[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shuumatsu no Izetta

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 343
Thread images: 73

File: honobono_02.jpg (390KB, 740x1044px) Image search: [Google]
honobono_02.jpg
390KB, 740x1044px
Continue From>>2153771
more one silly comic from the site
http://izetta.jp/comic.html
>>
>>2165635
silly art
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=59475790
>>
>>2165635
how cute
>>
>>2165494
Isn't there a Switzerland on the map?
Well, either their industry isn't enough or they made some bad choices.
Another guess is that they had some alliance with a more powerful nation that promised to protect them, probably France and GB, so they didn't think it was necessary to buy enough modern tanks.
>>
>>2165767
It's a pretty significant plot point that they didn't have an alliance with a more powerful country.
>>
Subs are out by the way.
>>
Ladies, please don't let this fuckwit start threads anymore...
>>
>giving a redshirt a distinctive quality (glasses)
That's bold, Shuumatsu no Izetta.

>having him looking at a picture of his family AND wondering about the state of the war
That's cliche, Shuumatsu no Izetta.
>>
>>2165635
Whoever is making these really likes Izetta's HIME-SAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!
>>
>>2165897
>the King is dead, Fine is now Queen
>Hopes.exe currently close to the Recycle Bin
Why though? This way they've closed off the path to marrying her off to other country and she already solve the heir problem in episode 1. Fine now can actually get away with not marrying anyone and still have an heir for her kingdom.

They've already set up a perfect happy end that it would take a very scummy moves to fuck it up. Knowing Yoshino though, I'm not gonna hold my breath. Either way, another good episode.
>>
>>2165897
>>2165904
THE KING IS DEAD!
LONG LIVE THE QUEEN!

sorry, the Britbong in me decided to come out.
>>
>>2165829
The fact that this idiot keeps using 'Continue From' despite that 50% of threads have 'Continued from' in them is really annoying.
>>
>>2165904
Because now Fine has to do Queen stuff and Izetta is off being a propaganda tool, meaning they won't spend a lot of time together.
>>
>>2165904
People really need a better handle on how monarchies work. Whenever it comes up in a story, everyone seems to think that only immediate children count as heirs.
>>
>>2165930
It's not ideal for sure but in the long term this is like the happiest end they could get. Imagine few years after the war is over, kingdom alive and well, Izetta will have nothing to do but accompanying her Queen wherever she goes. And when the time comes for Fine to abdicate her throne, she can retire and live peacefully with Izetta.
>>
>>2165942
There's literally no reason for her to abdicate.
>>
>>2165943
Not even for quietly spending her twilight days with her witch? Literally no one could stop her if she wants to do that.
>>
>>2165938
Fine even says that the current heir is a relative of hers.
>>
>>2165947
There's no reason she can't do that and still be Queen.
>>
>>2165951
No way she can live quietly while still hold the throne. Leading a kingdom is taxing chore and Fine is not immortal Empress like Yui, she's still a normal human.
>>
>>2165956
She can always form a normal govt to take care of the country, like the Queen of England.
>>
>>2165964
Sure, but Fine is not someone that would make others do her job. What's wrong with her abdicating anyway? She does deserve a rest after dedicating her life to serve and protect her people. Queen is just a title, if she can walk away from the throne on her own terms with an heir that she acknowledge, that already makes her a successful monarch head.
>>
>>2165970
I'd imagine Fine equates abdication to abandoning her people. And Fine is loyal to Eylstadtians to a fault.
>>
>>2165981
If Fine can abdicate on her own terms that means she's satisfied with her life works and are happy to let the next person do their part. Like I said, it's the ultimate happy ending. And she does know when to quit when she needs to.
>>
>>2165985
>If Fine can abdicate on her own terms that means she's satisfied with her life works and are happy to let the next person do their part.
But the question is, is that even possible? Fine loves her countrymen, and they love her. I can see her working for them until her last breath. And moreover, Fine has just started her reign. She's no Edward VIII. For one thing, she probably hates Nazis.
>Like I said, it's the ultimate happy ending.
Don't get me wrong, I would really like to see this happen as well. My ideal end would probably be Fine and Izetta running away to live a simple life together in the Alpine countryside while everyone thinks they're both dead, like at the end of the Illusionist or something.
>>
>>2165991
No, it's actually near impossible for her to get that ending. That's just a perfect ending I imagined for them, like I said so in my original post. In hindsight, I should've elaborate more on why I think that's the ultimate ending.

We're 3 episodes in and they haven't told us what nazi was going to do to Izetta after capturing her, that secret service nazi dude still creeping around the shadow, and there's still so much more shit they haven't touched. Depends on future development, Fine might not even live to see the end of this notWW2. The amount of shit that can go wrong in this show is simply unreal.
>>
>>2165829
You're not familiar with the way Mugino works? You must be new here.
>>
>>2165942
>retire and live peacefully with Izetta

That presumes Izetta doesn't use up all her power in the war and end up dying.
>>
File: okay_then.jpg (7KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
okay_then.jpg
7KB, 184x184px
>>2165985
>>2165991
>>2165996

Your idealism is so adorable.
>>
>>2165997
That doesn't mean you can't be faster than him.
>>
>>2165999
She can end like a normal human without powers.
>>
File: 1476551258079[1].jpg (196KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1476551258079[1].jpg
196KB, 1280x720px
The soldiers are /u/s
>>
File: 1476559099921.png (45KB, 574x518px) Image search: [Google]
1476559099921.png
45KB, 574x518px
>>2166050
They only started cheering when the yuri magic started.
>>
>>2165999
She's not Nanoha, the reasons her grandma didn't want her to use her powers is literally "stop my invincible granddaughter."
>>
File: 59404523_p2.jpg (43KB, 529x476px) Image search: [Google]
59404523_p2.jpg
43KB, 529x476px
When's the Lesbomancy going to start?
>>
>>2166113

I think it's more like she didn't want her to be outcast or hunted down, as it seems Fine protected her from.
>>
File: 59493605_p0.png (186KB, 700x673px) Image search: [Google]
59493605_p0.png
186KB, 700x673px
>>2166123
Once Izetta has to start drinking Hime-sama's milk to supplement her magic.
>>
>>2166124
You do know "stop my invincible son," is a meme correct. You just repeated what I said.
>>
>>2165996
I can't really see this getting happy yuri ending seeing the tone of the show so far, meaning both live together in some village forgotten by all in peace, where as older ladies they tell story about Last Witch and Good Princess to village kids, I give that 5% of happening.

Then I give 5% of having another yuri end in a way where both die together in suicidal attack on Emperor bunker to end the war, or any similiar situation where they die together or one follows other soon.

And then you get 90% chance of possibilities of not getting any yuri ending where one of them dies and other ends with a guy and in last episode tells a story about Last Witch or Good Princess to her grankid. Or we get friendship end without anything resolved, still good in a way.

