[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best game to just sit down and play?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: C6K5oC7.png (419KB, 624x443px) Image search: [Google]
C6K5oC7.png
419KB, 624x443px
What's the best game to just sit down and play?
>>
>>385004904
Ah yes. I wonder when chromosomal information will be outlawed. Right now we are in the position of governments not releasing criminal demographics because >muh racism. Soon the public will not be allowed medical information pertaining to each gender because >muh transphobia. The blanket is being pulled over our eyes, the media lies in our face every day, and here we are discussing video games. You retreat back into momma's comfy basement while the world burns to ashes in its own degeneracy and political subversion.

Well, where are the fucking video games OP?
>>
>>385005213
Fuck video games, personalities involved are more interesting.

I'm following DSP saga, MANvsGAME meltdown, boogie's sociopathy and occasionally check to see if Cosmo offed himself yet

I don't have time for vidya
>>
>>385005632
Just stop. Turn of the computer, pull the plug. Pack a rugsack with food and warm clothes for a day or two and head out into the woods. Ask >>>/out/ about camping and survival tips. When you return, you will realize e-celebs are uninteresting trash.
>>
>>385006002
>rugsack
>>
>>385006002
>out

no thanks, I fly first class and stay in good hotels.
>>
>>385006052
have you walked in the mountains with a stick and a rugsack on your back boy? Have you seen the moose drinking from the river in the late evening? Have you struggled to find a good spot to sleep that also provides shelter from rain and mosquitos?
>>
>>385006539
>the whole point of civilization is to get away from the monstrous, merciless, indifferent power of nature
>after civilization is well established, lemmings among us still wander into the great wilderness

hope your gps stops working
>>
>>385006713
>needing a gps in current year
wow school's out for the summer huh
>>
>>385005213
As if.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.