[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tera General - /terag/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 751
Thread images: 101

File: is you.png (1MB, 1122x1016px) Image search: [Google]
is you.png
1MB, 1122x1016px
Perverts edition.

>Latest NA Patch Notes
http://tera.enmasse.com/news/patch-notes

>Class balance patch notes
https://sites.google.com/site/yoshasstuff/home

>KTERA Updates
http://tera.nexon.com/events/2016/teaser/Welcome.aspx
https://espeitr.wordpress.com/2015/12/02/ktera-03-12-2015-patch-notes/
https://espeitr.wordpress.com/2015/11/18/ktera-19-11-2015-patch-notes/

>Commonly Asked Questions, Class/Server Information
http://pastebin.com/jdYtH4fS

>Useful/Misc Links, Modding Info, loadse mods, use at your own risk due to most being outdated
http://pastebin.com/fuGuFWWZ
http://pastebin.com/RSiBHKeP

>Free, open sourced DPS Meter, CasualMeter, ty based crackers for fighting for our freedumbs
http://forum.teratoday.com/topic/1307-casualmeter-open-source-tera-dps-meter/

>4chan guilds
http://pastebin.com/jiRNfCy7

>Endgame Guides/Info
https://sites.google.com/site/yoshasstuff/forsakenislandguide

>How do I play 'class'? (incomplete, no plans to finish, somewhat outdated now)
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzpfNG37wb-mBR0DDKWfzgIhTS4yN8p7z

Elin album: http://imgur.com/a/PdM3t

>Elin lewd SFM
http://ballistixz.tumblr.com/
https://alterize.tumblr.com/

>Previous thread: >>145632880
>>
IM THE BEST
>>
File: 110101000001.png (1MB, 1400x1800px) Image search: [Google]
110101000001.png
1MB, 1400x1800px
Love!
>>
>>145839736
I was a second too late in the last thread but don't be discouraged, read >>145841775
>>
Greentext your dungeon moments that made you wipe your brow with a shaky hand afterwards and go WHEW.
>want to tank FI
>ask guild if anyone wants to come with
>no response
>queue in
>as soon as it pops, someone from my guild says they'll come
>every time
>randoms are all new to the dungeon, total blind run, but at least they're willing to listen and they're not stupid
>their dps is lacking, though; first boss takes enough time for me to use guardian shout like 6 times or something
>second boss doesn't take anywhere near that amount of time
>priest predicts that desolarus will be tough for our group, but I'm optimistic because it's just desolarus what's the worst that could happen lmao
>get to desolarus
>figure I'll take the front so I can hit the crystal reliably
>we're going along slowly but steadily
>he hits 15% and enters his sped up can-do-any-mechanic-whenever-I-want phase
>2/3 of the dps are dead, it's just me the warrior and the priest and none of the dead have neo resses left and the priest can't res under the current conditions
>we endure in 15% hell mode for at least 5 minutes
>nonstop carpets, crystals, ghosts, clovers, sometimes all at once
>he does another carpet with 0% left and a sliver of health
>kill him just before the carpet closes in on us
>whole group breathes a collective sigh of relief
That was seriously the best FI run I've ever done. So much fun.
>when it ends my hands are shaking
>>
>>145841854
That list is false. All of those people you listed are pure!
>>
>>145842080
Your idea of pure is pretty fucked up anon, you need to get away from 4chan sometimes
>>
>>145842080
Cuckgrave sure as Hell isn't.
>>
Anyone here has true pure love?
>>
>>145842146
No it's not. Redgrave just sits around watching people. Jigghue is too busy sobbing for sex. And Pori's only love is her school. Grey doesn't even come around anymore. You're wrong anon. The ERP exam is dead.
>>
>>145841987
>Glorious galactic president Trump offers to bring me to FI
>No one else in guild is around or willing to go at the time so we queue just the two of us
>First boss takes ages
>When it's over a berserker begins to talk about lack of DPS
>They sound so distraught I'm sure they either quit or hung themselves post run
>Get to 2nd boss
>Berserker dies
>Mystic refuses to resurrect them from 80% onwards
>Berserker has accepted their fate so much that they congratulate the mystic on knowing when it's not worth it to res someone
>Get to final boss
>Trump looks at me
>"With your vote, I know we can make IMS great again"
>Tears swell in my eyes
>Doing 66% of total group DPS on desolarus, next closest is Trump. A lancer.
>Final 15%
>Carpet, all things must die, clover
>Entire party is dead
>I look up, boss is mid-animation, hasn't reset yet, 3% health
>Resurrect
>"SLICE"
>The sound of my shuriken as I voice it irl
>Just like my Japanese animus
>Finish off the rest of my 711 Big Gulp Extra Large Mountain Dew Baja Blastâ„¢
>Hands visibly shaking
>Must be the adrenaline
>Go out and vote for Trump
>>
>>145842331
How bad at ERP do you have to be that none of them will touch you?
>>
>>145842618
Red only really erps people he gets to know, Jiggs no longer really cares for it, same goes for Pori. Grey is too busy IRL with the problem of "2muchpussy" so your best bet would be Red. But even that's not likely since he seems to be away a lot more.
>>
>>145843075
you seem to know what you're talking about so outside of those mentioned do you know anything about other dump elin?
>>
>>145843668
I might. I'm more familiar with some than others.
>>
File: Capture.png (17KB, 305x237px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
17KB, 305x237px
God, why is IMS such shit.
>>
>>145843741
tell me all your dirty secrets about dumplings
>>
>>145844053
Drop a name and I might know a thing or two.
>>
>>145844116
Ibby
>>
>>145844116
what do you know about moppy?
>>
>>145844178
Ibby's a nice Elin, comes off as a bit more lewd than your average 4channer so that's saying something but likes content and exploring as much, if not more than erp. Has a thing for guitars for some reason.
>>145844248
Moppy is an Elin that tends to be too eager to help others with any given thing, which tends to lead to some misunderstandings. Not a bad person, a little pushy. Also may lead people on with lewd jokes but almost certainly hates the actual act of erp.
>>
>>145843924
Casual meter is off by about 50k in nearly every run when compared to better meters like Shinra.
>>
>>145843924
Which boss?
>>
>>145844373
I don't have the patience to list off every elin but thanks for the detailed info on them
>>
>>145844571
Second boss of DF.
Would've posted meter for Verno but people seem to ignore that since it's just a sponge.
>>
>>145844453
why do people still even use casual meter when shinra is objectively better
>>
>>145844818
Because it's listed in the OP.
That's seriously it.

EVERYONE GOOGLE SHINRAMETER AND USE IT.
>>
>>145844708
No worries. I don't have the dirty on any of them anyways, they're mostly genuinely decent people. Mostly.
>>
>>145844116
Dollar?
>>
>>145845253
Dollar is a kind European girl who's gone off to play on EU tera because she gets better ping there.
>>
>>145845253
Very skilled healer and dps for someone playing at 200 ping. Somewhat meh tank but doesn't matter since they're always playing with Lad. Does not erp except with Lad, usually as the top but goes through lengths to make sure that it is at least perceived that Lad wears the pants in this relationship. Also an extremely kind person in most situations.
>>
>>145844116
what d you know about MT elins?
>>
>>145846059
Aside from some that transferred from CH, about as much as you do Anon. My time there was quiet and felt a bit lacking. Might've been because they were all talking in discord or something but ehh.
>>
>>145846152
then tell me what happened to CC
>>
>>145844373
>Moppy
>Not a bad person
you're hilarious anon
>>
>>145846408
CC left for MT fun and to be with petite, but still visits time to time and 'fixes' the gbank for us. This is coming from another dumpling though!
>>
>>145846408
CC more or less got sick and tired of the bullshit economy on CH, once Kyn left Tera, she had little reason to stay on CH so she opted to go play on MT with Petite. A huge memer but a decent enough person. I'm honestly surprised most of you fall for whatever bait she lays out. I haven't seen her in a while, especially since I don't go on MT so I dunno much more past that.
>>145846429
Everyone's got problems. From what I can tell, Moppy isn't intentionally malicious unless upset or when they feel wronged. Which isn't usually the case.
>>
>>145846640
i find moppy to be overbearing and touchy and i'm not even in dump, their presence always comes with shitty comments and a "im better than you" tone
>>
>>145846973
This is true. I tend to feel the same way but like I said, everyone's got problems and they appear to just be blunt rather than mean. But then again, I hate very few people I've met.
>>
>>145846640
>Everyone's got problems.
You more than most. Stop talking about your friends in a public forum like this! The only people enjoying it are you and the people who would use this information in strange and invasive ways. Nobody else cares, and the people you're talking about feel weird having their business strewn around even if it's nothing particularly damning. You might be an attention whore who enjoys being namedropped and talked about, but that doesn't make it true for everybody.
>>
>>145847750
Fair enough. I'll leave it well enough alone now. Apologies if anyone feels this way.
>>
>>145846973
Rude, I like Moppie.
>>
Some people in dump are really lewd
>>
So I want to play a DPS class.
I really enjoyed Brawler, but I think I ruined myself and being able to be invincible whenever I want just by right clicking.

I tried Ninja, fun for a while but just feels kinda weak and fragile. Deleted mine at 65.
Tried Sorcerer, I don't really know what to think here. Only got to 50 just to try out all the skills but it seems severely lacking. Maybe good at PVP since I can just nuke piles of people without having to rely on the laggy "Are they just gonna teleport away from my melee and not take damage?"
Tried Reaper, I honestly didn't get very far because all the attacks felt so SLOW and i'm not exactly sure how survivability works here. Maybe I should try again.
Tried Warrior, deleted it instantly. Just awful, boring, hated it.

How are Slayer, Berserker, and Archer? I heard bad things about Berserker.
>>
>>145848394
I will dump my fat cock in your throat
>>
>>145848394
Who? Who is really lewd, tell us
>>
>>145848662
Ari Ari, go bully her crystals.
>>
>>145844116
tell me about kusu
>>
>>145848662
Jigghue. No one believes me though
>>
>>145848409
Ninja shouldn't have felt fragile at all. Also reapers are only slow when you first start one, once you have skills to chain together they're very fast. Slayer is okay after 63. Berserkers are slow, so I don't know if you'd want one. Honestly if you thought ninja was too fragile the only other good recommendation I could give would be gunner, or you could try reaper again. I wouldn't really suggest older classes at this point.
>>
>>145848826
Slow would be fine if they hit like a truck, but Reaper really didn't feel all that impressive but then again I didn't give it enough of a chance to really see so maybe I should try getting it to 65.

I was curious about Slayer and Berserker because they sound like they might have more survivability in case I do something dumb and get hit, which is more often than i'd like to admit.
>>
>>145848805
Kusu hasn't been online in over 100 days. He is probably dead or in jail.
>>
>>145849225
Reaper and gunner have the most survivability in the field of "woops I got hit".
>>
>>145849338
I forgot about Gunner, everybody says they're really OP. Which makes sense, I see them everywhere.
>>
>>145849248
or he stopped giving a shit about tera, which is the most logical bet. he never seemed too attached with his steam account since he was off it for days at a time, so after he got a full time job, he most likely just made a new one.
>>
>>145849225
Zerk survivability is pretty shitty since the game's got a lot of iframe mechanics and you're not exactly full of iframes on zerk. Once you git gud it's not a big issue but there's a steep hill to climb. Doesn't help that you have a really low base HP, skills that sap your health with every use, glitchy getaway skills like overwhelm and leaping strike that clip into the boss, and the fucking developers making you take more damage from the boss specifically because you wear metal armor. What the fuck. Honestly. Also you have a block but it is hands down the worst block in the game. Mitigates something like 35k damage. Don't count on it to save your ass from any of the remotely difficult dungeons. They gave us a basic roll to use outside of intimidation stance, but it shares a CD with our only other rolling iframe, so it really still feels like we just have 1 iframe we can use at any given time.

Again, once you git gud it's not as big an issue. But compared to the other classes, zerk is pretty low on the survivability scale. If you've got a boss that hits hard unblockable hits, then you've got to be extremely careful or you're just fucked.
>>
File: gunners.jpg (3KB, 184x32px) Image search: [Google]
gunners.jpg
3KB, 184x32px
>>145849382
>I see them everywhere.
I wonder why
>>
>>145849387
You're forgetting how much Kusu loved Elins and lolis in general. Kusu often said he would play Tera until the game shut down, he was so in love with elins. He also loved his mystic, and knew that their buffs were just around the corner. The odds of him quitting the game, given that knowledge, are quite slim.

In the days before he left, he placed about 80 CCBs in the guild bank and seemed sad, like he knew he was about to go but did not know how best to say good bye. Before I saw him for the last time, he told us that his crystalbinds were in the gbank and that anyone could use them. He set that as the message of the day. And then he left, and that was the last time I saw him.