It's a bit interesting how they will tackle this whole war deal by putting the witch in vs historical psedo accuracy and how that will fit in and change war result in the years time or this will be just an incident in history which will pass and the war will have similiar ending as in real world.
>>
File: 59492217_p0.jpg (311KB, 1233x1270px) Image search: [Google]
59492217_p0.jpg
311KB, 1233x1270px
>>
>>2166162
It's Yoshino so your 90% is well founded, Izetta also seem to have death flags abound.
>>
>>2166162
If they introduce Germanian witch like the opening suggest, I can see suicide end happening.
>>
>>2165917
>LONG LIVE THE QUEEN

Will she learn some magic ?
>>
File: lesbian hand holding is magic.jpg (108KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
lesbian hand holding is magic.jpg
108KB, 340x340px
>>2166194
Together with Izetta she can use an ancient forbidden Pact Magic known as Lesbomancy
>>
>>2165997
Onee-sama, I've been around since the mid-2000's. I'm just bitching and also, what >>2166001 said.
>>
>>2166110
Sometimes, even /a/ can be on the correct side of things.
>>
>>2166162
>final episode
>fast forward to today's EU where the Principality of Elystadt still remains but under a different Archduke
>old lady visiting a tiny grave stone next to it an empty plot, she sits quietly talking to the deceased
>a Muslim child managed to wander away from her mother both of whom were refugee escaping war in Syria walked up to the old lady
>"hi..."
>"yes dear"
>"was he your husband?"
>*old lady laughs "...you can say that."
>"I...Izetta..."
>"she was a great witch, that fought bravely during the great war, she saved us all..."
>"wow... sugoi! ne..."
>*old lady pats the young girl's head . "...we've all lost something in that war, but if I had to live it all over again I wouldn't change a single thing."
>"...oba-san?"
>"don't ever lose help dear child, in your friends and in your fellow humans..." *old lady walks off
>"good bye oba-san!"
>she returns to her small apartment on the outskirts of town
>she makes dinner for herself and get ready for bed
>she closes her eyes for the final time
>Ortfiné Fredericka von Eylstadt former Archduke of Elystadt 1924-2016

Would you rather have this type of depressing end?
>>
>>2166236
Ugh so many errors, fuck it im drunk...
>>
>>2166236
Works for me.
>>
>>2166236
Why would she be living alone in a small apartment?
Also, I got the feeling that she was older than 16 in the anime.
>>
>>2166236
This would be much better than a lot of plausible ends.
>>
>>2166258
She turned down the thrpne to live a quiet life with Izetta.
>>
is this Yuri or subtext????????
>>
>>2166269
tbd
>>
>>2165635
this show has a lot of potential but i'm afraid of it breaking my heart. So i'm going to wait until it's done airing and see how much joy vs rage it gives /u/ before watching it.
>>
>>2166292
It's by Yoshino so expect forced het of some kind.
>>
>>2166360
how convenient you forgot other show he worked like Vividred
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/people.php?id=36992
>>
I'm pretty sure nothing much will end up happening.
This show doesn't have a "passion project" feel and more like made "by the book", so you can bet they will take the safest option which is leaving everything open to interpretation.
>>
>>2166367
Nah, it's not really clear where it is going.
>>
>>2166373
Where the story headed might not be, but the creator's intent looks very clear to me and that's to make a profitable original anime.
>>
>>2166377
Yuri can sell if it's done well.
>>
>>2166378
It can, but if you want to maximize profit you pander to everyone. That means not committing one way or the other.
>>
>>2166387
I don't see this anime really "pandering" it does what it does and looks natural doing it, nothing forced, and I can see it naturally developing into a kiss, it's not necessary to "pander to everyone" when it clearly has a certain audience already.
>>
>>2165771
Right, typed GB more as a mistake (I didn't forget that whole important thing), but France would be a possibility, since it's already fallen anyway. At least I don't remember any line about them NEVER having major allies.
>>
>>2166360
>Izetta: The Last Witch (TV) : Series Composition, Screenplay (eps 1-2)
As I understand he did only 2 first eps.
>>
>>2166392
Yuri fans that's also WWII otaku is a really small audience. I applaud them if they really intend to target just that.
>>
>>2166397
Series composition, dude. That means he writes the general outline of the story and any major plot points.
>>
>>2165949
>>2165938
This cliché would be dumb for that reason, especially when concerning German nations. They constantly had princes dying without direct descendants, but that was never a problem with all the close and distant relatives.
Germany even had a (of course not official, but still known,, not widely however) homosexual king who left no children (probably not the only one, considering Germany had about seventy trillion principalities throughout it's history), still found a new king.
There should be like three dozen people who could take over as Monarch after Fine.
>>
>>2166259
>>2166236
What about this:
>final episode
>Emperor's palace is destroyed with him inside
>Izetta and Fine ride off into the sunset
>later Fine declares a parlamentary monarchy, to general cheers
>Izetta lives now in the palace
>we have some SoL stuff, in the end Izetta and Fine look at a new morning and then kiss
>screen turns black
>the ruins of the palace
>text appears: THE END
>sudenly the Emperor's skeletal hand bursts through the rubble and makes an angry fist
>THE END?
If we make a cliché ending, we can also make one in capital letters, straight out of 80s Hollywood.
>>
You know, 13 episodes is kinda not enough, this show could easily go on for two seasons and cover the entire alternate war.
And fuck, I just remembered you could have a cold war sequel, with Baba Yaga as BBEG behind the USSR.
Too bad it will never be that popular.
>>
>>2166392
>and I can see it naturally developing into a kiss
Don't be silly.
>>
>>2165938
It appears that Eylstadt (IRL Tyrol, western Austria) has agnatic-cognatic primogeniture, which means that a woman may inherit all titles from her parents. However, a woman with son inherit before a woman without son. It should be mentioned that Fine's cousin is pregnant, the duke clearly expect his niece will give birth to a baby boy.

Ideally, Eylstadt's succession law should be absolute-cognatic open, which means that the most prestigious member of dynasty inherit. Fine can win lands from Germania with her wunderwaffe Izetta.
>>
>>2166494
I trust Finé-sama, she's my hope.
>>
>>2166500
Fine is next in line no matter what. If she would be unable to take the throne then it would go to her aunt and that bloodline.
>>
>>2166501
Set your hopes low Izetta, your hime-sama is being written by Yoshino and we already have political marriages on the table.
>>
>>2166517
Not if she becomes Queen. Specially not considering the Prince that offered her marriage left her to dry.

