[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm letting my girlfriend play this for the first time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_3956.jpg (14KB, 201x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3956.jpg
14KB, 201x250px
I put it on easy and she literally can't even walk and turn at the same time so she got killed in the first fight.

Why are women so bad at video games?
>>
File: 1498786098609.png (382KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1498786098609.png
382KB, 640x480px
Because it's their first time playing a first person video game?
>>
>gives someone who's never played a video game one without explaining how it works
>expects them to understand
you are one shitty boyfriend
>>
A person who doesn't play video games doesn't know how to play video games. Wow what a shocker
>>
>>382687938
>having a girlfriend

Normalfag.
>>
>>382687938
>have a girlfriend but still shit on women

Certainly this is a relationship built to last

Also if she doesn't play video games normally then of course she's gonna suck at it. FPS's on controller are a weird-ass control scheme.
>>
Normalfags are retarded.
>>
Their brains aren't wired to play games properly
>>
>>382688120
>>382688289
>>382688494
>>382688682

He didn't say it was their first videogame retards, he said it was her first time playing Skyrim. Also videogames are simple as fuck, if you die first time on the easiest difficulty you need to be shot
>>
FPS games are tricky for people who don't play videogames.
>>
>>382688757
It's clearly her first game, at least outside of candy crush. Someone who doesn't understand camera/character movement doesn't play video games.
>>
>>382687938
Has she played them before?
>>
File: Morrigan.png (436KB, 640x1076px) Image search: [Google]
Morrigan.png
436KB, 640x1076px
Why would you come to /v/ just so you can make fun of your girlfriend?
That's a very dickish thing to do
>>
>>382687938
How to discourage people from playing something: the post.

Remember, you never ever force anyone to do something when you think it's cool. Only if they themselves ask to try. And if they do, you explain how it works instead of getting all snobby and sniffing your own farts.
>>
>>382687938
This post is very rude
>>
>>382688757
I'm sure if we looked at the first time you tried to move around in an FPS it was perfect.

Go be a piece of shit from where you came:

>>>>>>>>>/b/
>>
Are you sure you are not dating a mentally handicapped disabled person?
>>
>>382687938
Some people are just bad at things.
Take yourself for example.
You are clearly a shitty human being with poor social skills and a retarded girlfriend.

Do we but your balls about it...no.
When you leave are we all going to laugh at you ....yes.
>>
>hang out with girl
>decide to play game
>try to pick something they would grasp easily
>pick Rocket League
>asks me what to do
>"you'll figure it out"
>drives backwards the whole time for some reason
>other team scores goal
>"so you get it now right?"
>"lol yah of course"
>still drives in backwards circles
>try to correct her
>gets pissed I didn't tell her what to do

wew

Also

>>382688289
>>382688494
>>382688682
>>382689327
>>382689495
>>382689532

You all are a bunch of cucks and I doubt you've been in a real relationship but if so then they are probably fucking someone else. Women DO NOT want a man with no backbone like yourselves.

Get it together fairies.
>>
File: 1499021814515.png (18KB, 644x644px) Image search: [Google]
1499021814515.png
18KB, 644x644px
>>382687938
>Why did this little infant flew across the room when I threw him to the treadmill to run?
>>
>>382691162
>This autist has a gf
>I don't
Why is life so unfair?
>>
>>382687938
rape and kill her OP
>>
File: 1497641645405.jpg (153KB, 637x893px) Image search: [Google]
1497641645405.jpg
153KB, 637x893px
My gf is the same. Walking and moving the camera at the same time is too much for her. She doesn't understand controllers at all. So I let her play Outlast 2 (the very beginning) with a mouse. She still wouldn't get it. She would always turn 360 degrees and I was like
>now you are looking in the same direction you came from. You want to get off that mountain. Now you are just looking at a deep cliff
So she walked over the edge and died. Took me ages to explain it to her. Basically I always had to say
>move a tiny tiny bit more to the left- no no NOT THAT MUCH
Do you know those wires where you move a ring on a rod through that will beep if you touch the wire. It was like that. Also the game was too scary for her. She looked away when we encountered the first enemy (and that was me playing). She doesn't like Zombies one bit.

I've tried Inside with her and Kirby's Epic Yarn. In Kirby she didn't understand doors.
>Press up to ENTER a door
She would press UP the whole time to go in, out, in, out for like 1 minute. But she wouldn't be like
>What is going on?
So I had to say
>You are going in and out non stop. Just enter ONCE and then keep on playing
She also didn't understand the idea that you have to JUMP over a platform.

