[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Splatoon 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 299
Thread images: 43

File: IMG_20170809_031410.jpg (666KB, 1564x1564px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170809_031410.jpg
666KB, 1564x1564px
How long until these trash weapons are nerfed?
>>
Octobrush isn't broken as much as it's just no fun to fight. It needs damage falloff because it's too good at midrange
>>
>>386625895
If they were trash, they wouldn't need to be nerfed.
>>
>>386626313
They are trash because they are broken. Too powerful, fast and have too much range.
>>
File: download.jpg (6KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 194x259px
>>386625895
>posts normal slosher
>>
File: he_does_it.png (179KB, 500x475px) Image search: [Google]
he_does_it.png
179KB, 500x475px
>>386625895
Nerf the normal Slosher all you want.
I'll just continue using the Tri-Slosher.
>>
File: splat.jpg (238KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
splat.jpg
238KB, 1280x720px
been seeing a bunch of these kinds of messages coming up. is this ironic? or are people actually getting mad that people are going for the middle instead of staying at spawn?
>>
>>386627103
I feel its a bit more important to get good coverage at base before going to mid.
You can then focus on mid and the little base bits you missed for the rest of the fight.
If your team doesn't and they do, it's 4v3 for a while. Even worse if they push mid then into your base, you're on def for a while
>>
>>386626653
Yeah I posted the wrong one
>>
File: IMG_20170809_034042.jpg (574KB, 1564x1564px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170809_034042.jpg
574KB, 1564x1564px
Op trash
>>
>>386625895
>>386627504
mobile trash

ALSO NIGGER LADY ANSWER YOUR FUCKING PHONE AND OTHER NIGGERS STOP SMOKING POT IN MY BUILDING OR I WILL MAKE YOU SLAVES AGAIN
>>
>>386627573
>mobile
You are so much better because you spend 12 hours a day on your pc
>>
>>386627427
Base coverage is not that important because whenever someone dies, they're trekking through that same area no matter what. Let them fill in the gaps on the way back while everyone else is gaining/holding ground.
>>
>>386627427
Fucking this.
Yes I'm mad that people run for the middle, the middle is a constantly changing warzone that can go from 1 color to the other in literally 20 seconds.

Cover your own ground first, entirely, don't just roll a line and leave big gaps, THEN go for the middle, it will be rare for someone to enter your area and if they do you can take them out quick, quickly recover the area they covered then go back into the middle and pushing to their zone.
>>
>>386627714
Except everyone is just squid jumping to someone whos already around the middle, its not often that people walk from spawn.
>>
>>386627714
This. Focus on middle first and make the enemy team play defense. It's usually relatively easy to hold the middle. Someone will always screw up and die and they can take care of the home base. Especially since it's not safe to launch to a warzone.
>>
>wah wah! dont use these weapons because they are OP!

maybe you should stop sucking at a childrens game.

reminder that some 8 year old is kicking your ass and feeling good about it while youre here whining like a baby because youre bad at video games
>>
>>386627427
if you cover your base before moving to middle then they're already holding the middle and pushing forward, so you're on defense from the get go. get the middle then cover some more of your side on the way back after getting splatted.
>>
>>386625895
I thought these were like the worst weapons and the Blasters were a problem? Did they get buffed?
>>
>>386627680
Thank you for agreeing with me you nigger
>>
>>386627714
>gaining/holding ground as a 4v3 for up to 20 seconds depending on the map
it's not ideal. People should just make more of an effort to get reasonable coverage. It's likely the other team does the same so it doesn't matter
>>
Nevermind that, when can they fix the goo tuner and the flingza, both are too slow to be useful
>>
>that guy inking the home base in ranked mode
>>
>>386627942
Its not hard to kill people and take the middle, as long as you have your side covered its not hard to move in, take the middle then just pick off anyone coming in.

That way also if anyone of your teammates DO die, they can get back to the middle quicker to help, instead of fucking around splatting your area
>>
which one of you faggots was cumsplash on turf war
>>
File: INKLING_I_AM_GROWING_STRONGER.png (445KB, 708x1025px) Image search: [Google]
INKLING_I_AM_GROWING_STRONGER.png
445KB, 708x1025px
>>386628150
I'll occasionally focus on inking some empty turf to build my meter, since Ink Armor is useful in pretty much any situation for Ranked. Is that bad? Should I be giving all my focus to the objective at all times?
>>
File: woomy of approval.gif (1MB, 325x325px) Image search: [Google]
woomy of approval.gif
1MB, 325x325px
>>386628212
Not me
>>
>>386628150
>playing ranked
>teammates inking turf that doesn't help the cause to build up their special
>come in, use special and kill nothing
>go back to inking turf to charge special
>we lose
>>
Does anyone else use the nozzlenose or is it just me?
>>
What weapons do you guys use?

I LOVE the normal Splattershot so I hardly touch other weapons, I've done some fucking around with blasters but I'm not sure I've found a version I like consistantly yet.
>>
>>386628274
t. c-
>>
>>386628301
Slosher, mop with paint, Limp Bizkit
>>
>>386628000
Most teams fan out in the beginning, making the task of covering your base a non-issue. I don't see the point of trying to cover ground that you and your teammates are going to pass multiple times per match. At least if they're not completely retarded, they'll fill it in over the course of the match instead of all at once.
>>
>>386627862
Which they shouldn't be doing all the time.
>>
>>386628301
Use the hero shot replica, I use it alongside the charger replica.
>>
>>386628095
Flingza just needs more power especially on its jump swing.
Goo Tuber needs to at least have standard charger range or Squiffer range with slightly longer charge time.
It could also embrace the longer charge store time by hbying your charge shine from a distance when in ink.
>>
>>386628321
No
>>
>>386628446
I haven't done all the story stuff, think I got 2-3 level in the last area, then I gotta go back and do any levels I didn't use the splattershot.
>>
What main and sub abilities should I be aiming for?
>>
>>386628642
Depends on your weapon.
>>
>>386628301
N-Zap '85. I've tried pretty every other weapon for a bunch of matches but nothing else really feels right.
>>
File: Screenshot_1.jpg (220KB, 1483x832px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.jpg
220KB, 1483x832px
>>386628301
I use the Hero Shot Replica, which is pretty much the same thing. Super Jump + Splashdown is so much fun to fuck around with. Winning turf wars by not even a whole percent just by tossing a Burst Bomb at the very last second is hilarious, too.
>>
>>386628301
Dualie Squelchers only. I can't use any other weapon now that I've used these.
>>
>>386628530
Get a real rank you homo
>>
>>386628301
Mostly Heavy Splatling and L-3. Sometimes I like to use the N-Zap, Splash-o-matic, or Rapid Blaster when I want to be lazy.
>>
>>386628671
Mostly the Splattershot, sometimes dualies or blasters.
>>
File: 082523.png (307KB, 640x482px) Image search: [Google]
082523.png
307KB, 640x482px
>inkblot academy
>sneak into the upper area near the enemy's spawn which most people dont' realize you can even do
>steal some turf and they never realize it's gone
>in fact it's pretty easy to bully at spawn because there's actually several escape route options that don't require you to actually leave
>>
File: tumblr_nqx4z8vXeC1qhqxfro1_500.jpg (46KB, 500x455px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nqx4z8vXeC1qhqxfro1_500.jpg
46KB, 500x455px
>>386625895
>splatoon 1
>all brushes are acknowledged as the absolute bottom tier of weapons
>splatoon 2
>suddenly bads are screeching for nerfs

