[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Live Action Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 329
Thread images: 27

I haven't seen this thread for a while, this is a movie I enjoyed. Discuss live action, and whats new
>>
>>2281319
Did anyone see Certain Women? The segment with Kristen Stewart sounded /u/-related.
>>
File: 10101010101.jpg (46KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
10101010101.jpg
46KB, 640x426px
>>2281319
>>
>>2281348
What's this one? Is it a good one?
>>
>>2281350
have you been under a god damn rock the past two threads?

also, reverse image search.
>>
>>2281367
Heh, I did that before you told me to. It's the terrible version of Fingersmith.
>>
File: saving face.jpg (56KB, 780x439px) Image search: [Google]
saving face.jpg
56KB, 780x439px
Saving Face is probably the best lesbian movie I've seen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39XewSx-O6E

>>2281348
I've still yet to see this movie. Reviews for it seem good and I'll probably give it a shot this weekend.
>>
Recently watched Baka Bukas (2016), the title means Maybe Tomorrow in english. it's an indie film here in the Philippines. It got screened in 2016 but got a nationwide release this month. As for the movie, it was pretty good, I hope dvds for it come out, cause I wouldn't mind watching it again.
>>
>>2281523
>It's the terrible version of Fingersmith
Your taste is shit and you should be ashamed of it
>>
Does this count?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6jxPFtIAnw
>>
>>2281681
>>2281523

>Terrible version of fingersmith

Uhh, unironically kill yourself
>>
>>2281680
>no that movie was shit it was just pretty and the score was good but fuk the story and fuk the characters. i appreciate jasmines openness to play a lesbian character but my pinky finger is gayer than she was in that whole movie. 1/10 only recommend if ur absolutely wasted and bored
>>
>>2282022
Are you joking? Not the anon that posted the pic but this movie was fucking ridiculous.

The end where they're sticking balls in each other's mouths and up each other's pussies is so cringe-worthy.
>>
File: kyss-mig.jpg (59KB, 976x488px) Image search: [Google]
kyss-mig.jpg
59KB, 976x488px
I just re-watched this movie for the 7th time and it just doesn't get old.

>>2281319
Would have liked this movie better if it had a happier ending between yearbook girl and softball girl
>>
>>2282074
What movie is this?
>>
>>2281552
I'm patiently waiting for another /u/ film to hit my strike zone as dead on as Saving Face.
>>
Another week of Lena Luthor trying to get that alien pussy.
>>
>>2282070
I love how you didn't get anything about the movie, it literally makes me feel non-retarded for once.
>>
>>2282306
Why do you people do this to yourselves?
>>
>>2282328
Do you hear yourself?
>>
>>2282330
Because shipping is fun as long as you don't actually expect anything from it and don't throw a tantrum when your clearly never going to happen ship never happens.
>>
>>2282328
>>2282330
>>2282334
Some salty bitches on tonight.
>>
>>2282343
More like one bitch can't stand that someone doesn’t like the thread's fotm
>>
>>2282228
Turns out Filename is the actual movie title.

So, >>2282074
Good end? bad end?
>>
There's that the Assignment movie where a guy got turned into a girl against his will.
>>
>>2282386
Sounds nope.
>>
>>2282373
Good end.
>>
>>2282070
Where else should they have stuck the Ben Wa balls?
>>
>>2282306
I fucking loved it when Kara carried her bridal style after saving her from that fall.
>>
>>2282408
Also that Kara x Alex moment from the spaceship was so damn good
>>
possibly of interest to the thread, clexacon happened the past weekend i had no idea and i fucking live in vegas so there were a bunch of panels about f/f pairings on tv with the actresses.

here's the POI one with amy acker and sarah shahi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpB5sz-YwWU

audio is pretty garbage but the camera is stable. there are more floating around youtube. i haven't managed to watch more than 3 minutes of any of them.
>>
>>2282431
>clexacon
This is a thing?
>>
>>2281552
Coincidentally, I'm watching it right now. One of my favorites too.
>>
>>2282435
apparently, now it is. this was the inaugural year.
>>
>>2282431
>Clexacon
The staff of The 100 undeniably handled their communication with fans with finesse worthy of the crew of the USS William D. Porter, but is it really necessary to make a martyr out of a fictional character who was killed off because her actress left?
>>
>>2282473
More like is there any need for yet another con?
Not I have ever cared about any one of those.
>>
>>2282473
I don't even get why everyone is making such a big fuss out of that one particular ship in the first place. It's not that great.
>>
>>2282487
Anon explained why people make a big fuss out of it in their post.
>>2282474
That I can agree with, one whole con seems rather dumb.
>>
need more
>>
Does anyone have any recommendations similar to kyss mig or saving face? Perhaps from the past threads?
>>
File: 1376789201741.jpg (646KB, 1374x4164px) Image search: [Google]
1376789201741.jpg
646KB, 1374x4164px
>>2282074
God Liv mjones is so damn gorgeous in that movie.

>>2282070
Gotta agree that the director can't shoot love scenes for shit. Muh geometrical forms.

>>2282556
Pic related straight from the board's sticky. Autostraddle has a top 100 recs too.
You can try imagine me and you for the rom/com version of those movies you mentioned. Also lena headey and piper perabo are hnng
>>
>>2282626
>Autostraddle
Let me just stop you there
>>
File: Laika Poster.jpg (1012KB, 1118x792px) Image search: [Google]
Laika Poster.jpg
1012KB, 1118x792px
looking forward to this one, set to release at the end of March in Japan

>Set in Moscow. Laika (Sae Mijayama) goes to study in Moscow after her mother dies. She builds a strange friendship with Eura (Alistratova Kseniya) which is later turned into a romantic relationship
>>
File: Sorceress.jpg (272KB, 662x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Sorceress.jpg
272KB, 662x1000px
Has anyone seen Sorceress yet?

>Set against the backdrop amid the drone of everyday life in wintry Russia, the film opens as Nina, a 20-something American ex-pat returns to Eastern Europe after the tragic death of her mother. Her chance meeting with a beautiful, confident and mysterious artist, Katya, turns her life upside down, for the better, but leaves her questioning her identity, her sanity, and her own truth. Nina fears she is destined to follow her mother's descent into madness, before ever discovering the secrets of 16th-century alchemist, Giordano Bruno. The history, the memories, the stars, the cosmos: they all come to bear upon her, threatening to undo her very identity, at once a liberation and a horror.
>>
>>2282637
Yeah I know, not particularly fond either. Still, that list has good stuff to watch. Sage for not contributing.
>>
File: newship.jpg (144KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
newship.jpg
144KB, 720x404px
>>2282408
Lena and Kara/Supergirl have more chemistry in one minute of interaction than Mon-El and Kara in many episode moments.

Sadly it looks the plot will focus now on Mon-El past and his real identity.

Maybe it's time to ship Lena with another glasses chick.
>>
>>2281319
I worked on this movie, watch the closed captions and tell me how I did.
>>
>>2282747
Where does one apply to become a lesbian film captioner?
>>
>>2281523
I always felt fingersmith lost it's way a little in the final act and had it's characters kind of stumble into an ending, I'm glad the loose adaptation in the handmaiden gave the main characters a little more agency in it's take.

At the same time the second to last act is really strong in the original and it's a shame that the handmaiden didn't really find the time for it, especially considering the directors ability to portray abuse and violence.

