an Elder Scrolls thread on /tg/.
>>
>>147978541
I agree with this>>147979284
I mean it's really off-topic..
But it doesn't hold any value for /tg/
>>
>>147978541
Sure. I think there's still an NDA on the beta though or am I being silly for respecting that on 4chan?
>>
Is there are any addon that lets you move the synergy heads up display around? I like having my player frame at the bottom/centre and it blocks the synergy pop up.
>>
>>147982515
Not that I've came across. While at it, is there any addon that allows me to see teammates buffs next to their names?
>>
Is it too late to start playing this now? I'm not particularly interested in doing raiding or anything hardcore.
>>
>>147984374
Now is as good a time as any. They're pushing new content regularly and the playerbase seems to be pretty stable.
>>
>>147984714
Sweet. Is there still a subscription you have to pay?
>>
>>147984780
The sub is optional. You buy the base game and can either buy DLCs or sub. The base game itself contains hundreds of hours of pve and the main pvp world.
>>
>>147984205
Pretty sure the combat frames like ftc/aui/lui extended do that. Or it might be srendarr that does it. One of those.
>>
>>147985031
Alright, I'll give it a whirl tomorrow. Thanks man.
>>
>>147972176
Please respond.
>>
>>147985254
I'm running ftc but the only option I see are for displaying buffs and debuffs on myself and targets but I'll have a look if I missed it.
>>
>>147975550
Same here. Even if I could do the arena in an hour, that's like a hundred hours to maybe get what I want? No way.
>>
>>147985548
oh, yeah, I was saying that when you target them it shows buffs/debuffs
>>
Anyone done the dungeons on the pts? What do you think about them?
>>
I bought this due to the GMG sale and the buzz. What do I pick for professions/do people level professions as they level/the fuck am I doing? Got a Dunmer sword and board dragonknight.
>>
>>147988268
You can do all professions on one character. As for leveling them, make sure you're ALWAYS researching as many traits as you can be because it takes forever to research all of them. Aside from researching, just deconstruct every piece of armor, weapon, and enchantment you would otherwise sell. Got all my professions to 30 (besides cooking and alchemy) just from deconstructing so far. Don't repair gear as you level.

Also if you wanna respec later on, refer to >>147942690
>>
>>147988597
Do I put skill points into any profession as I level or just focus on the character until the end while deconstructing shit?
>>
>>147989074
You can put skill points in while you level. You should definitely put points into the ones that let you research more things at a faster rate. Other than that, it's up to you. Hirelings are nice. A friend of mine got a mat that was worth ~6k from one of his (though his is no doubt max rank). Keen eye is pretty useful too. But yeah just focus on your character and get research when you can, then the others.

You'll probably get more skill points than you know what to do with, almost certainly so if you hunt skyshards (download the skyshards mod that'll tell you where they all are).
>>
File: Screenshot_20160709_211534.jpg (303KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160709_211534.jpg
303KB, 1920x1080px
>seeing all your old chums in the Gold Coast

Razum-dar
Naryu Virian
Raynor and Kireth Vanos
Captain Jimila
Crafty Lerisa
Gabrielle Benele (though unfortunately she doesn't have a quest)

There's also that one Vampire Hunter Dunmer from Greenshade with the flaming sword though I don't consider him as much of a chum as you only encounter him those 2 times.

It's a good feel.
>>
How are stam sorcs? I saw alcast has a video up of him doing nearly 50k on mantikora, pretty close to the top which is stam dk.

But how are they in pvp, and are they easy or miserable to level?
>>
>>147989567
From what I understand, stam dk > stamsorc=stamblade in dps currently.

Some fights stam sorc is higher than both though. Honestly though, I have no idea how stam sorcs actually play.
>>
>>147989567
They're decent in pvp. I'd argue they're better off than mag sorcs at the moment. You're fast as fuck and there's several stam sorc builds built around sorc abilties, so you have to play around with the mobility given to you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXJ_HAP-2Dw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tAy_EDu82s
>>
>>147989567
All I know about stam sorc pvp is if they knock you down, you're probably going to die. Actually you will die.
>>
>>147989567
Stam sorc is REALLY fucking good right now. In pve they do comparable dps to stam dks, and they can also fucking stomp in pvp, they were actually fotm for a while.

also really good at vma in my experience if that matters to you.
>>
I honestly think the stam classes are pretty balanced as it is. Wrobel did overall a good job. But he needs to pay some attention to the magicka classes. A blob of magicka templars running around in light armour and shield are getting tiresome.

But that's just me. Tell me what you think about whatever magick class you want to talk about, and what you would like to be changed, be it a buff or a nerf. As said, I want something to be done about magicka templars. It doesn't have to be a nerf to radiant destruction but something have to change.
>>
>>147993376
I think magica sorcs could use some love. Mag nbs seem to be doing okay-ish. But mag sorcs need so much setup in order to fucking do anything in pvp right now.

