[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bethesda Leaks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 299
Thread images: 55

File: htfv84E.png (23KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
htfv84E.png
23KB, 1280x720px
I'm a leaker at Bethesda and I wanted to layout their plans for the future for you guys and give you some pre E3 leaks.

Firstly i'm speaking only about Bethesda game studios here not the publisher.

There will be a few announcements at E3 one is a new major title from Bethesda themselves aswell.

The two Major announcements are Fallout 4 VR and Starfield.

They are working on Skyrim VR aswell but they aren't sure if they are going to show it yet since they don't want to take the light away from Fallout 4 VR or Starfield.

Onto Starfield. The game has actually been in conceptual stages since around Fallout 3's release. It went into pre production officially very low tier pre production after Skyrims Release. After Fallout 4's release it went into full pre production and after all the DLC was out they sped into full development.

The game is going to be a sci fi open world RPG in typical bethesda first person fashion. Its going to feature 5-10 races there's still some debate on what should and shouldn't go in and takes place in the Fallout universe just so far in the future and far away from earth that it'll only be mentioned in hints. This is part of an ongoing planned interconnected universe of every Bethesda franchise. They gave hints of this by implying the Brotherhood of Steel created nirnroot in Fallout 4. They're getting a little wacky with the lore and using "Elder Scrolls time wounds" to justify lore inconsistencies.

Basically Fallout is the beginning of the timeline, Starfield is the middle, and Elder Scrolls is Far Future.

The game will feature space travel and hub worlds aswell as RNG worlds. Its meant to be a test into more sandboxy/minecraft ish AAA thing but with Bethesda gameplay and still actual designed worlds/quests/etc.

They have another Fantasy game of a famous franchise in the works. Game of Thrones and preproduction Elder Scrolls VI and conceptual for Elder Scrols VII which is Todds Magnum Opus.

Feel free to ask any questions.
>>
File: 321.jpg (35KB, 680x719px) Image search: [Google]
321.jpg
35KB, 680x719px
SEE YOU IN THE OFFICE TOMORROW, FAGGOT. I KNOW WHO YOU ARE.
>>
And everything is still Gamebryo
>>
>leaker is now a job
>>
File: 1451002878689.png (47KB, 551x355px) Image search: [Google]
1451002878689.png
47KB, 551x355px
STOP
>>
File: backgroundexample5.png (664KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
backgroundexample5.png
664KB, 1920x1080px
>>378744236
>Basically Fallout is the beginning of the timeline, Starfield is the middle, and Elder Scrolls is Far Future.
Dropped

Don't drag TES lore into this mess, it's a beautiful thing as it is and last thing it needs is to be muddied by fucking fallout and starfield shit because of MEMESHIT surrounding a shitty little easter egg on the shitfest that is FO4, you bunch of fucking tripple niggers
>>
>>378744236
>They have another Fantasy game of a famous franchise in the works. Game of Thrones and preproduction Elder Scrolls VI and conceptual for Elder Scrols VII which is Todds Magnum Opus.

u wut
>>
>>378744236
>I'm a leaker at Bethesda
>>
>>378744236
>The game is going to be a sci fi open world RPG in typical bethesda first person fashion.
How do we even call it? Fallout 3 was Oblivion with Guns, this is just Fallout with Guns again.
>>
>>378744236
>a leak on 4chan? LMAO
>but all those current leaks for multiple games that have been accurate
>really want fallout and elderscrolls to be in the same universe

I want to beliebe.
>>
File: BobbyBaccalieri.jpg (22KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
BobbyBaccalieri.jpg
22KB, 250x250px
>>378744236

>Basically Fallout is the beginning of the timeline, Starfield is the middle, and Elder Scrolls is Far Future.

you know, the quasimodo predicted all this
>>
>>378744795
Big leaks first break on 4chan all the time
>>
>>378744790
oblivion but with no mans sky
>>
>>378744236
interconnected game series are pretty cool

but your games are all shit, Bethesda
>>
File: 1461452398134.png (217KB, 442x387px) Image search: [Google]
1461452398134.png
217KB, 442x387px
>>378744236
I mean like, i could just come onto 4chan and say i work at Sony and we're actually closing down our gaming division to focus on movies... but im an anon browsing 4chan's /v/ board...

You got any proof m8?
>>
File: 400.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
400.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>378744236

>The most advanced setting is the oldest time period
>The most medieval setting is the most recent time period

i hate this trope
>>
File: laughing golden whores.jpg (91KB, 450x495px) Image search: [Google]
laughing golden whores.jpg
91KB, 450x495px
>>378745028
>he's seriously asking if this is real
>>
>>378744236
So nothing
>>
KICK HIS ASS TODD
>>
File: Screenshot_1.png (560KB, 774x904px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.png
560KB, 774x904px
>>378744857
Who did what?
Nostradamus, Quasimodo is the hunchback of Notre Dame
>>
>>378744236
no man's sky?
>>
>>378745119
wut? u actually beleive this?
>>
>>378744313
>>378745140

todds gonna make what he did to dreamboy look like a fucking joke
>>
>>378745092
It's is called dystopian and only effectively works in literature. In any Medium where you see the dystopian setting, it loses it's effect. The power of the "So far in the future its medievil again" only works in conjunction with the readers own personal interpretation and visualisation. Prescribing the Visualisation, for example Horizon Zero Dawn, forces an interpretation on the player.

Yes, I agree.
>>
File: tumblr_nmqozwR0N81titub2o1_400.jpg (28KB, 380x250px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmqozwR0N81titub2o1_400.jpg
28KB, 380x250px
>>378744236
>bathesda
>rpg

Ye. Sure kiddo
>>
>>378744236
>Todds Magnum Opus.
But that's Skyrim. There's nothing to improve upon anymore.
>>
>>378745229
This is the kind of shit that apathetic numales write and actually thing that it's good.
>>
>>378744724
There's a secret partnership between HBO and Bethesda to work on a game of thrones game. It will be the next AAA game after Starfield. If you're asking about TESVI or TESVII well TESVI is planned to take place on Akavir. Its going to have Bethesdas biggest designed open world yet and will feature an upgraded and highly advanced version of the settlement system from Fallout 4. Basically the plot is you're a prisoner sent on an imperial colonial ship to the continent of Akavir.

The reason the settlement mode will be a thing but even bigger is because you're going to be building colonies on said continent.

The game will feature 4 new races but they're not sure if they want to include all of them as playable. One of the races is Human and is the first asian race in the franchise and is based off the Japanese. The second race is a humanoid monkey race, Third is debated by the team to either be a humanoid snake race or a parasite race, fourth race is a humanoid tiger race.

The reason why TESVII is Todds magnum opus is because he wants TESVII to take place in the entire continent of Tamriel but with current technology he doesn't want to try and build it because he wants the game to feature full destructability, a return to roots in advanced RPG mechanics yet still have more actiony combat, and wants to make the size of the world be more accurate to canon which none of the games post daggerfall have done.

If you want to know what the story is going to be there's some debate but the one the team is leaning towards is the Dwemer have been preparing for an invasion of Tamriel in a pocket dimension and the games "gimmic" other than taking place in all of Tamriel and advanced customization will be the inclusion of flintlock pistols, blunderbusses, etc and steampunk elements because of the Dwemer. >>378745180
The team actually did take some inspiration from the trailers of no mans sky but the game is more like Star Citizen if it was made by Bethesda.
>>
File: 1494746312539.jpg (12KB, 280x200px) Image search: [Google]
1494746312539.jpg
12KB, 280x200px
>>378745229
>actually thing
>thing

nice try
>>
>>378744236
Who gives a flying fuck, leak the ESO shit.
>>
>>378745591
>TESVI is planned to take place on Akavir.
This is exactly what I want from TESVI and that's the reason I know it's fake. Bethesda isn't competent enough to make a decision that good.
>>
It's gonna be shit
>>
>Todds Magnum Opus
fuck off todd youre a hack
>>
>>378745395
Refer to this post
>>378745591

Also if anyone wants a timeline of the games estimated release date here it is.

