[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HAPPY FATHER´S DAY!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: Atreuswithhismothersboyfriend.jpg (301KB, 1365x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Atreuswithhismothersboyfriend.jpg
301KB, 1365x2048px
>>
>>380993369
AAAAAAAAAAAH WHERE IS MY WIFES SON?
>>
>>380993369

Thanks Obama.
>>
>>380993369
It doesn't matter who the biological father is, what matters is who cares for the child and who loves him the most.... There is no greater feeling than my wife's son calling me ''Dad''
>>
File: 1497207930424.jpg (66KB, 804x509px) Image search: [Google]
1497207930424.jpg
66KB, 804x509px
>>380993616
Shut the fuck up Cuck. You were just too beta to get a girl without baggage attached. Don't try to defend your weakness with a lie.
>>
>>380993809
>You were just too beta
Say that to kratos's face and see what happens
>>
>>380993369
>Please care about Ellie 2.0 guys!
>>
>>380993479
>>380993809
FUCK OFF >>>/pol/
PISS OFF >>>/pol/
>>
>>380993479
>>380993616
>>380993809
They've already confirmed he's his biological son.
>>
>>380993479
>>380993809
It's confirmed his biological son by the developer.
>>
File: 1494354150227.png (36KB, 261x312px) Image search: [Google]
1494354150227.png
36KB, 261x312px
>>380994005
JOKES ON YOU I'M >>>/r9k/
>>
File: IMG_9796.jpg (79KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9796.jpg
79KB, 1024x576px
GOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDSSSSSSS
>>
>>380994134
Sure.... it will be the plot twist.
>>
super does the best job of any game in the series, possibly anywhere, of presenting you with a "nonlinear" world, while secretly being set up to guide you exactly where it wants you to be at almost all times. you get the tightly controlled pacing of a linear game, without sacrificing the player's sense of agency

example: the game goes out of its way to trap you inside lower brinstar/norfair, and keep you there until you get the ice beam. you have to go into norfair to get the high jump; immediately back out to crawl around lower brinstar until you find kraid; immediately head back into norfair proper to get at least the speed booster and ice beam; and only then does it let you freeze your way upward toward the power bombs

after this,the "efficient" non-sequence-breaking choice is to head back to norfair *again* for the grapple beam, but instead they present you with this shiny power bomb door leading directly to an exit, which of course you're going to take. freed from the depths of the world for the first time in hours, you're then free to use two of the game's most powerful tools (power bomb, speed booster) to re-explore the world and discover all the cool shit you missed

metroid isn't just "backtracking;" this piece of super uses "revisiting previous areas" to produce two distinct yet complementary effects. trapping player inside norfair forever, making them keep dipping in and out, creates a sense of active hostility toward that piece of the world -- but by delaying the return to crateria for as long as possible, that hostility is then converted into huge catharsis, when player finally breaks free

to cement this, it changes your crateria theme from rainy ambience to a bright, triupmhant fanfare. utterly perfect

but the real secret sauce: as soon as you the player figure out the "nonlinear" trick, it's flexible enough to let you sequence break it, claiming even more agency for yourself providing you have the skills
>>
>>380994318

WHEEEEEREEEEEEEEEE
>>
Gracias Papa
>>
>>380994862
Go any more insightful copypasta for shitposting threads?
>>
>asian languages don't get edits

zozzle
>>
Im surprised that it's his biological son considering the white race are a bunch of cucks
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.