[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which one is the most fun?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 381
Thread images: 83

File: newgame.jpg (488KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
newgame.jpg
488KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>377150138
Warrior is the alpha bull.
>>
>>377150138
Class or Race?
>>
File: 1494371009837s.jpg (2KB, 125x83px) Image search: [Google]
1494371009837s.jpg
2KB, 125x83px
>no elwynn forest background
>>
If you're looking for damage, two specs are fun as hell.
Monk for fist of fury double rising sun kick shenanigans,
Or Enhancement Shaman for SMASH THAT MOTHERFUCKING STORMSTRIKE, with autistic pleasure watching doom vortexes spawn
>>
>>377150231
Both, I guess
>>
>>377150362
Orc Warrior.
>>
>>377150362

Female Human Hunter
>>
>>377150138
Warrior, specifically Arms, but they're all fun more or less.

>>377150328
Human never had Elwynn Forest as their background, silly.

Also this >>377150331

Best Alliance races for Warrior is Human and Dwarf, best for Horde is Orc or Tauren, but Blood Elf looks good as every class except Monk.
>>
>>377150138

The button that says "< Back"
>>
File: mmorpg.jpg (50KB, 445x296px) Image search: [Google]
mmorpg.jpg
50KB, 445x296px
>>377150138
>pick which-ever class does the most dps or hps
>clear all the content in the game
>quit
repeat
>>
>>377150470
tfw love dwarves but main has been draenei shaman since bc and can't ever change it due to autism

I don't play a draenei female though, just an Autist Male draenei rocking the competitor's tabard
>>
Shadow Priest for the top tier knaifu
>>
>>377150979
Spriest is probably the most enjoyable damage caster, shame about the lack of proper AOE though
>>
>>377150908
>Pick a class that does poorly
>Be competent
>Manage to top charts regardless
You gotta work harder, but it's worth it.
>>
>>377150947
My nigga, except blood elf paladin.

Would show you a pic of my pala in his comp tabard and pet but my hard drive recently blew up with all my old wow photos from 2007 on it.
>>
>>377150740
WA for Horde PvE
MG for Alliance "PvE"
ED for PvP

All other servers are trash.
>>
File: newgame.jpg (467KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
newgame.jpg
467KB, 1920x1080px
Am I going to regret this?
I don't like the american-asgard aesthetic their class hall has
>>
>>377151194
You barely spend any time in your class hall anyhow. The shaman one is nice though.
>>
>>377150138
Female Panda Monk
>>
>>377150331
i'd have to say ele is funner than enh. Watching shit melt from your overloaded chain lightning strike with tempest up is pure bliss
>>
>>377151194
Make it a based dwarf monk my dude. You won't ever regret it.
>>
>>377151194
You'll love it. The most satisfying melee class to deal damage as. ESPECIALLY Arms.
>>
When are they going to update the character creation with more customization options?
>>
Paladin ,Warrior or Death Knight?
>>
>>377151194
>valhalla is american
>>
>>377150138
They are all the same now. The only difference between classes is particle effects.
>>
>>377151513
Scifi asgard is
>>
>>377151428
Warrior is superior gameplay wise (sans Arms) but their class hall is shit.
Paladin is okay all around and has one of if not the best class hall in the game.
DK is meh. I don't like nu-Frost and Unholy had a lot of nice ideas put into it but was not executed well, similarly to Survival hunter. Don't know anything about Blood.
>>
>>377151260
The female versions of races seem worse than the male ones for some reason. Their running animations and armor looks bad on almost all of them.
>>
Female orc mage, good idea or not?
>>
>>377151748
If you think it looks cool go for it.
I used to play a male orc mage during Panda mop.
>>
>>377151149
>ED not trash
you're a funny guy
>>
>Can't solo WoD raids yet
Fuck. I hope those timewalk raids are cool, I never got to experience most of the BC raids.
>>
>>377151979
ED is fun! Nice guilds
>>
File: 1493603141169.gif (1MB, 360x203px) Image search: [Google]
1493603141169.gif
1MB, 360x203px
>>377151376
>satisfying melee
> ESPECIALLY Arms.
>>
>>377152307
Nigga have you even seen them?
>>
>>377152093
>want to solo draenor raids and dungeons
>can't even explore because need an achievement to fly in it

fucking garbage expansion summed up perfectly and forgotten about
>>
On the subject of class recommendations, whats the verdict on Rogues atm in PvE?
Considering resubbing an I just want to chill as melee dps.
>>
>>377150908
>not being a fag and picking the least played/worst class
>>
is WoW dead or dieing /v/?

if I came back I don't think I could enjoy doing the same dungeons on a higher difficulty or artifact power grinding.
>>
>>377152474
In retrospect the pathfinder thing was a bad idea, but it's Blizzards attempt to quell upset about flying and ruining the world immersion.

But honestly, the game has far bigger problems unrelated to flying or exploration.
>>
>>377150185
fpbp
>>
File: CgxbKnIWMAAHe-M8.jpg (883KB, 906x1367px) Image search: [Google]
CgxbKnIWMAAHe-M8.jpg
883KB, 906x1367px
rly maeks u tink
>>
>>377152671
It's not dead but it's not growing anymore either. It has a dedicated community and is still one of the big MMO's on the market, despite how little that's worth these days.
Every expansion brings good ideas and bad ideas, some are just remembered more fondly like MoP.
But there's no possibility of being able to play it like you could back in the Vanilla/BC days, attention spans and interpretations of what games should be like have changed.

What I hate the most is how much it's trying to emulate Diablo 3. Everything form the art design to the loot and gameplay system is unappealing and farming AP just feels like an endless job. It's not rewarding at all.

There's stuff to do but no real drive to do it. The legion stuff is really boring and the lost isles isn't an interesting place to explore. But I think the biggest problem is classes are not fucking fun this expansion. They tried to create this class fantasy and it completely shat on what people came to love about their class.
>>
>>377150138
Top Fun:
Warrior
Shaman
Monk
Rogue
Mage

Okay Tier:
Everything else

Stale bread tier:
Non-Ret pally
>>
>>377152415
have you PLAYED them?
fucking retard
>>
>>377153019
>Take picture with guildies
>Take picture when guildies aren't online of yourself
>Go into first-person mode and take another picture of nothing
Really gets the neurons firing.
>>
>>377150185

This. No class is easier to level than warriors, you can skip merrily between mobs and never feel a scratch. Not like those poor cloth wearers who have to stop and drink.
>>
>>377153423
wars are boring
agreed on the other tops
should add dhs to top
>>
Fucking shit, can't decide still, pls help:
http://poal.me/6nu6fy

Shit races like dogs, goblins, gnomes, pandas will be ignored
>>
>>377153691
dh is mind-numbingly boring
>>
>>377151428
Warrior is consistently one of the best classes in the game in some respect. It is either A: The best melee DPS, B: The best tank C:Top tier in PvP especially arenas, or D: All of the above.

Warrior is always a solid roll and I'm happy to have one as a main since vanilla.

Paladins can be wonky at times but there is always a place for them in Raids, Dungeons, or PvP. Also solo content is an absolute breeze as a Paladin. I usually recommend them for first time players because of how stupidly good they are at leveling and dungeon grinding early on. But I find them boring now.

