[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Netsuzou Trap/NTR thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 353
Thread images: 15

File: ntr yuho.jpg (112KB, 550x800px) Image search: [Google]
ntr yuho.jpg
112KB, 550x800px
Netsuzou Trap/NTR thread
>>
new chap?
>>
>>2328235
hopefully soon
>>
>>2328223
hetshit and bislut
>>
Isnt the new chap out on the 15th?
>>
There's an event this Saturday at ufotable Theater

https://twitter.com/hikaruufo/status/859377561280761856
>>
>>2328367
The raws will out day 14.
>>
>>2328407
Yes, they will show more details about the anime, probably the PV will be showed too.
https://www.creatorsinpack.com/news/2236#mno
>>
>>2328245
Stay mad purityfag.
>>
File: 1471291949208.jpg (53KB, 396x238px) Image search: [Google]
1471291949208.jpg
53KB, 396x238px
>>2328665
>being a purityfag is a good thing
>If a girl in a story gets the dick, then she isn't a lesbian
Fucking kek.
>>
>>2328665
So octave isn't Yuri.
>>
>>2328665
The qualifications of who is a lesbian isn't determined by some kind of purity chart where 99.9% or lower is in bi territory. There are those that don't discover they are gay until they've experimented, and there are those who know they are gay but end up having relationships with men either due to societal pressure to be "normal" or, in Hotaru's case, being forced or threatened to.
Purity in lesbians should only truly matter if you need them for a blood sacrifice or something.
>>
>>2328682
It was because main girl disliked the het sex part, similiar to other blonde MC girl who did it once with her bf at that time and gone for girls fully next finding het sex boring.

Het sex in yuri manga is good if it happens once as testing stage and that's all.
>>
>>2328687
>in Hotaru's case, being forced or threatened to.
That's in Fujiwara case. What about the others?
>>
What about Happy Sugar life where the protag has fucked possibly up to a hundred guys but now is in complete love with a loli.?
>>
Or the new age gap doujin where the girl gets with her friend's mother
>>
>>2328716
That one's in the "apparently" category. We've never seen any actual evidence it was ever the case.
>>
>>2328715
What others? She lost her virginity to Fujiwara
>>
>>2328716
Wasn't she molested as a child by her aunt?
>>
>>2328715
It's pretty predictable it'll have been a combination of getting pestered because of her looks, not valuing herself, and hoping to get Yuma's attention. It's obvious she's always been attracted to Yuma, and has no real feelings for the boys she dated (which is why Fujiwara was convenient, because he doesn't care).
>>
>>2328752
Are all those manga's filled with fucking sociopaths though?
>>
>>2328752
>western games
who cares
>>
>>2328752
>Series with bisluts and het sex
Realistic representation
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>2328776
Except Yuma is neither bi nor hetero.
She really doesn't give a fuck about Takeda.
>>
>>2328776
Shitposting
>>
>>2328600
>purityfag
Stop saying this like it's a bad thing
>>
>>2328800
When they stop acting like autists it'll stop being bad.
>>
>>2328803
Not wanting hetero sex in yuri isn't autist. I like NTR but it's a very valid complaint
>>
>>2328819
You liking NTR shows you aren't one, also shows you don't understand why they're considered autistic. It's because of their incessant rage about a girl so much as looking at a guy or just a guy even being in a setting as part of the background. They think a single guy's presence, even if it's so far removed from the actual characters, taints the entire thing. They hate nuance and are very black/white in their thinking. You're not in the mind of a purityfag so it'll be hard for you to understand why they're considered autistic unless you see one having a fit.
>>
>>2328819
There aren't het sex scenes in NTR, maybe you really are autistic
>>
File: 1465948722758.png (352KB, 533x526px) Image search: [Google]
1465948722758.png
352KB, 533x526px
>>2328829
>There aren't het sex scenes in NTR
Just because the scenes aren't shown, doesn't mean that doesn't have anon...
>>
>>2328829
>het sex scenes in NTR
hotaru has been aftersexed by douchebag mcgee a few times now.
>>
>>2328834
And?
>>2320463
>>2328716
Are these works non-yuri because the girls had het sex?
>>
>>2328800
It is a bad thing. If someone feels that yuri stories inherently shouldn't involve heterosexual sex, that really does mean they have some kind of emotional issue going on.
>>
>>2328803
They remind me of the sayakafags that ruin the yagakimi thread.
>>
>>2328716
She is a psychopath, that's a pretty different case
She fucked guys left and right because she thought she could find a way to feel things this way, it didn't work
>>
>>2328858
Kuroko is also a psychopath and she's a confident lesbian.
>She fucked guys left and right because she thought she could find a way to feel things this way, it didn't work
It sounds a little similar to Hotaru's case
>>
Every time an NTR thread is created, certain faggots will pop up to reminds us how we should all feel ashamed for liking a story that dares to involve something different than cute girls doing cute stuff.

Seriously cancerous faggots, get out or kys.
>>
Why purityfags always have to screw up NTR threads? It's every single time, fucking Jesus. They need to calm down their autism and stay away from the things that they don't like.
>>
>>2328893
At this point they are getting close to the level of autism from that extreme anti crack shipper from Madoka threads.
>>
>>2328725
Sato has on multiple occasions said she doesn't do it anymore. The first chapter starts off with her nonchalantly admitting to her friend that she can't even remember if a boy in question is someone she's fooled around with before, because she's fooled around with so many.
>>
Thanks for reminding me why I need to continue avoiding all the NTR threads.
This is the only series where I just grab a new chapter and ignore any discussion whatsoever since it always ends up as cancerous as this one.
Good riddance.
>>
>>2328966
Unfortunatly some autistics always ruin the threads.
>>
File: C_BYMSgUMAA0xd0.jpg (402KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
C_BYMSgUMAA0xd0.jpg
402KB, 1536x2048px
>>
File: IMG_0349.jpg (220KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0349.jpg
220KB, 900x1200px
>>
>>2328987
You are me anon?
>>
>>2328984
Isn't the other way around?
>>
>>2328998
Maybe.
>>
>>2328800
>not realizing that it's cancer
Stay mad purityfag
>>
File: C_FkPhZUMAAygzX.jpg (349KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
C_FkPhZUMAAygzX.jpg
349KB, 1536x2048px
>>
>>2329749
Now that seems right. Is this fan art or made by Kodama?
>>
>>2329771
Made by Kodama, it's from her twitter.
>>
>>2328873
> how we should all feel ashamed for liking a story that dares to involve something different than cute girls doing cute stuff
People complain not because of that, but because of the het. Plus there are good yuri stories which have drama and realism without needing to add het. I do like this manga though, purityfags sometimes can get stupid
>>
>>2328599
Ugh, I have wait until between 5-6 AM to hear anything
>>
Kodama is a male lol
>>
>>2329789
Oh.
Thanks.
>>
>>2329838
No she is not. There is a picture on twitter of her signing up autographs but face doesn't show.
And also she draws herself as a woman in those extra.
So stfu with your newfagging trolling
>>
>Why are some tariffs mad at this series?
Well it obviously the het sex. But let me go and explain it Even more. Why exactly do you think yurifags hate het in this place so much. Because it's the only place they trust het stuff not to be in. If you literally search up "yuri hentai" what exactly are you expecting to see, mostly yuri, right?, no and here's were the hets become the problem, they're literally everywhere, there is no secret that the majority of people like het stuff, but their are people that honestly don't and try their best to avoid it. Either yurifags or yurifags. But that's abit harder then you think. So let's get back to the search, when you search yuri hentai, thing you expect to see is mostly yuri, but you'll see het stuff the most. And then here comes the traps, you know that video that looks like 100% yuri, and you click it just figure out it's a trap, yah, that, it first starts off with yuri your exacting but then some guy steps in and ruins it all. And this doesn't happen once or twicw, but multiple times in every single thing that has to do with sex. Even if it's not sex related, even if it's just a simple romance story, some guy always comes in and ruins it. Then the guys who notice this gets sick of it and try to go to a place where they can trust to have 100% yuri. That's what /u/ for. But guess what,
>This
After all that time getting fucked over by hets, they come into the one place they tried to hide in. And that's where this story gets it's problems. It's not the story plot or the girls, it's that guy that they keep on mentioning they had sex with. And it's a bigger problem to some people then you may think. To some if not a lot of yurifags they get pretty temp up because it's exactly what they tried to avoid. You don't even need to show the het sex. The fact that they know it's constantly happening makes them feel more uncomfortable with this story,

