[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did Kojima intend to do here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 257
Thread images: 45

What did Kojima intend to do here?
>>
>>377232127
Doesn't matter because Konami didn't allow it.
>>
make the biggest game in the world, but forgot that money is not infinite
>>
>>377232214

This.
>>
tried to future proof his career by intentionally releasing an unfinished game
>>
File: gz posters together.jpg (338KB, 1200x846px) Image search: [Google]
gz posters together.jpg
338KB, 1200x846px
>204863 are co-ords to the bermuda triangle (gz helicopter crash) and iceland (ds trailer location)
>the pt radio talks about gateways to alternate dimensions (mg survive, norman reedus's necklace), the men in the sky and how "they" have been manipulating media, don't trust the news (the patriots / konami-kojima controversy)
>moby dick was released without an epilogue, the epilogue was included in later iterations
>kojima has posted an IRL silent hill health drink several times
>has made several tweets referencing "3"'s, like how much he loved the killing tv show but was disappointed how there was no season 3 (there was)
>the second low roar album is called zero and has songs on it such as "phantoms", "don't stop (chapter 1)" and "don't stop (chapter 2)"
>before GZ was even released low roar asked kojima if they could make music for him, point being he could've had this included in the ruse because they asked this before the konami / kojima rumors dropped
>the pt radio even talks about norman reedus hanging himself with an umbilical cord
>time winters (zero) narrates the mg survive gameplay, zero is literally showing us his latest experiment
>when asked about the cancelled silent hills project on stage with Mark Cerny kojima quickly developed a massive shit eating grin, started acting really agitated, both him and mark cerny started cracking up
>ford commerical called the phantom stars mads having a face transplant in cyprus wearing glasses kojima tweeted called 1985
>new playstation ad has the old kojima productions logo in the background
>the contractor who trademarked sony's "v" is also responsible for death stranding and decima
Then check out the poster. PT. Reverse Death Stranding. You get SD.
PTSD
The events of Phantom Pain were a coma nightmare. Death Stranding IS Silent Hills. On top of that the REAL MGS5 will be coming out next year.

I CANT FUCKING WAIT TO SEE YOU NON BELIEVERS GET BTFO AT E3
>>
File: the ruse is real.jpg (49KB, 1278x479px) Image search: [Google]
the ruse is real.jpg
49KB, 1278x479px
>>377232567
To add to this:
>mads slipped up and said kojima has 300 people at his tokyo offices working on death stranding
>kojima has claimed only 100 people are, to keep up the illusion this is a new independent studio
>a gz prisoner mumbles about the schrodinger equation
>"last year i thought i lost everything but i...*laughs*...didn't lose anything" - this is what kojima actually said at dorito pope's show
>the pt system crash screen is signed by "j", the letter j is on the bridge toro enters in the ds trailer 2
>jordan vogt-roberts laughs when asked about the konami / kojima split 39:08 of https://youtu.be/x1bPQdbGyUY?t=2348
>the only emblem that's left in the game's coding that hasn't be released for TPP is a picture of Kojima's head, it's going to be released on the first day of E3
>the kojima productions website was created a month before kojima's departure and is set to expire 30/11/2017

Kojima Producions is literally not recorded as a private independent business nor holding company nor any fucking entity in Japan's registration bureau or anywhere else in the world

They also use front organizations to sell their products and those organizations refuse to tell you the name of who owns the intellectual property.

Also to make matters worse; Kojima's logo and name trademark for his team got turned down for copyright. And KONAMI still owns the name "Kojima Productions."

Feel free to mention this to him or his team members in Twitter. They won't dare respond to you.

Dorito Pope also slipped up in when being interviewed about how he got involved in the Moby Dick ruse when he said Kojima approached him and told him he wanted to do MGSV in 3 parts (Ground Zeroes, Phantom Pain, so what's Part 3).
>>
>>377232127
I suspect there was supposed to be a playable "Outer Heaven" epilogue where Snake kills you, but they ran out of time and budget, and Konami rushed the damn thing out the door.

For what it's worth MGSV is a masterpiece of stealth gameplay and brilliant PC optimization. Too bad the Fox Engine is only ever used for slot machines now.
>>
Good thing we have GZ to see their original vision for the game.
>>
>>377232567
>>377232686
HERE WE GO
>>
>>377232567
>>377232686
As nuts as this sounds I want it to be true.
>>
>>377232759
how the fuck was a Japanese game so optimized on pc
>>
File: image.png (292KB, 889x573px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
292KB, 889x573px
>>377232567
>>377232686
>>
>>377232982
the nips are finally getting their shit together
>>
>>377233093
DS is Silent Hills.
MGS5 is a separate entity.
>>
>>377232981

It isn't.
Like what happen before MGSV was released, fan theories are still far more interesting than the actual game
>>
>>377233184
what
>>
>What did Kojima intend to do here?
To induce phantom pain onto the players of this video game. He succeeded, to such an extent where this thread will be another one of the nearly endless amount of butthurt as a result of it. A game where you think you're playing as someone else that also has a game that's obviously presented as abrupt? I know a lot of you fat fuck virgin losers still raged in your no life nerd voices after MGS2, and you guys still act the same way for this game as well.
>>
File: lQbBeRY.gif (994KB, 257x194px) Image search: [Google]
lQbBeRY.gif
994KB, 257x194px
>>377232127
make a ubisoft game
>>
>>377232982
Konami is (or was) full of brilliant talent and absolutely shit management. Or savvy >>>/biz/ types who view Metal Gear and other IPs as financial assets rather than a works of art. Konami is admittedly very competent as a souless wealth-creating machine, not a creative studio. Aren't they the primary sponsor of Team Japan gymnastics in the Olympics?
>>
>>377233354
It all makes sense now. I'm pretty sure they just threw that "Chapter 3: Peace" card in there to troll dataminers.
>>
File: death stranding is silent hills.jpg (181KB, 1268x661px) Image search: [Google]
death stranding is silent hills.jpg
181KB, 1268x661px
>>377232969
>>377233093
>>377232981
Silent Hills is called Silent Hills because there will be multiple otherworlds. The six blocks around Norman's neck have equations on them related to black holes and interdimensional travel. The blocks will allow the player to travel between five otherworlds and the real world. In PT you can hear two versions of the suicide being broadcasted. The version where he hangs himself with a garden hose represents the PT otherworld. The one where he hangs himself with an umbilical cord is leaking from the Death Stranding otherworld.

When Lisa kills you you hear the sound of unzipping and tearing flesh. When you respawn you find a talking bloody bag containing an undisclosed object. After killing Norman she removes his clothes and tears a fetus out of his stomach, hence the C-section scar in Death Stranding. The five men in the sky the PT radio talks about are possessing fathers around the country and making them kill their families, hence "I'm sorry Lisa but there's a monster inside of me". After the entities make Norman kill Lisa he hangs himself because he cant deal with the grief.

>>377233292
It means exactly what I said. Death Stranding is Silent Hills. MGS5 will be a separate entity. The Camp Omega ending for Phantom Pain will contain a revelation that completely refrains the events of TPP, leaving us on a cliffhanger for MGS5 to continue.
>>
>>377232686
>Kojima Producions is literally not recorded as a private independent business nor holding company nor any fucking entity in Japan's registration bureau or anywhere else in the world

>the only emblem that's left in the game's coding that hasn't be released for TPP is a picture of Kojima's head, it's going to be released on the first day of E3

Prove these. And for the kojima one dont say "its in the games files". I know it is and used cheats to set it as my emblem, but prove its going to be released on the first day of E3
>>
>>377233672
yeah, man
>>
>>377232214
>>377232474
don't this yourself fuckboy
>>
>>377233452
And he's going to continue making Ubisoft games with Death Stranding and all the fanboys and journalists will continue to hail him as a genius
>>
>>377232982
It was solely the magic of the Fox Engine which will never be used again out of spite for Kojima.
>>
File: DID YOU RIKE MY RUSE.png (39KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
DID YOU RIKE MY RUSE.png
39KB, 1024x1024px
>>377233753
>Prove these. And for the kojima one dont say "its in the games files". I know it is and used cheats to set it as my emblem, but prove its going to be released on the first day of E3
The final event for TPP is on the first day of E3, it also matches up if you follow the patterns of when the other emblems were released.

