[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Nanshi no Asterim Ends in one chapter

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 6

File: 036_1495088769.png (337KB, 1100x1592px) Image search: [Google]
036_1495088769.png
337KB, 1100x1592px
>Nanshi no Asterim
Ends in one chapter
>>
Fuck off with this garbage out of here.

sage
>>
>>2339516
HETSHIT
>>
Finally
>>
File: 1458152423890.jpg (163KB, 663x491px) Image search: [Google]
1458152423890.jpg
163KB, 663x491px
I agree that the ending was subpar, but is acting like this really necessary? What happened to keeping a stiff upper lip? Getting angry about something on an anonymous imageboard won't cause anything to change, especially in a medium that doesn't care about westerners opinions in the first place. All it does is cause shitposters to latch onto it.

If your post can go with that angry /r9k/ frog, you're better off just not posting it at all.
>>
>>2339826
Anon, the ending of this manga is hated even in Japan.
>>
>>2339826
So, basically, you're saying we shouldn't criticize.
You have the worst opinion. Fuck you and your kind, because there's so many of you dipshits out there.
>>
>>2339872
No, she's asking you to stop shitposting. Nothing ITT is criticizing the manga.
>>
>>2339516
Did the other two hook up?
>>
>>2339936
Maybe? Who knows.
>>
>>2339936
The author went out of her way to keep things ambiguous between those two.
>>
>>2339516
I like how some people were trying to push their bisexuality headcanon when the book itself says that it was just a phase.
>>
>>2339942
>I like how some people were trying to push their bisexuality headcanon when the book itself says that it was just a phase.
For Tsukasa - yes, seems it was just a phase. But not for everyone else. And it was implied in a shitty way that Washio and Kotooka got together.
>>
>>2339948
>For Tsukasa - yes, seems it was just a phase. But not for everyone else. And it was implied in a shitty way that Washio and Kotooka got together.
It is like author wanted to please everyone (het Tsukasa+bf, yaoi Asakura+Subaru, yuri Washio+Kotoka), but in the end disappointed everyone
>>
>>2339948
>>2339949
Kotooka pretty much stated this chapter she's a 100% lesbian. She's actually the more aware of them.
>>
>>2339516
How frustrating. It's actually a pretty good chapter.
>>
What a shitty, homophobic story.
>>
>>2340028
I'm still resentful about Kotooka and Washio /maybe/ getting together, we don't fucking know, while all the heterosexuality is front and centre, but fuck if I don't identify painfully with Kotooka's drama.
>>
Ouch.
>>
It's literally a kick in the balls
why should we bother?
>>
>>2340072
Don't then, I suppose
>>
>>2340061
Fucking Kotooka. She read about gay people on the internet and she wasn't prepared for that word? But what irks me the most is what she said about Tsukasa's love for Washio. That it's just a phase. How could she know that? Is she a telepath or something? So what if Washio is like a prince? Don't underestimate someone's feelings, bitch.
>>
>>2340075
I think the problem is that Kotooka is being the author's omniscient mouth piece here.
>>
>>2340028
>homophobic
What?
>>
>>2340075
>Fucking Kotooka. She read about gay people on the internet and she wasn't prepared for that word?
That's not Kotooka. You got it the other way around.
>>
>>2340061
So Kotooka became a massive cunt because she got triggered by one of her friends who used the term "normal"?
>>
>>2340088
On the whole it's a perfectly understandable thing to be hurt by.
>>
>>2340089
Indeed but how thin skinned one has to be to let this be the reason to do a complete 180° on your personality and become a bitch who wants to make everyone else - especially your friends - miserable?
>>
>>2340095
I think it's a combination of fear, hyper-defensiveness and a certain type of personality. When you think someone doesn't care about you the way you care about them and has the capacity to hurt you sometimes going nuclear seems like the best viable option.
>>
Hetshit and yaoishit
>>
>>2339948
It did? Where? Please tell me
>>
>>2340044
Stop being delusional. They don't get together
>>
>>2340118
They're wearing matching bracelets. That's it.
>>
Add another series to the shitty ending or shitty halfway-point-through-ending pile. There have been quite a few.
>>
>>2339516
I hope the LGBT community in Japan boycotts the stupid author, and she's shunned from all Yuri stuff from now on.
>>
>expecting a good ending from a manga that got axed.
>>
>>2340150
It would have taken one extra bubble to potentially acknowledge Washio and Kotooka's relationship, so I suspect that the lesbian angle of the story was never going to have a particularly satisfying conclusion.
>>
>>2340152
Well, yaoi pairing also didn't have explicit acknowledgment.

