[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bethesda leaks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1496320482191.png (23KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1496320482191.png
23KB, 1280x720px
Let's talk about the Bethesda "leaks".

>>378744236

They did not announce Starfield at E3... However, on Geoff Kiley's segment on the next day did call the leaks out, saying that they were by someone "claiming to be a Bethesda employee" and that they would announce things when they're ready to announce them. In my opinion, this gives credence to the validity of the leaks and Starfield's existence.

What do you all think?
>>
File: never shuddof come here.jpg (184KB, 636x699px) Image search: [Google]
never shuddof come here.jpg
184KB, 636x699px
>>380461257
saluretard get out
>>
>>380461257
Meant to say Pete Hines called the leaks out.

Sadly I do not have a link. It was early Monday morning on a segment with Geoff Khiley, if anyone has the stream recording.
>>
>40 minute conference
I'd believe it was pulled
>>
>>380463343
I could believe this also, I mean the way the conference ended was really weird like Pete Hines actually set up the whole "oh and one more thing" schtick but then didn't go anywhere with it. Also weird that there are two segments of the park under construction, and when they announced Evil Within 2 the camera zoomed in on that area, but the same didn't happen with Wolfenstein 2 and the other under construction area (which incidentally looks sci fi ish)
>>
>>380461257
I think you should kill yourself
>>
>>380465024
edgy
>>
While I do believe that they are working on Starfield, I think that the idea that Starfield will server to "bridge the gap" between Fallout and The Elder Scrolls is complete bullshit. I like to think that they aren't that incompetent as to completely butcher all TES lore.
>>
>>380463343
I agree with this anon. I think that its entirely possible that it got pulled. It seemed like the conference was missing something, but fuck if i know. I could be wrong.
>>
sage in all fields

Salutard wasnt right about a single thing but Fallout VR which everyone knew. He didnt even mention Wolfenstein and Dishonored 2 DLC
>>
>>380465640
He did predict Skyrim VR that was shown at sony, but that could very well be coincidence.
>>
>>380461257
Well, we know for a fact that there are two big major, multiplat, releases coming before TES VI.

And the leak does mention two big releases before TES VI: Starfield and a Game of Thrones game.

I usually take every leak with a grain of salt, as should everyone, but leaks aren't too uncommon here on /v/ (RDR2 trailer and 7 protagonists, MGS V's story back in 2013 and AC Origins back in 2015, just to mention a few).

I hope the leaks are true but we'll have to wait, either until next year.

>>380463343
I wouldn't doubt it
>>
I rused you all. Rused you gud
>>
>>380463343
Highly doubt it, why would you not announce something you've already got a presentation on at as big an event as E3 just because some git types up a few vague lines? More than likely someone with a bit too much time on their hands taking you on a jolly ruse cruise.
>>
>>380461257
nah. starfield doesnt exist. it was just a larper having fun.
>>
>>380467240
Bethesda did trademark it.
Larper didn't invent that.
>>
>>380463343
They would have had time if they didn't pause after naming every IP they own at the beginning to bask in the "APPLAUSE NOW" circlejerking. Holy shit was this Bethesda conference embarrassing. It was basically one big ego trip peppered with shitty announcements like paid mods.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.