[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Devs confirmed theres a reason for the giant white spiders

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 435
Thread images: 71

File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (125KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
125KB, 1280x720px
>Mr. Negative can literally corrupt you and seems to be doing it at the end of the trailer
>Miles closing the conference

Peter is going to go evil and Miles is going to replace him at some point in the story. Either that or this is going to have a really shitty morality system, indicated by a white or black spider. Calling it now.
>>
I can see you playing as Morales for a short while, while Parker is out. It would make no sense if you could play with both at the same time since they pretty much have the powers.
>>
Do comic readers actually like the change? Marvel replaced a damn iconic character for the sake of diversity.
>>
>>380577254
More than all the other diversity takes on Marvel characters.

Also this was the worst mic drop to end a conference.
>>
File: 1455261064009.jpg (60KB, 604x466px) Image search: [Google]
1455261064009.jpg
60KB, 604x466px
>>380577254
Miles has been a character for years.
Most comic book fags only care as long as it's handled well. Pretty reasonable expectations.
>>
>>380577254
>Marvel replaced a damn iconic character for the sake of diversity.

In Ultimate, a separate universe, in a long storyline that built up to Peter leaving. Years before the SJW/Diversity craze started.

Dumb, non-comic reading nigger.
>>
>>380577254
>Do comic readers actually like the change?
They eat whatever they shit on plate
>>
>>380577418
Miles is shit though, they should use Kaine or Miguel instead
>>
>>380577254
peter is still spiderman, theres tons of them now, just peter is the original
>>
>>380577254
Miles is an old-ish character now but am I happy? fuck no he's the worst Spider that Ultimate Pete was sacrificed to so he could be validated, has an i win power, no tension in his fights, and worst of all boring as fuck.

Whatever media he touches, I avoid.
>>
I don't know SHIT about Spider-Man but when I saw him I thought "co-op"
>>
>>380577070
>>>/tv/
>>
Seriously, does anyone even actually LIKE Miles? Most of the opinions about him is "he's fine I guess, whatever". May be because he's so fucking boring.
>>
>>380577254
They didn't replace shit.
Peter's still running around acting like a fucking manchild while Miles is going through the teen problems shit Peter had when he was his age.

Marvel's problem is that they lack the nuts to just make Miles the star of ASM and have Peter take Adjectiveless Spider-Man, or Peter Parker: Spider-Man, or whatever the fuck you want to call the thing. He can get back together with MJ and actually settle down and get some character development. Let the Renew Your Vows comic be a kind of guide for how to do it. He doesn't have to stop being Spider-Man, just be recognized as older and more experienced by his peers. Miles can be the teenage Spider-Man with all these problems on his shoulders and constantly shunned by the regular populace. You know, the interpretation most people are familiar with.
Instead, Miles and Peter are both awkwardly occupying the same space: immature jokester that's constantly underestimated by his enemies.
Because Marvel is staffed by a bunch of fucking cowards.
>>
File: 1496490090781.jpg (440KB, 1024x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1496490090781.jpg
440KB, 1024x1536px
>>380577254
It was when Ultimate sales were dying anyway. Peter's ultimate run is still one of the best comic runs I've read.
>>
>>380577254
miles' book isn't doing all that well, but Marvel in general is tanking pretty hard as far as sales go for the last two years anyway. He's definitely doing better than the other legacy characters but I feel like thats because his book is both written by Bendis and because he has the Spider-man mantle instead of just being say, black Iron Fist.
>>
>>380577254

Miles was Ultimate Spider-Man, not regular Spider-Man.

But yeah, the actual character was incredibly boring. I don't know if they made him black (or whatever the fuck he was) for the sake of diversity, but they definitely went out of their way to make him bland as fuck. He had no appeal other than "I'm the new Spider-Man."
>>
>>380577254
That's not really what happened at all, but even if it were, he's not a big deal. It's not like he's black Peter Parker, he's a different person who also has the powers. It's not as though there weren't a bunch of white dudes other than Peter who got to be spider-man for various reasons before him.

He's a pretty fucking boring character, mind you, but him being black is not really on my radar.

big difference between giving different people the same costume & powers, and actually changing the same person. If they just arbitrarily made peter parker black in a run, that would be wrong. This is why I absolutely despise fem-thor. Thor is an individual, not a role/title.

There's a fine line there, of course... She-hulk is sorta liminal in that regard, and I've always had mixed feelings about her.
>>
>>380577254
Miles is from an alternate universe replaced an alternate universe Spider-Man.
Anyone who liked the alternate universe stopped giving a shit about it years ago, so killing off Spider-Man was more of a "well, there we go" instead of a "OH SHIT THEY KILLED SPIDER-MAN!!!"

I don't really get mad about their race swaps or diversity shit because it's always a gimmick to try boosting their sales, and they'll bring the white/male character back sooner or later. And most of these books had already been shit for years; the same writers who's writing femThor or black womyn Iron Man had been ruining the characters even when they were white.

Rather than apathy, I do get mad when they replace a character who's not in a movie or TV show, and thus doesn't have the same obligatory return. And Marvel's also been putting out some real dogshit comics that are arguably MORE SJW charged than the actual diversity books. "America" is incomprehensible garbage getting torn apart by people everywhere, while Asian Hulk is simple cheesecake last time I checked.
>>
>>380577796
Wow that could actually work really well. They could stop fucking up Spider-Man whenever it gets really good again then
>>
>>380577885
Who even knows Spidey's identity after the universal mind wipe? Mysterio? Chameleon?
>>
>>380577796
Miles needs to be fucking deleted, like the rest of Marvel's failed social justice spin-off characters.
>>
best spiderman incoming
>>
>>380577254
He's not a good character, he's got character other than He is from a black background even then he shows nothing.
Pete is still there, they can't get rid of him, their sales would drop immensely.
>>
File: Spock beasts down kingpin.jpg (296KB, 690x1084px) Image search: [Google]
Spock beasts down kingpin.jpg
296KB, 690x1084px
>>380577254
Miles sucks. Superior was more interesting.
>>
>>380578126
This to be honest. If he was an attempt at diversity he was a better one because they did at least make a new character even if it was a shit one, instead of just gender or race swapping an existing one.
>>
>>380578292
superior wad all kinds of stupid.
>>
>>380578126
As for an example on the "obligatory return" point, I mean a character who doesn't have a consistent status quo. An example is Hank Pym, who was killed off and worn as a meatsuit by Ultron two years ago. He's one of Marvel's more interesting characters, but because he isn't the focus of a MCU project he doesn't get the same treatment as Thor or Hulk would, both of them coming back in less than a year.
The diversity shit had been forecasted a year or two in advance, when Marvel Comics as a company started going to shit.
>>
File: spider_man_2099.jpg (95KB, 629x614px) Image search: [Google]
spider_man_2099.jpg
95KB, 629x614px
>instead of Miles we could have had Miguel and instead of threads filled with pissed off people we could have threads of people happy as fuck

Marvel sucks.
>>
>>380577427
>years before SJW craze

They have been around for decades, you are only just now noticing them
>>
File: 1497488152627.png (4MB, 1988x1156px) Image search: [Google]
1497488152627.png
4MB, 1988x1156px
End it.
>>
>>380578442
Yeah but it was damn interesting stupid. Watching Otto go full supervillain and then have it all crash around him beats Miles 'I'm peter but dindu' Morales by a country mile.
>>
>>380578174
Fuck you, no.
That's a pointless solution which only result in them getting brought back harder because of fan outcry, as well as media blowback.
Integrate them into the universe well, and there's not problems. The characters are fine, they just have bad writers. Miles in particular is being written by Bendis, a fate I wouldn't wish on my least favorite comic character.
Put a competent writer on his book and I guarantee you that you'll like the character.
>>
>>380578312
Bendis tried to have spiderman killed so miles could replace him. Instead they killed the hulk, who also has a diversity replacement. Miles is a bad character with actual character. He even has his own "I Win" button.
>>
Will this Spider-Man have pizza delivery and balloon sidequests? This is important.
>>
>>380577254
Nah, he was okay. The last time I really enjoyed Spider-Man was when Peter was a teacher and was living with Mary Jane occasionally again. Liz was raising Harry's son and Norman was back. Flash suffered because of Peter and was stuck in a coma. Then I stopped reading and when I'd gotten back, he and MJ was no longer a thing and Aunt May was alive again. That shit was probably the worst thing to happen to the mainline Spider-Man. Miles seem like a good thing in comparison.
>>
>>380578174
Miles just needs to be his own fucking super hero than fucking ripping off spiderman.
>>
>>380577427
>Years before the SJW/Diversity craze started.
It was made in 1917?
>>
>>380578718
One More day happend it was fucking awful
>>
>>380578542
Fuckin what ?

I thought Peter had the better spider sense he could've dodged that ?

