[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yuri Game Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 355
Thread images: 44

File: 64015094_p0.jpg (1MB, 1700x2594px) Image search: [Google]
64015094_p0.jpg
1MB, 1700x2594px
Previous thread: >>2410913

Updates and Discussion for English and Japanese games, visual novels, RPGs, etc.

Lists of Yuri Games:
https://pastebin.com/Pgksn5ke
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/4oc1uvr5vl96m/Yuri
http://store.steampowered.com/curator/6864182-Hella-Yuri/
https://vndb.org/g1986?fil=tagspoil-0.tag_inc-1986

Yuri Game CGs:
http://pastebin.com/PXKFuZGh

Related Threads:

Sono Hanabira: >>2295906
Nights of Azure: >>2375123
FLOWERS: >>2353845
Akai Ito / Aoishiro: >>2334926
Life is Strange: >>2352641
Valkyrie Drive: >>2391794
Hyperdimension Neptunia: >>2303244
>>
>>2418899
Finally a proper op...
>>
File: 1493964011574.png (229KB, 488x584px) Image search: [Google]
1493964011574.png
229KB, 488x584px
Nice double trips.
>>
>>2418899
>3 of the links to the other threads are dead
brah
>>
>>2418924
Well at least they tried.

it would be insanely pedantic of me to write a whole guide on how to yuri games thread, wouldn't it?
>>
File: 1483230954188.png (73KB, 707x117px) Image search: [Google]
1483230954188.png
73KB, 707x117px
I looked at the lists. Is there a game in particular I should play, which has good gameplay and some yuri romance on the side?

Also, Nier is a game with decent gameplay but I would never ever recommend it to anyone, especially not here, because it has no freedom, by which I mean forced and linear story, which is about a silly and annoying het relationship.
>>
>>2418928
What games have you already played anon?
>>
>>2418928
>Nier
If you choose it to see it that way. To me they appeared to be colleagues and there wasn't anything romantic. Sure, 9S's side could be seen as something romantic developing but not from 2B's since he is her first kind of friend.

As I said, to each their own, but there is no explicit romantic het relationship in there for the MCs.
>>
>>2418899
The gayest street fighter followed by Cammy.
>>
>>2418941
Almost none of them. How is Tales of Berseria? I haven't played a game like this before but I heard it is good. Female MC. Is it yuri friendly?

>>2418945
They are very emotional about each other and almost kiss.

My favorite character, A2, gets barely any gameplay.
>>
>>2418951
>not Juri
>>
>>2418928
>Is there a game in particular I should play, which has good gameplay and some yuri romance on the side?
Imo it's mostly Bioware's rpgs, if you're into that Jade empire, Mass effect and Dragon age have decent gameplay and lesbian romance
Dragon's dogma is pretty fun but the romance are not really developed and you can easily end up with a fat old guy if you don't know how it works
Then you have game like Divinity OS, Pillars of eternity or New Vegas which are pretty good but really light on lesbian content
I'd recommend bg2 if the lesbian companions wasn't so bad but you're better off using the mod that lets you bang your childhood friend
>>
>>2418968
Why is the bg2 lesbian companion so bad? (I've never played the new enhanced edition)
>>
>>2418976
Not the OP, but I did thought of buying the New enhanced edition, due to extra areas and other gameplay enhancements being added. But one thing I did noticed was that they definitely gave the better looking female companion over to the het crowd. The romance itself might still be good, but I wouldn't know yet. And I would prefer a human or elf lesbian romance. Although others might prefer a vampire one, which is the lesbian romance. Maybe especially if for some reason, you've always wanted to romance Bodhi or something.
>>
>>2418928
Guild Wars 2. One out of the 7 dungeon bosses is in mutual love with another character and their romance is relevant to the main lore. I love the game by itself and the unexpected yuri was a nice treat, but it's an MMORPG.
>>
>>2418954
>almost kiss
Now you're just lying.
>>
Impression on Atelier Sophie: Sophie and Plachta has a really nice dynamic when Plachta was still just a book, hilarious banters and all. After she gained a human body though, their relationship became bland and out-of-focus.

Atelier Firis: the weakest Atelier I've experienced (I've only played the Arland and Mysterious series though), plot- and character-wise. At least Sophie and Plachta regained some goggle-able closeness. Lianne is a siscon throughout the game and Firis made 1 distinctively romantic declaration to her ("I want to travel together forever with you.") near the end, which can be interpreted as possible future romantic when she realize she didn't truly see Lianne as just a sister.

I enjoyed Sophie and Firis. They might not be drenched in yuri like Totori and Meruru, but they don't have het either. I decide to go through Ayesha too and see what I can find.
>>
>>2418976
It's been a while but it was mostly the dialogue they tried way too hard to make her appear dangerous, exotic and mysterious it feels retarded, doesn't help that they're really short compared to other romance.
Also her quests were a buggy mess
>>2418985
They should have made Neera bi at least
>tfw no evil lesbian sorceress or barbarian to take over the forgotten realms with
>>
File: SophiePlachta.png (996KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
SophiePlachta.png
996KB, 1280x720px
>>2419004
>After she gained a human body though, their relationship became bland and out-of-focus.
>bland

The fuck are you even talking about? Also play the prequel DLC for Sophie because there's good moments with them in it.
>>
>>2419023
They didn't progress, it's all just generic closeness that feels more friendship than yuri. Either of them would have gotten close to anybody who happen to be their housemate, there's no "it has to be her" kind of feel. It's very different from when Plachta was just a book, where there were a handful of cutscenes that are very cliche romantic comedy (such as Plachta getting all sulky at Sophie saying she's just a book to the twins, and Sophie has to work hard to earn forgiveness). Hell, after Plachta turned human, Sophie had more chemistry with Tess than her. The blatant yuri teasing is all with Tess too: purposely earning a dating ticket just for the heck of it, treating Tess gallantly during the date that even Tess has to blush and told her not to do that with men.

Yuri is more than just girls getting along or being best friends. If there's no romantic vibes in the interactions, then you can die for each other and still be seen as platonic.
>>
>>2419004
>but they don't have het either.

Don't play Firis's DLC
>>
>>2419032
Did you expect them to kiss and make out? You're playing the wrong game if you think they're going to just start fucking on screen. They're extremely cute together and Sophie's goal is to make Plachta's body more human. They even say that they'll be together forever in the prequel DLC.
>>
>>2419039
>You're playing the wrong game if you think they're going to just start fucking on screen.
what game do i play to see atelier-style girls fucking on screen then
>>
>>2419004
So you didnt play the dlc ?
>>
>>2418954
>How is Tales of Berseria? I haven't played a game like this before but I heard it is good. Female MC. Is it yuri friendly?

Requires some fairly good googles, but there's something there. The party is basically like a family and two of the people in it act like mothers. If you look deep enough you can fairly reasonably come to the conclusion that the main character is probably gay. No actual romance of any kind, though.

It's also just a really great game imo. One of my favorites and got me back into Tales games after a decade.
>>
>>2418954
There's no yuri but at least it's not as het as regular Tales (like Xillia or Graces). I'm kinda mixed about Berseria. The battle system is really well done and it feels good to play, the characters can be likable, but the story and bland environments were a slog to go through sometimes and the ending left a bitter taste in my mouth.
>>
So is this really happen ?
>>
anyone who has access to razz's patreon mind sharing stuff from her new project? i'm curious
>>
>>2419035
How bad is it?
>>
>>2419039
Did Sophie and Tess make out and fuck on screen? Did any of the Arland? Oh wait, you just want to throw strawman around for contradiction's sake, because you have no argument.
>>
>>2419083
I don't recall this. I haven't played the second game, though.
>>
>>2419179
What? The point was that you're not going to get "serious" romantic development in these games. The relationship between Sophie and Plachta only managed to continue to get stronger after she got her body. I don't know why one joke date scene suddenly made Sophie have more chemistry with Tess either. The pairing is clearly Sophie and Plachta and the end cg and dlc certainly show this.
>>
>>2419191
The point I made was that Sophie and Plachta only feel like friendship, not more. There's nothing between Sophie and Tess, but their interaction got more yuri teasing than between Sophie and Plachta. The DLC scenes between them are on the same level as what's going on in Firis, which mean it's slightly better but still didn't even compared to a single scene between Firis and Lianne.
>>
>>2419161
Heintz is the most romantic route, with a love confession at the end and everything.
Probably won't be canon and he won't ever be mentioned again, but the fact Gust did it with a random DLC character no one cares about makes me wonder we will never be something like Arland again.
>>
>>2419544
He confessed to Firis? Did she reciprocate?

If Firis has to end up with anyone that is not Lia, I'd prefer Revy. He's hilariously autistic and a good cook.
>>
>>2419558
Well...
His whole arc is about getting stronger to protect a girl she will one day marry. At the end he gives Firis an item called "The Proof of Bonds". Later the woman in the library says that is an item a man gives a woman who he likes, and the woman can give the item back to reciprocate. Then you have the option of making the item. If Firis gives the item, she says "T-that's only as a friend!" and he says: "Firis, so you realized how I felt?" His ending the two are fighting some monster when Firis says: "There's something I want to say. Heintz, I...I... (watashi, heints no koto...)", then the scene cuts, but it's clearly meant to be a confession.

He's a pretty boring character, too. The worse male character in the game.
>>
>>2419574
Sounds barf-worthy. He isn't even handsome nor relevant.

Oh well, I'm not expecting yuri from Firis anyway so whatever.
>>
>>2419582
Yeah, he's not appealing to anyone, so I don't get it.
Maybe Gust wanted to see if people wanted more het romance before going to the next game.
>>
>>2419574
I was starting to get interested in trying these games based on all the discussion about how gay it is but now I have zero interest again.
>>
>>2419668
Hey, don't take abnormaly as the norm for Atelier series. You have nothing to worry about if you play these games: Totori, Meruru, Sophie.

In fact, Totori and Meruru are like compulsory for /u/. Go play it. Right now.
>>
>>2419319
Well I strongly disagree because SophiePlachta is easily the strongest and best pairing in the mysterious series so far. You could say "they're just friends" for a lot of yuri pairings in general, even TotoMimi. I say that even though TotoMimi is my favorite yuri couple ever and had basically what you would call a romantic moment in Meruru. Sure, SophiePlachta never had anything quite at this level but they still had pretty good subtext in general. Holding hands blushing in that last cg while looking at each other with intimate bgm playing was pretty good if you ask me. If you want to be pessimistic and think "it could have been anybody" then go ahead. What matters is that its not anybody and that its specifically these two. The Tess scene was cute but I still don't think it overrides any of the SophiePlachta subtext.

Could care less about Firis with Liane and if I had to pair her with someone it would be Illmeria. Liane was annoying as hell and I hated her character type. Sophie made her #1 life goal about Plachta because she wants her to be able experience and feel things like a normal human. Things like cunnilingus, ya know.