DK has awesome aesthetics and neat gameplay mechanics but is always average in one spec, completely garbage in one spec, or overpowered in one spec. At the beginning of Legion being Frost was tantamount to treason in any guild; Blood was decent at tanking for dungeons but bad for most raids, and Unholy was super fun but underpowered. I don't know where they stand now. But if they ever get buffed they'll be great fun again.
>>
>>377151087
>>377152603
>pick a least played/worst class
>try your best to be top of the charts
>get put in a group/raid with someone that picked a better class, min/maxed and plays it really well
>realize that your best is still only about 50% of what that other guy is doing
>contemplate suicide
>>
how are aff locks right now?
i made the mistake of rolling an memepriest and got tired during emerald nightmare from being shit at anything but raids
>>
>>377154227
You'll probably never top charts but if you're at least doing the damage you're expected to pull I can't see anyone hating you for it. Not your fault Blizzard fucked your class.
>>
>>377153675
>drinking
>in post-cata WoW
>ever running out of mana unless you're a warlock or arcane mage
do you play this game?
>>
>>377154408
Affliction is I think the best spec right now. Or rather, the only viable spec for Warlocks because Warlocks got fucked with no lube this expansion. Which is ironic because it's an expansion about demons.
>>
>>377151149
MG represent right here!
>Paying 20 CAD to sit in Goldshire
#worth
>>
>>377150138
>modern WoW
You missed it OP. There's no point in starting now. Go play an actually good, single player game instead.
>>
>>377154578
>Go play an actually good, single player game instead.
You could have said this even when WoW was at it's peak.
>>
>>377154530
i just want dots mang
friend told me that spriests are pretty good apparently but id rather play a class that can do well outside of raiding aswell
>>
>>377153635
Are you legitimately autistic? The point of the image is that his guild died. That's it. Does it really have to be a conspiracy? Has no guild ever died?
>>377154673
You're probably right.
>>
File: femtroll and her pet.png (1MB, 1380x696px) Image search: [Google]
femtroll and her pet.png
1MB, 1380x696px
>>377150138
>tfw you will never be the slave of a dominant female troll mistress, tfw she will never punish you for spilling her ink while she is writing a tome or some magic scroll by putting you over her knee and spanking you till you cum all over her delicate but powerful blue thighs, she will then never make you lick your sperm from her thighs before pushing you to the ground and wiping her bare two toed feet all over your face or milk your sperm to make a new batch of ink with, forever cementing the fact that you are her slave and nothing more than an object to her, to be used and abused as she pleases, she will never drag you around Azeroth on a leash stark naked as she rides on her mount with you in tow for all the women of the world to see and laugh at. you will never lick her feet clean after a long hard day of adventuring and carrying all of her stuff as she whips you and demands you keep up with her like a pack beast, she will never force you to eat out her perfect blue pussy for her own pleasure, she will never use you as a toilet threatening to castrate you if you spill a single drop of her golden nectar, she will never use you as a seat or desk as she works on crafting magical books and items, beating you for moving around too much while she tries to concentrate, she will never tie you up and thrash you with her whip publicly humiliating you like the worthless slave slut you are, she will never bind you and fuck you mercilessly while she is in heat till your dick is sore and red or ride your face smothering you with her femininity till you lose consciousness only to wake up several hours later for her to beat you into submission once more.
>>
>>377154776
>Are you legitimately autistic? The point of the image is that his guild died. That's it. Does it really have to be a conspiracy? Has no guild ever died?
I understood the point it was making, but also the image is incredibly sappy and I see it posted on every fucking WoW thread.
>>
>>377153019
>>377155083
Add "WTB/WTS XYZ Carry, pm me!" quote from trade chat and it will be accurate.
>>
File: valeera8.jpg (393KB, 1280x1812px) Image search: [Google]
valeera8.jpg
393KB, 1280x1812px
>>377150138
In terms of classes? My Favorites have always been Warriors (Arms and Fury are so fucking fun), Rogues, and Shamans at end game. Fire Mage is a blast, Hunter used to be a blast idk now, and I also appreciate the rotations for Frost DK and Shadow Priest

In terms of starting zones, the comfiest are Tauren and Blood Elf (do Human if you pick the Moon Guard server NA ;) ), and the Pandaria/Goblin/Worgen zones are a neat little adventure to do once.
>>
>>377155323
The in-game chat is probably the only thing that never changed in WoW. It's as autistic as ever. Like I never closed out of 4chan.
>>
>>377151194
>Alliance

Dont do it
>>
Is modern WoW worth getting into?
Are private servers worth getting into?
Is it sort of like Runescape where there's a massive divide between people that hate what the game has become and people that hate what the game has become but invested too much time into it to let it go?
>>
>>377150740
s-sauce?
>>
>>377155630
no
no
yes
>>
>>377155756
thanks
>>
>>377155630
>Is modern WoW worth getting into?
no
>Are private servers worth getting into?
not really
maybe if you plan on doing it with somebody you know, but you have to keep in mind the game is boring as fuck
>Is it sort of like Runescape where there's a massive divide between people that hate what the game has become and people that hate what the game has become but invested too much time into it to let it go?
sort of, but i think there's a lot more people who are willing to play both for WoW than RS
>>
File: Bainebloodhoof.jpg (320KB, 799x1190px) Image search: [Google]
Bainebloodhoof.jpg
320KB, 799x1190px
>>377151194
Honestly, Alliance leveling zones and quests are objectively less fun than Alliance, and you have to put up with less white knight Alliancefags if you go Horde. Who doesn't want to be a giant cow?
>>
>>377155907
also thanks
>>
>>377155630

yes
maybe? if you have the nostalgia for it?
there's a massive divide between people who don't play shitting on it from the outside, people who do play shitting on it while playing, and people who do play just enjoying for whatever reason. there are a lot of reasons to enjoy or dislike the game, so it's going to be a personal thing.
>>
>>377155630
>Is modern WoW worth getting into?
Depends what you're looking for. If you want a big open world to dick around in then you'll probably like it. If you actually try to play the game you'll notice all the flaws.

>Are private servers worth getting into?
It depends on the server, but ultimately the servers are incredibly flawed and not worth investing time into. Not even Nostalrious was more than just a stroll down memory lane. Actually trying to play and do quests was a buggy nightmare.

