[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>a 40 second trailer was enough to cause constant bump limit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: Monster Hunter World Title.jpg (76KB, 717x358px) Image search: [Google]
Monster Hunter World Title.jpg
76KB, 717x358px
>a 40 second trailer was enough to cause constant bump limit reaching threads of anger and assumptions
>90% of the things people are bitching about weren't actually shown in the trailer
What the fuck is wrong with the Monster Hunter fanbase? They did this with 4 and 3 as well.
>>
>>380254657
They are only mad because it's a MH not on Nintendo. They would defend it to hell and back if it was a Switch exclusive. Hell, a good portion of the are defending the fucking rabbids x mario game. Fanboys have no shame. That goes for EVERY fanboy.
>>
>>380254657
It's not the entirety of the fanbase at least. Like how there is regular Kingdom hearts fans along with the deviant art crowd.
It was like 2 minute trailer too.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMsHBEuRock
For reference this trailer gave the same responses that the World trailer is getting.
>>
Credible source that said casualized for the western market. If it is casualized and sells well then it'll be the norm which is what we don't want but will happen considering its fucking capcom. Stop buying into the "its one fanbase that hates it" shitposting for once. Just like MHX, I'll pirate this one for the cautious try but I ended up liking MHX enough to actually buy XX on Switch whenever I get a Switch.
>>
>>380256465
>credible source
>couldn't get the name right or other details right
Nameless leakers on 4chan aren't a credible source, you turbofaggot.
>>
>>380254657
People are mad? I thought it looked good. New grappling hook, online open world is definitely a welcome addition, and it looks nice.
>>
>>380254657
People are dumb and change is scary.
>>
>>380256553
>post leaked everything right including fucking XX
>b-but they messed up the name for world so it doesn't count
Fuck off
>>
>>380254657
It's nintentoddler being buttman about MH not longer being an exclusive.
>>
>>380255421
This. Drones are the most cancerous pieces of shit on this board.
>>
>>380254657
The Monster Hunter fanbase confuses me. At first glance you'd assume they only care about the game, but the moment there's a possibility MH could lose exclusivity they go into a massive frenzy. It's kind of sad.
>>
>>380256764
XX was already out by the time that post was made, and he got certain details wrong. The game's not open world for one
Back in the day trusting random unmarked leaks got you laughed at on here, but I guess when it's for a certain bias that's no longer the case.
>>
>>380254657
Will it have crossplay for consoles and PC?
>>
>>380254657
I played MH on 3DS and it was great, but it's time to move on, I wouldn't buy another MH on 3DS with it's low res and hand cramp producing control layout.

I'm fucking hyped for this, it looks nice and I hope they improve online features as well, perhaps bigger rooms with more people or something like that.
>>
File: 20161101155654975.jpg (20KB, 580x173px) Image search: [Google]
20161101155654975.jpg
20KB, 580x173px
>>380256553
Nope, it's confirmed for casualized.

See:

>>379818429

And pic related.

The game is confirmed for being casualized and catering to the west,
>>
File: Not open world.png (114KB, 765x683px) Image search: [Google]
Not open world.png
114KB, 765x683px
>>380257165
Again these are shit tier leaks that used to get people laughed at on here but you dedicated Autists are citing this bullshit like the bible.
It's not a huge open world, it's seamless maps but there's still multiple maps.
Leak deconfirmed.
>>
>a game is massive departure from what people like about the series
>WOW I GUESS THEY JUST HATE IT BECAUSE IT ON A DIFFERENT CONSOLE

this meme is getting out of hand and needs to fucking stop.
>>
File: 1496853717320.png (50KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1496853717320.png
50KB, 400x400px
>>380254657
its not about the game itself, its all about nintendo getting BTFO
>>
File: we wuz queens.png (437KB, 611x664px) Image search: [Google]
we wuz queens.png
437KB, 611x664px
predict the quest girl!!
>>
>>380256986
>>380257334

>The game's not open world for one

And that's where you are wrong

http://www.pcgamer.com/monster-hunter-world-confirmed-for-pc/

>According to Capcom, the game will feature "a living breathing ecosystem" and will support up to 4-player drop-in cooperative play – with players in both the West and Japan able to play together. It will also feature "seamless gameplay", with players and monsters able to move around the world with no loading screens. In other words, it's a proper open world, with a night and day cycle.

You have to be insanely fucking delusional to think that think that anyone would blindly try to predict it being open world and to just happen to nail it out of the blue.

That PLUS keeping it off the switch? What are the fucking odds?
>>
>>380254657
We remember Lost Planet 3. That's what's wrong with us.
>>
>>380254657
>Sony fans shitposting since they got an actual game, they don't even care about the quality
>Nintendo fans shitposting since they aren't getting it
>>
>>380257421
>it's a spinoff
>'legit' mh still being made
what's the issue
>>
>>380257421
B-b-but muh HAYCH DEEE

MUH FOUR KAY

MUH CONSOLE POWER
>>
>>380257723
Mainline MH still being made

We don't know that yet... MH5 has better fucking be announced on Nintendo e3
>>
how about 3 minutes then?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=HllNN-i2KEU
>>
>>380257782
It better not be, it's time to get mh off fucking underpowered nintendo systems.
>>
>>380256880
>>380255421
Not even true in the slightest.
But the samefag is pretty funny.
>>
>>380257916
Everything shown in this except the stupid stealth thing that likely isn't required looks good though.
The ecosystem stuff and the destructible environments are exactly like the cinematics of the past games
>>
I own 3 DS and PS4, so I'm super excited and don't get the bitching.
>>
>>380257551
Have you never played a fucking Monhun game before? The "seamless gameplay" refers to a lack of loading screens between map areas. That's not true open world.
>>
>>380258117
So your argument is that since it technically is not exactly the same thing but a similar thing instead, even when it's unheard of in the entire series and while it did 100% nail the other fact (it only not being available on switch) which fucking nobody expected either, then it surely is all wrong?
>>
>>380257541
Lost
>>
>>380258448
You're talking to a completely different person lad, that was my first post in the thread
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.