All in all I'm glad we got a strange adaptation that made changes in the handmaiden because we've got the miniseries for a more book accurate version anyways.
>>
way in advance, but HBO is making a series with BBC one about anne lister called Shibden Hall. not set to film until next year.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/hbo-bbc-team-drama-shibden-hall-happy-valley-writer-983262
>>
>>2282726
Glasses chick is a backstabber. Anyway, I hear they are gonna bring in Lena's evil ex-boyfriend in one of the episodes.
>>
For you deutschfags, this week "Ich will dich" will run on TV again. Though it's also available on dailymotion.
>>
>>2283304
Another good German /u/ movie is "Kommt Mausi raus?!", also on Dailymotion.
>>
Whats /u/'s overall favorite movie? I wanna watch a live action movie but I dunno what would be good to start.
>>
>>2283757
What kinds of movies do you like? Romantic comedies, very silly romantic comedies, lurid period melodramas, 90s teen romances, throwbacks to 50s women's pictures, psychodramas about awful people manipulating and abusing each other?
>>
>>2283757
Saving Face is easily my favorite overall. Level-headed characters and good cast chemistry is hard to beat.

I also like The Handmaiden and Duke of Burgundy for the high polish cinematography.
Campy comedies like D.E.B.S and Girltrash are fun to watch when I'm in the mood for something light.
>>
>>2283772
I'm looking for just a love story of 2 girls falling in love, preferbly without the drama involved with one of them being with a man.
>>2283774
thank you anon, will look into it
>>
>>2283774

>Duke of Burgundy

Would this be any good to watch for someone who isn't a cinephile? I like the premise and I've read good things but my taste in films isn't very refined so I'm worried it would be too highbrow/artsy for me. Thoughts?
>>
>>2283785
It isn't all that complex in my opinion. Not really a spoiler but the100% female setting about a pre-established couple is the backdrop for BDSM symbolism.. The beautiful setting and direction is the cherry on top. I wouldn't recommend it if you don't like BDSM but otherwise I think it is at least worth a single viewing.
>>
>>2283820

Thanks anon I'll give it a try in that case BDSM is very much my cup of tea so no worries there
>>
>>2283774
Just watched saving face, it had the romantic movie cliches but I liked it. Thanks for the recommendationation anon.
>>
>>2283820
>Duke of Burgundy
Inneresting. There's even a BD release on uloz(dot)to.
>>
Am I going too far in starting to really hate most of the pop-song lyrics out today? They're so often condescending, annoying and always the same BS..

/blog
>>
File: Project-Zero-Movie-Visual.jpg (255KB, 600x595px) Image search: [Google]
Project-Zero-Movie-Visual.jpg
255KB, 600x595px
Has anyone watched the Project Zero movie? Its loosely based on the video game series, Project Zero/Fatal Frame.

Its fucking amazing. A very atmopsheric horror film, with a really good main couple. Half the cast are lesbians. Really depressing though, and the end is very bittersweet (and its made ambiguous if the couple gets together in the end)
>>
File: oGffH5Q.jpg (64KB, 1216x860px) Image search: [Google]
oGffH5Q.jpg
64KB, 1216x860px
New /u/ content. "Mystère à la Tour Eiffel." A French telefilm that came out in January I think. It's set in the late 19th century and involves a murder mystery. The ending is happy; they get together and don't die.

Someone on Tumblr was nice enough to make English subtitles: http://www.mediafire.com/file/t72optoq45b926d/Mystere+a+la+Tour+Eiffel.ass

It's streaming here: http://replaytvstreaming.com/telefilm-fiction/374-mystere-a-la-tour-eiffel-france-2.html

Download movie here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/54d3y4l3a9497g6/Myste%CC%80re+a%CC%80+la+Tour+Eiffel+en+repalyREPLAY-STREAMING.COM+REPLA.mp4

Here are some gifs, but watch out for lots of spoilers: http://goodobservationshirley.tumblr.com/tagged/mystere-a-la-tour-eiffel
>>
>>2282473
I don't care about Clexa at all but I was honestly impressed with the con. I was shocked they managed to get legitimate actresses to show up. And I have always been irritated that LGBT cons, like almost everything LGBT, is way more focused on men and m/m content. It would be nice to have a /u/ con, even if the origin is from some mediocre CW show.
>>
>>2285560
>men and m/m content
>a /u/ con
Both kinds of cons sound like a very cringy place to be in, to be honest.
>>
>>2285562
Aren't most cons?
>>
>>2285557
>requiring english subs
>not speaking the lang/u/age of love
>>
>>2285557
>Crime, Thriller

Well damn, this sounds intriguing. Thank you very much.
>>
>>2285570
For some reason, I dislike french. I like other languages much more. Never understood why, but eh, it's not as if you can influence it.
>>
File: Atomic Blonde - Yuri Honeypot.webm (3MB, 1280x530px) Image search: [Google]
Atomic Blonde - Yuri Honeypot.webm
3MB, 1280x530px
Charlize Theron's next movie will have a lesbian sex scene between her and Sofia Boutella (the girl from Kingsman and Star Trek: Beyond), although it seems like Charlize's character is probably bi and she has sex with the girl probably as part of her spy job..
>>
>>2285560
I don't mind the idea itself, but naming a general f/f con after that reeks of a victim complex.
>>
>>2285584
>promoting a movie with "le lesbo"
The movie will suck.
>>
>>2285572
It always sounds like they're trying to hack up a throat full of phlegm to me desu
>>
>>2285560
it seems to be run by someone that knows what they're doing, based on the website and events. i wonder where the funding came from.

>>2285562
if i'm still living in town next year, i might go to day drink and report back.
>>
>>2285557
That scene at the end where Louise kisses Murat made me anxious even knowing the spoilers, but that payoff was amazing. Why have they not translated this officially? I'd play good money for it.
>>
>>2282648
>Set in Moscow. Laika (Sae Mijayama) goes to study in Moscow after her mother dies. She builds a strange friendship with Eura (Alistratova Kseniya) which is later turned into a romantic relationship

The Russian text in the description says
>this is a story about an unusual friendship on the verge of falling in love between a Japanese girl and a Russian girl...

So probably we will not get anything concrete...
Most likely just a heavy subtext at best.
>>
File: stretchinducedptsd.png (257KB, 845x946px) Image search: [Google]
stretchinducedptsd.png
257KB, 845x946px
>>2282648
>A close friendship bordering on romantic love between the two roommates
>A friendship that will never amount to anything, because the whole point is to tease you to hell and back while never letting you even look at the prize
This ride never ends, does it.
>>
>>2282626
Where do we watch any of these movies?
>>
>>2282626
how long has it been since that image was updated?
>>
>>2286010
Google is your friend.
(movie name)+online
>>
>>2282626
Wish the list was better organized, lot of crap mixed with good.
Missing Mulholland Drive and Black Swan, off the top of my head. Room in Rome, and a couple others I'm too tired to remmeberstopped.
>>
>>2286133
It was stickied in August 2013. I doubt anyone's been called a cosmona/u/t ever since

>>2286199
True but charts like this are a pain to make.
>>
Old news, but still.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4200708/Naomi-Watts-kisses-Sophie-Cookson-filming-Gypsy.html

>Naomi Watts passionately kisses and caresses co-star Sophie Cookson (Roxy from Kingsman) while filming new Netflix series Gypsy

>Naomi Watts will lead the series as Jean Holloway "a therapist who begins to develop dangerous and intimate relationships with the people in her patients’ lives", with Billy Crudup portraying her husband.
>>
>>2286501
Age gap? Count me in.
>>
Anyone can list recent /u/ movies?
>>
>>2286501
Age gap. Nice.
>>
>>2286501
Tired of the west's inability to write serious /u/ drama without involving a cheating bislut.
>>
>>2286501
I read that she is only going to be in 1 ep, so fake news, kek?

