[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/poeg/ - Path of Exile General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 771
Thread images: 152

File: ss (2014-06-08 at 02.51.57).png (54KB, 686x782px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2014-06-08 at 02.51.57).png
54KB, 686x782px
Trading autist edition
Last thread: >>126033567

>New league Talisman info
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1478438

>/poeg/ HC guild (No sporkers allowed), drop your IGN if you want an invite
https://www.pathofexile.com/guild/profile/740

>Helpful links
http://pastebin.com/2a5WBcBP (embed)

>"Hey guys what's the price on this piece of shit item"
http://poe.trade/

>Read this before asking for build advice
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/510084

>2.0 Passive Skill Tree
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree

>2.1 Offline Skill Tree Planner
https://github.com/EmmittJ/PoESkillTree/releases/tag/2.2.3

>Wiki
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

>Delete This
https://github.com/ben-wallis/Filtration
>>
first for poopcore
>>
Dead general
Dead game
>>
gay boys play hardcore
>>
2nd for new guild tag
>>
top x for blast rain
>>
poopcore MASTERRACE
>>
File: whatever.jpg (19KB, 333x275px) Image search: [Google]
whatever.jpg
19KB, 333x275px
>friend is leveling in dried lake
>hasn't played in 10 months so everything is new
>finds corrupted area
>warn him about boss
>he dies taking my whispering ice to shitter core
>>
File: dankmeem.jpg (84KB, 480x488px) Image search: [Google]
dankmeem.jpg
84KB, 480x488px
>>126207916
relevant meme
>>
Deal with it :3
>>
30 fucking instances of dried lake and not a single corrupted area. I just need one fucking area to complete the vaal area challenge.
>>
Why don't they add a logout delay that's directly proportionate to the amount of time it takes to cast a portal and click through it? This would effectively kill chicken scripts as deaths occur from spike damage, chicken script thresholds must be set low enough so you don't constantly log out but high enough so you don't get one shot. The added delay would make such a setting impossible without logging out constantly thus effectively killing chicken scripts.

With the portal limit present in maps and a logout delay, this should together be beyond effective enough at ending the, "hardcore isn't hardcore" debate and I'm sure all real hardcore players can agree that this should be sufficient, while simultaneously putting Diablo 3's retarded 10 second logout timer to shame.

C'mon guys let's go to the epic reddit and petition chris wilson to implement the logout delay.. Who's with me?
>>
File: 1445680292487.jpg (52KB, 399x464px) Image search: [Google]
1445680292487.jpg
52KB, 399x464px
>tfw ripped my vsparker to a shitty extra damage powerfull crits titty bitch
spent so much currency building it, it was such a waste
>>
>>126208132
Stopped at why
>>
>>126208120

library is still faster
>>
>>126208132
stopped at ?
>>
>>126208143
Dank meme for le win xD
>>
>can't find my wallet
>my wallet contains a 50$ prepaid credit card I won at the company party
>tfw 40$ still on it

I just want to RMT some exalts man.
>>
>>126209063
rmt this bitch!
>>
Make yourself useful: how do I make a proper Doryanis Fist build that doesnt use memeclone and lets me become Dominus himself?
>>
>>126209063

normies pls go
>>
how much real money would I need to spend to fund the most overpowered character possible in game right now?

in each respective league if the rates are different
>>
File: ss (2015-12-22 at 04.19.52).jpg (201KB, 1020x691px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2015-12-22 at 04.19.52).jpg
201KB, 1020x691px
:^)
>>
What music do you listen to when you are poeing my bros??
>>
File: ohlookitsnothing.jpg (748KB, 1921x1052px) Image search: [Google]
ohlookitsnothing.jpg
748KB, 1921x1052px
>>
>>126209824
I don't understand why do people keep posting pictures of shit loot like this? I've had a few boxes with those mods that get you a lot of the same crap, but there's nothing special about a bunch of shit yellow items unless they had 5 links or something.
>>
>>126210203
>>
File: new player.png (10KB, 718x567px) Image search: [Google]
new player.png
10KB, 718x567px
how accurate is this
>>
>>126210203
(^:
>>
>>126210563
Needs to be lower at the right
>>
people still play this shit game?
>>
first for rip to power outage and 6 second timeout is a lie
>>
File: 1433535207338.jpg (69KB, 645x444px) Image search: [Google]
1433535207338.jpg
69KB, 645x444px
>>126208409
>>126208537
I didn't read your reply but I wanted to let you know that chances are, you're a faggot GGGdrone supporter. You probably have pumped hundreds if not thousands of dollars into this shit game, boughten all the latest supporter packs, have multiple forum supporter titles and will defend every bad decision the devs make in this game almost every chance you get. If you criticize this game it's only so that you can take a weak negative stance that you will be comfortable with being able to easily defeat later on when they predictably fix everything, which in reality is just your own self oversimplifying the game's issues so you can always feel comfortable with the broken state that it is in and the menial effort made to correct the absolutely catastrophic issues facing the state of PoE today. It is for these reasons that I didn't read your post but instead just replied to you with this canned spiel instead. Fuck you GGGdrone supporter, kill yourself.
>>
>>126211215
No, its dead
>>
>>126211391
Stopped at >
>>
>>126211702
>>126211391
>>
File: sleep path of exile.jpg (81KB, 540x429px) Image search: [Google]
sleep path of exile.jpg
81KB, 540x429px
>>
Why PoE sucks:
Fake depth, there's only a few ways to path around the tree with only minor changes based on which skill you're using because of the unbalanced allocation and necessity of life nodes
The endgame level grind is locked behind a slot machine map system
Drop rates on any build-enabling items is so low you can go months or years without seeing one
Crafting takes a completely inane amount of currency and after that it's still all luck unless you have a ton of endgame currency (which doesn't drop) and have completed a bunch of otherwise useless and tedious daily quest grinds
Because of these things, it's next to impossible to make a good character self-found
Because it's so hard to self-find, you have to trade, which means you're required to rely on third party websites since there's no ingame support for it
Because drop rates on top currency are so shitty, most people just abuse trade to get gear, so trade is full of afks and jews trying to jew jews
Developers don't even play they game, they just watch streamers play it and make changes based on that, screwing over everyone who doesn't play for a job or don't get donated things constantly because they simply don't realize it
Developer team is like 40 artists and 3 programmers, so all they do is pump out mtx and flashy particle effects that make the game run like even more utter shit, even though their self-made engine runs like utter shit on its own
There's 3-4 skills that outshine the other 50 or so to the point its not worth using them at all
There are rumors with growing credibility that GGG sells items and currency for real money in secret by masquerading as a third party despite the game already being laden with 40 dollar hats
>>
>>126212520
>Fake depth, there's only a few ways to path around the tree with only minor changes based on which skill you're using because of the unbalanced allocation and necessity of life nodes

this is one of my biggest gripes with the game

>oh shit we added jewels! look how they affect your tree with their AoE modifiers!

guess what, placement of a node on a tree literally means nothing. GGG could move any node 2cm to the left right or any direction and it'd still be the 1 node to pathing scheme they currently have.
>>
>>126212520

>There are rumors with growing credibility that GGG sells items and currency for real money in secret by masquerading as a third party despite the game already being laden with 40 dollar hats

I am very strongly inclined to believe that it is true. Also that whole Ventor thing and that other thing with Atziri item being on RMT site for a hardcore league while noone killed Atziri to begin with.

I mean, come to think of it, where do you think all that money to sustain GGG comes from? There are not that many people paying for 40$ hats, or are there?
>>
They should have several predefined skill trees per skill gem per class that they're held to balancing properly. I feel they can hide from skill balance issues by pumping new gems and rearranging the passive tree every patch so it takes players a bit to realize it's the same problem every time. They just nerf all the popular skills then buff the new ones or some other ones.
>>
>you must have a level 25 character on your account to trade currencies or unique items

I didn't think this through.
>>
>>126213530
>There are not that many people paying for 40$ hats
Well realistically stash tabs comprise the majority of their MTX sales. There's also item transfer skins that you wouldn't necessarily notice were purchased MTX. And I see a whole fuckload of people with custom portals which means they probably bought a supporter pack.

Stash tabs and supporter packs are a lot of sales. Then there's all the $1,000 supporter uniques and also the mega expensive supporter packs they don't need to sell many of those high priced items to equal many lower priced sales.

The RMT thing wouldn't surprise me. If you owned a game capable of literally printing money for nothing, would you not do it? I would.
>>
Where should I go to continue to progress?
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMB37CCEI-mRKtVriycBUJBltD1rrNMsyBuUDDr7jLRRUfAZjwF73yf35o7gpvtPNWmV5QpT2u3hX3sOIV7ZlSUb3IPcYXzEbFCVylG1xzcuJOPGij6V8kNfOq6tAzK076KoS9GcYMJb56cpIcTdweTJ3_GEZYHHpUu8NVJUY_66_VknfIdDkhd8ioLcFKJ04w2LR-VIMHzoqM=
Starting to feel a little squishy in merc but there's still damage nodes I feel are important.
Also, is it viable to go CI from here or would it require too much point investment?
>>
File: heayeaaewraer.jpg (84KB, 497x411px) Image search: [Google]
heayeaaewraer.jpg
84KB, 497x411px
>cells boss
>-8 drops

why is this allowed
>>
>>126212520

>Developers don't even play they game, they just watch streamers play it and make changes based on that, screwing over everyone who doesn't play for a job or don't get donated things constantly because they simply don't realize it

Please tell me that is not true. Thats like a restaurant kitchen staff that does not eat/taste the food they cook and rely on few "gourmets" to tell them if its edible or dogshit. Travesty, that's what it is if it is true. No good developer does that.
>>
File: 1424025233877.jpg (252KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
1424025233877.jpg
252KB, 750x500px
Need a crit/shield frost blade build. It's hard to balance crit chance/multi, projectile speed, increased defences from equipped shield, and max life without using too much points. Help.
>>
>>126214535
>melee
>frost blades
>projectile speed
lmao
>>
>>126214513
some play, but they're not obliged to
>>
>>126213789

>would you not do it?

No. I would not do it. Call me a fool, but i would not do it.
>>
>>126214665
More fun than vaal spark.
>>
>>126214686
>here's millions of dollars with zero obligation
>nah
okay

>b-but you're cheating the fanbase!
why does it matter if the developer who makes the game profits from RMT rather than chinese gold farmers solely profiting from it, provided the playerbase isn't aware? considering there's literally nothing to stop this from happeniing in new sheepistan, you may as well assume it is happening since RMT does happen and the developers have to balance the game for its existence whether they profit from it or not.

that's not to say they should do it in front of our faces but there's nothing we can do about them doing it behind our backs now is there so who gives a shit as far as you are concerned it's just a chinese gold farmer doing it.
>>
>>126214513
Most of them don't play the normal game when they play it's all custom shit with gm commands.
>>
>>126212520
I'm surprised that this are the biggest complains, but I don't see people complaining about the bullshit deaths.

I can have a character that never goes bellow 80%, good hp/es pool, high resistances, and out of nowhere I get my shit pushed to 5% or I die. Everyone just goes "git gud" and shit, but it's stupid and unfun, you already have to spend like 60% or more of your AP on defensive shit, waste most of your currency capping resistances, and you still get bursted because "lel game is supposed to be unfair to stay exciting".

Instead of absurd spikes in damage the game should just feature challenges that scale appropiatly, so you can decide if you want to be a facetank, a ranged fag, or a hit and run character, but not being punished for trying to play a build that requires finesse.

It's not necessarily that the Skill tree is bad and you're forced to pick health, it's that the game forces so many checks on you before you can have a successful character, stack hit if you're physical, stack health/ES, stack normal resistances, stack chaos resistance, find a way to prevent or remove freeze or you get one shotted, find a way to remove shock or you get one shotted, stack armor so you don't get one shotted, stack defensive auras so you don't get one shotted, stack defensive curses so you don't get one shotted, and then if you made all that right, you can start having fun! only to realize your planned build is left with like 15-20 points at most for cool shit and it won't work unless you spend a bunch in RMT to trade for exalts and fund your character.

Why not remove all that bullshit, or at least make a league where all those prerequisites aren't mandatory to even survive? I'm not asking for the game to get casualized, I want the actual game to be as challenging as possible where my inputs matter, not to stack who knows how many layers of defense just so I don't get a bullshit death left and right.
>>
Meme
>>
File: i make poems.png (211KB, 458x282px) Image search: [Google]
i make poems.png
211KB, 458x282px
literally getting raped just trying to sell items to people
>>
>>126213983
you shold scrap this character and make a new one. You dont take crit nodes prior to life nodes. You dont take CI until late end-game when you have enough currency to buy a good enough chest/shield to give high enough ES

rethink what you are doing.
>>
>>126215192

>chinese gold farmers

While i understand that banning chinese IP is useless since they will use proxies...

Is there any way that developers/players can counter them?

>>126215551

I think that is the issue regarding game mechanics/design.
>>
fuck leveling in this game is so fucking BORING. I'm quitting again see you later nerds keep shoveling dogshit in your mouths.
>>
>make new account
>buy 25 exalts
>tfw you need to be level 25 to trade them
>tfw level 16

oh god. thinking of buying a guild tab just to skip this stupid shhit.
>>
>>126216314
just spend 20 minutes playing the game?
shaking my head, retards these days...
>>
>>126215987
>Is there any way that developers/players can counter them?
The only way is to either remove trading or change the nature of trading.

Runescape had a system where item prices were fixed to the item so it was impossible to trade the item for money, you had to have the amount the item was worth. The price of the item would fluctuate based on supply and demand. The playerbase ultimately wanted it to be removed because it was poorly implemented, basically shortsighted.

A proper implementation of attaching prices to items would work tho.

Diablo 3 self found with group found option works. I think a combination of runescape's old system and Diablo 3's group found system would be the best possible trade system. Add in the third party indexer into the game and you have literally an impermeable and flawless trade system.
>>
>>126209837
you wouldn't like it
or heard of it
>>
>>126215960
I have plenty of currency to buy CI gear, I just don't want to invest when I'm not sure whether I'm in a good position on the skill tree to go CI or not. Life nodes are pointless before level 60 when everything dies as it comes onscreen, I'm still far from maps and +res/reflect etc.
>>
File: 1447563574798.jpg (35KB, 265x272px) Image search: [Google]
1447563574798.jpg
35KB, 265x272px
>>126216512
>thinly-veiled fixed price trade posting
>>
>>126216314
you lost me at

>buy 25 exalts
>>
>>126216314
>tfw 0 exalts
>tfw faggots like this guy already have 25
end my life
>>
File: 1445227950514.jpg (31KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
1445227950514.jpg
31KB, 384x384px
>>126209837
when I'm alone and naked with a big gulp
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppzfOlAPkmc

when I'm with people around and drinking mocachinos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVNhzFJwjpQ
>>
Wait you guys actually pay 20 bucks for a single exalt? Assuming you're on THC.

I don't mind spending my money, and I make plenty, but that's a hell of a steep price.
>>
>>126216693
>thickly layered best possible trade system
>>
Whats the best area to look for corrupted areas? I need me some fragments.
>>
>>126217404
I'd say docks
>>
File: 1446337586746.jpg (60KB, 500x491px) Image search: [Google]
1446337586746.jpg
60KB, 500x491px
>>126217404
put a sac fragment into the map device

don't tell reddit about this. it's a secret
>>
>>126217404
Library, docks
I don't know if the vaal timer still works
>>
>>126217404
poehud
>>
>>126217404

i think mudlfats
>>
What happened to this game?

Why are there no reasonably priced not total shit builds anymore?

If you want to have a decent build, you'll need to drop at least 3ex on ridiculous uniques.