>Is it sort of like Runescape where there's a massive divide between people that hate what the game has become and people that hate what the game has become but invested too much time into it to let it go?
Kind of. I think a trip to the official forums will make things a little more clear. A lot of it is people who want to play but can't get past the constant fuck-ups Blizzard makes with the game, so they just wait for either the next expansion or a content patch that makes the current expansion worthwhile. MoP didn't take-off until the Throne of Thunder patch.
>>
>>377150138
worgen druid - lots of forms
gnome rouge
undead monk is awesome
orc DK
human warrior was fun but since there is no gladiator stance anymore its not as fun
>>
File: sylvannas2.jpg (123KB, 550x325px) Image search: [Google]
sylvannas2.jpg
123KB, 550x325px
>>377155993
>objectively less fun than Horde zones

sheeeiiit. Blizzard kinda stopped giving a fuck about Alliance lore because writing Horde lore is more fun, but it's had an uptick recently with Tree Man getting a book and crowning Cuckduin King

If you're just doing a trial, the starting leveling zones are the most important factor for fun desu
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/68z24h/redesigning_classes_brainstorm/
>>
>>377155993
>Alliance leveling zones and quests are objectively less fun than Alliance
thanks for your honesty
>>
>>377156396
>Actually trying to play and do quests was a buggy nightmare.
not defeind nost , didn't played it
but 10 years later wotlk still have bugged quests on retail
>>
I wonder if giving every class a damage bonus against certain types like Humanoid, Undead or Elemental like back in vanilla would help de-homogenize classes.
>>
>>377155721
x-teal
>>
>>377156579
WoW's always going to be broken in older zones. The game's too fucking big for it's own good and there's no way to fix everything in an efficient manner.
>>
>>377153713
Please help me decide
>>
>>377156826
Make all three and try each of them.
>>
File: 1493412845027.jpg (53KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1493412845027.jpg
53KB, 512x512px
>>377150491
Underrated
>>
>>377153423
>>377155447

These niggas get it
>>
>>377155630
WoW is always a great time your first go around. The difference between the two is Legion has more QoL changes which are countered by the game being babby-mode and you won't feel a sense of community outside of your guild, whereas Vanilla has much deeper gameplay and feels much more like a personal experience at the cost of having to also deal with bugs, sheer drags at certain points, and risking having anything you build up on whatever server you pick getting fucked by lawyers at a moment's notice.

I'll get (you)d to death for this but run through your first month of retail first and decide from there. Even if you think modern Blizz are fags, everyone should try some version of WoW at least once IMO.
>>
>>377155630
Yes
No
Not really, its mostly just a handful of nostalgia fags who played the game when they were kids and dont understand its them that changed not the game.
>>
>>377156448
The ally writers left before cata launched, since blizzard damn near refused to work on or finish anything alliance related during that time. The ones people remember the most are the twilight highlands intro and Rommath's role in the twilight hammer completely cut out of the game.
>>
File: Lgly74U.jpg (171KB, 722x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Lgly74U.jpg
171KB, 722x1000px
Where would you go if Kalimdor was real?
>>
I wish they would make tank/healing specs multiclass and let them also be damage like the Gladiator stance for warriors in WoD.

Make restoration Shaman a Witch Doctor spec, make the Druid a nature themed DPS focusing on insects and plants while balanced is about moonfire and arcane. Just something to shake things up and do things the current DPS specs can't do without getting rid of anything.
>>
>>377154702
Spriests can do fairly well in Arena and BGs too, they have great single target damage and off-heal properties
>>
>>377157225
I can't decide wether to give the dick to the night elfs or the draenei, so I can't give a straight answer
>>
>>377157386
i just hate surrender to madness
i tried pvp when i did play and it was decent,
but i cant stand playing with s2m anymore
id like to continue on it since its 865 or something so thats a headstart compared to leveling an warlock from 100
>>
>>377157256
While they're at it, bake in mining into BS/JC/ENG and the same for ALC/INSC for herbing, LW with skinning, cause why the fuck not? Tailoring has had their way of farming mats without a secondary profession since vanilla
>>
File: eversong.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
eversong.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>377156826
You really can't go wrong with a blood elf, the Eversong Woods I think is the most beautiful region in the game and Silvermoon is comfy as fuck. Female belf bitch jokes best jokes. They'll let you do anal, anon.
>>
i'm gonna play wow for the FIRST TIME EVER

I'm between rogue blood elf female and paladin blood elf female

which should I pick?
>>
>>377158145
>female
The Suicide Wizard
>>
Why do people like Arms Warrior so much? I love Fury and Protection, but whenever I switch to Arms I never seem to do well, the lack of a healing attack and theit shitty artefact ability put me off. I do like the idea of playing as Guts however.
>>
I want to play WoW, but the idea of committing a month of playtime to a game makes me feel anxious. Not because I don't have the money, but because it feels like I'm doing something morally wrong.

Which is retarded, but that's what it feels like. Probably a better use of money than Match.com though, women just do not care for me.
>>
File: 1493589768952.jpg (215KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1493589768952.jpg
215KB, 1680x1050px
Where has all the immersion gone?
>>
>>377158145
If you don't want to be a healbitch or play tank, then Rogue

Nearly all retardins live up to the nickname
>>
File: 1491511314509.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1491511314509.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>377158145
How about you hang yourself, you pointy eared scum.
>>
>>377158349
You grew older and learned how to use google to find stuff in WoW
>>
File: gadgetzan.png (397KB, 600x394px) Image search: [Google]
gadgetzan.png
397KB, 600x394px
>>377157225
I'd either chill in Teldrassil or Mulgore, or become a gangbanger in the MEAN STREETS OF GADGETZAN
>>
What's a good UI for general leveling?
>>
>>377158363
It's just that I always play DPS in MMOs

Is Rogue fun? Is Paladin fun?
>>
File: 1494266092258.png (702KB, 553x936px) Image search: [Google]
1494266092258.png
702KB, 553x936px
>>377157225
>go to Mulgore
>learn how to be at peace and live with nature
>also learn how to bash guys with logs
>>
File: rare.png (505KB, 608x599px) Image search: [Google]
rare.png
505KB, 608x599px
>>377158605
elvui
>>
File: valeera6.jpg (220KB, 800x813px) Image search: [Google]
valeera6.jpg
220KB, 800x813px
>>377158145
Pick Rogue and you'll be a good little backstabbing slut in no time.

see >>377155447
>>
>>377158620
Watch world of roguecraft 3 - 1
(You can watch it from 1 to 3 too.)
>>
>>377158335
I just subscribe for a year at a time, it feels like you're paying for a new release, except you have bundles more content than anything else you'll play $60 for. That way you can just forget about the time restrictions and play whenever you want.

What's match.com like? I need help with women also.
>>
>>377158620
Paladins are Arms-lite, and only have one dps spec to fall upon

Rogue got three different dps specs which differ a lot from eachother

Bleeds and poisions and mainting debuffs for assassination
Outlaw for the "gamble" spec with rolling dice and probably best cleave/closetarget aoe in the game
Subtelty for the "ninja" spec
>>
>>377158349
https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/storyline
>>
File: 1478815209764.png (545KB, 512x768px) Image search: [Google]
1478815209764.png
545KB, 512x768px
>>377158751
>elvui
>>
>>377158620
>paladin
>a class that can both heal and tank
>pick it and play dps

dont do this
>>
>>377158349
It was gone when you could just teleport to dungeons/battlegrounds and arenas were added.

