[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/poeg/ - Path of Exile General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 754
Thread images: 148

File: poe.png (754KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
poe.png
754KB, 800x600px
Why aren't you mapping with a vsparker? edition
Last thread: >>125881040

>New league Talisman info
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1478438

>/poeg/ HC guild (No sporkers allowed), drop your IGN if you want an invite
https://www.pathofexile.com/guild/profile/740

>Helpful links
http://pastebin.com/2a5WBcBP (embed)

>"Hey guys what's the price on this piece of shit item"
http://poe.trade/

>Read this before asking for build advice
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/510084

>2.0 Passive Skill Tree
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree

>2.1 Offline Skill Tree Planner
https://github.com/EmmittJ/PoESkillTree/releases/tag/2.2.3

>Wiki
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

>Delete This
https://github.com/ben-wallis/Filtration
>>
File: s.png (38KB, 194x190px) Image search: [Google]
s.png
38KB, 194x190px
>>
File: ser.png (453KB, 637x693px) Image search: [Google]
ser.png
453KB, 637x693px
>>126033747
come on guys aren't we past this
>>
What builds should I use on my standard characters with rerolls available? I have a Templar and Ranger I'm interested in respeccing, both level 80.
>>
>>126034024
what kind of build do you want senpai
>>
>>126033980
does this happen every league?
>>
>>126031735
Good luck mate.
>>
>>126034082
just fuck my shit up
>>
>>126034082
I want a dyness tank survivability with vaal spark faceroll clearing.
>>
>>126035450
Say no more senpai
Bladefall
>>
File: 1447563574798.jpg (35KB, 265x272px) Image search: [Google]
1447563574798.jpg
35KB, 265x272px
>>126035495
>standard
>level 80
>"dyness tank"
>>
File: 1446466113952.jpg (59KB, 634x369px) Image search: [Google]
1446466113952.jpg
59KB, 634x369px
me on the left speaking to the /poeg// senpai about different ways to build bladefall
>>
So, /poeg/ I just started on the new league (sc) and got to lv 30.

The thing is: I kind of want to get some better equipment before progressing (I'm pretty much facerolling the content, but it's not quite as smooth as I wanted it to be).

Should I do it? Through poetrade? Should I just continue and worry about it later? I only found one chaos and one vaal orb so far, so Idk how that would go...

Give me some options, guys...
>>
>>126037023
level 30 is really early, I normally don't bother buying equipment (not even leveling gear) until I reach merciless for capping resists.
You shouldn't need to buy anything. The game pretty much starts when you hit maps (end of A3 merciless) which is roughly at level 68.
Also, reminder that you're wasting your time etc etc...
>>
>>126037023
pile your currency and get an Aurumvorax with the highest resistances you can afford, that shit will carry you till merciless and maybe even a bit longer than that, just remember to start getting chaos res somewhere along the way or make sure your skill tree takes a few nodes with it.
>>
>>126037023
vendor recipe weapons and good blue gear should be enough to faceroll shit until mid-cruel
>>
what skill tree builder do you use so you can see all the health % totals
>>
>>126037718
its on the OP fucking illiterate faggot
>>
>>126037718
offline skill tree planner
>>
How do you do the Leo daily? Apparently dueling doesn't count as 1v1.
>>
Light arrow or Blast rain?

Blast rain seems to shit on everything but has a slower clear speed when compared to Light Arrow.

Light arrow is on the struggle bus when it tries to kill high hp mobs/buses.

Which one do I roll with? My body says Light Arrow but my heart says blast rain.
>>
>>126038503
sarn arena
>>
File: 1446300398758.jpg (81KB, 625x552px) Image search: [Google]
1446300398758.jpg
81KB, 625x552px
>>126035876
>different ways
>only one superior way (trap)
>>
>>126038538
Do Light Arrow and just take Vaal Burning Arrow for bosses
>>
>>126038538
blast rain is shit because it sucks to scale AoE on the lower right side of the tree
by light arrow I assume you mean lightning arrow, lightning arrow is ok for clearing, use it with chain
for single target the best option is tornado shot GMP, because there's a damage overlap of the secondary effect of the tornado shot projectiles, so more projectiles = more damage if you can aim correctly
You should have 2 skills or at least 2 setups, one for AoE clear and the other one for single target
>>
>>126038713
tell me, how do you build it with a trap?
It doesn't seem optimal to me since the trap cooldown is so high, you can't rely on it all of the time. If only you could have multiple setups with independent cooldown.
I personally leveled to 85 in hc with both self cast and trap version of bladefall. I scaled noncrit because I didn't want to spend currency on crit gear, and you already have many options to scale bladefall noncrit; homever, if I wanted to reach 100 with bladefall, I would probably go crit, since in a group you would need higher damage scaling.
Traps instagut most packs and clear pretty fast but as I said the cooldown is a pain the ass, and single target is a huge problem if you don't have a self cast setup, that's why I used both.
In fact in 85 I was still using deerstalkers for 5l bladefall trap
>>
>>126038764
>>126038763
Right on, I suppose I'll do this then. Just something about blast rain makes my balls tingle.
>>
>>126038503
it has to be ranked pvp, hit B and join the queue from there
>>
>>126039151
did you get hasty reconstruction?
>>
>>126039507
I did not, but as I said I did not focus only on the traps, but rather on just scaling bladefall itself
However, I feel like even with 30% less cooldown it would still not be reliable enough to use it continuously.
It just seems like a bad idea to focus entirely on traps when you could be using both self cast and traps for different purposes.
>>
>>126039773
try it with hasty reconstruction and then come back, instead of theorycrafting shit on your mind

If you go traps, you need trap nodes, if you don't get trap nodes don't go traps, is that so hard to understand?
>>
File: TheScreamSaitama.jpg (102KB, 742x960px) Image search: [Google]
TheScreamSaitama.jpg
102KB, 742x960px
Can anyone suggest to me a fun templar build that can do higher level maps and Atziri? I've got no particular preference as to which type of build, as long as you think it feels good to play. Thanks.

>Pic unrelated
>>
>>126039864
but why would you specialize in traps when you could have a more flexible build? it doesn't seem worth the investment
If you rely exclusively on traps, you will have to pick up clever construction and hasty reconstruction, which is a considerable investment
>>
>>126040028
You can do bear traps for single target or a conc effect self cast, I was doing both, but that kind of proves your point huh?
>>
Christmas stash tab sale when?
>>
>>126039924
why a "templar build" specifically? starter classes barely matter, it's just the starter nodes. Also most builds for atziri just specialize in single target while builds for maps normally rely on AoE clear skills.
As for the templar class, it's mostly unused in 2.1, since it doesn't provide anything interesting in comparison with other classes that are positioned near in the tree: Witch is just better for most ES builds, be it hybrid, low-life or CI; Marauder start is superior for life based builds, and scion start has more jewel sockets easily available, while the templar start only has awful ele nodes into either mediocre spd or attack damage nodes, and life/mana hybrid nodes which are mostly not used in most builds, so why would you start templar?
anyways, I'm not sure about what most people is doing to kill atziri, the first atziri kill of this league was with essence drain which aparently is good; I guess incinerate is now too shit for atziri and SRS should still be one of the best atziri-killer builds;
As of maps, arc, bladefall and SWT are the most popular casters builds. Of those, only arc would be decent with a templar, but for every single different variation of the build another class would be better. And for melee just go cyclone, for which marauder would just be flat out better in every single term
>>
>>126033567
I have two witches to respec

Which build should I go for

Crit arc?
blade fall?
blade vortex?
CoC?
>>
>>126040028
nigga, this is how it works

you get trap nodes, then the traps become pretty good, so you cast them and they kill shit

it's like you get bow nodes, and then use bow, then the shit with a bow becomes pretty good

Trap nodes provide more damage per node than comparable damage nodes, that's the only secret, they need shit like hasty reconstruction so you can spam them more, and some uniques make them better as well.

Traps have benefits and drawbacks which I don't need to mention here, if you don't like them then don't use them, there's ultimate OP as fuark cookie cutter choice, if you don't see the beneffit of traps then don't take them. But don't use them without trap nodes and then come saying "hur traps are le shit, why wud anywun taek dem traps lulz"
>>
>>126040586
>why a "templar build" specifically?

Because I've got a high leveled templar with a reset available and I really hate leveling new characters. :/

Ah well, I'll figure something out.
>>
>>126040702
I didn't say traps are shit, I said using EXCLUSIVELY traps is a bad idea in general, and not the OPTIMAL way of building bladefall, since the starting point of the discussion was someone saying building bladefall with traps is the best way to use them
>>
>>126040905
because self casting won't beneffit from the points you invested in trap nodes, and you'll miss on the "benefits" that traps have...

so what do you do? you get more traps that do cool shit. If you don't like it then go ahead and self cast bladefall.

The fucking exploit is traps double dip into poison, that's it, that's why everyone is using them, I spoonfed you, you're welcome.
>>
>>126041349
I already knew of the poison stuff, even then, the problem about traps is not their damage, and bladefall has a lot of ways to scale it's damage, but traps are still flawed mechanically cause you need the enemy to walk on them, don't have sustained damage on prolonged fights, have issues with terrain, have no leech and no way of generating charges easily.
And even so, you ignored my point, you keep saying traps are good, yes, I don't doubt that, but they're not the best option
>>
>poison gives 60% more damage over 2 seconds with 3 point investment
>added fire gives 44% more damage instantly with no investment
>idiots still think it's better to go poison on selfcast memefall
>>
ST skill tree....

What do you think POEG?

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAAOyjYTQOWlKBuPdpiYEO-gGh0GFaDCfnob55Bh8pK8bOcpLc-X7BLV4cT_gqbtcDjdwfyRdi9wzqExTrhNZIi6qZX_o_o1k3jmyYFted0MgGNv21sshlRR9QjNj21SOywz3o-zzfU51QwfJ2qVYXUQowLYeu95u0_JP2NfWyMpcumf4RvuXx6U__eI_ZirO1Bdf1Nkha_5oEmlcu9YeJVS4w2idNwUioLXfIOSCsKEZYRLwMekBsHHh9BcFaVLpoT8NXb1ElR44QN0WND8uFHBth2VvXbbpfQjoq5PqxmLOF946OK7g7vetN-AF4Zju2DCC59df66
>>
>>126042750
>123 points
>No phase acro
>No essence sap
>No ballistic mastery
>193% life on a ranged character
Other than that, looks fine.
>>
>>126042728

>16% more damage isn't worth 3 points
>added fire is a reliable 44% with the amount of retarded +resist map mods

lmoa
>>
>>126043176
>he waits for monsters to die
wew
>>
>>126043164
Soul siphon for mana?
Ballistic is pretty sick desu
193% is pretty good right?
>>
>>126041865
there's items that beneffit traps, there's inherent beneffits to traps, they support a certain playstile, the damage may not be sustained in particular situations, but who cares when the damage is so high and negates reflect, as I said their nodes have crazy ratios compared with regular damage nodes, so if your planned build crosses nearby trap nodes it's a considerable damage boost for a low cost investment.

Again I don't understand why you're trying to figure out which option is absolute best in the world, there's different options for different playstiles, if you really really need to have the only possible thing that one shots everything and never dies you need to lower your autism, you just want everyone to say "yeah man traps suck! lol everyone using them are retards huehuehue".

Again just stop saying "hur I can't recast them fast enough" when there's a fucking node that lowers their recast timer and you're not using it. It's like saying "fug ES builds suck, I die so fast to chaos damage and I get stunned all the time, it's stoooopied!" and you totally ignore CI and the items that negate the drawbacks from going ES. Taking traps or ES does have it's problems, you build and gear up to overcome them, if that's still shit to you, why can't you just accept it isn't for others. You're just asking for someone to post their build, and a video and prove you wrong or something, that isn't goingto happen, I already told you it's fotm because of the poison shit, again the 3 poison nodes are a lot of damage for 3 god damn points and close to traps, hence why it's a popular choice right now.
>>
File: 1431569657151.jpg (376KB, 983x1073px) Image search: [Google]
1431569657151.jpg
376KB, 983x1073px
WHY
AREN'T
MAPS
DROPPING

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
>>
>>126044262
buy more stash tabs
- Cuck Wilson
>>
>>126043576
again, you're just arguing that traps are good, which I did not say they weren't. What I am saying is that there is no reason to focus entirely and exclusively on traps if you want an optimal build to reach level 100 in a hardcore build, especially after 90 when you'll have to group up with a party.
>>
What should I build as a brand new player going witch?
>>
what the fuck do i play whlie leveling a mjolner char? i'm thinkin meme totem.
>>
>>126044626
I don't get how top players get their maps.

I am trying to sustain T8-T9. I start by building up my T6. I ran dry doing fifteen T5 maps. I ended up with twelve T6 and four T7. Did all my T6 and whatever that drop after. Now I have three T5 and six T7.

I alch and ran all of them. Right now T7 is 2c each. People said just do magic and try to get pack size instead. I did that, and often ended up spending like 20 alts without hitting packsize, which is most than 1c already.

How the fuck do people get maps? I mean there are people selling them, so someone must have surplus.
>>
>>126044926
find a spell you like

use it
>>
>>126044849
You can self cast ALONG the traps if you think it's better, I'm doing it on a lowbie character because I found the wand that gives echo to your spells.

Once you're in the 90's if you self cast you'll be dealing less damage due to the heavy investment into traps, and what are you going to do, waste both your chest and your weapon 6 link to cast a trap and a self cast bladefall (which doesn't get the benefit of your 10-15 trap nodes)?

I just think you'll be wasting potential on your character trying to be doing both things effectively, go with one or the other, but not both, one of them will be shit.

If you're saying you need a filler between traps, then get MORE traps, because those will beneffit from your trap nodes, that's what makes the most sense to me, not casting bladefall from a separate 6 link that doesn't get beneffit from the investment you already did.

I really don't know about any kind of group meta, if you have access to some kind of compendium or guide feel free to share it so we can evaluate if going full trapper is dumb or not. But as I said earlier, I think by the time you have a full setup with items that benefits traps you'll want to cast more traps than self cast. If you don't have items that beneffit traps, and don't want nodes that benefit traps, don't use traps and find a better gimick than trying to do "some traps" and some "self cast" I'm a purist going halfways is gay.
>>
File: 2015-12-21_00001.jpg (658KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-21_00001.jpg
658KB, 1920x1080px
couldn't see the blade cloud there, oh well

whats next
>>
>>126042728

nigger shadow nodes give both phys and chaos, you're literally getting free damage
>>
>>126048215
Oh man I almost died there yesterday, I'm so sorry for your loss, but at least the league is young. Even nugi died again and is playing his sixth character and shit.
>>
>someone offers half of what my item is worth
>I tell him I want double of what it is worth
>he gets mad

Trading is becoming a very unpleasant experience because of the lingering eastern european jews lowballing literally everything.
>>
File: maymay.jpg (107KB, 1024x655px) Image search: [Google]
maymay.jpg
107KB, 1024x655px
>>
>>126048915
>I'd like to buy your void battery for 1 ex and 800 chromes pls :)
>>
>>126049304
and the winner is.... BLADEFALL
CONGRATULATIONS
>>
File: hailSatan.jpg (508KB, 933x835px) Image search: [Google]
hailSatan.jpg
508KB, 933x835px
got 7 maps from this wild ride
>>
>>126049742
Mapping on shitcore isn't that hard though, you just alch everything since mods dont matter shit.
>>
>>126048215
those goddamn floating swords can really sneak up on ya.

sometimes he'll stack a couple on top of each other and you'll die even more instantly
>>
I have Hatred and Grace.