Given his general love of the game and his love of lolis, along with his geographical location (somewhere in EU, where lolis are not legal) and his mood and overall disposition in his final days, I think it is very likely that Kusu is either dead or in jail/some kind of forced institution. I don't want to believe that, but I'm just calling it like I see it.
>>
>>145849648
Kusu probably left dump/tera/4chan because of you pathetic autists who do noting but obsess over him every single day.
>>
File: sayo.png (223KB, 718x808px) Image search: [Google]
sayo.png
223KB, 718x808px
>>145824443
Sorry anon, I was sleeping, but hopefully you're still around.

Sure, I don't mind doing an art trade once I'm done with everything I need to do! Art friends are always nice, so if you want, you can send a parcel or a friend request to Sayo on TR!
>>
>>145848229
is it because they give you free stuff?
>>
>>145849689
Except it was the other way around. Anyone who's been here even two months knows about the Kusu text document, where the level of his shameful obsession with another player was made public. Because he was generally quiet and kept to himself in public, that apologetic text file written by Kusu himself basically exposed his private obsession with other people's lives within a virtual world. It is for this reason that I find it most likely that Kusu's parents stepped in and sent him away to some kind of forced intervention. I hope that is what happened. He seemed unhappy.
>>
File: 1464319375632.jpg (6KB, 192x160px) Image search: [Google]
1464319375632.jpg
6KB, 192x160px
>>145849875
Nothing that is ever posted regarding kusu is ever just "hey i know that person" or "that was my friend they're gone now" its always some paragraph of autism and it's really sad.
I hope he does't come back because its really pathetic to watch
>>
>>145849764
I turn down most of the stuff he tries to give me, but he's genuinely helpful.
>>
>>145850084
>he
clearly you know nothing about moppy then, nice respecting their pronouns
>>
>>145844116
tell me about nyurei
>>
>>145850326
Nyurei doesn't exist anymore go away
>>
>>145850326
Not him, but they're suspicious as fuck.
>>
>>145844116
tell me about licoryn
>>
Is it true that luperca is planning to leave loli n cream to join dump or mahou?
>>
>>145850498
Go back to bed lico
>>
>>145850503
Literally who?
>>
Tell me about the girls in Dump!
>>
>>145851076
There's too many.
>>
>>145851076
Fuck off.
>>
>>145850774
Bellyfox. The red fox warrior that's always in golden devilicious
>>
File: 1388343506180.jpg (389KB, 2000x1076px) Image search: [Google]
1388343506180.jpg
389KB, 2000x1076px
My life is empty. Nothing is enjoyable or fun anymore. Every day is worse than the one before it. I can't stand anyone or anything. The games I used to like are a chore to play now. The people I used to enjoy spending time with have lately felt like a chore to be around.

It's not them. It's me. Something changed and lately I just want to be alone. Then when I'm alone I just want to die.
>>
>>145853198
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHd13-XXP0Q
>>
>>145853198
How much money do you have? Go take a trip, see another country or another state even. It does wonders for you. I went on a trip to Europe once when I was depressed and it was the best thing I ever did.
>>
>>145850503
who the fuck cares, as if we need more faggots
>>
Is Tera just really slow at downloading patches or is it just my shitty internet? I can't tell if it's frozen or not sometimes.
>>
File: bully.png (60KB, 411x87px) Image search: [Google]
bully.png
60KB, 411x87px
>tfw randomly bullied
>>
Remember to take a knot daily!
>>
>>145856324
no u
>>
>>145856324
Practicing these once a day could save your life later!
>>
>>145856773
i really, really, really like the eye splice knot
>>
Anyone want to meet up and play the game?
>>
>tfw want to play this game
>don't want elite mt pvp or elite ch erp

what do?
>>
>>145860485
Play with me.
>>
>>145850250
kek its funny how if someone actually misgendered real girls in dump no one would really react like this, since most people that play tera are guys and it's not a big deal, but since its a trans person people go damage control right away.
>>
>>145860485
Pick a different server perhaps?
>>
havent played in so long, just logged on to my baraka slayer and did a quick dungeon run

fun
>>
>>145860639
Where do you play?
>>145860745
And I'm thinking either lot or tr but hw looks good too.
>>
>>145860698
Trannies and Tranny lovers are the worst, especially in MMOs.
>>
>>145860853
I just started on CH.
>>
>>145860485
Partake in MTs elite PVE then
>>145860853
do not
>>
>>145860853
>tr

I'm on there as well, but I don't think there's really all that many from here on the server in general. But if you do decide to play there, we could run things together. Though granted I'm not too high level at the moment.
>>
>>145861037
There's not much TR in the general because drama doesn't happen there
>>
>>145860893
Yeah I don't want to play on ch or mt sorry.
>>145860929
I may just hop onto tr.
>>145861037
tr seems like the most likely pick although starting I won't play this game a lot maybe just weekends
>>
>>145860485
It honestly doesn't matter which server you pick if you're running with pubs because IMS matches you cross-server.

If you wanna run with guild members though, then yeah ask around.
>>
>>145861410
do not
>>
>>145861428
do not what?
>>
>>145861490
Do not play on dead servers
>>
>>145861526
But tr doesn't seem dead.
>>
>>145861526
>le dead server meme

It's getting boring, really
>>
>>145844373
Should be obvious why someone would like guitars
Also I haven't done erp in months
>>
So me wanting to start playing this game on a server that is not mt or ch is a bad idea?
>>
>>145861771
If you don't mind playing with normies then it's not a bad idea at all.
>>
>>145861909
It's not like anyone here would play with a new player anyway. From what I have read here it's just groups that stick together
>>
>>145861771
Kinda?
The other servers are pretty dead, the more populated areas have roughly 8 people standing around
>>
>>145860893
I don't have any more new character slots, but I could boost you to 20 or so if you're still below that, or just tag along and healslut but I wont be able to follow you into instances.
>>
>>145860485
Don't have to ERP on CH, just have fun.
>>
>>145860893
Are you using buddyup at all? I just started a new CH character, but used buddyup, which gives a 100% XP boost if you haven't played in a few months.
>>
Should I get Devilicious costume for my elf or maybe something else?
>>
>>145863246
depends if you wanna be a slut
>>
>>145863246
>elf
get a race change and buy an elin devilicious
>>
>>145863547
Oh yes I do
>>145863567
Elins are trash
>>
>>145863720
Buy and post pics for us to masturbate to
>>
>>145863145

Yeah, I was given one last night and such, so I should be good there. Just trying to find a Guild to join at the moment on there.
>>
>>145864354
What level are you at though?
>>
>>145861526
Yeah, honestly don't come here. It might be active enough now, but it's not going to last, and you'll just be unhappy once it dies
>>
Fug I started on TR yesterday, only level 16, was it bad idea? Should I remake on CH, I don't RP and pvp servers sound spoopy.
>>
>>145865556
CH isn't just RP, but it's very populated and not a PVP server.
>>
>>145865556
Do it.
I'd say go MT anyway though, you only need to worry about being ganked while leveling which rarely happens unless a new class comes out and everyone wants to bully the new kid
>>
File: TERA_SS_147.png (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
TERA_SS_147.png
4MB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>145865072
15 at the moment, why?
>>
>>145866416
at 15 it's absolutely worth starting over if you can get a buddyup code
>>
Come play on MT with me and use this code for free things!

Flat.Justice#5408 Use it and I will make love to you!
>>
>>145866495
But I was given one, that's why I'm on CH in the first place.
>>
>>145867761
don't listen to the shitters, CH is fine and doesn't into random-ass ganking
>>
>>145866416
I was asking if you wanted to level together, but then I thought nah I level like an autist.
>>
>>145867947

That's okay, I'm sure we can party at some point down the line. Though I'm still trying to find a Guild to join at the moment.
>>
>>145869018
I was in dump last time I played, weren't too bad I think.

But that was several months ago.
>>
i just made a brawler

how do i do this buddy code shit
>>
>>145869482
Is it under level 9?

On the character select screen is there a thing on the right side that says buddyup?

If not you can't.
>>
>>145869709
yes

yes

someone give me a code
>>
>>145869761
For what server?
>>
>>145869873
MT
>>
>>145870058
Here >>145866985
>>
>>145870102
Ew
>>
>>145870102
got u senpai, ty
>>
>The person who gave you a Buddy Code hasn't been online for almost a month
Maybe I'll meet them someday.
>>
>>145870217
Ew? I just showed him the post from earlier.
>>145870225
Thank whoever that is.
>>
>>145870754
oh alright

>>145866985
thanks senpai
>>
>>145866985
could i get a code from someone that actually plays?
>>
>>145871845
Courier#4012 if you want. I'm no super expert.
>>
File: TERA_ScreenShot_20160327_182834.png (2MB, 1829x1029px) Image search: [Google]
TERA_ScreenShot_20160327_182834.png
2MB, 1829x1029px
>>145846592
dump's gbank gets me aspy, fuk u

>>145846640
oh wow someone just laid me out, i make daily visits to CH though -- it's usually really early in the AM just to grab my elite box. if you want me to pop on whenever just post in the thread or pm me on discord, i can usually crossq for dungeons too
>>
CC WHERE ARE MY STICKERS!
>>
>>145871845
Peri#9582
>>
>>145872089
>>145872628
Neither of these works.

Thanks though
>>
>>145871845
if MT
Taldeer#7700
But I am 65 already
>>
>>145847750
>>145847904
I disagree anon, I find it interesting to see how people perceive me
>>
>>145850503
I don't think so, Luperca's gf is the leader of Loli n Cream
>>
>*teleports in*
>*kills ur friend*
>"ha ha im an asshole
>*teleports away*
>repeat like 3 or 4 times
>"oh shit you ran out of friends and i ran out of places to teleport away to"

Am I supposed to care about this entire 61+ quest chain? This is the dumbest shit i've ever seen.
>>
>>145873102
you have to be on MT and have to be under level 9
>>
>>145875123
Is that how it went?

I honestly never cared about any of the story.
>>
>>145875123
Poporis are a mistake of nature.
>>
>>145875123
i like to think of the story as a retarded dog trying to get his dick wet but winds up dying anyway
>>
Where do people usually hang out on CH?
>>
>>145875741
town of lumber
>>
>>145875741
Velika Plaza
>>
>>145875741
Lumbertown is pubbie ERP central.
Velika is for dump
Highwatch is for brazilians and more pubbie ERP
>>
Would anyone want a cum tribute?
>>
File: 20160618124856_1.jpg (54KB, 342x466px) Image search: [Google]
20160618124856_1.jpg
54KB, 342x466px
Wish this outfit was permanent.

But I like the regular ninja outfits more
>>
File: 1456535690578.png (1MB, 656x948px) Image search: [Google]
1456535690578.png
1MB, 656x948px
>>145877156
Do it pussy, I know you won't.
>>
File: ss+(2016-06-05+at+10.18.23).png (675KB, 623x578px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-06-05+at+10.18.23).png
675KB, 623x578px
>>145877156
Can i get one pretty please?
>>
File: CVHFw7uXIAAwIvl.jpg (44KB, 583x549px) Image search: [Google]
CVHFw7uXIAAwIvl.jpg
44KB, 583x549px
>>145877458
delete this
>>
>>145877462
Post face as well, and I will.
>>
File: ss+(2016-06-05+at+03.03.09).png (1MB, 634x800px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-06-05+at+03.03.09).png
1MB, 634x800px
>>145877813
Is this one good enough?
>>
>>145877631
Those freckles deserve some cummies on them.
>>
>>145878021
I WANT TO KNOT YOU
>>
>>145878021
I can make do with this, it might be a while. But, expect to see it posted here later~
A few more lewd screenshots would be great though, if you don't mind posting more, or uploading to imgur.
>>
>>145878413
why do i feel like this is nepgeah and or lewdist posting
>>
File: degenerate.jpg (6KB, 153x49px) Image search: [Google]
degenerate.jpg
6KB, 153x49px
>>145877156
Don't be a fag.
>>
Seems like matchmaking for dungeons is still dead at low levels..

No idea why solo mode can't progress main story quests.
>>
>>145879075
Its only dead if you're DPS.

Try playing a priest or a mystic sometime. Instant queues no matter what level you are.
>>
>>145879206
Probably.

