[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Uncharted Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 2906287-5752607726-maxre.jpg (130KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
2906287-5752607726-maxre.jpg
130KB, 1280x720px
Thoughts on this series?
I played the first one ages ago but when it ended in supernatural shit I didnt bother with the rest.
But Im thinking of getting back into it for treasure hunting fun.
>>
>>389233672
2 is great although I didnt like the supernatural aspects of it, 3 isn't as good as 2 but I still liked it a lot mostly because it has the most Sully of the series. 4 ditches the supernatural aspects completely and its the best in the series by far.
>>
1 is the best, simply for the nazi submarine level.
>>
Loved 1. 2 was good. 3 was ok. Haven't played 4 yet.
>>
2 > 4 > 1 > 3

Swap 2 and 4 for pure gameplay.
>>
I'd say 4 is the best, then 3, 2 and 1. Lost legacy is also real good
>>
Finished uncharted 2 a few days ago. Started on uncharted 3 yesterday. The games are quite good, the story, the voice acting, the character, the sense of adventure and so on. What I dislike about 1 and 2 are the shooting sections dragging on and on. It just doesn't stop and they feel like they are there to drag the length of the game out. Also how did these people build these amazing constructions and puzzles? For a supposed basic civilization they sure were advanced.
>>
>>389236247
Also the remastered versions are really well done. They feel like they almost didn't come out on ps3 and looks great visually still. Looking forward to playing 4, but not going to 30 fps.
>>
Chloe is bae
>>
>>389236379
How smooth does uncharted 4 feel despite 30 fps? Does it make action and jumping sequences more sluggish?
>>
>>389233672

>>>/tv/

But seriously it;s a shit series that relies on epic setpieces that play themselves instead of gameplay.
>>
File: NadineRoss-Uncharted4-Render.jpg (877KB, 1920x2025px) Image search: [Google]
NadineRoss-Uncharted4-Render.jpg
877KB, 1920x2025px
>>389234937
>4 ditches the supernatural aspects completely
>>
>>389233672
I really like the series. 4 is my favourite of them, and the rest are good games too. I even played the PS vita game, though I haven't played Lost Legacy yet. Also, Nate's theme is one of the best videogame soundtracks ever
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgcq_ZtqbO0

>>389236539
Was Uncharted 4 really 30fps?
>>
>>389238427
I don't know. Hence my asking
>>
>>389238632
It looked pretty smooth to me when I played it, I don't think it's 30fps
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.