Starfield 2017

Game of Thrones Project 2020

TESVI 2023

Fallout project 2025

TESVII 2030
>>
No man's skyrim sounds great
>>
>>378745591
>One of the races is Human and is the first asian race in the franchise and is based off the Japanese

Finally, I can truly roleplay as Sazuki Uchiha, Sasuke Uchiha's son. All I need to do is wait for the mods to come out.
>>
>>378745884

GoT will be over and long gone by 2020
>>
>>378745884
What is the Fallout Project gonna be?
Like any conceptual ideas around at the moment?
>>
>>378745972
Game of thrones as we know it at the moment yes. But there are many spinoffs planned at the moment
>>
File: JuniorSoprano-.jpg (14KB, 408x320px) Image search: [Google]
JuniorSoprano-.jpg
14KB, 408x320px
>>378745225
Dreamboy never had the makings of a Bethesda employee.
>>
>>378745229
First of all, that is fucking NOT what the word "dystopian" means. Distopia is a genre that stipulates potentially dangerous future social order. Us, 1984, Farenheit 451 or fucking Brave New World are typical distopias: neither of them proposes medieval future societies.

Second of all: While various, frequently post-apocalyptic, anachronistic fictions where human technology and society goes backwards over time do exist, it has nothing to do with fucking visual or interpretative means. That is some amazing asspull you provided there.

Finally, it's PAINFULLY obvious, considering the the nature of TES lore that if what OP claims is true, TES setting would be some form of simulation, not the actual physical world. Godhead, dreaming and all that shit.

Finally, why would anyone fucking even belive OP's claim at this point and take them seriously is already beyond me.
>>
File: TRASH.jpg (78KB, 832x584px) Image search: [Google]
TRASH.jpg
78KB, 832x584px
>>378744236
So basically Bethesda belongs in the trash for the foreseeable future?
>>
>>378745992
They want it to be a to scale version of a post apocalyptic New York City and some surrounding areas and want to make the rumor of it being blown up simply being a myth. They're taking the Criticism about Fallout 4 seriously and plan to reintroduce the Skill System but in a more Skyrim esque fashion aswell.

The game will still feature more action based combat but they are revamping the dialogue system to be more like new vegas aswell as removing the voiced protagonist.

They are debating whether to go the cliche route of starting your character off in a vault or starting you off more similar to a blank slate character like new vegas which would allow you to choose more arbitrary characteristics like being a ghoul, android, etc.

The game will feature augmentations aswell as a dystopian cyberpunk minicity in a dome which was untouched by the war. They originally actually wanted that to be in Fallout 4 but never got around to it.
>>
>>378745804
>Bethesda isn't competent enough to make a decision that good.
It's actually a completely fucking IDIOTIC idea and that makes it something Bethesda is capable of doing. I would not be betting on it happening any time soon: just like AssCreed intentionally sits on the fucking Japanese AssCreed idea saving it for a rainy season, I'd expect that Akavir TESO is something they are going to use when the series is in the deepest rot.

But the idea of a Akavir set TES game is really dumb. Almost as dumb as the idea for setting it in fucking Cyrodiil.

>>378745591
>but the game is more like Star Citizen if it was made by Bethesda.
AHAHAHAHA I know this is like 99% fake, but for some reason this idea just completely cracks me up.
>>
>>378746629
>But the idea of a Akavir set TES game is really dumb.
How so?
>>
>>378744236
Most importantly can you fuck hot alien girls?
>>
>>378744236
is it true that the game will have two completely different main quests, depending on what you choose.
>>
>>378746937
Absolutely. The game features 12 well designed companions similar to the companions in Fallout 4 all of which can be romanced but also has generic companions similar to Skyrims which can be romanced/married aswell but with much more generic dialogue options.

The game will not have a limit on the amount of people you can romance just like Fallout 4 meaning you can have your harem of alien waifus if that is your desire. The game also features alien prostitutes.
>>378747131
I'm not sure where you heard that but the game will actually feature 5 seperate questlines based on which faction you join. 1 questline is reserved for loners if you don't like any of the factions and want to tackle whats going on on your own.
>>
>>378744236
Any chance of a new wolfenstein/doom?
>>
>>378745229
lol dystopian is dude sex not fallout or elder scroll
>>
>reddit spacing
>anyone giving a shit about Betheshit games
>>
>>378744236

So their E3 show will be exactly the same as last year?

15 minutes of old games no one cares about because we've all seen and played them before.
And 45 minutes of their one new game that is going to be boring as fuck and when it's released people will forget about it within 2 days?

Why the fuck haven't Bethesda got their ass into gear and actually done some work on the next Elder Scrolls game?
Without it they don't have shit and they're going to have the worst E3 show again this year.
>>
>>378744236
What kind of races are you talking about?
Hopefully not just space elves, humans, and reptilian humanoids.
>>
>>378747356
At E3? Wolfenstein very likely. Doom not a major title but they do have a side project similar to Wolfensteins the old blood released a year or so ago not sure if they're going to be showing that at E3. I'm not involved with any of the publishing departments at Bethesda but you do hear some rumors here and there.

There might be a Dishonored 2 and Prey DLC aswell I think they might fully scrap the Dishonored 2 expansion because of Prey but I remember it being in the works.

They are working on a sequel to Doom but its not coming out anytime soon last time I heard. Wolfenstein sequel most definitely is tho.
>>
File: 1495783799629.png (419KB, 600x610px) Image search: [Google]
1495783799629.png
419KB, 600x610px
>>378747329
STOp
>>
>>378747329
An insider told me, i don't want to get them in trouble though, so i ain't telling anything more.
I see, you mean like the main questline or just like in other games where you join these factions and have a questline for it?
>>
>>378744236
>Fallout is the beginning of the timeline, Starfield is the middle, and Elder Scrolls is Far Future

how horrifying

>They're getting a little wacky with the lore and using "Elder Scrolls time wounds" to justify lore inconsistencies.

fucking disgusting
>>
>>378745884

>TES 6
>2023

Bullshit. Bethesda wont survive that long releasing games no one gives a fuck about.
>>
>>378744236
No one cares if it's not elder scrolls.
>>
>>378746847
>How so?
First of all:
Bethesda has barely the capacity to pull off a a relatively mundane settings, much a dream like, strange land like Akavir. Remember how interesting and strange Cyrodiil sounded before Bethesda decided to actually set the game there? Yeah, now imagine that being done to Akavir.
Second: Setting the game in Akavir is about as brilliant idea as setting new Mass Effect in a new galaxy: it basically throws away all that has been established in the settings. What is the point of taking the only good left in TES settings: the settings - and basically throwing it away for a new, less detailed and inevitably disappointing new world.
Third: Akavir has less established races than Tamriel. Either they would have to go some amazing fucking gymnastics to re-introduce the traditional races in, or they would have to abandon them. The existing races are also too weird and out-wordly to be playable unless they are - once again - really transformed to be more generic and less interesting.

The strength of Akavir is in all that people imagine it to be, not in what it is. And bethesda can't make non-generic, actually interesting settings to save it's life. Setting a game there is really not a good idea.
>>
Are they forcing settlement building for the space one?
>>
>>378747626
So we wont see new Tes/F5 on this console generation?
>>
>>378744236
Any hints about the plot of Starfield?
>>
>>378747989

We will and this entire thread is guaranteed bullshit. But it probably wont be this year.
>>
I don't believe a single thing you say will come to pass but I still hope you aren't wrong.
>>
>know this is complete bullshit
>screencap anyway
>>
>>378748182
screencap this
>>
File: 1495280765800.png (367KB, 800x430px) Image search: [Google]
1495280765800.png
367KB, 800x430px
>>378744236
REMOVE THIS THREAD AND STOP SPREADING FALSE PROPAGANDA
>>
>>378748060
>>378748116
>>378748182
Nice try Todd
>>
>>378747626
New engine?
>>
>>378745160
Roflmao
>>
>>378746847
Because there's so much left to be done with the old setting. Unless they're leaving it for zos to do whatever they want.
>>
>>378747916
>dream like, strange land
Like Shivering Isles or even Morrowind?

>it basically throws away all that has been established in the settings
Except the inhabitants of Tamriel have had plenty of contact with Akaviri in the past. It's high past time we got to see the continent in a game.