What fucking happened?
>>
>>386628642
IMO, you should always have at least one main of Ink Recovery, and it wouldn't hurt to have a sub or two of it as well.
>>
>>386628974
>bads
>if you don't like my overpowered easy win toy then you're bad
>>
File: fan brush.jpg (28KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
fan brush.jpg
28KB, 300x300px
>>386628974
inkbrush is still pretty meh but the octobrush is really good.

I'm hoping they introduce new brushes soon. I don't want it to be yet another only-one-variant thing.
>>
>>386628974
It's the fucking roller all over again, it was never great but new players couldn't stand losing to it so they freak out.
>>
>>386628974
Rollers were nerfed into the ground.
>>
File: 1422811144218.jpg (65KB, 297x300px) Image search: [Google]
1422811144218.jpg
65KB, 297x300px
>>386629038
I literally have not even purchased the Octobrush. I've played exactly 1 round of Splatoon 2 on a mate's switch. I played 100+ hours of Splatoon 1, where the brushes were known to be shit. Explain what changed.

>>386629125
Please explain why. Surely there's someone in this thread who played both Splat1 and 2 who can explain what changed.

>>386629149
That's my only guess, angry bads, but it's such a pervasive opinion I can't help but wonder.
>>
>>386629217
mostly the damage. Inkbrush is a 4-shot weapon while Octobrush is a 3-shot. Octobrush has better range too.
>>
>>386628301
Just the inkbrush for sanic speed.
>>
>>386629217
The Octobrush isn't that bad to go against, but they made rollers so shit that the Octobrush is the new roller. Anyone that wants to use an easy weapon that requires no aiming uses either the Octobrush or the Tri-slosher.
>>
>>386625895
Octobrush is fine, the problem is that it makes the brush obsolete.
Meanwhile I'm sure they fucked up while coding the tri-slosher fire ratio, like what the fuck, once you secure a splatzone you just need to mindlessy spam that on a choke point and nobody will ever get close to you, even if they throw bombs .
>>
>>386629125
"Meh" is an understatement.
The Inkbrush is absolute fucking dogshit. It is unquestionably the worst weapon in both games.
>>
>Rapid Blaster

How the hecking hell do I beat this shit? It feels perfectly designed to beat my weapon.
>>
>>386627427
Dead wrong. Its a game of momentum, whoever gains the middle first wins, cause they can then kill the other team as they make their way to the middle. The other team is forced to walk into a ambush or trap, or cover their own ground and wait to lose. Turf wars means whoever has the most ground wins, and if your team owns the middle, then over half the ground is theirs, meaning they won.
>>
>>386629513
you do realize that shit can turn around just like that. You can have control of the center and encroach into the other side, but if they team wipe you, they can just do a 180 and now you're being pushed back into spawn within the last minute
>>
>>386629509
What weapon is your weapon?
>>
>>386627779
If you don't get some pressure on the middle, by the time you get there the opponent is already going to spawncamp you.
At least don't autistically fill ever gap at the spawn, you can always shoot random ink when you respawn and come back go the middle.
>>
>>386629496
Inkbrush deserves more ink and automatic rapid fire.
>>
>>386629325
I don't get it though. Every gun has at least double the range of the Octobrush, unless it's significantly changed, and has generally a similar TTK. Octos should only be winning encounters when they get an ambush, which is an outplay and deserving of a kill, surely.

>>386629440
Oh man, don't tell me they killed the Carbon. Rollers were already pretty weak except for Dynamo.
>>
>>386629643
Dualie Squelchers. It hits at the exact range I want to hit, except with better accuracy.
>>
>>386628734
I'm really glad they "'fixed'" being able to ink after the whistle.
Just like inkstrikes in the first game but now it seems worse as almost everything has a bomb rush/missles
>>
>>386629785
Because that's what octobrushes do. once they're in range, they're really difficult to avoid due to the horizontal range of their attack.
>>
>>386629785
Carbon was nerfed to do a max of 100 damage instead of up to 125 with a normal swing. The air swing is still really strong but, well, it's the air swing. Good luck hitting things with it.
>>
>>386629785
You can't kill octos unless you get them by surprise because otherwise they start their swinging of faggotry that can't be penetrated, so you need to play around that. They're not op, just annoying to deal with.
>>
>>386629787
Get closer to him so he can't airburst you.
>>
>>386629638
>you do realize that some of your team mates can be bad

fixed that for you. Yes, this is true, you can have bad team mates that suck.

I speak from experience, as a middle camper:

>back in Splatoon 1
>get my favorite level, moray towers
>running dynamo bomb camper with max ink recovery plus second longest bomb throw length
>match starts
>head straight for the platform in front of the middle ground
>use dynamo ink fling superiority to cover the middle entirely in three for four flings
>hide behind tiny corner to never get sniped and recover ink at the same time
>when my team catches on with what I am doing, the game is ours
>sniper spends entire match trying to kill me. Never does.
>rest of enemy team has to now trudge through the middle covered with enemy ink, letting my team pick them off easily
>I cover the middle entirely, allowing the other three to go up their side
>Some fighting happens, but the other team ends up losing ground, especially if their sniper gets obsessed with trying to kill me
>Their three die, my three reach the sniper alone. He dies. Spawn camped till match end

If you take the middle in turf wars, that means you take more ground automatically then the other team, and it means the other team has to walk into enemy territory expecting traps or a ambush that they couldn't have thought of, unless its a really predictable map set up.
>>
>>386629785
Yes, people just get mad when they get ambushed because they can't do anything to fight back, not realizing it's their own fucking fault for not thinking about positioning themselves when they know there's a fucking brushfag on the loose.
>>
>>386629978
Well fuck. There goes my "I'm tired of losing, let's put away the brush" pick.