>>377158497
thottbot existed and everyone used it.
>tfw that website's name would mean something completely different now
>>
File: d24d036ba299fc5630f72ff74b1bcfaa.jpg (524KB, 701x1100px) Image search: [Google]
d24d036ba299fc5630f72ff74b1bcfaa.jpg
524KB, 701x1100px
Official WoW race tier list

>Top Tier:
Troll

>High Tier:
Night Elf
Goblin

>Mid Tier:
Orcs
Human
Dwarf

>Low Tier:
Draenei
Tauren
Blood Elf
Gnomes

>Shit Tier:
Forsaken
Worgen
Pandren
>>
>>377158605
I've always used the default UI. Addons are just too complex for me to setup in a satisfying way.
>>
File: Kenshiro_2.jpg (85KB, 576x648px) Image search: [Google]
Kenshiro_2.jpg
85KB, 576x648px
>>377150138
WW monk, if don't want a ressource spamfest
>>
Tauren, any class.

Prep the bull
>>
>>377158269
Arms has victory rush, which gives you 30% health on killing a target. If you prioritize one target it gives you far more survivabity then fury has, which may have a self heal attack but it does not heal much. Furys artifact ability is just a slightly upgraded whirlwind too. I like em both though
>>
>>377158858
You get women who you think are good or ugly and maybe get the courage to message them and they look at you once and ignore you.
>>
>>377159000
>thottbot existed and everyone used it.
Not an argument
>>
>>377158861
Also, Sub is a ton of fun in PvP.

Almost unkillable.
>>
>>377158858
How do you sub for a year? Highest is six months.
>>
File: hamuul.png (918KB, 685x1010px) Image search: [Google]
hamuul.png
918KB, 685x1010px
>>377159015
>Tauren low tier

BAKA

Troll is easily best Hunter/Priest race, though
>>
>trinket warrior
>fun

top kek almost as fun as rogue
>>
>>377159015
Will they ever add more variety to the race cosmetic options?

I hate that every fem troll I've seen in the game has the same face.
>>
>>377150138
I thought the uninstall wizard was pretty fun.
>>
>>377158981
I meant playing paladin to try tanking

>>377158814
you think?

>>377158840
what's it about?
>>
File: 1488214328363.jpg (211KB, 416x380px) Image search: [Google]
1488214328363.jpg
211KB, 416x380px
>>377159326
It's about rogues and how they played (In vanilla) but it still holds true today.
>>
>>377159279
>He doesn't have at least a 920 Draught of souls on his warrior
LMAO'ing @ ur life
>>
>>377150138
druid
resto is fun as shit and strong
guardian is easy and strong
feral is strong if you play it right
balance is easy

>>377150185
protection is garbage atm in high end raiding. moreover it's just not fun anymore, esp when bears outclass you so much. t. former warrior main
>>
File: 1397448370958.jpg (152KB, 535x798px) Image search: [Google]
1397448370958.jpg
152KB, 535x798px
>>377159220
>Retard sub rogue attacks me in BG
>Drop CS totem
>/dance
>Watch him die while he spams left/right strafe in frustration
>He tries to run when hes almost dead
>Overcharged lightning bolt to the back as he falls over dead
>Walk over to his body, start spamming left/right strafe
>He releases
>>
>>377150138
Mage
>>
>>377159402
But is rogue FUN
>>
>>377159596
there is literally NOTHING more fun than playing Elemental Shaman in battlegrounds, you literally become the elements
>>
Reason why we can't fly in Quel'thalas
>>
>>377159939
actually the main reason is that there are a bunch of invisible walls and shit everywhere
>>
>>377159863
>Thunderstriking people off the top of lumbermill
It never gets old
>>
>>377157225
goldshire
>>
>>377159596
How do you fail so hard at playing Sub, anyway?

In BGs I hardly ever die, on account of 30 second Vanish CD, along with all the other retarded survival tools rogues already have.
>>
File: 354376.png (128KB, 484x333px) Image search: [Google]
354376.png
128KB, 484x333px
Do you miss garrisons yet?
>>
File: RoguePickPocket.jpg (23KB, 285x202px) Image search: [Google]
RoguePickPocket.jpg
23KB, 285x202px
>Undead rogue
Best race and class ever.
>>
>>377160574
Legion makes me miss WoD in general, yeah.
At least my class wasn't quite as totally fucked.
>>
>>377160635
definitely a patrician combo, gnomes belfs nelfs worgen trolls goblins are the only other good rogue classes imo but that's the best
>>
File: tips.jpg (26KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
tips.jpg
26KB, 600x750px
>>377160635
>>
File: rexxar7.jpg (89KB, 754x1080px) Image search: [Google]
rexxar7.jpg
89KB, 754x1080px
>>377160873
What's his name, anon?
>>
>>377160635
Literal pleb tier
>>
File: 45d6uf.png (106KB, 183x366px) Image search: [Google]
45d6uf.png
106KB, 183x366px
r8 my transmog
>>
>>377161213
tryna get creepy whispers/10
>>
>>377161334
You don't have to use a slutmog for that to happen.
>>
Is it even worth to start playing wow now?
>>
>>377161080
you posted it
>>
>>377157225
Mulgore off course
Living the dream walking through the plains and hunting kodos, sitting by a cozy fire at home after a long day. Comfy
>>
>>377161430
Nope.
Shit game.
Dead genre.
>>
>>377150138
I've enjoyed Death Knights since they were released, though I do miss the time without GCD.
Our new Tier 20 bonuses also seem utterly broken.
>>
>play BE female, nothing
>play Troll female, nothing
>play Goblin, dick is hard almost everytime
WHAT DOES IT MEAN?!
>>
>>377161715
Probably pedo
>>
File: 389c0732a561a49d604b669a14351f7b.jpg (286KB, 808x1200px) Image search: [Google]
389c0732a561a49d604b669a14351f7b.jpg
286KB, 808x1200px
>>377161715
Model update when?
>>
>>377161715
ur gay
>>
>>377161889
They probably wont bother since Gobbos are still the least played race.
Worgen will get an update long before they ever do.
>>
File: rexxar18.jpg (96KB, 800x627px) Image search: [Google]
rexxar18.jpg
96KB, 800x627px
>>377161449
I quit a while ago but Hunter was definitely a favorite

FeelsBadMan
>>
>>377162000
Yeah, I tried to like it but Marksman is the only spec that doesn't feel like a total afterthought and I've always hated MM anyways.
Melee survival should've just become its own spec instead of destroying the original.
>>
File: 1453005020564.png (1MB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1453005020564.png
1MB, 1500x1500px
>>377161991
I'd imagine they'll do both at the same time.

Ignoring a model update because they're not played much makes no sense either. A model update is exactly what's needed to get more people to play them.