Either way I'm done arguing because I don't think we're going to reach a consensus. I'm cool with subtext as long as no hetero moments or remarks destroy the subtext. I never played the Firis dlc but its disappointing to hear the posts above. Luckily SophiePlachta is still very intact and they did have a few moments in Firis as well. Like their back-and-forth during the onsen event was actually quite nice.

I'm extremely hyped for LydieSuelle because I'm 100% for a cute young twincest pairing like this. I said SophiePlachta was my favorite mysterious pairing so far but LydieSuelle may very well change that.
>>
>>2419689
>SophiePlachta is easily the strongest and best pairing in the mysterious series so far
They are, but sheerly due to how weak the yuri are in the Mysterious series and not due to how romantic this couple is. You seem to have a severe reading comprehension problem, so I'm repeating this one last time: I'm not saying Sophie/Tess or Firis/Lia are into each other. I'm saying they have romantic TEASING, whereas the shit with Sophie/Plachta is bland because it's BFF as heck, despite being the main pair.

TotoMimi is a subtext couple, sure, but you'd have to exert tremendous mental gymnastics to deny Mimi's tsundere antics as not homoerotic. Whereas most people, including yurifags, will not have any trouble seeing Sophie/Plachta as just friends if they don't wear goggles. Stop being so triggered by fact. It's not like you can't ship them or that anyone is saying they're straight.
>>
>>2419668
They're the best yuri games though. Way better than over half the shit that gets discussed here most of the time. No self inserts, no excessive otaku pandering like in CH and marvelous games, not awful western garbage, etc. Only people that don't like them are the ones that need the girls to be 100% confirmed gay. TotoMimi is cute as hell and I highly recommend playing all three Arland games with original JP voices of course. Mimi is ridiculously tsundere and the event she gets with Totori in Meruru confirms them as a pairing without a doubt.

Sophie is great too, I wouldn't worry about that shitty Firis dlc.
>>
>>2419668
As I said, it probably won't be canon and I think he'll never even appears again. I'm just disappointed, because it seems more like Gust don't get the appeal of their series. No one wants a shoehorned romance with a boring character, for example. And they feel even more distant from the Arland series, that are great and worth it.

What gives me hope is the fact that the main producer wasn't involved in Firis at all, but he'll be back to the next game. Not that I trust the guy with yuri, but he could have said no to some stupid decisions in Firis. Like the open world format.
>>
File: 57690431_p0.png (673KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
57690431_p0.png
673KB, 1000x1000px
>>2419701
Yeah, and I have no idea how you think the Sophie/Tess moment or anything FirisLianne has is more romantic than Sophie and Plachta's moments. Sophie leaves her hometown and sets out on a long journey leaving her friends behind (except Oscar since he also leaves) JUST for Plachta's sake. I mean, you have just the two of them traveling together with a portable Atelier, use your imagination a bit. I don't know man, "romantic teasing", "subtext", it's all the same to me. They've had the strongest subtext and romantic teasing and I guess that's just the way I see it. I mean, yeah, non yuri fans will see them as just "good friends" but who cares about that. Sophie never mentioned anything about how much she'd like a boyfriend one day and Plachta never said that she's not into girls. Nothing kills their subtext so I can easily see them as more than BFFs and I'm sorry it didn't feel that way to you. We still have one more game as well and the Mysterious series has been stronger than Dusk in terms of yuri.
>>
File: TotoMimi.jpg (778KB, 2000x1391px) Image search: [Google]
TotoMimi.jpg
778KB, 2000x1391px
>>2419668
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5LvA5YD3Q0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKWSIuNFPJ0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-YtwqF6nZ4

Your loss if you choose to miss out on the greatest and cutest yuri pairing of all time. It's a complete joke that this series isn't in the shitty pastebin.
>>
So I was looking into playing the Arland Trilogy and I see that the games have a "Plus" version, but there is also an Arland Trilogy collection with all three games in one, but those aren't the Plus versions.

Are the Plus versions worth spending extra money to buy three separate games rather than the cheaper 3 in 1 Arland Trilogy collection?
>>
File: yuri.jpg (3MB, 1571x1980px) Image search: [Google]
yuri.jpg
3MB, 1571x1980px
Pretty romantic official art too. That smug "I'm going to lick this book" expression on Sophie's face.

>>2419740
Just play the originals on PS3 so just get the collection. Totori and Meruru + are just regular ports with added costumes and dlc thrown in. Rorona + is a remake that makes the gameplay and mechanics more similar to Meruru since the original Rorona was rough around the edges. Rorona is also the least yuri of the trilogy too but you should still play it since it's the first one and is still good. You could play Rorona + first, then Totori, then Meruru as well. Just know that Rorona + is more mechanically refined than Totori since it came out after Meruru.
>>
>>2419574
That's really disgusting. Really shows how het will always be more explicit and prevalent in this franchise.
>>
>>2419740
Definitely imo
>>
>>2419750
>Really shows how het will always be more explicit and prevalent in this franchise.

Bullshit.
>>
>>2419753
It's true. You get "bestest friendship" in Meruru between Mimi and Totori which is the most yuri thing in the franchise. It's eclipsed by the het in terms of explicitness and frequency.

Atelier was always shoujo/otaku audience and even Neptunia has gayer moments than it.

Pity Blue Reflection failed seeing how it was much more yuri friendly.
>>
You don't even play these games, do you?

>even Neptunia has gayer moments than it.

Jesus christ, anon. Yeah you also know what Neptunia, has? SI drama cds. Het all over the place (uni/the ninja dude), het promo art (rom/ram licking banana) far more otaku sexual pandering and fanservice, VR SI game, and the list goes on.

From, Arland onwards, Atelier is extremely yuri friendly and no, het moments have not been prevalent at all. The TotoMimi scene was more romantic than any of the EschaLogy scenes for example. And what, does that shitty Firis dlc override all of the development between TotoMimi? How is that somehow more prevalent then any of the TotoMimi we got in Totori and Meruru? Or even the SophiePlachata moments in the Mysterious series? It's just some dumb DLC and it's probably not even canon. Further more, the player has the choice apparently to give the item to him and she doesn't even clearly confess. Maybe she was actually about to turn him down? The most prevalent het we got has been EschaLogy but other than that, hetero has not been a focus at all.

The series is way more yuri than nep shit, holy fuck.
>>
>>2419769
>Yeah you also know what Neptunia, has?
I know. How is that relevant? It still has more explicit yuri than the most explicit yuri in Atelier. Like a kiss.

>From, Arland onwards
Oh, so you played Dusk trilogy? It's filled with het and every yuri ship gets shot down.
Also you shouldn't ignore the previous Atelier games just so you can win the argument. They were het too. Complete with het love triangles and male MCs.

>does that shitty Firis dlc override all of the development between TotoMimi?
No? Read my post again, I addressed Totori and Mimi. They're just a single pair and they still get eclipsed in the bigger picture. That DLC still has a strongly suggested het confession which is more explicit than any gogglable yuri moment in Firis. Seeing how that's the latest game in the series it's fair to bring it up.

>het moments have not been prevalent at all
Play Rorona and Dusk trilogy. Even Totori had het moments.

Also calm down, they're just shitty games.
>>
>>2419778
>be wrong
>get called on it
>lmao I wasn't serious, calm down just a game bro.
>>
>>2419781
Because you're visibly upset by the fact that het is much more frequent than light yuri sprinkled across this franchise.
>>
>>2419778
Thanks for reminding me why I disliked Atelier Iris.
>>
Now that we are discussing yuri-or-not related games, is Gravity Rush 2 worth it? I had the first game on vita for a long time and from the little I played I recall there was a male police officer who did not give me any hope of seeing yuri. But is the sequel better in that regard? I saw an image of Kat and the brunette (I suck at remembering names) in the same bed, but nothing else.
>>
>>2419750
Not really. She stops before saying she loves him, for some reason. I do think it's kind of the same as in Totori and Mimi, just less developed.

Again, next game Firis will probably be traveling with Sophie and he won't even be mentioned anymore, so whatever.

I do think that Gust is trying to run away from making more yuri subtext, though. This DLC only purpose seems to be diminish Firis and Liane relationship as romantic, what is bullshit. I don't know if they want that, or it's something Koei asked for, but they haven't learned their lesson yet, so I wonder if they'll ever do.
>>
>>2419790
>She stops before saying she loves him
It cuts off to keep it ambiguous. You know why they keep it ambiguous? Because it's enough to satisfy self insert hetfags and keep thirsty yurifags like you on a leash. Look, you're still defending this franchise and desperately ignoring all the hetshit in it. You'll buy their next game and they will continue pushing in het because they can and because it's simply part of the franchise.

We failed to support Blue Reflection which was would've been a much more yuri friendly franchise. Hopefully NoA2 sells enough.

>>2419788
Yes. GR2 is much better than the first game in that regard.
>>
>>2419788
Not romance at all with the police officer. Kat even share a room with him with no blush in sight. They're just like brother and sister.

The Raven DLC also shoots down Raven x the boy in the first game (that again, feel like brother and sister).

Kat and Raven are pretty much soulmates. There's a little vague plot point that might annoys you, but it's pretty yuri friendly.

Also, remember how Kat flirts with guys in the first game? She never did it in the second. One guy tried to calls her on a date, but lost for food.
>>
>>2419797
>Look, you're still defending this franchise

I'm not. The rest of my post is complaining about what Gust is doing now. I just don't agree that Heintz events are more romantic than TotoMimi.
>>
>>2419802
>I just don't agree that Heintz events are more romantic than TotoMimi.
I didn't say that this DLC in particular is more explicit than TotoMimi. It's still blatant and recent though. Rorona had more explicit het than TotoMimi but it got shut down in the sequels. Iris was full on otaku wet dream and E&L are also very obviously an item. They also got an anime. Ayesha goes out of its way to shut down yuri subtext too.

Seeing how the next game's titular characters are sisters it also seems like they're sidestepping yuri.

It simply isn't a yuri franchise. 2 yuri ships are still eclipsed which was my point to begin with.
>>
>>2419797
By the way, it's weird that you say we "failed to support Blue Reflection". Do you realize Firis sold pretty much the same thing? Being a more polished game and a biggest franchise, it's way worse. So whatever, they're losting in both sides, if that's how you want to put it.

They are stupid and don't even take sales in consideration, though, otherwise they would try to do something like their best selling game in the series: Atelier Meruru.
>>
File: 61021558_p1.jpg (430KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
61021558_p1.jpg
430KB, 900x900px
>>2419788
Did you like the first one? If you did play it, it's much like the first one only bigger and with a variety in combat. I love it, one of my favourite games this year.

Syd isn't a love interest, he's treated more like a bro from the start, and Kat isn't pining after a boyfriend at all in this one either. There's nothing explicitly /u/ but once you finish the game it opens up an entire possibility.

Play it, before someone spoils you.
>>
>>2419778
The only thing you've go me on is the fact that I haven't played the pre-Rorona games. I do know that the series has changed since then and is extremely yuri friendly.