Now if you don't want to do that, you literally are forced to go totem shit build.
>>
>get to a4 cruel hc for the first time
>get 2 shot by the bone queen while it's offscreen
welp
>>
>>126217875
Arc
Reave
Cyclone

All cheap and alright
>>
>>126216512

Sounds alright.
>>
>>126216991

You are not the only one.

AFAIK, i dont even need them, somehowi have all the gear i need, which does not even ammount to 1 ex. Jaws of Agony shield and Heartbreaker, Atziri's Step, Sunblast. Rest just self-found rares.

Never despare. Improvise.
>>
>>126218000
>arcing without call of the brotherhood
>reaving is shitcore tier
>playing melee without taste of hate and lightning coil
>>
>>126218205
How do you not have anything? I've been playing for a week and already have around 8 ex worth of uniques. Do you even map?
>>
>>126218409
>I've been playing for a week and already have around 8 ex worth of uniques
what the fuck man?
>>
>>126218549
It's not even remotely hard if you don't waste currency on useless shit and run a simple shop

And that's just assuming your mapping and not trying to play the market at all
>>
>>126218746
actually, you must be the luckiest man on earth
I think I'd barely be able to afford a tabula if I sold my whole stash
>>
>>126218409
do maps really drop better shit than just random enemies in the world? do you get guaranteed uniques or something?

Because I keep watching this videos of people doing maps and pretty much leave everything on the floor and barely pick any currency.
>>
>>126218347
bladefall is god tier damage even when playing noncrit with trash gear
some memers at the top of the ladder are rocking essence drain and it's looking good, and they don't have exceptional gear
>>
>>126219023
they have like on average a 30% quantity and 50% rarity buff, but that's practically nothing
>>
>>126219023
Some uniques require higher item levels to even drop. The added item rarity/quantity helps too.
>>
Do most of you guys play on hardcore only?
>>
File: some gear.jpg (137KB, 559x609px) Image search: [Google]
some gear.jpg
137KB, 559x609px
>>126218409

Not everyone is that lucky with RNG. Besides, im playing TSC, so maybe THC has better drop rates? Ofcourse not. Or maybe is it because i solo?

And yes, i do map, since level 70.
>>
>>126218409
The odds of getting a unique drop worth more than 3c are so astronomically low the vast majority will never ever see one drop.
>>
File: 1431403635584.jpg (80KB, 500x359px) Image search: [Google]
1431403635584.jpg
80KB, 500x359px
>>126219267
yes
>>
>>126218876
then just flip

>b-but I want to play the game instead of path of economy!!!
enjoy being poor
>>
>>126219267
yes
>>
>>126219267

No, im on TSC.

Though i have like, 15 chars over lvl 80 on standard, i dont play them.
>>
File: cat.jpg (21KB, 268x265px) Image search: [Google]
cat.jpg
21KB, 268x265px
>>126219267
playing hc since d1 classic ladders f-a-m
>>
File: tumblr_mu6ar4nZwO1st4d1oo1_400.gif (2MB, 372x323px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mu6ar4nZwO1st4d1oo1_400.gif
2MB, 372x323px
This game used to be fun.
>>
>>126219561

>enjoy being poor

Heh. Considering that vast majority of gear that i want for those few mediocre as shit builds i run, being poor is no bar for me in order to enjoy the game.

And making those few chaos orbs is relatively easy.
>>
>poors
I dropped shavs, kaom's heart and a rumi's amongst other valuable uniques, why can't you guys git gud at the game?
>>
>>126219874

when did you rip?
>>
ripped a full day ago still dont know what to roll going insane why did i fight that mob
>>
is there some cheap unique weapon that's good for leveling with reave around level 50? or do i just search around poe.trade for some rares?
>>
I only play standard.
>>
>>126219934
today
>>
File: 1446216769636.jpg (185KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1446216769636.jpg
185KB, 800x800px
>>126220092
>>
File: 1385732737324.png (32KB, 238x220px) Image search: [Google]
1385732737324.png
32KB, 238x220px
>>126219443
Guess im lucky as fuck then. Or maybe its because i bought a supporter pack.
>>
File: yeah buddy.gif (2MB, 400x214px) Image search: [Google]
yeah buddy.gif
2MB, 400x214px
>>126218876
>tfw self found tabula in cruel
>>
>>126219775
what changed?
>>
>>126220092

Bad choice.

I once spent playing standard for eight months on and off. Then i played Torment League. In Torment, i made atleast seven times as many uniques, got five exalt drops, got shitton of currency/gems/good rares than in a third of Standard.

Fuck. Standard.

If you want SC, play SC leagues. Talisman so far is alright.

>>126220431

Dude, if i bough a supporter pack, i would DEMAND a much fucking better RNG. Apparently, it does not influence your RNG, but i somehow DOUBT it. All those shits with supporter packs, all those streamer shits. They all somehow have this magical, out-of-ass God-tier RNG. Makes me confidently think that GGG does not tell anyone that they have secret account options.

>>126220803

Everything.
>>
>>126219946
why not roll the same thing you were playing and just play safer this time? it's not like the build failed, it was you who failed, you just said it.

You will be more likely to make a mistake if you start all over again and have to try new stuff out, you're already good at what you did before, so why change?
>>
>>126220803
this game is fucking shit now. they literally ruined everything in this game by pandering to "omg i play dark souls like the mostHCX game EVUR PRISE THE SUN XDDD" plebbit retards. yeah i have an idea for a new boss expect its not a new boss its one that is already supposed to be dead and we are going to bring her back to life and put her in a small room with a one shot lazer !! YEAH grreat idea my NZ friend ill get on it right away. and thus they created this new act 4 piece of shit piety boss. her stupid fucking lazer is completely unavoidable and have now way to dodge it and unless you are over 5k hp you will die in one hit. YEAH good job. the only way to get away from it is hope you can click on your portal fas enough to get out. YEAH nice fucking boss where we have to use a teleport and a loading screen as a survival tactic. so stupid. and i knwo you "omg im liek the most hardcore GAMUR eVRRR" faggots post here. like seriously fuck you, you have ruined this game for me. i used to have fun rolling through this game now my character has lost an entire 80% of my level AND i fucking died like 10 times raising my death count to shitter status when that doesnt reflect how i truely play this game the majority of the time not dieing. god fuck off with this BS. its this stupid mentality of this place and the "lol no playing HXD XXDDD" I feel like the majority of you play default leagues but are just so desperate for attention and validation because you lack any real social skilsl you pretend to be one of these hardcore assholes. well congratulations your hardcore bullshit has poisoned this game and turned it into a shitfest. i really hope your fucking happy because everyone of you who went along with the "omg LE EPIC difficulty, HARDCORE GAMERS such as MYSELF" bullshit killed this game. so mad i have three level 90 toons now who cant even clear act 4 because you cucks and your "muh hardcore" BS.
>>
File: 1450110406845.jpg (747KB, 632x511px) Image search: [Google]
1450110406845.jpg
747KB, 632x511px
>Tfw map with temp chains.
I'd rather play a reflect fracture map.
>>
>>126220979
The fuck are you talking about negro, you just stand on piety's back and run around her while she casts the fire beam.

The sporker's guild is like 90% or more HC, so they're not pretending or anything. And this game isn't even remotely comparable to any DS game, here is just stack resistances so your drunken whore mom can play the game while giving a double blowjob and stuffing her ass with cocaine.
>>
File: 8ML7d42.png (545KB, 1296x308px) Image search: [Google]
8ML7d42.png
545KB, 1296x308px
>>126212520
>runescape style fixed pricing with diablo 3 style group found with in game indexer to solve all trade problems and fuck over botting and make lewt.com go bankrupt

>short logout delay that's about equal to the time it takes to portal to fuck over chicken scripts and kill the altf4 meme

>improve client performance in groups, a steady 60fps should be obtainable in six player groups under almost any circumstance

>improve gameplay fluidity by reducing or removing and standardizing cast time or cast delay. also make animations cancelable. gameplay fluidity will be greatly improved as players will have better control over their character

>adjust the camera angle it's too overhead and looks retarded. you can see the visual defect of the tops of some trees and it gives you a shit view of your character's aesthetics

>seal exilehud user's buttcheeks shut with a hot glue gun then feed them chili until they explode

>give each class a few linear skill progression choices that are designed to be end game viable to help noobs and provide a sense of balance
>>
File: 66f941f12f[1].jpg (43KB, 159x545px) Image search: [Google]
66f941f12f[1].jpg
43KB, 159x545px
>>
File: Untitled.png (1MB, 1187x764px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1MB, 1187x764px
>>
>>126221881
>tfw haven't seen a trove since talisman started
>>
>>126220007
im not the person that asked this question but please answer it. he or she deserves it
>>
>>126220886
Standard makes more currency/money than temp SC leagues nerd.

Temp SC only makes mirrors if you got a group dedicated and efficient and coordinated.
>>
>>126222381

Could not care less about standard. It is fucked beyond anything. That it makes more money. Shit, considering that 1% Life Regen on Blood Dance boots is legacy now, and i have probably eight of them, i suppose i am better off than noobs. Then again, the fuck i give about standard. Atleast in temp leagues you have something to go for - challenges or those free shitty MTX.
>>
>>126220007
>>126222202
laviangas wisdom + the highest pdps rare sword you can find/afford
>>
File: 12-22-2015 1-35-41 PM.jpg (50KB, 437x247px) Image search: [Google]
12-22-2015 1-35-41 PM.jpg
50KB, 437x247px
can I get a price check on this in the talisman league?
>>
>>126223094
10c
>>
>>126223094
>Agony Knot
I'm sure some masochist furfag will love it.
>>
>>126222758
>challenges
Speaking of, how the fuck do you do the double spirit challenge?
>>
>>126223160

this is the only ring of its kind on talisman. There are ones with less rolls than this going for 3ex. I think I am going to post it for 6ex
>>
>>126223512
get the tormented map mod and get lucky, use empires grasp to pull monsters to spirits, or just be lucky and get it randomly (like me)
>>
>>126223512
I got it luckily in act3 cruel

>>126223550
so post it for 3ex and maybe it'll sell.
>>
File: 1436125896083.png (16KB, 691x597px) Image search: [Google]
1436125896083.png
16KB, 691x597px
>tfw thinkin about witch feet
>>
What elders should I focus on first?
>>
File: ggg.png (3KB, 514x93px) Image search: [Google]
ggg.png
3KB, 514x93px
Thank you based Chris
>>
>>126223630
I actually had a chance to do it today, but it was on chamber of sins and the fucking spirit kept walking into walls and there was no way to get him to move towards the mob.
Was quite fucking furious right there.
>>
>>126223035
thanks pal
>>
File: 1384282240922.png (139KB, 440x388px) Image search: [Google]
1384282240922.png
139KB, 440x388px
>tfw you will never wake up bright and shiny in the morning to kripp streaming races and go to bed while he's mapping every again
>>
>>126224261
I randomly ran into a corner once and two ghosts were just chilling there and decided to run completely opposite directions with no rares around.

Also speaking of challenge bullshit, I found a unique strongbox a few days into the league but it bugged out and didn't count towards the challenges and then two days later the patch fixed it apparently but it didn't reward it to me retroactively. I swear to god if I don't find another one before the end of the league.
>>
File: dat feel.png (31KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
dat feel.png
31KB, 500x461px
>>126224408
>She exploded the corpse of the boss!
>>
is there some unique, or jewel or skill that becomes stronger with more health/energy shield other than righteous fire?
>>
>>126223550
>>126223094
>not a single t1 roll
>garbage base
>shit life

haha oh wow.
>>
>>126223512

Use this method >>126223630

Or this: bait a rare/unique mob to follow you (attack you in melee) and search for wailing sounds. TSs make a very distinctive wailing sound, so you have to be carefull enough not to get close to them and not to attack them (hit them) with off-screen attacks. If you get lucky in map to get two distinctive wails, you then have to use an actual patience and skill to make rare/unique follow you to TS and then survive and sucessfully bait another one in.

This challenge, just like one with Kill Rogue Exiles possessed by Talisman, is an actual challenge IMHO.
>>
>>126224212
>more shit I'll never get more than 1 of because the drop rates are non existent
thanks chris you faggot
>>
>>126224408

I still have to make that build Kripp suggested: Templar Avatar of Fire Burning Arrow + Blackgleam. I think now that Burning Arrow has that unique jewel, it might be worthwhile, just for auld lang syne.

But yeah, miss him.
>>
>>126226008
fucking newfag, ele prolif is shit.
>>
File: some gear with shitty tali.jpg (153KB, 557x601px) Image search: [Google]
some gear with shitty tali.jpg
153KB, 557x601px
>>126226185

Oh fuck off, noone is suggesting Ele Prolif.

BTW senpai, is this tali worthwhile?
>>
>>126224212
>>126225875

better hope it's some common shit, because that's the funny thing about the Div Card challenge: At the moment there are only two 10-card sets: one is "The Last One Standing", gives Atziri's Disfavour and only drops in Hall of Grandmaster; the other is "Time-Lost Relic", while this drops in an normal map (excavation), the fact it gives a league specific item (and thus has a chance to give voll's devotion, head hunter,...) the drop rate are most likely abysmal.

well have fun finishing that challenge!
>>
File: hnnng.png (84KB, 250x264px) Image search: [Google]
hnnng.png
84KB, 250x264px
tfw sittin on loads emone but cant be bothered selling shit
>>
>>126226379
the fact that you keep so much garbage proves youknow nothing about this game.
>>
>Tfw builds are unplayable if im not killing everything on screen in less than 1 second.
>>
File: 1434533069604.jpg (36KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
1434533069604.jpg
36KB, 300x360px
>>126224640
this play defined my entire childhood.
>>
Do we ironically like dicks or are we seriously gay guys?
>>
>>126229263
only ur gey
>>
>>126229263
neither fag
>>
File: 1430304592679.png (83KB, 241x228px) Image search: [Google]
1430304592679.png
83KB, 241x228px
>A4 cruel
>1.9k HP
>know Malachai is going to savagely pound my ass into oblivion

help
>>
>>126230629
2k for mala is fine
>>
D E A D
E
A
D
>>
~cat
>>
File: 1394244673789.gif (555KB, 139x140px) Image search: [Google]
1394244673789.gif
555KB, 139x140px
Item Rarity or more damage?
>>
>>126212520
p2w
stash tabs are the absolute biggest bottleneck for crafting and selling, impossible to run a decent store without them and you're very severely gimping yourself if you don't have them. it's difficult to compete in end-game content as the economy has balanced itself around sellers and resellers, you can't fund a decent character without the backing of a reasonable store. i understand that i'm cheap as fuck and that forcing people to buy stash tabs is probably ggg's main source of income, but it's especially sad when they claim that none of their microtransactions confer an actual gameplay advantage. you're shooting yourself in the foot if you don't buy them.
>>
>>126235897
you can create infinite accounts for free = unlimited mules
>>
>>126235897
I bought tabs and I'm still a poorfag >20 chaos
what the fuck would I sell? those shitty 1 alch uniques or that 6% faster projectiles?
>>
>>126237273
true enough

>>126237301
depends on your luck for the most part i suppose. generally you list all the garbage gear you find with some decent affixes for 1alch-5c before you start crafting/reselling
>>
>>126235897
this is true

that said a 1 time purchase of a stash table bundle is pretty minor compared to the shit in most f2p games
>>
>>126235897
I do fine with one single page dedicated to my shop. The secret is to sell things at a price people will actually buy them for so they have a short turnover. And just vendor anything worth below 2c, because its not worth the space... and even less the time.
I see streamers stick a shitty health+3reists ring in their 2ex tab far too often. And it sits there till the end of the league(assuming a fanboy doesnt buy it). Its retarded.
>>
how rich are you
>>
File: giphy.gif (780KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
780KB, 500x380px
>>126238953
im wealthy in friendship
>>
>>126238953
20c
>>
File: asdasd.jpg (215KB, 577x598px) Image search: [Google]
asdasd.jpg
215KB, 577x598px
>>126238953
rich on the only place it matters.
>>
>>126239520
jesus christ. sort that shit out
>>
File: heh.png (2MB, 1230x882px) Image search: [Google]
heh.png
2MB, 1230x882px
>>126239774
how about this.
>>
>>126240034
spoiler that shit
>>
File: killme.png (23KB, 737x153px) Image search: [Google]
killme.png
23KB, 737x153px
I searched "poeg" on google desperately trying to find an image of the door texture GGG used on a shield and find this.
reminder that actual reddit autists come here now
>>
File: path of google.jpg (165KB, 832x723px) Image search: [Google]
path of google.jpg
165KB, 832x723px
>>126241434
>a shield
>>
>>126241652
th-thank you anon
>>
File: base.png (388KB, 584x618px) Image search: [Google]
base.png
388KB, 584x618px
>>126241424
you gonnalove this fa m i ly
>>
>>126241996
that's a lot of jewelry my friend
>>
File: 1431060612379.png (8KB, 319x366px) Image search: [Google]
1431060612379.png
8KB, 319x366px
>>126241434
>Tfw you are literally the top memer of /poeg/
>>
>>126242218
Fuck off ermafaggot
you're a disease that needs to be wiped out
>>
File: 1449827304922.jpg (71KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1449827304922.jpg
71KB, 900x900px
>>126242358
what the fucks a disease
>>
D
>>
R
>>
E
>>
A
>>
File: 1435935973405.jpg (60KB, 449x638px) Image search: [Google]
1435935973405.jpg
60KB, 449x638px
anybody else looking forward to playing poe in virtual reality?
>>
File: A-million-hours-played.jpg (121KB, 665x869px) Image search: [Google]
A-million-hours-played.jpg
121KB, 665x869px
>>126238953
>>
where were you when they nerfed essence drain and bladefall
>>
File: 1389161834597.jpg (89KB, 663x313px) Image search: [Google]
1389161834597.jpg
89KB, 663x313px
>>126243673
>>
"realm is down for maintenance" fuck you ggg
>>
>>126243673
Give me a hug.