Well that, and make the starting area skippable.
>>
>>377161715
best thing about gobbos is that my average dick would feel massive to her

probably
>>
>>377159939
Overhaul of old cities when?
>>
Legacy when?!
>>
Can someone explain the appeal of this game to me? All of your abilities feel so boring and unimpactful to use and the models all look like ass so getting any new weapon/armor has no visual appeal
>>
>>377154916
i came.
>>
>>377161213
Cool, you look exactly like every other retarded blood elf slutmog. I'm sure you're really proud of the overpriced garbage-looking gear you bought off of the auction house because it looks like a bikini that's been smeared with so much vaseline it looks greasier than your forehead.
>>
im gona make a male goblin enhancement shaman and be a dick. Is this a good choice?
>>
File: 5437.png (1MB, 846x768px) Image search: [Google]
5437.png
1MB, 846x768px
Rate my Tauren warrior
>>
>>377164753
Too many different colours.
>>
>>377164753
What is this, 2008?
>>
I can't stop fapping to those webms of Garrosh fucking Jaina
>>
File: 56778.png (456KB, 455x458px) Image search: [Google]
56778.png
456KB, 455x458px
Would worgen be accepted into the Scarlet crusade?
>Immune to plague
>Hates forsaken/scourge
but theyre not fully human either.
>>
File: assman.png (181KB, 343x400px) Image search: [Google]
assman.png
181KB, 343x400px
>>377164753
LOOK AT THAT BELT! THAT'S THE WRONG BELT!
>>
>>377164328
or should i go female gobo for boners?
>>
File: 1472936971143.png (1MB, 1058x693px) Image search: [Google]
1472936971143.png
1MB, 1058x693px
>>377161213
If you wanted sexy characters, you picked the wrong game.
>>
>>377165202
GTFO YOU FURRY
>>
>>377165357
wrong picture?
>>
File: throne.jpg (183KB, 730x730px) Image search: [Google]
throne.jpg
183KB, 730x730px
>>377151194
you're going to regret being a warrior yes.

death knight is the only answer
>>
>>377150138
Uninstall Wizard
>>
File: asd.jpg (55KB, 620x222px) Image search: [Google]
asd.jpg
55KB, 620x222px
At this point I might just pay with actual money, holy fuck.
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_091216_225427.jpg (177KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_091216_225427.jpg
177KB, 1920x1080px
>>377153713
>goblin
>shit race

that's where you're wrong
>>
Priest, warlock or rogue?
fembelf, of course
>>
>>377154227
t. shaman main
>>
>>377158145
>which should I pick?

a non-garbage race
>>
>>377159015
swap Tauren and Nelf and this list is 1000% factually correct
>>
File: 1388592703653.jpg (81KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1388592703653.jpg
81KB, 480x640px
>>377159292
>>377165736
Crap, I was too slow today.
>>
>>377160574
no.

but i do miss blood tanking from WoD. Probably the second best expac for blood DK behind MoP.
>>
>>377161213
my first ERP session on moonguard/10

just kill yourself and save yourself the embarassment
>>
>>377157225
>kalimdor
>top half are forest invested with fucked up forest monsters and NEs that will kill you
>bottom half is desert
mulgore is the only place that isnt fucked
>>
File: 3434.png (798KB, 671x702px) Image search: [Google]
3434.png
798KB, 671x702px
Rexxar inspired mog
>>
>>377157225
i'd try to get a night elf waifu

when i fail i'll just die fighting some undead
>>
>>377166487
>not even a hunter
its shit
at least throw on a kilt and go for the farseer look
>>
>all those cucks that bought into the Enhance and Unholy memes at the start of Legion
>>
>>377159402
>when you learn that rogues were the class blizzard spent the most time on which is why they had 2 class unique professions, loads of abilities and flowed so well
>when you learn hunters were the last class added which is why they had that retarded lvl 40 talent in survivability and were jsut an unfinished class
>>
>>377155993
*backpedals away*
>>
>>377165749
its 190k gold on EU servers right now
>>
>>377157225
un guro crater

giant spiders and dinosaurs
>>
>>377158751
this scene actually gave me an aneurysm
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_082316_144154.jpg (329KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_082316_144154.jpg
329KB, 1920x1080px
>tfw quit in Legion
>starting to miss the game
>but know that if i go back it'll be the exact same as before

might just wait another year until the next expansion and then hope they get that one right.
>>
>>377163258
It used to be good, about 7+ years ago. It's been dumbed down and butchered ever since. People continue to play out of habit, and emotional need. It's like stockholm syndrome.

If you want to see WoW when it was good, check out the Elysium project server.
>>
>>377166939
I'm on the same boat.
I hate Blizzard's guts but I still love the game even if its less than a shadow of its former self. Wish I could go back but I don't really feel like paying Blizz any more money.
>>
>Starting WoW for the first time since WotLK
>Want to roll resto dorf shaman
>friend tells me not to roll resto because there's too many healers in the guild he wants me to join
>decide to go ele
>Other friend tells me that ele is fucking garbage

o-okay still rolled elemental
>>
>>377166963
>If you want to see WoW when it was good, check out the Elysium project server.
Go to bed Ivan.
>>
>>377164753
>using a tabbard
>>
File: completely erect.jpg (15KB, 304x408px) Image search: [Google]
completely erect.jpg
15KB, 304x408px
>when you poppsock for months and finally get to wreck noobs in PvP
>>
>>377167206
Your other friend is retarded. Ele is fine.
>>
File: 1491573695875.png (2MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1491573695875.png
2MB, 640x1136px
>Legacy server comes out
What class do you main?
>>
>>377167451
warlock
>>
>>377166939
wait till the next big patch like everyone else
>>
there is nothing better than tyrande sfm animations
>>
>>377167334
Yeah I'm not really sure why he was shitting on them. Except for running dungeons at earlier levels where 90% of mobs were dead before I could use my spells it's been a lot of fun to play especially in legion dungeons.
>>
>>377167451
Already main a 60 frost mage on elysium, so I'd remake it.
Honestly feel bad for people still playing Legion, the pvp is so boring and stupid with everyone having 8 billion health. Vanilla pvp is awesome.
>>
>>377157225
>Either Teldrassil or Azuremyst. I prefer the Draenei girls so probably Azuremyst. Then again, if I lived in Azeroth I would probably want to be an adventurer so I would travel all over the place.
>>
>>377160635
>20 second immunity to all CC except for stuns
>edgy as fuck
>OP as fuck class
>>
>>377161430
loads of MMOs are basd on WOW and improved the formula. They died becaus they didnt offer enough to make people quit WOW. But by now they are good enough that new MMO player should play a new MMO rather than WOW
>>
>tfw looking forward to each new expension because of steamy romance novels
>>
>>377152153
I just made a paladin on ED. People seem pretty normal so far.
>>
>>377165749
whats the sub fee. Still 15?
>>
>>377167494
This. There is a reason I still play one.
>>
>>377151149
>popular RP servers
>notorious for toxic communities
>good

fuck off
>>
File: Barman_Shanker.jpg (16KB, 279x259px) Image search: [Google]
Barman_Shanker.jpg
16KB, 279x259px
Is using Hemo and Backstab "too much"?
>>
File: twinburns.png (1MB, 903x815px) Image search: [Google]
twinburns.png
1MB, 903x815px
Rate my hunter.
>>
>>377167451
The problem with a legacy server is that everything is known and they wont balance. So you still have retarded shit like certain classes being OP/UP, and shadow priests pretending ot be holy
>>
>>377169496
>they wont balance.
get gud
>>
>>377169496
Except no one knows if that'd be the case.
Blizz could take notes from Old RS and implement a community vote system for changes, a lot of people would consider a lot of changes to kill Vanilla so this isn't an easy issue.
>>
File: 1457492030686.png (49KB, 483x333px) Image search: [Google]
1457492030686.png
49KB, 483x333px
>it's about to be that time again when the balance pendulum swings in Arms' favor
>>
>>377169440
hunter/10
>>
>>377169663
I see rogue mains still are retards
>>
>>377151194
Dwarfs are sub-human trash
>>
>>377161213
Get bigger shoulders.
>>
>>377166716
Fuck that. Plus my main has shitty professions so I can't really make money that fast (Eng/Ench)

>>377169020
Yeah, I might just do that, I've been waiting for BT Timewalk to come out, since I got bored with Nighthold after two weeks and clearing it in Heroic.
>>
Havoc is the most fun spec in the game, especially if you are i900 + so you are near gcd capped.
>>
File: Ambush.png (11KB, 63x63px) Image search: [Google]
Ambush.png
11KB, 63x63px
>>377169984
>cloth wearer detected
>>
I just want ret to be fun again.
>>
Zero ranged are fun.

