[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Zelda Breath of the Wild

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 279.jpg (71KB, 630x810px) Image search: [Google]
279.jpg
71KB, 630x810px
One tower and two shrines in, I'm NOT supposed to be having lots of fun yet, right? Cause, it's kind of boring so far. Is this one of those it gets good after X hours type game? And I played FF13, so I know about those type of games. Also, I was told this game is different from all the other open world memeing going on. I'm not yet seeing that.

Actual BotW discussion thread for late comers and not just about how fuckable Link's boipussy is. Contain yourselves, you homos.
>>
Huh how about you play the game and try to do different things and see the result, this is not some go here do this game, it's the opposite of that.
>>
>>376897470
>Actual BotW discussion thread for late comers and not just about how fuckable Link's boipussy is
If that's what you wanted you wouldn't start the thread with a mmimmzel image you fucking re-re
>>
File: IMG_1133.png (381KB, 550x774px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1133.png
381KB, 550x774px
>>376897470
>not just about how fuckable Link's boipussy is
You picked the wrong picture anon
and people have their own taste, you may not like it. I enjoyed the very start of the game, so I think you will not like it forever
>>
>>376897581
Its bait
>>
You mean you haven't left the tutorial area yet
>>
>>>/lgbt/
>>
It's the 2nd worst 3D Zelda

Only worse one is skyward sword
>>
File: 1494722082498.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1494722082498.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>>376897527
>this is not some go here do this game, it's the opposite of that.
I dunno. Go to tower, go to shrine. Sounds like that type of game.

>>376897581
Yea, well, it's all I see of BotW threads now. I also enjoy cock.

>>376898241
I'll give it a week or so. With a game THIS raved about and the only big one on the Switch I'm not getting MK8 again. Good game though. I kind of have to give it a shot. Thought GTAV was boring as fuck, too. Tried for 10 hours to like that way-to-real simulation game. Couldn't stand driving in the game cause it was too real and reminded me of my commute.

>>376898287
Well, I'm not having fun with it. May as well have a fun thread with it.

>>376898768
FF13 had a 20 hour long tutorial. How long is this game's tutorial?
>>
>>376899437
>go to tower, go to shrine
So you're a fucking retard, my bad, please don't play my game.
>>
Ignore the overly defensive fanboys who will cry that you're playing the game wrong.

It gets good once you can get off the plateau. Think of the area around your waterbed as one big tutorial playground that you'll soon revisit because you'll realize how many Korok faggots you missed.
>>
>>376899437
I need to know what this gif is from. Google and iqdb have failed me
>>
>>376897470
Why are you posting homosexual bullshit
>>
>>376897470
Hang on how do you even get off the plateau to the tower with two shrines?
>>
>>376899437
>go to tower, go to shrine
Only if you are a puzzlefag that chases puzzles above anything else.

Leave the plateau. Rush through the shrines and get out
>>
>>376899758
this is like the monster hunter threads where the op is raging at the great jaggi, calling it impossible.

this guy is doing that but with zelda
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.