>>386629991
Does the swing actually block incoming enemy ink now? Can you go all anime swordsman and parry that shit? That sounds pretty amazing.
>>
>>386630224
Fuck you. You're a fucking liar.
Nobody's favorite level is Moray Towers.
>>
>>386630356
>Does the swing actually block incoming enemy ink now?
No it doesn't.
Dualiefags like to think it does because they don't have the range to deal with the octo.
>>
>>386630393
Its true. I don't have Splatoon 2 yet, but on moray towers, on the ramp next to the high point overlooking the middle ground, the ramp has a small ledge on it, where if you ducked down, you could avoid getting hit by sniper fire. I do this strategy on another stage too. Can't remember the name of it, but during the pirates vs ninjas splatfest, I played on it with a team that won like 20 something matches in a row. Because during the first two matches, they caught on to my strategy, and filled in the obvious holes in it, making us unbeatable.
>>
>>386627714
People that say this tend to also be the people that forget to fill in said gaps. It's just an excuse so they can go TDM for glory points at mid.

Splatoon is the same as any other multiplayer game. There will always be people like that.

What I am sure of is that any time I spawn and I see all three teammates rush off, painting a straight line down lanes to get to the middle, two things always happen:

1) There's a huge section at the end of the match in our base that was never touched, if I wasn't the one to paint it.
2) We lose.

I don't expect people to stick around and paint every tiny blotch (this also results in a loss), but the people that rush mid aren't helping anyone.
>>
>>386627427
>>386627779
Both of you are stupid. The first push can decide the whole match easily so you should aim to hold the middle as soon as possible. The absolute worst strategy is to autistically cover your spawn at the very start, because you'll lose mid, the enemy team can halt any forward push and you'll be unable to build up your special because you've got fuckall to cover. The few times I've seen any team get out of that fucked situation is when the opposing team goofed and pushed into spawn only to get wiped.
>>
So, can we all agree that Rollers and Blasters are shit? Using one is a death sentence.
>>
>>386629785
When an Octo is in range at best you're going to get a trade, otherwise it'll wipe you out. The issue is it's very easy for an Octo to get in range on modes like Zone and Tower. An Octobrush on the tower is really strong since it's similar to the Slosher in the sense that everything below it is either going to die from falling ink, or get stuck in said ink and be unable to escape until the Octo kill them. I think the real issue is that it's the 2nd best close range weapon in the game, behind the Tri Slosher, but it takes no aim to get kills with it. Carbon in S1 didn't require much aim, but rather strict timing, close range guns like Dualies and Splash O' Matic require and reward having really good aim. Octobrush requires neither of these, since you can just hit ZR over and over when something is in your line of fire.
Also, the range of the Octobrush is only a little bit shorter than the Splattershot, just about the range of the SSJr. but it's area of effect is much wider. Also, the Carbon might be one of the worst weapons in the game now. No burst bombs and completely ineffective outside of point blank range.
>>386629787
When you encounter a blaster, what you want to do is get all up in their face. Blaster users can't aim for shit, that's why they use the Blaster, so they're likely gonna miss point blank shots. When a Rapid Blaster is harassing you, and say, gets the first hit in, use your dodge roll to escape and get that HP back, and then when you see him again, dodge roll towards him immediately and gradually walk to him as you fire. You want your dodge rolls to be angled diagonally so he doesn't direct hit you.
>>
>>386630724
Something to keep in mind is if you keep parts of your base empty, when you respawn you can build up your special again by filling in some empty spots.
On the other hand, if you fill in the whole base from the get-go your special meter gets filled halfway through, wasting the rest of the potential special-meter.
>>
>>386630852
No, you are dumb, the end of the game is much more important then the start of it, because the middle is always changing throughout the match, which is why its important to get a solid percentage done in the beggining so then you just have to worry about the last couple bits in the middle and not the whole map.

I don't mind if 1 or 2 venture off to the middle, but there should always be someone preferably 2 people dealing with the area between your spawn and the middle.
>>
>>386630873
Blasters are great, rollers are only good at killing people who don't know you can jump over them.
>>
>get #rekt all the time by the twin pistols
>try them and can't hit shit because of no range
>People with the same weapon killing me from outside of the range

This game is TF2 pyro v pyro all over again and I'm having a blast
>>
>>386629785
Ninja Squid + Octobrush is a very annoying combo. The OB kills in 3 hits, and those three hits all land in under a second. So you can basically just appear beside someone that's trying to paint, and they have no chance to react. It's not super great for coverage. More of a "I'm going to be a faggot" tool.

Rollers were indeed nerfed into the dirt. A combination of their nerfs and the game slightly changing has resulted in them being overly difficult to use. You have to play them the same way as the octobrush, basically, except you're slower, deal less damage over time, and much easier to see, shoot and catch up to.
>>
>>386631096
>because the middle is always changing throughout the match
Only if your team is shit.
The ideal strategy in turf war is to keep the enemy from even getting to mid. And for that you need to get to mid as fast as possible.
>>
>>386630224
Wew. This post makes me so glad the Dynamo was nerfed into the ground. It was no fun having to deal with something throwing tons and tons of instakilling ink from a safe distance, and when you try to close in on him, he hits the Echolocator, gets all his ink back, and resumes his jumpswing spam, only this time directed at you. That shit sucked on Splat Zones, especially on stages that had a high point for the dynamo to camp on, which was 80% of them.
>>
>>386630976
Yes, which would necessitate filling in routes as you respawn. Which in my experience people don't - they fill in the route and then ignore the side paths.

Plus routes change over time based on where you need to go, so people usually forget what they never covered.

My approach is to fill in the immediate area around the base (first 1/4 or so), then choose a side path and fill that in to ult as you head to mid. Of course there's always some idiot that fucks this up by creating a blotchy mess everywhere else.
>>
>>386630724
I'm not saying you shouldn't be covering your base, I just don't believe that frontloading all the work has any benefit. I also don't think that everyone should be bee-lining to the center at the start of a turf war either. The center is the natural focal point and can go either way during the course of the match.

What's important at the beginning is that everyone is at least in a fighting position instead of hanging around spawn trying to cover the ground. In 4v4, everyone has someone to keep track of, but if someone is hanging back in spawn, that's one less person you have to spot and contest flanks. If your team isn't retarded, you all fan out and take the number of different routes there are toward the center and ink your path there, not caring about actually covering the area, but leaving more than a charger's width along the way.
>>
>>386630224
Holding middle is what it comes down to, and it's never a guarantee you will win all engagements.

Capitalizing on determined middles, however, has led to some hilarious end screens where the enemy spawn is fully inked.
>>
>>386631267
Was the amount of ink fling'd nerfed? Because if it wasn't, I remain unaffected, since I could win entire matches without killing a single enemy. My threat was covering entire areas in two or three swings.
>>
>>386631408
I agree, that's the best strategy.
That's very different from autistically filling every bit of spawn though, like some idiots are fanatically defending in this thread.
>>
>>386631950
Honestly, in my TW experience it comes more down to suddenly breaking into their backline in the final 1:20 or so. Which is easier to do when you have the middle, obviously.

Even when we're losing, I'll usually sneak into their base and start painting where I know they probably won't see from spawn, assuming they're even dying. After I'm done with those sections (assuming I'm not discovered by someone just randomly being there), I'll move onto their main sections to give them something to fix in the final stretch.

