[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

yfw she kills Joel not because he gets infected but because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

yfw she kills Joel not because he gets infected but because he lied to her about the fireflies[spoiler/]
>>
where did she get her tattoo and why
>>
File: 00666.jpg (82KB, 784x446px) Image search: [Google]
00666.jpg
82KB, 784x446px
>mfw she's a huge dyke and the main villain is an ebil white male
>>
>>381787554
she already knows he lied about the fireflies in the first game you idiot

how does subtext in a fucking video game go over your head
>>
>>381787554
its gonna suck isnt it
>>
>>381787554

The last of the non SJW's
>>
Joel's dead already. The Joel she sees throughout the game is just her memory of him spurring her on. She's getting revenge on the people who killed him.
>>
Someone post the edit of infected Joel that some anon here made, it was pretty good.
>>
>>381787554
Tumblr tier edgy story.
So this is what sony friends like.
>>
it's another

>i'm glad people on 4chan don't write scripts

thread
>>
>>381788150
All she says is okay at the end how does that show for sure that she knows he lied?
>>
>the last of us

who cares?
>>
>>381787554
What will the second game even be about?
Ellie trying to save the world?
>>
>>381788591
Body language and voice tone. There's more to interaction than just words. It was conveyed pretty well too.
>>
>>381788591
>>381787554
Not the guy you're replying to, but when they did the Live on stage re-enactment for the game, the secret scene that they acted out for the audience was basically Ellie confronting Joel about his lie and them coming to terms with it
>>
>>381788245
This.

Fuck I'm hyped.
>>
Ellie shouldn't give a shit about the fireflies anyway

Nor should they be a threat since Joel shot up their HQ, the rest would kill themselves in a power struggle
>>
>>381788495
Would you fuck off? You're ruining the board. Grow up, man. Console war faggotry is beneath you.
>>
>>381788792

Not him but there was a definite element of uncertainty. She doesn't know for certain, which means Joel doesn't know if she knows for certain, and we don't either.

That's part of what made the scene so well directed.
>>
>>381788680

Literally everyone
>>
File: IMG_0913.jpg (112KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0913.jpg
112KB, 960x960px
>>381788204
>>
>>381787554
You are a moron OP.
>>
>>381788902
can you link me to that?
>>
Movies go to >>>/tv/
>>
>>381790636
That is true.

and The Last of Us is a video game
>>
File: 66346346.jpg (37KB, 466x368px) Image search: [Google]
66346346.jpg
37KB, 466x368px
>>381787720
no better way to get an infection or lose a limb than by getting tattooed in an unhygienic and filthy as shit post apocalyptic world.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.