J is on the bridge Toro enters, J is on the PT system crash screen, "J-san" also joined the Survive team a few days ago. J-san is pushing people to achieve disarmament and preaching encouraging words. Konami have only started daily updating the nuke counter for the first time in about seven months, with E3 right around the corner. Kojima said nuclear disarmament would take more than a year to achieve. Nuclear disarmament was a rigged game from the start, peace will be reached when Kojima decides it will be reached. The datamined cutscene of nuclear disarmament is a red herring. Achieving it will trigger the Camp Omega ending. It will end on a cliffhanger that leads into the real MGS5.

The Kojima Productions website was created a month before he was "fired" and expires THIS NOVEMBER.
>>
>>377233672
this shit is fucking incomprehensible at this point
>>
TPP dragged its ass for too long and Konami finally got fed up even with Kojima's celeb status. There's only so much leeway you can give someone before you expect a return on your investment.
>>
Make a deliberately underwhelming game. Unfortunately due to getting released too soon it went from intentionally underwhelming to an unintentional massive disappointment..
>>
>>377232127
-hype up a game with a $40 demo
-release the game while meticulously making all aspects barely acceptable
-leave breadcrumbs forking into new theories as to what the fuck just happened with this sudden ending
-divide the fanbase into people who think there's more to it, people who think the aforementioned people are full of shit, and people who'd like to believe
-make the dumbest fucking event ever and have people praise it because achieving it is as unrealistic as in real life

Kojima is a schizoid and so is this fucking game.
>>
>>377234197
>The final event for TPP is on the first day of E3, it also matches up if you follow the patterns of when the other emblems were released.

Source on this? Im guessing its like data mining or something
>>
File: 1460436853658.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1460436853658.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>377234197
Just out of curiosity -- how much tinfoil do you own?
>>
>>377232214
The badly executed open world was all Kojima, you can't say that everything wrong with the game was Konami's fault.
>>
>>377234354
Kojima can't deliver modern console/PC games within a decent timeframe, not since PS2 era. The fact that he was dicking around with an irrelevant PSP game while his B-Team was shitting the bed with MGSR probably factored into Konami's decision to fire him as well.
>>
File: taboo.jpg (332KB, 1194x1270px) Image search: [Google]
taboo.jpg
332KB, 1194x1270px
>>377234258
>silent hills has multiple otherworlds
THIS IS SO COMPLICATED WTF
Holy shit you sound retarded.

>>377234834
How assblasted will you be when I'm right?
>>
>>377235043
Hmm i wonder if cutting funds would negatively impact an open world game.
>>
>>377233753
according to this
https://trademarks.justia.com/792/04/n-79204273.html
"Kojima Productions Co, Ltd" holds the trademark to the new kojipro logo. So unless his whole company is some complicated sony/konami shell company, this dude needs to update his graphics
>>
File: Venom.jpg (263KB, 977x547px) Image search: [Google]
Venom.jpg
263KB, 977x547px
>>377234197
Will it finally be over, Caramel?
Is Peace Day coming?
>>
>>377235165
Why are you so angry? It's just video games m8
>>
>>377233753
http://新設法人.com/Corp/Detail?cnum=70a2097deda25d1d78aee6b92fa3884abb675dc1ccefffb38964564d7abe8231

Kojipro IS registered.
>>
File: Pope knows the ruse.jpg (69KB, 778x443px) Image search: [Google]
Pope knows the ruse.jpg
69KB, 778x443px
>>377235630
It's been a long old fight but it ends this E3.
>>
File: 1465618229531.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1465618229531.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>377235720
And why does his website expire this November?
>>
Please reply to >>377234791 and tell me the source for that final event being on E3
>>
>>377236120
>November
>8 letters
>1 Kojima
>8+1=9
>9/11
holy shit you might be on to something
>>
>>377236120
>Kojima mascot is a spaceman
>"low roar" could also be used to describe rocket engines
>twin towers were actually spaceships
I think I'm getting this
>>
>>377236120
What do you make of the whole 9/11 connection?
>>
>>377236120
Proof?
>>
>>377235165
You justification for your fanfiction that kojima is retarded enough to tie all of these franchises togetheris fucking retarded.
Yeah the fact that this shit runs in parallel is possible but the source for it being stupidity like "KONAMI AND KOJIMA BOTH BEGIN WITH K LE RUSEMASTER DOES IT AGAIN" makes the entire thing look like the inabe ramblings of either a rabid fanboy or some underpaid kojima productions intern.
Kojima hasnt made a good game in his entire life without a committee to reign in his own stupidity.
Fucker shouldve just stuck with wikipedia philosophy and 80s film ripoffs.
>>
>>377236704
Jet fuel can't melt Metal Gear beams.
>>
File: v has coem to.jpg (37KB, 623x225px) Image search: [Google]
v has coem to.jpg
37KB, 623x225px
>>377236728
Pic.

>>377236704
Not sure what to make of that. Possible release date for MGS5? Not necessarily for this year, maybe next year. I do like to think MGS5 is already finished though. Just look at that 2013 red band trailer. Look at how much of TPP was already finished by that point. Liquid's "it's not over yet!" definitely implies there more of MGS to come.

>>377236872
>Yeah the fact that this shit runs in parallel is possible but the source for it being stupidity like "KONAMI AND KOJIMA BOTH BEGIN WITH K LE RUSEMASTER DOES IT AGAIN" makes the entire thing look like the inabe ramblings of either a rabid fanboy or some underpaid kojima productions intern.
You're gonna feel like a fucking moron next month.
>>
File: kojima website.jpg (63KB, 521x758px) Image search: [Google]
kojima website.jpg
63KB, 521x758px
>>377236728
Posted wrong pic before. This is pic for his website.
>>
File: Cs1ZjAP.jpg (58KB, 495x288px) Image search: [Google]
Cs1ZjAP.jpg
58KB, 495x288px
>>377236120
And why does their logo look just like their media consultants' logo?
>>
>>377236120
Why does Konami's website expire next year?
>>
File: 1493379692257.png (203KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
1493379692257.png
203KB, 482x427px
>>377237010
>i-it's all 55D Chess!
Anon... don't go down this road...
>>
File: IMG_1442.png (268KB, 716x499px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1442.png
268KB, 716x499px
>>377237010
Nah, im going to feel disappointed that kojima managed to squeeze out another turd of a game and cant write for shit.
Mgs5 was garbage. Theres no new content that will fix it. Theres no way to cover the shit story he put out. And if youre really that hyped up over what amounts to a retcon i envy your simple mind.
>>
>>377237213
oh shit
>>
>>377237207
ha their logo is the same and the site format is the same http://www.dpark.jp/
>>
>>377232127
fuck the "fans" (rather Kojima cock suckers) even more.
>>
File: the+crash+was+a+lie+XD.png (1MB, 1698x1200px) Image search: [Google]
the+crash+was+a+lie+XD.png
1MB, 1698x1200px
>>377237274
>Theres no way to cover the shit story he put out. And if youre really that hyped up over what amounts to a retcon i envy your simple mind.
TPP will be regarded as a masterpiece for serving it's purpose. The hype for TPP was out of this world and when the reveal comes it's disappointment was intentional it will be completely justified if MGS5 turns out to be quality.