It can sometimes give my team enough time to repaint up to mid. If lucky, you can even continue fucking up their base from the inside, if you can stay hidden or are fast enough.

Although more often, a bad team can't even repaint their own base, and the final map is just the sections you painted in the enemy base and nothing else.
>>
>>386631096
>1-2 fighting for mid while the rest ink spawn
That's the kind of poor planning that lets an Inkbrush maintain mid alone long enough for their team to catch up and then hold mid the entirety of the match.
>>
>>386631154
>You can jump over the flick
The more you know
You don't try and steamroll someone who knows you're coming. Steamroll is for accidental kills, killing someone you've been following while they reload and when you're toying with someone
>>
>>386625895
I haven't had trouble killing those desu. I'm using the Dual Sweeper or whatever it's called outside Japan.
>>
Off topic, but anyone wanna make a League team
>>
>>386626136
>Octobrush isn't broken
There is literally nothing you can do to counter this bitch.
>>
>>386632420
>autistically filling
>fanatically defending
It hasn't gone to that extreme. People are saying inking most of your base instead of a straight route means you can focus mid for the rest of the game.
If no one does moray towers sides, then you're in trouble and someone has to do that instead of the atk/def at mid.
The presence at mid is far weaker at the start of the game than at any other point
>>
>>386633579
Walk back and shoot.
>>
>>386627103
Dying is inevitable. You can rush middle at the start of the game as long as you ink your spawn eventually. It's free turf.
>>
>>386633831
>start walking back after they pop up out of the ink
>die within a second
Smart
>>
Can't you hide in ink and ambush people with pretty much any weapon? The Octobrush is fast but there are basic guns that kill just a quick within their range.
>>
>>386634952
Octobrush can hit at a wide angle.That's why it is so strong but the Goo Tuber despite being made for ambushes, is not so strong.
>>
>>386634952
Yes but it requires good aim since as soon as you land the first shot they'll react and move. So weapons like the brushes which cover a wider area mitigate that a bit at the cost of being close range.
>>
>>386627779
>>386627427
Please don't be on my team
>>
>>386634841
*rolls backwards*
*shoots u with super accuracy*

Psh, nuthin personnel kid
>>
File: 1287302234.jpg (79KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1287302234.jpg
79KB, 1280x720px
>>386636420
That's cool, I prefer to be on the winning team anyway
>>
File: ohyou.png (544KB, 397x584px) Image search: [Google]
ohyou.png
544KB, 397x584px
>>386626653
>>
>>386629125
>putting a brush left and right
>tri-brush
>>
>>386636980
I'd be okay with a brush that actually has a huge 180+ degree swipe but is even slower than the octobrush.
>>
File: mario-kart-8-deluxe.jpg (628KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
mario-kart-8-deluxe.jpg
628KB, 1000x1000px
Should I get this or Mario Kart 8?
>>
>>386627103
I won tons of matches because the enemy didn't paint their spawm area properly. every time there's a close call you'll be missing those few empty spots.
They're permanent as no enemy can reach them and you can go with an ult into the middle after covering the spawn
>>
>>386637215
Why not both?
>>
>>386637242
I'm getting BOTW too and I don't want to overspend as money is kind of tight at the moment.
>>
>>386630852
>the first push can decide the whole match
>can
And the last push WILL FACTUALLY decide the match
>>
>>386637323
This
You can practically lose when your whole Team is Dead near the end of the match
>>
I'm new to the game but is it wrong I never both going back to the spawn point? If someone manages to break through mid and makes their way into our camp I charge forward to the spawnpoint of the other team so they're trying to take me down, when I die I stand directly before the one charging into our base getting an easy kill.
>>
Why the fuck do you stupid assholes care so much about the optimal strats for TURF WAR
>>
>>386637269
I'd go MK8 if you have friends over on the regular but go for splatoon 2 if you don't.
>>
>>386637581
>WAAAH STOP TALKING ABOUT THE GAME
nö
>>
How do I add slots to gear? How the fuck do I get snails?
>>
>>386637421
This, if by the end of the game someone charges into our base I'll follow him silently then ambush him, with 10 seconds to spare I can undo all his paint while he's getting a timeout trying to respawn. If more charge back to our base you should charge into theirs and repaint everything in mid/end as it usually has more space than those small access points.
>>
File: 1501448674199.gif (49KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
1501448674199.gif
49KB, 500x382px
I'm helping!
>>
>>386637323
In turf sure, but in ranked good luck relying on the last push if the opposite team completely annihilates you, specially since you don't have many tries due to how fast the counters are.
>>
>>386637215
I'd say get Splatoon2 now and Mario Kart 8 afterwards. They're both fun but Mario Kart is more of a game you can have fun anytime with during a random weekend.
>>
>>386628321
Oh, for a second I thought that was a candlejack refere
>>
>>386637756
>in turf sure
yeah that was the whole point of the argument
>>
>>386637828
>candejack
stop with the dead meme an
>>
>be level 7
>get into random turf war, "balanced" into a team with 2 lvl 3 and one lvl 5
>enemy team consists of a lvl 22, a lvl 17, a level 12 and a lvl 18
>one lvl 3 completely dominates game with starting weapon
>manage to get 50,1% vs 48,4%
>nobody of enemy team in the next match
Should've taken a screenshot. So this is the power of Spla2n players huh?
>>
>>386638090
1. there's no matchmaking
2. the lvl 3 could be coming from splatoon 1
>>
>>386638273
>no matchmaking
So it's ramdomized unless you're in a fixed group?
>>
>>386628301
N-ZAP and Junior.
>>
File: 1487322975112.png (308KB, 473x466px) Image search: [Google]
1487322975112.png
308KB, 473x466px
>>386625895
SCRUB NIGGAS USING CHEAP SHIT LIKE OCTOBRUSH
GET THAT ASS BANNED
>>
>start playing ranked
>climb ub from C-
>suddenly jumps from C- to B-
Wtf?
I saw people eith C and C+, how did I skip those?
>>
>>386638929
By doing well.
>>
>>386638929
I Think its about how well you played and how many times you won ..
I wonder why sometimes at the start of the match some Weapons shine for a short time
>>
>>386639008
>>386639164
Nice. It couldn't be the victories because I lost a good portion of these games but I always scored high.
I like it when they judge individual performance too
>>
>>386639164
>Weapons shine for a short time
Dey fresh
>>
>>386628301
Heavy splatling, but it's getting old. I really need brella to fucking release already.
>>
>>386639813
I can't decide if I like the brella or not.
>>
>>386639998
I'll know better when I can try it against opponents who aren't brain dead octolings. I've mained riot shields in pretty much any game that has them which is why the brella excited me.
>>
>>386640168
I LOVE the concept of it, and its splat ability and range seem like just what I want, but it feels just a little off using it.
Then again that may just be because I've used it like twice and its still new to me.
>>
>>386640275
Yeah I feel like the control scheme fails it, it's a bit awkward to just guess at how long you can hold it out before it goes flying away from you, and the whole one-button operation makes it a pain to drop the shield and actually shoot at something sometimes. Maybe the key is to tap squid form to stow it real quickly.
>>
After about 60 hours I think I'm done until they decide to add content. How many times can you be expected to do the same menial shit over and over?
>>
>>386640610