Of melee: Fury, Havoc, Non sindras FDK and maybe assassination are fun. Havoc/Fury are in a tier of their own though.

Warlocks, arcane, outlaw, feral, ret, and enhance are mind-numbingly shit to play.

Most fun tank is (offensive) guardian or prot war.
>>
File: warlock succubus.jpg (83KB, 550x425px) Image search: [Google]
warlock succubus.jpg
83KB, 550x425px
>>377154916
I'd rather turn the tables on a dominant succubus, and force her into a submissive role that she's never been in that makes her suddenly shy cute in stark contrast to her normal sadistic personality desu
>>
>>377170915
>listing ilvl instead of progression
come on
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_051617_205011.jpg (337KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_051617_205011.jpg
337KB, 1920x1080px
Hunter is more easy-mode now than ever before. Game is still fun, but in small bursts
>>
>>377170929
>not wanting women to be the dominate ones
Fucking Cuck
>>
>>377170915
Moonkin is fun. It's great dropping moons on people.
>>
>>377170929
Sounds like almost every route of Majikoi
>>
>>377171092
lol dont reply to me weeb
>>
>>377170950
We will probably down guldan within the week or two. Not the best, but not mouthbreather tier.

>>377171064
Moonkin is my favorite ranged, but its still not good or comparable to melee.
>>
>>377171190
on mythic? better than my mouthbreather guild
>>
>>377171092
majikoi is fun

>>377171143
ok i'll reply to you instead, suck my cock
>>
>>377171225
i'm annoyed that mythic has the 20 man requirement

i kind of get where it comes from, but it's hard enough recruiting new people and if you're not pretty big already, you're fucked
>>
>>377171225
Yes, it sucks and I'm only still doing mythic to finish this tier.

Heroic raiding is where it's at. No stress, easy, fun, and fights are "long" enough to be competitive with logs since mythic raiders still go smash heroic every week.
>>
>>377171345
>i'm annoyed that mythic has the 20 man requirement
this is about 50% of what killed us
the other 50% is just that half my raidgroup is subhuman mouthbreathers and i hate switching guilds because my time constraints are really tight
i'm honestly thinking of either unsubbing or dialing back my committment to shitter-tier after i get sick of tos
>>
>>377171143
>pretending to be me
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>377171363
>Heroic raiding is where it's at. No stress, easy, fun, and fights are "long" enough to be competitive with logs since mythic raiders still go smash heroic every week.
i'm starting to see the value in this more and more
>>
File: 1455921722171.jpg (31KB, 433x323px) Image search: [Google]
1455921722171.jpg
31KB, 433x323px
>>377171460
I'm a better you than you'll ever be
>>
>>377170929
I'd rather marry a succubus that is used to a life of debauchery and sex and show her the pleasures of romantic love, cuddling, hand holding, kissing, and dates and turn her into my sweet, kind waifu.
>>
>>377171026
>calling someone a cuck for wanting to be dominant
>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>377171687
You don't want to be me, buddy

trust me
>>
>>377171507
Downside is you won't get the cool models, which is half the fun of raiding.

I don't pvp so I don't know what criteria you need to unlock the elite pvp gear.
>>
File: loud toad noises.jpg (34KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
loud toad noises.jpg
34KB, 480x270px
>>377171698
I'm calling 911 you sick fuck
>>
>>377171764
Hey, we don't have it so bad. Don't be so hard on ourselves.
>>
>>377151194
>change name to Figgernaggot
>>
>>377171856
>Downside is you won't get the cool models
i don't really care too much about transmog so i'm ok with that
>>
>>377171856
>Downside is you won't get the cool models

you mean the recolours? who cares
>>
>>377171902
fucking do it kid

I also want to, once per day, hug her very very close and tell her how dear she is to me and how much I love all about her
>>
>>377172049
>recolours

We speak English here, sir
>>
How can you niggas play this 2004 looking garbage? Only good thing that came out of this shit game is the porn, nothing else.
>>
File: arms.png (1018KB, 815x849px) Image search: [Google]
arms.png
1018KB, 815x849px
>>377150470
>arms
>>
>>377172049
They have different head and shoulders since WoD, and usually a better color.
>>
>>377172260
Who are you calling a nigga
>>
File: fj7.png (240KB, 796x582px) Image search: [Google]
fj7.png
240KB, 796x582px
Can you guess where i am /v/?
>>
I miss the experience of wasting all my time PVPing as a warlock.
>>
File: angry bowl of rice.jpg (75KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
angry bowl of rice.jpg
75KB, 1280x720px
>>377172106
I SAID STOP IT!
THAT'S ENOUGH!
>>
>>377172296
not for most of legion they don't

>>377172115
automatism
>>
>>377172438
lol scrub class
>>
>>377172385
I've seen this post before.
>>
>>377172385
a bad game
>>
>>377172385
it's probably gm island or some shit isn't it
>>
>>377165749
109k is small time, kid
>>
>>377172475
Every tier since WoD.
>>
>>377172603
You are wrong
>>
>>377172440
I also want her to dress in pure white for our wedding
>>
File: 1466784226574.jpg (148KB, 460x590px) Image search: [Google]
1466784226574.jpg
148KB, 460x590px
>>377172630
It's not like anyone can google it and see that it's true, but whatever.
>>
File: 1476250566317.gif (712KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1476250566317.gif
712KB, 320x240px
>>377171902
>>
>>377172603
i meant they don't look better, not that they aren't different
>>
File: 4b3f71fa63b0f811d34a3848d8c2397b.png (794KB, 1920x332px) Image search: [Google]
4b3f71fa63b0f811d34a3848d8c2397b.png
794KB, 1920x332px
What race has the hottest women?
>>
>>377171698
>>377172106
>>377172787
are you me
>>
File: shr.jpg (77KB, 384x313px) Image search: [Google]
shr.jpg
77KB, 384x313px
Which has the coolest looking armor?
Blood elf rogue or Blood elf paladin? (female)

>>377173080
torn between belf and nelf to be desu fampai
>>
File: 1491192369344.png (306KB, 433x526px) Image search: [Google]
1491192369344.png
306KB, 433x526px
>>377172574
GM Island is a real place in WoW actually I would know, I was a GM for a few years
>>
>>377172886
Like for which? Most are clearly the intended look like for warriors, paladins and death knights tiers, and they look a hell of a lot better than the normal sets.
>>
File: succuus.jpg (170KB, 850x832px) Image search: [Google]
succuus.jpg
170KB, 850x832px
>>377173097
No, I just really really like cute succubi.
>>
>>377173268
same
>>
>>377173132
nelf women still got that troll muscle and amazonian height

nelf wins
>>
>>377173159
everyone knows that though
>>
>>377173159
i know, in vanilla you could reach it, and people did
i think it's instanced now? you'd probably know better

sounds like a fucking hellish job btw, like tech support on steroids
>>
>>377173302
Sure but belves have a naturally naughty and slutty look.