>Either they would have to go some amazing fucking gymnastics to re-introduce the traditional races in, or they would have to abandon them.
The game could take place far enough into the future for there to be any number of reasons for the original races to go there.
>>
>>378744236
>Brotherhood of Steel created Nirnroot

What kinda of magic mushroom induced fantasy lore is this
>>
If you're actually a leaker why aren't you telling us the name of Elder Scrolls VI?
>>
>>378747626
Do you know how in-depth character customization is supposed to be for Starfield? What are the races exactly, are they just a bunch of reskinned TES and Fallout races or will they try something different and see if it sticks?
>>
>>378747612
Humans, Robot like races, its funny you mention space elves because they want to include a race that looks somewhat elf like to be the precursor to the elves in the elder scrolls universe but that's one of the races they're debating on adding as playable or as an easteregg because they don't want the connected universe to be the most obvious thing in the world.

They're actually taking a lot of inspiration from conspiracy alien races after the greys from Fallout. Sadly most races are humanoid/human like if you're wondering. Not many aren't. >>378747751
Fallout 4 Sold more Skyrim combined on every generation.
>>378747989
No. The since the next generation is coming out either next year or the year after I wouldn't expect either on the current gen.
>>378748028
I'd rather not but the main story actually isn't going to be the biggest focus of this game. >>378747967
They aren't "forcing it" but you will be able to build settlements on any RNG world and in certain locations on designed areas aswell. Its much more advanced than the Fallout 4 system and you will be able to basically build colonies/actual cities/etc they're basically Beta testing ideas for the colony system in TESVI.
>>378747916
They plan on reintroducing the established races via imperial colonization with prisoners. Think Australia. The world is very detailed. >>378748343
No. Its updated creation engine. This actually isn't a big deal the engine has been updated dramatically. Fallout 4 was the most stable game in the franchise and its basically becoming its own thing.
>>378748385
Skyrim? Unless oh
>>378748454
Isn't it Obvious for Marketing purposes

AkaVIr aka VI r Elder Scrolls VI. They already have the trailer planned out once the game is ready to be shown. At the end the word Akavir will be shown as the VI transitions into the VI of the title of Elder Scrolls.

If you need help its Called Elder Scrolls VI: Akavir
>>378748470
Its a combination of Fallout 4 and Skyrim for customization.
>>
>>378744236
>conceptual ESVII
>Todds Magnum Opus
nigga that nigger doesn't GET to have a magnum opus
>>
>>378748385
it's called skyrim
>>
File: 1494266142069.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1494266142069.gif
2MB, 200x200px
>>378748593
AKAVIR holy shit thats so cheesy but honestly I like it. Hope that the engine is well optimized, send a message directly to Tobb and tell him to optimize his shit because fallout 4 was honestly pretty bad for what it is and since gta 5 came out I hold everything to that standard.
>>
>>378748593

>Fallout 4 Sold more Skyrim combined on every generation.

The fuck you trying to say? That's barely even English.

If you're suggesting Fallout 4 sold better than Skyrim you're wrong because Skyrim sold over 20 million copies while Fallout 4 sold like half that.

It's clear this is fake, makes me wonder why people LARP retarded shit like this and who would believe them.
>>
File: 1496253245009.gif (134KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
1496253245009.gif
134KB, 340x340px
>>378748593
>No. Its updated creation engine. This actually isn't a big deal the engine has been updated dramatically. Fallout 4 was the most stable game in the franchise and its basically becoming its own thing.

Oh boy
>>
File: 1490758801764.png (149KB, 417x405px) Image search: [Google]
1490758801764.png
149KB, 417x405px
>>378744236
>The game is going to be a sci fi open world RPG in typical bethesda first person fashion. Its going to feature 5-10 races there's still some debate on what should and shouldn't go in and takes place in the Fallout universe just so far in the future and far away from earth that it'll only be mentioned in hints. This is part of an ongoing planned interconnected universe of every Bethesda franchise. They gave hints of this by implying the Brotherhood of Steel created nirnroot in Fallout 4. They're getting a little wacky with the lore and using "Elder Scrolls time wounds" to justify lore inconsistencies.
>>
>>378744681
what easter egg?
>>
>>378749001
Actually they haven't released Fallout 4 sales figures since November but have claimed it's their most successful game, so it may very well have sold more.
>>
>>378749158

That statement was later clarified as being "it's our best selling game within it's release week".

Bethesda haven't released sales figures nor are they bragging about it's sales because it didn't sell as well as Skyrim.
>>
>>378749138
An 'experimental plant' BOS are developing on that airship in FO4. It looks just like Nirnroot and the logs say it has the same properties.
>>
>>378749001
What gives you any indication it sold less than 20 million copies? Where are you getting these stats because it didn't. Fallout 4 was the most successfully advertised game for us even tho the game was recieved as more lackluster critically.
>>378749017
Without the creation engine mods would not be as prominent as we would have to redesign mod tools from scratch for a completely new engine. Mods are very important to Bethesda and the playerbase. Releasing a game on a more "stable engine" to appease a small minority of people while the rest of the community suffers without the same treatment they've recieved with custom would be a shame.
>>378749138
There's an easter in the prydwen of Fallout 4 which shows the Brotherhood of steel created nirnroot. This was a little hint at the tease that Fallout may be in the same universe as Elder Scrolls. This will be confirmed in Star Citizen with easter eggs linking key events to both the fallout universe and elder scrolls together.
>>
File: 23425662344.jpg (43KB, 690x460px) Image search: [Google]
23425662344.jpg
43KB, 690x460px
>>378744236
>The game is going to be a sci fi open world RPG in typical bethesda first person fashion.

DROPPED faster than a flaming ball.
>>
>>378749384
>Star Citizen
you actually had me going for a while there
>>
Either give some proofs or fuck off back to Something Awful, or was it Facepunch, I get those 2 bath of shits confused, where you can brag about your epic troll like the other guy did.
>>
>>378749384

Your English is getting worse with every post you make.
>>
>>378749384
Ah I meant Starfield not Star Citizen. Slip of the tongue.
>>378749495
Its just freudian slip because we did take some inspiration from the game. Stop grasping at straws.
>>378749559
I made this post very early in the morning and I haven't gotten any sleep.
>>
>>378749384
>Star Citizen
You can't fuck up like this if you're trying to make people believe you
>>
>>378749559

He's probably some poo in the loo Rashid who has nothing better in his life than to pretend he's someone he's not on 4chan.
>>
>>378744236
>Feel free to ask any questions.
Ok ill bite

What engine is starfield gonna use?

>hints of this by implying the Brotherhood of Steel created nirnroot in Fallout 4
where?
>>
Testing
>>
>>378745972
>GoT will be over and long gone by 2020
The main series will be

They will do spin offs though for sure
>>
>>378748392
>Like Shivering Isles or even Morrowind?
Not at all. Shivering Islands is a one-off crazy concept that makes for a fun short expansion but not a settings that could carry an entire game.
As for Morrowind, it's actually one of the dullest settings on paper of the entire Tamriel. Vardenfell is just a grey island with a vulcan in a middle, rest is dull grey wasteland and some swamps. The only most evocative images of the settings, such as Vivec, are actually unsurprisingly the most disappointing parts of the game.

>It's high past time we got to see the continent in a game.
Not really. It's like a twelve years old of what would be awesome. Bethesda's utter inability to transform the interesting and non-generic ideas into anything worth-while is pretty much established already. And some things are better off being talked about, not depicted.

>The game could take place far enough into the future for there to be any number of reasons for the original races to go there.
Yes. Plenty of shitty, contrived reasons that again defeat the fucking point of going into entirely unique settings.

Again, WHY?! I mean I know Beth is capable of doing something like that purely because naive morons like you exist, it would be a gimmick like the fucking dragons in Skyrim: but it's actually a stupid idea. Why do you people need everything being served to you, even if that comes at the expense of being compromised and dumbed down?

Why can't Akavir be that "strange land", a true mystery of the TES universe. It's never going to live up even close how people imagined it to begin with.