But as I go to cancel to try and solo the group mode, it pops.
>>
How many more days can we get these Steadfast Tokens?
>>
>>145878413
http://imgur.com/a/Y8zWB
These are some of the less terrible ones,
You better actually post that tribute!
>>
Just installed this game and want to play female human. Are there any premium hairstyles you can buy, because most of these are pretty bad. Don't know if it's like this for all races.
>>
>>145880230
Will do, for sure. I might be tempted to find you in game later too.
>>
>>145881062
Humans just have bad options. Cast, Elf, and Elin all have nice hair styles.
>>
http://steamcommunity.com/id/time-wasted
does anyone want to be my friend
>>
>>145881374
Are there no sliders except for face? Just checked elf and they might be best because they have huge tits.
>>
>>145881636
Not in character creation, you can buy items later that change height, breasts, and thigh size for about 3k gold.
>>
>>145881636
The character creation sucks, cash shop helps hide it with costumes
>>
>>145881636
Reminder that huge tits is shit taste
>>
post butts
>>
>>145880230
>>145878413
why do i play this game with degenerate fucks
>>
>>145879702
Anyone happen to know?
>>
>>145882905
until the 23rd
>>
>>145883032
How many do you get a day?
>>
>>145883097
>>
>>145883097
I think it's 15 per eligible character per day (5/hour)
>>
Can't solo Sinestral Manor
Can't queue for it

What the fuck do I do now?
>>
>>145883097
>>
>>145883513
What server are you on?
>>
>>145883673
Celestial Hills.

I'm just garbage at ninja clearly, last boss fucked my shit.
>>
>>145883746
last boss of SM fucks everyone's shit
>>
>>145884007
Not brawler
>>
>>145883513
Well I solo'd him with buffs and charms, barely, damn blood covered his attack aura.
>>
>>145884720
What crystals are you using?
>>
File: kdkdkd.jpg (208KB, 913x935px) Image search: [Google]
kdkdkd.jpg
208KB, 913x935px
Hello, should I just roll with it?
>>
>>145885828
Make an elin
>>
>>145885828
I'd roll you over and plow your ass
>>
Want powerlevel on EU.
>>
>>145885828
sexy/10 please have a girlcock
>>
>>145886348
Stop lusting after Humans already.
>>
What's the best way to earn Gold starting out? Not really getting lucky with any gear drops, and can't seem to get enough to buy accessories.
>>
File: TERA_ScreenShot_20160618_140155.png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
TERA_ScreenShot_20160618_140155.png
2MB, 1280x720px
Good morning Skyfish!
>>
File: 100111000110.jpg (354KB, 1000x681px) Image search: [Google]
100111000110.jpg
354KB, 1000x681px
Greetings /terag/, I wish everyone has awoonderful weekend
>>
Is there any reasonable way to get 1000 fashion coupons?
>>
File: 1415314813073.png (307KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1415314813073.png
307KB, 500x500px
Wishing to come back after a 2 year or so break. I have level 60 ilvl360 Sorc/Zerk/Mystic and think the last content I did was rift's edge? I have roughly 250K gold in bank.

Was just wondering what's the best possible gear I can get up to with my current gold with this patch and will it be enough for the hardest dungeons?
>>
>>145887587
You need to level to 65 first anyway.
>>
>>145887573
Depends on server?
>>
>>145887573
IoD BAM. Got about 500 just this week alone.
>>
>TFT doing 3's
Fuck OFF.
>>
>>145887587
Slaugther, and yes it's enough for SSHM.

You don't buy any of the gear peices from the broker though, you get them from doing dfnm/IoD bams
>>
>>145887753
CH

>>145887838
What kind of gear do you need to do the new IoD? Or is it pretty easy once you hit 65?
>>
>>145887942
There's supposedly some vendor person selling them for a bit over 26 each, or you can buy fashion coupon loot boxes from the broker.
>>
>>145886965
oh anon i lust after anything that has boobs and a long, throbbing dick
>>
>>145888073
I'm way too shit at making gold to buy fashion coupons unfortunately.
>>
>>145887942
Dreadnaught gear should be fine for the lvl 64(?) BAMs.
>>
>>145887587
Drop sorc for now unless you pvp a lot, lv the mystic and maybe zerk will be worthwhile next patch.

As for gear, you may be a little bit over balfway to being able to buy sf+15, and you really do want to gear an effective dps to be able to farm easier. It would be worth it on a zerker, of course you could just make a ninja and gear that instead.

Go for full dreadnaught first of course. I may be wrong but i feel slaughter isnt that much better but is necessary only for the ilvl
>>
>>145887320
>Don't have a close friend to go exploring and do fun things in the world with
Sucks.
>Don't have friends or a guild to even do dungeons and battlegrounds with
Sucks more.
>>
>>145887292
Probably collecting plants, energy and ore. Scarabs you get when collecting plants are the most expensive, 'thou plant fibers are mostly worthless.
Runes used for low level and 250 skill level crafting can also sell well. Ppl occasionally buy those to level up their crafting.
Dawnhide can be expensive, it's needed for some quest and high level can't get it anywhere.
>>
>>145887903
>>You don't buy any of the gear peices from the broker though, you get them from doing dfnm/IoD bams

Until I'm able to do SSHM, what daily dungeons are worth doing at 65 apart from DFNM and SSNM?

>>145889321
>Drop sorc for now unless you pvp a lot,
Did Sorc get a huge nerf or something? Last time i remember it was one of the best in PvE and my personal fave. But if it's really that bad now, then I guess I'll focus on mystic.

>>Go for full dreadnaught first of course. I may be wrong but i feel slaughter isnt that much better but is necessary only for the ilvl
So just to confirm, the current order for best gear goes Dreadnaught > Slaughter > Starfall > Imperator ?

If the pug mentality is still the same as it was 2 years ago(higher ilvl = better else kick) then if possible I hope to skip dreadnaught and try go straight for slaughter.
>>
>>145892050
Getting DN gear is easy, but your choice. Definitely skip SF gear though and go straight for Imp.
>>
>>145892050
DN gear is basically handed to you at the new IoD, just get someone to help if you can't solo the intro BAMs
>>
>>145880230
I screwed up and completely missed, only a few drops hit my monitor. I'll try again later though ;_;

http://imgur.com/a/Nsq4y
>>
>>145892230
>>145892381
Awesome, thanks for the info.
>>
>>145893518
Come on anon
At least save some cum before doing it
>>
>>145893518
>Cumming on her armpit
Good taste anon
>>
File: ss+(2016-06-02+at+11.58.29).png (898KB, 556x767px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-06-02+at+11.58.29).png
898KB, 556x767px
>>145893518
Thank you anon!
>>
>>145893747
Sad part is that I did, it all hit the wall.
>>
>>145894198
Slut
>>
>>145893518
You have a tiny cock.
>>
>>145894198
Name and server? I'll come find you next time.
>>
>>145894693
Not boasting about size because I'm on the average side, but that's only about one-third at best. I can show you, if you want, anon.
>>
>>145894703
Vallala.Mirthbark
CH
I hope you do!
>>
File: TERA_ScreenShot_20160618_170813.jpg (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
TERA_ScreenShot_20160618_170813.jpg
3MB, 1920x1080px
What the fuck is with this texture
>>
>>145896202
TERA has always had shit textures on everything but characters
>>
Does anyone want to ERP?
>>
>>145896748
On MT?
>>
Anyone on CH up to fapping together? Preferably human, castanic or elf.
>>
>>145896945
I just finished
fuck
>>
>>145896851
CH
>>
>>145897104
Are you fine with alts? Or making an alt on MT?
>>
I have masturbated 6 times since I woke up this morning.

What's wrong with me?
>>
>>145897563
That's normal for an Elin, or any female race really.
>>
>>145896945
tfw have several hot castanics and an elf but cant log on
>>
>>145897756
I'm not even cumming anymore. It just dribbles a bit as if my dick is dry heaving.
>>
>>145897948
Awww, why not?
>>
>>145897563
Do you realize just how much time you are wasting with that?
>>
>>145898290
Yes, I actually do. I don't have much better to do with my time though.

I wanted to play the game but I don't want to do IMS alone so one thing led to another and here we are.
>>
>>145898565
I will IMS with you. Are you on CH?
>>
>>145898839
I'm on TR
>>
>>145900285
What's your IGN there?
>>
I'm going to be 10 Tokens short with this event when it ends on the 23rd. There's basically going to be no use for them after it, right?
>>
>>145901120
They're going to disappear from your inventory after the event is over.
>>
>>145901497
Well, that's depressing. Would've been nice to have the outfit, but oh well.
>>
>>145901553
Just get one of the other 4
>>
https://mega.nz/#!Y0dSFJbY!VAVIhizjSMmb1WLbUHSatRsP6j1Ufb3uuxl5UA7o7_E
>>
>>145900402
I don't want to share my name here. Want to meet at the battleground vendors in Velika?
>>
>>145901553
you can buy the steadfast token costume from the broker you know
>>
>>145900402
>>145900285
L is that you?
>>
>>145902691
My name doesn't start with an L. Sorry.
>>
>>145902360
Just started out on a new server, so getting that much gold is a bit much for me right now.
>>
>>145902939
Oh, there was another TR anon on here I met the other day
>>
I wanna start on TR!

So give this slut a buddy code!
>>
>>145904115
>Fio#8691

here you go
>>
File: ss+(2016-06-19+at+01.05.24).jpg (587KB, 1280x1134px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-06-19+at+01.05.24).jpg
587KB, 1280x1134px
Which horns I should get for this costume?

I saw someone nice looking but can't find them in trade broker
>>
>>145907141
Why would you want horns you're not a fucking gargoyle, cosplayers go away
>>
>>145904115
>slut
Oh boy another fucking elin. FUCK YOU FUCKS
>>
>>145904115

What's your IGN? Really not too many on TR at the moment, so being able to group up with people would be nice for a change.
>>
>>145907141
Devil Horns, not the red ones,
>>
>>145907278
Gargoyles have horns too, you dumb fuck.
>>
File: 1424661528041.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1424661528041.png
2MB, 1366x768px
>>
>letting someone voyeur your erp session by being in-party
Why is this so good?
>>
>>145909904
Will you let me?
>>
>>145909904
It's even more fun when the person you let watch tells you about how much they're enjoying watching you act like the slut you are and describing how big and sticky their load is when they cum
>>
File: 5l0 - otBJ3g6.jpg (543KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
5l0 - otBJ3g6.jpg
543KB, 1920x1080px
post dead people
>>
File: 1434195822346.jpg (500KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1434195822346.jpg
500KB, 1920x1080px
>>145912353
Literally dead
>>
File: 1434469367592.jpg (959KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1434469367592.jpg
959KB, 1920x1080px
>>
which character should i transfer off this dead server ? and to which server ?
>>
File: ded.jpg (688KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ded.jpg
688KB, 1920x1080px
>>145912353
>>
>>145914945
I would say one of the titty monsters to CH, but that's me looking for more fap material
>>
>>145914945
any elf to mt
>>
>>145914945
Don't know what class that one two from the left is but if it's a slayer or gunner transfer that one.
Go to MT too
>>
>>145914945
Come to MT and add Misiu
>>
this is the most cancerous fucking thing on all of /vg/
>>
still choosing between ch and mt, i wanna be hitted on by horny kids but futa loves scare me on ch
>>
>>145916552
>futa loves
Just embrace the dick.
>>
>>145916552
People still ERP in MT, but it's not something you encounter around every corner so you need to look a little more.
>>
File: bhs.jpg (97KB, 869x687px) Image search: [Google]
bhs.jpg
97KB, 869x687px
>meanwhile, at bhs
>>
>>145916679
whoop i missed an r somewhere
>>
>>145916552
I'll do some /u/ love with you on MT. Or do you mean to be dicked?
>>
File: 1434332500948.jpg (2MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1434332500948.jpg
2MB, 1680x1050px
>>145917167
Oh my god you are back
>>
>>145912353
Caife still plays, just under a different name.
>>
>>145917167
Come to CH and I'll give you all the dick you can withstand. Male or futa.
>>
Which server should I move to? TR seems to be pretty dead.
>>
Whose cock I need to suck to stop doing IMS alone on MT?
>>
>>145918206
Lewdists'
He does alot of content apparently.
>>
>>145918206
>>145918353
I sucked his dick once and in return he gave me a FIHM title on 3 characters 10/10 service
>>
>>145917548
who
>>
>>145917524
i have always been here but i never post anything and read only relevant material which excludes ELINS
>>
>>145918206
Misiu
>>
>>145918206
LFG is a thing, you know.
>>
File: TERA_ScreenShot_20160618_202242.jpg (638KB, 1623x1145px) Image search: [Google]
TERA_ScreenShot_20160618_202242.jpg
638KB, 1623x1145px
Someone mentioned xTera and this is fantastic

However: can we still mod out the damn crystalbind effect?
>>
who are the memorable and popular npc's in tera?
>>
File: 1434329317891.jpg (1MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1434329317891.jpg
1MB, 1680x1050px
>>145919141
You are one of the best elves I've seen and my dick loves you too
>>
>>145918206
Whose cock do I need to suck for some company?
>>
File: TERA_ScreenShot_20160522_173816.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
TERA_ScreenShot_20160522_173816.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>145919885
Only good one since they removed the teleport master
>>
>>145919937
Misiu and you don't have to suck my cock!
>>
File: 1431280215933.jpg (273KB, 1280x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1431280215933.jpg
273KB, 1280x1440px
>>145919978
>>145920139
>>
>>145919279
>lfg
>still random fucks
>asking insane gear
>If had all this why would I run this shit
They only do 409 content anyway
>>145919210
How do I know that this isn't just so random namedrop?
>>
>>145920447
Trust me, add me and I'll be on later, I'm at work right now
>>
File: 1407800182659.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1407800182659.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>145919978
>He won't guide you through the next expansion
>>
>>145919895
oh? how many times have you fapped to my elf annon ?
>>
File: 1434230029179.jpg (2MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1434230029179.jpg
2MB, 1680x1050px
>>145920794
Only once so far but we can change that~
>>
File: TERA 2015-05-18 05-10-46-96_proc.jpg (901KB, 1329x1037px) Image search: [Google]
TERA 2015-05-18 05-10-46-96_proc.jpg
901KB, 1329x1037px
>>145921621
how anon ?
>>
File: 1433443801029.png (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1433443801029.png
4MB, 1920x1080px
>>145921995
By you personally taking care of my dick I think I'm out of pictures that I can recognize as being you
>>
File: 1459190387446.png (169KB, 352x371px) Image search: [Google]
1459190387446.png
169KB, 352x371px
>>145921995
>>145921621
>>145920794
>>145919895
>>145919937
>>145919141
>>145916552

I play with these people?