>I know. How is that relevant? It still has more explicit yuri than the most explicit yuri in Atelier. Like a kiss.
Yeah, and it's all just fanservice. How is the other stuff I mentioned relevant? Gee, I don't know maybe I was trying to show how Nep series is way less yuri focused than Atelier. It's primarily for otaku and that's why you get entire spin-off games like the Noire one with a self-insert and everything. That's also how you get VR games because that's their main fucking target audience. They have the kind of yuri where the girls kiss then turn towards otaku-kun and get fucked together. I actually used to be a fan of the Nep games but CH is not a good company at all. The fact that you would try to put them above Atelier in terms of yuri is fucking retarded. Yuri is more than just "do the girls kiss or not". And before you bring it up, yes I know that there was and otome atelier game too in the past. It sold like shit and barely anybody even knows about it. Certainly not representative of what the series is like today.

>Oh, so you played Dusk trilogy? It's filled with het and every yuri ship gets shot down.
Okay, which ships are you talking about then? Other than EschaLogy, the het I remember off the top of my head is like this: the red head in Ayesha who liked Keith, the one guy in Shallie who liked Linca7, and that's it. All really minor too. No self inserts, no harems. It's true that Dusk was less yuri but SteraLotte never got shot down. Or LotteMiruca or AyeshaWilbell.

1/2
>>
File: 197.jpg (808KB, 2000x1381px) Image search: [Google]
197.jpg
808KB, 2000x1381px
>>2419814
>They're just a single pair and they still get eclipsed in the bigger picture

Actually, they're very popular and well loved pairing by Atelier fans. Also there's MeruruKaena and SophiePlachta. TotoMimi's development was far stronger than some dumb confession in that dlc too. Do you even like yuri? Mimi basically was confessing, she wants to fucking sleep and bathe together with Totori. Go watch the video's above. While I don't like Liane either, she was constantly sperging out over how much she loves Firis too. Other than that DLC, there has been no het moments in the Mysterious series either. In Arland, the main het really is just RoronaSterk. Hell, they even kind of abandon it at the end too though fanartists still support them. You've also got yuri moments like pic related if you need a kiss that badly.

2/2
>>
>>2419809
>Do you realize Firis sold pretty much the same thing?
BR sold 48,442 units at launch.
Firis sold 43,525 units.

But KT still complained. Pity.

>>2419814
I wouldn't say "extremely". They occasionally throw you a bone and that's it.

>Gee, I don't know maybe I was trying to show how Nep series is way less yuri focused than Atelier.
It has way less romantically involved male characters. Actually it has less male characters than Atelier in general. Yes it has some shitty SI spin-offs but so does Atelier.

>>2419816
>While I don't like Liane either, she was constantly sperging out over how much she loves Firis too.
Yeah, that DLC still overshadows that.

Listen, I see you hate Nep and that's fine I'm not a fan either but don't pretend Atelier is more yuri than it. You get 2 yuri ships with some pandering here and there and a lot more male characters that get their time to shine with the girls. That's why I said otaku/shoujo. You won't see tits flashing fanservice but you will see a LOT more male characters. Saying >>2419704
>They're the best yuri games though
is simply crazy and outright wrong.
>>
>>2419797
>>2419798
>>2419810
Thank you, I will give it a try once I finish the first one. My yuri-sense told me to be careful with the police officer, but I am glad that I was wrong in this case because I love Kat and Raven's designs. And did not expect the story DLC to be free.

I am currently playing Uncharted The Lost Legacy. If only, IF ONLY…
>>
File: gravity daze c92 nishi uko.jpg (69KB, 464x657px) Image search: [Google]
gravity daze c92 nishi uko.jpg
69KB, 464x657px
>>2419788
Nishi Uko liked it so much she did a yuri doujin for it too.
>>
>>2419819
It's waaaaaaaay more yuri than it. Holy fuck you are confirmed retarded. You know how many intact ships Nep has? ZERO. The next game they have will have NepNoire kiss and say they love each other. Then the next game after that will have them get fucked in the ass by a SI. That's the kind of dev CH is. Atelier had one (1) shitty spinoff a long time ago and that's it. Furthermore, that spinoff never did anthing to hurt any of the yuri pairings either unlike what CH does with their characters.

And they are the best yuri games because they're actually good games that also happen to have yuri. The always have female MCs too. No, "male or female SI option games where the yuri comes from the fact that the dev kept the dialogue the same for both genders situations." All Mysterious games have two female protagonists as well and like 90% of the guys are cool and don't cause problems. A game isn't more yuri simply by having less male characters. That's what's actually outright crazy. Look, I don't care if some shitty western indie game is technically gayer because the girls kiss. Atelier are the best yuri games on the market right now.
>>
>>2419819
I do think that when Atelier does a yuri relationship, it does better than every other game. Neptunia uses it for jokes only and Senran Kagura is just fanservice. Atelier usually has more feeling. What is a shame how they're doing less of it now.

And at least considering the pixiv arts, it seems like fans are more inclined to ship yuri in the series than het. There's also 0 art of Heintz. The few het ship arts being with Kald. I feel like Gust wants to get a better fanbase, that they never will. They want to be the next Persona, or something. So they want to make it more mainstream. And mainstream = het.

If they don't change their attitude, I think I would rather have the series dead. Soon another shitty Atelier Iris will be made.
>>
>>2419821
>Uncharted The Lost Legacy

What's it like? Uncharted 4 made me tired of the series and I don't give a shit about Nadine. I didn't even know it came out until a few days ago.
>>
File: AtelierLydie-5.jpg (406KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
AtelierLydie-5.jpg
406KB, 1200x800px
>>2419827
>They want to be the next Persona, or something. So they want to make it more mainstream. And mainstream = het.

Expect LydieSuell so far goes completely against this. If they wanted to go mainstream they'd have a male mc, dating mechanics, action-oriented combat, etc. Wouldn't be hard at all. I don't like the dlc but I hardly take this as them abandoning yuri or reason to panic.
>>
>>2419826
To be fair even the gameplay started going down the drain after Arland.

>they're the best yuri games
They literally are not yuri games. It's not a yuri franchise. 80% of them don't even have a substantial yuri ship. They do however have explicit het in the franchise. No you can't ignore older titles and E&L. Hell you can't even ignore this DLC right now because it's the very latest Atelier product on the market.

>>2419827
Yuri in Atelier in not the norm though. That was my whole point. You had older Atelier games which were het and you get few yuri ships here and there these days.

>>2419834
They're sisters. Which is a gunshot to the foot.

>b-b-but it can be incest!
Even less likely than yuri.
>>
>>2419139
no one?
>>
>>2419838
The point is that the SERIES HAS CHANGED SINCE THE OLDER ONES.

Yes, we know EL was het but other than that it's ranged from "neutral to "yuri". And again, Sophie has stepped it back up with SophiePlachta. And I'm not ignoring the DLC, I'm just saying it's hardly relevant.

>hating on the potential of twincest with LydieSuelle

Goddamn, anon. Alright look, they're not going to kiss, we all know this. What I want is strong moments that show them close together. You know, "daisuki" and all that. A good CG of them hugging. There's not going to be anything super romantic but as long as they deliver the above without any het, then this will definitely be a good yuri pairing. Maybe we just have different definitions of yuri, I don't know.

And what yuri games do like by the way? This is the only game series I play for yuri. There is literally nothing else.
>>
>>2419838
>Yuri in Atelier in not the norm though. That was my whole point.

It's what their fanbase wants, though. And they're stupid for not seeing it.
Okay, they want yuri OR cute girls doing cute things. Not het. The only popular het pairings are Rorona and Sterk (one-sided) and E&L (game that flopped). Don't forget Iris series also flopped.

>No you can't ignore older titles

There're yuri in games before Arland, though.

>They're sisters. Which is a gunshot to the foot.

The series does ship sisters (and brothers). But I'll give it to you. They're probably sisters so they can do a lot of gay scenes and people will just think "they're just sisters".

If they don't shoehorn het, I won't mind, though.
>>
>>2419831
There are more action sequences so far even though I have not played that much, the story is more of the same and they kept many if not all of the new mechanics (like the car, boxes and hooks), but I am enjoying it more in general (I have to say that I am a bit biased because I liked U4 and Chloe is my favourite character). Some say that they miss Nathan and Sully banters, but I prefer a two girl team.
Also it is much shorter, which should improve the pace. I think that was the biggest flaw of Uncharted 4, too much back and forth in time and I still have nightmares of that part in Scotland.

>>2419825
Shit, that conviced me entirely. Is there a link to read/download it? I do not want to import comics for now, my country's shitty post service already lost a package with comics from a place much nearer.
>>
>>2419846
>SERIES HAS CHANGED SINCE THE OLDER ONES.
Sure it did. But het is still there. It's still explicit and it's still prevalent.

>I'm just saying it's hardly relevant.
Well it's not "hardly relevant" seeing how it's more blatant than any other yuri ship in the game.

>hating on the potential of twincest with LydieSuelle
>potential
There is no potential for that, the sibling status is a barrier. Yes you'll get "let's stay forever together" and some "close" moments and they might even appear closer than SophiePlatctha but the thing is, they can do all of this because of the safe blanket that sibling relationship grants them. It's all dismissed by knowing that they're just acting sisterly and not like lovers. This is why I hate siblings in yuri. Unless they break the explicit taboo intentionally they'll forever be discarded as family. Which they are.

This anon said it better >>2419853 and I typed out my response before seeing it.
>>
>>2419825
WHAT. Please tell me there are scans.
>>
File: 1502400043065.jpg (575KB, 719x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1502400043065.jpg
575KB, 719x2000px
>>2419825
Didn't she make more than one? Either way she's a goddess with best taste.
>>
>>2419859
>Cannot find it anywhere.

Sometimes I just wish I did not like yuri. I think I would live happier.
>>
So this kinda just appeared on Steam without much notice. Anyone played it yet? It's nice to have some more yuri BDSM available, but it sounds like the TN is pretty bad.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/686180/Cat_Girl/
>>
Is there any yuri dating sim with multiple paths and girls to choose from?
>>
>>2419932
It's cheap but not my kink
>>
>>2419941
Yes. There are many. Try reading the pastebin in the top post for starters, several of the games there list the number of routes.
>>
>>2419932
As a huge BDSM fan, in that regard, its pretty good. You can train a catwoman esque thief into you're pet and sex slave. You pay as this rich bitch.

Storywise? Hoo boo. It's dreadful. Porn-tier. The dialogue is porn tier. I was laughing half of the VN.
>>
>>2419860
>they'll forever be discarded as family

For you at least. Are you even a yuri fan? Who cares what hetfags say about a pairing? There are people that still say Nanoha and Fate are still just friends for example. If you're a yuri fan that means you should be used to subtext.

>It's all dismissed by knowing that they're just acting sisterly and not like lovers.
It's all dismissed by people who don't like incest or yuri only. If they get good amounts of fanart and support then that's good. Why does the pairing need to be 100% confirmed for you to like? There is a ton of potential for LydieSuelle. People were already pairing Liane with Firis before they found out that they weren't blood related.