I also have a level 3 enlighten meaning I have 8% mana, just enough to cast my skills.

Whats a reliable setup to curse enemies as a tornado shot ranger?
>>
>>126050580
Split arrow chain curse on hit
>>
I have 7 deaths at 87. I died 7 times today.
>>
Wow i just died at 72 to a freeze explode box. Thought i could tank that shit with a res pot and 3,6k life.
>>
What if there was an armor that turned your player into a spell totem

>+1 max totems
>Freeze has 400% increased duration on you
>You become a spell totem when frozen
>>
>>126051694
>3,6k life
how, I mean I have 5k and not even trying
>>
>>126051824
I returned to poe this patch, so didnt know too much about boxes. Extremely careless of me.
>>
Is staff arc a thing? got this ridiculous +3 lightning gem staff that nobody buys. Might as well make a build with it yh
>>
>>126050580
>grace

i hope you're not evasion
>>
>>126052272
I don't want to be, I have to use it.
>>
File: 1409843219587.jpg (94KB, 830x554px) Image search: [Google]
1409843219587.jpg
94KB, 830x554px
>>126048215
>tfw nearly died on cruel daresso twice
>tfw nearly died on cruel kaom
>tfw friend died to cruel kaom
>tfw eva is suffering
>tfw suffering alone
>tfw i didn't ask for these feels
>>
>>126052297
dont use grace. unless your gear is absolute trash it barely gives any extra evasion chance. that 50% mana could be sued for better things
>>
Do you even need to upgrade witch weapons while leveling? It seems like they all have the same bonus % to spells and I haven't been able to find or roll anything better so far.
>>
>>126052406
here's the idea for you

I have 0 evasion on my gear.

Grace gives me 40% evasion I need for a mechanic so I don't get hit every 0.6 seconds
>>
>>126052843
i thought you meant that you were using evasion gear, carry on then
>>
>>126052710
casters dont really, get a set of lifesprigs and you're good till level 70~

melee definitely has to switch out their weapon every 10 levels to keep up, they get a huge power boost though and will shit all over casters if they get a decent leveling weapon
>>
>>126048215
i never stand still on that fight. i assume the spinning blades will be up my ass at any time
>>
>>126052710
Most people suggest you don't, as long as you have enough resistances worrying about a good weapon isn't that important for a caster. Even some shitty lvl 20 blue with +1 to gems is enough to get to the meaty part of the game.

Spends some chromatics if you need the links for your spells but don't go crazy wasting all your shit.
>>
1-5 continue not playing this garbage game
6-0 play meme ballista
>>
>>126053623
why would you go ballista? it's like a really shitty ranged totem isn't it?

or there's some epic exploiter build already?
>>
File: 1386475400555.png (83KB, 241x228px) Image search: [Google]
1386475400555.png
83KB, 241x228px
>crit bladefall
>>
>>126053991
>5% base
sick memeage
>>
>>126053791
It's pretty good if you build it correctly.
The problem is since it's a totem and a bow skill you're gonna have a hard time getting ancestral bond AND all the phys/projectile nodes without coming up short in defenses considering the right side of the tree got gimped in terms of life compared to the left. Not to mention the ballista shoots really slowly without attacks speed nodes + the gem. If it misses its target, it'll really hurt your clear speed.

If you go totem, might as well roll a witch and use FT. Anc bond is nearby, more life, easier damage nodes. So, it's definitely doable. It's just more of a pain in the ass than it needs to be.
>>
File: rapidexpansiondone2.png (4MB, 672x3424px) Image search: [Google]
rapidexpansiondone2.png
4MB, 672x3424px
Here's a 5 rapid expansion jewel build that I've been doing, unsurprisingly it's shit.
>>
>>126054456
looks pretty good actually. especially with the way multistrike takes control of aim. not really worth the weird tree and 5 sockets

tried the heavy strike one yet?
>>
>>126054980
Nope, but that seems like it would be better since AoE isn't the issue with the build but single target is. Would be cool if you could tree-swap on the fly for single target.
>>
>>126054456
shit? what, Ground Slam is fucking awesome now.
With multistrike you hit all around you and you wont need more than one rapid expansion anyway.
Even if you don't use multistrike, the 20% aoe a lvl 20 Ground Slam gets is very good. Ground Slam gets 25% stun threshold reduction, which is huge.

So since 2.1 Groundslam
more dmg
more aoe
more clear speed
safe as fuck because of stuns
one or two rapid expansion are enough
>>
>>126055073
for single target a 4L heavy strike is enough dps. Or just use a vaal ligthning strike setup, it is the most broken shit anyway. Also you can get 2 6L with a two handed build.
>>
>>126055593
There's infinitely better skills that provide more aoe with less investment and more damage/clearspeed, cyclone/ice crash are better overall skills imo
>>
>>126056859
And to be Frank ice crash is enough damage so that it will more than make up for the stun threshold lost from ground slam, if you just pick up the mace cluster or stun cluster in the Marauder start you'll be knocking bitches around and I can't do shit about it
>>
>>126052335
>died to normal daresso from invisible onshot blades with 1.8k hp
act 4 isn't balanced, the difficulty curve is insane, act 4 normal mobs did the same damage as act 3 cruel mobs, maybe even more
>>
is 25k GMP phyical tornado shot good?
>>
>>126058143
is this viable
>>
Why do people get mad at currency flipping

do they not understand the concept of a market maker
>>
>>126058143
its fine

the randomness is still gonna fuck you up at times
>>
>>126058248
make this bitch *kills you*
>>
Just died but I got a 6 socket pledge of hands, still kinda new what can I build with it
>>
File: TTIT4yK.jpg (38KB, 342x647px) Image search: [Google]
TTIT4yK.jpg
38KB, 342x647px
>>126058615
>>
>>126058801
Oh, thanks reddit
>>
>>126058801
>level 30 Spell Echo
>(120 to 160)% increased Spell Damage
>100% increased Maximum Mana

What the fuck
>>
>>126058890
we know, it's literally a stat stick
>>
File: 1438141815473.jpg (1MB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1438141815473.jpg
1MB, 5000x5000px
>>126058890
>>
Should you always save rares to vendor as a set for the recipe? Or is it only worth doing once you can start getting chaos orbs?
>>
for the higher tier talisman uniques
do you need to sacrifice a unique to have a chance?
>>
Ok memesters, is there a loot filter that is generally accepted as being the best around?

I'm using ziggyd filter but I have the impression that it can get improved.
>>
>>126059730

Only once you can actually get chaos orbs. Also the only rares you should save is jewelry. Rings ammys and belts. The rest is easy as fuck to get.

>>126059784

Get that fishmancer or whatever, something with fish.
>>
>>126059784
Neversink
>>
>There are people in this very thread who didn't make their own loot filter
>>
are you retarded?
>>
File: 2015-12-21_00001.jpg (27KB, 195x460px) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-21_00001.jpg
27KB, 195x460px
>tfw
>>
>>126060918
>rain of arrows
memed
>>
File: 1436300063384.jpg (13KB, 526x526px) Image search: [Google]
1436300063384.jpg
13KB, 526x526px
Holy fuck Malachai is such a bullshit fight. Does anyone enjoy this, at all? There is so much bullshit going everywhere, none of following any apparent logic like piety / oversoul / voll. It all does a heap of damage and he has a ton of hp, which he heals in heart phases. Its impossible to meaningfully dodge all the shit so dont even try if you're evasion. The only option is to invalidate mechanics with insane tankiness AND dps on the move. To top it off the returns for actually killing him are shit comparative to time taken, you're better of in dried lake, which is why everyone stays there. yes i'm mad
>>
File: yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.png (189KB, 788x784px) Image search: [Google]
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.png
189KB, 788x784px
>>126060994
>almost die to him after i've killed him from all the shit he leaves on the ground
>>
>>126060994
>dont even try if you're evasion

acro/eva has a comfy time vs him

the problem is shitters believe that mechanics that let you be hit less means you dont need further phys mitigation so few people use lc/cof and charges on top of it
>>
how much do I need to pay for someone to kill Malachai for me on normal hardcore?
>>
>>126061231
normal malachi is pretty easy

man up
>>
>>126061310
I have like 1.5k hp and 500 ES, fire and lightning rest around 70% but cold res is really low

is that enough?
>>
>>126061826
max your cold and the other res and you are fine

really there is no reason why you shouldnt do a4 without capped res
>>
File: Untitled2.png (767KB, 651x785px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled2.png
767KB, 651x785px
help
>>
>>126062584
make an alt or two and take all the gems with him/them
write down in a notebook what he/them is/are holding for future reference
>>
>>126062584
Alright for the gems think about it do you REALLY need two Ethereal Knives? You can get the gem at level 1 and there's probably a lot of those gems you can just buy stop hoarding them.
>>
>>126049742
spoiler that shit
>>
d
>>
>>126045082

RMT yo.
>>
D
>>
Is Lightning Arrow build still good?
>>
>>126065794

Its decent. Consider using Physical to Lightning and Thunderfist gloves.
>>
File: tYCRlsr.jpg (248KB, 889x667px) Image search: [Google]
tYCRlsr.jpg
248KB, 889x667px
this squirrel walks up to you and slaps your favorite build on the ass

what do you do?
>>
Where's Catposter
>>
Did they fixed the awful trade system and performance issues?
>>
>>126066074

no
>>
>>126065908

So last night someone left a comment on one of my build ideas, and I quote: "retarded shitcrow. have fun rerolling on a4c"

I sat there stunned. And cried.

And before you start the: "fuck haters, don't listen to elistist hardcorers" - do't. It isn't helpful.

Thing is: I've been insecure about my builds ever since i started playing.

I'm *not* bad (but even if i was, so what?) at all. Depending on how i feel I'm anywhere between Phox and Ziggy in gameplay. I just don't stream because its too stressful for me so maybe that makes me seem lesser to most people.

But i like how i play. I have fun and my guildmates have fun playing with me. And my audiences (people who watch me play in my room) cheer when i kill very hard bosses.

All builds are beautiful. Even mine. And they sure as fuck don't take away from me being a good Softcore player.
>>
File: what.png (55KB, 130x212px) Image search: [Google]
what.png
55KB, 130x212px
when can I play again

People said it was too late to start playing due to some sort of update which will introduce subclasses

please assist
>>
>>126066385
March
>>
File: 14395390912300.jpg (93KB, 604x551px) Image search: [Google]
14395390912300.jpg
93KB, 604x551px
>>126065962
>>
>>126066385
you're joking right
>>
>>126060128
Spoiler that shit
>>
>>126066265
um excuse me
>>
>>126066527

No, just very uninformed
>>
Whatever happened that Unique that resembled Dominus' gloves, like facebreakers? Has it even been released?
>>
> Make topic on official forum before Talisman about how overpowered broken vaal spark is
> Get told it isn't because lots of currency investment

People are stupid in this game if you say a certain skill is overpowered. Same shit with incinerate it was so mind blowingly overpowered yet everyone said it wasn't.

2.0 is more horridly balanced than before. At least flameblast wasn't clearing so much faster than other builds at the time. On top of that the high end maps are usually too hard if you run it with alched mods unless you're doing an exploit build such as incinerate or vaal spark or any other skill GGG fucked up with such as bladefall.

Ignore the skills that have been useless for years, even if GGG tries to buff them they still suck (glacial hammer, viper strike).
>>
so

6l with no rng voreichi (1500 fuses = 750 chaos = 15 ex)

or with fuse spam (1-????? fuses)

?
>>
>>126066678
Do Vorici that way you won't get fucked over if you have bad luck
>>
>>126060994
>>126061146
His normal / cruel version is fine. His merciless version is overtuned. He's easily harder than all of the bosses pre tier 9 (76) maps. Only exception is Temple Piety, but I think that boss needed a hotfix long time ago (beams deal 1.1k damage each on 75% resistance with no damage mods and you can get hit 4x in a single second)
>>
>>126066649
Doryani's Fist.
>>
>>126057461
Fourth difficulty where every boss is Torchoak Grove
>>
>>126066632
just fucking play jesus dont listen to poohgee
>>
>almost have a retarded rip because forgetting to flask a bleed by some rare

remember to get 7 hours of sleep poeg!
>>
File: nice meme.png (385KB, 670x372px) Image search: [Google]
nice meme.png
385KB, 670x372px
I just opened up the game... I'm scared
>>
File: 1447563574794.jpg (33KB, 268x280px) Image search: [Google]
1447563574794.jpg
33KB, 268x280px
>>126067502
>having global open
>>
>get a nice item with a fairly stable price
>can't be assed putting it in the shop
>try and sell it in trade
>100% item flippers whispering outrageous lowballs

trade chat is fucking unusable
>>
>>126067616
trade chat?
>>
>>126067240
They actually made Torchoak grove harder every patch by making all the little totems fire at different spots.

That unique rakango Tsitseraki or so is absolutely insane as well. I wonder if they tested that boss at all. You can clear all of act 4 with ease, but this guy can gib you instantly for all your life.
>>
>>126067616
>>126067727
Oh its nice.

But it works only if you sell for a price slightly lower than the lowest on poe.trade (discarding the joke prices on poe.trade).

I often even managed to sell an item higher than poe.trade simply because everyone was offline.

>>126067502
Nicememebuild.

Sounds like vaal spark.

How come GGG doesn't hotfix that crap? Its much more broken than someone who can 100% slow with a lv 4 empower, atziri's disfavour and all 20% quality gems.
>>
>>126045082
I chiselled then alched rip tier mods on a penninsula tier 8 map. I got 5 tier 9 maps as returns lol.

tier 9 maps are like 8-10 c at the moment. Only bad thing was 2 damage mods and beyond. If I spawned a beyond boss he could easily oneshot my 6k hp, even with fortify on. It was curse immume map as well.

I almost died to a fucking rare devourer in that map along with a few beyonders hitting me for insane damage at a certain moment.