The Camp Omega will reveal
a) TPP was a coma nightmare
b) TPP was a VR simulation for some kind of proto S3 plan
c) Venom Snake was Big Boss but Zero captured him and fucked with his brain to induce schizophrenia, additionally a common belief is Big Boss is Skullface

>>377237542
Kojima put so much effort into this ruse and they couldn't be bothered to use a different template for his website. What a fucking blunder.
>>
I feel like the open world aspect should have just been scrapped completely and had everything be mission based from the heli. Also remove being able to go to Mother Base since there's fucking nothing to do there and have it only be accessible shit through menus on the heli as well. Actually just making it more like PW would have been better in the long run.
>>
>>377237748
what does this picture show
>>
>>377237748
Why does Konami's site expire next year and how does that play into the ruse?
>>
>>377237748
Do you really not see how fucking stupid all of these points are and serve no purpose to enrich the story or world of MGS?
Everything you just said sounds FUCKING
STUPID
WHO THE FUCK EVEN CARES IF BIG BOSS IS FUCKING CHICO FROM MARS or what the fuck ever, ITS
FUCKING
STUPID.
NONE OF THESE IDEAS ADD ANYTHING OTHER THAN AN EXCUSE TO FUCK WITH A BLOATED FRANCHISE SPAWNED FROM A ONE-TRICK HACK.
Jesus christ fuck off back to kojimas twitter you cocksucking moron.
>>
He wanted to evoke a feeling in gamers that's never been done before. Phantom pain. How is the game so stuffed full of content but still feels unfinished? It's his best work.
>>
What is the point of all this? All of Kojima's "ruses" had a purpose to them. This theorizing just makes it sound like a ruse for the sake of a ruse.
>>
File: skullface.jpg (70KB, 497x338px) Image search: [Google]
skullface.jpg
70KB, 497x338px
>>377237748
>big boss is skullface
no skullface is the one behind everything in pw.
>>
>>377237748
>TPP will be regarded as a masterpiece for serving it's purpose. The hype for TPP was out of this world and when the reveal comes it's disappointment was intentional it will be completely justified if MGS5 turns out to be quality
Please reread this paragraph and tell me why anybody would think this.
Please point out why intentially releasing a game in two parts written like absolute trash and playing like absolute trash would be regarded as kino just because kojima shit out another sequel to a dead franchise.
>>
File: rekd.jpg (44KB, 719x591px) Image search: [Google]
rekd.jpg
44KB, 719x591px
>>377238050
The helicopter never crashed. Look at his face post "crash". It has blood on it and wounds from the Paz explosion. You get a retarded anon that likes to shit up the thread by claiming the blood is from the soldier that dies in Big Boss's arms. That is incorrect. See picture, his face is squeaky clean throughout Ground Zeroes. The Not Your Kind of People trailer features a shot of Big Boss overlooking the sea during DAWN (the post "crash" image). This shot does not exist in either games aside from after rescuing Kaz in TPP where there's a brief recap of Ground Zeroes which suspiciously shows that shot.

There's an unused variable in TPP called "GzHelicopterCrash" which will trigger the Camp Omega ending. So the helicopter never "crashed". After MSF's destruction they return to Camp Omega and something happens. This raises the question of how was Big Boss in a coma if the helicopter never crashed. Good question. We'll see. I'm guessing Zero captures him and fucks with his brain. After all, Zero and Big Boss are supposed to be enemies but the incorrectly titled "truth tapes" portray him as the series hero who for some inexplicable reason decides to save Big Boss, the man he's trying to kill?

Kojima said we would revisit Camp Omega in TPP and there would be a "big feature" involved. His translator also started snickering at Dorito Pope when he asked about Camp Omega.

>>377238193
TPP as it stand is irrelevant to the lore. The only thing that could've made it worth existing is elaborating on Zero as the big bad, the recruitment of Foxhound and on Big Boss's decent in villainous territory. The Camp Omega ending will refrain the events of TPP, leaving MGS5 to portray said opportunities.
>>
>>377238352
Its a fanboy trying to justify why the most hyped game in existence turned out to be complete trash.
If death stranding turns out to just be another MGS story ill refuse to buy it.
Kojima needs to move on.
>>
>>377238512
As a fan of the series I would regard TPP as a masterpiece for getting me so hyped only to shit all over my dreams to induce an actual "phantom pain". Quite genius and will be forgiven, providing the real MGS5 meets my expectations. Even for as disappointing TPP was, it had a lot of content and was well worth the price, despite the "phantom pain" it gave me.

>>377238439
I don't think it makes any sense for Zadarnov to be Skullface. I'm not too keen on the Skullface is Big Boss theory myself but there is evidence that actually suggests that's the case like the Diamond Dog creates being present at OKB Zero.
>>
>>377238680
... so your entire theory literally hinges on an unused, unfinished asset of a shit game suddenly becoming relevant and retconning an entire game.
I didnt think anybody could be this weirdly delusional.
>>
>>377233672
I thought you got banned tranny
>>
File: IMG_1359.jpg (111KB, 440x498px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1359.jpg
111KB, 440x498px
>>377238875
>kojima is a master game designer and writer because he intentionally made a shit game
This is like a beaten housewife going back to an abusive husband.
>>
>like the Diamond Dog creates being present at OKB Zero.

That is probably just lazily reusing assets, man. Occam's razor.
>>
>>377238680
>There's an unused variable in TPP called "GzHelicopterCrash"

Proof?
>>
>>377238962
My theory hinges on literally mountains of INSANE coincidences such as
>>377232567
>>377232686
>>377233672
>>377234197
>>377236120
>>377237748
>>377238680

>>377239102
Inducing an actual "phantom pain" in people over a fucking videogame is quite an achievement. It certainly has artistic merit for accomplishing that. And as I said, providing the real MGS5 lives up to my expectations TPP is perfectly justified for it's artistic intent.

>>377239159
>Occam's razor.
I'm afraid the mountains of coincidences tips the scale to my favor when it comes to "Occam's razor". It literally makes more sense for the ruse to be real rather than everything I point out to be a "coincidence".
>>
>>377238875
you should know you, and you alone are the only tripfaggot i haven't filtered on sight simply because it will be too much to miss you getting absolutely blown the fuck out with no chance of recovery when e3 comes

you should be honored motherfucker, you're like a speck of dust that hasn't served it's purpose yet (to be cleaned away)
>>
>>377239295
>My theory hinges on literally mountains of INSANE coincidences such as
Also the INSANE notion that Konami hasn't been completely shunned from the hardcore gaming industry.

Absoloute WORST marketing stunt ever.
>>
>>377239295
Coincidences dont mean fucking shit when the man in question has a writing process that involves filling any given work with references to whatever struck hs fancy that day.
The lines youre drawing a tentative at best and theres hardly anything "artsy" about releasing an awful game on purpose. Its just FUCKING STUPID. No wonder he got fired from konami.
>>
Not a whole lot, as it would seem.
>>
>>377239537
>Also the INSANE notion that Konami hasn't been completely shunned from the hardcore gaming industry.
Well they haven't released anything for "hardcore gamers" to shun. Casuals will play PES regardless of what drama goes on during development. By the time they release their next batch of games (Silent Hills and MGS5) the ruse will be revealed and they will be forgiven.

