[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TALKING META MY NINJAS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8

File: 1500729625f521.jpg (139KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
1500729625f521.jpg
139KB, 768x768px
New thread. META TALK BOYS.

Let's discuss banning LOL threads and any type of ironic shit posting, ecelebs, and a MOD wipe. GO!
>>
Meta threads do nothing. You're wasting your times because mods are just gonna keep deleting them.
>>
looks like the majority of this browsing periods users have seen and discussed this thread. Good stuff, I'm going to try to make a few of these a day. At the very least, maybe we can get these meta threads removed, if we can't get anything done about the shit posting. lol
>>
File: boards aligment chart.jpg (98KB, 592x476px) Image search: [Google]
boards aligment chart.jpg
98KB, 592x476px
>>384789754
I'm tired of discussing about how to make this board better, let's talk about how is this one compared to the others.
>>
>>384789915
the bottom row is all wrong. redo it. Make a few other examples just in case.
>>
>>384789754
I want the authoritarian mods back. Shitposting redditors are running rampant. Mods need to wipe all fun off the face of the board to eradicate off topic shitposting.
>>
>>384789754
I think all that can be said has been said for now. Maybe wait a while until some new people are around. We could really do some good on this board, we just need to get some people together that can help report all of the bullshit without replying and adding fuel to the fire.
>>
I enjoy LOL threads, but e-celeb threads need to die
>>
Any pic not related to video game should not be allowed as OP.
>>
ANIME SERIOUSLY NEEDS TO GET NUKED OFF THE BOARD.
>>
File: 1500680343397.png (53KB, 571x618px) Image search: [Google]
1500680343397.png
53KB, 571x618px
>>384790076
>implying /v/ or even 4chin as a whole isn't already anonymous r*ddit
>>
>>384790195
Approved.
>>
>47 minutes ago
http://desuarchive.org/qa/thread/675371/#677151
>>
>>384790240
Fuck off faggot
>>
>>384789754
I just want mods to be more consistent in banning /pol/ threads. I'm cool with LOL and eceleb shit being gone too.
>>
>refresh and see a bunch of twitter screen cap threads
>they're all 404d
mods=gods
>>
>>384790331
I know, denial hurts...
>>
/v/ is supposed to be a board for videogames enthusiasts and hardcore gamers, and yet at any given time it is possible to see multiple threads about Nintendo, a company infamous in the sector for being the one that most widely caters to the taste of casual and occasional gamers.

Now, I don't see any threads on /tv/ about series like Modern Family or Grey's Anatomy, despite both being some of the most popular TV series airing, and that's because the userbase is mature enough to either not watch those programs clearly aimed at a completely different audience than the film enthusiasts who browse it, or to realize that discussing them is out of place in a site dedicated to enthusiasts of particular interests like 4chan is.

On the other hand, Nintendo threads plague /v/ constantly, and are some of the worst threads on the board in the matter of quality of posts. This, of course reflects the immature and non-internet-savy nature of the average Nintendo fan, which is not and could ever not be a videogames enthusiasts, so these threads pose an actual nuisance to the actual hardcore gamers that wished to discuss their hobby with likeminded individuals on /v/. They are also known falseflagggers, shitposters and general console warriors, further decreasing the quality of content on the board.

My proposal to solve this issue, which is arguably one of the root causes for the current state of /v/, is to ban any user that mentions anything related to Nintendo, be it games, consoles or IPs. I'm sure that the quality of the board would increase tremendously, as the moderation makes clear that Nintendo fans are not welcome on /v/, driving them away from the userbase in a permanent manner, thus removing the main source of bad content on the board.

Feel free to discuss how long the ban should be, I advocate a 3 days ban for first offenders and then a permanent ban for repeat offenders.
>>
Let's discuss banning Nintendo, weebshit and trannyposting
>>
>>384789754
>Delete LoL threads

Just delete/merge any threads that are about the same game. We don't need 10 persona threads or PUBs or whatever else is out there, if you create a thread about a game when one's already up, you get yours deleted.

Though who am I kidding, this is useless because 90% of /v/'s problems would go away if there was just a janitor sitting on the /rss.index deleting any new threads that were blatant shitposts.
>>
>>384790421
Saved
>>
File: recaptcha-antispam-woocommerce.jpg (96KB, 408x586px) Image search: [Google]
recaptcha-antispam-woocommerce.jpg
96KB, 408x586px
It's time we deal with this shit before it's too late.
>>
>>384790415
>A defeatest feelfag retard having any insight
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>384790421
No lie, A nintendo board would solve a lot of the problems. Nintendo/Anime/Eceleb and possible LOL posters are all the same type of people, and definitely cross into each others spectrum's (posting and autism)
>>
>>384790421
There's already a board dedicated to Pokemon, why not Nintendo as a whole? I'm in favor of /nin/

Maybe then these faggots will stop plaguing the catalog with bullshit.
>>
>>384790769
It's funny, he's making a joke and an attempt at a pasta, but he actually brings up a great idea. We could probably kill all the problems in one swoop with a /n/intendo board.
>>
File: 1494297928044.jpg (47KB, 219x241px) Image search: [Google]
1494297928044.jpg
47KB, 219x241px
>>384790769
>/nin/
A Quake board?
>>
>>384790606
You can't fix this place. It's too late, so you might as well accept it.
>>
>>384790769
Speaking of Pokemon, why do they keep making threads here instead of posting on /vp/? At least the mods keep nuking their threads, but still.
https://boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/pokemon/deleted/deleted/type/op/
>>
>>384790421
I'm a fan of Nintendo games, but I agree that threads pertaining to Nintendo are among the lowest quality of videogame related threads. While quarantining the company to another board could work, I believe that implementing thread IDs would get rid of a lot of the shitposting pertaining to Nintendo, as a lot of it falls into the false-flagging console war shitposting bullshit.
>>
Mods need to be more liberal when it comes to handing out bans. Off topic threads and shitposting needs to be hit with a 3 day vacation. Also remove phoneposting.
>>
>>384791070
Perfect example of the reddit element that needs to be thrown out.
>>
File: vore.jpg (29KB, 476x349px) Image search: [Google]
vore.jpg
29KB, 476x349px
>>384790578
>The hour long reload times for the ones you have to click
>>
>>384791274
>Also remove phoneposting.
Fucking kill yourself.
>>
File: 1500733493326.png (6KB, 134x108px) Image search: [Google]
1500733493326.png
6KB, 134x108px
Aside from the occasional invasion of /pol/tards, I like current /v/ and don't wish for any major changes. Keep up the good work.
>>
>>384790578
>>384791485

Newfags I swear. Scroll up to the top of this thread and hit settings. Click "Quotes & Replying," then enable Legacy Captcha. Don't forget to save settings.
>>
>>384791441
Oh yeah, I'm sure this thread getting autosaged shows that the mods really care about this place fixed up.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.