This is how people sustain maps by continously running this kind of shit. That's why top maps are cheaper in softcore since softcore players don't care much about dying past 90 or so since 90-100 takes so insanely long.
>>
>>126067608
I use 820... it opens up to whatever when you open the game
>>
I have a 45 witch with a skill reset, she was a summoner, any fun build you can recommend? Are support builds viable?
>>
>>126034308
it died off since gems are sold in vendors now, before everyone put the ones that dropped there
>>
Do tormented spirits have a higher chance of spawning on maps inhabitated by undead? I just had 4 in my undead Shore
>>
File: 1436704850028.png (81KB, 896x198px) Image search: [Google]
1436704850028.png
81KB, 896x198px
>>126069025
>playing perm leagues
kill yourself, fgt
>>
>>126069025
I'm currently running summoner support, it works pretty well. Victario's Influence with Hatred, Wrath, Anger and Haste, Prism Guardian with Discipline and Purity of Elements. My solo clear speed is not amazing, but it's really safe, and my summons are practically immortal
>>
>Thraxia
One volley of her screen covering projectiles does 4k damage what the fuck
>>
File: 1448245699560.jpg (16KB, 356x356px) Image search: [Google]
1448245699560.jpg
16KB, 356x356px
>>126070078
>current year
>not having block
>>
File: PRAISE.jpg (649KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
PRAISE.jpg
649KB, 1920x1080px
Have the gods smiled upon you today /poeg/?
>>
File: 1449569410369.jpg (127KB, 1044x488px) Image search: [Google]
1449569410369.jpg
127KB, 1044x488px
>>126070445
>reserving life

GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: Capture.jpg (65KB, 589x625px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
65KB, 589x625px
He just runs away, like RUNS away!
It's so fun to miss killing him because he just keeps running away
We need to praise the individual who designed such epic mob, it's just so great!
>>
are you retarded?
>>
>>126070956
Some of those spirits are also completely overpowered (their effect).

The arsonist one that gives the firestorm effect at higher maps does insane base damage without even damage mods active. Not sure why GGG hasn't hotfixed that, after all the firestorm buffs it can even make the Gorge map boss an impossible task.
>>
Is it even worth trying to sell 5 socket stuff? Seems like it just takes up space.
>>
>>126071864
who the fuck buys 5s stuff? you mean like white 5s? nobody would buy that trash
>>
File: Ondar's_Guile_passive_icon.png (24KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
Ondar's_Guile_passive_icon.png
24KB, 128x128px
>>126070078
>he doesn't know how to dance around arrows
>you will never have the guile of ondar ever again
>>
>>126071381
why do you keep asking me this
>>
File: 1360603001496.png (13KB, 340x45px) Image search: [Google]
1360603001496.png
13KB, 340x45px
>>126073502
>>
File: Untitled.png (89KB, 1529x290px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
89KB, 1529x290px
>accidently log on to old character on sc

wew lad
>>
>>126070956
The most annoying shit with these guys is that you can't push em away from walls, the best you can do is run them along the side. ggg also nerfed the bonus for running through mobs, so chances are it'll not be worth your time.
>>
>>126071936
>sold two 5 links for 15c each the first week into the league

I'll never be able to jew like this again
>>
File: 1440670048402.jpg (36KB, 500x414px) Image search: [Google]
1440670048402.jpg
36KB, 500x414px
esk is on the verge of becoming reddit

how do we save him, poeg?
>>
File: 1386629165007.jpg (18KB, 567x78px) Image search: [Google]
1386629165007.jpg
18KB, 567x78px
>>126070956
>he doesn't use vaal rain of arrows to lock them in place
stay pleb, fagit
>>
>>126073654

The worst, absolutely worst thing is that tormented spirits expire in such a short time. It is a chore and luck to find a rare/unique to bait it TO a tormented spirit. Sometimes, all you have to do is to be in vicinity, not even hearing the fucker for him to engage timer and expire.

IDK what GGG were thinking when they made them - absolutely retarded AI and pathfinding, and that dreadfull expiration timer.

I missed a Smugler like that. It kept hugging the wall like a treehugger and refused to enter a rare monster, that was a hands reach from him.

Fuck GGG.
>>
File: a8d45359b6[1].jpg (11KB, 489x19px) Image search: [Google]
a8d45359b6[1].jpg
11KB, 489x19px
>>
>>126075092
just ignore them if you hate them that much
>>
File: 1439893750830.jpg (158KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1439893750830.jpg
158KB, 1280x720px
>>126075202
>ignoring free drops
kek, stay poor
>>
>>126075527
>tutorialcore
>>
File: Breads.jpg (36KB, 200x313px) Image search: [Google]
Breads.jpg
36KB, 200x313px
>>126075527
>Divine Orb 14c
u wot
>>
>>126075648
They're 2:1 exalted orb in perm leagues.

If it wasn't for tabula rasa they would be more like 2 exalted orbs for 1 divine as they're more rare than exalted orb drops.
>>
>>126075202

I dont hate them, i hate their mechanics. I actualy like TS very very much, because of potentialy good drops and a good challenge.
>>
>>126066265
>But i like how i play. I have fun and my guildmates have fun playing with me. And my audiences (people who watch me play in my room) cheer when i kill very hard bosses.

this line really boost it from a meh tier copypasta to some good shit my man
>>
yo any build advice for new League?

Just came back from 6month of Break
played SA/TS Ranger before, want something with Energy Shield or atleast fun this Time
>>
>>126049304
bladefall and srs are fine
vaal spark is just overpowered
>>
File: AYOOO.jpg (38KB, 940x288px) Image search: [Google]
AYOOO.jpg
38KB, 940x288px
>>126076258
CI EE Trapper
>>
Didn't they change boss map drops making them only be able to drop -2 and +2? Temple piety just gave me a fucking grotto
>>
>>126070627
retard
>>
>>126076673
could u spell it out? im kinda new ( 250hrs )
>>
>>126076829
Just google hybrid trapper path of exile

Probably better than CI 2bh
>>
>>126076691
calling someone a retard doesn't accomplish anything unless you explain why they're a retard, anon
>>
>>126076673
>that post gets you a warning on /vg/

could someone have a chat with /sp/s jannies about being more relaxed then? a comparable post there would've been a 30day.
>>
File: 1438452057668.webm (2MB, 305x267px) Image search: [Google]
1438452057668.webm
2MB, 305x267px
>silly catposter
>>
GUYS
what new unique build I can roll a build on? It will be an attack build because spells are for leveling (aside from vaal spark)
>>
File: 1449397238464.png (75KB, 348x301px) Image search: [Google]
1449397238464.png
75KB, 348x301px
>>126077417
what do you want?
>>
>>126077968
~cat
>>
>>126077968
I-I love you
>>
>>126066654
what expensive gear do you need for vaal spark?

also link the thread if you can
>>
>>126078304
shavs 5l
chill of corruption
sacrificial harvests
>>
>capped resistances
>4.5k hp
>fortify
>need to get close to deal damage
>t6 temple boss shreds me in seconds

What am i missing?
>>
>>126078441
The "not getting hit" part
And the fact that some bosses are retarded compared to others, like temple one
>>
Can someone explain why divination destille is not used in every build for farming?

It seems retardly good since it only takes a flask slot?
>>
>>126079015
you need to be able to reliably deplete your manapool/life it's not possible for some builds
>>
>>126076690
they only limited the map drop levelwise upwards (so +2), downwards it's unlimited. Which is pretty retarded
>>
>level 90 5700 life 120k + penetration single target dps cold based tornado shot
>shit dies fast, clears well, great DPS
>really fucking hate the inconsistency of crits(65% crit and 93% hit rate)
>just want to go pure unmitigateable physical DPS EK

How good is EK's solo clear speed? I have 30 regrets free and just need 2-3 exalts for the gem and a new wand/shield and rings.

His stats will be

37k physical dps + 11k cold from hatred zero buffs/charges/curses factored.
2% life leech from gem
6000 life, 47% eva(65% with flask) and acro+phase acro + atziri spell acro boost

37k physical damage is equal to 150k tooltip elemental DPS anyway cause

>muh res
>penetration?! that's a tooltip dps loss!
>>
>>126079107
What does depleting life/mana have to do with it?
>>
>>126079225
The flask effect goes away if your life/mana is refilled.
>>
>>126079225
The mf effect ends as soon as flask recovers your hp/mana
>>
File: spongebab.jpg (11KB, 392x243px) Image search: [Google]
spongebab.jpg
11KB, 392x243px
Do craft a 5l or take my chances with a 6l?
>>
>>126080057
take a 6socket base and use the inevitable 5l
>>
File: 14506885991160.png (73KB, 298x448px) Image search: [Google]
14506885991160.png
73KB, 298x448px
r/ GULP GULP OUT OF MANA copypasta
>>
Using Mjolner with Molten/Lightning Strike, what's the best to sustain mana?
Or just bend over and use Blood Magic support?
>>
I could use some help with my new non-devotion mjölner build:

Im roughly folling some guide, my tree has only lightning damage, no elemental, for this reason i was told to use lightning strike as the trigger ability.

So my chest looks like this: LS-Faster attacks-multistrike-?-?.

The guide says blood magic and LMP for the last 2 slots, but i always have full mana even without BM and LMP would only help with AOE damge, my problem is boss damage though.

Should i stick in empower?

Second weird part is the shield gems, guide says CoH-HoT-Warlords mark which results in the mark only being applied when 1 of the thunderbolts from the heralds hits, which is really unreliabe

Any help appreciated
>>
>>126078441
temple piesto is godmode pretty much
even my 75/75 mjolner had trouble tanking her
>>
>>126080917
if you don't have the mana just go blood magic.
or get a +2 mana on hit jewel/s
>>
Post your background music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xw5AiRVqfqk
>>
>>126080725
AHAHAHAH IM LAUGHING IM IN TEARS
WHAT HAS THIS RETARD WILSON DONE TO HIS FUCKING GAME?

Everyone told him "Normal diffculty is slow and boring" so what he did was gut mana leech so that now the early game is 10 times slower and more boring, what A FUCKING IDIOT.

mana leech has been divided by like 20, it stacks but reach the rate cap after like 3 stacks, and then mana pots were fucking nerfed to restore less mana per use, and then clarity was fucking nerfed too why not. So basically, even with leech and clarity you can't sustain attacks even while poting while before leech was enough. And they didn't even remove that fucking oom line so your retarded char is permanently stuck in a time loop saying 'I'm out of mana' 'I'm out of mana".

AHHHH WHAT THE FUCK THIS IS SO BAD SO SUCKY SO BORING SO AWKWARD SO MEDIOCRE GULP GULP GULP GULP IM OUT OF MANA GULP GULP OUT OF MANA IM NEVER GIVING YOU ANOTHER CENT YOU IDIOT YOU DESTROYED YOUR OWN GAME IM GONNA SIT BACK AND WATCH YOUR FACE WHEN YOU REALIZE EVERYONE IS PLAYING TOTEM THEN LEAVING THE GAME OUT OF MINDNUMBING BORINESS GULP GULP OUT OF MANA
>>
File: 1445722404985.gif (35KB, 408x397px) Image search: [Google]
1445722404985.gif
35KB, 408x397px
>>126081460
Thanks family
>>
>>126081460
doesn't the reduce mana cost jewelry fix all that shit? and the reduce mana cost nodes?

I think the intention was to make more things required to sustain skill spam, and not just lel I use this one thing and now i have infinite mana and can abuse MOM or have a retardedly small mana pool and a bajillion auras reserving 95 of my mana.

I think the problem was not realizing this sooner and spoiling the players. There's a lot of unfun mechanics and gear checks in the game which hate, but I can see where having near infinite casts with so little effort was a problem, blood magic was a big tradeoff, either the node or the gem, both gimp you considerably to have near infinite mana, while clarity and mana leech were too good with no drawbacks.

The problem is how they change things, and leave people with their stupid expensive to cast builds, and now they can't sustain what they used to do.
>>
Just started the game lads what spec should I go?
>>
>>126082137
Nigger the post that was responding to specifically asked for the gulp gulp oom pasta. It's a pasta you autist.
>>
>>126082340
holy paladin
>>
>>126082340
just fireball with LMP, fire pen and echo, pretty OP right now
>>
For TailsmanHC its maybe viable a CoC+Ciclone with Staff starting with Scion? Or I'm wasting my time doing somenthing impossible?
>>
>>126082394
GMP, all AOE nodes and 4 jewels minimum bitch
>>
are corrupted items good?
>>
>>126080975
Nobody has any pointers?
>>
so incinerate was gimped right? what's a good alternative to that?
>>
>>126084439

Bladefall.
>>
>>126084439
>base damage nerfed
>casting speed nerfed
>more multiplier divided by two for each stage
nah, it's fine, it's just around 600% less efficient :)
>>
>>126084773
but bladefall is physical, my build has fire shit
>>
>>126085181

Flame Totem / Searing Bond or Firestorm Spell Totem.
>>
>>126085181
standard shitter pls go
>>
File: 2038402384230.jpg (14KB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
2038402384230.jpg
14KB, 320x213px
>a 5 second delay on my logout macro
>>
>>126085712
>esc
>logout

only plebs use macros.
>>
File: 1449962461386.jpg (116KB, 394x500px) Image search: [Google]
1449962461386.jpg
116KB, 394x500px
>trying to get willorin demontamer to pick up a talisman
>drop the 3 talismans i had in my inevntory
>he stands right on top of them
>doesnt pick any up
>try for 2 minutes
>get asspissed
>go to my stash
>get literally 30 talismans
>drop them all on the ground near him
>30 seconds later he finally picks one up
>kill him in three hits
>>
>>126085818
>I'm too lazy/dumb to set up a macro

escape+clicking is the only REAL GAYMER way of playing this game
>>
>>126085818
>doesn't directly send tcp packet to disconnect
>>
>>126086025
alt+f4 isn't safe?
>>
>>126086014
>drop talisman near him
>portal out
>portal in
>stand around in grace period until he picks it up
its fucking easy mate
>>
>>126067984
>>126067984
what is it that vaal spark actually does so well?
dont you have to kill billions before getting to use it?
>>
>>126089057
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwgnqLtRC_E
>>
>>126079170
>EK
senpai pls
>>
have you found something that you think it's OP but the community doesn't acknowledge it?
>>
>>126075043

hey, thats my character
>>
>>126062584
>>3 rain of arrows
>>
File: 1431571052044.jpg (9KB, 238x231px) Image search: [Google]
1431571052044.jpg
9KB, 238x231px
>>126090992
the "community" is full of noob casuals that fanboy streamers and regurgitate whatever they say and do. they claim to know everything based purely on what they've heard from other people, who are just as bad as they are. who cares what the community thinks. 99% of people complain about what's "viable" when they've never been past t3 maps. they preach about end game builds in a vain attempt at looking a lot more skilled than they really are.
>>
>>126091241
>unironically using the word noob

wew sure is 2001 in here
>>
>>126091580
lol noob get out of here or I'll pwn u
>>
I could use some help on my tree. I'm trying to go for more life nodes, but I'm starting to think I have terrible pathing choices. Am I overreaching for nodes I could get more easily elsewhere?