Maybe you should get a life and do things in between instead of non stop playing video games.
>>
>>386640676
Nice logic there retard, sorry you took an obvious factual statement and got extremely butthurt over it.
>>
>>386640676
>60 hours
>non stop
That's not even 3 days.
>>
>ONE (1) new weapon at launch
>ONE (1) new mode at launch
>different idols
>yu cane chanj yur pantsu nao :3 XD
Remind me again why this isn't just Splatoon Deluxe?
>>
friendly reminder that only the third type of pants is acceptable on male inklings
shortfags and leggingfags need not contribute
>>
>>386637741
I miss that map
>>
>>386640985
Playable Octlings were datamined.
>>
>>386641202
>playing male inklings
You gay or something son?
>>
>>386641343
people have been saying that since Splatoon 1
>>
File: 79997b75086c4d85600a745fac7363b2.jpg (223KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
79997b75086c4d85600a745fac7363b2.jpg
223KB, 1280x720px
Is there a weapon more infuriating to lose to than the Aeroshitter?
There's nothing more demoralizing than someone with dogshit aim accidentally kilking you with one of these and then erasing half a map's worth of progress with it.
>>
Fuckin loved that bucket in the first game
>>
>first reply isn't "Git gud"
>>
Which would be easiler to level up ypur hears in turf war or ranked?
>>
>>386642218
your gears*
>>
>>386638425
Therw is matchmaking just not in turf war since it's the casual fun mode
>>
>>386638929
This happened to me too although I was already 3 cracks on C in Splatzones. My ramk sudddnly went up to B. I think it has something to do with how well you do in each game regardless if you won or not.
>>
File: woomy.jpg (53KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
woomy.jpg
53KB, 500x500px
Please post smiley squids. They make me smile and I want them to make you smile too.
>>
>>386641707
What's really annoying is people who are stupid enough to close distance with them.
>>
So what did we learn about with Lore for Splatoon 2?

>Marina was present in the final boss for Splatoon 1
>Ink is disintigrated by airborne microbes
>The Book of Madai is the inkling bible and Salmon are literal hellspawn
>Octolings sever tentacles which become sentient octarians
>Lil Judd is a clone of Judd that was made when his time capsule thing was reactivated
>Spyke is actually rich as fuck
>Salmonid get their tech from the Octarians
>>
>these weapons get nerf
>sniper rifle shots still bullshit.
Seriously, how many around a fucking wall shots am I gonna have to take before someone at nintendo realize nearby isn't a fucking snipe.
>>
>>386643240
>pearl and Marina are related. pearl isn't bucktooth she's literally half octarian and has the same mouth as marina.
>>
>>386643084
>max distance away from them
>first shot lands
>they keep walking
>second shot lands
>just need that third hit
>they've closed the distance and killed you
>>
>>386642698
It depends on the players you win against.
>>
>>386643368
post proof
>>
>>386643240
Callie started doing movies and Marie got a tv show after they split up.

Weird that the loser of the Splatfest would get the more successful venture, before getting kidnapped.

Marie probably chose that tv gig just to pay the bills. No fun being an idol without your cousin.
>>
>>386628301

I alternate between tentatek, N-Zap and squelcher
>>
>>386640985
It IS Splatoon Deluxe.
But its pretty fun and I didn't have a Wiiu, so I'm happy with it.

Play a few matches each day, do a couple of Salmon Runs when avalible check splatnet for any cool gear, its good.
>>
>>386643931
How are you so sure if you never played the first game?
>>
>>386644028
Cause I've looked them both up quite a bit.
>>
File: Inkbrush.png (257KB, 500x687px) Image search: [Google]
Inkbrush.png
257KB, 500x687px
>>386628269
if your team is doing well, ink empty/enemy turf to fill your special, thats what I do
>>
Previous thread: >>386262793, >>386247202 , >>386289941, >>386301798, >>386318178, >>386313726, >>386301798, >>386277567, >>386285812, >>386278949, >>386278296, >>386262793,
>>386318601, >>386355114, >>386333976, >>386359331, >>386387306, >>386510083, >>386556628, >>386510083, >>386597831

News
- LMAO MAYO WON
- Sploosh-o-Matic (Curling Bomb, Splashdown ) is back: https://twitter.com/SplatoonJP/status/893391908172480512
- The first Switch My Nintendo rewards are Splatoon 2 equipment (Japan exclusive so far)
- New Splatfest-exclusive stage "Shifty Station" announced! Its layout changes with every splatfest.

> Splatoon 2 Information (links + translated tweets)
- http://pastebin.com/h04p6aqy
> FAQ
- http://pastebin.com/1wPYkZc9

> Splatoon 2 Weapon Stats
- http://imgur.com/a/eV8p0
> S2 New weapon stats
- https://imgur.com/a/NFzgv

> Big S2 Gear & Weapon list (contains unreleased weapons)
- http://leanny.github.io/splat2/
>>
>>386644273
>>>/vg/
>>
>>386644205
>Brown squidgirls so good Nintendo made one of the new idols brown and the amiibo a brownsquid as well

Noice
>>
fuck salmon run

chance of success is just inverse of how many flyfish spawn, and less so any other boss that makes you wait to kill them
>>
>>386644106
I actually played the first one. This one is a sequel.
>>
File: best headphones.png (45KB, 207x134px) Image search: [Google]
best headphones.png
45KB, 207x134px
These are in the game right?
>>
>>386644394
>Snapheisers
No
>>
New to Splatoon. Barely B Rank in Towers and Splatzones.

What exactly is wrong with the tribucket? I never had problem with them since their range isn't all that good.
>>
>>386644467
It basically lets you aim in a direction for an almost guaranteed 2 hit kill
>>
File: blasting.png (529KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
blasting.png
529KB, 640x1136px
>>386630873
Death sentence for everyone else, maybe.
>>
>>386644467
It got a pretty substantial range buff from the first game. Previously, it would be outranged by weapons in the Splattershot, .52, N-Zap, etc. class. The added range sorta makes those weapons obsolete when you fire out 3 generous hitboxes with no damage falloff that all kill in 2 quick sloshes. It also lets you shoot at downward targets much easier than normal shooters.
It fires too quickly for its range, and the range difference between the Tri and normal Slosher is negligible now.
>>
File: ocot development.jpg (52KB, 1022x576px) Image search: [Google]
ocot development.jpg
52KB, 1022x576px
So..... Octolings playable when???
>>
File: 1501968856131.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1501968856131.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>salmon run actually has decent weapons today
>>
>>386644467
it's a 2 shot weapon with a wide range.

