[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/tesog/ - The Elder Scrolls Online General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 758
Thread images: 102

File: 3[1].jpg (181KB, 1280x707px) Image search: [Google]
3[1].jpg
181KB, 1280x707px
Too good to be true Edition.

Elder Thread: >>143396737

>Official news
Dark Brotherhood DLC out on May 31st!
http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/news/post/2016/04/22/dark-brotherhood-launch-details
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6vtLcDgRkQ

>Latest patch notes
http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/patch-notes

>Sales and deals
http://www.dlgamer.us/download-the_elder_scrolls_online-pc_games-p-19435.html (authorized reseller)
http://www.kinguin.net/es/catalogsearch/result/index/?q=elder+scrolls+online (some anons have been using it without issues so far)

>Online lore portal and map
http://www.imperial-library.info/
http://uesp.net/wiki/Online:Online
http://esomap.uesp.net/

>UI addons for PC
http://esoui.com/addons.php

>Assorted links
http://teso-rp.com/
http://esoacademy.com/
http://eso-fashion.com/

>/tesog/ Guilds
[PC NA] message @clv for invite
[PC EU] message @the_kyrox for invite
[PS4 NA and EU] message PSN: kibukj. There is also an ESOG PSN community.

>We have a Discord open for every platform:
https://discord.gg/0zy535yopcQNGH6I

>Platform poll:
http://www.strawpoll.me/10281492
>>
File: Screenshot_20160527_212426.png (2MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160527_212426.png
2MB, 1680x1050px
>>143646040
> Play PvP
> Suddenly you can't move for some reason, can't even break cc.
> You see someone in the horizon
> You've seen this before
> It's someone using Critical Rush
> Like a deer caught in the headlights you can just watch as this train of destruction runs towards you
> Zenimax decided that allowing someone to move out of the way as they see someone for several seconds charging at them just wasn't fair
> As he rushes towards you, you know what to expect once he's in reach
> An endless barrage of wrecking blow
> "Right so this patch we're going to focus on stamina abilities. Also we're going to buff poison damage, also we saw that Stamina DK was the top damagedealer so we gave them a buff and made sure their stamina abilities gets stronger due to being based on position instead of fire"

Thanks Zenimax
>>
>>143646565
stam DK is getting a buff? nice!
>>
>>143646565
based
my main is a stamina DK
>>
stam NB for pvp - imperial or bosmer?
>>
>>143646718
race?
>>
>>143647092
New poisons in Dark Brotherhood coming up, as well as a bunch of NB abilities changing to disease means bosmer's resists should make fighting them easier.
>>
File: 1441421947873.gif (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1441421947873.gif
1MB, 640x360px
Having a limit on how many characters you can delete per day is arguably one of the worst game decisions made by ZOS

I just started playing recently and was trying out different characters and now I can't fucking play until I get more deletes, because I decided on what I want to main, but the name I want to use is in currently taken by a character I plan to delete.

Why would they limit deletes? WHY THE FUCK
>>
>>143649762
Bots apparently. Early on, there were easy to get to, single use quests that would give good gold and were easily automated.

You could make your first alt before your main? or get a character to level 8 quickly as a crafting alt?
>>
>>143649762
You get one delete back per 24 hours from your last deletion.

This limit killed gold spammers over night in the PC version.

Don't make so many characters maybe?
>>
>>143649938
>>143650002

I suppose if it means less bots and mail spam, it isn't such bullshit.
>>
Minion now has ads, don't update it.
>>
>>143650873
Thanks for the warning, almost updated.
>>
File: Untitled.png (20KB, 644x388px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
20KB, 644x388px
is ESO graphically demanding as fuck or just poorly optimized. Even on medium I get fps drops to 30s when I enter towns. It's mostly smooth 60 outside of them though even on ultra

Right now I just lowered resolution, shadows, draw distance and it's tolerable, but still getting drops.

Will I just have to play on low for 60 fps, or is there something that can be done.
>>
Bought this game recently, impressed with the variety in combat it offers, but still clueless overall.

Would I be gimping myself if I played as a nightblade with a 2hander for example?
>>
>>143653682
2h nightblade is the done think afaik
>>
anyone know which addon gives the armour damage percentage, when you view what you're wearing?
>>
>>143652776

I've not had any problems with performance running on high, and I have a dinky weiner GTX650, 8gb ram, and a 6 year old 3ghz black edition.

If you have the minimap addon, you may want to uninstall it.

The second I installed that addon my FPS dropped by like 40 with ugly spikes during pop-ins. Second I uninstalled, went back to being smooth as butter.

Haven't had any sort of lag since.
>>
So, how much does Executioner actually matter for 2h DPS in PvE?

I'd understand a 30% execute, or even a 25% execute, but 20% with a passive bonus at 15% just doesn't seem very good.

On most mobs that's literally one hit, and it's really just the same damage as Wrecking Blow with slightly less cast time.

Even on bosses it's usually only 5-10 hits before it's dead.

Wouldn't I gain a much greater overall bonus from slotting somthing like Evil Hunter instead, and just continue spamming Wrecking blow?

I'm only level 38 right now - will the bosses maybe eventually get enough health for it to be more useful?
>>
>>143657617
>minimap addon

is that advanced UI?

I have it installed, but not enabled, because I couldn't figure out how to move that stupid minimap
>>
>>143658087

I was talking about the Minimap addon by Fyarkin, but I don't use AUI. It's possible that might have it bundled in.
>>
>>143657812
in dungeons where things have exponentially higher health the 300% execute damage will output far more dps than even perfect light weave wrecking blows

its also a very comfy combo in overworld pve to crit charge>wb>executioner with light weaves in between.
>>
P2W is here.
>>
>>143659852
yep, everyone's totally going to use the shitty crown store poisons over the leagues-better crafted poisons.

this is exactly just like the crown tri-pots and food, overall shittier, but convenient for anyone who can't utilize a crafting station.
>>
What's the word on the street with how magicka sorcs are dealing with the too brief shields in the patch?
>>
>>143652776
I'm only using a 950 and have 10Gigs of RAM and I have no qualms whatsoever playing it on High and even Ultra when the mood takes me
>>
>>143646565
I just respecced my DK to stam. Dis gonna be fun.
>>
>>143665697
What level were you?

>>143659852
Specially for crafters.
>>
Fuck it I can't take it anymore

I had to take a break from this game last year when summer ended (college/job). It's summer again, what did I miss and am I too far behind?
>>
File: onestepclosertoheaven.png (2MB, 1173x685px) Image search: [Google]
onestepclosertoheaven.png
2MB, 1173x685px
Please speak slowly, and try to explain this to me like you're speaking to a child - I'm afraid I don't quite understand. It appears that, via some invisible and unknowable force, this game is causing me to have fun.

You can be honest with me. Do I have a brain problem? Am I feverish? Is it fatal? I feel faint. My vision is getting dark. I feel death at my shoulder. No, false alarm, that's just some fucking Ayelid ghost trying to give me a quest.
>>
>>143669189
Dark Brotherhood update on the 31st, lots of changes...
>>
>>143670203
anon please I need you to bring me to speed, my clan's been dead for months and I feel a little overwhelmed again
>>
>The next time you steal something from the most powerful necromancer in Tamriel, maybe you shouldn't hide it in a fucking crypt.

Abnur Tharn is fucking golden.
>>
>>143668013
>>
>>143670575
>>143670703
Samefag
>>
>>143670594
hahah I just did that quest too
his bant is fucking excellent, even acknowledges good calls from that tall shewarrior when earns points
>>
>>143658221

I don't think that's it then

>>143663405

the fuck is wrong with my game then

what view distance do you have?

I'm able to get solid 60 at high settings with view distance at 50 right now
>>
>>143670594

It's hard not to like him, he's my favourite of the companions for sure.
>>
File: go_fish.jpg (301KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
go_fish.jpg
301KB, 1920x1080px
I need more colors.

Has anyone completed any fishing achievements?
How much time does it take to catch all the trophy fish for one zone?
Are there any optimal strategies for fishing that could save some time?
>>
>Pair of argonians want to kill a dark elf in revenge for slavery
>Dark elf seems legitimately regretful for her family's actions and is sad that parents are dead
>Well okay I guess I can't just let them murder her
>Maybe I can confront the assassi
>Nope we kill them
>Whew we survived perhaps someday this stupid pact will be over and we can go back to owning slaves

God dammit
>>
>>143675713
Hours per zone. Today I spent two hours and about 150 guts trying to catch that fucking Mud Lamprey in Deshaan without getting it. Well at least you get plenty of gold from selling Psijic Ambrosia or Perfect Roe.
>>
What class is a good fit for argonian? Their abilities seem all over the place with maybe a small focus on playing a healer
>>
>>143679789
Some people like them for tanks due to their unique racial ability of increased healing received.
The swimming speed has no practical use as far as I know. Any place that skill might be useful is usually full of deadly fish.
>>
>>143680549
Swim speed is good for fleeing guards
>>
>>143680742

>all argonians are good for is committing crimes

racist
>>
File: 1453234075214.gif (133KB, 311x366px) Image search: [Google]
1453234075214.gif
133KB, 311x366px
>>143680742
>>143681007
>>
Does blocking lessen the effect of red AoE attacks?
>>
>>143685168
Pretty sure it decrees all damage, even damage over time on you for some strange reason. It absolutely help against AoE tho.
>>
For someone who just got this on ps4, what are some beginners tips?
>>
>>143688168
Crafting is worth taking a look at and the sooner the better. Always have something on research. Save your money so you can buy a mount asap.
>>
>>143688168
If you're a Skyrim adventurer, take a couple hours to learn to use the combat system effectively. You'll have a lot more fun if you feel powerful when adventuring.
>>
I'm sure I missed the shitstorm about this here, but what do people think of 4K crowns for the Dro'Mathra Senche mount?

I think it looks cool, but there's no way in hell im condoning the price by paying that much. Voting with my wallet for this one.
>>
>>143693909

Why would there be a shitstorm over cosmetics?

They can charge $100 for that shit and people will still buy it. That's the kind of people they're afer.

If it keeps the game from having invasive monetization I don't give a fuck.
>>
>>143694123

The forums and subreddit were a shitstorm, people were furious. I'm not as much angry as I am just not willing to pay out.

I still think it's a stupid thing to do because they'd be making a lot more money from crowns by selling it for 2.5k like they do with other exclusives. More people would be willing to shell out to buy a new stock of crowns. I'm sure the ZoS thinking was "Let's charge more than people are likely to have saved in their wallets so they're forced to buy another large crown pack."
>>
>>143693909
I don't care how other people spend their money as long as it's not p2w. I'm fine with the way the pay model is now and as long as Zenimax is making enough money they won't change it.
>>
>>143693909
It's too much and there were smarter ways to market it desu.

Still, richkids will be richkids, so you can still see a fair amount of Dro'Mathra Senches around.
>>
>>143694598
>"Let's charge more than people are likely to have saved in their wallets so they're forced to buy another large crown pack."
I do believe that is the very same reasoning behind the 500crown welcome wallet
>>
File: Screenshot_20160527_204808.png (3MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160527_204808.png
3MB, 1680x1050px
>>143693909
I completely missed that shitstorm. As long as it's not p2w I couldn't care less. This was in Deshaan on the EU server yesterday and they got mocked for spending so much on a mount.
>>
Join the guilds faggots
>>
If anybody plays Xbone EU, add me at TheEnkian. I'm looking to start a guild because nobody I know in real life plays on Xbone, they're either PC or PS4.
>>
Any good stam DK builds? I'm aiming for PvP, but it wouldn't hurt to know some levelling tips as well.
Mentioning levelling, can you guys tell me the most essential Dragonknight skills (and 1h+shield)? I'm new to DK. Using heavy armor, aiming for 5 heavy + 2 med ultimately, is it a good setup or moar medium?
>>
File: what.jpg (169KB, 945x879px) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
169KB, 945x879px
So my main is an imperial stamina dragonknight, and I am trying decide on what my alt should be. I am enjoying my dragonknight but I play on him with a friend and don't want to work ahead of my friend.

I want to make a dark elf but I don't know what to do. Suggestions?
>>
Do your secondary weapons don't give ultimate?

When I switch to my bow, nothing gives any ulti. And then for around 5 seconds after I switch back.
>>
>>143705403
I'm leveling a stam DK dps with 2h/dw. 5 med, 1 light, 1 heavy.
The unstable flame is my standard opener
Burning talons and burning breath help a lot with those groups of three that are so common in pve. I chose Burning talons for the additional dps.
The chain pull thing is nice for maneuvering mobs to a safe place to fight and for the CC.
If you're ranged, stonefist is a good CC.
>>
>>143705403
>1h+shield
It's really a tank skill line. 2h is good for a stam dps.
>>
Why are the only people who use mics in this game black? I've heard maybe 20 different people using a mic in random campaign groups and almost every single one of them sounded black except for one hick white sounding dude.
>>
>>143705570
DK skills are mostly melee, go ranged for different gameplay.
Dark elves have some flame damage racials. You could do a flame staff wielding sorc.
>>
>>143708876

Black people have quality taste in video-games.
>>
>>143709024
>flame staff

I will be honest; I hate the way staves play. Lighting staff is the only one I can bear, which is sort of my dilemma.

I had thoughts of starting a magplar but it seems dumb to use something other than a fire staff as a dark elf.
>>
>>143688168
do at least enough crafting to unlock the hirelings for each craft, join a big guild hopefully with a trader and sell off any gold or purple materials you get from the hirelings

use the gold to buy a horse asap to start getting it upgraded and get the first few bank/bag upgrades

always have something researching in your crafting stations, starting on it early will result in a lot less headache later on

try to wear 1 piece of every kind of armor so you get skill ups, also try to have at least 1 class skill from all 3 trees to keep them leveled

when you hit 10 look up the cyrodiil skyshard map, join the non vet non champ map first if you want to do actual PVPing but you can guest into a vet map that your side dominates to collect more skyshards
>>
>>143709527
I was more implying why is it only black people who use mics? I'm not convinced 95% of the population in the game is black but 95% of random mic users certainly are.

This was the NA PS4 server too, I would have thought black dudes would all be on xbones but now that I think about it the PS4 is kind of the main system for fighting game fans which = black people.
>>
>>143709637
I have Dark elf magplar healer, flame staff/resto staff.
I think high elves have a lightning damage bonus.
>>
>>143710553
6% fire/ice/lightning I think, still probably better off using a fire staff though because of burn
>>
healing staff best staff
>>
>>143711161
How good is stamina sorc on a dark elf? It seems like it is the closest to a spellsword, which would be my ideal character.
>>
>>143711161
You could go bow with a flame enchant, but you're not going to get nearly as much out of racial bonus.
While I prefer the feel of a bow and the sneak attacks, I prefer the staff abilities to the bow abilities.
>>
>>143710245
probs because a lot of black people are extroverted
>>
>>143709024
And what for secondary?
>>
>>143712447
And rapists
>>
>>143712884
You could go for destro/resto for all ranged even if you're not healing. Resto gives you a self-heal and has some nice passives for magicka users.
>>
>>143711398
staff so nice I equip it twice
>>
Does anyone know around how much sustainWerewolf does fully upgraded?

I can do around 9k DPS single target in dungeons at 39 with Wrecking Blow spam, but my werewolf only does around 5k.