OT i hope they don't get her together with Eggsy in the Kingsman's sequel.
>>
>>2286561
>I read that she is only going to be in 1 ep, so fake news, kek?
Sorry, didn't know that.
>>
File: 00815.jpg (387KB, 1920x808px) Image search: [Google]
00815.jpg
387KB, 1920x808px
>>2286519
then check out La Belle Saison or Summertime. I just saw this one last night.

In b4 protagonist painfully climbs back into closet because movie does have bittersweet end

plus I've never seen a more beautiful body type than Izïa's
>>
>>2285584

Will end up watching this because it looks like a fun female fronted action movie that doesn't take itself too seriously. Charlize getting her swerve on with other ladies is just icing on the cake might get some fic out of it too
>>
>>2282648
Where's the trailer?
>>
>>2286594

So it doesn't end well? Not watching.
>>
>>2286133
>how long has it been since that image was updated?
There was an updated version made in one the live action threads awhile ago. It ended up splitting the eastern and western movies. Unfortunately, it's on a hard drive I don't access to right now, so hopefully someone else will have it. It's still kind of old though.

>>2286287
>spoiler
I still like that name the best.
>>
>>2282790
I was introduced to the owner of the company I work for through a friend. I dont know how you would normally go about getting my job. You could just look up film and TV transcription company, pays well if youre a fast and accurate typist.
>>
File: tumblr_olpclcI41z1rqbjg3o1_1280.png (2MB, 1280x1698px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_olpclcI41z1rqbjg3o1_1280.png
2MB, 1280x1698px
>>
File: tumblr_okhf5xpUPx1rqbjg3o1_1280.png (2MB, 1280x924px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_okhf5xpUPx1rqbjg3o1_1280.png
2MB, 1280x924px
>>2288398
Surprisingly, there's quite a lot of fanart for this pair
>>
>>2288442
>Sleeping with glasses on
So is that the moment where Lena realizes Kara's super girl?
>>
>>2288446
She already know, let's be real. But she'll amuse Kara by pretending she believes her lame excuses. Speaking of, Kara's "oh you know, I was having coffee with Kara Danvers when you called" accompanied by a hair flip like okay, Supergirl, your gay is showing big time.
>>
>>2288442
>Surprisingly
Not really, considering Kara has more chemistry with her than with Whatshisname.
>>
>>2285584
>she has sex with the girl probably as part of her spy job
The trailer suggests something slightly different. Whatever, the movie looks awesome anyway, my kinda kino.
>>
>>2288770
I meant that you don't normally see much fanart for ships that come out of tv shows.
>>
>>2288859
Really? Feels like there's a shit-ton of art for live-action lesbians to me. Probably more western art of live-action lesbians than there is of anime lesbians at least, I dunno how it compares to shit like Steven Universe or whatever.
>>
>>2288880

Yeah there's more lesbians, but it's mostly pointless sex

Yuri is about emotions and romance. It's hard to find something like that in Western live-action.

But, you're right, there's probably more lesbians in Western live-action than in anime, but that's more because the japs aren't too fond of homos
>>
>>2288884
>Yuri is about emotions and romance
That's just, like, your opinion, man. Nips are more than happy to draw doujins of girls fucking girls with no strings attached.
>>
>>2288907
>Nips are more than happy to draw doujins of girls fucking girls with no strings attached.

Any examples? Pretty much every yuri doujin I know is heavy on the romance. The ones that aren't are usually futa.
>>
>>2289114
>>2288907

Exactly. Girls fucking girls with no strings attached are generally pure hentai or futa. I mean, yuri manga and doujin always focus on the romance. They focus on the relationship and the obstacles within the relationship.

They focus on character growth and how the girls grow onto each other and realize their feelings for each other. They focus on overcoming their own fears. They focus on love.

That is what I love about yuri.
>>
Transit girls is about two stepsisters who fuck each other.

http://kissasian.com/Drama/Transit-Girls
>>
>>2289193
>http://kissasian.com/Drama/Transit-Girls
>>You got banned page
Wha.jpg
>>
>>2289114
>Any examples?
http://dynasty-scans.com/tags/lots_of_sex?view=one_shots

>>2289192
>Girls fucking girls with no strings attached are generally pure hentai or futa
The definition of "yuri" is literally "girls doing sexual or romantic things with each other". If one girl fucks another girl with no strings attached, it's yuri. Don't try to drag the "pure love" debate into this.

>>2289239
Filthy gaijin.

Are you using VPN or proxies?
>>
>>2289193
Will the ending make me want to rage?
>>
>>2289513
No, there's a happy end
>>
File: 1483171579227.png (8KB, 721x568px) Image search: [Google]
1483171579227.png
8KB, 721x568px
>>2289193
>You want some yuri?
>Here, have some hetfest to slug through first!
This cliche needs to die in a fire. Very quickly.
>>
>>2289584
There's very little het in there compared to usual.

The younger girl tries having a boyfriend at the beginning of the first episode but she dumps him after few days (and barely 5 minutes of screentime) without even ever kiss him, while the male childhood friend who is in love with her is 100% friendzoned.
>>
>>2289584

There's pretty much no het. She doesn't even kiss her "boyfriend." In fact, the first kiss was non-consensual between the two stepsistesr.

The only thing that got me was that this was 3-d, so they weren't that kawaii. 2d < 3d
>>
>>2289862
Still, the acting is actually pretty decent, especially for a j-drama. Sayuri's voice is almost amusingly deep, though.
>>
I find it weird that the internet thinks The Devil Wears Prada is a lesbian movie, since Miranda treats Andy so badly. If it's a gay relationship it's a very abusive one.
>>
>>2290490
what the fuck, who thinks that
>>
>>2290504
I assume s/he means the amount of /u/ fanfics that came from the thing.
>>
Black Sails fucking delivered.
>>
>>2290490
Some people find fiction about abusive relationships hot.
>>
>>2292314
is it worth watching ?
>>
>>2281319

I've seen a little over 100 /u/ live movies. I've listed some below if you'd like to pick one.

52 Tuesdays
Affinity
A Girl at My Door
All About E
All About Them
All Cheerleaders Die
A Marine Story
And Then Came Lola
A Perfect Ending
Bare
Better Than Chocolate
Black Swan
Bloomington
Bound
Boy Meets Girl
Breaking the Girls
Breathe
Bumblefuck, USA
But I'm a Cheerleader
Butterfly
Bye Bye Blondie
Candy Rain
Carol
Certain Women
Circumstance
Claire of the Moon
Compulsion
Concussion
Cracks
Cynara: Poetry in Motion
Elena Undone
Farewell, My Queen
Fingersmith
First Girl I Loved
Freeheld
French Twist
Fucking Åmål
Gia
Girl Play
Heavenly Creatures
I Can't Think Straight
Imagine Me & You
It's in the Water
Jack &amp; Diane
Jennifer's Body
Jenny's Wedding
Je te mangerais
Joe + Belle
>>
>>2292495
Kissing Jessica Stein
La Belle saison
La Vie d'Adèle
Les filles du botaniste
Liz in September
Lost and Delirious
Love My Life
Loving Annabelle
Mädchen in Uniform
Mädchen in Uniform
Margarita, with a Straw
Memento Mori
Me, Myself and Her
Mosquita y Mari
Mother, May I Sleep with Danger?
Mulholland Drive
My Normal
My Summer of Love
Of Girls and Horses
Orange Is the New Black
Packed in a Trunk: The Lost Art of Edith Lake Wilkinson
Pariah
Passion
Pusinky
Raven's Touch
Reaching for the Moon
Room in Rome
Saving Face
She Monkeys
Sister My Sister
Spider Lilies
Strange Frame
The Adored
The Children's Hour
The Girl King
The Guest House
The Gymnast
The Handmaiden
The Hours
The Intervention
The L Word
The Runaways
The Secret Diaries of Miss Anne Lister
The Summer of Sangailé
The World Unseen
Tipping the Velvet
Tomboy
Vampire Diary
Violette
Water Lilies
When Night Is Falling
With Every Heartbeat
Yes or No
Yes or No 2
You Me Her

