[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many video games do I have to play before being accepted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

How many video games do I have to play before being accepted on /v/? Also is there something like MAL for video games?
>>
You just have to play the Souls games and praise them. Yeah it's called your brain.
>>
>>386964981
>How many video games do I have to play before being accepted on /v/
none, just watch a trailer and shitpost
>Also is there something like MAL for video games?
no
>>
I constantly wish there was a MAL for every medium. There's RYM and IMDB I guess but nothing that is as convenient as MAL
>>
>>386964981
>>386965405
>using MAL
>>>/out/
>>
>>386964981
>How many video games do I have to play before being accepted on /v/?
I fucking wish there was an expectation like that here, but sadly there isn't.
>using MAL
WEW LAD
Unless you're one of those faggots that only use it to keep track of what you've seen because you're a brainlet, then I think some site called Backloggery has a similar system.
>>
Ask reddit
>>
>>386966040
>Backloggery
I'll check it out senpai
>>
What would /v/ be like if there was a certain number of games you had to play before posting?
>>
File: 1501359132019.jpg (62KB, 542x540px) Image search: [Google]
1501359132019.jpg
62KB, 542x540px
>>386964981
If you played even 1 video game you're already above /v/ so you'll never get accepted you faglord
>>
File: 1472567937033.jpg (26KB, 268x282px) Image search: [Google]
1472567937033.jpg
26KB, 268x282px
>>386964981
The most important part is to not play any video games and be very angry about them and about the quality of the board and sjws and /pol/.
>>
You need to meet a cute boy on /v/ and make love to him.
>>
>>386967667
Yes, this! Please make love to me!
>>
>>386967789
Only if you cook me a nice meal after and thank me for my seed.
>>
>>386968014
But of course, cooking is one of my joys in life.
>>
>>386964981

That was a shit anime. Maeda is a hack
>>
>>386968192
Is your butt soft and plump? Do you like being creampied? Would you roleplay impregnation with me while dressed up as a cute housewife?
>>
>>386969516
Triple yes.
>>
>>386969575
Would you practice deepthroating me? Would you ride me while I play my video games? Would you be my healslut and heal me IRL when I need it? Would you let me share you with my cute friends so they can finally lose their virginities? They're cute but they're tops so I can't do it myself.
>>
>>386968838
It began fine but when to the shitter with it's "dark and unepexted" turn and everything that followed.

Nao a cute, though.
>>
What is MAL?
>>
>>386969794
All yes except to that last one. You'd have to convince me and you'd have to promise me you wouldn't get mad at me for it later or anything.
>>
>>386964981
Just use notepad or excel.
>>
>>386969794
>sharing your sissy

Cuck.
>>
>>386969924
I wouldn't get mad or anything. In fact I'd enjoy it a lot. I love my friends dearly and I adore the idea of being able to share my lover with them. It would be like making love with them myself, only indirectly. A friend of mine (straight) used to share his ex with me and it was really sweet and romantic. I'd like to give my cute gay and bi friends the same experience. Holding hands and kissing as my cute /v/ boyfriend takes us both at the same time. Nibbling on his ear and telling him I want to watch him cum as he finishes inside you. Watching the two of you kiss as I fuck you. Hearing your breathing speed up as you stroke our hair as we both kiss and suck on and play with your nipples. Feeling our cocks rub together as your try to fit us both in your mouth.

>>386970152
Call me a cuck all you like, anon. I'm more interested in securing his heart to myself rather than his body as well.
>>
>>386970262
I'd still need to be convinced.
>>
What an exceptionally shitty thread
>>
>>386970429
Well, having you myself first is the most important part. But I think if you met them you'd develop a special place for them, too. It wouldn't be too difficult to convince you! You'd have the opportunity to make a big meal for three or four people, and, afterwards, we'd feast on you! Can I see your nice butt, anon?
>>
>>386969878
It's a site for people who don't care to think for themselves to listen to the highly subjective and questionable views of others on a medium directed towards children and manchildren. Think /v/ except worse and in review format.
>>386970430
The OP is pretty retarded, but I'd blame the gay ERPers more for that.
>>
>>386970539
I'm trying to save my body for whoever I end up dating. I used to post it a lot and stuff, but that's in the past.
>>
>>386970728
Can you at least describe it to me so I can go masturbate to the thought of having a cute /v/ boyfriend to cum inside?
>>
>>386970835
Post an email I guess.
>>
>>386970939
I don't have a throwaway. ;_;
>>
>>386971038
I guess that's that then.
>>
>>386971124
No. I want you to help me cum. Do you have any other form of contactfagging, or should I just wait until I next see you and have an email ready for then?
>>
>>386971038
Make a cock.li account my dude, jerk off to this femboy!
>>
>>386971247
It literally takes like a minute.
>>
This thread got gay fast. Come on and post some pictures.
>>
And Anon never got his butt.
>>
mods pls
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.