I'm just wondering if it's even worth it to start upgrading right now.
>>
>>143718646
people have pulled 40k on ww in super short single target fights before, but that damage quickly goes down as the fight drags on. it's a decent morph for vet dungeons that aren't vcoa/icp/wgt.
>>
>>143711398
Resto staff has it's advantages, but it lacks some of the nice features of the destro staff.
I like crushing shock for the interrupt on those healers and necromancers and the knockback of the flame staff's destructive touch is great for dealing with anything that gets to melee range.
That's why I like the desto/resto combo.
>>
Pls don't die.
>>
>>143708560
Any PvP skill choice tips? The Talons are quite disappointing to me, I thought they were a better version of sorc's Encase but their range is pitiful.

>>143708762
A-actually I wanted this character to be quite tanky. I might use 2h as the primary weapon and move 1h and shield to the back bar once I reach 15 lvl.
>>
>>143730059
I haven't done a lot of pvp, so I can't offer much there.
The talons are for close melee only, you get right in the middle of the mobs, lock them down and go to work.
Tanky is fine and you can get through pve content solo with 1h+shield. It takes a bit longer to burn mobs down, but there is nothing more satisfying than shield bashing a caster to death in mid cast.
>>
>>143730059
talons is good for draining your target's stamina, many people use shield charge from S&B and couple it with talons to CC lock people, to leave, they will have to either wait out both CC, or break free then dodge roll, the latter costing a lot of stamina.
>>
you know what this game needs? hand placed unique items around the world in various locations people in the know can rush to like other tes games. When you walk into a dungeon in this game you have no real thought that maybe something good is hidden somewhere. I miss that feeling.
>>
>>143693909
I think it looks cool. Happy with my current mount, so I didn't get one. It does tickle me a little how its pricing made a few people rage, which I will admit is probably a flaw in my character for which there is likely a name.
>>
>>143733218

So much this. Even if it's just an extra momento or hat every now and then.
>>
So how many of you guys consider ESO canon or TES fanfiction? I haven't seen any contradictions that stick out to me, but I'm also fairly blind to these sorts of things.
>>
>>143739143

I consider it canon despite the while Cyrodiil jungle issue. Most do, some lorefags are just babies because they don't want the lore touched.
>>
>>143669189
changes that will make stamina builds great again, I'm excited myself
>>
>>143711647
lol what dark elf has specific passive for Fire damage, that race is more towards magic dk
>>
>>143739847
The lore doesn't make the game, the game makes the lore.
>>
>>143693909
Don't really care for any cosmetics, if I ever get a surplus of crown from getting sub then I might look into them but I won't be outright buying crowns anytime soon.
>>
>>143739143
TES lore has room for contradictions built right into its fundamental cosmos, everything is canon.
>>
>>143713969
Sounds nice, I'll probably do that
>>
>>143694123
It keeps them from putting stuff like the craft bag behind a paywall, oh, wait...
>>
File: Screenshot_20160519_110919.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160519_110919.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
Why does the DB update have to hit the day after TW3 Blood and Wine? And why does the Dirty Bomb crate event still go on at that time? All while I gotta study for my master's exam :/
AND WHY DOES THE FUCKING LEGACY CAPTCHA ALWYS SAY I AM WRONG WHEN I AIN'T?
>>
>Nidras, a thief?
>>
Is there a way to get past this agegate bullshit? Or a fix for it to work on firefox?
>>
>>143752715
Disregard this, I suck cocks.
Apparently agegate needs the tracker 'typekit by adobe' enabled to function.
>>
>>143753003
what was that?
>>
is there a use for posions now?

someone tell, this is the 100% deciding factor in wether ill give this game another shot or not
>>
>>143754468
The poison patch will be released the 31th.
>>
>>143755629
nice. i dont even care if the poison will be shit but crafting ravage stamina poitons without a single fucking use makes me go autist
>>
>>143754347
That agegate thing which asks your age on the ESO webpage doesn't work with ghostery blocking the usual trackers.
>>
>>143739143
Considering the trainwrecks that Morrowind, Oblivion and Skyrim are for lore purists ESO is as canon as any other game. The fact that they have to consult Bethesda for any major lore decisions and the fact that they've said it's canon only solidifies it further.

I approach lore the same way you approach lore in the Warhammer universe; things aren't true and false as much as they're written to further the writers own agenda.

ESO have given me wood orcs, ancient argonian civilizations and letting me travel to one of the moons. More interesting than what I got out of Skyrim.
>>
>>143755893
Oh, I see.
>>
We really need a way to check out people's gear and slotted abilities. There's no way to know if a damage-dealer is good, bad or mediocre before you're half-way trough the dungeon.
>>
Can anyone tell me how people are able to multi cast ultimates? I just watched this sorc cast two storm atronashs, then when that fight was over, he cast another two very soon after
>>
>>143756250
There's an infinite ultimate exploit going around right now, expect a hotfix today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KosPhi1vchQ&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>143757685
It's not an exploit but a 3rd party software. I'm not sure what they can do about it except banning people using it.
>>
>>143761338
sounds fair, cheat engine, maybe?
>>
>>143761338
>I'm not sure what they can do about it

they can do plenty. just because it might be software doesn't mean it's magically immune to ZoS developers
>>
117th for barbershop when
>>
>>143765165
it baffles me that even after 2 years or daily forum threads asking for it, it still isn't implemented
>>
>>143765165
>>143765604
they are working on it still you fags
>>
>>143766762
are they mentally challenged?
>>
>>143756210
I could see people abusing this to kick anyone that uses a slightly different build from the "best" (i.e. ones from Deltia's site)

And you are still prone to getting that player that copies a great build from a YouTube video but has no idea how to use it.
>>
cunt
>>
>>143766969

Are Delita's builds even still relavent?

At least looking at Sorc builds, they're all from over a year ago. From what I know about the game so far a lot of the choices seem questionable.
>>
>>143766969
> "best" (i.e. ones from Deltia's site)
I understand why you put those quotation marks there. So sure, skip the skills, but still allow me to see the equipment. I was more thinking about avoiding groups when you've a veteran rank 11 going around in half the gear green from veteran rank 8 and the like. Like it or not, not all players can do all dungeons with all gear. If someone gets one-shotted there's fuck all I can do as a healer.
>>
>>143761338
How exactly are they doing this? Are they reading memory and editing it or something?
>>
>>143772248
>when you've a veteran rank 11 going around in half the gear green from veteran rank 8 and the like
sounds like me
>>
>>143772606
No idea, I haven't encountered it yet.
>>
>>143773934
they exist
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhNtQx2dIdU
Stamina sorc based on outsubstaining your enemies with dots and heals from the new surge.
What's your thought /tesog/
>>
>>143733218
I'm not sure that would work so well in an MMO. If the items are any good, they will be well known immediately because everyone will be using them. Then you just look it up online and go get it.
>>
>>143774095
>>143772606

As far as I know they're using Cheat Engine. The lag in Cyrodiil is a result of anti-cheat measurements. They've been fixing some of the lag and as a result stuff that worked years ago suddenly work again.
>>
who the FUCK is sitting on all those wh40k names
>>
>>143770398
No.

If you want builds go to tamrielfoundry. The only youtuber that has actual good builds is Alcast.
>>
>>143778471
?
>>
>>143777339
I remember seeing that video a little while back when I was looking for builds - did he post one of actual pvp with it?

I'm too bummed about how they wrecked sorc shields to even think about the new meta for stam sorc.
>>
You guys are alive again? I swear this general comes and goes.

Nice to see you all back again.
>>
>>143779427
Seems to be more active now 2bh.

I remember when you'd see one posted every few weeks and it'd get 15 replies before 404ing. Those were some sad times.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160528_013659.png (2MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160528_013659.png
2MB, 1680x1050px
>>143646629
>>143646718
>>143665697

Laugh all you want. Stamina based templars and dragonknights can solo veteran city of ashes but HOLD YOUR FUCKING DAEDRIC PRINCES seems like sorceres have a little too easy time in veteran maelstorm arena! we wouldn't want sorcerers to continue being good at the only thing the class excels at, right? After all we've some real problem if people can clear solo content and we need to focus on that instead of the fact that people can finish 4-player content solo without breaking a sweat! Who cares that sorcerers gets outbursted and outlasted in PvP or are useless in all roles in endgame trials because dem sorcersers m8 we need to keep em in check it's not like dragonknights and nightblades are balling out of control.

Fuck me.
>>
>>143779302
Not that I know of.
>>
>>143779623
Sorc is just such an annoying brainless class to deal with in PvP though. All they do is spam mines and shields and crushing shock. It might not be good but it sure is fucking tedious to deal with, especially in IC. No pity for the magSorcs.
>>
>>143780351
You won't need to worry about their not really good, but tedious asses any more, friend. MagSorcs are now crafting writ alts.
>>
>>143781139
>MagSorcs are now crafting writ alts.
why?
>>
>>143781534
massive nerf to all shields and that crit buff that healed you on crit damage
>>
>>143781662
I just made a mag sorc :)
>>
>>143777891
thats how you do it in the singleplayer games as well

it still adds to the game when you go somewhere and peek in a little nook and see a thing
>>
>>143780351
>All they do is spam mines and shields and crushing shock.
That's simply because everything else got nerfed and it's all you can do to survive.
>>
>>143733218
I could see this work. Zenimax already have specific NPC's that only occurs during specific times and places. Werewolves and The Golden comes to mind. I wouldn't mind if they did something similar with a treasure chest.
>>
Anyone have a good nightblade build?
>>
>>143784756
The golden?
>>
Quick question for really anyone willing to answer, but this game isn't canon is it? I really have no interest in playing it but I love lore like a fucking tolkienfag. I don't want to miss out on a potentially canon experiences.

It looks fun but I'm not really sold on it. Does the game even really matter story-wise?
>>
>>143787178
The pvp vendors that shows up in Cyrodiil on weekends and sell monster helmets and end-game gear for either 100k gold or 200k alliance points. If you're v16 you should really have a look because she's selling Morag Kena's helmets this weekend.
>>
>>143788524
It's 100% canon. If you like orcs, wood-elves and argonians you'll probably like it since they've gotten more love than in the rest of the games.
>>
>>143788941
>It's 100% canon
Source? My ass.
>>
>>143789078
Source: the Bethesda "loremaster" that Zeni have to go through to get any piece of lore approve.
>>
>>143789078
https://twitter.com/tesonline/status/372017971423498240

All big decisions on lore literary have to be approved by Bethesda. The reason there's no Imga or Sloads is because Bethesda didn't wanted them in the game.
>>
>>143789291
I don't think anybody trusts colonel sanders
>>
>>143777339

http://tamrielfoundry.com/topic/db-stamina-sorcerer-dd/

Something like this looks more appealing to me desu. That build looks okay for pvp, but like it's going to be really boring.
>>
File: Screenshot_20150804_125626.png (2MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20150804_125626.png
2MB, 1680x1050px
>>143789762
> Something isn't canon because I don't want it to be canon
Why even bother with lore to begin if you're going to behave like a child.
>>
>>143792146
Because retcons are a piss-poor replacement for consistency.
>>
So I haven't tanked in a very long time. I used to tank when everyone put all points into health due to the soft caps.

It may sounds strange but is stamina tanking viable these days? As in having all my skillpoints and enchantment on a heavy armour set in stamina? Or should I put all of em in health?
>>
>>143788941
>>143789291
>>143789370
>>143792146

Well thanks, anons. Guess I'm going to have to buy ESO now. The game isn't too demanding, is it? My PC is complete trash
>>
>>143792658
Oblivion retconned Cyrodiil jungle in the first place, and Skyrim retconned an entire dragon war in the past that's never been referenced before. And that's how TES lore has always worked.
>>
>>143792658
So what, you don't like any game past Daggerfall? Because Daggerfall is the only game I can think of that didn't make some really major changes to the lore.
>>
>>143792950
>>143792982
Transcription errors.
>>
>>143792843
Just don't buy it full price, the authorized reseller at the top of the OP sells it for $19, and there are unauthorized ones that sell it for less.
>>
File: REK7WN5[1].jpg (607KB, 2403x1886px) Image search: [Google]
REK7WN5[1].jpg
607KB, 2403x1886px
>>143792950
My personal retcon have to be the Argonians.

Daggerfall turned them from lizard-people with hair into lizards.
Morrowind changed the Hist from being slightly smarter lizards into sentient firewood and gave them immunity to poison out of nowhere.
Oblivion turned all races into potatoes.
Skyrim changed so all the argonians who just stood around doing nothing was really returning home, because the now sentient firewood decided it was time to invade oblivion.
ESO changed it so that the Argonians have had previously huge and advanced civilizations with laser weapons fuelled by Hist sap that always ended up in the shitter due to the Shadowscales (and previous cults that's similiar to the shadowscales) fucking up the Argonians ability to communicate with the Hist.
>>
>>143793914
Jesus Christ Oblivion...
>>
File: Y3NAhAD[1].jpg (984KB, 2403x1886px) Image search: [Google]
Y3NAhAD[1].jpg
984KB, 2403x1886px
>>143793914
my personal favourite retcon*
Also posted wrong image
>>
File: Screenshot_20160529_212220.png (2MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160529_212220.png
2MB, 1680x1050px
oy vey
>>
Is Bound Armaments really better than Evil Hunter for Stamsorc?

5% max stamina vs. 10% crit
>>
>>143796554
that as well?
>>
>>143797423
Depends. Evil Hunter gives you Major Savagery. That's a buff you can get trough a potion.
>>
>>143797423
Why not both?
>>
>>143797814

Okay, if I'm still leveling and don't have those potions, it's better then?
>>
File: Screenshot_20150808_084336.png (3MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20150808_084336.png
3MB, 1680x1050px
>>143797621
The game even have dinduns.
>>
>>143797949

Also it appears based on builds that Dual Wield is more single target DPS than 2h after the patch, is that true?
>>
>>143797949
I'd have bound armament instead of evil hunter (if you don't want to have both at the same time) since you also get spell and damage resistance, and crit isn't really that big of a deal if not the rest of your gear or starsign utilize crit.

With Bound Armament you also get use of the the Daedric Protection passive, giving you 20% healing regeneration.
>>
>>143798285
Dual wield offers more damage if you're using class abilities (such as surprise attack). If you're using weapon abilities as your main damage source, 2h is better due to wrecking blow.

This is of course untrue if you have VMA daggers/axes, which, after the patch, will be the best in slot stam DPS weapons by a mile.
>>
>>143798034
Come on, that has to be a joke.
>>
>>143798323

Yeah but I have Storm Atronach for passive, and it's only minor ward.

I mean, my bars are:

2h: Executioner, Crit Rush, Wrecking Blow, Boundless Storm, Evil Hunter, Storm Atronach
Bow: Acid Spray, Arrow Barrage, Poison Injection, Crit Surge, Evil Hunter, Werewolf

Realistically I can switch out Poison Injection and Executioner for Bound Armaments, but I'm not sure that's worth it. They're both pretty good.

Especially if I have to switch Executioner for Brawler when there's a bad tank and I have to tank 8 adds.
>>
File: received_10204800147363239.gif (72KB, 129x150px) Image search: [Google]
received_10204800147363239.gif
72KB, 129x150px
>>143781139
really? you were that dependant on a shield for your dps? God fucking cry harder and fucking kill yourself. the new changes to criticall surge basicly let you heal 3k health every second as long as you continue to deal critical damage you sad piece of shit.
>>
>>143799415
what's critical damage?
>>
This games pvp is so shit, i waited for the weekend to see if maybe it picked up, but it didnt.

