[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Played it yet? The latest version is 0.93 build 180 from few days ago.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: Pokemon-Prism.jpg (80KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon-Prism.jpg
80KB, 1280x720px
Played it yet? The latest version is 0.93 build 180 from few days ago.
>>
Maybe when I finish sun.

Is their multiplayer?
>>
>>375927364
Bumping
>>
The patcher in the spreadsheet no longer works so I have no idea where to get patches
>>
>>375926078
Played a build from a couple of months ago. It's good. Probably >>/vp/ though

>>375927364
No, it's a Crystal hack

>>375929409
https://discordapp.com/invite/7eR2Ppk/
>>
It looks fun, but I don't see the appeal of playing pokemon on a desktop.
>>
>>375930242
Pretty sure emulators for Android etc wouldn't have any problems running it if you sort all the patching out on PC beforehand
>>
>>375929990
Did you make prism?
>>
>>375931616
My phone is 7 years old and uses about 80% of it's processing power just idling, I can install one or two small apps before the thing starts lagging.
>>
>>375933767
get a oneplus 3t, anon, shit's cheap for a smartphone
or ask >>>/g/csg/ for something even cheaper
>>
>>375933406
God no. Still struggle with AdvanceMap & can't wrap my head around basic scripting to save my life. Just thought I'd answer people's questions
>>
>>375926078
What has changed since the leaked version dropped? Have they worked on the post-game?
>>
When is Clover going to be finished?
>>
>>375935261
http://pokemonprism.com/logs.html
Mostly bugfixes & a few TM changes/additions. If the leak was before the Feb 17th patch then worth scrolling to the mechanic/feature changes at the very bottom. Otherwise just general quality control really

Is the postgame any decent? I beat the league & haven't touched it since
>>
>>375935854
Not finished. You just wander around Rijon and it feels deader than Kanto in GSC.
>>
>>375936037
Ah shit. From the map it looked like there was gonna be loads of content

Also are Johto/Kanto not accessible then? From the map on the spreadsheet I assumed you could reach them
>>
>>375936223
Kanto is literally just Saffron and nothing else, I believe it's only accessible through the magnet train.
Johto is connected to Rijon, only the areas between Goldenrod and Azalea are accessible.
Tunod also consists of just one city but it has RSE music. It's basically the last place you can visit as of now apart from the Mystery Zone.

If I had to take a gander they'll probably expand all of them in the future to their full size, right now they're apparently still "working on the postgame" and working out bugs here and there.
>>
>>375926078
I played it but the second power ranger section is beyond boring.
>>
>>375937035
>only the areas between Goldenrod and Azalea are accessible
What an odd choice. Some of the least memorable areas of the game bar that one secret spot with the Eeveelution users. Connection to Saffron's kinda cool for worldbuilding at least

Also it just occurred to me that I never fought that fakemon legendary of theirs. Might as well get on that at least
>>
>>375937146
All of them are. The power rangers were decent enough but why does every single encounter have to be in drawn-out cave puzzles?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.