[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bethesda Leaks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 239
Thread images: 39

File: htfv84E.png (23KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
htfv84E.png
23KB, 1280x720px
Hey guys the leaker from the previous Bethesda leak threads here. The press conference for Bethesda is about a day way and I made a post about how I should make a post during the event so you can see I was telling the truth once it happened.

I was wondering when exactly you guys would like me to make that post during, before, or after or possibly all of the above before the event starts maybe you guys could ask me questions in real time once you see the announcement is real and resembles the game I gave info about.

I suppose I should also take this time to answer any more questions about the games i'll post a reply to the previous threads and copy paste any important information about them if anyone wants me to.
>>
How much focus will be given to Wolfenstein New Colossus and Evil Within 2? Will there be live demos?
>>
Here are the previous threads

>>378744236
>>379065446
>>
Who cares
>>
No one cares about your silly bullshit mate off yourself in silence
>>
>>379697214
I actually have no idea how they're gonna show off most of the things at E3 especially things not directly Bethesda games studios related i'm not personally involved with any of that specifically i've only heard the plans/likely showings, etc but those games should be there and i'd imagine a live demo would be likely for Wolfenstein considering how much the game has been in development.
>>
Here's some information about Starfield I posted so I don't get asked the same things over and over.

The game will feature space travel and hub worlds aswell as RNG worlds. Its meant to be a test into more sandboxy/minecraft ish AAA thing but with Bethesda gameplay and still actual designed worlds/quests/etc.

The game features 12 well designed companions similar to the companions in Fallout 4 all of which can be romanced but also has generic companions similar to Skyrims which can be romanced/married aswell but with much more generic dialogue options.

The game will not have a limit on the amount of people you can romance just like Fallout 4 meaning you can have your harem of alien waifus if that is your desire. The game also features alien prostitutes.

The game will actually feature 5 seperate questlines based on which faction you join. 1 questline is reserved for loners if you don't like any of the factions and want to tackle whats going on on your own.

The playable races in the game are all going to be Humanoid. Its going to be a mix of straight up humans themselves, robot like races, and races based off of popular conspiracy esque races aswell as possible precursor races to elder scrolls to further the interconnected universe connection but as I said there is still some debate on whether or not these races will be playable or not.

You will be able to build settlements on any RNG world and in certain locations on designed areas aswell. Its much more advanced than the Fallout 4 system and you will be able to basically build colonies/actual cities/etc they're basically Beta testing ideas for the colony system in TESVI.

The combat is is mostly centered around guns. The customization is a much better version than Fallout 4 but yes there are melee weapons aswell. There are weapons similar to lightsabers but nothing that obvious.

I will not be commenting directly on the story.

The Dialogue options are much more similar to Skyrim than Fallout 4..
>>
Quick information about the next Elder Scrolls games.

TESVI is planned to take place on Akavir. Its going to have Bethesdas biggest designed open world yet and will feature an upgraded and highly advanced version of the settlement system from Fallout 4. Basically the plot is you're a prisoner sent on an imperial colonial ship to the continent of Akavir.

The reason the settlement mode will be a thing but even bigger is because you're going to be building colonies on said continent.

The game will feature 4 new races but they're not sure if they want to include all of them as playable. One of the races is Human and is the first asian race in the franchise and is based off the Japanese. The second race is a humanoid monkey race, Third is debated by the team to either be a humanoid snake race or a parasite race, fourth race is a humanoid tiger race.

The reason why TESVII is Todds magnum opus is because he wants TESVII to take place in the entire continent of Tamriel but with current technology he doesn't want to try and build it because he wants the game to feature full destructability, a return to roots in advanced RPG mechanics yet still have more actiony combat, and wants to make the size of the world be more accurate to canon which none of the games post daggerfall have done.

If you want to know what the story is going to be there's some debate but the one the team is leaning towards is the Dwemer have been preparing for an invasion of Tamriel in a pocket dimension and the games "gimmic" other than taking place in all of Tamriel and advanced customization will be the inclusion of flintlock pistols, blunderbusses, etc and steampunk elements because of the Dwemer.
>>
Quick information about the next Fallout

They want it to be a to scale version of a post apocalyptic New York City and some surrounding areas and want to make the rumor of it being blown up simply being a myth. They're taking the Criticism about Fallout 4 seriously and plan to reintroduce the Skill System but in a more Skyrim esque fashion aswell.

The game will still feature more action based combat but they are revamping the dialogue system to be more like new vegas aswell as removing the voiced protagonist.

They are debating whether to go the cliche route of starting your character off in a vault or starting you off more similar to a blank slate character like new vegas which would allow you to choose more arbitrary characteristics like being a ghoul, android, etc.

The game will feature augmentations aswell as a dystopian cyberpunk minicity in a dome which was untouched by the war. They originally actually wanted that to be in Fallout 4 but never got around to it.
>>
And lastly here's the estimated release date of where we want to release our games but its not set in stone but this is definitely what we're shooting for.

Starfield 2017

Game of Thrones Project 2020

TESVI 2023

Fallout project 2025

TESVII 2030

I'll be happy to answer any questions.
>>
>>379697668
That sounds cool but it won't be all confined to a Dome would it? It would still have the "Fallout" look of a wasteland I hope.
>>
>>379697140
Does Todd like Trump?
>>
>>379697797
Oh yeah most of the New York is still a post apocalyptic hellhole the cyberpunk minicity is relatively small compared to everything around it.
>>
In starfield did the go back to the old system without voice-over ?
>>
>>379697872
Todd and Pete definitely aren't left wing and the workspace environment isn't very SJW ish if that's what you're asking but obviously stuff like that has to be kept on the down low but don't expect anything forced in any of our games like you might see in a Ubisoft or EA title but a lot of that has to do with Zenimax giving their developers more freedom than most other major publishers.