This really upsets me, its just small groups trying to ninja sieges and then getting zerged by defenders, and a bunch of people arguing about 'dueling' in zone.
>>
>>143799674
Hello.
>>
>>143799674
play in a campaign with a decent pop, if not a vet, go to blackwater blade, and git gud.

If you're on console you brought that on yourself.
>>
>>143800445
>bwb

im in bwb on na pc, each faction has 2 bars, nothings happening.
>>
>>143800770
BWB usually gets good in prime time (8 - 12PM), what faction are you in? for all i know DC always notzergs, AD has steady pop and EP is kinda ded..
>>
>non champion point campaign has like 6 people in the whole zone, can only do scout missions
>regular vet campaign I can't even ride to an objective without getting 2 shot by what I assume are maxed out nightblades

this is frustrating
>>
>>143801209
ive tried dc and ad and both seem about the same, though ad has a lot more arguing in chat

but seriously, for an rvr game on the weekend i would expect 100vs100 zerg clashes, at a minimum

ad just took a keep.. from npcs, since there were no defenders

I think this games siege mechanics are kind of screwed up and dont really allow for good keep fights, its too easy to start a siege, and too easy to have it end as fast as it started. Also i think mounts and fast travel, but not during sieges, is pretty much backwards, it should be no fast travel and slower mounts always, or fast travel always even during sieges, that would ensure better confrontations by either turning it into human wave zergs, or very defensive and well fortified siege camps with skirmishing in the middle. As it is people just rush around but then get hard blocked and thats it, go do something else, and then the zerg falls apart, nobody knows what to do, you get all these individual groups off trying to do their own thing, and nothing gets accomplished except by accident.
>>
>>143802812
>but seriously, for an rvr game on the weekend i would expect 100vs100 zerg clashes, at a minimum

Due to things like siege weapons, and the sheer amount of AoE in this game, coupled with the relatively complex character models and effects, there is no way it could handle 100v100+ fights (ZOS needs to improve the performance in cyro as is).

Plus if you PvP enough you'll quickly learn that bigger fights are nothing but laggy proxy det clouding swarm bullshit storms, they are really fucking awful, they're just a contest to see who can stay bunched up tighter and who has better AoEs.

Smaller scale PvP however is VERY fun. Try Imperial City if you have the DLC, it's where all the good PvP is, and its the only place you get actual serious money rewards for killing people (especially after next patch). Or you can join a dueling guild and go 1v1 people all day.
>>
>>143803878
fucking cunts, that's not how you get new people into the game...
>>
>>143803878
Why have an open world factional game then?

Massive aoe spam sounds like fun, seeing lines ebb and flow is the entire point of rvr games. All this does is encourage people to be selfish and build themselves around ganking.

An example here. I can go make a new character in planetside 2, right now, do the initial tutorial, and have enough points to cert the ammo supply for the sunderer. Then i can take my ammo sundy, park it somewhere near the front lines, and be activly helping my team, as a 10 minute newbie. That sunderer could be critical to holding a bridge or something.

In this game, i take considerably longer to level to 10, do the only thing that seems viable with a low level character with out anyone to craft full sets of totaly upgraded gear for me, grab a restro staff and go around trying to heal people and maybe try some cc or something... and what happens? I came across a group of two other newbies trying to kill one level 40 something, i joined in. the three of us couldn't do it despite battle scaling, im not sure what the other people were doing, they seemed to be non healing builds, yet the level 40 coudlnt kill them either.

Now of course, im not saying i should be able to take my crappy ap leeching build and 1v1 people, and sure its great that that one guy could 1vs3 us level 10-12s.

But that shouldnt be a situation that has to happen. We should be able to go to the low level rvr campaign, find a zerg, tag along, learn the strategies and flows of the games territory war while still being useful to the faction in some capacity, and slowly gain knowledge and understanding doing this untill one day we can 'graduate' to running small special teams that work off of the zergs position and be badass operators operating

The issue is this games territory war seems to not actually exist. do camps outside of keeps even do anything? Every keep that ive taken we just ignored them, id think you would need to capture them.
>>
>>143805020
>Why have an open world factional game then?

Because ZOS didn't think that far ahead.
>>
>>143805020
>The issue is this games territory war seems to not actually exist.

Yeah it's a bit of an issue. They are fixing it though, as DB brings IC district capture, and the next update is (supposedly) going to bring town capture to the rest of Cyrodiil. Hopefully it'll also bring more useful services to Cyrodiil towns as well, as right now all they are are places to do quick daily quests for easy XP and nothing else.

As for the other issues, yeah the social side of the game is a bit lacking, especially in Cyrodiil, no idea if Zenimax ever intends on changing anything about it, so it's just a hurdle you have to get over sadly.
>>
>>143805020
Get some siege equipment, if you want to help out, there nothing like running over to a siege and seeing 3+ guys all operating 3 trebuchets each. Hell I remember busting on down to a siege and everyone's equipment got smashed up, so I popped out like trebuchets for everyone and battering ram, my lonely level 20 ass saved that one for them.
>>
>>143805875
Is all that going to be behind a paywall?
>>
>>143806069
Imperial City is, but any improvements to Cyrodiil at large wont be, as it's an integral part of the base game.
>>
>>143800770

I think a lot of people play Azura's Star.

I haven't been to Cyrodil a lot, but I'm in two guilds and both of them are out there with big groups every night.

I'm DC, NA PC.
>>
>>143806764
i notice the populations are higher in some of the other campaigns even though people talk about bwb like its the second most active because people just keep rerolling to play it.

well see, i came into this game due to TES and honestly pvp was a secondary interest of mine, but ive always like rvr games, daoc was the second mmo i really played longer than a year straight (and still the last one ive played for more than 2 years), and playing this game makes me want to reinstall planetside instead, which is a shame because my eyes get drawn to pvp as the endgame option, and if i cant make that work then it detracts from the thought of doing anything else in the game. Its like i feel like i should just reinstall some skyrim conversion for tes, and reinstall planetside for rvr
>>
>>143806764
No, don't recommend Azura's.

Min/max faggots left the place because they can't play without CP and there's barely any action anymore, that's why most here recommend BWB, since there's quite a few dedicated guilds and there are no meta endgame builds or oneshotter nightblades.
>>
>>143807862
If you really want some clusterfuck action try trueflame, the most populated campaign, though i'm not sure you'll be very competitive without high CP or a decent group backing you up.
>>
too many campaigns...
>>
>>143811672
And factions.
>>
bump and goodnight
>>
What's the equivalent in this game to EVE AFK mining?
>>
>>143798034
>put guy in stocks
>don't even confiscate his weapons first
See, THIS sort of shit is why Altmer are the syperior race and deserve to be the true rulers of all Tamriel, inferior Mer and Men-kind because we do stupid shit like that.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160527_204739.png (3MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160527_204739.png
3MB, 1680x1050px
>>143799415
> You were that dependant on a shield for your dps?

The changes to the shield are just nonsense. In PvP your shield won't last that long anyway so it's not a problem, in fact now we've even an additional shield after they've changed so that the light armour shield now absorb all damage. It does fuck all to make shields less frequent in PvP.

Now you're fucking with PvE where sorceres already are at a disadvantage. As a sorc healer, empowered ward is pretty much the only sorc skill you can use to buff your group, giving people minor intellect for 20 secounds. Now they've reduced it to 10 secounds. It was great being 20 seconds because it would linger around in case some mob decided to fuck with the twilight, arguably the best burst heal in the game if you could keep the fucking tits on wings alive.

But I'll keep my bitching in reservation that I may very well be wrong, I haven't played an awful lot on the test server and I may very well be proven wrong in the next patch, maybe the buff to the negate magick ultimate will make up for the shitty shield changes.
>>
Huge violation of /v/ culture by playing this shit you know
>>
File: Screenshot_20151103_004153.png (3MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20151103_004153.png
3MB, 1680x1050px
>>143827474
So is discussing /v/ culture, just sayin'
>>
How much spell damage should i generally go for as a nightblade in PvP? I want to steer away from VD+soul tether bombing as it really isn't all that 1v1
>>
>>143827474
Kill yourself retard
>>
>>143827474
Good thing no one of any worth visits /v/ then, isn't it?
>>
File: v.png (95KB, 323x249px) Image search: [Google]
v.png
95KB, 323x249px
>>143827474
>/v/ culture
>>
>>143827474
coming to /vg/ is a violation of /v/s culture
>>
>>143827474
Next general better be "Violation of /v/ culture" edition.
>>
needs OC depicting '/v/s culture' being violated with elder scroll strapon by kinmune
>>
should i be spending my alliance points on siege stuff/repairs? or saving them for something?
>>
Anyone here ever played the first Elder Scrolls game ?
>>
>>143832556
I'd like to know this too, I've just been hoarding them until I either hit vet 16 or the patch hits.
>>
bumping thred
>>
>>143834962
Bumping thred. Revive
>>
Is there a way to Dragonknight tank maining magicka?
>>
>>143796554
He's from Morrowind, not a reference to jews or whatever you think it is
>>
Shit. I just bought three molag kena guises from the Cyrodiil vendor by accident instead of one.
>>
>>143840049
lol retard
>>
>>143833580
yes, but not much and only after Daggerfall
>>
File: 1445662832268.jpg (48KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1445662832268.jpg
48KB, 500x500px
>page 10
>>
>>143832556
Do both desu, siege can make you very useful in the field if you can't really get gud, and wall repair kits are overall good for your group
>>
>>143816909
Maybe running around to your damaged keeps and repairing walls? Might be closer to the factional warfare deplexing or whatever, because you're still at slight risk. There's nothing i'm aware of that you can do that will keep on doing itself for 5-10 minutes and only require minor adjustment each time.

Maybe fishing, but you've still got to watch it.
>>
We had some nice lore discussion yesterday. What's everybody's favourite lore that ESO added or at least touched upon?
>>
>>143847040
Meridia and Molag Bal's rivalry
>>
File: cats.jpg (96KB, 500x361px) Image search: [Google]
cats.jpg
96KB, 500x361px
>>143847040
This place.
>>
>>143819393
>In PvP your shield won't last that long anyway so it's not a problem
When focused, in an open field, of course, but only when fully exposed, and in those circumstances, it's only on to give time to react, and you're pretty much fucked anyway. When used with cover, the shields can and do last longer than 6 seconds, and they go down when you're ready to expose yourself for long enough to do your thing.

With the buff at 6 seconds, you've only got a couple of seconds worth of coverage before it wears out, after you've run back from behind whatever rock or pole you were hiding behind. It also forces sorcs to be constantly on their backbar to recast. The solution is either to have one shield on the front bar and lose entropy, replacing it with surge on the backbar and thus losing the +% health from entropy, or moving the finisher to the back bar. Either option is a whole lot more fucking around with bar swapping and a general nerf to survivability and QOL, but I guess this is a stamina patch and it is their turn.
>>
>>143848952
the real solution is to let us bind all 12 skills to physical keys and have the game do weapon swapping automatically like a civilized pc game would and not have these console handicaps. The servers dont play togeather, theres no reason to punish pc
>>
>>143789370
>The reason there's no Imga or Sloads is because Bethesda didn't wanted them in the game.
fuck! can't they be content making their own games boring and generic?
>>
>>143851326
clearly the reason they dont allow them is because they want them to be new and fresh for when the next TES game takes palce in the 1st era and features the elves fighting those peksy necroblobs on their island
>>
>>143850086
I like the weapon swapping though
>>
File: 20160514002038_1.jpg (428KB, 1902x1033px) Image search: [Google]
20160514002038_1.jpg
428KB, 1902x1033px
>>143798748
>we wuz bretons n shiet
>>
>>143847040
pretty happy about the bosmer always making cheeky might-be-jokes about cannibalism
>>
>>143851978
I'm not optimistic about anything beth does anymore, i just hope they let zos get wild in the future. akaviri races expansion when
hell, how about some unique meshes for the races we do have.
>>
>>143852302
there's also some degenerate loving quest IIRC
>>
File: CGukQtK[1].png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
CGukQtK[1].png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>143847040
Wood orcs in Valenwood worshiping Hircine instead of Malacath. Iron orcs culturally separate from other orcs to the degree they've their own language and worship stones. It's no big deal but it add flavours.

I also like the diversity in food and armour styles.
>>
>>143850086
that would be freaking amazing
>>
>>143847040
I liked the lore behind the factions, especially the Ebonheart Pact.
>>
>>143851326
Look on the bright side, datamining have revealed these locations, so there's bound to be some weird-ass stuff happening in a future dlc.
>>
>>143860436
they better not screw up balmora
>>
>>143674096

He's the only one I wouldn't mind running into again in another DLC. Even if it's just a small side quest. Every other one of the companions was boring as fuck but my boy Abner was golden.
>>
>>143860436

I wish they'd just do all of Vvardenfell. I want more areas to feel big and have a lot of area to rub round and explore.
>>
>>143863472
I'd wager it will be about as big as Orsinium.
>>
>>143866464
>>143863472
>>143862850
They're expensive
>>
I shitpost but also contribute fairly, am I good or bad for this thread?
>>
Is there a site that shows the xp from a given quest? I have a V1 who is 15000 xp away from V2 and I'm trying to figure out how long it will take me to get there. I'm doing Cadwell's Silver.
>>
>>143871660
Are you a Dunmer?
>>
>>143873438
maybe
>>
>>143866464
I doubt it, it'll have to be at least twice the size of Orsinium. Vvardenfell has too many major towns to be the same size as Orsinium which has 3 including the city itself.

Thing is, they've said that the next expansion after DB wont have a new area, just housing and stuff, so hopefully that means they're spending roughly twice the time on the area in the expansion after that (I'd assume the winter/early next year one), which might indicate that it's gonna be a big area.
>>
>>143875054
Post lewds
>>
File: 2lewd.jpg (2MB, 1676x4056px) Image search: [Google]
2lewd.jpg
2MB, 1676x4056px
>>143876970
>>
>>143876970
>>>/vg/tesg
>>
>>143876747
>Thing is, they've said that the next expansion after DB wont have a new area, just housing and stuff
Where did you get this info? All I've heard is that the engineering team is fiddling with housing, but not more then that.
>>
Alright, I'm almost level 50.

What DLC should I consider getting, and how do I do it for as cheap as possible?

It looks like the Imperial City shit is pretty necessary, but I'm not sure about the others.

People occaisionally mention something about a gem sale, how do I know what that shit is going on?
>>
>>143878072
You still have two zones to do, don't get any DLC
>>
>>143878072
>It looks like the Imperial City shit is pretty necessary, but I'm not sure about the others.

IC isnt 100% necessary, but it is 100% fun.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160527_200136.png (3MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160527_200136.png
3MB, 1680x1050px
>>143878072
Honestly, getting a 30 day subscription will give you the most bang for your bucks since you get access to all the DLC.

I play on PC EU on the non-champion campaign, IC is pretty dead but it may come alive after the patch due to factions being able to take over districts (some say it will be too popular and kill PvP in Cyrodiil). The dungeon White-Gold tower continues the main story.

If you like the single player I'd say Orsinium since the story is pretty nice (it's a continuation of the main story, sort of. Don't know what happens if you play it before the main story.) and there's almost always looking for other players to group up and do the world bosses with.