I'll respond to your questions if you have any (about plot, or whatever)
>>
>>2292464
If you like pirate stuff, yeah.
The lesbian couple is great desu.
>>
>>2292496
>>2292495

Top 5 list maybe?
>>
Below Her Mouth - Official Trailer HD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlahbaaJqog
>>
>>2293092
>sex
>guy
>drama
>sex
>sex with a guy
>sex
>drama

Nothing to see, move along. Opinions, though.
>>
>>2285557
Damn, that escalated quickly. Lots of leaps of logic, but not bad at all.
>>
File: FirstKindBarb.webm (1MB, 1154x484px) Image search: [Google]
FirstKindBarb.webm
1MB, 1154x484px
>>2293106
There is never anything to see. It's the same shit formula every fucking time.

This one is basically porn so you know their main goal was filming hot lesbian sex instead of going for an original narrative. There are a ton of clips floating around and as far as I'm concerned the actresses actually fuck too.
>>
>>2293218
Only /u/ could deny that being actual fucking. Porn fucking, but fucking nonetheless.
>>
>>2292495
>Breathe
This one fucked me up but damn, it was good
>>
So apparently, Trini from Power Rangers is kinda gay...its just a little scene but i guess between Rita setting her sights on her in a couple of scenes and this, fics are going to be plentiful...
>>
>>2293245
Anything like that? That is a spectacular depressing movie. More please.
>>
>>2293336
From the new live action movie you mean?
>>
>>2293392
You could try watching First Girl I Loved (the movie mentioned in the OP) if you haven't yet
>>
>>2293401
Yeah, also it seems like the movie is not a dark take on PR but an actual campy PR movie just with more budget...i didn't expect that at all.
>>
>>2292648
>>2292495
>>2292496

Not really easy to say since I watch to many movies (not only /u/, I probably watch over 10 movies / week, plus like 10 TV shows) and that I forgot part of them. Also some titles in my first posts might be in French, sorry.

Fucking Åmål
With Every Heartbeat
The Chinese Botanist's Daughters (Les Filles du botaniste)
Breathe
Cracks

I think all of them were good (not only in terms of /u/). Depending on your preferences, you might think of another top 5.
Also I think that more than 50% of the listed films are badly shot/directed/produced... but there are still /u/
>>
>>2293336
>boy: Are you having boyfriend problems?
>girl: [look]
>boy: girlfriend problems?
>girl [look]

>END OF SCENE
Apparently, that's all there is to Trini's "might be gay" thing people are talking about.
>>
>>2293480
It's still better than nothing considering it's a Power Rangers movie.
>>
>>2293336
Come back when there's more scenes of Rita seducing Kimberly.
>>
>>2293484
It's so close to nothing it isn't worth talking about. Would've been different if it were a TV show, but it's just a one-off movie.
>>
>>2293491
>It's so close to nothing it isn't worth talking about
Tell that to /tv/...
That said, its a fucking kids movie brah, chill and read the future fics.
>>
>>2293493
>That said, its a fucking kids movie brah, chill and read the future fics.
That excuse loses weight when you just tried to say we should care more because it "better than nothing". Now shut the fuck up unless you're telling us Kim and Trini feel each other up.
>>
>>2293496
Its not an excuse, its real life.
You people need to face the facts, a kids movie is never going to have one of its main characters being gay or a lesbian in an open way.
And i'm not even saying 'better than nothing' i'm saying either take it or leave it.
I don't give a shit.
>>
>>2293480
The director said that she is "questioning who she is and hasn't figured it out yet", so i guess he wants to imply that she MIGHT be gay but doesn't want to commit to it in the case that they make a sequel

>>2293496
Based on the trailers and interviews, i think they want to tease Rita x Trini actually
>>
>>2293092
14% rating on Rotten Tomatoes lmao
>>
>>2293449
I watched the Chinese Botanist's Daughters and it was so fucking sad :(
>>
Wish this thread had more movies to talk about that didn't make me hate life.
When is the next lesbian movie about reasonably well adjusted people coming out?
>>
>>2289495
You misunderstood. I didn't say that those stories are not yuri, only that they are very rare, and most doujins about "girls fucking with no strings" are futa or have men as well.

Also most of the doujins you linked have at least at hint of romance.
>>
>>2293449
Watched everyone of those, and I liked them. What else?
>>
>>2293449
Anything similar to Cracks, and Breathe?
>>
>>2293493
>its a fucking kids movie brah
So if it's a "fucking kids movie brah" that's part of a "fucking kids franchise brah" that will never amount to anything, why bring it up?

Again, if it were a TV-show, I would've understood, since then there would've been a possibility of more teasing = more shipping fuel. Same kind of logic doesn't work with movies.
>>
>>2293593
It's true :/ But It's what makes it a great movie IMO

>>2293684
Affinity
Apflickorna
Black Swan
But I'm a Cheerleader (probably not everyone will like this one)
Carol
Jack and Diane
Saving Face
The Girl King
The Secret Diaries of Miss Anne Lister
Tipping the Velvet
The World Unseen

>>2293693
The Children's Hour
My Summer of Love
The Neon Demon
Compulsion
Heavenly Creatures
Fingersmith and The Handmaiden
Freeheld
Circumstance
Je te mangerais
Naissance des pieuvres
Sister My Sister
Lost and Delirious

A bit in a hurry, I hope you'll find what you want. Next time, try to be more specific
Also, those 2 lists aren't exclusive

PS : What would you recommend me that I haven't seen (>>2292495 and >>2292496)
>>
>>2292495
>>2292496
>>2293449
>>2294025

I've also seen the following anime (even though it's not thread related)
Akuma no Riddle
Aoi Hana
Blue Drop
Candy Boy
Devilman Lady
El cazador de la bruja
Girl Friend Kari
Gokujyo
Hyperdimension Neptunia
ICE
Inugami-san to Nekoyama-san
Kannazuki no Miko
Kashimashi ~Girl Meets Girl~
Kiddy Girl-and
Koihime Musō
Koukaku No Pandora
Kuttsukiboshi
Mai-Hime
Maria-sama ga miteru
Mikagura Gakuen Kumikyoku
Mnemosyne
Noir
Queen's Blade
Revolutionary Girl Utena
Sabagebu!
Saki
Sakura Trick
Sasameki Koto
Shōjo Sect
Simoun
Sono hanabira ni kuchizuke o
Strawberry Panic!
Strike Witches
Valkyrie Drive
Yami to Bōshi to Hon no Tabibito
Yuri Kuma Arashi
Yuru Yuri
>>
>>2294025
>The Neon Demon
This doesn't deserve to be on a /u/ rec list
>>
>>2294028
You're maybe right, but because anon liked Breathe and Cracks, I thought (s)he might like it too ...
>>
>>2294027

Grouping all of those together might get confusing. There should be ranks:

Yuri Legends:
Strawberry Panic
Sakura Trick
Candy Boy
Sono hanabira
Valkarie Drive
....... and so forth (desu I haven't watched much yuri anime)

Yuri-Undertones
and so forth

Then YuriBait
and so forth

If you watch some of these for the yuri, you're going to be super disappointed.
>>
>>2293606
When gay relationships are considered normal and privy to regular ups and downs like straight relationships.
>>
>>2292464
Yes, it's a wonderful show. Very well-written. The build up between Max and Anne is great too.
>>
>>2294129
You're right, I've just kept the alphabetical order. It's the same for the movies I listed.