You people really are kids.
>>
>>378747751
I wish it were true anon.
>>
File: courier.jpg (13KB, 242x330px) Image search: [Google]
courier.jpg
13KB, 242x330px
This can't be real. I know this is fake. The next Fallout is gonna take place in Chicago. We didnt know the canon ending to fallout 3 until deacon bragged about clean drinking water which pretty much confirmed it. Enclave is prob going to play a big role in it, and ED-E as well. This next game might show what was on ED-Es drive/what he was suppose to deliver. Im also hoping that It will hint the fate of the mojave wasteland and what happened with the courier, the only Canon endings are Mr house or independent. Based on the couriers character and its personality If he was a GOOD courier he would have sided with mr house and rebuild the mojave, If he was a BAD courier he would of taken all the glory for himself and claimed Independence. Based on his actions throughout the game (most likely,) He was a semi good courier. If 1 is Very bad and 5 is Very Good he would be a 4 or a 3.5 on a scale from 1-5.
>>
>>378749785
Creation engine.

On the Prydwen in Fallout 4.
>>
>>378749785
http://kotaku.com/fallout-4-and-skyrim-might-be-in-the-same-universe-1745249353

Sorry that it's kotaku
>>
File: VM.jpg (30KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
VM.jpg
30KB, 600x450px
>>378744236
>Everything posted in this OP
>>
>>378744795
>>378744910
>Big leaks first break on 4chan all the time
this.
some anon came here a few months ago from R* telling us RDR2 would be announced soon and it will have 7 different main protags, and when R* announced it, there is 7 different guys in the promo pics
>>
File: 1479821981513.jpg (156KB, 600x616px) Image search: [Google]
1479821981513.jpg
156KB, 600x616px
>>378744236
>ANOTHER Skyrim rehash

I believe this
>>
>>378744236
What about paid modding?
>>
>>378744236
>TES universe is canonically just a part of a dream
>Tamriel has completely different continent layout, two moons and to large extent different laws of physics
>The astrology is completely different, including some completely fantastic concepts like the Sun being a fucking hole.
>Not even going to delve into magic and existence of Oblivion
>Nah, it's just Earth, just faaaaar in the future
PLEASE tell me it's fake and Bethesda isn't THAT retarded and not giving a shit about their own games' lore

Sci-Fi Bethesda game would actually sound cool though, as long as it wouldn't be such horribly simplified and casualised and terribly written as FO4 and to large extent Skyrim. It probably will, but if it has been in development since FO3 there is some hope left.
>>
>>378748593
This can't be real. I know this is fake. The next Fallout is gonna take place in Chicago. We didnt know the canon ending to fallout 3 until deacon bragged about clean drinking water which pretty much confirmed it. Enclave is prob going to play a big role in it, and ED-E as well. This next game might show what was on ED-Es drive/what he was suppose to deliver. Im also hoping that It will hint the fate of the mojave wasteland and what happened with the courier, the only Canon endings are Mr house or independent. Based on the couriers character and its personality If he was a GOOD courier he would have sided with mr house and rebuild the mojave, If he was a BAD courier he would of taken all the glory for himself and claimed Independence. Based on his actions throughout the game (most likely,) He was a semi good courier. If 1 is Very bad and 5 is Very Good he would be a 4 or a 3.5 on a scale from 1-5.
>>
>>378750069
>>378749893
Ok fuckin seriously, 4chan is acting up big time.
>>
>>378749964

Yeah, and when that happens it's usually a short post with information we will soon be able to confirm. Not 20 paragraph long posts of fanfiction we'll never be able to confirm because the games in question wont be released for another 5+ years.
>>
File: Alex Surprised.png (89KB, 261x238px) Image search: [Google]
Alex Surprised.png
89KB, 261x238px
Give the whole enchilada on Elder Scrolls VI leaker bro Salulard.

Why did they choose Akavir?

What are the gameplay improvements going to be like? Will it play similar to Skyrim?

Will it be released this gen PS4/Xbone?

Bonus Question: The Evil Within 2???
>>
>>378750132
Well the game he's on about would be announced next week so we'll see.
>>
>>378750185

They'll be talking about Evil Within 2 this year. Which is funny because this supposed "leaker" hasn't mentioned it at all. He probably forgot it exists (like most of us).
>>
>>378745884
>TESVII 2030
well it better be todds magnus opus and have the entire continent as i will nearly be dead by then and if not nearly senile with crippling arthritis. might be the last game I play
>>
>>378750132
No one can guess a game to the detail OP gave, if hes right chances are everything else he says is true
>>
>>378744361
too fucking bad this is true
>>
Any improvements in game mechanics or is casualization the way to go?
>>
>>378744236
is Fallout 4 VR pc exclusive?
>>
File: nRfXN6g.jpg (21KB, 640x479px) Image search: [Google]
nRfXN6g.jpg
21KB, 640x479px
>takes place in the Fallout universe just so far in the future and far away from earth that it'll only be mentioned in hints.
> interconnected universe of every Bethesda franchise.

Bethesda can't possibly kill over the fallout lore even more, right? RIGHT?
>>
>>378750214
Even that wouldn't confirm it since starfield has been known for a while because of its trademark.
>>
>>378746605
Bad move. Cyberpunk 2077 will make Bethesda's foray into the genre a kindergartner school project in comparison.
>>
I work at another Bethesda studio and can confirm Starfield.
>>
>>378744236
>They are working on Skyrim VR aswell but they aren't sure if they are going to show it yet
Riiiiight, two weeks before and they’ve no idea whether they’re gonna show something. Mhm, okay anon.
>>
>>378750591

Starfield is the next Elder Scrolls game.
>>
>>378750705

These things are really done down to the wire. Starfield was supposed to be last year but decided against it in the last hour after not being entirely happy.
>>
>>378748968
what, the fuck is that gif?
at first it looked like he was ass blasting a chicken
>>
>>378750185
It honestly was always planned in conceptual stages because of the correlation with the lettering.

TESVI

AkaVIr. Its mostly done for marketing purposes. But as the game left more than just conceptual stages it was realized it'd be a great place to test out colonial system.

The gameplay will play very similar to Skyrim just much much better in the combat very actiony and very inspired by a lot of combat mods for Skyrim. It will have a survival mode aswell

Also its very doubtful it will be released on the PS4 and Xbone. Its probably going to be a PS5 Launch Title.

And yes the evil within 2 is planned for E3. I don't see why they wouldn't show it. >>378750557
They do have a PSVR version in the works but the team is not confident with it. Its up to Todd if he wants to announce that version with the PC version.
>>378750454
Yes the gameplay is much better and the features are more complex than Fallout 4.
>>378750705
You clearly have no knowledge of how these press conferences work. I was at the last one where Fallout 4 was announced and I remember hearing Red Dead Redemption 2 was going to be announced at the Sony Press conference from a friend of mine. Guess what it got delayed. You have to make changes on the fly based on what the team/superiors think is correct.
>>
>>378750834

No they're not. These events are planned out months in advanced and rehearsed daily. Bethesda will have an entire team of hundreds of people literally working on stuff to show off at E3 and nothing else (literally mock ups of unfinished games that look presentable).

These events cost huge money and are not things they just change at the last minute because.
>>
How did they go from exploring space to being stuck on a planet with swords and shit?
>>
>>378750705
I mean, it kind of does. I doubt big long showcase aren't, but short trailers definitely are.
RDR2 trailer got delayed because some fags were shot up at a bar
>>
>>378744236
Bullshit. Where is Tango Gameworks in all of this? We know that there is a new Psycho Break in development.
>>
File: 1469879509899.png (1MB, 3630x1615px) Image search: [Google]
1469879509899.png
1MB, 3630x1615px
>>378751040
just like real life
>>
>>378751028

The events are planned sure, but the final versions are only determined in the last 2 weeks during rehearsal. I don't literally mean in the last 60 minutes before they present.
>>
>>378750132
no that R* anon gave a thread like this answering questions.
of course, this is 4chan "The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact" but that does not mean that devs don't come here to leak shit, it has happened before and will happen again.
A lot of devs are actual vidya fans and this board is one of the most popular places for vidya discussions on the net
>>
>>378750067
A Dragon Break happened :^)
>>
>>378751264
I actually looked it up fuck you
>>
File: by the three.jpg (135KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
by the three.jpg
135KB, 400x400px
>>378744236
This is triggering me so hard you cannot even imagine.
Fuck bethesda if this is even remotely real.
>>
>>378751040
>How did they go from exploring space to being stuck on a planet with swords and shit?
Are you people completely fucking retarded? Do you not actually have even the faintest clue what TES games are about?
>>
>>378744236
Fake and gay
>>
File: what-hi.png (24KB, 600x491px) Image search: [Google]
what-hi.png
24KB, 600x491px
>>378750927
are bethesda working on a new engine at all for any of these games you say are in production?
>>
>>378750927
Are there dragons in tes 6?
>>
>>378751264
Fuck you anon this is actually some pretty fucking good alt fiction.
>>
>Fallout 4 VR
>Skyrim VR

Please god let this be true
>>
>>378751759

Didn't Bethesda announce Fallout 4 VR last year?
>>
>>378750927
I refuse to believe that there isn't going to be even one Elder Scrolls on this gen. That would be a criminally retarded move.