Fuckin consistency marvel plz.
>>
>>380578805
Not when a shitty writer is involved.
>>
File: muhdiversity.jpg (265KB, 878x790px) Image search: [Google]
muhdiversity.jpg
265KB, 878x790px
>>380577070
>>380577254
>take liked character
>change it to literallywho only because of race
>sales plummet

Nobody saw this coming. Who knew all comic readers are KKK sympathizers?
>>
>>380578805
>consistency
>in comics
>>
>>380578805
Whenever Miles is involved trivial things like consistency and character identity are thrown out of the window and replaced with "how can we make Miles look cool?"
>>
Miles in the comics: twinky black kid
Miles in this game: chad looking spic

I know he's actually mixed race, but can they at least stick to a singular concept
>>
>>380577254
the spiderman storyline is really fucked up and shit at the moment. worrying about a black spiderman is the least of its problems.

also, i dont understand why people are making it seem like a black kid spiderman is a new thing.
this shit happened years ago.
>>
>>380577994
He was too young, also. Peter in the Ultimate was like a sophmore or a junior or something, which worked for me as a kid reading the book. He was old enough that I looked up to him, but young enough that I could relate to his problems. I know marvel was trying to relate to kids but kids don't generally look up to or aspire to be like other kids. Having a super-hero be barely in middle-school and just having people sign off on it is dumb as fuck.
>>
>>380578881
Funny thing about that article? it's gone now. The dude who said it was forced to change his statement.

Can't have honesty in house mouse after all.
>>
>>380577796
>Miles is going through the teen problems shit Peter had when he was his age.
>it's Peter Parker but he's black
People are defending this?
>>
>>380579092
Nope and he's not Peter since Ultimate Peter was actually interesting
>>
>>380579092
most teenagers have problems, my dude. don't be dense.
>>
>>380578881
It's funny you're trying to pin this on Miles when people actually was okay with him. This article is referring to FemThor, Riri Iron Man, and Sam Captain.
>>
>>380579240

Miles was just the build up to all that. It's all the same phenomena.
>>
>>380578312
I don't really care about Spider-Man outside of the Superior Foes, 2099 and Agent Venom books, but Morales struck me as being just like Fem Thor or black Captain America where they had an exit arc for the prior hero, and then an introductory arc for the replacement. They're also all different identities, so Peter Parker himself isn't suddenly black.
>>
>>380579195
>ultimate peter interesting cuz teenager shit
really
>>
File: 1460350513132.png (643KB, 1022x731px) Image search: [Google]
1460350513132.png
643KB, 1022x731px
>>380578881
just reboot the universe already god damnit
>>
>>380579092
Yes, I absolutely am. Like it or not, Spider-Man is one of the first teen heroes and teenage angst is part and parcel with that moniker.
I don't want Peter to do that shit because the dude is like 30, and he should be doing adult things.
There's no reason there can't be a Spider-Man legacy character, and Miles is already here. Just make good stories with him and it'll be fine.
>>
>>380579092
The problem was Peter was supposed to now be dealing with adult problems, so Miles could do the whole teenage superhero schtick. Imagine the new Spider-man movie but with Peter as Tony Stark and Miles as Peter. That's how it should've worked. But Marvel apparently hates the thought of an adult Spider-Man, so we always get retreads and shit.
>>
>>380579240
I don't keep up to date with comics much but didn't some muslim woman replace Captain Britain or something too years ago? What else did they do?
>>
>>380579374
they did
>>
>>380577070
Already confirmed to be Parker's game.
>>
>>380579437
by whom
>>
>>380579420
they clearly fucking didn't considering we still have those diversity chracters there
>>
>>380579293
No, because Miles was actually well received. Even Captain Marvel and Cho Hulk was okay. It's FemThor who started the whole outrage. The reason was Marvel was marketing her, and the eventual new diverse team as better than the original, while Captain Marvel and Cho Hulk still paid homage to their original characters.
>>
>>380579387
>we always get retreads and shit.

this is why I don't get the whole comic book scene.
>>
File: kneel before doom.jpg (161KB, 900x804px) Image search: [Google]
kneel before doom.jpg
161KB, 900x804px
>>380579465
No they did. Doom become the God Emperor for a bit and everything.
>>
>>380579374

They've done that before too and everything still got worse. They should just axe all of their writers and look for someone whose creative credentials isn't reading other comic books.
>>
>>380579465
secrete wars 2 happend, they rebooted so they can ham fist all the ultimates in.
>>
>>380579387
>Peter was supposed to now be dealing with adult problems
Too bad all of the writers at Marvel now are manchildren who have no adult experience.
>>
>>380579462
dad works at videogame
>>
>>380579465
Imagine the shit Marvel would get by removing those diverse characters.
>>
>>380579501
>female Captain Marvel pretty much torpedoed everything people liked about the franchise for the sake of muh feminism while male thor is still relevant and will be the main thor for years to come
This is the real worst part of nuMarvel.
>>
>>380577254
Marvel Comics sales are don the drain, since it's readers hate the fact that they are throwing diversity down their throat (comic readers are very conservative and hate changes that happen to quickly)

And the new target audience, aka SJWs does not buy comics.
>>
>>380579610
Isnt female Captain Marvel just Carol?
>>
>>380577615
confirmed single player, no co op
>>
>>380579591
making diverse characters for the sake of diversity isn't diversity as retarded as that sounds. You make diverse characters because you want to for story purposes. Making it all political is what makes this ass backwards.
>>
File: 1407034168630.jpg (967KB, 1280x1958px) Image search: [Google]
1407034168630.jpg
967KB, 1280x1958px
>>380579501
>because Miles was actually well received

No he wasn't Marvel Rep he's been disliked since day one and his sales have been poor ever since. He's badly written, you threw Ultimate Pete under the bus in an attempt to get people to see Miles as Spider-Man, and continue to force him despite people being very vocal about what they want out of a Spider-Comic.

You're out of touch and listening to the people who want diversity but don't buy anything as opposed to the people who want good stories and would buy shit.
>>
>>380579720
Yes and a cutie to boot
>>
>>380579795
Why did she move on from being Ms Marvel? Also didnt Captain Marvel die?
>>
>>380579720
wasn't she Miss Marvel and Captain Marvel was some alien?
>>
>>380579841
so they can have a Muslim ms marvel, and that carol being an actual captin is a plus.
>>
>>380579841
>>380579849
Mar-Vell was OG Captain Marvel but he got cancer and died. Then the title got passed around a bit.
>>
>>380579958
Remember the black Captain Marvel?
>>
>>380578514
Easy there, Juan.
>>
>>380580027
She was a cop in Nawlins right?
>>
>>380579772
>he's been disliked since day one
Not him, but no he hasn't you try hard. Miles' ultimate run was well received and people only started to hate him since he got shoehorned into 616.

Its mostly racists and normies who never read a single comic book, raging about this "new guy". Everyone who says Miles became an annoying shit after the merge has a valid point, but saying they hated the character from the beginning is just nonsense.
>>
>>380580103
Yeye. Then changed her name like 3 times.
>>
>>380580027
Black Captain Marvel was actually alright.
It was the new "strong independent white womyn" who was rebooted from scratch to not have any flaws, and to ignore the name's decades of history so they had a clean slate for adapting a movie off of and branding her as "Marvel's Wonder Woman".
>>
>>380577070
>devs confirmed you can press x to hero
who else /hyped/
>>
>>380580126
Nah, I remember a controversy over him years ago. It was just less politically driven, it was to normalfags in the same vein as how they killed off Superman or Batman.
>>
>>380580129
Wait what the fuck did they do to Carol?
>>
>>380580218
Put pants on her sadly
>>
>>380579772
I was reading it when the whole thing happened, and once people got past the "peters dead" and the whole "oh, it's NOT a black Peter, just a black spider-man" people were okay with him. He, Spock, and Spider-Gwen were probably the best things to come out of the new era spider-man.
>>
>>380580126
>shit I made up: the post

You know how I know you're full of shit? you're playing the racist card like every shitposter lately that attempts to deflect negative opinion of Miles. He was disliked long before his transfer to 616 for the reasons why people don't like him now that have been said multiple times in this thread.

You're out of touch, a shitposter, and pretty fucking sad to defend a character so poorly written. Are you Bendis by any chance?
>>
>>380577254
>replaced
/v/ knows fuck about comics and only has an opinion when it's regarding a person of color/woman.
>>
oh boy, miles "I can ohko worldbreakers" morales. that's like playing a batman game but suddenly batman is incapacitated so you play as superman and there is no kryponite to stop you
>>
>>380580254
where ever you got this idea, it's waaaaay off and no one liked him, there was nothing but shit storms over it.
>>
>>380577885
SHITTY FUCKING HACK WRITING holy shit why.
>Muahuahuahuah i'll find you through your school friends little boy
wtf
>>
>>380580126
People hated him from the begining and it wasn't because of racism it was because he was a shitty character trying to cater to people who didn't ask for it. He is awful because his lack of character and made just because bendis thought kids were racist not letting his black kids play spiderman.
>>
>>380580683
If anyone can find out who Spidey is then its kingpin, afterall he found out who Daredevil was.
>>
File: 1416164070337.gif (954KB, 375x211px) Image search: [Google]
1416164070337.gif
954KB, 375x211px
>>380580254
>He, Spock, and Spider-Gwen were probably the best things to come out of the new era spider-man
>>
>>380580334
>>380580647
Seriously? If no one ever liked him, how come there was so much demand for Miles in the animated series and a live action Miles movie and a Miles video game? Face it. People liked Miles Morales. He was a fresh step for the title and it worked. So much so that they were afraid of losing him in Spidey-verse and had to bring him into 616.
>>
>>380580683
Because spiderman is actively shit talking him and fucking his shit up? And Kingpin knows that spiderman is faster, stronger and has super powers so all he can do is threaten him?
>>
>>380577254
Not for the sake of diversity Pete grew up onto his own thing. Miles is actually the best thing Marvel has out right now. You should check it out.
>>
>>380580809
What else was better? One More Day? Agent Venom? All the bajillion symbiotes running around now? The teenaged spideys were the most popular part of the new era.
>>
>>380580813
>Seriously? If no one ever liked him, how come there was so much demand for Miles in the animated series and a live action Miles movie and a Miles video game?
because the white chicks crying Peter is white and boring!
SJW never read the comics long before where they had diverse characters Like Prowler.
I'm not denying that people like him now but I am denying that the majority does. look at the book sales and it will tell you. Miles was made to insert black man here, and that's even more offensive.
>>
File: 1417035903838.png (171KB, 335x358px) Image search: [Google]
1417035903838.png
171KB, 335x358px
>>380580813
>how come there was so much demand for Miles in the animated series and a live action Miles movie and a Miles video game?