The worst that could happen is some German bigwig wanting to marry her in exchange for cease of hostilities, which Fine will most likely accept to save her country. I sure hope Yoshino isn't reading this
>>
>>2166540
Honestly this would be the best outcome, both survive Izetta leaves because during peace time she's an outcast. But she will remember her hime-sama and what she did for her country.
>>
File: 1476480453132.png (162KB, 374x510px) Image search: [Google]
1476480453132.png
162KB, 374x510px
>>2166545
Even tragic yuri death is preferable over political het. Fuck you Yoshino.
>>
>>2166548
Would you rather they both die? That's horrific, a bitter sweet end is better. This is the kinds of shit that makes Haibane Renmei and Aria so memorable.
>>
I don't like how that redshirt had a distinctive feature, got a name, survived and gained some importance. That never ends well.
>>
>>2166558
>Would you rather they both die?
Simoun end then? Both moving on to higher Witches plane of existance?
>>
>>2166558
They die in every weekly 4koma, that won't happen.
>>
>had to stop watching to play Ride of the Valkyries when the Stukas started their bombing run, then continue watching as it played
>>
>>2166548
Would you like it better that after finding out about the death of her father by poison Fine character developed by cutting her hair and becoming the girl prince. Afterward she used her country's secret arts and impregnate Izetta to obtain an heir before dying in battle?
>>
>>2166561
Fine didn't die, she just bumped her head. She has the bump from it in the second episode's 4koma.
>>
>>2166558
>This is the kinds of shit that makes Haibane Renmei and Aria so memorable.
Neither Haibane nor Aria were made great for how they ended.
>>
>>2166590
No, they die in new ways in each comic. That's what the Anon meant.
>>
>>2166613
Yeah, it's like YOU KILLED KENNY, YOU BASTARD!
>>
>>2166558
>Aria
oh fuck off
>>
>>2166559
He's not even listed on the site. They needed a face in battle.
>>
>>2166655
Hell he isn't even in the OP.
>>
>>2166655
>They needed a face in battle.
This. It's a simple narrative technique.
Honestly, I was surprised to see people think he was going to be important in the story. It's more likely that we're never going to see him again. If I had to be lenient, we may see him in or around the last episode to at least know that he survived that long.
>>
>>2166655
>>2166661
And moreover, even if he was listed on the site, it wouldn't really mean anything towards his importance, as the site also lists several characters who died in the first episode.
>>
>>2166050
>posting males in /u/
>it's actually /u/ relevant
Wat kind of witchcraft is that?
>>
>>2166687
Because in a world surrounded by men, yuri can still bloom.

Isn't that the biggest triumph?
>>
>>2166687
I hope the dumbass who made that certain thread finally got what he wanted. I want it to be deleted, not be saged and archived.
>>
>>2166704
Point.
>>
File: 59404523_p0.jpg (184KB, 1467x960px) Image search: [Google]
59404523_p0.jpg
184KB, 1467x960px
>>2166704
Can purest form of love bloom on the battlefield onee-sama?
>>
>>2166613
And that Anon is wrong, as the second comic clearly has continuity from the first in the form of Fine's head bump from falling.
>>
>>2166724
In the first one, Hime fell to her death. I'm pretty sure that wouldn't just cause a bump.

But more importantly, why are you ignoring the "終" at the end of each comic.
>>
>>2166728
Look at the second comic. Are you really claiming that the huge bump on her head is just there randomly for no reason, rather than very, very clearly referring to what happened in the previous one? It's a chibi joke comic; they can do what they like, just like comedy leads can be punched over the horizon by a tsundere and be fine two cuts later.
>>
>>2166733
If anything, the bump on her head is meant to generally show that she's hurt, or to imply something hit her on her way out the exploding plane. It doesn't mean she made contact with the earth.
>>
>>2166734
That was intended rhetorically, but... you really are actually claiming that? Seriously?

No, it isn't. You know full well it isn't. It's a specific, prominent detail that immediately references what happened in the previous 4koma. Stop being stubborn and/or obtuse.
>>
>>2166738
>That
>it
I honestly don't even know what you're talking about anymore. You're going to have to be more specific if you want me to more precisely point out what you're doing wrong (besides insisting on calling this a yonkoma, for starters).

And on the topic of being stubborn, you also didn't answer my second question in >>2166728.
>>
>>2166741
>I honestly don't even know what you're talking about anymore
The presence of the huge bump on her head. You know, the thing we're talking about?

>And on the topic of being stubborn, you also didn't answer my second question
The question of why it says "end" at the end?

It's part of the "Izetta screws up" joke. I'd hardly call that "more important" than the obvious presence of something being carried forward from the first week to the second.
>>
>>2166745
>The presence of the huge bump on her head.
I'll take it that that was what you meant by "it". I'll just forget about the "That" for now, then.

>The question of why it says "end" at the end?
My question wasn't why it was there, it was why you're ignoring it. It's synonymous with "完" in that it basically means "the end". Not "to be continued". "The End".

But more importantly again, I'm once again confused as to why you keep referring to the bump as something being carried over. She didn't have it in the first comic.

But perhaps most important of all, I feel compelled to point out how stupid this topic is. I really shouldn't care if you think these are continuations or not. It'll still be wrong, though.
>>
>>2166751
>I'll just forget about the "That" for now, then.
Are you really so intent on scoring semantic points?

"That" referred to the question I asked, that was responded to in the post I replied to. "It" referred to the object of the question, ie. the bump.

>My question wasn't why it was there, it was why you're ignoring it.
Because it is not very important, and is made irrelevant by the fact that the comic HAS been continued.

>But more importantly again, I'm once again confused as to why you keep referring to the bump as something being carried over
Nobody can be this dense.

In the first comic, Fine falls. In the second comic, a huge bump has now appeared on her head. Details do not simply appear for no reason, and the idea that something as specific a detail as that is supposed to be because hey, maybe she bumped her head offscreen or something is patently nonsense; the bump is due to the fall.
>>
>>2166759
>Are you really so intent on scoring semantic points?
I assure you, I wasn't going for any points. Just clarification.

>Because it is not very important, and is made irrelevant by the fact that the comic HAS been continued.
See, you're not quite getting it. The comic itself has continued, yes, but each page is self contained. Do you understand now?

>Nobody can be this dense.
The ironing is delicious.
>>
>>2166761
>The comic itself has continued, yes, but each page is self contained
Except not, because - I repeat myself - there is an element in the second for which the only reasonable conclusion is that it was caused by the events of the first.

>The ironing is delicious.
To echo your own words, why are you responding to everything in that post except the actual argument?

Even if you have some amazing reasoning that totally explains why they decided to give her a prominent bump with no cause, a non-dense individual should still have been able to see the connection being made.
>>
>>2166764
>To echo your own words, why are you responding to everything in that post except the actual argument?
Because I already answered it?

But mostly because I'm done with you. You're calling your reasoning plausible and mine implausible for completely arbitrary reasons. There's no point in discussing this with you further. And like I said before, when I really wanted to put this conversation behind me, this topic is really just stupid.
>>
>>2166768
>Because I already answered it?
No, you didn't. Your last post on the subject was when you claimed to be confused about what I meant.

>You're calling your reasoning plausible and mine implausible for completely arbitrary reasons
The ideas that unusual details have causes is not arbitrary.
>>
>>2166771
>No, you didn't.
I was referring to >>2166734, champ.
>>
>>2166775
Then what was
>But more importantly again, I'm once again confused as to why you keep referring to the bump as something being carried over
all about? I presumed that >>2166734 was based upon a misunderstanding of my reasoning, given that you later claimed not to understand what that reasoning actually was.