>>2294627
>>2292464
Even if I haven't listed it (because the plot isn't about /u/), I watched it. /u/ represent an important part of some point of the story, but isn't really a major aspect of the show, except for 1 or 2 episodes. /u/ apart, it's a nice show that's worth watching IMO
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (96KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
96KB, 1280x720px
Probably already mentioned on here: Liberty's Secret. It's a movie you can just shut your mind off too. Sure it's made for a stage production and would be better in that presentation, but for being a goofy musical that doesn't ever take itself seriously - it's acceptable. If you enjoy or at least can stomach musicals and dance numbers, here's one with lesbians.

For those who haven't heard of it; it's a musical comedy romance. A troubled republican presidential candidate enlists the talents of a virginal, pretty preacher's daughter who represents everything the bible belt wants. She promotes his image through song and dance about America. A lesbian campaign manager is put in charge of chaperoning the innocent young woman, and unsurprisingly, they fall in love.
>>
>>2295123
>A troubled republican presidential candidate
The name of the presidential candidate? Donald Trump!
>>
Alright /u/. I finally got around to watching The Duke of Burgundy and I really enjoyed it for the soundtrack and gorgeous visuals. However I'm not very good with non literal plots so I started getting confused about what the fuck was going on after the camera pans into Cynthia's crotch in the last third of the movie. I was pretty sure the ladies had resolved things but the last scene of the film is a direct repeat of the first and the last shot of the movie is of Cynthia looking weary and resigned. So maybe not? . Or am I making a mistake by assuming all of the scenes were shown in chronological order? Sorry oneesamas I'm not very good at this.
>>
>>2295861
The movie is about their BDSM dynamic more than their relationship status. The ending doesn't question that they'll stay together. It compares the BDSM stuff to relationships in general. That is to say in a relationship the unmet desires and weariness of doing something to please your partner are a constant balance. I took the movie as a whole and the ending specifically to show that they are in that balance. Even though it isn't perfect for either of them it works because they work for it and they do it because they love each other.
>>
>>2295123
>A Republican presidential candidate hiring a gay person
>A Republican presidential candidate hiring a gay person while trying to appeal to the Bible belt.

I assume he loses horribly.
>>
>>2296029
He's hiring a lesbian, though. Bible belters have no problem with lesbians, because lesbians are hot.
Also the premise is not more far-fetched than your average /u/ manga.
>>
>>2296039
You're thinking of bros. The Bible Belt may be fine with lesbians in the enormous amounts of porn they watch in secret, but certainly not in public life.
>>
File: Y3WUzmE.jpg (53KB, 1940x890px) Image search: [Google]
Y3WUzmE.jpg
53KB, 1940x890px
Has anyone else watched Reaching for the Moon? It was interesting to learn about the lesbian Brazilian architect I had never heard of before, but the two main characters were such assholes-- EX: buying a kid for your girlfriend so she'll forgive you for cheating with her friend-- it kind of ruined the movie for me.
>>
>>2293449
>The Chinese Botanist's Daughters (Les Filles du botaniste)
Okay this one's hard to find. Where'd you found your copy? Or you actually bought it. Avistaz won't give me an invite. (Ugly sobbing)
>>
>>2296754
Sorry, I don't remember where I downloaded it :/
It's a shame that with have to struggle the same way every time we want to watch (not so popular) /u/ movies ... I'm personally completely desperate for subtitles (english or french) for "Out Love Story" and "Girls Lost" ...
>>
>>2296754
uloz dot to/hledej?q=botaniste
>>
>>2296772
It's okay, don't fret. Usual problem with niche films huh. Our Love Story Korean and Girls Lost Sweden? Let me see if I can help.

>>2296774
Hey you're a life saver! Hell yeah!!!
>>
>>2296754
>>2296774
Found a better one.
hotxshare dot com
/country/asian-area/china/the-chinese-botanists-daughters-2006-aka-a-filha-do-botanico dot html
>>
>>2292496
>Strange Frame
The fuck was that all about. My eyes.
>>
>>2296881
I must agree, it's a bit mindfucking and the plot isn't so great. But I really appreciated the originality (maybe the only /u/ movie of this kind ?) and the OST/clips.
>>
>>2296881
After looking at the known name voice actors they hired I'd wager they wasted the entire budget before hiring creative staff. That looks like a first year student's animation reel.
>>
>>2281319
>first
>there are others
what a slut
>>
>>2294025
>Apflickorna
is this one a happy ending? are there any explicit scenes?

>Je te mangerais
Same questions for this one although I don't mind if it has an unhappy ending just as long as it's as sexy as it looks

>Sister My Sister
Trailer for this one makes the film look similar in feel to Heavenly Creatures. Is an accurate assumption?
>>
>>2297074
I watched Apflickorna and there's not any romance in it. If I remember correctly one of the girl has unrequited feelings for the other girl and tries to molest her while they're lying in bed together, and the other girl starts to dislike her. It's not a very interesting movie otherwise either so I wouldn't recommend it.
>>
>watching Transit girl
>father gets married
>gets new voyeur stalker sister
Do japanese people really act this way? There is so much wrong with this drama...
>>
>>2297055
Didn't think it was worth watching. I need to stop expecting anything good.

Never found myself caring about any of the characters. First girl she loved was a bitch, standard creepy male best friend was a bitch too. Suffice to say he fucked her. Can't let the lesbian hetsex quota slip below 99.9% for even a second. The redemption scene and the sad moral conundrum at the end was so dull to me.
>>
>>2297103
not quite sure why she so passively allowed that dude to enter her. Anyone else in that kind of situation would react a lot quicker.

anyhow, although first girl loved was a bitch she did end up meeting her current gf on set irl
>>
>>2296976
The originality and OST might be the film's saving grace in your opinion but I think I'll past this one. The trailer was enough.

>>2297042
>That looks like a first year student's animation reel.
Savage haha. Certainly they had the budget yet here we are.
>>
>>2294027
>>2294129
Here already done by OG-Man
https://yurination.wordpress.com/yuri-anime-list/
>>
>>2292495
>>2292496
Wow, most on the list suck ass, did my research. But thanks, found gems along the list.