But I agree, all the stamina dps is in a really good spot right now pve and pvp wise, and are all somewhat comparable to each other, just slightly different flavors.
>>
don't die
>>
File: 1467677273187.gif (21KB, 150x160px) Image search: [Google]
1467677273187.gif
21KB, 150x160px
> There's people with cp501 and above that's actually dying to the last boss in DB
This amuses me
>>
How are Magicka Templars for DPS? And what's it like using Bows and Melee weapons or abilities without investing any points into Stamina? I would like to use a Bow but i also dont want to do pathetic damage.
>>
>>147998772
> How are Magicka Templars for DPS?
They're really great. Spamming dat aedric spear until the enemy reach 30% hp, then finish them off with radiant destruction.
> And what's it like using Bows and Melee weapons or abilities without investing any points into Stamina?
Like fighting with wet noddles.
>>
>>147999525
>wet noodles
Well thats a damn shame. So all I can use are the staffs?
>>
>>148000343
You can still use weapons for passive buffs (like dual weapons' unique buffs for having two of the same, like +crit for having two daggers) and have that amp up your skll damage. You just won't do much fighting WITH said weapons themselves.

But you will want a staff to recharge magicka with your heavy attacks.
>>
File: Dunmer Girl.gif (9KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Dunmer Girl.gif
9KB, 200x200px
>>147976101
>>
File: eso64 2016-07-09 23-58-55-75.jpg (285KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
eso64 2016-07-09 23-58-55-75.jpg
285KB, 1920x1080px
I got back into the game after getting bored with it a few months from release. I have to say, the Dark Brotherhood has single handedly made this game a 9/10 for me. My nightblade now feels like a true Nightblade assassin. Shit's got me jacked as fuck.
>>
>>147982515
If anyone's interested, I found something that does this. It's called Azurah - Interface Enhanced. You can move pretty much anything
>>
If I decide to buy this game and play by myself, will it be skyrim all over again or does it actually feel like an rpg with nice progression?
>>
>>148004101
It's a way better RPG than Skyrim.
>>
>>147895948
I'm in the same boat as this guy, anyone have an answer?
>>
>>148005293
GMG has it on sale for 50% off right now. You get the DLC if you're subscribed.
>>
How do you know what DLC you have and how to buy them?
I just got the regular thing (39,99€) but it seems it has a lot more DLC and I can't seem to find them in the store and such.
I want to start this MMO with the maximum possibilities availables.

Can someone explain me how does it work?
>>
>>147895948
>>148005293
I think the gold edition is worth it, the DLCs are very good.

Let me do some quick maths:
Base game using authorised reseller DLgamer in OP: $20
Price of all DLC that comes with Gold Edition in crowns: 3000 + 2500 + 2000 + 2000 = 9500 crowns. Crown pack of 5500 costs $40, but with a 40% sale that happens sometimes that's $24 for 5500 crowns. I can't predict when the next sale is gonna happen, or even if it's gonna happen again.

So if I were to buy base game and the DLCs via crown sales, total cost would be about $64 and 1500 crowns left over.

So yeah, gold edition is worth it.
>>
>>148005956
Either buy cheap subscriptions from potentially shady sites for the 1500 crowns a month, or wait for a crown sale (last one was like for some anniversary I think (?) and there was one for Black Friday).

Then buy DLCs for crowns ingame.
>>
>>148007013
Ooh.. So you buy DLCs from the in-game shop !

I see, would you recommend getting them asap as a new player? I was in the beta of January 2014 but then never played again.

If it's not really essential for starters, at what point should I get them?
>>
>>148007263
The gold edition, to me as a veteran 501+ cp player, seems to be a very good deal for a new player, and is what I would buy if I were suddenly new.

The base game for $20 is another good deal. It isn't a great game by any means, but it's pretty fun and definitely has $20 worth of gameplay. If you want to try it out you can buy that and buy the DLCs later, but it may cost more overall like I said here >>148006123

I still would buy the gold edition for the DLC, because I enjoyed them. But that's cause I had enough time to play through all the content (which is a lot of content, so if time is an issue for you an MMO might not be the right game).
>>
So...
Should I wait until level 50, 160 cp until I do DLCs?
>>
>>148007993
Theives guild and Imperial City can be done whenever you want, but Orsinium and sidequests in Dark Brotherhood expands directly upon the 3 factions + main story. So I'd do Orsinium and Dark Brotherhood after I've gone trough all the factions.
>>
File: 1441695244703.gif (975KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1441695244703.gif
975KB, 500x281px
>playing early in the morning
>be a stealing nigger
>have a good run
>shit-ton of greens and blues
>go to sell them
>accidentally launder everything
>>
File: I dunno man.gif (998KB, 500x264px) Image search: [Google]
I dunno man.gif
998KB, 500x264px
>>148015113
>>
bros which do you prefer for stamina build, templar or nightblade?
>>
>>148015450
Sorc
>>
>>147965559
almost fifty, this is an american imageboard, after all
>>
>>148015450
stamblades are meta but overused
i'm making a stamplar when i get my sharpened axe and dagger from maelstrom.
>>
>>148015450
everyone and their grandma plays a stamblade, which is why I don't prefer it
>>
File: Screenshot_20160516_213814.jpg (344KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160516_213814.jpg
344KB, 1280x720px
>0 days since last falling for hebrew tricks
>>
File: Screenshot_20160710_213206.jpg (200KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160710_213206.jpg
200KB, 1280x720px
>>148016992
>>
i have to say, the community in this game is the most nice and helpful i have ever seen in a mmorpg
>>
>>148017097
>>148016992
disgusting
>>
>>148017161
thanks senpai
>>
do you guys think there'd be any interest in streaming vma?