One looks at you and you can't understand whether she wants you to tickle her throat with your cock or she wants to kill you.
>>
>>377173180
than normal, maybe, but more often than not heroic is the best looking set - obviously, tastes differ, though
>>
>>377150138
Depends on PVP or PVE and whatever the latest changes dictate.

Generally speaking though any plate armor based class is great because they want tank classes to have high durability and they also manage the highest DPS often because casuals are too idiotic to hit a threat generating button so the idiot proofing is to hand them high DPS.

I would say warrior because it is the vanilla class despite it not being the most popular.
I don't main it though and I hate it's lack of any proper disengage.
I main a rogue which is a sad existence.

Faction wise Alliance because if for no other reason they put more work into than The Horde.

For race Human because +10% rep gain can make a world of difference.
Rep grinding is big part of the game and without it I would probably have gone insane before getting The Insane.

I like this graph as it clearly shows people prefer blood elves over every other horde race by a pretty vast margin.
My horde server is nothing but blood elves with 2 paladins and 2 deathknights instead of a druid or shaman.
>>
File: 1352749303503.jpg (186KB, 1262x854px) Image search: [Google]
1352749303503.jpg
186KB, 1262x854px
>be a rogue
>level 57
>need new gear
>faggot druid rolls on all the gear I need
Are Druids the biggest faggots in WoW?
>>
>>377154530
are they at least fun to play? I like the warlock aesthetic but i've never played a caster so I fully expect to be terrible and have to learn through trial and error
>>
>>377174086
No, that would be hunters.
>>
File: tumblr_np580yFPtW1tgdvq7o1_500.jpg (87KB, 500x533px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_np580yFPtW1tgdvq7o1_500.jpg
87KB, 500x533px
>>377172495

And none of you were able to guess where it was yet.
>>
>>377174269
it looks like those nondescript bumps you get near unfinished areas or fly-over vanilla areas, but there's no real way to properly guess
>>
>>377174186
Affliction is pretty boring honestly...
>apply your dots
>wait for them to expire
>apply them again
>cast soul drain every now and again for added damage

the most fun to play, but also the most difficult without addons and ALOT of experience, is Demonology. You have tons of pets to summon and abilities to either buff them or make them deal AoE damage. Sadly no one takes them for raids and only want Affliction or Destruction.

Destruction is good for leveling, but little else. They don't deal that much damage and even though next patch they're getting a buff they still won't outdo Affliction.
>>
>>377170915
>Not liking BoS Frost DK
MG is boring shit for boring shitty people
>>
>>377174269
I didn't know then so I chose to ignore it instead of looking like an idiot. So ha.
>>
>>377174429
Demonology is so boring right now. Demonic Empowerment is the dumbest shit.
>>
>>377174269
Tanaris?
>>
File: 1494898088793.jpg (226KB, 1240x1569px) Image search: [Google]
1494898088793.jpg
226KB, 1240x1569px
>>377174413
It's a vanilla area yes and you can access it in game now.
No need for glitching/toys/DC macros, just jumping. Demon hunters just make it easier but any class cando it.
>>377174603
Nope.
>>
>>377174591
>>377174429
would I be better off going DK and leveling a warlock on the side? I like both the evil classes so I was either going zombies or demons. potentially demon hunter but they seem more about being fast and zippy than being evil
>>
File: 1472005285595.jpg (26KB, 453x369px) Image search: [Google]
1472005285595.jpg
26KB, 453x369px
>>377154453
>being proud of playing post-cata WoW
>>
File: 1468887402280.jpg (19KB, 214x311px) Image search: [Google]
1468887402280.jpg
19KB, 214x311px
>>377158814
>trying to paint a class based on ruthless aggression and ambush as somehow feminine

Warlock detected, back to the cuck cabal with you
>>
>>377174628
is it an interesting spot? or just some random location not many people visit
>>
>>377152504
i dont know how they do at end game but they felt laughably underpowered in the lower levels. I even joined a battleground at low lvl and casters killed me as easy as if i was a grey npc and i had full heirlooms it was pretty ridiculous. I want blizzard to redo all the low lvl content and make it at least somewhat fun/balanced.
>>
>>377152504
they're fun, they removed combat and replaced it with "outlaw", essentially a pirate spec

i'm really liking windwalker monk though, much more to do

avoid demon hunter, it's a class made for complete idiots
>>
>>377174709
I love my DK and my DH. The former has interesting combat with BoS but lacks mobility. DH have all the mobility and a fuckhuge burst, but their actual rotation is super simple.

If you're new and have picked up Legion I'd just do class trials with every class and see what jives. DKs are a great dark knight class and I definitely recommend them. I dropped my Warlock in Legion as none of the specs are very fun. Affliciation is just turreting, Demonology has a boring rotation due to demonic empowerment, and Destro is getting its legs cut out from under it.
>>
>>377166681
>When you realize that they didn't have enough time to think out hunters so they could do the most retarded bullshit in vanilla if you tried hard enough

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XgF_P9Ddjk
>>
>>377174826
Low level PvP has been massively unbalanced for a long, long time now and its probably always going to stay that way.
Its just a race to see who can one shot who first.
>>
File: 1465838746937.png (171KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1465838746937.png
171KB, 1280x1280px
>>377150138
>started playing seriously for the first time when legion came out
>arms warrior
>got a legendary on my first boss on my first ever raid
>>
File: C4C7Yr6XUAAdrSi.jpg (28KB, 428x457px) Image search: [Google]
C4C7Yr6XUAAdrSi.jpg
28KB, 428x457px
>>377174805
Tips: You can't get to it with flying.
I did this at level 60
North
Where you loot can loot water.
>>
>>377172385
Looks like the empty backdrop area when you glitch outside of Stratholme
>>
>>377174941
Is feral still as clunky and weird as it was in WoD?
>>
>>377172385
Is it the Ironforge Airfield or whatever the fuck?
>>
>>377175275
sounds like out of bounds of an instance
>>
>>377175487
no idea, haven't played that

almost noone plays it though, and it's supposed to be pretty bad
>>
>>377175487
Feral has a weird rotation and isn't very good even if you do it perfectly. Boomkin isn't very good either, or at least wasn't last I looked into it. Bear and resto are excellent though, probably the best in their respective roles.
>>
>>377175364
WINRAR
>>
>>377175275
Alright I'm guessing that's somewhere in the top half of EK. Are you in that weird kinda empty area in Tirisfal?
>>
File: 1491051831566.jpg (14KB, 296x394px) Image search: [Google]
1491051831566.jpg
14KB, 296x394px
>that patch in vanilla that took out wallwalking
>>
>>377172385
Tenaris or Uldum
>>
>>377175275
zul'farrak
>>
File: rtyrt9769.png (149KB, 466x322px) Image search: [Google]
rtyrt9769.png
149KB, 466x322px
>>377176114
>>377176039
it's a glitch out of Stratholme
>>
File: 1421800650079.jpg (66KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1421800650079.jpg
66KB, 640x360px
>I missed out on Vanilla WoW
>and Diablo 2
>and Warcraft 3
>and Starcraft
>>
>>377177262
those last three are still totally playable though
I'm playing through Warcraft 3 right now in fact
>>
>>377177262
Are you retarded? This is beyond nostalgiafagging.
>>
>>377177262
fucking same