I have friends who work at an EA owned studio and most of the bad stuff seems to come from bad hires and corporate. They just don't really seem to care about their developers or the consumers.
>>
>>379697597
>the inclusion of flintlock pistols, blunderbusses, etc and steampunk elements because of the Dwemer.

everyone i know.... goes away.... in the end
>>
>>379697872
Trump's brother is part of the leaders of zenimax media.
>>
>>379697140
Will he be at E3?
>>
>>379698052
will there ever be a western big game again that is free of sjw crap and features cute, attractive female characters in sexy/cute outfits?
>>
>>379697739
i have to wait until im in my 30s to play todd's magnum opus?
>>
>>379697540
Fuck it I'll entertain this.
Is it still on the Creation Engine?
>>
>>379698052
>>379697140
>>379697342
>>379697540
>>379697597
Is Todd going to get up and show off his new baby during the conference?
I really liked it when he did it for Skyrim and Fallout 4, and if anything his new baby needs it way more than those two.
>>
>>379697739
why have leftwing activists specially feminists infected video games so much during the last 7 years?
what can we do to fight back against them?
>>
Tell us more about GOT
and Starfield,man. Gameplay, plot or whatever
>>
>>379698195
According to this larp I'd be almost 42 before it comes out
>>
>>379697739
Do you have any details on GoT? The show ends next year so I don't see this game being a mega hit if it's just George R R Martin's Game of Thrones: The Official Game of the Series.
>>
I just want another fucking Fallout from Obsidian, is that too much to ask?
>>
Is this dreamboy? Has Todd finally gotten to you?
>>
File: 1486072656934.jpg (146KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1486072656934.jpg
146KB, 1280x720px
Quake Champions release date fucking when. Also, how many maps on release.
>>
>>379698002
Yes we have no plans to reintroduce a voiced protagonist in any of the games unless somehow there'd be a way to cheaply do so for every race, character, etc but in order you either have to pick quality voice acting or depth and we feel like we made the mistake of picking voice acting over depth in Fallout 4.

Perhaps maybe in the future advances in Artificial Intelligence will allow us to utilize a voiced AI to do all the voice acting for free and still sound human and decent but not in the current environment.
>>379698126
Of course.
>>379698190
Well i'd like to think our games are free of that. We don't try and make any of the females in the game intentionally ugly either and our Character creation system was more in depth than every before in Fallout 4 and allowed you to have a decent looking character even above the NPCs if that is what you so desired unlike other RPGs which may hinder this in recent years from EA.
>>379698195
Well Elder Scrolls 7 is a massive endeavor so unfortunately yes you will have to wait quite awhile before you can play it unless we somehow figure out a way to streamline development time and still insure quality. You never know I suppose.
>>379698332
Yes it is but the creation engine has been heavily modified. Without the creation engine the modding community would be set back drastically and the Bethesda community wouldn't get the same treatment of custom content we like to assosciate with our brand.
>>379698356
Yes
>>379698382
Don't buy their games and protest against them. Trust me it works. All the people see at the top is money even Zenimax despite them being better than the others.
>>379698393
>>379698498
Well I already detailed some things about Starfield in above posts but Game of Thrones is meant to have more realistic combat and be a much darker game than any in the franchise. Think Mount and Blade 2 or Chivalry but more responsive and fun I suppose and in a darker world.
>>
File: 1496765078295.gif (3MB, 286x258px) Image search: [Google]
1496765078295.gif
3MB, 286x258px
>>379698620
>Yes it is but the creation engine has been heavily modified.
I actually believe this guy now
>>
>>379698620
>Yes
Well that's funny, because people who actually know Todd and aren't anonymous leakers have said he not going to E3 because his son is graduating.
So then how will he get up on stage and show off Starfield?
>>
>>379698620
considerign the success of the witcher series will your new game try to feature more mature themes like for example prostitution or slavery?
>>
>>379698620
Along with dropping the voiced protag stuff has dialogue overall been redone from Fallout 4?
I'm talking about stuff like only 4 choices per answer, a lot of the decisions leading you down the exact same path anyway, etc.
>>
File: 1495716552811.jpg (20KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1495716552811.jpg
20KB, 500x375px
>>379698724
Holy shit, he has a son?
>>
>>379698620
how come your games fell for the "female warrior" meme. I don´t remember any female soldiers in the brotherhood of steel during Fallout 3 but almost every second soldier I encountered in 4 was female. I don´t mind female piolets, medics or scientists but elite female soldiers are very raw. felt really forced.
plus it´s called a brotherhood after all
>>
>>379698620
So who does Bethesda prefer, stormcloaks or imperials.
>>
>>379698750
>prostitution or slavery?
You mean those things that were themes in Fallout 3?
>>
>>379698909
This is b8, ignore
>>
File: 1471485183822.png (22KB, 520x390px) Image search: [Google]
1471485183822.png
22KB, 520x390px
>>379697140
I appreciate your LARPing anon, let's see the bamboozle tonight. The reason I think you're BSing is that you're basically doing the holy grail for each fandom and it's too obvious.

>>379697540
Only believable one, has all the shit that is ruining bethesda like RNG, Settlement building and Minecraft ripoff.

>>379697597
>ESVII to take place in the entire continent of Tamriel but with current technology he doesn't want to try and build it because he wants the game to feature full destructability, a return to roots in advanced RPG mechanics yet still have more actiony combat, and wants to make the size of the world be more accurate to canon which none of the games post daggerfall have done.

This is the same as a Nintendo leaker saying "le pokemon game that has all the regions! xDxD".
You're saying this is TESVII instead of VI because by then we will all have forgotten you.

>>379697668
Same as TES, too much fanservice to be believable.
>Skill system is back
>Mention of NV
>Cyberpunk, augmentations and other shit

Finally: >>379697739
No game company has a plan extending all the way to 2030. By then most if not all of modern Bethesda will be gone.