>Absoloute WORST marketing stunt ever.
The most daring and ambitious, for sure. Kojima was promoted to vice president, Konami already allowed him to initially advertise Phantom Pain as a horror game under a different studio. Ditto for the PT demo, expecting players to take MONTHS to complete it, but Konami were perfectly fine with that. When it turns out to be a ruse orchestrated by Kojima, Konami will be loved EVEN MORE THAN THEY WERE BEFORE for going along with Kojima.

>>377239625
>The lines youre drawing a tentative at best
We both know that's not true.

>about releasing an awful game on purpose. Its just FUCKING STUPID.
TPP was only disappointing because it was a Metal Gear game. We have expectations from the Metal Gear series. If TPP was a new game people would be praising the fuck out of it. As a game it was decent enough, as a Metal Gear game it was painful, leaving a "phantom pain".
>>
>>377240082
Where does the Pachinko machine fit into all of this?
>>
File: 29e.jpg (67KB, 680x697px) Image search: [Google]
29e.jpg
67KB, 680x697px
>>377235347
It has one of the highest budgets for any game in existence
>>
25 days until this nutcase gets btfo.
>>
>>377240205
Well, it's a real Pachinko game, that's making Konami money. They just wanted to make money off of Pachinko, I doubt they specifically made the Pachinko just to help give the "Konami are moving away from triple AAA games to focus on Pachinko" story more credibility. They probably devised the rumors to help Kojima's ruse from the Pachinko machine rather than making the Pachinko specifically for the ruse.

In any case there's no doubt both Kojima and Konami are aware of the booty blasting of the fanbase when the Pachinko machine was announced, so I would not be surprised in the slightest if they announce a Fox Engine remake of MGS3 soon.

Also, I haven't mentioned it's the 30th anniversary of Metal Gear soon. Konami said they have "huge plans" for it.
>>
>>377240082
>Konami will be loved EVEN MORE THAN THEY WERE BEFORE for going along with Kojima.
You are pretending that Konami didn't kill off all the franchises for years regardless. Why the fuck would they keep all of us in the dark like that?
>>377240332
Most of the budget went to the development of the fox engine which has been used on several games now so no.
>>
>>377232127
Make a game so devoid of the spirit of MGS so that fans would hate it and he could be free of the series
>>
>>377240630
>You are pretending that Konami didn't kill off all the franchises for years regardless. Why the fuck would they keep all of us in the dark like that?
Sure, they haven't treated franchises such as Castlevania very well. But people will give them credit for daring to go along with Kojima's stunt. Not to mention people will be overwhelmed with joy at the announcements of Silent Hill and the fact TPP is not how the series ends.
>>
>>377240082
I know its true but you refuse to see the light.
I really dont think someone would be stupid enough to release an intentionally bad game just to make a play on the damn title.
If it was any other series itd still be regarded as a below average, low-effort game.
The fact that it was MGS doesnt really affect the nrgative reaction really seeing as how after how shit 4 and PW were nobody expected kojima to have any kind of talent left. 5 just cemented that point, and the marketing just made that point even more blatant.
>>
>>377240904
>The fact that it was MGS doesnt really affect the nrgative reaction
Don't kid yourself.
>>
The babies are Solid and Solidus created to stop Eli and the Patriots calling it
>>
>>377240812
here, i'll throw some more crumbs your way, you desperate cocksucker
>at the "thematic" end of V's launch trailer, venom literally becomes skullface
>kojima hired koanmi's vice president or whatever to work for kojima productions

spin those however you see fit for your delusions, senpai
>>
>>377240812
Do you not see how fucking stupid that is? Why would TPP be clearly unfinished then? What do they gain from that?
>>
>>377240969
No really, after 4 and PW literally nobody at large gave a flying fuck about MGS until kojima and konami decided to make it seem like it was going to be the citizen kane of gaming. Instead we got fucking hot shots part deux.
Id like to see you show some proof of the opposite really.
But youre just going to go ahead and call kojima a master because his website has a 3 on it.
>>
>>377232127
He wanted to expose what a hack he was and see if people would still idolize him after making a severely flawed product.
>>
>>377241354
The fact that Kojima is still held up as an icon of gaming after all the stupid shit he has done over the years is truly baffling. Even if the ruse is true, I would just be pissed that Kojima intentionally made a shitty, unfinished game and that Konami was dumb enough to allow that to happen.
>>
>>377241179
Well Kojima will be the one taking any shit for TPP being "unfinished" although it was "unfinished" by design, Konami are not guilty. As I said before, TPP was still a game with many hours of content and worth the price. The real MGS5 has to meet our expectations though.

>>377241261
>kojima and konami decided to make it seem like it was going to be the citizen kane of gaming.
Well yeah, that was the point, to hype us up and fuck us over to induce a "phantom pain". I keep repeating myself but you don't seem to be getting it. If your anus is ravaged over this fact then fine, be butthurt over it, but that is what happened.
>Instead we got fucking hot shots part deux.
Hot Shots 2 is pretty good desu.
>Id like to see you show some proof of the opposite really.
Well you seem to be agreeing with everything I'm saying, what the fuck proof are you even asking for?
>>
Holy fuck anon you did it. I'm back on the ruse cruise. /mgg/ where you at?
>>
>>377242392
/mgg/ is dead. Good riddance.
>>
>>377242150
>Well Kojima will be the one taking any shit for TPP being "unfinished"
That is 100% false. The consumer has constantly attacked Konami for it due to them believeing they cut Kojima off
>>377232214
This is a prime example
>>
>>377242564
This.
/mgg/, and the MGSfanbase a as a whole, is formed 100% by redditors.
>>
>>377242727
>That is 100% false. The consumer has constantly attacked Konami for it due to them believeing they cut Kojima off
Yes and the ruse clearly indicates he was never fired you dumb fuck, Kojima always had creative control and will be to blame. Jesus christ, use your critical thinking.
>>
>>377242901
How bout you before you attack me asshole. Do you seriously believe every consumer will understand all of this. There will still be idiots, even after this possible ruse, that believe the Konami is evil meme. Konami are the ones risking the most here
>>
>>377242856
The MGSfanbase needs to be hunted down and exterminated, so that they will no longer contaminate the world with their retardation.
>>
These threads are literally my favorite thing about /v/. I enjoy the speculation, the little details, the craziness of it all.

Never change guys, this is more fun than actually playing games.
>>
>>377232127
Is this game any good? Only played Metal Gear Solid on PS1, but just got PS4.
>>
>>377243239
I liked them when tripfags didnt ruin it. Now they sperg out with patheti lc superiority complexes
>>
>>377243096
The idea that Konami is willing to drag their name through the mud has always been the biggest hole in the Ruse Cruise theory, and the dipshits who believe have never been able to adequately explain why any company would be willing to do that to itself.
>>
>>377243096
>>377243374
Most people don't give a fuck or even know about the drama behind Konami. The people internet savvy enough to know about the Konami controversy will be the same people internet savvy enough to learn about the ruse.

Not to mention the news never hit mainstream media, it's all 100% rumors and second hand sources, e.g, exactly what Kojima warned you about in MGS2 yet you're still falling for it.

On the other hand the reveal of the ruse will happen at the biggest gaming event in the world, live at E3 at Sony's conference. It's safe to say anyone who has heard about the Konami controversy will most certainly hear about the truth.
>>
>>377243729
Wrong, go to majority of gaming journos facebook pages and anytime they even mention konami, its filled with "angry" reacts and normies parroting what theyve heard that konami=bad. It's a meme at this point
>>
>>377235165
>>silent hills has multiple otherworlds
I don't think you understand what Silent Hill is about. It is not about plot twists, not about complex plots. Hell, Silent Hill is not even about the town. It's just a background. Silent HIll has always been about people, their relationships, fears and sufferings. All of mainline games, from 1 to 4, are about this.