>It's still explicit and it's still prevalent.

Again, not really. Escha and Logy never even confess or anything you know. Hell, if one of them was a girl I'm sure you'd just consider them friends. Unless Heintz comes back for the next game, he's irrelevant. She didn't even clearly confess or give an answer anyways. I'm sorry but Arland and Mysterious series lean way more towards the yuri side. Dusk not as much but Shallie was not het at all.
>>
>>2419945
Hm, any alternate ways to get it? Non-Steam version?
>>
>>2419948
it's like FIFTY CENTS come on anon
if you have literally no money make a steam account and beg someone to gift it to you
>>
>>2419949
I have the money anon, I'd just rather buy it on a platform that doesn't publicly advertise my purchase to everyone I know.
>>
>>2419949
Not who you are replying to but Steam won't accept my country's shekels.
>>
>>2419932
Do people seriously care about trading cards for a porn game?
>>
>>2419955
When their value can rise above the game's price, yes.
>>
>>2419956
I didn't think of that. I stopped playing games heavily around the time the whole TF2 hats fiasco started. I don't even bother with the seasonal card things anymore.
In my defense, I don't think sane people would complain that you can't potentially make a profit from buying a game about waterboarding a cat girl.
>>
>>2419967
>pushing for voice acting so hard
Why can't they just focus on making a good game, no one wants to hear some shitty English VAs phoning it in.
>>
>>2419975
They aren't literally whos, though.
>>
>>2419977
Being well-known doesn't make them good.
>>
>>2419956
and that's exactly why steam blocks cards on new cheap games now
>>
File: DG1a1j5VoAAB0H2.png (761KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
DG1a1j5VoAAB0H2.png
761KB, 800x533px
speaking of VA, Toko is getting a VA patch and art update this fall according to steam page. most of the VA are unknowns tho
>>
>>2419948
igg games
Only reason I wouldn't buy games like this is to hide my power level from real life friends on my steam account.
>>
>>2420007
I think there are ways to have them not show on the "now playing" thing. Or change the name and icon.
>>
>>2420011
Doesn't it display under Activities if you buy a game? Like "ANON now owns Catgirl Bondage".
>>
>>2420012
Or just not be an insecure faggot and not give a shit if people can see what you play.
>>
File: Firis an Liane kissing.jpg (2MB, 1980x2800px) Image search: [Google]
Firis an Liane kissing.jpg
2MB, 1980x2800px
I'm just going to leave this here.
>>
>>2419932
>the TN is pretty bad.
Confirmed. The TN is an atrocity.
>>
>>2420038
Update: it's not bad, it's Zero Wing.
>>
>>2420038
Honestly it makes it a thousand times better. I haven't laughed more in a game. The eroge scenes are genuinely hot though.
>>
>>2419932
>the art
>>
>>2420000
Most of the characters sound much different than I expected. I'll most likely skip this.
>>
>>2419810
>There's nothing explicitly /u/
While that's technically true, I think the ending leans enormously heavily toward Raven being in love with Kat. She talks and behaves exactly like someone pining after her lost lover, well past the point where everyone else has given up and moved on. I thought it was fantastically romantic.
>>
>>2419932
I like that in the first entry they explain you how to refund the game. And they kept the mouse pointer in the screenshots and vid. And their new (hetshit) game has a nice typo "CHARACTORS".

I can't.
>>
Atelier Ayesha: rather bland like Firis. I don't mind the het, but the sexism in this one is really grating (Regina is forced to quit the job she loves doing if she wants to start a family, Ayesha told Marion she'll eventually have to quit her job too once she become a mother someday, and the mining guy who repeatedly insulted Marion for being a woman and thus not allowed in the ruins). Japan still hadn't realized this mentality is the reason why their women no longer want to pop out babies. Marriage is basically social suicide for a woman over there.

At least it has the miracle of the universe Linca: strong, autistic, beautiful, and gay. Too bad for her, Marion seems straight (blushing and agreeing with the prospect of being a mother eventually). Maybe Linca can change Marion's mind someday with her laser-focus autism.

Atelier Escha & Logy is het, so I guess I'll skip to Shallie.
>>
>>2420207
Wanting babies doesn't mean being straight. It does mean exploiting your alchemist friends for help though
>>
>>2420207
The sexism in Ayesha is weird because Arland get so much things right with female characters in ways even those "progressive" western games fails to do. I mean, I know it's a different writer, but producer and director are the same, so I don't get this tone shift. Since it's the first game after Koei bought Gust, maybe they were involved in it? Like, asking more traditional, Yamato Nadeshiko-like characters?

It's really funny if we compare Ayesha and her "I can't be strong, I'm a girl" with Firis asking Angrith what she should do to build muscles. At least this shows they let that kind of thing behind...for now.
>>
>>2420208
No, the conversation was very specific about Marion retiring from her job one day to become a housewife. "Becoming mother" is just an expression, not literally just about it. So Marion is definitely either straight or at most bisexual, not lesbian.

Linca was dead serious about wanting to be with Marion forever, but Marion herself keeps brushing it off as Linca's usual autism, then said "you're gonna be with me for 10-20 years at this rate" Linca happily agreed to. So Linca still hadn't understood the concept of "forever" either.

The game also has a relevant conversation between Regina wanting Ayesha as her bride (for the second time), and Ayesha replied "but we're both girls," then Regina agreed and said that's true and that they'll have to settle down someday. In Regina's ending, they both talk about future husbands and babies.
>>
>>2420208

You still need... you know. If not, ask Astrid.
>>
>>2420247
You do realise lesbians retire to become housewives too, right? I have actually played part of the game and come across the reiteration of the same and similar tropes across the entire series, but they're particularly easy to ignore when the only explicit heterosexuals seem to be characters parents.

Hell, I'm pretty sure I remember a scene where Esty gets drunk and reveals herself to he the biggest closet case imaginable and she was arguably one of the most man mad characters until then.
>>
>>2420254
Esty is a prominent yuri fangirl and a canon bisexual. Marion is a different case. Nobody in their right mind would argue that Marion was blushing at Ayesha's comment about settling down for a family and a baby as thinking about a lesbian marriage. Like it or not, hetero is the norm in this world. The most you can hope for is that Marion doesn't realize she can also go for girls, not just guys.

And even in that bisexual scenario,mMarion is currently NOT into Linca. She wasn't happy at Linca's wish to be together forever with her at all, and annoyingly threw the "10-20 years" limit at the girl.
>>
>>2420245
Yeah, I'm rather horrified by Ayesha after playing Sophie and Firis. I don't remember such astrocities in Totori and Meruru either. I can't remember Rorona well but vaguely remember it's also pretty sexist with Sterk being a "muh male pride, annoying grills" jerk.
>>
>>2420258
>Sterk being a "muh male pride, annoying grills"
are you sure about that?
he always striked me as a goofy character.
>>
>>2420258
Not really. Sterk says Rorona was strong and should be proud winning against him. When he talks about his pride, it's as a knight, not a man. Rorona was an alchemist after all, not a fighter. It was his job as a knight to protect her. Also remembers he has a female senpai theorically stronger than him, and he never had a problem with her.
I remember Sterk's reaction being okay because Gino's reaction after losing to Totori was pretty immature. And the game itself makes it seems like that.
>>
>>2420207
Dusk is just trash.
>>
>>2420207
>Japan still hadn't realized this mentality is the reason why their women no longer want to pop out babies. Marriage is basically social suicide for a woman over there.

Is that really so? I just know that they are surprisingly very pro-choice. The most recent survey (abo on demand) put single vs marriage women at 75%/85%. I wouldn't even bet my house on achieving this stat in western nations.

>>2418899
I'd like to request "Volleyball Heaven" to be added to the "English Original Games (non-18+)" in development list. It's an exclusive Yuri game with 4 GxG routes.
>>
>>2420276
That's the point anon made. A woman in Japan only has value as a working person as long as she's single and without children. As soon as she marries someone, she's expected to abandon her job and focus on her family. She usually won't get any opportunity to grow in her job. That's the reason a lot of women chooses to be single and childless, so they can go promoted in jobs and such. What bring us back to the problem with Japan and birth rates.
>>
>>2420276
They'd rather fire you than give you a maternity leave. https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/06/09/national/social-issues/japan-labor-officials-report-surge-requests-advice-maternity-harassment/#.Wa1YY9R94_4

Which is why women are opting out marriage in general.
>>
>>2420287
There's a slight way around it. All women become lesbians - no marriage, adopt - no pregnancy. That way they can get sick days or whatever it's called and alternate between the parents and there'd be no maternity leave. Also, relatives to help.
>>
>>2420294
The government recently began extending its hand to help working mothers and even stay-at-home fathers in Japan. But it appears to be too little or too late seeing how their natality is still abysmal. Women are simply deciding to marry later in life therefore having less children than in the past.

This is all because of their culture which promotes hard and rigorous work and discipline. It's not all grim however, Japan is on top of the world when it comes to technological breakthroughs so maybe the coming age of automation will compensate their lack of future workers.
>>
>>2420247
Funny how Totori's mother leaves her children with her husband to be an adventurer and the game never makes her as wrong. And yet, Ayesha does this.
>>
Would somebody post Ne No Kami Part 2 here? It's still not available on Steam, and I just want to play the game I fucking paid for a year ago.
>>
>>2418899
>didn't bother to change the links
LOL, you suck OP.
>>
>>2420276
>I'd like to request "Volleyball Heaven" to be added to the "English Original Games (non-18+)" in development list.
if someone actually lets me make the thread next time I'll do the updates. at the moment we seem to be turning it into a game of chicken.
>>
>>2420533
Yeah I know, forgive me. I just couldn't stand that shitty list from the last thread.
>>
Will Ne No Kami part two be released on steam?
>>
>>2420597
I assume they just goofed and didn't leave enough time for Valve to validate the files and give them the go-ahead. You can't wait until the last minute and then expect to be able to launch
>>
>>2420207
Shallie isn't het at all so you'll be good there. There's one guy who likes Linca and that's it.
>>
File: 2254 Summon Night (JP)__26557.png (50KB, 256x384px) Image search: [Google]
2254 Summon Night (JP)__26557.png
50KB, 256x384px
Started the Summon Night series now. Was kinda time. I enjoyed the two GBA spinoff titles and the had some relatively cute /u/ stuff in it. Dunno how much the main series does, but I'm sure there's gonna be something as long as you can choose protags and get a female "partner". Pic related. Good old DS resolution. Prepare your magnifying glasses.
>>
>>2420626
You should not expect anything /u/ from the main series. Love interests are gender-locked and I think one of them had unavoidable het.
>>
>>2420626
Just play Swordcraft Story.
>>
>>2420647

People on /u/ talk a lot of crap in general, and with such an obscure series I'm not gonna rely on that. (Doubly so because of the crappy localization of SN5 that I'll obviously avoid) Plus, it's not like I expect kisses and confessions. I didn't have those in swordcraft story either. There are pretty much no rpgs for one to play if that's absolutely required.