Haven't really binged on lesbian films. Only watched the popular ones. (Blue is the Warmest Color, Carol and Handmaiden) I was pretty much scared on scraping down the bottom of the barrel before lol.
>>
>>2293245
I concur. I can't sleep now
>>
>>2293245
>>2293392
>>2297219
Why? What's the hype for this without spoiling anything big?
>>
>>2297074
The ending aren't really happy, but not so sad or dramatic either.
The characters in Sister My Sister are twisted like in Heavenly Creatures in some way, and your might feel a resemblance in some points, even thought they have almost nothing in common
>>2297085
Even if it's one-sided admiration, it can make great movie (no example in mind, but I enjoyed Apflickorna even if it's clearly not a chef-d'oeuvre)

>>2297155
Well, if you plan to smoke a big load of pot, you should watch it entirely ahah

>>2297233
When you think about something VERY DRAMATIC, you're still far away from the dramatic level of Breathe. At the end you'll feel really bad and sad, but you'll also think that was a really great movie (only well made movies can carry emotions this strong)
>>
>>2297287
Nah man, smoke pot in my country and you'll end up in jail. Ffs
>>
>>2297287
Well that's intriguing. Will watch Breathe then. Let's see if it can prod my entire being lol.
>>
>>2297103
I also got disappointed with the movie, they could have done a good movie, it was just let the 2 date and have sweet moments, but no, they decided to fuck it up when they decided to make the male friend to fuck her, I don't get why she let him do it, I mean, it was clear what he wanted when he took her blouse off...Sasha was into Anne since the 1st moment, she was worried about her weight, but she decided it was better to let her go and be straight, also, I have a feeling that Anne was attracted to the store girl since she saw her at the store and at the bar, the end kinda makes it clear that she would start to be with that girl...
>>
>>2292314
If Max and Anne don't get together in the end I will be mad!!! I used to love Max and Eleanor, but Eleanor turned into a bitch.
>>
>>2297347
I think they're pretty much together at this point desu. Awesome scene.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5f9l9t
>>
>>2297354
I know, but I mean that I don't want them to die...I want them end together and be happy
>>
>>2297324
Do it, sis. You'll suffer but you'll love it.
>>
>>2294025
>But I'm a Cheerleader (probably not everyone will like this one)
What the fuck? BIAC is basically the most loved lesbian film of all time, and one of the rare ones with unambiguously gay characters and a happy ending. Why in teh fuck would you put a note on BIAC, but not on gay suicide shit like The Children's Hour?
>>
>>2297409
I don't think they're gonna die. The creators of the show seem to love them.
>>
>>2297615
This thread is only for sad self hating lesbian films now. Anon was just trying to save others from the horror of feeling good about life.

I also thought that note was strange but like >>2297172 said most on those lists aren't even suitable for human eyes anyway.
>>
>>2297621
>I don't think they're gonna die.
I bet people thought the same about Gates or Barlow too.
>>
>>2297615
>>2297629
There was this discussion a couple of threads ago about how not many people seem to appreciate the dark comedy of BIAC so we more or less came to the agreement that is not a movie for everyone, and it's the "either you like it or you don't" kind.
>>
>>2297629
Okay Debbie, stop with the self-deprecating shit, nobody implied that lol.

>those lists aren't even suitable for human eyes anyway
Just my personal standard with those on the list. (Damn that anon has a lot of time in his/her hands huh.) Most of them are just rated low and had terrible trailers. Don't really have enough time to waste anyway. But let us all enjoy the les beans! Goodluck weeding out the Psycho/Het/Angst and shit to your liking.
>>
>>2293092
Honestly, it's not a bad movie, I really enjoy it. And I fell in love with Erica a little, although her acting was so-so
>>
>>2293106
Guy doesn't have any sex scenes. There's just some het crying.

>>2293092
Acting was awful. Made no sense sometimes - the sex and positioning was not realistic. But I mean the premise is hot, foreign, ladykilling, lesbian roofer meets little princess straight girl. That's some straight girl fantasy porn.
>>
Can someone make a list with this live-actions?

I recomend "I Can't Think Straight" ^^
>>
>>2297324
I think what bothered me most about Breathe was that it reminded me a lot of my first relationship.

The film really captures that terrible feeling of being completely head over heels for an absolute asshole. I was so obsessed with my first gf that I probably would have murdered her too if I was a complete nutter
>>
>>2297652
I don't have this much free time (as an embedded IT engineer, I work > 50 h/w). Although I spend probably > 95% of my free time on my computer, doing shit and watching films, series, animes, mangas and whetever, and since I really enjoy /u/ I try to integrate it in my schedule :)
>>
>>2297674
Bad luck. It's an admirable point in Breathe, that even if it's not so realistic (the WHOLE story probably don't happen very often), it's made in a way that make it feels realistic
>>
>>2297674
I personally ended up empathizing with both girls on a certain level and that's probably why when I first watched it I was so enraged with the ending but the more i thought about it, the more I came to appreciate the beauty of the entire film. It's just like you've said, it really does a fantastic job at capturing that suffocating feeling of being caught up in a passionate infatuation that blurs the lines between love and obsession. An emotional rollercoaster for sure.
>>
>>2297671
>no het sex scene
Not true, unfortunately. I don't want you misleading people into thinking otherwise and having them get slammed in the face with it unexpectedly at the end. Just because she starts crying when he is putting it in doesn't mean it isn't a sex scene. She was also full on making out with him when they were both butt naked and the actors definitely bumped uglies during that scene for sure. Really not fucking necessary in a lesbian film. Honestly what were they thinking putting a full frontal male nudity het sex as the literal penultimate scene in a lesbian romance movie of all things? The copout happy ending where everything is magically ok now because love brought them together in the end made it even worse. She cheated, they get caught, but because she's a dumb fuck she stays with him while literally saying she doesn't want to? What a fucking idiot. I could see someone argue this stupidity is appropriate for young adult movies as so many try to do, but jesus, these are grown adults for fucks sake. Would it kill them to give characters some dignity? I guess it just isn't possible in vapid sexploitation porn. Their only connection and reason for being together was because the sex was amazing, as is always the case with almost 99% of cheating lesbian movies.

>sex was not realistic
You mean getting choreographed camera shots where she is facesitting and you can clearly see the actresses clitoral hood bump into the lips and nose of the other actress or when she tribs with legs completely spread wide and you can see her actually grinding hard into a pubis mons isn't realistic or necessary for a film? It's almost like this was a porn first and a movie second.
>>
>>2297719
So I just watched this film and I have to say that it wasn't the almost het sex scene that irked me but the usage of dildos and the fact that straight girl never once touches Swedish girls vagina with anything other than her own vagina. I mean I felt like I was seeing hetero sex scenes only with two pairs of tits.

Is this common practice in butch/femme relationships?

I'm going to watch "Dual" tomorrow and "Fuckinf Amal" for the first time as wel.
>>
Can anyone recommend me more j/k drama like Transit Girl?
>>
>>2297719
I mean the random strap-on, the unnecessary thrusting motions, and it just didn't look as natural as a sex scene should have. Like they were trying to simulate het sex but in the context of a forbidden lesbian lover.

As far as the het scene goes, I was skipping through and they darken it and act like they're doing it for half a second until she starts bawling. At least you know the actors didn't have real het sex. But the lesbian scenes are just so gratuitous.
>>
>>2297926
>Is this common practice in butch/femme relationships?
The fact that you're entertaining the thought should tell you it isn't.
>>
>>2297926
I agree. It was weird how she had the strapon within arm's reach at all times too. I thought one scene she even had it on under her jeans but I couldn't tell because the lighting was bad. She struck me as a butch who didn't like to be touched (stone butch?) but then the swedish girl converted her to a gayer gay who wanted to be loved. The movie was juvenile in many ways so I wouldn't consider it a real life portrayal of anything. Except maybe roofing. That was the truest to life.