>>126245305
Poison is not a nerf to bladefall!
>>
File: 1376163469381.jpg (29KB, 491x268px) Image search: [Google]
1376163469381.jpg
29KB, 491x268px
>>126245308
>>
>>126245305
>nerfed bladefall
>now goes around corners
>>
File: zVnVw0h.gif (185KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
zVnVw0h.gif
185KB, 800x800px
>>
>>126245479
I made this picture.
>>
based
>>
>>126245841
Re rolling my shadow

Do I go:

-CoE wanderer
- Caustic arror
- Crit reave
- poison blade fall
>>
File: 1384269655676.gif (3MB, 527x344px) Image search: [Google]
1384269655676.gif
3MB, 527x344px
>>
File: path of exile.png (10KB, 221x25px) Image search: [Google]
path of exile.png
10KB, 221x25px
>>126223182
>>
File: 1384142452669.gif (3MB, 321x249px) Image search: [Google]
1384142452669.gif
3MB, 321x249px
>>126246154
>>
File: 1397579590786.gif (2MB, 367x236px) Image search: [Google]
1397579590786.gif
2MB, 367x236px
>>126246375
>>
>>126246587
God I fucking hate Mjolner
>>
>>126246064
reave
caustic
>>
~cat
>>
which global channel do we shitpost in
>>
>>126216512
You would just use junk items to get around it lol.
>>
>>126246154
>>126246375

nope
nope nope nope
>>
>>126247206
Not really. Say you want to RMT 20 exalts. You would need to have 20 exalts worth of "junk" just laying around. That means you would need to be stashing literal junk. Stash space is already at a premium as it is and that would have at least required you have already played long enough to accrue a serious collection of junk. Furthermore, because the price of items is in flux due to supply and demand, you would have to have some items that somebody had wanted fairly recently that were worth a whole lot of currency.

It's possible situations like this exist but you can't bank on it and it's a far cry from just paying someone straight up for shit.
>>
>>126247203
5055 :^)
>>
File: 2015-12-23_00001.jpg (243KB, 721x754px) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-23_00001.jpg
243KB, 721x754px
Post wealth (HC only).
>>
>>126246587
What is even going on in this?
>>
>>126249417
how to stress test your gpu
>>
File: 1361878382441.jpg (95KB, 701x706px) Image search: [Google]
1361878382441.jpg
95KB, 701x706px
>>126248636
>not using chance orbs to get gg uniques and sell them for more than everything in all your stash tabs combined
>>
>>126249825
I've been chancing for nearly 3 years now.

not one fucking unique
>>
File: 1380860070199.jpg (102KB, 913x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1380860070199.jpg
102KB, 913x1100px
>>126250372
yfw?
>>
new player here

should i play on talisman or regular?

and what are the easiest / cheapest 3 builds right now?

if anyone replies i'll be surprised honestly
>>
>>126250809
go talisman

flame / bond totem
poison arrow
trapper
bladefall
firestorm

can't go wrong with any of those (all gear independent / zero cost)
>>
>>126250809
Talisman.

Bladefall, Arc, Austistic Arrow.
>>
>>126246587
Jesus is that still replicable? I fucking want to play that
>>
Is summoner witch still viable in talisman?
>>
File: 1384247078840.gif (605KB, 256x79px) Image search: [Google]
1384247078840.gif
605KB, 256x79px
>>126251438
>>
>>126252203
Yep, shit's still super strong
>>
>>126252246

>256x79

What is this, gif for ants?
>>
>>126252351
pretty good meme, dude
>>
>>126252246
it's like he is breaking the reality or some shit

god damn
>>
>>126237301
Those quality gems vendor into GCPs
>>
D
>>
D
>>
are you retarded?
>>
>dead game poster can't even do it properly

incredible
>>
>bought a call of the brotherhood for 1 chaos

how was your day /poeg/?
>>
>>126237301
You missed the beginning of the league I suppose. I was just farming dried lake and any item with more then 70 life on it would net me at least an ex. Literally every piece of shit garbage gear would sell within the day for at least a chaos. I think I made like an ex an hour just from selling shitty rares.
>>
>run a rare unid palace map
>had vulnerability
>it may have been extra dmg of some sort and inhabited by beasts
>dropbears and devourers everywhere
>some otherworldy bears drop on top of me and take 99.9% of my hp
>I also had my granite flask active from before that so it was 100% dead if I didn't
>got one t5 and one t2
I'm going to take a nap..
>>
So I been thinking about making an EA scion, and this two builds seem interesting, the second one seems a lot more gimmicky and prone to nerfs, but it has dual curses and more life.

>https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1461017/page/1
>https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAAA3UDlgSzBg4J9gxfDjwUIBRNFHEWbxhWGJEaOBo-GmwcpySqJbwnLyftKPopTzWSNuk6UjrYOuE7KDwFPC09_EGHRtdKyE3jUEdTpVhjWHdZ81pSXwRfP2BDY_1mVGhlaHRo8moeajtuPXGFcg9yqXaseuZ7w3zZggeCm4LHgwmDX4PMjM-QVZErkc6Ub5SgmK2aO5tdna6f36IApleomqyqtz677byfvoDAZsRYxPbGrs9-0iHUfNhN2L3ZfNpi20_fv-DD42rkIuoY7DjvDu988B_yL_JB8kXyl_Pd9kj3Mvjr-ej8S_4K_o8=

>http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1413611
>https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAA2E07KJSgA5baYm49aHQYVmBDvoD56IMJgsdBhyj6tz6YrYPM_go8Ldi98kXGroNfNZI64cT2rj4MXwth_o-mVyftcqmvp2ebHKevbE3jBg73MhzO5FFTpWjy1HzqGHzZK1BQR_AfCfZ2rPjrDc3vDqIAz34Ucbvt_lQUIASzrY3ZfA48kc5fP8Bmggc6Ut-_9kg8BfJBvJ_bT-98n9_8SxiR4MOaOxRNJbyCm-w4OtgpTycvAZHkIpBVLdIabBo4NumdriSqpwgDdRZvj0aRK-Nqm6FYdxhqXwR4L3zlWAeMzw==

any thoughts on those? or are they shit?
>>
File: JQsQbtb.jpg (22KB, 446x362px) Image search: [Google]
JQsQbtb.jpg
22KB, 446x362px
When's the last truly momentous event that happened in PoE's history? I mean like for example when Mors and Havoc were racing for world first hardcore Atziri kill? If anyone missed it, here's a summary: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/20yzm9/havoc_world_first_atziri_kill/

Was that it? I feel like 2.0 was supposed to be the next major thing to happen but it was just a shitshow and with each passing day I feel like nothing momentous will ever happen again. What is there to have happen really? I feel like this game is going to start suffering from feature rot before long. The core game needs to be improved. Why are we all excited to play this shit? What memorable thing happens? It's just a sad blend of addiction and autism.
>>
>>126207183

Ahahahahaha that fucking autist.

Also whats the general poeg consensus on 2 exalts and 5 necropolis maps for a mirror deals?
>>
>>126217060

If i could make an exalt every 3 hours that would pay as much as my current job.
>>
>>126256691
It's funny as fuck tbqh famila

If an autist wants to write a custom indexer and a scrub is too retarded to google if an offer out of the blue is a scam I don't see the issue
>>
>>126257050

The issue is, that not everyone has lost hope in humanity. Some people actually still think others are nice.
>>
poeg russia is more active than here :/

https://2ch hk/vg/res/14070999.html
>>
>>126257567
what the fuck happened?

/poeg/ threads usually had a lot of traffic
>>
>>126257893
believe it or not most people don't want to see the same whining posted 24/7 le shitcrow teehee so funi meemes
>>
File: 1450172050609.jpg (16KB, 210x200px) Image search: [Google]
1450172050609.jpg
16KB, 210x200px
>>126258464
poopcrow spotted
>>
Tfw getting a run trough the whole act 4 for 2 chaos.
Just chilling playing BoI while someone else does the work for you. Damn THC can be comfy sometimes.
>>
is it viable to run a gem shop? like make a bunch of characters at different levels and just sell gems at a higher price than the vendor?
>>
Feels good to have the most broken support build ever and not sharing it with all you cucks desu senpai
>>
what's the best green support gem for split arrow? I found a storm cloud but it only has two linked sockets and I don't have currency to fix it
>>
>>126259283

Oh you playing hexa/pentacurse with that ice shitter staff?
>>
>>126259406
Not whispering ice curser fuck that shit is horrible
>>
>>126259342

Depends on what you're doing? If it's masses of shitty mobs, GMP maybe.
>>
>>126259460

The only good support build i can think off is that staff that shoots things in a nova, and you go totem + ball lightning with the gloves that reverse knockback, and just vacuum everything in a spot while cursing it.

No idea about anything else that could actually be called broken.
>>
When people say "Hybrid" do they mean Life+ES, or Armour/Evasion+ES?
>>
>>126259585
My curses have offscreen aoe with blasphemy and max effect desu
>>
>>126259693

Yea, but that is just running blasphemy. Its what it does, the aoe of it scales like crazy even if you dont invest in it, its also useless unless you are playing builds that kill stuff offscreen, and even then that is possible only in certain maps.

Whispering ice curses, and the vacuum support can both curse the everliving fuck out of mobs as well.
>>
>>126259834
Ya but I make the party +8 all max as well as buff the fuck out of the dps and my blasphemy literally offscreens archers with triple curse desu
>>
>>126259964
who plays with other people tho
>>
>>126260015
I want to anonkun but everyone is too gosu. Doing maps and shit while I keep rolling new characters for the nth time

guess I'll stick with the pubs like the rest of the common folk
>>
>>126259964

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1d6X13PIhU

Well the sire of shards vacuum requires only a sire of shards and those gloves. The rest can be literally anything, so you could as well run 3 purity auras and maybe curses.

Also how do you get +8% max res? Arent purities only +4 or +5-6 with effect nodes or lvl 23? And 3 auras + 3 blasphemies = 210% reservation? So shavs low life?
>>
File: tfwnovoll.webm (996KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tfwnovoll.webm
996KB, 1280x720px
>143% iir

atleast the minion got a good soul
>>
>>126260254
can't talk about it anymore you know too much already desu goy
>>
>>126227414

While it is my intention to sell most of the junk that i have, i keep some of it just in case i get bore to tears with my current char.

I cannot help it senpai, this game, like any game with inventory/loot, stimulates a Pack Rat Syndrome.

Oh, and i have not yet learned how to trade via forum/tradechat properly. You could not teach me by any chance, could you? Or should i lurk more?
>>
>>126260708

Don't make me hack you m8.

I just love to theorycraft and find mistakes in builds, i rarely go and pull them off because i hate the last 10% of trying to aquire the perfect item.
>>
>>126260708
post webm plz
>>
>>126237301

If you have tabs, utulise some of them for chaos/regal recipe.
>>
let's all migrate to diablo 3 when 2.4 goes live
>>
>>126261545

But that's pure, undiluted EA shit? You'd have to pay me to play it.
>>
File: Absolute_Madman.jpg (38KB, 693x137px) Image search: [Google]
Absolute_Madman.jpg
38KB, 693x137px
You guys think he'll make it to maps?
>>
I need some help, i'm at my parents place for a week and only have a real shitty linux laptop availabe.

The game runs kinda fluid in 800x600 resolution, but every time my mjölner proccs discharge the laptop shits itself.

I need a build thats cheap (requies <=1 ex), has a low amount of flashy particle effects and is able to farm t1-8 maps somewhat efficiently.

Please no tornado shit, i played that last year
>>
>>126262757

ele bow is the new hot and tshot just got buffed senpai
>>
File: 1450088335117.jpg (105KB, 960x854px) Image search: [Google]
1450088335117.jpg
105KB, 960x854px
@ >>126246982
>>
https://youtu.be/7raGYkZsH9A

>GGG makes a video and specifically covers witch feet

WTF ARE THEY THINKING
>>
File: 14500194840490.jpg (11KB, 231x227px) Image search: [Google]
14500194840490.jpg
11KB, 231x227px
>>126262757
>not playing in FullHD
>>
>>126262757
Please senpais, dont make me run tshit again
>>
File: wowbabby.jpg (63KB, 609x711px) Image search: [Google]
wowbabby.jpg
63KB, 609x711px
>reddit getting buttannihilated because one guy tried to scam a mirror
with the kind of scams I've done..I would get beheaded in that place
>>
>>126264156

pic related? who thinks what is a mirror
>>
File: CRZANRT.jpg (363KB, 1510x1073px) Image search: [Google]
CRZANRT.jpg
363KB, 1510x1073px
>>126263014
>dying in poe
>>
>shocked miscreations can warp anywhere they want
>piety still locks them up in cages
nice logic poetards
>>
>>126264156

A mirror is pretty much a once in a lifetime drop for the majority of players. Fuck i clocked in thousands of hours and i didn't even get an eternal as a drop.

