[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Stuff that you think will be satirized in GTA VI

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: netflix.png (105KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
netflix.png
105KB, 1280x720px
ITT: Stuff that you think will be satirized in GTA VI
>>
I don't think GTA VI will happen for a long time. The situation with Rockstar now reminds me of Valve - they make acclaimed singleplayer games for some years, then they discover how much more money multiplayer only games make and focus their efforts solely on those
>>
>>382554672
>Valve
Yeah except Rockstar hasn't lost all the employees which make it good, though they do jew their customers just like Valve does.
>>
>>382554672
Speculation thread on how they're going to force Shark Cards into RDR2's multiplayer?
>>
>>382554135
Safe spaces
>>
>2017
>cuckflix
>inb4 muh polplsgo
>>>/tv/
>>
Trump
>>
>>382554851
>pouch of RDR$
>bag of RDR$
>sack of RDR$
>card of RDR$
>>
>>382554756
The price tags on the new gunrunning update items are fucking disgusting, I haven't even bothered downloading it yet. I still remember how excited I felt when I read that Newswire post about "Further adventures of Michael, Franklin and Trevor in San Andreas" in fucking December 2013. This is what we got instead.
>>
>>382555102
>made fun of hipsters in V
I can see them taking the next step, especially since a lot of groups like that shit on Rockstar.
>>
>>382554851
>pouch of RDR$
>bag of RDR$
>sack of RDR$
>cart of RDR$
>wagon of RDR$
>>
>>382555209
Oh I know. All those horses you could progressively find or earn in game? Now there are hundreds and they require several hours just to unlock one. Also horse armor, 10 million RDR$
>>
>>382555102
>>382555272
I don't play Rockstar games but they don't seem to try to hit people below the belt like 4chan users. From what I know of the company. They draw the line at perpetuating political stereotypes and things that discriminate.
>>
>>382554135

"pussy hats" and #notmypresident
>>
>>382555509
So safespaces and the groups that attack them sound like perfect targets?
>>
File: jk4aTqws_400x400.png (318KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
jk4aTqws_400x400.png
318KB, 400x400px
I expect lots and lots of satire involving youtube.

Something like a sequence of missions where you'll have to watch vlogs and pinpoint the location of a man based on pic related, stalk him and after a crazy chase either kill him or kidnap him for an asiatic mob because he owns money to them. It would be pretty funny.
>>
>>382555625
Oh yeah. You're right.
>>
>>382555738
We could've already had that in V
>>
File: DonaldLove-GTAIII.jpg (45KB, 394x503px) Image search: [Google]
DonaldLove-GTAIII.jpg
45KB, 394x503px
>>382554135
President Donald Love
>>
>>382555321
I imagine they're going to add wagons and shoe horn in some heist that has you escaping with a wagon that has a civil war gatling gun on it. Because everything needs to be Michael Bay shit.
>>
>>382555828

srsly? When?

I keep watching casey neistat vlog and I cannot help the feeling he'd fit right in a GTA game. The man is a walking joke target.
>>
THE ASSASSINATION OF DRUUUUUUUMPF
id like to see them hit harder on the e-celeb thing
>>
>>382555509
>I don't play Rockstar games
>I somehow still think my uninformed opinion is worth posting

Fuck neo-/v/.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.