Well I'm not shur if I'm correct but this might be the case.
>>
>>2330068
Sorry if some words are misspelled. I wrote this in the dark and was speed writing it so I might of made a lot of minor mistakes, I'll go back and fix it.

Again very sorry.
>>
>>2330068
>Why are some yurifags mad at this series?
Well it obviously the het sex. But let me go and explain it Even more. Why exactly do you think yurifags hate het in this place so much. Because it's the only place they trust to not see het stuff. If you literally search up "yuri hentai" what exactly are you expecting to see, mostly yuri, right?, no, and here's were the hets become the problem, they're literally everywhere, there is no secret that the majority of people like het stuff, but their are people that honestly don't and try their best to avoid it. Either yurifags or yaoifags. But that's abit harder then you think. So let's get back to the search, when you search yuri hentai, you expect to see is mostly yuri, but you'll see het stuff the most. And then here comes the traps, you know that video that looks like 100% yuri, and you click it just to figure out it's a trap, yah, that, it first starts off with yuri your exacting but then some guy steps in and ruins it all. And this doesn't happen once or twicw, but multiple times in every single thing that has to do with sex. Even if it's not sex related, even if it's just a simple romance story, some guy always comes in and ruins it. Then the guys who notice this gets sick of it and try to go to a place where they can trust to have 100% yuri. That's what /u/ for. But guess what,
>This
After all that time getting fucked over by hets, they come into the one place they tried to hide in. And that's where this story gets it's problems. It's not the story plot or the girls, it's that guy that they keep on mentioning they had sex with. And it's a bigger problem to some people then you may think. To some if not a lot of yurifags they get pretty temp up because it's exactly what they tried to avoid. You don't even need to show the het sex. The fact that they know it's constantly happening makes them feel more uncomfortable with this story,

Well I'm not shur if I'm correct but this might be the case.
>>
>>2330071
Fucking delete your old post since you felt the need to edit the dumb thing
>>
>>2330071
You can delete your post if it's not too old.
>>
>>2330074
>hating het
That is the retarded point.
You are saying that het relationships is a bad thing in the yuri world, but that what happens irl. You can't exclude a thing that will be always present in the society. The het relationships will be always present with the gays relationships in the world, even if you doesn't like it. I don't agree that the yuri mangas needs to follow a path that needs to exclude the normal to create something that doesn't actually exist (like only women's world). They can show in differens ways how a woman can discover that she likes the same sex.
It doesn't exist something like "I born gay", the people needs to be presented to a situation that she realises that she feels that way. The society likes to put the het thing as the right and the only correct choice in your head, then it's normal that most of gays, lesbians and bixesual people start following that path before they realize what they really like. That's why I think that being mad to something you always will need to live together is retarded, you need to accept that they exist and always will. If you can't like that, go read the yuri mangas that het doesn't exist, stop doing shitpost in the thread of the thing that you doesn't like but there are people that likes and stop trying convince and influence people that something normal is wrong.
I think is too much autism denying the het thing, sorry.
>>
>>2330074
Yuri is not actually a genre aimed at people who have a weird maturity issue that means they can't stand the thought of a girl having sex with a man. It's as bad as a standard purityfag, the ones who can't stand the thought of a girl not being a virgin, saying they trust harem to only feature girls who are virgins and will only fall in love with the protagonist.
>>
>>2330045
>All that amount of men and almost no women watching the netsuzou's event, w-what that means?

How did the men know about it?
>>
>>2330045
That you're an idiot who posted a picture of a crowd of guys on /u/.
>>
>>2330045
Japan's yuri fanbase is mostly male. There's definitely women mind you, but as far as any in-person event goes like a comiccon section its probably 95% men
>>
So there wasn't a PV in the event then? I want a fucking PV.
>>
>>2330161
It's more usually like 60-90% depending on what the event is. Although in the case of the NTR event, the thing most likely to bring some more women to it would have been having the male VAs there.
>>
>>2330094
I agree with you anon. Besides it's been already two fucking years. It's their fault they still keep coming back and treat het like bad writing.
It is not bad writing. I don't like het sex scenes either, but at least Kodama was smart enough to not actually draw them.
>>
>>2330176
I'm not so sure. Why would women who like Yuri (girls) would want to go there for the male vas.

I kinda think, even though Yuri Hime had published their buyers statistics and said a large portion of them were female, maybe they are a bit ashamed to physically attend those events?
Let's be real, it is an ecchi lesbian manga.
>>
>>2330162
Seriously, I thought that would have been a great opportunity
>>
>>2330223
A lot of the people who read this story are Takeda fans, presumably girls who find him cute
>>
>>2330223
Most of the female otaku who are into yuri aren't lesbians with no interest in men. Most of them are going to be general otaku who are into other things as well as yuri. And the ones most likely to attend an event are the ones who like going to events to see VAs.
>>
>>2330260
This is weird. As straight women, they are supposedly have to be repulsed by fxf sex and ecchi stuff.
There are tons of het mangas with guys like Takeda. So why would these otakus have to endure watching two girls fucking just for a plain male character that exist everywhere and who is going to be cucked in the end?

