[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy fuck I just watched this shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Final Fantasy Spirits Within.jpg (67KB, 503x755px) Image search: [Google]
Final Fantasy Spirits Within.jpg
67KB, 503x755px
Now I understand why everybody is hating on it.

It doesn't have a single likeable character.
>>
>>389285904
Not so fun fact: the director lost his mom while this film was being made, which influenced the design of the main character Aki.
>>
>>389285904
Yo that's cool and all my guy but
>>>/tv/
>>
It's actually the last good Final Fantasy anything.
>>
>this is what bankrupted Squaresoft and forced the Enix merger

I don't know why this blunder doesn't
get talked about more honestly, it almost killed one of the most influential game developers in the world
>>
>>389287218
It's actually the first bad final fantasy anything.

Fixed that for you.
>>
>>389285904
>It doesn't have a single likeable character.

But this is just wrong. All the characters are cool and likeable.
>>
>>389287369
What about them is "cool"?
I'd say you're 14 but this shit is old as fuck.

Explain you're self
>>
My main problem with this movie is that the dialogue is extremely generic and boring.
Actually has kind of a cool story, at least the part about the origin of the phantom things. I could see that being one of the games' stories.
Also pretty ballsy killing off one of the main characters. You think he's gonna get brought back with some magic bullshit, but no, he's just fucking dead.
>>
>>389287462

They're all fucking dead.
>>
>>389287452
I kind of like the movie.
>>
>>389287354
Kys it was actually kino
>>
>>389287530
What? Aki lives.
>>
>>389287583

I do too. It's a bad Final Fantasy movie, but it's a pretty fun sci-fi movie with a unique and original story.
>>
>>389287832
This.
>>
>>389287801

Aki and Cid live

>Roz from Frazier dies
>Steve Buscemi dies
>Alec Baldwin dies
>Ving Rhames dies
>James Woods dies
>>
>>389285904
not liking based ass james woods
>>
>>389288025
>James Woods dies
Probably the dumbest thing in the whole movie.
>gets told that if he fires the cannon one more time it will blow up and kill him
>fuck that, fire the cannon!
>cannon blows up
>what? Agh no!
Not to mention, the cannon blasts were doing absolutely nothing.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.