[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mass Effect General - /meg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 745
Thread images: 186

File: MEG Collage by WG 022.jpg (4MB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
MEG Collage by WG 022.jpg
4MB, 5000x5000px
no anime allowed no tumblr bullshit allowed either edition

MEG's updated Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/ehq8JjR2

MegSev adventures: MegSev dot blogspot dot com

All previous Collages that we know of: http://imgur.com/a/FSJBQ

Thread theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqhELBUdYqM

ME4 info from leaked survey? http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=160611475&postcount=1

N7 Day 2015 trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0Et481TNgE

E3 2015 trailer: https://youtu.be/uG8V9dRqSsw

E3 2014 trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4HbiCKBhFU

Bioware propaganda: http://blog.bioware.com/2015/06/15/introducing-mass-effect-andromeda/

in this thread:

>MASSIVE MATING TUBES
>Andromeda
>anime poster riling up the thread
>liora but wakfu
>horsecocks
>hairy armpits

Previous thread: >>121913676

Reminder that you should wash daily even if you don't go out regularly. Yes anon, I mean you.
Reminder that failed races like quarians and krogan don't have any business in Andromeda.

Reminder for /dag/ to go home
>>
Eva Core moste succulente waifu
>>
Actually, yo kno what, Westyboy? From hereon out I'm forbidding you to use mah posts in your collages. You hear me? I FORBID. Dem words didn't just hurt mah feels but also pained mah very black soul. So fukk u bitch.
>>
>>122207694
You dun goofed. That's not the previous thread at all.
>>
File: 1395029220329.gif (1023KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1395029220329.gif
1023KB, 500x500px
>>
>>122207306
>I hate nigger "music"
rorke
>>
>>122208052
reposting
>>
>>122208050
wanted to make the last thread already and had everything ready but let anon do his first so I just saved it and didn't think about keeping it updated.
>>
>>122208139
who's this handsome boy?
>>
>>122207876

sheeeeeiiiiiiittt

we president now
>>
File: 1388689669374.png (96KB, 217x230px) Image search: [Google]
1388689669374.png
96KB, 217x230px
>>122207694
>>MASSIVE MATING TUBES
>>horsecocks
>>hairy armpits
Excellent taste as usual, /meg/.
>>
>>122207485
>tfw waddling towards the mako in a thick insulated suit as distant gunshots are barely audible over the howl of the storm.
>clambering into the drivers seat as your squadmates sit down behind you. melting snow on the floor.
>The mako struggles for a moment as it clambers up on top of the thick layers of snow. Spintires style terrain deformation kick in.
>You start driving away, the storm covers your escape, it's dark and vision is limited. The sky is lit up by the incendiary bombs you planted, the snow in the air diffuses the light and you're bathed in a soft yellow glow as you drive off, the facility is burning, sirens in the distance.
>After a few hours of driving you stop the mako and let the thick snow cover your tracks and the mako itself. You sleep in your seat with you and the squad taking turns operating he periscope poking out of the snow. There's no sign of search parties. Good thing you used the information acquired in an optional conversation and sabotaged the drone bay..
>The next day you're sore, your waifu complains of an aching back and your other squadmate has to change his bandage.
>Desperate for fresh air you push open the top hatchthat you bought on a sidequest. It blows the snow away and reveals a painfully crisp vision of an endless white landscape. You take a deep breath of refreshing cool air, there are no clouds, only blue sky. The sun caresses your cheek with bright rays of surprisingly warm light. You stretch and sigh as you gaze up at the towering mountains surrounding you on all sides in distance.
Waifu admires your shapely ass with the periscope.

>>122207330
But what will waifu say!?

>>122208292
I guess I could. I don't see why not. I'll see what I can do.
>>
>>122209062
>But what will waifu say!?
Don't worry about Liara, she won't mind if I'm your waifu too.
>>
>WG is casually racist and transphobic

I'd say worst namefag like it's a surprise, but...
>>
>>122209062
thank you
>>
File: 1404171447816.jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1404171447816.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
>>122209169
>transphobic
If you were only mentioning racism then sure I might have believed you were sincere but afraid of shemales? WG? That doesn't make a lick of sense, even if he wasn't a cockslut for blue dicks.
>>
>>122209169
would you please leave already, /dag/?
>>
>>122209201
Are there any good filesharing sites that accept .zip files?
>>
>>122209912
Filedropper? Mega?
>>
>>122209912
Dropbox I guess
>>
>>122209169
muh reysism muh transpanshomokinphobic
>>
>>122209169
I know rite, he's like so problematic. When give the Janitor an empowered blowjob later I will mention how toxic he is to this general.
>>
>>122209912
wetransfer (dot) com
>>
>>122209169

Isn't it a bigger problem that he is just a fucking idiot?
>>
What are you listening to, /meg/?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsbrw9Y6_ng
>>
/derp

/screenies

just write filedropper dot com, and add one of the above. There's two different folders, derp and screenies.
There, I think that should work, they're .zip files. I hope you like the stories, tell me what you think. But keep in mind these are written between when I was shit at writing, and until I was less shit, so quality will vary quite a bit.
Still hope you enjoy. This is pretty much all of them.
>>122209964
I went with filedropper. Thanks for the suggestions.

>>122207694
Also, good Op as usual WG.
>>
File: 1446611793310.jpg (878KB, 986x1369px) Image search: [Google]
1446611793310.jpg
878KB, 986x1369px
>>122209062
>used the information acquired in an optional conversation and sabotaged the drone bay.
>that you bought on a sidequest

We need more of this. Optional conversations and sidequests that tie into main quests.
We also need sidequest series. It starts with a sidequest where you do one thing, but it then leads you to other parts of the cluster and galaxy where you do different things, not just shooting baddies. Investigation stuff, trying to makes sense of what a malfuncitoning VI is saying, interrogating a merc you captured, questioning people that respond differently to different approaches and attitudes on nearby hub worlds, etc.

Just some varied gameplay, y'know? They had a chance to make an incredble game with ME2 where you do all kinds of stuff, but it all just boils down to going to a location and shooting everyone there.

>>122209169
>getting triggered by 'casual racism'
>transphobia

We liberal arts college now?
>>
>>122209062
So when will Bioware hire you, Eddy?
>>
>>122210997
Will check out when I'm home
Thanks again
>>
>>122210682
pls no bully https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11yPWeBYqQc
>>
>>122211094
That's why I wrote it, I love sidequests. I think ME has way too much a focus on the big bad, and not enough on the universe you should be exploring. I'd also like a quest or two that you can do by just reading things, like finding a wanted omniposter that if you look at it, you get a new dialogue option with a guy who turns out to be the wanted man, stuff that you can complete the game without knowing, then on second playthroughs you notice and so you get more time on the game.
I'd also like if some things went unexplained.

>>122211190
Never unfortunately.
I'm not a gay transsexual sea-urchin who was born in a human body, I'm too oppressive for bioware. They can't handle me.

>>122211271
No worries anon!
>>
File: tumblr_mmv70qGYBB1qdlh1io1_400.gif (2MB, 400x353px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mmv70qGYBB1qdlh1io1_400.gif
2MB, 400x353px
>>122211094
>We need more of this. Optional conversations and sidequests that tie into main quests.
>We also need sidequest series. It starts with a sidequest where you do one thing, but it then leads you to other parts of the cluster and galaxy where you do different things, not just shooting baddies. Investigation stuff, trying to makes sense of what a malfuncitoning VI is saying, interrogating a merc you captured, questioning people that respond differently to different approaches and attitudes on nearby hub worlds, etc.
How the fuck is it possible that some random anon has much better insight into quest design than the so called professionals at Bioware? Interconnected quests are great, if they all tie together somehow they just feel more natural than sidequests that are isolated and completely their own thing.
>>
>>122211706
>I'd also like a quest or two that you can do by just reading things, like finding a wanted omniposter that if you look at it, you get a new dialogue option with a guy who turns out to be the wanted man

I like stuff like that. Things in the environment that are easily missed if you don't pay attention, that let you finish missions without firing a shot.
>>
>>122211706
>I think ME has way too much a focus on the big bad
What was the name of the new ancient evil again? Krell? Vrek? Promf? Anyway I'm already disappointed by MEA because they resorted to the old ebil threat chestnut again instead of focusing on the fact that you've just arrived in a completely new galaxy(!) and have no idea what's going on there.
>>
>>122212209
>What was the name of the new ancient evil again?

I can't remember, but I do remember watching the early trailers for Halo 4. ANCIENT EVIL AWAKENS (it literally said that, if I recall correctly), and he's actually voiced by the same dude that did Harbinger. It was hilarious.
>>
>>122212127
But anon, they want to COD audience and they won't stop and bother to read stuff. Hacking someone's terminal and getting an unmarked quest that way is much too advanced for the target audience, likewise is any task that require any sort of attention.
>>
>>122212408
Just looked it up.
>"Khet"
They're not even trying anymore.
>>
>>122210682
Expel 10, you probably never heard of them.
>>
>>122212546

I wonder if it's basically the same thing, or if it's just a really advanced species that don't want you in their galaxy. Like turians/asari/salarians, but even more advanced.

Mite b cool?
>>
>>122212209
Indeed. You could defuse a conflict over mining rights! Or fight pirates! Or help a colony against dangerous fauna, or explore the new galaxy and encounter ruins of long dead species, sell the artifacts and get in conflict with xeno-artifact smugglers. Or do mercenary work for a colony on disputed land. The options are endless. And yet they always go with the big bad who is made of too many polygons and roars dubstep sounding crap.
I don't understand why. And there's going to be a slogan too, fight or die/make a stand/if you're killed you die/gay men want your ass/homogay, only way.
And there'll be omniblades and omnishields and biotics that have abilities that don't make sense and ships that don't make sense and ugh..

>>122212546
Oh no.
they just hired a retard and fed it popcorn before he/she/zxu choked and made a sound they could use didn't they?

>>122210682
Whatever sounds good.
>>
>>122212546
>Reapers

Were they ever to begin with lol
>>
File: shiny-green-disco-pants.jpg (133KB, 1000x1502px) Image search: [Google]
shiny-green-disco-pants.jpg
133KB, 1000x1502px
>half-watching Swedish Idol
>dem discopants the dancers are wearing
>dem thighs and ass

S-sweet Jesus...

>>122212887
>And there'll be omniblades and omnishields and biotics that have abilities that don't make sense and ships that don't make sense and ugh..

Ships with omni-shields and biotics!
>>
>MEGMeet

You didn't actually meet IRL did you ?
>>
>>122212887
Just apply for a job at Bio already. You're making me lust for a game that doesn't exist, it's not fair.
>>122212832
They're not quite as powerful as the reapers it seems. They're trying to hoard old tech left by the "remnant" (is this a SW crossover game?) and you'll stop them from putting their evil jewish hands on the tech and stealing it for yourself instead. You also fuck over their outposts for some reason.
>>
>New not-Normandy is called the TEMPEST
Okay.
>New not-Mako is upgradeable
More time wasting mechanics, eh?
>Colonies: Build settlements on habitable planets. Able to decide what type of settlement for bonuses. EG: Recon Settlements will clear fog of war on space map and offer more strike team missions, meanwhile Mining Settlements will periodically supply crafting materials.
I wonder if you'll get to visit them.
>Blueprints: Allow you to craft alien technology using materials for better equipment and weapons, such as a jetpack for jumping, cryo-beam to target enemies, etc.
Crafting sucks.
>>
>>122212887
>You could defuse a conflict over mining rights! Or fight pirates! Or help a colony against dangerous fauna, or explore the new galaxy and encounter ruins of long dead species, sell the artifacts and get in conflict with xeno-artifact smugglers. Or do mercenary work for a colony on disputed land.

Oh, the ideas Bioware squandered. Would've been awesome.
>>
>>122186354
>Society doesn't cater to people with crippling OCD
FUCK SOCIETY!

>I-is the shuttle heading up towards a gleaming white spherical ship?
It could, I don't see why not, but I'd wager it's just drifting in space, on autopilot, as you are taking your cargo to a far away destination.

>Does the quarian in the shuttle also have big voluptuous hips?
That's what I meant when I said "hippy"

>>122191563
Hey, AWG.

>>122193384
This picture is killing me.

>>122193506
I just had my mom watch this yesterday. Weird.

>>122193835
Well, thanks, love.

>>122194325
Woah, hey now! Slow down, cowboy.

>>122199687
>>>>/gif/7693574
No, goddammit!

>>122210682
That's ... pretty much how I dance as well.
>>
>>122213335
That'd actually be kinda cool, and creative.

>>122213401
We'll meet in the future when /meg/ dies, at this time VR simulation pods will be a refined technology and we'll all share a server to hang out and those who want will have a virtual waifu to sit in their lap as we feast on cheddar biscuits.

>>122213418
I'd rather make my own game to be honest. Something that I can make just as I want it.

>>122213710
Indeed. but bioware doesn't seem to be interested in small conflicts,everything has to be epic and threatening to the entire galaxy.

>>122213819
Hello OCD.
drifting on inertia through space in a comfy shuttle sounds lovely too.
>>
>>122207694
wakfu sluts when?
>>
>>>/v/316495994
Aw, yisss! No wonder I'm so good in bed. I can sleep for days

>>122214076
>drifting on inertia through space in a comfy shuttle sounds lovely too.
No care in the galaxy, buddy.
>>
>>122213674
>>New not-Mako is upgradeable

I don't mind this. I always did want to upgrade the armour and shields of the Mako. Even better if it's visual upgrades, too. Visible, thick, added ceramic plating on the hull, and some future version of active protection systems to handle enemy missiles.