But moving on, the focus is going to be on just guns in Starfield? Or are there going to be melee weapons like lightsabers present as well?

And what's the cool "gimmick" in it? For instance, Skyrim had the shouts and dragons. Fallout 4 had the Armor.
>>
>>378746397
I appreciated your post pal
>>
>meme shit

I had a hard time imagining how Bethesda could possibly fall further, but this is it.
>>
>>378751541
Collecting everything from ruins?
>>
File: 1473533511331.png (302KB, 635x457px) Image search: [Google]
1473533511331.png
302KB, 635x457px
>>378744681
inb4 you meet Anu and Padomay arguing over Nir in Starfield and witness Anu firing himself off into deep space to become an amaranth.
>>
>>378751591
No. Just heavily modifying the creation engine. I'll reiterate what I said in the last posts relating to this. Without the creation engine mods would not be as prominent as we would have to redesign mod tools from scratch for a completely new engine. Mods are very important to Bethesda and the playerbase. Releasing a game on a more "stable engine" to appease a small minority of people while the rest of the community suffers without the same treatment they've recieved with custom would be a shame.
>>378751605
Yes actually. Akavir is home of the Dragons. There is however a lore issue that the team is internally debating on how to resolve as in the current lore dragons have been wiped out in Akavir.

Two solutions are the Dragons who were awaken in Tamriel make a mass migration to Akavir sometime after the events of Skyrim that was just a myth.
>>378751832
Yeah its mostly guns. The customization is a much better version than Fallout 4 but yes there are melee weapons aswell. There are weapons similar to lightsabers but nothing that obvious.

Starfield at one point might have actually been a star wars game conceptually before the whole disney fiasco. There were talks in the work for making a Bethesda star wars game.
>>
>conference in 10 days
>still planing if they want to show a game
no
>>
>>378744236
This is too good to be Bethesda, I don't believe you
>>
>>378744236
>They gave hints of this by implying the Brotherhood of Steel created nirnroot in Fallout 4. They're getting a little wacky with the lore and using "Elder Scrolls time wounds" to justify lore inconsistencies.

Did you actually believe anyone would believe that? Pathetic bait

Also
>Its going to feature 5-10 races
Certainly not. They're already hating themselves for having a similar amount in the TES series
>>
On a slightly unrelated note:
Oblivion, Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas are on GOG now. Other Bethesda titles are also heavily discounted.

>inb4 thanks for the heads up, I now have a convenient version of the games to pirate ;^)
Yes, yes, you're very witty and original.
>>
>>378744236
>I'm a leaker
Can't you get pills for that?
>>
>No wolfenstein
RIOT
I
O
T
>>
>>378744236
>all that VR

But what happened to Doom VR?
>>
>>378752260
Thanks for the heads up, now I might actually try New Vegas with all the dlc because my steam version doesn't work for me
>>
Hey OP, if you really work at Bethesda then we'd like to see your worker ID. You know, the one they give out to everyone that works at Bethesda.

You can edit out information that would identify you, but if you can't even provide this then why should we believe you?
>>
>>378752084
>Without the creation engine mods would not be as prominent
I read it, and it makes sense, but undeniably that engine is prehistoric.
Despite fallout 4's looking nice, the physics and general feel and movement of the game and chars felt ancient.
Plus they still have to make cells to get the game to function. Again, a prehistoric concept, especially when you have games like witcher 3, BTFO and bethesda game in visuals, detail and amount of NPC's on screen.

I'm not a dev, so I don't know what decisions they make, of course eventually it all comes down to what makes money, but that engine can only get them so far before sales dwindle.

If we get TES7 in 2030 and it is using a 35-40 year old engine, well no one is gonna buy it.
>>
>>378744236
so is the elder scrolls VI or VII gonna be todds magnum opus, or is it both?
>>
>>378752398

Same thing that happened to Fallout 4 VR they announced last year at E3.

VR was actually shit and consoles couldn't handle it.
>>
File: Curious Cat.jpg (8KB, 250x201px) Image search: [Google]
Curious Cat.jpg
8KB, 250x201px
>>378752084
Appreciate your responses. One thing I've been always curious about. What were the Bethesda team's reactions when the Witcher 3 was released and blew everyone away in 2015? Although it definitely took a lot of cues from Skyrim. What about Final Fantasy XV? Zelda: BOTW and Cyberpunk 2077? It'd be great if you could provide some insight into what sort based big T is behind the scenes. Does he get envious of such games? Or do they serve to motivate him to come up with something even better?
>>
File: Jacques_Luois_David_ Accademia.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Jacques_Luois_David_ Accademia.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>378750920
Rubbing a cattail.
>>
>>378744236
Thank god youre just a shitposter
>>
Why is this thread still alive? The leaks aren't even believable.
>>
File: 1427995704118.jpg (37KB, 600x610px) Image search: [Google]
1427995704118.jpg
37KB, 600x610px
>>378752794
Y-yeah, totally. Everything is ludicrously false hahaha.
>>
>>378752649
>cattail.
never seen one don't think we have them here

>>378752794
>aren't even believable.
i'm inclined to believe this anon. we will see if starfield gets announced at E3
>>
I'm saving all of these "leaks", and once E3 is over I'll check them out with a friend of mine.
>>
>>378752504
He's already mentioned that is VII because it would contain all of tamriel.
>>
File: 1466518995376.jpg (72KB, 512x489px) Image search: [Google]
1466518995376.jpg
72KB, 512x489px
Its a...
>"Oh hey I have such a cool fan-fiction idea to connect these EPIC video game series together."
>"Wait no I'll just get called a faggot."
>"I know! I'll pretend to be a leaker! Then I can post, without evidence, my AWESOME head-cannon without consequence!"
...thread
>>
>>378752504
VII refer to this post
>>378745591
Here^
>>378752549
The Witcher 3 was actually one of the biggest reasons why Fallout 4 had a voiced protagonist. Sadly didn't work as well as we thought. Skyrim still outperforms The Witcher 3 for consumers and is played more even to this day so basically we're just trying to go back to our roots and expand the RPG mechanics while still trying to make the game actiony and fun to play.

We aren't taking any inspiration from Final Fantasy XV or BOTW but the team is a fan of the BOTW in particularly.

As for Cyberpunk 2077 I don't know much about the game. I know some people who are friends with some people at CD Project Red and the game seems to be having some development issues but it does seem fun. Todd isn't envious about any of those games really but Todd really loves minecraft and games with serious customization. That's why there's such a big push for it in our future titles and why the settlement system was a thing in the first place. We get it was recieved very mix but we're confident most of the playerbase enjoyed it especially with mods.