If you truly want to believe that it's all part of the conspiracy - please. But I don't want Silent Hill to become an even more laughable mockery of its past self.
>>
>>377244091
You're ignoring my post. The people internet savvy enough to know about the Konami controversy will 100% hear about the truth. The Konami controversy was spread through rumors and second hand sources. The truth will be spread using the biggest game event in the world, Sony's E3 conference. This will go down as the most legendary stunt in the history of the industry and anyone internet savvy enough to learn about it in the first place will hear the truth. People who don't even know what the fuck Konami is will hear about this stunt.
>>
should i play tpp on ps4 or pc, boys.
>>
Have there ever been any big ruses in entertainment media on the scale of MGS2?
>>
>>377244495
PS4 version is top notch, it's your choice really.
>>
>>377243269
yup, despite the criticisms MGSV is an excellent game.
>>
>>377243729
So Konami is willing to go through with this PR damaging ruse on the basis that everyone who hates them now will forgive them once they reveal that TPP was a fake bullshit game that they wasted our time with, when they could have just released the real MGS5 all along. Makes sense
>>
>>377244495
PC with infinite heaven.
>>
>>377244495
Pc with ps4 controller for some mods like character swaps ( so you can actually play as ocelot (yes im still fucking mad.))Unless you wana do MP, then go ps4 to avoid hackers
>>
>>377244331
I understand perfectly. The characters were certainly not the focus in 1 and 3. 2 and 4 is where the spooky stuff was used as an excuse to explore the characters. In 1 and 3 the characters were an excuse for us to see spooky stuff. Take off your nostalgia goggles you imbecilic clown.

Not to mention, oh fuck we're going to have five otherworlds, that automatically means there's no room for characters or an interesting story? The five otherworlds can each explore the character(s) in unique ways. You have zero imagination, thank fuck you will never be involved in the production of a Silent Hill game. Otherwise we'd keep getting those Silent Hill 2 wannabe games which never fucking work.

>>377244860
>them now will forgive them once they reveal that TPP was a fake bullshit game that they wasted our time with,
You're repeating your same argument over and over and I'm repeating mine which destroys yours. If you repeat this again I will not respond to you again. Kojima will be the one getting the flack, not you, this ruse is down to him, Konami went along with it. Kojima is responsible for TPP turning out the way it is. The majority will understand Kojima's artistic vision of using a fucking videogame to induce a phantom pain in fans. Causing this much butthurt over a fucking videogame truly takes talent and it's all justified if MGS5 is a satisfying experience. You're an angsty teen, most people aren't thinking the way your autistic mind does. People will see this as an incredible stunt.

People will be too hyped about Silent Hills and the real MGS5 to give a fuck about how disappointing TPP is. As I said many times before, TPP is disappointing as a Metal Gear experience but still give us plenty bang for our buck.
>>
>tfw you're the only person on /v/ enjoying V
>>
>>377245913
hey sign me up too.
>>
>>377243269
It's pretty good if you don't take the MGS canon too seriously. Just remember that one of the endings was cute from the final game and you have to Youtube it.
>>
File: 1471589438748.png (4MB, 4068x1996px) Image search: [Google]
1471589438748.png
4MB, 4068x1996px
>the head transplant doctor said his patient will use VR to learn how to move again after surgery
>The Camp Omega ending will reveal
>b) TPP was a VR simulation for some kind of proto S3 plan
TPP CONFIRMED FOR VR SIMULATION
>>
I recently got this game on PS3 (my first MGS so far) and I'm really enjoying it. One problem though, I keep getting disconnected from the online a few seconds or minutes after logging in, anybody knows a fix for that?
>>
>>377246009
>one of the endings was cute

CUTE
>>
>>377246558
can you disconnect from the menu? you wont need the online component for solo play anyway.

also the PS3 community might be dead.
>>
>>377246785
i launch the game, it logs in
Then while in ACC for example i get disconnected not even doing something online.
I reconnect and a few moments later disconnected again.
I see the online is not necessary but from what i've seen having FOBs allows for more staff and you can't do this in offline play
>>
>>377247374
might be your connection acting funny. make sure there are not rodents chewing on the phone lines.
>>
File: 1494582383655.jpg (30KB, 324x325px) Image search: [Google]
1494582383655.jpg
30KB, 324x325px
>>377240332
>It has one of the highest budgets for any game in existence
>>
>>377246154
>kojima used a actual severely disabled person as a prop so 15 redditors can say they were right
holy fuck kojima is based
>>
>>377247745
>it's impossible to find someone in a wheelchair to agree to lie that they're going to have a head transplant surgery
You think every wheelchair bound person on the planet is severely anal about their predicament? I would suspect you learn to fucking deal with it after X number of years and move on with your life.

The surgery is supposed to take place THIS YEAR. Every doctor in the world thinks the surgery is beyond retarded and impossible. The doctor is also scheduled for TedX. Why not Ted? A procedure like this would rock the entire fucking planet. TedX is the retard's version of Ted, TedX allows obese women to lecture you on how obesity is healthy and how you should fuck them and look past their disgusting appearance.

You truly must be an idiot to believe the head transplant is real.
>>
>>377248280
>You truly must be an idiot to believe the head transplant is real.
no, I must be an idiot to think an actual medical Doctor would piss away his entire career for video game no one will remember in 5 years. and I also must be an idiot to believe a middle aged japenese video game developer would completely and unethically fool an entire medical community so you can just come back on 4chan in a few weeks to stick your tongue out at us
>>
>>377248924
>I must be an idiot to think an actual medical Doctor would piss away his entire career for video game no one will remember in 5 years
He's a real doctor, no doubt, but I'm assuming he agreed to the ruse because he is / was planning on going into retirement.
>unethically fool an entire medical community
But he's not fooling anyone. Everyone in the medical field is ignoring the doctor as a literal retard.

The fact that you even think a head transplant is possible is laughable. I actually share a board with people with your level of intelligence. What an absolute joke. I like how you cant refute his appearance at something as pathetic as TedX. You're probably a kid and has no understanding of the world but an attempted HEAD TRANSPLANT would be rocking the world.
>>
>>377249161
well in that case, see you in the inevitable "it'll happen at TGS thread"
>>
>>377248280
Perhaps the reason that Canavero is scheduled for TedX and not Ted, is because his surgery is beyond retarded and impossible?
>>
>>377232127
Cash in on the recent popularity in open world games, I guess?
>>
>>377249468
Hence why the surgery is all bullshit and part of the ruse.

>>377249426
No need friendo, less than a month to go.
>>
>>377249573
I really fucking hope you blow your fucking brains out when absolutely nothing happens at E3 since that seems to be the only way you're going to get off your high horse
>>
File: Ocelot2.png (4MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Ocelot2.png
4MB, 1280x720px
>>377249573
>>377249761
If E3 doesn't fulfill our hopes and dreams, that surgery happening in December should be decisive enough.
>>
>le MGSV was bad meme

never gets old. Sorry you guys had to convince yourselves the game was shit so you didn't have to follow through with your suicide pact.
>>
>>377250568
Keep moving those goalposts
>>
>>377250962
Caramel here thinks it's E3

I'm saying that surgery is happening in December, and whatever comes out of it would take our good doctor out of the equation
>>
>>377251215
It's cute how MGSfags have to make up conspiracy theories about how Kojima and Konami are keeping the real MGS5 from them just because the actual MGSV was an unfinished mess that didn't live up to their headcanons. It's been two years already. Let it go, my son.
>>
This game was incredible. It's astounding you autists have managed to stay pissed off for this long.