>such as a jetpack for jumping, cryo-beam to target enemies, etc.

As long as it affects gameplay, and changes the way you play the game in a good way, I'm all for it, really. I hope we don't get 'collect X number of material Y' quests.
>>
>>122213819

Hello.
>>
>>122214587
Hi.
>>
>>122210997
It's about time! Thanks, eddrf.
>>
>>122214076
>who want will have a virtual waifu to sit in their lap as we feast on cheddar biscuits.
oh baby
>>
>>122211904

>How the fuck is it possible that some random anon has much better insight into quest design than the so called professionals at Bioware?

Because he's an amateur who can criticize all he wants, but doesn't have to try and make his vision a reality, while dealing with limited time, limited resources, and other potentially obstinate devs with competing visions who might not recognize the self-evident brilliance of his plan.
>>
File: 1436506845293.jpg (330KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
1436506845293.jpg
330KB, 1280x800px
>>122216116
>the self-evident brilliance of his plan
>>
Let's talk about Liara
>>
>>122218245
I'd imagine lots of dirt and grime accumulates in between her tentacles.
>>
>>122218492
They bathe lad. I'd be more concerned about dead skin accumulating up there
>>
File: Heart nebula.jpg (530KB, 1280x1067px) Image search: [Google]
Heart nebula.jpg
530KB, 1280x1067px
>>
So which aliens possess horsecocks? Krogans? Miranda? Elcor?
>>
>>122210682
https://youtu.be/G2wtH9V6cYM
>>
>>122219540
Horses
>>
>Remnant Vault Raids: Ancient ruins in two variants. Standard: Accessed by finding and activating Remnant Monoliths, explored to find a "powerful artefact". Acquiring artefact triggers defence systems: robots, traps, and restructured layout. Rewards with valuable loot, crafting resources, and Star Keys.
Wow, dungeons. In space. Imaginative.
>Orbital Facilities: Unlocked with Star Keys, provide permanent stat bonuses, and optional higher difficulty vault raids that add Khet patrols and outlaws. Rewards with rare loot and narrative acclaim.
>Narrative acclaim
Not sure if there's any real gameplay attached to this.
>Khet Outposts: Optional wave-based combat challenges that reward with XP, reduced Khet power and additional narrative options in the region if destroyed.
Wave based combat. Nice. This is ME3 all over again.
>Strike Team: Spend resources to recruit mercenaries and develop AI controlled strike teams to be deployed on randomly generated, time sensitive missions. Include settlement defence and remnant artefact recovery. Strike Teams return 20 - 30 minutes later with XP, currency, and equipment depending on mission outcome. Spend money/resources to train Strike Team, and buy better equipment, to increase success rate and send on dangerous missions.
Wow, war table shenanigans like in Inquisition. Very fun. I wonder if you can buy virtual tokens to speed up your wait times now, the whole systems seemed like it was built for "micro"transactions.
>>
>>122220308
What the fuck is narrative acclaim?
>>
>Active Strike Team: See above, however you can choose to complete the Strike Team mission manually via play using your multiplayer roster of characters. Able to play co-op with friends, more friends increasing difficulty and rewards. Bonus rewards for joining another players strike team mission. XP, loot, and customisation rewards for Strike Team played characters are cohesive with multiplayer specific horde mode.
So they're just dull multiplayer maps that you have play to get the best rewards? Nice, linking your multiplayer success to SP was a great idea last time.
>Horde Mode: Similar to Mass Effect 3: four players against waves of enemies with additional objectives such as disabling a bomb or assassinating a target. Similar XP/loot rewards to Mass Effect 3. APEX funds earned to be used in single player.
Exactly like above but with even less going on. NICE.
>>122220409
Your boss says "good job, Ryder" and maybe you get a meta point to spend on your ship's furnishings or something. It's DAI mechanics, I haven't actually played that so I dunno what it means.
>>
>>122210682
D2 - Az i ti
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aspF0eSB4bM
>>
File: Mao-Zedong.jpg (27KB, 300x369px) Image search: [Google]
Mao-Zedong.jpg
27KB, 300x369px
>>122210682
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3nPTeJsmaI
>>
>>122210682

None of your goddamn business.
>>
>You'll never slobber all over Miri's dong
>>
ded
>>
check the news /meg/
>>
>>122222217
Frenchies getting their asses toasted? Eh, it's just business as usual. They wanted multikult, they got multikult.
>>
>>122222217
what happen
>>
File: Alnitak, Alnilam, Mintaka.jpg (879KB, 1280x1321px) Image search: [Google]
Alnitak, Alnilam, Mintaka.jpg
879KB, 1280x1321px
>>
alright, time to read through eddrfs stuff
will provide feedback
>>
>>122222656

At least 26 people dead, 60 hostages.
>>
>>122222753
damn
>>
>>122222852
Better get used to this sort of thing if the libruls stay in power. When people die everyday and Europe is turned into complete kaka then maybe the drones might wake up but by then it will be too late.
>>
>>122223086
I'm not too concerned for myself, kebabs don't care about eastern yurop yet. Poor normie frenchies though, they just wanted to enjoy a night out
>>
File: 1409756452558.jpg (54KB, 640x540px) Image search: [Google]
1409756452558.jpg
54KB, 640x540px
>>122223295
They deserve it, you reap what you sow and all that. I'll enjoy watching the frog holocaust from a safe distance. They didn't want a traditional Christian nation so now they're getting a traditional Muslim nation with all that entails.
>>
>>122209912
why don't you just upload the pics in imgur? it doesn't get easier than that.

>>122210337
hit the nail on the hea... NO WAIT!

>>122210682
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMOGaugKpzs

>>122210997
those will be gone after a while, the imgur gallery would have stayed forever.

You know what? I'm going to gather all our writefaggotry now and make imgur galleries and put them into the OP next time.

>>122213819
>I just had my mom watch this yesterday. Weird.

Guess I'm your mom now because I watched it yesterday as well.

>>122214076
>I'd rather make my own game to be honest. Something that I can make just as I want it.

you chose wisely.

>>122219540
>Miranda
>alien

>>122220561
>meta point
that like a gold star?

>>122222217
yeah, crazy. you could hear the explosions during the game (which I was watching).
>>
>>122224197
I've had issues with imgur when uploading many pictures at the same time. I didn't think of it as well..
>>122224197
>You know what? I'm going to gather all our writefaggotry now and make imgur galleries and put them into the OP next time.
We don't deserve you WG.

>>122222749
Thanks, I hope you enjoy. Though as I said before, lots of old crap.

>>122222217
I assume you're referring to the attack in france? It's a tragedy.

>>122224197
>you could hear the explosions during the game (which I was watching).
Really? That's crazy.
>>
>>122224798
>It's a tragedy.
It's hilarious.
>>
>>122224941

/pol/ please.
>>
>>122224941
2 edgy 4 me to be honest family.
>>
>>122225037
Not /pol/, they don't like muslims much there I think.
>>122225143
Not trying to be edgy either. I just find it amusing that the degenerate French society is being roughly fucked in the butt by people who're not as weak and emasculated. This is what long term progressivism brings you.
>>
File: 1439484668726.jpg (20KB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
1439484668726.jpg
20KB, 500x313px
>>122225598
>Not trying to be edgy either.
>26 people dead is hilarious
>not edgy
>>
>>122226007
>26
it's over 60 now
>>
>>122225598
Yeah right. You're an edgy cunt.

>>122226089
Bodycount will probably rise, unfortunately it has a tendency to be in excess of initial reports.
>>
File: 1366217709057.png (16KB, 389x470px) Image search: [Google]
1366217709057.png
16KB, 389x470px
>>122226007
People die all the time, all over the world. I can't feel empathy for all of them so why would I feel anything for these assholes in particular? They were the ones who let this happen by being such passive dumb hedonistic sheep. It's just great to finally see it bite them in the ass.
>>122226260
Call me edgy all you want, pal, but it's people like you who's the problem with the west today.
>>
>>122226854
because it's first world people who are worth more than some rats from a 3rd world shithole
>>
>>122227719
Those first world people are just as bad as the thirdworldians only in other ways. They've become complacent, effete and don't have any backbone anymore. They would have been fine with slowly being bred out by third world immigrants. They have no morals, no higher values, nothing. I'm amused to see them slaughtered like the pigs they are. If there's even one cultural relativist feminist dyke/faggot with dyed hair among the dead it will be enough to make me smile for a month.
>>
>>122222749
solo sim was pretty spooky
laughed at the plastic ash stuff
liara, in the fics where she appears, is quite well written imo
the one about the janitor is good
i like mordin and the quarian

>>122224798
>Thanks, I hope you enjoy. Though as I said before, lots of old crap.
not going to lie i skipped through the really old stuff and a lot of the femquar stuff. only going to post feedback on the ones that really stick out because there's so much.
>>
>>122228275
>They have no morals, no higher values, nothing. I'm amused to see them slaughtered like the pigs they are.

Don't forget to praise Allah.
>>
File: 1445716091845.jpg (742KB, 1159x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1445716091845.jpg
742KB, 1159x1500px
>>122210682

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_yUMED9IG0
>>
>>122228682
God must be smiling upon us this day, 'tis true. If you think faith is a weakness then you must be deluded. Faith gives you strength, as this very situation demonstrates.
>>
>>122229127

Death to the infidels, amirite?

You could seriously not be more edgy, even if you tried.
>>
File: 1416908526426.gif (3MB, 270x266px) Image search: [Google]
1416908526426.gif
3MB, 270x266px
>>122229480
I don't know about that, don't think the dead frogs would agree with you. Anyway, without Allah/God/whatever you name the absolute you can't have morals and with no morals to defy how can someone be "edgy"? Does my opinions offend you or something?
>>
>>122229047
stop posting this image family, (possibly) grieving waifus makes me sad
>>
http://archiveofourown.org/works/4540347/chapters/10333584
oh my...
>>
>>122231035
Sounds promising. Does Tevos become involved?
>>
>>122232185
no unfortunately
i don't think shepard's heart could take FOUR blueberries assaulting him with their gingeys at once though
>>
>>122228643
I understand. I've produced a lot of stuff. A lot of crap among it.

I'm glad you like the stories, Solo sim was based on a pic posted in a /tg/ thread where you write a story to accompany each pic posted.
Plastic ash is very fun to write, the one about the janitor was a blast too. And I'm glad you like the liara ones, I'm not sure how I wrote her I didn't have any real personality in mind since liara has very little presence in my playthroughs. I don't like her very much.
Thanks for reading!

>>122232358
They'd take turns at first, then all it'd take is one asari getting a little too eager and not waiting for her turn. And then it all devolves into an orgy.

Goodnight /meg/ I'm off to bed.
>>
>>122232358
>gingeys
But he could take four MTs.
>>
File: sad cat.jpg (79KB, 462x462px) Image search: [Google]
sad cat.jpg
79KB, 462x462px
>>122232185
>>122232358
>no Tevos
>>
>>122232636
'night eddrf
>>
>>122232636
G'night, h-husbando.
>>
100+ dead
>>
File: bestwaifu.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
bestwaifu.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>122230254

sâ…¿h

sorry faâ…¿

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YLDMHcJJWk
>>
File: blue.jpg (82KB, 800x502px) Image search: [Google]
blue.jpg
82KB, 800x502px
>>122233290
have an absolute classic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2J7s5QuTIas

also what happened to that anon who promised hd liara belly
>>
File: Haha.jpg (92KB, 432x487px) Image search: [Google]
Haha.jpg
92KB, 432x487px
>>122233230
Progress.
>>
>This entire thread
>>>/trash/
>>
>>122233893

clever .
>>
>>122233893
Whatever you may say about Hiro, he's getting things done. He had the balls to kick Wrestling out of /sp/. I'm seriously happy about it.
>>
File: jackcupcake.jpg (29KB, 236x340px) Image search: [Google]
jackcupcake.jpg
29KB, 236x340px
>>122233436

wew lad, probably my favourite marvin gaye song

here, tit for tat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVANQheoRUw
>>
>>122234860
The /sp/ renaissance has started, first we got rid of Ellie and now mandrama.
/sp/ will be GOAT again
>>
File: Alliancerecruitmentposter.jpg (185KB, 1023x622px) Image search: [Google]
Alliancerecruitmentposter.jpg
185KB, 1023x622px
>>122234951
i don't listen to too much of the old school stuff desu, just the really big names. song reminds me of this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTKXflPq2fU
>>
>>122235294
Ellie?
>>
File: yvonne strahovski happy.gif (499KB, 250x140px) Image search: [Google]
yvonne strahovski happy.gif
499KB, 250x140px
>>122235294
>Sweaty man drama out of /sp/
>philosophy faggots got their own board so they won't flood /lit/ with their shit any more
>adult cartoons board

Great man, Hiro, great man.
>>
>>122237395
>philosophy faggots got their own board so they won't flood /lit/ with their shit any more
wait what
>>
>>122237518
>10/31/15 New trial board added: >>>/his/ - History & Humanities

you're not allowed to post Philosophy stuff on /lit/ any more except when you are specifically discussing books. all of that got carted off to /his/ now. I hear it's /pol/ part 2 right now but that doesn't bother me. /lit/ has never been better.
now to get autobans for faggots who barge into physical book discussions and brag with their digital shit
>>
File: 1414265054717.jpg (142KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1414265054717.jpg
142KB, 800x800px
>>122233230
>They're already defending islam on twitter
>It's not even entirely over yet but they've already starting making pro-immigration arguments
This is why the west is the best target for terrorism, they will practically make a statue of you after you shoot them and blow them up. They'll even apologize as you line them up for mass execution.
>>
>>122237917
oh i forgot about the "humanities" part
>>
>>122237917
oh and same with religion of course. that's what got /pol/ interested by the way.
>>
File: me3__jack.png (909KB, 1024x723px) Image search: [Google]
me3__jack.png
909KB, 1024x723px
>>122235741

i love all that old soul and blues shit man

feeds right into hiphop too, through the samples

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EF9Bv-5A59w
>>
>140 dead
goodness
>>
>>122239858

shit is gonna hit the fan after this one lad
>>
>>122239858
I don't know man, France could get pretty pissed and they got a strong right-wing party. I expect them to shift to that during the coming years.
>>
>>122240159
it would be nice to see you europeans stop acting so silly

>>122240138
honestly doubt it
>>
File: 1364252312700.jpg (2KB, 113x126px) Image search: [Google]
1364252312700.jpg
2KB, 113x126px
>>122239858
>Liberals will still be islam apologists and now want more enrichers than ever
>The media will push the message that these extremist muslims had really nothing to do with islam at all
>White conservative christians will somehow get blamed for this
>>
>>122240372

When the fire rises the first sparks will be in France man. As usual.