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwQAuR0V7JkrvYHKkITZR34B3C_MvTZ347aKwYJlTaluYuxNRr6neWiE7xm0wQTawWEhLYNfP3TtGlUVIBQgGj5_4wUtiO32owkz7w5-4vIvMft676n673rRNnk5m1hAoOHv7g7TfuIs6dXkUcC_IWBW-gBeSO6XeamVBIdEnn8rGY494igqDPePmVO7MHztg3iui0-srzJO1FLI3FFHCC6xswMny_XBSY2_G61E0jGw_h0FtfrrlLij59y9wuzo1pLzexQCEecPOq2bJl5Fb4QyAf8cshnPep7N8pxul_e-

Also, what are some opinions on Wild Strike?
>>
I have a Bino's and Death's Hand.

Decides to do Reave. Should I invest in frenzy charges and/or power charges? Any other uniques that I should grab?
>>
>>126091984
you literally take 20 dex over 10% life, have a good look yourself before you start begging for worms
>>
>>126091984
what the fuck are you even trying to do?
>>
>>126091984
>I'm trying to go for more life nodes,

you could start by not skipping the lifenodes.

and what are doing crit? RT? you have neither
>>
so whats the righteous fire meme build? is it still kaoms heart/brightbeak/rise of the phoenix with fortify leap slam, searing bond and spamming flame lash?
>>
>>126089764

just respec'd as a BM EK-eva user and using level 1 support gems.

30k unmitigateable physical dps (worth 120k elemental).

I have about a 450% poison modifier, so I do 55% poison per second stacking, only boss mobs have resistance to it.

So that's 45k unmitigateable full screen DPS as a tank-spec char.

feels bretty good atm, can literally play blindfolded and do fine.
>>
What are good support gems for lightning strike in a mjölner build?
I have faster attacks and multistrike

Mainly looking for single target damage
>>
>>126094285
Weapon Elemental damage, melee physical damage
>>
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIAm40ILu2DGY4AXtN-73oknX117g5iWv66o4r8xSP2DY1Nko19h3YV9jB8459ieVFHSn0ABj7Pjb_nVL3mBbXUIyT9BnDC7OjW_95On7TFIuqbJnp_DPJirNvnwzotVTIBpctsjEcGm7UWqrIZnar2_Nh2X7A90c96Nj2nNLk-VvXKSgV9YevrY6xm225vnlFMelO1SBEvLOGX0PGzgwmsR9RCfeOOiktXfVuEb8DjKk11_UfiFr8i4iaVpDlh4lVLjDaJ03BSKgtd8g5IEZYHHpUu8NWP-klRXEBUvRXtlovVuQ==

Viper Strike - Melee Phys - Rapid Decay - Void Manipulation - Faster Attack

Reave - Faster Attack - Multi Strike - Melee Physi

What you guys think? Blasphemy on Poacher's Mark and Assassin's Mark. Swap to Enfeeble and/or Temp on harder bosses.
>>
>>126094807
Uh, woops.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIAm40ILu2DGY4AXtN-73oknX117g5iWv66o4r8xSP2DY1Nko19h3YV9jB8459ieVFHSn0ABj7Pjb_nVL3mBbXUIyT9BnDC7OjW_95On7TFIuqbJnp_DPJirNvnwzotVTIBpctsjEcGm7UWqrIZnar2_Nh2X7A90c96Nj2nNLk-VvXKSgV9YevrY6xm225vnlFMelO1SBEvLOGX0PGzgwmsR9RCfeOOiktXfVuEb8DjKk11_UfiFr8i4iaVpDlh4lVLjDaJ03BSKgtd8g5IEZYHHpUu8NWP-klRXEBUvRXtlovVuQ==

Minor Change.
>>
>>126092051
>death's hand
JELLY

I use viper strike with bino's and ming's
>>
>>126093950
>EK
>when bladefall exists
Senpai pls
>>
>>126095267 here

>>126094807
I use VS + FastAtck. + Multi + Splash + Inc.Crits

Either go full VS or full Reave, no need for both.
I invested heavily in evasion+dodge (atziri's step, hyrri's, acro, 17k eva) and you can do high maps no problems.
76% crit right now
>>
>>126092719
>>126093749
>>126093815
I was mostly aiming for some general sword&board evasion build and just working with whatever I could get in terms of equipment. I started out using frost blades, then got a hold of Wild Strike and have been using it though Cruel and Merciless. Anyways, here are the changes with more life nodes and less shitty paths

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwQAuR0V7JkrvYHKkITZR34B3C_MvTZ347aKwYJlTaluYuxNRr6nwBp5aITvGbR4DcEE2sEtg7XyXz907RUgNZIUIBo-f-MFLfajCTP-j9i97w5-4vIvMft67-960TZN4_4KUEd5OUCg037iLKZX8kXkUenVwL8hYABeSO464Zd5ns2plQSHRJ4Zjj3iKCrynAz3j5lTu-2DeK6LT26XrK8yTggusbP3vqOKG60j9k2SjX0wfNRSyNxRRwMny_XBSY2_RNIxsP4dBbX666Pn3L3C7OjWkvMCEecPOq2bJl5Fb4QyAf8cshnPemHrelM=
>>
>>126095631
fuck the marauder area

focus on getting more crit nodes for swords

and you STILL skipped the very first life nodes the duelist gets
>>
>>126095576
I want to make a build that can do double Kaom or Double Daresso along with Avatar of Thunder for the challenge.

Would having just a separate setup to buff Viper Strike single damage be better for killing bosses?
>>
>>126095576
>>126096081
Also, do you heavily invest in frenzy or power charges? I am not a fan of either and seems like heavily investing in them seems like a huge effort.
>>
>>126096081
Then you will have to think if chaos nodes are worth it, and also consider using a poison gem for reave (if you take poison cluster and enough chaos+phys nodes)
>>
>>126095631
get heart of oak and drop ball and chain
>>
>>126096247
Use blood rage since Bino's healing counters by far blood rage's life degen.
So free frenzy charges. I have 5 charges so far. Remember they are %more damage now
>>
I want to make a tanky as fuck character with regen that somehow abuses wild strike. preferably female

Any suggestions?
>>
>>126096380
Ok, last question. How much % evasion you have from tree regularly and by dex? Did you take Phase Acro?

I haven't made a melee character since Ambush and certainly never on right side of the tree. Thanks for the help.
>>
>3 skill points available in a3
>only 1 skill point available in a4
how is this even acceptable
>>
>>126095424

>joining the ziggyD bandwagon

nigga please.
>>
>>126097631

Who the fuck is ziggyD and why using Bladefall is "joining a bandwagon"?
>>
File: 1450605279651.jpg (212KB, 938x936px) Image search: [Google]
1450605279651.jpg
212KB, 938x936px
>>
>run mjölnir without volls devotion
>works kinda okayish, still die sometimes cause no endurance charge generation
>single target damage is nonexistant
>volls costs 18 exa

So is there a good reason why im not buying this shit from the russians for my hard earned dollars?
>>
>>126095631
Get the offline passive build planner that's in the OP, type "maximum life" in the keyword section. This will help you see what life nodes are close to your paths.
>>
File: skelebros.jpg (22KB, 1000x76px) Image search: [Google]
skelebros.jpg
22KB, 1000x76px
A-are skelebros viable now?
>>
>>126095631

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwQAuR0V7Irw6UbEgsqQhNlHfi_MvTbBgmVNTUa-p2LsGbSE7y2D2sEVIHTtLlPdDQkzBS3Tb1uv0TZ67w2N4ixAoId2_MXAv2eg45_uDqmVBIdKfaOKDPePmSP2sbOsrzJOTZKNfXiuG60wfD3ilLjUUlFHSO57FAMny_U31I2_51TTfkTSMbDtPwW1-usk_QBefXWj59y9wuzo1pLz_94Zjv66AhHnDzqtmybndF5F7YNvhDIBbWwILv8cshk2PbVI7LDPep2q1EKMC2HrbIyEb7l8elNirHX9Fr8mlWHiVUuMNonTcFIqC-CVn4JW6A==

Now leave.
>>
Chaos damage passives buff Poison Damage, but Poison Damage clusters don't buff Chaos Damage right?
>>
Test please dont downvote
>>
File: 1435877967021.jpg (336KB, 1308x1636px) Image search: [Google]
1435877967021.jpg
336KB, 1308x1636px
>Try to buy item for listed buyout price
>They add an additional +50% cost to the price
>>
>>126099451
Poison Damage clusters buffs Chaos Damage dealt by poisons :^)
>>
>>126099031
just leave shitcrow
>>
diablo 3
>>
>>126099969
Quality post, my friend.
>>
Want to start a Crit Arc Shadow

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYBBLMHHgj0DkgRLRGWFecWbxbzGmwfxyL0JKomPCoLK3gsnC2LL5026UV8RZ1JUVNSXfJqQ2wLbRlwUnOze9d8g3_GgpuJ04w2kyeVLpeXmjua4J2uogCnCMBUwGbVpuFz42rkIuvu7Tzwa_DV

any feedback so far?
>>
File: 1422079380562.jpg (20KB, 230x315px) Image search: [Google]
1422079380562.jpg
20KB, 230x315px
>>126100156
higher quality than yours
>>
I'm entirely self-found and I need a decent MF build for map/gear farming.

Any suggestions?
>>
File: Capture.jpg (9KB, 149x36px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
9KB, 149x36px
Do I buy a stash pack now or do I wait for sale?
>>
Is there a way to turn life on hit to energy shield on hit? kinda like ghost reaver does for life leech. But I want the life on hit from claws and other shit to go to my ES instead of life if possible, via jewels, uniques or whatever.
>>
>>126100835
NO
>>
>>126096919
I took Phase Acro and have around 200% eva in tree.
Good luck man
>>
>>126099157
If you plan to go skelebros summoner, you're gonna have a bad time
>>
Dead economy
Dead leagues
Dead community
Dead thread
Dead game
>>
>>126101376
Don't you mean he's gonna have a wild ride
>>
Are there any viable triple-curse-blasphemy builds for solo & party play?
>>
>>126101893
>he
>>
>>126099157
currently broken, i learned the hard way. cant be supported by projectile supports. at all

>>126100361
>crit

you skipped every goddamn crit node and power charge on the tree do you understand what "crit" means?
>>
QUCIK GIVE ME A FUN COLD DAMAGE SPELL TO USE FUCK
>>
>>126102423
glacial cascade
>>
>>126102423
whispering meme
>>
>>126102423
COLD SNAP
>>
>>126102423
Ice Nova
comfy as fuck
>>
how can I combo discharge and wild strike?

or should I just forget about making fun builds and go cyclone till I become a homosexual?
>>
>>126102927
why do you have a hardon for wild strike? it sucks, don't even think about it.
>>
File: ss+(2015-12-21+at+04.37.19).jpg (73KB, 407x352px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-12-21+at+04.37.19).jpg
73KB, 407x352px
ty wolfman
>>
>>126102927
>discharge and wild strike

Why those two? They have no interactions or synergy with each other.

Also Wild Strike is kinda trash in general. You'd be better off cycloning across the rainbow of homosexuality. Sorry.
>>
>Beginning of warbands
>can run lvl 73 maps, higher maps never ever drop
>stop playing but hear they acknowledged the problem and buff map progression
>start in talisman
>can run 73 maps but higher never ever drop

What exactly changed except for renaming levels to tiers?
>>
>>126103685
:^) its now less confusing for new players. by changing it to tiers people think they're getting more maps because "omfg tier 7 so high compared to tier 1!' lol.
>>
File: 1449040673711.jpg (34KB, 400x276px) Image search: [Google]
1449040673711.jpg
34KB, 400x276px
can i do rigvald with 6k life, 60% block, 15k armor, 7 endurance charges and 35k dps, poeg?
>>
File: 560.png (18KB, 90x86px) Image search: [Google]
560.png
18KB, 90x86px
>>126103685
>>
>>126103892
what skill? tornado shot? puncture?
>>
taryn's shiver
>>
File: 1447522272915.png (500KB, 392x324px) Image search: [Google]
1447522272915.png
500KB, 392x324px
>>126103685
>Used to be able to run Academy/Precinct/Bazaar maps forever
>2.0 comes out, and I'm stuck on tier 6
>Even the lower level maps with good layouts are rare as hell
>>
>>126103892

is it pure physical?

if elemental, then lol.
>>
what is the most faceroll and cheap build?
>>
>>126104993
Probably some cyclone coc shit
>>
>>126100825
always wait for sale
>>
>>126104993
u're mum
>>
>>126103245
>use shitty talismans
>whine when you get a shitty talisman
>>
i died guys, what build should i do now?
>>
>>126106319

do a fun build
>>
>>126106319
lightning warp totems
>>
>>126106369
Is there any viable melee build?
>>126106410
I don't like totems aside from leveling
>>
>>126102002
no love for triple curse?
>>
>>126106698
How hard can it be to make yer own?
>>
>>126105115
yeah this is up there

bladefall CoC is stupid cheap for how effective it is, all you need is a ~10 chaos vagan dagger and an eleron ring
>>
>>126106319
how much dosh do you have in your stash
>>
>>126106630

reave, cyclone, icecrash are main ones but there probably a few others
>>
>>126106630
ice crash is fun
>>
>>126107246
not that much, 2 gcp, 7 chaos, a unique worth 20 chaos.

>>126107280
>>126107868
ill look into these
>>
File: 2015-12-21_00002.jpg (364KB, 1680x1042px) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-21_00002.jpg
364KB, 1680x1042px
jellu?
>>
File: mfw exalted.jpg (81KB, 503x503px) Image search: [Google]
mfw exalted.jpg
81KB, 503x503px
>>126109476
>>
File: 1439702764289.jpg (56KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1439702764289.jpg
56KB, 450x450px
>>126109476
>crapula
>memefall
>1800life
>>
File: 00c07b2b769b3d8f690cd558725c1da7.png (574KB, 1000x1237px) Image search: [Google]
00c07b2b769b3d8f690cd558725c1da7.png
574KB, 1000x1237px
>>126109684
>clearly 5-link
>thinks bladefall is bad
>es doesnt exist
>>
>>126109476
>he still plays the game instead of flipping
No wonder you think 1 ex is a big deal lmao
>>
>>126104507
Even people going for 100 first have sometimes fallen back to tier 6 maps.

nice game GGG.

I think they should just make the progression of maps go back to what it was pre 2.0. Instead of balancing around 500 no lifers who all try to rush to 100 as fast as possible. Which went terrible in general. The removal of AoE reflect made levelling to 100 very trivial.

I think they should re introduce AoE reflect. It was a good mechanic for keeping super overpowered stuff like Vaal spark at bay. If you stack 100k dps and die to reflect its your own fault.
>>
>>126110459
You don't make currency trading in this game.