Theives Guild is pretty meh. Play trough the story if you go for the 30 day subscription advice, then leave it.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160524_203456.png (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160524_203456.png
4MB, 1920x1080px
So I take it there's only gonna ne quests for murderous scum in the DB DLC? No killing off the DB scum?
>>
>>143880316
>ne quests
what?
>>
>>143882839
he fatfingered it m8, he meant be
>>
File: Screenshot_20160530_133622.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160530_133622.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Alright, google has no information about this, and my guild apparently has no idea what I'm talking about.

I am Daggerfall Covenant. I want to do pledges. I have a quest that will let me do pledges.

It's located in fucking Elden Root. The Aldmeri city. It is roughly one billion miles away. It gives no information on how I'm supposed to get there.

Apparently no one else has had this problem because there is no information about it anywhere.

Is this shit bugged?
>>
>>143883627
Abandon quest? Relog?

You don't actually have to do that quest to do pledges I think, just need to get to vet levels.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160530_134349.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160530_134349.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>143883627

Okay, apparently it was massively bugged and gave me the Aldmeri variation somehow.

Abandoned it and reused the invitation, gave me the right one. Quality programming.
>>
>>143884161
will keep that in mind
>>
>>143880316
I played a little on the pts. There was a sidequest involving your favorite dungeondwelling dunmer siblings but that's about it. May be more. But I'm assuming it's gonna be a slightly bloodier version of Thieves Guild, both in length, the kind of quests and quality of content.
>>
>>143884161
That is one of the ways to fix bugged quests, abandon and try again. Then try relogging. Then get into a group and leave to reset the quest instance (which is a fix for some quests).
>>
>>143885689
>Then get into a group and leave
That will confuse them
>>
>>143880316
it's gonna be similar to Thieves Guild: building up the guild, dealing with city problems, and murder quests throughout tamriel. All I care about is the base game changes to all the classes and the buffs to stamina based builds, maybe I'll get that special edition for the wolf mount fuck yea
>>
>>143877467
it was on one of thier live shows, they 'claimed' housing will be a dlc with no new areas and it will be this year.
>>
As a tank, should I put all my points and enchantments into health? or stamina?
>>
>>143886691
You want about 28k HP when buffed, generally this is done with food and enchantments, so every point should be in your stat pool (stam or mag) with your enchantments split between health and the stat, and using either Orzorga's max hp+stat regen food (the best if you're a stam tank, to give you the most stam regen possible) or just regular blue max hp+max stat, to give you the last 5k or so.

Any more than 28-30k hp is a waste of stats that could better be spent on more of your chosen stat pool, and anything less will put you in dangerously low HP territory if you're doing trials or vet dungeons with shitty healers/DDs.
>>
Vanus Galerion is so goddamn annoying.

If he doesn't die, I'm going to be upset.
>>
How to dungeon finder? I've been playing for two weeks, queueing every time I'm online, and I have yet to do a single dungeon, because queues are DEAD. yes, yes I know, "shouldn't roll dps", but fuck you, I'm shit at healing or tanking
>>
>>143890684
roll as healer and then act as a dps
>>
>>143890684

I get queues pretty regularly, NA PC.
>>
>>143890684
If you're shit at healing and tanking, chances are pretty good you're actually shit at doing damage. Healers are just dps who also heal when needed.
>>
>>143890675
I'm going to assume you haven't played Oblivion.
>>
>>143891006
I'd sooner kill myself

>>143891403
even if that were the case, it has nothing to do with queue times
>>
Anyone know grinding spots for DC?
>>
>>143890684
Random normal dungeon queue?
>>
>>143890684
> Why are the queues taking so long when I put myself in the longest queue?
>>
>>143871739
http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Main_Page
>>
Hello.
>>
New player here, picked nightblade for my first class, currently playing dual wield, but I keep hearing that 2h is better dps. Is it?
>>
What's the point of Impulse?
I see it being highly praised but it does 3 times less damage than my C-Frags and it takes much faster to kill those 3 enemies through single target combos than to tickle them to death with it.
I see no reason why would I use it instead of Lighting Splash?
Yeah it's cheap but that's about it.
>>
>>143902191
both are reliable picks just choose your prefered weapon, not hard
>>
>>143878489
Why ;_;
I do PvP a lot and it would be lovely to have access to the Imperial City
I'm considering buying 1 months of ESO plus (leveling speed bonus as well as other shit would be noice as well) and then probably IC for the crowns from it
t. another anon
>>
>>143902191
Dual wield is better dps because you're using two weapons increasing weapon damage.
>>
>>143903909
get 2 months for less in OP's link, goy
>>
>>143902191
DW is better DPS if you use class skills (surprise attack, biting jabs etc.) as your main damage skills, as it gives you more base weapon damage.

However, if you use weapon skills as your main damage source, 2H is better for single target (wrecking blow light attack weaving), while DW is better for AoE (meme tornado).

2H also gives you access to rally, which is vital if you are doing PvE without a self heal and haven't unlocked vigour yet.

Once you get VMA daggers/axes though, they are best in slot for stam DPS, they got a gigantic buff in DB and were already top tier.
>>
>>143903940
Anon, come on, don't tease the newbie.
>>
>>143907585
But that's literary how it works. Are you a magicka damagedealer spamming your class skills, you'll do more damage with two daggers than with a fire staff.
>>
>>143908862
>magicka damagedealer spamming your class skills

Not to mention most class skills will have mutations that then scale based on stamina and weapon damage. Thinking of focusing on Stamina for my Khajiit Nightblade soon.
>>
>>143903909
buy from resalers nigga

I buy my 2 month non-recurring eso plus from G2A for 13 euro
>>
>>143860436
hadn't Balmora only existed for 400 years as of TES3? regardless, sadrith mora and tel vos would be pretty fuckin neato. hope they get the ambiance of desolate rock knives sticking out of the sea as far as the eye can see right.
>>
>>143911187
Transcription error and fanciful tales.
>>
when are they going to confirm Queen Mary Sue is KINMUNE
>>
>>143912182
I hope never, we don't need more spoonfed lore.
>>
How worried should I be about the meta? There is some stuff I want to do but the "meta" is stopping me. I'm not talking about obvious stuff like hybrid builds or anything, but like racials and the like.
>>
>>143912982
when are they going to subtly suggest Queen Mary Sue is KINMUNE
>>
>>143913653
The meta can be bent in some cases but be wary of breaking it entirely. You dont want to be suboptimal, do you?
>>
>>143913824
>the meta can be bent in some aspects

as in what?

I understand that things like stamina/magicka hybrid builds, and staff on a stamina build/vice versa aren't really possible. How much do racials matter? Would I be gimped playing a stamina build on a high elf/breton?
>>
Do your point totals for emporership mean anything at the end of the campaign if you never make emperor? Like do you get better rewards for top 100 or something?
>>
>>143914714
No, just play what you think looks cool

Except Dunmer Vampire Dragonknight tank > all
>>
>>143917754
>just play what you think looks cool
this
>>
What's the point of these random ass dungeons that are just crafting stations?
>>
>>143918106
they are for crafting special sets of armour
http://uesp.net/wiki/Online:Craftable_Sets
>>
>>143915854
The better ranking, the better reward in both gold and item. The top 2% gets a legendary item.
>>
Do anyone have an actual time when they'll release Dark Brotherhood?
>>
>>143914714
max magicka/stamina racials are significant, other racials are not so significant.
>>
Why is this game so much fun? I haven't enjoyed and delved into an ES game this much since Morrowind, having 2 friends to quest and dungeon with is a total blast, we're currently rocking 2 mages, one for pure attack and one for pure support, and a nightblade. What are some other fun combos for future playthroughs? We've already got a triple Templar run planned for maximum praising of the Sun, though I'm not sure how well that would work late game.
>>
>>143922436
>Why is this game so much fun?
it's not. There's a reason we call it atlanTES
>>
>>143922436
>Why is this game so much fun?

It isnt.
>>
>>143922436
I have no one to quest with... ;_;
>>
File: 2015-12-26_00005.jpg (345KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-26_00005.jpg
345KB, 1280x1024px
>>143922436
>>143922805
Well, admittedly, the game is lacking. A lot. In a lot of areas, but it really is the closest translation we'll have of a TES game into the online multiplayer RPG format, and does so with surprisingly decent fidelity given the entirely different engine. Furthermore, the multiplayer aspect basically amounts to "Hey, I can finally let my friends see all those domb and crazy choices I make in a TES game without it being on twitch! And drag them down with me as I pick a fight with the guards!"

I also find the combat more interesting than vanilla Skyrim, Graphically, things feel like a lateral move as it's better in some areas, less in others.

Also nice that major cities are not behind load screens, this lends to making the world feel surprisingly big. Actually the world IS pretty damn big, even for just one faction.

I still do wish there were more opportunities to use persuade and intimidate with different outcomes, I would like it if Guards were just tough and not invulnerable, maybe some slightly more dynamic environments and zone events but I'm not going to lose sleep over it.

Also, The crossbow skill from the Fighters' Guild Skill line is the coolest skill the in the game.

>Flip, flick, click thwip!

It almost does make up for the lack of actual crossbows.

oh, another thing I like: dwemer ruins are not fucking boring.
>>
>>143924008
>dwemer ruins are not fucking boring
they're full of retards running around
>>
>>143922436
I say it's on the combat. There's a degree of complexity and variation without feeling abstract or being reduced to "stand in a place and click these keys and wait on your cooldowns".

>>143922805
/v/ pls
>>
>>143925126
I agree with this. I never enjoyed combat in TES games. For me TES was adventure and storytelling. In this game, combat is fun varied and challenging and PVP is undoubtedly the most exciting combat I've ever played even if I'm not that good at it yet.
>>
File: 501661.jpg (768KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
501661.jpg
768KB, 1920x1080px
I've been looking at TESO for some time now, and I was wondering if I should get into it. My question is, is there a way to so things without raiding? Specifically, it would be nice to trade for profit, though I don't know if it's possible to own a shop.

back when I played EVE Online I liked how you could trade for profit, and there was a fairly complex economy in that game to support this type of play.
>>
>>143926337
You don't have to participate in raiding at all. Most of the content and gameplay is pve. The economy however is not nearly as complex as EVE if what I have heard about EVE is correct.
>>
>>143927139
Is it possible to make money from trading? Like buy low, sell high?
>>
>>143912428
no, you need Stam to block, magic tanks are the shitiest tanks holy shit
>>
File: Screenshot_20160530_211658.png (2MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160530_211658.png
2MB, 1680x1050px
wat
>>
>>143927965
Not really, it's not that kind of game. You can make money, but the economy is more about gathering and crafting items for sale.
>>
>>143927965
Yes, absolutely, there's an addon to control the market prices. And lots of different stores to check.
>>
>>143926337
Best you get is guild have their own traders and have to compete for the best spots e.g. capital cities, in terms of trading for profit the best you can do is go to a guild trader in butt fuck middle of no where and hope that someone put an item up for 10k and has no idea it worth 50k. Also I've heard rumours on forums that top trading guilds work together to fixes prices on items.
>>
>>143928071
I fell out of the world a couple times in the early weeks of the game.
>>
>>143927982
Yeah but I was hoping there was an alternative way, seems like it would be fun
>>
>>143928071
Sounds like an adventure.
>>
>>143927139
>>143928227
>>143928241
>>143928293
Hm, okay, thank you for the responses. Maybe I'll go check out FFXIV instead.
>>
>>143928071
Seems like you escaped the matrix.

Look around, if you're close to vvanderfell try actually riding there by looking on your map and see if the devs have any work in progress over there idk.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160531_030422.png (4MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160531_030422.png
4MB, 1680x1050px
>>143926337

There's no but global auction house but guilds renting spots to put up shop. Each week the guilds are given the opportunity to bid on the spot. This results in less lucrative guilds having shops in rather remote locations while the top tiers can be found in the capitals and other important locations.

This leads to the top tier guilds having a constant rotation in members since the guilds have to be lucrative to be able to keep their positions. I'm part of 3 guilds, all of them different top tier places and they all solve it differently.

Two of em demands the members to give the guild 1k gold/week, that the guild later use to bid on spots. The third one expects you to sell for 20k/week, and get enough gold from a tax they take from each transaction. All of them have a monthly lottery where you can buy a ticket for 1k, where half the money goes to bidding on the spot and half to a pot someone wins.

As far as I know, the people who have the most money earn it almost exclusively by buying cheap and selling high, and knowing what to buy and sell. Tomorrow a new patch will be released so I've personally bought a lot of crafting materials and equipment for stamina builds that I'm selling for a slightly higher price. The reason for this is that they've changing the level system so a lot of people will go from being almost last level to last level without doing anything (they'll jump from veteran rank 13 to 160 champion point in ESO lingo), and a lot of changes have been done to the stamina builds that will make people want to try them out.
>>
>>143928920
>>143928690
Heh, two posts late.
>>
Damn despite people shitting on hurr durr lore breaks etc. the quests in this game are really great, vary TES-ish. I mean not the mechanics (too many repetitive press 5 buttons, do 4 things) but the whole story behind them.
The world is pretty dark (again, kinda typical for TES) and filled with suffering, corruption, dark magic and other unpleasant shit
>>
>>143930674
>The world is pretty dark
There's a lot of really fucked up things. Bosmers terrorizing Argonians by eating their eggs (not including the Dominion plan to genocide all Argonians trough magical sterilization), Hagravens eating people alive (starting by sucking out their eyes), and attending funerals of people you chose to sacrifice.

There's also a quest about a servant who fell in love with her now dead master. If you contact the ghost you'll hear he just played with her and didn't give a shit about her. Tell her the truth and you'll find her corpse next to the ocean
>>
4am
>>
File: 1417919427402.jpg (433KB, 1280x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1417919427402.jpg
433KB, 1280x1200px
>>143930674
>>143932550
like I've said, it's surprisingly still close to a TES game for being an MMO, huh?

Also, on the note of lore, is Abnurn Tharn supposed to be the ancestor to Jager Tharn, the antagonist of TES: Arena, same family, or just someone who happens to share the same surname?
>>
>>143934249
It's implied he is and I think one of the devs mentioned it but I can't find a source confirming it. He have like 16 kids or something.
>>
>>143934249
He is from the same family of nobles, that's as much as i know, so yes, they're related at least in bloodline.
>>
>>143934249
Does he come back in Imperial City or they just drop him out of the story?
>>
>>143937927
He doesn't come back, however his daughter is the current empress of what's left of the empire and the white-gold tower dungeon is about her.
>>
I was really loving this game.

Completing these coldharbor quests to finish the story line is going to make me quit. Flat out.

They are the worst fucking quests, and the worst fucking zone, that I have ever fucking encountered in any fucking MMO.