I'm not convinced.
>>
>>2330310
No, being a straight woman doesn't mean being too homophobic to enjoy yuri manga.
>>
>>2330315
Homophobic is different than enjoying. Someone can totally be straight and have no problem with gay people, but they are unable to enjoy gay erotica.
>>
>>2330344
Pretty much. I find myself completely unable to enjoy BL and yet I have absolutely zero problems with homo guys.
>>
>>2330344
Being repulsed is more than just not enjoying. If someone is repulsed by drawings such as in NTR that's a degree of homophobia.

And it isn't weird for straight women even to enjoy such drawings (despite the dumb ideas about sexuality that anons often have). Also, there's much more to Netsuzou Trap than just the fanservice scenes.
>>
>>2330353
So if they are not homophobic, straight and able to enjoy fxf rrotica, why didn't they go to the event?
By your words they have no reason not to go, at least some of them, since they are also interested in the story in general and not only the male vas?
>>
>>2330383
The vast majority of people who enjoy the manga didn't bother to show at the event. The chance to see someone like Daisuke Ono is the sort of thing that gets female otaku to turn up though.
>>
>>2330385
>being this much in denial
>>
>>2330391
About what?
>>
>>2330391
Denial? Daisuke Ono is insanely popular among female otaku.
>>
>>2331230
Dude you just don't get it. You mean to tell me that the females who read NTR are Interested to it because of the males characters and voice actors.

Sure it will also attract female otakus who will go there only for this. But the main female base reads it exactly for what it is. Lesbian ecchi.
So pretending that females didn't go to the event because no muh male dose, is just stupid.
>>
>>2331588
There are female otaku who read Netsuzou Trap, right? A higher % than seen in the crowd photos of the event anyway. Or is that something you want to disagree with?

They're probably not just reading it for "lesbian ecchi", as it's also appealing in a shoujo relationship manga dorodoro story way.

Anyway, their reason for reading NTR doesn't particularly make a big difference. A big reason for otaku attending events of that sort are to see people like VAs. That's not to say all readers or even a majority care about seeing VAs, but it's a big thing for event attendance. Male VAs like Daisuke Ono make it more likely that female otaku will show up. If you think NTR being a yuri manga means that doesn't apply, because you think they'll overwhelming not be interested in men, you've got an accurate idea about the fanbase.
>>
>>2331594
>you've got an accurate idea about the fanbase.
*inaccurate
>>
>>2331594
So you mean to tell me that the majority of females who buy Yuri Hime every month are female otakus that read yuri for the otaku shake of it and for the side males, and not because they actually like lesbian stuff.
Got it.
>>
>>2331606
No, I'm saying that they aren't otaku who ONLY like lesbian stuff, which is a very different point.
>>
>>2331623
So if they also like lesbian stuff, why didn't they go to the event? Since there was something that interested them too.

Or their preference for lesbian stuff is so weak compared to their desire for some popular voice actors that were only announced way later than the manga was released.
>>
>>2331628
Why do you even think it matters why they didn't attend the event? What is speculating about that supposed to be lead to? We can see there weren't many women there.
>>
>>2331630
Because someone asked why there were no women there and I said my opinion.
It's not like it matters that much anyway.
>>
Only more 3 or 4 days to the raws out.
>>
>>2330094
Couldn't have said it any better anon
>>
>>2330094
You're bullshit because I personally had liked crushed on girls since I was 4. Half of the lesbians friends I have had never dated any guy themselves, most of whom realized they're gay between 12-14 y/o.

I guess it depends on which country you're in and whether you're raised in a city or rural areas, but the fact remains is that there are many lesbians who never questioned themselves nor experimented with guys. If you think people like us are unreal fiction, then you must be a poor fuck who live in a backward community.
>>
>>2333411
So half the lesbians you know have dated guys? That's more qualifying than disproving Anon's point.
>>
>>2333411
But you can't deny that absolutely most lesbians are conflicted by society, no matter where the fuck you live. The girls in this manga represent a population of women that find out their sexuality through hardship in society. The fact that you're pissed by this reality is that you're a cancerous purityfag that hates on everything that doesn't fit their bland taste.
>>
>>2330094
Hetfags --->/out/
>>
>>2333441
No one is saying they're het, anon. They're just telling people like you to stop shitting on their threads.
>>
>>2333411
Not all lesbians have only dated women. Stop with this superiority complex.
Society is still pretty heteronormative, and a lot of gay people force themselves to be straight or don't even realize it right away.
You are not a superior lesbian because you have only been with women.
>>
File: R_bNKW_SDPVol.2_043.jpg (345KB, 1280x1816px) Image search: [Google]
R_bNKW_SDPVol.2_043.jpg
345KB, 1280x1816px
>>2333611
I am gold star
>>
>>2333437
First of all, if you're talking about absolute number then sure, most lesbians in the world are burdened by social pressure to be straight. But that's a useless parameter to talk about as much as "why isn't this manga depict poor people/starving children when 80% world population are living in poverty? How unrealistic!" A retarded strawman.

Secondly, I wasn't the one you're talking to, you dumb fuck. The only one who is pissed by reality is you. I simply replied to point out your narrow knowledge of the world that had been born from misconception, most likely due to living in a shithole of a country and read outdated fiction. I am living in a reality where most lesbians including myself never misunderstood what we liked, and most realized their own sexuality as soon as they reached puperty. There are still plenty pressure to stay in the closet, sure. but nobody is mental enough to date a guy just to see a "what if" anymore. We're like all the straight girls and guys who aren't interested in romance will simply stay single instead of forcing themselves to date. Because over here, nobody gives a fuck if you never dated, so everyone will just assume you prefer solidarity if you keep your same-sex relationship a secret. And from my talk with lesbians in other countries on the internet, that seems to be the normal course of action too.

Tl;dr: read whatever you like, but don't use "reality" to justify your fetish for a certain scenario. It's not the reality of everyone.
>>
>>2333870
>but nobody is mental enough to date a guy just to see a "what if" anymore.
You just said half the lesbians you know have dated guys. Statistically, lesbian teenagers are much more likely to end up pregnant than straight ones, so there must be quite a bit of that going on.
>>
>>2333411
>>2333877
>>2333870
>>2333437

Hey faggots, why don't you take your shitty conversation to /lgbt/ where it belongs.
>>
Stop relying and report. This case is mental.
>>
Can't wait for the anime.
>>
>>2333870
>fetish
If what anon said is a "fetish" then Im pretty sure wanting every girl in a yuri manga to be a pure virgin with a lesbian harem qualifies as a fetish as well, nee san
Also, back to >>>/lgbt/
>>
>>2333870
>if you had trouble getting out of the closet, you must be a poor fuck living in a shithole country!
Kek these faggots take yuri manga to a whole new level
>>2333879
This
>>2333899
When was it coming out tho?
>>
>>2333926
July of this year.
>>
>>2333857
source?
>>
New chapter will out later today, can't wait.
>>
>>2335762
>today
time flies. can't wait
>>
>>2335762
But isn't Yuri Hime releases every 17th of the month?
>>
>>2335963
The chineses release the raws some days earlier than the release date from Japan.
>>
>>2335966
Are they out?
>>
>>2335969
Not yet, it will come out in a few hours.
>>
I don't suppose anyone has the raws for 15?
>>
>>2336023
Here anon https://mega.nz/#!BhJSAQBB!JJ46-5TbMXvT_0Ru68gVvfzIThramp3DQsuRp1927As
>>
>>2336027
Thanks, friend.
>>
WHEN
>>
Will Fujiwara finally expose them? I've been waiting since they teased it.
>>
>>2336078
I'm still waiting for Yuma to embrace her inner Sato and pull a box-cutter on Fujiwara.
>>
>>2336078
Weird thing is that's literally the only leverage he has. All Yuma has to do is admit to herself she feels nothing for Takeda, come out, and he'd have nothing.