All Europe needs is for the populace in one of the big three to say 'fuck it'.
>>
>>122240768
I can actually see it happen.
also
>not a single muslim organization will apologize for anything, as they are never doing that

>>122241063
I wish. Well many do, but the lefties have everything under control.
>>
File: 1440974630436.jpg (639KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1440974630436.jpg
639KB, 1920x1080px
>>122240768
>>122241403
>MFW one of the terrorists had stayed in Sweden for a week so Swedish newspapers can conveniently forget to report that they were Muslims and instead write that they were Swedish men and this is why you should vote to let in even more Muslims and introduce even more gender quotas
>MFW I don't have a face
>>
>>
File: Falling-Down.jpg (43KB, 430x325px) Image search: [Google]
Falling-Down.jpg
43KB, 430x325px
>>122242774
What the fuck is this?
>Falling Down
>>
File: Falling-down-movie.jpg (307KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Falling-down-movie.jpg
307KB, 1920x1080px
>>122242774
>>122243015
>violanarrayya

well that explains it
>>
File: 1428213180492.png (26KB, 238x231px) Image search: [Google]
1428213180492.png
26KB, 238x231px
2>3>1
>>
>>122244180
the mass effect 2 guy is back
>>
File: IMG_0502.jpg (88KB, 406x406px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0502.jpg
88KB, 406x406px
>>122244585
>back

I never left, senpai.
>>
>>122244915
did you actually wrote that last word or did you write another word that got filtered?
>>
night meg
>>
>>
>>122246542

Night WESTERN.
>>
>>
>>122248798
abhorrent
>>
>>122236520
Ellie was a shitposter that prenteded he was a cute britanic girl.
He's actually a fat paki using a proxy.
He posted on England and Man United match threads
>>
>>
>>122249721
>A fat paki wanting to be a qt britbong grill
Why do I find this endearing somehow?
>>
>>122251562

Maybe you have the same want, or one similar.
>>
I'm the one defending Tali at her trial in Mass Effect 2? Oh boy....

I'm so sorry, Tali.

Guess there's a reason they gave me my guns/armor.
>>
Playing mass effect 2 for the first time, the mechanics, levels, and faces are horrible but it is way better than mass effect 3!
I can't duck and roll and other stuff but Mordin and thane are pretty cool
>>
>tfw fugtrup hasnt produced a quality gif in what seems like years
>>
>>122253539
if you're on pc you can get all dlc for free pretty easily, be sure to do that
>>
>>
I'm still baffled that ME1 got a 90 metacritic desu senpai
>>
>>122253162
I just got Tali exiled...

Looks like I just picked a whole bouquet of oopsy-daisies.
>>
>>122257225
She doesn't hate your guts though, which is the important bit.
>>
>>>/aco/169231
>>
>>122258161
remove
>>
File: boner.png (1MB, 1895x1067px) Image search: [Google]
boner.png
1MB, 1895x1067px
This gave me a boner.
>>
>>122259175
The blowjob helmet looks better on female shepards
>>
>>122259410

the blowjob helmet is a different model to that one
>>
>>122259446
Kestrel, isn't it?
>>
>>122259175
Parasini in general was fucking great. Very good example of a well-written female character from Bioware.

They're really good at it, when the character isn't just fapbait. Like Jack, Miranda and Liara.
>>
File: 1447328871984.gif (1MB, 400x320px) Image search: [Google]
1447328871984.gif
1MB, 400x320px
>>122259919
Please don't speak ill of my waifus.
>>
>>122259593

that's correct, the one in the picture is the Capacitor Helmet
>>
>>122258161
>femshep eatin da booty like groceries
>>
God damn Shiala wants my dick now too?

Shepard is swimming in that pussy.
>>
I have a very difficult descion to make for ME2...

Do I stick with Liara from ME1 or try Miranda or Jack for ME2?
>>
>>122262848
Stay with Liara, if that's your first playthrough.
>>
>>122262848
You can shag Miri and then go back to Liara.

The only mistake you can make is sticking with Ashley, because she doesnt come back in 3.
>>
>>122253162
I'm always serious. And don't call me Shirley.

>>122264024
Yes she does. She's just packing a little extra.
>>
>>
Why isn't Mass Effect 3 on Steam?
>>
>>122265929

because it's on Origin
>>
File: jack_s.jpg (317KB, 788x788px) Image search: [Google]
jack_s.jpg
317KB, 788x788px
ay what's good /meg/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riifOyp4V6Y
>>
Can I bang Samara?
>>
>>122266548
She can be romanced to an extent, but not banged. Only kissed, with DLC.
>>
>>
>>122267334
Kai Leng. Really. Like, there's someone out there that actually finds him cool.
>>
>>122265929
because EA wants their money instead of letting Valve have it
>>
>>122265929

Because EA wants you to pirate it.
>>
>>122249721
what was "her" tripname?

>>122254059
Isn't he playing games instead all the time?

>>122256131
why?

>>122258161
god damnit remove!

>>122266190
that "music" surely isn't.

>>122266852
g-good enough...
>>
>>122265929
and why is the trilogy edition missing most of the important DLC?
>>
many of the featured gog sales end in 2 1/2 hours by the way, not tomorrow, so if you are interested, better have a look.
>>
File: EA money scheme.jpg (124KB, 923x599px) Image search: [Google]
EA money scheme.jpg
124KB, 923x599px
>>122271019
$$$$$$
>>
>>122270984
>Isn't he playing games instead all the time?
he still makes gifs every now and then, they just suck
>>
>>122271497
well that's unfortunate

>CriminalEvergreenAmericanwigeon
>>
File: tumblr_n2cln4gsDA1qaqw7qo1_1280.png (2MB, 1034x900px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n2cln4gsDA1qaqw7qo1_1280.png
2MB, 1034x900px
>>122268974
best husbando desu :3 so brooding so dangerous
>>
>>122262848
Bang both Jack and worship Miri's femcock.
>>
Can I post Dragon Age here or
>>
Did Liara's boobies get bigger in Mass Effect 2?
>>
>>122265929
Because EA hates your money. Same reason ME1 and its DLC isn't on GOG and they don't sell the complete trilogy with all the DLC included.

Russian pirates give you a much better deal, the complete series DRM free for free.
>>
>>122272858
All female characters except Tali gets bigger breast and ass implants between each game.
>>
>>122254059
>not moving over to Leeter
>>
>>122272850
no
>>
>>122272850

Dragon Age goes to Dragon Age General.
>>
File: 1434489632112.jpg (48KB, 543x700px) Image search: [Google]
1434489632112.jpg
48KB, 543x700px
I'm going to be honest with you /meg/, the only reason I don't buy Bioware games day one or pre-order them anymore is because of the hamfisted multiplayer they've inserted into every new game and the fact that they require Origin to run. If they didn't do that I'd buy them even if they were very crappy. Bought F4 and the seasonal pass just because they didn't pull any bullshit like that, they didn't even do one mirrion different pre-order bonuses like EA does.

Why do they hate my money? Seriously. There's very few science fiction ARPGs out there and EA completely screws the pooch with ME? I just want to enjoy a fun space adventure with pretty grafics and no bullshit.
>>
>>122272850
Faggot Age is a full on homo rpg and not allowed. Girlcock rules here. Big juicy feminine megacocks.
>>
File: 1441641457126.gif (897KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1441641457126.gif
897KB, 320x240px
>>122273512
>Bought F4 and the seasonal pass
>>
>>122273675
I got it super cheap and I've enjoyed playing it so far. It's a fun game even though it's not amazing. Shooting is much improved, building settlements is entertaining and exploration is great. Only bad thing about it is that the graphics aren't always top notch and Beth are even worse than Bioware at doing a voiced protagonist. I like playing as pseudo Jack though.
>>
File: tumblr_lq5tc2MYyL1qcqjh8o1_500.gif (497KB, 480x254px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lq5tc2MYyL1qcqjh8o1_500.gif
497KB, 480x254px
Something about Jack makes me wowzors in my trousers.
>>
File: wft.jpg (279KB, 592x890px) Image search: [Google]
wft.jpg
279KB, 592x890px
How is fallout tactics? Speaking of gog sales and Fallout.
>>
>>122271818
What's your favorite Ritter bar?
>>
>>122274931
It's pretty good actually. Not as good as F1 or even F2 but it's fun. I'd recommend it if you think you'd like a mission based Fallout with several squadmates.
>>
File: WiiFit Trainer, 1446757347494.jpg (39KB, 780x507px) Image search: [Google]
WiiFit Trainer, 1446757347494.jpg
39KB, 780x507px
>>122274931
>posting Lewd Trainer
>no scene where you walk in on your're waifu doing yoga in your quarters
>>
>>122275340
Is waifu wanting to be walked in on? Have you walked in on her before while she performed the more lewd seeming exercises and stretches?
>>
>>122275723
>Is waifu wanting to be walked in on?
Yes, she planned it.

>Have you walked in on her before while she performed the more lewd seeming exercises and stretches?
No, this is the first time. She wanted to surprise you, and tease you while being all sweaty.
>>
>>122275986
Whoa! She knows me so well.
>>
>>122273451
since when
>>
>>122275723
>lewd seeming exercises and stretches
>You'll never catch your waifu on the brink of orgasm while having half of a dildo molded from Miri's cock up her ass
>You'll never catch your waifu fisting herself
>You'll never catch your waifu bending over trying to reach her toes in the nude
>>
>>122276518
>Game is called Dragon Age
>Can't romance a big dragon stud
>Can't even speak to a dragon
>Dragons aren't even the focus of any of the games
>>
File: The_Gathering.jpg (864KB, 2467x1749px) Image search: [Google]
The_Gathering.jpg
864KB, 2467x1749px
>>122274931
It's a great underrated game. What I'm wondering is why you didn't grab it for free on GOG when they were handing it out.
>>
File: new-adv-hitler.jpg (23KB, 318x336px) Image search: [Google]
new-adv-hitler.jpg
23KB, 318x336px
Ded tred? Ded. I wonder how many /meg/ans are frenchies. Maybe it's not just the general that's dead but the posters too.
>>
>>122276524

What about a regular dildo in her ass? Or a krogan style dildo?
I mean what if youre're waifu is Miranda?
>>
>>122276958
Miri would be all sweaty and her half open suit all sticky, her massive schlong inside a ruined fleshlight spilling over with her flood of seed. You'd hear a wet lewd soppy noise as she pulled herself out of her toy and she'd look up at you, smirking.
>"Shepard? Oh, I was just thinking about you~"
>>
>>122277184
>Miri would be all sweaty and her half open suit all sticky
The absolute best.
She's hairy, right? Can't be that musky without something to capture it.
>>
>>122276958
How does krogan dicks look like? I imagine Miranda would be able to do all sorts of lewd stretches with her perfect body. She could do a split on a krogan dildo for sure.
>>
>>122277303
They have two
>>
>>122277264
She's perfect so she doesn't feel the need to trim any of her bodily hair. She'd make you smell her intoxicating hairy armpits before letting you go further down on her.
>>
>>122277369
wat
>>
>>122277449
Krogan, they have two penises
>>
>>122277303

Somewhere between a horsecock and a dog dick.
>doing a split with a krogan dildo in her butt
HHNNNGG
>>
>>122270984
Here you go
>>
>>122277468
Why? Do krogen females have two gingeys?
>>
>>122277416
>She'd make you smell her intoxicating hairy armpits before letting you go further down on her.
>walking around with Miranda on Korlus and Haestrom
>visible dark spots in her armpits
>she leans over and wraps her arm around you shoulder on the way home
I CAN ONLY GET SO ERECT ANON
>>
/dag/ go home
>>
/meg/ - Indepth krogan dick discussion and Miri cock worship
>>
>>122277369
>>122277468

Don't lie to him, anon. 1 dick, 4 balls.
>>
>>122277552
They have two pairs of testicles and like 4 hearts. It makes sense to have redundant sexual organs
>>
File: 1364249916244.png (90KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1364249916244.png
90KB, 300x300px
>>122277560
>>
>>122277690

Someone should definitely do a Miranda shoop of that pic.
>>
>>122277637
How do you even know that? Have any devs said anything official on this? There will be a Krogan squaddie in MEA, maybe we'll get to romance him and find out.
>>
>>122277593
>and Miri cock worship

Nah, just worshipping her perfect body in general.
>>
>>122277793

It has never been stated otherwise. Seeing as how every other animal (even ones with several hearts) and fictional species in Mass Effect has one genital, there's no reason to assume they have two.
>>
File: Sweat.png (73KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Sweat.png
73KB, 250x250px
>>122277742
I would if I could, I suck at shooping.
>>
>>122277997

If only we could turn her hair a darker shade and her shirt white.
>>
>>122277816
Do you think she'd let you kiss her after submissively stimulating every inch of her body with your mouth or would she just push you down to your knees, to face her throbbing crotch with no romantic acknowledgement at all from her side?
>>
File: 2246954564.jpg (128KB, 326x368px) Image search: [Google]
2246954564.jpg
128KB, 326x368px
>>122277793
>maybe we'll get to romance him and find out
>"You couldn't handle me, Not-Shep, I'd fill both your tiny holes.
>>
pls stop posting lewd stuff about miranda, she's my innocent waifu
>>
File: 1276600781179.png (228KB, 448x448px) Image search: [Google]
1276600781179.png
228KB, 448x448px
>>122278378
How would you give a krogan a BJ? Would he force both of his big pricks into your mouth or would he just drop one of them on your head? How do they work anyway? They seem like dinosaur turtles, are their dicks weird somehow?
>>
>>122278340
>or would she just push you down to your knees, to face her throbbing crotch with no romantic acknowledgement at all from her side?

