[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/gtaog/ Grand Theft Auto Online General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 756
Thread images: 194

File: broof.png (368KB, 934x546px) Image search: [Google]
broof.png
368KB, 934x546px
i miss broof edition

last thread: >>135768503

>Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by clicking link below, then posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread.
Note: Please kill fellow crew members, there are too many faggy crews that ban teamkilling, so feel free to shoot other members on sight if you want.
http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/pc_gtag (PC only)
http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4)
http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gta_general_vg (all)
Other crews: http://pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL

>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg

>Thread archive
/gtag/
https://boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/
/gtaog/
https://boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtaog/type/op/

>GTA:O Unlocks by Rank
http://pastebin.com/bAr3Q5sT

>Lap time comparison for every fully upgraded GTA:O vehicle
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nQND3ikiLzS3Ij9kuV-rVkRtoYetb79c52JWyafb4m4

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
http://www.gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
http://www.geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide
>>
File: 1450425733956.jpg (366KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1450425733956.jpg
366KB, 1920x1080px
80's and 90's car update when
>>
File: ded.png (32KB, 955x257px) Image search: [Google]
ded.png
32KB, 955x257px
>>135869606
Broof isn't gone.
He's in the new crew, check the lieutenants.
>>
File: 10fps.png (517KB, 771x413px) Image search: [Google]
10fps.png
517KB, 771x413px
hope you get banned soon, you flock of feral cunts.
>>
threadly reminder that holocauxt is an asshole
>>
File: parallel parking.webm (3MB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
parallel parking.webm
3MB, 853x480px
>It's a three part crew drama episode
>>
>>135868840
Hi!
>>
>>135867292
>tfw couples list are posted I keep getting put with someone else
>in game different people are telling me i'm theirs
doushio~
>>
>>135870512
let me see the list senpai
>>
>>135870589
joacimot x MpJens
TheNipplePriest x Only.In.Dreams
-Vanilla_Rice- x hi-im-aurora
xSnapdragon x Goznozzle
-Nessi x TheCraftyTitan
calvinios x YaGooChie
Flibinjiber x Catower
>>
File: 1369665192964.jpg (179KB, 1276x715px) Image search: [Google]
1369665192964.jpg
179KB, 1276x715px
>>135870213
>aurora responded to me
>>
>>135870815
I thought Catower belonged to Higgus.
>>
>>135870815
wasnt nessi with a different person yesterday
>>
>>135871006
You mean Freddy
>>
File: 1456107716957.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1456107716957.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>135869994
>armored Kuruma
>>
>>135871113
nessi a slut
>>
File: 1450296503512.jpg (26KB, 367x500px) Image search: [Google]
1450296503512.jpg
26KB, 367x500px
>I drive armored cars
>>
>>135871540
d-does the occasional insurgent count?
>>
>>135871540
>not driving baller, anus or schafter for that extra protection
it saved my life several times and i use it for less than 3 days
>>
>>135871540
I usually drive around my armored cognoscenti 55 when in a pubbie filled server.
>>
Sorry about the rejection, Rick; we don't share the same platform, so I figured it'd be pointless.

I don't immediately remember you from anywhere either, so I can't fall back on that

If it turns out that I should remember you from somewhere, I'll let you know.
>>
File: 1457933788513.jpg (25KB, 514x576px) Image search: [Google]
1457933788513.jpg
25KB, 514x576px
>>135870512
>senpai starts to notice me
>autist goes on a crew killing rampage
>>
File: crymore.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
crymore.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
>>135871228
>People don't like to spend millions in modding shitty cars like me.

The kuruma is the superior car. Everything else is hipster shit.
>>
>>135871726
Yes you faggot
>>
>>135870815
Aralich x Kazreetsu
>>
>>135871540
But fedoras would be the faggots that go out of their way to shit on armoured cars.
>>
>>135870815
Me x the road
>>
>>135872989
me x myself
>>
>>135873073
me x myself x and I
>>
>>135873262
t. blater vanilla and antibiotic_abuse
>>
>>135873398
and that blate guy
>>
It has happened to my twice now.
I did the glitch, kept the finale, logged off because I was hosting another finale, logged back on, finale gone.
So, if you want to farm the Standard Pacific Job finale, you still can, but you have to either stay logged in overnight, or replay all setups every time you wish to grind.
It looks like Rockstar couldn't fix the glitch, but instead made the finale's disappear when the player logs out, hopefully ruining the fun of it. Wrong.
>>
>>135873570
blate_ is anti, just renamed
>>
How to get any duffel bag on last gen? [360.]
>>
Is there a useful reason to have a modded controller? Besides having turbo for running and swimming, does it help with the Marksman Rifle or any other rapid fire weapon?
Are there ANY controller mods that people use?
>>
File: 1458059394306_1.jpg (195KB, 1446x1679px) Image search: [Google]
1458059394306_1.jpg
195KB, 1446x1679px
>>135870815
Don't forget about the best OTP, me x crimechan.
>>
>>135870129
I like how it actually got darker by the end.
>>
Is there a glitch that would allow me to wear a vest with no shirt under? As far as I can tell you can't set it up that way at a clothing store/wardrobe (please correct if I'm wrong) and I really want a vest with nothing on underneath for my character. I've recently seen a bunch of players wearing this in a lobby and rally dig the look. I've searched everywhere but can't find it... maybe my wording in my searches isn't right... pardon my weak google-fu
>>
Yesterday I was messing about with the valentines dresses to see if I could get the long gloves without the dress. I did not succeed, and after a while it stopped giving me the option to save outfits. I then switched a couple sessions, did missions, went afk for a while, etc. Then I did a heist where I decided to pick one of the tactical stealth outfits. After that setup, my dress looked like this: http://imgur.com/zQZYcZT
A setup later it looked like this: http://imgur.com/cKjVs1M
It continued to look like that for a while, but it eventually went away...
Anyone got any ideas to use this?A s
It continued to look like that for a while, but it eventually went away...
Anyone got any ideas to use this?
>>
Did they fix the repeatable Pacific Standard Finale glitch (where you disconnect at the bridge)? Because for some reason R* keeps resetting my finale over and over and over again. It stayed a few days but now its gone again. Can someone explain whats going on?
Edit: Apparently if you join another heist it resets your progress/deletes your finale. Is this true, can someone confirm this aswell?
>>
>>135874104
You're the only one i'm even anywhere near close to okay with
>>
Here's an idea i thought of: PC players have figured out how to download SnapMatic pictures and use them as images.
Could somebody make a program that places a foreign image (Anime Tiddy, Or whatever the hell you want) into your game as a snapmatic photo? Then you could upload it to Social Club and have whatever you want as a profile picture!
Just wondering if anyone in here thinks it would be possible.
>>
Any new dupe glitches? I've been looking around and haven't found anything yet. How long does it usually take before an exploit is found?
edit: Also going back to the off the radar dupe glitch involving golf... I was wondering if there is somehow a way to exploit rally races in the same way as the golf glitch.. Because in rally races you have no HUD being the driver. Though I have no idea how to figure out how to do that
>>
>>135874251
>>135874591
>>135874765
>>135874926
Are these copy pasted from some forum or something?
>>
Hi guys, here we have a method of entering the FIB building online! Follow the video, and credit to founders: I DreBot I r1Ck o5H4Y
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzDtanokJLo
Text Tutorial: 1. Get a buzzard (as it's small and doesn't put you in passenger seat, like Swift, when you try to hijack it)
Fly to the FIB building (among skyscrapers) and land so that the pilots side is on/next to the glass on the roof
Have a friend/passenger rip you out (hold Y) of the helicopter and you should fall through the glass. Normally works first time but may require a few adjustments (buzzards distance from glass)
Explore, take pics, and to exit jump out through a hole in the building (like I did) or find the lift and fall down it (or kill yourself
Note: Hijacker cannot enter unless you take turns, I have tried rag-dolling but doesn't work.
Enjoy!
>>
PSA: If you're grinding the Pacific Standard Job finale, your finale will disappear when you log off.

It has happened to my twice now.

I did the glitch, kept the finale, logged off because I was hosting another finale, logged back on, finale gone.

So, if you want to farm the Standard Pacific Job finale, you still can, but you have to either stay logged in overnight, or replay all setups every time you wish to grind.

It looks like Rockstar couldn't fix the glitch, but instead made the finale's disappear when the player logs out, hopefully ruining the fun of it. Wrong.
>>
File: 20160318224516_1.jpg (387KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160318224516_1.jpg
387KB, 1920x1080px
>>135874427
As far as I know, it's some kind of shitty bug. For example, Nipple's been collecting pictures on his chest the past few days. Sometimes the logos on my shirts disappear too, or blend over onto other shirts.
>>
I have found that not a lot of people know this and thought that I'd share it as it has helped me a lot in grinding money. It's very simple really, all you have to do is start the heist as a host that you'd like to grind. Once you paid the setup cost you can only find setup/finale missions for that heist using your phone (Quick Job - Play Heist - Join Lobby Direct). This of course means that you need to have access to the heist that you want to grind.
Currently I have the Pacific Standard active in my heist setup room and I only join Pac setup/finale missions when searching for heists with my phone.
Oh and also if you only can find missions from one heist then this is the reason.
>>
For no reason my game will not let me go online, it gives me the time out message.

Absolutely nothing on my network has changed, my game files haven't been touched or anything like that, what the hell could be causing it?
>>
Let the other people mind their own business, if you cant handle PVP combat after

I was just driving around in freemode when a group of friends in insurgent pick-up and rhino tank decided it would be fun to blow me up. I called in my tank, killing all of them multiple times while they started calling me modder and how I am ruining other players experience. What? Shame I didnt record this, it was hilarious
>>
GTA V Blaine County DLC Idea
15-20 Car garages in barns extra
Houses inside lodges in the mountains and more houses inside of the Blaine County Region(Have new interior's)
Hunting Grounds(All in freemode but have a passive mode type thing on so other players can't kill you while you are hunting)
Custom Biker Shops(Only Shop in Blaine County Area)
Red Neck, Bike and more clothing that goes with that region.
New Vehicles(Themed like the dlc)
Blaine County DLC Event Weekand Idea:
Discounts to all dlc items only availible in stores up in Blaine County Region.
If you have anymore ideas put them in the comments and if i see them good for this type of dlc, I will add them to this post.
Credit for Inspiration: https://www.youtube.com/user/360NATI0N
>>
This is an old glitch but I love it.
As most of you have noticed it doesn't rain at night in gtao free mode. I love the look and feel of the rain so I use this glitch when I'm just playing alone.
Go to creator mode, create a simple race with the weather set as "rain"
Save it
Test it
Once in the race open up the menu and join GTAO invite only or what ever other mode you want (keep in mind, only you will see the rain and you will slide around and have less traction then other players)
Boom, now it's constantly raining in Los Santos.
To reverse the glitch do a contact mission or I believe even going in and out of your apartment works.
Now if only we could get thunder storms.
Enjoy!
>>
Question about inviting people to lobbys

When Im hosting a lobby can i only invite friends or people from my session? I get tons of invites from people on other seissions and it takes forever gathering people for a heist when you are limited to invite like 30 players.
>>
Every time I start up single player or multiplayer, the fps drops to 1 frame every two or three seconds. 60 to 1 back up to 60 then back to 1, every few seconds. It makes the game literally unplayable. Is there anything I can do to fix this?
I'm playing with 8gbs of ram, an old dual core 3,0ghz CPU and an Nvidia GeForce GT630 I cooked once and "resurrected". Next to no stuttering with settings set a bit above minimum. When I do lag (=/=stuttering) it's because the host is some dude in Siberia logging in straight from the 90's.
>>
File: 1457511455113.jpg (111KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1457511455113.jpg
111KB, 700x700px
What the fuck is going on with all these goddamn paragraphs.
Is someone just copy pasting the entirety of /gtaglitches or sevensins?
>>
I am a Captain of a high-profile security service called Wolf Security Inc. We provide security for car meets, including lowrider meets, muscle car meets, and role-play meets. Our organization has a comprehensive ranking system, allowing you to move up the hierarchy to eventually become an officer. As an RP community, we provide a very fun way to play GTA Online. Message illusivegopher12 on PSN if interested :)
>>
So I am confined to the single player aspect of the game due to me being too poor ATM to renew my PS+... I have restarted the campaign a while back due to boredom. What shall I do on my downtime in between missions? Thanks in advance for the I'm sure, wonderful, suggestions..
>>
File: 20160320202332_1.jpg (378KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
20160320202332_1.jpg
378KB, 1440x900px
>>135869994

