[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is Zelda the Dark Souls of the 9th gen?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 23

File: darksouls.webm (3MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
darksouls.webm
3MB, 854x480px
is Zelda the Dark Souls of the 9th gen?
>>
>>381326149
No, you just need to fucking git gud.
>>
It's a wii u game so it doesn't count as 9th gen.
>>
>>381326149
I don't enjoy the new Zelda at all
I feel it has no personality and I have zero drive for actually exploring stuff because I'm not the type of person to explore for the sake of exploring

Call me autistic and what not but I wish open world games would die in a fire
>>
>>381326149
Is mario the GTA of 9th gen?
>>
>>381326375
>I feel it has no personality

muh boomerang
muh iron boots
muh grappling hooks
muh shoot the boss in the eye to win
>>
>>381326149
No it's way more casual.
>>
>>381326467
Great arguments

I bet you couldn't get enough of the 2 gorillion copy paste dungeons they call "trials"
>>
>>381326149
No.
>>
>>381326706
>dungeons

good fucking riddance

go cry to /vr/ grandpa,
it's our time now
>>
>>381326706
Stop shitposting
>>
>>381326149
No, the game is far too boring and has next to no content for that to be true.
>>
>>381326467
Ironically, BOTW has "shoot boss in the eye to win" a few times, still retains that giant, glowing weakpoint.
The game is easier than other Zelda games too because the AI is entirely braindead and will hop in place a few times before taking a fucking swing.
>>
>>381326149
What does that even mean?
>>
Hitboxes are way too good for that
>>
BOTW should be the standard of how you handle open world games.
Instead of scripted bullshit in the vein of DS2 windmill create gameplay through interaction via pseudo-physics and consistency( wood burns from fire, design the world and puzzles accordingly )
Instead of "see that mountain, you can climb it!" actually program climbing in the game

But that's not to say BOTW doesn't have it's flaws. I will strangle nintokids if the next Elder Scrolls game reintroduces weapon durability or some bullshit like that.
It's also terrible at progression, all the weapons of the same class are the same only moving your further along a pointless treadmill.
The literal iconic weapon Master Sword doesn't feel legendary at all.
The pause-heal game play is a scourge of action rpgs, BOTW is not the only one to do this and it won't be the last, and every time this shit is in a game the game is far worse than if they put the effort into a competent healing system. Dark Souls and Monster Hunter are doing it right.
>>
>>381326920
Spotted: a retard

Why are you talking if you don,t know shit?
>>
>9th gen
>9th gen
>9th gen
>9th gen
>9th gen
You're heavily implying that the switch is anything other than 7th gen tier and actually brings progress to literally anything in gaming
>>
>>381326467
Imagine how much more fun exploring and combat would be if you had a grappling hook though.

Climbing would no longer be this time wasting bore fest. you could shield surf anywhere and better faster with it the better you are at grappling the ground and pulling. Pull enemy shields away from them before attacking
>>
>>381326375
>I feel it has no personality
You are autistic
>>
>>381327571
>>Climbing would no longer be this time wasting bore fest.

nigga use the stamina cheat
>>
>>381326149
Zelda is actually a good game so no, not really.
>>
>>381327720
Even that makes it boring. Being able to swing and launch yourself up or grapple a far way up and climb the rope during a storm to avoid slipping would be fucking amazing
>>
>>381327368
Every single enemy and bosses weak point is their fucking head. This is the same concept as "shooting the boss in the eye" except now it's everywhere
>>
File: consider.jpg (43KB, 600x451px) Image search: [Google]
consider.jpg
43KB, 600x451px
>>381326149
Just because BotW is a bit harder than previous Zelda games, which were easy as fuck btw, doesn't make this game hard.

