[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's time to discuss the best RPG ever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: aaa.jpg (1024KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
aaa.jpg
1024KB, 1440x1080px
It's time to discuss the best RPG ever
>>
File: Godspeed You! Black Emperor.jpg (122KB, 650x917px) Image search: [Google]
Godspeed You! Black Emperor.jpg
122KB, 650x917px
Sure
>>
>>378663347
>>>/tv/
>>
>>378662850
Ok
>>
>>378663347
Some people unironically think that, don't feed into their delusions, anon
>>
Great game, but the worst control scheme I've ever seen.
>>
>>378663347
But that's not an RPG
>>
File: 1493962795433.jpg (997KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1493962795433.jpg
997KB, 1920x1080px
So comfy
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LL2iAX-5CWI
>>
back in early 00's in Poland EVERYONE was obsessed with Gothics to an unhealthy extent. I've never played it and therefore I've never understood any peer who praises this game to this day - especially I've heard laudatory opinions about that series from people who have objectively shit taste and little experience in gaming. i always belived they look through rose tinted glasses and nostalgia factors are strongly involved. therefore for me gothic was this equivalent of shit slavic taste which came from lack of knowledge and being fucking poor as shit - therefor praise for anything that was accesible back in the days.

but now with lurking /v from time to time it seems i may have been wrong. is it at least at level to games like planescape, original fallouts or deus ex? because I assume common opinion is, that its better than any TES game
>>
>>378666101
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVYrALStucs
>>
>>378665113
neither is Gothic
>>
>>378666447
sure witchercuck
>>
>>378665834

Is there a reason they're just sitting in the rain rusting their equipment / not even reacting to the massive amount of water splashing them in the face ?
>>
do i have to fuck around with patches to get this shit to work on windows 10 from steam?
>>
>>378666663
install system pack and dx11
>>
>>378666101
Gothic II is not perfect, RPG aspects of it are somewhat lacking, but it's still the game I had the most fun with.

>>378666663
I needed patches to play it with windows 7, so I would guess yes.
>>
>>378666559
It's just some mod that went full retard with particle effects
>>
I recently just finished Gothic 2, I was inspired to play it from this daily thread. Glad I did, I had a blast playing it.

It's the best open world action RPG I've ever played, but best overall RPG is a bit of a stretch.

Would recommend to anyone who likes exploring open world games and finding treasures and risking life finding them.
>>
>>378662850
But OP, that's not Morrowind.
>>
>>378666101
the only reason it wasn't as popular everywhere else in the world was because it was only advertised in Germany, and they barely even advertised it

if they spent as much money on advertising in other countries as other devs did then it would have been more popular

Most people didn't even know this game existed because the advertising was almost non existant
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.