Yes. You're left with a deep longing while she uses you for you submissiveness.
At first. She's still on top in the relationship, though, and expects you to worship her body after every hard, sweaty mission.
>>
File: 1415720950106.png (26KB, 231x272px) Image search: [Google]
1415720950106.png
26KB, 231x272px
>>122278561
Best Waifu of Every Year confirmed.
>>
>>122278535

First the top one. After you've slobbered all over it, he drops it on your face as you begin with the lower one.
>are their dicks weird somehow?
2 "parts" like a horsecock, with the part closest to the base able to expand like a dog dick while the tip of the shaft has a bit of a flared head.
>>
File: ucan.png (27KB, 723x765px) Image search: [Google]
ucan.png
27KB, 723x765px
Bioware, please take notes.
>>
File: 1396912977017.jpg (55KB, 800x1041px) Image search: [Google]
1396912977017.jpg
55KB, 800x1041px
> Bah, I can't stand the primitives
>>
>>122278846
That sounds like it would be a lot to handle for not-femshep. Krogans seem to be the dream partner for any pervy size queen. They're aliums though, is their cum toxic or is it different from human semen somehow? They don't foam like BTs do, do they?
>>
>>122279037

Don't worry so much anon, we're just discussing alien dicks. Don't get so upset, friendo!
>>
>>122278561
You'd have to make sure she'd be content with you though. Imagine her not taking a shower for weeks and just having been stuck in a shuttle pod with a broken cooling system for a day and she'd expect you to clean her until she didn't smell anymore. If you couldn't she'd punish you somehow.
>>
>>122279037
He who smelt it dealt it. If you can't stand two towering krogan dicks you're probably a faggot homo fairy from /dag/.
>>
>>122279082

That's why she has to practice with dildos first and only gives him blowjobs in the beginning. He's very open sexually and the "romance scene" is when you finally take his dick(s).
>>
File: fetish.gif (970KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
fetish.gif
970KB, 500x280px
>>122278340
Sweaty futa Miri dom romance fucking when?
>>
>>122279392
I wonder how rough krogans are in bed. Would he even let not-femshep adjust to his size or would he just start to hammer her? Just how much lube would be involved?
>>
http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/Scaley-Randy/384757/Stream---Miranda
>>
>>122279227
>she whispers in your ear that she hasn't showered today as she walks past you and gives you a wink as she step into the shuttles
>you later realize, as you step onto the hot, desert world, that she was the one that sabotaged the air conditioning
>dark spots start to appear all over her skintight bodysuit as the mission draws on
>>
Is it worth replaying the ME trilogy as paragon femshep if you've only played it as renegade Sheploo before?
>>
>>122279795
Nope.
>>
>>122279594

Oh, he ravages her once she's been practicing a bit. Once he starts, he doesn't go easy.
She makes sure to really lube both of them up, but when he starts going, they don't really need it seeing just as how wet she gets.
>>
File: Miri.jpg (155KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Miri.jpg
155KB, 750x1000px
>>122279774
>the smell as she unzips her damp suit
>the stench as she takes off her sopping wet boots
>your other squadmate's face when you're discovered giving a rimjob to her steaming hot ass as she talks dirty to you
>>
>>122279795
sure
>>
>>122280083
Krogan bfs sound great. I'm going to be very disappointed if I don't get one in Andromeda now.
>>
File: Mass_Effect_Jack_Rib_Tattoo.jpg (768KB, 1340x837px) Image search: [Google]
Mass_Effect_Jack_Rib_Tattoo.jpg
768KB, 1340x837px
>Getting a tattoo of a video game character
How do people even become this trash?
>>
>>122279795
Maybe.
>>
>>122280147
>down on the planet
>Miranda comes up with some bullshit excuse to split up, with you and her going one way, the other squadmate going the other
>you know it's complete shit, but you go with it anyway
>you look away for a few seconds
>you get pushed to the ground, then you feel her ass on your face as she tells you to get to work
>>
>>122280343
these boobs are triggering me, that's not Jack
>>
>>122280587

She got a boobjob. Just for you, anon!
Or it's Miranda going all out lewd.
>>
Someday, sweaty Miranda must meet the Not-Shep's krogan lover. It must!
>>
>>122280461
>Return to the normandy
>Miri teases you and alludes to your kinky sex while talking to your squadmates but never mentions anything explicitly
>You realize that you've got her pubes and armpit hair stuck between your teeth
>Still have the taste of her sweat on your tongue
>She tells you that she will prepare a special meal for you once you get some time alone later
>>
watcha up to meg ?
>>
>>122280908
How tight are krogan bungholes? Or would they bang Shep and not-Femshep together?
>>
>>122281000
>her pubes and armpit hair stuck between your teeth
Never really been into that, but a definite yes to the rest.
>>
>>122281094
>How tight are krogan bungholes?
I mean the otherway around.
>Or would they bang Shep and not-Femshep together?
I like it. Those two sluts making out as they both get pounded.
>>
>>122281120
I think it seemed like a neat idea since the rest of the crew must've noticed that when Shepard smiled or talked to them and wondered just what Shepard had been up to. Imagine Jack pointing it out in a very nonchalant manner and say something about Miri being gross.
>>
File: tumblr_nxs94pmmKj1tu87ovo1_1280.jpg (514KB, 587x978px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxs94pmmKj1tu87ovo1_1280.jpg
514KB, 587x978px
can /dag/ please get out now?

>>122275010
whole nuts, whole white nuts and whole almonds, but whole almonds has become pretty much impossible to get nowadays, I'm not sure they still produce it even though it's shown on the put-up hinges.

>>122274931
>>122275340
based akai riot

>>122277264
NO SHE FUCKING ISN'T!

>>122277540
>moyes
oh that guy.
didn't even know he pretended to be a girl

>>122279037
indeed
>>
>>122281369
Miranda always tops. She's a Cerberus girl, so she would certainly not let an alien get the better of her. They'd both compete about who could keep up for the longest and who could make their bitch orgasm the most times.
>>
What the hell, man?
>>
>>122281607
>NO SHE FUCKING ISN'T!

Everyone isn't as anti-hair as you are, WG. Miranda doesn't shave.
>>
File: edi_by_shallete-d9ft66u.png (850KB, 700x1139px) Image search: [Google]
edi_by_shallete-d9ft66u.png
850KB, 700x1139px
>>122281607
'sup western
>NO SHE FUCKING ISN'T!
I think she is, she definitely seem to be the type who doesn't shave, she just expects you to deal with it and please her anyway.
>>
>>122282125
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xijbArxskqc

you can see her shaved armpits at 0:44
>>
>>122281607
>NO SHE FUCKING ISN'T!
Shut up you girly hairless twink. Real men like hair.
>>
>>122282324
Technological limitations.
>>
>>122282125
>>122282228
>>122282341
>>122282383
I've cut you some slack until now because your game is total shit, but really, /dag/, you need to leave now.
>>
File: garrus_by_shallete-d9gj7ej.png (1MB, 700x1143px) Image search: [Google]
garrus_by_shallete-d9gj7ej.png
1MB, 700x1143px
>>122282324
Engine restrictions probably, there were no real beards in the ME series either for the same reason.
>>
>>122282536
>likes stuff I don't
>GET OUT /dag/ REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Never even been there, other than the times people link certain posts in this thread.
>>
>>122282324
You don't really see anything at all. Hairy futa dom Miri is still canon.
>>
>>122282324
>"Hey, Shepard, if you promise not to make so much noise when you gag on my dick next time I might take you out for dinner."
>>
>makes hairy armpits OP
>offended at lusty unkempt waifus
baka WG
>>
>>122282872
>lusty unkempt waifus
This should be a list.
>>
>>122282872
>Lusts after BBC all day long
>Is offended that anons lust after Krogan cock and Miri's mammoth dong
I think he's just jelly that the disgusting scaly asari can't grow any hair at all.
>>
>>122283156
>Is offended that anons lust after Krogan cock and Miri's mammoth dong

I don't know how you read that into anything I said. This is just about the hair.
>>
File: tiny_quarian_by_lilchimp-d7vnmt9.jpg (370KB, 1051x700px) Image search: [Google]
tiny_quarian_by_lilchimp-d7vnmt9.jpg
370KB, 1051x700px
>>122283510
Alright then, but I still think Miranda has hair, really sweaty and greasy pubes that smell like old cum.

But enough about that. How come there aren't any hairy aliens in the ME games at all? I wanted to have my own walking carpet co-pilot like Han did in Star Wars.
>>
>>122283991
the only aliens with hair seem to be batarians

>Batarians are an anthropoidal race like humans and asari. Their faces are covered with short, fine hairs that grow longer and thicker around the mouth.
>>
>>122283991
Technological limitations. All hair looks weird and greasy in the ME games for some reason. Maybe they also wanted to distance themselves from star wars since they had just made KOTOR, who knows?
>>
File: Regamah.jpg (23KB, 481x360px) Image search: [Google]
Regamah.jpg
23KB, 481x360px
>>122284280
That's just in the lore, not in the game.
>>
why meg became slightly uncomfy these days?
>>
File: power_up__by_0pik_0ort-d6upacq.png (624KB, 800x1035px) Image search: [Google]
power_up__by_0pik_0ort-d6upacq.png
624KB, 800x1035px
>>122284280
Supposedly that's true for humans too but they never got any in-game beards either. I suppose Bioware thought that everyone shaves in the future, except Miri who likes her jungle just fine.
>>
>>122284634
Some say it's /dag/got invaders, I say it was the new trailer and newfags.
>>
>>122284634

/dag/ died and their braindead faggot posters reverted to the closest approximation of their cancerous necrotic thread
>>
File: dialog_by_luckyfk-d6ps6vd.jpg (473KB, 1410x1075px) Image search: [Google]
dialog_by_luckyfk-d6ps6vd.jpg
473KB, 1410x1075px
>>122284634
It's no longer quite as sleepy and ded as it used to be.
>>
>>122284674

No, Bioware just sucks krogan cock when it comes to hair. All the hair in Mass Effect looks pretty terrible.
CDPR did a great job, I think, with the hair in The Witcher 3, and Bethesda did a surprisingly good job in Fallout 4. The hair (both beard and otherwise) actually looks good in that game.
>>
>>122284765
inquisition came out last year, how can they be dead already, can't they discuss something ?
>>
>Some people still have Jack as a waifu
>>
>>122284863

I like her camel toe, it's a nice touch, but
>panty lines
Miranda goes with a tiny, tiny thong, or nothing at all.
>>
File: 1426555535740.jpg (15KB, 234x200px) Image search: [Google]
1426555535740.jpg
15KB, 234x200px
>>122285074
>kai ming
REMOVE REMOVE REMOVE REMOVE
>>
>>122285110
>No gargantuan ballsack
>Panty line
>Too tiny ass
>Not big enough buttcrack
Shit art is shit.
>>
File: escape_by_thebabman-d76vd28.jpg (114KB, 1024x980px) Image search: [Google]
escape_by_thebabman-d76vd28.jpg
114KB, 1024x980px
>>122284925
So was it the Unreal Engine 3 that was at fault or was it just Bioware being Bioware? How did the hair look in Inquisition?
>>
Are you trolled yet? :^)

How about now? :^)

Now? ;^)
>>
>>122285621

From what I remember, it generally looks alright. Sometimes it looks like a plastic cap on the head, though.