Show me this demand. I was a source for this because everything involving Miles or the diversity brigade has been forced on readers along side interviews saying "angry readers buy more comics" and if you do a quick look at anything regarding marvel you're greated by a barrage of articles saying people are sick with Marvel's attitude. No one wants Miles.

>>380580948
Agent Venom is indeed one of them alongside Scarlet Spider, and some of the shorts of Spider-Verse like Spider-Punk. Gwen is known only for her costume, we all know about Miles, and Spock was decent when written by others but Slott ruined any chance he had.
>>
>>380580872
That page actually makes me interested in reading about Kingpin
>>
>>380577254
/co/ is more pissed that Miles is bland as fuck. It's like cartoon parodies of Obama, he's just...There and also black and also Spider-Man, and that's the extent of his character, because the writer is terrified of giving him any relatable traits and being called a racist for it.

And he won't let anyone else write Miles, and keeps pushing him despite this, so it's a problem.

What's wrong with Miles has nothing to do with diversity and everything to do with Brian Bendis losing whatever talent he had around 2009.
>>
>>380581317
this
>>
>>380581317
Brian Michael Bendis?
>>
>>380581380
Yeah, Bendis. The comic writer.
>>
>>380578934
Spider-sense is never a consistent power it really has nothing to do with Miles.

It's a retarded plot power that really should've never been introduced.
>>
>>380581526
that and his venom shock that can take out black heart
>>
File: angry crow.jpg (78KB, 474x398px) Image search: [Google]
angry crow.jpg
78KB, 474x398px
>>380581317
i dont get it
why do big companies try and fill a diversity quota when the diversity crowd clearly doesn't put its money where its mouth is
just tell them to fuck off have the odd article written against you on some literally who website and move on by just selling stuff that you know your fan base likes
i don't even read comics but the drama going on in that industry is ridiculous
>>
File: is bendis writing this.png (1MB, 956x760px) Image search: [Google]
is bendis writing this.png
1MB, 956x760px
>>380581514
>>
>>380581514

He writes comics?
>>
>>380581514
So you're saying that this is Brian Michael Bendis the comic book writer?
>>
>>380581629
He does.

>>380581660
That's the guy.
>>
File: we want the enemiem audience.jpg (173KB, 499x801px) Image search: [Google]
we want the enemiem audience.jpg
173KB, 499x801px
>>380581609
>>
>>380581680
>>380581660
>>380581629
>>380581514
>>380581380
>>380581317
What are you retards doing
>>
>>380581821
Talking about the comic brook writer Brian Michael Bendis.
>>
>>380581162
Scarlet Spider and Spider Punk was a while back. I'm talking about around 2014-now. And come on, they're shoving him everywhere because there is an audience for him.
>>
>>380580891
>Not for the sake of diversity
lol
>>
>>380579509
Same here. I mean, i get it, I've been reading comics for years, but right now i struggle to care about monthly/weekly releases as there's too much bullshit going on, the talent isn't there and any good element you can find is extremely volatile and could disappear any moment at the price of 4 bucks
>>
>>380582298
>they're shoving him everywhere because there is an audience for him

No they're shoving him everywhere because it's part of marvels bid to gain the minority attention be it coloured or female. I've already gone over this regarding their articles and fan feedback. Also to add further if demand really was so high for him he wouldn't have been shoved into 616 to feed off of Peter's fanbase.
>>
>>380582298
they are shoving him in everything because of the constant sjw whining. The market is extremely low compaired to the legacy characters. They see oooo black spider man, and never read him.
>>
>>380578805
>consistency
>in Marvel
Spider sense goes from turbo enlightenment clairvoyancy playing 4D chess to lol quick reflexes just like Wolverne goes from can tank a couple bullets to can regenerate after being thrown into the sun.
>>
File: co1468015423550.jpg (688KB, 2062x3131px) Image search: [Google]
co1468015423550.jpg
688KB, 2062x3131px
Miles exists in the same spider universe as Peter?

How many fags got bitten by spiders? Shit has become as retarded as the Bat family. SpiderWoman, SpiderGirl, BlackSpiderman, Not-Peter clones..
>>
>>380579240
I can be wrong but didn't Falcon become Captain a lot of time ago before FemThor and black Iron Man?
>>
Have any of you considered that maybe Miles just takes over as the playable character after the end of the game like Jack did with John in RDR?
>>
>>380582583
>if demand really was so high for him he wouldn't have been shoved into 616 to feed off of Peter's fanbase.
Ultimate Universe was getting scrapped regardless. Miles got migrated to 616 because his book was the only Ultimate book selling at all
>>
Capeshit is bad, news at 11.
>>
>>380582893
And that is one of the many reasons why Marvel is in decline. To say it's a mess would be a huge understatement.
>>
>>380582893
slott added a fem spider who got bit by the same spider as peter. Only she's better than peter in every way. And she's asain.
>>
>>380582971
>Miles got migrated to 616 because his book was the only Ultimate book selling at all

Because it was the only one getting pushed.
>>
File: 1490770383523.jpg (660KB, 1110x1527px) Image search: [Google]
1490770383523.jpg
660KB, 1110x1527px
>>380583026
I might be interested in that.. Who is that? Spider-Gwen?
No, she is not asian. I would watch that though.
A SpiderGwen film with Emma Stone. Take my moneys.
>>
>>380582428
>>380579509
You know, it's not even the occasional retread. I really tried to get into marvel/DC when they had the new52 and Marvel now reboots. Started reading 12 or so different series that caught my interest on /co/ like WonderWoman and the Flash and Animal Man. Those fucking comics get like FIVE chapters of telling an origin before sloppily wrapping it up and moving onto the next arc, then suddenly the plot is dropped for a random crossover where you need to read another book, then the artist changes and it feels really jarring, then without even resovling anything ITS CANCELLED.

How in the world do you read a series when it's so chaotic.
The Flash is a good example, it had amazing art but it went from one arc to the next every two chapters. I was getting whiplash and it felt directionless.

Went back to reading my gambling manga where a character takes five chapters to decide if he wants to take a bet.
>>
>>380583272
no Silk, and she's not an offshoot universe she's in 616. I forget to mention everytime they are around eachother, silk and peter, they can't help but wanna fuck eachother. real fan fic type shit, I hear other writers got a hold of her and the comic is a bit better. I won't hold them to that.
>>
>>380583506
>>380583026
Comic books are pleb tier
>>
File: spoders.jpg (233KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
spoders.jpg
233KB, 1024x576px
>>380582893
Not enough
>>
File: Anna.png (220KB, 340x568px) Image search: [Google]
Anna.png
220KB, 340x568px
>>380583506
It's because they were bit by the same Spider Totem thing. Pheremones and shit. At least he isn't fucking a midget anymore.
>>
>>380577070
If they change Peter this guy must be the replace or I will riot
>>
>>380583829

>Ben Reilly died for this
>>
>>380583978
But he's not dead. He's back senpai.
>>
File: B6WYqvPCQAAZ1gM.jpg (159KB, 600x908px) Image search: [Google]
B6WYqvPCQAAZ1gM.jpg
159KB, 600x908px
>>380583506
>>380583872
She qt.
>>
>>380584035
Sasuga Marvel.
>>
>>380583305
>You know, it's not even the occasional retread. I really tried to get into marvel/DC when they had the new52 and Marvel now reboots. Started reading 12 or so different series that caught my interest on /co/ like WonderWoman and the Flash and Animal Man. Those fucking comics get like FIVE chapters of telling an origin before sloppily wrapping it up and moving onto the next arc, then suddenly the plot is dropped for a random crossover where you need to read another book, then the artist changes and it feels really jarring, then without even resovling anything ITS CANCELLED.
Yes, decompression is a huge problem in modern comic.
>>
File: 1349738324025.jpg (48KB, 350x468px) Image search: [Google]
1349738324025.jpg
48KB, 350x468px
>>380584035

jesus christ
>>
>>380577254
I don't mind Miles. But he seriously needs to be written by someone other than Bendis who has a really bad habit of making pet characters which Miles is currently fulfilling. Plus having his super-win the day power of his venom shock being "Generic Black Guy Electricity Power #22" isn't really helping.
>>
>>380579371
I read it as a teenager so yeah it was pretty interesting to me
>>
>>380584035
Don't forget that he turned evil and started making clones of everyone.
>>
>>380583305
My advice is just focus on old/done stories with bigger books, the regular releases are a waste of time and money, although the absurdity of the situation is, as you point out, you get basically punished if you don't help a series' sales as it means it'll sooner or later be cancelled
>>
>>380584035
But he literally disintegrated into small dust particles. How the fuck do you return from that?
>>
>>380584631
Only one person stays dead when it comes to Spiderman, and that's Uncle Ben.
>>
>>380580027
She was in Nextwave. Which was fucking rad, so she's cool, and I like how they going back to her Nextwave costume after the Halle Berry Greg Land's tracing period.
>>
>>380584415
Pls no
>>
>>380584705
...huh.
>>
File: Scarlet_Spider_Vol_2_3_Textless.jpg (187KB, 626x950px) Image search: [Google]
Scarlet_Spider_Vol_2_3_Textless.jpg
187KB, 626x950px
>>380583973
>implying Kaine shouldn't take over the mantle as the final step to his redemption
>>
>>380584705
>Only one person stays dead when it comes to COMIC BOOKS, and that's Uncle Ben.