what the problem?
>>
>>135876541
No shit.
The fuck is this shit.
I'd rather let it die then have someone reposting irrelevant bullshit
>>
PSA: PS4 users be wary of user DevilTroll666 - he's a hacker / cheater)
Guy does not die. If you do manage to kill him, it doesn't count the score against him. I called him out on it and literally 5 seconds later the game got an error code and cancelled the application.
I don't know what's sadder; the fact someone would do that, or that I'm tying it on here haha.
>>
File: scumbag gta.png (487KB, 600x604px) Image search: [Google]
scumbag gta.png
487KB, 600x604px
Any other memers know this feeling?
>>
File: ???.png (191KB, 470x600px) Image search: [Google]
???.png
191KB, 470x600px
I've asked a few times before in this thread, but has nobody had problems with quick joining since the update? It's completely fucked for me, I have to host everything myself now.
>>
Car meet when?
>>
Every time I've tried to play in the last week or so on my PC I have gotten harassed by /gtag/ social justice warriors, am I just getting unlucky with lobby placement?
>>
File: 1458310013065.png (1MB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1458310013065.png
1MB, 1280x1280px
>>135874759
What do you mean? It's the only pairing that you like?
>>
>>135876810
Looks like someone is just posting a bunch of stuff from r/GrandTheftAutoV. I bet someone got mad as fuck.
>>
File: good shirt.jpg (153KB, 1544x1080px) Image search: [Google]
good shirt.jpg
153KB, 1544x1080px
Would you buy my shirt gtag?
>>
Hi.I have a R9 280 and a FX 8320, coupled with 8 GB RAM.
I'm currently running the game almost maxed out, except a few things( Advanced settings on off, except the high detail streaming when flying thing, and Grass Quality:High.)
The problem that I have is that I can't figure out how to improve anti-aliasing without destroying my FPS, so to speak.It currently runs at about 50-80 fps(min-max) using those settings.] Enabling MSAA 2X in game brings me to about 20-30 FPS.I have FXAA enabled, and I use AMD's VSR feature(2560x1440), which is then downscaled and fed to my 1080p monitor.
The problem is that I still notice a lot of anti aliasing problems in game.Sometimes, the road markings appear extremely fuzzy...
What I wanna ask is:
-Is there any way I can force anti-aliasing somehow?I forced AF 16x through AMD's CCC and it looks way better than the game's AF, but I can't force AA through that same programm.I force it and it just doesn't work.
-Can I somehow enable 4K VSR and use it?I'm limited to 2K as of now, because the geniuses that did that wonderful piece of driver decided to limit VSR to 2K for R9 280 users.If I could use 4K VSR, that would most likely solve my 'issue' permanently, but I just can't.Is there any way around that..?Ah, and why I would really love something like that is beccause VSR doesn't affect my FPS at all,, it only eats up video memory, and I have plenty to spare.
>>
>>135877143
where to cop? Should be an in game shirt desu
>>
It's great that Rockstar have kept putting out new game modes and cars, however it is a grind fest to get a lot of the new content which is fair since it is free. However I'm sick of playing the same missions over and over again. I don't care to play death match or races on GTAO as its not my thing. I like doing the co-op missions with friends or heist but heist take time and a certain amount of people, while the regular mission I can solo or bring some friends, and I've been doing that with the same missions for 3 years now. Rooftop Rumble got boring after the 25th time, and I feel like I've now replayed that mission 500 times now. Wish they would add more missions, or "quick heist" with a lower pay out but are simpler to do.
>>
>>135877078
Yes yuri. Because crime is a girl
Your relationship is pure
You should ask her out
>>
>>135877143
yes i would
>>
>>135876930
Hola Chicas/Chicos... I'm planning a lil' car meet tonight. Wanna do a small video and also want to see your crank sh*t! ;) For schedule: 1. Invite in lobby about 20 o'clock (CET). 2. Car Meet at 21 o 'clock, so you have time to tune something new if you want to. 3. After meet a little cruise for those who want. 4. Test your rides against each other at drag strip. 5. End about 23 o'clock.
Rules: First 20 comments (with rsc nick) will be invited/when someone isn't joining, the following will be used NO supercars (bring some street legal sh*t) :D NO shooting!!! (Troublemakers will be kicked instand) If you want to stance your ride - NOT at the meeting point Do it before!
Let's have us some nice time together. See you tonight. (Senfzwelchius)
>>
As some of you might know, you can rappel down when in a Merryweather helicopter in certain situations. That's an awesome animation, and I really wonder why Rockstar hasn't implemented it more thoroughly.
>>
File: 1458046826410.jpg (383KB, 801x601px) Image search: [Google]
1458046826410.jpg
383KB, 801x601px
>>135877354
I did.
She said yes.
Thanks for the compliment.
>>
I remember reading somewhere that one of the voice actors (Franklin?) had said something about going back into the studio to record extra dialogue.
Reading a later article, it mentioned that Rockstar had decided to fully focus on multi-player DLC only.
So is it pretty much certain we won't be getting any expansion packs?
>>
>>135877771
:3

I just bought a physical copy of GTA V. I decided to buy a physical copy because my internet is just pretty f**king slow. So I installed it and stuff, and now I have to download an 8Gb update.

The problem is, everytime I pause it, it says, "connection to server lost" or something, and resets my download from the start. Thankfully I noticed it after I downloaded less than 100Mb.

I read somewhere that I can download the updates or something and paste it in the GTA V directory.

Do you guys know where I can download the files ? Or at least how to prevent the download from resetting ?
>>
i've been doing alot of missions lately, i was just wondering what is the best missions for money a rp?
>>
>>135877539
Invite me
SC: -Nessi
>>
I recently started back up on GTAV online w/ a new character. Right now I'm trying to complete all the heists and it is miserable.
Why do I have to rely so much on randoms? I had a sesh for about 3 hours today and I only completed Prison Break- Station setup. It takes forever to find players and when I do, one person is guaranteed to be a idiot. Then when someone leaves I have to start all over. As host why cant I replace the idiot with an AI instead of completely failing the heist?
I've been playing solo which makes this grind way harder than what it should be! None of my friends are no longer interested in the game. If anyone wants to tag along during these trials and tribulations i'm on Xbox One my GT is Agent Fuego.
>>
I'm curious as to people's opinions on how active the community is a year after the PC release and if the DLC/continued development would be worth purchasing at the this point.
I usually spend a couple of a days a week gaming for a few hours at a time, but nothing like the amount of time I did in college. IRL job, social events, and just being tired has halted that a bit. I've seen a few clans out there that seem active, but thanks to holocauxt I'm concerned.
So, as someone who hasn't played a GTA game since III(?), what are your thoughts on purchasing now and if so, some Dos, Don'ts, and anything else useful.
>>
File: 271590_20160320224718_1.jpg (390KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
271590_20160320224718_1.jpg
390KB, 1440x900px
we did it gee-tag!
>>
[PSA] If you see someone using trainers and scripts in GTA Online, please send video proof to [email protected]
>>
http://gtaforums.com/topic/845592-new-inventory-for-benny%E2%80%99s-original-motor-works/page-160#entry1068624698
>The 3 cars will be released 1 by 1, at a pace of 1 per week, in April, and in the following order: Tornado Custom, Minivan Custom, Sabre Turbo Custom
God fucking damnit R*!
>>
Want to join a community that thrives on realistic roleplay? Want to exist in a realtime world full of other players under one set of RP rules? Want to hear real player cops coming for you after a gunfight? Want to join a street-race and put down some betting cash? How about heading to the club with the homies after a hard day slingin' drugs, for some well deserved "attention"?
We accommodate a wide variety of RP all under one roof. And can cater for most people's roleplay interests within the current system. We have a multi-faction set-up via our forum, that utilises a money system, traits/professions, missions, businesses, and enables players to progress in a real-time environment, as weekly sessions go by. People play in factions like the LSPD, Bloods, Crips, Biker MC's etc, or just as a civilian! We play at weekends and abide by a fairly strict set of rules, so this won't be for everyone. But if you take the time to learn how we do things and take part properly, we're sure you'll enjoy it. A background in RP would be an advantage and/or a friendly easy-going attitude would also be a bonus.
If you're interested, head to the site via the address below and read the "Welcome to LSS" post for some more info. If you want to register, go ahead! We're just starting out so need your input! Come and contribute and help GTAG Community grow into something big!
Thanks for reading, QT
>>
File: 20160320041352_1.jpg (188KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
20160320041352_1.jpg
188KB, 1600x900px
>>135878103
>rooftop rumble cause it forces you to use the time (can solo with kuruma)
>potshot fast and easy even on hard if you know the strat (think its removed)
>Titan of a job with kuruma is easy
>%90 of simeon jobs are easy money
>>
File: GTA5 2016-03-20 17-40-42-81.jpg (707KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
GTA5 2016-03-20 17-40-42-81.jpg
707KB, 1600x1200px
>>135878534
congrats we've also done it
>>
>>135878534
waddup low res family
>>
so, as you probably know, yesterday sony announced pricing and launch date for its new-gen made-for-PS4 virtual reality device. which makes me wonder if we will be getting a VR-enhanced version of GTAV. and i also wonder if it will be an update or technically a different version of the game, the latter meaning that we will have to buy GTAV for a third time (GTAV prev-gen > GTAV current-gen > GTAV current-gen with VR)
>>
>>135878894
>>135878720
>>135878529
please, just stop.
>>
I used mrantifun's GTAV trainer in single player but to no avail still took a ban until 2036, anything I can do about this or should I just tough it out?
>>
Post drivan songs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9R8aSKwTEMg
>>
>>135878720
>googled it to see if it was actually made by qt
You let me down
>>
>>135878534
>TFW you'll never do it
>>
File: AfoaXLT.png (7KB, 371x162px) Image search: [Google]
AfoaXLT.png
7KB, 371x162px
Why do i get this error every time i launch the game?
>>
>>135879370
reinstall the game lefam
>>
>>135876927
Anybody? I'm serious about this, it's not some copy paste spam shit.
>>
>>135878831
I'm just downsampling them to hide jaggies
>>
File: d4n6GQA.jpg (302KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
d4n6GQA.jpg
302KB, 1920x1080px
I was just driving around freemode then all of a sudden... WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?
>>
File: ss+(2016-03-20+at+10.54.07).jpg (534KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-03-20+at+10.54.07).jpg
534KB, 1920x1080px
we did it boys!!

http://s1.webmshare.com/YXvOA.webm
>>
A few days ago my friend let another friend borrow his Steam account. Turns out the fucker got him banned and we have no way of playing together for a month. Are there any online alternatives that work?

O-oooooooooo AAAAE-A-A-I-A-U- JO-oooooooooooo AAE-O-A-A-U-U-A- E-eee-ee-eee AAAAE-A-E-I-E-A- JO-ooo-oo-oo-oo EEEEO-A-AAA-AAAA
>>
any crews i can join?

I was wondering if i could join a active crew im level 55
>>
>>135879607
>Uploading to a different site instead of just uploading to 4chan
keke
>>
>>135879590
hacker vehicle most liekly
>>
lonely boy looking for friends paleto bay..
>>
>>135879590
A weapon to surpass metal gear.
>>
>>135873863
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=xbox+360+gtao+duffle+bag+glitch+1.27
>>
>>135879810
then u are missing out sun!
it's the sound!
>>
>>135879912
You can upload webms with sound to 4chan you dip.
>>
>>135879607
god damn your shit is so washed out and blurry, get reshade and up the vibrancy and add lumasharpen
>>
File: HdNjSrA.png (31KB, 652x108px) Image search: [Google]
HdNjSrA.png
31KB, 652x108px
>>135876927
>>
File: cmm.jpg (1MB, 1440x3600px) Image search: [Google]
cmm.jpg
1MB, 1440x3600px
>>135878534
>>
>>135879607
>armored kuruma
kill yourself
>>
>>135879607
>kuruma
Blacklisted from crew
>>
>>135880010
Nice joke rockstar, real funny.
>>
File: DxIHH1n.jpg (85KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DxIHH1n.jpg
85KB, 1920x1080px
We all have to start somewhere
>>
>>135879590
Menyoo stuff
>>
Long story short, I can't fire any weapon on GTA Online, Melee works fine, cars drive as normal, I can only shoot when I'm inside my car.
This is obviously putting me at a massive disadvantage, I can't play death matches, LTS and free mode I get slaughtered.
Anybody know a fix? This only happens on GTA Online :(
>>
File: 20160319135716_1.jpg (267KB, 1600x748px) Image search: [Google]
20160319135716_1.jpg
267KB, 1600x748px
>>
File: 20160319094959_1.jpg (302KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
20160319094959_1.jpg
302KB, 1440x900px
>meme meme car
>>
>>135880010
I was wondering why I can find a new session in five seconds and timeouts are shown the same second I press play gta online
>>
File: Criminal Blownoutmind.jpg (2MB, 2560x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Criminal Blownoutmind.jpg
2MB, 2560x1080px
>>135880037
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdDZnPTo5mo
>>
File: 1911custom.jpg (95KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1911custom.jpg
95KB, 600x450px
Do you guys think a classic weapon DLC would be cool?
Both IRL classics and gta classics

>1911
aka standard pistol till GTA IV, but it's a 45 so it should be pretty good compared to your average 9mm stock pistol.

>Flamethrower

>Glock
like in gta iv, and some loading screens.

>Combat Shotgun
(Remington 1100 TAC 4, or SPAS 12)

>Hunting Rifle (Remington 700 from GTA IV.. maybe add animals to hunt too?)

All of these are or were in the game, and or R* recycling bin
http://gta.wikia.com/wiki/Beta_Weapons#GTA_V
>>
Has anyone else noticed the large proportion of greedy people doing Fleeca Job?

I don't mind the default payout; the host gets a good bit more even if I was there for both set ups and that's fine. But I've noticed 4 out 5 times I'll join and the host will wait for me to ready up before they very quickly shift it to 70 30 or worse and click continue like I won't even notice.
>>
>>135880413
Delete gta v folder in documents and try then
>>
File: SdYjV0WKT0e7exZQKku28A_0_0.jpg (54KB, 960x536px) Image search: [Google]
SdYjV0WKT0e7exZQKku28A_0_0.jpg
54KB, 960x536px
Owl contemplates his mistake
>>
This thread is a combination of posts from r/GTAV, Rockstar support forum and GTAForums. This is the best general thread ever made.
>>
>>135879991
>>135879912
Just use /worksafe gif/ post in in your own, or a related thread about vidya..
>>
I drove Michael's car into his pool, got out, and it clipped me through the map
Didn't have it recording when it happened, but I recorded the short-lived aftermath
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slXL6kCTq3s
The exiting animation from getting out of a car underwater shoves you forward, and the animation pushed me out through the edge of the pool. I was unable to recreate it, I couldn't land in the pool with the driver's side door close enough to the wall of the pool (but to be fair I didn't try super hard). Now sure if it can be applied elsewhere in the map.
Did some searching and couldn't find anything about people using this method to get out of bounds... not that it allows you to do anything overly interesting haha. Just thought I'd mention it. Cheers.
>>
>>135880037
>heist diapers
Just stop posting you're embarrassing yourself
>>
>>135880782
There's a thread for webms with sound for other boards I think.
>>
>>135880572
>m1911
it's already in the game
>inb4 m-muh reddit scope
deal with it
>>
>>135880449
>owning an armored Kuruma
>not going full shitter with bookcase spoiler, chrome paint and dollar sign rims
>>
>>135880604
I always do fleeca 50 50
>>
I'm not being weird, its part of the core gameplay, rockstar is the one who put it in the game's singleplayer. GTA San Andreas had sex (hot coffee is not a mod, it was made by Rockstar themselves), and GTAV has blowjobs in singleplayer. Sex and adult content is part of Grand Theft Auto.
Now that's out of the way, why don't we have the option in GTA online to do sexual acts with other players. Both would have to consent obviously. Maybe if you go to your house and have someone over, if you both sleep in the bed that activates it.
>>
File: 2015-05-05_00001.jpg (228KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2015-05-05_00001.jpg
228KB, 1920x1080px
>>135880449
Double Meme
>>
Sometimes when I see all the couples in /gtag/ having a good time I just want to kill them over and over because it upsets me that they get to be happy but not me, but unfortunately I am not good at this game and would only serve to show how pathetic I am and I would feel ever worse than before.
>>
>>135880720
also /r/gtaglitches and /r/grandtheftautov_pc
>>
>>135879607
>kuruma
>body armor
>didn't lock the camera to first person and do a sick flip with the tanker
shit, glad i didn't join
>>
>>135880604
I do 55-45 for people who do setup or gtag
I do 60-40 for normies who just joined
>>
I was just on "Prison break: Station" with it set to Player saved outfits & wanted to pick out a mask to wear before i got to the cargo ship & both those options were locked out.....
Why the hell would Rockstar lock those options? are they afraid we are gonna somehow break the game with masks & body armor?
Can anyone confirm if it's the same on other heists? I sadly don't have time tonight to check myself.
>>
>>135881031
Kill them and go into passive so they cant kill you back
>>
>>135880720
>>135881036
t. sad4potter
>>
File: COMBAT RIFLE.png (20KB, 231x69px) Image search: [Google]
COMBAT RIFLE.png
20KB, 231x69px
>>135880925
What since when?