Don't get me wrong, I want all of your leaks to be true, and I'll make a thread saying how much of an idiot I was if Bethesda announces starfield with all of your stuff, but this is just too much to be true.
>>
File: Fallout_5.jpg (503KB, 1919x1079px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout_5.jpg
503KB, 1919x1079px
>>379697140
Will we ever see Fallout like this ever again?
Fallout Tactics 2?
>>
File: 1497024926832.png (314KB, 711x664px) Image search: [Google]
1497024926832.png
314KB, 711x664px
>>379698909
>clandestine paramilitary organization that doesn't openly recruit, so most of their members are born into the organization
>why are there women
>why cant men squeeze baby paladins out of their penises
>stop ruining my immersion
>>
>>379698892
Yeah, I don't know if there's any pictures of his family though. Maybe when he gets older.
>>
>>379697140
Fuck off you attention seeking millennial
>>
>>379698892
he's got two
see his latest award ceremony
>>
>>379698431
While we want TESVII to be much bigger than Daggerfall in size we do not want it to be as bland visually or in the world with RNG dungeons/levels. We want the entire thing to be fully and completely designed. This is why we've been expanding the team aswell and have a new studio in Montreal obviously not just for TESVII but to help make bigger games in general.
>>379698606
I work for Bethesda game studios not the publisher so I couldn't tell you.
>>379698724
I didn't hear anything about that i'll have to look into it. I've been keeping a relatively low profile ever since I started doing the leaks so maybe you're right but i'm assuming you're just trolling.
>>379698750
The game will have more mature themes yes but if you really want a dark bethesda game i'd suggest waiting for the game of thrones project but haven't we covered those things in previous games aswell?
>>379698885
Yes there are much more dialogue options than Fallout 4. Its much more similar to Skyrim in that regard.
>>379698909
Most members of the brotherhood of steel are born to the brotherhood of steel. They have a lack of members and don't recruit often. Also even while technically women are physically weaker most people in the Fallout universe have been somewhat altered by mutations even at a low level which is why the Enclave wanted to wipe everyone out in Fallout 3.

Also even if you're physically weaker you still have Power Armor and all the upgrades it yields.
>>379698950
Most people seem to lean towards imperials.
>>379699035
"No game company has a plan extending all the way to 2030" Yeah this is simply wrong. Certain Game studios are similar to movie studios in the sense we have plans for projects very far in the future aswell as a backlog of ideas.

Its very similar to the whole Marvel/Star Wars plans that are planned all the way to 2030 despite some of those projects not even being worked on yet.
>>
Fallout 4 goty/complete edition anytime soon?
>>
>>379699226
How come Todd doesnt have social media?
>>
>giving a shit about leaks where the difference is less than a week
Only any use if you're trying to push credibility of other leaks you provided before or after. In which case, simply not interested.
>>
I love these RP threads
>>
>>379699408
he's a well adjusted human being
>>
>>379697739
>I will be over 30 when the next fallout game comes out
And I bet it will be worse than 4.
>>
>>379697140
Is c0da canon?
Also what is Tiber septims race?
>>
>>379699334
Yeah okay bud
https://twitter.com/michaelpachter/status/869667125102657537
and Michael and Boon have nothing to do with Bethesda shilling either, so I don't see why they would be lying
>>
>>379699334
whats the canon outcome of the skyrim civil war? who won? Stormcloaks or empire?
>>
>>379699046
Never ever, anon. Just keep hoping scamstarter keeps the genre alive and puts out a few gems from time to time. Unless they get even bigger and devote resources to a spinoff.
>>
>>379699568
I'm gonna be honest i'm not that familiar with much of the lore we actually have people for that. >>379699571
Huh interesting. Well i'm actually not that close to Todd but I heard a few months back was that he was going. Guess the plans changed. >>379699706
This is still actually being debated on but the team is leaning towards an imperial victory.
>>
>>379699046
Not by the main Bethesda team but maybe keep your eye out for what someone else might do but I wouldn't hold your breath. Games like that aren't very profitable compared to our other titles.
>>
>>379699914
Are you working on a new fallout game? And will it take place in Chicago, ED-E will a a role to play it in and revolve around the Enclave
>>
>>379700039
The Fallout Project is in conceptual stages but no it will not take place in Chicago. The team wants to keep the Fallout games on the east coast with anything made by them.

Check out this post
>>379697668
>>
>>379697739
why are you lying about this timeline bullshit
not even bethesda would be that retarded
>>
>>379700296
Can you give a more specific release date for Starfield? From what you've seen does it actually look decent? You have me excited for a sci fi rpg I hope you're not lying.
>>
What's this whole thing about Beth wanting to put Fallout and Elder Scrolls in the same Universe?
>>
File: CHESS CHUB.jpg (67KB, 500x508px) Image search: [Google]
CHESS CHUB.jpg
67KB, 500x508px
>>379697140
YOU BETTER FUCKING RUN DREAMBOY

I KNOW WHO YOU ARE
>>
>>379700296
Are you familiar with the Lore of Fallout? or are you just an office worker? It would seem strange that ED-E Was sent to Chicago where there would be rumored Enclave hiding out, I thought maybe ED-E had something on him that would revive the Enclave, some sort of last hope. Wonder what happened with the courier, Only possible endings I've thought of are independent or House. Deacon from FO4 Stated that the water it drinkable in the Capital wasteland, Which mean that the Lone wanderer made that choice... I wish I could take a tour of Bethesda game studio before I leave MD. one of the things I wanted to do.
>>
>>379697140
How highly is /v/ regarded amongst devs as a good place for feedback? Do Devs visit /v/ and do they enjoy the memes?