>>2420657

I played the two. I may play this "prequel" or whatever at some point, but I haven't decided yet. Oh and I always regretted the summon I got in the second one.. maybe I should replay that. Not like those are long.
>>
>>2420665
...So what Sugar does to Pratty doesn't count as a kiss and confession?
>>
>>2419932
Played through it. Only get if you're into lesbian BDSM. Its fucking brutal. Real fucking brutal. As in Lightning Warrior Raidy levels of sadism.
There's a part we're you're mistress stabs nubs into you're breasts and privates, before electro torturing you. There's another scene we're she dunks you in a pool, until you nearly drown. Alot of cruel, bondage methods.

I got all three endings.

The Bad Ending: You get auctioned off to some guy, and you're mistress was lying to you about keeping you.

The Good Ending You manage to escape, and it ends in a revenge fucking, and you doing horrible acts of bondage against you're imprisoner.

The "Perfect Ending": You're mistress keeps you. You become a mind broken sex slave after months, who acts like a cat, and begs for sex.
>>
Well in Atelier Sophie, Platcha is implied to not feel sexual pleasure in her robot form and Sophie is too naive.
>>
>>2420779
>robot

You mean doll. Also she just can't taste things. You can use your imagination and pretend she can feel other things. Either way don't know why you brought it up. And what do you mean by Sophie is too naive?
>>
>>2420626
Do report your findings as you play through the series, it's high time we got some reliable information on it.
>>
File: mMy2iNcRQJioZ-DTA7fFOg.png (101KB, 652x511px) Image search: [Google]
mMy2iNcRQJioZ-DTA7fFOg.png
101KB, 652x511px
Holy FUCK, I just found this game about 2 days ago and finished as much as I could of it today. What a find. I've never even been on this board, but I'm here to say thanks for this sick game.
>>
>>2420887
I'm glad you've been enlightened. It's the best English yuri game in existence till this day.
>>
>>2420890
wish there was a walkthrough or something, because I'm certain I've missed SOMETHING SOMEWHERE. I didn't expect it to be such a massive game.
>>
>>2420896
Gdoc walkthrough of Wulfhammer: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1x3_9cWCMpCgdyiIiVNx4iIvOCfJMbKgfYOIz4zmSZVw/mobilebasic?hl=en&pli=1#

I wish SaintBomber would open a patreon or something so we can thank him for this lovely game and support his next stuff.
>>
>>2420900
Oh shit, thank you!
Holy fuck I missed so much. Might have to do another playthrough.
>>
>>2420900
He has a paypal you can donate to.
>>
>>2419951
I have everything on max privacy and always put myself offline except when I plan to play with friends. But yeah, adding a porn game to your collection is a bit much. You could always create a secondary steam account for all the stuff you don't want to have on your primary one.
>>
File: oohcarmina.png (194KB, 661x558px) Image search: [Google]
oohcarmina.png
194KB, 661x558px
>>2420887
It's one of the greatest things to have happened to /u/, that's for certain.
>>
File: C9_KVUMVoAQGWAV.jpg (57KB, 584x348px) Image search: [Google]
C9_KVUMVoAQGWAV.jpg
57KB, 584x348px
I haven't seen this posted yet. Pure Vanilla Yuri game gets sequel.
>>
File: C97cpQkVwAAD-Fb.png (354KB, 584x348px) Image search: [Google]
C97cpQkVwAAD-Fb.png
354KB, 584x348px
>>
>>2421042
It was mentioned even before this year started.

At one point it was scheduled for June 30th (as shown in that pic), but after a delay currently it's just sometime this year.
>>
>>2421042
For some reasons I can't like games where you can choose whichever 2 person in a group to get it on. I only like harem.
>>
>>2421042
>>2421043
Tell me more.
>>
>>2421118
An updated version of Kimihane (such as more CG) + Kimikara, which is basically an after story thing that goes up to valentine's day (Kimihane was about December)
>>
>>2420887
I just gave it a try and it's a bit tough... Not my kind of game. I also didn't get the ending I wanted.
>>
>>2421153
>tough

Que?
>>
>>2421157
Too much boring dialogue to get through.
>>
>>2421160
>Dialogue
>Tough

Que?

If you don't like VNs fair enough but if you do I do not understand what you're problem is.
>>
A Humble Bundle with Sakura and Hunie games, just in case some anon is interested in them.

According to Hella Yuri (thank God and Hanako that this curator exists), the only games with yuri are: Sakura Space (BTA), HuniePop (BTA), Sakura Fantasy (1$) and Sakura Dungeon (10$),
>>
>>2421234
I nearly paid more for that for Sakura Dungeon alone during a sale, so this is a bargain, thanks
>>
>>2420900

Second this, would totally patreon the guy.

By the way, I'm still so looking forwards to Quantum Entanglement. Any news on that?
>>
File: 1504648844396.png (1MB, 1030x1232px) Image search: [Google]
1504648844396.png
1MB, 1030x1232px
Does this exist or is it just fanart with no basis?
>>
>>2421234
>Sakura Space, HuniePop, Sakura Fantasy, Sakura Dungeon

How are these? $10 sounds fair but I don't want to support a ton of het games I'll never play if the few yuri ones are shit.
>>
>>2421364
Welll from what I've heard about this is that Elise does do a concert with Sakura and they do generally get along with each other especially on the Revelation route. However since I don't own a 3DS, I can't verify any of the above posted in the spoiler tag.
>>
>>2421364
Not sure if this answers your question,but the characters are Elise and Sakura from Fire Emblem Fates. These characters do not become anything resembling yuri in the games.
>>
>>2421371
(summing up what I've heard rather than firsthand)
HuniePop people genuinely enjoy the gameplay. It was written to be het first, though there is some dialog changed for the femPC. The characters are very vulgar, if you like western porn "sluts, bitches, and hoes" it's more like that than like the average japanese blushing stuff.
Sakura Dungeon is genuinely yuri and people enjoy the gameplay.
Sakura Fantasy is okay, but it's a "chapter one" that is never going to get a sequel, so it's like the beginning of a plot that goes nowhere and stops.
I have never heard anyone say anything nice about Sakura Space, I get the impression it's badly written drivel like most Sakura games.
>>
>>2421385
Thanks, I think I'll save my money for a more deserving yuri game.
>>
>>2421385
Adding to Huniepop: the CGs are solo pics and be seen on the wiki albeit censored. Also, a few of voiced lines addresses FeMC as female.
>seeya, be a good girl now
>Ms. Moneybags over here! (when giving gifts during dates)
>>
>>2421385
>Sakura Space
You are right, it's the typical Sakura X drivel.
There are options throughout the game but they do nothing other than tally a score at the end of the game. The options represent the MC thinking about the character she's supposed to capture:, and there are always two options; one correct, one isn't. The only way to find out which option is the correct one is through trial and error, as none of the preceding dialog will give you any clue.

As for the character designs, you know sameface? These girls all have sametits. Rather unpleasantly big areolae, too.

That was Winged Cloud's last yuri game in quite a while, not counting Maid. I hear they're making another yuri game, but I don't know the name, or even if it is true.
>>
>>2421414
If you haven't already got it, A Little Lily Princess is a pretty good VN. Also you might want to give Eternal Senia (Steam, free) a spin, it's also a cute game.
>>
File: Fuck!.png (316KB, 416x577px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck!.png
316KB, 416x577px
>>2421510
>A Little Lily Princess is a pretty good VN
It is, but
>Lottie's route is not romantic
The universe will die and be forgotten long before my anger subsides.
>>
File: Gamer 6.png (3MB, 3000x1687px) Image search: [Google]
Gamer 6.png
3MB, 3000x1687px
>>2421508
The yuri game that WC is currently working on is Sakura Gamer. (<---CG)
There's also Sakura Adventure, which (last I've checked) will be yuri. But, they've been bouncing that title around for ~2 years, and I don't even know if they're still working on it.
>>
>>2421545
After all these het games they made after Dungeon, it's about time they made another yuri one.
>>
>>2419733
>giraffes
>>
>>2421371
There's mods for Sakura Dungeon that turn it from a decent game with yuri into a better game with yuri and lots more dialogue.
>>
>>2421595
I work with names nee-san
>>
>>2421599
I'm not a salesman. Think about where would be the obvious place to look.
>>
>>2421521
She's still a kid a much younger than Sara, thus she probably still doesn't understand the concept of romance yet. Maybe in the (unshown) future she may develop romantic feelings for Sara.
>>
I just saw this on Pixiv's main page. A cute Lotte x Stera minicomic:

https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=57104059

Could use a translation since it looks so cute.
>>
>>2421521
Why do people like Lottie again? She's nothing attractive like Yuzumori-san, who is beautiful and has a mature mental age. Lottie is a bonafide kid, talk like a dumb kid, act like a dumb kid, and isn't pretty.
>>
>>2419733
Wait, what? Atelier Totori and Atelier Meruru aren't in the pastebin?

What the fuck?
>>
>>2421675
I'm not the one wanting a romance path with her, but I found her cute and she has her heart in the right place after all.
>>
>>2421677
To be fair, they're not readily available compared to anything on steam, and they can't be emulated unlike PS2 games.
>>
>>2421678
I don't hate her. My point is that how can one even even get mad at the idea that there's no Lottie route? If such a thing exists, my reactio would range from eyerolling to barfing.

I guess I just don't get pedophile. I can read lolicon stuff just fine if their mental age is older than their body, but not if they are literally a child inside and outside.
>>
>>2421688
How does that matter? The point of the pastebin is to compile yuri games for all kinds of gamers to try out, why should you dictate what kind of console other people have and don't have?
>>
File: SakuraElise.png (541KB, 836x473px) Image search: [Google]
SakuraElise.png
541KB, 836x473px
>>2421364
Merely shipping, unless you install the gay hack and it becomes possible.
>>
>>2421691
>merely shipping
The word you're looking for is merely goggle. Shipping doesn't imply whether a pair has canon basis or not.
>>
>>2421677
I know, it's ridiculous.
>>
>>2421689
Not who you are replying to, but Lottie got the short end of the stick as far as endings go.

Lavinia? In love with Sara, basically invites her to a threesome with Jessie.
Jessie? In love with Sara.
Becky? Sara straight up proposes to her
The maid? Living together with Sara.
Lottie? FRIENDSHIP! Frienship? Again?

As for "ewww little girl", it's the Victorian era. Kids her age were working in coal mines (and dying from black lung), or street corners.
>>
File: 1305240881095.jpg (43KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1305240881095.jpg
43KB, 400x400px
>No one here promotes Winged Cloud you're dillusional!
>Links to Winged Cloud's humble bundle the moment it goes live.
>>
>>2421754
What. I was the anon who mentioned the bundle. I just I don't care about your discussions regarding if it is good or not, if I see or find something related to yuri, then I will say it or link it, like the Bamboo Girls game or, in this case, the bundle.