Also what ever happened to the assualt sinper, pic related, and the FN SCAR, and HK21 found here: http://s1.ibtimes.com/sites/www.ibtimes.com/files/styles/v2_article_large/public/2014/05/29/gta53.png
>>
Another shitty update...
We've waited more than 3 months to only get more over priced cars, shitty clothes, guns nobody will use, and a crappy adversary mode. Where's the real content R*?
>>
>>135881319
na. Shitposting is the only thing keeping this thread alive. Ill let potter be the boogey man because he can take it.
>>
>>135881480
nigga the game is like what, three years old?
the fuck you expecting? they're working full time on GTAVI most likely
>>
>>135881480
Actually work shirts and baggy shorts are nice
And compact rifle is a good addition for driveby on bikes
>>
>>135881480

Some of the clothes are alright if you're a comfy fag.
>>
>>135880973
>memetorno
>>
>>135881660
They're working on AGENT, not GTA6
>>
>>135881495
wait so I can't take credit for my own shitposting?
>>
File: 1426789925_GTAIV05.jpg (217KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1426789925_GTAIV05.jpg
217KB, 1920x1080px
>>135869871
The more you want the cars in game, the more it will never happen..
>>
File: 1385241145324.jpg (22KB, 305x323px) Image search: [Google]
1385241145324.jpg
22KB, 305x323px
>>135880826
but I'm not wearing them
>>
>>135881739
that has their full team? not just a small side team?
I doubt that
>>
Hey there, I'm a PC player who has never owned an Xbox 360 or PS3 , as the title explains. I'm looking to get the returning players content that you get by having GTA V on those consoles. I realize this is a lot to ask, and a lot of trust goes into asking you to help me out here, as well as some sacrifice, as I believe I have to give you my Social Club account details, have you link that account you your Xbox or Playstation account, and play through the prologue of GTA V. But I'm quite desperate for the content as I am the type of guy who cannot let the little things go, as I would love that single-player content and missions. So, is there anyone generous and trustworthy who could help me out? I think after I get the stuff you can unlink the accounts, correct? So if you're willing to help me, PM me. Sorry if this type of thread is unwanted, but I don't know where else to put this request. Thank you!
>>
>>135881904
>reddit doesn't have people giving out returning player content
feel sorry for them
>>
My character has gone missing?

I just started playing GTA 5 again today for the first time and had re-installed it a few weeks back. When I login my old xbox one character from two years ago is there and that is it. My character I have used exclusively on PC has dissapeared with all my cars and garages. Any one know how they can help?
>>
>>135882092
Turn it off and on
>>
>>135881904
Dodo, Marshall, Kraken and Blista.... Are those really worth that?
>>
Can someone explain to me why exactly is it still 60$. I traded my copy to GameStop like an idiot to half the price for fallout 4 being the cheap bastard that I am. Now seeing all these GTAV webms on gtag and I want it back. I admit I regret my decision. But enough of me being foolish can someone explain why is the game still 60 bucks
>>
I can't join anything online (solo, invite, or public), even if I join on a very rare occasion, everyone immediately leaves
I either get "Rockstar services are unavailable" or "Timed out..." or "There's been an error..."
Few days ago it was all normal, I didn't install anything (not even games) for atleast good 2 months, windows updates aswell as firewall is off. I have no idea. Using windows 7
>>
>>135882281
I got it for 36 pedoeuros on Christmas steam sale
>>
>>135882281
I got it for $30 from a BR website
>>
>>135882439
Restart your router.
>>
>>135882439
Restart your router and your pc. I had this issue yesterday aswell, now everything works fine
>>
>>135882281
im not even gonna respond to this
>>
>>135882281
g(two)a.com/grand-theft-auto-v-steam-cd-key-global.html
>>
>>135882281
http://www.nuuvem.com/item/grand-theft-auto-v
$27
use a vpn
>>
File: 8434970.jpg (3KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
8434970.jpg
3KB, 100x100px
>tfw realize I'm responding seriously to the reddit shitposter
>tfw realize others are too
feels bad
>>
>>135882959
He's also shitposting as a console pleb
Oh well
>>
I literally had to sit through the Fleeca heist where the most stereotypical China(I'm referring to their nationality not their race) with tattoos of the Chinese president and everything join my heist. Literally start destroying player vehicles, wasted 9 minutes on purpose to delay the heist and once we got into the bank, he took out a minigun and killed the civies...restarted and he pulled the same shit again...
And i've also had the most experiences where the China players i've met like 8/10 times had the insta-kill all player hacks...not to mention the endless mic spamming.
And before people start calling me out on racism, my race is Chinese btw....
>>
File: hJhb2Zc3pE6QyIWPAs9IQg_0_0.jpg (92KB, 960x536px) Image search: [Google]
hJhb2Zc3pE6QyIWPAs9IQg_0_0.jpg
92KB, 960x536px
We need to talk about dribbus
>>
I'm not a robot
>>
>>135883072
>(I'm referring to their nationality not their race)
WHAT
is this supposed to be like "I'm not racist, it's not their race, it's their nationality"
>>
Could I possible corrupt my game if I run the game over the limit of VRAM in the settings?
I really think my computer could handle high texture settings,but I am afraid if I go past the limits it will do something bad.
EDIT: I changed it from normal to very high, it literally runs practically the same, but I am concerned it might ware my GPU a lot faster.
>>
Accidentally bought two shark cards for PS3... need money on Xbox360.
what can i do? i need a money drop from some modder that just happens to play both old-gen systems that would want the shark cards anyways on PS3 haha....
>>
>>135883260
It won't do nothing wrong for your GPU that gta meter is some bullshit just set over limits and go with any settings until you have decent stable fps
>>
>>135883487
Why are you seriously responding to spam shitposting? Notice the fucking EDIT.
>>
GTA online needs a purge day
I think it would be neat if there was a day where we can all kill each other, in the open world, without obtaining a wanted level
>>
>>135883178
rhobot is that you?

>>135883260
found this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6Yn-pGVs6M
same thing happend when i changed to the highest textures myself, alot of shitty texture popins and others that wouldnt load righ
>>
>>135881372
>What since when?
http://gta.wikia.com/wiki/Heavy_Pistol
business update
it's also the best sounding pistol
>>
What was the point of all the underwater terrain?
I remember seeing a vid 2 years back with a guy who modded all the water out of the ocean. There's so much terrain and crazy land scapes down there. Why would they go thru the trouble of doing that when we don't even look down there?
>>
>>135883260
Don't listen to these jokers. If you're worried about VRAM just buy a new video card, it doesn't even have to be the same because Windows 10 allows two GPU's to work together through the PCIExpress bus.
>>
>>135883629
if you wanted a purge day it should be much extremer
you can steal and sell/take over anyone's car
you can enter and trash anyone's apartment
you can steal anyone's bank money
>>
How do you start a mission with your friends?
I'm a GTA online vet but yet never really played with friends, so do they need to be in your car or do you have to just invite them once you start it? tldr; I have no friends
>>
>>135883805
play the single player and not just online then, it was meant for discovering new shit and something they couldnt do in gta 4.

>>135883983
go to pause/online/jobs/play job/(choose mission,adv mode etc.)/and you can host one
>>
I wrote a guide and would love to share with you all,
How to beat the script modders
Unfortunately, GTA Online has become a place where you WILL encounter someone with a script in every few lobbies or so, since they are very easy to set up and give the player unlimited amounts of power.
I'm going to give some very sound advice to anyone who finds a modder online.
The most important tip:
>LEAVE THE LOBBY
Read it again, I mean it, You have nothing to gain from staying in this modded lobby, they want to fuck with you, and will certainly not be giving you any money, if you want modded money go find a service that offers irl cash for it and not get yourself fucked over.
But perhaps you want to stay in the lobby, perhaps you enjoy showing the modders who is boss, well here's what you're gonna wanna do.
>Stay the fuck out of cars
A modder has the ability to launch your car 1000ft up into the air at a moments notice, sound fun?, He can do this repeatedly, anywhere he wants, and then proceed to freeze the car mid flight, and eject you from the vehicle, laughing as you fall to your eventual death.
If that doesn't sound like a horror film, he could be even more of a jerk and remove all of your modifications, and then set the car to have no collision so you fall through the world in a cycle until you bail.
>Go straight into passive mode
No ifs, no buts, there are plenty of ways for a modder to make you sidewalk paintings without even looking at you, most of them are in the form of lobby wide explosions that kill everyone and make your experience a living nightmare, or perhaps you would prefer to fight the invincible, invisible modder that will taunt you with all kinds of wacky stuff.
>Set a course to your apartment
tldr; leave the session
>>
>>135883805
for people who do like to go submarining & shit
I mean, terrain really isn't that hard, you can literally just paint it, it's not hand sculpted most likely

https://youtu.be/2Lx-drupqls?t=451
>>
>>135883983
Press escape and go to friends section. They click on the friend you want to play with and choose "Start mission with..." Then you go to the mission screen where you can add the rest of your friends, it's that simple. ;)
>>
>>135884174
Should've tagged -Nessi on this one lmao
>>
Anyone wanna play a round of golf?
>>
>>135884174
>option 5: PLAY ANOTHER GAME
>>
>>135884174
>A modder has the ability to launch your car 1000ft up into the air at a moments notice, sound fun?, He can do this repeatedly, anywhere he wants, and then proceed to freeze the car mid flight, and eject you from the vehicle, laughing as you fall to your eventual death.

I really don't see how this is that bad
I love how it doesn't even mention the insurance hack
>>
File: v24iUy6.png (42KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
v24iUy6.png
42KB, 1920x1080px
Has anyone else randomly received money in Online?
I just logged into GTA Online and it told me I was awarded $450,000 and I have no idea why.
>>
What do you faggots do to make money these days? Does hackerbux even exist anymore?
>>
>>135884282
>Press escape and go to friends section. They click on the friend you want to play with and choose "Start mission with..."
Is this really an option, or am I being rused? The smiley makes me sceptical.
Can't try it out right now.
>>
File: nessi.jpg (67KB, 1621x911px) Image search: [Google]
nessi.jpg
67KB, 1621x911px
>>135884401
Sure, add me on SC: -Nessi
>>
Missing Christmas Horns?
So I had four cars I got during the Holiday special, and I themed them appropriately, including the three holiday horns.
I took them out the other day and they've reset to the default horns. Anyone else have this happen? Did R* remove them from the cars and the shop? Or is something broken again?
>>
>>135884401
I would if I had the game still open, sorry fampai