Fuck off.
>>
>>143940826
Why's that? I liked Coldharbor
>>
>>143940826
Same, I struggled through like 3 quests and have just stayed in the campaign for the last week. Is every quest like 40 minutes of running back and forth between the farthest possible places in the area 8 times?
>>
>>143940826
I thought Coldharbor was some of the best content in the game.
I liked the quests and environment. The main story was interesting, you were rebuilding a city and you met all these people who made their homes in Coldharbor. You also got to work with some of the main villians in the faction questlines.
>>
>>143940826
I personally liked Coldharbour, the fact of building your stronghold in the enemies home plane is really unique. Wrothgar was great too if you get the DLC. I hated the AD and thieves guild questline, shit was just boring.
>>
>>143940826
Yeah, I get this gloomy feel from the look of Coldharbour, but I suspect that's half the point. Quests seemed pretty good tho, currently playing through it as you are.
>>
File: 1445045668242.jpg (55KB, 694x488px) Image search: [Google]
1445045668242.jpg
55KB, 694x488px
Is it possible to be a decent DPS in endgame using Heavy Armor now that he Wrath passive is a thing?
>>
>>143940826
Yeah, really hated Coldharbor. Awful place, it's like they made it purposely bad to play through.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160531_185637.png (713KB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160531_185637.png
713KB, 768x432px
What the fuck causes this shit? Is it my crappy NZ internet? Because no matter what settings I mess with now it's just staying like this. I just want to access a fucking trader so I can research shit dammit.
>>
>>143955771
Might be the internet. I see that on my computer for like a second before it loads the people properly.
>>
>>143955771
shit can last up to 30 seconds for me, might just be internet
>>
Do we know roughly how long the maintenance is going to last? Or is it just "however long it takes" ?
>>
>>143963287
>The Dark Brotherhood launch maintenance window on May 31st is scheduled for six hours (starting at 6AM Eastern), but sometimes it takes less, sometimes more. We'll let everyone know as soon as the maintenance is over, either way.
>>
>>143963479

>the one day I can't sleep is patch

fuck my leg
>>
>>143963785
you just going to have to watch GoT and chill
>>
Last time I downloaded this game, I needed 60 free godamn gigabytes to download this.

Where's that number at nowadays?
>>
>>143965167
It's up to 80 godamn gigabytes these days.
>>
So, with the removal of vet ranks, my newly lvl 50 character (my only) is supposed to get the 16 vet skill points and stat points that are now to be handed out during levels 1-50, right?
>>
File: showy sheo.webm (614KB, 998x554px) Image search: [Google]
showy sheo.webm
614KB, 998x554px
>>143965603
mine's 47. suggest you delete and re-dl if space is an issue. it used to double download all the time, haven't seen that in a long time though
>>
>>143966496
You don't understand. You need more gigs on the install than the end results gigabyte usage.

Your hard drive needs extra space while installing to move files around and what not. The end result might be 47, but you'll need 80 gigs free for a complete fresh install.
>>
So we all playing some civ or that new FO4 expansion tonight or wat?

And more related, how long should it take someone to hit 501 CP if they're a 2-4 hour weekday, 4-8 hour weekend days kind of player?
>>
>>143966884
I have never heard of such a thing and I think you're lying. if I can move it from drive to drove without extra space (and I do, dl patches on one computer and port the whole thing to another) then why should they need extra space to send it to me? double space, no less. that's absurd.
>>
>>143966270
Yea, between 1 and 50, you get 2 every 5 level and 3 every 10 level
>>
>>143967117
There's also TW3
>>
>>143967181
You know, being mistaken is different from lying.
>>
>>143967117
If this hasn't changed since, from what I'm reading you need 120 million xp for 501 and the best grind spots I've heard of in the game are around 1m xp an hour, assuming that is default xp with no boost then that 120 hours or if you go full goy you could do it in 60 hours. Further than that you could goy out even more and get a ring of mara with a friend you know going to be on levelling with you all the way and get the xp bonus from the ring and from being a group.
>>
>>143969691
>ESO is not p2w!
>>
>>143967117
I'll be sitting on my ass contemplating the lore for the next hours.

>>143967117
Depends entirely on what activity you do. I've been playing to and from, in bursts, for 2 years and I've yet to reach 300 cp. But I ignored PvP and dungeons for those two years.
>>
>>143963785
Lmao I'm sleep deprived, gonna take a long nap before I install da patch
Need to regenerate life forces :^
>>
>>143970267
It's more pay to max-character-quicker. I'm sure it's possible to fail spectacularly at pvp or pve even with a 501CP character gained using eShekel grindtime saving devices.
>>
>>143970267
Personally I'd say it pay for convenience, only 20% of xp boost is locked behind a paywall and half of that is only when you're in a group, with the friend you've "married", who online at the same time, in the same zone, in same 50ft radius and if you're both wearing the ring. The 50% xp scrolls is the same xp modifier as the potion you get in game, so that not locked out of in-game means of acquiring, all the other modifiers are through in-game only means. Finally 120 hours for an mmo grind is pretty reasonable and just because you've got to it doesn't mean you've "won", especially with this update where compared to most other mmos you'll be doing that 120+ hour grind with every single alt you want to make.
>>
>120 hours
>120 hours/14 hours
>8.5 days of decently focused standard mmo playing to totaly max out
>grind

casual as fuck
>>
>>143971939

You could always simply chose to not play on campaigns that have champion points enabled.
>>
So who here was banned for using cheat engine?
>>
>>143972192
Oh yeah, that's my plan until I hit 501CP
>>
>>143974316
I was
>>
what to do while we're waiting for update?
>>
>>143970267
>xp boosts give you an advantage in pvp

inb4 >pve can be p2w

it can't
>>
>>143975542
That makes me happy.
>>
>>143975691
sleep :^)
>>
>>143975691
they should let you download the patch while the server is down...
>>
>>143975691
I'm fiddling with the thought of making a stamina sorc healer using a bow work because why the fuck not.
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (80KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
80KB, 1280x720px
PATCH IS DOWNLOADING

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

PATCH WITH DLC IS DOWNLOADING

REV UP THAT BLADE OF WOE AND PREPARE YOUR BUTT FOR IMPERIAL CITY SHENANIGANS
>>
>>143980450
Really excited on how district captures will work in IC
>>
File: asd.jpg (249KB, 1002x646px) Image search: [Google]
asd.jpg
249KB, 1002x646px
>>143980450
way ahead of ya
>>
>>143980819
>25.96MB/sec
Go to bed Singapore, you're drunk.
>>
File: asd2.jpg (47KB, 696x204px) Image search: [Google]
asd2.jpg
47KB, 696x204px
>>143981301
this isn't even my final form
>>
>>143980450
shit that was fast

thanks for the heads up
>>
File: 1455210503112.gif (1MB, 300x182px) Image search: [Google]
1455210503112.gif
1MB, 300x182px
>log in
>open inventory
>18/110

>mfw craft bag
>>
>>143982295
Craft bags are a god send. My bank went from 200 to having 10 items in it. Now I can finally loot everything in sight again.
>>
>>143980819
>>143981448
>>143982295
>>143982518
Damn your 1st world internet speeds

My povo aussie internet is taking forever, I'll maybe get in around 3 more hours
>>
>>143982843
aussie here, and mine is almost done with 20ish megabit
>>
>>143981448
D:
>>
>>143982518
>>143982295
Fuck it, I'm leaving this game.

Go fuck yourself, ZoS.
>>
>>143983264
tfw I'm lucky to get 4mb/s :'(
>>
>>143983606
you can just sub once to clear your bank out then unsub
>>
Why has this general turned so shit?
>>
>>143984849
elaborate
>>
>>143984840
>you can pay 15 bucks to clear your bank
I was thinking about subscribing for the expansions and such, but this dick move has made me think otherwise. I think I'm done, someone please make the next thread if I'm not around anymore.
>>
Should I play skyrim with a controller? 4 years ago i played with keyboard.
>>
>>143985402
Wrong thread, and no.
>>
>>143980235
here's why the fuck not.
>magicka pool to heal
>no damage with bow

why would you run a bow at all on a magicka build? are you going to be a stamina healer and throw a vigor out every so often?
>>
>>143985376
rip threadman, I'm pray for your camel's back.
>>
File: 2.jpg (606KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
606KB, 1680x1050px
>>143985217
>>143985217
Now:
>min/maxing
>dumbass questions
>min/maxing
>dumbass questions
>not enought pictures, meme pictures that aren't even TES versions

What we used to have:
>comfy TES pics
>constructive debate about the lore and TES-Universe
>sharing ideas
>smart questions

Luckily there are a couple good posters here.
We used to have it so cozy in here. I know, I know shit posting is the thing keeping generals alive, at least we don't have waifu fags.
>>
>>143985376
hang on guy
you were thinking of subbing based on what it was offering before, now that they're offering the same but more, you mad?

can get 2 months for 15 or so great angela europounds
>>
>>143986443
from link in OP, that is
>>
>>143986241
well to be fair the dumbass questions have been happening ever since the ongoing generals a couples months back. I tried answering all of them but it just got tiresome so I stopped
>>
>>143986241
By this you mean:

Now:
>Alive general
>Post limits reached
>People actually discussing the game

What we used to have:
>Dead general
>404 after 15 posts
>Faggotry from /tesg/

I don't know what you're missing, but personally I like actually having people to discuss the game with, rather than the odd attempt at an /esog/ posted every few weeks that died after 10 posts of people asking if anyone plays this game.
>>
>>143986443
Access to the expansions and some crowns is fine, but locking a necessary feature behind a constant paywall is not nice and I'm not enabling those policies.
Thanks for the link, I was the one to put it up there ;)
>>
now just a moment, you get craft bag ONLY with ESO+ ? No other way to unlock it, not even crowns?

I do have ESO+ but that's gay if true
>>
>>143987168
>necessary
Everyone got along fine without it for two years. It's nice to have, like the small xp bonus, but not necessary.
>>
>>143986241
Dumbass questions are bit annoying but I guess I can deal with new people, probably should make an general FAQ for them. I don't mind min/maxing, I guess I am one but I'm not like ones where they've got to grind another 100 hours for a item because it got +1 stat increase or the ones that tell people to they are wrong for not min/maxing.

>>143987168
Can't you just make an storage alt and pay in gold for bunch of inventory space and just store all your crap on him?
>>
>>143987382
yep
>>
File: teso_provisioning.jpg (178KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
teso_provisioning.jpg
178KB, 1920x1080px
>>143987536
I'm an all crafter and I have been getting by since launch with bank alts. I will continue to do so since I'm not subbed. It's even easier now that they have reduced the number of provisioning ingredients.
>>
>>143987946
>now that they have reduced the number of provisioning ingredients
have they? what happened?
>>
Crafting bags are't a necessary feature but they're still gay/unnecessary. I bet people who have bank/backpack shortage have money usage problems/hoarding problems irl. I don't any of those in game or irl.
>>
>>143987168
> Necessary feature
wew lad
>>
>>143988374
Can't argue with that logic. Kek.
>>
>>143987536
>Can't you just make an storage alt and pay in gold for bunch of inventory space and just store all your crap on him?
Sure, but as >>143985543 pointed out, this is the straw that broke it.
Storage alts was something ridiculously necessary for anyone, so they patched it with the logical craft bags, AND they locked said patch behind a constant pay wall.
I know some people won't agree and I don't want to leave with a shitfling. I just wanted to explain my view.
>>
>>143988374
>I don't use this feature, therefor those that do must be RETARDS!
>>
>>143988253
Sometime in the last year or so. I wasn't playing at the time, but when I started playing again, a lot of my ingredients were no longer used.
>>
>>143989514
I didn't notice that.
>>
The new music with a lot of violin in it is pretty darn good.
>>
so as somebody who just started playing this week, is lvl 18 and haven't done any of the other dlc content, what do I do with DB? should I just complete my main story first, or do I just jump in?

I mostly mean story-wise. Like about recurring characters and such shit
>>
Considering grabbing this as it's only like £15 from Game. How is lycanthropy in ESO?
>>
>>143993249
>recurring characters
Yes there are recurring characters. It doesn't matter if you have met them or not. They recognize you or don't different dialogue. I recommend you to visit in the Gold coast, you don't have to do any quests.
>>
>>143993881

It functions as a rather expensive Ultimate ability, but you can keep it going for a pretty long time once it's active by devouring corpses and through other passives.

It's good fun and does nice burst, you can probably find some videos of people using it. Also decent for Stam builds since having it slotted gives an extra 15% regen.

>>143992765

Is it music music, or bard music? I want more bard music. I'm a huge sucker for bard music.

>>143989104

I think the point is they're a convenience, not a necessity.

If you believe anything in this game is P2W, you've never played a P2W game before. There aren't even many convenience things to buy - you can buy 50% XP boosts for fairly cheap with in game gold.

Compared to most of the games out there right now, the systems in ESO are extremely forgiving and logical.
>>
>>143994790

Wait, you can visit the gold coast without the DLC?
>>
>>143995068
No
>>
Does anyone know what is going to happen to the Trophies that were awarded at the various vet ranks? I was hoping to pick up that seducer costume at V6.
>>
File: dark-seducer.jpg (429KB, 742x824px) Image search: [Google]
dark-seducer.jpg
429KB, 742x824px
>>143995874
Nevermind, it's awarded at champion 60.
>>
>these changes to stamsorc and Dual Wield

THE TIME HAS COME AND SO HAVE I.

Anyway, I'm level 49 right now. Still downloading patch. I didn't really know anything about veteran ranks before, which I guess is good so I don't have to relearn shit.

Is there any sort of common advice for people just hitting 50 on their first character, looking to gear towards endgame? I have 55k gold from leveling if that's helpful.
>>
>skill respec costs 62 gold

tybg
>>
>>143966270
The sudden influx of skill points will be noice :3

Also, I wonder if with the changes to Annulment people are gonna run it in PvP.
I hope I won't have to tear through the ward on every guy.
My sorc main is gonna make use of it though, I still don't have Conjured/Hardened Ward so it will boost his survivability.

Also I love those changes to crafting. Perhaps buying those 50 trait gems for 100 gold was a wise move :^)
>>
>>143996175

lewd
>>
>>143996175
what the fuck is that mushroom tumor on her head
>>
>>143994942
Thanks for the info.
>>
File: 1398334804716.jpg (134KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1398334804716.jpg
134KB, 400x400px
My fucking sides:D
Does Deltia have severe autism?
Links related.
http://thearcaneacademy.com/
http://thearcaneacademy.com/shop/
>>
Is this Soul Magic ultimate new? I never noticed it before, damn. It does a shiiiiit load of damage.
>>
File: 1427908068037.jpg (560KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1427908068037.jpg
560KB, 1000x1000px
>>143999023
Impressive. Very impressive.
>>
>>143999023
I'm speechless, that something else, what's he going to do next start selling gaming water to improve gaming reflexes.
>>
>>143999023
Hey, if it helps that guy who queued as tank hiding in a corner shooting arrows while death chased the healer and repeatedly wiping from a few threads ago, I'm all for it. Go forth, delta, channel your inner jew and make pugs better.
>>
>>143999702
It's been there all along. You have channel it for the duration so it's not like it's OP.
>>
> EU Server will be down for maintenance in 15 mins
Thanks Zenimax
>>
>>144004249
np
t. Zenimax
>>
File: 1443590857758.gif (2MB, 277x202px) Image search: [Google]
1443590857758.gif
2MB, 277x202px
>>143999023
>there are people who will pay
>>
>>143999023
The guy is trying to turn his hobby into a business. I wish him luck. I'm trying to turn one of my interests into a business myself. I don't want to work 9-5 for the rest of my life.
>>
>>144004841
worlds got 3 kinds of people, bastards at the top, simpletons in the middle, and the ethical at the bottom.
>>
File: photo[1].jpg (25KB, 437x437px) Image search: [Google]
photo[1].jpg
25KB, 437x437px
>>144006238
>>
so how long do these unexpected things usually take them? Are they good at fixing things like this, or are they one of those companies who result in multiple 24 hour downtimes trying to get the game to work after a big patch?
>>
>>144009070
I don't think we've had a 24+ hour long maintenance, this should take them about an hour or two, perhaps more idk.