Literally MGS2 all over again and will be looked back on fondly.
>>
oh man, I'm getting the chills, I want to play MGSV some more. urgh
>>
>>377240332
it was made for 360/PS3 while clearly intended for next gen
>>
>>377252967
hahaha
>>
>>377232127
remind the world that he's a great game maker, but an absolutely shitty story teller
>>
Why do people get pissed when other people call this MGS5
>>
File: 1470964263764.jpg (324KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1470964263764.jpg
324KB, 1500x1500px
An open-world game, but he misunderstood what makes a good open-world.
Also his usual 2deep4u artsy fancy post-modern meta commentary hullabaloo, but he was so into it that he forgot to make a good game around it all.
>>
>>377249161
>You're probably a kid and has no understanding of the world
says the chump claiming some doctor trolled scientists, the terminally ill and the world at large for video game marketing lol.

protip: look up ian moore, the guy mgsv's doctor is actually based on. it may also interest you to know a head transplant of sorts was recently carried out on rats. the world is bigger than your precious game ruses, sorry anon.
>>
File: 1429819733838.jpg (74KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1429819733838.jpg
74KB, 600x800px
>>377246154
>>
>>377253609
>says the chump claiming some doctor trolled scientists, the terminally ill and the world at large for video game marketing lol.
Who is he trolling? Every doctor in the world thinks this guy is fucking retarded and are treating him as an outsider. His subject is obviously in on the ruse you imbecile.
>protip: look up ian moore, the guy mgsv's doctor is actually based on.
Yeah, I already posted him if you bothered to read this thread and he looks nothing like him.
>it may also interest you to know a head transplant of sorts was recently carried out on rats
Yeah, double down on your bullshit and tell me how that turned out.
>>
File: 1429398818341.jpg (73KB, 960x607px) Image search: [Google]
1429398818341.jpg
73KB, 960x607px
>>377253897
>>
>>377254297
It's great because the doctor in the green outfit in the compilation IS NOT from Phantom Pain. That's a promo pic for Sergio to promote his surgery. Definitely looks like something straight out of the Fox Engine.
>>
>>377253897
why is canavero still going ahead with it then you silly sausage? later this year he will either transplant a man's head or simply kill him. meanwhile you'll be sat in your Y-fronts sperging out that it's viral marketing for a dead franchise 2 years after release.

take a deep breath, go play outside with your friends and stop getting mad over a non-issue my guy
>>
>>377254715
There will be no surgery.
>>
File: Q8e4tZU.png (189KB, 644x545px) Image search: [Google]
Q8e4tZU.png
189KB, 644x545px
>>377253897
That wasn't the same Ian Moore in your picture. This is the guy from MGSV.
>>
>>377232567
>>377232686
Never give up on your dreams.
>>
>>377255148
Understood but Sergio still looks closer to the doctor, and he even has a promotion image that looks like it's right out of the Fox Engine.
>>
>>377232127
Ground Zeroes but bigger
>>
>>377255335
that's called "airbrushing"
>>
>>377245368
>everything I don't like is just nostalgia!
Yeah, no. SH1 was goddamn proto-SH2 in every possible way, and SH4 is literally a SH1 ripoff with changed cast and setting.

And again, there's no "otherworlds". Just one world, being twisted and changed by powers of SH.

>>377246558
please don't play MGS games out of release order. Just don't.
>>
File: 1362616965912.jpg (265KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1362616965912.jpg
265KB, 720x540px
>people constantly trying to shut down DS = MGS theories and saying it's nothing but coincidences
>mfw people were doing the same thing back in like 2011 with TPP and Moby Dick Studios

Niggas gotta be more open minded. Anything is possible.
>>
>>377255335
This remind me of how some people thought that Joakim Mogren talking to Geoff Keighly was rendered in the Fox Engine. The MGS fanbase is truly and deeply fucking retarded.
>>
>>377232127
Exactly what we got. A spin off title. Metal Gear Solid V. Not mgs 5 or mgs five. Mgs V. A coma dream or warped nightmare about snake beginning to fall into madness (and how it can happen to anyone, the best of us, even ourselves as the swerve showed us) which would have been finally played out in mgs 5/five until Konami shat the bed.
>>
>>377255701
based botan
>>
File: 1442955756118.jpg (103KB, 442x737px) Image search: [Google]
1442955756118.jpg
103KB, 442x737px
It still hurts so much /v/

It hurts so much.
>>
File: Tf0xUuy.jpg (362KB, 941x626px) Image search: [Google]
Tf0xUuy.jpg
362KB, 941x626px
>>377255578
>SH1 was goddamn proto-SH2 in every possible way,
Stop posting, you're just embarrassing yourself. SH1 is nothing like SH2. These autistic ramblings stem from someone being booty blasted over me suggesting there will be multiple otherworlds, proclaiming how dare they use more than one otherworld, before going on an autistic rant about how SH is about characters and relationships, not spooky stuff! 1 and 3 is spooky stuff. 2 and 4 is about the characters. Multiple otherworlds doesn't automatically prevent strong characters or interesting stories from being present. God forbid the series actually innovates.

>And again, there's no "otherworlds". Just one world, being twisted and changed by powers of SH.
Yet in each Silent Hill the otherworlds have the same feel throughout. 1 and 3 the otherworld is constantly industrial and metallic. The one "otherworld" is the exact same thing for the whole game. The PT and Death Stranding environments are clearly drastically different. Use whatever autistic substitute for "otherworld" you want, but there will be multiple "Silent Hills", does that satisfy your autistic use of the Silent Hill terminology?

>>377255495
>>377255739
Keep ignoring what's right in front of you.

>>377255701
DS is Silent Hills. MGS5 is a separate entity.
>>
File: maDDs.jpg (263KB, 1181x494px) Image search: [Google]
maDDs.jpg
263KB, 1181x494px
>>
poetic masterpiece a la seinfeld
>>
>>377256246
>SH1 is nothing like SH2.
No son, you stop breathing.
There is no other "world". That's the whole thing in SH. Don't take anything the Movie or the western spinoffs claimed as the official truth.

>SH is about characters and relationships, not spooky stuff!
It's about both actually, and in SH1, you were experiencing another person's twisted nightmares becoming alive, where as in 2 and 3, you're the source of all the projections.
>>
I'm still impressed, in a bitter way, how Konami just told Kojima to fuck off, then released MGSV in such an obviously unfinished state.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gf6V3sUVw0
>>
>>377232686

>>377232567

>someone laughs when some autist mentions an uncomfortable situation so my theory is right
>>
>>377256563
>There is no other "world". That's the whole thing in SH. Don't take anything the Movie or the western spinoffs claimed as the official truth.
I never played beyond 4, nice try though. I've seen fans commonly use "otherworld" is to refer to the nightmarish worlds, keep getting anal blasted and throwing your toys out of the pram because I'm not using the correct Silent Hill terminology, my theory still stands. Just replace "otherworld" with the correct autistic terminology that nobody but you give a shit about.

>It's about both actually, and in SH1, you were experiencing another person's twisted nightmares becoming alive, where as in 2 and 3, you're the source of all the projections.
The characters are a much lesser focus in 1 and 3, it's more about le epic spooky stuff. Not to say I don't enjoy them, 1 - 4 are fine games. Especially in 2, the characters are the entire center of the game.
>>
>>377256795
Keep ignoring the rest of the mountain of evidence.
>>
>>377256246
I have forgotten the connection. How is head surgery being connected to MGS? Venom just has facial reconstruction.
>>
>>377232127
basically nothing because he was partially involved in making it
>>
>>377257054

>>377236213

>>377239253
>>
>>377256803
It's not a matter of using right or wrong terms at all dickweed. It's just the simple matter that there is NO "other worlds" where to "go into", or where stuff could "come out". It's all our very own planet Earth, USA, experiencing local 4D realtime Photoshopping thanks to strong emotions and certain supernatural powers.