>>135884485
I had some guy shoot moneybags out the top of his car today, made like 1.8 mil of that
other than that, fleeca if solo or with one person
if you can find 3 people wanting to grind legit money, just do pacific over & over, apparently there's a way to do the finale repeatedly without having to do the setups, but I don't know the specifics
>>
>>135884485
Solo race for millions, ez money.
>>
File: sketch-1458513713516.jpg (194KB, 1703x1080px) Image search: [Google]
sketch-1458513713516.jpg
194KB, 1703x1080px
Time for a shitpost
>>
Recommend me some mods
I am playing Gta v after long time and haven't kept up with the nodding scene, can anyone please recommend some mods
>>
>>135884485
I don't need to make money so I play for fun.
>>
Can, Can we have an option to disable text chat just like voice?
"Um is anyone hacking in here because i could use muns drop plz?"
to
"Incoherent complaint about a karuma" featuring stars from Rockstar's censorship program!
Pick up your copy of GTA:O's greatest hits today! Only 19.99 + S&H
>>
>>135885009
not paying attention to it?
>>
I came into a hackerlobby and got bad sports for 2 days in a matter of seconds...
What is this... Is there any workaround for this? I wanted to play GTA 5 again with my friends after a year break, we joined a lobby and everything around us was exploding, money was spawned on top of us and I got bad sports within a matter of minutes...
Can I contact anyone to fix this?
>>
>>135885153
Kind of hard when it's a bright white that contrasts with almost everything and is constantly scrolling once the text ball gets rolling.
>>
the most annoying thing about joining heists is that 19 times out of 20 they refuse to allow player saved outfits
I have messaged or voice requested every host for the last two and a half months to set player saved outfits and they never do
low level players need their heist vest, and high level players want to wear their own clothes
I'm pretty sure most hosts are to clueless to know what or where the setting is and to stubborn or stupid to listen to people who try to help them..
heists are more interesting than missions but I don't like having to dress in newb shit to do them
the default setting should be player saved outfits but it isn't. so people, please, if you want people to stop leaving and failing your heists SET PLAYER SAVED OUTFITS
>>
>>135884647
r* removed the horns even if you had them installed. I have met some players who still had the horns, they used mods after the Christmas to add Xmas horn and saved the car and it stayed that way
>>
File: van away.webm (3MB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
van away.webm
3MB, 853x480px
>>135884174
But getting launched is pretty cool
>>
played for a long time one Xbox 360 and on xbone, but i finally got the game on PC, and well i have not ran into a single hacker in the hours i have played. Has anybody found it fun to play in a hacker lobby or was there anything that they did, besides glitch money, that they thought was kind of coo;?
>>
File: sheet.png (129KB, 478x162px) Image search: [Google]
sheet.png
129KB, 478x162px
sorry debs
>>
So it's been 352 days since I've played gta according to my xbox. I finally got my xbox fixed and I'll be firing up gta later on tonight. And I have tons of questions.
What's gone on in the past year? Have I missed a lot of new content an whatnot? Is everyone like a level 500 now? I feel like I'm gonna have a lot of catching up to do.
>>
>>135885613
Nothing cool to play with hackerz except when you are in need of money to buy luxor deluxe which cost more than a yacht
>>
>>135885790
>So it's been 352 days since I've played
Stopped reading there.
>>
really need some help with this. I am having huge amounts of trouble connecting with friends, even though my wired connection is pretty decent. I can sometimes join full public games, and some days can't, but I am having trouble making money because I can't run heists or jobs without being kicked. I usually am perfectly fine connecting to one person, but as soon as another Xbox friend joins, I'm booted. I've checked, and apparently we have a modem, gateway, and a router. Also, if I change my NAT, will this have any adverse effects? Thanks for all the help, I really want to know.
>>
>>135885643
post lobby link senpai let's run that shit
>>
>>135884467
Congratulations
>>
The interaction menu and the cell phone are cancer
First the interaction menu. It really needs to be re-done. Over the years as updates came and went, things have been added to the menu in what seems to be a random order. 23 items in a small menu is a bit much.
The main issue is the inventory. Trying to put on armor/eat snacks while in a gunfight is such a process. It takes too long and makes you vulnerable. Its not like you can retreat temporarily because you cant run while the menu is open. Maybe make d-pad hotkeys for snacks&armor. It would be extremely useful.
Now the cellphone. Holy shit. Can we get an option to block all calls already? Nothing is worse than trying to run away from something and accidentally answering the phone and getting killed. I've been playing from day 1. I dont want to hear the same shit from the same 5 people the entire time Im playing GTA. Muting the phone isnt enough.
>>
so now that lewdyuri is crushing some crimefighter puss who is next to lose their virginity?
>>
>>135885790
Uhm.. Hello? I had to mark palm trees in captcha puzzle and that puzzle was more interesting than the content I saw past years
>>
>>135886185
Seen and filtered
>>
>>135886169
You
>>
Does it trigger hate in you too, when you hear a scandavian kid saying 'motherf+cker' like a drunk russian, or those rich brittish kids asking you why you're 'swearing'? Or that other kid screaming randomly in that microphone, being mad about you killing him?
Well it Annoys the sh+t out of me, and I'm very curious if I'm not alone in that. Let me hear your expierence with (annoying) minors in GTA Online.
(btw with minors, I'm speaking of -16 (even though GTA is 18+))
>>
>>135880720
I actually agree!
>>
>>135886306
lets be realistic here
>>
I used to play GTA just fine. I could run it at high settings without a problem. Now all of the sudden, my game takes the max amount of time to load into GTA Online, and then says its unable to find a session and to go to single player. Once I'm in single player I can find a new session for Online and sometimes I will get in. Once I get in though, its very laggy and the framerate is extremely choppy. Any help?
TL:DR: Online is taking so long to load into and once I finally load in the framerate is very choppy. This did not happen before.
>>
>>135886308
turn voice options to friends+crew or no one
>>
anyone wants to play heists on the ps3? let me know no one joins my session
>>
>>135880001
Will do!
>>
>>135886427
moopoke?
>>
Whats with the new passive mode??
Was the new gta made by pussys or what?
>>
>>135886905
-t. fag who laughs at people for going passive after killing them over and over with his Hydra
>>
>>135886905
People complained about not being able to passive mode their way to a new jet.
>>
>>135886671
Thanks I will finally be able to hear voices in my head I was thinking what setting have I turned off so that I can't hear anyone after I finish cloud simulator stage 34
>>
File: thanksforalltheresponses.png (2KB, 345x25px) Image search: [Google]
thanksforalltheresponses.png
2KB, 345x25px
Would you enjoy GTA Online if they got rid of 'always on' player blips and made the Voice Chat proximity-based?
Or maybe added a new "realism" lobby option, like how they have alternate lobbies for different aiming styles? Also, Voice Chat doesn't need to be included in this, but I think it would help for the overall effect.
I just think the online game would be much better off if you had to use a cooldown "find players" type-thing to see where people are and then head in that direction, hoping to find them. Players who want to can (and already do) coordinate meet-ups via the text chat, so it wouldn't impede there.
As for voice chat, Voice chat is more often abused than helpful in my experience. Plus it would be nice to have to actually USE the cell phone to call players that are further away, and rely on proximity voice chat for a more realistic/immersive experience.
Player blips would be revealed and shown for a few moments after someone fires a weapon. People who have just killed you would have a temporary blip that slowly fades out of view (30 seconds or 1-2 minutes?) and then beyond that you should have to call and pay Lester to get details on people's whereabouts. (Maybe this could lead to a new item - a tracking device? Or paying for 'tracking' services from Merryweather?) "Yacht Protection" would be insanely scary as defenders.
Simply having all player blips available at all times helps people find each other but kind of promotes wanton killing, too. It would be much more rewarding to come across a real human being when no blips are involved, which could have the effect of making the interaction more valuable, making people less likely to kill. Or maybe not b/c DayZ is ruthless, but in that game you have valuable loot to lose, so it's a little different.
Sorry if this has been posted before or to death. I think it's a decent idea and wanted feedback / feelings about it.
>>
I'm using a PS3 and my textures look like PS1 textures?
Help????!!
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (11KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
11KB, 320x180px
These dumb suggestions/questions copypasted from somewhere else are somehow more annoying than whatever the fuck happened in the last two threads.
>>
Should I sell my Gang Burrito?
I usually only use it when a few of my friends are around in a session and I really only need the money to afford an armoured karuma
-Nessi
>>
>>135887431
It's like i've been preaching the past few weeks.
Shit posting is the only good part of gta
>>
>>135887330
Upgrade to Ps4 no ragrets
>>
Good offroad cars?
I've recently started doing some offroad with some of my friends in free roam, and it really puts the cars to the test, when climbing Mt. Chiliad. But not every offroad looking car can drive very well offroad. The Merryweather Mesa seems to be RWD and can't drive on any steep hills, and the snorkel isn't working at all. :-( But the Dubsta 4x4 and 6x6 are pretty good, are there other cars that perform as good or better?
>>
>>135887147
>Would you enjoy GTA Online
stopped reading right there
>>
Wouldn't everyone benefit if the co-pilot could control the cannons on choppers, but not the missiles? Think about it. The cannons (On both the Buzzard and Savage) require a bit more precise aim than the lock-on missiles, and the pilot sometimes can't provide that because they're focused on flying. The co-pilot can focus on aiming, so they'd be more effective with the cannon, and that way the pilot can be guaranteed their lock-on missiles! Not sure how it would work on the Buzzard, simply because the miniguns can't really move, but the Savage's cannon already looks like it can move, so it'd work fine there.
>>
>>135887147
Would be great. Going off the radar right now is such an ultra faggy move because of how OP the radar is.
>>
File: 0_0.jpg (64KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
0_0.jpg
64KB, 640x360px
>>135887530
Buy a faggio best vehicle for heist
>>
All my weapons that I had in gta online are gone and I logged out logged in and they are still gone and purchasable at the ammo shop ... so i guess im not allowed to kill anyone anymore ? or maybe it's because i haven't played in like a month they took my weapons ? can someone help pls !
>>
>>135887924
>co pilot controlling the cannon on the savage
That wouldn't be OP at all
>>
>>135888109
Lucky you
>>
File: 20160316195919_1.jpg (161KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
20160316195919_1.jpg
161KB, 1600x900px
>>135887731
rusty rebel
>>
>>135888109
Find a modder with menu and ask to give all weapons and when you get them change your glasses and change session.
It won't be hard to find a modder just keep jumping through sessions
>>
>>135884467
have you bought a shark card recently
>>
>>135888190
You're right, it wouldn't be since the Savage is a giant flying brick made out of paper mache.
>>
ok I'm done talking about the game

enjoy talking about each other or whatever else

the fuck you talk about on here
-potter
>>
>>135888389
That makes more sense. Thanks.
>>
>>135888401
It would make the valkyrie utterly obsolete for one and having an explosive instakill minigun that you can fire with that kind of precision is retarded
>>
>>135888610
>It would make the valkyrie utterly obsolete
Valkyrie is stronger than savage?
>>
>>135888724
The best thing about the Valkyrie is the explosive cannon the passenger can fire but that's somewhat balanced by the fact that the pilot has no weapons on his own. If the savage could have an even better aimable explosive cannon the Valkyrie would have nothing
>>
File: golf.webm (2MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
golf.webm
2MB, 960x540px
Now that's what I call cucked.
>>
>>135888941
>the Valkyrie would have nothing
Did you even read the post you responded to?
>>135888724
>Valkyrie is stronger than savage?

It would have that niche.
>>
>>135889072
>85%
hello?
>>
>>135889160
Hello
>>
File: kamov.jpg (485KB, 1400x880px) Image search: [Google]
kamov.jpg
485KB, 1400x880px
>>135888610
yea no, although a strong defence is an equally strong offence, you're wrong. With how they both currently handle, I'd pic the Valkyrie over the Savage any and every time, even if the Savage had its copilot using the beam of death
that one word would be maneuverability, I can dodge welfares with the savage, but it is literally 3-5 times as slower as the valkyrie in everything but straight firepower

>>135888724
pilot gets no weapon
copilot has an 20mm HE cannon
both sidegunners get gatling guns which can down helicopters quick ass fuck
savage doesnt stand a chance

>>135888941
>its somewhat balanced
yea, it is
>pilot wants kills
>doesnt fly valkyrie
really how it works, and i dont really care about kills which is why people use me :/
>>
>>135889127
The Valkyrie can be stronger than the savage against ground foes because the pilot just has to be pointed in the right direction to be able to easily click at anything on the ground and take it out whereas the Savage is great against air targets. If the Savage could also wreck the shit out of ground targets with ease there would be no reason for the Valkyrie to exist, especially not since it's 50% more expensive
>>
>>135889510
>The Valkyrie can be stronger than the savage against ground foes because the pilot just has to be pointed in the right direction to be able to easily click at anything on the ground and take it out whereas the Savage is great against air targets.
I am to believe that it's also stronger by straight up hp and defence values.
It's also more manoeuvrable like the helicopter fuck above you points out. There would still be a niche for it.
>>
Best gtag ever
I know alot is pasta but update info and troubleshooting is better than crew drama and rate my x. Sad4potter ima add u
>>
>>135887731
Guardian is glorious mountain climber
also you can stand on it without falling
>>
>>135889860
add on steam @ mad4potter not social
>>
File: FUN AND SKILL.webm (483KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
FUN AND SKILL.webm
483KB, 1280x720px
>>135889696
>I am to believe that it's also stronger by straight up hp and defence values
Still goes down in 1 rocket just like every other chopper
>It's also more manoeuvrable
Fair point but when pic related can happen anyway it doesn't matter too much
>>
File: valkyrie.jpg (143KB, 1024x648px) Image search: [Google]
valkyrie.jpg
143KB, 1024x648px
>>135889510
Savage is strong as fuck, but it is offset by the fact that you can't hit shit
Valkyrie is like a pistol that never misses, which is why you can hit some people 5 times before they die
>savage is great against air targets
your ass, against ground vehicles sure

>>135889696
no, both are made of paper mache, I'd actually give the HP bonus to the savage though, because once the Valkyries engine shits itself, it shits itself constantly until it kills itself, Savage can at least last a bit longer

>helicopter fuck points out
thanks, but even then, the Valkyrie would beat the Savage at straight everything but just general fucking up every vehicle it comes against, since the valkyrie you need to keep shooting every vehicle by one, while the savage has its missiles and the beam of death

>>135889873
I'd disagree with you, the Guardian is RWD and when it comes to somethings, it would just straight up lose, if it was AWD i'd be the best offroader beside the sanchez

>>135890036
>2:05 - Mad4potter: Fuck you too then
explain this you jughead
>>
>>135890036
Not on steam. Im on psn wassup i feel like playing and mictrolling rn
>>
Anyone got more shitposts?
>>
>>135890887
Plenty
>>
>>135890646
>Still goes down in 1 rocket just like every other chopper
I thought maybe small arms fire. I'm only basing this on >>135888724 though.
>>135890665
>no, both are made of paper mache, I'd actually give the HP bonus to the savage though, because once the Valkyries engine shits itself, it shits itself constantly until it kills itself, Savage can at least last a bit longer
Fair enough, guess I'm wrong about that.
>>
>>135890887
Whenever drama happens I'll be there to support both sides
>>
Guy who got his weapons removed:
Can you post a screenshot of the response?
>>
File: payload.jpg (31KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
payload.jpg
31KB, 300x300px
>>135890985
>Plenty
Mind to share? This is what I came here for
>>
>>135888109
Send a mail to rockstar with a picture of all your weapons gone attached and you might get lucky. Some other guy lost 100k worth of ammo this way and got sent 300k by rockstar
>>
>>135890646
Why do people still complain about the welfare rocket, when I've dodge missiles in literally every chopper but the sky crane?
You see how the missile turned on your ass in that video? STOP DOING THAT, only do that shit with the hydra/laser, since it can outpace the missile
And like I've explained before, the missile GAINS a fuckton of speed if you force it to angle too much, which is why I've told helicopter pilots, to literally grab their fucking balls and go head to head against a missile.
Learn to pilot you jugheads, I've teached many people the basics to missile dodging and they still drop a thanks every now and then.