Most players with wealth play the game and sell the items they find. It is more efficient.
>>
is something like this still possible to recreate?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_i0_LmoruM

or have they nerfed all that shit to oblivion?
>>
>>126111104
It wouldn't be nearly as powerful.
>>
>>126110979
I wonder who could be behind this post.
>>
>roll a map with temporal
>haven't ran a map with that mod since like anarchy
>too much of a jew to spend a c to reroll it

oh my god i can feel the slow in my hands why does this mod even exsist
>>
>>126103892
Easily.

Only thing you have to do is run away from him when he transform in a wolf, as he will be invulnerable and applies huge damage corrupting bloods.

>>126104640
You don't need much more than 35-45k dps to be fine in high tier maps. Depends on skill though, 35k tooltip on flameblast lel.
>>
>>126099519
> list an item for a buyout
> get huge wave of whispers wanting to buy this item
> something is a bit off, check poe.trade figure I can ask 50% more
>>
Where is the tier list fampai?
>>
>>126113041
memefall, vaal spark, SRS, cucklone, tornado shit
>>
File: 1449651097196.jpg (31KB, 604x213px) Image search: [Google]
1449651097196.jpg
31KB, 604x213px
>tfw memebuilds are ruining poe
>>
how tanky do I need to be for maelström of chaos? I just got one with 11 quality, still un ID'd. Does it give extra magic find if I leave it un id'd (like for magic maps)?
>>
File: 5968872.jpg (25KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
5968872.jpg
25KB, 300x300px
>have a bunch of build ideas i want to try out
>can't be assed going through the difficuties for the millionth time
>>
>>126114671

its a T2 map. it should be very easy even with the worst gear.
>>
File: 1448487160070.jpg (21KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
1448487160070.jpg
21KB, 429x410px
>>126112743
does nigvald have any gay one shot gimmicks
>>
>>126105985
Pls I used a full set of ilvl 72+ talismans to summon a level 70 version of Rigwald.

He dropped an amulet that gave +3 life on kill.

I had 2 rare tier 3 as well.
>>
what are some builds with really high clear speed? I just died on my summoner, want something that plays a bit faster
>>
File: 1297104995265.jpg (41KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1297104995265.jpg
41KB, 600x450px
I can't do builds that don't use daggers anymore lads. Whirling blades is just too good.
>>
>>126115351
oh wow, what a letdown. Got three The Lover cards, that's about it
>>
File: DJcHC4j.jpg (223KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
DJcHC4j.jpg
223KB, 960x720px
Brittle Barrier Cobalt Jewel

20% faster start of Energy Shield Recharge
10% increased Damage taken while Energy Shield is Full

what do you think about this with MoM/EB? too risky?
>>
>>126115686
No everything he did was a damage over time.

He also has these 2 moving circles that become green things if you stand in it you degenerate.

But most important thing is to run away from his wolf form and resume damaging him when he transforms back. It's a really easy fight.

If you screw something up and get like 3 stacks of corrupting blood with no way to remove it you can always logout and login back as the portal remains open.
>>
>>126117065
Then use swords.
>>
>>126117065
what do you use as a main spell then?
I want to make a tanky claw witch, but I can't figure out what to use as main attack that works with a low damage node investment
>>
>>126117921
B-but i want to look edgy as fuck.
>>
>>126118497
skin transfer?
>>
File: ss (2015-12-21 at 04.10.51).jpg (946KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2015-12-21 at 04.10.51).jpg
946KB, 1920x1080px
I've memed my way to 90 playing vaal spark, do I blow all the currency I made getting a real vaal spark setup or respec so I don't get terminal cancer.
>>
>>126118042
Any crit spell build works with daggers because the implicit is global
>>
>>126118785
post build
>>
File: 1436218725670.jpg (48KB, 500x682px) Image search: [Google]
1436218725670.jpg
48KB, 500x682px
>>126118785
gj f-a-m
>>
File: 1404263610001.jpg (62KB, 625x452px) Image search: [Google]
1404263610001.jpg
62KB, 625x452px
>>126118785
>dried lake
>>
>>126119027
poeurl com/uIr
It's literally just havocs modified to be hybrid instead of low life because no shavs.
>>
What would be the funnest build to do mapping with? aka won't have to bother with rerolling maps too much
>>
>>126119743
cyclone can do anything

>>126119031
sleep tight pup
>>
>>126119743
memefall trapper is pretty entertaining, not too fast tho in higher tiers
>>
>Some guy wants to trade with me on standard
>I change character
>Forget his name
It's been 10 minutes and he hasn't said anything
>>
>>126120018
Can't really find any attractive trees for this build. Could you point me to one?
>>
File: spoiler.jpg (30KB, 350x248px) Image search: [Google]
spoiler.jpg
30KB, 350x248px
>>126120275
>>
>>126118785
might as well go full cancer at that point. What's the best drop you got from there, also how many volls cards?
>>
>>126106804
with my limited knowledge of game mechanics and what is viable end-game?
extremely hard.
>>
am i a meme yet
>>
File: it's okay 2.png (206KB, 471x166px) Image search: [Google]
it's okay 2.png
206KB, 471x166px
>>126121576
Better than mine
>>
>>126121576
SPOILER
>>
Dafuq is with this steam update shit? Now it tells me that i have to get a 3.5 PoE update... dafuq? And worse, upon login it tells me that game is not up to date... dafuq is going on? Everything was fine 2 hours ago!
>>
File: hfgh.jpg (221KB, 569x468px) Image search: [Google]
hfgh.jpg
221KB, 569x468px
>>126121971
>>
>>126122175
steamtard pls go
>>
>>126122371

Well shit, whats the bloody difference?
>>
Is there any reason to start as duelist this version?
>>
>>126122884
You get a fancy red shirt if you use invis dye.
>>
>>126122884
I was brewing up a lightning arrow build it started from duelist to grab the leech on a attack cluster down there but I found that shadow is better start (as usual)
>>
>>126122884
Nah, keep it for next update
> 100% spell block
> perma fortify
Literally What the fuck:the class
>>
>>126123208
and ranger is a better start than both
>>
File: images.jpg (15KB, 503x283px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
15KB, 503x283px
Dear /diablo3/, why aren't you worshipping Hitler as your saviour?

Memes aside, how do I make Flame Totem good with The Consuming Dark?
>>
File: Capture.jpg (20KB, 219x223px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
20KB, 219x223px
I'm new to this game, is it recommendable to sell these items to the npcs or save them?
>>
>>126123720
you should definitely sell them to other players. i recommend a price of 6 jeweler's orbs
>>
>>126123720
I'll take them off your hands frend. Vendoring items can often be a labouring experience and I would rather you saved your energy for your adventures
>>
>>126120216
There is a log file, you know
>>
File: 1430524442978.png (93KB, 203x345px) Image search: [Google]
1430524442978.png
93KB, 203x345px
>>126123720
>>
>>126123720
Vendor them for 7 jew orbs
>>
>>126123856
>>126124263
Ah well, there was no need to bully me ok?
So the only valuable ones are 6 links right?
>>
>>126124394
Yeah, 6 links are worth much more, depending on the base, and any possible mods they might have. Six sockets are generally vendor fodder
>>
File: 1437152490898.png (796KB, 732x654px) Image search: [Google]
1437152490898.png
796KB, 732x654px
>Slay the corrupted boss
>Village ruin
zana on the left
>>
What's that one build that uses three dragons and a pyre ring?
>>
>hardcore
>lightning strike
>weapon of choice: claw

Did I do alright?

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIAm42v6wguAdHtgxmOAF7Tfu96fXXuDv66o4r8xbvjI_YNjcSiTZKNfVuvh3YwfE4qZ6Djn1FHTP9KfY2_QzHWWAW11CPawY1-4J_C7OjWMHF07be2BWZvJ7TFKlubJt2oBS11y5pqYqwV_YJeMgFLeHrv6mK-p2yMjYGKOFLsshk6QrCrZU2dqkscZK_PesSCvTY2PY_BRfRh64rwR37rY9YHb1d6U-lGtUgRLwMe1EIrCh9Bpn9d8u1BDkji1RGWdf0HHha_lS4mlfDVYeJJUVVLjDY=
>>
>>126124657
Vendor fodder you mean like it's better to sell at npcs?
>>
File: hehe.jpg (46KB, 598x334px) Image search: [Google]
hehe.jpg
46KB, 598x334px
le smug fayce

in HC btw
>>
>>126127846
did you buy that kill anon?
>>
So, now that Talisman has been out for a while I want to know the opinion of /poeg/ on how you think this will be implemented in the main game.

Do you think it will ultimately end up as strictly a zana map mod? Maybe a regular map mod? In the current state, I think that it's not that intrusive, and could be implemented into the game as-is, with maybe a reduction on stone altar appearance rate.
>>
>>126127983
pretty sure it's going to be introduced to the game as-is.
>>
is frenzy still viable as a main skill? i heard it got a nerf, but did it get completly destroyed or just balanced?
>>
>>126127617

1/3
>>
File: zzz.png (107KB, 418x179px) Image search: [Google]
zzz.png
107KB, 418x179px
>>126127846
First thing I completed was unique strongbox. First time I've even seen one in all of my time playing.
>>
>>126128402
Where did I fuck up?

Is it worth going templar then for RT..?

I went ranger 'cause them projectile nodes and it's close to the claw shit. Claws seem good with the implicit life gain on hit.

dagger/crit doesn't appeal to me
>>
>>126128615

you fucked up with claw lightning strike
>>
>>126128726
what's good with claw instead of lightning strike?
>>
>>126128726
So crit dagger is the optimal choice?

Seems like daggers are way more expensive than claws.
>>
>finally get a bit lucky with maps, go up to a t10 map from t6
>no drops at all, die twice so not much exp
>back to t5

Yeah no i'm out for today
>>
File: 15242478521.jpg (59KB, 493x559px) Image search: [Google]
15242478521.jpg
59KB, 493x559px
>>126129219
>no drops at all, die twice so not much exp
>die twice so not much exp
>die twice
>>
>>126129219
SHITCROW
>>
File: excuse me.png (53KB, 460x78px) Image search: [Google]
excuse me.png
53KB, 460x78px
>>
File: hover_skeleton.gif (1MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
hover_skeleton.gif
1MB, 500x500px
So pretty much nobody can join any instances. How do we cope with this?
>>
what are some good uniques that improve survivability for evasion characters? besides blood dance.
>>
>>126080975
I use 4L Dual Strike for bosses.
Dual + Mult + Fort + LGOH

Main 5L
LS + Mult + Fort + Faster + LGOH

If you have 1 or 2 mana on hit jewels you shouldn't run out of mana.
For auras I use blasphemic conductivity + wrath, sub in arctic armor if you need to facetank
>>
PoE right now:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4mbxaa3XL8
>>
File: ss (2015-12-21 at 06.31.02).jpg (942KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2015-12-21 at 06.31.02).jpg
942KB, 1920x1080px
Now THIS is poe trading.
>>
>>126130383
Why fort on the 5 link if it deals lightning damage?
Also why LGOH, do you not run life leech on your mjölner?
>>
>>126130675
don't hate on us poorfags
>>
>>126130014
>trying this hard to get back into hardcore
its over mang, let it go
>>
>>126130748
You get returns from both.
LL in Mjolner is a capped rate, you can heal faster by using LGOH, too.
Fortify? For the damage reduction.
Don't fall for the stupid WED or Phys to Light support meme in your main link, Mjolner has no fucking base damage

Get Repentance gloves and Romiras Banquet if you haven't already
>>
What am I in for if I decide to start playing this game right now?
>>
>>126132250
An empty chat
An empty economy
An empty game
An empty feeling

Its dead jim
>>
>>126132250
Alot of boring shit until you figure out how to actually build a character
>>
File: baby.gif (2MB, 200x174px) Image search: [Google]
baby.gif
2MB, 200x174px
>doing dominus for the first time
>on hc
>kill him
>mfw when he transforms

This is exhilarating. Probably the most fun encounter I've seen in this type of game. time for act 4
>>
>>126134419
>time for act 4
prepare for disappointment
>>
File: O'dim.jpg (223KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
O'dim.jpg
223KB, 1920x1080px
Who else is getting Grim Dawn in the winter sale? They just released build 29 and the game is feature complete, finally.
>>
I'm leveling an ES regen tank, but I feel like I need some damage nodes till I get to the good gear, what are some 10/15 damage nodes I can get to carry me till then and then just retrain those points?
>>
>>126134419
>>126134509
Act 4 is going to kill you and you won't have fun because Act 4 is total shit
>>
>>126134530
game is dogshit tbdesu
>>
>>126136436
>446 posts
>42 uniuque IPs with one guy using 72 proxies

wew thread
>>
File: screenshot-0041.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot-0041.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>go in town
>tfw
sure I'm using some myself, helm, kiwi and ebony weapon but hot damn all these shiny characters.
>>
>fuck around with POEX to find usable gear

>everything is over priced, they are offline, or AFK due to relying on third party tool

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOOOOOOOOOING GGG.
>>
>>126137531

Is there any way to buy store shit without real money?
>>
File: 1423886260173.png (265KB, 428x354px) Image search: [Google]
1423886260173.png
265KB, 428x354px
>>126137685
Shit nigger, I didn't know they had a trade system in d2.

>2015
>crying about bullshit
>>
>>126137685
WE WANT OUR USERS TO EXPERIENCE THE SOCIAL ASPECT OF TRADING
>>
>>126137821
>>126137879
Nigger, fuck off. This is like... Everquest 1999 level trading under EC 3rd torch for 6 hour spamming chat. It's shit, these exiles need to form a real market and kike Wraecast up.
>>
>>126137685
ah, but you see goyim, what you consider "overpriced" is just the opportunity cost of trading, its a very reasonable surcharge to pay for an enjoyable experience

Now would you be interested in some very reasonably priced exalted orbs?
>>
>>126137972
Yeah, as it should be.
>>
File: but why.png (191KB, 507x566px) Image search: [Google]
but why.png
191KB, 507x566px
>>
just did like 30 maps with ziz while he was streaming, should I have done a shout out to poeg, or do noone here bothers to get cucked by streamers?
>>
File: 1374719222997.jpg (996KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1374719222997.jpg
996KB, 1920x1080px
Okay so I just started to fuck around with trap + some spells + multi trap. Shit is cash.

Anyone got a good idea for a shadow trap build for hc talisman. Seems pretty good. I<m wondering if I shouldnt go for dual totems at the same time.

Seems like:
+ Get Ancestral Bond
+ Get Phase Acrobatics
+ life/Evasion in between those 2 big nodes
+ spell damage maybe
thoughts?
>>
>>126137724
No, you can just get the welfare cosmetics from challenges.
>>
>>126138743
not as bad as a rare only being worth a map fragment
>>
>>126139907
I can understand rares being worth a scroll fragment because the mods are shit, BUT WHY IS A NATURALLY OCCURRING 20% QUALITY ITEM NOT WORTH A WHETSTONE?