Is Todd aware of Todd posting?
>>
>>379699914
All that goalpost shifting, at least your fan wank theories are funny to read.
>>
>>379699035
He was the first guy to leak Starfield, dumdum.
>>
>>379697140
You're an okay guy, OP.
I hope crunchtime is as painless for you as it can be.
>>
>>379697140
So you told us about in house stuff but can you tell us about stuff like remasters?
Will we see a F:NV remaster in FO4's creation engine?
>>
>>379700484
I'd rather not give a specific date because of delays and such but expect it in the Fall also I may be speaking from a bias but I think the game is great.
>>379700603
I help develop a lot of the games from a technical standpoint but i'd rather not say what position I am I am somewhat familiar with the Fallout lore but i'm definitely not somewhat you wanna ask about specific details. I'm not a writer or loremaster or anything like that and a lot of that stuff gets changed all the time but Bethesda wants to distance itself somewhat from the plot of New Vegas not because its not canon or bad or anything just because they want to focus on east coast things. >>379700735
/v/ actually isn't taken that seriously in terms of a lot of feedback because people here don't seem to be interested in popular games that much. It has a very snarky hipster vibe to it if i'm quite honest but people are aware of it and do enjoy it but its not exactly the place anyone goes for legitimate criticism
>>379700825
"Humans can't be human and have to know everything perfectly no mistakes allowed" Grasping at straws..
>>379701298
Not by the main team but by our team in montreal its a possibility but I wouldn't hold your breath.
>>
>>379701439
Good luck, John.
>>
>>379697739
How's the character animations/physics in Starfield? Is it the exact same as Fallout 4? Any improvements at all?
Don't care about the graphics but if they could improve the robotic animations would be nice.
>>
>>379700952
You're a fucking retard if you take anything from this idiot seriously.
>>
>>379701712
We always try and improve things like that more and more each game so yes there will be improvements to that to make it feel more fluid and real.
>>
File: 1497063182753.png (374KB, 465x678px) Image search: [Google]
1497063182753.png
374KB, 465x678px
>>379701731
You're gonna have a bad time, nigger.

We'll wait and see.
>>
>>379701439
Do you have any idea if there's a possibility for another developer to make another side game like New Vegas again? Is that part of why they're focusing on East Coast?
>>
>>379699914
>This is still actually being debated on but the team is leaning towards an imperial victory.
confirmed total retard
disregard this fanfic poster
>>
>>379701878
That image on Starfield's already been proven fake though.
>>
>>379701878
>We'll wait and see.

Sure
He also said that the TES series and the Fallout series were part of a single universe where the TES series actually happen in the futur of Fallout.
You're gonna have a bad time when you realize how fucking dumb you are, guillible retard.

Also he's not the first to talk about the starfield rumor
>>
>>379698620
Do you have any news about zetans in Starfield? I imagine they'll feature somehow, but like just an easteregg, a playable race?
>>
>>379697140
I'll take this thread with a grain of salt, but Starfield sounds pretty fucking cool if it's real.
>>
File: 1483722313386.jpg (91KB, 493x639px) Image search: [Google]
1483722313386.jpg
91KB, 493x639px
>>379701439
>>379700735
>Is Todd aware of Todd posting?
OP you didn't answer this anon
>>
>>379697140
Is Starfield F2P?
>>
>>379702181
Seconding this.
>>
YOURE FUCKIN DEAD DREAM BOY
>>
File: DBh5IjoV0AEETHZ.jpg (122KB, 1200x870px) Image search: [Google]
DBh5IjoV0AEETHZ.jpg
122KB, 1200x870px
>>379702042
Source?

>>379702050

>Implying 4chan leaks can't be real

It wouldn't be the first time that idea pops up. Bethesda has shown interest in combining Fallout universe with Elder Scrolls.

Also, yes, he was the very first.
>>
>>379701962
Its definitely more possible than you think. We don't want to have this long dry spell of no Fallout games between 2015 and 2025 especially because of how well Fallout 4 sold but we've had these 3 projects in the world for quite a bit and Todd has even mentioned we're working on the projects quite a few times I believe in public so there's nothing we can do to alter/change that but hypothetically yes there could be a third party team that comes in to make another Fallout game whether it be in house or otherwise but i'd rather not comment on any specifics.
>>379702181
He is aware of a lot of the memes about him and enjoys them but he doesn't take them that seriously. Todds biggest internet prescence is him occasionally using the main Bethesda twitter account.
>>379702197
I'd rather not comment on any pricing or multiplayer aspects of any of the games. You'll just have to wait and see.
>>
>>379702181
>>379702287
Check the old threads, he is.
>>
>>379697540
If you happen to be telling the truth I only have four questions.

>Is the protagonist voiced?
>Is Emil writing the story?
>Can I be a cyborg?
>can I fuck a female cyborg/robot?
>>
File: hurr durr.jpg (5KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
hurr durr.jpg
5KB, 125x125px
>>379702350
Starfield was leaked before this guy, retard. Bethesda created the Starfield IP, copyrighted it, and people who watch that shit told everyone else. Not some "i am de bethesder leaker" on /v/ of all places
>>
>>379702350
>Bethesda has shown interest in combining Fallout universe with Elder Scrolls.
Hahahahaha. Good one, you're a genuine retard aren't you?
I bet you also believe this piece of shit when he says next TES will happen in Akavir? Not a fucking chance, like bethesda is going to release a game based on a fucking mythical continent the lore barely talks about when they haven't featured every tamriel region.

Obvious bullshit is obvious bullshit you underage shithead
>>
After the shitfests of Skyrim and Fallout 4 why the fuck would I ever buy a Bethesda game again? Fuck, at this stage I probably won't even bother pirating it
>>
>>379702350
Check the old threads, it was quite recent.

It can but not without pics or vids. Lower chance if there aren't any at all.
>>
File: 1488994004056.jpg (6KB, 102x135px) Image search: [Google]
1488994004056.jpg
6KB, 102x135px
>>379702350
>believing easter eggs are a plot point
>>
>>379702475
not him. But "on /v/ of all places"?

Are you aware that most leaks happen here? And most of the time, they are proven to be right, like RDR2..etc.
>>
>>379698515
Most of the people who worked on NV arent in Obsidian anymore.

Why are you guys giving this gfaker atention?

All hes going to do is post a HAHA I TROLLED U thread once the conference happens
>>
>>379697597
I hope it's something similar to the Sim Settlements mod for Fallout 4 - that was way better than the vanilla system by far
>>
File: bait low quality.jpg (2KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
bait low quality.jpg
2KB, 100x100px
>>379702627
>most leaks happen here
(you)
>>
>>379702627
>most leaks happen here?
Source?