nosigil speedruns are quite entertaining when i'm the one doing them, would anyone watch?
>>
>>148017461
I remember someone saying in a recent thread that they watch that stuff, so I guess so?
>>
>>148017161
today a low level asked in one of my guilds "what is a trial" and said that he wants to do one now. everyone explained to him it all without any bullshit and said that he first needs to level up and get geared, and overall were super nice and answered all of his retarded follow up questions. not one person called him an idiot or gave him a hard time

it was quite sickening, to be hoenst
>>
>>148017675
If you ask me, there is nothing wrong in helping a retard, but being one is a whole another story
>>
File: 1448335600402.png (424KB, 519x903px) Image search: [Google]
1448335600402.png
424KB, 519x903px
>tfw trying to kill 3 mini boss mobs 100 levels over me
Keep dying to the third one cause the other two spawn after i get him to 40%
>>
>>148017461
I'd watch it

I like seeing the strats people use + people speed running things
>>
ok so I came back to ESO and I notice that every time I block I have some sort of piece of shit indicator in front of my character? how to disable? can you disable??
>>
>>148021328
not yet...
>>
>>148021405
godamnit. I know when I'm blocking, what kind of retard doesn't know when he's blocking? Why is an indicator even needed?
>>
>>148021475
no one knows
>>
why is it that when I decon stuff that are the second highest tier (voidstone, void cloth, shadowhide, night wood) it gives back 1-10 refined mats; but when I decon the highest tier (rubedite ore, rubedo leather, ancestor silk, ruby ash) it only gives back 1 refined mat? Do I need to put a skill point into the extraction skill? I thought that was only improving the chances of getting tempers
>>
File: 1456065213453.png (29KB, 527x594px) Image search: [Google]
1456065213453.png
29KB, 527x594px
>>148021509
>force a blocking indicator on all players
>no way to turn it off
>make it look like absolute shit
>players ask to remove it
>instead of letting us remove it they will add crown store skins to make it look not shit

oh, I know why. I'm on to those crafty jewlords. This will happen, just you watch.
>>
>>148022120
please no
>>
>>147803252
become a Dummer DPS DK lots of fun but you need to go light armor
>>
Is there an order to the main quest and the alliance quest?
I have Messages Across Tamriel, and Shadow of Sancre Tor, is one series supposed to be completed before the other or are they unrelated.
>>
So I've had the game for a couple months, but I've been solo the entire time and got bored. Stopped doing missions for a month or two when I was still playing and turned into a motif merchant. Currently a level 20 something DragonKnight on PC in Daggerfall Covenant. Anyone wanna team up with me?
>>
>>148023839
EU or NA?
>>
>>148024157
NA East
>>
>>148023839
Join the guild, someone would probs join you in what you're doing.

Also, by motif merchant, do you mean you go around and farm motifs to sell them?
>>
>>148022369
Don't do this. Some of DKs fire abilities were changed to poison, dunmer is basically at the bottom now for dps dks. You either want khajiit or redguard.

If magicka, then one of the magick races.
>>
>>148024690
?????

dks still retained their fire abilities

dunmers are the best magicka dks

?????
>>
>>148024690
dunmer are still the best race for magicka dk no clue what you mean by bottom tier
>>
>>148024921
>>148024996
Not him, but dunmer dks are absolute garbage for stam. For magicka they are probably better, but you'll never be able to effectively play stam.
>>
>>148024550

I would buy armor motifs from guild stores and then sell them near the black smithing areas.
>>
>>148025385
This, and why go magicka dk right now anyways? Complete shit compared to stamina currently, and in pvp you're really shoehorned into picking tons of defensive shit compared to other builds.

I have one, and it ain't fun.
>>
>>148025385
>For magicka they are probably better
They are the best

>you'll never be able to effectively play stam.
We >>148024921 >>148024996 were telling this guy magicka dunmer dks are still good? Don't know why you're telling us dunmer dks are bad for stam

>>148025628
People can play them because they like the magicka dk play style? idk man
>>
>>148025385

the guy who's considering switching here..

I'm not fucking grinding out from I-IV ranks on all the stam morphs, and dual wield and bow (which are both at 6/50 from books only) on repeatables.

making that character a stam dk is not going to happen and was never an option. I've done all the questing in the game.

If I want a stam DK, it'll be just better to make a new DK character.
>>
>>148025496
Around how much do you make reselling motifs? And how long do you take searching guild stores for underpriced motifs? I've also been thinking of doing this but going around city to city checking traders seems troublesome.
>>
>>148025982
Well if he likes to be miserable, go ahead kek. He might like it early on, but you're a fucking punching bag that hits like a noodle end game, especially compared to everyone else when you hit 50.
>>
>>148026107
>If I want a stam DK, it'll be just better to make a new DK character.
It's not but good luck with that.
>>
>>148026210
idk man, there's a guy in the guild that's a magicka dunmer dk and he hits pretty hard. unless you're that guy and you hate your own character or something
>>
Levelling a stamina NB, what would be my best mundus stone option?
>>
>>148025628

Because it's a launch character that's already done all the questing in the game, and at the time, magicka was better, and originally it was a tank character, and magicka was better for tanking as well.