i wonder what games i'm missing out right now
>>
>>377177262
>missed vanilla WoW to play City of Heroes
>played that until it shut down while also playing a bit of WoW during Wrath
>starting to find out about all the shit I missed out on and all the transmog gear I'll never get
>>
>>377178210
I missed out on CoH and I genuinely wish I had skipped out on a bit of wow to play that game
>>
Sylvanas is my waifu
>>
>>377178710
I don't think there will ever be a chance to play it again
>Lead game designer Matt Miller does an interview about the shutdown
>It was really shutdown to make way for Guild Wars 2 and Wildstar
>They ask him about private servers
>Says if someone can unjumble their code he'd wholeheartedly support a private server
>NC Soft didn't have the same view and decided it'd be best to just sit on the IP and send out C&Ds to anyone trying to make a private server
>>
>>377179252
>>It was really shutdown to make way for Guild Wars 2 and Wildstar
Talk about karmic justice.
>>
>>377154094
>DK
new set bonuses are setting up DPS dks up nicely, might get nerfed before they're actually implemented
>>
i want to make a fem nelf whats the best server for alliance?
>>
>>377182380
The "uninstall you fucking attention whore" server
>>
File: nelf.jpg (86KB, 590x400px) Image search: [Google]
nelf.jpg
86KB, 590x400px
>>377182380
Moon Guard. Forget about leveling, take your clothes out and head towards Goldshire (outside Stormwind). I hope you whore youself out as much as you can.
>>
>>377150138
Fury Warriors are fucking great right now. They have never been this engaging before.

Same with Subtlety Rogues.

Demonhunters are the new hip class with some cool shit on them.

If you wanna magic rather than melee play a Frost Mage. Unlike other iterations of WoW they are also interesting for the first time beyond just Frost bolt, ice barrier, nova, and blizzard that have been their staples since day 1.
>>
>>377182380
Stormrage or Dalaran
>>
>>377182964
Why is that nelf imitating that cat?
>>
File: 5581.jpg (785KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
5581.jpg
785KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>377155630
Legion is more grindy and time gated than any other version of wow before it. Pvp is completely unbalanced still, and PvE is 'lol link X achievement and have 925 gs or you can't join for ilvl 820 content'

It's not really that fun. The community is worse than ever.
>>
>>377183621
Dwarf priest.
>>
>>377183638
Not enough buzzwords, I'm unconvinced.
>>
I wwant to be a blood elf girl
>>
>>377150138
Gnome Rogue you fool.
>>
>>377150138
warrior is boring but broken regardless what spec you want to play except arms
Druid is my favorite, bear tank is just insane, resto is pretty dope except raid healing which is boring as fuck, feral is hard to play but great for pvp, boomkin has some nice aoe damage but kinda useless in pvp
>>
>>377151376
>>377150331
Which one of these 2 is correct?
>>
File: $.jpg (29KB, 650x496px) Image search: [Google]
$.jpg
29KB, 650x496px
>>377150138
night elf
>>
>>377154916
human arms in this game are crazy huge, that guy could break her in half
>>
>>377185568
Arms is a lot of fun but it has no place in pve right now.
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_040414_050802.jpg (66KB, 666x713px) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_040414_050802.jpg
66KB, 666x713px
>>377167451
>Tfw this post made me remember that classes used to be unique and that picking one is really hard because they all bring something fun to the table

I can't pick one but if I had to narrow it down it'd be Warrior, Priest, Rogue and Mage
>>
>>377183026
>Same with Subtlety Rogues.
When I quit Sub rogues were behind Ass in PvE pretty hard.
>>
>>377186290
>Arms is a lot of fun
Can't you say the same for Fury?
>>
File: 1480187628487.png (42KB, 481x406px) Image search: [Google]
1480187628487.png
42KB, 481x406px
>be noob trying out Elysium during the hype
>be surrounded by jaded old fucks who have been playing the game continuously for 10+ years
>make noob mistake in unkown dungeon
>get scolded and laughed at
>feel bad and never want to play again
>>
>>377186823
I hate how it's based around two cooldowns that line up and could just as well be one. Your talent choices give you some variety but you're still holed into the same playstyle for every situation, also the lower talent tiers are too strong to pick anything else so everyone has the same rotation. Frothing Berserker can also feel sluggish since it's common to be stuck at 99 rage being unable to attack, even more so when I'm ready to AOE (but can't) or when I have just used Bloodthirst and it didn't crit.

That's another thing, the two-set bonus from Nighthold should guarantee a crit at two stacks but doesn't. Oh, and the mandatory trinket Draught of Souls, which hits random targets and immobilizes you for 3 seconds. The only good thing to come out of that is that it makes you immune to knockbacks so you can get lucky with Gul'dan's bonds.
>>
>>377174729
>Being proud of posting on post GG /v/
Almost everything you love is past it's prime.
>>
>>377187831
but many people seem to love it so I might be weird. I make sense to me.
>>
>>377187221
The vanilla community is really fucking awful. I've played since launch but even then I didn't get around to doing everything, I didn't even do most vanilla dungeons until LFG became a thing.
>>
>>377188039
Oh look another Retailer lying about playing Vanilla
>>
>>377150138
mw monk or fury warrior
>>
>>377187221
Only thing that really keeps me from rolling on Elysium or any vanilla server for that matter is that hybrid classes are fucked and I hate healing. I don't want to have to go through the nightmarish slog that is warrior leveling or having to compete with the billions of other rogues for a raid spot if I want to play melee in PvE.
That's probably why most people only play Vanilla for the PvP though.
>>
>>377188301
But I did play vanilla. I had a Tauren Druid and I used to run through Stranglethorn Vale, getting killed along the way, to go into Elvwyn Forest and kill lowbie NPC's and mock the low level players. When the skull level Alliance guys came I ran into the stream and swam away.

But my biggest memory of vanilla is how it always crashed every minute and it was more than a week before everything stabilized and I could finally fucking play.
>>
File: 1489700462188.png (74KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1489700462188.png
74KB, 256x256px
>>377155993
>Barrens better than Elwynn
>>
>>377190031
Barrens isn't a racial starting zone you dummy
>>
>>377190147
>his post talks about leveling zones
????????
>>
>>377190147
No one said starting zone.

>>377190031
Barrens are much better because they lead to many different level zones, including alliance and contested zones. The zone itself had well spaced out content. It was the meeting place for all sorts of shit. Oh, and it has 3 dungeons and the wsg portal.
Thread posts: 381
Thread images: 83

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.