Also leakers don't make several threads a week to post their fanfictions and give actual proof
>>
>>379702664
Most of the people who worked on Daggerfall don't work at BGS, what's your point?
A big chunk of Obsidian who worked on that Russian Tank game has come into a lot of spare time as well.
>>
>>379697739
>TESVI 2023
and this is how I know you're lying

No fucking way they're going to put that many years between Elder Scrolls games
>>
>>379702542
Ninroot is shown in the Elder Scrolls series, but it is stated/shown that it was the Brotherhood of Steel that started growing it in FO4
>>
>>379701962
>>379702434

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1gI0ZWKtQPm
>>
>>379702575
Not the idiot, but RDR 2 happened that way.
>>
>>379702796
>easter eggs and jokes are canon

To reach this level of retardation you're probably faggot OP samefagging
Kill yourself
>>
>>379702778
From an interview with Avellone

He said the people interested in the saga were not there anymore.

New vegas was a half passion project.
>>
>>379702928
""""""""""""""""""""""easter egg"""""""""""""""""""""""
>>
>>379702794
It's more understandable when you work in a studio; movies or games.
Gotta spread the timeline out so it doesn't put pressure on everyone. It's not a definite release date.
>>
>>379702434
>I'd rather not comment on any pricing or multiplayer aspects of any of the games. You'll just have to wait and see.
aka
>i don't know and I don't want my epic prediction to be wrong
>>
File: 1492925518309.png (322KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1492925518309.png
322KB, 720x720px
>>379697140
Oh, you are that retard that thinks easter eggs=shared universe
>>
>>379702951
I bet you think the notched pickaxe also means Minecraft is canon within TES you stupid fucker
>>
>>379702934
Your hateboner is raging right now, isn't it?
>>
>>379703074
wut?

If anything I'd be sad
>>
>>379703028
No, but after that we got the ability to build things in the game world, didn't we?
>>
>>379697140
will we have ridable vehicals on the next fallout??
>>
>>379703020
There's a difference between a random easteregg just out in the world in some one off corner and an official part of the Brotherhoods science team creating the plant.
>>
>>379702434
>>379703028
Actually that means Doom is part of TES universe too.
>>
>>379703245
And the fallout universe as well.
>>
>>379703193
I wouldn't count on it. New York especially in its current state isn't exactly the place area to have ground vehicles in a Fallout game.
>>
>>379703202
Who's writing the story? Is it Emil?

Can I be a cyborg and fuck female cyborgs or robots?
>>
>>379703202
No. Forgot to remove your trip this time you faggot?
>>
>>379703327
well fack that then I am out
>>
>>379703328
Emil is a writer but he's not the only writer. Yes you can be a cyborg and romance other cyborgs. >>379703362
What?
>>
Growing weary of these autistic LARPfags
>>
>>379703551
>concept stage
>confirming gameplay mechanics

simply epic my friend

although since its Bethesda I suppose they WOULD have retarded development
>>
>>379703551
Thanks fampai. Hope this is true but I've learnt to keep my expectations low. Guess we'll know for sure soon.
>>
How tall is Todd REALLY?
>>
>>379698620
Has Todd seen any of the memes about him? Is he aware of them in any way?
>>
>>379702836
WHAT IS THIS
>>
>>379704471
Read the thread, moron
>>
>>379704582
no :)
>>
>>379697668
>They're taking the Criticism about Fallout 4 seriously and plan to reintroduce the Skill System but in a more Skyrim esque fashion aswell.

This sounds like an ass pull by an attention whore with a trip more than a legit leak.

>The game will still feature more action based combat but they are revamping the dialogue system to be more like new vegas aswell as removing the voiced protagonist.

>Bethesda
>more like New Vegas
>implying Pete and Todd aren't still permabuttblasted about NV and they would use it as a starting point for anything

Fake and gay
>>
4chan "leaks" are never ever real. Not once has there ever been one that turned out to be real in my 11 years of browsing this board like it's my full time job.
>>
>>379697597
>One of the races is Human and is the first asian race in the franchise and is based off the Japanese. The second race is a humanoid monkey race
What's the difference?
>>
File: 1496452881141.jpg (167KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1496452881141.jpg
167KB, 640x600px
>>379697739
>TES6
>2023
I'll be fucking 30
>>
>>379703654
>concept stage
>releases this fall

The leaks are bullshit but you're an idiot
>>
>>379697140
>implying Bethesda would introduce a new, even more ambitious 3rd franchise when they are already split between 2 series that take five years to develop a single game for
>>
>>379704989
Have you not started substitution in your special ed maths class yet?
>>
>>379705017
There are tons of sources that theyve been working on a 3rd flagship WRPG for years dumb animeposter.
>>
>>379697668

>Another east coast Fallout
Worst coast.
>>
>>379702434
>Todds biggest internet prescence is him occasionally using the main Bethesda twitter account.
this is false as todd himself has confirmed that the site he hangs around the most is neogaf
>>
File: head.png (384KB, 680x648px) Image search: [Google]
head.png
384KB, 680x648px
>>379697140
Leakers that massively attention whore like you are ALWAYS fake, every time. Project Beast, ARMS, and the Smash 4 leaks were all just dropped here untheatrically in one thread.
>>
>>379705314
Do you know what internet presence means?
>>
>>379705443
So how tall is Todd?
>>
>>379699068
>retarded cuck

wimminz are shitty soldiers
>>
>>379697140
i just read your thread talking about starfield. that is an awesome concept! i don't have faith that beth will pull it off though. there is just too much to go into it, lore wise i mean. they've already fucked up fallout lore so i can't see them pulling this one off. also the writing that comes out of beth isn't that great. starfeild will just be another let down to a game franchise that should be fucking awesome.