Bad it's still sad that all we have for yuri pairing it's a hint with matching bracelets.
>>
>>2340175
>Bad
*but
>>
>>2340028
>>2340144

>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>2340202
To be fair, I can understand their frustration.
The manga was about a full love triangle amongst three friends, who for various reasons wouldn't confess to the one they liked... then the story went off tangent, developed its yaoi couple far better than the yuri ones, and the story itself has a horrible conclusion (even if it got axed), by having one of the girls pretty much give up on her feelings to make the other two happy (as far as she knew, because she never bothered checking how the other two felt, and she just assumed things), and then it's said that her feelings were just a phase and the she was just using the girl she liked as a replacement for liking dudes.

The whole idea that homosexuality is just a phase is a spook the Nips need to get rid off. It's rubbish and it doesn't do their people any good.

I mean, ostracising people at least acknowledges them. On the other hand, claiming their feelings is just a phase completely negates their existence.

Hell, I can even understand adding this rubbish mentality in regular works, but in yuri this should be banned (unless the idea is just introduced to be proven wrong).
>>
>>2340858
Check her twitter the boys were main characters from the beggining and NNA was never labelled as a yuri manga.
>>
>>2340862
What was it labelled ?
>>
>>2340862
>you now need to check the author's twitter to know who the MCs are, and not rely on the first chapters and cover.
>>
>>2340862
>girls obviously were the center of the story at chapter 1
>but the author says they aren't in the end
Then the author both made a shitty ending and also doesn't know what main character means
>>
This series is a really great example of why yuri fans are so fucking awful when it comes to non-yuri series.
>>
>>2340909
The five are main characters.
>>
>>2340858
>The whole idea that homosexuality is just a phase is a spook the Nips need to get rid off. It's rubbish and it doesn't do their people any good.
Only female homosexuality is treated as a phase though. And Kotooka definitely isn't threated a phase.
>>
>>2340862
Prunus Girl was also a yaoi manga that featured side lesbian characters, and it was 1000 times better than this shit.
>>
>>2340862
We got bamboozled
>>
>>2340858
>having one of the girls pretty much give up on her feelings to make the other two happy (as far as she knew, because she never bothered checking how the other two felt, and she just assumed things), and then it's said that her feelings were just a phase and the she was just using the girl she liked as a replacement for liking dudes.

Or, you know, she was a teenager and got over her first love and wound up liking someone else. Like nearly every person in the history of the world. This isn't an LGBT issue, people are just dragging in their shitty agenda. Her being gay or not doesn't even need to be factored in, she ended up getting over Washio and is now with someone else, which isn't a huge surprise when her feelings for Washio were displayed as pretty lukewarm and transient the entire manga.

If a character can pretty easily and genuinely hope their love interest ends up with someone else, they probably aren't all that invested or romantically attached.
>>
>>2341207
Wait, tsukasa ended up with someone? When was this ever said?
>>
>>2341207
>Her being gay or not doesn't even need to be factored in
What? Sexual orientation was always important in the story.

>her feelings for Washio were displayed as pretty lukewarm and transient the entire manga
Again, what? She remained in love for Washio throughout the entire series, her only issue being the person she liked already liked someone else, and that that someone else also happened to be Tsukasa's other best friend.

Tsukasa's biggest problem was that the only person who noticed her feelings was Kotooka, and she had the idea that being gay was wrong, even though she's gay herself.
Washio was completely oblivious of everything other than her own feelings.

>If a character can pretty easily and genuinely hope their love interest ends up with someone else
Dude, it's Tsukasa, she's shown to be the type of person who can put the happiness of others above hers.
>>
>>2340913
for expecting yuri out of a manga where the initial draw was the yuri love triangle?
>>
>>2340913
Yeah, fuck yuri fans for expecting yuri on a story that was OBVIOUSLY never yuri. It's not like love between girls was ever even hinted in here, just yuri fans grasping at straws like always.
>>
>>2341512
I know, right? These delusional yurifags talk as if the story began with some sort of love triangle between the girls or something.
>>
Nanashi no Asterism 23
http://hachimitsu-scans.blogspot.com/2017/05/the-stars-in-secret-influence.html

now complaying all you want
>>
>>2344493
>拗らせ系青春漫画
Kek.
>>
I hope this author never does yuri again.
>>
>>2345549
Well, they've yet to do it.
>>
So much salt in here.

Pretty enjoyable manga and a solid, positive but bittersweet end for a love triangle. 8/10 would read again.
>>
Fuck this shit and fuck it hard.
>>
>>2346612
>first love never works out
>unless you're straight
>>
>>2341363
Tsukasa never thought that being gay was wrong. Her problem was that she wanted her love to be happy, which makes her the queen empress of Platonia.