I mean, it's either she comes out on her own terms, lets Takeda off lightly, and deals with what people think of her then, or have her reputation completely destroyed by Fujiwara making her look like a cheating whore, which would hurt both her and Takeda.

The answer should be obvious
>>
>>2336093
She doesn't even know about it though. Both she and Hotarun think the picture was deleted.
>>
>>2336093
I think you might lack an understanding of the social implications coming out as a homosexual would be for Yuma and Hotaru.

Even if the setting wasn't Japan, or if the Japanese were less judgemental of homosexuals, you have to remember that both Yuma and Hotaru are teenagers and, as such, they're likely rather insecure and lacking enough maturity to accept themselves and ignore what others might think.

There's also >>2336100
Fujiwara will likely show it to Takeda. The blow will be hard, since Yuma thinks that picture no longer exists, so, she isn't prepared for what Fujiwara might do.
So, once that information gets disclosed to Takeda by a party other than Yuma herself, even if she comes to terms with it and tries to tell him the truth, he might take it negatively.

If Fujiwara make that picture public, both Yuma and Hotaru will be having one hell of a time.
>>
>>2336165
>Fujiwara will likely show it to Takeda
More likely Fujiwara would have someone else start spreading it over social media to keep his own hands clean.

And showing it to Takeda probably would only make him break up with Yuma, showing it to everyone would destroy her.
>>
>>2336190
Yuma and Takeda aren't dating anymore, they are just hanging out as friends (though Takeda still hopes she'll eventually change her mind). But yeah I can't imagine Fujiwara will show it to Takeda, who already has the impression that Yuma is being mislead by someone.

All that would end up doing is turning Takeda (or whoever else) on Hotaru. Hotaru is already completely alone and disliked by at least some of her peers. I can't imagine one more person thinking she's awful or insulting her is going to do much, and her being forced farther away from Yuma is just par for the course.

Hotarun is a paragon of suffering.
>>
Were raws supposed to come out today?
>>
>>2336212

Eventually.
>>
WHARE
>>
are raws out?
>>
>>2336612
>>2336636
Not yet, maybe will out soon. Because now is monday there.
>>
>>2336190
>More likely Fujiwara would have someone else start spreading it over social media to keep his own hands clean.
He cannot keep his hands clean.
He's the one who took that picture, and he supposedly deleted it.
There's no reason for anyone else to have it.

If that pic gets released, he'll be the one and only suspect.
>>
http://natalie.mu/comic/news/232496

There's a prescreening on 6/25
>>
File: news_xlarge_netsuzoutrap_2nd.jpg (120KB, 640x833px) Image search: [Google]
news_xlarge_netsuzoutrap_2nd.jpg
120KB, 640x833px
>That pic.
My heart will be crazy.
>>
>>2336755
Hotaru looks so different in that pic.
>>
>>2336781
Yes, but I think that they are showing her cute side there. I don't want that everything be moe.
>>
I don't want that the anime be a short, the anon from /a/ keep saying that will be, but I don't know. I'll only believe in that when they reveal more details of the anime.
>>
File: Hotarun.png (550KB, 1365x774px) Image search: [Google]
Hotarun.png
550KB, 1365x774px
>>2336781
>>2336783
Ah yes, I see the problem.

Hotarun's hair is a bit thin and also she doesn't look dead inside.
>>
>>2330161
Who is this idiot to say such a thing?
At the last Girl's Love Festival, what I saw was that the event was full of girls, and very few men.
The yuri fanbase is mostly female in Japan. This idiot is confusing the yuri with the lesbian porn from USA.
>>
>>2336861
I've actually been to them and it's mostly dudes. did you go to the last one? and why are you getting offended anyways
>>
>>2336093
Well even if she came out, those pictures surfacing would still be bad. Because they show them in weird positions.
Kinda similar with straight girls nudes surfacing. Everyone knows they are straight but it still is embarrassing.
>>
>>2336818
It's not her hair. Her face is very changed. Like a moe character who looks like her but isn't. Hope they fix this in anime and also add her original expressions.
I'd really hate it if they turn NTR into moe echhi anime with no regards to the story.
Also
>Hotarun
It's Hotaru.
>>
File: 1453455877231.png (122KB, 410x498px) Image search: [Google]
1453455877231.png
122KB, 410x498px
>>2336909
>>
>>2336909
>they turn NTR into moe echhi anime with no regards to the story
If only.
>>
>>2336909
>moe echhi anime with no regards to the story.
Anon please, you can only improve this story so much.
>>
>>2336921
At least it has relationship development. It is not something like Sono Hanabira
>>
>>2336972
Are you seriously bashing SonoHana?
>>
>>2336975
Not them, but I always found the series incredibly bland.
>>
The chineses are late with the raws this time, hm.
>>
>>2336975
Didn't know it was some type of untouchable Deity? And not their thread.
But I'm not bashing it, I'm just saying it is only porn.
>>
>>2337092
It isn't but saying NTR has relationship development over SonoHana is fucking laughable
>>
>>2336818
The character design totally missed the mark. Kodama's dead fish eyes is her signature. How can the anime disregard that?!
>>
File: character_capture_2.png (59KB, 736x260px) Image search: [Google]
character_capture_2.png
59KB, 736x260px
>>2337386
It isn't so bad to be honest.
>>
I really hope that the raws outs soon.
>>
>>2337291
That's your opinion.
>>
>>2337386
It's not only about the design. These eyes are giving off the specific vibe for Hotarus character. The sneakiness etc...i really hope they draw Hotaru like the manga
>>
>>2337653
Nah. Hotaru is beta as fuck right now. Sure she looked like that in the beginning but right now we can see what she really is.
>>
I just saw the promo pic on ANN. Is NTR trap some kind of ecchi or are they lewding it like they did with Sakura Trick?
>>
File: 095.jpg (673KB, 1350x1920px) Image search: [Google]
095.jpg
673KB, 1350x1920px
>>2337665
The manga is actually basically just the same Yuru Yuri.
>>
>>2337657
There was a character change since two chapters ago. I don't like this one very much...
Also I don't think this is her real character. It's prob just Kodama trying to make NTR more "yuri-like" for the industry
>>
>>2337700
That is the real her anon, since the beginning. She was only acting cold and aggressive because with the way that she was, she never got Yuma's attention and to not to show her suffering.
>>
Weird that raws are taking so long.
>>
>>2337724
Yes, I think the chineses will not deliver the raws earlier this month. Dammit.
We will have to wait for the magazine release tomorrow.
>>
>>2337705
Dude you are slow...just because she wanted Yuma's attention doesn't mean she wasn't manipulative as well.
She even got into a relationship with an asshole for her own gain. She is not innocent.
>>
>>2337756
I didn't say that she wasn't manipulative and innocent. She knows what she does and I'm not denying anything that she did, I only said that her true self is that cute side of hers.
>>
>>2337762
I don't really agree.
I believe Hotaru has many sides to herself, all of which are true.
Both the manipulative person and the cute girl are real to her. Which one she wants to be the most is another issue, but both sides are very real to her character.
>>
>>2338082
>I believe Hotaru has many sides to herself, all of which are true.