Again, prominent and specific details do not have unshown, otherwise-unhinted-at offscreen causes. How many comedy scenes have you watched in which a character with a humorous head bump was not directly preceded by them taking a tumble or being hit by a tsukkomi? When you have the choice between "it's because she fell last week" or "maybe she got smashed by debris or something and it just never bothered showing that", Occam's Razor provides a pretty clear selection, and one that is far from arbitrary.
>>
>>2166236
Izetta just needs to make Fine immortal, like Rena and Yui. Worldwide immortal lesbian autocracy is the future.
>>
>>2166789
What if Izetta is a prequel to Regalia?
>>
>>2166805
ithinkiamokaywiththis.webum
>>
Best end:
>Izetta and Fine "die" just as the war ends. Germania is defeated, peace returns. A big, gay statue of Izetta and Fine is built in the middle of the city. Credits roll. After credits, Izetta and Fine are living peacefully with adopted kids in a small village in the middle of nowhere. END.
>>
>>2166863
No
This is the best end
>Izetta uses too much power and somehow becomes a normal human, to prevent the witches extinction, nature makes Izetta magically pregnant. Izetta says then she is going to leave, to take care of her child alone, but Fine protest saying is her child too. So both raise the child together and the next queen of the coutry is now a witch.
>>
>>2165877
what if he somehow survived? the guy in last exile did that and survived
>>
>>2166938
He did survive, which is the worst thing he could've done.
>>
>>2166050
let's say we all live in a country ruled by qt animu lesbo and said country faces an imminent war. we're all conscripted.
>will you fight to defend the purest form of love or will you dodge the draft?
> which branch will you enlist to defend the purest form of love?

me:
>yes, it's a great honor to defend yuri
>chair force, so i can have it heasy
>>
>>2166941
Little did this anon know that back then air forces actually did something, and that you didn't get to choose which branch you went to if you were indeed conscripted.

Now take this ammo clip. No rifle for you, that's for the dudes in front and behind of you. If one of them dies, you are to pick his rifle up and SHOOT.
Order 227 is in effect, so if the Germans don't shoot you while retreating we'll shoot you ourselves. Now go take Stalingrad, comrade! URAAAAAA!
>>
>>2165930
>Izetta is off being a propaganda tool, meaning they won't spend a lot of time together.
After episode two I saw people mentioning how Izetta would be riding lances, and now people are talking about this propaganda thing, and I gotta ask, how are you guys finding out about this stuff?
>>
>>2166977
Protip: Anime PVs are helpful to watch.

Pro-protip: That Anon's kidding about the propaganda thing.
>>
>>2166977
I don't know about the lances, but the propaganda thing is me pulling stuff out of my ass and referencing the results with somewhat realistic possible actions.

In this case, a large number of dudes just saw Izetta wrecking an army, saving the dudes and a strategic position from certain capture.
What would a military that's getting pounded really hard do? Spread the tale of that battle to the four winds, hype Izetta as a war winning superweapon and that YOU can fight by her side.
>>
File: 59509160_p0.jpg (292KB, 800x1131px) Image search: [Google]
59509160_p0.jpg
292KB, 800x1131px
>>
File: 59510395_p0.png (343KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
59510395_p0.png
343KB, 707x1000px
>>
File: 1476685856038.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1476685856038.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>
>>2167137

Why does Izetta look really handsome in profile and really cute facing the camera? Not that I'm complaining...
>>
>>2167325
hah, I noticed that too. Happens in the first episode as well IIRC.
>>
>>2167332
>>
>>2167332
>>2167335
Hime sama, I...
>>
File: hagu.jpg (39KB, 258x494px) Image search: [Google]
hagu.jpg
39KB, 258x494px
>>2167137
Lewd hugs.
>>
>>2167405
Bunch of tomboys.
>>
>>2167325
Good character design
So we can ship her with whoever we wish
>>
>>2167325
Effective character design allows her to play two roles, and shows us both of those roles when necessary.

The roles, of course, being determined protector (masculine/handsome) and total softie for her princess-fu (feminine/cute)
>>
>>2166870
>>2166863

"Normal life is best" endings can go fuck themselves.
>>
>>2167516
We could have a nice Cold War ending but I don't think Fine will let her country transform into the URSS.
>>
>>2166870
>Izetta says then she is going to leave, to take care of her child alone, but Fine protest saying is her child too
Fucking retarded. Why would she leave her beloved queen?

Pregnancy has no place in yuri anyway, in my opinion. Would be much better if they were just reincarnated later down the line, if you're gonna go with magical reproduction solution.
>>
File: 59526707_p0.jpg (2MB, 1000x6906px) Image search: [Google]
59526707_p0.jpg
2MB, 1000x6906px
I wonder if anyone here can read chicken scratch chinese.
>>
File: 59526707_p1.jpg (2MB, 1000x6777px) Image search: [Google]
59526707_p1.jpg
2MB, 1000x6777px
>>2167785
>>
Christ, you guys.

It's like you'd be much happier being right about something not being yuri than, y'know, actually having yuri.
>>
File: 59526707_p2.jpg (786KB, 1500x2636px) Image search: [Google]
59526707_p2.jpg
786KB, 1500x2636px
>>2167786
>>
File: 59526650_p0.jpg (346KB, 2048x2896px) Image search: [Google]
59526650_p0.jpg
346KB, 2048x2896px
>>
>>2166110
>/a/ discusses yuri

>>2167420
>>2167512
>/u/ discusses direction and character design

Never change, 4chan.
>>
File: k.jpg (101KB, 400x335px) Image search: [Google]
k.jpg
101KB, 400x335px
>>2166789
as an immortal, Fine will unite the world