>>2341512
The story was only two thirds as lesbian as you wanted it to be. The SHITTY part is that the resolution of the feelings of everyone in the triangle were on track to be resolved somewhere around Chapter 35, which conveniently don't exist, which reduces the yuri to angst that gets magically resolved for no reason.
>>
>>2346702
More like the royal fool of Nevertryland.
>>
>>2346661
>first love never works out
>unless you're straight

>none of the straight loves work out either
>Washio's love appears to have worked out

What a dumb comment.

>>2346702
That's what happens with a fairly slow paced story gets canceled.
>>
>>2339516
>want lesbos
>get faggots
Did god punish me for liking yuri?
>>
>>2340150
Teppu had one.
>>
>>2347012
>Washio's love appears to have worked out
I think this one is funny because the author put this "first love doesn't work" with such emphasis and then it works out for someone else, so it was just another thing to make Tsubasa give up on it.
I hope this fucker never gets to have a running manga again.
>>
>>2347110
Such needless anger.
>>
>>2347111
not anger, this guy waste people's time with so many long chapters to end up on about the same note as it started and then just have the end solve everything through a time skip.
>>
>>2347110
But Washio had a crush in elementary school which didn't work out, so technically Kotooka was her second.
>>
>>2347110
The only ones it worked out is for the two side characters nobody cares about. No, not the homos, the other two.
>>
>>2347012
Whose wedding are they taking about in the epilogue again, anon?
>>
>>2347393
There's an epilogue?
>>
File: 1549516282562.png (12KB, 166x213px) Image search: [Google]
1549516282562.png
12KB, 166x213px
>>2347393
>Asakura's love doesn't work out (straight)
>Subaru's love doesn't work out (straight)
>Muu's love doesn't work out (straight)
>Saitou's love doesn't work out (straight)

>Tsukasa's love doesn't work out (gay)
>Kotoka's love doesn't work out (gay)

>Mae's love works out (straight)
>Washio's love works out (gay)

>Waaaah, why is the author trying to say only straight people are happy?!

Of the relationships in this series, only two work out and one is straight and one is gay. Double the number of straight relationships were left unfulfilled.

Also, I don't know what people expected. There were only three ways this was going to end, all of them losing, one of them winning and ending up with another of them, or some wishy-washy all three together who knows what will happen shit. Washio was by far the most serious and stubborn about her love, the other two practically gave up from the get-go, and so she won her love over and Tsukasa moved on and found someone else.
>>
>>2347885
>Subaru's love doesn't work out (straight)
What? Subaru has an unhealthy attachment to his sister but it wasn't sexual/"straight." I've had a similar sort of thing toward my family members too.
>>
>>2347885
>>Washio's love works out (gay)
Only we don't fucking know if it does, do we? We're scrabbling at matching bracelets.
>>
>>2347938
It was a possessive desire between a male and female character that sought to monopolize the target.

>>2348173
>The author deliberately ends the love triangle with Tsukasa as the "one" and Washio and Kotooka as "two", complete with a page that zooms in on the two of them smiling as they look at and laugh with each other in their own little good mood world.
>The author mentioned in Washio's final notes that she was very likely to confess and do so in a cool manner
>The author deliberately gave the two now adult girls matching bracelets in the epilogue (and placed their hands in such a way so as to make the bracelets visible to the reader)

I don't know how you could read this any other way.
>>
Washio's first love was a boy.
>>
File: img000045.jpg (2MB, 2401x1610px) Image search: [Google]
img000045.jpg
2MB, 2401x1610px
Goddamn it, Tsukasa was my favorite girl and it turns out she's a het-slut and gets a boyfriend. Fuck this shit
>>
>>2348271
Are the fags together?
>>
>>2348173
>Only we don't fucking know if it does, do we? We're scrabbling at matching bracelets.
Also tea flavored cream, in last chapter Kotooka's mom said it was the most delicious of what Hotooka made and noted that the secret is to think about your precious person. And we know that tea flavor is Washio's fav.
So athour hinted a few times that Washio and Kotooka is end game.
>>
>>2348769
>Hotooka
*Kotooka
>>
>>2348380
Don't know, doesn't seem to say either way.
>>
>>2349340
I don't follow the comic so I have no empathy for those bitches.
>>
>>2349354
If you haven't read it why are you in the thread? Though you're right they are indeed bitches
>>
>>2348271
Assuming that confirms she has a boyfriend, maybe she was just being teased for still being single.
>>
Is it too much to ask for the author to at least let them acknowledge each other's feelings and go from there... I was hoping to see Tsukasa's reaction when she finds out Mikage likes her.
Basically nothing resolved in the end feelings wise, considering the mini comics on the cover pages aren't really canon. 50 hours wasted on reading this for nothing, life over.
Thread posts: 89
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.