>>2297931
It still bothers me that he was full frontal. If you consider the grinding sex scenes real sex between the actresses (I do because they definitely didn't fake that contact) then it isn't a stretch at all to say the het was sexual contact of a similar degree. The fact the guy put his dick on her tight abs and it is like the last 2 minutes of the movie is just fucking awful. What a way to end a shallow lesbian romance.
>>
>>2297936
The guy's junk was covered tho. It's why they don't show him full-frontal. It's common that with actors filming sex scenes they don't want arousal being visible, so they put on a sock or "booties" made of nylon, this prevents the erection. They didn't fool around with the lesbian scenes tho. That vagina was there.
>>
>>2297946
You do know full frontal means unconcealed front-facing nudity, right? He wasn't covered at all. It was plainly visible and there were no scene cuts between getting out of the tub and the full body contact when they are kissing/grinding. He didn't houdini a sock over it in plain sight of the camera.
>>
Please talk about cocks somewhere else.
>>
>>2298167
Happy this thread has no strict mod but don't abuse this laidback thread with petty arguments. Especially about cucks. Move along now.
>>
>>2297615
Since apparently there are some among /u/s who haven't seen But I'm A Cheerleader, here's a download: mega (dot) nz/#!r5RmkAhC!7inR5hmFxZHdX-sh7xLHIc3cDq59t7BiQcZRojIoY-M

No excuses!
>>
>>2296847
In case you need subs: https://isubtitles.net/the-chinese-botanists-daughters/english-subtitles/928072
>>
>>2298226
Because seeing that screenshot will really make people want to watch the movie
>>
>>2298226
Clea Duvall looks kinda like a lesbian Young Kate McKinnon.
>>
>>2298226
>image
Haha fuck you anon and thanks.

>>2298230
Hey awesome! Thank you anon!
>>
>>2297675
Time well spent if that's the case. ;-)
>>
Any good Asian movies besides Saving Face, Batonist's Daughter, and the Handmaiden?
>>
File: fullsizephoto776401.jpg (549KB, 1500x2145px) Image search: [Google]
fullsizephoto776401.jpg
549KB, 1500x2145px
>>2298357
I've been trying to find Our Love Story somewhere online but it's proving to be very difficult.

Has anyone seen this one yet?
>>
And this week in Supergirl Alex doesn't know how to read a situation like the autistic sperg that she is.
>>
>>2298469

And this week in Supergirl Alex doesn't know how to read a situation like the autistic sperg that she is.
>>
>>2298357
Ashamed and A Girl at my Door
>>
>>2298487
>supergirl is a lesbian
Wait what? When did this happened?
>>
>>2298539
When anon was dumb enough to double post like the sperg they are.
>>
>>2298394
If you're ok with 480p: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8ZfqNy0yNLaWnhBelZqZmxENDQ/view

Via http://asia.indomoviemania.co/2016/12/our-love-story-2016-720p-hdrip-x264-aac.html literally the first result when Googling for "our love story mkv" ^_^
>>
>>2298576
There are no subs for this, and it won't look like there will ever be subs for this.
>>
What was the one about the alcoholic cop that molests middle school children?
>>
>>2298825
Sounds like A Girl At My Door lol
>>
>>2298825
A girl at my door

But the kid is not molested
>>
>>2298830
She'd want to be molested, though.
>>
>>2298825
I think the girl actually molested her...
>>
>>2298520
I can't seem to find any Ashamed /u/ movie, can you link it? Or anything so I know what this movie is.
>>
>>2298895
https://tubitv.com/video/12396/ashamed

Literally 5 seconds.
>>
>>2293693
I, Olga Hepnarova

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJR_TplwL8s
>>
>>2298951
this looks good but fucking depressing
>>
>>2298951
Goodness another Psychotic lesbian then?

>>2299032
The kind that's not worth suffering for? Haha
>>
Can anyone recommend any cute j or k drama?
>>
>>No.2299226
It's not really a "drama" but more like a long, one-shot drama: girl by girl (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CY2aG6DjkCY)
It's really good though. Definitely worth a watch.
>>
>>2299226
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgT7UBXSh54
>>
>>2298547

When anon was dumb enough to double post like the sperg they are.
>>
File: i-olga-hepnarova.jpg (229KB, 1023x553px) Image search: [Google]
i-olga-hepnarova.jpg
229KB, 1023x553px
>>2299032
>>2299045
It's depressing but it's not a psychotic lesbian movie.

It's a biography of this girl:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olga_Hepnarov%C3%A1
I haven't seen the film yet though I will soon but the film seems to cover her entire life and her relationship with her gf up until the event.
>>
>>2299316
is it gay?
>>
>>2299444
It's considered more of a more-than-just-friends kinda thing, but you can definitely feel the platonic attraction between the girls (at least, I did).
>>
>>2299449
>platonic attraction
That's friendship
>>
>>2299434
>Olga Hepnarová (30 June 1951 – 12 March 1975) was a Czechoslovakian mass murderer,
>>
>>2298576
Any subtitles for Our Love Story?
>>
>>2298394
>>2299601
>Our Love Story
http://www.ganool.li/our-love-story-2016-720p-hdrip-750mb/
Does this work for you anons? Link of video and english subtitles included.
>>
>>2299434
She has mental illness though. She's definitely psychotic.

>>2299463
>a Czechoslovakian mass murderer
Exactly lol, but hey Olga's cute irl. Wonder why she's gone astray. Will watch the film then to find out.
>>
>>2299662
Am I dumb? I click the links down below and there are no translations, I go to the linked subscene in the same page and it says there are none. Can you give the subtitles' link directly?
>>
File: The Handmaiden NWB.png (582KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
The Handmaiden NWB.png
582KB, 1280x720px
>>2299662
I've downloaded Handmaiden and A Girl At My Door here as well, quality's satisfactory and no unnecessary watermarks. Direct downloads like ganool is sure useful sometimes because I'm lazy af to use a client.
>>
Dunno if it was posted before but this korean 10 minutes oneshot (engrish subbed) is quite cute.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6zNqGmQBZo
>>
>>2299668
You aren't okay? As for the subtitles, I'm afraid it's empty. I think you should wait for a few months before subtitles/interest show up. Or if you know any Koreans. There's a lot of Korean anons on other threads though.
>>
>>2299666
>She has mental illness though. She's definitely psychotic.
Yea, you're right about, I just have a stupid definition of psychotic I suppose
>>
>>2299720
Korea is sooo gay why must they suppress it with their usual faux and perfectly constructed heterosexual dramas. I would definitely binge on k-dramas if they produce more LGBT oriented shows.

Wait? Are they watching 'Her'? That fucking show. It's actually good but pretty retarded. And that ending (So she wore her panties, haha what.)
>>
>>2299720
that fucking panty drawer. mine looks like a goddamn whirlwind.
>>
>>2299720
Speaking of 10 minutes oneshots, here's a japanese one
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-ZEuQ4elY4PUGhTeXRHNWZWbUU/view
>>
>>2299769

(So she wore her panties, haha what.)
>>
>>2293336
Nice.
>>
File: IMG_9604.jpg (58KB, 750x333px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9604.jpg
58KB, 750x333px
>>2293336
I wish people capitalized on those scenes.
>>
File: IMG_9603.jpg (42KB, 750x329px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9603.jpg
42KB, 750x329px
>>2300562
>>
>>2300053
Beware that the main character is played by an idol so the acting is not the best.
I love Naachan and I hope she ranks into kami7 this year.
>>
>>2299720
Why do gay girls try so hard to suppress it? Or pretend not to be gay?
>>
>>2300648
She's not even that pretty, like average at best. That Manami girl though, damn she's stunning.
>>
Anyone have good subs for 'Finding the adolescence"? The movie is good? Is it /u worth?
>>
>>2300890
t. not-Asian
>>
>>2300890
The Manami girl is played by the idol and is the main character.
>>
If you like vampires and don't have a lot of time: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carmilla_(series)
>>
>>2301094
It's been discussed to death in previous threads. There are mixed feelings about this from season 2 onwards.
>>
>>2301097
I don't remember seeing anything but disappointment and outright hate for season 2 and 3. Well deserved for the load of het pandering garbage they piled on a perfectly good show. Season 1 is the only thing worth a damn.
>>
>>2301115
Wow so the book it's loosely based on is much gayer?
>>
>>2301120
The main couple stay gay but the rest of the cast got fucked. LaF diverts from the 1st season's Perry ship because of a ghost guy and Danny (female), a previous /u/ favorite who was into MC literally gets killed, revived and brainwashed straight because tumblr complained about a male character not getting with the lesbian he had a crush on.