The games are made by two different teams, though.
>>
>>122285923
Incompetence is a company wide policy.
>>
File: 53546464_p0.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
53546464_p0.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Pls don't ban me mods, this is doubly censored.
>>
>>122285848
Javik was so annoying.
>>
File: 1396912977016.jpg (28KB, 700x681px) Image search: [Google]
1396912977016.jpg
28KB, 700x681px
>>122286216
> In my cycle primitives like you were staple food.
>>
File: 41160905_p0.jpg (371KB, 1600x966px) Image search: [Google]
41160905_p0.jpg
371KB, 1600x966px
>>122285923
And now Andromeda is made by an entirely new team.
>>122286626
>In my cycle females didn't have penises and the asari had smaller tubes.
>In my cycle we juggled hotdogs while using unicycles.
>Can I touch you, commander?
>Throw the ship out da airlock
Why did I buy the DLC to bring this asshole along again?
>>
>>122286849
you sound like a lefite sjw, I will try never to respond to you again
>>
>>122284997
DAI was shit. Just like MEA will be.
>>
File: 37957573_p0.png (396KB, 676x974px) Image search: [Google]
37957573_p0.png
396KB, 676x974px
>>122287182
I'm not a leftie sjw, w-why would you say such a thing? Is it because I didn't like proty the ruseman? He was a jamaican xeno, how does not liking him make you a lefty?
>>
Dicks and hairy armpits and crotches aside, a really sweaty Miranda out on a mission is really hot. We desperately need fics of positively drenched waifus.
>>
>>122287629
Sweat and smell focused fics would be great, yeah.
>>
>>122287981

I was thinking more of the look itself. Her skintight suit getting ever so slightly transulent, it starts to ride up certain places, her bra/nipples would get slightly visible (depending on how l*wd she is when she leaves the ship), face and cleavage getting all shiny, hair sticker to her forehead, etc..
>>
>>122288184
That'd be great too. Imagine Miri's suit getting even more clingy to her, making the contours of all her assets really visible and her wedgy as the material starts to show her sweat spots and she pulls it up between her asscheeks to hide the big wet spot there.
>>
File: 39885872_p1.jpg (229KB, 1500x1127px) Image search: [Google]
39885872_p1.jpg
229KB, 1500x1127px
>You can only pick one
>>
>>122288697
right, so I can fuck her without condom and she won''t end up pregnant
>>
a waifu rolling weed and she don't even smoke?
>>
>>122287629
>>122287981
no one's going to write that that gross shit so apply yourself
>>
>>122290180
She's obviously cheating.
>>
>>122288697
Ashley, of course, so we can start a family on a ranch outside of one of major terran cities, help with reconstruction and go to church together.
>>
File: d7pIj.png (60KB, 623x629px) Image search: [Google]
d7pIj.png
60KB, 623x629px
>>122290385
>no one's going to write that
whatever helps you sleep at night
>>
>>122290531
talicancers are a whole different level of weird. you are comparing apples and oranges. horse apples and hairy oranges.
>>
Test
>>
>>122290180

a waifu realizing that she isn't a nigger and doesn't associate with pavement apes aka africanus criminalis?
>>
File: 26603511_p0.jpg (287KB, 600x626px) Image search: [Google]
26603511_p0.jpg
287KB, 600x626px
>>122290512
L-Lewd.
>>
File: 53461490_p0.jpg (340KB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
53461490_p0.jpg
340KB, 3000x2000px
>>122290752
Test successful.
>>
File: aryan god.jpg (48KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
aryan god.jpg
48KB, 540x720px
>a waifu realizing that she isn't a nigger and doesn't associate with pavement apes aka africanus criminalis?
>>
>>122290996
I was posting from my cousin's house and his IP was banned, didn't know he posted on 4chan.
I'm back home now so i'll go back to shitposting on /sp/
>>
>>122291060
>can't make a proper response due to tiny chimpanzee brain rotted by malt liquor and fried chicken
>posts hat picture

pretty disappointing response
>>
File: tip.jpg (42KB, 479x720px) Image search: [Google]
tip.jpg
42KB, 479x720px
>>122291060
>Not smoking weed makes you a fedora
>>
>>122291462
>posts ad hominem
>expects a proper response
you're really enlightening me with your intelligence
>>
>>122291521
>unga bunga bix nood muh programs muh justice 4 trayvon

shiiiieeet, homie.
>>
File: laughing wrex.gif (749KB, 632x632px) Image search: [Google]
laughing wrex.gif
749KB, 632x632px
>>122290804
>africanus criminalis

>>122291172
should have asked him which boards he uses and let him sweat
>>
>>122291623
i'm black?

>>122291490
i was responding to the rest of his post
>>
>>122291715
>i'm black?

aren't you?
>>
>>122291982
no, my pure nordic friend
>>
>>122292150

then quit bein a shitskin apologist.
>>
File: 1385795455696.png (179KB, 1155x852px) Image search: [Google]
1385795455696.png
179KB, 1155x852px
>>122292258
whatever you say buddy
>>
File: 1410937450237.jpg (12KB, 305x294px) Image search: [Google]
1410937450237.jpg
12KB, 305x294px
>>122292501
I'd dump Jamal if I were you, he's not good for you.
>>
>>122292501

ayyyyy

ayy yo hol up

hol up

you sayin

you sayin we sum

we sum finna Special Tactics and Reconnaissance?
>>
>>122292501
JIDF and /pol/ please go. Even the cock discussion was better than this.
>>
File: 1575612741043.jpg (87KB, 640x633px) Image search: [Google]
1575612741043.jpg
87KB, 640x633px
>>122292501
>bla bla bla bla bla.. and I don't talk to RACISTS
>>
>>122292921
>post literally one thing
>suddenly i'm "jamal"
>now i'm in the JIDF
>>
File: 17013235_p0.jpg (261KB, 674x900px) Image search: [Google]
17013235_p0.jpg
261KB, 674x900px
>>
>>122293171

you're not jamal, he said to dump jamal like shitposter used to complain about getting raped by his freeloading nigger roomate
>>
File: sip 8.jpg (81KB, 655x720px) Image search: [Google]
sip 8.jpg
81KB, 655x720px
I'm playing ME1 right now. Should I kill off Kaidan or Ashley?
>>
>>122293326
>you're not jamal
>>122291982
>>122291623
>>
>>122293436
assley
they're both annoying, but ashley is a bitch as well
>>
>>122293436
Kaidan, I tolerated his presence in KOTOR1 but enough is enough
>>
>>122293436
Kaidan. Ashley becomes a hit bimbo in ME3.
>>
>>122294090
>hit
HOT.
>>
File: kal72g.jpg (41KB, 1183x420px) Image search: [Google]
kal72g.jpg
41KB, 1183x420px
>>122294204
>HOT
anon...
>>
>>122294260
Relatively. She get's bigger tits, a larger ass and completely remodeled her face. Why do you think shemales look like that? They've had extensive plastic surgery too.
>>
>>122294260

reminder that ashley and ashleigh are, biologically, two separate people
>>
>>122294260
Wow

I guess I'll take Kaidan
>>
>>122294527
good lad
>>
>>122294527
Worst mistake ever, Kaidan's gonna rape ur ass in ME3 because he's turned into a faggot. An even larger faggot who's into men that is.
>>
>>122294636
you can completely avoid that conversation if you don't talk to him on the presidium until after you've locked in a romance with someone
>>
>>122294636
>Worst mistake ever, Ashleigh's gonna rape ur ass in ME3 because he's turned into a tranny. An even larger tranny who's into men that is.
>>
>>122294873
After taking Miri's meatlog for the entirety of ME2 I think he'll be able to handle it.
>>
>>122295007
taking miri isn't gay though
>>
how to spot a samefag?
>>
>>122295593
reply to all the posts that seem suspicious to you and wait for them to post a sceencap showing how many or little (you)'s it has. if they don't post it, it's a confirmed samefag
>>
>>122295750
except you can fake that very easily
>>
>>122295807
then I dunno
>>
do you think there's an equivalent of 4chan in ME universe?
>>
File: contemporary femshep.png (1MB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
contemporary femshep.png
1MB, 640x960px
I forgot to post this in every thread
>>
>>122297393
*vomit*
>>
>>122297393

was it ever explained why she carries two ARs, one of them being retro as fuck?
>>
>>122294636
>turned

Check your gaydar, senpai.
>>
File: bastila.jpg (198KB, 850x1100px) Image search: [Google]
bastila.jpg
198KB, 850x1100px
>>122272850

This may as well be a BioWare general.

How about that Kotor, guys?
>>
>>122298720
>the only waifu you can have is a fake brit femshep
UGH
>>
>>122298720
2 > 1
Thought so even before the restoration mod
>>
>>122298897
While I agree that 2 is the better game, it has some seriously unfun parts (like shit maps and having to track hidden companion approval) while 1 is all around well balanced
>>
>>122299090
>hidden companion approval
except for kreia you can tell based on LS/DS points
>>
>>122298019
advertisement
>>
File: 1383737149246.jpg (20KB, 265x265px) Image search: [Google]
1383737149246.jpg
20KB, 265x265px
Looks like copying the Ubisoft formula worked out okay for Bioware. Dragon Age 3 did outsell AC: Syndicate, lol.
>>
>>122299949
>AC: Syndicate
is this any good? i'm getting it for free woth my gpu
>>
>>122300057

Word of mouth seems to be okay, much better than Unity at least.
>>
File: 1238_yvonne_strahovski[1].jpg (99KB, 936x1244px) Image search: [Google]
1238_yvonne_strahovski[1].jpg
99KB, 936x1244px
ded
>>
>>122302462
>miranda will never look that good
>>
>>122272850

No, fuck off. There are quite a few other fantasy generals on /vg/, choose one of them.
>>
File: 1237_yvonne_strahovski[1].jpg (484KB, 2001x2941px) Image search: [Google]
1237_yvonne_strahovski[1].jpg
484KB, 2001x2941px
>>122302543
>>
>>122207694
Possibly a dumb question, but how likely is it Jennifer Hale will voice the new heroine? She's great, but she might be too deeply connected to Shepard's character.
>>
File: vomit.gif (1MB, 326x246px) Image search: [Google]
vomit.gif
1MB, 326x246px
>>122303462
>She's great
>>
>>122303462

Not the protag maybe, but there's a good chance she's doing other parts for Andromeda.
>>
>>122298720
how about no?
make your own bioware general.
this really shows how /dag/ tries to incorporate their gay selves here. they tried to pull that shit last time until we could load them off.
>>
>>122303462
>She's great
Yeah nah, she isn't. What
>>122303540
said.
>>
>page 9

ah, sweet oblivion
>>
is it gayer to get fucked up the ass by a female with a dick or to play as a female in a video game?
>>
>>122309102
tough choice
>>
>>122275723
>Have you walked in on her before while she performed the more lewd seeming exercises and stretches?
This ... gives me an idea.
>>
>>122280147
That's very "She-Wolf of the SS". You know, it's a shame we never got to see Miri's bitchy side. Only cold/indifferent and opened up Miri was shown to us.

>>122282852
Very nice art here as well.

>>122285074
Always love seeing Rana as Samara. Jack is pretty good, what with actually going along and shaving the side of her head, but would actually like to see her in a non try-hard expression.

>>122287240
I don't wanna sound like a spoil sport but ... you're probably right.
>>
File: 1340776266212.png (43KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1340776266212.png
43KB, 256x256px
hey meg meeeeg meeeeg meeeg meeeg watcha doin' ?
>>
>>122311689
playing victoria 2 haha
>>
>>122311689
Schlicking to horse bestiality hentai and watching Star Trek Enterprise. It's a good evening.
>>
File: 1389678905702.jpg (63KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1389678905702.jpg
63KB, 720x540px
>>122303462
>She's great
>>
>>122312404
Would fuck. No shame.
>>
>>122312681
I'd fuck jennifer hale too, as long as she doesn't open her mouth
>>
File: why doesn't the world die.jpg (25KB, 505x376px) Image search: [Google]
why doesn't the world die.jpg
25KB, 505x376px
>>122312232
>>
>>122313379
Enterprise is not as bad as people say it is, you should try watching it before you knock it.
>>
File: 37751110_p0.png (282KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
37751110_p0.png
282KB, 480x640px
>>122311571
'sup OCD
>>
File: jack.jpg (459KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
jack.jpg
459KB, 1920x1080px
you know, every waifu doesn't need to have a cock /meg/

i want this place to be ded again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJ713cKuT18
>>
>>122313770
I don't think he was disgusted by Star Trek sempai
>>
>>122313770
I was complaining about the hentai part. if you schlick to horse bestiality, at least choose some western art.
>>
File: retarding rays.jpg (142KB, 1017x282px) Image search: [Google]
retarding rays.jpg
142KB, 1017x282px
>>122314043
and then there is this guy
>>
liara?
>>
>>122314054
Most western artists try to emulate eastern artists but sure, there's some western artists I like.
Or did you mean art that you've drawn?
>>
>>
>>122314652
wg prefers this sort of art: >>122314982
>>
>>122314228
I don't get it why did you quote me ?
>>
>>122312924
That's not what I meant, but you're welcome to think so.

>>122313978
Not much. Throat hurts. Should quit working in call centers.

>>122314020
That's right. For the rest, there's the ZAP!
>>
>>122314020
>you know, every waifu doesn't need to have a cock /meg/
Miranda most definitely do, how else would she ruin Shepard's asshole and give sheppy a cum enema?
>>
>>122314020
Jack needs a cock. Up her ass.
>>
File: oh dear Captain Comet.jpg (47KB, 545x515px) Image search: [Google]
oh dear Captain Comet.jpg
47KB, 545x515px
>>122314652
>Most western artists try to emulate eastern artists

Yeah I'm sure they do.