A mirror has insane worth. You scamming off a few pieces of currency people can farm up in half an hour is shit compared to scamming off an once in a lifetime drop. I mean fuck even with how much kripp has played, i dont think he ever got a mirror drop.
>>
File: 1437921621588.jpg (559KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1437921621588.jpg
559KB, 3840x2160px
>>126265024
>>
>poison bug fixed

fuck. there went the op build of the league.
>>
File: 2015-12-20_00001.jpg (469KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-20_00001.jpg
469KB, 1920x1080px
>>126265662
>the op build of the league

we still have OP arc
>>
File: 1.png (35KB, 2414x835px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
35KB, 2414x835px
guys why is gulp so rude
>>
File: 1446668729841.jpg (3KB, 126x126px) Image search: [Google]
1446668729841.jpg
3KB, 126x126px
>>126265793
>>
>>126265793
nice picture
>>
>>126221035
>tfw playing in group with temp chains on and spamming vaal haste when applicable

free IIQ desu
>>
>>126265752
4k health ya ok lmao
>>
>>126265752
shiggyD pls go
>>
>>126215768
Just yesterday I had a case where I was hit by the boss to around 50%, had time to use an hp pot, see my hp start rising and watch the boss walk away (he aggroed on my friend) and then just die with nothing near me, no debuffs on me. I just died instantly from over 50% hp without anything that could've harmed me. My friend observed the same thing.

And this is why the game is bullshit and really needs a recap of incoming sources of damage when you died.
>>
Man i really underestimated how much crit i was going to need for this chaos ground slam build

might respec it to chaos EK
>>
>>126215768
this is all because of 2 things:

1. GGG doesn't know shit about game design and their definition of "challenging" is "kills you under half a second"
2. availablity of instant logout makes them think that the above point is completely justified
>>
I wish GGG would realize broken as fuck builds were 80% of the fun in this genre of game and stop nerfing fun
>>
I played a long time ago but my account got hacked and I found an email from some chink location in my email to verify login so I changed the password ;_;

is it okay to play PoE casually, and how easy is it to get into it autistically
>>
>>126267302

its extremely addictive if youve got a streak of autism in you

i think its easy to play cheap builds casually and just fuck off in maps and experiment with the game, i think most people wont agree though
>>
>>126207183

recently found a Voltaxic and am thinking about respeccing my physical bow build.
should I consider getting some of the new chaos dmg nodes? can't find any good 2.1 builds
>>
File: 1439407114520.gif (999KB, 250x251px) Image search: [Google]
1439407114520.gif
999KB, 250x251px
Hanarashi is 87 now with a self theorycrafted selfound build in HC

what is your excuse again shitcrows?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QygBg7GRTBQ
>>
>>126267829
I'm not an autist
>>
>>126267829

Isnt bladefall REALLY REALLY strong and extremely straightforward?
>>
>>126267829
>implying theorycrafting a fuckin BLADEMEME build is hard
>using bladememe
literally a braindead faggot could do the same
>>
File: Crow.jpg (31KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
Crow.jpg
31KB, 615x409px
>>126268078
>>126268270

so your excuse is:
>well i could do it, too with the OP skills, not a big deal. But i like to be bad instead and die 30 times on my way to maps

got it
>>
>>126268290

The only issue i have with the post you made is that you said THEORYCRAFTED. There is nothing to theory craft with bladefall.

You slap the skill, added fire dmg, and hatred. And voila, you can get to maps and clear well.
>>
>>126268290
I play hc tho.. I'm just telling you that what she did is literally nothing
>>
>>126267829
>build

>it's literally only lifenodes

wew

great game
>>
>>126267657
anyone?
dont know if it's worth it to use skillpoints on chaos dmg instead of something else
>>
>ED is now even worse thanks to the poison nerf aimed at caustic arrow.
Do they even look at every skill or do they just pay attention to the broken shit that shows up on leddit?
>>
>>126268780

Pretty much, if its not on reddit, its not getting "fixed".

Thats why most people when they find something broken, don't tell anyone. Or else it gets nerfed as it blows up on plebbit.
>>
>>126268668

Maybe take the big 25% node?

id try it out
>>
>>126266443
get gud
>>
File: screenshot-0008.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot-0008.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>126268290
LOL NOT USING CONC EFFECT ON MEMEFALL IT LITERALLY GIVES YOU 10K DPS LAMO CHINKS LMAO LMAO LMAO LOOK AT MY SELF CRAFTED THEORY MEME BUILD LMAO
>>
File: screenshot-0084.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot-0084.png
1MB, 1366x768px
>>126269059
>26k dps WITH conc effect
ebin, just ebin
>>
>>126269241
nice five link shit faggot im not so lucky
>>
File: 1422342342423.jpg (91KB, 429x461px) Image search: [Google]
1422342342423.jpg
91KB, 429x461px
this guy walks up to you and slaps your build on the ass

what do you do?
>>
>>126269346
>not having 150 fuses
>>
File: hungry cat.jpg (292KB, 640x425px) Image search: [Google]
hungry cat.jpg
292KB, 640x425px
>>126269437
>>
>>126269526
let me borrow some mang
>>
Shock Nova is super under rated
>>
>>126269738
DEAD ZONES
E
A
D

Z
O
N
E
S
>>
>>126269738
>under rated
nobody wants to play a melee spell caster except for shitcrows
>>
File: 14276006578181.jpg (86KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
14276006578181.jpg
86KB, 450x450px
>>126267829

>sub 4k es

KEK
>>
>>126235897
some people are delusional enough to argue that mules are just as good as stash tabs, but at the end of the day, stash tabs are extremely nice to have.
>>
>>126269586
>implying that squirrel couldn't fight a cat and win
>>
>>126235897
i literally won a league demi with only four stash tabs and had no problems keeping up with the best player(i was ranked 7th at one point). people that buy a lot of tabs horde a lot of worthless bullshit. i only keep high value items that i know will sell.

i know i'm not the only one who has won a league demi with only four tabs. we're living proof that poe is not p2w. but go ahead and keep regurgitating your meme rhetoric
>>
ded gem
ded tred
>>
>>126271472
I bet you were an aura whore and your cockmaster didn't allow you to get any loot.
>>
daily reminder that if you are playing in a group you are no better than sc players
>>
about to move on to cruel for the first time.

Anything I should know? What quests are worth skipping?
>>
File: 592d781c65[1].jpg (14KB, 128x279px) Image search: [Google]
592d781c65[1].jpg
14KB, 128x279px
the res rings are max roll

i don't need any of them

which do i take?
>>
>>126261996
imagine if chris was actually good at poe and leveled to 95+ every HC league and completed all the challenges

what would the normiecrows do then?
>>
>>126272395
always stay capped on resists only do skill point quests
>>
want to play a viable character need some build advices, havent played for like a year
>>
>>126272802
Even chaos?
>>
>>126272859
ya go try and get 75% chaos
>>
>>126272859
really hard to cap chaos, but getting some is always good
>>
>>126272819
>need build advice
>>>/wsr/
>>
File: 1448219102861.png (218KB, 680x575px) Image search: [Google]
1448219102861.png
218KB, 680x575px
why are there redditcrows in the guild
>>
File: huaehuaheaehuaea.jpg (748KB, 1920x1053px) Image search: [Google]
huaehuaheaehuaea.jpg
748KB, 1920x1053px
>>
hello im new here can someone explain what an endurance charge is?
>>
File: mail system.jpg (318KB, 603x730px) Image search: [Google]
mail system.jpg
318KB, 603x730px
do you believe a feature like this will be implemented in the near future?
>>
>>126274691

>tfw you never get your attached items out of the system
>>
>>126274595
You get 4% phys damage reduction and 4% all resistance per charge
>>
>>126274946
Should i be focusing on those as a templar? I'm just kinda ice crashing shit right now
>>
>>126207183
that autism is disgusting

also whats this DA meme all the kids are throwing around on twitch streams
>>
>>126274691
Knowing GGG, they will forget to put an expire time on c.o.d mails, enjoy sending items and getting nothing in return.
>>
anyone played this Caustic arrow+poison exploit build before they nerfed today?
i am curious how much damage is "way too much damage"
>>
File: 1380253976663.jpg (17KB, 200x144px) Image search: [Google]
1380253976663.jpg
17KB, 200x144px
>>126274691
MUH PLAYER INTERACTION
>>
>>126275441
They're pretty handy and offer an decent amount of damage mitigation if you can keep them up. I wouldn't go out of my way for them.
>>
>still no controller support
why?
>>
>>126275856
>I wouldn't go out of my way for them.

t.shitcrow
>>
File: 2015-12-23_00002.jpg (254KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-23_00002.jpg
254KB, 1360x768px
Ok no bully but i'm heading down south for unwavering stance and i was wondering if resolute technique was worth
>>
File: 14459413908240.png (160KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
14459413908240.png
160KB, 800x800px
>>126276231
SPOILER THAT SHIT
>>
>>126275707
The poison gem was scaling the poison cloud from CA, kek.
>>
>>126276231
hahahaha holy shit what the actual fuck
>>
File: 1450540271696.jpg (3KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1450540271696.jpg
3KB, 200x150px
>>126276231
>>
>>126276362
>>126276305
It seems fine in act 3 cruel right now. But seriously no bullying, it's my first time playing
>>
>Buy premium tab bundle.
>Drop Kaom's Heart and a Tabula on the same day.
And people say this game isn't pay to win. Thats why streamers drop so much shit.
>>
>>126276192
true

>>126276231
If you're not crit you should get it so yes
>>
>>126275856

Having 6 endurance charges and fortify gives you fucking massive damage reduction meng
>>
File: 1299634766636.jpg (114KB, 394x500px) Image search: [Google]
1299634766636.jpg
114KB, 394x500px
WHERES THE REST OF ASCENSION CLASSES
>>
>>126277234
soon
>>
File: 1427600657818.jpg (30KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1427600657818.jpg
30KB, 450x450px
>>126276231

holy shit nigger what are you doing
>>
The poison interaction nerf ruined my ED build. Thanks caustic arrow faggots.
>>
>>126277865
We did it, reddit!
>>
>>126277865
my ED build was ruined from the beginning since they can't figure out how to make the skill work with trap. thanks faGGGots
>>
>>126278384
All they had to do was make it a really small aoe instead of this retarded projectile shit that is physically painful to cast. Its really not that hard.
>>
So I want to make a RF flame surge build using consuming dark/mantle/void manipulation/rapid decay/poison/etc. shenanigans. I've been fucking around with the tree all morning looking at different ways to go about it, and thought doing crit with the DoT/life regen nodes near shadow might be fun, but I don't know if it's worth having over the extra ~20% life and end charge. Thoughts?

shitcrow shitcrow shitcrow
>>
File: 1449020158829.jpg (10KB, 214x179px) Image search: [Google]
1449020158829.jpg
10KB, 214x179px
>>126278545
>using consuming dark/mantle/void manipulation/rapid decay/poison/etc

i actually cringed reading this
>>
What's the Aids arrow 5-link combination with the highest dps?

CA+Void+Slower Proj+Decay+Concentrated?
>>
>>126278545
flame surge sucks for clearing, it's a single target damage skill
don't use it
>>
>>126279084
>rf
>>
>>126278921
does that shit not work? I'm sorry anon, I'm just trying to have fun. I'll leave now.
>>
>>126279148
RF also sucks for clearing because the damage is not that good, and it has huge problems with maps because it can't do a lot of mods (vuln, less regen/no regen, blood magic...). It sucks even more if you want to clear with RF without aplying EE and cursing with vuln/flammability/ele weakness.
That idea is just bad
>>
>tfw you buy a vagan royal skean for 15c

SOFTCORE FLIPPER GANG
>>
>>126276231
>wow babby tries poe
>>
>>126280192
fuck nigger i needed that
>>
>>126207183
Autism level is fucking off tge charts.
>Doesn't want to pla6 negotiating game
>List items that have no price tag so people have to play the price guess game with a chance getting ignored.

Unless items are worth high amount of exalts or really good rolled rare and taking offers.
>>
>9.2k life
>Level 85
Nothing has gotten remotely close in killing me.
>>
>>126208132
Logout script is so 2014, there's no TCP Disconnect script which are more safe way in ending your current game session to exit the game.
>>
>>126280486
ign?
>>
File: kot.webm (1MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
kot.webm
1MB, 720x404px
>trying to get lael furia to pick up a talisman
>drop 10 on the ground and run around for 5 minutes until she gets one
>>
>go blast rain
>try to be a special snowflake by going chin sol point blank
>its annoying as hell, constantly pushing enemies away so you have to chase them

i suppose i could try empire's grasp but im phase acro
>>
>>126281373
TheConversionMeme tsc
>>
>>126279509
yup sounds like ggg's retarded game design philosophies to me

>put skill in game
>it's fucking useless for 50% of maps
>>
>>126281870
2ex
>>
File: 1447056130644.jpg (36KB, 393x255px) Image search: [Google]
1447056130644.jpg
36KB, 393x255px
>still playing dead games that have been proven to be p2w
>>
>>126282359
but what am I supposed to play instead?
it may be shit, but it's like the prettiest shit around, isn't it?

it's like when you fuck a retard girl, she smells bad, you always end up with your dick covered in poop, you can't admit to other people that you're her bf, but you can't stop fucking her because you can't get a normal gf since you're a slob yourself and can't afford to deal with drama.
>>
>>126281317
Nigger you what
>>
>>126281053
>be half asleep
>detonate dead strongbox
there, you're dead, wasn't that hard desu
>>
>>126279018
rerolling is a good dps combination. CA was only good because the poison gem made it deal crazy damage, ggg "fixed" the poison gem, so now CA deals average damage at late game.

You need a +3 bow and empower to get the old damage before the nerfhammer.
>>
>>126282935
>what is wither
>what are new chaos nodes
>>
>>126282359

what should I play senpai
>>
File: yearaeraeraer.jpg (618KB, 1920x1051px) Image search: [Google]
yearaeraeraer.jpg
618KB, 1920x1051px
based cells boss
>>
>>126282520
>>126283116
diablo 3
>>
>>126283356
is that infernal blow?
>>
>>126283085
People were already using wither and the chaos nodes before today's nerf, you dufus.

With this nerf GGG just confirmed Bladefall is this league Cyclone/Incinerate.
>>
>>126282574
>HC
>Yoloing strongboxes or not reading strongboxes tooltip
Just no.
>>
Hold. Wait a minute. Just wait one fucking second.