Jesus fuck.
>>
>>145922690
that aint me!
>>145922936
just to piss you off even more i do have a flickr account which i use to post my elf pics
>>
File: 1446239982263.jpg (148KB, 1020x759px) Image search: [Google]
1446239982263.jpg
148KB, 1020x759px
>>145923740
Don't worry buddy, im only a little mad. At the end of the day, i know im better then alot of you fucks in the thread.
>>
>>145923962
just report all the avatarfags
>>
File: 25067753485_ae44152280_o.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
25067753485_ae44152280_o.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>145923740
I knew it wasn't you, that's why I said I was out thanks for letting me cheat with that album :^)
>>
File: megume 06.jpg (78KB, 391x515px) Image search: [Google]
megume 06.jpg
78KB, 391x515px
>>145924495
>I was only pretending to being trolled
>>
File: TERA_ScreenShot_20160618_204852.jpg (331KB, 1492x992px) Image search: [Google]
TERA_ScreenShot_20160618_204852.jpg
331KB, 1492x992px
They say that long ago, an evil queen imprisoned her innocent, beautiful daughter in a far away city.

They say that if you go there at the right time, you can catch a glimpse of her trapped in place, gazing off at a horizon only she can see, waiting for something that will never appear.
>>
>>145926265
is she waiting for her creator to actually start playing tera instead of being a fucking faggot
>>
God why are most zerks such shit.
I'm hit 4m to 6.5m per TS and every other zerk I meet only hits 2m at most.
I understand +15 starfallcompared to +12 slaughter isnt fair but the gap shouldn't be this big
>>
>>145926265
So evil queen still likes some dicking?
>>
>>145926985
Which dps meter do you use?
>>
>>145927210
Shinra
>>
File: 1424664244352.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1424664244352.png
2MB, 1366x768px
>>
Any guilds recruiting a lvl 1?
>>
>>145929731
Any 4chan guild will take you if you know how to apply
>>
>>145929731
There is no level reqs for all 4chan guilds
>>
So, I might've found one person I can start a static with.

The problem is, he says he's going SF instead of Slaugther, and has already a +12 SF weapon.
The next problem is, his armor is still dreadnaught, so it wouldn't work to have in the static.

What am I supposed to say? Should I tell him to put his +15ing on hold for a while, and get +12 slaughter armor?
I think it's dumb to get SF this patch too, it's probably gonna be a short patch, after all (My guess is 2.5 more months)... And next patch it's gonna be useless. Isn't it better he spends his MWA on imperator instead? We'll get it if we're a static, from the runs.

I'm kinda conflict scared.
>>
>>145849875
>Anyone who's been here even two months knows about the Kusu text document
I don't, whats this about?
>>
Someone have a buddyup code I could enter?
>>
>>145931848
Server?
>>
>>145931816
http://pastebin.com/1kjXYuzW
>>
>>145931924
Ascension Valley. Does anyone play there? I don't think I saw any in this thread.
>>
>>145932114
No idea anon, I don't
>>
>>145931360
>he's going SF instead of Slaugther, and has already a +12 SF weapon.
>his armor is still dreadnaught, so it wouldn't work to have in the static.
I really have no idea what the problem is here
>>
>>145931360
You sound like you dont have enough of a clue to make decisions for others. +12 SF alone is still a fair bit better than slaughter.
>>
>>145931360
And why does that matter anon? You do a static because of their gear or because you like them?
>>
>>145920447
watch out anon misiu has a fat butt and big cock
>>
>>145933064
I only want to play the game anyway which I bet not going to work since I am new as fuck with garbage gear.
>>
>>145931360
SF can keep up with imperator as a dps with correct rolls. Really you want Imperator as a tank or if you pvp a lot.

you should look at enchant lines available on dread and slaughter. Slaughter is strange in a way where it's missing back damage % top line on weapon and armor is also missing a def line. Us no lifers were very wierded out over how slaughter really wasn't that much better and I've heard some stories of people in ktera running in dreadnaught instead and swapping to slaughter at the end of the bossfight for the VG credits.
>>
>>145932040
holy wall of autism batman
>sura
theres that name again, why do people get so obsessed over them? I havent seen them do anything so far.
I see misiu name dropped a lot too.
>>
>>145926985
Zerk is deceptively simple, so a lot of people fuck up the glyphs, the crystals, the weapon rolls, and the general playing style. They just spam TS and Cyclone without caring about their buffs, for example.
>>
>>145933657
He used to be a really cool dude who did pvp a lot which is weird for your average terag poster, I still think he is nice but all the erp drama hurt his image

Misiu on the other hand is fucking crazy and I recommend to stay away from them
>>
>>145932914
>>145932765
Yes, +12 is better than slaugther, especially for DPS, by like maybe 10%.
+15 is still a shit ton of MWA and feedstock, for something that will be outdated and worthless in 2.5 months. I think it's a better idea he keep it at +12, and get Imperator, or save up for the next VM (I don't know how much mwa/vmwa he has).

>>145932980
>>145932765
I started playing with him tonight, we plvled each others new characters, then we ran some dungeons together.
The problem is that he'll probably get 1 hit killed by every attack in SSHM, instead of being able to survive one attack. There wont' be much of a point of a healer if he gets 1 hit killed.

If he can pull his own weight, then sure... But if he ends up floor DPSing the whole runs, and causing wips, because he's saving mwa/vmwa to get +15 SF instead of slaugther armor, then I don't know...
>>
>>145934241
what'd misiu do?
>>
File: TERA_ScreenShot_20160618_232334.png (4MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
TERA_ScreenShot_20160618_232334.png
4MB, 1680x1050px
not ded
>>
File: flat.jpg (231KB, 860x1363px) Image search: [Google]
flat.jpg
231KB, 860x1363px
Are there any melee DPS that is good?

Been thinking about berserker or warrior, but not sure how well they can do things like solo BAMs.
>>
>>145934709
Given Brawler and Ninja are the top DPS, yes there are good melee DPS
>>
>>145934763
Well besides those, I have both and while brawler is fun for tanking, want something else to try as well.

Ninja is just elin I can't take it.
>>
http://www.essentialmana.com/glyph-calc/#be65:b2:c156:e367:h0:j4:s1:u12:v4

I HAVE CREATED THE BE ALL END ALL OF ZERK GLYPHS
SUPER SECRET DONT SHOW ANYONE
>>
>>145935713
HOLY SHIT IT'S GENIUS
>>
>>145935859
DON't SHOW ANYONE
THIS TOOK YEARS OF RESEARCH
>>
Need cute Elin on NA to let me cum all over their ass in game.
>>
Tried sorc and got to lvl 6. I can already tell this class is absolute shit.
>>
>>145938159
>I didn't even get past the tutorial island and know that the class is shit.

That's retarded, but coming from a sorcerer, you aren't wrong. Their dps is lackluster compared to most classes and they're very reliant on Healers being on the ball, otherwise you're incredibly mana-starved. Hence why they're first ones up for rebalancing soon/eventually.

One of the few good things them about them is a 2 second i-frame on a 8 sec cooldown.
>>
Which server's 4chin guild has the biggest population?
>>
>>145940820
touch fluffy tail
every other guild is dead
>>
>>145941317
I'll hit Tempest Reach then. Thanks.
>>
>>145941587
>Tempest Reach
What's your IGN? I need more friends on there.
>>
>>145942226
Fluffrierre. Just started the game. Picked High Elf Slayer.
Laggy as sin when I'm streaming the game download though, I'll probably apply for the guild a few days later when I'm finished downloading and progressed enough to do it.
>>
>>145942825
>I'll probably apply for the guild
There is no guild
>>
>>145942881
But
>>Tempest Reach - PvE
>Any board - Touch Fluffy Tails (Note the S at the end)
Is it outdated?
>>
>>145942929
>>145942881
but which is the erp guild on tr?
>>
>>145942881
haha this gets funnier every time!
>>
REMINDER THAT ALL TFT MEMBERS ARE FAGGOTS.
>>
>>145943329
Does that mean I can't suck their dicks then?
>>
File: TERA_ScreenShot_20160519_183257.jpg (815KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
TERA_ScreenShot_20160519_183257.jpg
815KB, 1920x1080px
>>145942929
No, that anon is being a fucking faggot.

>>145943329
Good thing I'm in TFTs then.
>>
Are any TFT members online right now?
>>
>>145934505
>>145934241
guess they did nothing then, good shitpost
>>
>>145943869
FUCK OFF ALREADY MISIU
>>
>>145933657
Sura's a bit of an enigma considering he doesn't post too often, although I've heard mixed things about them.

Misiu's known for posting logs and starting drama, he was apparently more neutral at one point.
>>
>>145943761
Tft is dead freind
>>
File: picking a server.jpg (389KB, 788x2822px) Image search: [Google]
picking a server.jpg
389KB, 788x2822px
Where the hell should I go if
-don't RP
-don't care much for pvp and don't want to get ganked
-want a good economy
-a 4chan team of chill players
-play at weird hours because from England (apparently EU TERA is shit so forget that)
-want Elin thigh changer fast
>>
File: TERA_ScreenShot_20120430_030250.jpg (973KB, 1920x1148px) Image search: [Google]
TERA_ScreenShot_20120430_030250.jpg
973KB, 1920x1148px
Here's an old screenshot for no reason.

Good night.
>>
>>145945264
>Don't RP
MT is generally pretty lowkey with the RP
>Dont care much for PvP and don't want to get ganked
Well, any non-PVP server would work for that I guess, MT doesn't really gank folk anymore unless you specifically piss someone off.
>want a good economy
all the economies in every server are fucked one way or the other, MT actually has the LEAST fucked one because people actually run things and sell shit.
>a 4chan team of chill players
good luck with that one, usually those two are mutually exclusive.
>play at weird hours
EU
>want thigh changer
find a friend quick, pay in ERP.
>>
>>145945264
TR, easily.
>>
>>145945264
MT
Gankers only become a problem when new classes come out and everyone wants to bully people playing the new class.
Thigh changers are like 1-3k iirc which you would have before hitting 65
MT has a good economy and TFT as well as NFA both have chill players. Can't vouch for other 4chan guilds because I have never been in them but they sound okay.
>>
>>145945264
sounds spot on for CH
they don't rp
>>
>>145945264
CH, Dump

-We're on a RP server but not many of us actively RP and you won't see any of it unless you go searching for it
-You won't get ganked
-the economy isn't great but it's one of the better servers for it
-we're all very chill, that's the purpose of the guild and why so many of us play on an RP server but don't RP
-we have a fair bit of people who are either EU, Aus, or Americans with sleep schedules that shouldn't exist. Some britbongs too
-someone would probably just buy you a thigh changer

If not CH, then go to TR. I'll vouch for TR's TFTs guild on all the above points except EU hours, and the only reason I won't vouch for that is because I don't actually know.