Fuck off with this meme.
>>
File: 1497848163989.png (235KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1497848163989.png
235KB, 640x480px
>>381326149
Name a single normal mob in any soulsborne game that's as strong as a Golden Lynel

Thats right
You can't.
>>
>>381328058
So literally every FPS ever has the "shooting the boss in the eye" mechanic by your logic then? Are you unironically brain damaged or just pretending?
>>
Is dark souls the dark souls of dark souls?
>>
>>381328375
You're correct, different video games have enemies/bosses with weak points. Good job on figuring that out! Now back to the part where you were complaining this was a bad thing.
>>
>>381328332
>as strong as a Golden Lynel

flurry rush
stun with 1 arrow
mount
hit

repeat x 20

WOWWWWW
>>
>>381328181
This. The game is only hard in the beginning because most hits will one shot you. After a day of playing you will have enough health and armor upgrades to make even the hardest enemies pushovers
>>
>>381328553
roll
hit
hit
wait

repeat x 10
WOWWWWW
>>
>>381328649
I never implied DaS was hard
>>
>>381328553
>parry
>riposte
>parry
>riposte

or

>roll
>hit twice
>roll
>hit twice

or the DS3 variant:

>r1 until out of stamina
>roll away
>wait until stamina regenerated
>(repeat)
>>
>>381327571
I was really thinking you could pull weapons and shields away with magnesis. That would've been cool.
>>
>>381327368
>Guardians
>Hinox
>Bubble spawners
>Beast Ganon literally becomes the biggest version of this in the entire series
>>
>>381328874
no no no
delete this post
>>
>>381328746
they should have upgrades for the other runes:

>Upgraded magnesis can steal enemy weapons/shields, can swing objects around faster, can pick up guardians

>Upgraded cryonis can create pillars of lava (solid platform on top) or any flat rock surface, and creating pillars is faster and launches anything on top of them as they're created, be it physics objects, player or enemy
>>
>>381328967
Make me.
>>
File: 1479556980522.gif (986KB, 155x155px) Image search: [Google]
1479556980522.gif
986KB, 155x155px
>>381326149
If the player had healed that bit of heart then it would have been impossible for him to die there. You cannot be one shot from full health, and you can recover health in a pause menu.
With flurry attacks being so easy to pull off, how anyone thinks BotW is difficult at all is beyond me.
>>
>>381326467
When people talk about the "personality" of older zelda games, they're probably talking about the thematic dungeons, atmosphere and whatnot, not the shitty bosses and hit and miss items
>>
>>381329012
I always thought, and they look like they were made with ceramic/stone materials.
>>
>>381326920
>Ironically, BOTW has "shoot boss in the eye to win" a few times, still retains that giant, glowing weakpoint.
What the fuck are you going on about? Other than the guardians' weak point being their lasers, which you don't need to shoot (rather you can reflect the lasers back into them), or the Hinoxes, which literally lift their hands over their eyes and you're better off focusing elsewhere, I can't think of any, and both of those are qualified..
The ONLY time in the game where you are required to shoot a boss and win is the final shot when fighting Ganon, which is more of a cinematic reward after you've already defeated the boss that has no glowing weakpoint and which is regarded as the worst fight in the game.
>The game is easier than other Zelda games too because the AI is entirely braindead and will hop in place a few times before taking a fucking swing.
Every single Zelda game has that. Even EBIN HARDCORE GITGUD Dark Souls has that. The worst offender in the series is OoT where enemies are literally programmed to be more likely to circle you menacingly instead of actively attack unless you're fighting that enemy in particular. Once you target an enemy others tend to fall back. At least SS, for all of its walking DDR boards, has all enemies attack at once.
Higher tier enemies in BotW have less posturing and their telegraphing time windows are much smaller.
>>
File: donaldboner3.jpg (66KB, 918x749px) Image search: [Google]
donaldboner3.jpg
66KB, 918x749px
>>381329012
>magnesis can pick up guardians
>>
File: zeldacombat.webm (3MB, 600x596px) Image search: [Google]
zeldacombat.webm
3MB, 600x596px
>>381329648
>The worst offender in the series is OoT where enemies are literally programmed to be more likely to circle you menacingly instead of actively attack unless you're fighting that enemy in particular. Once you target an enemy others tend to fall back. At least SS, for all of its walking DDR boards, has all enemies attack at once
>>
File: 200303003.png (18KB, 373x328px) Image search: [Google]
200303003.png
18KB, 373x328px
>>381326149

>In the "Hard Mode," that will be a Black moblin and everything else will be a Blue Bokoblin
>You will have some of the lowest-damaging tools in the game
>It will have regenerating health