Can anyone explain to me why Bladefall at level 20 does about 634+600+570+540+500 = 2844 in a single fucking cast? Is GGG on crack?
>>
>>126283845
>Not playing this shitty game half drunk / drugged / asleep
Just no.
>>
>>126284187
it hits with all 5 waves only on very big hitboxes
>>
>>126283432
yea f-a-m

good skill
>>
>>126282935
so there's basically only SRS left as a MF build?
>>
>>126284515

even 2 waves would be OP from a base damage standpoint. And it has 120 damage effectiveness.
>>
>>126284206
>playing this shit game
Just no.
>>
File: 1383007508993.jpg (272KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1383007508993.jpg
272KB, 1024x768px
>/poeg/ on christmas
>>
>>126284206
>Being a retard and dying in HC.
Thanks for clearing that up.
>>
>>126283363
but D3 gets boring after 15-20 hours, you get the set you want, you reach the highet rift you can, and then there's nothing to look forward till the next update, unless you reroll

if only each char took at least 100 hours to gear un D3 it could be somewhat fun, but it's not
>>
>>126285443
I can still play with my laptop. Hold on guys just one more map, yes just 1 more...sarcasm
>>
File: 6232342414.jpg (60KB, 512x513px) Image search: [Google]
6232342414.jpg
60KB, 512x513px
>>126285443
>tfw no family or friends and spending the holidays alone

at least i have /poeg/
>>
>>126285479
>being so bad you can't stay alive in HC without 10k HP
lmao
>>
>>126285746
right with you buddy, want to share a tank of helium?
>>
File: 1449314044395.jpg (928KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
1449314044395.jpg
928KB, 1000x750px
>>126285876
>committing kuduku when we could get gay married and live happily ever after
>>
>>126285785
>Bears one shotting players with 7k life
Hi
>>
>>126281886

RF needs a way fucking bigger area of effect
>>
File: 2015-12-24_00001.jpg (413KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-24_00001.jpg
413KB, 1920x1200px
>>
File: 14af07a79c[1].jpg (136KB, 455x447px) Image search: [Google]
14af07a79c[1].jpg
136KB, 455x447px
tfw you need a new loot tab
>>
>>126288314
>buy a pledge
>5link it
>sell for profit

there, you're richer and have more space
>>
can i kill atziri with arc?
>>
>>126289248
you'll die to reflect during split phase
>>
>>126289518
Yeah, figured.
But then how does this nigger do it?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vll5UvpUIaM
>>
>>126289914
purity of lightning
>>
>>126289914
empowered pol + flask with alchemist
>>
>>126289914
purity of lightning, 100% uptime on topaz flask, probably with flask nodes
>>
File: 727225h5rt1h5r1z55z.png (235KB, 582x600px) Image search: [Google]
727225h5rt1h5r1z55z.png
235KB, 582x600px
NEW ASCENDANCY CLASSES WHEN?
>>
>>126276167
just use a thumb trackball.
>>
>>126288286
can't unsee the CAW on the RoA setup
>>
>>126288656

hmm na
>>
can i get an invite to the clan?
ign: CARA_DELEVINGNE_IS_HOTT
>>
Whats the easiest build to do uber with?
>>
>>126290925
sc or hc
>>
r8 my scion ek mom builds
>>
>>126291702
ziggyD/10
>>
>>126291702
its ok
>>
File: 1448245699560.jpg (16KB, 356x356px) Image search: [Google]
1448245699560.jpg
16KB, 356x356px
>tfw poeg was down for two hours
>>
>>126291702

bad
>>
File: lgcyc.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
lgcyc.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>decide to clean up my stash
>find this tab and some 940% facebreakers
>place them somewhere else to rmt them later
>it will never happen and they will rot there for all eternity
>get tired of cleaning up my stash and close game
fuck..
>>
0, 6 memefall selfcast
1, 7 memefall totem
2, 8 rf cyclone
3, 9 autistic arrow
4 trap autistic arrow
5 srs

pls give me something good.
>>
>>126292670
have fun memeing d:^)
>>
File: how.jpg (23KB, 288x499px) Image search: [Google]
how.jpg
23KB, 288x499px
>Skipped all checkpoints, can't be bothered looking for them, 4 area's deep
>Surrounded by mobs
>See 6L bow dropping
>Half hp
>Decide to blink arrow away
>It's not working
>Nothing is working
>I'm standing still
>D/C
>Mfw
>>
File: 1445414981608.jpg (29KB, 240x200px) Image search: [Google]
1445414981608.jpg
29KB, 240x200px
>Enemies have 2 additional projectiles
>le balanced birds of eating corpses

wew, was tired of this league anyways.
>>
>>126294150
you shouldve seen it comming really
>>
>>126293936
some of the instances might still be open if you reconnected fast enough
>>126294150
baddie
>>
Is tornado shot a /poeg/ approved skill?
>>
>buy stash tabs and some winter boxes
>two uniques within 15 minutes

explain this
>>
>>126295979
3exalteds in 3 days
>>
>>126295979
>never bought a single thing, running on 4 tabs
>dropped a shavs and a belly in the same map
>>
>>126295979
cognitive affirmation
>>
>>126296558
i've been using 4 tabs for over two years, i finally broke and bought them.
>>
>>126298052
yeah im just bullshitting I have like 24 tabs
>>
is there a totem pole for this league?
>>
What are some viable skills for MFing? Is it really only flame totem and caustic arrow?
>>
>>126299828
srs

vaal spark if you got the dosh
>>
>>126298975
yeah, my dick
>>
>>126299828
All of them that don't require very specific gear and no.
>>
>>126285785
>HP
Fuck off back to Diablo 3
>>
>Enters waypoint
>Takes a dump
>Comes back in Standard
Nice game poetards. Third time this happened, did they up the density this patch? It's fucking Normal, there shouldn't be so many mobs. Thank god they're low as hell characters.
>>
>>126301314
Just how fucking stupid can you be?
>>
Quick I need you to post muh special snowflake builds.

I'm currently playing oro's sacrifice comk cyclone. Need something more speshul.
>>
>>126301486
Graduated from Harvard desu.
>>
File: 1418115875675.jpg (117KB, 650x659px) Image search: [Google]
1418115875675.jpg
117KB, 650x659px
>Memesparker won lvl 100 race.
>>
>>126301635
Endurance Charge on Melee Stun + Vigilant Strike with melee splash
>>
why is poeg so bad at poe?
>>
>>126301818
Vigilant strike is boring as fuck though.
>>
File: tfbeingrich.jpg (137KB, 650x639px) Image search: [Google]
tfbeingrich.jpg
137KB, 650x639px
How rich are you?
>>
>>126302273
domb blow, animate weapon
doesn't get anymore fun than that
>>
File: irl bank account tbh.png (188KB, 297x701px) Image search: [Google]
irl bank account tbh.png
188KB, 297x701px
>>126303310
I am poor.
>>
File: 1450486729726.webm (2MB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
1450486729726.webm
2MB, 852x480px
Should I come back?
>>
>>126304258
pretty sure there's better games out there, and this league is complete ass

the next update seems very promising

Unless you're desperate and have absolutely nothing to do I'd suggest you wait, maybe fool around with the skill tree a bit and think about what kind of build you'd like to play, but don't play right now. Catchup on your backlog, fap to some lolis, learn to cook something new, stream on chaturbait, or something.
>>
Anyone interested in checking out my chaos ground slam build?

Looked like it was going to be shit for awhile there, but its actually turning out pretty good
>>
>people are already lvl 100
>>
File: 1448906991643.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1448906991643.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>>126304747

Thanks senpai.
I guess I'll just work on my vidya/anime/movie/book backlog, fap to new comiket stuff and speed up my german/drawing/python studies.
>>
>>126305047

I remember back when the highest map level was like 78 and everyone kept telling me i was retarded and no one would ever hit 100 and that it was "impossible" and people were level 100 inside of a year

Never underestimate autism

If people can hit lvl 900+ in tibia, any grind in any game is possible
>>
>>126305596
I don't know why you listed all that shit, literally nobody cares.
>>
>>126305778
i don't know why you replied to that shit, literally nobody cares.
>>
>>126305778

I'm just trying to create a bond with the comunity by listing my personal activities.
>>
You guys think the scion ascendancy is going to be jewel based?
>>
>>126306251
heres a list of my personal activities
- fukn ur mum
>>
File: 1440565486116.jpg (60KB, 627x627px) Image search: [Google]
1440565486116.jpg
60KB, 627x627px
I just wish I could play an old patch offline solo
>tfw it will never happen
>>
>>126305648
>people hitting lvl 900 in tibia
what the fuck when did this happen
back when I used to play the highest level was 400
>>
>>126306925
I remember when the highest level of autism was Bubbles with level 200
>>
File: 1450604701641.jpg (241KB, 832x809px) Image search: [Google]
1450604701641.jpg
241KB, 832x809px
>>126306518

No need to be this rude, senpai.

>>126306925

Nigga when I started playing (back in 2005) the highest level was Bubble/Smoked, and a lv80 char was a huge achiev. Then Cachero stole the highest level playing on non-pvp server (Calmera). After that the brazilians came in and now the game is a bot-fest.
>>
File: repulsive.jpg (136KB, 765x636px) Image search: [Google]
repulsive.jpg
136KB, 765x636px
>>126305596
>>
>>126306925
>>126307018

fucking years ago my friends

Its literally hundreds of times easier to level than it was in the age of bubble, and botting has allowed people to reach autism levels beyond measure

the highest level, kharsek is lvl 940 now

Its the stupidest/most impressive thing ive ever seen in an online game
>>
>>126307875
>tfw fondly remember being killed by bubble on the test server
>>
is Kaom's really worth the tradeoff from losing a 6 link?
>>
>>126309425
if you have a 6L weapon sure since you dont really use more than one skill anyway
>>
File: 1435089474655.gif (834KB, 440x248px) Image search: [Google]
1435089474655.gif
834KB, 440x248px
>facebreaker IB
>max block
>reckoning
>life leech
>fighting magaera
>equip saffels
>afk and laugh while she kills herself attacking you
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/3xy4u9/suggestionmailbox_we_dont_have_trading_system_can/

This is what redditoretards actually think is a good trade system.

These are the retards we share PoE with. Diablo 3 looks more tempting every day.
>>
>>126307875
but it's basically impossible to achieve level 900 in manual play
seriously, you would have to be stupid to play tibia 100% manually
that game was made for botting
>>
File: reddit.png (221KB, 440x668px) Image search: [Google]
reddit.png
221KB, 440x668px
hot OC coming thru
>>
>>126311000
reckoning has a significant cooldown

it would be slow as hell
>>
>>126311598

>Diablo 3 looks more tempting every day

Not really. It feels like I don't want to play D3 but I don't want to play POE either. They're both garbage at this point.
>>
>>126312913
Ever think you're obsessed, like a jilted lover. Reddit isn't even thinking about you, while you post endlessly; move on bro.
>>
>>126313537
They keep adding features to D3 that make it seem like it could be compelling one day whereas PoE pools the redditards for "good" ideas to add to their game. D3 has already has the most important part nailed down, the game plays smoothly. It's a lot easier to make the mechanics worthwhile than it is to make the game feel good to play.

Yep, Diablo 3 looks better and better every day PoE looks worse and worse. It's only a matter of time. Ascendancy looks like hot garbage Tbh, more of the same crap with none of the core issues being addressed. Tack more skill trees onto convoluted skill trees and add more grindy end game that autists will quickly narrow down to only one good way of doing things.
>>
File: 2015-12-23_19-46-16.png (377KB, 635x641px) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-23_19-46-16.png
377KB, 635x641px
>>126303310
I'm okay.
My main goal this league is 90+ and 6-linking something. And that's a max crit Rat's Nest I have NO idea how to price.
>>
>>126313260
>significant cooldown

it's like 1/4 second mang
>>
File: Hank_sallaD.png (133KB, 529x314px) Image search: [Google]
Hank_sallaD.png
133KB, 529x314px
I have over 400 hours in Dark Souls, and Malachi on Cruel is the least amount of fun I've ever had in a video game.

>unavoidable aoe damage everywhere
>constant frame rate dips and hitching
>everything is red so can't differentiate explosive ground from terrain in the heat of battle
>never ending trickle of mooks that do nothing other than prevent shield regeneration
>experience loss to top it all off

>in before logout macro babbies call me a shitter
shadow tri-ele trapper, 3k hp/shield, died numerous times to his bullshit.

yes i'm mad.
>>
>>126313958
Max Crit? What are the other rolls either way that's around 3 ex already
>>
>>126314143
malachai has a lot going on, and does a ton of aoe, but it's all entirely avoidable
if anything the minions help you by giving you flask charges, giving you a lot of uptime on your defensive flasks
you just need to utilise a lot of movement, pay attention to boss mechanics and make sure your dps is up to par
>>
File: 1447563574822.jpg (86KB, 492x604px) Image search: [Google]
1447563574822.jpg
86KB, 492x604px
>>126314143
>>
File: nice joke chris.jpg (520KB, 896x718px) Image search: [Google]
nice joke chris.jpg
520KB, 896x718px
T-thanks.
>>
>>126314903
60-75%

But GGG just revealed Rat's Nest div cards so the price will definitely go down over time.
>>
>>126315438
based
maybe you can make the recipe the other way? craft the sceptre with the gems
>>
>>126314143

people figured out that fight months ago. if anything its a decent build-check and LOTS of players in both sc and hc do that fight with no deaths consistently. there is just no reason to die if you know what you are doing, which you dont. so git gud
>>
>>126311598
>mfw people keep pushing for retarded ideas instead of a functional AH just because they want to jew people or were scarred by D3 AH

Every single argument is >muh interaction, how sad those people are that their only human interaction is
>hello, can i buy item x
>invited to party
>go to hideout
>trade
>thanks, bye

or worse >muh d3 AH which didn't work because blizzard fucked the drop rate and itemization so they could get money from the rmt part of the AH

>>126313886
This is how Ascendency will play out:
>90% of all ascendency shit will not be viable since the skills/mechanics they rely upon are flawed
>5% will be so broken forcing GGG to hotfix them
>5% will be hc viable
>one week into the league and we'll be back to same skills meta we have today since ascendency has proven to be just a dps or ehp boost
ta-da
>>
>>126315090
in theory it's all avoidable, in practice it is not and I'd like to see a video of someone doing the fight without taking any damage.

>>126315357
>le smug anime face retort

>>126315654
>people who have played the game for months are better than people who have played the game for a few weeks
brilliant observation.
>>
File: ultimate_girls_(epi_01)008[1].jpg (49KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
ultimate_girls_(epi_01)008[1].jpg
49KB, 640x360px
I need help desu senpaitachi, I can't decide between running a lightning arrow ranger or an ED/contagion scion.
>>
Explain to me why i should play hc while i can play sc and not worry so much aboyt dying. Buildibg a build and eating the occasionak death is way more fun way to play
>>
>>126315846
who wouldn't think it was bait?
>I have 400 hours logged in dark souls
>implying dark souls is difficult
>implying 400 hours is a lot
I have 1500 hours in poe and I feel like I'm just starting to really learn the game
>DARK SOULS IS SO HARDCORE PRAISE THE SUN XDDD
>>
>>126316063
you should definitely stick to SC since you can't even type properly
>>
File: rare pepe6457.jpg (212KB, 1920x1004px) Image search: [Google]
rare pepe6457.jpg
212KB, 1920x1004px
>>126316063
There really isn't a reason to play hardcore. The only real difference is if you play hc temp leagues, you have access to some uniques that sc doesn't (although the reverse is true as well) and supposedly a "better" economy. In the past, each temp league had a different gimmick, but that hasn't been true for a while either.
>>
File: 1449718979202.gif (2MB, 180x230px) Image search: [Google]
1449718979202.gif
2MB, 180x230px
>he plays scrubtutorialkeknoobpoopshitnormiecore
>>
Making a new HC character for the new league.

Give me a fun build
>>
>>126316584
bladefall
>>
>>126315846
in practice you don't HAVE to avoid all the damage, what's your point?
at your disposal you have flat physical mitigation, evade, dodge, block, endurance charges, defensive flasks, life flasks for when you do take damage and even instant flasks for when you take spike damage
you can even cheese it by using a portal every time you get low on health/flasks
or you could go all out and zerg the fight
>>
>>126315708
I don't want the auction house that's even worse than this retarded mailbox which is just an auction house without an indexer built into it.
>>
File: nice gaem.png (18KB, 84x227px) Image search: [Google]
nice gaem.png
18KB, 84x227px
>complete a bunch of card collections
>nothing turns into the item

heh
>>
>>126316110
>implying dark souls isn't an objectively difficult game compared to other games of this generation
who's baiting who here? it's not the most difficult game of all time but to imply that it doesn't have a difficult learning curve is pure ignorance.

