[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cute Girls playing games n shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 10

File: paladin_by_yuka_soemy-d2qntdk.jpg (158KB, 600x767px) Image search: [Google]
paladin_by_yuka_soemy-d2qntdk.jpg
158KB, 600x767px
Can we have a thread about cute girls playing games n shit? I miss having the kind of optimism that believes pic related can happen for me on the genuine.

>Post your stories, post your pics, post your memes, post your dreams

I'll start. Once knew a girl that played all the Valve games. Used to post L4D and TF2 memes back and forth, and other shit. Only friends of course, eventually when I got feels I made a move. She only saw me as a brother though.. lowkey broke my heart but I played it off as no big deal 'cause I do dumb shit all the time. I'm pretty average looking, keep in shape, but only 5'9 and although she was shorter I could tell she wanted tall dark and handsome as opposed to just.. average and unremarkable.

Things never the same since then. She changed a lot, and I guess I've changed a lot too since then. She put distance between us, kind of hurt me a lot to see her do that but recognized that it was probably for the best. Really destroyed my confidence.

She stopped playing games after a while.
>>
OP is 12 and a faggot
>>
You've gotta be a fucking fool to actually go after gamer girls. From my experience they're much more interested in non nerds, because they're surrounded by thirsty nerds who won't stop chasing after them.

Most of them aren't that cute either.
>>
>>388412718
pic related is literally my sister
>>
>>388412718
>>>/r9k/
>>>/reddit/
Don't care about your fantasies, fat fuck.
>>
File: tzcpeTj.jpg (250KB, 672x1022px) Image search: [Google]
tzcpeTj.jpg
250KB, 672x1022px
If only you would've grown a few more inches, she would've been yours.

Sad case.
>>
>>388412867
This desu senpai.
Always follow the principle:
Friends don't cum in their friends
>>
>>388412867

When I started going out with an artsy girl she weirdly started seeing some other guy that played similar games except he went to a more.. expensive college, shall we say.

Both things lasted 2 weeks around, from what I heard he was pretty pushy with her and the artsy girl I got fed up with trying to drag her out after the 3rd date. I think after a while I wasn't that cool to her and she got bored pretty quickly. There was a big language barrier too so.

Both girls are lesbians now as far as I'm aware. Figures
>>
File: 1491900342622.png (257KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1491900342622.png
257KB, 500x375px
>>388412718
>Once knew a girl that played all the Valve games

Wow. That's a gamer girl right there.
>>
>>388412867
This is because non-nerds aren't betas. It doesn't matter if the girl is interested in vidya or not - she still wants the alpha guy.
>>
File: zLeVJhN.jpg (337KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
zLeVJhN.jpg
337KB, 1920x1080px
>>388413196

Yeh I don't disagree with that. Problem for our generation is we grew up with a show literally called friends about friends falling in love.

For the longest time I assumed that's how people got together thanks to that show.
>>
>>388412718
>>I could tell she wanted tall dark and handsome as opposed to just.. average and unremarkable.
>>Things never the same since then. She changed a lot, and I guess I've changed a lot too since then. She put distance between us, kind of hurt me a lot to see her do that but recognized that it was probably for the best. Really destroyed my confidence.
This is how you spot ultimate virgin.

There are thousand of men fucking different girls even though they are shorter than you. Majority of them aren't even rich. It's not her, you were simply too beta to go for a score.
>>
As someone who's had multiple girlfriends and personally turned down a lot of women, these /r9k/ threads are always a goldmine.
>>
>>388413625
In my country friends wasn't really mainstream, our public tvs don't put foreign stuff on prime time
>>
>>388413426
Well that, but mainly because familiarity is always less exciting and interesting, and when you've got a ton of nerd friends, nerds become very familiar.
>>
>>388413629

2 weeks later I had my tongue down some girls throat to make myself feel better. What do you want from me?

>everything is muh chad and stacey archetypes

She was just out of my league that's all. You people act like you can be the ugliest fucking goblin on planet earth but you can fuck any woman by just being "alpha" and when it doesn't work out you just "weren't being dominant enough".

You then finally go for a fuck ugly girl with plastic tits and figure she's a 10/10. Meanwhile most other guys that aren't delusional worked out a while ago that women are either high maintenance picky or just really expensive.
>>
I like these channels

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTS-X0Hd8U8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSi5cDh6e_4
>>
>>388413869

What is your key to success senpai?
>>
>>388414084
>2 weeks later I had my tongue down some girls throat to make myself feel better. What do you want from me?
Yes, I'm sure you were.

>You people act like you can be the ugliest fucking goblin on planet earth but you can fuck any woman by just being "alpha" and when it doesn't work out you just "weren't being dominant enough".
You can be out of someone's league, that's true. The problem is - your entire post screams "BETA AS FUCK".

Let's be honest here. Posting L4D memes is good indicator that this girl wasn't really top-notch one. Most probably silver league at best.
>>
>>388412718
Friends with a girl who plays a lot of vidya, does warhammer and that but she likes one of my other chad sort of friends.
>>
I don't know why people pursue 'gamer girls', just go after someone you like, I don't personally care what they're into and I may not even share their interest and I don't expect it in return either, the only thing I expect is tolerance and acceptance of it. "Oh that's just what she/he's into it's no big deal"
>>
>>388412718
>ywn be a boy
why live /v/?
>>
>>388414409
As long as girl has interests besides "fashion, travelling and movies" it's pretty much true.
>>
>>388414263
Being somewhere between average-looking and handsome, and not downright ugly I guess. 6'2" with enough social sense to know that "just be yourself" is a meme until you know someone long enough and well enough that you can do the dumb shit you do without bothering them. And for that matter, just having enough social sense to feign interest in topics you don't really care about so you can carry conversation (women do this shit all the time so don't hold yourself to a different standard) and also having confidence helps a ton.
>>
>>388414314

I don't know what to tell you, we have a club in our city that's where you go to have one night stands. You simply go there and wear a nice shirt and someone will approach you unless you're hideous.