Really, /u/ sometimes is unbearable.
>>
>>2421738
It seems you just don't realize how desensitized to loli you've become.
Victorian era or not, yuri or not, even non-porn loli is far from being seen as acceptable. I can only guess as to why Hanako decided to not make Lottie's route romantic, but you can't just assume that a developer is going to be OK with making a game where the player can romance a young kid.
>>
>>2421690
I don't play those games and don't know if they're 'officially' yuri or just massive subtext. if they should be in there, convince me.
>>
>>2421816
I doubt the OP is really surprised by the lack of a route, just disappointed by it.
I'm not surprised the game isn't 18+ but I still wish someone would produce some naked fanart of it already
>>
>>2421767
It's not /u/, it's literally 1 jealous dev being butthurt that people called his game shit, cherry-picking any normal news as "bias", conveniently ignored any evidence to the contrary (people fairly mentioning his games, calling WC drivel shit too, etc.)

He's really butthurt since last thread and his "argument" is as inane as Mugino. I don't know how he thinks anyone would want to support his shit with this nasty attitude.
>>
>>2421816
I think Lottie's there as a distraction to make the other routes seem more acceptable by comparison. The whole case is like 12-14 anyway but nobody thinks of them as underage when there's Lottie over there.
>>
>>2420592
Couldn't stand a shit list is not an excuse for not changing the links and keeping it up to date when you have roughly a day or more to do so from the time bump limit is hit.
>>
>>2421874
The fastest way to check it for yourself is by watching a LP of Totori and Meruru. It should only take a few hours if you skip through all gameplay.

If you don't want to spare the time: no het whatsover concerning the relevant girls, the couples (Totori x Mimi and Meruru x Kiena) consist of one clearly in love with other, and the other girl is ambiguous whether her "daisuki" is romantically reciprocal or only platonic friendship, there is one more shippable pair who act like a married couple, and a canon bisexual girl who announced she like girls "that way" and ship the yuri couples around her exactly like the way Mugi does.

In short, if Life Is Strange and GrimGrimoire are in the pastebin, Totori and Meruru must be in there too.
>>
>>2421882
14 is a perfectly normal age to start developing romantic interest. There's nothing creepy about it if it's SFW and the target of affection is around the same age.

Having a romantic interest in an 8 year old who call you "mama" is another story. Lottie doesn't even have the mental capacity of a girl "older than her age" like other popular loli on /u/ (Katja, Yuzumori-san, Hoshikawa Ginza) so that would be double creepy. My personal guess as to why a platonic Lottie route exists is that Hanako wanted to include every prominent character from the original novel, instead of conveniently leaving them out of Sara's life.
>>
File: 32.png (248KB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
32.png
248KB, 500x495px
Nights of Azure 2 sold 29,838 sales. I guess GUST won't be putting yuri in their games anymore. If they even continue making games that is.
>>
>>2421946
if they blame yuri for their lack of sales, they should just go and die to be honest.
they're way too short and they've been reusing way too many assets.
Meruru was the last polished game out of them.
>>
>>2421966
Blaming Yuri would also make little sense, as the Yuri in Nights of Azure 1 is one of the most focused in all their games, where the Yuri revolves the plot, and that game sold the highest. 150,000 copies.
>>
>>2421966
Consumers were also fatigued by the shittiness of BR and Firis. They should've focused on one game, not three at once. They're a small team after all.
>>
>>2421946
The game is too short and too easy. Blame Gust for being unable to put out a competent game.
>>
>>2421996
How short is it?
>>
>>2421996
I'm blaming Gust for spreading themselves too thin over 3 games. Then again maybe that was KT's decision, who knows at this point.
>>
It'd be nice if people who bought NoA 1 tell Gust why they don't buy NoA 2. As far as I've heard from this thread pre-release, people dislike the possibility that Arnice might be a love interest for Alushe.

I've only heard chinks say they didn't want to buy NoA 1 because the gameplay is boring. If it's the same case with 2, then no surprise.
>>
>>2422031
>because the gameplay is boring
this really seems like a issue they just kind of ignored, one thing I noticed about NoA 1 that although some people enjoyed the game it was purely for the story, not a single soul had a good thing to say about the gameplay.
weird though, atelier's gameplay is probably my favorite rpg style, can't believe they'd miss this hard.
>>
>>2422038
I can't say NoA's gameplay is like 10/10 godlike or anything, but I can say I enjoyed the combat more than a lot of games and if I was ranking all the 3D action games I'd ever played in my life it'd be closer to the top than the bottom.
>>
>>2422031
>gameplay is boring
this, they should have gone full cuhrayzee with the gameplay instead of the clunky mess that the first game was.
GUTS just need give the ip to Platinum
>>
>>2422054
*Gust
>>
>>2422038
I don't like Atelier's turn-based combat (The alchemy is okay, just traditional crafting like in your average MMO), yet I still prefer it over NoA combat whose style I usually like more. Can't put my finger on what's wrong.
>>
>>2422054
>Platinum
No thanks.
>>
>>2422060
>>Platinum
>No thanks.

If it's action RPG like Nier: Automata, then that's a plus
>>
>>2421690
>>dictate what kind of console
I just wanted to lightly chat, and didn't mean to sound that harsh. Maybe you could update the pastebin yourself?

If it's any comfort, RCPS3 has made some good development recently so more people will be able to try the games out.
>>
File: 1504707888229.png (2MB, 1241x877px) Image search: [Google]
1504707888229.png
2MB, 1241x877px
>>2421946
Well the game is coming to the west the next month (October 24) so it's up to us to support it. NoA1 managed to net in more sales in just three months and now we have an even shorter delay before the localization.
>>
>>2422110
Reminder that Platinum is working on this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brTFp1NVHeE
>>
>>2421946
How were the sales of all the Atelier games from Rorona onwards?
>>
>>2422110
Nier Automata's combat system wasn't that good compared to their other games, but that's by design. I would rather Bayonetta style combat or MGR:R combat.
>>
>>2422141
All over the place.
Rorona started pretty low but each game of the Arland trilogy did better than the previous, culminating with Meruru as the best selling of the franchise. Then each game of the Dusk trilogy did worse than the previous, ending up at the same point as Rorona. The Mysterious trilogy started in-between but by the second game it has already fallen to Rorona's level.

For comparison NoA was second only to Meruru, Blue Reflection was a bit above Rorona, and NoA2 is well on its way to be dead last.
>>
>>2422161
Hopefully the Asia and Western sales will make up for it. It would suck if the story ended on a cliffhanger. A lot of /u/'s worst fears about the story turned out to be unfounded Lilysse is not dead, Arnice didn't forget about her, and in fact is going off to go find her in the end. We may never see that reunion.

It's a shame Gust spread themselves out so thin. If they'd worked on one game at a time, Firis, Blue Reflection, and NoA2 each could have been something good. But as mentioned before it might not have been their choice
>>
>>2422177
The thing is NoA1 sold 100k in Asia alone and that was all it needed for the sequel and BR to be funded. Because they're localizing NoA2 within only a month of difference the west might be able to salvage the sales and be what Asia was for NoA1.

Seeing how this franchise is easily the most yuri friendly one currently on the market we should help it break even.
>>
>>2422151
I just want a yuri game with Zone of the Enders-style gameplay, complete with Itano circus missile swarms.
>>
>>2422161
40-50k is considered low and 100k is high? The disparity is much less than I expected. I though it'd be 5-10 folds or something.
>>
>>2422212
It also depends on the cost of the development. NoA1 seemed much cheaper to make than BR which made its success even more surprising and profitable.

On the other hand Musou Stars sold almost as good as NoA1 yet KT was still unsatisfied.
>>
>>2422181
That sounds like a plan. We should get onboard.
>>
File: 1504721770924.jpg (245KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1504721770924.jpg
245KB, 1920x1080px
>>2422227
I'm personally pre-ordering it on Steam seeing how KT's ports got improved lately.
>>
>>2422248
On my part, I dislike NoA 2 for upping cheap skimpy clothes like this. I like provoking designs, but there's a point where it stops being tasteful.
>>
>>2422251
I get it but even NoA1 relied on skimpy clothing and tits. It's optional at least.
>>
>>2422253
One skimpy outfit, compared to DLC swimsuits.
>>
>>2422251
Play Atelier if you want tasteful.
>>
>>2422251
Don't they wear them in bath scenes though?
It is kind of silly that you can wear them out demon hunting but Atelier has it's own swimsuit DLC
>>
>>2422253
Their marketing was focused on the love between girls, though. This time their retarded marketing was "LOOK LOOK BISHOUJO, BOOBS, SWIMSUIT".
Should I remember they killed Ar Tonelico just like that? That's the same kind of marketing that made BR to flop when it could focus on a lot of more interesting elements.

Marketing fanservice so much in your face only works in silly games like Senran Kagura.

I wonder how much it'll last until they kill Atelier series in the same way. These devs are stupid.
>>
>>2422265
>kill
>atelier

No, that's the main thing they do. Even after the mess of EL, they came back and gave us Sophie. Shallie was okay too. Firis may have not been good but they can come back from it.
>>
File: 58132873_p0.jpg (2MB, 1535x2835px) Image search: [Google]
58132873_p0.jpg
2MB, 1535x2835px
>>2422265
>"LOOK LOOK BISHOUJO, BOOBS, SWIMSUIT".
Almost every trailer featured a yuri scene between the girls. The hugging, neck biting, princess carrying, compliments, fade out cheek kiss etc. Also the Lily system. I'm not denying the boob fanservice but they're also very explicitly pandering to yuri fans too.

>Should I remember they killed Ar Tonelico just like that?
Exa Pico games are owned by Bandai Namco/Banpresto. Do not blame Gust for this.

>I wonder how much it'll last until they kill Atelier series in the same way.
Atelier outlived Gust's independence twice and pretty much all of the original devs were switched once or twice already. I wouldn't worry about it.
>>
>>2422274
>Almost every trailer featured a yuri scene between the girls. The hugging, neck biting, princess carrying, compliments, fade out cheek kiss etc.

Even the yuri scenes were with no substance, since they made a harem of girls who aren't even romance options. That's pretty different from the "love story between the two girls" that made the first game a success.
>>
File: 1443928462525.jpg (217KB, 1166x1650px) Image search: [Google]
1443928462525.jpg
217KB, 1166x1650px
>>2422279
It's still a love story between two girls, even if they're surrounded by girls. Arnice directly compares her love for Lilysse to Alushe's love for Liliana. Alushe even asks how Lilysse accepted her being a half demon, one of the main hurdles of their relationship from the first game.

I honestly prefer the cast of girls instead of 3 pointless male characters from the first game. The only good thing about them was Arnice and Lilysse constantly telling them to buzz off.
>>
>>2422281
I prefer there being male characters for the MCs to constantly tell to buzz off without a hint of blushing for something they do instead of how spread out it is this way. Add one or two more girls and make them semi-relevant. Not just cram only girls when the result is a lot of fanservice.