>The characters are a much lesser focus in 1 and 3, it's more about le epic spooky stuff.
you can go back to le leddit and stay there, tyvm. You take the characters and lore out of any SH game, and you're left with an empty husk.
>>
>>377257223
I have yet to see any proof of these in any of these shitty thread
>>
>>377256737
Well what the hell are you supposed to do when your big shot spends all of your fucking money on a project which is going nowhere fast and that he clearly has no intention of finishing since he's already moving onto other projects while radically changing important aspects on a whim (like using none of the lines they recorded from a fucking hollywood actor because he liked mad max)
Most likely scenario is that Konami- correctly, might I add- assumed that Kojima wouldn't be able to deliver a finished product for several more years and realized how much they were losing on complete boondoggles like licensed sunglasses or fashion lines, or even things that are just cut completely like the playable metal gear; they stopped it dead in its tracks so he wouldn't be able to spend any more and released it in its current state, filled with microtransactions, just to recoup on the absurd losses.
>>
>>377257064
The compilation shows a lot of suspicious stuff like the use of MG related words >>377246154, "heaven", "frontiers", "clone" as well as his "everything you know is wrong", jesus christ.

Anyway I've seen two articles, one saying how VR could be used to treat phantom pain and one where Sergio will use VR to help his patient learn how to walk after surgery. That could hint that TPP is a VR simulation Big Boss is going through after awakening. Not to mention there's more going on than we know. The Camp Omega ending, the helicopter never crashed, etc, see:
>>377237748
>>377238680

>>377257470
>You take the characters and lore out of any SH game, and you're left with an empty husk.
Take them out of 1 or 3 and you get a very similar experience.
>>
>>377256289
i dont know
>>
>>377255148
I don't understand how someone can say that this Ian Moore looks nothing like the TPP doctor.
>>
So it didn't happen at PSX or the game awards. If it doesn't happen this time at E3, can you promise to stop posting forever? Actually, can we get mods involved to enforce that?
>>
File: 1435337853502.jpg (161KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1435337853502.jpg
161KB, 800x600px
Damn it guys, now I'm watching the trailers again.
>>
>>377257815
Your biggest problem is your arrogance. You always end a comment with some stupid snarky shit. Fucking get over yourself. I just asked a question
>>
>>377257815
>Take them out of 1 or 3 and you get a very similar experience.
I have no idea how your head works.
SH1 especially works as well as it does because of its melancholy of having to find your daughter WHILE you should be trying to escape a killer town. And that's just the basic frame and starting point of the main plot alone; remove ALL the characters and memorable scenes, like the whole Lisa thing later on, and you're left with those cheap indie titles trying to mimic PS1 graphics and spooky you with gritty visuals and audio.
>>
>>377258194
If you act like a retard you get treated like one.

>>377258234
I really don't give a fuck about your blog of Silent Hill and I will not continue discussing your Silent Hill autism.
>>
>>377257964
I went back and listened to the truth tapes. Some odd questions in there. Zero mentions multiple times a third party that is argueing about Bosses will. Doesnt sound like he means Big Boss either. Like it was someone from back in the day who hanged with Zero and The Boss
>>
>>377258342
then why do we care about your conspiracy theory blog
take it freenet fag
>>
>>377258342
Again, fucking kill yourself you stupid arrogant fuck. How am I ment to understand you shitty train of thought? Stupid tranny
>>
>>377258342
>Silent Hill autism
says a namefag with Downs
>>
>>377258364
The bigger question is why did Zero save Big Boss. They are supposed to be enemies. When Zero visits Big Boss in the hospital the doors are electronic sliding doors, as opposed to the wooden doors of the Cyprus hospital. You also hear the sound of children cheering when he leaves.

>>377258421
You're the one who instigated the argument with me. You should be asking yourself that question.

>>377258470
I explained it crystal clear >>377257815 here and linked to relevant posts. Information was clear and concise. Fuck off.
>>
>>377258515
Remember to report all his posts. Mods banned the other trip yesterday, hopefully they'll get rid of this one too
>>
>>377258590
>You're the one
there's more than one poster on 4chan
>>
>>377258590
Yea and you did it in a stuck up cunt way
>jesus christ
You posted that like im expected to know everything about your autistic comitment to this. Stop acting like a cunt and explain in a normal manner
>>
>>377258665
Yet you're continuing to respond to me and argue with my theories, so yes, you do care, greatly.

>>377258762
The jesus christ was in relation to how everything is coming together, it had nothing to do with you. Take your victim complex elsewhere you fucking pansy.
>>
>>377258590
Zero always wanted to protect BB. He needed him. The les infants hadn't been completed yet, they were still too young. Same with the patriot ai.
Tapes also mention how Zero moved him from the original hospital that BB, medic and Kaz were sent to
>>
>>377257552
Because there isn't any. This guy is a mentally ill tranny who loves attention. Pretty much all of his "coincidences" are either pulled out of his ass or deliberate misinterpretations so they fit his conspiracy theories. After nothing happens at E3 he will continue with "it's actually happening at TGS" or some other bullshit until he gets tired. These threads are nothing but attention whoring.
>>
>>377258887
>Yet you're
who the fuck do you think I am
I'll give you a hint in that the first time I ever post in these threads I always mention "PSX and the VGAs" you retard
>>
>>377258948
Reminder that the tranny promised to kill itself when nothing happens at e3
>>
File: XO.jpg (43KB, 797x533px) Image search: [Google]
XO.jpg
43KB, 797x533px
>>
>>377258887
Sure it was. Either way, makes you a snarky faggot
>>
>>377258983
The fuck do I care?

>>377258948
>Pretty much all of his "coincidences" are either pulled out of his ass or deliberate misinterpretations so they fit his conspiracy theories.
Point them out.

>>377258945
Okay dude, I'm sorry but you really have a lot wrong about the Metal Gear lore. Big Boss broke away from The Patriots before Peace Walker, hence why Zero sent Paz to assassinate Big Boss at the end of PW. Not only that, Big Boss left the Patriots BECAUSE OF Les Enfants Terribles. Solid Snake and Liquid were born BEFORE Peace Walker. Zero and Big Boss are supposed to be having some crazy war, trying to kill each other. PW ended on a perfect lead in for TPP to depict the war but instead Zero saves Big Boss? Not only that he's in his coma before the events of MG1? These two inconsistencies fuck up the series lore beyond comprehension.
>>
>>377259363
Your looking at the lore at face value. Eva in four talks about Zeros obsession with BB. Les enfants are still kids at the time of tpp and eli went rogue. Not looking great there. It was a war of power to persue The Boss's will
>>
>>377259908
>so began the war between zero and big boss
>they're absolute reverence for her drove them apart
>there was nothing left of the boss's noble will in their struggle, all that remained was hatred, a passion to destroy one another
And Big Boss himself says
>after all is said done i cant help but wonder. did zero really hate me? or did he just fear me? it's too late to ask him now.
>>
this tranny is cray. get some help pls and stop spamming these shit threads. they were at first pretty funny but now it's borderline insane. You're pretty much like those earthers, you just pile shit speculation on top of shit speculation. death stranding isnt silent hills or mgs v, it's all in your head.
>>
>>377234791
In game patterning. The final equipment and the last emblem in the games files is set to be released on June 13th. The last emblem is a picture of Kojima's face.