This hardmode sounds awful, honestly, and doesn't address any of the things that actually made the game too easy. I think I'll just replay it normally with my own restrictions instead.
>>
>>381328181
Dark souls isn't hard either though
>>
>>381329978
>Yes, thank you for proving my point.
no problem, my goal was helping you
>>
>>381329674
Impossible>>381329610
>>
What is there to the game other than the open world? I want a Switch, but open world is kind of a red flag for me.
>>
>>381329782
>top: you can see the second enemy just circling around
>bottom: you can see all of the enemies approaching Link, with enemies on the side also preparing attacks that Link dodges
Yes, thank you for proving my point.
>>
>>381329128
>you cannot be one shot from full health
pretty sure that's wrong though....
>>
>>381327619
oh yeah i really loved the compelling characters such as 'shy waifu girl' and '100-year-old loli'
>>
>>381330127
no prob bro,
I was trying to help you

have a nice day
>>
>>381330117
Don't get open world games if you don't like open world games, pretty simple
>>
>>381327442
But handhelds have always been underpowered compared to home consoles.
>>
File: ss zelda smile.gif (355KB, 500x245px) Image search: [Google]
ss zelda smile.gif
355KB, 500x245px
>>381330173
Oh whoops didn't see your first post since I was fixing a typo in mine. Thanks for the help. Have a nice day anon.
>>
>>381330267
That's not what I mean. I'm ok with open world if the game offers something else. A lot of times that's not the case, which is why I'm asking what the game offers besides that.
>>
>>381326375
Yeah it is just a piece of shit really. Travelling around is tedious and I quickly got bored of doing Shrines since they literally have a single 1 minute puzzle in most of them. Side quests give nothing useful.

It is literally just another Assassins Creed game sans the combat, but that was never the problem.

Plus it manages to have frame rate problems in spite of being hideously ugly.
>>
>>381329782
>>381330127
you'd have to be mentally challenged to think the SS combat looked better in that webm

OOT:
>Inspired by Samurai movies, enemies strafe around you with their shields raised with the same basic sword capabilities as you. They block and dodge your attacks, counterattack and have unblockable overhead slashes, they keep their guard up if your keep yours up. Most enemies can only be defeated by waiting for them to drop their guard or reflecting projectiles at them. Enemies will take turns in conservation of ninjutsu, tag teaming out to engage you if you don't kill them fast enough. Your items are useful in combat, but enemies can guard against them too.

Skyward Sword:
>Enemies walk in a straight line towards you all at the same time, keeping a set distance in front of you and standing motionless holding a fucking DDR dance pad vertically in your face so you can waggle the wiimote in the prompted directions. They take 5 seconds to telegraph attacks that they only perform every 20 seconds anyway. Enemies all move at a pathetic snail's pace and will never dodge, jump or strafe.
>>
File: carlos.jpg (16KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
carlos.jpg
16KB, 210x240px
>>381330404
>that nose
>ss zelda

more like oy vey zelda
>>
>>381327139
>an anon makes fair and legitimate critiques
>ignored

Really activates my almonds.
>>
>>381330514
OOT:
roll behind them and stab them to death

SS:
shitty wagglan

face it, zelda 3d combat was always shit
>>
File: kojima.gif (606KB, 245x200px) Image search: [Google]
kojima.gif
606KB, 245x200px
>>381326149
Dark Souls would be the Dark Souls of the current gen, Anon.
>>
File: aggro.webm (3MB, 848x460px) Image search: [Google]
aggro.webm
3MB, 848x460px
>>381330127>>381329648

The way ocarina of time did it was verifiably the best approach to multiple enemies. The skyward sword method was awful, to stop enemies from swarming you they just made them absurdly slow and immobile so you could run laps around them. The dark souls method is fucking awful, the game becomes just plain unfair if you fight multiple strong enemies at once so instead you just cheese aggro leash ranges and fight one at a time, so it just becomes a completely degenerate case of abusing game mechanics to play 'fairly', and enemies will just sit afk and watch you kill their buddy because you didn't walk within an exact pixel radius