Seems to be some duping issue related to crafting bags, since the code is new, expect them to take a while with that.
>>
in DB, you can get a skeleton polymorph that takes the correct racial skeleton
>>
>>144006238
>ethical at the bottom

Most of the worst people are all lower class scum. Unless you think ethical means thinking you're entitled to everything without working your way to it.
>>
>>144010034
middle spotted
>>
File: woo.jpg (18KB, 743x92px) Image search: [Google]
woo.jpg
18KB, 743x92px
>new zealand is a first world country

It's the same average speed as people in the Congo who download from Steam
>>
>>144011190
the fuck is this xDDDD
25 MB/s checking in
t. Poland
>>
>>144011932

Fuck off poland, no one likes you.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160522_143743.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160522_143743.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>maintenence of an indeterminate length

ZOS please, I'm level 49. I'm so close.
>>
>>144012208
:(

What the fuck, I have just downloaded the update and now there's going to be maintenance all night
>>
File: dicks.jpg (17KB, 743x80px) Image search: [Google]
dicks.jpg
17KB, 743x80px
>>144013150
Haha suck it you polish cunt. By the time mine finishes the maintenance will be finished.
>>
File: 3Uzbxxe.jpg (327KB, 2559x1439px) Image search: [Google]
3Uzbxxe.jpg
327KB, 2559x1439px
Has anyone ever been dissappointed with the way certain arms and armor look in specific motifs? I always felt that Breton style weapons looked the ugliest and that it was fucking annoying they gave straight edge swords for the Akaviri set.
>>
File: Capture.png (55KB, 742x55px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
55KB, 742x55px
>>144011190
There are worst ways to go.
Fuck AT&Shit
>>
File: Screenshot_20160526_172728.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160526_172728.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
Damn maintenance. Time for screenshots.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160526_172621.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160526_172621.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>144014937
>>
File: Screenshot_20160526_184936.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160526_184936.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>144015330
nice little effect when just exiting a cave in Shadowfen
>>
File: Screenshot_20160527_191122.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160527_191122.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>144015743
>this rock texture
>>
>>144011932
>>144013150
Polak Wegier dwa bratanki
>>
>>144016658

no
>>
>>144016658
i do szabli do szklanki :^
>>
please hurry up zenimax

I know you're reading this

my leg hurts I need a distraction
>>
File: idontknow.jpg (188KB, 989x482px) Image search: [Google]
idontknow.jpg
188KB, 989x482px
is it normal for the scroll to siege with us?
>>
fuck this nigger shit
who cares about some item inbalance, they could have taken down the servers to fix it at like 5 am and not now
>>
>>144018352
No, although i've done it before, mindless fun.
>>
>tfw have to katana people in dirty bomb until servers are back up

zenfucks please
>>
guess im not playing today 6:30 fuck me.
>>
>>144009435
Jesus fucking Christ if this is true I don't know what to say, as an Argonian I'm very interested.

I didn't even know I wanted this.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160531_203901.png (2MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160531_203901.png
2MB, 1680x1050px
This guy
>>
>>144026461
Must have been waiting for ZOS to fix the game.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160531_203929.png (2MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160531_203929.png
2MB, 1680x1050px
>>144026593
Probably. At least he was right.
>>
>>144026801
Yeah, they really have to do something about their tendency to self-destruct after Nerevarine kicks their collective ass.
>>
Are ZOS cucks?
Pls vote: y cucks n not cucks
>>
>>144026801
>>144026461
what's the story behind this guy?
>>
>>144027964
Stop using buzzwords when you don't know their meaning.
>>
Servers back online faggots get in.
>>
File: 1464475484330.jpg (79KB, 411x766px) Image search: [Google]
1464475484330.jpg
79KB, 411x766px
>>144028489
THANK GOD FINALLY
>>
SERVER BACK UP
IF YOU'RE ON EU THIS IS THE MOMENT WHEN YOU BUY UP ALL 160 CP MATERIALS AND SELL EM EXPENSIVELY TOMORROW
>>
File: Capture.png (76KB, 727x76px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
76KB, 727x76px
>>144028489
Still waiting for my ship to come in ~ F.A.M
>>
>>144029017

I'll pray for you, anon. Stay strong.
>>
>>144028223
t. cuck
>>144028813
>>144028489
REEEEEEEEE I just turned off the PC and went to bed
>>
Would anyone know if the DB DLC has a CE like Thieves Guild? Can't check right now due to shit sucking internet.
>>
>6GB patch
>3mb/s
Fuck this, I'm gonna go watch Aliens.
>>
>>144029765
Yea it has. You get a wolf ride and a fairy pet..
>>
>mfw I was vet5 before patch
>mfw now equivalent of vet16
soo-wheat
>>
>>144030025
Ah, so nothing special then well guess i'll just go fap my self into a coma and hope it's updated by the time I recover.
>>
>>143967181
I know I'm late, but you're a fucking retard.
>>
Hurricane is so sexy.
>>
File: pepe1.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
pepe1.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
>>144031642
>I was grinding mobs in an undisclosed area with CP gain at 300% + 50% XP scroll for hours (using up max amount of enlightenment)
>hardly any time at all
>virtually went from V1 to the equivalent of V16
>>
>>144034687

You still shit, now you need CP to get good stuff
>>
Cant login on my DK in Deshaan.

Fuck you all
>>
File: teso_skooma_pipe.jpg (212KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
teso_skooma_pipe.jpg
212KB, 1920x1200px
>>144035746
He's probably a plague husk by now.
>>
>>144031642
>>144034687

Now you've just got to get to 501 CP and you'll be up to speed with everyone else.
>>
>>144041201
they should give rewards for additional cp.

like, with 1k CP you get something, then 2k cp, then 3kcp, then 5k cp, then 8k cp, then 13k cp.

Each new tier is as much as you needed for the past two combined.

I dont know what you should get. Maybe a fancy hat.

Casuals need something to let them know they are in the presence of a true hardcore.
>>
>ran all 7 of my alts to elden root to do provisioning dailies
>the general lag and long distances between the turn in and board made it take almost an hour to knock out 14 turn ins

So I just spent the entire day collecting skyshards, leveling provisioning and running all my alts to greenshade. This feels like such a tremendous waste of time but at this point I'm already committed.
>>
>>144041834
Yeah no i barely know people that are over the cap these days.
>>
Well, it's shit justy like Thieves Guild

At least they tried I guess, back to FFXIV
>>
>>144045984
Good riddance.

Enjoy your weaboo acid trip fantasy faggot.
>>
This DLC is awesome to do with a magblade.
>>
>>144042704
why would you go over the cap right now? its pointless

>Yeah no
>Yeah
>no
>Yeah no
opinion discarded desu :^)
>>
>update broke sous chef
fuck
though i guess you dont really need to be picky with materials now that you have a bag of holding for mats
>>
>>144049467
You literally said every 1k, unless you meant 0.1k you're the faggot here.
>>
>>144049870
Thats the point. Right now there is a reason to get to 501.
I did not say every 1k, you didnt even pay attention, i was following the fibonacci sequence, 1k, 2k, 3k, 5k, 8k, etc, forever.

Because why not? Are the casuals so defensive that they can not even think clearly? If i was advocating spending more cp points in the way you do up to 501 i wouldnt have set goalposts like that, i would have just said "let people keep spending points", i was even gracious enough to allow it to be something fucking cosmetic, like a fucking hat even though people with 10k CP would by all rights be justified in wanting to shit all over someone with only 500, and if the universe was just and fair it would be so.

Casuals gonna mediocre i guess, at inference and comprehension, as well as at grindan.
>>
>forced userid display
for what fucking purpose have they done this?
>>
File: teso_shrommin.jpg (396KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
teso_shrommin.jpg
396KB, 1920x1200px
>>144049352
Why magblade specifically? I'm considering starting a nightblade and can't decide on the build.
>>
>>144013884
I'm sure I'm not the only one irritated by the lack of bonemould for dunmer. what the fuck is this elfy shit we got instead?
>>
>>143911771
I didn't think this meme existed outside /v/
>>
File: teso_bonemold.jpg (303KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
teso_bonemold.jpg
303KB, 1920x1200px
>>144053450
This woman seem a bit irritated as well.
>>
>>144052841
Mostly for the infinite cloaking, however stamblades pack quite a punch and they were buffed a lot with this update.
>>
>>144049745
It also broke junkit and dustman. No more filtering specific provisioning items differently based on whether they're stolen or not. No more filtering out of white treasure or disguises or common clothers or anything. Jesus fuck, this is hell.
>>
>>144063818
one more time
>>
File: this_thing.jpg (306KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
this_thing.jpg
306KB, 1920x1200px
The zones are packed tonight. I guess a lot of people logged in for the new DLC.
>>
>>144032737
find me one corroborating mention of this practice then. it should have a name. I've been downloading shit on razor thin margins for many a year and never seen this phenomenon.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160601_034107.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160601_034107.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
Is there a cosmetic set that looks like this?

(it's the set you wear during the last section of the story quest while you have god powers)
>>
File: Screenshot_20160601_034957.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160601_034957.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>all this shit for a healing staff I won't use

I can't believe I wasted all that time slogging through it. I thought I'd at least get a choice.
>>
File: 1715136.jpg (145KB, 462x894px) Image search: [Google]
1715136.jpg
145KB, 462x894px
>>144068527
Become emperor
>>
>>144068717
Nice bait.
>>
i got the game for free when it came out

is it fun, should i try playing it
>>
>>144052205
Forced? Do you play on console?
>>
File: Screenshot_20160531_213024.png (4MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160531_213024.png
4MB, 1680x1050px
>>144065949
I'm not someone who usual bitch about muh immersion but the amount of dead bodies on the streets are silly.
>>
>>144074841
on pc since the patch if you target someone it shows both their name and userID, you cant disable this. both under the health bar as well as when you get close to interact with people
>>
>>144073316
Only if you plan to subscribe, the pay to play version is slowly creeping towards a demo.
>>
File: 1388195774578.gif (978KB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
1388195774578.gif
978KB, 350x197px
>mfw I just bought a cdkey for 15 bucks, wasn't expecting anything from Skyrim Online and it turned out to be pretty fun actually

Well shit, and it's pretty comfy indoors as well
>>
>>144078151
This, it's buy 2 play in the same sense The Secret World is "buy 2 play".
>>
File: Screenshot_20141226_183445.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20141226_183445.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>144078151
This sadly, reminds me of Runescape. I hope those new veteran vanilla dungeons are free.
>>
can we all agree that esg is full of degenerate furries?
>>
will I need the dlc's to fully play this to the endgame? I have the base game but never played it
>>
>>144080919
Not really, but some endgame zones are within expansions.
>>
>>144080919
No. However there's parts that's post-endgame that's in the DLC.
>>
>>144054556
I can't think of a more appropriate place for it though
>>
Anyone else lost/gained stats? Like I've lost an entire 6k HP, this is fucking bullshit.
>>
>>144084001
Yea. Everyone have lost a lot of stats. But everything have been rebalanced so it's no biggie.
>>
>>144078151
>Only if you plan to subscribe

or you could just.. you know. buy the dlc.
it will be cheaper than subscribing, if you plan to play for longer than a few months
>>
>>144084001
They reset CP so you gotta re-allocate em
>>
File: Screenshot_20160524_201746.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160524_201746.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
This new update man...
I already finished most of the qust areas in Bangkorai, and now suddenly I am 2 champion levels short of being able to use quest rewards for the area... Let's not forget that the armor I am using is now cahmp lvl 50, while I am at 148. And instead the hireling blacksmith mats that used to be too high for making armor for myself now are for making stuff only up to champ 140.
Meh.
>>
>>144077019

It's funny because this was one of the things that PvE babbies bitched about with regards to the prospects of an optional PvP for the justice system. Apparently people fighting in towns would ruin 'muh immersion' and now Kvatch and pretty much all the high CP zone towns are filled with stealth assassins cutting NPC throats and filling the place with dead bodies.
>>
File: 1453727579290.gif (492KB, 460x345px) Image search: [Google]
1453727579290.gif
492KB, 460x345px
>>144085261
>tfw can't be an Enforcer
>>
>>144085261
Honestly I think some sort of PvP vigilante system would work wonders for all the cunts going around brazenly picking NPC pockets and breaking into houses
>>
>>144086048

I agree but unfortunately the game is now filled with too many modern MMO carebears who don't want negative consequences or cry at the prospect of being griefed. At this point I'd settle for some form of opt in system but even that seems to get bitched about. It's fucking pathetic and it's this sort of shit that's rendering all MMOs down to some gray theme park blob. It's a shame because I was hyped as fuck at the prospect of being a guard and laying down some justice on thieving shits.
>>
>>144084591
Subscribing is actually cheaper than buying crowns.
>>
>>143902191

It depends on what you want to do. If you're stam based then 2 hander used to be a no brainer for PvP as dual wield had pretty shitty skills outside of steel tornado whilst two hander had a strong spammable in wrecking blow, a strong execute and a strong heal. Now though dual wield has been tweaked to be a little better (the spammable ability doesn't suck ass) so it's now actually more useful than just wielding two weapons for the increased damage.
>>
What's the best platform to buy this game on? I've heard ps4 has a good user base.
>>
>>144090313
PC; cheaper (10 bucks), with more people and supports addons.
>owning a cucksole
>>
>>144090313
I play on PS4 and it seems fine, but PC/Mac is still kind of the "main" version, like they will get updates (like DB) earlier since ZOS can push it out on their own without submitting it to Microsoft/Sony.

Other than that there's not much difference in the base game. PC/Mac have text chat with voice chat from third party, consoles have voice chat with text chat from third party. If you do get it on PS4, feel free to message kibukj on PSN to play or join the guild, we haven't really done much with it yet but its there if anyone wants to dungeon together or whatever.
>>
how do i properly use siege weapons? So far i just stone treb walls during sieges. Ive tried catapults and not been too impressed since you seem to need to get so close you get killed easily, ive not tried balistas. What and what type of thing should i use in what situation?

what about rams? people always seem to just shoot down a wall
>>
With the addition of crafting bags I am wondering if I should shell out $15 for a month of membership. I just spent $25 on DB and I don't have all the expansions. Is it worth it?
>>
>>144093391
Cold fire ballistas > Cold fire trebs >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> everything else.
>>
>>144093391
I mostly use stone trebs but ballistas are a good option too if you're kinda far from a keep.

Against people though i prefer using coldfire/fire ballistas to deal big quick damage or meatbag catapults to debuff them to shit while also dealing damage.
>>
>>144094375
Personally I'd just buy crowns when they're 40% off. That's like paying $10 per expansion.
>>
So uh, I've never played ESO before.

The only MMOs I've played were World of Warcraft, but I did play Skyrim before so I'm a bit used to the Elder Scrolls skill system.

Is it worth buying ESO? I know it doesn't have a subscription so that's automatically a plus it has over WoW. Also I like the Orcs in ESO way more than the WoW orcs.

As another side note, what's the best role/class for an Orc? I've read Tank and Dragonknight are the best for them.
>>
>>144098326
It's a solid MMO. I'd rate it over the current crop. You get oodles of content for the admission price, especially if you get it for $20 from the official reseller in the OP.