I will not vouch for MT.
>>
>>145946478
>>145946478
this is a bait post, literally everyone in dump erps lol
>>
>>145946541
I'm in Dump and I don't erp
>>
File: 64324677.png (12KB, 326x326px) Image search: [Google]
64324677.png
12KB, 326x326px
>>145945504
>>145946056
>>145946082
>>145946395
>>145946478
Thanks for the replies, I think I'm even more indecisive now though. I have a 2 day old char on TR but it seems proper dead there at the hours I play at and the cheapest thigh changer is 4k. I might have to check both MT and CH to decide.
>>
>>145947393
Whenever you decide, be sure to ask for a buddy up code here. Someone would surely be willing to give you one for whichever server you decide on.
>>
File: PAST AS.png (105KB, 265x266px) Image search: [Google]
PAST AS.png
105KB, 265x266px
>didn't break 1Mil/S on a boss that doesn't move
boooooo why do I bother
>>
>>145947393
I'd happily sponsor you a thigh changer on ch
>>
File: =.png (197KB, 495x276px) Image search: [Google]
=.png
197KB, 495x276px
>>145947393
4k is chump change, get a buddy up code and you'll make it in no time

that or you can ask someone nicely
>>
>>145947826
Get more crit factor, +15 your 13'd weapon, and then you'll do well over 1m/s every time unless the support aren't doing their job. And blur people's names out of meter shots unless they're cool with that being shown, shit's common courtesy.
>>
Any people here that like to be called Daddy by a babygirl? CH.
>>
>>145948092
I do. Meet me at the huntress plaza.
>>
>>145948242
Redgrave please
>>
>>145948285
Not him. Meet me at the huntress plaza and you'll find your big daddy.
>>
How is Archer as a class? I intend to mainly do PVE since I'll be on CH. I really like the idea of staying long range and I don't remember reading much about it. Also, would it be a good idea to mix Archer/Aman or Archer/Castanic?
>>
>>145947826
>not blurring out shitter names
good job
>>
>>145948092
want this mod?
>>
>>145948389
Archer is bottom barrel atm, will be buffed in the far future
>>
File: TERA_ScreenShot_20141223_121037.png (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
TERA_ScreenShot_20141223_121037.png
4MB, 1920x1080px
>>145948389
I use archer Femani and it's my favorite character. The animations are pretty satisfying, especially the roundhouse kick.
However archers aren't strong right now which is why I haven't played my archer much recently.
Though they are currently re balancing the release classes which means archers could get better withing a year or so but you would be better off waiting until then.
>>
>>145948328
How do I know whether you're serious or not? I know this general is shady but I would feel far too cringy to ask in Lubetown or whatever.
>>145948765
Thank you kind anon, but am personally not into ABDL, just general aspects of DD/lg and the caretaking, relationships or roleplay even. I just like being babied.
>>
>>145949090
Same situation with them being bad. However they are the first to get re balanced and that will happen sometime this year.
>>
>>145948978
post clown futa cock
>>
>>145948978
>>145948801
Well, that's a bit disappointing. Sorcerer also looks like a cool class, but I read earlier that it can be kinda mana hungry. I'd guess at higher levels it'll be easier to manage that though, so I'll probably give that a shot once the game finishes downloading.
>>
>>145949147

And that's the second worst class above archer.

I play Sorceror and refuse to change because all the other classes I want to play can't be Elins, but if I could be an Elin gunner, I'd change very fast.

> I'd guess at higher levels it'll be easier to manage that though

AHahahahaaHAHAHAAA
>>
>>145949217
Well. Damn. Please tell me Mystic is better then. I had one but only played it up to level 30, then deleted it for some reason I can't remember. It was pretty fun but I have no idea how it'd be at max level.
>>
>>145949439
Assuming you're fine with playing a Healer then yeah, mystics are great, they got buffed hard recently.
>>
>>145949587
It wasn't too bad being a healer. I guess it'll just take practice to be useful in the higher level dungeons and such. Thanks for reading my mainly out-loud thoughts anon(s).
>>
File: TERA_ScreenShot_20131112_231618.jpg (512KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
TERA_ScreenShot_20131112_231618.jpg
512KB, 1920x1080px
>>145949439
If you have your sights set on archer or sorc I'd say roll a mystic until their buffs come. Mystics are great right now
>>
>>145949784
That's what I'll do. At the very least I'll get used to the game in the meantime. Thanks for the advice!
>>
How to you power level people now?
>>
>>145951236
you don't, it only works from 1-22 and to 60-65, though it's not really worth it to skip 60-65 quest line.
>>
>>145951263
What a shame. Oh well thanks!
>>
Same anon from half an hour ago. Does anyone have a spare Buddyup code?
>>
>>145947864
Sounds nice but don't want to feel indebted, I'm just a dumb memester. I do need a buddy code on CH though.
>>
>>145951470
What server? If MT then here

BuddyUp Code: Verusha#6441
>>
>>145951548
CH, sorry. I should've mentioned that. But thank you anyway!
>>
>>145951625
Sorry I'm not home right now to give you mine anon, I'm sure another CH anon will see soon though
>>
>>145951525
Jigghue#3911
ill give you the thighs when i get home on monday/tuesday
>>
>>145951625
Ciwen#4122
Here you go!
>>
>>145952020
>"I'll give you the thighs"
Jigg pls
>>
>when your partner logs off only 30 minutes in to the rp because they came already
every time!
>>
>>145952115
The slider of course
>>
>>145952037
Thank you!
>>
>>145952020
Thanks for the code! And thank you for the thigh sponsor I hope its not too expensive I would feel bad.
>>
>>145952596
It's like buying an ice cream to me
>>
>>145952713
Can I buy your ice cream?
>>
>>145953073
Only if you eat your vegetables
>>
>>145953525
I'm out of carrots, do you have any?
>>
>>145953786
No but I got a friend who happens to be an expert on carrots. You could even say she's a carrot connoisseur
>>
>>145953872
Fuck cc I don't want her I want you
>>
File: 1451798941076.gif (721KB, 227x165px) Image search: [Google]
1451798941076.gif
721KB, 227x165px
>>145954290
>Fuck cc
>>
>dread 6% damage line
>slaughter 14 crit fac line
the rest of the rolls are
>enrage top line
>enrage
>back damage
both are +12, which one is better?
>>
>>145955106
Slaughter > Dread under all circumstances.
>>
>>145952324
No problem! I'll be on for a bit soon to help out if you need anything.
>>
>Stuck at the end of the level 60 quest chain at the fortress with all the fucking unavoidable homing arrow archers.
This is truly suffering, why am I so bad at reaper?
>>
>>145958578
>still stuck on the quest chain even with the new avatar weapon at 64
maybe you're just bad at the game
>>
I am a cute girl
>>
>>145958578
>Level 60
Assuming you're leveling, skip to the vanguard initiative questline. First mission is Supplies and Demands.
>>
>>145958836
I'm 63, and it was easy on Brawler and Gunner.

Maybe I should just delete this reaper again, its not working out for me.
>>
File: castle of fuck.jpg (206KB, 761x624px) Image search: [Google]
castle of fuck.jpg
206KB, 761x624px
>>145959267
I am though, that entire vanguard questline starts at 60.
>>
>>145959445
If you aren't 65 or close to it before you hit Ex Prima, you're doing it wrong. You should be queuing for dungeons and doing the vanguards as you quest along that questline.
>>
>>145959528
Is it really that bad? Like I said I breezed through this shit on my brawler at the same level, wasn't even a slight challenge. Fucking brawlers.
>>
>>145959038
Prove it
>>
>>145959623
Brawler is retarded that way. FAIR. AND. BALANCED.
>>
>>145959314
heres a tip
if you're needing to run through to hand in the next part of the quest, just pop the horizon run passive and walk there
just don't attack anyone
>>
>>145959314
You should be 64. And a reaper shouldnt be that bad, other classes have it worse. Archers homing arrows arent unavoidable. I assume it's the slow moving projectiles. When they get within a meter or so, dodge or retri them. Stun your enemies, knock them down etc.
>>
File: TERA_ScreenShot_20160619_084951.jpg (1MB, 1517x1080px) Image search: [Google]
TERA_ScreenShot_20160619_084951.jpg
1MB, 1517x1080px
I need someone to teach me things

like wonderholme and shadow sanguinary
>>
>>145961081
Give me a better view of that butt and maybe
>>
File: TERA_ScreenShot_20160619_085752.jpg (1MB, 2560x1080px) Image search: [Google]
TERA_ScreenShot_20160619_085752.jpg
1MB, 2560x1080px
>>145961170
What butt? Oh, I didn't mean to put that there
>>
>>145961408
sluuuut
>>
>>145961718
You should raise your concerns in private, I'm sure we could put this all behind me
>>
>>145961408
tell me
what server are you on
>>
>>145962010
I'm on CH
>>
>>145962076
rip
>>
>>145962196
I know ;_; tfw too scared to do content in IMS or LFG and I don't have many chances to try out SS or WH
>>
>>145962258
get a few guildies who know what they're doing to run it with you
SS can be brutal but it doesn't take that many deaths to understand what's going on unlike the first few runs of TS
>>
>>145962618
I would've been able to go yesterday but I had to sleep, rip. But yeah I'll keep an eye out for those who want to go! Thanks anon, I dread doing new content a bit but you helped me be a little bit more confident.
>>
File: tqxSSXy.jpg (238KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
tqxSSXy.jpg
238KB, 1680x1050px
>>145962258
Join a good guild. It helps a lot.
>>
Do people even like mystics in dungeons?
>>
>>145963129
Where does TFT usually hang out? I don't think I've seen them around at all anymore.
>>
>>145963371
mystics > priests this patch
anyone who doesn't prefer a mystic over a priest in this patch is either insane or bad
>>
>>145963520
Do people actually start eating the motes at max level? It's getting a touch annoying that I spam motes on top of people and they just let them sit there.
>>
>>145963520
Priest buff bot in town + mystic in party is the best shit ever.

Either way i'd still probably rather have a priest. More heals, bigger heals, cleanse. I honestly have no idea what mystics even do beyond make those goofy looking thralls and shit anal beads everywhere.
>>
>>145963575
Good players will, bad players won't.
It's a good way to tell. Even if they don't, you have Titanic Favor, then Boompulse later on.
>>
>>145963630
2 insta-resses on death with a relatively low cooldown with CDR lines and glyph, a better endurance debuff, permabuffs with aura, mote presence. Yes, priest has more heals so is better for heal carrying plebs, but you're much better off in an experienced party with a mystic.
>>
>>145963630
How do I learn to play Priest decently?
>>
>>145963380
That's TFTs, so I can't speak for TFT. I do know that a fair few people tend to idle in Highwatch but we don't actually have a designated spot to hang out at.
>>
>>145963870
Always keep Energy Stars going.
Focus Heal for topping people off, that regen circle on the pile of ninjas behind the boss, the other healing circle or that big heal bomb for when someone actually takes damage.
>>
>>145963870
just drop regenerative heals (Restorative Burst, Regenerative Circle) when the party's close to full hp, drop burst heals (Focus Heal, Healing Immersion, Healing Circle) when some gets hit by big stuff, drop Kaia's in anticipation of big hits
other than that, essentialmana probably still has a relatively up to date priest guide somewhere
>>
>>145963880
>That's TFTs, so I can't speak for TFT.
Why is this a thing?
>>
>>145964028
Because on Tempest Reach, TFT was already taken by normies.
>>
>>145964267
What's the go to guild on TR now?
>>
>>145964347
Uhh, TFTs
>>
>>145963870
>>145964013
If they don't need heals, recharge their mana. Also rebuff everyone who got resurrected or regression in PvP.
And cleanse, always cleanse.
>>
Honestly don't come to TR. You'll just end up lonely and regret it.
>>
>>145966938
Oh okay, thanks for the heads up anon!
>>
>>145966938
Stop doing this shit, CH. No one wants to ERP with you, that's why you're so fucking lonely.
>>
>>145970162
>tfw joined CH to ERP
>nobody wants to ERP
Is there some kind of secret handshake I don't know about?
>>
>>145970215
Are you elin, high elf or castanic?

If not, you can't get any unfortunately.
>>
>tfw went to MT to play the game and make friends but no one actually want to play and the game isn't very good to make friends.
>>
>>145970305
Elin, Human, Femani
>>
>>145970450
I was a femani once...