TL;DR - the concept is there. not the talent to pull it off. sadly.
>>
Do you know if Skyrim VR is going to be anounced?
>>
File: IMG_0175.jpg (7KB, 146x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0175.jpg
7KB, 146x240px
>>379704989
2017 = 24
2018 = 25
2019 = 26
2020 = 27
2021 = 28
2022 = 29
2023 = 30
>>
What does Todd actually think of Toddposting and all the "did you buy my game?" posts?
>>
File: 1493424265396.png (339KB, 670x503px) Image search: [Google]
1493424265396.png
339KB, 670x503px
>you will die before Todd's next game
>>
I'm genuinely curious, what does Todd think of New Vegas, does he like it?
>>
>>379706510
He probably did at first but is kinda sour now that people keep comparing to to Fallout 4. I know I would be kinda pissed about it.
>>
>Next Elder Scrolls in 2023

Bullshit. Bethesda doesn't have enough to keep them going that long. Most of the games they release get forgotten a week after release and without Elder Scrolls and Fallout people honestly don't give much of a fuck.

2018 at the latest.
>>
Stop listening to this retard. I can assure you that The Elder Scrolls VI will be the star of Bethesda's show tomorrow night, Starfield is the project name for the next Fallout spinoff. Prey and Doom content will be shown, possibly Quake, Skyrim VR, and a special announcement about a beloved Elder Scrolls title.

On Elder Scrolls VI: It's in the Aldmeri Dominion. This has been known since 2013. Around the time Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag came out, Todd and his cohorts found the naval combat to be especially interesting. Because of this, TESVI will take place in the Summerset Isles, Thras, Valenwood, The Gold Coast, southern Hammerfell, Pelletine, Anequina, Stirk, Stros M'Kai, and Pyandonea. Don't believe me? There's a reason the Maormer were pushed as the main antagonists against the First Aldmeri Dominion in TESO, why they've left Pyandonea completely mysterious. Hell, they even introduced a new lore book found in the Givyn basement in Sadrith Morra on the new TESO expansion that hints towards the Maormer being the main antagonists in TESVI. Instead of dragons, you'll be fighting Sea Serpents/Kraken-esque monstrosities piloted by Maormer. I can guarantee this.
>>
>>379706664
Dude by 30 years old I'll have killed myself anyways.
>>
>>379706757
The whole AkaVIr thing makes a lot more sense for marketing purposes than your AC4 Scrolls fanfiction
>>
I want to belive the faggot in the OP, for the simple fact that I've always wanted Akavir but Todd is too retarded to do it, and by 2032 I'll be dead from heroin overdose.
>>
File: 1339826513557.png (9KB, 493x402px) Image search: [Google]
1339826513557.png
9KB, 493x402px
>>379706757
So do you have anything to back this up or are you another Caramel-tier speculator who thinks their predictions are fact?

I'm not saying OP is legit but he's made like 3 or 4 threads already and is willing to get publicly shamed/get blown the fuck out by /v/ during the announcement tomorrow if he's wrong, which is more than what other "leakers" are willing to do.

As for OP, even if you're LARPing: is the melee combat in Starfield going to be an after thought like the melee in Fallout games? Can we expect the setting to be more like Destiny/Star Wars (fantasy sci-fi with space magic or whatever) or is it trying to be more hard sci-fi like Star Trek or Mass Effect?
>>
>>379706053
who cares asshole.
>>
>>379705443
do you know what attention whoring is?
>>
>>379706664
You do realize how many retards eat those games up right? And how tiny the actual development team is?
>>
>>379708171

Preys development team was 150+ people and it's sales were disappointing as fuck.
>>
>>379706757

Don't listen to this faggot, its in Black Marsh and Akavir, hence why Murkmire and Sotha Sil haven't been released in ESO yet, it'll be part of the festivities tomorrow

t. Marketing Organizer
>>
>>379706664
Every videogame nowadays is forgotten a week after release.
>>
OP is a fag who seeks attention on anonymous imageboards of all places for some reason. The only substantial announcements Bethesda will make are going to be Wolfenstein New Colossus, The Evil Within 2, Dishonored 2 DLC, and potentially a D44M singleplayer expansion if we're lucky.
>>
File: image.jpg (71KB, 610x472px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 610x472px
>>379697140
I want to know about this "project greenheart"
>>
>>379708407

Not true.

Even Ubisoft who release games that are suppose to be quickly forgotten end up releasing games that have a longer lasting impression than shit like Prey and Dishonored.
>>
>>379708549

It's fake.
>>
Just tell me if they'll announce a Dishonored 2 DLC, it's the only thing I care about.
>>
>>379708972
That would be great, now that Dishonored 2 was cracked I can get it for free along with any new dlc
>>
>>379708843

You mean OP? Because that image has been around since before Fallout 4 was announced and the information on it is pretty damned accurate.
>>
File: 1481876289745.jpg (184KB, 472x631px) Image search: [Google]
1481876289745.jpg
184KB, 472x631px
>>379699334
>While we want TESVII to be much bigger than Daggerfall in size we do not want it to be as bland visually or in the world with RNG dungeons/levels. We want the entire thing to be fully and completely designed. This is why we've been expanding the team aswell and have a new studio in Montreal obviously not just for TESVII but to help make bigger games in general.

How is Bethesda going to finance this?
>>
>>379709858
TES and Fallout literally print money.
>>
File: 1489026896022.jpg (337KB, 934x900px) Image search: [Google]
1489026896022.jpg
337KB, 934x900px
>>379697597
Objection your honor, the Dwemer merged within the bronze skin of the Numidium.
>>
>>379709965

The amount of money required to do that doesn't exist anon. You'd bankrupt the entire fucking planet trying.
>>
>>379709965
Not enough to hand make a world bigger than Daggerfall that's not empty or bland as fuck.
>>
File: 1496959067553.jpg (29KB, 372x480px) Image search: [Google]
1496959067553.jpg
29KB, 372x480px
>>379710210
You underestimate normies and the amount of money they're willing to spend.
>>379710297
Its Bethesda, of course its gonna be empty and bland and people will eat it up anyway.
>>
>>379710210
>>379709858
>>379710297
The hope is that in the future as technology develops we'll be able to streamline certain aspects of development much more easily such as AI assisted development methods and such. The technology and funds to make a game of this size just isn't possible right now but we hope that with more money, tech, and resources in general in the future that we will be able to create this one day.