fixed that for you.
>>
File: Ben_and_his_henchmen.png (2MB, 1378x991px) Image search: [Google]
Ben_and_his_henchmen.png
2MB, 1378x991px
>>380584721
Sorry anon it happened. Marvel has no limits to their rape machine.
>>
>>380584805
They bring everybody back but Uncle Ben
>>
File: Marvel End.jpg (72KB, 666x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Marvel End.jpg
72KB, 666x1024px
>>380579465
They did, the diversity universe is the what happened.

This page is literally the end of Marvel before this shit.
>>
File: 1355341008071.jpg (584KB, 800x1230px) Image search: [Google]
1355341008071.jpg
584KB, 800x1230px
>>380584821
Kaine a best
>>
so what I got from this thread is that Comic Books are shit and only the retarded read them
>>
>>380584952
and Martha Wayne, oh and Ted Kord.
>>
>>380585270
>Ted Kord

Anon...
>>
File: the depths.jpg (193KB, 900x650px) Image search: [Google]
the depths.jpg
193KB, 900x650px
>>380585208
DnA era cosmic stuff was pretty good. Some shit like Submariner; the depths shows that Marvel can do some good things. And then theres non big 2 comics. But yeah its probably best to avoid them
>>
File: 1464129285853.jpg (669KB, 2829x1509px) Image search: [Google]
1464129285853.jpg
669KB, 2829x1509px
>>380585208
95% of modern comics are shit but occasionally you get some that are pretty good. Overall the quality however is worse than vidya and it's not a hobby you should ever get into unless it's already too late.
>>
http://www.dualshockers.com/spider-man-ps4-pro-story-gameplay/

Reminder
>>
File: .jpg (244KB, 1024x936px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
244KB, 1024x936px
>>380577254
>>
>>380580213
>>380579772
>>380580334
>>380580756
It wasn't so much that Miles was hated if I recall. Like that poster said I believe the character himself was decently received.

The problem was that killing Ultimate Peter off so that Miles could exist was poorly written and completely forced. That caused more of an uproar than the character of Miles himself.
>>
>>380581708
There's a cut line from the bottom middle panel. "Can I say the N word now?"
>>
>>380584705
and Captain Mar Vell
>>
>>380585206

I remember reading Scarlet Spider when it was in Texas and Kaine had that psychic Mexican chick he was taking care of. It was great, but then it got cancelled and I said fuck comics forever.
>>
File: lord mar vell.jpg (54KB, 638x640px) Image search: [Google]
lord mar vell.jpg
54KB, 638x640px
>>380585846
Does it count when we got evil Mar Vell?
>>
>>380577070
The demo was the intro level/prologue. Hence it was heavily scripted like many prologues.
Parker is replaced raiden style within the first twenty minutes.
>>
>>380585882
On the plus side, it lasted longer than any other Marvel comic these days which the constant re-launches.
>>
>>380585984
not because he was from another universe and bad
>>
>>380586098
Yeah but did we ever get evil uncle ben?
>>
>>380586157
We got Spider Uncle Ben in the Spiderverse thing
>>
>>380585392
See: Sturgeon's Law
>>
>>380577885
>are you hitting on me?
I chuckled
>>
>>380586238
Oh shit I remember that. I'd read Spider Ben.
>>
>>380586157
Well we got a Uncle Ben resurrected in house of Magneto, if that don't count I'm sure a Mar Vell from another universe and totally opposed of the true Mar Vell can't count
>>
Also they need Captain Mar Vell to stay death because with him alive Carol is fucking nothing.
>>
So are Spider-Man threads just shit post threads now until we see swinging good enough to make people remember the only point of Spider-Man games?
>>
>>380586675
the swinging in the video looks like shit
>>
>>380579412
>didn't some muslim woman replace Captain Britain or something too years ago
No, it's an alternate universe that appeared for a couple of pages that /pol/tards that don't read comics like to post because they know nobody else does either, so it's an easy way to get people mad and start complaining about muh diversity
>>
File: stoklasa.jpg (13KB, 290x320px) Image search: [Google]
stoklasa.jpg
13KB, 290x320px

Spider-Man will go evil because of the symbiote, possibly even become this universe's Venom. Miles will have to stop him. The game will either pull a MGS2 switch and bait somewhere in the game, or it will be sequel bait.

You know I'm right.
>>
>>380586738
Thanks for clarification
>>
>>380586675
>to make people remember the only point of Spider-Man games?

Why are SM2fags brainlets?
>>
>>380586719
Yes, that's why I said good swinging. The video was scripted as fuck.
>>
Why can't it just be a different costume for Spiderman.

The devs probably just wanted to be like, this is our Spiderman.
>>
>>380585206
Why did Kaine go from swole to twinky ottermode faggot?
>>
>>380586843
Good combat is a bonus, but any game can deliver that.

Swinging has 3 series: Umihara Kawase (dead), Bionic Commando (sleeping) and Spider-Man.
>>
>>380587014
The AoT fangame had great swinging.
>>
>>380587014
Swinging isn't the reason Spider-Man games exist. SM and SM2 on PS1 has moon swinging but are excellent games due to the way characters are handled, plots, secrets and attention to detail, shit like that. Web of Shadows and Shattered Dimensions are also in a similar boat despite the lack of SM2 swinging. There is a reason Spider-Man games sell consistently and it isn't because of the swinging mechanic.
>>
>>380585143
Is that doom?
>>
>>380577768
>Seriously, does anyone even actually LIKE Miles?

no. we will enjoy the ride of another big sony game going down in flames
>>
>>380584039
>>380583872
still made to be better than parker in every way tp make sjws feel better. They can over power their characters all they want but in the end it is still garbage.
>>
>>380585846
wonderman?
>>
File: 1497269070168.jpg (16KB, 262x270px) Image search: [Google]
1497269070168.jpg
16KB, 262x270px
>>380578881
People don't like the diversity in the new comics because you're replacing beloved characters for these same fucking characters but black or a woman.
Come up with an original name instead of black female Iron Man and maybe I'll read a comic with her in it.
>>
Thanks, now I don't need to buy this game.
>>
>>380585208
Swap Thing is okay.
>>
>>380577254
Miles is such a fucking terrible character that I am seriously thinking about not buying this game if he actually has a major role.

I would genuinely prefer it if Insomniac made up their own black we wuz spiders n shiet OC to replace Parker with than use this bland diversity quota fuck.
>>
I don't read comics, but what I want to know is why didn't marvel just create new heros instead of just giving them the names of their already popular characters? Like that black chick who became ironman. Why didn't they just have her apprentice under Tony for a bit then have her own spin-off where she has a unique technology based power/tools that doesn't rely on her putting on the iron man exosuit.
>>
>>380588663
Nobody buys them
>>
>>380577070

Fucks Miles really who besides Bendis likes this little black shit?
>>
>>380578169
That's from the now defunct ultimate universe
>>
>>380581103
Miles is popular with non-readers because "he's black" but actual comic readers can't fucking stand him. They never could. There were a few excited for the prospect when he was announced but it went to shit the second the Marvel writers were on twitter and tumblr saying "He could be gay too! READ AND FIND OUT!" Showing readers that it was some kind of cheap gimmick. Up until that point diversity characters were generally actually characters. Miles changed that.

THe problem with all these characters Marvel keeps shitting out is that they have no personality. They exist to sell merchandise to normies and comic readers have to suffer through them.
>>
>>380578292
Go to bed, Slott.
>>
>>380577906
>miles' book isn't doing all that well, but Marvel in general is tanking pretty hard as far as sales go for the last two years anyway. He's definitely doing better than the other legacy characters
Which ones, because he isn't beating Amazing Spiderman, Or Thor , Or Captain America.
>>
>>380588663
She's not Iron Man. She's Iron Heart and the book is just called Iron Man. Doctor Doom is Iron Man now.