It only ever becomes less than that when they have the high ground which makes it a 3 shot.
>>
>>386644695
Splatoon 3.
>>
>>386644695
Never, hopefully.
>>
>>386644721
What's the worst weapon set they could actually give you?

>Goo Tuber
>Inkbrush
>Rapid Blaster
>?
>>
>>386644868
>Heavy Splatling
>>
>>386644868
E-Liter
>>
>>386636584
Unless you're using the dual squelchers, you don't have more range than an octobrush with dualies. If you dodge roll in response to them, you're likely already hit, which with the tick rate means you've taken 1-2 of the 3 hits needed to kill you, and that's if you were extremely lucky and it didn't just instantly kill you.

Backing up with any other weapon will be impossible because if you're hit, the ink will cover your feet/behind you. The way to deal with them is pretty much exclusively use weapons that have better range than them, or otherwise just hope they're incredibly shitty at the game.
>>
>>386627862
I usually walk if all members are engaged. Otherwise it is just an insta death.
>>
>>386645170
>you don't have more range than an octobrush with dualies
Yes you do.
>>
>>386644868
What's so shit about the Rapid Blaster?
It works well in Ranked
>>
>>386645387
Good in PVP doesn't equate to good in PVE.

The rapid blaster just doesn't do enough damage.
>>
>>386645387
Its low damage sucks for Salmon Run.
>>
>tfw rolling backwards as a rollercuck tried to kill you
Dualies are the best.
>>
File: Octobullshit.jpg (99KB, 960x600px) Image search: [Google]
Octobullshit.jpg
99KB, 960x600px
>>386633579
goddamn it's terrible
only in S+ though has it been a bitch for me
I was against a level 50 that was using it and he was on one side of the grates in Musselforge Fitness and I was closer to the uninkable floor on the spawn's side than the bridge, yet I somehow died when he was jumping up and down
it made no sense and then I killed two people in the same game a minute later and suddenly explode with that guy coming from behind me afterwards
the game ended with him having 25 kills
>>
>>386645603
>luna faggot complaining about anyone else's weapons
>>
>>386645170
>>386645343
Dualie main here, Dualies outrange Octobrush by like, an inch. If you're fighting one the only way to not die with it is to backpedal while firing, you better pray you notice them first and have ink behind you. You need to space it perfectly, and if you're in it's 3 hit range you're dead and probably won't even trade. It's a pretty shitty matchup desu since dualies were designed to be close range guns, but the Octobrush just shits all over that idea.
>>
>>386645665
kek I swear I usually use Tentatek, but I just had 3 other games with Octobrushes and needed a crutch
I ended up doing shit with it because I hadn't used it in a while too
>>
>>386645691
At max range, the brush isn't going to be hitting shots near consistently enough to do anything to you. And as you said, you have options against it.
>>
>>386645665
After the nerf to it's ink usage and close range hitbox, it's a more balanced weapon than the Octobrush. If this were S1 you'd have a point though, but Blasters as a class aren't really that bad anymore.
>>
File: callie kills.png (55KB, 234x418px) Image search: [Google]
callie kills.png
55KB, 234x418px
So where IS Callie after the story?
>>
>>386645823
Blasters as a whole are still really easy to use, especially in tower control. 50 free damage for hitting anywhere near the target, with the chance to one-shot them pretty much forces everyone away from tower for free.
>>
Today I learned that if 2 people use the splash down at the exact same moment, neither of them will die.
>>
File: 1496703792497.png (72KB, 172x216px) Image search: [Google]
1496703792497.png
72KB, 172x216px
>absolutely destroying profreshional with some other randos
>final wave
>all we have to do is survive 10 seconds
>people had gotten cocky and split up resulting in 3 deaths
>It's okay last guy has a roller and we're all close to him
>mfw I watched him try r1 a teammate right the fuck in front of him instead of rolling over them
>he dies to a flyfish or something THATS A WRAP
I mean, we shouldn't have split up but that was perhaps the stupidest thing I've ever seen in this entire game.
>>
>>386645895
Octavio's sex dungeon.
>>
>>386645823
I get how Ocelot felt using the revolver in MGS3 when I use the Luna
I pretty much always throw a bomb just so I only have 3 shots and make sure I have a place to hide
it makes it exciting and it really has helped me get even better at the game
in the original, I used to have a thousand deaths and about 12 kills, but now I've got more kills and less deaths and I've stopped using the bombs so much
waiting on the Neo so I can have the nerfed Ink Mines and Suction Bomb Rush
>>
>>386645895
She puts the glasses on again, and you have to go and rescue her all over again. Rinse and repeat.
>>
>>386646172
>I get how Ocelot felt using the revolver in MGS3 when I use the Luna
"This Blaster is the best Blaster ever made..."
>>
>>386646025
Halfway through the special, you gain ink armor.

I've done Splashdown duels where I've done it after the guy and survive due to that.
>>
>>386628301
Dualies are fun and are pretty versatile. I've started to run the emperrys recently due to their more aggressive kit.
>>
File: back up.gif (984KB, 320x239px) Image search: [Google]
back up.gif
984KB, 320x239px
>>386645815
I think that other anon's issue is that dualies really only beat the Octobrush at an absolute max range fight. Dualies, which have less range than every other shooter minus the Sploosh O Matic, aren't going to be playing the ranged game since most weapons shit on them in that department. Then the Octobrush waltzes up and says 'beunos dias, woomy!' and kills them in under a second, outdoing the Dualies in the situation they were supposed to excel at, and does it all without the precise aim that the Dualies require to preform well.
>>386645939
I agree Blasters on Tower are cancer but the Octobrush isn't exactly the patron saint of balance either, especially on Tower mode. If the Octo finds a platform above or on level with the tower, it can clear it with it's swings and wipe everyone. An Octo ON the tower can cover a massive area of space with it's swings, making an approach from the defending side really tedious. Not to mention the Autobomb is basically an improved suction bomb+seeker+point sensor, and the Inkjet is an even deadlier blaster.
>>
>>386646504
I don't understand what your problem is. The Dualies, and most shooter weapons in general, can easily kite the Octobrush with minimal effort. Its strength over the brush is range.
>>
>>386628301
I mostly jet squelcher and heavy splatling because I like their long range.
>>
>>386635735
If the Goo Tuber could store a partial charge, and if you could shoot immediately without delay after popping out of the ink, it might become somewhat usable.
>>
>>386646368
I've dueled someone who used theirs after mine and they died each time.
Either it hits higher than i think it does or something to do with the hitbox placement during it
>>
>>386644914
Heavy Splatling is fucking great in Salmon Run, the fire rate and range can wipeout a majority of bosses as well as make the swarms a joke if positioned right
>>
So what are the best abilities here? I'm running one ink recharge main, a ink saver main and a quick respawn because I like glasses
What are your suggestions? Aside from weapon specific abilities(such as Mov Speed Up for splatlings)
>>
>>386646576
>Its strength over the brush is range
Then it's not a very big strength as they have nearly the same range even after a dash.
>>
>>386646576
The Dualies just barely outrange the Octo though is what I'm saying. If we were talking about the Splattershot then yeah, it's an obvious lose for the Octo, but unless the Dualie keeps that perfect space away from the Octobrush, Octobrush wins every time. When you throw in things like choke points, stage design, where the objective is, and not to mention other players, it's obvious as to why I'm saying this matchup isn't as black and white as "just outrange them bro".
>>
File: 0248234.png (369KB, 665x526px) Image search: [Google]
0248234.png
369KB, 665x526px
>>386646902
>Glowfly swarm
>still nobody has learned to just stand on the high ground near the basket
>THIS WAY THIS WAY THIS WAY THIS WAY THIS WAY THIS WAY THIS WAY
>they still run off to do shit on their own and spam help me once the glowflies converge on them and destroy their asses
>>
>>386646972
Are you forgetting that the Dualies each have some sort of bomb to help them out at longer ranges? Get a couple of shots in, dash away, and hit them with a direct burst bomb.
>>
>>386646217
At some point you've got to realize it's better to just let her live out her sexual fantasies.
>>
>>386646576
Dualies don't have "better" range than the Octobrush though. They have practically the exact same range, except if you're not in post-dodge stance, your DPS is pretty much shit to the point they could walk up and slap you to death, and if you're in post-dodge stance, you're literally a sitting duck.