The other stuff you can find on Never Be Game Over. Start here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/NeverBeGameOver/comments/4q1aj6/nbgo_the_documentation/
https://www.reddit.com/r/NeverBeGameOver/comments/4pp2jc/analyzing_disarmament_certain_cut_content/
>>
>>377260327
>he actually linked directly to reddit
christ....
>>
>>377260064
>to destroy one another
Again, you took it literally. Paz could of killed Snake hundred times over. Instead, she went for Zeke. It was a sabotage mission. To stop Big Boss finishing his idea of the bosses will
>>
>>377260428
How old are you?
>>
>>377260428
That's the best documentation for stuff that's in the game without having to watch 2 hour long youtube videos. You go find a better link.

Would you rather an image of a screencap of the page? How ridiculous.
>>
>>377260436
She gave Big Boss an offer. Be Zero's muscle while he sets up the Sons of the Patriots system, JD, etc or die. He refused, so she tried to kill him.
>>
>>377260479
How fucking old are you that you think that shit is ok?
>>
game has zero replay value

tried to play it again, immediately got bored
>>
>>377260615
So you're 14 at most. Please leave and come back in a few years.
>>
>>377260564
or you could just go back
>>
>>377233354
>To induce phantom pain onto the players of this video game.
>I know a lot of you fat fuck virgin losers still raged in your no life nerd voices after MGS2, and you guys still act the same way for this game as well.

This guy gets it

>Boss and Kaz both lose limbs
>Boss and Ocelot are both without their KUHRAZEE personalities from MGS3
>You bond with Quiet over the whole game, you get an achievement that says "War Buddy", and then she just up and leaves
>Liquid just up and leaves anticlimatically
>You spend the game managing your soldiers, learning their personalities, seeing what languages they know, who goes in the brig and drags units down, and then you shoot them in head
>You see Volgin again but you're only ever running away from him, until you find his corpse, and, he's there for a second, then he's gone
>Zero is confined to audio tapes
>Skullface has a very underwhelming car ride and then is killed in a cutscene
>The bosses are underwhelming compared to MGS3 or even Peace Walker
>The game itself has an unsatisfying structure

>Kojima has a history of upsetting expectations with MGS2 and MGS4
>retards still can't get that it's thematic

christ we get a legitimately challenging work in the medium about mature themes like loss and all you idiots can do is bitch about how they ran out of money, it's Konami's fault, you want your money back
>>
>>377260568
And Ocelot tried to kill Solid many times over, even though he was helping him/on the same side. One thing about MGS. Never take things at face value straight off the bat
>>
>>377260767
>someone asks for information
>reply with a link to the most well documented page with requested information
>LEL KEK YOU HAVE TO GO BACK KEKLORD

Go fuck yourself, your posts contribute nothing to this site
>>
File: 321.jpg (35KB, 680x719px) Image search: [Google]
321.jpg
35KB, 680x719px
How do I even finish the game?

This is what I hated about peace walker, I've done the missions and all that's left are these bullshit repeat missions

I played hundreds of hours of peace walker, and I never figured out how to finish the game, it was fucking incomprehensible and the shit you would have to do to advance was neither obvious or explained. I completed the story; went back and did the EXTRA ops; FOUGHT FUCKING ROBOTS A HUNDRED TIMES TO GET PARTS FOR MY METAL GEAR WHICH I NEVER DID; AND I NEVER GOT ANOTHER ''FIND ZADORNEV'' MISSION TO CARRY ON THE GAME

Fuck you Kojima. Don't make open world games or anything less than a story driven game. You can't do anything else
>>
>>377260937
And Paz trying to kill Big Boss was some brilliant 4D chess move by Zero to eventually get him on his side?

Ocelot's ultimate goal was to have Snake bring down the AI, as retarded as it was. What is Zero's 4D chess move supposed to be building to? Whatever it was, it definitely didn't pay off.
>>
>>377260953
Why don't you just stay on Reddit if you like it so much better there?
>>
>>377260953
>he actually wants to discuss video games on /v/
you ever heard of neogaf? might be more your speed
>>
>>377261115
Put more effort in your shitposting you underaged waste of space. You're the reason why this board is shit.
>>
>>377261217
B A S E D
>>
>>377232127
make the player experience the phantom pain of not having chapter 3 but imagine as if it was there

GENIUS
>>
>>377260784
I refuse to believe that the cringe-worthy car-ride was not the work of a complete hack who is as overrated as Molyneux and that needing to replay half the game wasn't the result of the game being in development hell.

Most good game devs have successfully managed to make their 'vision' work in a corporate environment,

Kojima and the Dorito pope now go around hyping each other's brand.
>>
File: 1415467670653.jpg (104KB, 1280x842px) Image search: [Google]
1415467670653.jpg
104KB, 1280x842px
>>377232567
>>377232686
please be true...
>>
>>377261217
No I'm serious why don't you GTFO?
We don't need your sanctimonious holier-than-thou ivory tower elitist bullshit you fag
>>
>>377261348

>Most good game devs have successfully managed to make their 'vision' work in a corporate environment

>made one of the best straight up, no bullshit action games of all time (MGS3)
>made a solid episodic mobile experience (Peace Walker)
>the moment to moment gameplay of V is incredibly satisfying

>game does something slightly challenging that makes it not just a dick sucking machine for your pleasure
>HACK HACK HACK HACK

kys
>>
>>377261092
Obviously it didnt pay off because of Skullfaces interferance. I imagine BB was plan B to Zero, but he didnt want to him progressing further than he was. That or he just like BB too much to get rid of him. He was abit gay for BB
>>
>>377232127
A cover for his new game. What else?
>>
File: image.jpg (59KB, 640x432px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 640x432px
>>377232127
MGS x GTAV
Shitty open world meme
>>
>>377232127
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (7KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
7KB, 480x360px
>>377232127
https://twitter.com/Kojima_Hideo/status/865014928045887491

Shit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEtN4GizqEs
>>
At this point I don't give a fuck what Death Stranding is, I'm just glad we're getting new MGS threads.

Also where is the tranny
>>
>>377261827
There is no apology for incompetetence. The gameplay can be as slick as it wants to be but that does not remedy an inomplete game.

And believe me I know the phantom pain of buying incomplete shit from Paradox. They just use different excuses but at least keep updating their products until they're mostly complete.

Kojima was clearly out of his depth after MGS3 or maybe just out of competent co-writers. What's makes Kojima look like even more of a hack is that there are incomplete games that are easily better than MGS4 and 5.
>>
>>377232127
Not getting fucked by Konami
>>
File: png.jpg (233KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
png.jpg
233KB, 1920x1080px
watcha thinking about /v/?
>>
File: 53209865.png (26KB, 536x207px) Image search: [Google]
53209865.png
26KB, 536x207px
oh shit
>>
File: hayter.jpg (55KB, 651x379px) Image search: [Google]
hayter.jpg
55KB, 651x379px
>>377263196
Hayter's butthurt was the funniest shit.
>>
File: 2340760325.png (739KB, 590x787px) Image search: [Google]
2340760325.png
739KB, 590x787px
>>377263364
It really was funny as fuck
>>
>>377263196
>>377263364
>>377263573
why hayter why
>>
>>377263669
He's crazy and thinks he *is* Snake.
>>
>>377262349
It got banned yesterday after sperging out. Was glorious. Also promised to kill itself on stream if this doesnt go to plan
>>
He tried to pull a MGS2, but you can't trick people expecting you trying to trick them. Fool me once...
>>
>>377265771
goddamit i missed that, would you mind posting his trip?
>>
>>377266074
It was going as FIB or somthing like that
>>
>>377262304
what a fucking madman
e3 is gonna be one hell of a ride
>>
>>377232567
>>377232686
There is literally no way this is true, but I hope you're right
Thread posts: 257
Thread images: 45

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.