There was this whole big controversy about it too. The Sojus lost their fucking shit on Marvel for the bait and switch.
>>
The suit reminds me of a superior spider-man take on it. Wouldn't be surprised if "Peter" is Dock Oct and Miles will have to bring him down
>>
>>380577254
Miles is one of the worst characters in the last few years mostly because he gets pushed so much by marvel without actually deserving it
>>
>>380589450
No way, he was talking nothing like Otto.
>>
>>380579374
>Just reboot spider-man again
Last time that happened he lost his marriage and his mechanical webshooters.
>>
File: 1497496931312.jpg (27KB, 336x580px) Image search: [Google]
1497496931312.jpg
27KB, 336x580px
Marvel does what comics have been doing for decades, changing shit up for the sake of "I gotta see this" sales, then once that shit dies down they're going to bring back the CLASSIC characters and everyone will come back and sales will go up for a while. Repeat
>>
>>380589450
what's going to happen is peter is gonna get Zapped by Mr. Negative and turn bad, Miles will try to stop him blah blah blah.
You know I wouldn't mind Miles at all if he had some fucking character. He'll make him like comedy so much that's why he likes spiderman's jokes, or make him like fucking musicals, making him gay would be a no because the black community is also split on that issue. The thing is Marvel just created their token black spider to appease the white guilt, Spider Punk is a far better choice and a better character.
>>
File: sidekick.png (155KB, 500x214px) Image search: [Google]
sidekick.png
155KB, 500x214px
You faggots are dumb as hell. It's gonna be a tag team situation where you can choose to head out either as Pete or Miles. Perhaps even both during important enough missions.
>>
>>380589953
Why couldn't it have been Gwen? Or even that slut Silk? Why Miles?
>>
File: 1330202888658.gif (1MB, 419x237px) Image search: [Google]
1330202888658.gif
1MB, 419x237px
I stopped reading comics 2 or 3 years ago. How the fuck did Bendis manage to shoehorn Miles into 616? This bullshit is why I dropped /co/. I got capeshit fatigue from all the reboots and rehashes.
>>
>>380590081
Isn't Miles the most acknowledged alternate spidey by the characters in-universe? If so, having it be him would make sense from a narrative standpoint.
>>
>>380590081
Because we wuz spidey etc.
>>
>>380588663
>I don't read comics, but what I want to know is why didn't marvel just create new heros instead of just giving them the names of their already popular characters?
Because that takes time and effort to build up a character from scratch, integrate them into the universe in a natural way and then become a fully-fledged character in their own right instead of taking over someone else's legacy. Naturally you're not going to get good sales out of the gate and it's likely to fail because casual fans will always gravitate to the superhero as opposed to who is under the mask.

Why do that when you can just change the protagonist and get headlines and interest immediately?
>>
>>380590250
Yeah but he's nowhere near the most interesting. Should have been Kaine. He's less of a peter copy than Miles and he's a literal clone.
>>
>>380590250
not exactly >>380590081
it's because they been trying to push Miles for years and it's not sticking.
So they want to try the gamer crowd to see if they can gain any ground to push Miles.
>>
>>380590250
They don't really team up as much as you would think. Peter's barely even okay with the kid last I checked. Silk is around Peter the most because Slott secretly doesn't like Miles and Silk is one of his OC waifus and he likes to write sexual fantasies about her.
>>
>>380590405
oh no Silk fucked off with black cat last I checked.
Really they wanted to turn Peter into the new Ironman, which they made him president of a successful company and have all this spider tech that iron man would have. So spiderman was doing the hero thing world wide, while Miles stays in the states. They even rushed miles into the avengers, now he is in the teen titan marvel equivalent team.
>>
>>380588854
>>380589401
>>380590286
So basically Marvel is lazy and has shit writers.
>>
>>380577254
Comic fans are used to get cucked.
>>
>>380590698
oh worse they hire hardcore feminist writers to book titles only to have cancel 5 books in, like mockingbird and he'll cat.
>>
>>380578236
did they cancel this? I keep forgetting the name of this
>>
>>380578881
It's not even diversity in itself that's the problem. Comics have had diversity since forever and people generally didn't have a problem with it. It's the replacing of characters, it's the incredibly shitty writers trying to push their "diversity" in your face so much, it's how blatantly obvious it's just tokenism, that it puts people off.
>>
>>380590635
I didn't know.

Honestly I don't like paying attention to what Bendis and Slott are doing to fuck over poor Spider-Man. I don't even like paying attention to Marvel's trash in general.

>>380590698
Marvel is arrogant and shameless. They don't really care about quality because they know fans will buy it anyway, and they really only want diverse characters to shill onto merchandise. Comic quality doesn't matter to them. Nor does the health of the overall industry seeing as they've tanked it numerous times over the last 20 years.

And very rarely do they get a high quality book like Vision on the shelf anymore. it's almost all trash.
>>
>>380591025
it was temporary, when magic and psychic powers switched the moral alignment for many heroes and villians. they called it Axis, but Carnage Man was hilarious.
>>
anyone have the comic of Mrs. Britain crashing through a wall and she's a Muslim woman. Always gives me a lol.
>>
>>380590791
Hellcat in particular hurts because I liked what the Immonens were doing with the reboot. Then (as is often the case), another writer takes over once a character becomes interesting again and goes in their own direction.

If you want to build up any attachment to a character, it's best to go for a creator owned one.
>>
>>380588160
She has a more advanced spider sense and can make claws. In just about every other way she's equal to Peter, except Peter is smarter. Not to mention that one of her specific abilities relates directly to Peter, in that its only use is being able to know where he is.
>>
>>380585434
At least half of those aren't hamfisted diversity and if you actually think they are you clearly don't read comics.
>>
>>380591819
Leth wrote Hellcat like a quirky 6 year old on crack. It was really obnoxious.
>>
File: 26f.png (2MB, 1000x1512px) Image search: [Google]
26f.png
2MB, 1000x1512px
>>380591819
Well the thing was just attempt with no knowledge on other characters.
>>
File: cute kamala.jpg (83KB, 474x692px) Image search: [Google]
cute kamala.jpg
83KB, 474x692px
>tfw Kamala was the only good Nu-Marvel character but they managed to ruin her when they saw people liked her

Just fucking kill me
>>
>>380579061
He retracted his statement because it was actually shown to be factually wrong.
>>
>>380591905
she makes her own webbing and was trained in a hidden bunker. So you got better grasp on powers, special training, other tradgic back ground. This character has made in deviant art all over it.
>>
>>380592018
this was Web comic trash with soap box monstrosity all over it and Mockingbird was fucking rediculous.
>>
>>380577070
>>380577070
Nah it's just hinting at the fact you can play the game as multiple spiders like the PS1 Spiderman games.

Paper bag man confirmed
>>
>>380591130
Comics have also had a very long history of replacing characters. More often than not people never like the new characters as much as the old ones, but on the other hand after decades worth of comics people can get tired of the old characters as well.
>>
>>380592286
that's the Bombastic Bag Man, sir.
>>
>>380577254
To answer the first part of your question, no. Even the head of Marvel admitted diversity drove sales dowb.
>>
>>380592319
the thing is they never stayed and the old always kept returning, I just don't see why these people haven't figured it out yet, or they have and fuck it up so bad to keep it cannon.
>>
>>380592112
Did Marvel ever do anything interesting with the Indian X-man whose mutant ability was literally Gates of Babylon?
>>
>>380592160
Not saying she's a well-written character, but she isn't specifically written to be better than Peter. Peter is smarter, and is better and more experienced at fighting than she is.

>>380592319
I'm well aware of that. It's not so much the replacement of established characters in itself, but the way it's handled with the other things I mentioned that's the problem.
>>
>>380586738
Even if it's an alternate universe it's still some hilarious pandering and probably setting her up as an actual character. Forced diversity will sink the comic industry and I can only laugh.
>>
>>380577254
While some people were upset, for the most part, Miles is generally accepted. He's my favorite Spider and he was the reason I picked up comics in the first place. Now Spider-Man is my favorite super hero, and Miles is my favorite Spider.

Also, he wasn't shoehorned in. In the Ultimate run, Peter died saving Captain America. Miles felt bad, so he took up the mantle. Some of the earlier comics had other heroes getting upset that he tried to steal Peter's shine and him having to prove he could be Spider-Man. In the ANAD, last time I read as I can't afford comics at the moment, it was about him wanting to be Spider-Man without being labeled as the "black spider-man". Both were interesting because it was the character vs the fans. Because of the way he became Spider-Man and how he had to prove himself, he's generally accepted by comic book fans. And he never made Peter irrelevant.
>>
File: NF_Skew[1].jpg (770KB, 1800x2400px) Image search: [Google]
NF_Skew[1].jpg
770KB, 1800x2400px
>>380592319
Marvel's never had a viable movie universe which has been popular with the non-hardcore fans before.

I can't imagine we'll be seeing non-black Nick Fury replacing his other self.
>>
LOL
>>
File: 1339652784477.gif (2MB, 380x292px) Image search: [Google]
1339652784477.gif
2MB, 380x292px
>>380578881
But why change stabilished franchises for that goal? why not make new heroes who fit the race within the context?

I cannot compute this.
>>
>>380578805
He dodged the punch but sniffed the fart.
>>
>>380592319
People don't like change. They don't like a character being replaced. But, they REALLY don't like them being replaced by a woman or person of color.
>>
>>380592514
>Not saying she's a well-written character, but she isn't specifically written to be better than Peter. Peter is smarter, and is better and more experienced at fighting than she is.
That's where you and I differ, because Peter is a far better written character than silk.
Peter has weakness and a lot of guilt. His character if you look at it is more than your smart science guy or everyman. He has character and since he isn't the strongest he has to rely on his wits, and even then he isn't even the smartest.
>>
>>380588663
That's takes effort and loses sales, it's lazier and easier just to use the brand of the old hero.