And none of which did anything wrong.
>>
>>2337762
Tho is a childish way of thinking.
People are not black or white. The fact that she did these manipulations means that this part is also her real self.
>>
No raws yet?
>>
oh shit, /u/ btfo!
>>
>>2338302
Congratulations Hotaru!
>>
>>2338302
what the fuck
>>
>>2338302
So she's getting married...
>>
>>2338310
No, she said she might have gotten pregnant.
>>
>>2338311
Fujiwara is gonna dump her for that...
>>
>>2338302
She's probably just lying to push Yuma away.
>>
>>2338302
https://twitter.com/powder705/status/864783749027737600
So that was about this page?

>>2338314
Yeah. Typical cliffhanger in this series.
>>
a part of me just died from what Hotaru said
>>
>>2338302
>just like my mexican soap operas
sasuga kodama naoko
>>
>>2338302
Who really cares at this point?
Kodama will do everything to drag it and not make them be together till last chapter as her signature move in her stories.

I'm not really surprised since I bet Fujiwara as his next step of blackmail/deal wanted to do it without protection so it could happen.

But as a result we will get a happy yuri family with a kid in last chapter if that's the route Kodama want to roll with this. She wasn't afarid to add heterorape in her past stories so this is not really surprising.
>>
Citrus >>>>>>> this shit
>>
I highly doubt Hotaru is actually pregnant. It seems like the usual cliffhanger to extend the story more
>>
>>2338356
is "false pregnancy" the new "misunderstandings for the sake to drag the story"trope?
>>
>>2338302
full raws where?
and what a bullshit!!!
>>
>>2338329
Well, if she doesn't warp this story soon, it'll be a pretty shitty anime. I mean, worse than usual.

This manga could be interesting if it was actually just about girls cheating on their boyfriends. Or if the girls at least did something at all. So far it seems like Fujiwara is the only one moving the plot, what is awful for a Yuri manga. Hotaru looked interesting at the start, but now she's just another damsel in distress.

How long until people start complaining and it gets canceled like Yuri Danshi?
>>
>>2338353
It's not a wonder, but at least the girls aren't that stupid there. And Yuzu is cute. At least Citrus anime will come after this trainwreck.
>>
>>2338363
>Or if the girls at least did something at all. So far it seems like Fujiwara is the only one moving the plot,
That's not remotely true.
>>
This maybe a retarded question but I can't find Chapter 17 translated anywhere. Has it been translated yet?
>>
>>2338368
They're always in his hands and do nothing to change that. Hell, even that girl that was raped in that other Kodama manga had more attitude than Yuma and Hotaru.
>>
>>2338372
>They're always in his hands and do nothing to change that.
That really isn't what has been happening. Most of the plot is driven by Hotaru's moves on Yuma and Yuma's responses to what Hotaru has been doing.
>>
Are the raws out ? Cannot find it on chinese forum.
>>
>>2338374
It's available to buy
>>
>i have to stay with him because pregananant

who okay'd this plotline
>>
>>2338378
Your assumptions?
>>
>>2338376
Where please. I tried amazon.co.jp but i cannot buy it (i would like) : not available for european customer.

Do you have a tip to buy kindle version here ?
>>
How can I buy that? I tried a lot and can't make a global account on that, they block my country to buy it. If someone teachs me I will buy.
>>
>>2338383
Get a Tenso account to get a Japanese address to use
>>
>>2338381
>>2338383

Use a Japanese address.
After some then they won't let you buy anymore. Use VPN then.
>>
>>2338353
>>2338364
Any yuri manga >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Shitrus
>>
>>2338390
This.
>>
>>2338391
We're not talking about yuri mangas. We're talking about NTR.
>>
>>2338390
Thanks. I tried, but i need a vpn it seems.
>>
>>2338383
>Supporting this shit
>>
>>2338386
>>2338390
Thank you anons, I will try to do that.

>>2338399
>Implying that I can't support something that I like
Fuck off.
>>
>>2338400
>I like girls getting fucked by guys
>>/a/
>>
>>2338406
And people watch WWII films because they like the Nazis.
>>
I bought the magazine, I'll rip the raws now.
>>
>>2338398
If you can click in buying the Kindle version but it won't let you buy, you just need VPN. If you can't even click in buying or can't even see the Kindle version, you're not using a Japanese address.

>>2338399
They're buying the YH, anyway. So they're not supporting only this.
>>
>>2338409
thx
>>
>>2338409
cool thanks.
>>
Netsuzou Trap 19 raws
https://m.imgur.com/a/kWeXB
>>
>if Hotaru dumps Fujiwara, Yuma is literally going to raise her wife's son
BRAVO KODAMA
>>
>>2338416
thanks

what happens
>>
>>2338358
It may be a trick from Hotaru to keep Yuma away from her because Fujiwara is blackmailing her.

Can't believe everyone immediately buys into this "pregnancy". Also If Hotaru was pregnant it would show later. It is too early for her to know anyway.
And even if this is true, she can always abort it.
>>
>>2338419
Yuma is thinking how much her relationship with Hotaru is like they're dating, more so than when she was with Takeda.
After cram school, Fujiwara has a go at Yuma again for not telling Takeda what's going on between her and Hotaru, thereby keeping Takeda's hopes up and leaving him worrying about Yuma.
Yuma tells Hotaru about it. Hotaru says not to worry, then distracts Yuma from the subject by fondling her breasts.
Hotaru says "It's fine. This is only for now" but Yuma doesn't hear it properly.
Yuma's pony-tailed friend has started dating her home tutor. She has been open with her parents about it.
That makes Yuma think about whether she would be open about whether she'd tell people if she were going out with Hotaru.
She's worried about where their relationship is and where it will go.
Another day, in class, Yuma, fiddling with the matching necklace, is being optimistic about being able to live with Hotaru and just tell other people they're best friends.
After that Hotaru says she's going to hospital because her period hasn't come and she might be pregnant.
>>
>>2338406
Maybe you should get out of NTR thread too then?
Since you are clearly not a fan of this manga.
>>
Magazine raws https://mega.nz/#!10QzWDoS!BnL0gSPmr2fXEdXE8-rd0cd5vTHz0Lp5upKlOiZypEU