You'd be surprised at how much technology is ramping up in the next few years. Games are going to be massive and making big games is only getting easier.
>>
File: qw11255484552.jpg (828KB, 1206x1014px) Image search: [Google]
qw11255484552.jpg
828KB, 1206x1014px
just gonna leave this here
>>
>>379710439

Anon I don't think you understand.

Daggerfall is like... Bigger than every other video game that has ever been made ever. Like if you combined the physical size of the game worlds of every video game, Daggerfall is still bigger.

To fill an area of that size with content and interesting things to do is going to cost more money than anyone in the video game industry has.
>>
>>379710297
>he wants a map larger than britain with handplaced objects and handmade terrain

You're retarded and delusional
>>
>>379710531

IT'S NOT COMING ANON. DIDN'T YOU HEAR THIS LEAKER IS LEGIT. WE'RE GETTING SOME SHIT NO ONE HAS HEARD OF AND SOME FANWANK FICTION WHERE ALL THE BETHESDA GAMES ARE IN THE SAME UNIVERSE.
>>
>>379710596
>>379710676
Samefag that pirate fanfiction has no credence behind it this leaker has posted some shit that actually does. I was doing some research and found they're working on 3 big games and one is likely from a famous TV show and starfield is already trademarked and Todd already said the next Elder Scrolls will be coming out after these two titles this shit adds up.
>>
>>379710637
I didn't say I wanted it, he said they were gonna do it.
>>
>>379710526
Hey do Starfield have 3rd person view or just first person?
>>
>>379710531
What is this and is there any evidence this is real other than "le xd took a picture of a screen"
>>
>>379710860

That shit is public knowledge anon. It doesn't verify anything this guy has said.
>>
>>379710526
So what you're saying is they do want to computer generate it for a large part. You can't use AI assisted development to create compelling NPC's or unique locations.
>>
>>379710995
Its primarily designed around first person but yes it has third person like all the other games.
>>379711112
You underestimate improvements in AI. There's already talk that by 2040-2050 most AAA games will be mostly done by AI by a few game directors just telling it what to do.

Its the whole scifi concept of can a robot create art? Well the answer is yes yes it can.

Anyways just because AI assisted development will hypothetically help with things such as world building and making world building that doesn't mean you wont have artists or writers. The whole concept about AI assisted development is you come up with the concept, story, design, etc and then you tell the AI to make it exactly like that.

Its basically more efficient programming. What would you rather have a bunch of human programmers that take years to make a game or a AI program that can do the same process in a few days to a month.

Anyways this is all hypotheticals and hopes from what the future will bring but we're confident that the future will bring these advances.
>>
>>379698125
>Look this up
>It's actually true

Huh neat.
>>
A Song of Ice and Fire is not being made by Bethesda.
>>
A Bethesda style game with multiplayer would be pretty cool. Any plans for something like that? Or engine limitations etc?
>>
>>379711519
Thank god, would not buy if only first person
>>
>>379712086

Elder Scrolls Online
>>
>>379712297

Bethesda didn't make it, mechanically it's nothing like most Bethesda games and it barely uses Elder Scrolls lore.
>>
>>379712615

It uses Elder Scrolls Lore more heavily than any game since Morrowind, what the fuck are you talking about, and mechanically its still "repeatedly hit X until it dies" shittier combat
>>
>>379697140
>Fallout and Elder Scrolls in the same universe.

FUCKING STOP. THE NIRNROOT IN FO4 WAS JUST A FUCKING EASTER EGG. Making them the same world would ruin basically all TES lore, and that would piss off more people than it would please
>>
>>379709993
Fan fiction. Not canon.
>>
>>379712086
There aren't any engine limitations to put multiplayer in the game in fact its almost always developed in some aspect for every game since Oblivion but the game directors have the final say on whether it should stay or not.

Personally i'd love coop and i've suggested several versions of coop to several people. I feel like Todd and some others have this backward view that fans will get mad at them for including an optional feature that doesn't take away from the game if you want to play it alone. I disagree completely I think the only people who don't want coop are a very small vocal minority.

But i'd rather not comment on any direct confirmation for Starfield or future titles about multiplayer. You'll just have to wait and see. >>379712297
>>379712709
Its really not like a Bethesda game at all other than the name. Bethesda games are primarily designed as a first person experience with somewhat responsive actiony combat and as you have seen with Fallout 4 despite its shortcomings combat is improving.

ESO Was designed as a third person WoW clone to mooch off our franchises name and first person was shoe inned afterwards aswell as some other improvements added later to make it more like an elder scrolls game but it certainely isn't one. I get I sound kind of flustered about ESO but i'm just not a fan.
>>
>>379712297

ESO is not a Bethesda style game. It's a theme park MMO with a semi-action combat system (under the hood it's tab targeting) that uses the TES lore.
>>
>>379713174
Aren't you just a freelance coder or something? Why do you keep talking as if it's your company/franchise?
>>
>>379699408
He does, it's all secret.
All that 4chan knows is his steam account which became private when /vg/ and /v/ started pestering him about talks of mountains and New Vegas.
I'll give you a hint nigga, his steam has "Mr." in it
He has a few hours in New Vegas, and a hell of a lot of RPGs
>>
File: 1495993650020.png (89KB, 399x382px) Image search: [Google]
1495993650020.png
89KB, 399x382px
>>379701439
>/v/ actually isn't taken that seriously in terms of a lot of feedback because people here don't seem to be interested in popular games that much.
And yet you come here to "leak" stuff.

>It has a very snarky hipster vibe to it if i'm quite honest but people are aware of it and do enjoy it but its not exactly the place anyone goes for legitimate criticism
I've seen more legitimate criticism here about Fallout 3 and 4 than anywhere else, you're just biased
>>
>>379713174
Considering the popularity of the Survival and Battle Royal multiplayer genres, I'm surprised that BGS (or one of its sister companies) hasn't made yet a Fallout/TES survival game.
>>
>>379713497
I'm not a freelance coder i've worked with Bethesda for several years. I wont say when I joined for safety but i've done a lot of work to help these franchises even i'm not as high a position as quite a few people i've grown attached to them in my own weird way. I get that must sound kind of odd but its just how I think it legitimately is the best job i've ever had i've just grown tired of all the bullshit secrecy.

