[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shuumatsu no Izetta

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: Finè x Izetta 08.png (948KB, 1200x1111px) Image search: [Google]
Finè x Izetta 08.png
948KB, 1200x1111px
Continued From >>2165635
Based Yuriwhale
>>
File: Finè x Izetta 22.jpg (585KB, 1131x800px) Image search: [Google]
Finè x Izetta 22.jpg
585KB, 1131x800px
chibi comics
http://imgur.com/a/d6oTX
>>
File: Finè x Izetta 20.jpg (36KB, 709x510px) Image search: [Google]
Finè x Izetta 20.jpg
36KB, 709x510px
>>2172669
>>
>>2172666
Fuck off
>>
File: CvCo_dQUIAEDr75.jpg (55KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
CvCo_dQUIAEDr75.jpg
55KB, 640x640px
>>2172666
>Izetta is mine, I found it! I should make threads for this and no one else should do it except me. I don't give a fuck if I make them too early.
>>
File: 1477180460155.png (2MB, 1471x1425px) Image search: [Google]
1477180460155.png
2MB, 1471x1425px
I mostly watch this anime for the story more than the yuri. Although Fine is quite hot.

Witches are supposedly dangerous in a sexy way. There are a lot of potential to write a badass and seductive witch at the same time. But Izetta so far seems like a kid who happens to have some extra powers.
Like when she was crying and yelling "Hime-sama" in the end of episode 1. It was more childish than badass.
Not complaining about it, since witches don't have to be a certain way or fit a specific mould.

Just adding my two cents, since I've seen a lot of moe witches lately rather than the other type.
She could easily get developed in a more 'mature' way considering the war theme of this show. But maybe it's too early to say this
>>
>>2172708
Don't post in this damn thread. It will be deleted soon. Go post in the previous thread. Don't give this piece of shit tripfag some attention.
>>
Mods, for once in your shit pathetic lives, do the board a favor and delete this fucking thread. The previous thread is still in page 3.
>>
>>2172745
Oh, it's page 4 now.
>>
Don't bother posting here, everyone. Just sage and report it.
>>
>>2173388
>07. フィーネ 愛のテーマ (Fine, theme of love)
>11. 姫様への想い (feelings for the princess)

oh my
>>
lol never change /u/ guys.
>>
>>2173431
Question; Why Mugino's threads are hated? I mean, you can dislike the person, but going as far as telling people to stop replying to a thread makes no sense to me. Especially when the other thread is his too.
Btw I think this one >>2173429 was his reply first. It seems he deleted it and posted the same as Anonymous.
kek
>>
>>2173437
Since you're a newfag here, I'll give you a lesson about the cancer of /u/.

Tripfag has been here for years now but all he has been doing for those years is to embarrass us. He thinks all anime he watches have yuri and the yuri ships he makes are canon. He tends to lean on stuff that are very controversial like Amanchu and Hibike and keep pissing us off that Amano and KyoAni are on our side.

And then there are his "contributions" which he claims he discovered them first when he's actually plagiarizing. He's so narcissistic that he says he's right in every single thing that he claims.

To show more of his autism, he shitposts against waifufags from /a/ because he doesn't like his ships to be tainted by dicks and het. Yes, he browses /a/ just to piss off the people there and thus, giving /u/ a bad name because he's a mega purityfag. Speaking of names, he browses there with different names and makes poor excuses that he's not the same shitposter.

Funny enough, he's a /d/fag as well because in his eyes, genderswap is yuri too. He proudly ships La Pucelle and Snow White when he's supporting a het couple.

Now as to why we hate his threads? He makes threads when the previous ones aren't even close to page 9. Which means that the poor threads on the very end of page 10 die sooner than expected. And unfortunately, the yuri game thread has gotten his attention. >>2170757 I certainly hope that he stays the fuck away from it.

And of course, how can we forget about his ever-loving trademark ESL /b/ skills? He always typed "Continue From" when making threads until his Hibike thread which he got it right for the very first time in his shit life. Now do you want this entire board to be infested with threads with broken English? He just can't type for shit.
>>
>>2173557
And notice that I didn't mention his name? That's because mods are easily triggered by it. You mention his name in a negative way and/or even report his posts, you're banned. Just goes to show that mods are fucking useless retarded bastards. Or maybe there is a conspiracy theory going on that a mod or two must be protecting him.