Speaking of bad choices did anyone watch Almost Adults with the 2 main actresses from Carmilla? I couldn't finish watching it after Carmilla's actress kisses a guy. Why the hell did they take 2 women known for their chemistry in a lesbian web short and put one of them into a straight relationship and make the other gay? The het had 0 chemistry too compared to the not-gay friendship they had.
>>
>>2300562
>>2300566
The fandom is pretty much set on Trini/Kim and Jason/Billy.
I want my Rita molest Trini fic...
>>
For anyone who cares about Doctor Who and doesn't know yet:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-39444025

Confirmation that the new lady companion is canon gay.
>>
>>2301142
Rarepair shipper opinion: I probably would've been able to handle even that shitty writing and character butchering if only Mattie/Perry had gotten together as a secondary couple, but nope, no luck.
>>
>>2301199
>Moffat is still in charge...
>>
>>2301289
I secretly shipped Mattie/Laura and Carmilla/Danny because enemy/hate pairings are my guilty pleasure. Knew it would never happen though.
>>
>>2281342
No /u/. There are 3 stories. Two aren't LGBT at all.

One involves a lonely and bored farm girl who forms an obsessive relationship with a girl who visits the town unwillingly once a week to teach a class. A class lonely bored girl has no business being in. Eventually, she wriggles her way out of teaching the class, and lonely girl goes stalker for a day but gives up, and returns to her boring life. It's as sad as it sounds.
>>
>>2301599
>It's as sad as it sounds.

More importantly, what was the point of it, if there's (seemingly) no consequence or even change of anything?
>>
>>2301604
Tried to show a realistic approach, maybe
But, yeah, I not a big fan when there is no point, just mundane life in movie.
>>
>>2301120
Well technically the show is much more graphic than the book.

>>2301142
I concur. They ruined Danny.
>>
Below her mouth it's kinda bad, bad actresses, bad everything...the best recent movie it's the Handmaiden
>>
Has anyone watched Lovesong (2016) yet? The movie's Jena Malone in it
>>
>>2307506
I was just about to ask this too. Did it already come out in theaters? If so, has it leaked yet?
>>
>Atomic Blonde
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIUube1pSC0

Slim pickings but since the only other high budget action movie with /u/ I know of is Hanna so I thought this might be worth sharing. From the trailer it looks like Charlize is unfortunately bi at best but if the rest isn't the usual baity hollywood hot lesbians for ratings bullshit this could maybe be a decent watch.
>>
>>2309643
Rumor is, it's gonna be like John Wick but with spies instead of being solely a revenge flick
>>
>>2309645
I think it is kinda like kingsmen
>>
>>2309643
Too bad it looks like the girl Charlize's character sleeps with gets killed.
>>
>>2309854
It is possible the marketing execs would be stupid enough to show a key character's entire plotline including the death scene in the trailer but I would hope not. Also Charlize is kissing her later in the trailer making me believe she will be fine. I think they said she is a french spy so she is probably another badass lady or maybe Charlize will be in her bed and wake up to save her.
>>
>>2292495
>watch wrong movie called Butterfly
>guys long lost daughter arrives
>shes in heat and tries to seduce him
>guy has iron will, wont fug
>eventually finds out shes not his daughter
>they fuck like animals
>someone sees
>now theres an incest court case

Epic.
>>
>>2312390
How is this /u/ related?
>>
>>2312397
That's the point.
>>
(I'm the long lists OP)

>>2312390
Well, next time what about reading a synopsis, just to be sure

Also as I first explained, the lists aren't totally exhaustive about what I've seen. It's just that all of the listed movies have an article on the French Wikipédia (and therefore most likely one on the English Wikipedia). This is because I keep track of them on frwiki.
All that just to say that you can easily check the /u/riness of the movies I listed.
>>
>>2312390
Jesus Christ, the right movie's original title is "Hu Die" (AKA "Butterfly" in English) and from 2004.
>>
File: 56523.jpg (106KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
56523.jpg
106KB, 630x420px
>>2285144
Thanks for posting this, anon.
Watched it because of your post, I didn't know what to expect at all so I went from giggling during the first part of the movie due to the yuri to feeling depressed and also angry. Not a masterpiece but that was an interesting movie.
>>
>>2292495
I'd like to add Aimee and Jaguar to the list. I remember watching it a fair number of years ago and I liked it. It's a German film set during WW2 and is apparently based on a true story.
>>
>>2312810
You "adding" it to the list means ME watching it (I'm the long lists OP) ahah.
I'll give a thought about it, and look if I find somewhere to download it.

Since I posted the lists, I think I've added
Almost Adults
Below Her Mouth
Mystère à la Tour Eiffel
A Date For Mad Mary
>>
>>2313144
>Almost Adults
>Below Her Mouth
Terrible.
>>
>>2313151
I agree, but as I said previously, I think that most of /u/ films are terrible. Still, if you don't watch them, you won't see the few good ones. You can try to select the ones that are said good, but it will hugely reduce your options ...
>>
>>2313162
Forgot to say something obvious, You can't tell if a movie is good or not until you've entirely watched it.
>>
>>2313164
>You can't tell if a movie is good or not until you've entirely watched it.

Yes you can. Well, not you specifically, maybe.
>>
>>2313151
>Almost Adults
I actually enjoyed this one
>>
Girls, super important question. Are there any opinions on Lemonade Mouth?
>>
>>2313688
A movie about edgy teens forming a band and some bullying. Absolutely no /u/ so don't care.
>>
So the new Companion is a lesbian, and kind of a pratt, and kind of ugly, but hey at least she isn't Clara.
>>
>>2314275
>Caring about 100
Why?
>>
>>2314396
It's a perfect material for a drinking game, if you don't value your liver. Take a sip every time somebody does or says something retarded, wake up in the morning in Amsterdam with both your kidneys missing.
>>
>>2314402
Probably not Amsterdam if you're set on dieing from renal failure
>>
>>2314396
What the Hell is 100?
>>
>>2281552
Wil a qt.
Vivian a slut.
Ma a best, that younger guy gets it.
>>
>>2315867
>Wil a qt
She was sooo god damn qt. Like, fuck.
>>
>>2317396
Certainly, I can understand why Jay insisted on being her orbiter despite knowing she's gay.
>>
>>2281319
Below her mouth is a really good film
>>
>>2319453
No, it's not.
>>
>>2314490
>literally who?
Pleb
>>
>>2319457
Why are you replying this shit anyway
>inb4 triggering het
>>
>>2319461
it's a movie about men of course I'm triggered like a feminist
>>
>>2293501
>calm down it's just a drawing
>>>/tv/
>>
>>2298394
watched it and really loved it. really nice scenes between them
>>
>>2319469
Could you please link subs please?
Thread posts: 329
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.