There is ONE specific place where you have the right to scream "it always hits" and thats when it's coming fromt he rear, but when you do some fancy maneuvering, which is why i said I'd choose the Valk>Savage, because you can even dodge missiles coming from behind

>>135890991
I'll explain both choppers in a nutshell
>Offensive/Infanty
Valkyrie always
>Offensive/Vehicles
Savage, exception being the Gunsurgent, Valkyrie or infantry with weapons are the only things that can fuck it up reliably
>Defensive/general
Valkyrie
>Defensive/Welfare rockets
Valkyrie for its maneuverability

>>135890991
against weapons that shoot bullets (including the minigun), the Savage can outlast the valkyrie, but the valkyrie can haul ass and abuse infantry mechanics (the most notable one is they can't shoot upwards)
>>
>>135890665
>Savage is strong as fuck
haha sure thing buddy
>>
>>135887928
I just don't get why radar blips are always on in LTS. It makes it such a dull gametype. If you needed to track down a camper you could call Lester anyway.
>>
File: spinny spinny8.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
spinny spinny8.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>135891785
Spoken like a true person who has flown a helicopter for less than 20 minutes
and I specifically said in the same post that you replied to
>its strong as fuck but offset by the fact that you cant hit shit
whats the difference between the hydra and a Savage?
one can haul ass and run, the other doesnt need to reload missiles
>>
>>135891680
>against weapons that shoot bullets
Aralich do you have that webm where you shoot my savage down
>>
>>135891680
People complain about the welfare rocket because of how easy it is to use compared to how hard it is to dodge. If you're prepared for one it works but if some random shitter locks on to you you're probably already moving away from him which means it's basically impossible for him to miss. If someone I know I'm fighting pulls out a homo launcher I'll just head towards him and dodge it but even then it makes it stupidly hard to get away from people in a heli escape.
>kill someone either in a helo or next to a heli
>get in the helo to escape/start flying away
>he respawns in about a second, locks on to you while you fly away and gets the easiest kill ever
>>
>>135891680
Wellfare launcher can't hit shit that's close because it moves too quickly to adjust, can't kill anything far beacause it will just self destruct after like 6 seconds.
Only reason to complain is if you're stationary or it's being used in lieu of an RPG by a rank 0.
>>
File: 1445094295600.gif (559KB, 133x199px) Image search: [Google]
1445094295600.gif
559KB, 133x199px
>>135880515
Criminal Mastermind
>800 RP
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 313x161px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 313x161px
Where is everyone?
>>
>>135893318
Watching Ultra. Prydz about to be on
>>
>>135893318
crew session and you are not invited
>>
File: dodging rear missile.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
dodging rear missile.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
webm sorta related, it was me intentionally setting myself up to being hit, should the random shoot, which he did

>>135892190
can outlast, it takes like 30-50 extra rounds compared to the paperweight that is the valkyrie, which can be downed with snowballs, 21 to be set on fire

>>135892201
>if you're prepared
thanks, thats why most of my gunners shoot every single person who get near the chopper, while my other one, shoots only when fired at, but i set myself up so that they miss
>you're probably moving away from him which means its basically impossible
quickly auto rotate, increase altitude, yaw to the left or right, when you hit 90 degrees roll towards target, tailboom will follow, keep tailboom yawed about 15-30 degrees
congratulations, you dodged a missile coming from the rear, and before you say you have to be prepared, yes, generally sure, but if you're flying away from someone, you're giving the missile more time to fly, or to get to you, i've done this in a Savage multiple times, but you need to keep it yaw'd and rolling much longer
>stupid hard in a heli escape
this is why I say know what the hell is around you
>shitter shoots at you
>Dodge missile, gunner kills shitter
>quickly look for building or something to put between you and shitter
>fly away with building inbetween you both
why do you think I only ever fly military choppers? in a civviee chopper you're practically fucked

>that greentext
don't do this, please don't do this, it takes at least 5-8 seconds before you can even take off
if you have a gunner around, drop him off to deal with shitter, while you get the helo, find an LZ where you can't get fucked by rockets while picking up buddy

>>135892435
>stationary
never do this, ever, in a helicopter, especially near randoms, be prepared to move at all times, always keep the helo parallel to shitters, should they shoot a missile, just pitch downwards and increase altitude a bit
>>
>>135893437
Damn... Well, I am not at pc anyways...
>>
>>135886308
>sh+t

you can swear here friend, the british will not judge you.
>>
Who wants to have fun playing golf tommorow?
>>
>>135894150
Sure

>>135893437
Invite me nerd

>>135893318
Flying my helicopter. Speaking of which this game needs pimped out helicopters. Chrome rotor blades and all that.
>>
>>135894150
>>
File: tfwnogf.jpg (60KB, 900x850px) Image search: [Google]
tfwnogf.jpg
60KB, 900x850px
I need one person for a glitch purposes, could someone help me?
>>
>>135893660
Well yeah, if you have a friend to gun/hold him down for you it's fine it's when you're alone that the homing launcher gets especially annoying. I either have to avoid people within a 500 meter radius or murder literally everyone because they might be a shitter with a homing launcher. I just wish you could fly around the city without having to worry about literally everyone having an easy mode kill-the-helicopter/plane button. It locks on too fast, it tracks too well, it kills instantly instead of just making the helicopter stall indefinitely and with lag you'll even get hit behind buildings
>>
>>135894541
invite -Nessi

>>135886150
The interaction is fine as is. In fact i'd even say that it is great. You're just a pelb.

>>135885790
You're not missing anything.

>>135885643
Crew killer get kicked
>>
>>135894150
Always up for some golfin
>>
>>135894541
also
>888 members
>8 online
this game is truly dead isnt it
>>
I wanna join the PS4 crew (again)
Eva_Shogoki_01
>>
>>135894741
>fun people left
>only homosexual comfyfags left
Not surprised motherfucker
>>
>>135894741
It's 2AM I should get some sleep now
>>
>>135894728
oy vey nevermind, gta found a random person how?
>>
>>135894929
just shut the crew down
let the comfyfags go join ign
>>
File: VJHMeLTAzEubSdvDj-tHuw_0_0.jpg (36KB, 960x536px) Image search: [Google]
VJHMeLTAzEubSdvDj-tHuw_0_0.jpg
36KB, 960x536px
Crafty upskirt
>>
File: GTA5_2016_03_20_20_01_29_635.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
GTA5_2016_03_20_20_01_29_635.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>135894320
>>135894728
>pic related, the chat

>>135894606
>flying helicopters alone
go passive, or better yet, stay away from aircraft besides military jets

>>135895098
thats a random nessiposter
>>
>>135894929
given gtag is not entirely filled with yuropoors i hope so its pretty surprising
>>
File: costannister.png (1MB, 1356x983px) Image search: [Google]
costannister.png
1MB, 1356x983px
>look something up
>the guy who made the video is playing on a console
>his entire strategy for fighting is popping out of target, locking on to the enemy, firing and going back down
>>
>>135895246
Based Nesquik
>>
File: 1457896831249.webm (2MB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
1457896831249.webm
2MB, 853x480px
>>135892190
>Aralich do you have that webm where you shoot my savage down
not Ara but I have it
>>
>>135895420
Hershey's is better
>>
>>135895748
>higgus does this
>witch hunt after him
>aralich does this
>no one cares
>>
File: 1457803604961.webm (2MB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
1457803604961.webm
2MB, 853x480px
post shit game mechanics
>>
>>135896000
Out-fucking-skilled
>>
File: buzzard down.webm (3MB, 1280x540px) Image search: [Google]
buzzard down.webm
3MB, 1280x540px
>>135895748
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDVAq9LRy_8
>>
>>135895968
>higgus does it 20 times
>witch hunt after him
>aralich does this
>no one cares

hey faggot can you spot the difference?
>>
>>135895748
How did thatsavage go down like that? What exactly happened there?
>>
>>135896220
Shot the back rotor
>>
File: Fuck your kidney.webm (969KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck your kidney.webm
969KB, 853x480px
>>135895748
Thanks

>>135895968
shut up Higgus :^) I had all the time to bail but I went down because who did it
besides my Otouto is much cooler than you
>>
File: Untitled.png (114KB, 2331x847px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
114KB, 2331x847px
sorry if i forgot anyone
>>
File: rotors.webm (3MB, 1280x540px) Image search: [Google]
rotors.webm
3MB, 1280x540px
>>135896220
Shoot the rotors and they go down. 2 - 3 shots from a heavy sniper, just one from a heavy revolver.
>>
>>135896316
Ha very nice
>>
File: hue.jpg (47KB, 345x383px) Image search: [Google]
hue.jpg
47KB, 345x383px
>>135896407
>that Lubby
>>
>>135896407
Why is blater included he hasn't even played for days now
>>
>>135896407
literally whos

I only recognize lubby's meme face on the bottom right corner
>>
>>135896407
Can you label everyone? Don't recognize them all
>>
>>135896000
trips confirm for shit mechanics

>>135896172
>That fucking speed on the homing missile
holy fuck what were they thinking when they made that thing
>inb4 implying they were thinking
>>
File: GTA5 2016-03-19 20-22-46-545.jpg (94KB, 668x572px) Image search: [Google]
GTA5 2016-03-19 20-22-46-545.jpg
94KB, 668x572px
>>
>>135896651
They were probably thinking "how can we nerf the jet". What they weren't thinking was "how can we nerf the jet without ruining every other flying vehicle"
>>
File: seriously.jpg (55KB, 475x505px) Image search: [Google]
seriously.jpg
55KB, 475x505px
>>135896407
who, who, who, blater, crafty, higgus, aurora, who, who, who, who, who, who, who, lubby
>>
>>135896407
kek
who's the one on top left corner

>>135896420
>heavy revolver.
where's the light one? :^)
>>
>>135896748
stale meme. still laughed
>>
>>135896407
Can you add me maybe
t. aida
>>
>>135895748
whats the difference between this and any other weapon to the tail rotor?
savage is very very strong offensively
savage can outlast a valkyrie in terms of HP, besides the tail rotor
valkyrie has an internal tail rotor, so good luck doing the same to a valkyrie

>>135895968
you forgot the part where higgus kills everyone multiple times, not just once

>>135896000
next time you fly a hydra, and you fly towards someone who shoots a missile at you, you will see the missile doing a 180 in less than 2-3 meters space

>>135896316
tail rotor is extremely weak, the same can happen to the main rotor, but its 100x as stronger

>>135896407
I love this picture, can i save it?
>higgus wearing a hat with propellor
i love you

>>135896642
everyone there is from pc, exception being the fahkeet playing guys i think
>>
>>135896407
Higgus saved this photo
>>
>>135896407
Who are those two swapping tongues?
>>
>>135896843
who is this qt
>>
File: explosion resistant.webm (3MB, 1280x540px) Image search: [Google]
explosion resistant.webm
3MB, 1280x540px
>>135896407
am i the swagfag with the RPG?
>>
>>135897264
my GTAO character
>>
File: doggowitheggonhead.jpg (59KB, 620x748px) Image search: [Google]
doggowitheggonhead.jpg
59KB, 620x748px
how intp duffle bag glitch? black one specifically because, shit, it would fit right into my outfit
>>
>>135897367
GTAO characters look like tannies
>>
>>135897264
pretty sure she's from rage

fuck if i remember her name though, i only played that game during that one free weekend
>>
>>135897502
the fuck's a tannie?
>>
>>135897464
https://youtu.be/5KauI4dppU0
>>
File: 1 kill 2 dodges.webm (3MB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
1 kill 2 dodges.webm
3MB, 853x480px
Reminder that savage is good if you know how to fly it
>>
>>135897642
just saw it and wasnt sure if still working. thanks
>>
does this still work?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JFLNhZENKY
>>
>>135897905
no
>>
File: turf main plays.jpg (807KB, 1416x920px) Image search: [Google]
turf main plays.jpg
807KB, 1416x920px
>>135896407
>[fahkeet playing]
Who are these two so I can hang out with them?
>>
>>135896407
WELL FAGGOT, ARE YOU GONNA SAY WHO THESE PEOPLE ARE???
>>
>>135898109
Briumus_Pungle and mradonis2, on PS4. They have a lot of fun together and endured qt's reign. I wish they came to PC.
>>
>>135898351
For their own sake's I hope they don''t, they don't have to deal with nearly as much shitposting.
>>
>>135898009
it does still work, you nerd
i just tried it
>>
File: IMAG0069.jpg (1MB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0069.jpg
1MB, 1836x3264px
>>135898351
>PS4
Damn, I guess I can take off pic related until I find some PC HLM fags.
Also, posting best song: https://youtu.be/JiiDKw4ktdM
>>
File: 20160317015729_1.jpg (282KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160317015729_1.jpg
282KB, 1920x1080px
>tfw rare glassesless rashkovsky
>>
>>135899306
>he doesn't know
you poor thing
>>
>>135899306
>rare
>>
>>135896407

I recognize

>ryuzaki_lemon (the lemon)
>lubby (the donkey kong winking)
>nessi (the helicopter fag)
>blater (the caveman sun)
>kindficker (the chink micspammer)
>aurora (the striped shirt)
>>
>>135899530
p-please explain
i've done prison break probably at least 50 times and I never see it
>>
>>135896407
Who is the shieet guy?
I'm the only person i know of that says that and I look nothing like that
>>
File: 2015-11-02_00003.jpg (313KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-02_00003.jpg
313KB, 1920x1080px
>>135899680
rockstar broke that cutscene a few updates ago

his in-game model is still bloodied though
>>
>>135899829

heverclever.
>>
>>135899618

Oh, and nipple.
>>
I have hackerbux and every car, why even play anymore except to kill and shittalk ppl in random lobbies? Are you all retarded? Me and my gf take turns trolling mic. Why even live and do anything else?
>>
Looking to get an invite to PC_GTAG. IGN: TehOnlyN00b
>>
>>135900000
checked
you're a faggot though
>>
>>135896407
who is that guy shooting himself
>>
>>135900121
>TehOnlyN00b
sent
>>
>>135900000
>00000
/thread
>>
>>135900000
wasted quints
>>
>>135900000
nice numbers
admired
>>
File: Nanako.png (38KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
Nanako.png
38KB, 500x250px
>>135900000
I've been waiting for this!
>>
>>135900000
this game is shit
i wanna go home
>>
>>135900000
thanks faggot, because of those quints i really consider quitting
>>
>>135899618
>>135896407
But is that just -Blater- in the clouds because that account is dead, but the swagfag is Vanilla Rice? I don't see who else the sagfag could be.
>>
>>135900358
Says the mad virgin who plays as a girl, search your heart you know its true. My psn spicyamikal1 gf pict out the name yrs ago
>>
File: 14585193427170.png (2KB, 135x133px) Image search: [Google]
14585193427170.png
2KB, 135x133px
>>135896407

>Nobody noticed ryu yet.
>>
>>135900634
see
>>135899618
>>
>>135900591
>plays as a gir
>Implying
>>
>>135900634
>>135899618
>>
I need 3 people for glitch purposes, anyone up? Probably will take up few times so i expect to finish it in 10 minutes
>>
File: 127836123113.gif (2MB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
127836123113.gif
2MB, 240x180px
>>135900678

oh, i'm blind
>>
File: gtag.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
gtag.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>135896407
>>
File: Hairless.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Hairless.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>135900000
wasted quints
>>
>>135900928
pretty cute if you ask me
>>
File: 1458519342710.png (119KB, 2331x847px) Image search: [Google]
1458519342710.png
119KB, 2331x847px
>>135896407
>>
>>135896407
Who is handsomeman
>>
File: 20160320210600_1.jpg (380KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160320210600_1.jpg
380KB, 1920x1080px
>>135899243
>PC HLM fags
Hi
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YpgOFS2-3c
>>
File: 271590_20160321010609_1.jpg (152KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
271590_20160321010609_1.jpg
152KB, 1440x900px
>>
>everyone so thirsty when catower joins a session
is he the new tonks??
>>
File: 13712498495.jpg (47KB, 365x467px) Image search: [Google]
13712498495.jpg
47KB, 365x467px
>>135902403

Fuccboi
>>
File: wallride.webm (3MB, 1280x526px) Image search: [Google]
wallride.webm
3MB, 1280x526px
>>135902749
DAM THE LS RIVER WITH A WALL OF KURUMAS
>>
>>135902904
na tonks had memes
catowers just for thirsty virgins

tonks didnt seek attention
catower seeks attention
>>
File: 1421864136064.jpg (8KB, 239x188px) Image search: [Google]
1421864136064.jpg
8KB, 239x188px
How long do mercenaries last?
>>
>>135903235

What you mean horris isn't enough for cat?
>>
>>135903359
Until they kill you. No joke.