Literally nothing.
>>
>>145970305
Human, but who gives a fuck? There's what, three people on CH in the Guild that actively ERP and there's others that do it in private. But overall, no one even just RPs on the sever in general.
>>
File: 100000101100.png (766KB, 800x1050px) Image search: [Google]
100000101100.png
766KB, 800x1050px
Hold hands with your favorite elin!
>>
__male amani
>>
File: closer.gif (629KB, 457x278px) Image search: [Google]
closer.gif
629KB, 457x278px
>>145972140
>>
>>145971307
But she is a healslut and needs to earn that privilege
>>
Has Ailucia dissipated yet from the CH community?
Like completely gone already?
>>
>>145973079
Nope
>>
Can you play as a guy?
>>
>>145973780
Yes but the only good male class is mystic
>>
>>145973350
Well shit, guess I'm staying dead then.
>>
File: 1437146860218.jpg (100KB, 800x568px) Image search: [Google]
1437146860218.jpg
100KB, 800x568px
>>145973079
How much of a little bitch you have to be to let Ailucia of all people to keep you away? Literally get your cock out in front of her and she will suck all the man juice out of it while her little knot is shyly leaking precum under her skirt.
>>
File: ccc.jpg (116KB, 568x800px) Image search: [Google]
ccc.jpg
116KB, 568x800px
>>145974664
>her knot
>her
>penile appendage
>>
>>145974664
>knot is shyly leaking precum
>knot is shyly leaking
>knot is leaking

that's (k)not how that works, anon
>>
>>145972334
__MALE AMANI
>>
>>145964347
Touch Fluffy Tails (note the s at the end)
>>
File: wdoCRZq.jpg (145KB, 611x611px) Image search: [Google]
wdoCRZq.jpg
145KB, 611x611px
Save this thread or I destroy MT
>>
>>145979995
Femani
>>
>>145983280
no
>>
I want to fap to busty elf, human or castanic so much right now...
>>
>have elin using this JP voice https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUFSyTnDWPo
>also voiced this semen demon https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XduO1s61HI
>and this erp demon http://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1465299336639.webm
>>
>>145983075
post butt
>>
>>145983769
I'm a busty elf, let's meet up!
>>
>>145983947
So
you're gonna give a link to the voice mod?
>>
>>145984218
tinyurl/JP-PCVoices
>>
>>145984103
Ch? because I am on MT :)
>>
>>145984461
Make an alt, I'll send you a tp scroll.
>>
>>145984643
I already have one
Where do I go?
>>
>>145985046
Lumbertown channel 2 by the broker
>>
>>145984218
Nigga, it's literally in the OP
>>
>>145984461
>>145984643
>>145985046
>>145985332

STOP POSTING LIKE THIS
YOU AUTISTIC BUTTMUNCHES
>>
Does no one like Humans?
>>
>>145985563
___no________
>>145985647
I do especially when they have +3breasts and thighs
>>
If you're talking with someone about lewding, stop spoilering your entire post. It's autistic and there's no point to it.
>>
Any Elins around who would let me fap to them in game?
>>
>>145983470
Yes
>>
Which accessories should I use as a healer? The lack of healing on Shadowvain is a tad concerning.
>>
>>145985647
see >>145885828
>>
Does anyone even play Baraka anymore?
>>
>>145989210
Argosy and Pinnace.
>>
>>145990096
As a joke. They are often dressed up in silly outfits to look out of place
>>
>>145989472
That's not a human.
>>
>>145990096
I would play them if they could get rid of that stupid "no footwear until level 30" garbage

I don't feel alright for letting my main nugga run around barefeet
>>
>>145989210
Argosy/Pinnacle earrings are pretty good. They have +4%/+3% HP AND can have +4% more HP rolls each. Overall they give ~25-30% more HP.
Rings and necklace can have mana regen rolls and it's easy to get those from ABNM.

If you want rings with healing rolls Alliance vault still drops Deathwise band with +2% healing and 16 crit.
Or grind Hyderad setting rings from Bastion. Hyderad setting can have +4.5% healing roll (use semi-enigmatics) but it's level 60 and can't use vyrsks.
>>
>>145948765
post the mod
>>
Does anyone want to be friends on CH?
>>
File: giphxy.gif (914KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
giphxy.gif
914KB, 853x480px
I wanna belong to a futa Femani and let her fill me and impregnate me with her dragon babies everyday and everynight until she's satisfied
>>
>>145995517
I would be your friend anon, what level are you?
>>
>>145995807
Does it matter?
>>
>>145987359
maybe. what server?
>>
>>145995598
no you dont
last time I played Femani nobody was up for any contact.
>>
>>145996326
This is false
>>
>>145996028
No we can talk no matter what level you are, but if you're 65 that means we can play together.
>>
>>145996326
>nobody was up for any contact.
>>145995598
^ is up for contact
>>
>>145992856
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8o_Atuli8hFT3N4ZlRjdWR2Rmc/view?usp=sharing

here ya go
>>
So XP boost that are beyond 10 hours will always tick while you're offline, right?
>>
File: 1416924814351.gif (935KB, 200x154px) Image search: [Google]
1416924814351.gif
935KB, 200x154px
>>145948765
The pampers mod ?
>>
>>145997948
yes.
>>145997628
>>
Why are there no futa humans?
>>
>>145999226
I've met several futa brawlers, you just have to ask.
>>
>>145999379
Who?
>>
What types of Crystals should I be looking for on a Brawler, and what stats on inner armor would be good for them as well?
>>
>>145984064
Never
>>
Drills if you want we could play now
if not i'll just keep running those ims alone
>>
>>146000972
fuck off cunt
>>
>>146000295
Pounding/carving/wrathful/focused

crit innerwear
>>
>>145963818
>better endurance debuff
You're wrong there. Volley of curses is a 9% endurance debuff. Priest's is 10%.

The rest is accurate though.
>>
>>145999226
More like, why there are no futa femanis :(
>>
>>146001446
Because they're all Elins. All of them. Every single fucking one of them.
>>
>>146001446
>tfw last I remember of a futa amani was in 2014
time sure flies
>>
>>145963870
Fully glyph energy stars. Use it off cooldown.
Glyph triple nemesis for enfeebling. Use it off cooldown.
Glyph restorative burst for mana restoration. Get that glyph if you don't have it yet. Use it off cooldown. I try to drop it on the boss so that the dps and the tank can get its mana benefits.
Use your chargeup mana skill off cooldown.

Those are the basics.
Once you learn the dungeons, you can start doing things like using kaias at moments you know are dangerous/areas where people tend to fuck up. Like in Forsaken Island's second boss, when he goes to the middle and does his purple smoke ghost mechanic, use kaias and then lock on to everyone with a focus heal. Kaias will mitigate the bulk of the damage from that mechanic, then just use focus heal (or healing immersion if people stick together) to top everyone off and it's like they never even got hit. Or if people end up outside of cage phases, you can just pull them in with divine intervention. Be ready for that shit; it's something you can do that a mystic can't.

We can't autores people like mystics, but we have waaaaaaaaay more tools for making sure even the biggest idiots never die in the first place. When I solo IMS or go with people who I know suck at the game, I take my priest. Not my mystic.
>>
>>146002318
Kemba, Lerinu have all been active, well I dunno about Lerinu but Kemba is certainly there.
>>
>>146001446
I don't understand, do you know any femani without a dick?
>>
>>146003028
Lerinu hasn't played in months unless he's got an alt or something.
>>
File: 1444622466143.png (2MB, 827x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1444622466143.png
2MB, 827x1080px
>>
>just got out of yet another IMS run where the mystic tried to dps at the expense of the group
I am so SICK of mystics not healing properly. Stop trying to DPS and just fulfill your main role! I'm sorry, but if you're solo healing a 7 man raid, then yeah, no, maybe you should just focus on keeping six people buffed and healed instead of worrying about doing 500k/s. If their crit aura didn't exist, mystics wouldn't be wanted for anything. In game I know only two mystics who actually are good at what they do. The rest don't even bother to use corruption ring so I never have any mana. They don't drop motes because they "don't see the point." They can't keep their 21 second endurance debuff up even though it's on a 3 second cooldown and they don't even have to aim it. They don't use vow of resurrection even though it's the most OP res skill in the game. And then when the tank's lost half his health over the course of the fight, instead of just giving him a lock on heal what do these people do? They use totem.

What in the fuck? Seriously, what the fuck. I see these people spamming metamorphic blast/smite while their endurance debuff has vanished and half the group's low on MP. I'm beginning to miss the old days, when healers were healers, and the only people who played them were in it to support their team, not to get mediocre dps spamming two skills.
>>
>>146004468
who are the good mystics that you know?
>>
>>146005475
I don't namedrop my friends, sorry.
>>
>>146004468
Speaking from a Mystic's pespective:

Corruption ring is a low priority for me, it's not my job to give everyone mana, I already give an aura for that, there are plenty of ways to maintain your own mana. Plus it's very nice to have it not on cooldown for when you need to cheese mechanics.

Dropping motes is pointless most of the time in IMS, no-one picks them up or you get spammed to drop mana motes which is a DPS loss to pick up as a DPS. Generally I drop motes if I have nothing better to do or if I need to heal myself/get mana.

Volley of Curses is ehhh, sometimes either I don't have time to do it because the DPS/tank are dying to stupid things or I simply forget.

Vow of resurrection I also kind of forget and it depends on the dungeon, I'm not going to use it on say ABNM because you have to really fuck up to die there.

As for actually healing, locking on can be finnicky at times, I've had a few people die simple because it didn't want to lock onto them.
>>
>>146006234
>not pooping mana eggs behind the lancer
not a true human bean
>>
>>146006485
Mana orbs give fuck all mana and lancers have ways of cutting down on their mana problems.
>>
>>146006773
What the fuck are you on about
>>
>>146006234
You're probably trolling but if you're not trolling then I'm sorry but you're shit and I wouldn't want you in my group for anything.
>>
>>146006908
What's wrong with my reply?
>>
File: TR_TFT.png (473KB, 1031x642px) Image search: [Google]
TR_TFT.png
473KB, 1031x642px
>>145963380
>>145963880
>>145964028
>>145964267
>>145964347

The 4chan guild in Tempest Reach is Touch Fluffy Tails, note the "s".

When Tera came out in NA, we made TFT on Serpentis Isle for PvE only anons. Server merge happened and we were still TFT, but in TR. Then the guild lead Secern dissapeared and EME are cunts who refuse to do anything so an officer made TFTs, had everyone active transfer and mailed about 100 of the remaining players who had last logged in less than 3 months. Recently, EME did some sort of purge on dead guilds and TFT went away. Then, someone took the name, it only has 3 members so it's probably just a bank guild.
>>
File: TERA_ScreenShot_20160604_134634.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
TERA_ScreenShot_20160604_134634.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>146004468
Get good and don't IMS. Sorry you had a shitty mystic, but not every mystic is like that. IMS shitters will be IMS shitters, it's your own fault for queueing instead of LFGing.

>>146006234
>CR
It is your job to give people mana. You're retarded. You can give people mana and still mechanic cheese if you're good enough.

>Motes
Stop IMSing, then people will pick them up.

>VoC
It's 21seconds of debuff time. If your party is that stupid that they require babysitting 100% of the time, then they aren't doing enough damage for you to warrant healing them. Keep VoC up, it's so easy to do.

>Vow
Why are you not vowing? It's literally a free selfrez, and anything can happen.

>Lockon
Yeah, improve your aim. Lockon is fine.

>>146006773
>Lancers have ways of cutting down on their mana problems.

Hah. A good Lancer will run out of mana even while using pots. They're one of the most mana hungry classes in the game.
Give them orbs, stop being bad.
>>
>>146007016
Volley of curses is a long debuff with a miniscule cooldown time. You're shit if you can't keep it up.

Corruption Ring is your best mana restoration skill and you should be using it often. Your auras give back a tiny amount of mana each second, and any DPS who's playing properly will not find it sufficient. Since you don't drop motes either, this means they'll be relying on their own potions or stopping their rotation to use mana regen. skills, which means less DPS. All because you want to "cheese skills" and say "hey, look at what I can do!" Fuck off.

You talk about picking up mana motes as a dps loss for one person, but your entire playing style constitutes a DPS loss for the entire party. You're seriously bad at your class.
>>
>>146007163
Why not just make a good name for the guild
>>
>>146006773
>Mana orbs give fuck all mana and lancers have ways of cutting down on their mana problems.
Shit tier ways, stop being a turd and just shoot a few these near a lancer from time to time.
>>
>>146007254
>>146007528
What happened to lancers that made them have mana problems? I haven't played mine since the WH patch but I don't recall ever having issues
>>
>>146007882
More speed and cdr means we can dish out a looot more skills in the same time . We also got a couple more skills.
>>
>>146006234
Troll, or complete shitter?

>Corruption ring is a low priority for me, it's not my job to give everyone mana
It's almost your primary job.

>I already give an aura for that
It barely gives any mana, that is just a bonus.