At launch Stam was ass. NONE of your class abilities were stam, only weapon abilities and weapon abilities at the time were always inferior to class abilities. For DK it was all about fire damage synergy. If you wanted to go dps as a DK, you went Dunmer or maybe Altmer. Tank, either Imperial or Argonian was best.

I chose based on how things were at launch, now things are dramatically changed.
>>
>>148026137
I was a scummy asshole and sold things like Primal or Tribal? (forget the name) for 3000 to 5000 more gold than I bought it for. In the Daggerfall city Stormhaven, the spawn shrine is right next to the guild stores, so I would rush around the various guilds, check my own guilds, run around advertising the motif until someone wanted to buy it, run back to the bank to "pick it up" but actually buy the motif and then log off log in to trade with them. I have 50,000 gold in my bank account, mostly from doing this. Only spent a month on this, and my greed overtook my want to play/do anything else or even play a different game. At that point, ESO turned into Con Artist Sim 2015 until I finally got burned out and haven't touched the game since January.
>>
>>148026570
People like you are what makes MMOs great.
>>
>>148026137
>>148026570
This took me about two hours everyday, as I would get home and log on. I actually logged in some time in June just to see the changes, and the market prices have dropped so much for those motifs I don't know if you can make money off of them anymore.
>>
>>148026682
Thanks bb, I always loved the people who would start whispering to me about how horrible I was. All I would do is write in global chat that I was wanting to sell them, and people would start spamming me to be first. Not my fault they didn't bother checking the guild stores.
>>
>>148026489
Since you can use siphoning attacks for regen, you should probs use the shadow or thief mundus stone for increased crit damage/crit chance. Tbh mundus stones aren't that important while leveling so anything really, as long as it doesn't have anything to do with magicka.
>>
>magicka dks being talked about

Man I miss those days lmao. They've been so shit for a while now. There is like a 15k+ difference in dps between magicka dks and stam dks.

can't wait til they get buffed for whatever reason and I can go back to making people cry in pvp like at launch
>>
>>148026210

The character's been 50 and done with Cadwell's Silver and Gold since like July of 2014. That's the problem It's an old character, not new.

Getting level 1-50 on a new character is easy

Getting to rank 50 bow and dual wield and rank I-IV on stam morphs of skills on about 6 daily quests and redoing marked for death or crime sprees over and over will take a long time.

It took all of Orsinium's quests, the Hew's Landing quests, and Gold Coast quests to level up werewolf abilities to max when I got werewolf on a whim just before they started adding DLC areas. So basically 2-3 full areas worth of questing, about 100-120 quests go to from rank I-IV.
>>
>>148027424

>Hew's Landing

Hew's Bane even
>>
>>148027115

at launch magicka DK was best dps in the game, Nightblades were shit, and stamina was shit, Magplars were okay, Magsorcs were referred to as Togglemancers to give you an idea of how useful they were.
>>
>>147786373
as a newfag, why shouldn't you get it on steam?
>>
>>148027935
I know that's why I said I miss those days. Magdk was the absolutely most broken thing I've ever seen in this game. In pve and pvp.

In pvp you could just walk up to 8 people and smash them so fucking quick.
>>
>>148028110

well I was forgetting about magplars. Those were okay for PVP. I do remember people bitching about teleport strike spam at launch.
>>
Why is character customization so limited in terms of hair/beards and markings? They should've taken a few cues from Skyrim in that regard.
>>
>>148030272
They're adding more soon. To the Crown Store

Also:
>Using a Bethesda game as the benchmark for character customization
>>
do abilities that give buffs "when slotted" are active when they are on the back bar?
>>
>>148031849
No
>>
What do you guys think is the most fun magicka class? From a pve/pvp dps perspective.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160710_192136.jpg (60KB, 500x479px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160710_192136.jpg
60KB, 500x479px
and of course it was the redguard who had the key of the thief
>>
Last name Y/N?
>>
Alright guys, stam orc sorc, stam redguard templar or stam nord DK for my main?
>>
>>148034571
>Nigger
>Shitty orc (literally worst race tbqh)
>Snowy barbarian
I would say dunmer.
>>
>>148036446
Orc seems to be the best choice for stam sorc due to its mobility though.
>>
>>148034571
PvE = Khajiit

PvP = Redguard (for dueling)/Bosmer (for ganking)

Everything else is sub par when it comes to stam races irrespective of class.
>>
>>148037298
>needing to roll a meta race for PvP
what are you, a scrub?
>>
>>148037298
>only good stam races are a nigger, a midget elf, and a furry

holy shit, why even bother
>>
File: 5SASN6Jq3aNAzgWw_1464598697[1].png (17KB, 140x250px) Image search: [Google]
5SASN6Jq3aNAzgWw_1464598697[1].png
17KB, 140x250px
>>148037594
> Someone ask for what the best race for this class and playstyle is
> Answer
> This somehow makes you a scrub
Are you sure you're writing to the right person? You should be bitching at the one asking, not the one answering.
>>
>>148036446
It's funny that in a fantasy universe as bland as TES the best race are actually niggers.
>>
>>148038570
Redguard are more like arabs though, who were historically very talented warriors

Khajiit are the niggers of TES universe
>>
File: 06tPBls.jpg (43KB, 728x635px) Image search: [Google]
06tPBls.jpg
43KB, 728x635px
>mfw researching ninth trait for weapon/armor piece
What's yours?
>>
File: 3jY2YYf[1].jpg (51KB, 464x498px) Image search: [Google]
3jY2YYf[1].jpg
51KB, 464x498px
>>148027935
> Nightblades were shit
I remember half their abilities outright not working.
>>
>>148037847
YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP

BOSMER A CUTE
>>
>>148040241
Bosmer belong to TOP 5 shittiest races ever walked on the face of Nirn.
>>
>>148038829
>Khajiit are the niggers of TES universe

Khajiit are the gypsies of the TES universe.