>implying 400 hours in a video game that isn't an MMO or FPS isn't a lot
i have no argument as this is mostly a matter of opinion and question of how valuable your time is.
>>
File: 4356347811.gif (2MB, 201x145px) Image search: [Google]
4356347811.gif
2MB, 201x145px
>>126315607
I would've preferred whatever scraps uniques usually give instead of a bunch of level 1 support gems.
>>
>>126316110
>needs 1500 hours to understand the basic mechanics of some chink isometric rpg made for 12 year olds

anon not everyone has your disabilities
>>
>>126316664
baits nowadays are getting ridiculous
>>
File: 1443370701804.png (102KB, 450x443px) Image search: [Google]
1443370701804.png
102KB, 450x443px
>>126316798
>kiwis
>chinks
wot
>>
>>126316798
what I mean from learning the game is that now I have the knowledge of the game to be able to get to 100 in a hardcore league. I died at level 91 last league, and 95 this league. If I make another character, I'm sure that if I dont' get to 100 at least I'll reach 96 or more
>>
File: fm15hr.png (36KB, 290x108px) Image search: [Google]
fm15hr.png
36KB, 290x108px
>>126316690
>400 hours in a video game that isn't an MMO or FPS isn't a lot
Not even close to a lot.
400 hours is "game was replayable" tier.
>>
>>126317047
theyve slanted eyes so w/E
>>
>>126314143
Grats, I have over 1k hours in DkS. You must be genuinely retarded to think that your DkS has any relevance to PoE. When I just started playing PoE my playtime from DkS had no beneficial effect at all. It did for DkS2 but not for PoE. PoE is a complete different type of game based on a lot numbers and whatnot. Must be a troll I mean people can't be this retarded.
>>
>>126316641
are you fighting Malachai with a character equipped with uniques and quality rares? because my character is self found and has very few of those things in great enough number for it to make a significant difference. i have 3k hp/shield and a hodgepodge of mediocre defensive stats.

i have not been playing the game for more than a month, and to a new player with no higher level characters from which to be fed gear, a fight like malachai is a bit over the top. i'm not saying it's impossible or needs to be nerfed, just that it's ridiculous and not fun.
>>
>>126317217
i do self-found every character until i hit a wall, at which point i pick up something cheap on poe.trade
3k effective hp is fine for cruel malachai
sounds like you just need to develop a better understanding of boss mechanics
>>
Was looking for a super tanky build with decent damage, and found Explosive arrow, I think I'm going to go with that.

Will I regret this later? Is there something I'm not seeing? or like another more efficient build I could do with about the same tankiness?
>>
>>126317426
rt cyclone
>>
>>126317143
What's your argument? That PoE and Dark Souls are different? Because I would agree with you.

The reference to Dark Souls was so that you, the beloved reader, could acknowledge that I appreciate some level of difficulty and complexity.

Please note that I never said that Malachi should be nerfed or is impossible; just that he is not fun. Dark Souls is difficult but fun, Malachai is difficult and frustrating.

Please continue to shout insults like an adolescent, it gives you a lot of credibility.
>>
>>126317217
>>126317395
lmao 2k is fine even 1.5k if you have good net
>>
>>126317217
Since you're being a fucking retard. How many times have you died to the most challenging bosses in DkS? Bed of Chaos, Ornstein, Arthorias, Fume Knight, Ancient Dragon, Legarias (Bloodborne)? Yeah didn't think so.
>>
>>126317426
EA is pretty tanky, I have 9.5k life at 87.
>>
>>126314143
I dont like Malachai either because I tihnk he is anti-rpg boss. Why is all his shit unmitigable? I just want to pump up stats and roll over things, not play precision clicking game.
>>
How the fuck is malachai hard? You know they nerfed that boss THREE times, right? On release people said you needed 3.5k life in a4 cruel. Now it's a joke, most of his skills barely hurt unless you're retarded and get hit continuously
First phase:
>don't stand in the lightning between him and piety (it shocks you)
>place yourself between two projectiles of the triple fire projectiles so none of them can hit you
>when he's doing his teleport, move just before he comes out (you can learn the timing easily)
>piety's projectiles barely hurt
>don't get zerged by the worms, they don't hit very hard tho
Second phase:
>use a decoy totem to pop the mines
>can use the decoy totem to block projectiles as well
>move constantly when you're not DPSing him
>the hearts have low life/resists so once you pop one open focus on killing it ASAP
also remember that you can teleport out and in and wait while in grace time for him to finish an attack animation/projectiles to go out
In fact, once I learned the fight I enjoy it quite a lot, one of the best a4 bosses
>>126317426
EA is really tanky and doesn't require much gear (just a quill rain), and while it's very tanky it has a fast paced gameplay and high AoE damage, it has two issues though, one is single target which can be a problem since ice walls are not working correctly, and the other one is that you might die to reflect if you overlap many explosions on a rare with reflect (and of course you can't do ele reflect maps)
>>
>>126317217
nigger think logically.

at some point every damn temp league, people have to bear mala with shitty rares or blue gear, if they are lucky, one or two leveling uniques at most
>>
Tbh, even in merciless malachai damage is pretty high. Unless you have good survivability its not impossible to die.
>>
>>126317873
The first phase is easy, I agree with you.

>implying everybody uses decoy totem
Is this something I should be doing? Should it be required that I use a specific skill to defeat a boss?

>Teleport in and out and abuse invincibility
This sounds like cheese and is on par with logout macros. I call bullshit.

>>126317668
Dark Souls and Malachi are both mechanical challenges, both require some amount of effective health and spell use.

One is fun, the other is not.
>>
>>126317994
>the most experienced players will reach malachai first and beat him using their experience with the game
Makes sense, I agree.

>New players/shitters will struggle in their yellows and blues to beat a difficult boss
Makes sense, I agree.

He's still not fun. Everything else in the game is fun except for him.
>>
>>126315090
The most important thing to remember is here that act 4 is a significantly more difficult act than the previous acts, with sudden spikes in terms of monster health AND damage, it should have been one or the other, and fights like Malachai's just aren't fun to play, nor does it make sense to have this insane-o clusterfuck overscaled fight on the 4th out of 10 acts. What the fuck are they going to do from here? The numbers just aren't going to add up for future acts.
>>
>>126318267
if you don't want to use a decoy totem it's not obligatory, but it works pretty damn well
You could use a flame totem instead of a decoy one, which with a few links would do decent damage if leveled
The decoy totem is pretty useful though, for both leveling (bosses) and I've seen people use it too in high level parties (95+). In a certain sense it's underrated
>This sounds like cheese and is on par with logout macros
Why wouldn't you use a logout macro anyway? if you knew you were going to die, for example, let's say an enemy has applied a damage over time effect on you which you can't remove, would you just stay logged in and watch your character die?
>>
>>126318267
>Is this something I should be doing? Should it be required that I use a specific skill to defeat a boss?

not everybody uses it and it isnt needed. but its a tool to draw aggro away from your ass. totems in general are useful even if you arent in a totem spec. an alternative is a skeleton-casting totem

>teleport

it isnt the most reliable way to avoid damage, but its preferable to running around with flasks empty or just to chicken out of a fight and recharge your shield
>>
>>126318545
>let's say an enemy has applied a damage over time effect on you which you can't remove, would you just stay logged in and watch your character die?

Absolutely. I clearly made a mistake somewhere and deserve to be killed.

>muh honor
>>
>>126318267
I don't know what you want out of a boss fight. Malachai was pretty challenging boss fight. Once you learn his mechanics its pretty easy. Sounds like the problem lies with you. If I try to fight a boss in Dark Souls for 40 minutes with a non upgraded level 0 dagger I wouldn't have fun either.
>>
>>126316043

senpai?
>>
Malachai would be more balanced if you could move and attack independently. (wasd) Discuss.
>>
>>126319102
do you already have currency/gear? if so, LA (LA is pretty shit tho, SA or TS is probably better)
No currency or gear? ED&Contagion
>>
>>126314143
I was the same way at first but now i dance all around malachai. just keep moving.

literally just a case of get fucking good

no it has nothing to do with gear, i play self found until i start mapping/dried lake farm
>>
Here's another thing to consider; the most challenging areas of the game should not be the standard story playthrough. There's no reason for Malachai, or any of act 4's encounters to be so difficult. If they wanted to make a "mechanically difficult" fight, they shouldn't have overscaled the damage and health so much. It should be one or the other.

Regardless, the most challenging part of the game should come after the completion of the implemented story, not from just trying to fucking get there. Maybe maps should be harder and maybe there should be less bullshit 1hko's all around.
>>
>>126315438
can a build be made with this weapon?

like glacial cascade + frenzy charges?

or would it just be total shit? i mean, FREE 9-link
>>
>>126319119
i wouldnt mind that at all

but the "d2 didn thave that so neither should poe!!" crowd would probably be strongly against it
>>
>>126319314
DkS2 and Bloodborne had more 1-2hko too. Just give up and gitgud as they say in DkS boards.
>>
>>126319314
all the oneshot abilities the bosses in the main story have are all predictable, telegraphed and slow. In fact I don't remember ever dying to vaal slam or malachai slam, though I died once to touch of God while learning the game.
In fact these bosses are not really that hard, try doing a high tier map with difficult mods tho, your life will be a rollercoaster
>>
>>126319493
you can build around it and i think something like an ele-hit build or a cold spell would be workable.
>>
>>126319493
for leveling it's good, pretty good in fact
but it won't be viable in higher levels, even if it's a lot of free links the only damage links are added cold (which is level 10 and levels really matter for added flat damage), cold pen and hypothermia, which are both level 1. If you take into consideration that mana leech and reduced mana only help sustain mana (you don't normally require either on a good build) and icebite only allows you to easily generate frenzy charges, it's more like a 6l, 5l if you can't guarantee chill, 4l at endgame because the added cold is low
>>
>>126319314
Partly its how your gear up and partly how you learn the fight. In DS you die to bosses too. People in hardcore can do deathless Malachai. Did you know? You can die in softcore and not lose stuff that you have on that character. You arguments are highly illogical it sounds to me you want an easy faceroll boss.
>>
>>126317873
is there something I could swap to still be able to run elemental reflect maps? I mean with a considerably lower clear speed or whatever, but still not feeling like my char is unable to do some shit.
>>
>>126318946
>I don't know what you want out of a boss fight
For it to be an enjoyable experience. Dying during O&S, which is considered one of the more difficult fights in the series, still presents an opportunity to learn from your mistake and try again next time. When I finally defeated them after n tries, it felt incredible.

Defeating Malachai left no such taste of victory, there was only bitterness and relief that it was over. I agree that a better understanding his mechanics would make the fight easier, but the fact remains that his mechanics are ultimately random and your effectiveness at mitigating them will come in part from your gear, which will vary depending on RNG.

In Dark Souls, attacking a boss with an un-upgraded dagger is a player choice. In PoE, confronting Malachai with shit gear is just an inevitability with a new player. It's just not an enjoyable experience.
>>
>>126319910
you can put a poison arrow gem in if you use a +3 bow but it's pretty horrible
>>
File: 123123123123.jpg (146KB, 684x748px) Image search: [Google]
123123123123.jpg
146KB, 684x748px
poe is harder than ds

prove me wrong
>>
>>126319910
a lot of builds can't do elemental/physical reflect maps, it is normal
if you wanted to run ele reflect maps you would probably need vaal pact and life leech gem, and at least 1 or 2 ruby flasks that should be always up. Even then, it would be still risky, I wouldn't do it, especially in hardcore.
Seriously, ele reflect is like one of the few mods EA can't do, it shouldn't be a major problem
>>
>>126319859
Is it fun to beat act 4 and then proceed to faceroll acts 1 up until the end of act 3? It's not fucking tuned to the rest of the game you brainless mongoloid. It doesn't matter how le beatable it is obviously it's fucking beatable but it's not fun and it's poorly designed. It comes out of nowhere like a fucking tank. Having to grind levels out beforehand is SO fun, right?
>>
>>126319910
>>126320056
>but the fact remains that his mechanics are ultimately random and your effectiveness at mitigating them will come in part from your gear, which will vary depending on RNG.

its an arpg. a d2-like arpg, to be specific. you are pretty much describing the genre

if you dont like these kinds of games, uninstall
>>
>>126320056
or maybe it's the fact that traps are dogshit against bosses.
Seriously, they're really bad at sustained damage
>>
>>126320056
>>126320224
this reminds me:
You're wasting your time.

You're most likely going to look at the skill tree and get excited and make a 120 points build and then make your first character, probably in a shitter league and then kill yourself after the first 10 levels then come back here asking what you did wrong expecting us to spoonfeed you.

We'll tell you to fuck off and read the OP and use google like the rest of us, you will, you'll make a new build and try something new. You'll get to level 30 or something, get bored and ask when does the game get fun. You'll eventually link your first items in the thread asking questions like how to determine the price, we'll tell you to read the OP and fuck off again. You'll say "wah wah haters from hardcore" and continue playing, you'll hit level 60 and realize this game is just a grind so you can start another grind, you'll complain about this here and we'll say "it's a game made by GRINDING GEAR GAMES you faggot", a game in which you grind for gear.

Enjoy, you fucking retard. Get the fuck out of our general.
>>
File: 2HcN5Or.jpg (115KB, 807x807px) Image search: [Google]
2HcN5Or.jpg
115KB, 807x807px
>try a chaos trapper build
>ED doesn't work with trap
>try a skeleton mage build
>skeleton mages can't be supported by projectile supports
>try point blank blast rain build
>apparently damage tapers off across the AOE with point blank/RoA

remember to buy more supporter packs. GGG deserves it for all their hard work
>>
>>126320169
Cruel is undertuned because of a4n many people have suggested game has reached to the point that its better to removed cruel.
>>
>>126320358
This is one of the worst copypastas I've ever read, like it was written by a 14 year old autistic kid.
>>
File: get out.png (916KB, 555x422px) Image search: [Google]
get out.png
916KB, 555x422px
>>126320428
>>
>>126320428
I posted it because I though it was quite on your level of retardation
enjoy
>>
>>126320369
I'd be more happy about trying to redo builds if leveling isn't so boring.
>>
im going to play stormcall and noone can stop me
>>
>>126320224
>these kinds of games
Been a fan of ARPGs for a long time. Played Diablo when it came out while I was in middle school, played D2, D3, Grim Dawn, Torchlight 1 and 2, etc.

Not one of them had the kind of obnoxious difficulties that PoE has. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy 95% of this game, but Malachi is in that 5% that just doesn't need to be a part of this genre. No other ARPG that I've played his this issue.

Boss fights that present both a mechanical and a statistical challenge, like Malachi, while also barring progression into the next portion of the game do not belong in this genre.
>>
>>126320972
cruel malachai isn't that difficult though
>>
What level do I have to be before I can leave Cruel?
>>
File: 1449282491929.jpg (81KB, 1024x733px) Image search: [Google]
1449282491929.jpg
81KB, 1024x733px
>>126321885
>asking this question
>>
>>126322290
I just wanna get the fuck out of cruel and get carried on merc ledge Mr. Catposter.
>>
>>126321885
>>
>>126321885
>>
>>126322616
>>126322962
I'll take the average, thanks for the help.
>>
>>126323070
I always farm to 55 in cruel dried lake and then forgot about level till merc dried lake
>>
File: 1449313888503.png (3KB, 343x543px) Image search: [Google]
1449313888503.png
3KB, 343x543px
who else /spendingchristmasaloneplayingpoe/ here?
>>
>I grinded 6 EX of gear vendoring rares
I just want something nice to drop, my build will my shit until I get decent gear
>>
yo i wanna buy the wings because they're on sale buy i don't want to look like a faggy edge lord
>>
>>126324192
fucking dont

they're the ugliest cosmetic mtx ive ever seen in a game

made even worse by the lack of cloth physics in this game
>>
>>126324192
most of the mtx effects are fucking eyesores
hussar wings are nice though
and there's nothing necessarily wrong with skin transfers
>>
>>126325761
>most of the mtx effects are fucking eyesores
mtx to disable other player mtx when
>>
>Got to 80 SC Bladefall
>Feeling the pain
I have access to enough currency to get anything with minor investment going.