Do what I do and just let them kill you, tell the cunt that sent them on you that "I let mercs kill me :^)" and be done with it.
>>
>running the streets with Insurgent
>half of lobby leaves because of desync meme

why, cuckstar
>>
>>135903473

You sure?

because i only kill the first batch then they stop coming after me.
>>
>>135903359
You use to be able to take the easy way out and the mercenaries would just stop but rockstar fixed that
>>
>>135903586
I've never ever had one batch come for me. They always keep coming.
>>
File: 20160312183922_1.jpg (330KB, 1914x1052px) Image search: [Google]
20160312183922_1.jpg
330KB, 1914x1052px
Post characters
>>
>>135896407
YOU
>>
File: 271590_20160314222004_1.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
271590_20160314222004_1.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>135903827
>>
Tfw literal who
>>
File: GTA5_2016_03_20_18_23_01_938.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
GTA5_2016_03_20_18_23_01_938.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
le half-the-session-left meme
>>
>>135903827
playing death dive with volk
>>
>>135904303
brown nose harder
>>
File: char.png (3MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
char.png
3MB, 1680x1050px
>>135903827
strapped panto best panto
>>
>>135887330
Go back to PC, what are you doing?
>>
File: 271590_20160316203630_2.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
271590_20160316203630_2.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>135903827
Brother!
>>
File: GTA5_2016_03_20_21_12_18_891.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
GTA5_2016_03_20_21_12_18_891.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
heh
i guess i started a crew session since people couldnt connect due to infinite time outs
dont join if you get bored easily
>>
File: tacticool.jpg (169KB, 1284x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tacticool.jpg
169KB, 1284x1000px
>>135903827
who /tactical/ here?
>>
I've been playing since day one from PS3 and now on PS4 I have only question. Is the Bullpup Rifle better than the Special Carbine? I've really loved the SC ever since it came out.
>>
>>135904417
How does one become someone without brown nosing
>>
File: GTA5 2016-03-19 18-42-05-668.jpg (472KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
GTA5 2016-03-19 18-42-05-668.jpg
472KB, 2560x1440px
>>135903827
>>
>>135904859
dick sucking
>>
File: sultan.webm (1MB, 738x502px) Image search: [Google]
sultan.webm
1MB, 738x502px
>>135903827
>>
>>135904859
You don't
>>
File: hndUUk05o0-weTv8WCN6xg_0_0[1].jpg (48KB, 960x536px) Image search: [Google]
hndUUk05o0-weTv8WCN6xg_0_0[1].jpg
48KB, 960x536px
>>135903827
>>
>>135901806
who is higgus shooting and who are the two kissing?
>>
>>135904995
I'm not gay?
>>
File: lllo.png (1MB, 1023x674px) Image search: [Google]
lllo.png
1MB, 1023x674px
>>135904619
>>
>>135905148
get out of the shot fuckwit.
>>
File: 20160321012125_1.jpg (305KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160321012125_1.jpg
305KB, 1920x1080px
>>135903473
>>135903639
After killing them for several minutes I took a helicopter ride and they've seemed to stop spawning. I have no clue how this shit works.

ryu, teach your brother how to fly helicopters properly, shits scary
>>
>>135905265
>reposting my cute but damaged goods lllo .jpg
Oh you anon
>>
File: I WANT MY SHRIMP BACK!.jpg (260KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
I WANT MY SHRIMP BACK!.jpg
260KB, 1920x1080px
>>135903827
>>
>>135904701
accept invite so i can join
>>
File: King Cuck.jpg (421KB, 2560x1080px) Image search: [Google]
King Cuck.jpg
421KB, 2560x1080px
>>135904859
i never brown nosed
all i did was play way too much and be friendly with other people that played too much
>>
>>135905460
Same here
>>
I desperately want to rp a tranny like the rest of you guys but I can't do it without getting a tremendous feeling of shame and embarrassment, how do you guys do it?
>>
File: 271590_20160310002227_1.jpg (233KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
271590_20160310002227_1.jpg
233KB, 1440x900px
>>135903827
>>
>>135905609
just do it and stop being a straight BUSTA
>>
>>135905609
Don't stoop to their level
Just crew kill them instead
>>
>>135905345
>ryu, teach your brother how to fly helicopters properly, shits scary
That's ryu m8
>>
>>135902904
are they really? it's just because I use mic if I didn't they'd totally ignore me even knowing i'm a gril.

the only thirsty person i've really come across was sabin
>>
>>135905818
This, he managed to git gud with flying planes with kbm, but not even ryu can master helicopters with kbm. Shit is just retarded, get a controller and swallow your god damn pride, you /r/pcmasterrace controller haters. No shame in using one for flying.
>>
>new crew color is purple

Nigga do I look like a bitch ass balla mutt? Fuck den niggas man I'm straight out the varrio loco vagos por vida hijo puta straight bk cfgk 187 ya heard?
>>
File: 20160320203705_1.jpg (230KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160320203705_1.jpg
230KB, 1920x1080px
OH FUUUUUUUUUUCK
Why do police helicopters fly so low to the ground whenever you use Michael's special?
>>
File: 271590_20160319055202_1.jpg (185KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
271590_20160319055202_1.jpg
185KB, 1440x900px
>>135902904
she has a great butt
>>
>>135906163
>new
Check yourself cuz u just rekt urself
>>
>>135906201
>literally the same butt as every other tranny character
>>
File: rain.webm (707KB, 1920x810px) Image search: [Google]
rain.webm
707KB, 1920x810px
>>135906201
there's a cat on my roof
>>
>>135906212
>implying it was any better when Derrick did it
I can't wait till we somehow go worse than what he did.
>>
File: rshisq.jpg (365KB, 1000x1082px) Image search: [Google]
rshisq.jpg
365KB, 1000x1082px
>>135903827
>>
>>135906598
What he did wasn't even bad
>muh overeager memeing
>muh kicking racist ass downgii
>>
File: 271590_20160320022306_1.jpg (286KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
271590_20160320022306_1.jpg
286KB, 1440x900px
>>
>>135906727
Did you forget about the crew emblem roulette that's worse than whatever the comms and Holo are doing now?
Did you forget about alternating between Blue, Green, Purple, and Orange?
>>
File: GTA5 2016-03-20 17-23-02-13.jpg (816KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
GTA5 2016-03-20 17-23-02-13.jpg
816KB, 1600x1200px
>>135903827
>>
>>135906838
>emblem roulette
see overeager memeing
>colours
not even a big deal
>>
File: 2015-07-15_00007.jpg (616KB, 2560x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2015-07-15_00007.jpg
616KB, 2560x1080px
>>135906598
At the time, we were changing the color by the hour trying to find a nice one that looked good on both the radar blips and cars/clothes. We went from orange, to pink, to purple, and back and forth for like a week. Then settled on green again, truly the best color.
>>
>>135906838
Not to mention nearly every comm right now and holo himself were in derricks jerk
>>
>>135906840
You look like a reptilian
>>
File: Handsome man.jpg (31KB, 305x277px) Image search: [Google]
Handsome man.jpg
31KB, 305x277px
>>135903827
>>
>>135907150
What, no way, I'm a cat, cats aren't reptiles. Trust me goy.
>>
File: bestpanto.png (2MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
bestpanto.png
2MB, 1680x1050px
what do you think about little upgrade to my panto?
>>
File: 20160319120538_1.jpg (372KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
20160319120538_1.jpg
372KB, 1600x900px
>>135903827
>>
>>135907329
Since when do cats have green eyes dummy
>>
>>135907753
Really?
>>
>>135907986
I have to go
>>
>>135905148

Emo faggot
>>
File: collaborate and listen.png (754KB, 487x729px) Image search: [Google]
collaborate and listen.png
754KB, 487x729px
New policy regarding crew killing:

You won't get kicked if you crew kill, but you will be considered another random by your crewmates and hunted until you go into passive. This "KICK KICK KICK CREEEWKILLLLER" shit has gotten out of hand. I am tired of it, and so is everyone else.

Have fun, but expect to get shit on by your crew if you decide to be a cunt.
>>
>>135911112
Why are you even talking faggot?
>>
>>135911212
http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/pc_gtag

why dont you check
>>
>>135911112
who are you?
you're not the leader of my crew.
If you wanted to make rules you shouldn't have left in the first place like a little faggot just because you couldn't control your playerbase.
>>
File: 20160320221543_1.jpg (347KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160320221543_1.jpg
347KB, 1920x1080px
>/gtag/ leaves a party
>>
>>135911296
Why would I?
I'm playing a game, not working as an employee.
Dumbass.
>>
File: yop.png (14KB, 944x111px) Image search: [Google]
yop.png
14KB, 944x111px
Breaking news, Blater is the leader again.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (12KB, 275x85px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
12KB, 275x85px
>>135911303
>you're not the leader of my crew.
:^)
>>
>>135911112
I'm okay with that

but the crewkill needs to be confirmed intentional and should be posted in the thread to let people know about it regardless

at the same time, this rule makes it possible to people crewkill and just go passive to avoid punishment, so a repeat offender should be kicked
>>
>>135911519
Implying I'm part of this cancerous crew.
>>
File: 1439001177581.jpg (196KB, 885x799px) Image search: [Google]
1439001177581.jpg
196KB, 885x799px
All hail the return of our new old new overlord

official thread music:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbS0tJ6S4Xg
>>
>>135911112
Truly accidental crew kills should be forgiven, unless the person who got killed wants to be a cunt and get one revenge kill. If you get killed on purpose though, go ham on the person who did it. Fair enough?

Nice unofficial quints.
>>
>>135911509
wait, vanilla is blater? I really don't know what goes in this crew
>>
>Blater is king again
Legit happy
>>
>>135882092
Rockstar Support. I got a rollback on a similar case.
>>
>>135911840
Blater has like 5 accounts.
Blater, -Vanilla_Rice-, antibiotic_abuse/blate_ , _Vanilla_Rice_ .
I feel like I'm missing some.
Fix the crew emblem and color already I know you're searching your name bl8.
>>
2016 baby here. How was GTAG under blater's rule way back when? What are we to expect in the near future?
>>
hi i'd like to join the new crew
sc: kouyalovesham
>>
>>135912330
Just ignore him it doesn't mean anything.
>>
File: YESSSSS.gif (1MB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
YESSSSS.gif
1MB, 500x278px
>>135911725
REALEST OFFICIAL THREAD THEME:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVkUvmDQ3HY&t=0m41s

>mfw blater rules once more
>>
>>135912290
>tfw even for a day the crew used the emblem I created

the lowest of the honors, but still an honor
>>
>>135895748
>BOSS GET DOWN..
>>
File: 1923883485.png (822KB, 1001x719px) Image search: [Google]
1923883485.png
822KB, 1001x719px
post yfw Shady is back
>>
>>135912330
Fun
>>
>>135896407
Who?
>>
File: 1456496095356.jpg (294KB, 1321x1782px) Image search: [Google]
1456496095356.jpg
294KB, 1321x1782px
B L A T E R
L
A
T
E
R
>>
>>135912556
We could try it again
Which emblem?
>>
File: 1454045626786.png (732KB, 919x586px) Image search: [Google]
1454045626786.png
732KB, 919x586px
>>135912994

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qp6mXmHNPlg
>>
Anyone wanna explain why the fuck GTA V is still full price? I love it and played the shit out of it on my 360 but after getting my xbone im having a hard time paying full price again for a game i bought before

i cucked out and bought the division instead recently
>>
>>135913434
chaika desu
>>
File: image_6.jpg (110KB, 985x553px) Image search: [Google]
image_6.jpg
110KB, 985x553px
>>135913712
>buying it twice
>>
>>135913761
don't lie online, anon

>>135913434
it's the hand "ok" one that was being used today
>>
>>135880037
god dammit i want the mastermind still, people talk about it but it never seems to happen.
>>
>>135914092
Stop trying to meme me tbqh

Btw guy with gtalogo sub are you still here?
>>
File: GTA5 2016-03-21 02-01-58-70.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
GTA5 2016-03-21 02-01-58-70.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>135903827
>>
How do you get banned from GTA online if you just use scripts from scripthookV in a private, friends only game? Is that safe?
>>
>>135914316
Quite easily actually
>>
>>135914316
Use your brain for one second
>>
File: sexy devil.jpg (75KB, 421x806px) Image search: [Google]
sexy devil.jpg
75KB, 421x806px
>>135914312
g-g-gozznozzle....???
>>
>>135914316
If you touch online at all with a scripthook you get banned.
It is never safe to use a menu online at any time.
You dumbass
>>
>>135914527
snap is a cockhold confirmed
>>
>>135899243
>Damn, I guess I can take off pic related until I find some PC HLM fags.