They are nomads, they steal everything, they're all drug addicts, they're untrustworthy, they have strong pooinloo associations and nobody likes them, even their allies and the people whose land they live in tolerate them only by necessity.
>>
There any good, up-to-date build sites other than Tamriel Foundry? Can't find what I'm looking for there.
>>
>>148040887
For theorycrafting? Unless you check the official forums or youtube, probably not.

Regarding abilities, check http://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Elder+Scrolls+Online+Wiki

Regarding addons, check http://www.esoui.com/addons.php
>>
How's tanking in this? I'm just hitting the level for that first dungeon and want to get that early experience of being a meatshield.
>>
>>148040597
The gypsies of the Khajiit are the gypsies of the TES universe.
Much like Romania, the country itself is not gypsy.
>>
>>148041551
Yeah I already looked through their forums as well as reddit's build section. Thanks though
>>
>>148040572
Really? Because there's several that sounds even shittier.
> Sloads
> Imga
> Falmer
> Riekling
> Ogres
>>
>>148041668
I wouldn't recommend going to dungeons at level 10, tank or no. Wait at the very least until level 15, for that secondary weapon slot. Not saying it's impossible, and starter dungeons are easy, but if your entire group is level 10s that's there for the first time, it's gonna be a rough ride
>>
>>148042204
Are the dungeons easy to start? Basic shit like hold threat on bad stuff, avoid avoidables etc?

Is it WoW style where you hold threat on packs of enemies or more of a grab the big bad and let the trash get dps'd down on its own?
>>
Is switching out playstyles too much of a hassle to do while leveing? I'm a tank, using a bow for leveling and it's getting a bit dull. I'm a Stam DK, got any build recommendations for leveling while still keeping tanking abilities for dungeons?
>>
>>148042453
>Basic shit like hold threat on bad stuff, avoid avoidables etc?
Pretty much. No AoE taunts though, so have fun.
>>
>>148042453
Depends on the boss and group. Mostly it's just about getting the big bad's attention but sometimes the adds are strong enough to cause trouble for the rest of your team and should be taunted. It's really a common sense thing desu, you'll notice if you need to taunt someone else but the big bad.
>>
>>148043214
>Is switching out playstyles too much of a hassle to do while leveing?
No. Just head for your factions capital and respec by the shrines.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160710_212533.jpg (48KB, 377x336px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160710_212533.jpg
48KB, 377x336px
>>148038829
>>
>>148044019
My main issue is that I like tanking dungeons, but using tank skills/passives in PvE questing slows things down more than I'd like. Investing points into both tank and damage skills as well as having 2 armor sets (stamina and health) sounds like a real hassle or maybe even impossible with my limited number of skills.
Then again, it's not like the dungeon finder is working so might as well go DPS...
Redguard DK, fun/good DPS specs?
>>
>>148037298
I think Khajiit are as good or better for ganking than wood elf now? They get the same damage bonus from stealth, but slightly more stam and more crit.
>>
This game is pretty cool ! Enjoying it so far !

Can someone tell me a bit about the outdoors Pvp, if that's a thing in TESO ?

I won't be too disappointed if it doesn't, but that's a big turn on for me
>>
>>148045994
Once you're level 10 you can go to Cyrodiil, it's basically a big battleground between the 3 factions

You can join a group and capture forts and stuff or go alone and do quests and dungeons
>>
>>148046584
Sounds like GW2 World vs World.. Which is NOT a good thing, at all.

But I'll make sure to try that once I reach 10, who knows.
>>
>>148047037
It's similar but way better, trust me.
>>
>>148047037
Cyrodiil is like GW2's WvW done right

also, there will be classic-ish? battlegrounds, but that's still in development, according to the last livestream
>>
File: eso64 2016-07-10 11-54-25-86.jpg (221KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
eso64 2016-07-10 11-54-25-86.jpg
221KB, 1920x1080px
What is this guy wearing? I want it.
>>
>>148047472
mostly mercenary styled armor, i'd reckon thieves guild style hood, but i'm not sure.
>>
>>148047145
>>148047242
Gotcha, thanks anons.
>>
why did i roll a redguard nightblade and how do i salvage this broken life
>>
>>148047836
well at least you're not a cat
>>
>>148047836
You become a pvp god. Redguard are best pvp stamblade
>>
File: 1412566587076.png (97KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1412566587076.png
97KB, 480x480px
Help

Which is more fun to play stam dk or stam nb? I heard they are nearly the same dps wise in end game pve, but differ a lot in pvp.

going DC because I read about what their dealing with story wise and seemed cool
>>
>>148049839
Stam NB is more fun imo. As for DK hybrid or mag is more fun.
>>
>>148049839
>I heard they are nearly the same dps wise in end game pve, but differ a lot in pvp.

Whoever told you this is either a liar or an idiot.