We're expanding it to be much more complex and customizable in future titles and Todd wants TESVII to be the most in depth, customizable, destructable game in the franchises. Every building you see can be destroyed, every tree can be cut down, etc. There will be elements of this in TESVI and Starfield but nowhere near as good as what we want to do in the future.
>>
>>378752971
I would rather hear VI be the magnum opus as opposed to VII, scheduled for 2030
>>
WHERE IS SKYRIM SPECIAL EDITION FOR THE NINTENDO SWITCH
>>
File: 1417559950399.png (70KB, 288x288px) Image search: [Google]
1417559950399.png
70KB, 288x288px
>>378752928
>I'm inclined to believe this completely base-less rumour posted by some anonymous poster on a 4chan board
SHIGGY DIGGY
>>
File: 1431933363814.png (93KB, 429x464px) Image search: [Google]
1431933363814.png
93KB, 429x464px
>>378753014
Also:
>Is trying to be an anonymous leaker
>Is a name fag
>>
>>378753446
Its mostly so I can go I told you so once E3 happens :)
>>
Are you off your meds Anon?
>>
>>378744236
And I'm the fucking Pope.
>>
>>378753242
They have to remove the blood out of it because the only people who buy nintendo products are children
>>
>>378744313
OH FUCK
>>
>>378752084
Hey, what has Beth concluded on the whole "Paid Mods" thing?

The way I see it - If they want paid mods to be a thing they should roll the paid mods out alongside the game's release.

I DO hope that payed mods become a thing. I am a small scale dev IRL, but making small DLC sized expansions for an established game like TES would be more up my alley.
>>
>>378753131
>We get it was recieved very mix
the issue I had with the customization was limitations, it had limited amount of items you could set in teh area, and it was pointless, it gave little to no benefit to the game.
After you spend a few hours building just for 20 npc's called "civillian" to move in and do nothing for you.
It's hard to get attached to a created settlement if it's just an empty tacked on feature that ultimately wastes your time.
Thing is that could have been an end game, game extender but instead it became a boring chore.
>>
>>378753743
>I DO hope that payed mods become a thing
that was fallout 4's DLC anon
>>
>>378753014
>dumbass is getting basic information wrong and just stating things that everyone else has known for a while
>>
>>378753446
That's so when he takes his trip off it looks like someone else is replying to him.
or maybe op iS A GEnuine leaker
>>
>>378753743
Honestly i'd rather not comment much on the paid mods thing. I'll just say this. The whole BS rumor about us going to Valve about paid mods is a lie. They came to us. Valve pushed the paid mod thing and if we bring it back its not our fault. Its Valves or the big boys down at Zenimax making a deal.
>>
>>378754006
>Its Valves
>doesn't even realize that Bethesda doesn't do things via the steam workshop anymore, but rather their own website

Good god you're a terrible fucking leaker.
>>
>>378753131
I just want to say that I loved the Vampire/Werewolf transformations in Skyrim. They may be a bit clunky gameplay-wise but provide a great role-playing experience. There is potential for these to be expanded even further. Hope you're going to be looking into them in the future.
>>
Thanks for the info. Will there be loading screens to enter buildings in Starfield? Fallout 4 had houses you could enter in settlements but the larger environments and towns, you had to go through a loading screen.
>>
>>378752084
>Akavir is home of the Dragons. There is however a lore issue that the team is internally debating on how to resolve as in the current lore dragons have been wiped out in Akavir.
so this is you roleplaying because this is the only way this post would make any fucking sense

TES VI either has dragons or it doesn't. your reasoning is entirely based on lorefagging and not based on developement
>>
>>378754006
valve can never market paid mods while the nexus exists and any serious modder uses the nexus over the workshop anyway.
look at what happened to FO4 modding scene when the console shit on bethesda.shit came out.
it virtually killed the scene.
If a game comes out from them with paid mods included the scene will either die or people will plagiarize and pirate mods.

tl;dr, paid mods is shit and should be up to the modder
>>
>>378754136
It doesn't even make sense, this guy doesn't know fuck about his lore. Akavir is not home of the dragons, and it's been long establish that they were wiped out in Akavir by the native Akaviri peoples, that's the entire origin of the Blades.
>>
Hey Todd when will your undercover modding team finish porting loverslab to SPE?
>>
>>378754087
You miss the concept of what I was saying straw grasper. Valve is the one who brought the whole paid mods thing to light and into the public eye. Also there's no way valve is going to allow us to sell mods on OUR platform while we sell the game on steam without some sort of cut.

Haven't you heard of the whole EA fiasco where EA wanted sell DLC without valve getting a cut and valve was saying no so that's why they left and created origin in the first place. Paid mods as long as we're on steam WILL ALWAYS have to do with valve. Workshop or not. >>378754136
I said they would? How does my post not imply gameplay didn't come first?
>>
>>378753139
Same here... we might not even be alive by that point. And even if we are we'd be lame middle guys with nagging wives that either don't like vidya or have no time for it.
>>
>>378754198
>paid mods is shit and should be up to the modder
but it is up to the modder.

get back to your chapel, you redneck
>>
>>378754087
Surely you don't mean that.
Anon, op is a real leaker. he releases
Groundbreaking information
End of discussion
Truly
How can you think he
Is a liar. It' just
Silly
To sum it up the leaks
He
Released are true. Just wait for
E3
And you'll
Definitely see he was right
>>
>>378754554
yeah up to the modder but valve was pushing that shit and taking a fat cut from the mods, making more than the mod creator, and bethesda must have been getting a cut.

On the nexus, some modders have donation tabs, patreon, etc.
what valve was doing was plain old jewishness.
>>
>>378745591

>The reason why TESVII is Todds magnum opus is because he wants TESVII to take place in the entire continent of Tamriel but with current technology he doesn't want to try and build it because he wants the game to feature full destructability, a return to roots in advanced RPG mechanics yet still have more actiony combat, and wants to make the size of the world be more accurate to canon which none of the games post daggerfall have done.

God I can only imagine Old Todd on stage showing this off, and I'll know he's full of shit, but I'll Want To Believe
>>
>>378749924
In this original poster ?
>stupid use of greentext

ITT:Newfags
>>
How do you put in Elder Scrolls as Far Future? Dont they have swords and magic and we wuz kings? How do you regress that much from nuclear shelters
>>
File: S_KIXGBb.jpg (41KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
S_KIXGBb.jpg
41KB, 500x500px
Anyways guys I have to go. I have work to do. Was fun please screencap this thread i'll archive it myself when the day comes to shittalk naysayers of course :D

I know not everyone on here is the hipster type who hates ever video game especially new and popular ones so I hope this informations excites those of you who do like our games. I hope I don't get fired but I hate secrecy.

Also i've heard Rumors about Left 4 Dead 3 this conference I know that's not related Bethesda at all but friend of a friend and all that. Keep your eyes peeled. Stay optomistic and i'll see you guys June 11th.
>>
That was a fun erp and all but I feel like you should get back to daydreaming todd.
>>
>>378745884
>TESVII 2030
Something to play on my deathbed then.
>>
>>378754635
What happened here?
>>
>>378755269
Idk. There most definitely isn't a message hidden in the post
>>
>>378745884
>tfw ill be in my fucking 30s when Tes6 comes out

WHAT THE HELL WORK QUICKER?!
>>
>>378744361
They need to drop that fucking engine already
>>
>>378755592
Not gonna happen
>>
they should use UE4 and invest all their talent in making the game instead of the engine
>>
File: 1477776396468.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1477776396468.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>378755505
>mfw Ill be 45 and nearly dead

also
MODDDS
UNDERAGE B&
>>
>>378752089
This
Sad, I like quite a lot of ideas of this roleplayer
>>
>>378755125
Take care comrade. See you at E3.

Not gonna lie, /HYPE/ af atm tbqhwy famalam. I was gonna watch Beth's conference anyway but now I'm really looking forward to it.
>>
>>378744236
>Starfield has space travel but Elder Scrolls takes place in far future with no space travel

Ok.
>>
>>378744681
>TES fanfiction
ftfy
>>
>Elder Scrols VII which is Todds Magnum Opus
So, it's going to feature the whole of Tamriel in all its glory?
>>
>>378756309
Yep look what the leaker said here
>>378745591
>>
>>378745591
>TESVI or TESVII well TESVI is planned to take place on Akavir
I KNEW IT. I KNEW THEY WOULDN'T MAKE ANOTHER GAME WITHOUT DRAGONS
>>
>>378756449
You know all the dragons in Akavir are dead right?
>>
>>378756745
You know all the ones in Tamriel were dead too, prior to Alduin's return, right?
>>
>>378755109
The Elder Scrolls universe is an advanced simulation.
>>
>>378744236
4/10 fanfic.
Too many inconsistencies, if only elder scroll time wounds were real, then you might make sense.
>>
File: Pleiadian-alien.jpg (34KB, 600x449px) Image search: [Google]
Pleiadian-alien.jpg
34KB, 600x449px
>>378748593
>...conspiracy alien races after the greys from Fallout.