>there are plenty of ways to maintain your own mana.
There is not, even with mana consumables, you will run out of mana. You shouldn't be sacrificing skill damage to lower your mp cost.

>Plus it's very nice to have it not on cooldown for when you need to cheese mechanics.
Or you could learn the mechanics... There aren't many things corruption ring can save you from though, only physical attacks. Most things that will kill you are static damage, and aren't affected by damage reduction.

>Dropping motes is pointless most of the time in IMS, no-one picks them up
People in IMS pick them up, the bigger problem is that they pick them up even when they shouldn't. It's for emergencies.

>or you get spammed to drop mana motes which is a DPS loss to pick up as a DPS.
Just recently you said that the DPS should reglyph to lower mana cost, instead of spending those 10-20 points on damage glyphs.
It's not a DPS loss, since it takes a fraction of a second, especially for sorcs.

>Volley of Curses is ehhh, sometimes either I don't have time to do it because the DPS/tank are dying to stupid things or I simply forget.
Sometimes you will miss up time, because something happens, like everyone is suddenly dying, because they all failed to dodge at the same time... But other than that, you're a shitter if you don't have 100% uptime.

>Vow of resurrection I also kind of forget and it depends on the dungeon
You should still be using it, sometimes people fuck up.
This is where I'm sure you're a troll though.

>As for actually healing, locking on can be finnicky at times, I've had a few people die simple because it didn't want to lock onto them.
So, no motes, no lock on heals... You heal with the ball? Only works when everyone is behind boss.
>>
>>145874372
Last i heard they broke up.
>>
>>146007254
>Hah. A good Lancer will run out of mana even while using pots. They're one of the most mana hungry classes in the game.
Fucking yes.

I've made a horrible habbit of using auto-attack after almost every block cancel, just so that I don't end up with 0 mana 90% of the run. And then I even have 2 mana cost reduction glyphs.

>>146007882
I haven't played lancer that long, but they've always been mana hungry.
Only ones that can compete is like, slayer, at least pre-manareductioncost-patch.

Adrenaline rush + guardian shout + Infuriate = 70% of your mana, right away.
>>
eyo, quick question because I'm confused
in order to play on the NA server as a yuro, do I need a vpn even if I'm not using the steam version?

as in, if I just download the game from the website, am I good to go or nah?
>>
>>146010256
nope
you download it from the NA website and thats it
>>
>>146010256
You don't need anything.

You might want to really consider if you want to play on NA or EU though, kinda depends on what class you intend to play.
>>
>>146010357
>>146010396
alright, thanks for the help, I'll think a bit harder about what server i'll play on!
>>
>>146007254
>get good and don't IMS
I wouldn't IMS alone if I weren't confident in my ability to win regardless of how bad the rest of my group was. Sometimes your guild's asleep and LFG's just empty. This has been happening a lot lately.
>>
>>146010396
Basically, NA has a much better publisher than EU.

However, ping in TERA is a big deal.
As a beginner you won't notice much of a difference, because you're pretty much shit at the game. But once you become decent at the game, and play a class that isn't "ping friendly", like basically a healer doing PvE, you will start to feel annoyed with the delay... If they then try the EU version, you'll be amazed at how responsive the game is, and your DPS will increase by like 5-15%.

The problem then is, you might have 8 lvl 65 characters, and maybe you have like a networth of 1 mil... And you have to give it up, because you switch to EU instead.
>>
File: a.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
Is there any reason I should be getting a performance hit from ShinraMeter? This didn't happen with ElitistMeter.

Literally halving my FPS, hardly acceptable for play.
>>
The Chest changer only works on the 2012 and 2013 swimsuits, right?
>>
>>146014352
Unfortunately, yes.
>>
>>146014352
>>146014896
2013 and 2014. The 2012 ones aren't effected.
>>
>>146004468
Why can't you pick what you want to queue up as if you have a class that can multirole?

Mystic and Brawler should be able to queue up as DPS if they want, and not steal the ONLY spot available for tank/healer. They're sure as hell better at DPS than all the fucking 2 million ninjas constantly in IMS.
>>
>>146015845
Mystic is not as good of a DPS as actual DPS characters...
>>
I heard there was a leak of the new class?
An Elin Witch?
>>
>>146017553
Elf and Castanic female healslut class
>>
>>146017819
They said they have no plans for a new healing class.
>>
>>146012040
Well make a group and stop sulking. If you aren't confident at your class, that means you're bad enough at it that you choose to IMS over making your own group. So get better and stop whining.
>>
>>146017553
Are you thinking of the Sorc revamp? They have new spell animations and particles.
>>
>>146018487
They're getting rebalanced, I think all the old classes are in line for rebalancing. As a Sorc, I can't wait.
>>
https://docs.google.com/document/d/10AhhnR8vbLcq5xAWtDgZm6rToT-lt1nrnlyDZjJ_Z7g/preview#

the new class wont be a healer

its female only again so it will probably be the witch class
>>
>>146018805
Please don't be another Elin class. They already have enough.
>>
From what i understand, the witch class was proposed alongside the ninja class and ktera players were asked which they wanted, they chose ninja. People are just assuming that the witch class is next because of this.
>>
File: sasuga onee.webm (2MB, 960x600px) Image search: [Google]
sasuga onee.webm
2MB, 960x600px
>>146019103
it better be elin.
>>
MALE AMANI
>>
>>146017431
Maybe not a warrior/slayer/zerk/gunner

But still couldn't be worse than a fucking third ninja in the party.
>>
>>146020152
get out fag
>>
I saw in a video when someone was locking on with a skill and selected multiple targets, they got a counter showing how many were selected, is this a UI feature?
>>
are there any benefits of being in a guild besides being in a guild?
>>
>>146020615
You get to be in a guild.
>>
File: TERA_ScreenShot_20160619_194052.jpg (379KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
TERA_ScreenShot_20160619_194052.jpg
379KB, 1920x1080px
Chosen One? If that were true, shouldn't there be some sort of a sign, like a

Oh, figs.
>>
>>146018487
I asked the same too, but the guy who told me said it wasn't, and that he had seen the sorc revamp.
He said the yt video was taken down pretty quick.
>>
>>146021189
Is that cutie on CH?
>>
File: TERA 2012-12-29 01-15-37-04.jpg (483KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
TERA 2012-12-29 01-15-37-04.jpg
483KB, 1920x1200px
>>146018805
>Slayer
>Unequalized Hitbox issue
this seems like an elin nerf

delete bhs
>>
How will the witch class play?
>>
>>146024165
Cock growing magic
>>
>>146024165
hopefully like the BDO witch. One button, kill everything, insta win bullshit
>>
>>146024165
by fighting for love and friendship
>>
>>146024338
>>146024368
>>146024372
Is very insightful.
>>
>>146024165
With lots of breast shaking and nipple magic of course.
>>
Curious poll http://www.strawpoll.me/10531519

How much do game characters affect your self esteem

>>146024165
Do you have any info on it?
>>
>>146024767
Do you mean other players or NPCs? Why would either affect you?

>Do you have any info on it?
It's coming probably.
>>
>>146024767
I'm not sure I understand the question
>>
>>146024878
>>146024946
When you see characters in game, you may compare yourself to them, basically.
>>
>>146025095
Okay, I don't really get it, so I guess I'm not affected
>>
>>146025095
Do you mean other players or NPCs? Why would either affect you?
>>
>>146025225
>>146025424
I think anon means does it set a higher standard to hold yourself too, much like how people believe Barbie dolls set a high standard for women
>>
>>146025663
wtf
>>
>>146025663
In what sense though, looks, personality, strength?
>>
Any of you wonderful degenerates up for fapping together? Mostly looking for castanics, elves or humans to whisper lewd encouragement to from my own castanic!
>>
File: TERA_ScreenShot_20160619_220038.jpg (158KB, 677x666px) Image search: [Google]
TERA_ScreenShot_20160619_220038.jpg
158KB, 677x666px
If only player characters could look like this.
>>
>>146026949
i literally said that in a dungeon yesterday
>>
>>146026949
Disgusting
>>
>>146027115
I saw you say it and decided to bring it up here.
>>
>>146027202
oh hey sup taldeer
>>
>>146027202
No, I just did the level 62 quest bit where she jumps and thought it'd be nice to have that kind of body.
>>
>>146027291
Hey. Want to meet up in-game to talk about ERP later?
>>
>>146026253
I don't like castanics but if you have a busty elf or human I'll fap with you!
>>
>>146027602
Mh, I do have an elf in a bikini on CH, come to Lumbertown Ch3 if you want to join me~
>>
>>146027456
Nah, not tonight.
>>
>>146026253
You want someone to whisper to you, or you are the one doing the whispering?
>>
>>146028082
Either is fine with me, I like doing it myself when I'm this horny though!
>>
>>146027291
Oh look my first namedrop here
it wasn't me
>>
>>146028193
Name?
>>
>>146028572
Not gonna put out a name right now, but I'm the only person in Lumbertown chanell 3 on CH right now. Elf in a bikini, as requested by the other anon!
>>
File: 1440859129898.jpg (230KB, 748x904px) Image search: [Google]
1440859129898.jpg
230KB, 748x904px
>>
File: 1440295104362.jpg (354KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1440295104362.jpg
354KB, 1920x1080px
>>
Post cute Humans.
>>
To all you lewds of /terag/: what makes you tick? what gets you off? or what do you ideally want when it comes to being flirty or lewd? Be it physical traits you're attracted to, behaviors, or sexual/romantic acts that you enjoy, what is it that you most look forward to?
>>
>>146031776
I miss this cutie. She's so rarely around.
>>
>>146032762
FAT ELIN ASS
>>
>>146032762
Cute elins with -3/-2 height and +3/+2 thighs
>>
>>146032762

I'd like to admire -3 Height +3 Thigh elins a whole lot.

And i look forward to burying my face in between that fat elin ass and taking a huge whiff.
>>
>>146032762
Anal, I really, reallllly love anal, giving and receiving.
There's nothing I love more in this game than a cute elin willing to give up her cute puckered hole.
>>
Report on my Bamarama experience
>Gold played with
>2500 gold tokens, 1000 diamond tokens
>4 hours of careful betting
>2894 gold tokens, 1057 diamond tokens

>Total amount x9 for pay out
>12,118g

Basically, despite winning, you lose gold. You need to really gamble to win anything.
>>
>>146032762
Cute elins.
>>
Follow up poll http://www.strawpoll.me/10532209

To see why I got the results I did on previous poll >>146024767
>>
>>146032762
rubbing a trap elin under his desk till he cums in my hand and while I do his homework for him
>>
>>146032762
Thick human females.
>>
Really, 70% are female, and the general has such high content of "post butt"?
>>
>all these anons that like plump elin thighs but you can't bring yourself to play a character that has disproportionately large thighs for their height
>>
>>146032762
Degradating, nothing turns me on more than treating a worthless slut like trash while she begs me for more.
>>
>>146032762
As a male castanic, I can easily say one of my favorite acts is breed fucking, or just fucking like a wild animal, usually targeted at only one target till they end up mind broken and drooling.
>>
Did people confuse this poll to what you play as in game, or what you erp as? >>146034469
Because I really don't believe it.
>>
Why do guys like to play girls with peepees so much?

Peepees do not belong on girls, they belong in them.
>>
I NEED ELIN KNOTS IN MY LIFE!
>>
>>146032762
I don't know what the most accurate title for my fetish would be but I'm generally a submissive. Unfortunately people take that to mean masochism, degradation and so on. I can be okay with those things but I much prefer a more loving role. Daddy/daughter might be the closest I can think of, but I'm still not sure if that's it. I just want a dominant to be a bit forceful but not mean or rapey. I want lots of hugs, kisses, hand holding, and so on. Another fetish I have, and probably the reason why I gravitate towards playing Elin or similar races in other MMOs, is to be a pet. A literal house pet that master takes care of, even when I go into heat and can't control myself.
>>
>>146036519
Why do all Elins roleplay as futa?
>>
>>146036764
Because poporis are a mistake of nature.
You know deep down if poporis were just a race of shotas to match Elins the game would be almost nothing but those two.
>>
>>146036960
I'd still be Human
>>
>>146036397
>>146036764
I don't understand this either. I guess I can understand the desire to be a cute little girl, because that's what I want too, and then I can only assume people want to be able to fuck like they would naturally but keep their cute little girl image, so they go futa, but it just seems really unnatural. Not enough males giving the dicking.
>>
>>146032762
I like to tease. I like irritating another elin until they tire of my poking, grab me, and start poking ME instead. I want to be treated like a slut, used and abused 'til they think I've taken enough punishment, and then do double, filling me up with thick spunk from their fat cock. That's my game.
>>
>>146015845
>Why can't you pick what you want to queue up as if you have a class that can multirole?
Because they don't have that option right now. The system doesn't allow for it. Does it suck? Of course. But deal with it or make your own group if you want to play a healer class and then IMS as a dps while doing no healing.