>>122315193
>Not much. Throat hurts. Should quit working in callboy centers.
>>
File: tshirtjack.jpg (173KB, 500x633px) Image search: [Google]
tshirtjack.jpg
173KB, 500x633px
>>122315254

has /dag/ always been a lascivious den of iniquity or are you lads just putting it on for /meg/
>>
>>122316224
>Yeah I'm sure they do.
Are you being sarcastic or something? Just look at the stuffies that's on hentai foundry. Very little content is drawn in traditional western style at all.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxpDa-c-4Mc
tfw waifu has never played with feet before
>>
>>122317132

liarafag confirmed
>>
File: 1447101299015.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1447101299015.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>122317606
yes hello
>>
>>122316663
Yes, some do. But certainly not "most".
>>
>>122316663
>look at the stuffies that's on hentai foundry
No thanks.
>>
much prefer this pace desu
>>
File: 0_7fa86_c365c0e0_XXL.jpg (150KB, 840x677px) Image search: [Google]
0_7fa86_c365c0e0_XXL.jpg
150KB, 840x677px
>>122319264
It's very peaceful but I think it borders a bit close to dead.
>>
>>122317697
Post your western horsecocks, Western.
>>
>>122319609
>Post ... horsecocks
yes pls
>>
>>122319609
>>122319812
I wouldn't know about such things but a little horse told me pretty much every second sparrow and theseus9 pics depict horsecocks
>>
>ME2's main quest was just 6 missions long
>Everything else was just sidequests and character focused stuff
I wonder how that came to be, did they have so little plot they just decided to focus on side content or did they start with the character stuff and then ran out of budget when it came to the actual story?
>>
>>122320103
Sparrow a shit, even moreso than Shadcunt. Now Lucien, he is pretty good at horses.
>>
>>122320254

They lost a ton of manhours because of flu(?) so I wouldn't be surprised if a lot stuff got cut.
>>
>>122320103
Oh and theseus is okay for a western artist but his style is sort of crappy with too exaggerated proportions. It was like he only learned to draw caricatures before doing porn.
>>
Finished replaying ME2 and I just started my second playthough of 3, I forgot how it fucks up your Shepard when you're importing. I wanted to give LazarusProject a try but Google doesn't let me download the executable. Does anyone have a working r18?
>>
>>122321005
>not playing as default mshep
plebeian detected
>>
>>122320392
oh yeah, forgot lucien

>>122320589
>It was like he only learned to draw caricatures before doing porn.

holy fuck I thought the exact same and that's why I instantly remembered him.

>>122321005
not me, sorry.
>>
>>122321296
aka6 draws great horses and dongs in general but might be too eastern for you. You no like?
>>
going on a business trip for a month and having to leave you're waifu behind?
coming home early as a surprise to find her making a giant dinner for you?
>>
>>122322175
>coming home early as a surprise to find her making a giant dinner for you?

Is this a metaphor for sloppy krogan creampie?
>>
>>122322452
no!
>>
>>122322547

>not preparing something for you to cleanup

wurst waifu tbqh
>>
>>122322452
Yes, if that's what your waifu think you deserve to eat for dinner.
>>
>>122322745
maybe if you're waifu is a sl*t
>>
>>122322175

I'd rather want a smaller, intimate, candlelit dinner.
>>
>>122322757
>>122322864
>Miri treating me like dirt to fulfill my urge to be humiliated

l*wd
>>
>>122322452
>Not a big thick sticky hot load from Miranda's uber schlong in your waifu's ass
>>
>>122322071
oh I like ak6 all right. his stuff doesn't look much japanese to me though, but you probably can't help it when predominantly drawing japanese characters.
and there is nothing wrong with hentai art either, I guess (you can't post it here anyway). it's just that most hentai stories are totally fucked up, that I hate moe shit and every time I read "don't look" I feel like smashing my monitor because it makes no sense whatsoever and is an instant boner killer.

don't worry though, anime is still forbidden here.
>>
>>122323147
i mean that she's making a big deal out of the dinner, ie putting a bunch of effort into it. not throwing a party or something
>>
>>122323147
>Your creampied waifu now has a lit candle up her ass
Kinky.
>>
>>122323195
Moeshit is absolute trash, I agree. You're reading the wrong comics though if you complain about story, there's some delicious stuff out there that could outclass any western writefag.
>>
File: 1430903324998.jpg (175KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1430903324998.jpg
175KB, 1000x1000px
>>122323283

Oh, I see, sorry. Yes, that sounds absolutely lovely.
>>
File: masseffectpl1.jpg (57KB, 780x439px) Image search: [Google]
masseffectpl1.jpg
57KB, 780x439px
>>122323195
>anime is verboten

Tat's nt wat yur contnt craters sed hue hue

>>122323173
>miri self-fuck

this thing is going places my dick can't handle
>>
File: kek.jpg (108KB, 1191x670px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
108KB, 1191x670px
>>122322175

>coming home early as a surprise to find her making a giant dinner for you

more like one microwaveable meal each and about four bottles of cheap red wine, by candlelight

don henley on the hifi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6rgNdqv7kU
>>
>>122323861
i don't know that i'd trust jack with a microwave
>>
>>122323861
You're waifu a shit cook. You should get a new one. If she can't cook you food or do household work then what is she good for?
>>
>>122323861
>don henley

didn't think you had it in you, anon.
>>
>>122324063
>then what is she good for?

Oh, anon. The ¡ZAP!, of course!
>>
File: 699226_orig.jpg (153KB, 1100x618px) Image search: [Google]
699226_orig.jpg
153KB, 1100x618px
>>122324131
you're kind of a pleb for not liking motown tbf
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeYhjaG-DIk
>>
>>122324063

>You're waifu a shit cook

When you get a girlfriend and share a shitty meal you made together for the first time, you might understand how little that matters.

>>122324131

Lad just cause I fuck with the triple six doesn't mean I don't have love for everything else too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yG07WSu7Q9w
>>
>>122324867
>When you get a girlfriend

Now I'm sad again. ;_;
>>
Scenario time. Cerberus has gone fubar in ME3 and TIM approves all sorts of stupid plans to stop you from interfering with his half baked plans. This time one of his agents snuck in while your waifu was in the shower and jammed a syringe with a serum up her ass. Before his cyanide capsule took effect she managed to make him tell what it was. It was a new experimental drug mixed with a strong laxative. Her ass just have become an incredibly erogenous part and when the laxative takes effect the orgasm will be forever imprinted on her mind and she'll only be able to come by being fucked in the ass after that. Her visits to the toilet will no doubt be humiliating. The only way to stop it is for her to have a vaginal orgasm before she shits herself so the drug imprints that instead. Now that she's told you that you have about say four, five or so minutes to get her off, are you able to do it? Or will your waifu become a buttslut who gets off when taking huge dumps? Are you a bad enough dude to make her come that quickly?
>>
File: liaradance.gif (613KB, 245x249px) Image search: [Google]
liaradance.gif
613KB, 245x249px
>>122324376

you're my nigga you know that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLh73RPvfgI

>>122325085

sorry faâ…¿
>>
>>122324867
>When you get a girlfriend and share a shitty meal you made together for the first time, you might understand how little that matters.
Maybe if you're a desperate beta who's just happy he'll get laid at some point in the future. If you have options you'll be thinking "I can do better than this worthless cunt". I would seriously rather get together with a fat ugly chick who could cook delicious food than an incompetent model if that's what it stood between.
>>
>>122325323
>someone took the time to write this garbage down
>>
>>122325323
>meld with her
>she orgasms when i do
>done

>>122325479
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLh73RPvfgI
this is quite good, only ever heard this version before

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5A-4VGfx5lU
>>
>>122325707
Your waifu is an anal nymphomaniac then I take it?
>>
File: yojimbo.jpg (31KB, 550x412px) Image search: [Google]
yojimbo.jpg
31KB, 550x412px
>>122325323

>Or will your waifu become a buttslut who gets off when taking huge dumps?
>>
>>122325807
>she orgasms when i do
You're an early shooter?
>>
>>122325950
are you a female? most men last about 5 minutes of actual intercourse, and they're usually trying to hold back a bit
>>
>>122325867
>Letting TIM turn your waifu into a freak
>>122325323
>Not being able to make your waifu orgasm just by looking at her intensely
>>
>>122325641
what exactly is the nike logo printed on? the adidas logo obviously belongs to the tracksuit, so what's he wearing over that? is that a shoulder belt for the swords?
>>
>>122326250
He's wearing a bag around his neck. May or may not be related to the scabbard.
>>
>>122325641
>tfw finally going to play through the witcher series when i've got time
>>
File: 1446927659640.jpg (12KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1446927659640.jpg
12KB, 251x242px
>>122326231

>Letting TIM turn your waifu into a freak

I waifu'd Jack anon
>>
>>122326525
would you let timmy turn your waifu into a freak in the sheets though?
>>
>>122326060
Is your waifu a man, maleanon?
>>
>>122326432
oh all right
>>
>>122326892
>meld
also i just realized how defensive that post sounded
>>
>>122326525
Oh... carry on then. I wonder if Jack would even notice the difference.
>>
>>122326963
Oh right. Sorry. She feels what you feels. Must be nice to be able to come so quickly.
>>
>>122326521
It's GOTY material for me, I just loved every minute of it. You're in for a real treat anon, be sure to make yourself comfy before starting.
>>
>>122326659

Serious question, if you take the romantic route with Jack, does she turn into a woobie in the bedroom?

Because if so I'm not sure I can justify it over the hatesex.
>>
>>122328045
i don't romance her but she's still a bit crazy in 3 i think
although part of the sex scene in 2 is her crying on your shoulder or something
>>
>>122325323
>Turn around and spread my buttcheeks for Miri
>She goes extra rough on me due to the time limit
>With a minute to spare she unloads her large firehose in my ass and pulls out
>She slaps my ass and runs to the toilet
>When she comes back she's got the reminder of the serum and injects it into my ass
>She holds my hands behind my back so that I can't jerk off while she pounds me harder than ever
>Won't ever again be able to come from anything except Miri's big perfect cock rammed up my ass until her coconut sized balls slaps against mine
>>
File: this_is_fine.png (499KB, 1200x571px) Image search: [Google]
this_is_fine.png
499KB, 1200x571px
>>122328260
>>
Is it possible to make a new AI post-destroy?
>>
>>122328260
you're persistent, i'll give you that
>>
>>122328521

yes
>>
File: 1435182637830.jpg (83KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1435182637830.jpg
83KB, 1920x1080px
There isn't a single romance where you don't play the active part. Even as femshep no man will ever try to chase you or even just mildly hit on you actively. How come? Is this a part of the reason why femshep just plays like a man with tits? Was this intentionally made this way or is it because of video game logic?
>>
>>122328618
liara sort of does
>>
>>122328045
She's a complete girly girl who gets way too emotional if you get together with her. She just acts though because of her history, once she drops that wall she's incredibly vanilla if not more so than the others.
>>
File: 12342332.jpg (44KB, 300x252px) Image search: [Google]
12342332.jpg
44KB, 300x252px
>>122328896

See pic related. Worst waifu. Worse than Tali.

>>122328618

Bioware was afraid that the player would feel like they were being raped.
>>
File: hubie.jpg (16KB, 195x262px) Image search: [Google]
hubie.jpg
16KB, 195x262px
>>122328896

>complete girly girl

her 'date' with you in the citadel dlc is two rounds in the armax arena
>>
>>122329257
even worse than allers?
>>
>>122328260
>I was only 32 years old
>I loved Miranda so much, I had all the Cerberus merchandise and porn movies
>I pray to Miranda every night before bed, thanking her for the life I've been given
>"Miri is love" I say; "Miri is life"
>Garrus hears me and calls me a faggot
>I know he was just jealous of my devotion for Miranda
>I call him a cunt
>He slaps me and sends me to go to sleep
>I'm crying now, and my face hurts
>I lay in bed and it's really cold
>Suddenly, a warmth is moving towards me
>It's Miri
>I am so happy
>She whispers into my ear "This is my cabin."
>She grabs me with her powerful space-Australian hands and puts me down onto my hands and knees
>I'm ready
>I spread my ass-cheeks for Miranda
>Se penetrates my butt-hole
>It hurts so much but I do it for Miranda
>I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water
>I push against her force
>I want to please Miranda
>She roars in a mighty roar as she fills my butt with his love
>My dad walks in
>Miranda looks him straight in the eyes and says "It's all futa now."
>Miranda leaves through my airlock
>Miri is love. Miri is life.
>>
>>122329447
Nothing not-girly about paintball tbqh family

>>122329493
>romancing a potato

I refuse to acknowledge that they replaced Wong with that fucking fuck. It didn't happen. Shut up.
>>
>>122329714
just imagine how much of their budget they wasted on her
>>
>>122329714
>I refuse to acknowledge that they replaced Wong with that fucking fuck.

Wong was boring.

At least that arab girl would been a little interesting.
>>
>>122329257
>Bioware was afraid that the player would feel like they were being raped.
That doesn't make a lot of sense, that's just how the gender dynamics works in reality, why would that feel like rape? Women hate passive betas more than anything else.
>>
>>122330067

Wong could have been developed as a character easily. Whatsherface was a meme and nothing more.
>>
>>122330971
>implying bioware acknowledges biomagical reality
>>
>>122330971
Bioware don't know how reality works. They are pandering to SJWs and tumblrinas right now and think they represent the gamer community in general, after all.
>>
File: 1365768552252.png (211KB, 828x766px) Image search: [Google]
1365768552252.png
211KB, 828x766px
>>122329585
>>My dad walks in
>>Miranda looks him straight in the eyes and says "It's all futa now."
>>Miranda leaves through my airlock
>>Miri is love. Miri is life.
>>
>>122331220
>>122331391
Maleshep gets to be sort of a normal man though, he has to solve their daddy issues first but then he's basically "we'll bang, okay?" after listening to their bullshit family troubles. Did Sheploo rape Liara?
>>
>>122320392
>>122321296
Lucien is actually pretty good, thanks for the recommendations, guys. I particularly liked this thingy:

http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/Lucien/180362/Tianna-Horse-Bound

But I dunno, I still find the average pixiv art to be better.
>>
ded
>>
>>122328618
>There isn't a single romance where you don't play the active part.