He's a notorious ban-evader. Sad thing is that most of his bans come from /a/ and not from /u/. That's why you see his name come with different trips. Now back to mods, if you want something that truly shows their incompetence, take a look here. >>2172009 They deleted his first edit but when he brought them as an anon, they let them slip away.

As if his "contributions" weren't shit enough, he typesets comics. Not only can you expect his ESL in them, but his poor typsetting skills are hilariously shit. Other things to know include that his screencaps are in 480p and that he uses a trialware to screencap his Steam games.

And that ends our lesson about the cancer of /u/. He tries to be a dedicated /u/fag but all he does is pissing off everyone with his shit edits, narcissistic claims, and purityfagging shitposting. Now I have one simple question for you: do you want him here?
>>
>>2173568
To be fair, if he wasn't so bad at English, I'd be happy that he makes the waifufags mad.
>>
Meh I miss SHiN. He's the best tripfag 4chan has ever had.
>>
>>2173828
>the best tripfag 4chan has ever had
That was Quentin, his autistic comics were comedy gold and people got really mad about them, good times. Too bad /v/ sent him to prison.
Also Lanced Jack
>>
>>2173828
He's still around. He is one of the better name/tripfags here and clearly 500 miles better than /u/'s cancer. And unlike that cancer, he knows how to edit and typeset. I just wish he stops being an Aikatsufag.
>>
>>2173838
I remember reading some of his old releases, he was the one that pushed forward translation projects of Sasameki Koto when Dynasty delayed it for months.
>>
>>2173838
I don't mind him being an Aikatsufag. However, I happen to like Aikatsu, so there's that.

I do wish he'd tone down the Aoi waifu-ism, though...
>>
>>2174264
>2016
>/u/ still liking Aikatsu
Get on with the times, anon. Why waste your time on an abandoned series when you have the likes of LL, GuP, New Game, and Kirara anime?

And everyone, please use saging.
>>
>>2174270
but I love those, too, Onee-sama! Also, the new one's going to go back to the two really gay MCs, so hopefully it'll be better than it has been the past couple weeks

and thanks for reminding about sage. it goes in the option box, right?
>>
>>2173557
And you are just a overreacting person.
It didn't think all the anime i watch had yuri, i just watch more that you and that I found more.
Amanchu had yuri and Hibike too, that something very well explained in they thread
and since KyAni is animated Kobayashi-san you argument is invalidad
and again genderswa can count as yuri, that something largely accepted here, and dynasty scan people accepted this two.
And eveybody fight on /a/ you just remember because I used a name
My english is decent, mistake everybody make here but you just remember my
>>2173568
I don't get banned, proof what you say
>>
Mods/Janitors can we get this thread deleted? We're actually talking about the content of the thread in the other one and this one is pure cancer with everybody whining and complaining.
>>
>>2176122
would've died soon had the fucker not bumped it himself
>>2176092
fuck off
>>
>>2176197
No!
>>
>>2176092
>And you are just a overreacting person.
You are overreacting
>It didn't think all the anime i watch had yuri, i just watch more that you and that I found more.
I don't think all the anime I watch has yuri, I just watch more than you
>Amanchu had yuri and Hibike too, that something very well explained in they thread
Both Amanchu and Hibike have yuri, that is something well explained in their threads
>and since KyAni is animated Kobayashi-san you argument is invalidad
And since KyoAni is animating Kobayashi-san, your argument is invalid
>and again genderswa can count as yuri, that something largely accepted here, and dynasty scan people accepted this two.
and again genderswap can count as yuri, that is something largely accepted here, and people on Dynasty Scans accepted this, too
>And eveybody fight on /a/ you just remember because I used a name
And everybody fights on /a/, you just remember me because I'm a namefag
>My english is decent, mistake everybody make here but you just remember my
(Not even touching this)

No, your English is not "decent" It's full of spelling and grammar errors. You would flunk any respectable EFL class.
>>
>>2176369
stop bumping this shit

better yet just stop replying in general
>>
>>2176369
He's doing it on purpose.
>>
>>2172700
I made this thread falllow the rules
the other thread was created by avoid the rules
your sentence apply more for you
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.