"unite" as in conquer
>>
>>2167325
Bunbun achieved the same thing with Yuuna and Wakaba. Its his strong suit.
>>
>>2167787
Something something pessimism either correct or pleasantly surprised, etc.
>>
File: tumblr_oeq7xd64kJ1u82ij0o1_500.png (568KB, 500x705px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oeq7xd64kJ1u82ij0o1_500.png
568KB, 500x705px
>>2165635
>>
File: tumblr_of5ncpoJ9t1u82ij0o1_540.png (686KB, 540x762px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_of5ncpoJ9t1u82ij0o1_540.png
686KB, 540x762px
>>2167974
>>
>>2167975
no ep 3?
>>
>>2168034
kys fat fuck
>>
>>2168034
Oh good, someone must have linked us in /a/ again.
>>
>>2168044
Just checked and that's exactly what happened. OP triggered this guy >>2168034 who posted almost the same comment there. Good lord.
>>
>>2168034
>Being completely retarded
Kids these days...
>>
File: Archdyke Fine.png (111KB, 785x711px) Image search: [Google]
Archdyke Fine.png
111KB, 785x711px
>>2168044
/a/ threads are worth keep an eye on them lately
>>
>>2168067
Stop.
>>
>>2168073
no
>>
>>2168067
>Archyke
9001/10
>>
Turns out the wound she got in ep.1 didn't do much for the princess. She's Fine.
>>
>>2168124
Fine puns? What is this, a Symphogear thread?
>>
>>2168198
>puns
we already have Archdyke on the table, the time to worry about puns is past us.
>>
File: 59567282_p0.jpg (4MB, 1000x6992px) Image search: [Google]
59567282_p0.jpg
4MB, 1000x6992px
Some more chinese scribbles that probably can't be translated.
>>
File: 59567282_p1.jpg (2MB, 1000x6614px) Image search: [Google]
59567282_p1.jpg
2MB, 1000x6614px
>>2170118
>>
File: 59567282_p2.jpg (1MB, 1000x4070px) Image search: [Google]
59567282_p2.jpg
1MB, 1000x4070px
>>2170119
>>
>>2167785
F:Izetta-
F:Are you okay?
I:Princess is surely nice- (you should be mad)
I:Satisfy my desire like this...
I:Princess... I am sorry Princess...only this time..
I:Only this time...
I:and no more...I will do my best after this
(monolog) F:Izetta... What are you thinking right now..
(monolog) F:What are you thinking... when you go to war
(monolog) F:And what are you thinking...to make such a request to me, to you best frd
(monolog) F:The hand that's holding mine...such tight but careful
(monolog) F:Sweating.. and trembling
(monolog) F:Even now-
>>
I:Princess, dont worry. I will leave after the war
F:Leave?
I:Yes
F:Aren't we best frd? Why do you want to leave?
I:You should know.. Princess.. I dont want to be your best frd...only
I:No best frds... will do this kind of thing
I: I..
(monolog) I: I will leave after the war ends
F:No!
F:You will just wandering around alone! Wont you feel lonely?
(monolog) I: Stay with you... is even more..
F: What?
I:N- Nth
F:I am sorry, Izetta.After the war ends, I will seriously think about it.
I:Please dont apologize, It's my problem.
F:Izetta-
F:Wait for me.. for a period of time
I:ok...princess..
F:Y- You want to continue?
I:If princess is.. willing to
>>
File: honobono_03.jpg (306KB, 740x1042px) Image search: [Google]
honobono_03.jpg
306KB, 740x1042px
Mfw
http://izetta.jp/comic.html
>>
>>2170753
>fine piling up bumps
>izetta unscathed
>>
File: queen fine x izetta witch.jpg (152KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
queen fine x izetta witch.jpg
152KB, 1280x720px
Oh you gonna love this episode
>>
>>2170868
They're ready to conquer the world?
>>
File: 1476108552602.jpg (42KB, 664x708px) Image search: [Google]
1476108552602.jpg
42KB, 664x708px
>>2170868
Oh my~
>>
>>2170868
>queen
>not archdyke
>>
>>2170868
>that determined look
>>
>>
>>2170984
Anon, you ninja'd me posting that very file (really, your post appeared as mine was 99% sending)

At least you could have used WITCHTITTIES as filename
>>
File: WITCHTITTIES.png (824KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WITCHTITTIES.png
824KB, 1280x720px
>>2170986
>>
>>2170868
>she's so pretty.
>you're just as pretty. it really looks great on you.
fine putting the moves on izetta
>>
>>2170984
everyone is getting a taste of Izetta, I'm not liking it.
>>
>>2170868
Het confirmed.
>>
>>2171002
Hey, Bianca doesn't mind sharing
>>
>>2170998
Yep, that's definitely the "girl admires something then guy comes in and say girl is more pretty" romance scene.
>>
File: 1477157704187.png (1015KB, 755x959px) Image search: [Google]
1477157704187.png
1015KB, 755x959px
By George Lucas.
>>
>>2171015
Where is the white witch's staff? The picture has her holding it but its missing from the statue.
>>
>>2171019
>inb4 Fine's royal scepter is the staff
>>
>>2171030
>inb4 Fine's royal scepter is a dildo
>>
>>2171052
Don't give the doujin artists any ideas...
>>
Leylines converge on Germany. Final boss confirmed?

Also the map doesn't seem to reach the US, but it does reach Russia. Sequel confirmed?
>>
>>2171054
As if they need them...

>>2171055
That map seems to miss most areas that ARE asociated with witches (Ireland in the British Islands, Galizia in Northern Spain...) and while it's super-covered in some areas with a large Gypsy population (Izetta's family looked Gypsy enough), areas with huge Gypsy population like Southern Spain are empty.
/a/ thread about it is quite amusing.

I'd say they simply didn't do much research into European mythology for their Taiwanese hand-drawings
>>
Reminder: the original White Witch betrayed her own kind to help the then Archduke of Elystadt whom she was in love with. The Archduke then for some reason betrayed her, possibly by killing her himself or had her killed.
>>
>>2171068
I bet something similar will happen with Izetta and Fine, but they will defy the bad ending
>>
>>2171055
This is weirdly specific but that shade of green plus the plot with the Emperor looking for witches really reminds me of Valvrave. I hope they're not going to do the magic illuminati thing.
>>
Please, I want a happy yuri ending. Please..
>>
File: 1477147156174.jpg (1MB, 1240x1748px) Image search: [Google]
1477147156174.jpg
1MB, 1240x1748px
>>2171156
Welcome to the club.
>>
>>2171156
We ALL do, Onee-sama
>>
File: tumblr_ofggt77VZb1u82ij0o1_1280.png (289KB, 740x1042px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ofggt77VZb1u82ij0o1_1280.png
289KB, 740x1042px
>>2170753
>>
File: 1477163133700.jpg (1MB, 1920x2158px) Image search: [Google]
1477163133700.jpg
1MB, 1920x2158px
>>2170984
ATLANTA
FUCK YEAH!
>>
>>2171221
Best tutor.
>>
>>2171055
Why doesn't Izetta just nuke Germany from the sky?
>>
>>2171228
no wonder why fine is a raging lesbian
>>
>>2170984
>>2170989

They cranked the fanservice up to 11 this episode.
>>
>>2171228
So exactly why does she have the authority to molest the crown princess of a foreign country?

I guess that's America for you. Always liberating (girls of their panties).

