[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NV fans just give up already

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1735.png (374KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1735.png
374KB, 1242x2208px
>>383696317
The dlcs overarching message is to that of a fallout NV fan/classic fallout fan who knew full well obsidian would never get another shot at the game.

In dead money, they try their best to let go, but many of them try too hard to save relics if the past, that really don't deserve to be saved (gold bars, dean).

In Hh some become vengeful and try to fight back, while some realize what's going on and walk away.

In OWB NV fans are the think tank, purposely isolating themselves from progress to focus on their own on the form of modding, discussions on v, etc. They've gone crazy and lost touch with the original message of the game to let go.

In LR, NV fans go full bearandbull crazy and destroy everything. We see this now as NV posters baitpost fallout 4 threads. Instead of suggesting how it improve, they just post random info graphics and start fights that prevent meaningful discussion.

I learned to let go a while ago, you guys need to as well. Fallout 4 has its flaws, but Bethesda thinks with its wallet. Us consumers cannot influence their decisions for improvement unless we do so together.
>>
>>383699208
Inb4 people will get triggered over the pic being taken on a phone and have no actual discussion
>>
>>383699208

Are there any must-have mods for New Vegas anyway?

A lot of weapon or armour mods add high-tech or moderny stuff which seems kinda at odds with trenchcoats and lever actions.
>>
>>383699208
I'm starting to think NV is truly /v/'s game.

There's no less than 5 threads about it on any given day.
>>
>>383699208
I know it's a phone screenshot, but can't you at least bother to add Gay sex with HATS ON to them?
>>
>>383699208
You're right, Todd, but I'm never going to pay for a Bethesda game ever.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.