As for best class for orc, maybe stam sorc because stam is the new meta, and stamsorc got a huge boost this patch? They can probably be made to work with all classes, check out the tamrielfoundry forums for build ideas, but keep in mind the Dark Brotherhood expansion just came out, so people are probs still workout out new builds to best exploit the changes.
>>
>>144099810
>stamsorc got a huge boost this patch?

Kind of yeah and kind of no. For PvP the changes to Crit Surge are a bit shitty desu unless you really build for it now. The changes to Hurricane were nice but it's still not enough and the likes of stam DKs are still far, far better overall. Some of the passive changes are nice but it's not enough to put them above other stam classes. The only sorc abilities you potentially end up using are Crit Surge, Streak, Bound Armaments and Hurricane. In the former case you probably won't use it if you're two hander now and BA still doesn't have a fucking on activation ability like the other former toggles, so you probably won't bother with it in PvP.
>>
>>144098326
Go stam sorc orc if you want to go sanic speed and have fun

desu, if you aren't into min/maxing any class will do for an orc (stam class).
>>
What's the guild name for NA PC? And has it reached enough members to make tabbards?
>>
Is it still worth it to be a pure magicka DPS sorc or has it turned to shit now?
>>
>>144101258
Maybe, what I've done is just level all classes magicka/stam to 50 so when the meta keeps changing I won't be dicked.
>>
For someone playing solo, how good is mag nightblade? Trying to decide between it and mag sorcerer
>>
>>144085209
What race are you?
>>
>>144102186

Mag Nightblade are pretty damn good for soloing. At the beginning the only really thing you might struggle with a bit is AoE (but that'll change as soon as you get Sap Essence though). Cloak will allow you to bypass shit in delves or when you're questing if you just can't be fucked with fighting stuff. They also have good options for fighting at range (using staff and shit from the Siphon line) or in melee.
>>
>>144101194
TESOG, about 9 people?
>>
File: DaVinci_Crossbow.jpg (64KB, 541x398px) Image search: [Google]
DaVinci_Crossbow.jpg
64KB, 541x398px
>>143646040
So, if they ever introduced crossbows into ESO, should it be like other TES games where they just share the archery skill or get their own weapon skills?

Related, but if they added in fists/unarmed weapons, should they also be their own weapon skillset or share it with dual wield? (I suppose the problem there though is just that then it would also share something with one-handed and shield)
>>
So do you guys like the ESO racials of altering the H/S/M ratios or the Skyrim ones of giving unique abilities more?

I kind of miss being able to go Berserker with an Orc or being able to make everyone run as a Nord.
>>
>>144107426

I'd be fine if crossbows shared the bow line as long as they actually did different animations. Same with fists for dual wield though shit like steel tornado may look pretty retarded. My issue with them adding extra skill lines is that Zeni can't even balance the ones they have already.

>>144107682

Honestly I'd rather have racials just go altogether, have 'slots' for racial bonuses (with a choice for magicka, stam and health related ones for all races) or have it so that all races have like a choice of stam/magic racial passives. That way you can at least say take your magicka NB and spec him up to stam without gimping yourself and it'd let you pick the race you enjoy the most in terms of lore/flavor over anything else. You'd still need to gear them up appropriately if you switched from magicka to stam so I don't see the issue desu.

Unique racials 'active' racials can be neat but it also creates a balance issue and a situation where race x is way better at doing y because their active ability is way better than everyone else's.
>>
>>144107682
That would probably be very difficult to balance and in an MMO, balance is essential. Such things do exist for Vampire and WW, but those skills are accessible to any player who wants them.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160519_105431.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160519_105431.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>144103156
DUN-DUN-Dunmer
Why?
>>
>>144099810
>stamsorc got a huge boost this patch?
Just watched a guy ranting into the bottem of a bottle for 40mins talking about how stamsorc pretty much got fucked in the ass the last 2 patches and that his class is now almost worthless.
>>
>>144111887
gray human
>>
File: 1464312085157.jpg (47KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1464312085157.jpg
47KB, 800x600px
WHY THE FUCK CAN'T I STICK WITH A SINGLE CHARACTER

FUCK
>>
>>144099810
> Stam sorc because stam is the new meta, and stamsorc got a huge boost this patch
How out of touch with the game do you have to be to believe this?
>>
>>144112980
You don't believe stam is the current meta in game?
>>
>>144112360
>Just watched a guy ranting into the bottem of a bottle for 40mins

Based Feng.
>>
>when someone repeatedly talks about 'Cryodiil'
>>
>>144111887
Change your armor.
>>
>>144107284

Does the guild have a preferred faction?
>>
>>144112360
>an alcoholic
Opinion discarded.
>>
File: 2016-01-26_00001.jpg (381KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-26_00001.jpg
381KB, 1280x1024px
>>144108873
true, if they were willing to make crossbows just share animations with regular bows, they should or would be able to adjust onehand and shield or dual wield for unarmed/fist weapons.

I'm wondering if Whirlwind would instead become some kind of low sweep kick or if then we get too deep into "TESO: Everyone was kung fu fighting" edition?

Not that I would totally mind, plus we see Khajiit Kung Fu Kat Monks training on Khenarathi's Roost.
>>
>>144114270
this, looks like a nice slut though
>>
File: 1412982889995.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1412982889995.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>144114154
I apologize, but in what capacity? You mean referring to Cyrodiil as the Imperial City? Or do you just mean how Cyrodiil looks as it did in Oblivion even if this is like, 200 years before Tiber Septim was born?
>>
>>144114582
I don't think we do, and we are pretty much an equal amount of players on each faction.
>>
>>144114982
Not him but
>'Cryodiil'
>>
>>144114282
EP
>>
>>144114982
How did no one discover Solstheim until the 3rd Era? It's a huge fucking island and it's super close to Morrowind
>>
>>144113970
Stamina as a whole have been buffed trough the fighter's guild, but stam sorcs have been nerfed to the ground.
>>
File: 1451589208398.png (797KB, 1280x779px) Image search: [Google]
1451589208398.png
797KB, 1280x779px
>>144115756
Might have just been that people saw it but didn't want to get close or go there for various reasons and so they never bothered.

Pretty sure there's been historical cases of similar things.

>>144115475
oh, the misspelling, I see. my brain kept auto-correcting.

Cryodiil does sound like it's a nice place.
>>
>>144116170
So the statement isn't out of touch with stam being the meta. And stam sorcs haven't been nerfed to the ground, they've received some adjustments, mostly for the better.
>>
>>144116170
>nerfed to the ground.

If they'd have just done the Hurricane and Implosion passive change then I'd have been happy but fucking Wrogel the retard had to go 'muh stam Sorc tanks' that don't fucking exist and change Crit Surge. Why couldn't they have just left it the fuck alone? I mean, you could have just made Crit Surge work differently with dots if you wanted them to work with it and not be stupidly overpowered.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160601_225130.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160601_225130.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: casual-concerned-man-15056631.jpg (20KB, 400x270px) Image search: [Google]
casual-concerned-man-15056631.jpg
20KB, 400x270px
Haven't played this since the closed beta. Then, obviously, the abysmal launch happened.

Has it improved at all?
>>
How the fuck being top level i have to spend 20 point on health and 3 echants on my armor master to get the minimum 27k hp i need to tank? Oh im a nord btw

I see all the builds online get all the atributes on stamina and get the same amount of health pool without food.

I cant get more health whit cp so getting more its not going to help me

What the hell i am supose to do
>>
>>144114982
I wonder if we'll ever get a Tiber Septim expansion where the modern borders of Cyrodiil are defined in a glorious campaign.

Really I just want Leyawiin, Skingrad and Anvil. Fucking best cities in Oblivion and they're not present.
>>
>>144094375

I just buy subscriptions from 3rd party sites for cheap. 2 months + 3000 crowns for $15 is a lot better than shelling out $20 for each new expansion imo.
>>
>>144118582
there's a steady general for it on /vg/, so yes it's doing pretty good now.

>>144119928
a sub isn't that much anyway is it? even paying it direct is a hell of a lot cheaper than buying DLC.
>>
>>144118623
Race buffs? Skill buffs? Set bonuses?
>>
>>144120061
>there's a steady general
>steady
>>
>>144119917

Anvil is in the DB DLC but I'd like Leyawiin and Bravil myself
>>
>>144122116
ooh nice. I thought we weren't getting any new areas with DB? There needs to be more city based story stuff in my opinion (as someone who has not played any DLC). rooftop and alleyway shenanigans, as opposed to all the field work and ruin delving
>>
>>144122669

DB added the Gold Coast area of Cyrodiil including Anvil and Kvatch
>>
>>144124114fucking nooch. So that area is actually part of Cyrodiil in this time period? I assumed all of Cyrodiil that was available was the extent of the current empire, and everywhere else was part of the outlying nations, ie gold coast belonging to either hammerfell or valenwood.
>>
Hey! I am a total TESO newfag, I played Morro/Obl/Skyrim and I love TESO, but I have some questions
>I bought Tamriel Unlimited key (no explorer or imperial pack), do I need to buy all 4 DLC's, are they worth it?
>Whats the best prof for dunmer sorcerer? Im going to play as pure fire dps
>Why is social aspect of this game so dead? Almost no one makes parties, people just run around and dont talk
>Any recommended UI Addons? How can I check buff effects with standard UI?
>>
>>144116719
I don't understand why they didn't change it so that the Power Surge act as it does now and Critical Surge act like it did before.

That way everyone is happy. Dabble around and change what kind of ability Overload is and what kind of damage it does and what it counts as if you need to adjust it.
>>
>>144126285
>do I need to buy all 4 DLC's, are they worth it?

you don't "need" to, but they are worth buying if you enjoy the game and plan on playing it for longer than a few weeks you can also buy 60 day eso+ sub to get access to all dlc, as well as 3000 crows, which you can use to permanently unlock dlc. it's actually cheaper that way

>Whats the best prof for dunmer sorcerer? Im going to play as pure fire dps

you can learn all profs on a single character

>Why is social aspect of this game so dead?

Grouping in the game is a pain in the ass, that's why people don't usually bother with it when leveling also zone chats of starting zones tend to be dead. other zones are plenty lively

>any recommended UI Addons?

http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info919-AUI-AdvancedUI.html
>>
Friendly reminder that if you open the book with contracts and don't like what you're getting, you can always close it and open it again. This way you can spare the lives of people of proper races and ensure that all your contracts are focused on wood elves.
>>
>>144128495
>wood elves

I only kill redguards
>>
File: Screenshot_20160601_152431.png (3MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160601_152431.png
3MB, 1680x1050px
>>144128642
That's essential cheating since all their houses and cities are very open, there's no challenge to it.

Now this shit right here was actual hard to pull off.
>>
noice I can now see my horsey in the character select menu :33
>>
File: 1454161282898.gif (3MB, 220x242px) Image search: [Google]
1454161282898.gif
3MB, 220x242px
>>144129090
>>
Can i play this game for free???....?!
>>
>>144130065
>12/20/15 New trial board added: /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests
>[Hide] [Show All]
i mena im tired of p2p ..... can i play this awesome game for free?....please guise!!!!
>>
>>144130065
if someone gives you an account, or you steal it from a retailer, I suppose you can
>>
>>144130316
>retailer
dude no pirate servers???!!
any other fpp rpg mmo ?
>>
>>144130663
fuck off, retard
>>
>>144130746
well, fuck off too retard, and may your family die....no just kidding
>>
>>144126285
>>I bought Tamriel Unlimited key (no explorer or imperial pack), do I need to buy all 4 DLC's, are they worth it?
It depends entirely on what you like to do. Before you've done the main story and Cadwell's silver and gold there's little reason to bother with DLC.
>>
>>144126072

Yeah it's still part of Cyrodiil, just not part of the PVP space

Which gives me hope for more Cyrodiil expansions in the future
>>
File: Screenshot_20160524_002355.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160524_002355.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>page 8
everyone else busy with new dlc?
>>
>>144136386
Yep. Reached a part where an assassin literary teleported behind someone and started talking like a 4chan post.
>>
>>144136386
im sitting here being pissed off youtube still hasint fixed list view after breaking it like 12 hours ago. suppose i should log in i think i have some research thats done
>>
I'm glad to see they drop you on the starter island like the story intended.
This is how it was in the beta and they changed it because people didn't like the starter islands. People didn't like them because they were crowded with people starting new characters not because they were bad.
>>
>>144136386
you look powerful
>>
>>144136745

Did they really change it back to starting on your island?

I always preferred it that way because that was their intention and I always do the starter island for xp anyway
>>
>>144136745
Yes, this change was so retarded back then, they even had to redo some of the prophet's voice acting with some random no name and that sounded terrible until they called him back to do some more lines i guess.
>>
>>144136745
what's the starter island?
>>
>>144138208
S'tros M'kai/Khenarthi's Roost/Bleakrock
>>
>>144138208
Bleakrock Island, Stros M'Kai or Kenarthi's Roost, depending on your faction.
>>
>>144138501
you can access these after you complete main questline?
>>
>>144137754
yes, i also made a new character yesterday and started on the starting island.
>>
>>144129168
>>>
>Anonymous 06/01/16(Wed)17:29:09 No.144129168 â–¶
> noice I can now see my horsey in the character select menu :33
>>>
>Anonymous 06/01/16(Wed)17:33:21 No.144129596 â–¶
>File: 1454161282898.gif (2.98 MB, 220x242)
>2.98 MB
> >>144129090
>>>
>Anonymous 06/01/16(Wed)17:38:26 No.144130065 â–¶>>144130234 >>144130316
> Can i play this game for free???....?!
>>>
>Anonymous 06/01/16(Wed)17:39:58 No.144130234 â–¶
> >>144130065
> >12/20/15 New trial board added: /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests
> >[Hide] [Show All]
> i mena im tired of p2p ..... can i play this awesome game for free?....please guise!!!!
the fuck are you saying/?
>>
>>144136386
>Rajhin's Shadow
Hey I was in that guild
>>
>>144138581
nope, these islands are optional and you can go there as soon as you create your first char. I can see a lot of people skipped this content back then too.
>>
>>144138920
weird when I started the game I got the options to go to these islands via boat after finishing the coldharbour first quests.
>>
>>144119917
Tiber septum won't even be born for another two hundred years.
>>
>>144098326
So same anon, seems to be some disparity between what people think is good between stamsorc and not.

Also I'm kind of a noob at this, but...how the heck does stamsorc work? Isn't the point of a sorcerer is that you need magicka to cast your awesome spells?
>>
>>144136386
stamsorc detected
>>
>>144139069
time is cyclical in tes though, the redgards for example came from the past timeline and survived the destruction of the universe somehow.
>>
>>144139018

Yes that's the way it has been since right before the game got out of beta. However a lot of people ignored those islands entirely so ZOS changed them back to being where you start at after leaving Coldharbour
>>
>>144139287
and with that excuse that's how zenimax manages to destroy the lore for most TES titles on ESO.
>>
>>144139287
By moving at strange angles.
>>
>>144139408
I'm trying to collect all skyshards and those islands are the last ones I need, I'm guessing you need to start certain questlines before accessing them while doing cadwells silver/gold etc.
>>
>>144139413
Nit him, but to be fair, isn't that how Bethesda has been fucking with the lore since daggerfall?
>>
>>144139572
Nah, they've just been transcription errors. You didn't actually read any of the lore, it was just fanciful tales that you convinced yourself you read in the games.
>>
>>144139558

You can travel to them from the starting city for each alliance regardless of what quests you've done.
>>
The blade of woe and craft bag are miracles of the ESO universe.
>>
>Picking crafting materials in the overworld while playing A Horse With No Name in the background.