Also for a show that has male characters, there doesn't seem to be a single heterosexual woman in Eylstadt.
Usually in shows with this degree of carpet worship, men only exist in theory.
>>
>>2171238
Because she can't create weapons, only subvert existing ones. Nukes didn't exist by then.
>>
When are Fine and Izetta going to set up their love nest in the old castle?
>>
File: war_thoughts.jpg (212KB, 1413x795px) Image search: [Google]
war_thoughts.jpg
212KB, 1413x795px
>>2166050
>>
File: every time.png (251KB, 929x1234px) Image search: [Google]
every time.png
251KB, 929x1234px
>>2168067
>>
This anime is gay as fuck and it gives me life
>>
This wouldn't be ecchi-crap
Yeah right
>>
>>2171379
No one claimed it wouldn't. It should have been apparent from the pedigree.
>>
>>2171339
Since the marriage thing was shot down so quickly in the first episode I've been harboring a hope that Yoshino has finally learned his lesson about fucking up the yuri at the end.
Of course I have to keep reminding myself that this is still Yoshino we are dealing with, and we should not be surprised if he shits the bed again.
>>
>>2171060
If they forgot to cover the Brocken then they dun fucked up.
>>
Why do blonde + redhead couples seem to be so popular?
>>
>>2166194
If she learns magic, then she's a wizard, if she makes a contract, then she's a witch. If she gets magic from her bloodline, somehow, then she's a sorceress.
The way they've been talking, Izetta is actually a sorceress. Assuming that magic can only be passed on through having kids Fine won't be learning any magic.
>>
>>2171441
What if Fine is actually a descendant of the White Witch, who betrayed her coven and maybe married the royalty back in the day?
>>
>>2171456
It seems more likely that her mother was the previous secret White Witch.
>>
>>2171433
You complaining?
>>
>>2171465
Not complaining, just making an observation.
>>
>>2168067
After the HRR ended those titles for actual rulers became utterly pointless anyway.
>>
>>2171433
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/HairOfGoldHeartOfGold
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/HeroesWantRedHeads
>>
File: 1370422670154.jpg (54KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1370422670154.jpg
54KB, 500x500px
>>2171303
>I'm glad I'm left handed.
>>
>>2171015
You guys are aware that Izetta is standing in the place that would normally be occupied by the wife or bride to be of a male heir in that scene.
She is not only appearing as the "white witch" there but also taking the place of the new Archduchess's consort.
>>
>>2171763
Well yeah I think everyone caught that. Just like the Witch Witch, Izetta also "betrays" her kin for a prince/princess.
>>
>>2170753
haha cute
>>
File: witches making magic babies.png (732KB, 1353x1920px) Image search: [Google]
witches making magic babies.png
732KB, 1353x1920px
>>2171767
And if the Archdyke is really a descendant of the White Witch and inherited some magical power, they can start a new coven together and make magic witch babies?
>>
>>2171496
I don't think "Archdyke" has ever been a pointless tite, Anon.
Not to mention, Erilstadt army seems to make kind of a big issue of the fact her Princess is the Archdyke.
>>
>>2171763
Yes, she's Fine's wife and she's also her princess' defender. Nice duality. Both of them have half of the classical roles, none of them has them all. Better than most such sories.
>>
So this had rape and shit, right?
>>
>>2171834
>and shit,
>>>/d/
>>
File: witchtats.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
witchtats.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>2171221
All of Fine-sama's staff are girl crazy lesbos
>>
>>2171902
Remember when she came to the castle she was still in that soldier uniform. So after she fell asleep someone changed her clothes and tucked her in.
>>
Bianca talks awfully big for someone who was sitting on her ass in the castle when her mistress was kidnapped and nearly killed by Nazis.
>>
File: izetta.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
izetta.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>2171902
>>
>>2171904
Wasn't Fine going incognito to that meeting? If makes sense to have her personal bodyguard remain in the palace to give the impression that Fine is still there.

The fact that she got caught by the Jerries anyways means there's a high level defector in the Eylstadt palace. It's obviously Sieg.
>>
>>2171944
>the guy with a mole is the mole

Feels kinda too obvious I wouldn't be surprised if it's just red herring.
>>
>>2171949
Maybe it's Bianca.
>>
>>2171953
>Maybe it's Bianca.
It better not be. Don't make the cute girl, and potential yuri girl be bad. I think its one of the guys that shouldn't be trusted.

Anyone else surprised by what the leader of the bad guys looks and sounds like? I was expecting him to be some short ugly snot with a mousy voice.
>>
>>2171966
Maybe she didn't like the fact that Hime was trying to sell her body to save the country.
>>
File: comic.png (1MB, 1000x6906px) Image search: [Google]
comic.png
1MB, 1000x6906px
>>2170311
my tried
>>
File: comic 02.png (1MB, 1000x6777px) Image search: [Google]
comic 02.png
1MB, 1000x6777px
>>2171996
>>
>>2171996
>>2171999
>what is GIMP
>what is Wild Words
>>
>>2172002
>inferior software
>inferior font
>>
File: 201610240755113.png (10KB, 479x192px) Image search: [Google]
201610240755113.png
10KB, 479x192px
>>2172002
>who is m u g i n o trying to get his fucking shit out to be seen by everybody since he knows that most people hide the shit he writes...

>>2172006
Very true, but it's tons better than what fuckwit actually used.
>>
File: 2016-10-19_11-58-18.png (2MB, 1326x905px) Image search: [Google]
2016-10-19_11-58-18.png
2MB, 1326x905px
>>2171996
>>2171999
Persistent little shit. Don't bother trying to edit some stuff when you can't typeset properly, let alone even type.
>>
File: 1457741928914.png (1MB, 2000x2523px) Image search: [Google]
1457741928914.png
1MB, 2000x2523px
>>
File: tumblr_oeopvaJtnf1vdfye6o1_1280.png (610KB, 1080x1362px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oeopvaJtnf1vdfye6o1_1280.png
610KB, 1080x1362px
>>2172025
This one is also uncensored on the artist's tumblr, but because tumblr is shit it's a lot smaller. Or I just don't know how to get a full-sized version.
>>
>>2172027
>still not knowing how tumblr works
I don't either, fuck that mess of a site
>>
File: 1447653462020.jpg (501KB, 1874x2069px) Image search: [Google]
1447653462020.jpg
501KB, 1874x2069px
>>
File: Fine taste.jpg (20KB, 377x175px) Image search: [Google]
Fine taste.jpg
20KB, 377x175px
>>2168067
>>
>>2171156
I think what will happen is that the ending will be ambiguous and open-ended as shit to make fan headcanon the rest.
>>
>>2172030
Nobody does

It just sort of exists
>>
There sure is a lot of subtext in Izetta, but I fear we will get the classic "precious friends" ending.
>>
>>2172092
i think we all know that but sometimes you just need to believe onee-sama
>>
>>2172092
I'd be fine with that too. I'm just hoping we won't get a het end.
>>
>>2172092
As I'd say with nearly all potentially yuri shows, precious friend ending is still better than het ending.

That said, I truly can't see this show going anywhere near het, and precious friends will still be close enough this time considering they've already hugged a bunch, and more.
>>
>>2172111
Just from the promotional poster and then the pre-order bonuses I can guarentee it will not have have a het ending. The whole thing reminds me a lot of the material around Nights of Azure.
>>
>>2172112
I agree with the Nights of Azure comparison.

What're the preorder bonuses though?
>>
>>2172113
They were in an /a/ thread a day or two ago, wonder if I can find them again.
>>
File: toku_toranoana.jpg (68KB, 400x566px) Image search: [Google]
toku_toranoana.jpg
68KB, 400x566px
Alright, these.
>>
File: toku_gamers.jpg (71KB, 400x566px) Image search: [Google]
toku_gamers.jpg
71KB, 400x566px
>>
File: toku_animate.jpg (82KB, 400x566px) Image search: [Google]
toku_animate.jpg
82KB, 400x566px
>>
File: CvanA_CVMAAMFc9.jpg orig.jpg (87KB, 480x680px) Image search: [Google]
CvanA_CVMAAMFc9.jpg orig.jpg
87KB, 480x680px
>>
>>2172130
>>2172132
>>2172133
>>2172134
>sweatingman.jpg

Oh my. It really does remind me of the Nights of Azure promo material/release.