Nice game, Chris
>>
>>126138979
Ancestral Bond is way on the other side of the tree. You'd be better focusing just on traps. Go for physical damage with Trap + Bladefall and Bear Trap. Poison double dips with trap damage nodes too.
>>
>>126137724
cant you buy poe points through steam wallet? maybe sell something on steam market
>>
>>126138979
trap + multitrap + spell totem + bladefall + poison + conc effect

it will break the game desu
>>
>>126140174
go CI too and you would have a contender for memebuild of the year
>>
I haven't played since early beta. How is the meta?
>>
>>126140353
well
atleast melee is actually viable
>>
>>126140174
trap + spell totem? dafuq? does that override the totem limit or what
>>
>>126140464
That took them this long?
>>
>>126140470
no it makes totems normally
>>
>>126140679
he's joking
melee isnt viable
>>
>>126140679
>melee viable

lol.
>>
>>126141836
>>126142287
Why play a hack and slash games where you can't hack and slash? Is it fun to spam a single AOE for hours on end?
>>
>>126143791
yes
>>
File: poisonnova.jpg (122KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
poisonnova.jpg
122KB, 640x480px
>>126143791
absolutely
>>
File: 1450132061542.png (21KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1450132061542.png
21KB, 900x900px
>mfw i just impulse bought soverign pack
>>
>>126144197
>supporting the game
you're the man
>>
File: send assistance.png (219KB, 736x211px) Image search: [Google]
send assistance.png
219KB, 736x211px
man, why is she so tanky?
>>
>>126144424
75% elemental resist is something man.

also could be boss life % + enfeeble

but the fact that you're doing a 71 map probably means you didn't know that.
>>
File: ss (2015-09-26 at 10.51.35).jpg (123KB, 616x929px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2015-09-26 at 10.51.35).jpg
123KB, 616x929px
>mfw act3x and act4
>>
File: 1430884661944.png (126KB, 399x388px) Image search: [Google]
1430884661944.png
126KB, 399x388px
>>126137821
>Shit nigger, I didn't know they had a trade system in d2
d2jsp will probably forever remain as my favorite trade experience in any game ever. it was a community portal more than anything. and it had everything you needed for trade in one nice convenient place. you didn't have to haggle with anybody in game, you could do all that on d2jsp with rules and moderation. not some idiot offering you 20c on every item they see on the indexer. and people actually were helpful and made price checks and created price guides. not just "hurrrr durrr just use the indexer retard". people offered their services there, too like rushes and what have you. and you could trade all kinds of shit like player names. it was overall just a lot better trade interface than anything poe currently has. poe community doesn't use d2jsp like they did back in the day (there were thousands of people concurrently on the d2jsp ladder trade forums at any given time). ggg and reddit stigmatized d2jsp too heavily so it died. poe had a chance to revive d2jsp's awesomeness but chris wilson's personal rmt business wouldn't be having any of that.

poe doesn't need d2jsp but it at least needs all the tools players use outside of the game, in the game. the indexer, currency rations, forums, all that in game.
>>
>>126145132
does chris really run d2legit.com???
>>
did washington just die for a second there?
>>
>>126145597
rip
>>
>>126145236
do you personally know anybody who got banned for rmt in poe and did any of them use any of the websites associated with lewt.com ?

i bet those sites all owned by the same people such as d2legit.com and lewt.com are their personal money bank and they use the other sites as a honeypot to ban rmt'ers who don't use their main source of income. such as playerauactions or d2jsp, for example.
>>
>>126146173
i logged back in and my character was fine but all the portals into my map and my inventory was cleared. never been rolled back before.
>>
I want to build a caster marauder that only takes defense nodes, and then scale my damage with iron will, hidden potential and clear mind with blood magic

I can get fuck huge levels of hp, resistances, block chance and endurance charges

Thoughts?
>>
File: absolutely disgusting.jpg (71KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
absolutely disgusting.jpg
71KB, 600x450px
>>126144115
>poison necro
>not playing based zealadin or frenzy barb,
>>
>>126146625
sounds good anon

what are you going to be casting? firestorm?
>>
>>126147186

im thinking either fireball or flame surge

Possibly both with flame surge as my single target
>>
>>126146625
Inci + Consuming Dark + Infernal Mantle + Chaos + Poison Stacking + 33cm.
>>
>>126147592

Ill pass on incinerate, already have an RF incinerate scion

Will consider consuming dark
>>
What masters should I bring into my hideout first? Are hideouts even worth doing/upgrading?
>>
best 3 link gem setup with geoffris to level up with?
>>
>>126146895
>not playing based necromancer
>not having a summoner, venomancer and bonenecro at all times.
>not having a teleporting army of doom to do ubers
dam plz
>>
>>126148251
reddit.com-reddit.com-reddit.com
>>
>>126148000
Zana and elreon. Hideouts are very worth doing for master crafting gear and free +5% quantity on maps.
>>
>>126148000

Zana and vorici

Mastercrafting and zana map device are worth making a hideout for sure
>>
>>126148251

>any spell
>that spells corresponding pen
>Obvious spell damage supports

its pretty easy
>>
>Mapping
Alright I've got 1 tier 8 I aclhed it and got no maps guess it's back to tier 4 now isn't that fun
>>
>>126151301
you know there's like 15 map tiers.
>>
>>126151301
ONE MAP AND NO RETURNS? WOW

ive bought 20 t6s, alched all chaosed the ones i couldnt run and I dropped back to t5 after running the 3 t6+ i got
>>
Is the damage reduction from fority, endurance charges and arctic armor all additive? for that fuck would that be calculated?
>>
What stats should I have for cruel malachai?
>>
>>126154091
resists, life and dps
>>
don't die
>>
File: 2fast.jpg (70KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
2fast.jpg
70KB, 720x960px
>attack speed heavy build
>accelerate shrine
>vaal haste
>>
File: 1450568448714.gif (113KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1450568448714.gif
113KB, 450x450px
>>126157047
sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit
>>
Is there any way to make a gem you don't want to level up stop showing up on the side of the screen?
>>
>>126158104
right click
>>
File: 1431331357028.jpg (31KB, 456x320px) Image search: [Google]
1431331357028.jpg
31KB, 456x320px
let's talk about what's shit about poe

>itemization
compared to other games namely diablo 2 the itemization in poe is rare items or unique items. diablo 2 made all the items feel fucking majestic. an ethereal superior white base item for crafting, magic items could spawn more powerful affixes than rare items thus making them potential end game items, rare items could spawn more powerful mods than anything else but were super rare, set items, unique items, runewords, crafted items had affixes only available to crafted items thus making crafted items their own item type in of itself.

poe has my faggot supporter unique tho so that's cool.

>trade
poe lacks a comfy place to trade at. the forums were supposed to be that. the problem is the forums aren't use to trade they're use to index items for the indexer database. and that means all your trade talk happens in game, right when you're in the middle of a map. in diablo 2 everyone traded on forums or they made a game to perform trades in. this worked better because both parties only traded at their own leisure. poe's trade system unintentionally made it so we'd all be forced to deal with hagglers while we're trying to play. it's completely fucking retarded and broken and it has been this way for far too long. trade is an integral part of the game and most players will never use it and thus never get a chance to experience everything the game is about as most good builds revolve around having items you probably won't get unless you do extensive work setting up a shop and dealing with trades in game.

>grouping
grouping lags like shit in poe. one of my favorite ways to play these games is in a group because i like seeing other people play while i play. i also just like the random chance encounter of meeting people while playing that are like minded, or making enemies, or anything. it's a subtle but enjoyable social aspect that poe does not have.
>>
File: Spooky Stick.png (45KB, 275x530px) Image search: [Google]
Spooky Stick.png
45KB, 275x530px
r8
>>
>>126160961
>skeletons have no duration

so. it's an item that does nothing?
>>
>>126161206

I meant Infinite duration

i debated on how to word it, clearly i chose wrong
>>
>>126160961
>summon skeletons
>they fall apart straight away
pretty spooky
>>
>>126160961
the only thing affecting gameplay in a meaningful way is the increased skeleton move speed. keep it and throw the rest away, it's shit. Add a Vaal Skele somewhere.
>>
>>126160961
Aren't skeletons relatively strong on their own Dunno if the buffs are needed.

Maybe something like
Maximum number of zombies applies to skeletons
Filler stats
Skeletons do not expire and behave like zombies
Can only summon skeletons

Pre cool though, i've wanted something like this for awhile.
>>
File: Untitled.png (145KB, 323x267px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
145KB, 323x267px
why do i have to get such good drops in such a shitty boring temp league /poeg/
>>
File: shop.png (128KB, 300x257px) Image search: [Google]
shop.png
128KB, 300x257px
>>126163142
youre shit desu family
>>
>>126085712
youre using hdd, thats your problem, familia
>>
am i the only one that just really doesnt get the fucking point of phase run?
>>
>>126085712
use the tcp disconnection macro instead of logging out normally.

lutbot or w/e
>>
>>126165623
that's what i'm using

it still takes 5 seconds to leave because my pc is slow
>>
>>126165651
load the macro and cports from small ramdisk family
>>
File: qg9vyha[1].png (813KB, 600x659px) Image search: [Google]
qg9vyha[1].png
813KB, 600x659px
We're back in business
>>
Im fucking for sure running a hidden potential build as my next project

Rolling insane rolls on blue gear and corrupting it all sounds way too fun
>>
There is a path of exile discord server:
[no client needed]
https://discordapp.com/channels/128089473631256576/128089473631256576
>>
File: Whispering NB.png (50KB, 324x613px) Image search: [Google]
Whispering NB.png
50KB, 324x613px
r8
>>
>>126166512

the top end damage on that would be fucking insane if you just stacked like 400 dex, which isnt even hard, let alone if you made it your mission to get as much dex as possible and went completely insane with it
>>
>>126166768
yea prebably 2-4 dmg per 10 dex would be good too.
>>
Is there any way to use de old HUD?

I mean, the last year, there was a girl chained to the heal/mana orbs, now there's a skull
>>
>>126159885
Agreed with everything, tho I personally don't like grouping usually, only works in D2 or D3. POE groups are all WTB/WTS SHAVSMJOLNER and mostly asking for TP or managing instances awkwardly. I stopped grouping altogether after allocation was added not because I liked stealing items but cause I realised there was no point in playing with random people if the only thing we ever say is "TP" or "who will make".
>>
>>126167612
play in china where depictions of human bones are forbidden
>>
>>126054112
Can still work anon. But best option now is bladefall+poison.
>>
>>126066678
better do Vorici anon. RNG can sometimes fuck you pretty hard in this game.
>>
File: cf081cfe9e[1].jpg (129KB, 439x438px) Image search: [Google]
cf081cfe9e[1].jpg
129KB, 439x438px
POST THEM POORS STASH
>>
>>126168359
>19 19 19 19 19 19
why
>>
File: S8wcHQS[1].png (574KB, 706x701px) Image search: [Google]
S8wcHQS[1].png
574KB, 706x701px
>>126168359
>>
ripped to being ballsy

do i roll reave vaal spark or cont/ed?
>>
>>126168602
>Reave Vaal Spark
If you have 10 ex lying around
>Cont/ed
If you hate fun
>>
>>126169259
reave, or vaal spark
>>
>>126168410
Because hes been chroming something anon, it takes from the highest stack or some shit.
>>
File: w3rwetgfg.png (548KB, 575x570px) Image search: [Google]
w3rwetgfg.png
548KB, 575x570px
>>126168359
:^)
>>
>>126169926
>flasks, div cards, sac pieces, important jewellery, q gems in currency tab
my nigga
>>
File: 1447966586294.jpg (39KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
1447966586294.jpg
39KB, 500x334px
>tfw giving away lvling gear in a1n and someone says "thanks ur the best"
>>
>>126110979
Upgrade your baitposting........ This is way too obvious.
>>
>>126079170
After playing bow builds... You will be surprised how bad the clear speed of other skills is.
>>
>>126058615
arc is good cheap (expect for call of bros) and easy
so if ur new maybe try arc
>>
File: op unique pls nerf.png (53KB, 367x542px) Image search: [Google]
op unique pls nerf.png
53KB, 367x542px
how did i do boys
>>
>>126171198
you gave it to mules that are just gonna sell it
>>
>>126172353
Arc bad against big tough monsters without nearby monsters for the chain.
>>
>>126172820
no i made sure they were actually lvling and had pleb gear
>>
>>126172827
vaal spark
>>
Can someone give me alink to a vaal spark 2.1 build? I don't have to will to go digging, just ripped again because i'm shit at this game
>>
>>126172452
>physical damage: cats

reddit tier, other than that pretty gud.
>>
File: Bate-Knife.png (64KB, 498x610px) Image search: [Google]
Bate-Knife.png
64KB, 498x610px
>>126172452
>>
~cat
>>
>>126173640
fuck off
>>
>>126173952
pretty please. i just want to fit in with my meme friends.
>>
File: FREE.jpg (13KB, 214x193px) Image search: [Google]
FREE.jpg
13KB, 214x193px
>>126173992
here's a guide
>start scion
>grab duration clusters, proj speed, ES clusters, arcane vision, flask nodes, most crit on the right side of the tree
>get at least 1 chill of corruption and 2 sac harvests, 3 if you can
>get a vspark with 20q (important) and use it with fproj life leech pierce spell echo on a 5l shavs
>get a gud spelldagger and a call of the brotherhood and voidbringers and good ES gear
>>
File: ss (2015-12-22 at 06.41.41).jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2015-12-22 at 06.41.41).jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
Tfw you spend all your currency going CI bladefall, how long do I last before regretting this immensely
>>
>>126174620
>no clarity
>no quicksilver

you're going to want to kill yourself real fast
>>
>>126174620
gain levels and you should be able to switch to hatred
>>
My friends want to play this game. Only problem is they want to do sc.

What would be a fun build to do for group play?
>>
>>126175586
assmark blasphemy discharge
wb fortify hybrid life/es ghost reaver all that
>>
File: 5180284021424.jpg (10KB, 185x183px) Image search: [Google]
5180284021424.jpg
10KB, 185x183px
>tfw facetanking -11 max double boss torture chamber

spell block OP
>>
Rigwald armor looks like shit 2bh.
>>
>run 10 75 maps
>not a single +1 or +2
>finally get a 76 map
>run it
>server crash
>map portals gone

JUST
>>
Post uniques tabs. Leveling shit allowed too.
>>
File: 81765a88e9[1].jpg (103KB, 440x442px) Image search: [Google]
81765a88e9[1].jpg
103KB, 440x442px
>>126176546
>>
File: 23423413423.jpg (17KB, 366x360px) Image search: [Google]
23423413423.jpg
17KB, 366x360px
>>126176546
>bino's
>implying poison isn't edible
>>
>>126176780
vendor all of this except for the lifesprig
>>
>>126177087
Three dragons and volls protection can be useful m8
>>
>>126177404
not in mancore
>>
>>126177443
they still sell for a chaos at least
>>
>>126177505
maybe after a month when you're literally the only person online selling them
>>
>>126177634
ive sold both a leer cast and a three dragons for 1c this week
>>
>>126177087
>vendoring static electricity
retard
>>
convince me not to buy a 350dps lioneye's glare for 1 ex.