Good quality raws

http://imgur.com/a/R8TW8
>>
>>2338427
Oh boy, it's so stupid, but I actually want to see how this trainwreck will finish.
>>
>inbe4 oops it was just a joke Yuma-chan
>>
>>2338417
>>if Hotaru dumps Fujiwara, Yuma is literally going to raise her wife's son
>BRAVO KODAMA
I wouldn't mind that but I hope it would at least be a girl, we don't need another mini male Fujiwara to roam free.
>>
>>2338410
I tried with a japanese adress but i CAN not buy. :( So i ma doomed.
>>
>>2338434
To be honest it would still be Fujiwaras child, so it is bad either way. I really don't think she is pregnant though. So ems like the threesome bluff Kodama pulled before.
And seriously kek at the people who got surprised and offended by this chapter. We already know they were doing it since the beginning.
>>
Someone wants to translate the chapter? I'm the editor anon.
>>
>>2338429
Friend can you post next month preview pages? So I can know if we will have Citrus next month
>>
>>2338441
Here http://i.imgur.com/GFZszHM.jpg
>>
>>2338427
>It's fine. This is only for now

What did she mean by that?
>>
>>2338427
>After that Hotaru says she's going to hospital because her period hasn't come and she might be pregnant.

I just burst out laughing

>>2338426
>And even if this is true, she can always abort it.

God, this series is not equipped to handle abortions at all
>>
>>2338453
>God, this series is not equipped to handle abortions at all
ikr

i really want them to abort this plotline
>>
>>2338448
Thank you, I am happier noww
>>
>>2338427
What Fujiwara and Yuma were talking about?
>>
>>2338480
read it again
>>
>>2338449

One would assume it means that she doesn't think it will last.

Either she thinks Yuma is caught up in the moment and will abandon her eventually, or she believes some other circumstance will put and end to the current situation.

For instance, it's possible she really is planning on moving away and the comment about the two room apartment was just to cover her trail. Or that Fujiwara's blackmailing has gotten more serious.

Or maybe her self-worth has dipped low enough that she's considering suicide to give Yuma an out from the whole mess. Not enough series have failed suicide attempts.
>>
>>2338453
Agreed. The most serious thing happening would be a miscarriage. Or She's just late. Or she's barren. What a stupid turn of events this turned out to be
>>
>>2338453
They already have het blackmailing sex. I agree it would go too far with actual pregnancy though...
>>
She's obviously planning to get out of Yuma's life, because she thinks she's causing Yuma problems. She got some time to at least enjoy being with Yuma acting like lovers, but with Fujiwara threatening to cause damage to Yuma's life, Hotaru is probably having to act now.
>>
>>2338497
Her period is probably late, I'd be surprised if they went the pregnant road but honestly even more surprised if they made an abortion if that was the case
>>
>>2338511
She said her period's late. She's probably lying.
>>
>>2338494
Dammit, I don't wanna that she off herself...
>>
>>2338552
I doubt that's where this is going.
>>
>>2338552
The idea that she would is pretty random. The foreshadowing is wrong for that. For instance, she wouldn't need to be working to save up money.
>>
>>2338554
>>2338557
I don't know, she really wants to get out of Yuma's life. I don't doubt that she kills herself after she moves out. Most of her life was only suffering.
>>
>>2338429
Thanks anon
>>
>>2338511
I also think it would go so far if it was the case, I hope they don't go to this road, there is other ways to keep this going in a good road, actually, it would be great if we could see they going to dates or trying to live together
>>
>>2338568
It's just not that sort of manga. It will end once the conflict is resolved and it's not really good writing to do otherwise.
>>
>>2338572
You not even know that.
>>
>>2338573
It's obvious.
>>
>>2338576
I don't think so, she can explore a lot of things in the manga yet.
>>
>>2338578
A professional mangaka is not going to agree with you. They wouldn't try to keep a manga like this going after the story that the characters were created for has run its course. Once there's no cliffhangers left, it'll be done.
>>
>>2338588
In that case Citrus should have ended after they started dating too. And a lot more mangas...
I do agree it would be better to just make a story short, rather than trying to squeeze more drama to extend it.

Right now it seems that the story is going on only because of Fujiwara. But maybe that's the author's mistake.
She could have found different ways to make it.

For example learn about Hotaru's familly. Then maybe add them dting, and then Fujiwara drama. You know, take some break from the Fujiwara, so when he comes back it will actually not be very forced.
>>
>>2338601
>In that case Citrus should have ended after they started dating too.
Sure, if you're an idiot who thought starting dating solved everything going on with Mei.

It didn't. That's why Citrus is still going.

>Right now it seems that the story is going on only because of Fujiwara. But maybe that's the author's mistake.
That's your poor grasp of the story. The main problem is Hotaru and Yuma telling each other their feelings.
>>
>>2338557
When I first mentioned it, it was really just meant as an example of her planning something. As much as I'd love the angst involved, nothing in the manga so far as suggested it's headed that way.

>>2338562
You aren't wrong. She doesn't really have anything in her life other than Yuma. She doesn't appear to have any sort of direction in terms of school or career, her mother is gone, her father is continually absent... Her life isn't great, without Yuma around there wouldn't really be anything to live for.
>>
>>2338302
What a retard lol
Time for Yuma to find someone else, unless she wants to deal with that.
>>
>>2338316
>tweet
Is Kodama asking forgiveness from her fans for that scene or is she asking her fans to have patience?
That line could go both ways......
>>
>>2338391
Here's your (You). Now run along...
>>
>>2338698
i hope she gets some backlash this is seriously the worst plotline she could pick.
>>
>>2338709
Am I the only one who thinks the whole pregnancy thing is rubbish from Hotaru.

She threw that ball to Yuma just when Yuma was having various issues.

My guess is that, for a while, Hotaru thought things might work out between Yuma and herself, but after seeing how Yuma was dealing with doubts and issues (like Fujiwara) she just decided to push her away, so that she wouldn't be hurt.

Her "pregnancy" might be the perfect excuse to get away from Yuma for good.
>>
Hotaru could be lying or this could be going Bitter Virgin route.

Anyway, last time a YH mangaka had to reassure fans on Twitter their series got the axe not long after. Hope we get a decent conclusion to this.
>>
>>2338736
If the pregnancy deal is just a lie from Hotaru, then Kodama has to solve this ruse rather quickly (at least for readers - Yuma can be kept in the dark).