Honestly it's just a issue with shitty writers. DC did the same thing with Qusetion, Blue Beetle, Firestorm. New Blue Beetle comic successfully turned out great.
>>
>>380592452
Diversity didn't. Everyone was just upset that so many characters were changed at once. Not only that, they don't match their on screen counterparts, causing confusion among new fans. It doesn't help that the CEO hates diversity and would rather undo it all.
>>
>>380592707
Don't speak for us, because he isn't. Most comic book fans don't like him and the sales prove it. You maybe hanging around likeminded individuals but Miles is not enjoyed as you think he is.
>>
>>380593038
>That's where you and I differ, because Peter is a far better written character than silk.

We don't differ there, I agree with you perfectly. All I'm saying is that Silk isn't written in a way to make her seem better or more powerful than Peter, or hell, even more tragic. If anything, she's supposed to be his equal.
>>
>>380593261
Then she was turned into a blithering dumbass.
>>
>>380592862
This is what many of us have been saying, and even people of the diverse community have been saying also.
The problem is that they have tried making such heroes but they ended up on the back burner because no one bought their comics. Take Dr. Voodoo, he's a black Dr.Strange, no one knows much about him because these sjws don't read comics.
>>
>>380593261
Here is the issue though, we have 4 spider women already. The first Spider Woman Still Spider-woman. Why make another one?
>>
>>380577427
You're a fag. No venom or carnage its just another pussified Spider-Man game
>>
>>380592851
>hating muslim Captain Britain
She helped save the planet from Dracula and his space vampires, I'm fine with her.

I miss Captain Britain and MI13
>>
>>380593191
If they didn't like him, he would have been cancelled almost ten years ago during his run in Ultimate. I've seen things get cancelled within two years.So, like I said, he's generally accepted. He may not be the most popular, but he sells well enough to warrant spots in games, animations, and have the entire internet want Donald Glover to play him.
>>
>>380577070
Get this clickbait shit off of /v/. This shit should be punishable by death or at least a 5000 year ban.
>>
>>380591962
wolvering and spider man aren't
The rest is "HURR ALTERNATIVE TIMELINE" just so they don't have to explain shit and can just force MUH DIVERSITY
>>
>>380593067
Blue Beetle may as well be a brand new character for everything it had to do with the original. That may be why I liked him, even though I was a big fan of the original Blue and Gold.
>>
Question for you older comic fags, how did people react to wally west replacing Barry back in the day?
>>
>>380593261
also I read you post wrong surry.
But still disagree that she is written to better that peter. They created her for that shitty spider-verse tie in. It was horrible. Everything that Silk is could have been replaced with Jessica.
>>
>>380577254
I hate what Marvel has been doing but Miles is alright. He's handled well and honestly never really comes off as diversity pandering. It helps that he was conceived before that really became a big thing.
>>
>>380593768
Better than Johns did.
>>
>>380593768
People were still mad about that and they brought Barry back stronger than ever.
>>
>>380593517
Because the writer was in a position to include his fanfic character.

As for a more serious answer, I can see the want for a writer to make their own characters instead of borrowing from an established cast, even if they aren't terribly original or well-written.
>>
>>380593667
Spider-woman has barley a following so no they keep characters that writers push hard on. His book did get canceled and now he's in "Spider-man" The whole reason that ultimate universe was destroyed because sales were dropping.
>>
>>380588663
Because it's hard to sell new characters. You make a new character and bring them into the universe, and then no one buys them because no one knows who they are. But, if you simply pass the mantle, everyone gets pissed and no one buys it. Especially nowadays because of the SJW boogeyman.
>>
>>380593768
A lot of people love Wally, Bart not so much.
>>
>>380594006
The entire Ultimate line was garbage after Ultimatum. His comic was the only thing selling. But, it wasn't enough to warrant the Ultimate universe. That's why they kept him around and killed off everyone else.
>>
>>380593978
and thats the problem.
>>
>>380577254
I like Miles
>>
>>380593191
Don't generalize you stupid fuck. Miles has been around for years and his shit sells. The ultimate universe imploding has nothing to do with him.

Miles last been in way too much shit to suggest he has no fans. Currently I am enjoying his appearance in Gwenpool.
>>
Spider-Man Unlimited when?
>>
>>380594154
Still, I'm not denying that he has a following, but in general he isn't as liked ad you think he is.
>>
>>380593820
>He's handled well
oh god an unironic Bendis fan
>>
>>380594224
No it has to do with his writer and he is still writing miles, which is still shit. His shit sells like shit compaired to Amazing and other legacy. So don't get huffy with me missy.
>>
will this be open world? if so then who cares how the story progresses
>>
>>380594109
>Bart not so much
Agreed, and I say this as someone who loved Impulse.

A lot of people were against Kyle as Green Lantern as well, seeing him as a thinly-veiled attempt to put a Spider-man esque character into the role. He grew on me though and he became an interesting part of the pantheon as a Green Lantern who was an artist and used his powers creatively, whilst not being completely without fear as his predecessors.

But of course, it's the Hal Jordan show and he had to some back, even after trying to take over the universe it was handwaved as being a space parasite controlling him all the time. Which was a pity because that was probably the most interesting he's ever been, even including the Green Lantern/Arrow run.
>>
>>380594353
Bendis?
>>
>>380594674
Bendis, the writer
>>
I don't read comics so I had no idea why everyone was making a big deal out of this guy when he popped up. As a marvel normie I don't give a fuck about any spiderman that isn't Peter Parker desu senpai
>>
>>380594746
the comic book writer?
>>
>>380594536
linear story missions with side-quest and collectible filled free-roam in-between, like every other 3d spider-man game not made by Beenox
>>
>>380592018
Wow this is literally some kind of tumblr cash grab isn't it
>>
>>380593768
Wallace is the true flash in my heart. Him getting left out of the New DCU was a shaft and I feel like his return last year is going to lead to another shaft (That being said I haven't read in about 6 months)
>>
>>380577254
2099 spiderman and spider gwen are much better "minority" spiders
>>
>>380595070
Yes.
Social agendas aside, a lot of the comics really didn't have that good art.

>>380595102
Wally is the Gohan of comics.
>>
>>380594437
Of course it's not going to pull ASM numbers. It's still selling 30 - 90k depending on the issue and hasn't dropped since. Right now it's ASM > SM+DP > SM(Miles) > Spider Gwen. But to say it has no fans is ridiculous.
>>
So is it true that comic sales are plummeting real hard currently?
>>
File: 1497279923709.jpg (269KB, 1352x1799px) Image search: [Google]
1497279923709.jpg
269KB, 1352x1799px
>>380577070
>Peter is going to go evil and Miles is going to replace him at some point in the story.
I hope so. Its time for Peter to move aside already. He's just getting yet another movie reboot, like wtf? I cant see him anymore.
Every iteration of SM without Peter has been superior. Miles Ultimate run was top and Superior Spider-Man is still one of the best stories in SM comics.
No playable Miles = no buy.

That simple.
>>
>>380595585
Technically he was in superior but yeah it was a fantastic run.
>>
>>380585270
>Martha Wayne

Wasn't she Joker in Flashpoint?
>>
>>380595585
>Miles Ultimate run was top
kek, the only good thing about his run was Sara Pichelli's art.
>>
>>380577373
What are you talking about miles is bland as shit and helped ruin the last decent things in ultimate verse

Literally such a boring character he has to steal a name and gets mad when people don't refer to him by it
>>
>>380595909
Miles run was the only thing selling in the Ultimateverse.
>>
So, who is going to be the romantic interest?
>>
>>380595384
I didn't say it doesn't have fans, I said it didn't have much of fans as much as you think it does and is generally liked as you think he is by th comic book community.
>>
>>380595070
oh yeah it was shit
>>
>>380595972
Where is your evidence?
>>
>>380595585
then please don't buy, because there is more to spiderman than the movie tie in you fucking casual.
>>
test
>>
>>380577070
I don't want to play as niggerman.
>>
>>380595970
Chat
>>
>>380579501
What are you even talking about?
>>
>>380593719
Black cap is just Sam. Rogers had lost his powers and fucked off for whatever reason and so he left the mantle of Captain America to his longtime sidekick.

Female Hawkeye is just Kate Bishop, she's been a thing for over a decade now (and quite frankly she's a better character than Clint).

Spider-Woman has been a thing since forever, and it's still Jessica Drew as always. In this particular volume of Spider-Woman Jess was pregnant for a whole 5 issues, big deal.

And female Thor is just Jane Foster, not exactly the best character to take up the mantle but hardly out of nowhere.
>>
>>380596038
This thread for one. If you haven't been reading there has been nothing but bashing on miles, need more? go to /co/ they know even more, need more? All the spiderman movies and cartoons. All peter as lead, very few with miles. Then the sales numbers still show that he's not that popular compaired to other titles. He has enough to get by though.
>>
File: doc_knows.png (617KB, 400x635px) Image search: [Google]
doc_knows.png
617KB, 400x635px
>>380595585
>>
>>380595970
Silk or MJ
Screencap this
>>
>>380577427
>Actually being proud of being a fat comic reading kissless nerd.