Stam DK's endgame PvE DPS is significantly higher (it's pretty much the highest in the game with VMA daggers/axes, only mag DK and mag temp can compete).

Stam NB is more fun in PvP though.
>>
>>148050365
>Whoever told you this is either a liar or an idiot.

Wrong. Since DB update came out, the highest DK parse is a very tiny amount of the highest NB parse, both stam in vso, by players in the literal best guild in the game.

Gotta keep up senpai.
>>
>>148050365
Uhh, no.

The DB update really fucking buffed stamblade dps. There is almost no difference between stamblades and dks now.
>>
>>148047242
>Cyrodiil is like GW2's WvW done right
I always felt GW2 was much more stronger with WvW.
Plopping down sieges weapons with no effort was a total let down.
>>
What do DK's play in small scale PvP?
>>
Torn between magicka sorc and NB, for both pve and pvp. Anyone care to give some insight?
>>
File: pls jelp aleksi.jpg (18KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
pls jelp aleksi.jpg
18KB, 306x306px
Guys, new player here.
>What's the most broken & op shit to play right now?
>What's the easiest?
>I made a Redguard DK. Dun goof'd?
>>
>>148049839
Stamblades are gods at executing people in the blink of an eye in pvp. They are quite easy to kill if the player is bad though, but good stamblades are elder god tier in pvp atm, and can easily 1vx.

Dks are more tanky and attrition style. Lots of dots and a idiotic level of survivability. But they can be built as a one shot class in pvp, I believe alcast has a video of it, its really hard to pull of though and requires ridiculous resource management. But they can also 1vx.

Honestly though, stamblade is the way to go. Especially now since the dps difference between stamblades and dks is almost nonexistent.

Ignore anything you read about stamina that isn't from alcast. Lots of blatant misinfo like >>148050365

Stam NBs are in an incredibly good spot in pve, and pvp.
>>
>>148052040
magicka sorc a shit
magicka nb a pretty good jack-of-all-trades

if mag sorc and mag nb are your two choices, go mag nb
>>
>>148052040
Magsorc pretty garbage right now. Stamsorc is amazing though.

Magnb not the greatest, at anything, but is pretty well rounded. Definitely magnb if those are your choices.
>>
>>148053256
What's the best magicka class then? For dps as I'm not a fan of tanking or healing
>>
>>148053667
templar
>>
>>148053667
Magicka just not in a great spot right now. Stam doesn't mean you have to tank though, the top 3 dps builds are all stam.

If you HAVE to go magicka, I'd say NB, but I know next to nothing about templar.

Check out tamrielfoundry and do some research on the forums. A lot of this games top tier players post there.
>>
>cant stand GW2 anymore
>want to play ESO because of its "WvW" pvp
>game has terrible animations, absolutely ugly models and next to no fashion endgame

guess im not playing anything
>>
>>148053905
well if history is to be believed, anything that's shit right now will probably be good in a few months

the game's constantly being rebalanced, so don't expect to be able to commit to the same build forever
>>
Does anyone know how big the AP ticks area is for keeps? or is there an addon that can show me.
>>
>>148054591
Which is a fucking retarded stance for them to take with this game, considering racial bonuses make or break entire builds. One patch you're a god, the next you're sub par because of your race when you switch resources.
>>
Why the fuck are the armors still fucking ugly, jesus christ zenimax hire some fucking artists
>>
File: 20160709235959_1.jpg (403KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
20160709235959_1.jpg
403KB, 1280x1024px
>>147786373
is this the ugliest orc possible?
>>
>>148021475
It's probably a PvP thing so it's clear when an *enemy* is blocking.

It should definitely be toggleable though. I don't need it in PvE.
>>
>>148054554
ok
>>
>>148054780
that's why my main is still imperial. Not the best for either magicka or stamina, but at least I can switch between whenever and still be ok
>>
>>148054780
>Which is a fucking retarded stance for them to take with this game
To balance it?
>>
>>148034043

depends on race. For Dunmer, Imperial, Redguard (remember theirs is in an Arabic inspired form), and Breton yes. For Altmer, Bosmer, Khajiit (not in your typical sense anyway, they have honorifics attached to their name in their language), Argonians (they have multiple words and they can have Cyrodillic form or Saxheel form names, but they're descriptive, not family names) no.

Nord is on the fence. Some Nords do have family names, others instead have titles, like Rigurt the Brash.

Orcs sometimes do have family names, but remember the format has a gro- prefix for males and gra- prefix for females. So an Orc with a family name will be like Atlug gro-Largum.
>>
>>148057576
Thank you lorefag, you're my hero.
>>
any solution to improve the lag/fps in big battles or im simply fucked? other than those situations the game runs fine
>>
>>148057676

I'm not that big of a lorefag, but this is useful:

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Names
>>
>>148054794
no

it's not a female
>>
>>148052140
> Templar
> Templar
> No
>>
>>148052040
Mag sorcs are the worst class in everything atm. Mag NB are you go-to class when you need to take out zergs.
>>
Should I join the guild? I've never gamed with /v/ or /vg/ people before and in my mind everyone is either a depressing fat neckbeard or a teenager.

I'm just a 30 year old regular guy. Are you people normal?
>>
>>148062106
I don't play with the /vg/ guild, solely based off my experience playing with /vg/ in other mmos.