I want to be transparent with fans about what I know and i'm confident I wont be fired or found out as i've taken a lot of precautions and I hope once the announcements are made tomorrow and there's a lot of information out about the game to confirm everything i've said I can continue to be as transparent as possible about everything going on at Bethesda. >>379713809
Well 4chan has always been the place to leak stuff. Its a good way to stay anonymous as for the criticism there are plenty of legitimate criticisms i've seen about Fallout 3 and Fallout 4 on here but most of them aren't just gonna say that bluntly.
>>
>>379714114
Post a picture of Todd in the shower and we will believe anything you say
>>
>>379714114
Is TES6 really in 2023? I'll be fucking dead by then
>>
>>379714995
Its an estimated release date but yeah 2023 is the most likely. You see starfield and the game of thrones project are two fully sized Bethesda games. They aren't just some side project. Its the whole massive world, mod support, etc etc
>>
File: tood.png (33KB, 626x455px) Image search: [Google]
tood.png
33KB, 626x455px
>>379714424
>>
>>379715139
Why game of thrones...
>>
>>379715139
Is the GOT game going to be primary first-person? (like most BGS games)
>>
>>379715275
Go ahead then, I will believe everything you say
>>
>>379715336
Honestly its because of Zenimax. We were actually approached to do a Bethesda style game of thrones game in the past but we refused because we wanted to focus on our own titles.

Well once Game of Thrones because massively popular they reached out yet again this time with HBO and Zenimax is basically the person responsible for enforcing this deal upon us.

Anyways I get this might seem like a bad thing that you have to wait so long for another Bethesda game but this is kind of a good thing aswell. This will give us more time to work on Elder Scrolls 6 and as technology improves the game improves.
>>379715501
Yes it is I understand you may have missed some of my posts but it is primarily first person but its meant to be more realistic in its combat. Think Mount and Blade 2 or Chivalry Medieval warfare but more responsible and fun. Its going to also feature the darkest themes in a Bethesda game. Its a very serious game its a lot less light hearted than some of our other games may be.
>>
>>379715501
Please no... fuck 1st person garbage
>>
>>379715724
I'd rather have Akavir than some shitty generic knights in armor garbage again. Fuck zenimax
>>
File: 1495998696974.jpg (199KB, 1344x756px) Image search: [Google]
1495998696974.jpg
199KB, 1344x756px
>Fallout 4 VR
>Skyrim VR
>loli mods
>sexo mods

HOLY
FUCKING
SHIT
>>
Alright I'll bite. What development stage are the three games you mentioned in?
>>
>>379716354
Starfield is in Alpha/Beta stages its coming out this year.

Game of Thrones Project is in full pre production and after all the DLC gets released for Starfield it's going to go into full development.

Elder Scrolls 6 is in pre production but its being focused on less because Starfield and Game of Thrones are the next games.
>>
Fallout online anymore?
>>
>>379716621

Stop lying. Bethesda Team A works in X+Y year increments. Every time a new TES game comes out, a GOTY/Special edition of the previous game comes out a year prior to prepare people of the upcoming release. TESVI comes out in November.
>>
You know I bet that this isn't a leaker at all.

Todd-Sama just wants to interact with us.
>>
>>379715685
In Area 51, there exists a prototype Numidium. Inspired by how the US Army approached Cliff Bleszinski for the chainsaw bayonet attachment, many A51 personnel instead dreamed big and said "I want a fuckhuge robot that literally fucks reality when activated".
That is the real reason why Michael Kirkbride is no longer with Bethesda. Todd, feeling guilt over this, slyly puts MK's works in all the ELder Scrolls games, though usually hidden
>>
>>379717090
You're gonna be really disappointed tomorrow if that's what you're banking on happening lol
>>
File: 1496710520825.png (11KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
1496710520825.png
11KB, 128x128px
>>379717224
Maybe it's Pete and Todd put him up to this.

Speaking of which, how are those two in person?
>>
im pretty sure youve been asked this already but too lazy to read the other threads, so how can i be sure youre not baiting me? :v
>>
File: Kirkbride is one of us.png (335KB, 1440x860px) Image search: [Google]
Kirkbride is one of us.png
335KB, 1440x860px
Hey Todd

Rehire Kirkbride
>>
>>379717090
>Every time a new TES game comes out, a GOTY/Special edition of the previous game comes
show me that Fallout 4 GOTY bucko
>>
About the GOT game. How is the story gonna work? Will it follow the books/show or is bethesda doing it's own thing? Will it still grant us the same freedom the other games do, to explore and alter things in the world?
>>
File: gigglegoo.jpg (50KB, 470x610px) Image search: [Google]
gigglegoo.jpg
50KB, 470x610px
Yfw Op is proven to be full of shit
>>
File: FQeILLd.jpg (119KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
FQeILLd.jpg
119KB, 800x600px
>>379718356
>>
>>379697597
>building system used for colonialism
Holy shit this actually makes sense
>>
File: his_pol_int.jpg (180KB, 523x720px) Image search: [Google]
his_pol_int.jpg
180KB, 523x720px
>this whole thread
>>
>>379697668
This sounds too good to be true, honestly. If true, hope they hire some of the writers from the original games or at least study them extensively.
>>
is this the guy that leaked the prey's ending like years before release
>>
File: 1496922016083.png (89KB, 1272x1152px) Image search: [Google]
1496922016083.png
89KB, 1272x1152px
>>379697597

>The second race is a humanoid monkey race

African Americans ?
>>
File: 1494084010639.png (410KB, 733x510px) Image search: [Google]
1494084010639.png
410KB, 733x510px
>>379718356
>>
>>379718083

Previous TES Game*
>>
>>379717996
>HATS
I miss those kind of threads.
Thread posts: 239
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.