I didn't know this game could be so damn comfy.
>>
Looks like a lot of people are starting new characters. I haven't seen this many people on the starter islands since the early weeks.
>>
>>143713969
If you're unpacking a zip you need twice the space to first download it.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160527_233952.png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160527_233952.png
2MB, 1280x720px
>>144141228
Yeah fun to actually see some people chatting before they reach the old veteran zones and turn into silent players.
>>144138841
I left ESO for a while and all 4 of my guilds kicked me for inactivity, joined it when it had like 3 players so I'm staying for the hell of it. I don't RP or ever participate in anything though.
>>
>Veteran rank gone
Really? Fucking REALLY? That's how you say thanks to your players? by shitting all over their progress? Fuck you too Bethesda
>>
>>144142135
Nothing really changed or was lost, they turned all the veteran rank levels into champion rank points. Some people are now stronger than they were before.
>>
>>144142135
Be thankful about it faggot, now the grind has been SEVERELY reduced for most players.
>>
>>144142596
Except before you were a less desired group member if you were below v16. Now that threshold is cp400 which takes way longer to reach than v16 did.
>>
>>144139413
You can't seriously imply that Zenimax have done more damage to the lore than Bethesda itself. Do I have to remind you of Morrowind and the damages done trough that game alone? Oblivion and the lack of jungles?
>>
>>144142596
Why do you think reducing grind is a good thing? Grind is good. The issue is games dont have enough grind. People only feel pressured to reach 'the cap' if 'the cap' is obtainable. Make the game capless and people wont feel pressured anymore, and each grinding session will be its own reward of relative, not absolute, character progression.
>>
File: lspdr8.jpg (96KB, 792x558px) Image search: [Google]
lspdr8.jpg
96KB, 792x558px
>>144146131
>Why do you think reducing grind is a good thing? Grind is good. The issue is games dont have enough grind.
>Make the game capless and people wont feel pressured anymore, and each grinding session will be its own reward of relative, not absolute, character progression.
>>
How far is everyone into the DB DLC? Is it good or just another generic grindfest like thieves guild?
>>
What did you guys think of DB?
>>
>>144148663
Cyrodiil is being depopulated.
It's gud.

>>144148692
Hilde a qt.
>>
>>144150604
I like how they added capturable districts. This is definitely one of the better expansions
>>
>>144148663
>>144148692

At the core it's the same as Theives guild, except you kill instead of steal. Regarding the story, I thought Thieves guild was bland and meh, while my argonian dick turned to diamond once Green-Venom-Tongue takes you to his old sanctuary in the black marches and get high on Hist sap to see trough time .
>>
>>144146131
The game already lacks a cap, you can farm champion points into infinity if you want to.
>>
>>144152870
you get no benefit from it
>>
>>144151743
Shit I read your spoiler, can't wait to get to that part.
>>
>>144153131
Just wait till the end, truly epic.
>>
>>144153464
People reached the end in 1 day? Is the main questline that short?
>>
>>144153589
Maybe someone from the PTS.
>>
>>144155645
This, the DLC have been available for everyone on PC for a month.
>>
Man, I really love this game but I'm getting tired of having the separately level the class, weapon, and guild disciplines.

If I want to go from DPS to Tank, I now would have to level an entire weapon set from 1-50. Would take fucking years.
>>
>>144160202
At least now (on PC for now at least) you don't need to grind out vet levels.
>>
>>144160202
Just have the skills you use on one bar and switch to another one with skills you want to level up to have equipped when you finish quests.
>>
my sounds cutting out in larger cyrodill fights

>>144160202
this is why im against systems like this. They should just stick to class based systems and then you can relevel an entire new character if you want to change roles. They give people a little flexibility and they just want more more more
>>
>>144160854

Yeah except I'm level 50 now and I don't want to quest anymore.
>>
How do people play this on console? I'd imagine is a way watered down experience as oppose to the freedom of PC. The UI when you use a controller is so shit on PC is that how it is on console?
>>
>>144160976
Should have thought of that earlier desu.
>>
Wait, so what happened to Dark Brotherhood? I don't see it on the store.
>>
>>144161752
it is there look harder faggot
>>
>>144160976
sounds like a personal problem faggot
>>
File: 20160601233812_1crop.jpg (27KB, 306x220px) Image search: [Google]
20160601233812_1crop.jpg
27KB, 306x220px
Blacksmith friends, I need your help identifying something.

I found this helmet very early in the game, on the island in morrowind that's not-solstheim. My fashion sense doesn't let me get rid of it, and I haven't found a helmet that looks like it since. I don't want to deconstruct it to find out what it is, since it would probably take me weeks to find the right style scroll to learn what style it is, but I also am starting to hurt in terms of defense points.

tl;dr what kind of helmet is this and how do I craft it?
>>
>>144163198
http://www.the-elder-scrolls-by-mysticals.com/

previews of styles, you'll probably find it there somewhere
>>
>>144163198
That's a Nord heavy helmet, you need to get the Nord crafting motif to be able to craft in that style, guild stores sell that motif for around 200 gold typically.
>>
>>144163417
>guild stores sell that motif for around 200 gold typically

There are so many people trying to sell their blue motifs and so few people still needing/wanting to learn those that you can surely find one for less than 100g, at least in PC EU.
>>
For the people that have hurricane, what gets improved each level? The tool tip description doesn't change.
>>
>>144163392
>>144163417
Out of what material, though?

I have the Nord style, but when I go to craft a heavy helm, it gives me a helm with shorter horns.
>>
Is there anything more annoying than your healer suddenly assuming everythings fine and that he thinks his shit DPS matters over healing and then your whole group drops dead one by one while claiming "ive got this guys dont worry"?
>>
>>144163968
It's one of the higher level ones unfortunately.
>>
>>144163968
The racial style change in appearance a few times at lower levels, so you probably have to wait until you can use Dwarven Ingots to get that exact version of it.
>>
>>144160976
Grind wrothgar zones or imperial sewers for CP

Do your daily pledges, do trials, do PvP, get monster helmets.

That's the endgame pretty much.
>>
>>144139091
you store the pre-cast spell in your muscles and flexing them releases the spell
>>
Hey guys, I played the game in the beta and after launch. Thinking about getting back into it. Is the game better then at launch? Is it worth going back into it?
>>
>>144165548
IT'S SHIT NOBODY PLAYS IT WORST GAME EVER

DEAD GAME

It's gud, why do you think there's a general with 700+ posts?
>>
I usually enjoy tanking in MMOs, but it looks extremely boring and unrewarding in ESO.

Truth?
>>
>>144166243

Oops, also - what is the most fun tank class?
>>
>>144166243
Pretty much. Enjoy taking 5 hours to do a simple boss/quest/dungeon that would take any other DD 1 minute to do.
>>
>>144166414

Okay. Is healing any better?

I picked a sorceror, but I don't see that the class itself has any support abilities. Is it a bad class to pick?

Would Templar be the best healer?
>>
>>144166842
They're both fine. Stick with healing staff and get the mana refund morph for the healing circle. It's pretty much your bread and butter healing ability.
>>
>>144166842
You can optimise for the tanking role but still switch to something more direct damage for some content that might apparently take 5 hours.
>>
File: 20160602015820_1.jpg (362KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
20160602015820_1.jpg
362KB, 1600x900px
WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING
>>
>>144169239
> Buys a Daedric goat
> Surprised when shit starts fucking around
I hope you don't have any liquor in your inventory.
>>
the wolf mounts 'howl' sounds like a really fat person crying over dropping their cake
>>
bwb is ded. ded game desu, the entire na server only like 10 people feel like bwbing right now, thats pretty sad.
>>
So people say leveling the assault skill line is ez, you just gotta spam mutagen or some shit.

How accurate is this? For someone that has never pvp-ed before. How long would it take?
>>
>>144178121
i made a magicka nb a few days ago and got to assault/support rank 6 in two prime time nights of running around spamming heal on the zerg. This was bwb zerg so it was a baby zerg, ive contemplated the population locked campaigns even if you are useless in them if there are more targets to heal.

easy and fast are often two different things. It is incredibly easy.

I rolled a stam nb the other day and im up to assault4 already by now, though i spent 300 repair kits i bought with my magicka nb before rerolling on wall fixing to earn ~15k ap extra.

I honestly dont feel like heal spamming is that much better than just making sure you tag every enemy and doing things like fire balistaing the enemy zerg. Its slightly faster, but not significantly in my expereince healing.

Of course i was playing a more full on healer dropping healing springs as well as spamming rapid recovery.

I suppose the real pro move is to spam hots on everyone AND make sure you tag each enemy with some aoe spam.

Either way, my advice is to play during prime time only and follow the zerg. Due to my autism i need to get my assault to 6 before i can even pve more on my new stamblade (its only level 12 right now, beein in bwb since level 10), and its starting to annoy me since theres only like 6 people playing right now it seems.
>>
>>144178394
Yo, thanks for the information. I'll try and spam heals on the zerg. Hopefully my shitty internet can handle pvp ing with a zerg.
>>
>got caught murdering a guy
>spend time sitting in a corner waiting for bounty to go down
>>
File: 1437473692703.png (692KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1437473692703.png
692KB, 1920x1080px
>>144179480
>Get caught pickpocketing a guy
>evade him and notice of the guards long enough to try again and pickpocket him successfully
>Go on a looting spree while still have a bounty on me
>Get caught again
>Guard tries to make me pay
>Flee and escape into nearest outlaw's den successfully
>Smugging Khajiit.jpeg
>>
So on PS4 NA, does anyone have a decent trading guild..? I'm just starting out and love crafting/gathering, but I just realised there's no player to player trading/selling without a guild store unless I'm mistaken. This kind of takes a bit of enjoyment out of the game.
>>
>>144181537
You can trade player-to-player. You can interact with another character when close or you can COD mail things where the recipient has to pay gold to take the items mailed to them. For this type of trading people mostly advertise what they're selling/buying in zone chat. It is way harder to find people to trade with like this than to selling at guild stores but guild stores take 8% of the selling price.
>>
File: lasthope.jpg (80KB, 766x960px) Image search: [Google]
lasthope.jpg
80KB, 766x960px
>>144179480
>Bodies piling up in major cities
>Basically every killable NPC lying on the floor in Kvatch and Anvil
>Tons of people 'stealthing' everywhere
>"We're canceling the pvp aspect of the Justice System guys! H-heh, not like there was a need for it anyway. It'd just be open to griefing and break immersion!"
>>
Does anyone know if your armor is broken, the trait stops working? So if I'm grinding with training trait on but it's 0/whatever, I won't get the bonus?
>>
And also, does the training trait affect CP gains too? Or is it just 1-50
>>
how do poisons work?
>>
>>144189476
They're like enchants in bottled form.
>>
>>144189923
but for how long do they work?
>>
>>144181236
> Get caught doing something illegal as an Argonian
> Run for your life to the closest lake
>>
>>144190510
However long it says on the poison.
>>
>>144181236
_ ____ __ ____ _____ _______.
>>
File: mmorpg starting area.jpg (67KB, 600x550px) Image search: [Google]
mmorpg starting area.jpg
67KB, 600x550px
>>144184281
> Look forward to two things, stopping criminal scrum and spell-making
> Both gets cancelled
>>
>>144191539

Same senpai. I'm not liking the continued trend of going towards typical themepark shit and cutting anything that's outside of what is considered the 'MMO norm' these days. Initially it seemed that TESO would have some sandbox style elements layered on top of what has now become standard for MMOs. It'll be interesting to see what comes after Vvardenfell because, as far as I'm aware, that pretty much ends the content that was discussed/shown as a concept before the game was released and they let a shit load of their staff go. Thing is that I don't get why AAA modern MMOs don't add more sandbox style stuff as, if it's done right, it can effectively let the game run itself without having to spend more development time to creating new content.
>>
>>144187968
>>144188039
Okay, I just tested this. Training trait affects xp gains too, not just weapon and skill lines.

If you're gonna grind CP, better make sure you're wearing 7 pieces with training traits + weapons.

Shit thing is that you'll have to keep repairing (pro-tip, don't repair from merchants, buy repair kits, it's cheaper).
>>
File: 1450847111218s.jpg (7KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1450847111218s.jpg
7KB, 250x250px
>It's a 'kill your target with poison' optional objective for your DB daily quest episode.
>>
File: Craglorn.jpg (597KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Craglorn.jpg
597KB, 1680x1050px
>>144191539
>No PvP arenas
>No spell crafting
>No justice system (thanks carebears)
>Housing after 2 and a half years
>At least we got poison making and VRs removed
>No new 4-man dungeon in a year
>Only one old trial scaled (over a year after release)
>No Murkmire this year (almost 2 years)

Short term goals:
>Fancy Mounts

B2P has been so great.
>>
>>144194481
>At least we got poison making

I really wish we hadn't got them now. I don't know why the fuck Zeni had to introduce a shit load of things that only really impact PvP in such a way that it basically ruins small scale PvP.
>>
>>144194976
I kinda agree. Poisons shouldn't give any buffs to you. Enchantments are still stronger zerg-PvP wise.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160602_225821.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160602_225821.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
I really like Elam Drals' lines. Really good to listen to after running an assassination.
>>
>>144192930
>pro-tip, don't repair from merchants, buy repair kits, it's cheaper
more like shit-tip, it's not cheaper
>>
>>144177878
DLC week senpai, it's always like this.
>>
Do enchanters only sell glyphs up to CP 100? I've tried going to the last zone of cadwell's gold but it only goes up to 100
>>
>>144181236
I created a Khajiit nightblade specifically for thieving. I'm limiting him to stolen gear only even though I have a crafter.
>>
>>144194126
lol christ do we at least get skill points in addition as rewards for the brotherhood quests?
>>
>>144201037
Yeah, just like thieves guild. Hands one out every DB main quest you complete. Makes sense considering they're adding new skill trees for these DLCs.
>>
>>144198806
>115 gold for grand repair kit

>158 gold for level 21 helmet merchant repair

orite bro
>>
>>144198806
v16 repairing gear, costs me 1.2+ each time.

it's cheaper to buy the kits at higher levels. negligibly, though.
>>
>>144114282
nope, any- also we have a heraldry now!
>>
Quick someone make a new thread

I think the guy that usually does it rq-ed about the crafting bags and said he probs won't make new threads anymore.
>>
>>144203841
1.2?
>>
Someone make a "Huge violation of /v/ culture" edition
>>
>>144204880
>>
File: Screenshot_20160602_175210.png (2MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160602_175210.png
2MB, 1680x1050px
>>144201909
>>144203841
Where they fuck you getting this magical cheap as chips grand repair kits? Just broke my armour to 0% to test this, full v160, bar one item that v150.

>1894g for full merchant repair
>420g per grand repair kit
>420 x 7 = 2940g
>>
>>144191539

They didn't cancel spellcrafting they just pushed it back fampai
>>
File: Screenshot_20160602_204334.png (2MB, 1142x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160602_204334.png
2MB, 1142x1080px
>>144206202
I personally get them from crafting writs, but you could buy them from guild traders.
>>
New Thread:

>>144206545
>>144206545
>>144206545
>>
>>144198117
Check your fucking mailbox!
>>
>>144206723
filth of stamina
Thread posts: 758
Thread images: 102

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.