And that last one is so lewd.
>>
File: d1a980f135[1].png (33KB, 913x186px) Image search: [Google]
d1a980f135[1].png
33KB, 913x186px
>>2172097
>>
>>2171996
>>2171999
Why the fuck are these still here? Because that goddamn tripfag simply removed his trip so they can stay? Do your damn job and remove them, mods.
>>
>>2172145
And mods, if you need proof, take a look as this >>2172009
>>
>>2172144
Try not to give up, you're likely to succeed if you try.
>>
>>2172158
You say that as if anyone here have the capability to yuri-fy anything outside of their own head.
>>
>>2172144
How did YuYuYu go het?
>>
>>2172132
>looking at each other
That is impressive.
>>
>>2172177
They're not talking about YuYuYu.
The YuYuYu pic is just illustrating the surprise buttsecks you get when your expectations get fucked over.
>>
>>2172130
>>2172132
>>2172133
>>2172134
Can we get these again, but not samples/without the watermarks, please?
>>
>>2172252
Well no, they are just sample previews of the upcoming bonuses. I got the big one off the official twitter but the others had no such luck.
>>
>>2172134
Are these official art? Why the fuck is Fine grabbing Izetta by the pussy? She's not a billionaire real-estate mogul.
>>
>>2172265
No, but she's a Queen. That has to count for something.
>>
>>2172265
She's an Archdyke.
That's what archdykes do.
>>
>>2172271
You mean Archdork.
>>
>>2172265
>She's not a billionaire real-estate mogul.
She's just as alpha. You should listen to the locker room talk she conducts with Bianca when Lotte isn't around.
>>
>>2171996
>>2171999
>Mods deleted the cancer's edit because it's shit
>Cancer dropped his trips, reuploaded the edit and posted a new one
>Mods are fine with that and let them stay
Our mods are such incompetent retarded shits. What happened to GR6?
>>
>>2172130
>>2172132
>>2172134
LEWD
>>
>>2172104
That's sadly a given. She's a royal, she MUST provide an heir. We have to deal with that. Same as we'll have to deal with literal faggots who can't deal with that reality and who will claim that "that ending ruined the series" (oh, come on - that fact was FROM FUCKING EPISODE 1). But who does she really love, is a different matter. And that's what's important here.
>>
>>2172269
>Queen
wrong title. See>>2172271
>>
>>2172351
>MUST
There is already one given option, Aunt's line. Going by the real world events most monarchies didn't exist after the end of the World Wars so that's always an option too.
>>
>>2172351
So you didn't actually watch the first episode then. Fine already has an heir.
>>
>>2172358
No, you didn't - or were too busy looking at Fine ass to notice. That was her cousin's son, who would become heir should she rennounce her sucessions rights to marry the Britanian prince for help and not get to the throne herself.
Guess what happened last episode.
>>
>>2172358
>>2172361
That would the Archduke having a mind of continuing his sucesion line through a sister's son (in this case, daughter - Fine's cousin) if he has no available direct descendants left - something that's actually a thing in royalty.

But that option is not even in the table anymore, as the political marriage (with Fine removingherself from the sucession line) never happened, and the Archduke died. That boy isn't even in the sucession line anymore.
>>
>>2172361
That is not how hereditary monarchies work. Her cousin's son is still the heir until Fine produces a child. If she doesn't, he remains her heir.
>>
>>2172361
What a bizarre thought process. The crown doesn't simply stop because one has no heir, it instead jumps to another eligible family member (there's a specific set of rules to determine who is next in line). In fact that's why it would have gone to her cousin and her child if Fine abdicated. I have no idea what kind of crown can move to a cousin through abdication but not in the case of death.
>>
>>2172361
Uh sis. Her cousin is still a potential heir. He doesn't get disinherited because she got the throne.
>>
>>2172364
For the line to go back to him, the Archdyke would have to *actually* designate him his heir before dying and once he had no more available direct descendants. Good luck with that now that he's dead.

>>2172367
He isn't disinherited because he never got to BE the heir. He just jumps from "POTENTIAL heir" to "very far away in the line" without never ACTUALLY being the heir.

>>2172366
>it instead jumps to another eligible family member
True. But you surely realize that when a royal dies without a direct heir and the line has to move back and laterally and sideways to reach the next one, the usual result has been, almost uniformly in European History, a civil war, right? That's why Fine-
>>2172351
>MUST provide an heir
Because otherwise her country is in potential deep shit. EVERY royal in history has been in her same situation. Sure, they do have some backup relative should they unexpectedly buy the farm without a designated heir. But they are in the moral obligation to provide one because otherwise, shit happens.
>>
>>2172368
>the Archdyke would have to *actually* designate
Uj, that was an actual adjacent letter typo for Archduke. I was talking about Fine's father.
>>
>>2172366
Something I just realized. As you said, "in case of death" the line would move to either Fine (if she is eligible) or her cousin (if Fine has married out of the line). For the line to go to Fine's cousin's son instead of Fine's cousin, you NEED a designation as heir. But that's just a minor detail.
>>
>>2172368
>the Archdyke would have to *actually* designate him his heir before dying
Where are you getting this, and why do you think Fine couldn't just designate her cousin as her heir?

>almost uniformly in European History, a civil war
Not in the 20th century, and not even really in the 19th century, except in backwards areas where they served as proxies for other issues. A small unified duchy would be fine.
>>
>>2172377
Yes, Fine could designate her - but since she's not HER sister's son (the point being so relevant because it guarantees blood relation - google it if you wish), if SHE and not HIM does that, we're back to point 2:

>war
Spain had THREE civil wars in the XIX century because of it. Early XX-century Europe had that very present in their minds.(inb4 "proxie for other issues" - actually, it was teh other way around - they had a fucking FOURTH civil war that used other issues as proxy for the three first)
>>
>>2172377
>A small unified duchy would be Fine's.
Sorry, couldn't resist
>>
>show beats you over the head with the fact that fine is not a typical princess

Hmm yes I can definitely see the ending just being her settling down to a life of quiet homemaking with some random unnamed man.
>>
>>2172389
no you can't see her doing so. She's oh so have Izetta taking residence in the royal bedchambers. No matter what the other outcome.
Is not as if having your actual lover no matter whta your irrelevant political marriage could be was not a staple of European royal tradition, isn't that, you Bongs?
>>
>>2172382
19th century Spain was a backwards area. You can tell the Carlist Wars had very little do with the correct application of the rules of succession and everything to do with politics by the fact that the Carlist claim to the throne was nonsensical: if they believed their own argument, their candidates would have been disqualified and they should have championed Maria Therese and her successors.
>>
You don't have to - and can't, for that matter - designate a heir. What do you think "heir presumptive" means?
>>
>>2172398
>very little do with the correct application of the rules of succession
And can you, please, point me to ANY sucesion war that had to do with correct application of sucession rules? Because EVERY SINGLE ONE of them is because someone else in the line other than the heir accoding to said rules says "no, *I* shall be the King" and people with interests in having a war use it as an excuse to follow their own agendas.
>>
File: 800px-Darnley_stage_3[1].jpg (396KB, 800x1170px) Image search: [Google]
800px-Darnley_stage_3[1].jpg
396KB, 800x1170px
Hi, guys. What are we talking about today?
>>
>>2172403
Go away. You were just hetshit
>>
>>2172399
It depends on the system. Even if it isn't normally allowed, the legislature can always pass a law to ensure the right person ends up on the throne.