>post is beta
yeh okay fine I'll give you that it's a bit of a pity party but I kinda feel that's pretty much what 4chan is for.

She was I'd say a 7/10 with issues. As a kid she wasn't very well socialized because her parents wouldn't let her have friends over. She was one of those girls that didn't have a social group/clique for a long time.
>>
>>388412718
Shit like this is the reason this board is a pile of dog shit
>>
>>388414617
>>388414409

Best advice in this thread
>>
File: 1442423608739.jpg (131KB, 1200x936px) Image search: [Google]
1442423608739.jpg
131KB, 1200x936px
tfw im such a kissless virgin that I collect pics of girls in ordinary situations because i've never experienced the sight.
>>
>>388413315

This post makes no fucking sense
>>
>>388412718

>gamer girls

The reddest of flags
>>
>>388412718
I met my wife through hat trading shit on /v/.
Wife as in person I actually live with and am now married to.
And they're not a nasally pizza-faced whale who spouts memes, she's a well-kept person who has ambitions.
Just stop being a faggot OP, your first mistake is giving that much of a shit about women that you make these little fantasies about them.
>>
>>388415434
weeb girls are worse but there's a lot of overlap
>>
>>388415054
Maybe if you stopped doing autistic shit like that you'd be less shunned
>>
File: 1482451017038.gif (948KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1482451017038.gif
948KB, 200x200px
>>388415434
>having kids
>not having a job
>"i only hang out with guys because girls are just too dramatic lol"

desu there are a lot of red flags way worse than the gamer girl meme senpai
>>
File: vivian.jpg (201KB, 1400x730px) Image search: [Google]
vivian.jpg
201KB, 1400x730px
>>388412718
>>
Actual true story.
I used to post a bit on a community for DOAX3, one person claimed they were female and occasionally made comments about how the girls in game would have a lot of problems with their backs if they had tits that big and moved like that, her evidence was that she had really large breasts. We used to occasionally shoot each other IM's and realised we lived in the same city. Actually met her for coffee, she wasn't lying.
Before you ask, no, she prefers women.
>>
>>388415563
What game is that supposed to be
>>
I'd take a picture of myself but there are too many creepy guys on here lol
>>
>>388415650
mammaries or be gone
>>
>>388415489

Yeah a gamer-weeb girl is certain to be broken beyond any repair. Me and a couple of friend used to hang around with one. She was a terrible NEET drug abuser and managed to tell every guy in the group that she wants to fuck him at some point. One of them did, refused a relationship and she had an emotional meltdown in front of everyone. A girl which participates in hobbies which are degenerate even by a guys standards simply can not be sane.

>>388415562

Not having a job and only having male friends are usuall symptoms of gamr gurls.
Now having kids is not even worth mentioning, this is not a red flag, it is an incomming bombing run siren. If you fall for that one, you must be absolitely retarded.
>>
Someone I follow on twitter likes to post pictures of his wife playing video games, she's pretty cute for 3D.
>>
>>388414084
>she was out of my league
>complaining about height
>bragging about kissing another girl two weeks later
>your clearly didn't care all that much about the first girl or the second then

You sound like a bitch.
>>
>>388415642
it's very obviously elite: dangerous
>>
File: Gamer-Girl-667x519.jpg (85KB, 667x519px) Image search: [Google]
Gamer-Girl-667x519.jpg
85KB, 667x519px
>>388412718
Yeah I want a cute girl to play cool games like Overwatch, Dota 2, LoL, Hearsthone, PUBG and CSGO with too, anon xD I want her to become a streamer too because it's so cool you know gamer girlz n shit xD Girl of my dreams plays cool games mentioned above, has dyed hair, wears a choker and a cat ears headband xDDD
>>
There are good girls who play games more than anything else.
But I have never seen a girl who flaunts their "gamur gurl" status be anything you'd dare to get involved it. In a relationship or otherwise.
>>
>>388415489
>tfw playing with a cute girl that is a total weeb
>Going out with her is one of the best things happening to me
>Going to japan with her next year
Life isnt that bad
>>
>>388414854
>be tall
>>
>>388412718
if your room looks like this you are not gonna have that figure and that skin quality
>>
File: 2ec[1].png (572KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
2ec[1].png
572KB, 600x580px
These beta orbiter cuck threads are so fucking pathetic. Fucking gas yourself you low testosterone incels. Not videogames

> Only friends of course, eventually when I got feels I made a move. She only saw me as a brother though.. lowkey broke my heart but I played it off as no big deal 'cause I do dumb shit all the time. I'm pretty average looking, keep in shape, but only 5'9 and although she was shorter I could tell she wanted tall dark and handsome as opposed to just.. average and unremarkable.

cuckest thing I read all week, fucking losers
>>
>>388414564
>not liking fashion

on a side note, most fashion fucking SUCKS but dresses and anything that's not "urban wear" is cool
>>
File: UNLIMITED ZUG.png (188KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
UNLIMITED ZUG.png
188KB, 576x432px
>>388412718
>>
>>388412718
I mean, i got one time jerked off by a platonic tomboy friend whilst we happened to play mariokart once, does that count? She was whispering dirty shit right into my ear to distract me and make me lose but wasn't expecting my "platonic" erection to occur i guess.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.