BotW had at least a workable approach in that mobs of enemies would quickly surround you and gang bang you in seconds if you let them, but all your attacks and weapons have extreme crowd control / disables, so a single blizzard rod attack would nullify 10 lizalfos on your nuts, or spinning to win with a 2 hander just keeps enemies stunlocked
>>
>>381330131
From my experience, that's exactly what happens.
Also forgot to mention all the special skills you get from completing the divine beasts, including a free full revive every 30 minutes, which is more than enough time between deaths.
>>
>>381331531
also fairies are handed out like candy and armor and health are super easy to get up to levels where nothing will ever one shot you anyways
>>
>>381329986
Sure, but BotW a lot easier by far.
>>
>>381331727
isn't there a softcap on number of fairies because they stop spawning if you have so many in your inventory?
>>
>>381332784
yeah but they spawn in at like 4 at a time and they are always at the great fairy fountains so they're super consistent
>>
>>381328181
>Just because BotW is a bit harder than previous Zelda games
It's not simply because of how many full heal plus fours you can carry and how easy they are to acquire
>>
>>381330627
/v/ is dead
>>
File: puts my feet up.jpg (251KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
puts my feet up.jpg
251KB, 1200x900px
>>381330514
>Most enemies can only be defeated by waiting for them to drop their guard or reflecting projectiles at them.
How is this any different from SS? The sole difference between the two is that enemies in OoT will simply drop their guards at which point you can blindly spam the attack button, while for SS you at least have to attack in a reasonable direction.
Also this has to be a joke. You can get through the game by spamming spin attack repeatedly. See https://youtu.be/YPD4HWgzAOs
Yeah yeah, I know it's the 3DS remake, but I'm not going to dig out my N64 for one anon when I have my 3DS on hand. My apologies for poor quality; I was recording spontaneously with my phone in my efforts to get back a reply quickly.
I don't think that SS is the best Zelda game ever made by far; there are significant issues within it, such as enemies walking towards you in straight lines, etc. as you pointed out. That said, a primary reason for the enemies appearing to be more sluggish/immobile on a video is due to the natural delay in the games' controls schemes: In OoT, you click a button and immediately attack. In SS, there is a necessary delay as you move your hand into position and slice.

>>381331316
I disagree that OoT is the 'best approach'. There is little purpose to being engaged in multiple enemies at a time other than the player not walking into them. Nor is SS the best example in the world; my point was simply that SS actually tries to make use of being approached with multiple enemies which can actually attack Link if the player isn't paying attention to all three enemies. We do agree that BotW has a workable approach though.
>>
>>381333738
>My apologies for poor quality; I was recording spontaneously with my phone in my efforts to get back a reply quickly.

please rethink your life.
>>
>>381329561
>one dungeon is fire and very hot
>the next dungeon is ice and very cold
brimming with personality right there
>>
>>381333835
>implying I'm not already suicidal
I'm arguing with someone about kids' games on a mongolian shadow puppet forum at 8am on a Wednesday morning. There's far more reasons for me to rethink my life than the fact that I briefly recorded a video on my phone.
>>
>>381333850
you just don't GET it!
>>
>>381333991
It's gonna be ok, anon. Not really but that's what I tell myself.
>>
>>381329012
This. Why bother having upgrades for some runes and not others? It sucks looking at the list of runes and only seeing half of them with a plus next to it
>>
>>381326149
>>381328332
Combat isn't really BotW strong point. Sure it's the best one yet in the series but still.
The combat works and that's alright
>>
>>381334362
to be fair magnesis and cryonys are already pretty OP
>>
>>381333738
>How is this any different from SS?
SS monsters always have exposed directions. You don't need to wait, just keep waggling until you hit the right direction

> You can get through the game by spamming spin attack repeatedly.
Spin attack won't hit shielded enemies. You spin attack a skulltula in the 1st dungeon and it just swings back, knocks you flat on your ass and stares at you

>my point was simply that SS actually tries to make use of being approached with multiple enemies which can actually attack Link if the player isn't paying attention to all three enemies

Except they intentionally made enemies completely non-threatening to 'balance' multiple enemies attacking you at once. Those stalfos are moving at 1/10th the speed of link. They take 3-5 seconds to perform a single attack with no tracking. They do not attempt to flank you or zig zag or move unpredictably, not that they could at their molasses pace anyway. They do not dodge, they do not jump, they do not strafe.