You have to hit 4 times with actual aiming for dualies, while you have to hit 3 times without trying for the Octobrush, and those 3 hits are faster for the octobrush than the spread-out shots of the dualie. The Octobrush will also have the advantage in any situation with elevation, like on the slopes of Musselforge or just being above in general. Any close-up surprise encounter will always favor the Octobrush, which isn't good, because the dualies can't do anything but close-up encounters.

Dualies are not the tool to fight an octobrush with. Range is.
>>
File: 34nQ6cw.png (188KB, 941x434px) Image search: [Google]
34nQ6cw.png
188KB, 941x434px
>>386647147
>1v1ing Octobrush
>get 2 shots in, he gets 1
>dodgeroll away
>still die because the Octobrush has almost no falloff damage and has a fast enough fire rate that dodge rolls are ineffective when it's close enough to land a hit on you
>>
>>386647147
Like the octobrush doesn't?
>>
File: 1502158350685.jpg (490KB, 1280x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1502158350685.jpg
490KB, 1280x1440px
>>386647418
The Octobrush has some pretty bad spread further out. It'll take him quite a bit of trigger pulls when you fire what is essentially a laserbeam back.

>>386647454
Not one that deals instant damage, no.
>>
File: Untitled (2).jpg (132KB, 804x1137px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled (2).jpg
132KB, 804x1137px
How is this comfortable?
>>
>>386647410
What even are the dualies good for when every other ambush weapon in it's range is easier to use and requires no aim.
>>
How s the Splattershot not consider bullshit? It has good fire rate, decent range and is a 3 hit kill, assraping most things due to the fire rate to the point where the subs and specials really don't fucking matter.

I get killed by them more than the octobrush and trislosher
>>
>>386647547
The curling bomb doesn't either unless you cook it. and by that point the octobrush will have closed the gap.
>>
>>386647610
because literally no one uses the splattershot
>>
>>386647663
The Curling Bomb does damage on impact.
>>
>>386647610
It's one of the best weapons in the game overall, the scrubs just haven't picked up on it yet.
>>
>>386647707
minor damage. like rolling over someone with the inkbrush.
>>
>>386647663
>You can cook bombs
WHAT?
>>
>>386647610
Splattershot is good, but Trislosher covers more area without aim and is pratically impossible to miss. I have no idea why the side sloshes does 60 dmg aswell.
>>
>>386647771
Enough for cleaning up a weakened target.
>>
>>386647572
No bones
No muscle
No problem
>>
>>386647778
You can cook the curling bomb. Makes it go not as far.
>>
>>386647547
Anon, that's the hypothetical scenario that I was talking about earlier. The dualies only win when you're at absolute maximum range, if you took exactly 2 steps forward with the Octobrush you would land your hits. If a Dualie runs into an Octobrush at a range closer than that, or if the Octo is at a higher elevation than the Dualie, the Dualie is dead.
Also, there's a pretty noticeable period of vulnerability between your dodge roll and the 'laser beam' attack. Dualies are the most vulnerable when rolling, that's usually how they die.
>>386647595
The dodge rolls make me feel cool.
>>
File: 1502162689122.jpg (52KB, 498x426px) Image search: [Google]
1502162689122.jpg
52KB, 498x426px
>>386647880
If she keeps it up there'll be a muscle in her later if you know what I mean.
>>
>>386647995
It's not hard to increase distance with Dualies.
>>
>>386647595
Mainly to just be annoying with dodge rolls through enemy ink for extra mobility. Lets you run away a bit more than other people, and if they're REALLY short range you can keep shooting after dodging with the increased fire rate/accuracy to maybe scare someone off or make approaching harder.

Kinda reliant on them not just shooting you to death while you're stationary in that pose from a better range (which 90% of weapons have), or on them not being able to kill you before you start dodge rolling and/or not able to follow your dodge roll well.
>>
>>386647572
They aren't actually leaning on the pole, the weight of their "hair" allows them to keep their center of gravity and low even if most of their torso and legs are further back, so they can maintain a sitting position without sitting.

Alternativley, some squids just like the feel of a pole between their butt cheeks.
>>
>>386648002
I don't think I do, can you please elaborate?
>>
>>386629643
it was ol' reliable tentatek splattershot, then i switched to gold dualies (this was before they nerfed tentatek splat mind you) and now i'm lookin for a new weapon, i need something to outrange these tri-sloshers and while i have decent aim on chargers they're so fucking inefficient at covering turf, suck in turf war
>>
File: IMG_4248.png (200KB, 618x581px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4248.png
200KB, 618x581px
Are Splatoon 2 threads allowed on /v/ again? They aren't getting banned?
>>
>>386625895
I'm aware both sloshers are a bit too strong, especially mr. tri, but are is the octobrush really that bad? they hard counter dualies, yeah, but their turf coverage is below average.

inkbrush is still absolute shit, it's sad really
>>
>>386648172
Use the Rapid Blaster. It paints decently well, and locks shit down hard. 2-3 hit kills from a bigger distance than the tri-slosher, and the indirect hits let you flush out the sloshers that get behind cover and just throw the bucket splashes up and over.
>>
File: 1502170313251.png (651KB, 627x563px) Image search: [Google]
1502170313251.png
651KB, 627x563px
>>386648094
>They aren't actually leaning on the pole, the weight of their "hair" allows them to keep their center of gravity and low even if most of their torso and legs are further back, so they can maintain a sitting position without sitting.
Whoa.
>Alternativley, some squids just like the feel of a pole between their butt cheeks.
Double whoa.