It has never ended well.
>>
>>148062106
I'm just a 26 year old guy. I thought you were the depressing fat neckbeard or a teenager.
>>
>>148062106
/vg/ guilds are often a clusterfuck of horrible. My only actually good experience was with /wfg/'s Warbros
>>
>>148062106
I was interested as well, on PC NA. Curious of the levels in the guild right now. Past /v/ guilds I've joined have mostly under lvl 5 players and no one ever plays together or chats. And if they do chat, it's memes
>>
>>148062228
>>148062269
>>148062469

All signs pointing to no. Looking to group up with people eventually and was hoping it would be that easy.
>>
File: 1457424810949.png (203KB, 1188x2400px) Image search: [Google]
1457424810949.png
203KB, 1188x2400px
>>148062469
WARBROS #1
>>
>>148062106
Once they get over 10 members it becomes absolutely shit.
>kids
>entitlement
>le reddit memes
Not worth it
>>
>>148053765
I thought Magplar was more of a healer?
>>
>>148062106
>>148062228
>>148062513
>>148062620
The guild is pretty cool. I expected the standard levels of /v/-tier shit, but they're pretty normal (as far as MMOfags go). It can be pretty quiet in guild chat at times, but some of us are playing for end-game and like to talk. It's worth trying out. If you don't like it, you can always leave.
>>
>>148062773
not if you don't make it into a healer
>>
>>148062106
>>148062228
>>148062269
>>148062469
>>148062513
>>148062620
>>148062761
>>148062773
>>148063370
>>148063692
Don't know about NA but EU is pretty good.
>>
>>148064705
Oh whoops. I >>148063370 was referring to NA
>>
>>148064794
No problem, I was just saying that EU guild is nice. I don't know anything about NA.
How many guild members you got?
What's the main alliance of NA?
Do you have any guild events?
>>
>>148064705
>>148064794
What is the guild called on EU? What faction do I have to play?
>eso noob here
>>
>>148065175
>What is the guild called on EU?
TESOG

>What faction do I have to play?
whichever you want, guilds are cross-faction
>>
>>148065108
Yeah just wanted to amend that in case anyone else cared. 50 total members, 6 online right now. Looks pretty close as far as factions go, but I think Pact is in the slight majority with Dominion being the least popular. I haven't been in it very long, but so far no events.
>>
>>148065350
>cross-faction
You're meaning to tell me there is no wow-tier hostility in the open world?
>>
>>148065453
only in cyrodiil
>>
>>148065453
You can all factions in one guild, but members of different factions can't group up or interact with one another in most of the zones (Cyrodiil, the PvP zone, and dungeons being the exceptions). I think that's gonna change with a coming update.
>>
damn I got into stealing shit and I love it
laundering and deconstructing stolen items levels crafting so fast, not to mention all the material gathered in the process
and selling stolen shit to a fence I can get a shitload of money :3333
also just got the legerdemain skill, now I can launder and sell 120% more :3
>>
>>148065596
>>148065543
Oh ok. So if my bros play this game, they will have to be a part of the same faction as me?
>>
Dear god the female character models are fucking awful in this game.

>that non existent right butt cheek, that vanishes the more you increase "posterior dimensions"

the fuck
>>
>>148065715
Yup. You could still dungeon together, but that would be it. You wouldn't be able to level together.
>>
>>148065696
also I mostly steal in the Rawl'kha inn, I just take everything and do a few rounds
>>
>>148065715
ZOS releases One Tamriel this fall which removes alliance restriction from PvE and makes every zone scaled. So for now, yes, it's good to be in the same alliance. Dungeons and trial don't have alliance restrictions atm.
>>
>>148065839
Holy shit, why did you have to say anything. Now I can't unsee
>>
The PvP is all fun and game but fuck it's such a clusterfuck, like "stam DK best dps in da game" not seen a single dk ability on my death reports and only ones I do see are top lel nightblade gank lethal arrow spam, hold button to win radiated destruction or fucking proper balanced cold harbour siege.
>>
File: janoycresva.jpg (912KB, 1910x1080px) Image search: [Google]
janoycresva.jpg
912KB, 1910x1080px
>>148065893
>>148065946
Thanks for the replies.

How do I into dps Templar?
>>
What skill tree should I focus on as a magicka sorcerer?
>>
>>148066904
jesus christ, anon. what is that monstrosity
>>
>>148066904
No idea. Check Tamriel Foundry's forums, youtube, or maybe reddit. Try to find something from the last few months or so otherwise it'll be pretty out of date. If it mentions veteran ranks, it's out of date.
>>
>>148067079
It's M'lord, Jason Genova.
>>
>>148064794
Wait, so NA is not too bad? WHO I TRUST? I'll see about joining a little later tonight when I go on.