Hahahahaha
>>
>>380596341
This thread? Is that a joke?
>>
>>380581609
Holy carp tell me this isn't an edit
>>
>>380596486
it is more proof than what you have.
>>
File: hawkeye01[1].jpg (101KB, 584x462px) Image search: [Google]
hawkeye01[1].jpg
101KB, 584x462px
>>380596317
>and quite frankly she's a better character than Clint
Depends who's writing Clint, though I do enjoy her teammates teasing her because she's the only straight person on her team.
>>
>>380577254

I don't mind that Miles existed when it came to the Ultimate universe and I understand why and how he is now in the current universe but now that he is in the current universe I like him less and he's definitely being shoehorned into this game.

I really hate the whole "New character new story BUT LET'S GIVE THEM THE SAME NAME" bullshit that Marvel's been doing lately (I work at a comic store) it's annoying to have Miles be in the main universe and still be called Spider-Man, sorry the title was already taken.
>>
>>380596571

>i'm the only normal guy in a team of superheroes!

This shit really has been done to death.
>>
>>380592707
Stop it
>>
>>380585795
I am so sad that Dwayne McDuffie is dead. I'd have read an entire series about about a black guy writing a white guy who turns into a black guy.
>>
File: 1496597713210.jpg (58KB, 900x635px) Image search: [Google]
1496597713210.jpg
58KB, 900x635px
>reading marvel/dc comics

they're horrendously bad and yet people will defend them to death, what's up with that?
>>
>>380596317

Captain America isn't just a mantle it is Steve Rogers not to mention Sam already had a name and career it's more insulting to his character than anything.

Kate is fine but it's still dumb for her to be called Hawkeye.

And Thor becoming a "mantle of whoever holds Mjolnir" is the stupidest thing ever just to make Thor a women even if it is Jane Foster it makes no sense.
>>
File: Doug2[1].png (265KB, 574x297px) Image search: [Google]
Doug2[1].png
265KB, 574x297px
>>380596746
>This shit really has been done to death.
Too soon.
>>
>>380592707
>Peter died saving Captain America

lol no he fucking didn't

He THOUGHT he was saving him, but the Punisher was only going to put a round through Cap's leg. The only heroic part about his death was that he fucking rekt every one of his villains while dying of blood loss.
>>
>>380597075

>He hasn't read DC Post New 52
>He hasn't experienced Rebirth
>2017
>>
>>380592463
>>380592957
The old characters return because an old character returning always draws more buys for that issue. I honestly think that Marvel doesn't really want these new characters to stick, they probably just want them to fill in for an established character that people are slowly starting to get sick of so that that character can lay low for a while and when people start to miss the old one they bring them back and cash in on the return issue. And if by having a POC trans-queer female replace the old character they can make people want the old character back even harder, all the better for them.
>>
>>380595961
Because it was charred wreckage. Everything good in that universe was getting destroyed before miles hey look im black Morales came along. Congrats on being top of the shi t heap.

How's champions going, your great interesting character is carrying that right?
>>
>>380597183
>rebirth
>good
>>
>>380577474
>Miles just needs to be his own fucking super hero
You really realize how many retards actually don't retards in comics in this thread....
There's literally 5 mainline spider characters at this point, and there weren't the only ones before
>>
File: 1487861654613.jpg (13KB, 261x193px) Image search: [Google]
1487861654613.jpg
13KB, 261x193px
>>380597470
>You really realize how many retards actually don't retards in comics in this thread....
>>
>>380597409

I'd really like to see you argue that.
>>
>>380597109
Sam becoming Captain America was like Robin becoming Batman. And I'm not saying that it wasn't a bad and stupid idea, I'm just saying that if anyone was to take up the title of Captain America it would obviously have to be Sam.

Clint died and left her his bow and Captain America himself said she should be the next Hawkeye.

>And Thor becoming a "mantle of whoever holds Mjolnir"
It is stupid, but it's hardly the first time that's happened, don't act like it was made up just so that Jane could be Thor.
>>
>>380597162
even then he was brought back to life.
>>
>>380597470

Besides the fact that you sound like you had a stroke. The problem with Marvel comics right now is that there is no unique new characters with exciting stories anymore. And they are losing sales quickly to DC over it.

I don't want to read about X-23 being Wolverine I want to read about X-23 being X-23. I don't want to read about Miles, Gwen, or anyone else but Kane,Peter, and Ben as Spider-man. I don't want some little asian kid being the Hulk I want Bruce. I could go on with this list like 10 more times (Cap, Thor, Captain Marvel, Iron Man, etc.) stop shitting on fucking established characters Marvel and find someone else who can create new life if you fucking want it. How is it that Stan Lee is able to create all these amazing characters and stories yet in 60 years you haven't been able to find other creators? Get your shit together you mongoloids.
>>
>>380577070
Retard in the comics Miles is now Parker's sidekick. That is what his role will be in the game. as well.
>>
>>380597804

Who else was called Thor just because they had Mjolnir?

Robin becoming batman is stupid though the only person who ever became Batman that made sense was Terry.

>Clint died and left her his bow and Captain America himself said she should be the next Hawkeye.

Hawkeye isn't a Title it's a Mantle and therefore that's bad storytelling.
>>
>>380577070
You think they'll fix the gameplay in time for release? or is it too late? As it stands now, I don't plan on buying but I'd be more interested if they said they listened to feedback and fixed some things
>>
>>380597804
>I'm just saying that if anyone was to take up the title of Captain America it would obviously have to be Sam.
Because Hawkeye declined the offer when they asked him when Steve 'died' and Bucky pretty much fucked things up during his tenure. Sam's like the 3rd choice out of a list where the remaining names are people like US Agent and D-Man
>>
File: 1453996038119.png (2MB, 1142x870px) Image search: [Google]
1453996038119.png
2MB, 1142x870px
Best Inhuman coming through
>>
File: 1469443244383.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
1469443244383.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>>380577254
Red skull was right
>>
>>380598207
Eric Masterson?
>>
>>380598367
True, but it's not like they simply pulled a black guy out of their asses and said oh well that's Cap now just for the sake of diversity like people here tend to imply.
>>
>>380598554

They were fused together and then separated and once Separated he was no longer Thor.
>>
Marvel should move on and cycle out characters to replace their prominent ones like the Movies are inevitably will be doing when Evens and RDJ leave after Avengers 4. But I don't think they should just keep putting other characters in the same mantles to keep franchises on life support.

Like phase out Iron Man, Cap and Thor, and replace them with other heroes, not just more characters in the same identities.
>>
>>380577070
sounds stupid. miles is a faggot, no longer interested in this game.
>>
>>380577254
Its the less worse diversity character. But still has a one hit kill button that removes the tension and its practically shitty writing/negro adoration/inferiority complex from Bendis
>>
>>380598752
I don't know man, I didn't read much Thor around that time but I remember during Infinity Gauntlet Thor loses Mjolnir and almost dies because he starts to revert back to Eric Masterson while in space but once he grabs Mjolnir he turns back to Thor.
>>
>>380598427
So is this written to make Red Skull seem sympathetic and reasonable, or are the writers having him say that to make that line of thinking seem evil?
>>
>>380598930

It was just his alter ego on Earth.
>>
>>380598930
>>380598752
Oh and not to mention all those villains that got Thor's power simply because they picked up Mjolnir. Also that cyborg Thor that was around during Civil War.
>>
>>380598964

It's written to show that the guy has a silver tongue, and is persuasive and charismatic.
>>
>>380599117
True, but everything he's saying is correct, and it's exactly the kind of thing you can't really say in public in today's political climate without becoming a target.
>>
>>380596510
It's Gwenpool, it's not an edit
>>
File: 1474782450622.jpg (82KB, 474x475px) Image search: [Google]
1474782450622.jpg
82KB, 474x475px
>>380598964
Okay so, I'm not 100% positive on this but I'm pretty sure that this is a hypnotic suggestion added to captain america's brain by a nazi witch in order to make him believe he had always been sympathethic to red skull. So It's a palatable form of redskull that captain america can find common ground with so that they can further alter his memories with more nazi witch magic later and radicalize him in order to justify the worst twist in the history of comics where it turns out that captain america was a hydra agent, and then also immediatly back-step away from that choice because it was so poorly recieved that marvel writers were probably afraid of literally being killed in the streets.
>>
>>380599408
Well, it's the Rocket Raccoon book with Gwenpool guest starring.
>>
Everytime they try this diversity stuff with comic book, fans let them know its shit by not buying there stuff but in video games we just eat that shit up.Why?
>>
>>380599316
>everything he's saying is correct

His audience certainly thinks so. He knows exactly what kind of rhetoric to use. If he was in front of a crowd that supported sheep fucking, he'd make a big speech about how great sheep fucking is, and some other anon would say just what you're saying.

