[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So did you get it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: HeyPikmin.png (159KB, 300x274px) Image search: [Google]
HeyPikmin.png
159KB, 300x274px
So did you get it?
>>
>>385478067
as a pikmin fan why the fuck would i get this game, this is a 2d puzzle not fucking pikmin
>>
>>385478198
kys
>>
>>385478198
thanks for doing your doodie and and shitting up these shitty fucking worthless one liner no thought OP reposts

>>385478067
back to >>>/b/ with you shitlord
>>
>>385478067
downloaded a cia, played it for about 20 minutes, uninstalled it
>>
>>385478067
its fucking garbage
>>
Got it as a gift, it's pretty good. A bit simple, some of the bonus levels make you think a bit, but not to difficult sadly.
>>
Still waiting for Amazon to ship.

Looks good, can't wait to play it. I've stopped listening to many people talk about the Pikmin series when they constantly just want 2 again.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed 2 immensely but it wasn't the pinnacle of the series; it was easy and you spent 80% of the game in dungeons.
>>
File: buttborb.png (9KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
buttborb.png
9KB, 400x400px
>>385478067
I bought it and I'm enjoying it thoroughly
They finally brought the piklopedia back! but you have to unlock it, it isn't too bad though because you unlock it early in the game.
>>
File: 1468307216714.jpg (276KB, 680x918px) Image search: [Google]
1468307216714.jpg
276KB, 680x918px
>>385478067
>>
I 100%ed World 1. It's pretty good, though it's irritating how fragile they made the Pikmin, it feels like everything is a one hit kill for them now.

Overall though, it's pretty good so far.
>>
File: IMG_2899.png (840KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2899.png
840KB, 640x480px
As a Pikmin fan, I REALLLLLYYY don't want to support it, but after watching a video going through all of the piklopedia, I'm kind of on the fence about the game.

On one hand, I liked seeing so many enemies return from Pikmin 2 that weren't in Pikmin 3, as well as some pretty creative and interesting Bosses.

But on the other hand, this is another 2D sidescrolling puzzle game in a series that absolutely should NOT be one. Arzest beig the devs of the game is the cherry on top.

The verdict: oh well, at least the amiibo is nice and sold separately :^)
>>
>>385483263
I don't think it would hurt to try it. Long time Pikmin fan as well, and I'd been looking forward to this game as something different, but still Pikmin-esc.

Buying the game is not gonna stop Pikmin 4 from being made, Miyamoto could let Mario burn in a fire and still keep Pikmin alive as a franchise.
>>
>>385478359
Did you get the US cia? Link?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.