Thanks anon
>>
>>148067298
People who shit talk /tesog/ guilds are people who aren't in them. the guilds are new, and while they may very well go to shit, they haven't had the time yet. there's few people. I know we at EU do some shit together, and the chat isn't too bad, with the exception of some people unironically using "xD" which is mind-boggling. You know who you are, and you should be ashamed of yourself.
>>
>>148067018
all of them, there's enough skill points for everything
there are also other good skill trees like mages' guild or vampire/werewolf
>>
>>148067298
Yeah. It can be pretty dead at times, but there's no obnoxious memery (though there is a little bit). In any case you can be in 5 guilds at once.
>>
>>148067810
Awesome. I bought the game today and I'm quite lost. It's very unlike any MMO I've played before.
>>
>>148067987
I feel you, brother.
>>
Why are there no falmer? Were they not so degenerate yet
>>
>>148069440
nah they'd definitely be Gollum-tier at this time, but I remember in TES:V that pre-4th era they were thought to be extinct so maybe they're just hiding in Dwemer ruins in the parts of Skyrim we can't visit.
>>
File: Falmer_2.jpg (1MB, 4500x3600px) Image search: [Google]
Falmer_2.jpg
1MB, 4500x3600px
>>148069440
No. In Morrowind/Bloodmoon nord dialogue says something about the Falmer being only a legend/myth. Guard dialogue/loading screen implies they started to emerge from the caves in 4th era.
>By 4E 201, what was once superstition had become, more or less, common knowledge: the increased activity of the underground Falmer made it increasingly difficult to dismiss them as myths.
>>
Do you play a female or male in this game anons?
>>
>>148071965
both
>>
>>148071965
Both
>>
>>148071965
male
>>
>>147786373

What's wrong with getting it on Steam?
>>
>>148071965
I always play female
>>
>>148072313
error 210
>>
>>148071965
Male for once
>>
can't make the new thread, guys!
>>
>>148074534
RACE WAR NOW!
>>
why the fuck the higher level I get, the more my stats decrease after Cyrodiil battle leveling?
I thought it was due to outleveling gear, but I just crafted a new at-level set with exactly the same bonuses and enchants to magicka, including their quality, and my magicka is like 1500 less... what the fuck?
>>
>>148071965
Male in this game. Usually female, but females look goofy as fuck in eso imo. Unless its just something silly that shows you don't care like a khajiit, or orc.
>>
File: KirethVanos_zps45316f2f.png (1MB, 641x959px) Image search: [Google]
KirethVanos_zps45316f2f.png
1MB, 641x959px
>>148075392
you what? What's goofy in them? They look glorious. Bosmer and Dunmer females are incredibly sexy.
>>
>>148071965
fem for my [spoilers]argonian[/spoilers] healslut

male for anything else
>>
File: maormer-banner.jpg (341KB, 860x1000px) Image search: [Google]
maormer-banner.jpg
341KB, 860x1000px
>tfw zenimax will never release a playable maormer race dlc
>>
>>148080179
>tfw they completely butchered how every Mer race looks like.
I shouldn't expect much from the devs who thought you couldn't build cities out of poetry, but still.
>>
File: happy frogs.jpg (34KB, 386x389px) Image search: [Google]
happy frogs.jpg
34KB, 386x389px
I like how the NPC often reference your power and admire you for doing all the heroic deeds. Feels good, man.
>>
>>148080576
you what? they look better than ever
they look much more conventionally attractive overall while still maintaining enough alienness or peculiarity in their looks - for instance all Altmer seem to have somewhat gaunt faces with prominent chins and noses etc.
>>
>>148080828
Yeah, the Altmer look great compared to Skyrim. But I still loved the way Dunmer and Bosmer looked.
Not to mention that Maomer are supposed to have almost chameleon like skin.
>>
File: Ulondil.jpg (146KB, 687x1025px) Image search: [Google]
Ulondil.jpg
146KB, 687x1025px
>>148080179
>>148080576
>>148080828
>>148081184

Anon is right, they do look better than ever

I just got the game and I'm fucking addicted, I'm playing high elf atm, I just did the Maomer quest at khenarthis roost and I fell in love with them, sure they did a murder but these dudes remind me of atlantis and their embassy looks cool
>>
Can you reset morphed abilities?
>>
File: Screenshot_20160711_025425.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160711_025425.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
What the fuck the game is actually good. I had more fun in the first 5 hours than in all of shitty Skyrim combined. Also rate my angry negro.
>>
>>148080828
Agreed.
I really like ESO's Altmer and Dunmer.
>>
>>148081694
If you respec your skills at a shrine it resets morphs.
>>
is it worth it to do the certification quests every day if you're leveling?
>>
>>148081807
How did he got those burns?
>>
>>148080828
>>148081184
I think the Bosmer look shit (face and eyes etc.). Only good things are the horns and noticeable shortness. Dunmer and Altmer are looking great.
>>
>>148084113
Fucked so many bitches he got mad syphilis.
>>
>>148075310
Enchantments decrease with decreasing armor condition.
>>
>haven't played since orsinium launch
>just saw that stam sorc parses are right up there with stam nb and stam dk, and all 3 are the highest parsers in the game

So what the fuck did they do to stamina? And how are stam sorcs a thing that actually does top 3 competitive dps?

Do they have stam morphs?
>>
>>148086332
Yeah a few spells have stam morphs. Makes stam sorcs way more versatile and viable.
>>
>>148086332
I have no actual idea, all I know is the stamina god Alcast says they are amazing, and put up a 49k parse in vso on mantikora. Compared to what is known currently as the highest st parse at 51k by DK, that is pretty insane.

But yeah, the pve dps meta shifted a while ago away from magicka and went to stamina. As people have optimized it more, its gotten farther and farther ahead of magick dps builds. To the point now where the difference is actually enormous.
Thread posts: 772
Thread images: 105

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.