>>386648117
I'm gonna take a muscle attached to me and place it inside her.
>>
File: IMG_4247.jpg (26KB, 368x285px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4247.jpg
26KB, 368x285px
>>386626637
>posts version of normal slosher that isn't in the game
>>
>>386648243
>thread created over 7 hours ago
>250+ posts
Nah they're not allowed.
>>
>>386630594
>teammates catching onto a strategy and filling in the holes
>randoms

what fairy tale world do you live in, I want to come
>>
WHEN WILL A SQUIFFER APPEAR?

I JUST WANT TO FEAST ON THE TEARS OF MY ENEMIES. THE BAMBLOOZER IS FINE TOO.
>>
>>386647073
>Have the opposite
>Teammates understand what a Glowfly wave means
>Friend and I know that this is the only acceptable time to use two Stingray specials in one wave
>Easy round clear
I love Glowfly waves.
>>
>>386648329
>I'm gonna take a muscle attached to me and place it inside her.
Huh? Are you gonna cut off your, like, bicep and cut her and place it in? Wouldn't that hurt the squiddo ):
>>
File: IMG_4221.gif (745KB, 382x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4221.gif
745KB, 382x450px
>>386644273
>>
Does rerolling abillities with sea snails reroll the main ability.
>>
>>386648693
>2 Days ago, glowfly wave, teammate with the duelies (the only weapon that can fire decently in that pool) decides to break off from the group, he has glowflies on him

I hate randoms
>>
>>386648778
No. But it does give you chunks back.
>>
I don't think I've seen a single successful Goldie hunt wave. What do you have to do? Just rush around blasting all the lines open and then spam "This Way?" Is the supposedly more intense light really something you can notice?
>>
>>386648828
Awww, I like my painters mask but its got stupid cold blooded on it.
>>
>>386648323
i'll give it a try today, tried it in training and thought it wouldn't be great due to the damage. side note those subs look fucking awful, i might wait for the deco, i cannot stand the mine they ruined it
>>
>>386648869
They only attack the squid with the glowflies, so that one needs to stick to a corner and everyone defends him.
>>
>>386648930
Pay attention to the app. There might eventually be one with a different perk.
>>
>>386645603
Oh hey I've played with you before!
>>
>>386644467
You don't need place the reticle on the target. even a single droplet of falling ink will do 100% of the damage. Imagine a charger would shoot above you and you'd die because of the falling ink.
It's very low effort for very high reward. It kills easily, fast and covers a lot of turf and its specials/secondaries are good
>>
>>386648708
It might hurt a little at first but once she gets used to the new feeling she'll begin to love it.
>>
>>386648828
So rerolling gives you chunks for what's on the gear, then rerolls?
If so, I may actually use my snails to reroll. I assumed it functioned identically to the first game.
>>
>>386649065
Yeah I heck it while eating breakfast and before bed.
>>
>>386649012
Nah, I'm talking about the other Goldie centric mission. Where you have to run around busting open sludge mains because Goldie is hiding in one of them. If you open one it isn't in, it will instead act as a spawn point for other Salmonids, which means guessing wrong comes with increasing penalties. It's the one I've consistently timed out on because it just takes so much time to find Goldie and then get everyone to pick up the Eggs you shoot off him.
>>
>>386648986
The mine is trash and you'll never lose it, but you'd be amazed how that range and spread just fucks people up forever. 3 indirect hits kill and it's got better range than a splattershot even.
>>
>>386648419
Threads that usually get deleted have gone on this long plenty of times before anon.
>>
>>386649231
Stock rotates out fully every 12 hours, but just keep an eye on it and it'll show up eventually with a different perk.
>>
>>386648869
Goldie hunt is easy, you haven't read the manual huh?
Here's the trick:
>hit a pipe
>check and see how bright it is as the water goes up
>if it's dull, try another
>if it's kinda bright, that means you're getting closer to the goldie
>if it's very shiny, that means the goldie is hiding in an adjacent pipe
You're basically playing hot/cold with the pipes, the closer you are, the shinier the dud pipes will glow when you hit them, know this will prevent you from wasting time getting further away from the actual goldie.
>>
>>386644467
It got a good buff while all the rollers got nerfed. Same with octobrush, I guess. The result is that there is no reason to use any of the rollers or honestly any of the low range shooters because the trislosher and octobrush do the same thing but better.
>>
File: IMG_4227.jpg (58KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4227.jpg
58KB, 1024x576px
Where in the ever loving fuck is this weapon?

This friday better be our day.
>>
>>386649369
I suppose it depends on which mod is currently awake.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (43KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
43KB, 800x800px
>>386649504
Friday is SQUIFFER'S day!
>>
>>386649959
>corporate sponsorship weapon
wow and I thought the transformers splatfest was bad
>>
File: 1447995072920.png (1MB, 800x3482px) Image search: [Google]
1447995072920.png
1MB, 800x3482px
>>386649959
I love these stupid fucking weapons
>>
>>386643240
Splatoon 1's final boss was a coverup and passed off as an actual concert, inadvertently improving relations with the Octarians.
>>
>>386644695
There were files in the game labeled "MaleOct" so maybe next year?
>>
>>386644868
Inkrush is good for the rush waves with the gold salmonids.
>>
>>386645603
>Someone in S+ using Scootypuff Jr
Am I missing something about this weapon?
>>
File: 02c.jpg (23KB, 599x337px) Image search: [Google]
02c.jpg
23KB, 599x337px
>>386649959
step aside, chumps
there's gonna be a new sheriff in town
>>
>>386651280
they're probably memeing around because the n-zap is just better in most regards
>>
>>386651280
It has greater spread with shorter range, so it paints a wider area in front of you faster and likewise requires less consistent aim to kill enemies up-close. It also gets ink armor at 180 points instead of 200 like n-zap.

I personally like it better. Gives you a wider area to work with when moving forward, easier to paint to spam ink armor even more. I don't feel like you're gonna be using an n-zap at max distance since it's just a splattershot that takes twice as many shots to kill with worse accuracy then.
>>
File: 1501774314637.jpg (35KB, 500x407px) Image search: [Google]
1501774314637.jpg
35KB, 500x407px
>>386625895
Bucket is a little silly. Brush is fine.
>>
>>386644868
Goo tuber is nice for the bomber salmon as a charged shot can one shot it from a good distance away.
Thread posts: 299
Thread images: 43

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.