Should I reinvest and relevel as Blade Fall Trapper for the poison madness and if so, Witch, Shadow, or Ranger?
>>
>>126326203

play spooky toss
>>
>>126326476
But... it's shit. :(

Can't I go join the other poison trap bladefall multitrap fags?
>>
>>126326203
rt cyclone
>>
>>126326203
how did you fuck up?

bladefall keeps working fine far beyond l80 leveling
>>
>>126329132
I am total shit at the game.

Life too, but that's another story.
>>
>>126210563
small fraction of time where you are simultaneously having a great and alright time
>>
>>126326203
what the fuck
I leveled to 85 as bladefall with a tree with barely any damage that was intended to switch to something else
bladefall scales so easily
>>
>>126326203
you must of fucked something up bigtime

bladefall shits out damage so easily
>>
File: 1449116646992.png (2KB, 32x25px) Image search: [Google]
1449116646992.png
2KB, 32x25px
looks like HC beat SC to 100 yet again
>>
>>126330960
things like this kinda makes me want to assemble a team of HC players and dominate the SC ladder playing it like hardcore
I always end up in top 100-200 of HC which means in SC I would at least be top 50
>>
File: 1445623245399.jpg (158KB, 1228x913px) Image search: [Google]
1445623245399.jpg
158KB, 1228x913px
>>126330960
i laff evrytim
>>
File: hardcore.png (73KB, 597x59px) Image search: [Google]
hardcore.png
73KB, 597x59px
I'm just here to make hardkeks sperg out.
>>
File: 1432776972120.gif (155KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1432776972120.gif
155KB, 640x360px
>>126330960
>SC
>ZiggyD and Mathil
>Handsome as fuck
>Probably gets laid everyday

>HC
>All look like hobos living in their parents' basements
>Never bath
Okay.tiff here's your (you)
>>
File: dying in poe2.jpg (108KB, 596x580px) Image search: [Google]
dying in poe2.jpg
108KB, 596x580px
>>126331187
>>
>>126320071
rig cap is definitely higher on poe than on ds for starters, need current gen shit to run everything on lowest and 5:4 aspect ratio. Get a widescreen and you really need a good PC to run all those shitty effects on poe
>>
>-34% reserved mana, 2 heralds, hatred, blasphemy with bladefall
This shit is insane, if i get an alpha's howls and/or an enlighten i can run a 3rd herald. I wonder how and when ggg will nerf memefall, it scales too well.
>>
>>126331187
im a softkek and im getting triggered.

how can you be so shit at this game? were you born with 1 arm?
>>
>>126331479
what's your tooltip, level, gem level and tree?
>>
File: 1416800797042.png (155KB, 500x398px) Image search: [Google]
1416800797042.png
155KB, 500x398px
>patches of lightning
>players cursed with vulnerability
>monsters do more damage
>>
>>126331596
no I just didn't bother not dying.
>>
>>126331261
it still cracks me up all the excuses people give for dying like lmao really ive been playing this stupid game for years and i rarely ever die even when it was twice as glitchy as it is now i mean you can altf4 how bad do you gotta be to not play hardcore because of dying ? must be really shit at life
>>
>HC Ladder
>trading jew memes

Nice post-ironic tumblr tier community /poeg/
>>
>>126288286
>cawc
CAWKKKKKKK
>>
Is melee designed to be unplayable without Fortify?
>>
>>126332229
yes.
>>
>>126332229
Fortify was literally introduced to the game to make melee playable you dip
>>
If I start leveling a character after xmas will the HC talisman be dead by the time I get to maps??
>>
Haven't played in awhile and just got back into the game so I have my skill tree resets. So what's the best skills right now? Preferably some new ones
>>
>>126333025
bladefall
essence drain + contagion is also good I think
>>
>>126333025
Bladefall
>>
File: LeafyLastingAsiandamselfly.webm (2MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
LeafyLastingAsiandamselfly.webm
2MB, 600x338px
>not playing a mjolnir build
>>
>>126335375
>Liking <0 Frames per second

>Not using Vessel of Vinktar
I thought you said you were playing a Mjolnir build?
>>
has anyone figured out that super support build some anon was bragging about?

there can't be that many secret combinations can they?
>>
>>126332985
It's already dead.
>>
>>126332985
its dead as soon as the few people who care about HC hit 80+
>>
Whats the minimum map tier i can run to get items to vendor for regals?

T6?
>>
>>126332229

still unplayable desu

cyclone's passable but pointless when real builds just offscreen everything with zero risk
>>
>>126324192
>wings
I'm also considering them
we have 2 hours left to decide...
(and with the rate, it will cost me 28$ can. Not that I mind THAT much but still... mmm)
>>
>>126337249
t6 for drops from uniques/rares
t7 for drops from magic
t8 for everything
>>
File: simply eric.png (350KB, 9999x9999px) Image search: [Google]
simply eric.png
350KB, 9999x9999px
Are they ever going to implement this feature into the game? It's 2015 I mean come on I feel like this would be a huge quality of life improvement I'm sick of alt tabbing to do everything. It's RIGHT THERE in the options but we can't even use it. It may not seem like much but you'd be surprised how far little things like this go towards making the competitive aspect of the game seem more compelling. Especially if we could sort by class then when somebody gets number one it wouldn't be the end all because there could still be a number one duelist, scion, templar, etc.
>>
>>126337374

Thanks kazoku
>>
Anyone else feel that while CoC is awesome to play with, it's just detrimental to the actual metagame and a clusterfuck thing to balance?
>>
>>126338965
Everyone ever.
It's fun, it's powerful, and every new spell/ranged attack just power creeps CoC up the ladder.
It needs to go.
>>
File: ss (2015-12-24 at 05.03.40).jpg (60KB, 470x333px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2015-12-24 at 05.03.40).jpg
60KB, 470x333px
this worth anything? On HC talisman
>>
>>126339370
I fucking hate newfags.
>>
>>126339370
read the fucking OP
>>
whats better for bow, phys crit or voltaxic crit?
>>
>>126339370
could you link your 120 skill point tree you posted when you first got here.
>>
>>126339370
at least 60ex
>>
>>126339370
20c family
right now pm me
>>
>>126339525
>760s are at least 60 Ex on HC
>797s are an Ex on SC.
Comical.
>>
>>126339487
phys is better, but a really good phys bow will be a lot more expensive than a voltaxic

voltaxic is completely fine
>>
>>126339487
ele windripper tbqh lad
>>
>>126339487
Voltaxic blast rain is the bee's knees, phys crit out damages it but not reflect immune like volt
>>
File: Lovecraftian look intensifies.png (1MB, 953x831px) Image search: [Google]
Lovecraftian look intensifies.png
1MB, 953x831px
>>126337365
fuck it
>>
File: ss (2015-12-24 at 05.14.52).jpg (538KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2015-12-24 at 05.14.52).jpg
538KB, 1920x1080px
>>126339401
>>126339437
I genuinely am unsure as to what its worth, there are some posted for like literally 2chaos and then some for as much as 10, I have no clue what affects that price

>>126339502
Not that guy, my builds just normal shit

>>126339601
I don't think its worth that much
>>
>>126340038
HOW NU R U M8
>>
>>126340137
my first character
>>
>>126338965
It needs an internal cooldown or to be removed, yes.
>>
>>126340176
POE.TRADE
TYPE IN ITEM NAME
RECEIVE BALL PARK PRICE
>>
>>126340038
The Unarmed damage % goes from 600 to 800. The huge variation comes from there.
>>
File: 1449157110947.png (307KB, 1100x777px) Image search: [Google]
1449157110947.png
307KB, 1100x777px
>>126313886

I understand what you sayin but to me trading is core aspect of an ARPG.

Also, I think D3 and POE are on opposite sides of the spectrum that makes them both trash. D3 showers you with loot making gold and whites/blues/rares useless, which is boring. On the other hand everything on POE is locked behind a huge grind wall (currency/gear/maps), paired with the shitiest trade system imaginable and you have the worst ARPG experience ever.

Honestly we need a new game with a new dev team that can hit the sweet spot between D3 and POE because I don't see any reason to play any of them. D3 is already a "success" so Blizz doesn't care about diehard D2 fans complaints and GGG are so stubborn and so blinded by reddit that they aren't going to make those changes either.
>>
>>126340487
Thanks for an actual answer mate, I'll have a look
>>
>>126340554
Yeah, keep in mind it's MORE damage, not increased. The difference between 600 to 800% is like having 4-5 Melee Physical Damage "stacked" on top of each other (even though MORE damage is a multiplicative multiplier, but you get what I mean).
>>
>>126340527
Why can't they do some sort of ingame poe.trade board for trading? Just put your item up and how much you are willing the part with it, and the buyer finds it and contacts you. I'll probably take a bit of programming work, but it really is needed at this point.

Does reddit really have them by the balls that much to stop this from happening?
>>
>>126340527
try Devilian
and maybe Lost Ark
>>
File: grinding gear of games.jpg (111KB, 442x700px) Image search: [Google]
grinding gear of games.jpg
111KB, 442x700px
>droprates
>>
>>126341247
My only fear is that they do the work to bring poe.trade into the game then somebody thinks of a better idea and it was all a waste of time but yeah right now it seems like a no brainer. We've been using poe.xyz for how many years now? It seems like it's a staple of PoE by now, it's time to put it in the game.
>>
>>126341247
yeah bro, that would be cool.

You could have it in town next to the stash, and maybe you could list partys on it too, what an innovative and original idea!
>>
>>126341939
whats the point of even adding something like that
>>
why is lc so muchly preferred over cloak of flame?

while 10% extra phys ress and some extra life is good, you also get shocked on every crit you take. wouldnt this even out its advantages?
>>
>>126342670
>taking crits
>>
>>126342670
lol
>>
>>126340527
>I understand what you sayin but to me trading is core aspect of an ARPG
You know come to think of it the only games I really enjoyed trading in were Diablo 1 and 2 not in Diablo 1 so much I just liked stealing people's shit but in Diablo 2 because d2jsp was an awesome community portal to be a part of. I'm not so sure I'll ever enjoy trading in another game every again.
>>
>>126342831
>>126342926
feel free to post legit reply tho
>>
Shield nodes or 2 extra endurance charges+duration?
>>
>>126341247

The main problem with trading right now is that you need to be online to trade. Everytime you're not online you're losing sales and your items are depreciating in value.

>Does reddit really have them by the balls that much to stop this from happening?

Not really. The thing is, the playerbase got pushed into reddit because of nazi mods patrolling the official forum. The problem with reddit is that you need to sugarcoat your posts because you might "offend" someone if you don't, if that happens your post is downvoted to oblivion. Everytime someone shows up with a post complaining about performance there's always, ALWAYS a retard with a laptop posting "hurr it's fine here, 60fps while in groups" which is a blatantly lie and still gets upvoted.

I mean why would you make such changes when you have a myriad of fanboys to back you up AND buy all your overpriced cosmetics, a circlejerk-y team of streamers that doesn't voice politically incorrect opinions because that may cost viewers and a userbase that do the hard work for you (poe.trade, procurement, etc)?
>>
>>126343367
>The main problem with trading right now is that you need to be online to trade. Everytime you're not online you're losing sales and your items are depreciating in value

auction house simulator pls go
>>
>>126343076

Dunno why GGG doesn't allow d2jsp to coexist with POE. Oh yeah that's right, because that would cost black market sales from Mr. Chris "LC dupe wasn't an inside job guys, I swear!" Wilson.
>>
File: TMvbO7N.png (73KB, 608x470px) Image search: [Google]
TMvbO7N.png
73KB, 608x470px
Alright shitters. This or Diablo 3?
>>
>>126344053
Overtuned autism ARPG or glorified 2015 MODURN GAMING Gauntlet? It's your decision.
>>
>>126344053

diablo 3 is shallow as fuck
>>
File: check em.png (4KB, 99x27px) Image search: [Google]
check em.png
4KB, 99x27px
Oh shit.
>>
>>126344757
have you played it recently?
>>
>>126344053
D3 if you listen to Linkin Park
PoE if you listen to Mozart
>>
>>126344870

my friends got back into it a couple months ago, but i quit almost immediately

has there been any major changes in the last couple months?
>>
I notice there are spots on the Skill Tree that don't coincide with a class but definitely look like the beginnings of a class' skills.

How many more classes do the devs intend to add?
>>
>>126345310

Hopefully none

adding the scion was already debateably a bad idea
>>
>>126345413
I don't mind the Scion since she has to be unlocked.
>>
File: Screenshot007.jpg (470KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot007.jpg
470KB, 800x600px
diablo 2 is the most feature complete game in the genre but it's so technically deficient that it can not be enjoyed by a person with a taste for for modern technology. 800x600 25fps dupes and hacks everywhere i'm sorry no it sucks

poe and d3 are both shallow husks in the feature department compared to diablo 2 but they're at least technically tolerable to play

in conclusion, there are no good video games. the best video game is posting about the video games that could have been good such as poe but the developers decided reddit was a good place for community interaction so we have diablo 3 instead, a complete victim of modernization with enough redeeming features to suffer through for short periods of time.
>>
>>126345528
Hot opinions
>>
>>126345528

I dont understand how people can say diablo 2 has more features or more build variety than PoE

There might only be a handfull of builds that can reach ultra autism min maxed clear speeds, but there is fucking WAY more viable build options in PoE, especially if you dont care about maxing your clear speed
>>
>>126345528
>>126345203
there's been a lot of changes, Kanai's Cube is honestly one of the best ideas in the entire updates alone. A lot of people have been saying their free updates alone practically Rival RoS in Content and build diversity updates.

In fact, each patch they've put forth they've revamped existing weaker sets to bring them in line with the other sets.

Example - Weight of the Earth is a set that uses Leap (jump) and makes you earthquake, Raekors is a charging set, Inna's get revamped. A lot of sets getting changed and I hear 2.4 is adding like 80 new legendary effects.

I play both POE and D3 and follow them both on reddit

That being said I don't really think people can talk shit about D3 unless they've tried the new seasons which are surprisingly fun.

The fact that D3 has an ingame ladder feature and comparability of clear speed through timed greater rifts (timed leaderboards which PoE lacks) - it's much easier to see the build diversity of what's strong and weak for Devs -something that chris is fixing with Ascendance and the maze thingies.
>>
>>126345756
>but there is fucking WAY more viable build options in PoE
name 7 viable builds that can clear t14+ maps

name 4 of those that can do uber atziri or core malachai with mods.

you really can't. we're talking without mirrored gear. something like GG gear is fine and even shavs but not mirrored gear.
>>
>>126345794
D3 has the issue where you find your set in like 10 hours then your done

They snapped back too far from the AH days and didnt find a happy medium
>>
Is there a stat that effects Minions other than passives from the skill tree?

Like does higher spell damage effect Minions in any way?
>>
>>126345924
Do you know what Ancients are?

What about Legendary Gem Levels?

What about Paragon Levels?

What about Legendary Gem Recipes for Kanai's Cube?

Those don't take 10 hours.
>>
>>126345756

>if you dont care about maxing your clear speed

then what's the FUCKING point
>>
>>126345932
you could have googled this the time it takes for me to reply.

this is literally one of the most asked questions in the game.

>>126345756
>playing a number simulator
>not min maxxing

I fucking hate special snowflakes like you, fuck off to your reddit hugbox where people hug you for having a "special build". disgusting.
>>
>>126345965
>marginal upgrades
>the same as finishing a set
>>
>>126346186
Every point of str/int/dex gives an % increased bonus. The difference between 100 and 500 of a single attribute can decide greater rift leaderboards, this is common knowledge when you actually check out the leaderboards, this is what minmaxxing is.
>>
>>126317668
>Bed of Chaos
>the most challenging bosses in DkS
lmaoing @ you're life
>>
>>126345965
>Look I can grind 500 extra hours for a 10% improvement!
>That's content yo!

anon, it's crap, I'm glad you're happy with D3 being such a shallow game, but honestly everyone here who cares about it already made their cyclone barbarian and facerolled rift 55 or some shit and got tired of hunting for an ancient of their set that's not that big of a deal anyways.