Otherwise, things may go bad, since this type of drama isn't the type people like having to deal with.
>>
>>2338736
>their series got the axe not long after

It's time for her to just finish it already, anyway.
>>
>>2338736
>last time a YH mangaka had to reassure fans on Twitter their series got the axe not long after.

who was that?
>>
>>2338759
Yuri Danshi
>>
NTR is pretty popular. get ready for the wild ride to never end
>>
>>2338781
I think Yuri Danshi was more popular than NTR, though.
>>
>>2338783
I think you're not correct.
>>
>>2338783
Not exactly hard in comparison to NTR
>>
>>2338701
u mad bro? it's actually true
>>
>>2338761
really? i didn't knew that. How far did it go into the het train?
>>
>>2338810
i think the lesbian character fell for MC. well she wasn't a lesbian but just it was all in MCs head that she and some other girl were dating. pretty garbage series glad it's gone
>>
>>2338783
Got a source besides your ass?
>>
>>2338810
Anon's posting garbage. The YD sequel got cancelled because its vol 1 didn't sell well.
>>
>>2338861
It was the manga everyone thought it would get an anime at its time. Had at least two spin-off. I remember a lot of people on /u/ saying it was the most popular YH manga after Citrus.
>>
>>2338877
And after YrYr, of course.
>>
>>2338871
Because people started to get impacient about how after a lot of volumes, it didn't developed any yuri plot.
The same thing that'll soon happen with NTR
>>
>>2338877
Yet, It's cancelled and big name seiyuu are in the forthcoming NTR anime. A-List seiyuu like Ono get paid quite a bit, so they're obviously shucking out some serious money for this. They don't do that for unpopular things.

>>2338879
Yeah, obv. YRYR is a totally different thing w/ 3 seasons and 2 OVAs. NO question about that one.
>>
>>2338751
It seems like the kind of development that would only make someone bail on NTR if they should've bailed on it already or at least already not be being buying it. The fact it apparently pushes people's buttons so much, despite barely changing anything yet, seems more likely to make people need to know how it turns out.
>>
>>2338882
I'm not saying NTR is unpopular now. I'm saying one time Yuri Danshi was as popular, if not more than it.
Meaning, NTR can still fall hard if the readers get annoyed by it.
>>
>>2338881
You don't know why it didn't sell well. The fact you think people would be getting impatient about NTR just shows your speculation is moronic.
>>
>>2338889
>As many cliffhangers as ever
>Far more romantic yuri than before

Why would it have a hard time?
>>
>>2338889
True, Onee-sama. However, Yuri Danshi seemed to be popular at first and then declined. NTR seemed to not be a big thing and then gained popularity. Since Ichijinsha doesn't share sales information, there's really no way of knowing which one was more popular in its heyday. I know if I were writing a book or a comic or whatever, I'd rather it gain popularity over time than be a flash-in-a-pan and then it's gone.

Also, for those of you who think that it's Kodama who keeps stringing it out, TECHNICALLY, you're right b/c she's the author, but I'm FAIRLY SURE that Ichijinsha is pushing her and making her stretch it out b/c it's popular.
>>
Ideally it ends at vol 6, and the anime goes 2 episodes per volume (2 chapters per episode).
>>
>>2338905
>but I'm FAIRLY SURE that Ichijinsha is pushing her and making her stretch it out b/c it's popular.

And that will just make things worse.
Well, YH wants this series to promote their magazine with an anime, so they need to give a closure by then. Otherwise it will just leave a bad taste with viewers.
>>
>>2338918
Nah, they'd be stupid to end it before the anime. One of the main purposes of anime is to promote sales of the Manga/LN/whatever-source-material.
>>
>>2338919
Not in this case, though. YH made these two series to promote the magazine now that they went with a new format.

Also, ending manga together with the anime isn't even rare. Just look at Scum's Wish or ERASED. In fact, it's becoming more normal to do it nowadays.
>>
>>2338920
There are LOTS more that are for the promotion of a source. Scummy People and Erased are kinda the exceptions. However, it /does/ seem to be getting more popular than it was (it was pretty close to 0 anime like this before). Hell, their flagship YRYR has no end in site and the anime only made it more popular.
>>
>>2338905
People thinking NTR is strung out ought to read more manga and get some perspective.
>>
>>2338920
>>2338922
Actually, Scummy People was an experiment, too, being that the last chaper AND the last episode came out at roughly the same time.

>>2338924
This is very true, Onee-sama.
>>
>>2338922
I watch a lot of anime and modern anime seems to avoid ending with really open end like it did before. We don't have a lot of show like Sasameki Koto anymore. Nowadays they'll either make a filler ending or end the story in an arc that gives a satisfying conclusion.

YRYR doesn't really apply because it's a slice of life. Even with things that don't end the full story, like Urara, they stop on an arc where the characters conquered a major challenge and are happy.
There's no place you can end NTR like that. Any place they choose to stop will just make a bad impression on the viewers, giving the magazine a bad image.

Maybe they'll do both. NTR will be finished while Citrus will keep going, since Citrus have lots of places they can stop.

On the other side, Yuri Hime does a lot of stupid thing, so who knows.
>>
>>2338929
Well, I wouldn't necessarilly say "satisfying conclusion" b/c more often than not they aren't satisfying, but I digress and then we get into:
>opinions.
>>
>>2328223
Seriously I can't understand people who are in this crap called NTR. You must be really hopeless to even consider looking into this.
>>
>>2338932
Well, they avoid to stop on a "the villain is still fucking us up" point, at least.
>>
>>2338933
Seriously I can't understand people who are in this crap called <posting in threads for things they don't like>. You must be really hopeless to even consider looking into this.
>>
>>2338934
Yeah.... "Finding a stopping point...", etc.
>>
File: 1449287466618.png (700KB, 1280x716px) Image search: [Google]
1449287466618.png
700KB, 1280x716px
>>2338933
(you)
>>
>>2338933
You must be really an attention whore to keep on posting in threads you don't like.
>>
I wonder if Yuri Hime will now face the same hate as Mebae. Almost explicit het NTR in a yuri magazine is too much.
>>
>>2338978
It's not got any more explicit than the early chapters were.

By the way, here's a story that was in issue 2 of YH: https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/first_kiss_part_b#7
>>
I personally love this manga.
>>
>>2338980
But that's not ntr, Anon.
>>
>>2338927
Another case, by the way. Inuyashiki. The manga end was announced before the anime is even out.
>>
I'm the only one that thinks that the manga will not end with the anime?
>>
>>2339062
You are not. There seems to be someone here that believes that two anime in the last two years ending with the source material signals some kind of trend for it (it isn't) and ignoring the fact that both of them were produced by NoitaminA.
>>
The chineses are fucking mad with the chapter kek.
>>
>>2339091
It's not two. Not even three in fact. There has been more like that. Selling the series is a reason animes are made, but it's not the only one. We know that in this case YH wants to promote the magazine, not the titles. The smartest thing to do is ending the serie. Not that they will do the smart thing, though.

And there's TodoIto now for NTR fans, anyway. It was getting pretty popular even with only one chapter out.
>>
>>2339097
From the top of my head: Your Lie in April, Erased, Scum's Wish which are NoitaminA shows. Then you have Zetsuen no Tempest. Kindly point me other "full adaptations".

