[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a PC, but what I should buy for exclusives, a PS4 or a Switch?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1485919797175.jpg (24KB, 454x422px) Image search: [Google]
1485919797175.jpg
24KB, 454x422px
I have a PC, but what I should buy for exclusives, a PS4 or a Switch?
>>
>>381158032
Probably a ps4 famalam.
Although if you grew up with mario and shit, and still like the new games they put out, then a switch
>>
>>381158032
this guy looks like a white lebron
>>
>>381158032
PS4 mate, more games to play.
>>
Unless you absolutely have to play bloodborne, go with a switch. Nothing else worth playing that you cant play better on PC.
>>
>saselandia
Why does this dumb beaner have such a hateboner for Sony? Does he hold a grudge against them for driving Sega out of the console business?
>>
>>381158032
do you want cinematic experiences or do you want Nintendo games?
>>
>>381158032
Switch. PS4 only really competes with the Switch as a standalone, but when you already have a PC, Nintendo has the most stuff that PC doesn't.
>>
>>381158032
probably a switch, you can pirate half the ps4 games
>>
>>381161448
because it's more easy to get Nintendo fans than Sony one as subscribers

People forgot he used to call 3DS a piece of shit everytime he can and blamed Iwata or Miyamoto for every Nintendo fail
>>
>>381158032
I would go ps4 because i don't care about zelda and mario shit, also with monster hunter coming to the PC i don't ever need to buy their shitty products ever again. Although, SMT 5 might be exclusive and that would be the only reason for a switch.
>>
Do you like Nintendo? Then Switch easy.
>>
>>381158032
a PS4 if you want POWEEEEEEEEEER
a switch if you want ad revenue
>>
File: 1485554152829.jpg (287KB, 801x801px) Image search: [Google]
1485554152829.jpg
287KB, 801x801px
>>381161137
You're an idiot and this is coming from someone who owns all three platforms.

What is there to own on Switch after Zelda? Mario Kart I already played on my Wii U? Wii Boxing 2 and $60 Splatoon DLC?

Get a PS4 now for the exclusives and then get a Switch later on when Xenoblade, Mario and other good games are actually out for it.
>>
>>381163131
This is the perfect answer.

Still gonna shill PS4 tho
PS4
>bloodborne
>uncharted with remasters
>TLoU remaster if you havent played it yet
>gravity rush
>nioh
>yakuza
Forgot the others. PS4 is an old console and has more games. Why bother buying a switch if the only good shit it has is zelda.
>>
File: future of gaming.jpg (531KB, 1200x3300px) Image search: [Google]
future of gaming.jpg
531KB, 1200x3300px
Get a Supercharged PC 4. It's the future of gaming.
>>
>>381163706
>>uncharted with remasters
>>TLoU remaster if you havent played it yet
>>>/tv/
>>
File: Alternate Dimension.jpg (51KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Alternate Dimension.jpg
51KB, 1280x720px
>>381158032
Why would you even consider a Switch at this point? When the hell is Nintendo going to lower the price of the Wii U?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.