[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Usually shop at mom and pop store to get older retro games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 8

File: 1386825774796.png (115KB, 209x335px) Image search: [Google]
1386825774796.png
115KB, 209x335px
>Usually shop at mom and pop store to get older retro games
>Find out that for games before last gen that they just leave the disc in the box
>Store is real hinky-dinky and has no cameras
>"Borrow" a few games by sticking them in my sweatpants
>Promise myself not to do it again
>Fast forward a few months later
>Have stolen all sorts of N64/PS2 games
>I'm in store today
>Shopkeeper tells me she is closing business because she can't afford to combat shoplifters
>Feel bad, but at the same time don't because she should have bought a camera lol
Has /v/ ever stolen video games before? Be it from a store or from a friend/acquaintance? Not including piracy.
>>
>>376530096
+1 post count/sage
>>
>>376530096
I stole a metric fuckton of Magic/Pokemon cards and WH40K models from a really cool hobby shop when I was a dumb teenager (like 2000-2002). He eventually went out of business due to huge theft losses. I legit felt like a piece of shit, like I had personally destroyed this guy's dream.

I haven't stolen so much as a pack of gum since 2002.
>>
>>376530096
>>376531896
How do you guys sleep at night?
>>
Only absolute pieces of shit steal from small businesses. Fucking scum bag.
>>
I don't steal because I'm not black.

I shoplifted a book once. I ended up stealthily bringing it back into the store and putting it back on the shelf because I decided I'm better than that.
>>
>>376531979
By learning from my shitty selfish behavior and making a commitment to change for the better.
>>
>>376530096
Good job, you helped put a business under in this economy where they can barely survive to begin with. I sincerely hope karma bites your ass off.
>>
>>376532095
>pirating indie games
>>
>>376532215
Oh yeah? Well I wear black lipstick when I'm home and alone and jack off with it on. Is that being better than that?
>>
>>376530096
Eh if you didn't someone else would of. Blame Wal-Mart and online shops. Just a matter of time either way. And yes I've stolen especially my younger years.

Wal-Mart etc don't take a hard "loss" like small businesses though.
>>
>>376532367
You should put some on your boypussy and give a big kiss to my dick with it.
>>
this is why I watch my customers like a fucking hawk.

>2 negros come in
>one grabs something off the shelf
>shows his friend
>never puts it back
>tells friend to buy x (a lot cheaper than what he had)
>gives friend his card
>goes out to his car with merchandise
>friend comes up with x
>tries to pay with friends card
>i snatch card out of his hand
>tell him to go get his friend and bring my shit back in
>'huh uhh he aint got nuffin' he dindu nuffin'
>aight, then get the fuck out my store
>come around counter, push him out door
>take photos of his license plate with my phone
>pay for the item he stole with his card he left
>cops pick him up on warrants that same week
>>
>>376532648
>Eh if you didn't someone else would of.

Not really an excuse. I'm not a huge moralfag or anything, but I think that "Someone else would do it!" Is a scummy way to try and deflect blame from one's self.
>>
>>376532832
I worked in Loss prevention and I tell you what, nig nogs are pretty fucking clever when they steal/ return fraud. Im not even joking they are miles ahead of everyone else.
>>
When PC gamer magazine started including keys for games and stuff I used to flip through, memorize them and activate them for myself or give them away to friends. Took them a few months before they started hiding the keys in a separate cardboard sleeve.

Zero regrets even if a ton of that stuff was garbage.
>>
File: 1474722690349.png (645KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1474722690349.png
645KB, 1280x720px
two niggers in my town opened a retro game store. After a few months one of them committed suicide lol.
>>
>>376532852
Geared more towards them closing was inevitable, but I get what you are saying.
>>
Borrowed a lot of games and never gave them back
Bought a Gamestop employee lunch and he stole me a copy of Mercenaries
Friend who was a huge shoplifter gave me a stolen copy of Dark Messiah
>>
>>376530096
finally people i can relate to in /v/

I don't steal but im a scumbag otherwise
>>
>>376530096
well done
>>
Whenever I have to go to Ikea or Leroy-Merlin I feel the need to steal nuts and bolts because they can always come in handy.
That's it though, never stole from a vidya shop because they were all small and the owner could see me, I once stole a music album from a huge ass shop that wouldn't be hurt by it and the alarm ringed, the guard looked at me and said "Don't worry, it does it all the time with these new phones"(it was 2001 and the shop had like 98' tier alarm stuff), biggest scare of my life so I never stole from such a shop ever again.
>>
>>376531979
it's kind of ok if u are poor af
>>
>>376533047
I would have no regrets stealing from blacks.
>>
>hey guys lol I stole from some small business btw, am I accepted into 4chan yet?
This "4chan was once a badass, pool is closed" place needs to end. >>>/b/
>>
>>376533212
Except it's not
>>
File: 1474547400157.png (310KB, 717x585px) Image search: [Google]
1474547400157.png
310KB, 717x585px
>>376533263
>>
>>376533070
Except it wasn't, you destroyed that couples way of life to fulfil your own selfish desires.