Theo here. I do. I even have a gang burrito inspired by the Fans' van in 2 on one of my characters.
>>
File: Boss.jpg (11KB, 400x303px) Image search: [Google]
Boss.jpg
11KB, 400x303px
>>135914781
no you, buddy
>>
>>135914312
i do not see the fresh prince there
>>
>>135915003
I'm not the one having his "girl" publicly shame him
>>
File: GTA5_2016_03_20_22_07_37_789.jpg (912KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
GTA5_2016_03_20_22_07_37_789.jpg
912KB, 1920x1080px
>>135915017
>>
>>135914452
>>135914464
Hey I'm not planning on cheating the for muh cheeves or ruining the digital economy or anything, I just want to use my gravity gun and noclip mods etc in a custom game with my friend. Is there a version you can just use them over LAN, and it doesnt save anything? Is there a version that Rockstar cant detect?
>>
>>135915843
Just do it in singleplayer on one computer
Uninstall before going online
>>
>>135915949
You misread his dumbass question.
He wants to use a menu in online with friends yet doesn't wanna risk a ban.
>>
>>135915405
there's my boy
>>
>>135916441
Then use SP mod
https://www.gta5-mods.com/scripts/multiplayer-co-op
>>
>>135916441
I read it right retard
Only way to not risk a ban is to not do it at all
So please kindly stick your head up your ass and learn your fucking place BITCH
>>
>>135915405
all those nobodies
>>
>>135916930
the fuck is otherjamesbond doing on
>>
>>135916740
That will get you banned faster than using a menu online.
>>135916789
But he wants to use his original GTA protagonist who is a terrible female character.
No
>>
My actions lead the the fall of Holo.
RIP Holo it was not meant to end like this
>>
>>135917035
I just google'd up some random SP coop mod
there is one, but since i dont know which one it is, i just c/p a random link
if he wants to use GTA protag, then good fucking luck, because that isn't happening anytime soon
>>
>>135917225
-Nessi
>>
>>135917815
Nessi wasnt a comm so it couldnt be him but thanks for shitposting in this great geenral

>>135917648
Hows it feel to be a meme ?
>>
File: 1445297962825.jpg (48KB, 410x416px) Image search: [Google]
1445297962825.jpg
48KB, 410x416px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rog8ou-ZepE

>Blater is leader again
>>
>>135900925
what a circlejerk, like reddit
>>
>890 players
purge soon™
>>
File: 1439076766496.webm (2MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1439076766496.webm
2MB, 600x338px
>Blater's the leader again
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdIHasVWpM0
>>
>>135917875
It feels fine, I don't mind at all
nothing on these general ever gets to me, which is why I never dropped my names
>>
>>135918827
the purge just happend
Holo is dethroned
>>
>>135918873
You have no idea what's about to happen do you?
>>
>>135919018
>>135918873
>>135918827
>1k crew limit
>literally have to purge people for anyone new to get into the crew

This is going to be hell, and there is no way to avoid it.
>>
>>135919154
>>135919018
i'll do it for free
>>
shit on randos in freemode when?
>>
>>135919884
after were done shitting on crew members
>>
Wait, is Vanilla really Blater or are you just calling him that because he looks like a caveman
>>
>still no gtag girlfriend
>still no gtag friends
>still no one to do gamemodes with
life sucks
>>
can anyone give me 5 million in game?
>>
>>135919937
this
>>
>>135920564
sn anon i'll be your frend
>>
File: 1452339224782.jpg (321KB, 782x788px) Image search: [Google]
1452339224782.jpg
321KB, 782x788px
>>135920564
>gtag girlfriend
Come on now.
>>
>>135920453
Vanila is blater
Blater looked like a caveman

>>135920564
Wanna do a rally race?
>>
>>135920607
sent :)
>>
>>135920453
Both actually
>>
>>135920801
>>135920836
So it's an alt account?
>>
>>135920607
work for it like the rest of us pussy
or buy a sharkcard your choice
>>
>>135921150
It's my main seeing as blater is permakill.

the only reason i still use blater on SC is because of my browser cookies autologging it in, im lazy
>>
>>135921201
What are you fucking crazy? I can just find some random shitter with a trainer to give me money why the fuck would i spend money or time
>>
File: stupid.jpg (43KB, 413x427px) Image search: [Google]
stupid.jpg
43KB, 413x427px
>>135921240
Gotcha. I thought you were two different people this whole time.
>>
>>135921375
>why should i work if i can just have it given to me for free
you sound like a nigger
>>
>>135921631
Only the newest of the new people in this thread haven't spent hacker bux.
>>
>>135921375
Are you also, by any chance, on welfare?
>>
File: chilliad from SA tbh.png (2MB, 1453x1321px) Image search: [Google]
chilliad from SA tbh.png
2MB, 1453x1321px
>>135921397
Amazing.

Here, have a picture of Mt. Diablo, as seen from the outskirts of my city in this picture I took last week. AKA what Mt. Chilliad is based on in San Andreas. (not V, it's based on Whitney in V)
>>
Got this game on launch and got rid of it about 4 months after binging singleplayer and trying online.

Is online good yet? What parameters are required to have fun online?
>>
>>135921736
yo i'm the the 925 whats your area code?
>>
>>135921631
>>135921730
This desu
>>
File: diaz.jpg (78KB, 686x729px) Image search: [Google]
diaz.jpg
78KB, 686x729px
>>135922049
>>
>>135921631
>>135921730
It's a video game, most people play them to get away from the daily grind, rather than treating them as a second job.
>>
File: 1449262844207.gif (1MB, 280x210px) Image search: [Google]
1449262844207.gif
1MB, 280x210px
>>135921631
>>135921730
>being this much of a neat faggot that you give others shit for not grinding and wasting time in a VIDEO GAME
>>
>>135922487
>rather than treating them as a second job.
There are maybe 4 people in this thread with jobs. Consider your audience.
>>
>>135922487
go do a heist, else ask the threads skiddie DAE or whatever to give you money
i've made like 2M in like 6 hours when it was double pay for regular missions

>>135922817
thanks, i am neat
>>
>>135903827
Would you fuck me?
>>
>>135917648
We would use any random character, don't need a GTA protag. I just want to play something like a LAN or a hidden free-roam session where friends and I can fuck around with mods and not have it save anything or affect in regular, unmodded GTA:O.

But, judging by everyone's responses, I'm assuming R* scans for you running mods as you play? Are you absolutely sure? Regular ScripthookV itself was coded to close the game is MP was attempted, but IIRC about 7 months ago (last time I was really playing a lot), you could download some modded version of it that would allow online. Mods worked online just like in story mode. I guess people had to be reported or something to be banned back then? Or was that just because it was some new way of doing mods that R* couldnt auto-detect + ban for?
>>
File: heist gear.png (1MB, 810x888px) Image search: [Google]
heist gear.png
1MB, 810x888px
>>135903827
i dont know how to take cool pics, but its my casual gear vs my heist gear
>>
>>135922817
sorry that we like to play the game the way it should be played and not become a shitter like you
>>
>>135923325
kinda reminds me of buzz lightyear
>>
>>135923416
SP mods are fine, I've modded the game files, edited them myself and generally did stupid shit, but I never joined online, and im still here

you can try looking for some coop mod, but make sure that non of them use GTAO stuff
>>
>>135880678
Thank you for doing this, I am keeping these screenshots to show my grand children.
>>
>>135923468
spicy outfits
>>
File: 1455907535428.jpg (41KB, 302x221px) Image search: [Google]
1455907535428.jpg
41KB, 302x221px
>get script for funbux
>Get more than i will prob ever need
>game is now really fun
>1 week later its lost its luster
>no desire to play
>maybe i can invest time in street fighter 5 now
>mfw
>>
So can you still run the Pacific Standard heist finale repeatedly now without redoing the setups?
>>
>>135925412
can i have some money? fellow gief main here
>>
>>135926753
>can i have my welfare check now?
no
>>
>>135878307
Dunno if you're still here but I'm stuck on Prison Break - Station myelf

gt is yungsoupkitchen, I'll probably shoot you a friend request or something
>>
we should hit the open sessions tomorrow (or technically, later today)

later, /gtag/
>>
File: 1458160953954.jpg (51KB, 492x557px) Image search: [Google]
1458160953954.jpg
51KB, 492x557px
>>135927637
>tfw i just realized that thr post i replied to was probably just a repost from reddit or some shitty gta forum

oh
>>
>>135929098
It's okay, anon.
Your heart is in the right place.
>>
languagez you on mate?
>>
>>135929585
Almost everyone here are pcfriends and my irl friends don't play on xbone

I'm alone

maybe i should join a crew or something
>>
File: 1446675747783.jpg (76KB, 449x690px) Image search: [Google]
1446675747783.jpg
76KB, 449x690px
>>135869606
Modusmandarina
PC
>>
File: 20160320234322_1.jpg (317KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160320234322_1.jpg
317KB, 1920x1080px
>>135932017
The only reason i don't join other crews is because my emblem is Dickbutt
>>
File: Doubt.png (29KB, 300x162px) Image search: [Google]
Doubt.png
29KB, 300x162px
>>135932225
>not even transparent background

throw it in the trash, dude
>>
>>135932167
Gotcha
>>
>>135932225
DUDE FUNNYJUNK LMAO xDD
>>
File: 2015-12-15_00005.jpg (255KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-15_00005.jpg
255KB, 1920x1080px
>>135932916
authenticity over creativity
>>135933137
Old as it is still better than whatever anime trash or wanna be hells angels logo that most crews sport pic related
>>
>bladder becomes leader
>shitposting magically stops

the drama was manufactured to get bladder back into leadership
>>
>>135933451
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86GVtkk58rQ
>>
>>135870815
;w; and me???
>>
>>135933451
I kicked higgus and reinvited him
>>
>>135934217
That was funny do it again.
>>
>>135932225
fffffffucking epic reddit mayme
also your cars are fucking hideous kys
>>
File: 2015-10-24_00006.jpg (351KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2015-10-24_00006.jpg
351KB, 1920x1080px
>>135936172
>not muh bright colors
my license plate says piccolo its a themed truck
>>
>>135933274
>pff I don't care, I like it and that's the only thing that matters, you bully!
Classic autism in denial.
>>
File: 1448321094157.jpg (103KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
1448321094157.jpg
103KB, 900x675px
the point of joining a crew is to be able to let your guard down when surrounded with other members

of course you would know that if you started the game with assisted aim, as there is a setting for being unable to lock on friends and crew

Higgus, among others(wheres da proofs xD) are the living embodiment of a 12 year olds first time playing a shooter when it comes to massacring crew members enjoying a comfy session with their weapons holstered

lucky for the active circle jerk, the actions of select memesters would have killed the crew if not for the fact that the playerbase within the crew is literally retarded

t. not a /grand theft autist general/ member
>>
File: floating bike.webm (3MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
floating bike.webm
3MB, 1600x900px
>>
>>135936672

> inb4 faggus spergs out his usual "hurrr durrr iz juz a gaem chill out" diatribe
>>
what car should i buy if i want to make some nigger pay 30k everytime he kills me in my ride?
>>
>>135937176
T20
>>
File: Twoblates.jpg (268KB, 1077x747px) Image search: [Google]
Twoblates.jpg
268KB, 1077x747px
>>135936672

Don't worry anon, Blater will make gtag great again.
>>
>>135937176

Niggermenu

>>135829058
>>
>>135896407
lots of who's

I miss GTAG before low rider update.
>>
File: 20160321025828_1.jpg (250KB, 1914x1052px) Image search: [Google]
20160321025828_1.jpg
250KB, 1914x1052px
post spoopy pics
>>
File: 9013709123138.jpg (402KB, 2115x1920px) Image search: [Google]
9013709123138.jpg
402KB, 2115x1920px
>>135938678
>>
>>135938678
https://a.uguu.se/llvgqv.webm
>>
>>135938678
Stalker E01
>>
>>135939260
What soundtrack is that?
>>
>need a vehicle deathmatch for daily objective
>after 20mins no-one has joined.
>>
d-did we just get insurance cucked?
>>
File: Sir.jpg (53KB, 325x400px) Image search: [Google]
Sir.jpg
53KB, 325x400px
>>135939601
Hello, how can I help you today, sir?
>>
>>135939601
Hardly anybody from the crew does anything except fuck around with mod menus in freeroam and heists.
>>
>>135939601
I was getting "no missions found" when trying quick job into contact missions

I guess the game is beyond dead currently
>>
>>135936672
Yep, I noticed over the last few months they've let some real shitcunts into the crew.
>>
>>135939972

We played game modes yesterday anon.
>>
>>135940037
Depends on what session you end up I guess, had some fun with a lot of members in game modes, custom races etc but most people just want to do boring shit in freeroam.
>>
languagez you here m8?
>>
>>135939260
Seriously, what soundtrack is that? I want it in self FM
>>
File: ShitHappens.png (1MB, 1261x667px) Image search: [Google]
ShitHappens.png
1MB, 1261x667px
My game froze and steam crashed....
>>
>>135940829
atleast you can play the game on steam
>>
File: holdme.png (221KB, 692x498px) Image search: [Google]
holdme.png
221KB, 692x498px
>>135941024
I got memed
did they change it so you can launch it through steam yet? doubt it
>>
>>135940917
Why you can't?
>>
>>135941110
It's non-steam version? You can add the game as non-steam game shortcut and you'll have in-game steam overlay
>>
File: rip.png (1KB, 193x62px) Image search: [Google]
rip.png
1KB, 193x62px
>>135941194
last time I checked, it didn't work
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-03-21-01h09m52s078.png (557KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-03-21-01h09m52s078.png
557KB, 1280x1024px
>>135903827
>>
>>135941235
It should work with GTAVLauncher.exe But I can't test it. I can open the overlay on the social club launcher sometimes
>>
Welp.

I just got cucked with the insurence thing.

Gonna just go back to enjoying my NEET life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJ_HTABr7hA
>>
>>135941245
wish i was that jetski
>>
>>135941601
what's your SC?
I was in a session riding with some GTAG'ers and shit started exploding around me so I got out
>>
>>135940107
>>135940037
>>135939972
we're golfing atm
>>
>>135906701
But why always high
>>
Is it weird to ask someone you assume is a girl if they are?
>>
>>135943407
kinda yeah
>>
>>135920564
Show me yours and Ill show you mine anon
>>
>>135943407
>someone you assume is a girl

Always assume everyone on the Internet is a guy unless there is solid evidence otherwise. Even then, said evidence must come from third-party resources (ie - stalkers and doxxed info). Anyone who says they're a girl is lying and attention-whoring.
>>
>>135943705
nessi is a girl, I know her IRL
>>
ME FUCKING HATE MESELF NAD DS GAM
>>
>>135943407
>ask
It is weird.