There is a very simple way to notice why SS has the garbage combat of the three:
Ocarina of Time:
>Enemies have all the same capabilities of link in sword combat. They can strafe, block, dodge, jump slash. They stay Z-targeted on you, they have multiple attack types, they move at links same speed.
Breath of the Wild:
>Enemies have all the same capabilities of link in general, but the AI makes them slower to act. While you're just as susceptible to disables as them, they won't abuse it like you can, its not like bokoblin camps spawn with blizzard rods, triple shot bomb arrows or whatever. The only real deficiency of mobs compared to link is their inability to move up vertically, they won't climb or jump up (they do jump down)
Skyward Sword:
>Enemies are DDR boards moving at snails pace. They have completely different movesets and abilities than link. They have none of links mobility or attacks at all.
>>
File: ornstein and smough.jpg (89KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ornstein and smough.jpg
89KB, 1280x720px
>>381334528
but souls is pretty much the only competition for combat against 3d zelda considering how garbage combat is in every other game
ever since 3rd person games went the """cinematic""" route of scripted kung fu moves instead of actual game mechanics there just has been a drought of actual game content
>>
>>381334950
>considering how garbage combat is in every other game

souls combat is pure trash

getting hit through walls doesn't help
>>
>>381334669
>Enemies have all the same capabilities of link in sword combat. They can strafe, block, dodge, jump slash. They stay Z-targeted on you, they have multiple attack types, they move at links same speed.
Most enemies in OoT are a joke which can be dispatched in: 1. throw deku nut and spam attack 2. spam spin attack or 3. walk around and spam spin attack. When it comes to one-on-one combat I prefer OoT because it does feel more dynamic and I like the more difficult enemies such as Iron Knuckles, but they fucked up when it came to multiple enemies.

>SS monsters always have exposed directions. You don't need to wait, just keep waggling until you hit the right direction.
For many monsters, if you bang into one of their shielded directions, they will take the opportunity to immediately counterattack. Instead of having to wait for enemies to lower their guards (or spamming deku nuts), you can go ahead and attack, and, like you said in OoT, you sometimes have to wait for enemies to finish their attacks so that you can attack back or parry their attacks to do so yourself, which you cannot do in OoT. I don't see why "waiting for enemies to drop their guard" is a boon here.
Again, I agree with you that SS combat was lacking, but OoT combat is hardly any better, and in particular screws up when it comes to multiple enemies as multiple enemies barely add any challenge whatsoever. At the very least, tackling multiple enemies in SS actually feels like tackling multiple enemies, other inadequacies with the combat aside.
>>
>>381335446
iron knuckles are nostalgia goggles

their entire AI logic is:
>walk in straight line towards player
>if in range to attack, or a pillar is in the way, perform a horizontal or vertical attack with 50:50 chance
>below % hp, move faster

no fancy strafing or blocking, moves pathetically slow, nothing erratic, its just a big damage sponge
>>
>>381334950
I'd say that the combat in Souls games is better.
Not that the combat in BotW is trash, again I like the game, but I think it's rather "light".
Games like Souls, Nioh, Dragons Dogma or Monster Hunter have better combat.
>>
>>381335760
Can you provide an example of a "fancy" enemy?
>>
>>381335919
Any boss from Furi
>>
>>381326203
Sounds like Dark Souls
>>
>>381336124
I'm talking about OoT, my friend.
>>
>>381336213
I'm sorry you're so limited

Try playing more games sometimes
>>
>>381330465
>Reddit spacing
>>>/out/
>>
>>381336283
We were discussing combat differences between OoT, SS, and BotW in a thread about Legend of Zelda. I don't understand why you're comparing enemies from a game that has more in common with bullet hells than ARPGs. I've played Furi. Were you not the anon I was debating with originally?
>>
>>381336814
>Were you not the anon I was debating with originally?