You're a degenerate and I really hope you kill yourself.
>>
>>376533334
Not him, but can you imagine if he didn't stole anything? He would be even poorer, its ok.
>>
>>376530096
kill yourself nigger
>>
>>376530096
>disc
>N64
wtf you live in japan?
>>
>>376533212
No it isn't since unlike piracy, you can't pull the "nobody loses money since I wouldn't have bought it anyway!" card.
>>
>>376533425
Hey, they were old as fuck. I'm sure they've lived their lives to the fullest.
>>
File: 1483722313386.jpg (91KB, 493x639px) Image search: [Google]
1483722313386.jpg
91KB, 493x639px
>>376530096
I stole an N64 game once when I was a child.
Now I'm an adult I don't steal because I am not bottom feeding scum fucking nigger like OP is
>>
>>376530096
I only steal from monolitic corporations
>>
>>376533008
when u can work in pairs u can have some clever play
>>
>>376533467
You trade video games for food?
>>
File: 1492213643967.gif (2MB, 230x175px) Image search: [Google]
1492213643967.gif
2MB, 230x175px
>>376532817
>>
i stole some f zero game from someone i hated at the time
i also stole some kid's gba for some reason
>>
>>376530096
No, you're a terrible human being.
>>
YOU CAN'T EVEN HOLD A FUCKING NOTE
>>
>>376533047
one nigger I knew from my childhood who was a crack dealing bully piece of shit, tried to go legit and use his ill gotten gains to start a unique nignog clothes shop in the nignog part of town.
Crackheads rushed his shop, stole the clothes he had to close down.

the ironic karma was hilarious.

After that it taught him some humility though, I think he realized he was a part of the problem, he stopped selling crack to my knowledge.
>>
you dumbfucks realize you should have pirated these games at least, right?
>>
>>376534491
>LITERALLY STEALING FROM THE DEVELOPER

At least the way these nig nogs are doing it, the true profiteer has already been paid. Why should these faggot clerks make money selling other people products at a second hand/discount price?
>>
>>376530096
damn dude ur a fucking asshole.
>>
>>376534187
IN 1975, I WALKED BOB DYLAN UP ON STAGE

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU
>>
File: 1440696313229.png (6KB, 222x208px) Image search: [Google]
1440696313229.png
6KB, 222x208px
>>376530096
holy fuck I hope this is bait
jesus fucking christ I'm mad
>>
Steal from big corporate stores, if more people did mom and pop might be able to compete
>>
>>376530096
I stole Spore. Boxes were in the open, brand new. I would have been made if i had actually bought it.
Also stoled a bunch of WoW time cards. Shit was easy as tits to steal. You can't do it anymore but i don't play it either so it's ok.
>>
>>376530096
How tiny of a man do you have to be to steal from a small business
>>
>>376530096
Is this "just pirating this game" thread?
>>
>>376530096
Childhood is laughing at that weird little man in the video. Adulthood is realizing everything he said is true.
>>
>>376534753
you're retarded
>>
>>376532367
that is strangely erotic
>>
>>376535309
everything he said is true if he was saying it about himself
>>
>>376530096
You are an awful human being. Donate to them anonymously or something. Fix your mistakes.
>>
My cousin tried to steal my Pokemon Red once, which doesn't make sense seeing as he doesn't have a fucking Game Boy.
>>
>>376535495
>"I know you are but what am I? xD"
>>
>>376532832
Fuck those idiots, but what you did was literally illegal. You really shouldn't do stuff like that, because it could bite you fucking hard in the ass.
>>
>>376535581
He's the talentless failure that nobody cares about, the shitty busker was probably just young and only starting out.
>>
amiibo. Can't remember which, but like 2-4.

One was a Mario series Peach that was in a damaged box. I enjoyed sledgehammering that one after the breakup. They're fucking durable, by the way.

