[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hackers in PvP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: 1483348881132.gif (221KB, 561x560px) Image search: [Google]
1483348881132.gif
221KB, 561x560px
Why do people do this? why do they have to ruin the experience for others?
>>
because they want to ruin the experience for others
>>
>>388182292
>>388182853
because I like watching redditors rage about it
>>
>>388182292

>Can't win by playing within the game's rules
>Find a way to ascend beyond the rules and win

I don't see the problem here, if you got beat by a hacker that just means you need to beat him at his own game to prove you're superior. Otherwise, you're just taking it like a cuck.
>>
Some people like playing by the rules, others like learning to exploit them. When I am playing single player games I usually spend more time memory editing than playing, because that's what gets me off. I like using dotPeek to look into the internals of .Net compiled games. That is why people cheat, because learning to exploit a game can be fun. The skiddies though just probably want to headshot or whatever to have xXMADSKILLZXx420
>>
for fun.
>>
>>388182292
2 reasons:
1) fucking with other people is fun
2) they actually suck so they need hacks
>>
playing online games is for retards anyway. join a sports team or something
>>
>>388184357
>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>388184357
I don't have arms and legs and I push buttons with half meter long plastic straw
not really into sports
>>
Most I've met use the excuse that 'everyone else is hacking'. So they basically can't handle the idea other people can be better than they are.
>>
>>388184229
yes, sadistic people and retards shouldn't play video games.
>>
File: 1495995592895.png (90KB, 256x286px) Image search: [Google]
1495995592895.png
90KB, 256x286px
>>388184452
Have fun never knowing if the guy dominating you is playing fairly or not. Have fun with the rules of the game being created and changed on the will of a company and having to watch youtube videos or read reddit posts to learn the latest meta anytime the company decides to add random shit for money. Have fun with having to deal with constant political correctness and not being able to call your friend a nigger without getting chat banned.
>>
>>388184770
>people who have different opinions should be prevented from interacting with me
how about no?
it pisses me off, but I cannot do anything except of dealing with it
>>
>>388182292
Because I like to grief and get people mad. It gives me a boner.
>>
>>388183332
>only redditors get annoyed at cheaters
>>
>>388185064
>how about no?
no
>>
>>388183849
Exploiting rules is bugusing, which I'm actually somewhat OK with.
I get your point aboit fiddling around with the game. Hell I usually enjoy the process of modding way more than playing with the mods afterwards.
But if you subject others to your bullshit who just want to play by the rules, then that's not "rising above the rules". It's like being the asshole toddler who constantly kicks oder ther others' sandcastles and makes the adults force the others to play with him, even though nobody wants to for obvious reasons.
>>
File: 2756572824.gif (676KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
2756572824.gif
676KB, 500x375px
Because to some people coming out on top is everything. It's not about having fun, but being the best.

By cheating they personally feel they've "beaten" the game. They've thought outside the box, realized that the rules of a video game can be broken so that one can easily win. They're not like us idiots who are simply wasting our time playing a stupid game with arbitrary rules.

They're nihilistic, euphoric and enlightened.
>>
>>388185809
christ, this is some fedora tipping galore
>>
>>388185661
This.

Narcissistic players who think that they're smart cookies because they fiddle around with the code and since not everybody can code or alter simple txt files (or want to) , think that its their god given right to make use of their "superpowers". Its people who think that hunting a deer with a full automatic machinegun is a "good fight".

I remember some dude who replaced a lot of textures so all people on the map became visible though walls etc. He also added some macros so he was able to use animation-skipping attacks etc

He never regretted using that stuff, because in his eyes, others were too stupid/falsely honest to do it aswell. He never thought about how fucking boring the game would have become if everybody would have done this.

In a nutshell, an especially self-centered breed of tryhards
>>
>>388187761
What game?
>>
>>388188004
Some Mount and blade mod. Barely active admins there so instead of votekicking him out, a handful of other players started to pick it up aswell. Needless to say that the mod itself died soon after that for obvious reasons

Theyre stricter in native though, but native mp doesn't entertain for long
>>
File: f06.gif (1MB, 230x172px) Image search: [Google]
f06.gif
1MB, 230x172px
>this whole thread
>>
>>388182292
stop sucking dick gayboy
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.