I guess this site can be confusing, coming from reddit
>>
File: oot enemies.png (102KB, 523x411px) Image search: [Google]
oot enemies.png
102KB, 523x411px
>>381335919
all of these besides iron knuckle and stalchild
>>
>>381326149

That would require good level design and actual bossfights where the bosses do more than stand around.
>>
>>381337148
fugg or redeads, they aren't fancy

so basically just lizalfos, wolfos, stalfos & gerudo guards are fancy in OOT (plus dark link)
>>
>>381337148
>Gerudo guard that can be demonstrably dispatched without getting hit by spamming spin attacks
Can you provide me with an explanation of how one of the others is a "fancy" enemy? I'm completely willing and would like to be disproven as I would prefer to like games than not. Again, I'll repeat that I agree that one-on-one combat is better in OoT than SS, but that OoT fucks up when it comes to multiple enemies at once.
>>381336995
Why did you reply to me at all?
>>
>>381337734
>Why did you reply to me at all?
I don't have to ask permission
>>
File: activated almonds.png (56KB, 209x248px) Image search: [Google]
activated almonds.png
56KB, 209x248px
>>381337801
>butts into a conversation about combat in the Zelda series in a Zelda thread where two anons were talking about Zelda
>accuses anon of being from leddit because he doesn't have an actual argument besides "muh hardcore vivian james for hardcore players such myself"
really activates my almonds
polite sage for offtopic
>>
>>381338084
nigga I'm OP

I didn't butt in
>>
>sword clipping
>framerate drops

KEK
>>
>>381338236
What was the point of bringing up Furi then?
>>
>>381335438
Why is souls combat bad and what games do it better?
>>
>>381338240
I love BotW but the swords clipping in and out of the fucking sides of their sheaths because they couldn't be assed to do a proper weapon grabbing animation really percolates my pecans.
>>
>>381326149
No because you can't pause the game and then stuff your face with food that gives you a full heal + 6 bonus hearts (repeatedly) in Dark Souls.
>>
>>381329648
All of the blight bosses take more damage from a shot to their glowing eye and very little damage from being hit elsewhere. Hitting their eyes also incapacitates them briefly.

Hinoxes covering their eyes is a fucking joke because you just bait an attack out of them and then shoot them in the eye as they try and fail to hit you. It still remains an obvious "fuck my shit up" button on their face.
>>
>>381327139
The weapon durability is the absolute worst thing about the game. Everything breaks so goddamn fast that it makes fighting a chore. If they are going to do it, at least let you be able to fix them later or have some repair kit.
>>
>>381330627
it's ignored because it has stupid arguments.
the "climbing mechanic" isn't anything revolutionary at all and doesn't change anything. Sure you can have it in a bare bones world like BOTW where you have zero cities and copy pasted enemies groups, but games tend to be more complex than that. It's nothing revolutionary because it's just a one okay mechanic in a otherwise meh game
>>
File: in response to their final boss.png (1MB, 1500x800px) Image search: [Google]
in response to their final boss.png
1MB, 1500x800px
>>381339540
>All of the blight bosses take more damage from a shot to their glowing eye and very little damage from being hit elsewhere. Hitting their eyes also incapacitates them briefly.
really? lol that's fuckt up
>>
File: in response to being asked out.png (1MB, 1500x801px) Image search: [Google]
in response to being asked out.png
1MB, 1500x801px
>>
>>381337734
>Can you provide me with an explanation of how one of the others is a "fancy" enemy

refer to
>no fancy strafing or blocking

look at a gerudo in combat. They strafe around you in erratic movements, they do backflips to dodge attacks, they jump slash forwards, they block attacks with their swords.

meanwhile in skyward sword, an enemy like a stalfos does nothing but walk in a straight line towards you at a slow unchanging pace.
>>
File: 1497942090874.png (708KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1497942090874.png
708KB, 640x640px
>>381326149
>is a game that was marketed to literally children hard
no
>>
>>381326920
>The game is easier than other Zelda games too
just blatantly false
>>
File: laughing rei.jpg (12KB, 156x205px) Image search: [Google]
laughing rei.jpg
12KB, 156x205px
>>381340861
>look at gerudo in combat
>in a thread where someone posted a video of spamming spin2win
at least in ss you can't spam spin attacks. fuck that game tho
really gets the ole noggin joggin
>>
File: in response to MEA.png (1MB, 1500x801px) Image search: [Google]
in response to MEA.png
1MB, 1500x801px
post memes fagts
>>
>>381326149
You're such a fucking idiot holy shit
>>
>>381339572
>at least let you be able to fix them later or have some repair kit.
Want to know how I know you haven't played the game.
There are 5 items in the game that you can repair and one of those heals itself.
>>
bye losers
>>
>>381341403
>>381342075
why are these in .png instead of .jpg
Thread posts: 121
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.