I dont understand why its so cheap compared to rare bows even.
>>
>>126175863
how does this look: https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgYAsNhqjPVvyBSi2Ra_7UGxs7VIpn8RL-tjmZpwUioL8-qly1WFbWy0xQzyYqxsjF9q0NBHBtvnLgiCU8_pj_rw1UlRuXyMC-ywNj1JsdfP-TfviJMnf8bBxewY_94k_edUUUeNvwW1wuyMNlBCUzWkkROeHU8tH5UgwfOiozW5pysdg5WHrJcwW-UZtDj79ZeXRXw9X1JTl5VMs9D1QZauswAGYnkV9g2N_MXuDlb6fyswfEp945-HdrjKO3wPxGSd6_XyHcMJuZM=

Please no bully it's my first time making a build.
>>
>>126180242
1ex for lioneye's is not cheap.
>>
>>126172827
vall storm call is part of every arc build for single target
>>
>>126179691
>le meme jewel

i bet you watch streamers lmao
>>
>>126180651
if its just slightly off from max roll it kinda is.
Prices go up to 3ex for highest of rolls
>>
>>126180263

http://poeurl.com/uKI

i would do something like this but who knows
probably head for vaal pact and jewels with the rest of the points
>>
File: dude nice.png (90KB, 280x259px) Image search: [Google]
dude nice.png
90KB, 280x259px
dude
>>
>>126180696
>static ele is a meme
>>reddit
>>
Anyone online on EU Tali SC with Haku 7 that can remove a crafted mod from my shield?
Character is SofaKingDisco
>>
>>126182346
shitcrow
>>
>>126182406
Good contribution senpai
>>
File: 1418247063159.jpg (56KB, 640x425px) Image search: [Google]
1418247063159.jpg
56KB, 640x425px
>>126182581
>muh contributions

go back to reddit you communist
>>
>>126182346
Can't u just buy another shield for 1c?
>>
>>126180963
>Hypnotic Rosary
Even the name is cool
>>
>>126182937
Need it to have some specific resistance amounts to round up my caps, and that narrows the selection alot
>>
File: 1448495562870.png (71KB, 192x193px) Image search: [Google]
1448495562870.png
71KB, 192x193px
>>126183672
>caring about caps on shitcore

lamayo
>>
>Use 10 chaos worth of chroms on a 4 link
>get memed
>Vorici calc said it would take half of the amount I used
>>
d
>>
File: i dont even.png (6KB, 625x46px) Image search: [Google]
i dont even.png
6KB, 625x46px
>>
File: 1449195527844.png (98KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
1449195527844.png
98KB, 600x500px
>>126186413
>>
File: 58208510581.jpg (6KB, 196x185px) Image search: [Google]
58208510581.jpg
6KB, 196x185px
>trade with someone
>they sit in my hideout for an hour watching me map
>>
>>126186643
i'm going to buy something shitty just to do this
>>
File: mtx.jpg (270KB, 492x1508px) Image search: [Google]
mtx.jpg
270KB, 492x1508px
Help me choose /poeg/
>>
>>126186643
>click whatever master you got the hideout of
>create a hideout
>claim it
>put masters back into where they were for your autistic design needs
>carry on as nothing happened

wew too hard
>>
would you guys welcome a shitPC newfriend to your HC abode? playing mostly SC because of casual friends and any cancer build in the party kills my PC
>>
>>126186643
>not boxing them in with hideout decorations
>not surrounding them with a circle of standing exiles
Step it up senpai.
>>
>not playing an actual competitive game like dota2

we have the most balanced game the most skillful , the biggest prizepools and the most players

why play this dead casual game? do you even have an excuse????
>>
What happens if you buy a new stash tab during a new league after it ends, does it apply to all leagues at the same time or?
>>
>>126188335
yes
>>
>>126187876
My character progression gets deleted every half an hour.
>>
>>126184093
Some of us don't like dying. Since, you know, you literally can't level if you die too much at a point.

I'm lvl 67 deathless right now. A lot of the serious sc characters play this way
>>
who else /just died/
>>
>>126187254
>>126187254
Bottom looks pretty nice
>>
File: simply.png (6KB, 49x51px) Image search: [Google]
simply.png
6KB, 49x51px
>>126188595
>>I'm lvl 67 deathless right now
>this is called serious sc play

LMAO kill urself already my man holy shit
>>
>>126188763
>epjc
?
>>
>>126188595
this desu, past normal dying is a pain even without hc shit
>>
>>126188361
You did not answer my question.
Please respond.
>>
>>126189110
yes it does, you get the tab for all leagues
>>
6 socketed a pledge, do I go for vorici 5L or try for 6L? I'm poor and last time I went for it, I ended up not even getting a 5L
>>
>>126189205
Thanks for replying.
>>
Rate my shitty noob ranger tree.
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIAr-sB0aJA9PihIsSiu-On1P66_sh9daGk037h2-96AF4GI_ajGY57FBXwFSDtg_ljBfmS890N2o0ILpXMmyZeRVuvq9LtPzIB6NYNjSF2JT831LIZIurrFM3q53SHdobOUUfPerEwbWzbGmeg45_BM5UFMHxh67UID6s2PRB7Sn3ZxgiJjX1_K3pTcaEWv52q62O-OjKUmvEj9jnUj08mlWyMES8DHvVLfwJdaE2Sb_Jh4mKsKwofQcEApuDKqaCfVUtd8ow2DkgRlpOVBx6tM5UuGdfw1UlR
I'm fucking around with shrapnel shot, maybe lightning arrow, which is why I'm taking that lightning weapon damage notable.
>>
>general alive for 2 days

D E A D
E G A M E
A A
D M
E
>>
How do i bringer of rain reave?
>>
File: 1427600657818.jpg (30KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1427600657818.jpg
30KB, 450x450px
>>126188595

O we laffin
>>
>>126189652
Still better than Diablo 3, r-right?
>>
>>126189347
just go for a 6 link, but keep any 5 link you get
>>
>>126187876
Because its total shit.

It doesn't require any skill, lol when I played warcraft 3 the players who played dota all had like 20-30% winrate ladder statistics on regular warcraft 3 and just played it because it was a lot easier than the main game (only 1 character you needed to control).

There is not really a lot of skillful things going on, but it seems that way because the average player who enjoys these game sucks at almost every game he or she touches. Besides that I don't see the point in playing these games without knowing other people. Its a pain to win / loss based on factors you don't control and let them decide how much you're going to enjoy a game.
>>
>>126189728
I don't want to risk losing 10% of my experience dying at 89 its quite a hassle to grind it all back.
>>
>>126189769
does d3 even have a general?
>>
File: haewurhauwer.jpg (486KB, 1921x1051px) Image search: [Google]
haewurhauwer.jpg
486KB, 1921x1051px
lmao what's the matter huge soul eater beyond mob?? can't hurt me??? haha lmao ez
>>
>>126192214
thats a3 sewers isn't it
>>
>>126192656
ur so dum
>>
>>126190976
d3 general is more active than poe ever is when a new season starts then dies a month or two later just like poeg should do but the game attracts more autists
>>
File: chrisfuckoff.png (48KB, 309x103px) Image search: [Google]
chrisfuckoff.png
48KB, 309x103px
three times in a row this horseshit dropped fuck off chris i am fucking mad i dont want to play summoner with your shitty fucking retard zombies because they are nothing compared to d2 skellies
>>
File: 1441806673249.jpg (48KB, 400x435px) Image search: [Google]
1441806673249.jpg
48KB, 400x435px
>>126190774
are you actually unironically complaining about dying in poopcore in a predominately mancore general
>>
Is there an add-on or a script for me to have highlighted items I would be interested in? I've seen a lot of streamer using it.
>>
File: 1438900136315.jpg (83KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1438900136315.jpg
83KB, 1280x720px
>>126193670
>we're the loudest, thus we're the majority
alt+f4 this thread, motherfucker -- this is softcore territory.
>>
>>126194081
You mean the loot filters? Yeah, you can make your own, or use one created by somebody else. It's pretty easy, but you should look up some tutorials on how to do it because I'm too lazy to explain in-depth

http://bschug.github.io/poedit/poedit.html this is a helpful thing though
>>
>>126194229
Yeah I meant loot filters. Thanks :)
>>
/poeg/ is it worth getting a cloak of flame with my grace + aa till I can get a coil?

It's basically 15% phys mitigation compared to like 800 armour

It's worth it, right?
>>
ya
>>
>>126194351
>>126194428
>>
who /softcore/ here
>>
are legacy items worth more in standard or hardcore?
>>
>>126194878
here, though I'd play /metalcore/ if I had top tier rig
>>
crit facebreaker
>>
>>126194912
nobody plays hc
>>
>>126194089
hardcore players are actually the majority

fuck off back to reddit
>>
>>126195041
Figured, I'll just move all the shit to standard then.
>>
>>126195196
The economy is different, 10 exalts on hardcore are more valuable than 10 exalts on softcore.
>>
>>126195153
Completely delusional fukboi lmao. What, are you going to pull some clearly manipulated strawpoll statistics out of your ass? While you're at it, you should get your head out of there too.
>>
>>126195401
I just want to get some currency on softcore to try out some builds. Have nubucks, sadimas, and some other shit. Want to sell it reasonably fast and I'll happily go to sc for that.
>>
File: 234234234223.jpg (70KB, 640x638px) Image search: [Google]
234234234223.jpg
70KB, 640x638px
>>126195481
this mad you suck at games LMAO
>>
File: 1420319665282.png (116KB, 816x587px) Image search: [Google]
1420319665282.png
116KB, 816x587px
Reminder that HC players:
>Are too scared to die so they do builds with a billion hp instead of doing fun shit.
>Grind shitty maps and dried lake instead of doing real maps.
>Skip bosses.
>Use macros to quit when they're about to die, instead of taking it like a man.
And somehow SC is the casual one.
>>
>>126195481
so mad
>>
r8 generic double totem witch

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMA37CCEI-mRKtVriycEFiHZREtfIPr7jLRRUfAZgSzogDwH2jyPAXvfJ_fmjuCm-w4OtgnL5BVGjhZ83IPZp5Y5SoTWiuj8q9sC2HGrjwtg8yDXxDM_od7IPiTtz7-Cti98kU64aZXNZL-j03j34rpAkuuGyXZW20Zl_RSUz1fl5VMswQHg9tVxjpYrJj314RIXGvDbQj0wFRqQxFQNbmnKyL0bAuTJ--I-TfXz0mxf8YRlgcelS7w1UlRxPavpxzOK1ANzf5UcYVXKUbX8xGxQtq5-tIWb-NqJKo26ZrgRZ1TUg==

>Firestorm Spelltotem
>Hybrid
>Searing Bond

Gonna be using Infernal mantle and the dagger/
>>
>>126195976
>play one hour a night
>sometimes one hour a week
>die
>oh boy that was fun :^)

Fuck off, i play the ladder but I don't have time to play hardcore and die on accident when I rarely play. You can play hardcore all you want. Believe it or not I don't like dying in standard regardless. He's right when I die I lose my entire nights worth of xp.

Also, ggg has said already that 90% of players play standard, like 60% of those legacy. Hc fags just shit up the forums because they get the most vocal about dying like piss babbies
>>
>>126196273
>>126195976
Nice same fag fuck Boi why don't you logout script more :^)

Don't forget to review your daily streamer guides hehe :)
>>
File: 1447889598893.jpg (291KB, 950x1463px) Image search: [Google]
1447889598893.jpg
291KB, 950x1463px
>>126193491
>he doesnt play multi-strike zombie moshpit mode
>he doest offer them the best support
>he doesnt create glorious multiprojectile spectre
its fun senpai
>>
>>126196515
calm down a bit buddy you're looking awfully stupid right now
>>
File: 1431476255867.png (276KB, 586x634px) Image search: [Google]
1431476255867.png
276KB, 586x634px
>/poeg/ boasts HC superiority
>everyone loses to Hans the top redditor
Explain this shit.
>>
File: Bez tytułu.png (69KB, 353x197px) Image search: [Google]
Bez tytułu.png
69KB, 353x197px
Is that a good jewel for Lightning Arrow build?
>>
>>126196682
hans would rather surround himself with thousands of shitter fanboy than be around people better than he is
>>
File: einstein1_7.jpg (61KB, 620x747px) Image search: [Google]
einstein1_7.jpg
61KB, 620x747px
>>126196234
mathematically speaking, playing hardcore is more efficient when you don't altf4 and don't sacrifice defense for clear speed. your best defense is clearing shit faster and most deaths happen so fast that logging is a placebo you would have survived.

mathematician hardcore master race is the real hardcores

>shitcrows
dying to win is mathematically less efficient as proven by the fact hc consistently reaches 100 faster

>I came here to laugh at (You)
>>
>>126196664
Sure senpai don't worry about it ur 2 hc for me

>redditers still post with lol u mad when called out for being shitters

Explain this
>>
File: 1450138546523.png (131KB, 422x508px) Image search: [Google]
1450138546523.png
131KB, 422x508px
>>126196817
Only one better than Hans is esk, nobody from /poeg/ is better.
>>
>>126196829
More like the supreme autistic players play hardcore, we all know this. The guy who makes it to 100 first always does so with no deaths or wipes on a toon first usually.

There isn't anyone on standard trying to do so. They are just playing for fun.

Weird right
>>
>>126197013
etup died and was the first to 100 still because he doesn't die to win like the softcrow scrubs who can't into basic math.
>>
just got an agnerod north, should I sell it or do I need it for a challenge?
>>
>>126197182
He also had 5 aura fags following him around and played 63 hours in the first 72

Come on man you shouldn't be proud of that
>>
So I found iLevel Voll's Protector. What do? Socket via Vorici? Vendor? Sell?
>>
File: nice game.png (111KB, 423x461px) Image search: [Google]
nice game.png
111KB, 423x461px
>>126194351
>buy cloak
>jewellers
>lol 6 socket
>fuse
>lol 6 link
>chrome
>lol 5 off colours

fucking rng
>>
>>126197387
low iLevel*
>>
File: ss+(2015-12-22+at+09.01.47).png (8KB, 424x113px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-12-22+at+09.01.47).png
8KB, 424x113px
>>126196515
mad
playing scrubcore is like having the fed printing five billion chaosorbs every minute printing your inventory out of existance.
I'm playing the exact same character in 2 leagues and HC makes all the difference.
Everything I pick up in HC matters and I can turn it into currency as if it was silver or gold that still slowly oxides but is usable in a league where people don't ask for 5 exalts for level 30 leveling daggers
>>
>>126197330
yes you should only be proud when they abuse the same mechanics and no lifing less efficiently in poopcrow die2win league
>>
>>126197618
You shouldn't be proud of anyone

If you are proud of someone playing that many hours and caring about hitting 100 first yoi need to reevaluate your priorities in life man 20 years ago you would have been donating to these autist at the homeless shelter come on man
>>
>>126197593
You're projecting a lot anon calm down its not real life it's a game that 50% of people die to lag and desync and other mechanics ggg can't even explain, you're like that retard that took Pokémon so serous as a kid
>>
>>126196981
hans is an insecure faggot who's constantly looking for validation to inflate his ego, esk isn't
>>
>be level 72
>still use Death's harp
>>
>>126197865
well my dumb friend it wasn't i who was bringing pride into the equation but rather it was (You), our math illiterate poopcrow friendo. at this point you will shift goalposts at every opportunity you get. suffice to say you suck at life and at poe.
>>
File: 1420419937429.jpg (39KB, 720x539px) Image search: [Google]
1420419937429.jpg
39KB, 720x539px
HC offers no extra challenge at all. Your chances of dying are equal in SC and HC. If you want to play SC without dying you can do so, just go full pussy mode like most HC players do.

