[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

most immersive mmorpg

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: FB_IMG_1495061110025.jpg (5KB, 325x325px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1495061110025.jpg
5KB, 325x325px
what is the most immersive and fun mmorpg for u at the moment
>>
this is a death or life question please reply
>>
>>380530867

I liked Wildstar.
>>
>>380530867
Final Fantasy XIV
>>
>>380530867
Runescape
>>
>>380530867
immersive? probably gw2.

ffxiv is more fun and has a larger pop though.
>>
>>380530867
I don't play MMOs but she's cute
>>
>>380531597
Runescape
>>
may u explain why that is
>>
Elder Scrolls Online.

>First person mode
>turn off music
>keep chat bubbles off
>hud fades away after a few seconds in first person
Super tasty atmospheric sound design, the community is nice, and being able to loot almost everything in the world, able to kill or pickpockets almost every NPC in the world, all help to add immersion.

The biggest immersion giving part of ESO is that some of the quests actually change the world and rebuild towns/add npcs, destroy areas, clear out monsters from an area. I'm pretty sure the changes are client-side/put you in an instance with others that have created those changes but it really makes it feel like you have an impact on the world
>>
clair? anyways,this is such an informative reply,props for the details provided
>>
>>380532323
Was about to say ESO but this annon tiok the aords out of my mouth

Going through a really tough time right now and ESO is keeping me comfy enough to not an-hero
>>
>>380530867
Neverwinter
>>
>>380530867
>immersive
ESO
>fun
Probably gw2

I dont play them tho, because i dont want to play mmos, the genre died a long time ago and lives on repetition list 5 years or so
>>
File: Saved man.png (83KB, 263x382px) Image search: [Google]
Saved man.png
83KB, 263x382px
>>380532323
>tfw you saved that girl in the werewolf quests, and she kept reappearing and saying hi every time you met up with that group of NPCs again
>>
Monster Hunter Online.

Just good old grind with plenty of monsters I can hunt.
>>
>>380533073
Ayy me too. I started ESO after a friend killed himself and it was pretty much the only thing I did for two months straight. Good times
>>
>>380534483
Yea my wife and newborn died in a cat crash and im really just smoking weed and playing eso all day.

I lost my job cause i called in too many times and i think i need to move on to something harder than weed.
Wont be able to afford to live in the house we just moved into for longer than a couple months but fuck it ill worry about that when its time.

Gotta go quest now
>>
>>380535630
Did the cat make it?
>>
>>380535630
>cat crash
Oh the horror
>>
>tfw like ESO but the guild system really shits on me
>have to find new trade guilds every time I feel like taking a month off from MMOs or something
Give me an AH that takes twice the cut, I dont give a fuck.
>>
>>380535630
Get out of that house as soon as possible.
>>
>>380530867
Steven universe is shit
>>
>>380530867
FFXI
>>
>>380530867
die barneynigger

DIE
I
E
>>
>>380530867
mabinogi
it's so immersive that the good things in the game are behind a paywall,just like real life.
>>
>>380537820
Idiot
>>
>>380538165
kill yourself steven universe sympathizer, pic related is your mindset. This shit belongs on >>>/co/
>>
>>380537186
I agree.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.