It's a design decision so players that are interested in it can opt in to the content while those that are not can play the game like the romances don't even exist.
>>
>>122331734
Does statutory count?
>>
File: 1364194509633.jpg (32KB, 320x305px) Image search: [Google]
1364194509633.jpg
32KB, 320x305px
>Nintoddler mods banned me from /v/ again

Fuck, now I have to hang out here with you guys.
>>
File: 1364680084373.png (11KB, 500x438px) Image search: [Google]
1364680084373.png
11KB, 500x438px
>>122333764
But you could still reject the guys, by divorcing them so much from the rest of the game they become really weird. Femshep has to wear the pants in whatever relationship she's in. Wouldn't it had been better if they allowed to opt out of them before you started the game and then involved them more organically in the experience?
>>
>>122334101
We don't want you here, go to redchannit and post there instead. The mods aren't buttblasted trannies that suck muslim cock there.
>>
>>122334101
never had a board-specific ban, they've always been site-wide. how do you get those?
>>
>>122334346
>how do you get those?

Insult the glory of Nintendo on /v/.
>>
ded
>>
>>122335762
that's peculiar
>>
>>122337358
It seems to depend on the whim of the mods
>>
File: 1324535532322412.jpg (48KB, 500x669px) Image search: [Google]
1324535532322412.jpg
48KB, 500x669px
>Liara isn't best waifu
>>
File: Teal'c fedora.webm (867KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
Teal'c fedora.webm
867KB, 720x480px
>>122338496
use some other fedora pictures once in a while
>>
File: AtheistIntellectual.jpg (23KB, 365x329px) Image search: [Google]
AtheistIntellectual.jpg
23KB, 365x329px
>Futa Miranda isn't greatest waifu
>>
File: 1444412925355.jpg (107KB, 522x579px) Image search: [Google]
1444412925355.jpg
107KB, 522x579px
>>122338804
I like that one. I have several but I use them too much on other boards so I avoid using them here
>>
If asari "juices" taste like berries, what does it taste like when you kiss one? What do asari tears taste like? Skin?
>>
>>122334346
I think it actually depends on the mod who banned you.
Once i was dubsposting on /tv/ and got banned from /tv/ for 1 day.
When i dubsposted on /sp/ i was got banned from the whole 4chan
>>
File: holy shit.jpg (22KB, 286x227px) Image search: [Google]
holy shit.jpg
22KB, 286x227px
>>122339029
Why do you have so many pictures of guys tipping fedoras stored on your computer? Are you secretly attracted to them or something?
>>
File: 1443564033136.jpg (15KB, 171x278px) Image search: [Google]
1443564033136.jpg
15KB, 171x278px
>>122339412
i have a lot of pictures of laughing british television hosts too
>>
File: 1363780499127.jpg (345KB, 710x508px) Image search: [Google]
1363780499127.jpg
345KB, 710x508px
>>122339552
Maybe you're also attracted to them. Jesus, you're a big homo.
>>
>>122207694
>Reminder for /dag/ to go home
>puts /dag/ in OP so it trips /dag/'s filters
Sup
>>
>>122340728
Yeah, it's a shitty OP
It doesn't even have the "femshep not allowed" disclaimer
>>
>>122340728
Fuck off
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_izvAbhExY
taking a waifu to the disco?
>>
>>122339412
I actually wish I had more but I am too lazy to save them. maybe I'll just raid knowyourmeme, save all of them in a new folder and number them.

>>122340728
>>122340887
okay
>>
>>
>>122340887
Have you forgotten WG is a femshep enthusiast?
I am too
>>
>>122343539
I know. It's quite disturbing and both of you degenerates belong on a cross
>>
File: sleeping shep.jpg (855KB, 1238x816px) Image search: [Google]
sleeping shep.jpg
855KB, 1238x816px
>>122343539
only custom femshep.
>>
>>122344246
>sleeping shep.jpg
it looks like she took a cyanide ampoule to me desu
>>
File: basedkenny.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
basedkenny.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>122343646
You seem upset
>>
>>122344391
>still using all the censored meme words

opinion discarded
>>
>>122345424
>playing as femshep

opinion discarded, inserted into a trash compactor and finally incinerated
>>
File: Liara shrug.jpg (199KB, 1080x1355px) Image search: [Google]
Liara shrug.jpg
199KB, 1080x1355px
>>122345569
>>
>>122345673
i think i might start calling you senpai (rather than f am) sometimes
you will never be able to tell the difference senpai
>>
>>122345569
>playing mass effect
Opinion nuked
>>
>>122345769
it doesn't really matter, both words are shit.
>>
>>122346041
yes but senpai is so cute and affectionate :3
>>
>>122346041
Okay, krautz
>>
>>122346206
>krautz
I'm fuming right now! no wait, that's my nice cup of tea.
step up your game.
>>
>>122346448
>that's my nice cup of tea
the anglo wins yet again
>>
File: 1439941875048.png (580KB, 1061x1291px) Image search: [Google]
1439941875048.png
580KB, 1061x1291px
>ME1 was a TRUE rpg unlike the sequels
>it was made for REAL gamers instead of dudebro casuals
>>
>>122347296
is that a girl or a fuccboi?
>>
http://orig02.deviantart.net/e477/f/2015/318/0/1/mass_effect___the_lovers_by_charlesws-d9a75cj.jpg
>>
she will never EVER be real
>>
>>122350081
I can deal with it. good night.
>>
>>122347296

did you have to practice being a massive faggot or did it come naturally
>>
>>122350286
heartless robot
>>
>>
http://orig13.deviantart.net/7b37/f/2015/304/2/a/jane_and_sam_in___space_pirate_by_rastifan-d9f098t.jpg
>>
File: me__thane_by_alteya-d9gj5f3.jpg (479KB, 1000x1634px) Image search: [Google]
me__thane_by_alteya-d9gj5f3.jpg
479KB, 1000x1634px
>>
your gf is now a femkro

what do you cdo
>>
>>122358753

tranquilize and subdue her to gain time
>>
>>122358753

literally the only course of action is to kill her, then you
>>
File: ladies-hoody-me-taliangl-full.jpg (55KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
ladies-hoody-me-taliangl-full.jpg
55KB, 800x800px
>>
>>
>>122358753

HAHA

TIME FOR UNBIRTHING
>>
File: elTXNsw.jpg (323KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
elTXNsw.jpg
323KB, 1200x1200px
>>
>>122363385
>>122363385
>>122363385
>>122363385
>>
>>122363742

are you retarded
>>
>>122363742
NO
>>
>>122363742
>BioWare General

top fucking kek

good luck with that
>>
>>122363810
>>122363814
Just let it happen. You will learn to love it.
>>
>>122363869

Perhaps you should let my dick in your ass happen.
>>
>>122363932
That's the reward you get for switching to bwg
>>
>>122363869
We don't want to have anything to do with /dag/ and they will not share a thread with them. No, get fucked.
>>
>>122363995
Well that's a problem because I am already here and other /dag/nas are too. You can make bwg official or you can keep pretending this is not already bwg
>>
>>122363810
>>122363814
>>122363840
>>122363995

>we'd rather die out than adapt and move on

Feels good to be part of the only general about a BW game that ain't dead. You enjoy your graveyard, boys.
>>
>>122364098
No. Let dag die, meg will continue, and I don't care where you go.

>>122364163
Great, fuck off.
>>
>>122364163

Destroy is always preferable to Synthesis.
>>
>>122364235
but control is better than them both
>>
>>122364727

Don't tell lies.
>>
>>122364235
>Destroy is always preferable to Synthesis.

But that's what I was saying. Good to see you agree.
>>
>>122365004

Are you retarded?
>>
http://orig03.deviantart.net/d30a/f/2015/284/f/0/you_re_the_light_to_guide_me_by_just_jasper-d9csa7f.png
>>
>>122338804
>that vibrating bed

I can't not think of Max Payne whenever I see those.
>>
>>122347913

Equally fuckable, either way.
>>
File: liara_t_soni_by_katbc12-d9fu356.png (149KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
liara_t_soni_by_katbc12-d9fu356.png
149KB, 500x600px
>>
How is that fic compilation on imgur going WG?
>>
>>
>>122367679
>Cassandra with long hair
>Ashley's hair not in a bun while in her armour

Nah.
>>
File: comfy.jpg (80KB, 553x567px) Image search: [Google]
comfy.jpg
80KB, 553x567px
It's sowing /meg/, winter's finally here
>>
>>122368451
It snowed here last night, it was nice.
>>
>>122364098
Or you can just fuck off and die. I don't care where you do it, just don't do it here.

>>122366524
probably quite good. eddy did you draw that? it was in the bunch.
>>
>>122369157
I edited the photo, originally Tali wasn't riding on shep's shoulders. Only thing I drew was some adjustments on sheps armour. But no, I wasn't the original artist. I can't draw that good.
>>
>>122368451
>>122368976
russia, canada or scandinavia?

>>122369157
also I'm uploading right now but getting error messages as well, I guess eddrf's formating is shit and I'll have to reformat every single pic.
>>
File: 1446004539136.png (101KB, 248x241px) Image search: [Google]
1446004539136.png
101KB, 248x241px
just checked, there's /dag/ in russian 4chan /vg/, fucking hell...
>>
>>122369269
oh all right. eddy. none of the images will upload, what have you done? now I'm in a hassle because I promised to upload them but need to edit almost 300 pics. I conveniently deleted all psd files by the way except for the ones that didn't exist as png or jpg and saved them appropiately before deleting.
>>
>>122369560
STOP POSTING ABOUT DAG FUCK OFF
>>
>>122369604
Aw fuck, I'm sorry. Is it because they're pngs? I can't remember why I saved them as pngs, it just became a habit.

>>122368451
>>122368976
I'm hoping it'll snow here too soon. We certainly have the temperature for it.
>>
>>122369524
Canada
>>
>>122369704
no, every single one is fucked, be it png or jpg. I'll have to open every single one in paint.net now and save them again so that they get properly formated for imgur.

also I don't know what to do with derp.txt, it's too big to put into a single new image and I am too lazy to check all the line breaks and break it into smaller parts.
>>
>>122369970
That's odd, I've never had any issue before with them.
I think you could just ignore derp.txt, I certainly wouldn't mind.
>>
>>122369524
>russia, canada or scandinavia?

Moskau
>>
>>122367679
>there is one erotic image of SIE on the internet
>o n e
>n
>e
>one single solitary topless picture

There are fucking dozens of pictures of the main character being a homo and not a single picture of the big tittied masochist sadist? Fuck this tbqh senpai.
>>
>>122370132
well I don't know, I've tried uploading the first 150 images (that's the maximum number you can upload at once) and only received error messages so far.
funniest thing is I can't stop uploading. there is no option to stop. why can't I stop? please help me...
>>
File: 1445801197005.jpg (351KB, 2000x2159px) Image search: [Google]
1445801197005.jpg
351KB, 2000x2159px
>>
>>
File: 1401616713882.jpg (517KB, 1748x1460px) Image search: [Google]
1401616713882.jpg
517KB, 1748x1460px
>>
waifu prohugs?
>>
>>122373850
>prohugs

Is this some sort of code word for prostitution? I'm calling C-Sec!
>>
File: 1422089163065.jpg (92KB, 673x556px) Image search: [Google]
1422089163065.jpg
92KB, 673x556px
>>122374102

it's much more wholesome than that, they even wear socks.
>>
File: absolutelyhalal.jpg (121KB, 531x471px) Image search: [Google]
absolutelyhalal.jpg
121KB, 531x471px
>>122374224
>THE OVERNIGHT CUDDLE:
>The Overnight Cuddle is is most enjoyable for well-established guests. It begins at 10:30pm and concludes at 7am. Please feel free to bring DVDs, books, and snacks.
>overnight session: $425
>>
>>122372448
Those witcher girls have some weird faces
>>
>>122373850
Her the big spoon, running her hands exploringly and somewhat possessively down and up my front.
>>
>>122372448

Please remove the swamp beast IMMEDIATELY.
Leliana, or whatever her name is, is alright.
>>
File: ihbbqq7i7cdvefpbrkgj.jpg (249KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ihbbqq7i7cdvefpbrkgj.jpg
249KB, 1920x1080px
So can I post about Dragon Age here now?
>>
>>122380127
Always, my friend.
>>
>>122380127
no, this is a mass effect general.
>>
>>122214078

now
>>>/aco/176081
>>
>>122380127
THERE IS A DRAGON AGE GENERAL ON THIS BOARD, PLS STAY THERE IF YOU WANT TO POST THAT FAG SHIT
>>
File: sezPySr.gif (503KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
sezPySr.gif
503KB, 500x333px
>>122381413
>>122382483
>implying anything could be gayer than /meg/'s lust for big blue cock
>>
>>122382575

As gay as /meg/ is, keep Dragon Age in the Dragon Age general. This is not a difficult concept.
>>
File: weQnqSba.jpg (126KB, 831x910px) Image search: [Google]
weQnqSba.jpg
126KB, 831x910px
>>122382483
>>122382714
There's no Dragon Age general anymore, so...
>>
>>122382795

Then make a new one and post that shit in there, faggot.
>>
File: 2519515.jpg (115KB, 1920x1045px) Image search: [Google]
2519515.jpg
115KB, 1920x1045px
>>
>tfw trying to find that one gif of EDI using her vacuum pussy on Joker and the only mass effect related result in the search is picture related
>>
>>122385762

I'm pretty sure that's not an actual Mass Effect video.
>>
>>122382795
inquistion came out last year, are you too stupid to discuss this or the previous dragon ages?
>>
File: fallout-4_6.jpg (32KB, 640x362px) Image search: [Google]
fallout-4_6.jpg
32KB, 640x362px
Frecklebeast has escaped to Fallout
>>
>>122386240
Can you kill it?
>>
>>122386332
All companions are invincible.
>>
File: 1428848697021.gif (2MB, 250x200px) Image search: [Google]
1428848697021.gif
2MB, 250x200px
>>122386240

Oh, good Lord,
>>
>>122386651
Can you disable it with a console command?
>>
>>122386240
I wanna stick my dick inside it
>>
>>122386240
>frecklebeast is a methhead in a universe without prothean space magic

P O T T E R Y
O
T
T
E
R
Y
>>
Which waifus like double anal? Who'd be into trying it with a dildo?
What about using a krogan dildo in her ass while you go into her vag?
>>
STEVE
>>
>>122388509
>Which waifus like double anal?

