[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what do you get out of being a contrarian, /v/? women wont suck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: 1477513087141.png (112KB, 637x658px) Image search: [Google]
1477513087141.png
112KB, 637x658px
what do you get out of being a contrarian, /v/?

women wont suck your dick, money wont fall into your lap, and you wont make friends with that kind of attitude.

what's the purpose of being a contrarian?
>>
>>386376498

Your image holds the answer, OP
>>
File: 1501909024238.jpg (87KB, 540x708px) Image search: [Google]
1501909024238.jpg
87KB, 540x708px
>>386376498
If you assume everyone who disagrees with you is a contrarian, you are worse than the people who are actually contrarians.

*tips wine glass*
>>
>>386376498

Fanboys and dicksucker (no offense to the trap comic) are annoying, the truth is often in the middle and when it comes to Videogames it's pretty much impossible to hear any sort of criticism unless that criticism is "it has anime girls"
>>
>>386376712
Keep going so OP can run crying back to plebbit because the 4chin meanies said his fav game was bad ;(((((((
>>
It's funny to me.
>>
>>386376498
>you're contrarian if you don't like what I like
Every game gets shit on here due to the anonymity associated with it
Saying someone just hates a game because they're contrarian makes you a pussy faggot with zero argument
>>
You're the only contrarian, you come here and see that this place holds generally unpopular opinions and, being the contrarian that you are, start sucking mainstream cock so you can feel superior to /v/.
>>
>>386377403
Hello kettle, my name is pot. You're black.
>>
File: lel.png (618KB, 1152x449px) Image search: [Google]
lel.png
618KB, 1152x449px
>it's an "urbanite liberal attempts to make a thread on /v/" episode

yawn
>>
>>386376498
You're right, being a contrarian is bad.
I'm gonna go marathon the transformers movies and then read the entirety of the twilight saga.

I mean they're popular so they must be good, right?
>>
>>386376498
Hello there, Anita. Have fun whining for popular games you never played?
>>
>>386376498
Just because you have shit taste doesn't mean people are contrarian when they shit on your shitty games.
>>
>>386377949
>hating based anita
>>>/pol/
>>
>>386377403
>You're being contrarian to our being contrarian

We're getting way too meta here guys.
>>
>>386378070
POT
KETTLE
>>
>>386378092
>Anita
>Based
Nice troll bait, OP.
>>
>>386378092
>calling her based just because she decided to show feet
>>>/tv/
>>
>>386377562
It's funny because on 4chan in 2006 people were liberal then grew up and became extreme conservatives as a reaction against reddit.
>>
>>386376498
>fallen for popularity of the game influencing my decision
>games is actually shit
>can't talk about my favorite games because people immediately assume I am poor for playing "old" games
>get told constantly that life is about moving forward, out with the old in with the new, etc etc
>as an anti-social person I've never let a human influence my decisions directly and avoid anything I don't discover on my own
>>
>>386378418
>as a reaction against reddit.

or because liberals became a joke. im still fucking baffled that 8 years ago i thought conservatives were the loud-mouthing retards but nowadays its the lefties

what a turn of event but im sure in the next 8 years it will switch around again
>>
>>386378418
classical liberal

educate yourself moron
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (65KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
65KB, 1920x1080px
Any motherfucker who didn't, AT SOME POINT, find Minecraft enjoyable and really fun is a liar and contrarian.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.