[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm sure everyone in this board can agree on a ban on E-celeb

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: 1500738402008.jpg (139KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
1500738402008.jpg
139KB, 768x768px
I'm sure everyone in this board can agree on a ban on E-celeb threads, right?
>>
Why not just make an e-celeb board?
>>
No, /v/ is fine as it is and doesn't need to be split up further
>>
>>385450675
Why not follow /vr/ and force an e-celeb containment thread. Even sticky and make it rolling if you have to.
>>
E-celeb threads are every 1 in 30-40 threads, stop pretending like they're all over the board or something.
>>
>>385450675
/v/ isn't designed to cater to you, faggot.

Hell, if you want to ban something, ban shitty template threads
>>
check my 5
>>
>>385450675
yes
also
stop deleting XIV threads
oh dear I said the forbidden word
your thread is doomed now OP
>>
File: CausJHMW8AAHDJF.jpg (37KB, 473x342px) Image search: [Google]
CausJHMW8AAHDJF.jpg
37KB, 473x342px
>>385450829
Honestly this.
A good board for internet/youtube culture in general seems like a nice solution.
>/inc/ when
>>
Send Crash Bandicoot threads to /vg/
>>
>>385450927
So then it really won't upset many people if they're banned.
>>
>>385450927
One e-celeb thread is too many.
>>
>>385450956
>/v/ isn't designed to cater to you, faggot.
>wants to ban shitty template threads
shut ya dumbass up
>>
>>385450675
Mods said e-celeb threads were fine, stop bitching about it.
>>
Needs more e-celeb threads
>>
lurk moar
>>
File: 1433516821909.png (327KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
1433516821909.png
327KB, 680x510px
>split /v/ generals into the /vg/ board
>great discussion is the result
>split /v/ retro discussion into the /vr/ board
>great discussion is the result

You people are thinking backwards. /v/ is the e-celeb, meme, normie, filth board. Don't split the stench. If you want discussion, split the quality away from /v/ into their own boards like history has proven to work.
>>
File: 1500951370787.png (132KB, 554x439px) Image search: [Google]
1500951370787.png
132KB, 554x439px
>>385450956
>/v/ isn't designed to cater to you, faggot.
>but it is to me and i want to ban the threads i don't like
>>
>>385451373
>/vr/ and /vg/ are great discussions
Oh sweetie
>>
>>385450829
The e-celeb posts are advertising, they wont post on a dedicated board. It's shilling you tards.

That fatass bogey posts on /b/ /pol/ /v/ and a fuckton of others for example..
>>
Stop caring so much about the boards.
Leave that for the volunteers with power who only care about their favorite boards.
Never forget how mods treated this board.
It's a blue >>>/b/

Combining that logic with >>385451373
shows how this place ended up as it stands now.

This thread is a haven for acceptable shitposting because the OP uses it everytime to create the illusion that they care meanwhile quoting the same response of gookmoot everytime so mods and posters alike won't question it.
>>
>>385450675
E-Celebs play vidya
They are secondary, so allowed
>>
>>385450675
e-celeb culture is /v/ culture

> watching Game Grumps evolve from two friends playing vidya to a budding multimillion dollar empire
> laughing as DSP feigns being bad at games is /our/ modern-day slapstick
> PewDiePie transforming from an agitated child into a spearheading figure head of the alt-right
> the on-again-off-again love triangle between Sam, Tolki, Stiv and figuring how Stiv fits into the mix
> VatiVidya, loreteller of the Soulsborne multiverse
> Jimquisition challenging our ideals with his brash combination of fascist hedonism

These are more than streamers and Let's players. They are our friends and characters in the storybook of our lives.
>>
>>385451652
Yeah and by that logic so are
"what game can I do [enter recent happening] /v/?"
That secondary meme ruling was by one mod who used to do whatever they wanted when moot was around. and quite frankly made shitposting acceptable if you include mention of video games.
>>
>>385451851
>muh culture
>>
>>385451872
Well, if game discussion wasn't relegated to /vg/ you'd be correct.
But seriously. What is there to talk about? /v/ has the same problem as /jp/, it consumes the topics too quickly.
Want to discuss game? After some time you get sent to /vg/.
And when you run out of games then what the fuck do you discuss?
>>
I don't like them myself, but I'd say there are bigger fish for the mods to fry
>>
>>385451340
This. All new IPs should have a couple weeks before they're allowed to post. Would also eliminate the phoneshitposting problem.
>>
>>385451851
>laughing as DSP feigns being bad at games
> DSP feigns being bad
>feigns
>bad
he is faking nothing my sweet sweet child.
>>
>>385452091
>But seriously. What is there to talk about?
I don't understand that logic. My home board is /toy/. Until last year, the shinki thread had consistent discussions about a toy line that hadn't seen a release in half a fucking decade. They were always constructive, on topic threads. You don't need a constant stream of new information to talk about something.
>>
File: 1428679976377.gif (607KB, 187x220px) Image search: [Google]
1428679976377.gif
607KB, 187x220px
>>385451652
you missed the entire problem bud

it's not that people talk about someone interacting with a video game, which in fact is secondary discussion

it's that e-celeb shills talk about drama and personal lifes of their icons. that's tertiary discussion
>>
>thread is in autosage already
Why don't mods just sticky the thread, delete everything but the OP and slap a big, red (USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)?
>>
>>385452247
He's faking it.
>>
>>385452370
Would only fuel them further
>>
>>385452550
Hi janitor/mod.
>>
>>385452490
Prove it.
>>
>>385452550
Eh, i think after loadsa bannin they would stop.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.