The others were Smash amiibo that were burning shelf anyway. Luigi, etc.
>>
>>376532648

gee then maybe shoplift from a walmart instead of a mom and pop shop that normal people have invested their lives in?
>>
>>376535618
>hey uhh this store clerk I was stealing from charged me 15 dollar on this product I stole from him... can we go to court and prosecute please?
>>
>>376535675
You've got a point. He could be projecting he's own insecurities and inadequacies onto others in an attempt to piece his glass ego back together.
>>
>>376533201

>stealing nuts and bolts from Ikea

You realize that if you go to their Customer Service area, they literally let you have them for free if you just tell them you are missing some to finish your furniture / lost some?
>>
>>376533008
>work at Gamestop
>black guy comes in with a scratched up copy of NBA 2k17 the day after it came out
>the top is scratched so the logo is unreadable
>shows me a receipt with a warranty on it and says he wants a new copy
>CSI time
>pull out each year of NBA games from the drawer and compare them to his
>he brought in a scratched up copy of 2k14 with a 2k17 receipt and destroyed the logo to try and get another 2k17
>can't accuse him because America.
>tell him there's good news and bad news:
>bad news this game isn't under warranty
>good news his copy of 2k17 is fine somewhere else
>he starts stuttering and looking at the disk
>hand him his scratched 2k14 and tell him I'm not stupid
>after he leaves boss tells me he's impressed and wouldn't have thought to check
>>
>>376535895
Yes.
He was committing a crime but if you commit a crime back at him that doesn't make you immune to the law.
>>
>>376533605
If you are able at that future point in time, remember that you said that during your old age.
>>
>>376535495
That doesn't make much sense. You don't see the midget man doing what the busker does.
>>
>>376536215
I guess I'll see him in court then, better not hold my breath.
>>
>>376536076
I guess you stopped his game.
>>
>>376535675
>>376535968
What is this? Babbies first high school book reading?
>>
>>376536484
Doubt he'll be smart enough to get you but be more careful in the future
>>
>>376530096

Not video game related, but I opened an online firearm accessory store.

>Things were going well, had some good sales, made decent customers.
>Was moving towards opening a brick&mortar shop if it kept taking off.
>Had a couple BIG orders $1000+. I was stoked.
>Sent them extra goodies, patches, small stuff that always reels in customers
>About a month later I get chargebacks for thousands of dollars
>People were using stolen credit cards.
>I manage to keep the money from one transaction.
>Stripe wasn't automatically set up to verify CCV and Zip Code info
>How the FUCK is that not a default setting.
>They wouldn't help me at all, submitted it to police but they were little help.
>Out the money and out the product

Fuck thieves who steal from small businesses. Go fucking steal from gamestop or walmart.
>>
File: tanfoglio-gt-380-left-side.jpg (846KB, 1600x1115px) Image search: [Google]
tanfoglio-gt-380-left-side.jpg
846KB, 1600x1115px
>>376537109
I need a couple magazines, and a IWB poly holster for a EAA Tanfoglio .380 from the 80's, point me in the right direction?

would also love stickers and patches.
>>
I work at a small mom and pop game store. We have cameras though. I think it's shitty to steal at all of course, but cameras really aren't that big of an investment. I've busted lots of fuckers like OP because they think they're slick. I love the look on their faces when I call them out. The cave like little children the moment I call them out.

The amount of grown-ass men I've had begging for me to forgive them and not call the cops is silly.

Anyway, if you're gonna steal, don't fuck with the little local guys. That's just fucked up.
>>
File: 0e9.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
>tfw I work at a small mom&pop vidya store
>only got the job because the owners know my parents
>no cameras
>they completely trust me, often leave for lunch/whatever and leave the entire store to me
>tfw stealing vidya monthly. Mostly brand new releases like Persona 5 etc
>the other day the owner tells me "We keep having stuff stolen from us so keep an eye out anon!"
>I tell him that I think it's the blacks that always come in
>he nods in agreement
Now whenever black customers come in he stands next to them and follows them around the store. It's pretty fucking funny.
>>
>>376538256
I've never asked, but you don't happen to know how much they pay for the new releases by chance do you?