The conspirancy alien races and the lore surrounding them would make a cool fucking game. I read a lot about the /x/ stuff when I was younger. Below is what I remember.

>one of the dinosaur species developed intelligence - like humans
>their civilization was prosperous
>then the big ass asteroid was discovered
>they couldn't do much about it - so they decided to escape to other stars
>they sent many generation ships towards every star that could host life (principle being the "not putting one's eggs in a single basket")
>many didn't make it, many made it half-dead and a few succeeded
>however no planets were sufficently habitable so the survivors could only build terraforming facilities and would the kill themselves

>millions of years pass

>terraforming is done
>dinos have reawakened
>dinos are staring to explore stars
>dinos meet other dinos from other "egg baskets" - each dino being diverged accoding to their refuge planet (big dinos, mean dinos, grey dinos, etc)
>are puzzled that they have the same genetic makeup and similar species and whatnot
>finally they find out that all of them originate from Earth

>each one of the wants earth for themselves
>Dino World War
>see that new intelligent species have arisen on earth - humans
>dinos peace out and make a pact where Earth remains as a zoo and that they abduct a few humans who will be made into neutral "Peacekeepers" between dino nations.
>these humans are heavily modifier genetically and cybernetically - they are made into literal Supermen
>however the makers of those humans also install telepathic backdoors into their brain so that they could direct them

>somehow this "space illuminati" group gets whiped out and now these "Peacekeeper" supermen don't recieve subconcious directives anymore
>being literal mind slaves, they can't help themselves but to make stupid shit
>they become literal Space feminazi supermen
>>
>>378744236

can you tell them to stop making VR shit
>>
>>378750349
/v/ better start exercising and eating healthy, otherwise you won't see the day those games come out.
>>
File: 1495987519393.jpg (37KB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
1495987519393.jpg
37KB, 500x313px
>>378744236
>The game is going to be a sci fi open world RPG in typical bethesda first person fashion. Its going to feature 5-10 races there's still some debate on what should and shouldn't go in and takes place in the Fallout universe just so far in the future and far away from earth that it'll only be mentioned in hints. This is part of an ongoing planned interconnected universe of every Bethesda franchise. They gave hints of this by implying the Brotherhood of Steel created nirnroot in Fallout 4. They're getting a little wacky with the lore and using "Elder Scrolls time wounds" to justify lore inconsistencies.

Almost had me there anon, there's no way Bethdesa could be this incompetent and insulting to the people who gave a shit about the original Fallouts in the first place... r-right?
>>
>>378745591
>TESVI in Akavir
>new races following existing lore
That sounds too good for Beth, but also Akavir is almost entirely hostile so I doubt that'll be a mainline RPG entry.

>Todd wants to return to RPG roots
>wants to make all of Tamriel with scale that will match fucking Daggerfall for region size
This is blatant lies, TES has been perpetually casualising and Morrowind, Oblivion and Skyrim all roughly match each other for scale. They'll do the same thing again for sequels.

>bring back the Dwemer and include steampunk aesthetic
>this would ignore many hints already existing in lore
Sounds retarded and so possibly true, but I doubt it.
>>
>leak from someone other than trainwiz

Yeah, no. Back to 9gag with you OP.
>>
>>378744236

Dunno if you're still here but-

What can we expect from the game formula?

Is it STILL going to be the same tired exhausted over-used features from the past 3 games?

Or are we FINALLY going to get a revised and fresh formula?

Are there going to be actual RPG elements again? Or are we to expect the same, shallow, hollowed out shit from Skyrim and even worse, FO4? Every game, they further dumb down the RPG aspects, and as a result, each new game just feels less and less interesting in terms of character development. There is no fun in being able to do everything and anything, and strip away all forms of challenge and obstacles.

Will there be better writing? Will they finally get rid of Emil? The writing in-house is really bad man.

Thanks.
>>
File: 1494010676775.jpg (90KB, 717x716px) Image search: [Google]
1494010676775.jpg
90KB, 717x716px
Fake
>>
>>378757006
Sounds good

Would be pretty cool to fuck around in a world which contains, talking dinosaurs, feminazi bitches with superpowers, genocides of offensive species, different dino species back stabbing each other for some material shit. Some grey dinos trying to recapture those primordial forces that are those Peacekeepers to conquer the galaxy.

Sounds really fun.
>>
>>378747751
You're honestly delusional at this point.
>>
>>378746605

>They're taking the Criticism about Fallout 4 seriously and plan to reintroduce the Skill System but in a more Skyrim esque fashion aswell.
> reintroduce the Skill System but in a more Skyrim esque fashion aswell.
>Skyrim esque fashion aswell.

Interest lost.
>>
>>378744236
I thought the timeline was gonna be revealed with Prey desu with their Talos 1 space ship
>>
>>378757829
I think how leveling works in Skyrim is really satisfying
>>
>>378745992
>>378746605
And at this moment everything was a 100% lie. No company makes any plans for a 2025 game. There would be zero seconds dedicated to planning it out in even general details, and certainly no "debating" over it. Industry changes, focus groups change, you literally cannot plan for it. It's as idiotic as saying that Valve were planning that HL2 Episode 2 would take place in a forest after they released Half Life 1 (9 years before).
>>
File: 1495343680772.jpg (32KB, 316x321px) Image search: [Google]
1495343680772.jpg
32KB, 316x321px
>>378749291
>An 'experimental plant' BOS are developing on that airship in FO4. It looks just like Nirnroot and the logs say it has the same properties.
>There's an easter in the prydwen of Fallout 4 which shows the Brotherhood of steel created nirnroot. This was a little hint at the tease that Fallout may be in the same universe as Elder Scrolls. This will be confirmed in Star Citizen with easter eggs linking key events to both the fallout universe and elder scrolls together.
>This was a little hint at the tease that Fallout may be in the same universe as Elder Scrolls

I hones to god hope Bethdesa burns to the fucking ground.
>>
>>378758062

Leveling, maybe.

But stats, attributes, and skills being dumbed down so hard, no.

There's nothing satisfying about being a jack of all trades character. It's boring. There's no limitations, nothing that roadblocks you and forces you to use your select skills to get you around that obnstacle. It undermines the entire concept of an RPG.
>>
>>378758090
>Oblivion was teased 7 years before it came out

ok bud
>>
>>378747916
>What is the point of taking the only good left in TES settings: the settings - and basically throwing it away for a new, less detailed and inevitably disappointing new world.
They already do this anon.
>>
>>378750069
Getting tired of the urban setting, give me fallout in texas
>>
>>378757530
Its the plan
Todd actually dislikes casualising his games, but he have to listen to stockholders
>>
>>378758218
anon, we are talking about a game where the player is a lone hero
we are not talking about a party based RPG
get that through your head, faggot
>>
File: rly.jpg (12KB, 284x400px) Image search: [Google]
rly.jpg
12KB, 284x400px
>>378753936
whatever aidsyour delusions anon
>>
>>378757493
Bloodborne says hello newfag
>>
The reality is a lot more boring than you think. It's Stafield in 2017, a mobile game in 2018 (yes, they called it "bigger than anything they've ever done", which is not technically a lie because it's going to be their biggest mobile game), then in late 2019 or 2020 TES VI set in either Valenwood or Hammerfell.
>>
File: QpEYTkt.png (740KB, 525x801px) Image search: [Google]
QpEYTkt.png
740KB, 525x801px
>>378755125
tell Todd to hand over the Lore and nobody gets hurt.
>>
I bet the release date for Starfield will be a meme date like 6/12/18
>>
>>378759771
Its coming this year though
>>
>>378759269
>guy gives out info that is already public or flat out wrong
>its real newfag!!!