>Mystic and Brawler should be able to queue up as DPS if they want, and not steal the ONLY spot available for tank/healer.
No, they really shouldn't. If these people want to make a DPS class then they should just make a DPS class. Or better yet, they can form their own groups where they let people know up front that they're doing some unconventional stuff that will inconvenience everyone else. Are there cases of mystics doing 1.2m/s at endgame content. You bet. Is it common? Hell, no it isn't. Again, sorry you want to DPS so badly, but if you're the only healer in the group then you're just going to be expected to do your primary role which is healing. To be completely honest, if you're able to do both then by all means, do both. But don't starve your team of mana and endurance debuffs and heals just because you feel like doing 600k/s.
>>
>>146037906
Brawler can dps better then most dps classes so they should be able to go dps.

I dunno about Mystics, Im pretty sure thats just memes.
>>
>>146038139
Just make your own groups with extra brawlers.
>>
>>146038139
Why on earth would you leave your 1 minute wait time tank queue to queue as a DPS?

Better yet, why not just do your normal role as a tank, while still being content in the knowledge that you're pumping out dps that is on par with the actual dps in your party?

Why do you NEED to be able to queue in a long line with all the other DPS players? Are brawlers fucking retarded? Enjoy your short waiting time.
>>
I just started and heard about this Buddy Up thing. Is it like the mentor system in other games?
If so, can anyone hook me up with a code or a referral link or something? I'm on Tempest Reach, if that helps.
>>
>>146040719
What are mentor systems in other games?

Really, it's just a code you enter, and you get some bonuses in game. You will pretty much never ever talk with your mentor, and they'll likely never help you.
>>
>>146040828
>a code you enter, and you get some bonuses in game
>never ever talk with your mentor
Every MMO's referral system
>>
>>146040828
>>146041047
I w-would talk to and help my mentee, but I'm always too slow to give my code out or not home at the time ;_;
>>
>>146041047
>60+
>haven't seen or talked to my mentor
>will probably just change server once I hit 65
>>
>>146040828
>You will pretty much never ever talk with your mentor, and they'll likely never help you.

It's nice they gave me a code from here, but I agree with this. According to the Friend's List, they haven't been online with that character in a month, so it's kind of sad I'll never get to meet/party with them at all.
>>
File: terag.png (761KB, 1562x543px) Image search: [Google]
terag.png
761KB, 1562x543px
So, this seem about right?

I find it really stupid when a certain type of people talk about these kinds of things... Where they'll suggest things like, "well, how would men feel if male characters were sexualized?". To sexualize male characters in the same way as they sexualize female characters, you'd end up with some really gay looking stuff, that men wouldn't feel jealous and cause them to feel like they don't look good enough, it'd disgust them. Most likely, it'd make the girls disgusted by the male characters too, only ones enjoying them would be part of the gay population.

Pretty sure it just has to do with where females and males place their own value, and where they place the opposites sexes value.
Men like their women sexy, and it's one of their primary attraction points. Women knows this, and I think have natural instincts to be "sexually" attractive, because that's how you find a mate... So, naturally they'd feel a lot worse, self-confidence wise, when they see other "women" who portray much better sex characteristics than themselves.
Where as, guys put their own value in achievements, heroism, and maturity. Likewise, do girls put more value in achievements, and stability, over raw sexually appealing imagery.

Maybe not /terag/ material, but something I got to think about when looking at high elfs and castanics, and some videos on stepahruus yt.... Like this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hh7N1raCWzQ
>>
File: 1459859810265.png (106KB, 298x277px) Image search: [Google]
1459859810265.png
106KB, 298x277px
>>146043689
>>
>>146043889
Oh, I wonder where you usually post/spoiler]
>>
File: 1441289487439.jpg (45KB, 345x345px) Image search: [Google]
1441289487439.jpg
45KB, 345x345px
>>146043689
I forgot to mention this, I voted 5 times for female because fuck you I don't know if the 6th vote is real though
>>
>>146044151
And what did you get out of it? Got an aspie temper tantrum out?

I will never understand aspies.
>>
Help, I feel empty.
>>
>>146046630
post butt
>>
File: 1433386721448.jpg (102KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1433386721448.jpg
102KB, 1280x720px
>>146046630
How do you want me to fill you up?
>>
File: blowjob test.png (298KB, 956x302px) Image search: [Google]
blowjob test.png
298KB, 956x302px
Who do I talk to about ERP? I want to get good enough to pass the CH /vg/ guild's ERP test but I think I should practice first.
>>
>>146047117
Asuraia "baby maker" Redgrave
>>
>>146047381
I would prefer to practice with someone not in Dump before I take their ERP test. Because I am a Popori archer, I worry they will not accept me unless my ERP is truly amazing.
>>
>>146047487
>Popori

GL finding anybody
>>
>>146047487
Oh you're a popori? I know you sad no dump but you have to practice with Ogata.Matake if you're a popori. They'll surely add in a good word for you when you apply.
Asuraia is still an option
>>
>>146047583
I find plenty of partners as a popori. You would be surprised how many people, especially high elf women and elin girls, enjoy being taken and impregnated by my knot.
>>146047592
I will message Ogata.Matake when I log in then. Thank you very much.
>>
>only characters level 9 or below is applicable for BuddyUp system
Fug, I got my first character to 12 before realizing. Does the Buddyup thing give anything significant for newcomers?
>>
>>146048192
Remake your char, buddyup will make your leveling A LOT easier
>>
>>146048192
Yes. Remake your character. if you're only level 12.
>>
>>146048192
At this point you can still remake easily, the rewards are very very useful, especially for new players.
You get gold, 100% exp boost, mounts, bascially stuff any new player needs.
>>
>>146048378
>>146048363
>>146048419
That's pretty nice.
Anyone still have a code on TR?
>>
>>146047117
Find and fuck someone on MT first. Lewdist, Scythe.Loli, Nepgeah. I hear Lewdist loves popori.
>>
>>146048492
I don't want to fuck any of those people, or anyone from MT in general, because I've seen the way they go crazy and clingy in the thread.
>>
>>146048631
Thats just a meme and overexaggerated, those people are fine.
>>
File: TERA_ScreenShot_20160526_145810.jpg (483KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
TERA_ScreenShot_20160526_145810.jpg
483KB, 1920x1080px
>>146048489
Tatsuree#9730

Have fun anon.
>>
>>146048940
Just a side question
Which class is most forgiving when playing with high latency?
>>
>>146049014
How high are we talking?
>>
File: Shame.jpg (428KB, 1856x1073px) Image search: [Google]
Shame.jpg
428KB, 1856x1073px
>>146048856
>MT people are fine
>>
>>146049079
>Siz
>King
That isn't an MT problem, that's their own problem. Those people have severe mental deficiencies.
Besides it's not like CH is better.
>>
>>146049079
its ironic this is posted because siz and his current bf (leaf), the times theyve broken up easily hit double digits and they fight constantly
>>
>>146049072
I'm in SEAsia so I'm expecting around 200 to West Coast.
Used to play FFXIV and I did fine, although admittedly FFXIV is pretty slow-paced.
>>
>>146049252
Probably want to avoid Sorceror and Reaper. Archer isnt a good idea either.

They're all playable (I play Sorc with 220) but your dps will suffer and you will have less time to avoid attacks and mechanics. If you give zero fucks about tryharding then dont worry about it.
>>
>>146049079
Holy shit, MT is nuts. Who are these people in game so I know to steer clear of them?
>>
>>146049079
>implying lewdist, nep, scythe are that bad
my dude xd
>>
>>146048631
Majority of people who ERP on MT are fine, there are just a few specific nutcases like
>>146049079
this guy, iirc he went crazy over getting kicked from TFT for being a spastic, and was friends with some really bad folk.
>>146048492
I can't really vouch for any of these folk personally but friends have told me they're fine, good, even, no idea about the popori part though.
>>
>>146050174
It's okay. An elin at the dumpfire was receptive to my knot and I got a lot of practice with her. A LOT of practice. A gentleman does not kiss and tell, but you know who you are, and I really appreciated you letting me knot in your ass.
>>
>>146050174
Lewdie has a priest thats a popo im not sure if that means anything though
>>
>>146050535
We're you really that quick with her?
>>
File: cuddling.gif (852KB, 500x340px) Image search: [Google]
cuddling.gif
852KB, 500x340px
Have a good day, /terag/!
>>
>>146037128
I kind of like the idea of a cute little Elin with a dick who's very subby and has their dick played instead of fucking.
>>
>>146051168
I would have a good day if this gif happened to me
>>
>>146051152
Yes. She did not want foreplay. Asked me to just shove it in her. She was very eager, since I guess knots are a meme now, and so she wanted to experience it. CH really is a magical place.
>>
File: not ok.jpg (77KB, 500x347px) Image search: [Google]
not ok.jpg
77KB, 500x347px
>>146051268
Same here, anon.
>>
File: the-world-god-only-knows-1571431.jpg (114KB, 750x1090px) Image search: [Google]
the-world-god-only-knows-1571431.jpg
114KB, 750x1090px
>tfw all of your friends quit tera at the same time
>>
>>146051789
Make new ones. Ezpz.
>>
>>146052534
I wish it were ezpz for me.
>>
>>146052778
You made friends the first time around didn't ya? Just do whatever it was that you did the first time and you'll be fine.
>>
>>146052968
You don't get it. I got lucky. I play on a dead as fuck server. I made friends when people still played there. There is no one left. I'm thinking of transferring. Either to CH or TR.
>>
>>146053107
That's unfortunate. Both of those choices seem pretty decent though. You'll surely be able to find a friend or 3 there, just keep a positive attitude, try to take the first step and you'll be A-ok.
>>
>>146053107
I wasn't the anon being positive towards you but if I was I'd probably be reconsidering my advice right about now. I mostly come to /terag/ on a daily basis to meet new people and make friends, its fairly good for that purpose, but the majority of posters here are MT or CH (or a recent rise in TR posts) and you see people post from other servers maybe once every few weeks, maybe even months sometimes. And if you're too shy to meet people regularly without the help of a common ground like /terag/, you're shit out of luck ;_; its terrible. Tera and MMOs in general aren't so great for facilitating natural friendship anymore.
>>
Fuck I want to die.
>>
>>146053526
post dead butt
>>
File: suicide tips and tricks.jpg (41KB, 500x571px) Image search: [Google]
suicide tips and tricks.jpg
41KB, 500x571px
>>146053562
>>
who /insomnia/ here?
>try to sleep
>can't
>end up on /terag/ at 4 am
>>
>>146053843
It's 5 am here, please send help.
>>
>>146053876
3am here. Leveling is so fun at this hour.
>>
>>146053843
>>146053876
>>146054239
5 am here, at work, its so fun reading /terag/ and not being able to play or message anyone here. Will probably be unable to sleep for several hours after getting home and wake up an hour before its time to go to work again
>>
>>146054406
hi nyu
>>
File: 0.jpg (24KB, 500x290px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
24KB, 500x290px
>>
>>146055214
why are you sad, anon
>>
File: what.png (37KB, 171x127px) Image search: [Google]
what.png
37KB, 171x127px
Help, I can't find the Guilds on Server option.
Is it hidden until later levels or something?
>>
>>146055637
Click guild and if you're guildless it brings up the guild finder interface.
>>
File: 01.png (280KB, 831x521px) Image search: [Google]
01.png
280KB, 831x521px
>>146055697
That was the first thing I tried, but searching "Touch" returned nothing.
So either the thing searches by description; I'm not in the level bracket for the guild recruitment (I'm 19 right now); or the guild was delisted somehow.
>>
File: oh.png (923KB, 1110x1600px) Image search: [Google]
oh.png
923KB, 1110x1600px
>>146055894
It's because you have "join now" still selected. Try the other setting and it should come up.
>>
>>146055947
Ooooh here it is.
Should have figured out with having to wait for application accept and all.
>>
hello friends
>>
File: 031.png (1MB, 1110x1600px) Image search: [Google]
031.png
1MB, 1110x1600px
>>146056127
Glad you got it working.
>>146056168
Hello. We'll be at 750 soon, so just be patient.
>>
File: Bartender.jpg (102KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Bartender.jpg
102KB, 1280x720px
>>146056168
Hello there

>>146055214
Hi Anon, how are you?
>>
go to hell, thread
>>
New thread.
>>146056532
Thread posts: 751
Thread images: 101

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.