>>2172401
Thus, it hardly matters if Fine's heir is her biological child. If someone wants to start a civil war after her death, that's what they'll do.
>>
>>2172392
>what is sarcasm
>>
File: 1443928726655.png (1MB, 852x1214px) Image search: [Google]
1443928726655.png
1MB, 852x1214px
>>2172130
>>2172132
>>2172133
>>2172134
Beautiful.

>>2172140
>It really does remind me of the Nights of Azure promo material/release.
I immediately thought of NoA as well for some reason.
>>
>civil war against Fine
It's not like she has an entire Witch who just singlehandledly defeated a military superpower, right?
If anything, the "war" will be of politics and intrigue and not of arms.

Either way, maybe there's a prophecy that only the true ruler could get a Witch by their side, like the Sword in the Stone thing.
>>
new thread >>2172666
>>
>>2172351
>Who is Elizabeth I?
>>
>>2172671
>This thread is still on Page 3
>I own Izetta so I will make threads for it!
Just who the fuck do you think you are, you annoying piece of shit?
>>
>>2172304
>So I just grab her pussy. We were flying 1000ft up and I just grabbed her pussy.
>>
>>2172686
It's even worse when you see he used a crossover pic for the new thread.
>>
File: 1475979337716.webm (1MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1475979337716.webm
1MB, 800x450px
>>2172744
I laughed but I shouldn't have.
>>
File: 59620997_p2.jpg (73KB, 1119x710px) Image search: [Google]
59620997_p2.jpg
73KB, 1119x710px
>>
File: 59620997_p3.jpg (690KB, 2373x2980px) Image search: [Google]
59620997_p3.jpg
690KB, 2373x2980px
>>
>>2172827
I hope Fine is actually holding a dildo that's being jammed into Izetta and not a futadick.
>>
>>2172831
Everybody report the new thread, maybe the janitors/mods will actually do something about it.

>>2172666
>>
>>2172851
God, I think I really /am/ gonna apply to be a janitor the next time it comes around...
>>
File: 1477146933715.jpg (105KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1477146933715.jpg
105KB, 1200x675px
>>2172851
>>2172852
About time you guys woke up. Let's all stand up and fight the cancer that has plagued /u/ for so many years.
>>
>>2172926
I'm in.
>>
>>2172926
Fine v Regalia princessfu.

Who wins?
>>
File: Iono_ch01_pg42.png (740KB, 1680x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Iono_ch01_pg42.png
740KB, 1680x1200px
>>2173055
So quickly everyone forgets the most successful empress.
>>
>>2173056
Iono-sama's harem is as big as hear heart.
>>
>>2173060
her* FML
>>
File: tumblr_ofgnkpmORb1s307p6o1_500.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ofgnkpmORb1s307p6o1_500.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>
>>2172827
> futashit
>>
OST track names

01. いつか見た夢 (the dream I saw someday)
02. 終末のイゼッタ (Izetta of the end)
03. 出撃せよ! (sortie case!)
04. 白き魔女の伝説 (legend of the White Witch)
05. 追跡 (pursuit)
06. 大脱出 (the great escape)
07. フィーネ 愛のテーマ (Fine, theme of love)
08. In The Air
09. ME・ZA・ME (awakening)
10. ライフルの翼 (rifle's wing)
11. 姫様への想い (feelings for the princess)
12. 夜明け前 (before dawn)
13. 敗色濃厚 (probable defeat)
14. 出逢い (rendezvous)
15. 決死の覚悟 (ready to die)
16. 反撃の火蓋 (starting of counterattack)
17. 非情なる皇帝 (ruthless emperor)
18. イゼッタの秘密 (Izetta's secret)
19. あの日の記憶 (memory of that day)
20. 作戦開始 (starting of operations)
21. Set Me Free!
22. ゾフィーの魔力 (Sophi's magical power)
23. 異端者 (heretic)
24. エイルシュタット国歌 (Eylstadt's national anthem)
25. バトルモード突入 (plunging into battle mode)
26. ゲールの猛攻 (Germania's onslaught)
27. 一進一退 (seesawing)
28. 魔石の力 (magical stone's power)
29. 最後の戦い (final battle)
30. フィーネ 愛のテーマ〜piano solo〜 (Fine, theme of love 〜piano solo〜)
>>
>>2173055
Fine
>>
File: 1477421974444.jpg (46KB, 455x600px) Image search: [Google]
1477421974444.jpg
46KB, 455x600px
Does anyone else think that this little twitter image of loli Izetta and Fine looks like Koi's work?
>>
File: 59590223_p0.png (908KB, 1000x1319px) Image search: [Google]
59590223_p0.png
908KB, 1000x1319px
>>2173497
Here's a better quality nee-san.
>>
>>2173388
>Izetta's secret

3 sizes incoming
>>
File: 59612117_p1.png (305KB, 571x800px) Image search: [Google]
59612117_p1.png
305KB, 571x800px
Her breasts are not the only thing that's big.
>>
>>2173060
>as big as her hat

Fixed.
>>
File: bed2.png (587KB, 975x702px) Image search: [Google]
bed2.png
587KB, 975x702px
>>
>>2173388
>theme of love
>feelings for the princess

I think my goggles are on too tight
>>
File: fixed.png (585KB, 975x702px) Image search: [Google]
fixed.png
585KB, 975x702px
>>2174063
Good effort, but the lighting could use some work (some of it can't be helped).
>>
>>2174176
No. They are perfectly calibrated.
>>
File: 59651510_p0.jpg (1MB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
59651510_p0.jpg
1MB, 1500x1500px
>>
>>2168067
>archdyke

Dont ever stop, /a/
>>
File: 1273906579765.jpg (148KB, 705x537px) Image search: [Google]
1273906579765.jpg
148KB, 705x537px
>>2174319
>>
>>2172609
Izetta has only, at most, destroyed one battalion -that almost killed her-, and a company with armoured support.

Battalion: 4+ companies ~400-1000 men
Company: 2+ Platoons ~100-250 men
Platoon: 2+ squads ~16-50 men
>>
>>2173056
I wish that 'Kotonoha no Miko to Kotodama no Mahou to' would get an expansion. . . I want to see their magically adventures as they go around the world and look at all sorts of different architecture.
>>
File: 59667421_p0.jpg (3MB, 2480x3508px) Image search: [Google]
59667421_p0.jpg
3MB, 2480x3508px
>>
Page 9

Shall we start a new thread already or wait for pag 10?
>>
>>2175115
New thread: >>2175201
Thread posts: 343
Thread images: 73

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.