Your waifu, the slut.
>>
>>122389107
I'm alright.
>>
File: wtf do those signs mean.png (527KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
wtf do those signs mean.png
527KB, 800x600px
>>
>>122390303
>those hips
oh my
>>
>see a sad waifu
what do you do
>>
>>122390303

They go to the left.
How long until someone makes a comment about how that applies to real life trans people?
>>
>>122390753
what if I was blind?
>>
>>122390753

A waifu, or my waifu?
>>
>>122391029
you see her via echolocation
>>
>>122391151
both scenarios
>>
>>122391243

If it's not my specific waifu, is it a waifu I still like or at least find attractive?
>>
>>122391180
it doesn't work that way
>>
>>122391582
you detect that her shoulders are shaking

>>122391576
it isn't a waifu if you don't like her
>>
>>122391807
>it isn't a waifu if you don't like her

Well, then I try to console her. Put my arms around her so she can rest her head on my shoulder.
>>
>>122390753

Insert penis.
>>
File: commander_merigold.jpg (66KB, 1024x539px) Image search: [Google]
commander_merigold.jpg
66KB, 1024x539px
>>122376218
By saying weird you mean really hot, right?
>>
>>
>>122394554
>obviously /dag/
stop trying to gay things up
>>
>>122394497
Don't get me wrong, I love Triss, but render stuff of her W3 model looks odd
>>
>>122372448
>No Kelly
>>
>>122396342
why do the waifus look like they are anticipating something? is the orc going to kill and eat allers?
>>
>>122397505
>why do the waifus look like they are anticipating something?

Obviously his massive orc dick.
>>
>>122389963
You sure?
>>
>>122397653
oh, I saw the black bar between his legs now.
>>
Which scenario would be more plausible for each waifu?
She sticks her hand down your underwear first, or you stick your hand into her frilly panties first?
>>
>>122396342
>Miri: Anticipation
>Triss: Disbelief
>Ciri: Confusion
>Cass: Abject horror

>Allers: Invisible Handjob
>>
>>122400127
>>Miri: Anticipation
>>Triss: Disbelief
>Miri and Triss fuckin' orc cock
I want it.
>>
Reminder that Andromeda will be shit and you'll have to deal with all the faggot shills who refuse to admit it's shit after release.
>>
>>122400801
>you'll have to deal with all the faggot shills who refuse to admit it's shit after release

That's true about every game designed with the lowest common denominator, though.
Just look at Skyrim. People still treat it reverence, and think it's absolutely amazing.
>>
>>122400801
you mean people like the guy who posts frogs and tfw guys in almost every thread and tries telling us mass effect 2 was the best part in the series times thousand?
>>
>>122401604

Yeah, Mass Effect is the only supposedly contiguous series I've seen where fans will shit hard on other entries while shilling out the ass for their favored game, which in ME's case means ME1 vs ME2 all day erryday.
>>
I just started ME2. Are there really only 50 save slots?
>>
do you think the horrible ending is the main reason why we are still alive?
>>
File: ME3Mad.png (515KB, 880x699px) Image search: [Google]
ME3Mad.png
515KB, 880x699px
>>122402890

Why would you need even close to that many?

>>122403042

That and waifus, if we'd gotten a satisfying ending there wouldn't be any anger or rage or discussion about what happens afterwards or how horrid it is.

>Yfw you realize that was the point

Well played, Bioware.
>>
>>122403383
>Well played, Bioware.

wrong reasons though, just like why people hate kai leng. not because he was a well written villain but because he was so fucking terrible.
>>
File: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.png (9KB, 609x88px) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.png
9KB, 609x88px
help me /meg/ i think i'm going to do it
the webms on /v/ look so fun
>>
>>122403383
>Why would you need even close to that many?
To go back to my favourite parts anytime I want. and to reload to dialogue with my waifu when I feel down.
Not the person you replied to btw
>>
File: you need to stop.png (57KB, 278x278px) Image search: [Google]
you need to stop.png
57KB, 278x278px
>>122405304
wait till most of the game breaking bugs are fixed
>>
>>122405304

Wait for the first sale, fool. Steam has them pretty frequently and we're coming up on the Holiday sale, It'll probably be marked down at least a little. Just favorite and watch for alerts.
>>
>>122405512
>To go back to my favourite parts anytime I want. and to reload to dialogue with my waifu when I feel down.
>he doesn't have 1080p recordings of every dialogue with his waifu
>he doesn't keep his favorite ones with him on a flash drive for easy access

>>122405596
i wouldn't be able to play it until next week anyway
>>
>>122405304
Don't do it yet, dialogue wheel is a retarded cousin of ME's one, plot is predictable and romances/waifus are not even good.
Except for Hancock, he's qt
>>
>>122401604
>and tries telling us mass effect 2 was the best part in the series

How is not?

ME1's mechanics and almost everything that constitutes the "game" part are terrible.
>>
>>122405969
don't reckon any of that is going to be fixed lad
>>
>>122406390
Well, there could be dialogue list mods. Maybe
>>
File: 1447101626173.png (2MB, 1747x1954px) Image search: [Google]
1447101626173.png
2MB, 1747x1954px
>>122406546
not since they went full retard and made a voiced protagonist
>>
>>122406697
I only want to view what my retarded character will actually say before I pick it and not "yes/no/sarcasm"
>>
>>122407013

Deus Ex:HR did a pretty good job of shortening what Jensen says. Usually, it's just the first part of the entire thing he says.
There's no guessing involved like in Mass Effect, DA2, or Fallout 4.
>>
>>122407369

I really only had trouble with the dialogue wheel in ME1, seems like they had a better hand on paraphrasing with the sequels.
>>
File: 1396047511140.jpg (75KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1396047511140.jpg
75KB, 601x601px
>get out of bed at 1 pm
>log on to /meg/ to post about mating tubes
>see that someone is once again posting the truth about ME2 being the best of the series
>hecantkeepgettingawaywithit.jpg

MAKE IT STOP

THIS GENERAL IS A SAFE SPACE FOR ME1 FANS
>>
>>122407471

I can't really remember, to be honest.
The Old Republic has the same problem. There are a few quests about Mandalorians or Gamorreans doing shit, and one of the things you can ask the quest giver is "Mandalorians?" or "Gamorreans?". I assumed my character was going to ask what the hell they where doing at this location, but instead she asked what the hell they were. As if I haven't played any Star Wars game before.
>>
>>122408086
ME1 clearly can't be the best ME; you can't suck Tali's birthing tube during.
>>
>>122407369

Plus, the dialog choices themselves are labeled with Jensen's tone of voice, like defiant, resentful, accusatory, etc. You always have a good idea how Jensen will respond to something.

>Comforting - Megan didn't suffer when she died

>Detached - Here's exactly how Namir and gang messed her up before killing her.
>>
>>122409352
>birthing tube
do i even want to know
>>
>>122403383
I save constantly when I play as a habit. I ended ME1 with around 230 saves.
>>
>>122409478
probably something /dag/ thought up to stir problems
>>
>>122409921
You're giving them too much credit, birthing tube as a concept is too inventive for a bunch of sjws
>>
>>122409891
Are you autistic?
>>
>>122413026
Nah, I just have a paranoia about fucking up along the way and not being able to undo it.
>>
>>
>>122413887
>femshep
>>>/BSN/
>>
>>122414629
She looks cute there.
Fuck you
>>
File: 1447175792771.png (84KB, 240x228px) Image search: [Google]
1447175792771.png
84KB, 240x228px
>>122415213
>femshep
>looks cute
>>
>>122415278
Oh, you're that faggot that has a shit ton of pictures of laughing british tv hosts.
Opinion trashed
>>
File: happy frog.jpg (24KB, 284x436px) Image search: [Google]
happy frog.jpg
24KB, 284x436px
>>122415278
keep up the good work
>>
megacorps WHEN
>>
What's with this anti-femShep campaign?

>>122418554
I think we already have them.
>>
>>122419554
femshep is shit

also there aren't really any hardcore megacorps
>>
>>122419554
the way she is holding that rifle is so awkward
>>
>>122419648
FemShep is the shit true. And why would they be hardcore when they can get the government to do the heavy lifting for them.
>>
>>122419880
because i want some megacorps goddamnit!
>>
File: 8133858466_62fb8139f1_k.jpg (1MB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
8133858466_62fb8139f1_k.jpg
1MB, 1536x2048px
>>122420060
You do understand that actual corporations are far larger and diverse than what you can find in, let's say, Shadowrun. In Shadowrun you gave over your whole life to the megacorp and in return they employ you, house you, etc. Corps of today have a grip on your life for minimum wage and none of the benefits.
>>
>>122420060
they had a few really good ideas with mega corps in Mass Effect 1, like ExoGeni leading the colonist effort on Feros while secretly experimenting on the colonists with the Thorian or Noveria being basically exterritorial and any kind of corporation being able to do whatever the fuck they want there as long as they pay the money.

Sadly none of that was really followed up in Mass Effect 2 or 3
>>
File: 1386653603394.jpg (92KB, 766x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1386653603394.jpg
92KB, 766x1024px
>>
>>122420772
what are you going on about? i want corporations that are more powerful than governments, that are perfectly willing to abuse that power for profit
>>
File: 7890111808_2cf99c2e3c_k.jpg (1MB, 1365x2048px) Image search: [Google]
7890111808_2cf99c2e3c_k.jpg
1MB, 1365x2048px
>>122420846
There's always Cyberpunk 2077, which will probably be the last nail in Bioware's coffin unfortunately.
>>
>>122421185
its so many years away, andromeda will be out way before it
>>
>>122421170
I am telling you they are already doing all of that without needing to strongarm governments or field mooks in uniforms.

>>122421231
Do you think we might get anything more from Bioware after Andromeda and, most likely, negative comparison with 2077? The Poles have stepped up their game. I see people saying that Witcher 3 is better than Fallout 4 regarding the open world, story and graphics.
>>
>>122421605
>I am telling you they are already doing all of that without needing to strongarm governments or field mooks in uniforms.
really? the citadel has quite strict restrictions from what i've read
>>
>>122421605
If the stars align: Baldur's Gate 3
>>
>>122421793
I meant in real life.

>>122421880
Ayyy lmao!
Fingers crossed.
>>
File: 1397859379842.jpg (168KB, 766x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1397859379842.jpg
168KB, 766x1024px
>>122421079
that guy looks so fucking awkward
>>
>>122422406
He works for Umbrella, who's work safety standards were always laughable.
>>
>>122422351
real life =/ mass effect senpai

>>122422406
he's what i imagine you look like (including the uniform)
>>
>>122422552
If only ME corps were as mean as real life ones.
>>
>>122421880
I think they lost the rights to Baldur's Gate, it belongs to Atari now, which now belongs to Warner Communications and I can't see them working together with EA.

Also Beamdog has been granted the rights to develop 2 new BG games.

Sorry ladies, no new BG from Bioware/EA ever again and I'm okay with that. Just let it rest.
>>
>>122422728
Does this mean, that it could be licensed out to obsidian?
>>
>>122422870
mca is gone from obsidian so obsidian is irrelevant
>>
>>122422975
Avelone could be brought on to any BG3 project, people do move companies, especially him
>>
>>122421605
>Do you think we might get anything more from Bioware after Andromeda and, most likely, negative comparison with 2077?

If it hits projected sales targets they will make another Mass Effect game, if it doesn't they might not.

Comparisons with other games, who cares?
>>
File: w2.jpg (14KB, 260x345px) Image search: [Google]
w2.jpg
14KB, 260x345px
>>122422552
wow rude. no, I don't look like that. I usually wear plain jeans, proper shirts and corduroy jackets.

pic related, that guy looks almost like me when I go out. maybe I should by some other kind jacket next month, I have 6 corduroy ones.

maybe I should invest in an N7 leather jacket...
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yX6FsTIq6ls
what're you listening to meg
>>
>>122423372

WESTERN! HeT!!
>>
>>122423754
Classic Rock 109 webradio, Cream - Crossroads playing right now
>>
>>122423754

That film, Moon.
>>
http://archiveofourown.org/works/1508309
sad fic lads
>>
>>122363385
>>122363385
>>122363385

Don't forget the new thread lads. RIP /meg/
>>
>>122409438

Yeah, I like that a lot, too. You instantly know what it's about.
It made the interrogations/questionings very interesting when you read about the character you're talking to, and what they respond to best.
>>
>>122428162

Nah, you go fuck yourself.
>>
>>122421185

Oh, goddamn, that armour.
>>
File: donshave.jpg (20KB, 492x510px) Image search: [Google]
donshave.jpg
20KB, 492x510px
>>122428162
Fuck off, we'll never enter that shit
>>
speaking of new threads, i'll make the new one
>>
>>122428162
don't forget to fuck off and stay there

>>122428654
good, good.

I'll prepare one as well though, just in case you are faking
>>
boards.4chan.org/vg/thread/122429276

here you go lads, i can't be bothered to wait until 750
>>
>>122429338
that's odd, didn't link properly
>>122429276
>>122429276
>>122429276
>>122429276
>>
You know, I think the bioware general might actually be a good thing. /dag/ will be less dead, and thus they won't come here!
Thread posts: 745
Thread images: 186

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.