You're dumb
>>
File: 1469843979355.png (231KB, 304x366px) Image search: [Google]
1469843979355.png
231KB, 304x366px
>>378744236
>2 new IPs
>2 VR remakes
>and VI

yeah, really legit leaks here....
>>
>>378744236
>and Elder Scrolls is Far Future
Thank fucking Christ I don't want another rushed shit
>>
File: KECKQaG.jpg (46KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
KECKQaG.jpg
46KB, 640x360px
Whats the plans for NPC AI OP?

Skyrims was a step back from Oblivion, they did absolutely nothing while in Oblivion they were less predictable.
>>
>>378753794
>After you spend a few hours building just for 20 npc's called "civillian" to move in and do nothing for you
Literally all I could think of after dedicating hours to setting up my communities and having no fucking named NPCs, proper quests, perks or fucking anything happen was how much of a fuck up the whole system was. I assumed that settlements were supposed to replace old school towns, you could build communities and it'd tie into the story, but there was fucking nothing. There were three towns in Fallout 4,and two were streets apart from each other. What fucking bullshit. I'm a 24 year old with no experience in game design but even I know that if you're gonna shrug and tell your player base to build your towns for you, you have to incentivise it.

I will never, ever pay money for Fallout 4, I consider it aggressively insulting to the consumer. Fallout 3 and Skyrim are excusable on some level or another but Fallout 4 is not.
>>
File: 1429300755758.png (477KB, 653x766px) Image search: [Google]
1429300755758.png
477KB, 653x766px
>>378746605
>read this post
>it's pretty good
>read reintroduce skill system
>get excited
>in a more skyrim esque fashion
>all hype immediately gone
just copy obsidian word for word you fucking retards
>>
Todd here. I actually love the whole Todd Posting meme.
>>
>>378760225
Prove its wrong
>>
>>378760471
They do the same things in skyrim and oblivion, oblivion just has a handful of "and then they go do something at night" which was tied to a specific quest every single time.

Having more happen would be nice though.
>>
>>378758356
It was a whole different game. Oblivion that we know today was started from scratch in late 2002.
>>
File: sneak.jpg (49KB, 425x273px) Image search: [Google]
sneak.jpg
49KB, 425x273px
>>378761860
There was systems present in oblivion completely removed in skyrim, like responsibility. Other areas like disposition were simplified. for example NPCs in Oblivion would check their inventory for food, if they didn't have any some would attempt to steal from other NPCs or their surroundings if they had low enough responsibility. They could actively loot from bodies around them. In skyrim, an animation just gets played for things while having no actual effect in the world.

Schedules were massively simplified. Most NPCs in Oblivion had week long schedules, Skyrims have a bare bones schedule that repeats every 20 hours.
>>
>Takes place in the fallout universe
>"Basically Fallout is the beginning of the timeline, Starfield is the middle, and Elder Scrolls is Far Future."

this shit better be fake op, i don't want fallout lore to be ruined any more than it already is
>>
>>378762868
That actually sounds familiar, but I don't remember because I have literally never seen an NPC do anything interesting in oblivion. Maybe I just wasn't paying attention.
>>
File: CitySwimmer.png (1006KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
CitySwimmer.png
1006KB, 600x1000px
>>378763175
Pic related in Bravil(?) would end up dead in pretty much every one of my play throughs, she would always get into trouble for trying to steal some bread or something.

I've seen her running around town at 300mph with the entire town guard chasing her while all the other citizens run around screaming like headless chickens.

To add to the other points, NPCs actions were calculated in Oblivion even outside of the players cell as if the world is still living. In skyrim, everything is "frozen" to save performance unless the player is within the area. That's why sometimes in Oblivion you could fast travel to a far off area and find someone randomly dead, shit had went down without you being there.
>>
>>378762868

Any good articles or YouTube videos about this system? I want to know moar
>>
>>378762868
WRONG
AI acted like this before release, but AI with such freedom would generate a lot of unexpected situations which would break many quests

because of that, released AI was dumbed down to prevent unexpected situation (like an NPC stealing a fucking quest item, or an NPC killing other NPC's which are required for certain quests)
this was also the reason which began the "unkillable NPC" thing
>>
>>378763745

Holy shit, this post settles it. Oblivion having a dynamic and living world makes it the best in the series, imo
>>
>>378744236
ok if Fallout and Elder Scrolls are in the same universe, does that mean Fallout is also part of the sleeping god's dream?
>>
File: 1476968977379.png (13KB, 458x477px) Image search: [Google]
1476968977379.png
13KB, 458x477px
>>378762868
>tfw watching the early radiant AI gameplay
>>
>>378744236

That sounds so incredibly retard
>>
File: fishweapon3.jpg (219KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
fishweapon3.jpg
219KB, 1024x768px
>>378763896
No it's not fucking wrong. The things I described are 100% present within Oblivion, do some basic fucking googling on oblivion AI.

http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Responsibility
>"If an NPC has a responsibility of 30 or less, they will steal items that they need to complete actions. For example, if set to eat food, they will steal food (Ongar the World-Weary can be seen to do this regularly in Olav's Tap and Tack in Bruma)."

I've watched NPCs with low responsibility try and pick pocket other NPCs right in front of me, they normally fail and then a brawl irrupts with at least one NPC normally dieing because of it.

There's (old) videos on youtube showing it in action.

>>378764251
Yeah Todd is full of shit, but the points described made it through to the final release.
>>
>>378752061
Padomay isn't canon any more. Declared an illusion.
>>
>tfw you can't go back to Morrowind with Skyrim horse tech to ride some quars
>>

The most idiotic idea of all time
>>
>>378752084
>bethesda star wars game
god dammit i would have actually liked to see this
>>
>>378744681
>it's a beautiful thing
Lets be honest, the TES lore is an esoteric mess that only the creator truly understands.
>>
File: 1472424995390.jpg (18KB, 398x400px) Image search: [Google]
1472424995390.jpg
18KB, 398x400px
>>378751490
>first guns and nuclear reactors and super armor and shit
>Second space guns and lasers and space travel and space stations and space travel
> Third we got swords and magic I guess.
>>
>>378757493
>trainwiz
>working with bethesda
no honey
>>
File: howard_lies.jpg (80KB, 535x800px) Image search: [Google]
howard_lies.jpg
80KB, 535x800px
>>378744236
>>
>>378751541
Its a dead god's dream.
>>
>>378756449
>>378756745
What if canon wise parthunaax was not killed by dragonborn, set off to Akavir to begin ressurecting dead dragons.
>>
I believe OP. Fuck all you haters and whiners, can't be optimistic for once in your lives.
>>
>>378749384
I don't care about mods. I just want a game with decent animations and quests that don't have their scripts break all the goddamn time.
>>
>>378765761
why would you be optimistic about bethesda? The only reason to do this would be out of absolute blind faith, which is retarded
>>
>>378765448
another possibility is that the Blades' bloodthirst made the dragon migrate to Akavir
>>
>>378744236
Is the Nerevarine involved in any way with the plot of TES:VI?
>>
>>378765349
>gets SSE before anyone else
>mods show up in ESO
Yeah
>>
File: 1270980-1349633618.jpg (658KB, 1044x665px) Image search: [Google]
1270980-1349633618.jpg
658KB, 1044x665px
>mfw no TES:VI
>>
>>378744236
>i'm a leaker at bethesda
wow I didn't know leaker was a job title, this already sounds fucking stupid
>>
File: angery.jpg (43KB, 475x689px) Image search: [Google]
angery.jpg
43KB, 475x689px
>>378744236
>elder scrolls is far future

I seriously hope you are wrong about this
>>
>>378767851
Are you fucking stupid
>>
>>378765015
that's whats beautiful about it

too stupid to think?
>>
>>378766335
oh snap, I didn't even think about that at all

perhaps, Nerevarine is the one who caused the Dwemer invasion somehow???
>>
>>378744236
This is sadly realistic.
>>
>>378751541
it's metaphorical, it's not in "our" universe. it's not like LOTR where middle earth is europe and arda is america
>>
File: elf bullshit.png (119KB, 1452x1200px) Image search: [Google]
elf bullshit.png
119KB, 1452x1200px
No elf scum allowed please
>>
poor bait, why would bethesda start a whole new franchise (with the same gameplay)... in space
>>
>>378768613
gee i fucking wonder why they would want to make skyrim in space
Thread posts: 299
Thread images: 55

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.