Red Skull is a fucking master at this shit.
>>
File: 1494979158262s.jpg (8KB, 250x240px) Image search: [Google]
1494979158262s.jpg
8KB, 250x240px
Spiderman is top 4 shittiest hero's ever, why the fuck does anyone care about his shitty stories?
>>
>>380598964
The very next page has them turning into suicide bombers for their nationalism.
>>
>>380581609
I don't remember this, what issue was it from?
>>
>>380599845
Rocket Raccoon and Groot, CWII tie in.
>>
>>380599813
I guess that answers that.
>>
>>380599607
Marvel's sales have been shit for a long time, books with "diverse" characters don't necessarily do any worse than all the others in general.
>>
File: invinciblerape.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
invinciblerape.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
>No Invincible game
>>
>>380599775
he's the most popular character in marvel. One of the most popular super heroes. I don't know where you got your list but
>>
At what point did you realize comic book friends are literally the same as shounen power level fags?
>>
File: NIGGER.jpg (187KB, 999x735px) Image search: [Google]
NIGGER.jpg
187KB, 999x735px
>>380578532
>>
File: stopit.jpg (8KB, 232x217px) Image search: [Google]
stopit.jpg
8KB, 232x217px
>>380600276
Is she raping him so hard that the earth rumbles around them?
>>
>>380577070
I hope Anti-Venom bros it up with Spidey and is playable with different abilities. Loved Eddies Anti-Venom design and enjoy when he and Peter get along or help each other.
>>
>>380579420
No, they didn't. Getting rid of the Fantastic 4 because muh FOX, and bringing Miles and Old Man Logan to Earth 616 is not a reboot.
Secret Wars was just a nice fanfic.
>>
>>380600364

Jesus Christ he really is a dumb nigger. What if she had the power to turn him inside out or some shit?

Don't piss off people with superpowers.
>>
>>380577796
>He can get back together with MJ and actually settle down

So like Superman rebirth?

sounds great.
>>
File: C_0o9CoXgAEp8N9.png (91KB, 400x280px) Image search: [Google]
C_0o9CoXgAEp8N9.png
91KB, 400x280px
Wait.

So Black Spiderman, Fem Thor and Hitler Captain America were never in the main universe in the first place?
>>
>>380599775
T. Hipster

Z-list character no one cares about is so much cooler am I right? Or better yet ">reading capesjit" right brutha?
>>
>>380600937
No, they all are main universe. Miles started as the Ultimate Universe, but then they destroyed the Ultimate Universe and brought Miles over to the main universe.
>>
>>380577254
It was a cute idea for a Peter fan to take his place but since this is Marvel and most specifically, Bendis, the execution was terrible.
He had basically no personality besides "good kid" and all his time was spent getting praised by everyone in the Ultimate Universe and tell him how he truly deserved the title of spiderman.
Also, every time Bendis didnt know how to make him win a fight (cuz he is a shit writer who cant come up with smart ways of using his powers) he would give Miles new and insane powers.
Now he is the poster child of "diversity" because of how "well" he was received and is plugged into everything which makes him even more boring by casually appearing in every single event and almost every new book.

Mahvel is dead m8.
>>
>Japanese spider-man will never appear again
>>
>>380577254
>replaced
READ THE FUCKING COMICS BEFORE BITCHING YOU ANTI-SJW FAGGOT.
>>
There has been a huge bump in Spider characters over at Marvel. Silk and Spider-Gwen came out of nowhere when really you could have just used one or the other
>>
Silk when? I want to see some spidermating
>>
File: italianspiderman.gif (56KB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
italianspiderman.gif
56KB, 350x197px
>>380601852
>Italian spiderman will never appear
>>
>>380587953
This is probably gonna be sonys biggest hit, you're delusional.
>>
>>380602292
>the asian's dressed as gwen while the white/latina's dressed as silk
triggered
>>
File: 1487960063803.gif (3MB, 500x207px) Image search: [Google]
1487960063803.gif
3MB, 500x207px
>>380577254
Comics pull this shit ALL THE TIME to build up hype and sales. There's literally nothing new about this.
>>
>all these people skirting around the subject
Just say you don't like him because he's black
>>
>>380602739
I don't buy into the SJW conspiracy in this case.Spider man writers have explored every possible theme and alternate universe and it seems that they are desperate for ideas to milk the franchise hence the recent female and black new protagonists.
>>
>>380602624
thicc
>>
>>380602847
It's racist to assume white people don't like a character because he's a nigger.
>>
>>380603413
Liberals are the real racists.
>>
File: RCO009.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
RCO009.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>>380585882
Can only hope for a revival one day.
>>
>>380577254
No they didn't. Miles is barely even a character outside of Bendis' wank world. Peter is still the main Spider-Man and is part of a pretty substantial plot right now. Hell, even Kaine is back in the spotlight hunting down a new clone of Ben.
>>
>>380591672
The carnage man story was good, and the hobgoblin one was okay, but holy fuck the axis comic itself is hot fucking garbage. Couldn't even get through the first comic because they couldn't help but namedrop every single hate-associated left-wing buzzword they could come up with, and why is every single fucking person blushing, it creeps me out seeing a middle aged guy and a little kid staring into each others' eyes with flushed cheeks.
>>
>>380600650
secret wars was awful. They skipped everything that was important. It was handled and executed poorly. Did you even read it?
>>
>>380597109
>Captain America isn't just a mantle it is Steve Rogers
Except it is. Bucky, Sam, and John Walker have all been Captain America as well.
>>
>>380604924
And Steve always comes back because no one wants to read a Captain America comic featuring fucking cosplayers.
>>
>>380585882
Aracely still exists, they were both in New Champions or whatever. In the new Scarlet Spider run, Kaine had to bail on Aracely to hunt down the new Ben Reilly clone, but people are thinking she may come back since there aws no defining indication that she's gone forever, just that Kaine left her.
>>
>>380593389
That's why you introduce them in established comics, give them a mini-series, and build up their character steadily whilst paying attention to feedback from comic readers. You don't just start out from nothing and expect the kind of success you've been getting from established series, it takes time and marketing, and even with marketing you can't just do whatever you want readerbase be damned. Shitting the bed with inflammatory poorly-written political tripe is not going to do anyone any favours, and if you're piggybacking off of an established series that's loved by all different kinds of people chances are you're going to fuck over your entire brand and have a lot less people be willing to try out anything new you put out.
>>
File: Gwenpool_Unmasked[1].jpg (40KB, 248x418px) Image search: [Google]
Gwenpool_Unmasked[1].jpg
40KB, 248x418px
Gweenpool seems to be extremely cute, is her comic good?
>>
>>380605778
It's fun in a "don't take this too seriously" kind of thing and it's written by the guy who made Dr. McNinja
Also you have to know that Guruhiru doesn't do everyone issue so the art quality declines from time to time.
Batroc was the best character
It also managed to make Miles somewhat entertaining
>>
>>380606146
Any porn of her?
>>
File: 1281670213180.jpg (49KB, 502x345px) Image search: [Google]
1281670213180.jpg
49KB, 502x345px
>Spidey gets injured after the tutorial mission and you have to play as Miles for the rest of the game for the epic RPG progression system

>Halfway through the game there is a character switch ala DMC4, where you play the same levels over again but as Niggaman

>Miles is purely a side character but ends up being smarter than Pete or some forced shit like that

There is no possible equation where the game is not worse for having this nigger in it.
>>
>>380606296
Of course, don't have any links though
>>
>>380577070
>white spiderman is the bad guy
>black spiderboy is the good guy
good goy! buy dis game now! shabbat shalom!
>>
>>380578169
>>380580683
>>380586304
IIRC there is a story line where one of Fisk's assassins accidentally shoots Aunt May. Pete goes absolutely ape shit, starts throwing cars into hotel rooms and beats the ever loving fuck out of Fisk
>>
>>380605778
The end has her returning to her life as NEET
>>
>>380577418
And the best peter parker had to die for him to exist
>>
>>380577254
Comic readers are probably too dumb to notice anyway. I wouldn't be surprised if the majority of them were libtards since most people who are into ''nerd culture xD'' are libtards.
>>
>>380607452
stories got to end eventually, anon
>>
>>380605778
>Gurihiru
Fuck, now I'm going to need to find out more about Gwenpool. I hate you, boner.
>>
>>380577070
He'll become Spiderman in some fashion in the game and then you can do co-op shit like in Bamham Knight.
>>
>>380609473
Gwenpool is pretty good. Kinda lame at points but a lot better than some of Marvel's other books
>>
File: Lobo_Infanticide_1.jpg (82KB, 400x615px) Image search: [Google]
Lobo_Infanticide_1.jpg
82KB, 400x615px
>>380596401

Never heard of Silk until this thread, but the thought of a tsundere asian forcibly getting spider-horny for peteyboy is pretty hot

Also, who /lobo/ here
>>
>>380605778
It just ended but yeah
>>
>>380609473
>Draw a popular superhero
>Give it tits
>Call it diversity.

Pandering is a good and wholesome tactic.
>>
>>380577254
No, NOBODY LIKED IT. Why can't you niggers go read up instead of asking these retarded questions over and over. Miles is tolerated now because he's just a local wannabe Spider-Man that got the OK from Peter, and now he's mostly his own thing. Back when he was the replacement nobody liked him besides the media pushing him, and they wanted him gone.
>>
>>380580575
Well he did replace Ultimate Universe Peter, didn't he?
>>
>>380610010
Silk was not hot. She was a teenage girl's Mary Sue self insert but written by a fat bald man.
>>
>>380610846
He replaced Ultimate Peter years after he was already dead, so it's not the same thing. Peter didn't die for Miles, Peter died then Miles showed up.
>>
>>380577254

So you're acting as if non-white don't exist.

That's what you get, nerd.
>>
>reading American capeshit
>surprised that you're getting cucked
Just read French comics, fagots.
>>
white EVIL

black GOOOD
>>
>>380607452
>>380610561
>the end

you guys are dumb
Thread posts: 435
Thread images: 71

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.