The only reason you autists play HC is to brag about it because you're all insecure as fuck, just look at these fucking threads.
>>
>>126198361
No anon you started bringing math and pride I've been calling autistic from the start thanks for confirming you have asbyrgers tho pls put ur hardcore trip on so I can filter ur shit posts
>>
if your build wasn't shit then how come it doesn't work in hc? oh that's right you failed first grade math and can't into efficiency. die2win literally means you want to take longer and be rewarded less. you are objectively dumb.
>>
>>126198004
No
you're the retard who thinks shitcore is worth spending a single second of your precious lifetime on.
Keep telling people to calm down like that's gonna make them calm kid
can't even talk lmao meet me at slussen 4:20 if you wanna get your ass kicked
>>
>>126198457
>>
>>126198457
They have stronger defensive talismans this league so you could argue it's actally easier to avoid dying in hc.

>Tfw deathless talisman lvl 72 but tonight I might go rip 30 times just to trigger hc autist who don't know how it feels
>>
>>126198645
math and pride aren't synonymous however whem you're as stupid as you I can see where your pride comes first.
>>
File: It's getting cold isn't it..png (19KB, 1366x277px) Image search: [Google]
It's getting cold isn't it..png
19KB, 1366x277px
>>126193425
nice activity
>>
>>126198978
it's almost like exactly what i posted is true because it is
>>
>>126196234
one of the coolest thing about poe is you can gear your character specifically to fight hard bosses. most poopcrows don't know how to do this. they just run around with 100% crit and 5 diamond flasks playing their fotm CoC build and die to reflect and then cry on reddit
>>
>>126198678
>it's worth spending a single life time

Anon, it's a video game. You can keep posting this but at the end of the day, you either have a character in standard, or you have a character in standard. The only difference is you felt more validated to talk to retards on a Chinese image quest board.

Its a fucking video game anon. If you have to rationalize your play time bet a new hobby. Christ's
>>
>>126199180
You're the worst kind of faggot hypocrite that browses this board just end your own life man
>>
>>126198457
>>126198457
>>126198457
>>
>>126199286
No, because I'm not looking for validation. I just play the game.
>>
>>126199163
You say that as if you watch people do it daily. All I see on reddit is hctc players telling everyone they are wrong and then streamer circle jerk and people pretending I care that some random faggot died.
>>
>>126199514
>I'm not looking for validation I just want everyone here to know that xDDD
>>
File: 1433029205464.jpg (181KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1433029205464.jpg
181KB, 750x750px
>>126197387
It's a 3 or 4 max sockets possible VP, is it worth the currency to Vorici socket it? Do I link manually or save for 6l?

Please respond instead of playing autism olympics.
>>
>>126199941
Damn I hIt close to home. Kill urself autist
>>
HC always beats SC to 1st 100 every league because SC always dies. this is living proof that never dying > clearspeed. anyone attempting to refute this is a moron
>>
>>126200418
The best players play on HC
>>
Hey, that one HC autist. Stop. You are making all us HC players look like elitist cunts for literally no reason
>>
>>126200418
Only trolls or retards are refuting those points. They're talking about RMT/fanboy/etc. support that they receive to kick off. Are you naive?
>>
>>126200418
Do we even know any standard ladder players racing for 100? Honest question. I don't believe we do.
>>
>>126200203
you're being made fun of retard
>>
File: 1443194262926.jpg (9KB, 195x171px) Image search: [Google]
1443194262926.jpg
9KB, 195x171px
friendly reminder to bully shitcrows
>>
>>126200874
As are you, autist.
>>
>>126200874
You're upset anon I get it
>>
>>126198457
The only reason I play HC is so I can sell my mid tier items for longer than 3 days.

75% of the reason I play arpgs is for loot and making money off of it, not being allowed to die is just a downside I have to live with.
>>
>>126200418
Nobody is saying anything about racing you fucking autist. People want to play either to have fun or to be challenged, and autistically grinding to 100 will get you neither.
>>
File: 1411948668599.png (129KB, 709x748px) Image search: [Google]
1411948668599.png
129KB, 709x748px
>>126200553
Not dying is the most organic theme in video game history. It came from arcade game culture where you could literally play a game from the moment the arcade opened until it closed for a single 25 cent piece. This aspect of gaming is so central to the very existence of gaming as we know it that nearly every home game incorporated the concept of player, "lives" or somehow making not dying central to proceeding.

Not dying isn't elitist, it's how video games are SUPPOSED to be played. Shitpoopcrow death autists are literally brain damaged children who have no clue how video games are supposed to work or where they came from. They're part of the entitled generation and are the cancer killing PoE.
>>
File: monashaniqua.gif (785KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
monashaniqua.gif
785KB, 400x225px
>>126201156
did you just say lvling to 100 in HC isn't a challenge?
>>
>>126201042
Your own self inflicted mental retardation isn't a jab at me my retarded friend.
>>
>>126201252
>game freezes or desync
>die

Wowwwww just like the arcadeee
>>
Dead thread
Dead game

~cat
>>
>>126201397
bugs are a part of video games including arcade games. deal with it
>>
>>126201340
It isn't, its a test of patience. Once you get to 90 you're already beyond anything the game has to offer aside from the occasional retarded monster roll. Everything after that is a repeat of everything you already went through a billion fucking times until you're 100. Anyone who died above 90 died either because they did something stupid or weren't paying attention.
>>
>>126201252
But with arcade games you could put in another quarter to continue from where you died.

Home games would have checkpoints.

PoE says fuck you, enjoy playing another 4-8 hours of flame totem or whatever the fotm leveling skill is.

Id be fine with HC if cruel was deleted, the only thing that holds me back is that monotonous grind for if/when I die.
>>
>>126201672
Did you just imply that you should play hardcore regardless of dying outside of your cause because bugs are part of the game?

Is this how far you autistic retards have come?
>>
>>126201763
>It isn't
stopped reading there
>>
>>126196729
Someone answer please
>>
>>126201881
its below average
>>
>>126201813
I didn't imply anything I flat out stated a matter of fact. Bugs are part of video games this will never change and players still play games without dying since the their creation. You deal with it. Bad players learn situations where bugs occur and don't instigate them.

And game freezing isn't what players die from most look up some recent death vods they're almost all a result of the player making a mistake. Your excuse is a cop out nothing more.

>autistic retard
this coming from the autistic retard who thinks taking longer to do literally the same thing is better. you're an autistic retard
>>
>>126202170
>thinks taking longer to do the same thing

You mean like dying and having to start over in hardcore? As a casual player with 5 - 6 hours a week, I'd agree, that's fucking stupid for me to play hardcore.

> a cop out

I die in standard to freezing sometimes. Am I not dying to freezing?

>PLAYERS LEARN BUGS
So that makes it ok? Some adults don't like dealing wit thesee things, only the kids or young adults with many hours to waste don't mind.
>>
>>126201813
>Is this how far you autistic retards have come?

These are the people who actually believe alt-f4'ing is a valid gameplay aspect because Chris Wilson said so in an attempt to pander to them. There is no point in arguing with them.
>>
>>126202414
If only they'll put on a trip to filter
>>
>>126201782
>But with arcade games you could put in another quarter to continue from where you died.
you could only insert coins a certain number of times on games like contra and again, home games had a limit on lives or only one life on harder difficulties. some games like ninja gaiden for example if you die on the last bosses you have to start all the way over again. YOLO isvirtually the genesis of video games.

>Home games would have checkpoints
what does this even mean? PoE has checkpoints.
>>
Hey, I'd like an invite for the HC Talisman guild.
IGN: Lexunia
>>
>>126202676
Not if you die it doesn't. Thats his point. Comparing poe to arcades is retarded. All the good arcade games had more than one life or extra quarter lives.

Tbh I only play Galaga and gauntlet as a kid
>>
>>126202841
Hope you like m3m3s ::)()
>>
>>126202990
xD
>>
>>126202372
>You mean like dying and having to start over in hardcore?
Doesn't happen enough to care.

>I die in standard to freezing sometimes. Am I not dying to freezing?
Nobody implied this retard.

>Some adults don't like dealing wit thesee things
Yeah they don't. If everyone was constantly dying to freezing nobody would play hardcore but all the streamers do and they have millions of hours of streaming some of them all the way to 100 without dying to freezing. Suffice to say freezing issues aren't a good reason to not play hardcore.
>>
>>126202867
Are you attempting to imply that contra and ninja gaiden aren't good games? lol kill yourself retard

Ninja Gaiden in terms of lives is just like PoE you can't keep pumping quarters in where it counts. If you die at an early level in PoE you're a retard and it takes no time to get back but just like in Ninja Gaiden if you die at a high level you're fucked because it's gonna take a lot longer to get back.

>Tbh I only play Galaga and gauntlet as a kid
Ah, I only play original tetris. YOLO
>>
I got 2 ex, a pledge, alpha's howl, and agnerod north all in dried lake today wtf I never get drops this good
>>
>>126203073
> doesn't happen enough to care
For some of us, dying once is enough to care. I usually only start one character per league
>nbody implied this

You said it was a cop out and not what players die too, but for me it is sometimes. Especially if I play with someone doing a CoC discharge build for example.
>the rest
The streamers who play hundreds of hours don't have the same type if attachment to a character. How many of them play over a dozen a league? How many are on theor 4th or 5th?

For the ones that haven't died, how close are they to 100? It's their job to not care.
Saying people wouldn't play if it was a real issue just isn't true. Before lock step and desync, people still played hardcore despite all the problems with it. People always will but it's also why it's a small part of the population. You know it's only 10%~ of players who play hardcore right?
>>
>>126203421
You get more than one life in contra, I beat it once

Ninja Gaiden wasn't in my local arcade, I never heard of it
>>
>>126203743
>The streamers who play hundreds of hours don't have the same type if attachment to a character

You're playing the wrong game. PoE makes no effort to harbor player attachment to character in fact it does the complete opposite by having regular leagues where you're expected to start over. There is no consideration given to game balance in permanent leagues. You may as well be playing with your own feces, poopcrow.

>You know it's only 10%~ of players who play hardcore right?
It's actually closer to 25%, PoE has a bigger hardcore population than any game like it I've ever played.
>>
>>126204110
>25%

Last time they posted numbers it was 60 / 30 / 10 for legacy leagues, sc ladder and hc ladder

>no attempts to harbor

Yeah minus the part where legacy items exist
>>
>>126203902
The point with contra wasn't that you get more lives but that you couldn't keep pumping quarters in to continue. IIRC you could insert up to three quarters to continue before you had to start over from dying.

Ninja Gaiden is one of the most popular games ever created. I never played it in arcade that wasn't the point again but rather it was a home game where if you died at a high level (on one of the last three bosses) you had to start all the way back at the beginning kinda like in PoE where dying at an early level is meaningless because of how EXP scaling works but dying at a high level is similar as it actually takes some time to get back where you're at.

Also, Tetris.

FYI, games didn't have lives until Space Invaders. You either had to pump quarters which I mean hardly anybody did back then most people would just flip an extra quarter they had laying around and see how far they got.
>>
File: ss (2015-12-22 at 03.20.50).jpg (249KB, 1095x524px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2015-12-22 at 03.20.50).jpg
249KB, 1095x524px
:^)
>>
>>126204260
I can find the more recent quote I saw all I could find was this: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/2dg1d4/is_standard_league_as_bad_as_players_make_it_to_be/cjp59hd

which would imply more than 25% suffice to say PoE has a larger hardcore population than games like it.

>Yeah minus the part where legacy items exist
That would rather be proof positive of exactly what I posted. Legacy items aren't balanced whatsoever. They serve nothing more as glorified trophies that have little place in the game that the majority of the population plays, leagues.
>>
>>126204437
I took a dollar to the arcade every Saturday

I was rich kid that held up gauntlet for an hour +
>>
>>126204476

based
>>
>>126204746
I'm blind not deaf.

Work, work.

I can do that.

Grab your sword and fight the horde!

Your honor.

I am ready.
Your move.

For the light!

Must feeed..
>>
is there anything I can play with just one button and has ridiculous survivability that's not coc cyclone?
>>
>>126205365
rt cyclone
>>
>>126204784
as soon as you ran out of quarters I was that guy behind you who took your game from you as soon as you went to the cashier to get more and never died on one quarter.
>>
>>126205365
rf cyclone
>>
>>126205560
>>126205690
which of this two is stronger, cheaper, tankier, and overall more enjoyable?
>>
>>126206984
rt cyclone
>>
File: ss (2014-06-08 at 02.51.57).png (54KB, 686x782px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2014-06-08 at 02.51.57).png
54KB, 686x782px
new thread
>>126207183
>>126207183
>>126207183
>>
>>126206984
rf cyclone
>>
Why don't they add a logout delay that's directly proportionate to the amount of time it takes to cast a portal and click through it? This would effectively kill chicken scripts as deaths occur from spike damage, chicken script thresholds must be set low enough so you don't constantly log out but high enough so you don't get one shot. The added delay would make such a setting impossible without logging out constantly thus effectively killing chicken scripts.

With the portal limit present in maps and a logout delay, this should together be beyond effective enough at ending the, "hardcore isn't hardcore" debate and I'm sure all real hardcore players can agree that this should be sufficient, while simultaneously putting Diablo 3's retarded 10 second logout timer to shame.

C'mon guys let's go to the epic reddit and petition chris wilson to implement the logout delay. Who's with me?
>>
>>126207032
>>126207257
alright but which one....
is more fitting for a raging homosexual?
>>
>>126208002
the logout strategy is part of the intended mechanics for the game

It's been confirmed by the devs that if logging out was harder, they would have to dumb down the content as well.
>>
>>126198678
>>126199286

Now you are behaving like an idiot for the sake of being an idiot. Leave, and never come back.
Thread posts: 754
Thread images: 148

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.