[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

srs kuestion This game actually good or is it just a fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

File: bloodborne.png (2MB, 1422x800px) Image search: [Google]
bloodborne.png
2MB, 1422x800px
srs kuestion

This game actually good or is it just a fucking meme? Always looked like meme to me. Had a ps4 since launch, never fell for the hyped that normies put out; (horizon, lastofus, u4, etc.) or neither played any of souls-meme game. Only tried TeamNinja's Nioh, cause i wanted a hack-slash similar to ninja gaiden
>OH BRUH THE SOULZ GAME HARDEST FUKING GAME EVER. SO CHALLENGING.
Its not, all you do is just dodge and attack. Trial and Error. A retard could play it.
Is there even a story in the game? And is it any good? How are the average Enemies? They put up a fight? What about Boss Battles; Are they cool, big and tough?

I dont want any opinions from pcfags. Or brainwashed sonybros. srs response only.
>>
y the fuck does it say sonybros? i mean soni-nig-gers
>>
>>377204494
>This game actually good or is it just a fucking meme?
Both

>Is there even a story in the game?
Yes

>And is it any good?
Yes

>How are the average Enemies?
They will kill you if you're stupid, or you suck

>They put up a fight?
Yes

>What about Boss Battles; Are they cool, big and tough?
Yes

>neither played any of souls-meme game
>Its not, all you do is just dodge and attack. Trial and Error. A retard could play it.
What?
>>
People only say it's good because they are so starved for games on the PS4, and this is pretty much all there is on it.

It's nothing special. Incredibly generic gameplay which is just a clone of other Souls games, horrendous framerate. Boring as fuck bosses besides the first few. The design is pretty great though.
>>
>>377204494
OP, imo this game has some of the most interesting and horrifying backstory and lore. EVERYTHING that happens is completely explained in perfect detail and I bet only half of the playerbase knows about it. Even the reason why your character respawns after dying is explained in the lore. (Which is as close to breaking the 4th wall as a game can get). At first the story is going to have this weird preachy anti-religious vibe, but that's just the setting for what happened to cause you and other hunters to show up and fight the evil in the city.

If you enjoy the Dark Souls games be warned that this game has very little build variety though. There's basically 4 viable builds in the game if you aren't interested in any PvP or NG+++ stuff.
>>
>>377204494
Souls games
>all you do is just dodge and attack. Trial and Error. A retard could play it.

Hack-and-slash
>all you do is just dodge and attack. Trial and Error. A retard could play it.

Platformers
>all you do is just jump. Trial and Error. A retard could play it.

Shooters
>all you do is just dodge and shoot. Trial and Error. A retard could play it.

Racing games
>all you do is just move forward and turn. Trial and Error. A retard could play it.

RPGs
>all you do is just attack and heal potion. Trial and Error. A retard could play it.

Fighting games
>all you do is just button mash. Trial and Error. A retard could play it.

Strategy games
>all you do is just zerg rush and noob square. Trial and Error. A retard could play it.

Walking simulators
>all you do is just walk. That's it. A retard could play it. This genre actually does suck

Puzzle games
>all you do is solve puzzles. Trial and Error. A retard could not play it.

Puzzle Game Master Race
>>
It's great but kind of short, you can plat it in just 10 days
>>
>>377204494
> never fell for the hyped that normies put out; (horizon, lastofus, u4, etc.)

Holy shit stop screeching and try to enjoy a fucking game once in a while. Its a fucking game. Bloodborne is good. Last of us and Uncharted 4 was decent adventures to exprience.
>>
>>377204494
>Its not, all you do is just dodge and attack. Trial and Error. A retard could play it.

The difference is that you generally can't cancel any inputs you make. Once you press the button, you're committing to it. This makes reading the enemy more important and reflexes less important.

Whether or not you like that is down to personal preference.

Having said that, Bloodborne adheres to this less than Dark Souls, due to it's generally faster pace and enemies that are more susceptible to staggering.
>>
One of the greatest games of all time, and i dont own ps4, only borrowed to play through it as a souls fan who played all of the games including demon's souls before it. Would rank dark souls 1 just above it because it was my first and attachment is too big. But generally your question and you seem like garbage tier human so dont bother.
>>
>>377205369
You can feel the all weeb power in his sentence, don't even bother
>>
>>377204494
>This game actually good or is it just a fucking meme?
It's seriously good. BEST GAME EVUR is a meme but it's worth your time.
>>
>>377204494
I recently got a PS4 to play this and Nioh on, and I really enjoyed Bloodborne. I think it stands as one of the strongest entries in the whole "Soulsborne" series, so if you've enjoyed the other games you'll enjoy this one too, the atmosphere, environments and lore are all great and worth playing through for alone, but the gameplay is excellent too, it feels like they have gone for a quality over quantity for the weapons, which is great, they all felt unique and different, which is better than Dark Souls 2 having way more weapons but then having so many of them share the same movepool, though it would have been neat to have dual wielding to be in the game. However it feels like it is missing a spell based magic system, even though I know it wouldn't fit in too well and the hunter tools are there to provide somewhat of a substitute. I think it's just that I've played the other games too much and I've gotten used to how to play them, but I found Bloodborne to be easier compared to the other games, I think the dash was a little too good compared to the roll and the bosses were too easy to stun and take big chunks off their health, but it was still pretty challenging, and I had a hard time with Martyr Logarius at least.