In the last two years only Erased and Scum's Wish were full ones, and even if there was one anime every season like that (there's not) is nowhere near to be a trend because every season release at least 50 new series (originals or adaptations) .
>>
>>2339097
I don't think that it will end with the anime, the pacing is fucking slow and she needs to show and resolve a lot of stuff in the story, she would screw up everything if her rush with the things. I think she will keep the slow pacing and continue the manga even after the end of the anime. As you said, the anime is to promove the manga, then why she need to end with the anime? Depending how much chapters she will doo after that and if the people like the anime, then maybe it have a 2 season.
>>
>>2339102
>As you said, the anime is to promove the manga

Like I said, the point is promoting the magazine, not the series. They're using the most popular shows because they'll show what kind of stuff their magazine puts on. That's why making a depressed or unsolved ending is a bad idea.
Tell me then, what point do you think the anime will end? There's a lot of options for Citrus, but not a good one for NTR. So they either end the series or make a filler ending, what would probably be worse.
>>
>>2339109
Anon, she can make a point to the anime ends until there.
>>
>>2339102
>the pacing is fucking slow
The only way it could be noticeably faster if it were already finishing.
>>
>>2339117
What she could make that wouldn't end the series, though? I guess they could "defeat" Fujiwara and imply that they keep together while Yuma cheats on her boyfriend. The theme is NTR, so I guess it would be fitting for an end. But will Kodama be able to keep her series without her cliched dramatic villain?
>>
>>2339127
The end of any arc? They could also make an "anime original arc" and finish with that. At this moment is really silly to speculate because we don't even know which format the anime will use (there were rumors about it being a short) or even how many episodes it will have.
>>
>>2338885
Don't bet on that, if Kodama drags this pregnancy deal and even worse, if it gets confirmed, I don't see this manga lasting much more.

Those types of reveals hardly ever fare well - unless the story already is about a fuckton of melodrama.
>>
>>2339135
>short

YH is dumber than a box of rocks if they do this.
>>
>>2339677
>unless the story already is about a fuckton of melodrama.

Um, Onee-sama... It's being compared to Mexican telenovelas. Just sayin'
>>
>>2339698
No way, NTR isn't even remotely that bad.
This is nowhere even close to stuff like Kuzu no Honkai in terms of people doing stupid shit in relationhips, or even as bad as other shoujo manga in terrms of melodrama.

Anyone claiming NTR is anywhere near the drama levels of Mexican soap operas, simply has never watched one.
>>
>>2339714
>Kuzu no Honkai in terms of people doing stupid shit in relationhips
yet
>>
>>2339714
Onee-sama, you, uh, kinda missed the point. The point is that the story has a fuckton of melodrama. The fact that it's even being compared to a telenovela illustrates this. The point WASN'T that it is exactly like a telenovela, etc.
>>
>>2338427
>Hotaru says she's going to hospital because her period hasn't come and she might be pregnant.
Won't a pregnancy test suffice?
>>
>>2339731
Not if it's for MAXIMUM DORAMA
>>
>>2339731
good point. maybe she already took the test? this plotline makes me sick and it can't even get the details right
>>
>>2339677
I am willing to bet that this reveal just leads pretty quickly to fallout that pushes the plot along, and for that reason (not some kind of reader backlash) it won't last much longer.
>>
>>2339731
That's something people can go to a hospital for (especially Japan where they're really keen on hospitals).

Maybe if she really were pregnant she'd have bought a home test and used that before saying anything to Yuma, and readers could have been shown that as build up, but there's a good chance that's not what's going on and she knows there's no point doing a home test.
>>
Was chapter 18 ever translated?
>>
>>2339953
Yes, http://imgur.com/a/lJc9O
>>
>>2338369
Here anon, https://mega.nz/#!l1YzAJyR!0xyysCRg-0fdZdqUzOU2tkNFOj8aOK4VAknhjzC5q8M we have this version did by the anons and it has the Chaosteam version on their facebook as well.
>>
I hope the chaosteam translates the chapter 19 fast this time.
>>
>>2339955
Let me guess: since Takeda told Fujiwara about Yuma's work at the club, Fujiwara approached Hotaru about it and she had sex with him in exchange for his discretion on the matter.

Or maybe she just wanted to fuck.
>>
>>2339970
Well done on not 1 but 2 guesses that no make sense whatsoever
>>
>>2339975
How does the first one not make sense?
>>
>>2339977
Yuma is not even working at the club, you idiot
>>
I think we will get more about Hotaru's past and her pov, because Yuma asked about her father again in this chapter and Hotaru said that he is always busy and rarely appears at home, and Yuma asked why she wants to move out if she is already seems like to be living alone, and Hotaru said "I wonder".
It would be interesting if we see chapters with her pov.
>>
>>2339904
I think that if Hotaru was actually pregnant she wouldn't tell Yuma but that's just speculation based on how self-loathing she is.
>>
So translator-sama are you gonna translate ch.19?
>>
Anyone wants to translate this time?
>>
>>2340613
Wait for chaosteam.
>>
>>2340622
I can wait, but what bothers me is that they will post the chapter on that facebook quality (that is shit).
>>
>>2340622
They just finished ch.18. And their translation is pretty bad. So if you not translator-sama then stfu.
>>
>>2340719
That translator anon that did the 18 translated better to be honest, I prefer the anon translation.
>>
>>2340737
Now, we just need anon to TL back to where Yuri Project stopped and we can get it back on Dynasty again and also wouldn't have to fuck w/ Chaos-whatever for NTR
>>
Let's see if this will work this time. Probably not...
>>
>>2343243
What?
>>
Chaosteam finished ch19
>>
Something I do not understand .. why is hotaru doing that? She loves Yuma, so why?
This blond jerk knows Yuma is gay.. and Yuma has confirmed this. I do not understand ..
Can someone get me an explanation?
>>
>>2344218
Because Kodama and fuck logic, that's why.
>>
>>2344218
Hotaru is too dumb and self-loathing to realize that Yuma wants to be with her.

I'm sure even when Yuma confesses to her she still won't believe it.
>>
>>2344325
> Hotaru is too dumb and self-loathing to realize that Yuma wants to be with her
The bad thing is that Hotaru really raised Yuma's hopes up to the high heavens only to let it crash to the ground. Yuma thought they have a chance. It was really disheartening to watch. A bad arc, I agree, but it will really stretch the plot.
>>
>>2344189
Any imgur or archive link?
I fucking hate shitbook.
>>
>>2344395
No, they aren't posting on imgur anymore. I fucking hate this.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UUs23olVOI
>>
>>2344904
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UUs23olVOI
holy shit, is this for real?
>>
>>2344395
https://m.imgur.com/a/Zeo0g
>>
>>2345293
Cheers.
>>
>>2345092
Yes.
Thread posts: 353
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.