At the beginning of Inside you get chased by dogs. You run to the right (like you do in any platformer), jump over a cliff and got rid of the dogs. She didn't understand that she has to JUMP over the cliff. So the first time she fell down and died and the other 30 times she would always walk LEFT and get killed by the dogs. She wouldn't try to walk right ever again...

It's really really sad to watch her play games because she comes across as mentally retarded when she does so. I hide everything vidya related from her and don't ever mention it because it's just way too frustrating - for me and for her as well.

On the other hand I am glad that I am not single.
>>
>>382691162
>help out a girlfriend with learning to play videogames
>cuck
>no backbone
um, how? If anything you're the cuck with no backbone for putting up with terrible gaming and being too afraid to speak out.
>>
>>382689532
I didn't die immediately on my first FPS to the first enemy on the easiest difficulty either you fucking faggot baby
>>
Why is having a gf such a big deal here? I've had so many sidechicks it's not a problem
>>
>>382692146
>your entire post

basically applies to my gf aswell, glad i'm not alone. I've been wanting to share my main hobby with her forever but she just cant get into it
>>
>>382695029

The thing is: My gf had a ps2. My gf played the fuck out of Pokemon for Game Boy. Her cousin (who pretty much raised her because her parents are neglecting fucks who escaped Vietnam and run an Asian business so they hardly raised her children) is a big fat nerd who pirated every game and modded every console. So he had a big gaming catalog. So when she saw me play Resident Evil (she doesn't watch me play games. I don't play games when she is around but I might still have a game open when she is around and I quit it then she it won't bother her) she was like:
>I remember my cousin used to play that

I've used to have a gf who was an extreme gamer. She played Mein Kraft (I can't stand it) and Guild Wars 1/2 like mad. I've noticed a lot of females play Guild Wars. I am still impressed because she was clearly a 8/10. I used to think only fat and ugly chicks are nerds. Anyways I could play old Lucas Arts Adventure Games with my ex. If I was stuck she would look up the walkthrough online and give me hints. I miss that a lot. My current gf doesn't enjoy point and click adventures either. I thought she might like animated stuff, cartoons and a nice story but she can't get into a story. She is also a very impatient person so adventures aren't her kind of thing. It's sad but I've learned that's the way it is. I could be single, be with a girl that has terrible interests I can't stand (like drinking lots of alcohol and going to discos. My gf doesn't do that. I am not a fan of it) or have a gf that totally wants to change me and doesn't accept me.

So I just hide vidya from her / try to find stuff she enjoys too.
She also has a N64 (she also had a Game Cube). She always plays Mario Party with her sisters on N64. So I got Mario Party for Wii to play with her. We play Mario Kart on WiiU. She doesn't understand how the Wii Mote works so that rules out a lot of Wii games. Luckily some Mario Party Wii games don't require you to fiddle around and swing the Wiimote.
>>
>>382688682
>respecting women is the best way to court them

you have some very tough lessons ahead of you
>>
File: 1495583890508.png (1MB, 1000x1406px) Image search: [Google]
1495583890508.png
1MB, 1000x1406px
>>382696080

We also play You don't know Jack 2 together. Still works like a charm on Win 10 and it's the best in the series anyways. Unfortunately I always beat her because I know a lot of trivia because of my time online (she avoids the Internet. Doesn't have a Facebook, doesn't go to Youtube. She reads the news on her phone) and because she doesn't dare to risk something. If she doesn't know something 100% she won't answer the question which isn't really how You Don't Know Jack works but oh well. We also play something called Quiz Duell on our phones which is just a silly quiz app. So she can appreciate really simple stuff. Maybe you should try this with your gf? Have you tried other games with her? Does she play at all?
Also do you have any recommendations for simple stuff? The Wii is full of casual shit so it's a crying shame she hates the Wiimote. She also couldn't stand the whole Pokemon Go hype. I guess she doesn't like Social Media and average people stuff. So I guess she secretly hates on normies. Cute now that I think of it.
>>
>>382696080
>>382696583
Well, mine has played through basic tacticRPGs like fire emblem: awakening, which was fine enough. no action and a little sim going on, maybe yours would like that? she also liked stella glow, and she's playing oblivion atm, so i guess we're getting there
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.