They could've easily delved deeper in various relationships if they didn't need to have so much involved characters, which non-relevant males wouldn't be involved.
>>
File: 55350851_p2.jpg (694KB, 4000x2500px) Image search: [Google]
55350851_p2.jpg
694KB, 4000x2500px
>>2422284
Well we agree to disagree. I have no problem with "yuri island/pink ghetto" tropes and I'd much rather have more girls with more cute interactions than useless, pointless guys who'd only waste money for VAs and models and have creepy interactions. I don't need to see girls constantly telling sleazy guys to fuck off for me to see them as lesbians.
>>
>>2422281
I'm not saying it's not a story between two girls. What I'm saying is that it was not as it was primary marketed. The fanservice had a biggest focus in the marketing than any substancial yuri, opposed to the first game. So that might've hurt the sales. Just like Blue Reflection sold bad when they focused on fanservice even though there were more interesting things to focus on. Firis actually performed better than both after the bugs were corrected, and the game marketing had no focus on fanservice at all.

What I'm saying is that people might like fanservice, but they want to be shown some substance with it. If they market the fanservice more than anything, it just looks cheap.
>>
File: YNNK11.jpg (1MB, 3111x3729px) Image search: [Google]
YNNK11.jpg
1MB, 3111x3729px
>>2422289
To be fair BR's teaser campaign was all about showing girls' various body parts in stitched up images. It had heavy fanservice from the beginning.

>Firis actually performed better than both
BR sold more than Firis though.
>Firis: 43k
>Blue Reflection: 48k
Not to mention that it was an open world Atelier game while BR was a cheaper new IP with much less features.

I do agree with you though, I want a tasteful, more romantic yuri game as well but we must take what we can get. Such is a life of a niche audience and at the end of the day NoA is still the most yuri friendly franchise on the market.
>>
>>2422294
Firis sold more after having the bugs fixed. Fact is, BR has potential to sell way more.
Look at the popular franchises in otaku media like Love Live or Madoka. They're popular because they're not cheap fanservice series. The game inudstry thinks the Senran Kagura kind of marketing will work for everything,but that's just stupid. Atelier never needed any marketing like that to sell, too.

I'm not saying this in a "I hate those fanservices" way, but more like "that's why they can't sell". In fact, Senran Kagura is the only fanservice game still selling well nowadays.
>>
>>2422303
>Firis sold more after having the bugs fixed.
Can I get a source? It's not that I don't believe you, just asking.

Also I don't think Sunrise's idol IP and a Mahou Shoujo Show by Uro Butcher are really comparable to just another niche game by a small company. Cheap fanservice games and shows far outnumber rare gems because they were more often than not profitable for a very long time. Bouncing tits are ingrained in the Japanese media.

But yeah, to capture a yuri fanbase specifically one needs less fanservice and a more serious romantic tone.
>>
>>2422310
I disagree. The fanservice is fine, it just needs to be more yuri. It doesn't matter if they have their tits out when they kiss, so long as they kiss.
It's all in how the characters interact.
>>
File: DGRL41GVYAI9Q-y.jpg-orig.jpg (60KB, 600x650px) Image search: [Google]
DGRL41GVYAI9Q-y.jpg-orig.jpg
60KB, 600x650px
>>
>>2422310
You have VGchartz, for example. Their numbers for west should be ignored, but they track things like media crates as far as I know, so cumulative in Japan should be right.

About being niche or not, it doesn't matter. Not overly fanservice anime becomes a hit anymore, and almost no game. New Game and other Kirara shows are more likely to be a niche hit. Otaku public wants more cute than boobs in your face.

You have game with waifu pandering like Persona with really serious trailers, while games like Bullet Girls, Zombie High and Neptunia are flopping. We have cases like Nier where people started to talk about 2d's butt, but the actual marketing was pretty serious. Even NoA is a good example when the first was a success when trailers focused on the game's substance, while this one flopped. You can't say it's working when all examples shows the opposite. It's not even about not putting fanservice in it, just no make it your main selling point. Otherwise you'll need luck selling more than 30k on first week.
>>
>>2422323
I think it has a lot to do with the dev's failure in understanding fan reactions. I'm one of the people who exclusively talk about shipping and fanservice (because it's fun to banter with anons), even though serious plot and gameplay are the things I pay attention to the most. So if the devs observe my behaviour on 2ch or something, they'll surely be misleading.

If the plot doesn't have substance (a.k.a girls getting shit done, actual happenings with high stake, meaningful romance) and/or the game isn't fun to play, then I won't buy no matter how beautiful the art is. Simple as that.
>>
Another interesting perspective on NoA2 is that the developers said on stream that they're looking at NoA2 as a soft reboot which is why the plot is a carbon copy of the first one. They wanted to please the fans of the first game with something improved, basically a remastered version. Probably because NoA1 ended with a pretty conclusive ending while NoA2 ends on a cliffhanger intended for future sequels.

Pity they probably won't be realizing it now but hope springs eternal.
>>
NoA 2's sales are dramatically worse than the first one because the first one had the benefit of being a fresh original IP. But lots of people didn't like Nights of Azure's gameplay and the yuri was suppressed to fit a more general audience so the game didn't really do a good job appealing to any crowd. People know now whether or not they'll enjoy nights of Azure 2, and it shows with the diminishing sales.
>>
>>2422398
>first one had the benefit of being a fresh original IP
BR also had that and it under performed.
>>
No2 and No1 fags, take you're stupid grudge to you're thread.
>>
>>2422405
>you're
>>
>>2422405
well if they're talking about general sales and not spoilers it's kind of relevant to all of /u/s
>>
Neat, I found a pair of lesbian dunmer in Elder Scrolls Online.
>>
>>2422652
There's a bunch of gays in ESO. Including lesbian cats.
>>
http://fatal12.com/en.html

Fatal Twelve has a voiced demo now (Japanese voices). I am hotly anticipating the love interest going full Homura.
>>
>>2422833
>An androgynous man who appeared in Rinka's dreams.
>He seems to live in the dream world, but it's unknown if he has any ties to Parca. Rinka has no recollection of meeting him.
meh
>>
>>2422833
So I'm guessing this will be something like Fault Milestone or Shizuku no Oto, with female protagonist and a heroine who is close to her but nothing close to romantic?
>>
>>2422652
>>2422830
I recently started playing it too.

So far I found two married pirates in the "Luck of the Albatross" sidequest and a cute couple in the Craglorn story quests (though I read that they have a bad end, so I didn't complete the later missions).
I've also saw a video about a khajiit/dark elf shopkeepers couple, but I don't know in which city they are.
Where are the other lesbians?
>>
>>2422883
http://ladynerevar.tumblr.com/post/92855271360/lgbtq-in-the-elder-scrolls
>>
>>2422835
>>2422874
The female best friend is in love with the protagonist, so I'm expecting it to be more overt than Shizuku no Oto.
>>
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/taosym/the-stargazers-visual-novel-a-yuri-mecha-space-ope/posts/1981790
This might get cancelled in a week if things don't pick up.
>>
>>2422992
But it has 20 more days
>>
>>2423003
Its pledges have dropped to a crawl. At the rate it's going it's going to fail hard.

https://www.kicktraq.com/projects/taosym/the-stargazers-visual-novel-a-yuri-mecha-space-ope/
>>
>>2423007
Maybe. But trends do fall off midway through and pick up in the last two days. Happened countless of times.
>>
>>2423013
The pattern for success is 1/3 at the start, 1/3 at the middle, and 1/3 at the last 2 day rush. They've already fallen very short of this.

It's already been about 10 days and they're only 24% of the way there.
>>
>>2423016
Oh well, rip
>>
>>2422992
>OMG look how much /u/ shills this kickstarter!!

(No, I am not complaining.)

Do natural disasters impact frivolous kickstarters? I wonder if there's data on that.
>>
>>2423021
Possibly a bit, but with such a small project it's not really worth considering whether it did or not. Kickstarters like these tend to get less than 1000 backers.

The dev is just a bit delusional. Blaming these natural disasters if it doesn't get funded would be baseless nonsense. The affected areas almost certainly do not make up the majority of the game's potential backers.
>>
>>2423018
The project isn't dead. If the kickstarter gets cancelled then according to the developer's twitter, they'll just revisit the project at a later time.

Keep in mind this developer has other projects in the works too, so it could be quite some time before Stargazers would resume production.
>>
>>2423021
I could see it hitting crowdfunding and other donation-based businesses particularly hard since people with money to throw into the wind are more likely to donate to a cause than invest in an ultimately frivolous dream.
>>
>>2423054
>they'll just revisit the project at a later time.
Well, that's a spot of hope

>Keep in mind this developer has other projects in the works too
Are any of those /u/ relevant?
>>
>>2423095
It seems the longer Lupiesoft games are in development the more bizarre design choices they make.

Like in Dizzy Hearts the protagonist gets what honestly looks like a spray-on tan. Then in Toko Nadia becomes thicc for some reason.
>>
>>2423104
She was always thicc.
>>
>>2423104
>Like in Dizzy Hearts the protagonist gets what honestly looks like a spray-on tan. Then in Toko Nadia becomes thicc for some reason.
I don't want to play a carrot to be honest.
>>
File: comparison.jpg (329KB, 1024x1366px) Image search: [Google]
comparison.jpg
329KB, 1024x1366px
>>2423107
>>
>>2423115
That's significant. SPLIT YOUR LUNGS WITH BLOOD AND THUNDER!
>>
File: Dizzy-Hearts-Slide.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Dizzy-Hearts-Slide.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>2423113
If I recall from the demo I played a million years ago, the protagonist is from a desert civilization, though that doesn't explain why she looks like a fucking ganguro now. Maybe if she had darker hair.

It does seem like Tao put more clothes on the loli, which I thought they'd never do
>>
>>2423121
long long ago it had drow in it
but tao's colorblind so his choices can be weird at times
>>
Ne No Kami 2 steam page says they'll be launching it in a few hours
>>
>>2422883
I bumped into those dunmer ladies during the Morrowind main quest, one of them oversees the construction of Vivec and the other is her wife.
>>
>>2423121
Isn't it a winter world? Wearing a coat outside would make sense.
>>
A little lily princess on sale in HB Store (6,49€), I think I have no excuse now. Although I should stop increasing my damn backlog. But Hanako deserves it.
>>
>>2423158
Yeah, you should definitely. Yuri-only with the best artstyle among Hanako games deserve having money thrown at it.
>>
>>2421371
>>2421385
>>2421508
I actually rather liked Sakura Space. By no means was it amazing or anything, but I thought that it was enjoyable for what it was. The writing was so-so in my judgement and I enjoyed the OST. Yuri was present and I really enjoyed that feeling it gave me of there being a broad, colorful world full of strange and wonderful things in space outside of the VN itself. The backgrounds and stuff were pretty.