Just do a little investigating and find out yourself, asking is the most autistic thing you can do.

Easiest way is voice chat, if they're "too shy" or "don't have a mic", it's 100% imposter faggot.
>>
>>135943893
>one behind alex
>last hole
>I'm in a perfect position to put it
>put
>it literally floats on air above the hole
rigged bullshit
>>
>>135943963
THIS GAME SUX BBC
>>
>>135943963
playing GTA for any of the following
>hand to hand combat
>racing
>dogfighting jets
>arm wrestling
>fucking golf
>literally anything else
>>
can i join the group?
>>
>>135944297
sent :^)
>>
>>135944297
Good job on reading the OP
>>
>>135944164
>not playing it for the golf
>>
Is there any FUN happening or not? I want to do something, possibly not freeroam pubbie war tho.
>>
I miss Minty and Krop
>>
File: 1325379214597.jpg (12KB, 200x219px) Image search: [Google]
1325379214597.jpg
12KB, 200x219px
>>135943705
>he doesn't know the rules of the internet
>>
Anyone is playing Races?
>>
File: Remember, no fun allowed.jpg (32KB, 312x370px) Image search: [Google]
Remember, no fun allowed.jpg
32KB, 312x370px
>>135944437
>Is there any FUN happening or not?

TOP LEL
>>
Anyone is up for races i hosted a job "Cult Following" SC: MrBratka
>>
>>135944604
when will fun be enabled?
>>
>>135944773
SC: Wimey8
I'm up to anything really.
>>
>>135944972
I got your message inviting.... rockstar can't fix online crew members list does not show half of them
>>
>>135944783
soon™
>>
>>135944783
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
Fun is starting at racing lobby join
>>
File: 2016-02-27_00102.jpg (194KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
2016-02-27_00102.jpg
194KB, 1600x900px
>>135903827

>>135945293
k
>>
Who wants to have some activities join Wimey8, Saint.Alex, MrBratka
>>
File: 20160320203911_1.jpg (394KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160320203911_1.jpg
394KB, 1920x1080px
Hey guys what's going on in here
>>
File: S.png (195KB, 358x276px) Image search: [Google]
S.png
195KB, 358x276px
>>135945890
go away
>>
File: asddx.jpg (102KB, 689x558px) Image search: [Google]
asddx.jpg
102KB, 689x558px
>>135903827
>>
File: 20160320203911_5.jpg (399KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160320203911_5.jpg
399KB, 1920x1080px
>>135946016
oh
>>
File: 2016-01-01_00002.jpg (272KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-01_00002.jpg
272KB, 1920x1080px
>>135903827
>>
>>135898351
Donking with Brimus was pretty fun.
>>
>>135938678
>he doesn't go actual spooky hunting with /gtag/
>>
File: 1457045480224.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1457045480224.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>135894912
Sent :^)
>>
Looks like accidentally walking over those money bags finally got me my perm. I'm free from this game, thanks for the good times.
HinaKagiyama
>>
>>135947026
who
>>
>>135947121
somebody who recently joined and was in a few pictures and webms. The Willy Wonka guy.
>>
>>135947152
literally who
>>
stop being a cock ryu
>>
>>135947026
>>135947152
F
You were fun while you lasted
>>
>>135947232
m8 its 4 am and im bored as hell, just fooling around
>>
File: 1458485133611.jpg (482KB, 1920x1081px) Image search: [Google]
1458485133611.jpg
482KB, 1920x1081px
>>135947026
>accidentally

Nigga stop frontin'.
>>
File: 2016-03-10_00002.jpg (180KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-10_00002.jpg
180KB, 1920x1080px
>>135903827
where the memes at
>>135946837
I haven't even seen that ghost yet.
>>135947026
>tfw someone dropped money on me yesterday.
>scared.png
>>
>>135947453
>I haven't even seen that ghost yet.
it spawns in mount gordo around midnight or something, near the light house
>>
>>135947404
Most of them were around that tank, and were blending in pretty well. Not sure how else I'd wake up to see a perm.
>>
File: c6Tgi300zEeI30AIHXk03Q_0_0.jpg (84KB, 960x536px) Image search: [Google]
c6Tgi300zEeI30AIHXk03Q_0_0.jpg
84KB, 960x536px
Why haven't you killed your fellow crew members today, /gtaog/?
>>
>>135947832

Because I'm not an autistic attention whore.
>>
File: literal owl.png (205KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
literal owl.png
205KB, 1000x800px
>>135947832
Reported
>>
File: 20160321134751_1.jpg (145KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
20160321134751_1.jpg
145KB, 1280x720px
JOIN
>>
>>135948475
who do i join
>>
>>135948502
nobody stay out
>>
>>135948502
MrBratka, Wimey8
>>
just logged in, any crew sessions going on?
>>
>>135949014
yes. no
>>
>>135949109
maybe?
>>
>>135949148
yes
no
>>
>>135949014
>>135949148
also just logged off, fuck this boring piece of shit
>>
File: 2016-03-21_12-05-28.png (348KB, 475x768px) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-21_12-05-28.png
348KB, 475x768px
Does anyone have any memes?
>>
File: 2016-03-08_00057.jpg (267KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-08_00057.jpg
267KB, 1600x900px
>>135949214
good

>>135949215
no
>>
File: 2 spoopy.jpg (47KB, 592x312px) Image search: [Google]
2 spoopy.jpg
47KB, 592x312px
>>135947453
between 11pm and midnight apparently on a bloody rock not far from here
>>
File: running from money.webm (3MB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
running from money.webm
3MB, 853x480px
>>135947026
I knew I did the right thing
>>
>>135949551
>picked up 2

enjoy your perma
>>
File: gtarecompense.png (124KB, 1588x640px) Image search: [Google]
gtarecompense.png
124KB, 1588x640px
>>135949597
>pick up about 200k in total in money bags
>report a loss of 100k of ammo to rockstar
>get 300k as compensation
Oy vey
>>
>>135949695
>valuable customers

>he fell for the shark meme

so did I
>>
>>135949804
how
>>
>>135949804
Haven't even bought any shark cards aside for the 500k one I got along with my copy of the game. I guess buying the game makes me a "valuable customer"
>>
reminder to fuck kurumas
>>
>>135939402
>>135940391
sounds like demon's crest
>>
Anybody want to join on Human Labs? 2 people missing SC: Crakinidy
>>
>>135950494
1 left
best to mention it's setups btw
>>
>>135950583
I suppose I can help out, give me like 5 minutes to launch.
ReaVir19
>>
>>135950798
another rando joined
if host continues they might leave tho
>>
>>135950494
i also added you if you need anyone else

>>135939402
>>135940391
I was spoofing demon's crest
awesome castlevania-type game
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8qovLfqn_U
>>
>>135950964
Nigga I got out of bed for this.
Nbd though, invite if things don't work out
>>
File: homo launcher a shit nosound.webm (3MB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
homo launcher a shit nosound.webm
3MB, 853x480px
The following is another reason why the homo launcher should be removed
http://s1.webmshare.com/8Gb1g.webm
>>
>>135951508
You can upload webms to 4chan.
>>
>>135951618
Still a file size limit so if I want a sound webm I might as well use a website that allows more than 3mb
>>
>>135951692
But you didn't exceed the filesize limit. And are you seriously implying that sound makes the filesize that much bigger? Because that's retarded.
And 4chan allows filesizes bigger than 3MB (I'm assuming you meant MB at least).
>>
File: melon.png (693KB, 537x538px) Image search: [Google]
melon.png
693KB, 537x538px
>>135951508
l2outmaneuver, loser.
>>
>>135951508
iktfb

>flying miljet around blissfully sweeping the city rooftops
>brrrrrr bleep bleep - explosion in proximity of my ass
>[bleeps subside]
>5 seconds later my plane evaporates from the one rocket I thought I didnt have to maneuver or bail from
>>
>>135951995

> Welfare launchers available to scrubs on day-one
> Ammo is ridiculously cheap
> Rockstar thinks it's a smart idea to add instant ammo purchase from the quick menu

Thank fuck Heavy Weapons can't store 9999 ammo except for the Minigun. But fuck the dev guy who thought all players should be Rambo.
>>
>>135952501
>> Ammo is ridiculously cheap
it's 1500 per two
so if he shoots two rockets at you he lost 7.5 times the money you did
>>
>>135952868

Shitters don't care about money. It's only a couple of missions, or worse, haxbux. They only want the satisfaction of rekt-ing the nearest wannabee pilot.
>>
>>135952501
>Rockstar thinks it's a smart idea to add instant ammo purchase from the quick menu

that really should be for missions and heists only
>>
reminder to be careful in public lobbies since insurance fraud hack is back
>>
>>135951838
vg doesn't allow sound which is the whole point of the webm
>>
>>135953335
why's that a thing again
>>
>>135953395
sound was added specifically for wsg and gif so of course not every board has it
>>
>>135953335
There are more boards on 4chan than just /vg/ you idiot.
>>
>>135953486
but why isn't sound allowed for every board
>>
File: [Besra intensifies].webm (2MB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
[Besra intensifies].webm
2MB, 853x480px
Sorry Hydra, we have to break up. I've found a better jet than you
>>
File: GTA5 2016-03-20 20-15-24-293.jpg (765KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
GTA5 2016-03-20 20-15-24-293.jpg
765KB, 1920x1080px
>>135903827
Most gangsta character of /gtag/ reporting in

Vagos por vida loco
>>
>>135953632
>black guy
>vagos
>>
Reply or ur mother dies tomorrow
>>
>>135953395
>>135953595
Screamers
>>
How to make Freeroam shitter free:

> Limit gun carry capacity (1 primary, 1 sidearm, 1 explosive, 1 special/heavy weapon)
> Limit ammo capacity (4-5 mags per weapon, 2-3 explosives)
> Limited ammo capacity on armed jets/helos
> Limited shooting window on vehicles (you can only shoot through windows only)
> MORS penalty for high Mental State players (they pay for their own destroyed kuruma, or the payment get waived completely, or put a timer on when they can claim a new vehicle)

Cuckstar's ideas to "prevent" (LOL!) shitters:

> lel passive
> kek ghosting
> jej Armored Kuruma
> "I'm sure they won't abuse or find loopholes in these features, right guys?"
>>
>>135953709
We wuz mexicans n shiet
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 2208x1242px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 2208x1242px
>>135953632
>>
File: gtawhitefreddy.png (2MB, 1915x1079px) Image search: [Google]
gtawhitefreddy.png
2MB, 1915x1079px
>>135953709
But you were white
>>
>>135953591
therefore he should go out of his way and post it on another board? poor form, what he did was the right thing
faggot
>>
>>135951508
>ses
>jej

good chat
>>
File: 20160321122648_1.jpg (133KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
20160321122648_1.jpg
133KB, 1600x900px
>spawn killed him
>blew his hydra many times
>got hit somehow by oops
>rushed to sandy airfield and stickied his jet while he took off
lad
>>
>>135953896
>therefore he should go out of his way and post it on another board?
Yes. He should go less out of way and post it on 4chan, instead of going out of his way more and posting it on a different site altogether.
It's easier and better for both parties.
>>
File: parachute shot.webm (261KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
parachute shot.webm
261KB, 853x480px
And this is why you don't deploy your parachute miles up in the air when someone's shooting at you
>>
>>135953829
I'm not even a shitter but if they limited everything like that I'd stop playing, I like having ammo.

If anything I wish they'd remove the limits on heavy weapons, I want to carry 9999 rockets.

that being said the homo launcher needs to go
>>
>>135953883
Now that's a trip
>>
File: greycat buzzard.webm (2MB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
greycat buzzard.webm
2MB, 853x480px
Don't let GREYCAT fly
>>
File: aircraft carrier clip.webm (1MB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
aircraft carrier clip.webm
1MB, 853x480px
Don't let Rockstar force you into jumping into the water animations
>>
>>135954096
>I want to carry 9999 rockets
>I'm not even a shitter

Suuure you aren't. You just want 9999 rockets to be comfy, yes? It's not like you can use them to blow shit up or anything.
>>
>>135954092
I get mad when they aren't dumb and they make sure to get close to ground before pulling the cord.
>>
File: 20160321124815_1.jpg (186KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
20160321124815_1.jpg
186KB, 1600x900px
i feel bad now
>>
File: Thrown out of the stripclub.webm (837KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
Thrown out of the stripclub.webm
837KB, 853x480px
>>
>>135954393
Why?
>>
File: 20160321125145_1.jpg (329KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
20160321125145_1.jpg
329KB, 1600x900px
>>135954506
killed this faggot so many times and he wont give up, he was tauting me earlier and stopped and stayed there. he´s now trying to get me again
why dont they learn
>>
>>135953829
>> Limit gun carry capacity (1 primary, 1 sidearm, 1 explosive, 1 special/heavy weapon)
>> Limit ammo capacity (4-5 mags per weapon, 2-3 explosives)
>> Limited ammo capacity on armed jets/helos

you just described battlefield but with a slightly bigger map
>>
>>135954626

You should've kept shitting on him until he left or passive'd. Never keep a shitter out of your sights.
>>
Rate my new emote, it's smug face getting tea bagged

3^)
>>
>>135954829
Not as good as mine

:j

It's dolan
>>
File: bean gril about to die.png (891KB, 637x635px) Image search: [Google]
bean gril about to die.png
891KB, 637x635px
dropping proximity mines outside customs is now my new hobby
>>
>>135954626
If he hasn't learned from his mistake you need to keep teaching him. Such is the burden of non-shitters
>>
>>135954893
>Looking to steal a Sultan
>Finally find one
>Bring it to LSC to get insurance and tune it
>Blow up
10/10
>>
>>135954906
>>135954807

got tired of him
the whole "passive on and off" got boring
>>
>>135954970
>going to THAT lsc
you deserved it
>>
>>135933774
Skiddy x You
>>
new
>>135956148
>>135956148
>>135956148
>>
>>135923468
You look like an autistic nerd..
>>
>hold the wheel event with BMX
>sit on the bike for 4:45 min
>nigger I killed four times already finally kills me
>gets on in last five seconds
>wins

NO
THAT'S FUCKING BULLSHIT AND YOU KNOW IT
>>
>>135954412
lol I remember that shit!
Thread posts: 756
Thread images: 194

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.