Though I do have to say, maybe I'm just retarded and messed up, but I was kind of annoyed to beat the last boss and have the game instantly restart to NG+, I would have preferred the immersion break you have in DS3 where a little box pops up to ask you to restart than to have it just happen automatically. I was saving the Old Hunters DLC to complete too, but I've had to clear the Cathedral Ward to access it again.
>>
It is exactly "Pretty fucking good, honestly"

Accessible, exploring is fun, combat is fun, you feel like you're getting good.

It is a lot of fun and one of the few reasons to bother with the PS4, really.

If you have a PS4, get it. If you don't I, I wouldn't get the console just for it.
>>
>>377206830
> spell based magic system
Isn't that just an Arcane build?
>>
>>377207443
I suppose so, but the hunter tools felt a little too limited for me, like you could only use a couple of them before you got more bullets and the effects weren't strong enough to make me want to keep using, unless I'm just doing something wrong.
>>
>>377204494
It scares me thinking that this post could be sincere. Are people really made this dumb?
>>
>>377205369
>>377205747
Those game fucking suck and i dont waste my time playing decent garbage. You must be one of those humdrum goofs, that easily are entertained, buys shitty hyped up games at launch. And then try to justify ur purchase, calling it a "good game and fun game". You sony dweebs are the worst. Biggest mistake sony pricing that ps4 at $399. Now all you mundane unentitled fags have one. All those remasters they put out, is ur fault. I dont even do weeb games. I only got a ps4, so i could play nba2k and other shit

>>377207893
This board is filled with autistics. I have to dumb down to your level, so i can comprehend, to your kind's.
>>
>>377207743
Did you equip the proper runes to boost Silverbullet count? Arcane's are pretty damn strong against bosses, especially if you use A Call Beyond
>>
>>377208395
>I have to dumb down to your level, so i can comprehend, to your kind's.
>I only got a ps4, so i could play nba2k and other shit
Oh OP...
>>
File: 1445691914090.png (75KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1445691914090.png
75KB, 499x499px
>>377208498
You upset boy? You wouldn't even know how to play it.
Got a 50 win streak.
>>
>>377204494
I never gave a shit about Souls games, I never gave a shit about Bloodborne, I bought it in a sale after finding the gameplay sort of fun when I played at a friends house and I was fucking impressed.

It is really fucking good. Pitch perfect gameplay, level design, atmosphere, visuals, story, ost.

Btw I don't give a shit about Sony or PS either, Horizon Zero Dawn looks like a shit Ubisoft game to me, I found Uncharted 4 grossely boring and overrated and the new GOW looks like it's gonna have the same fake "emotional" bullshit as TLOU to trick morons into thinking it's "artistic" and "deep".

But Bloodborne was the real deal for me.
>>
You know OP if you didn't come off as a blatant shitposter and cunt people might actually wanna discuss with you.
>>
>two threads of bloodborne up at nearly any given time
>been that way since release
If the second is announced we might as well call /v/ /BB/ for a year or two until the threads stop
>>
>>377208838
>Got a 50 win streak.
>Implying that that's any kind of Herculean achievement
Small pride of a small man
>>
>>377204494
I bet you're loads of fun at parties. Do you have any idea how retarded and autistic you sound?

Go back to /reddit/
>>
>>377208434
I think I'll have to spend a little more effort looking into it, I mostly just met the standard arcane requirements for the items I found (I think it's at like 25), so I'll pop some more points into it and try out A Call Beyond
>>
>>377208395
>Biggest mistake sony pricing that ps4 at $399

I'm sorry you think 400$ is such a HUGE amount of money to spend. Yeah, console hardware is bad, but you pay for prebuilt 'convenience'.
>>
>>377208889
thank you, might consider it. Only asking because i got spare change on my psn account.
>>377208902
Get a thicker skin. Why is /v/ so soft?
>>
>>377209005
>I mostly just met the standard arcane requirements for the items I found
Yeah put more points for that, and if ammo is the problem, get the runes that increase QB to 27-29 (iirc). Specialized Arcade builds are deadly on PvE, and they have the Milkweed and Moonlight for more physical encounters. Moonlight Greatsword has got some pretty good energy slashes.
>>
File: 1479619376773.jpg (23KB, 300x347px) Image search: [Google]
1479619376773.jpg
23KB, 300x347px
>>377204494
Congratulations on winning the Retarded Thread of the Day Award.
But don't worry, posting is just writing and passing the captcha. Trial and error. Even a retard could do it.
>>
>>377209125
/v/ isn't soft you're just a moron.
>>
ok i guess i like the asthetics and atmosphere, its just so unrewarding and too hard to find different loot and armor sets, i enjoyed Nioh alot more because of this at least now and then you'd get that green or purple with great stats, and that felt great i just hate how little varitety BB has.
>>
>>377209247
>I prefer stats to determine how good I am instead of skill.

And confirmed retarded. Take some time to improve your grammar you fucking mongoloid.
>>
>>377209346

its the other half or progression if you have no balance between gear and stats, and there is nothing wrong my grammar you got the point.

Ive been playing for a bit now probably around 8 hours got the blood starved beast down for seemingly no reason found some slightly better armor and a lightning rod over and its just gotten boring desu
>>
>>377208956
>parties
Normieshits ruined this board
>>
>>377209541
I understood you the same way I understand a child so ya dream big.

If you don't like the game stop playing
>>
>>377209550
>normie
>>>/r9k/
Get the fuck out, autist.
>>
>>377204494
Stop being fucking reddit, and play the game.
>>
>>377209867
but reddit love this game
>>
>>377205175
>There's basically 4 viable builds in the game if you aren't interested in any PvP or NG+++ stuff.
except arc gets everything
>>
>>377204494
>Listening to platform wars shitposting
Are you legitimately retarded?
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.