Seemed like something that should have been thrice as long, though. Overall it was worth the couple of hours I spent on it.
>>
>>2423204
Yeah, I enjoyed it for what it was. But I like roguish lady captains who get fresh with all the women on their crew just as much as I like a sweet, monogamous romance.

It certainly wasn't finely written prose or anything, just some fun fanservice. Probably worth a buck.
>>
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/pushpublication/love-tears-and-sand

Any thoughts?
>>
>>2423226
>yuri game
>3 guys
>>
>>2423226
>light novel
Other than that, interest level is moderate.
>>
>>2423226
Would consider if it's a VN. I'm not too interested in LN.
>>
>>2423233
>>2423236
>>2423250
Forgive me for my rotting reading comprehension. It's actually not a game but it is kind of interesting.

Anyway, can someone explain why Alpha's Adventures will be released in exactly one year? Is this how crowdfunding works?
>>
>>2423254
Depends on the dev, like any other game. I guess one year is the tentative time limit the devs themselves put.
>>
>>2423233
They're the girls father and brothers. It just means that family will play a role in the story.
>>
>>2423121
It doesn't seem like he's dressing or aging her up, she's just wearing winter clothes in that image.
>>
>>2423119
WHEN YOU SEE THE WHITE WHALE
>>
Will someone share their adult patch for nenokami part 2?
>>
>>2423254
Kickstarter requires an estimated date of completion. I wanted to be realistic with mine due to Alpha's Adventures being asset heavy in terms of artwork and this being my first project.
>>
>>2423312
Glad you are still around. Thanks for the heads up and good luck on your project.
>>
So what the hell is going on with Ne No Kami part 2? It was scheduled to release August 31st originally, but apparently they had issues with Steam and couldn't release it until today (September 7th), while the non-Steam version at Denpasoft came out on time. This delay wasn't even advertised to backers, the Ne No Kami Twitter erroneously reported the Steam version was already out days ago.

Anyways, I finally get to download part 2 from Steam with the key they gave on backerkit but now it seems that they didn't provide the adult patch for part 2. Instead of a download of the patch files, backerkit shows some nonsense code. So I finally got the vn but can't play it until they actually give me the adult patch too. Really lame, Sekai Project.
>>
ne no kami is just wow and the story is going to continue a long while it seems,finally /u/ gets a vn that spawns multiple sequels. also it seems i'll have to play sacrament of sheep since it ties into ne no kami in a big way.
>>
>>2423321
Was going to buy both games on sale today, and then sales ended. Feels bad.
>>
>>2423319
I don't have any inside information but based on how Steam works I am willing to bet that they picked a 'release date', set up their automated marketing and scheduled tweets, and forgot to actually submit a build to Steam sufficiently in advance for Valve to screen it and verify that it worked. So they were unable to release it while it was stuck in the approval queue.

as for what's up with the adult patch you shoud probably hassle sekai about it
>>
>>2423321
>finally /u/ gets a vn that spawns multiple sequels
There's already been a few doujin yuri VN series: Sono Hana, Yuri no Hana, Towa no Shirayuri, HitoFuta
>>
>>2423115
Now that's an improvement. Weird to see one when it's usually the other way around with inclusive librul pandering
>>
>>2423385
everything panders to somebody, neechan
>>
>>2423226
I hope it will be able to reach all those stretch goals.
>>
>>2423226
They really like plaid...
>>
>>2422054
Or Team Ninja since they've gained their competency back and are a subsidiary of Koei-Tecmo anyway.
>>
>>2423226
Looks interesting, although it's not enough for me to make a decision on whether or not I might buy it (when it's released) until more details are known.
>>
>>2423319
>Instead of a download of the patch files, backerkit shows some nonsense code.
That's most likely the denpasoft code needed to redeem the patch. Sekai Project's adult content is handled through their denpasoft brand.
>>
>>2423455
There is a list of stretch goals below the page. They could give you some interest.
>>
>>2423493
Yeah I saw the stretch goals, but none of them seems to impact my decision. I'm more interested on how the storyline will play out. I hope it will be more that just a (plotless) eroge and have some emotional connect between the two girls. That said it would be nice if they are able to meet the stretch goals for this game.
>>
>>2423497
>I hope it will be more that just a (plotless) eroge
It's a book, not a game.
>>
>>2423500
Ah that's what I get for posting late at night I miss the obvious things. Still I hope that the novel will be well written and am waiting for more information before deciding whether or not I'll buy it in the future.
>>
>>2423500
Is it based on a game or something? Otherwise it's a little odd to be in this thread.
>>
>>2423500
It's a LN, not a book.
>>
>>2423514
>Otherwise it's a little odd to be in this thread.
I think anon just confused it with a VN.
>>
>>2423518
A LN is a book.
>>
>>2423490
You're right, it's a discount code you add during checkout. They really should've elaborated on that themselves.
>>
>>2423565
Please don't insult books like that.
>>
>>2423632
Book doesn't imply a story, anon.
>>
>>2423632
A light NOVEL is a book. It's just not 120k+ words. As it says in the name, it's 'light'. It's a subsection of books, but it is a book nonetheless.
>>
>>2423637
The only one I've read was a huge disappointment personally, but hey, if others enjoy them, fine
>>
>>2423679
Most books in general are bad.
>>
>>2423690
It was the light novel for Strawberry Panic, but it was so thinly written I would have enjoyed it a lot more as a manga.

To me if you're going to go all-prose you need to go deeper.
>>
>>2423694
Being very light reading is one of the defining things about light novels (it has something to do with the way Japanese is written, I think) but they're by far not the only novels to do that.
Saying something like light novels are an insult to books only makes me think you don't read a lot, because (as with any other medium) most books are actually pretty bad and LNs fit right in with the rest of the garbage.
>>
File: Nenokami_extraCh1.png (2MB, 1279x722px) Image search: [Google]
Nenokami_extraCh1.png
2MB, 1279x722px
>>2419083
Yes, finished it today and main game ends on a "To be continued." note . After that one extra chapter gets unlocked, there are still two locked and it seems like they'll come with a DLC or patch.
It was all a dream though, which Ruka forced on Len because of some weird sphere.
>>
so in terms of updates when we get ready to put up a new thread, what needs announcing lately?

Nights of Azure 2 out in Japan, Ne No Kami part 2 out, what else has been happening recently?
>>
>>2423095
A bit of an update on that front.

>It will be very hard to get funding for #StargazersVN in the future and it may be unlikely we can justify more Stargazers if this KS fails.

>We don't want this to happen, but the message we are receiving and publishers will receive is that #StargazersVN isn't wanted.

>If we do cancel the KS our only possible recourse is to push new fans of ours into our Patreon where funding goes 100% to game development.
>>
>>2423878
>FLOWERS

Seriously, anon? Do you even care about yuri games at all?
>>
>>2423890
if no one's mentioned it in this thread then i don't know about it, that's the point
>>
File: its ogre.png (279KB, 533x569px) Image search: [Google]
its ogre.png
279KB, 533x569px
>>2423882
>>
>>2424084
So, this leaves me more room to write my own yuri space opera, right?
>>
I'm right now playing Ne No Kami, and noticed that Denpasoft apparently did this game's prequel to, but it isn't available to purchase either on their store or Steam. Where should I look to (legally) get it?
>>
>>2424161
If you mean to read Sacrament of the Zodiac for a complete experience or something, it's not really a prequel. It has absolutely no relevance to the plot of Ne No Kami, so don't go pausing your playthrough to read it first. The characters just have an extremely brief cameo.

It is available on Denpasoft though, so are you talking about some other game I don't know about?
>>
>>2424174
d/a I don't know what it is, but this:
http://k-yomiji.sakura.ne.jp/nenokami/nenomain.html
http://k-yomiji.sakura.ne.jp/nenokami/neno2.html
looks strongly like a prequel to Ne No Kami. But it has never been localized. It's the circle's first game. I think it's about the Ayakashis because I see Haku and the winged fox in the character list. I don't understand moonrunes though so I could be wrong.

Also, does anyone know how to rip the soundtrack off this game? I tried to look for an extractor but everything failed so far. Guess I have to wait for them to release the soundtrack someday.
>>
>>2424186
Ah, too bad these'll never get translated. I never knew they existed but now I'm interested.
>>
For those who've finished it, how's Ne no Kami in it's entirety? Backed it myself but haven't gotten to playing it 'cause I don't like cliffhangers wanted to wait for part 2, but now I don't have much free time to. Lucky me. Also, this'll probably be the last time I backed any of Sekai Project's stuff.
>>
>>2424423
I've only played NnK 1. The writing is okay. Definitely worthy of praise for having a serious plot instead of just yuri, and a military action one at that, so it's worth buying for that reason alone. The romance itself is average VN tier; I don't feel too much for the main couple since it's too over the top, but the secondary couple is romantic and tasteful.
>>
File: SS.png (426KB, 1804x356px) Image search: [Google]
SS.png
426KB, 1804x356px
>>2424423
Shit's on fire by the end. Really liked the second part more than the first one. The romance plays a bigger role in the second part too, it's what keeps the characters sane...I guess?
I liked both parts, the H scenes were a bit too corny for me and I fast-played some, but they were all right.
I like the main pairing more than the second one, but I came to like Ruka more in the second part after hearing her story.
It's action-driven and fantasy, a bit sci-fi too and has some references to Japanese mythology, but differently interpreted.
I would have loved to see a glossary in the main menu because I noticed you could click on the blue words in the game, I think, and see the explanation. But I never did, only noticed it afterwards.

I found pic related on their homepage (rough translation):
>Story: Strongly unpredictable development - 95%
>Amount of Yuri (Part 1): Yuri plays a minor role. It's recommended as introduction - 20%
>Amount of Yuri (up to Part 2): Welcome to the World of Yuri - 100%
>Number of replays (Part 2 included): Because I'm an Otome - 3 times
>>
File: chiya.jpg (432KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
chiya.jpg
432KB, 1280x720px
>>2424512
>Welcome to the World of Yuri - 100%
How wonderful!
>>
going through and collecting some updates now, if there's something glaring missing from the pastebin now is a good time to yell it
>>
Does Mutiny count as a /u/ game or is it all futa?
>>
>>2424512
How does the version without the R-18 content compare to the version with it in? Right now I have the Steam version, but might buy the patch.

Also after the second game does Len "get her old life back and gets to stop dealing the other world threat?
>>
>>2424657
Nicole Yuri Edition entered alpha testing back in July.
>>
>>2424666
There's futa in the common route. The only current route that's not futa is Nemui's. There are a few yuri scenes in Lara/Lirdynrae's route.

If you dislike futa then don't bother, because it's the main focus.
>>
>>2424681
okay, so probably too futa for a pastebin listing then, thanks
>>
fresh thread:

>>2424706
>>
>>2424676
Not sure since I played the 18+ version. I guess they just cut out these scenes. They're not really plot relevant imo.

No, she doesn't.
Thread posts: 355
Thread images: 44

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.