The problem with D3 is how accessible and easy everything is. Even if each class had 7 or 8 sets, everyone only uses 1 or 2, even if you see 20 barbarian builds online, they don't differ much from each other in terms of gameplay.

Then getting a rift group is so fast and casual, the gmae throws like 200 items at you and they're all shit. I think D3 delivers you too much too fast, and then hits you with stupid grindwall that's not worth playing because your character will be literally the same but with 10-20% more damage/life and that's it.

I'm not saying the game is bad, but the lasting appeal is very very short, you check out the new league, grind to cap, get your set, and yeah... Kanai cube is just a convenience thing, it even made the grind shorter by helpign you complete your set considerably faster.
>>
I got my first vaal orb dudes, i'm the best
>>
>>126345924
Why isn't it just like Diablo 2's loot and chat system? How fucking hard would that be? instead it's a singleplayer online only game.
>>
>>126346239
>the equivalent of spamming divines to get a perfect roll is gameplay!!

come on blizzdrone, im sorry your dead game doesnt have a thread anyone but dont shit up ours
>>
>>126346316
>>Look I can grind 500 extra hours for a 10% improvement!
but that's the same thing in PoE. I don't understand your argument. ARPGs at their core are literally grinding long periods of time just for a marginal increase - why do you think price differences between GG items and mirrored items are so insane?A 370 pdps bow on standard is 40ex. 400 pdps bow on standard is like 100ex, yet Glyph Mark, a 520ish pdps bow on standard is 280ex.
The only reason D3 is "shallow" is because it lacks the randomization you crave. I honestly bet you think PoE's skill tree is shallow as well. I agree that D3 isn't as complex in mechanics as PoE, but to say it's shallow without playing it is very... ignorant.
PoE's passive tree is the equivalent of GW2s old trait system
>oh, put 30 attributes here and unlock a notable
>put another 20 attributes here and unlock a bigger notable
it's literally a numbers game, just like any aRPG.

>Then getting a rift group is so fast and casual, the gmae throws like 200 items at you and they're all shit. I think D3 delivers you too much too fast, and then hits you with stupid grindwall that's not worth playing because your character will be literally the same but with 10-20% more damage/life and that's it.

And once again, I'd like to reiterate. PoE, like any aRPG are made in the same vein. In fact, the "speed" to get to this grindwall is actually faster in PoE. Getting 1-70 in D3 is much slower solo compared to PoE's act system surprisingly.
>.Kanai cube is just a convenience thing,
I think you're underestimating Kanai's Cube, if Kanai's cube were in PoE what would happen? Build diversity would shoot up, and that's what happened in D3.

>Then getting a rift group is so fast and casual, the gmae throws like 200 items at you and they're all shit.

PoE does this too, in D3 at least you can salvage them because you need those shitty items for forgotten souls. The game is built this way for a reason and PoE is built that same way for trading.
>>
i want Bliz' paid shills to leave
>>
>>126346819
You can't honestly believe people who play

ARPGs only play PoE right.
>>
>>126346671
dont you have better things to do than shill a dead game on a cambodian paper-mache symposium
>>
>>126346878
Not him, but I'd expect the one's in a PoE general might only care about PoE. Or at least care about it the most.
>>
>>126346979
Being informed about a subject you hate is better than being uninformed.

And yes, I need to change the isps for the next patch.
>>
>>126347137
I care about both games though. If someone talked shit about PoE and started spewing false facts of course I'd talk. Doesn't mean I wouldn't do the same to any other game, I don't even like Street Fighter but if someone said shit about that and I knew better, I'd call them out on it.
>>
File: nice.jpg (313KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
nice.jpg
313KB, 1600x900px
>>
>>126347371
why you do this
>>
>feel good and happy
>log in Poe
>instantly wants to kill myself again
>>
>>126347440
cause im nice
>>
File: tumblr_nw41zked7b1s748a0o2_500.jpg (135KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nw41zked7b1s748a0o2_500.jpg
135KB, 500x500px
>>126346671
I'll mention an example of the way it works for me, not saying PoE is the god send of the universe, but I'm saying the appeal is longer and thus more rewarding.

So let's say I plan an ES+CI character, so I have to play a character that can grind shit at some point enough to afford good ES gear, this will take me some days depending on luck with currency and what deals I can snatch from other players or if I craft some shit myself instead of buying it.

The amount of time it takes me to do that is about the same time it would take me to gear up a character in D3 with the set I want and the ancient gems leveled up quite a bit, but in D3 pretty much my character won't ever change anymore after that. In PoE I'll change from Being a hybrid shit character to a strong ES character and that's just to be able to progress further into harder content, while in D3 I'll just be jumping from T8 to T10 or some shit and from rift 40 to rift 50, but it's nothing special. So I can keep grinding in D3, but I already have all I want, there's no thrill anymore, just hoping I get an ancient of the same items I already have, and praying I don't get shit stats that don't synergize with my build, but all the shit i get while doing that is crap, no item is worth anything, there's no trading, currency is near useless, I can use kanai to recycle the thousands of shit items I'll get but that's it.

Meanwhile in PoE I keep getting richer, I keep collecting shit, I can sell that stuff, and after a long time, if I get really lucky or really rich, I can buy a shavronne's wrappings, and drop CI, then I start abusing my low life to get auras and what not, linking items differently and farming even harder stuff to get better items or more currency, or at the very least be safer.

In the end both games are about numbers and a waste of time yea, but I can set more mini/long goals in PoE and feel acomplished from spending time there.

PoE still sucks, but D3 is awful crap for jocks.
>>
File: 1450106058362-1.jpg (51KB, 640x628px) Image search: [Google]
1450106058362-1.jpg
51KB, 640x628px
Can I join the /vg/ guild? IGN: FoxyFroster
>>
>>126347896
What are you qualities?
How many hours did you put into the game?
Why do you think you'll be a good addition to out guild?
How many demis have you won?
>>
>>126348029
>>126348029
>out guild?
>>
>>126347896
the only real question is, are you a qt girl?
if not, do you mind wearing a skirt and pretending to be shy on Voice Chat?
>>
>>126348163
*our guild
>>
>>126348196
what are you qualities tho
>>
File: 1450216913148.gif (2MB, 277x342px) Image search: [Google]
1450216913148.gif
2MB, 277x342px
>>126348029
20%

156 according to steam, used the original client long before that though so you can probably stick on another 100.

Because I'll keep the guild stash tidy.

Demis died back in January man what the fuck.
>>
>>126348289
>actually fucking did it

dude how many autisms
>>
>>126348345
>doesnt understand a joke

dude how many autisms
>>
>>126348345
Better than attempting to join the /vg/ warframe guild, they made me write fucking poetry.
>>
>>126348572
>being myg0tted

you'd bake a cake and write the guild on it if they told you to.

how lonely
>>
>>126348572
The haiku test is just to see if you have more than 2 neurons and make sure you're not Brazilian.
>>
whats the /poeg/ guild called anyways.
>>
>>126348572
to be fair, the basic recruiting form there was to fend off lebbit tards

but poeg is already 97.9% reddit anyway
>>
>>126348731
gulp
>>
How much do you guys tend to plan your builds ahead of time?
>>
>>126348731
Shitcrow
>>
>Trying to buy a Divinarius
>One I want is 60c
>PM the guy
>Not online
>Next one is an Ex trade in my Chaos
>Sold
Fuck this game
>>
>>126348795
Some builds will need more planning than others, I mainly just make the tree and choose my main skill links plus one defensive set up.
>>
>>126348795
i plan out defenses and basic damage dealing strategy ahead

the details come later
>>
>>126348854
>hey i'd like to buy your divinarius, would you take chaos? I'll give you [slightly favorable rate] chaos.
>sure / no sorry I need pure
>alright no problem give me a min to exchange
>ok

most people will even hold it for you if other buyers start messaging them
>>
>>126348795
I wanted to find the picture from reddit where the guy writes his build and inventory out on paper beforehand but I couldn't find it
>>
blasphemy enfeeble or arctic armour
>>
>>126348795
I research for about 3 days, all the builds that are being played, speculate how affordable the build will be considering uniques and how popular they will be.
Watch all the videos from previous seasons and ponder what might be op/nerfed in the future, lurk forums to see what's secretly OP, copy a lot of trees and try to optimize them until I find one that feels like I made an improvement upon, and then finally roll a char, only to quit at like 40 because I'm insecure of my decisions and repeat the process again.
>>
>>126349209
arctic armour and self cast enfeeble

just saved you a gem slot and 35% mana
>>
>>126349226
holy shit maybe go outside
Or get good at Dota 2 and win millions of dollars
>>
>>126349209
both

>>126349278
>self cast
>2016

someone doesnt like comfy as fuck builds
>>
What's the better roll on Div high spell damage or crit
>>
>>126348795

I plan for ~106 points and i usually spend at least a couple hours doing math and making sure my pathing is as efficient as possible and looking for synergies with uniques and shit i might have missed
>>
>>126349448
are you a crit build or nah
>>
>find a divinarius
>it gives you less dps than your spell dagger
>sell it to some "muh aoe" autist
>>
>>126347537
>Meanwhile in PoE I keep getting richer, I keep collecting shit, I can sell that stuff, and after a long time, if I get really lucky or really rich, I can buy a shavronne's wrappings, and drop CI, then I start abusing my low life to get auras and what not, linking items differently and farming even harder stuff to get better items or more currency, or at the very least be safer.

Yeah in a perfect world but most of us don't want to become shop bots or have an auction house forced on us. Plus only some builds will transition nicely into a new piece of loot. For many builds you're gonna have to respec half your tree just to use a new item. Have fun wasting all your currency on regrets. I think this is actually one of the strengths of D3 is when you find a new piece of gear, you can pretty much just use it which makes having different sets of items for different occasions more viable. I mean let''s be honest here, most people who play PoE don't want to futz with obtaining mass regret orbs every time they find an upgrade, it sucks donkey balls and many of us don't even trade and just play self found because trade sucks ass in PoE.
>>
>>126349639
AoE is pretty good for clearing on ED Contagion. Contagion spreads at the size it's cast. And it's not like you need much more damage
>>
>>126349687
>many of us don't even trade and just play self found because trade sucks ass in PoE.

there is literally no point in playing a game balanced around trade if you arent gonna trade

no wonder you wish it was more like d3
>>
File: STOP.png (6KB, 636x356px) Image search: [Google]
STOP.png
6KB, 636x356px
>>
>>126349687
>self found

Go play D3 then, I'm serious, there is not a single reason to play PoE instead if you want to play a single player game
>>
>having to use an off-game trade site not affiliated with the developers of the game

so, it's like allowed goldselling
>>
>>126350000
the site just parses the official forums' shit

you dont actually interact with it as a seller in any way other than using tags it undertands
>>
>>126350000
Yeah you got it famila

Just like how the RMAH was a-ok because it was Blizzard Approvedâ„¢
>>
>>126349876
>>126349984
>shifting goalposts
i don't care how they balanced the game or why i should play it the fact is trading is poorly implemented. nobody should play poe for trading it sucks donkey balls.

self found can sorta be enjoyed on a shitty build for a little while at least. trading is absolutely awful.
>>
>>126350132
>botting the forums

wow, keep digging that hole

poe needs a better way to trade, fix the noticeboard in town, it's basically only thing it's used for
>>
Can I get Totems to have Curse Auras?
>>
>>126350279
>trading is awful

It's not my fault your too stupid to get a better than than 2:1 on your fusing and end up buying me a shavs
>>
>>126350279
as bad as trading is, not being able to put builds togheter because what you need never drops, is even worse

so again, if trading is such a dealbreaker for you, why even bother with poe?
>>
Okay so I'm new, playing Witch.

Is it okay to just dump shit into whatever I want for passives, I don't really know what to play and I can't possible be 'funded'

Also I like spork, is it that bad?
>>
>>126350628
No if you dump point your character will become useless eventually
>>
>>126350590
to play new leagues to 90 on my shit build with no gear nothing else then i quit because i'd rather do that than participate in trade because it's worse than playing the game.
>>
>>126350628
look up a guide on the forums. its the easiest way to start playing
>>
>>126350672
any recommendations of a really noob build you can't go wrong or advice for what passives to take
>>
>>126350709
Just go on the forum go to witch builds and find on tagged cheap or beginner
>>
>>126350628
This is a bad idea.

You need to plan a build you can't just dump points willy nilly

>>126350709
Anything will work for a first character, the question is what kind of character do you like playing?

Do you like pets, spellcasting, crits, whatever?
>>
tfw the map grind
>>
Abyssal Cry with Blade Vortex feels really frivolous, but watching an entire room pop into purple is just so satisfying. Also wow, those detonations seem to have a much larger range than the visual effect shows
>>
>The trade system is fine
>i prefer to interact directly with players while trading my superior items and tipping my fluted bascinet
>goes to poe trade
>clicks auto message button
>my HO
>trade complete

Woah, Intense

Seriously how is this any different than just clicking "buyout"
>>
File: 1433283492442.png (362KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1433283492442.png
362KB, 700x700px
>An auction house is bad
>A third party item trade site is good
>>
>>126351190
>they're both shit
whoa
>>
>>126351190
I agree

My old d3 flipping bot is collecting dust we need to change that
>>
at this point complaining about the need for trade in poe is like going to /dag/ and complaining cringy gay chars

if you want a single player arpg, there better choices, and d3 isnt even the top one in that category, blizzshills
>>
File: 1433374069489.jpg (29KB, 336x384px) Image search: [Google]
1433374069489.jpg
29KB, 336x384px
I just want every single item they put into this shit game to have a price fixed to it, a price that fluctuates based on supply and demand.
>>
>>126351578
ok chris
>>
>>126351696
Except rolls fluctuate wildly the same two items could have a price difference of insane amounts
>>
>>126351765
good? or was that some poorly veiled attempt at weakly conveying a shortcoming of such a system? because it's not.
>>
>>126351696

>i want deterministic pricing because my social anxiety makes me accept every lowball offer

kek
>>
new bread where
>>
>>126351950
i'd just like to play a game with trading that isn't raped by the pitfalls of trading. seems like a reasonable enough request.
>>
>>126350972
>tfw still need 50% to hit 90
>its taking forever
>all the t8+ maps I have left are garbage
>im wasting so much chaos getting decent mods
>my character is boring me
>I want to reroll
>still 50% to 90
>>
>>126352239
>>126352239
>>
>>126349209
aa with level 1 cwdt + enfeeble
>>
>>126346671
>Getting 1-70 in D3 is much slower solo compared to PoE's act system surprisingly
Getting to 70 takes me about 4 hours at the start of each season. 10-20 hours in I have most of my gear. Yet somehow I still play atleast 150 hours per season

I enjoy both games but I hate the things where they both go too far in the extreme ends of the scale.

D3 is becoming patch by patch more casualised and they fix problems with skills and classes by making new items which is pants on head retarded. They try hard to balance the sets but end up doing more and more powercreep and always with one set per class standing quite far above the others.

PoE has the stupid focus on high damage and forcing players build too much survivability which cuts down the amount of viable builds by like 90%. There's also the fact how shitty melee skills feel like (the actual melee skills that you need to target to use). Also it's missing a lot of quality of life things like click to move without sacrificing a skillslot and a bunch of other small things.

I feel like the developers could learn from each other's good things and try to fix their shortcomings without taking away the flavour of their games.
Thread posts: 771
Thread images: 152

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.