Like, what's the case cost on the invoice, and how many are in the case? Or, the single unit cost?
>>
>>376538256
/devilish/
>>
>>376530096
>>376531896
Maybe you fucks should steal some bleach and chug it down in one go.
>>
>>376538445
No idea, I just scan shit.
>>
>>376538540
try and find the invoice in the file cabinet, or something.
>>
>>376533795
i used to sell yugioh cards at school for lunch money

it was a struggle
>>
I've only ever stolen once by accident and that was two pieces of candy

Oh and I used to steal pokemon cards from other kids
>>
>>376538806
If I ever find the fucker that stole my Holographic Dragonite in the 2nd grade I will fucking strangle him.
>>
>>376538918
My burgeoning criminal career came to an end when I traded the holographic Charizard I stole for a Nidoking to a friend whose little brother then ratted us out to their parents because he was jealous and I was forced to return the card
>>
A buddy and I stole DJ Hero 2 from walmart a long time ago. it was at like 3 am, we just walked in, grabbed it and put it in a walmart bag and just walked right out. That was the only time i ever stole anything, and i still regret it
>>
>>376538445
The store I work at typically pays around 51-55 for new games. 31-34 on 3DS games. Pokemon we pay 39.90 for. Fuckin Nintendo.
>>
>>376530096
>>376531896
>>376532648
Are you all niggers?
>>
>>376537608

Normally I like to distance myself from polyester holsters, but that's a tough gun to find stuff for. If you can stand leather, the JM4 Magnetic QCC holster is really cool. The magnets won't fuck with phones/tablets.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2YzDmhuSZk

For a cheaper option Outbags and Desantis make some nice IWB nylon holsters, you'll just have to figure out which models they offer are closest to your gun.

As for mags, I'm not really keen on that particular model so I wouldn't be able to point you in the right direction as to what mags would fit.
>>
>>376539337
So you profit less than 10% of the sale?

That doesn't sound correct.
>>
>>376538256
D E V I L I S H
>>
>buy a 360 back in junior high
>a metalhead weeaboo classmate also has one
>be a poorfag and often borrow games and a second controller from him
>lose touch with him once in highschool
>still have a few of his games and the controller
>when going to college, give away the 360 with all the games to a younger cousin as a christmas present, but keep the extra controller for pc vidya
>later on give the controller away to a friend
>never ever hear from the junior high weeaboo about the missing shit, and be too embarassed to get in touch with him

I still feel bad about that sometimes. I never intended to steal that, but simply never got around to give it back, then forgot, then was too embarassed. Normally I have issues with even accepting "out-of-the-blue" small gifts or favors, and I always feel that I have to pay them back as soon as possible due to me having grown up poor and self-concious about money.
Also I hope that's how my childhood friends feel about all the shit they "borrowed" from me.
>>
>>376539616
It is correct. That's why lots of mom and pop stores don't even deal with new shit.

The idea is to get trade in for them, that's where the money is. Stores like Walmart and whatnot probably pay a *little* less (like $45 for a new game), but the difference is the sheer volume.
>>
Pirate fag here. Stealing from small business is incredibly scummy.
>>
>>376539337
>10 cent margin
Why even sell it at that point, what the fuck.
>>
>>376530096
>Feel bad, but at the same time don't because she should have bought a camera lol
And you somehow think she would've been able to afford that? You shouldn't shrug it off. You helped contribute to ruining her business.
>>
>be retailcuck
>not supposed to confront or chase people that try steal shit
>do it anyway because its the only part of job that doesn't make me want to kill myself

im living life on the edge here guys
>>
>>376540292
Yeah thankfully it looks like those were only the ORAS games. But like I said above, it really does just come down to hoping people use trade in for them. That's why we typically only order new games once and that's that. It's just not worth the risk, because if they don't sell we just get totally fucked on the cost of them.
>>
>>376540528
Damn that sucks. Do you work at a corporate or franchise place?

That's the one upside to mom and pop retail. I can tell people to go fuck themselves if they get an attitude, and the owner will just laugh about it with me.
>>
>>376530096
Only ever stolen from Wal-Mart and Gamestop, and fuck both of those places so
>>
>>376530096
I've never stolen from anything that wasn't a chain, good job putting those poor people out of business you piece of shit
>>
>>376530096
yeah, years ago a store in my town had a wii with mario kart inside a plastic case with a few holes for the console buttons, i figured i could press eject through the hole so i did and put the disc in my backpack.
another time when the 3s was just getting out another store had a 3ds with street fighter 4 inside, the catridge was covered with duct tape so no one could stole it, still i skillfully removed the duct tape and took the catridge, i didnt even had a 3ds at the time but hey its free games
>>
>blind guy used to run video store
>no cameras/security
>everyone would just steal movies and games whenever they wanted
>high schoolers would typically always stop by after school to steal a couple of movies/games
>eventually the shop closed down
>>
I have literally never stolen anything in my life. I've always seen stealing as the lowest most pathetic thing a person can do
Thread posts: 105
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.