[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT Meme opinions that normies actually believe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Resident Evil 6 Poster 2.jpg (394KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Resident Evil 6 Poster 2.jpg
394KB, 1280x720px
>Resident Evil 6 is a bad game
>>
>>383790719
It's fucking bad
>>
It is. It's everything that's wrong with AAA set piece blockbuster garbage.

>But Mercs is great!

Yeah a minigame is the only redeemable quality, good job.
>>
>>383790345
>>
>open world makes every game better

Infuriates me
>>
>>383790719
Resident Evil 6 is a fucking trainwreck of a game, and the textbook example of a project having too many cooks in the kitchen. They had a huge budget but no clear vision, and threw everything and the kitchen sink into the game regardless of whether or not it clashed with other elements. The end result in an shockingly inconsistent, overbloated, and thoroughly mediocre mess that's only redeeming quality is it's tight controls, and even then they were a huge departure from what fans of the series actually wanted by doubling down on the action gameplay at the complete expense of Resident Evil's horror/puzzle elements.

Basically, they went full retard... Again, after RE4 had already gone full retard. Except this time, it wasn't fun/charming.

If they were to take that gameplay and turn it into a simple, straightforward, and polished action game it might have turned out great, but instead they shoehorned it into what is essentially three seperate games that are all trying to do different things and none of them really meshing with how it actually feels to play the game.
>>
>>383791294
I liked the fact that the various character's stories intertwined.
Any other games that do this?
>>
>>383791180
This.
The only open world game I genuinely liked was red dead redemption and gta gamesbut every other time I see that shit implemented the game fucking sucks ass
>>
>>383790719
The Prime games are FPSes
>>
>>383790825
its fucking worse than bad
>>
>>383791347
Zero time Delima, but that's after the first two games that are better and required to play though before even getting the basic shit in ZTD
>>
>>383791294
Couldn't have said it better myself.

RE6 was made by several hundreds of people and it shows.
>>
This game is great for cooping with a friend only to laugh at its broken-ness.
Like pronewalking with the knife, friendly meleeing, dying funny ways, etc.
The type of shit like stacking a dozen mines in RE5 to kill a hard boss only to get one-shot yourself.
>>
David Cage trash
>>
File: 1464634573410.png (71KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1464634573410.png
71KB, 300x250px
>>383791180
>Implying this is wrong
Neo /v/ipsters everyone
>>
The fact that anyone could ever say RE6 is more of an RE game then 7 boggles my fucking mind. Action days are living cancer
>>
>>383794610
Pro Tip
they're both RE games and saying one is more than the other is retarded l
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.